[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1518400729636.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 560x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32713 No.1981324   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1981325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518401481000.png -(934.4 KiB, 1260x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
956818

...
Luvia is at home, she silently walks outside hoping no one saw her do so and sits down and then places her faces in her hands and slowly starts to sob. She didn't know when this became common place but there is no denying the poor girls life has quickly spun out of control. From cucking to cheating to having her master seemingly abandon her and then on top of all that she has no idea what the children are into these days. It's all too much for a girl her age and she tries to put on a brave face when people are around, but when she finds time alone she just breaks down like this. It really is a sad sight.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)21:11.

>> No.1981326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518401945184.png -(281.5 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288281

>>1981325
A very sad sight indeed...
...And wouldn't it be a shame if a complete stranger were to witness Luvia's currently pitiful sight?
....
Ahem, is this a bad time?
Luvia will hear the voice of a girl not too much younger than her, coming from where she stands just inside of the property's front gate
The dark haired girl looking a little awkward as she stands there and adjusts the strap of a dufflebag she has hanging from a shoulder

>> No.1981327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518402350979.jpg -(59.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60640

>>1981326
O-Oh what!?!
She jolts her head up in surprise. Her cheeks clearly covered in tears as she realizes someone was watching her.
N-No.
She sniffles and quickly rubs the tears from her eyes.
T-This is...
She didn't know how to explain it so just cut that tail of thought off there. The blonde mage looks over this girl. It's no one she ever met before... Was she here for one of he girls? But she seemed to old to know them... Maybe one of the servants in the house? Who knows. Luvia was trying real hard to reel herself back in. Flustered someone saw her break down as such, she really wish no one saw her like that.
C-Can I help you with something?
Her voice was shaky as she was trying her best to lock down the sadness back inside her.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)21:25.

>> No.1981328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518402876918.png -(377.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386494

>>1981327
Well, if you say so...
The girl says at first, a mixture of concern and awkwardness on her face, before she decides to just shrug it off for now and, approaching Luvia, replies to her question
Anyway, you must be Luviagelita Edelfelt, right?
She somehow manages to say that mouthful of a name without stumbling once
My name is Ayako. Mom said that I could stay here during my time in Aurora since you're friends with her.

>> No.1981329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518403339885.png -(1.7 MiB, 1061x931) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1818880

>>1981328
Even she was surprised the girl managed to say her full name. Most people just give up and stick to her nick name.
Errr, yes that's me... But you can just call me Luvia if you like.
She seems to have calmed down a bit since the girl took her surprise and her mind has other things to focus on.
Er.... She did?
She blinks a few times, obviously confused. Did she know someone who had a kid? let alone one this old?
Ummm... I know this might sound rude but... Who is your mother now?

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)21:42.

>> No.1981330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518403785122.png -(289.6 KiB, 588x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296515

>>1981329
So, she didn't tell you ahead of time...
The girl then says with a flat and unamused look and tone of voice
Ugh! That is JUST like her!
Then after that angry outburst she lets out a sigh and says
Sorry, sometimes I think Mom gets a kick out of messing with me like this.
...Oh, right. She goes by a number of different names now, but you would know her as Rin.

>> No.1981331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518404093386.png -(429.4 KiB, 439x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439678

>>1981330
R-Rin!?!?!
She says in a explosive uproar of confusion. So much she starts coughing from how hard she just strained her voice from just doing so.
COUGH,COUGH,COUGH,COUGH!
She holds up a hand.
Y-You're cough You're kidding me right?!? Like this is another cruel joke someone is playing on me to tray and break me down further is it? You are barely older then I am, there is no way she could have a child!
Clearly Luvia was kept in the dark about a lot of things.

>> No.1981332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518405178908.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>1981331
Temporal Distortion.
The girl states simply as the beginning of her explanation
Mom raised me on a planet where time flows faster than it does here.
...Or rather it flows as fast as she wants it to.
Then with concern flashing across her face she goes
And are you sure that you're going to be alright?

>> No.1981333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518405704457.jpg -(267.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274281

>>1981332
NO!
She stands up.
YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I AM NOT GOING TO BE OKAY!!!
Why hide it at this point, she didn't care anymore. Even if the girls heard her her didn't care. Emotions pile out of the worn down girl like a river as she shakes a bit.
Rin... RIN!!!
Her fists shake.
She was supposed to be my friend after we...
She bites her lip.
And then, without even coming to see me once in for god knows how long she expects me to just... And she didn't even tell me she was... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
She tips the glass table over and lets the glass shatter on the ground.
EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF THEM, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM ALL THE TIME!!!!
She starts to breath hard as her back slumps against the wall of her house she then slides down it until she sits on the ground and places her face back in her hands and you find her in a state you found her in.
I can't take it anymore...
She sobs in between her fingers.

>> No.1981334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518406332753.png -(343.1 KiB, 600x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351356

>>1981333
....
The younger girl waits until Luvia finishes her sorrowful rant, before she moves in closer and kneels down next to the blonde
I've given up on trying to figure out how Mom's mind works...
...And maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe after you reach a certain point, you just don't think and feel the same way about certain things like other people do.
Then after a moment of hesitation, Ayako will reach out to gently pat Luvia on the back
She really does feel bad for the older girl after all

>> No.1981335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518407169957.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1689x1194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1081784

>>1981334
Sniff
And now I have her child pitying me... God I've fallen so low.
She looks up as tears stream down her face still.
Ahhh... Where did it all go wrong? When I trusted Tama and Rin to be there for me? When I thought I could be a fill in mother for the girls? When I fell in love with my servant? When I didn't stop her from...
She stops there.
Everyday is a new torture it feels like. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. It all feels pointless! Magic, love, family, friendship... It's all been one big letdown after another.
Her eyes are red now from everything.
Why am I even telling you this? Like you care what I have to deal with, you don't even know me. You just wanted a room to stay in.

>> No.1981337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518407938085.png -(352.2 KiB, 556x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360664

>>1981335
A see a girl who feels like the whole world has abandoned her, and maybe even treats her like a joke.
...And you're telling me that I shouldn't care?
The girl says with a look to her like she feels that she's being insulted
You're right, I don't know you and you don't know me. But there's no harm in changing that.
....
Sure, I might end up letting you down like everyone else seems to do. But from the sound of things it's not like you have anything to lose from taking that risk.

>> No.1981338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518408243832.png -(499.0 KiB, 346x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510974

>>1981337
...
She sits there in silence for a moment.
You know, it isn't that they let me down as much as I let them down as well. I must have done something wrong, I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
She sighs. The weight of the world on a teenage girl, though she stopped being one a long time ago now it seems. Still her poor little soul seems crushed.
...
She looks at the girl.
I'm sorry I wasn't fair to you. I'm taking things out on a person who has nothing to do with it all... I'm a mess, a broken mess... Are you sure you want to stay with me? I'm sure you can find somewhere else better then here.

>> No.1981339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518408758685.jpg -(617.7 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632483

>>1981338
I probably could, but after seeing you like this I don't think I can just turn away and leave you.
The girl states as, with a smile creeping across her face, she soon adds
And hey, at the very least we can vent at each other about Mom.
Then with that she gives Luvia another pat on the back before standing back up straight

>> No.1981340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518410245815.png -(722.8 KiB, 576x619) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
740187

>>1981339
You have issues with Rin too? Go figure she would piss off her daughter and then send her away to me. It's almost like she never stopped being a mega bitch at all.
...
Luvia then feels silly sitting on the ground like this and inches herself back up. She looks at the ruined table and it's shards of glass all over the place.
I made quite the mess I did... I could fix this with magic, but part of me doesn't want to at all.
She then turns to the girl.
I know you must have told me your name at some point but... I... Can you tell me it one more time dear?
She tries to put on a brave smile but that's hard to do when your face is streaked with tears and your eyes bloodshot.

>> No.1981341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518410710505.png -(296.3 KiB, 554x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303454

>>1981340
Eh, it's less that I'm pissed at her and more that I...
...Find it hard to understand the reasons behind her actions, and things like that. Like she sent me to this place as a part of my education, but didn't give me any directions or instructions besides telling me to come here if I need a place to stay.
The girl explains with a weary sort of sigh and a shake of her head
But then with an understanding sort of smile she reintroduces herself
Right, my name. It's Ayako.
Yes, Rin did in fact name her after THAT Ayako, her friend/rival from high school

>> No.1981342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518411524306.png -(157.1 KiB, 383x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160848

>>1981341
While I, the person typing this understand that, Luvia wont though considering she didn't exist in said world.
Ayako... Well at least she didn't give you some silly name.
She sighs and tips the table up and says some words under her breath as the shards of glass all come back together and reform the table.
I guess I can't leave shards of glass all over with children and pets around. I'm not so bitter as to have someone injured because of my tantrum.
She sighs again.
Okay Ayako... I guess you are another sheep added to my weary flock and I the broken shepherd must now watch over you... Get your stuff and come in. I'm not sure if the girls are still up, but you have lots of roommates.

>> No.1981343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518412039687.png -(266.1 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272441

>>1981342
Shrugging, the girl then goes
Honestly, it seems like I'll be doing some watching over you as well.
...I mean, I AM fourteen years old. I can take care of myself for the most part.
Then shifting her dufflebag a bit from where it hangs from her shoulder, Ayako smiles and says
So just let me know if there's anything I can do to help out, alright?

>> No.1981344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518412594684.png -(296.2 KiB, 267x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303258

>>1981343
...
Watch over me... I'm supposed to be watching over all of you. Miyu, Illya, Kuro, Caster... Now you. I'm the oldest one, how come I just can't get it together?
She sighs.
Uggg... My face hurts from crying so much... I must seems so unsightly to you. I did some very unlady like things in front of you.
Sometimes her blue blood background comes out to haunt her.
Well... Come on it.
She opens the door and lets you on in. And despite Luvia being a mess her home isn't. Then again Miyu is a wonder girl.

Last edited 18/02/12(Mon)00:16.

>> No.1981345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518413167647.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>1981344
Miyu DOES insist on doing the housework still even though Illya's Tama Instincts push her towards taking over
Such is the way of the Emiya
You may be the oldest, but you are still pretty young, aren't you?
Ayako comments as she steps inside, glancing around a bit as she does so
You seem human, if augmented in...Some sort of way, and if that's the case then you can't be any more than six or seven years older than me.
Yeah she figures Luvia to be within her college years
...And don't worry about how "unladylike" you might have looked to me. I'm not exactly ladylike myself after all.

>> No.1981346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518413667211.png -(1.0 MiB, 1060x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1069555

>>1981345
Yes but... I should be better...
And that's the mind set that get her here today.
If I can be the pillar and the core who will be? I... I can't be Shirou. I know the girls miss him in ways I can't really fill in for. And Illya had a whole family for her...
She sighs.
I feel... I don't know how I feel. I try so hard at times and... Sorry, I'm not going to crack up again here. Not inside now.

>> No.1981347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518414174258.png -(377.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386494

>>1981346
Mm...If you ask me you're trying too hard to be "strong" for them.
Ayako decides to suggest
As long as you're here for them when they do need you then isn't that what matters the most?
...But yeah, for now lets just see where I'm going to be staying.

>> No.1981348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518415141905.jpg -(75.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76962

>>1981347
...
Man, was that really the case? She literally never thought about just being Luvia. That's all she was back in their world, then again she had the ability to provide without even thinking about it. Her near infinite wealth was well more then what she and Miyu ever needed. But upon coming here she didn't have that and she figured she needed to change along with everything else that happened. She tried so hard and she felt she was finally getting somewhere, but that drive is also what killed her in the end. The rug was pulled out under her young legs and it led to a pit she fell in for miles it seems. And now here she was wondering if she could ever get out of it. But was it more simple then she thought?
...
Luvia had gone quiet for sometime as if locked in some existential battle in her own mind. But her eyes caught Ayako's and she snapped out of it.
R-Right... I didn't think about it but really I don't have a open room for you.
Her house was only big enough for herself and the girls when she first got it, with an extra room for guests. Well that room belonged to Caster now and all three girls needed to share one room. But Luvia got an idea.
It might not be ideal but... It would be somewhat more private then staying up here on the couch I suppose. Follow me.
Luvia then opened the door to the basement and flicked on the light and started to walk down the stairs. Down there was a proper basement, there was a washer and dryer to one little corner of the basement but there was a sub room off to one side and then a hallway leading back to a even smaller room. The side room had a certain smell to it, like a mage's workshop. And that's what it was really. There was no door to this room, but once inside the carpeted room gave way to many books on book shelves, a large desk with many random things on it. Another desk with lots of random vial of liquid on them, and finally there was a large couch in the corner of the room with a blanket on top of it with a few pillows. All of it looked untouched for quite sometime, like the mage who did once work hard down here suddenly gave up and quit coming down here all together. But even then it wasn't dusty at all, like someone kept it clean regardless.
This is my old workshop... There is no door but there is a bathroom in the back and that couch pulls out into a bed, it's not comfortable but it gets the job done while we can get a small bed in place of that. You can use this spot if you want... I don't use it anymore.
Her eyes are cast downward.

>> No.1981349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518415846090.png -(435.7 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446201

>>1981348
...!
In contrast to Luvia's more subdued and even sorrowful demeanor as they enter the workshop, Ayako's own behavior is one of excited curiosity
Whoa...Is this a real mage's workshop? I've never seen one before, since Mom does everything without the use of catalysts or amplifiers.
The girl scurrying around and giving everything in the room a careful look
Like a child in a candy store

>> No.1981350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518416399050.png -(749.3 KiB, 606x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767284

>>1981349
...
That didn't really make Luvia feel better.
Yes, I'm sure it all comes so easy for your mother.
She said in a sour tone.
But yes... Unlike her I just have an upgraded threshold for mana capacity is all. I still have to do things the old fashioned way.
Then Luvia got curious, something she hasn't felt in a while.
Does that mean she gave you her crest? ... Did she even still have it?

>> No.1981351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518416951800.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>1981350
Oh...!
Catching on to the effect her words had on Luvia, Ayako turns to face her with an apologetic look as she says
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel worse or anything...
Before she goes to set her dufflebag down by the couch, taking a moment or two before she answers Luvia's question
Mom's Crest? It probably got absorbed into the rest of her body after her first...Um, "ascension". When she was turned into a...Grail Monster? Yeah, that's what she called it.
Then turning to face Luvia again, she folds her hands behind her back as she continues to explain
As I am now I'm basically a Second Generation human with an abnormal level of raw magical potential. Mom did "something" to ensure I didn't come out as a Grail Monster like her.

Last edited 18/02/12(Mon)01:29.

>> No.1981352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518417548795.jpg -(147.2 KiB, 700x555) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150705

>>1981351
Ahhh...
She nods.
I guess that answers the next set of questions I was going to ask then. I was wondering why you were coming here to study magic at all if you had any sort of anything from your mom... I guess it's a blessing and a curse she let you be human still I suppose. In this word it doesn't mean much though...
Luvia is easily depressed these days.
...
she then goes quiet for a moment before saying.
And this might sound super rude of me to ask but... Considering the last time I saw your mother was over a year ago I guess I'll have to ask you. Who was your father?

>> No.1981353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518417962378.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>1981352
Shrugging, Ayako then says
I'm still a Monster, just one that is closer to being human instead of a mass of dark and corrosive energy.
Then with that she goes ahead and flops her butt down onto the couch, squirming a little as she gets comfortable
And my dad...? Eh, to be honest Mom never told me much about him, only that he was a mage with great magical power.
It was fucking Megumin hahahahahaha
She DID tell me that he lives here in Aurora, and if I come across him I'll know.
Rin probably inserted locked away information inside of her poor daughter's head that will be released if she encounters the Explosion Mage

>> No.1981354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518418524070.png -(921.9 KiB, 506x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
943987

>>1981353
Why... Why would you guys do such an thing?
Mmmmm... Well I guess if she wont tell you she wont tell you. That seems like an shitty move if you ask me.
Luvia has also taken up to swearing a lot more these days.
And trust me when I say I know some shitty moves. Well whatever, it hardly seems to bother you at all.
She sighs and looks around the room.
I use to think I would become a great mage down here... There were many nights I slept on that very couch because I couldn't make it back up to my room. What a fool I was.
She turns to the kid.
Don't go and think being a mage is anything special, because it isn't. It wont grant you happiness, just rob it away from you until you're a husk of what you use to be.
It's like she learned the true meaning of magic from her world!
This all seems like a wonderland until you realize it would hold a family together, it wont keep your lover with you. It's all just dribble...

>> No.1981355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518419168391.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>1981354
Mm, yeah. Magic isn't all that special when just about anyone can use it, but if I have the potential to be great at it then it would be a shame to let it all go to waste, right?
Is what Ayako says at first, before as a sympathetic look appears on her face she goes
And if being a mage has failed you, then maybe you should just be...
...Yourself.

>> No.1981356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518419906699.jpg -(120.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123194

>>1981355
...
She sighs.
All my life I just wanted to be a good mage. My family is old and our crest is strong... I know that doesn't mean a lick of anything here but in my world it did. They was only one major rival to our style and that was of another old family that lived in Japan... I never thought I would meet them but low and behind they sent their only heir to the clock tower at the same time I did. We were instantly rivals the moment we saw one another. We were so alike they we hated to admit it and wanted to one up one another so bad... So much we both went right to the top of our class and we even did so well we were entrusted with the clock towers most trusted treasures the kaleidosticks and given a mission from the director himself I was so proud in that moment... I thought I could finally show her up with my talent... Then the moment we made it to Japan we had a fight and our kaleidosticks left us. God we were both idiots... Of course your mother isn't the Rin I knew, she was from a different time plain and let me tell you ho weird that first conversation was between us.
she sighs.
All I ever wanted to do was prove that I'm not a nobody, that I was more then a girl with a lot of money... At the time.
she looks around the room.
Now what do I got?

>> No.1981357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518420508248.png -(343.1 KiB, 600x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351356

>>1981356
You have a home full of people who care about you.
Ayako states simply like it should be obvious, before her tone softens a bit and she adds
I know that it might not be as illustrious as becoming a powerful and accomplished mage, but at the same time it's more than simply being a "nobody".
Then leaning back a bit against the couch as she stares up at the ceiling and kicks her legs back and forth, the girl adds
At least that's what I think.

>> No.1981358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518420939824.jpg -(923.5 KiB, 2039x2894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
945619

>>1981357
...
she goes silent again for a bit.
I wish I was told that from someone here every now and then... Sometimes I don't even know if the girls need me. I see them everyday but they are so caught up in whatever it is that is going on with their lives anymore... I feel so distant from them anymore. And then there is my servant...
Luvia looks at her hand with her command seals on them.
Actually... I'd rather not talk about her.
Somethings are just to hurtful to talk about. Her fault or not.
You're the only one who's I feel like has really talked to me in this house for a long time to be honest...

>> No.1981359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518421395027.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>1981358
Mm...Maybe you should try telling them how you feel. It might be painful at first, but if they care about you then they will listen and try to help, right?
She makes it sound so simple, doesn't she?
Then with a smile and a nod she says
Well, I'll probably be staying here for awhile, so we'll have plenty of chances to talk like this again.

>> No.1981360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518422055625.png -(111.2 KiB, 910x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113828

>>1981359
Maybe even Luvia can find some of her passion again... Maybe.
...
She did make it sound so easy.
Yeah... Maybe.
Is all she said of the matter tough.
Mmmm, I guess you will be here for awhile... Sorry for sticking you under ground though while we all get the upstairs rooms... But this is the only place I can think of to stick you for now. We can make it better though. Up grade the couch to a real bed. Get a door for this doorway. Clean up all this junk and store it away...
She sighs.
Well... Like I said There is a bathroom down that hall there, it has a small stand up shower stall in it, but it gets the job done. And don't be surprised if you hear Miyu come down here to do laundry at sometime. I can't get that girl to stop doing household tasks.
To be fair, she's the only one that's only good at it.
And the Couch can fold out into a shitty bed, or you can just sleep on the cushions. For now it will have to do... There is a full kitchen upstairs if you get hungry. Miyu usually makes us breakfast... And lunch... And dinner.
do you see a trend here?
But ummm... Yeah, have at it.
She nods.
I wish you mother would send us more funds if she was having you lodge here with me...
She huffs.
But if you need me I'm all the way upstairs and to the left, the girls room's are on the right.
Luvia stands there for a moment.
I suppose you want some privacy... So I'll let you be. Once again, feel free to the kitchen. I'm upstairs and to the left.
She nods, looking like she doesn't actually want to leave at all.

>> No.1981361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518423016422.png -(266.1 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272441

>>1981360
Letting out a soft chuckle, Ayako then says
This Miyu sounds like quite the girl, I almost feels envious of whoever she ends up with.
Do you hear, that, Illya? The hairs on your tail should be standing up right about now
Then giving Luvia an...Odd sort of look, Ayako then says
...You say that, but you actually want to hang around for a little longer, don't you?

>> No.1981362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518423794531.png -(1.0 MiB, 813x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1056311

>>1981361
...
She couldn't deny it she didn't want to be alone right now. If she wen't back upstairs she would just go back outside and start crying again.
I... I...
She felt super embarrassed to say this to someone younger then herself and also to someone she hardly knows.
I don't want to be alone right now.
She says looking down.
I don't know what to do with myself... I feel like if you didn't come along when you did I probably would have just sat outside all night long and cried.

>> No.1981363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518424723113.png -(4.7 MiB, 2408x3410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4956654

>>1981362
....
Luvia's words causes Ayako to frown a bit, as she says
I'm starting to wonder if Mom planned this...Ugh, it would be SO like her if it's true!
Truth be told, Rin is beginning to perceive time in a non-lineal manner, so it wouldn't be too farfetched...
Then taking a deep breath as she comes down from her brief moment of "Why Mom why", Ayako then stares at Luvia for before asking
...Do you need a hug?

Last edited 18/02/12(Mon)03:38.

>> No.1981364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518425164456.png -(1.2 MiB, 993x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1217083

>>1981363
Luvia is starting to wonder that herself, but it only serves to make her a bit more angry considering she sent her daughter instead of showing up herself. But she is then caught off guard when she hears what she said.
A-A hug? W-What? But we just met and all... I don't think I need comforting like that... It's just nice to have someone near by to talk to and keep my occupied from all my thoughts as well... It seems to get worse when I'm all alone.
Yeah, that's pretty standard text book depression. She says no but does she really mean it?
I-I'm okay I assure you... I just need to calm down enough so I can go to sleep is all... Yes I need sleep.

>> No.1981365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518425394499.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>1981293
Yeah... And it's her 2nd child as well apparently.

Virgil nuzzles himself into Vanel's chest and gives her fluff some more good pettings.

But she's a kind spirit and easy to get along with I think you'll find her enjoyable.

Especially if I can get them both to cuddle with me at the same time... That'd be nice~

>> No.1981366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518425684386.jpg -(617.7 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632483

>>1981364
....
Ayako then stands up from the couch as she soon says
Lets fold out the couch bed and share it.
...For tonight at least.
Then with a wry sort of smile she adds
And I promise not to do anything besides cuddle you a bit. But I really think you need some companionship tonight, so...

>> No.1981367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518425816657.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 295x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47385

>>1981295
This!

Taffy goes and kisses the big booby fox! Granted this would normally be an erotic manuever but things are suddenly getting very colorful for the booby fox. Not only that but the normal things on her mind like weiners and vaginas are now chuckle worthy. Her mind may also trail off into silly places mid thought.

Mmmmmmmwah~! There! Maybe now you can enjoy yourself without molesting my daughter... If you're really that heated you're more than welcome to join myself and Moto in the bedroom.

>> No.1981368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518426042427.png -(223.7 KiB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229102

>>1981365
Oh wow, so she's already got some experience... I'm a little nervous but mom promised me I wouldn't have any problems.
She seemed to give a happy sigh from the nuzzlings her tail continuing to coil around him as a fluff pillow.
I'm sure it'll be fine... just let me know when you want to meet her.
She said happily before adding.
Mom told me she talked to your parents about this too and that it went okay...
Aside from her dad being.... himself.

>> No.1981369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518426153765.png -(1.1 MiB, 975x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1101990

>>1981366
W-What!?!
It was a bold move from the younger girl. Then again it was Rin's child so it should be expected. Did she really look that desperate enough for companionship that a younger girl needed to coddle and pity her this much. It brought her shame to think about it... But considering her bed has been empty for a long time now... The offer was strangely tempting.
Am I really that sad to you that you need to pity me this much?
She still wasn't leaving though.
I'm such a sad and pathetic woman...

>> No.1981370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518426285721.png -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1090852

>>1981367
What, so a kis....
And then she was suddenly silenced as the girl kissed her, not that the naked fox minded, though getting a sudden super acid trip was a little something different for her that's for sure... she kind of just hung there dizzily shaking her head....
Ahhh.......
Everything feels fuzzy and purple...
But hey it also felt good!
Maybe I willl....
She said in a sing songy voice.

>> No.1981371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518426484467.png -(282.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289349

>>1981369
Ayako doesn't any anything in response to Luvia's words, merely standing up and turning to face the couch as she says
C'mon, show me how this thing works. To be honest I could use a good night's sleep myself.
She did spend most of the day wandering around Aurora

>> No.1981372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518426955021.jpg -(189.8 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194369

>>1981371
...
She finally drops her stubborn attitude and submits.
Fine... Bit if he girls see us, I didn't sleep with you okay? I need then to know that... I'm not so desperate as to solicit a younger girl for such things.
Where does the line end then? Regardless she walks over and pulls the cushions, blanket, and pillows off the couch and pulls on the handle and the couch stretches out into a bed. She then throws the pillows and blanket back on and kicks off her shoes and socks before flops on her side on one side of the bed.
... Come on then.
she says in a embarrassed tone.

Last edited 18/02/12(Mon)04:15.

>> No.1981373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518427332915.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>1981372
Heh, I won't lie you ARE a beautiful woman, but I'd like to get to know a person more before I have sex with them.
Ayako says with a teasing sort of smile, as she soon kicks off her own shoes and flops down on the converted couch alongside of Luvia
Of course I raised outside of..."Normal" Monster society, so that's probably why.
Which just means when she finally has sex with someone, the poor person will be in for a hell of a time

>> No.1981374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518427755054.png -(1.0 MiB, 1159x524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1055143

>>1981373
Hmmff... Don't go saying words like that to me young lady. I won't be fooled with sweet words ever again. Go find someone your own age and have a normal relationship for fuck sake. You're not even of age yet and you're going on about sex... When I was your age that wasn't even a thing to think about!
She huffs and claps her hands which snuff out all the lights just leaving the young girl with the insanely busty blonde mage in the pitch black the basement.
Now go to bed...
Said Luvia, but her eyes remained wide open as she was lost in thought again about what has just happened. She hoped if she laid still enough the girl would just pass out and she could at least feel better with someone by her side even if she couldn't sleep. To be honest she felt terrible still and her mind was running faster then ever in conflicted thought.

Last edited 18/02/12(Mon)04:29.

>> No.1981375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518427993211.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>1981374
Ayako doesn't say anything else as the lights go out and darkness enshrouds the room
...Although Luvia will soon feel the sensation of the fourteen year old girl gently putting her arms around her and pressing up against her
But true to her word Ayako won't do anything else, merely serving as a warm and physical presence for what she perceives to be a troubled and lonely woman

>> No.1981376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518428671244.jpg -(56.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57365

>>1981375
...
Physical human contact hasn't been something she's had for awhile now. It was painful as it was soothing. A reminder of what she lost but maybe something gained? Luvia had no idea why still Rin sent her quickly aged child to her. Did she want her to tech her? Raise her? Watch her? She came with more questions then answers but even though Luvia couldn't throw her away. Something about this all reminded her of the night she met Miyu... Miyu, being with Ayako suddenly made Luiva was to talk and be with her again. It was all weird and complex feelings that she didn't know what to do with herself. But eventually the human contact seemed to finally wear down the worn down Luiva. Even in the pit of her despair she found her eyes finally fluttering shut until they refused to open once again. It was the first time in a long time Luiva didn't have a dream or was suddenly woken up in the middle of the night to be able to no go back to bed. In this she found some comfort and slept all the way through the night.
And with that I say we fade it here for now. I'm very tired myself and wish to bed.

>> No.1981377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518429066013.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1981368
Not surprising really. My parents are some of the friendliest people in the world... Even if I can rile up my dad at times.

It was at this point that Camilla had seen the open door and saw who was in there she was MAD! But thankfully to Spiffy's Identify-Friend-Foe System she saves the day!

VWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

By forcefully abducting her on her jetpack and because her jetpack is so loud they wont hear her screaming at Spiffy.

.... Huh Mom doesn't usually fire up her jetpack at this hour...

>> No.1981378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518429389180.jpg -(463.6 KiB, 775x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474695

>>1981370
I think you definitely will~! Just keep thinking happy thoughts and everything will be okay!

She gives her 'ok' hand sign and blows through and a colorful bubble pops out of it just blow over and pop on her nose in a small firework like explosion.

>> No.1981379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518429757628.png -(1.3 MiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1388017

>>1981377
My mom thinks your dad is funny, though she didn't see your mom much...
She looked relieved that it went well anyway... and that sound caused her to glance at the door.
What was that... your mom has a jetpack?

>> No.1981380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518429889333.jpg -(224.3 KiB, 600x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229717

>>1981378
Hahaha, I'm not worried I'm not afraid of anything...
She said with a silly smile as everything seemed to swim in front of her, apparently she's been drugged before too.... still she'd kind of walk float over towards her..
You're funny... plant girl...

>> No.1981381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518430440863.png -(51.7 KiB, 248x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52974

>>1981379
My mom has a TON of gadgets. One of them is a giant flaming sword that's really really super hot. I mean to the point where it's melting things just by being on. But she only uses that if she's "Arena Fighting." She usually just has lots of gizmos and gadgets for doing maid stuff.

He's loving that fluff and being one with that fluff. Man oh man does he love the purple fluff!

It's nothing to worry about, it's pretty common...

The mother of my child... Funny thing to think about.

>> No.1981382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518430869949.png -(490.8 KiB, 739x1081) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502616

>>1981381
Wow she sounds like some sort of super sciency person to me... cool... sounds fun too.
That tail wags at the thought of seeing more things here, such lovely fluff and a nice body to match it too!

>> No.1981383   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1981380
Well being funny is better than the alternative of being not funny. That's just no fun at all. Now come on inside we've got dinner to eat.

We should probably pick this up when Moto's around or something. Or fade not sure.

>> No.1981384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518431484043.jpg -(121.2 KiB, 850x1057) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124100

>>1981383
Right... I'm hungry!!!
And she was now... super munchies... and yeah we can either fade here or see if Moto wants something.

Last edited 18/02/12(Mon)05:31.

>> No.1981386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518461085641.png -(389.7 KiB, 768x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399009

Sora will be exploring Aurora.
Dark Pit will be brooding.
Laphicet is watching porn.
Hisui's doing maid things.
Megumin is lying face down in the dirt somewhere.
Ciri's struggling to endure her bondage situation.
Geralt's still being a sour puss in the woods.
DESCO has fallen asleep standing up somewhere (except Aurora).
And there's a mystery option in the form of a character I haven't posted in forever.

I'm open to requests and multiple replies.

>> No.1981387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518474283233.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

Mayze decided to go bug her favorite bald person- that being the weird alien guy she met long ago, Ize!

Wherever Ize is, she's going to show up because she can teleport wherever she pleases :@

>> No.1981388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518474672531.jpg -(234.9 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240508

>>1981387
Lets say Ize is on some rando planet dealing with some guy for the exchange rights.

Upon Mayze showing up he twitches a bit in surprise
Oh, well if it isn't you.
People really need to stop just jumping right to me.

He flicks the clipboard he was just holding into the distance and the rando burst flies after it in a scramble

What's up?

>> No.1981389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518477348344.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981388
>>1981388
I was stopping by to see how your enterprise is coming along~ It's been a while since I won that planet in your Arena.

>> No.1981390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518477491615.jpg -(141.8 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145225

>>1981389
Business has been going well enough.
Money and treasure and planets all in the regular exchange.

What about you? Been having fun in your little resort?

>> No.1981391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518478713643.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981390
>>1981390
I turned it into a profit myself. It's a tourist trap, and I let one of my Vassals run it.

>> No.1981392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518478893535.jpg -(126.8 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129850

>>1981391
Smart thinking. Way to flip your winnings. Not that I would have blamed you if you just lounged there forever.

>> No.1981393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518479176538.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981392
I wouldn't get to fight anyone if all I did was lounge around... but speaking of which, I had an idea for you.

>> No.1981394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518479561936.jpg -(203.8 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208734

>>1981393
Right. Fighting. Saiyans.
It seems he's moved past his own battle crazed days since hitting the wall of Golden Overlord

Yeah? What's that?

>> No.1981395   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1981394
>>1981394
...Do you need any muscle to help with your business?

>> No.1981396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518480631543.jpg -(229.6 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235121

>>1981395
I haven't had many instances of fighting my current employees can't take care of.

His bouncers are pretty high tier demons

However...I suppose being cautious never killed anyone.

>> No.1981397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518481282098.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1981396
Mayze nods in understanding.
I see. I was going to offer to help you expand.

There's some young Saiyans that have just recently come into power they don't know how to control yet, so some field experience may do them good... and I'm pretty bored too.

>> No.1981398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518482620331.jpg -(197.8 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202552

>>1981397
Oh yeah I was sensing those guys from Space.
You all need to chill out, you're getting strong way too fast.

He waves his hand in faux annoyance
But then he ponders this

Well you can always just come and fight, even if it's just for money bets. Hell it'd be a nice non-lethal way for you guys to wreck each other as "Training" and still earn myself some nice cash and views on GodTube.

>> No.1981399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518483382262.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981398
We might wreck your arena... no offense, but I don't think it can contain some of us.
Broly in particular would be a problem... she'll definitely find out about this eventually anyway.

>> No.1981400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518483675050.jpg -(157.4 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161128

>>1981399
I can always remake the barrier to be strong enough to withhold galaxy destruction level attacks. Nothing short of Beerus would be able to break out...Although if you're that worried I can commission some demons to make a secondary Arena that's just a televised pocket dimension.

>> No.1981401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518483886806.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981400
That would be best. Some of us are stronger than Beerus.
Mayze smiles sinisterly.

>> No.1981402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518484538786.jpg -(114.4 KiB, 848x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117152

>>1981386
How about that mystery option? Where are they and what're they doing? I'll send out an appropriate character.
Pic unrelated

>> No.1981403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518484543094.jpg -(175.8 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180043

>>1981401
I mean, same, but fighting without going to max power seems like it wouldn't kill you. Restraint in itself is training, after all.

>> No.1981404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518485735919.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981403
You have to know your limits before you can gauge how much to hold back. Either way, things should be interesting.

I bet Bardock will rake in a lot of money for you just on his own. He's a beast.

>> No.1981405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518485879372.jpg -(176.0 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180261

>>1981404
We'll figure something out.
Ize shrugs

Bardock? Shit, he's around? That's gonna be a pain to deal with if he sees me.

>> No.1981406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518486148665.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123940

>>1981402
Kumiko hasn't seen the light of day in a while.
Tonight, the lizard will be stretching her legs as she tries to remember her way around Aurora; mentally, everything is hitting her in bright cascades of neon color in some areas that she doesn't understand anymore. Cognitive functionality was only slowly coming back to her.

Visually, this involved her sniffing the air a lot and quinting very hard at otherwise dimly lit signs and windows.
Nnnn... I hate this place.
I am not sure if I know where exactly I'm at anymore...
She had never paid attention to things like street signs in the past. Something she was sorely regretting now as she realized relying on her mental map of the world was a terrible idea.

>> No.1981407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518486234301.jpg -(191.5 KiB, 800x1035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196077
>Hero of Twilight

Last we left off, Urbosa had just met the hero of hyrule. Not her own, however. Which had proven fortuitous for her. Having shared a few drinks at a bar, Urbosa had decided that with the opportunity to bed a hero not interested in her princess, she would not let it pass her by. With this goal in mind, she had just offered him a small tour of Lighthalzen, which just happened to be the location of her home as well...
Utilizing one of the teleporters, we could be there in no time, hero.

>> No.1981408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518486567769.png -(401.0 KiB, 393x551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410604

Meanwhile.
Gilbert comes back home a bit more disgruntled then he was when he left it. Meeting up with Jan left a bad taste in his mouth, but then again his disdain for monsters was already at a all time high. Still, if he was going to make something out of a bad situation he had no choice to to go along with one's plan for now.
Tsk.
He frowns and clicks his tongue and shoves his hands in his pockets as he makes his way up to the bedroom Jenna and Gil now share.
Oi, woman are you in here? You better not be doing something stupid again!
He shoves open the door.

>> No.1981409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518486799717.jpg -(72.4 KiB, 700x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74186

>>1981406
Wandering around aimlessly once more with nothing better to do, a girl spots kumiko. She tilts her head, her curious a bit piqued by the girl's reactions.
"What's wrong? Feeling lost? First time in Aurora?"

>> No.1981410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518486870776.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1981405
You can always claim to be under my protection as one of my vassals~
She smiles greedily- mostly to poke fun at him more than anything because of how ambitious he's become.

>> No.1981411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518487134688.jpg -(214.0 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219111

>>1981410
How am I supposed to be a vassal when I'm a Lord? Don't give me that nonsense.

>> No.1981412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518487146728.png -(758.6 KiB, 781x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
776795

>>1981409
No... I can't see! All these lights are too bright.
She complained. A little puff of smoke fumed out of her nose as she snorted her contempt for basic electric appliances.
A strange thing for her to be bothered by, what with her tail being on fire.

>> No.1981413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518487286866.jpg -(323.0 KiB, 750x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330776

>>1981407
Said hero nodded, taking a moment to regain his bearings. The teleporters weren't something he used often, but he at least knew the way from here.

"Alright, this way."

He offered you an arm, eyes showing a grin.

>> No.1981414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518487668689.jpg -(111.1 KiB, 641x891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113719

>>1981412
"...Ah? Whoops. I thought you were new to town."
Pondering to herself, Malice makes an awkward smile.
"Well... Give it a moment and relax? Not sure what to say about that."
Locked up in one of those sex dungeons?
Unsure of what to think, she rests her gaze at Kumiko's tail, prodding at it with her finger.

>> No.1981415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518487773440.jpg -(480.0 KiB, 700x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491476

>>1981413
And getting the feeling that hero had understood her intentions, she smiled, entwining her arm with his and following along with a smile. He seemed more perceptive than the hero she'd left back home. Much more her type.
I wonder.. What is your favorite... discovery, from this world? There are many new things here that could not have been enjoyed in the world I come from. I'm sure it's the same in your time... And so I'm curious.

>> No.1981416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518488284455.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981411
I've already become a God~ I think that trumps Lords.

But I'm only joking. Your neutrality is what makes you most useful.

>> No.1981417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518488461397.jpg -(151.8 KiB, 840x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155481

>>1981408

>Gilbert

BECOMING ONE WITH THE PEASANT LIFE I SEE!

Jenna was happily enjoying a project one of the kids put her up to.

God damn it what tha fuck ya gotta be shotin' for?!

>> No.1981418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518488653752.jpg -(114.9 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117615

>>1981416
Ize snorts, not really amused. His prinny servants get into enough dumb shenanigans

Good to know I have such a useful role.
Anyway and anyhow, with a little time to prepare, my answer is yes. If you all are really that strapped for cash or a way to punch each other without levelling planets.

>> No.1981419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518488895704.png -(122.2 KiB, 540x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125084

>>1981414
>>1981414
The fire is real. And very very hot.
Kumiko will feel it and turn her head.

Mmn... Relaxing is hard when you can't see where you're going or remember where you are.
She'd snort a little puff of smoke again, exhaling as she sighed.
She knew she didn't have much choice.

...What are you doing?

>> No.1981420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489056463.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981418
>>1981418
It's not that we're desperate... but organizing something like this might get everyone more motivated.

Two of them just lost their entire universe as the result of a tournament, so it will be interesting to see how they react to being in an Arena again.

And no one needs to mention money. You can market the fights however you like, and in return we get to fight really strong enemies~

>> No.1981421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489156328.png -(408.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418285

>>1981415
He took a moment to think about that as they walked, but didn't have much of an answer.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. There are thing I miss about home that sour the comparison, but if I had to pick... Probably indoor plumbing."

>> No.1981422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489327183.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174233

>>1981420
Really? I guess GodTube wasn't showing that Tournament...

Ize rubs his chin in thought
Alright fair's fair, but I'll still need time to set things up.

>> No.1981423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489447380.jpg -(55.9 KiB, 600x946) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57244

>>1981419
Despite the heat, Malice wouldn't shirk away from it. However she'll stop when Kumiko points it out.
"Ah. Sorry, sorry I felt curious and couldn't help myself. A tail with a fire like that is a little different... Like a salamander?"

"But that's why you should let your eyes adjust! Or get prescribed a guide dog to help. Hehe."
The last bit being a joke, she can't help but chuckle to herself, making a small smile as she does so.

"Were you looking for any place in particular?"

>> No.1981424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489674017.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981422
>>1981422
Good~ Is there anything I can do to help prepare?

>> No.1981425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489846984.jpg -(219.1 KiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224391

>>1981421
Oh...?
That had surprised her a bit.
Now I'm more interested in what you miss...

>> No.1981426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489885065.jpg -(162.7 KiB, 1071x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166615

>>1981423
No. I'm trying to learn the city again.
She squinted at Malice; or was that a blink?
...I came out at night because I thought my eyes would adjust easier. But they're more sensitive than I thought.

>> No.1981427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518489909951.png -(46.6 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47668

>>1981417
He marches right over to her and then shoves a big old bottle of liquor into her hands.
You, drink this... All of it right now.
He said as he walked to the door and locked it.
You aren't going to be able to leave until you do as I say. So I suggest getting to it.

>> No.1981428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518490080079.jpg -(103.2 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105680

>>1981424
Can you make a demi-plane the size of at least 100 meters in all directions that won't be popped by your super attacks?

>> No.1981429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518490509159.jpg -(26.0 KiB, 381x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26621

>>1981426
"I'm not really good at magic, so I'm not sure what to do about this."
She shamelessly shrugs at Kumiko...
"Maybe if I use magic to absorb some of the light? Uhhh... Making a film... I dunno! If that doesn't appetize you, I can help walk you through town."

>> No.1981430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518491078894.png -(619.1 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633957

>>1981425
Despite being rather boring answers, he gave them anyways.

"Mostly people. That, and the air there was fresher."

And less crowded too, but that was a given. Either way, he shrugged and spoke again.

"What about you? Same questions."

>> No.1981431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518491329818.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1981428
>>1981428
Maybe... I've never tried to make one that strong. It'd be hard to do that and fight effectively at the same time if my enemies are on par with me. But I can contain everyone else easily.

>> No.1981432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518491507769.jpg -(205.9 KiB, 800x1249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210856

>>1981429
It's okay... I'm used to not being able to see.
She smiles.

You can help me walk through town~ My eyes will be fine eventually. I am just complaining, because I was blindfolded for so long~

>> No.1981433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518491673379.jpg -(196.9 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201613

>>1981431
Then we'll have to pass. I'll get someone that specializes in that sort of thing.
Or maybe find a way to record the inside of an Item World.

>> No.1981434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518491855751.jpg -(63.3 KiB, 478x659) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64816

>>1981432
"You sure~? Well- Alright!"
Taking kumiko's hand with a smile, she'd give a gentle tug.
"I'll do my best. ...Hehe, bondage is quite something after all..."

>> No.1981435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518492194604.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981433
>>1981433
All right. Well, if you want me to contact you properly next time how do you want me to do it?

>> No.1981436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518492561688.jpg -(97.8 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100148

>>1981435
Just go to the club and ask for me and they'll give you my number.
Ize says this like it makes all the sense in the world with the zero pockets that he has

>> No.1981437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518492664521.jpg -(311.7 KiB, 1000x1409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319172

>>1981430
She inhaled, closing her eyes for a moment.
I miss Gerudo Town. Everything about it. But.. The technology here is an amazing thing. And I won't lie... Although I miss my people, my town... I am also a new woman now that I'm free from it all. No responsibilities at all~

>> No.1981438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518492963497.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 952x1221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1075120

>>1981434
Is that what it's called? Mistress called it breeding.
The Lizard said happily.
She's been living as an animal breeding with other animals.

>> No.1981439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493194014.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981436
...Which club exactly?

>> No.1981440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493412912.png -(187.5 KiB, 487x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191987

>>1981438
"Well, that's a bit different then."
Rigging IVs is hard.

"...Where do you want to go anyway? Pick up some food...? I don't think you'd care for clothes..."

>> No.1981441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493567623.jpg -(52.2 KiB, 500x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53457

>>1981440
Food?
Malice had her attention.

>> No.1981442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493622643.jpg -(98.1 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100493

>>1981439
The one I took you to before, the fight club.
There's no way you wouldn't be able to tell. I'm not exactly a franchise.

>> No.1981443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493637634.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 467x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174231

>>1981427
Jenna caught the bottle only getting more and more suspicious as he went on.

Tha fuck do I gotta drink this for huh? Just outta tha blue ya wanna drink like an idiot with me?

This smelled funny to her. Not enough for her to question anything outside of Gil's desires but she was certainly questioning them.

>> No.1981444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493751670.png -(77.6 KiB, 232x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79426

Caulifla was pretty bummed out.
She got really powerful, but so did everyone else. And so it felt like it made little difference.

...I keep losing, even with all of my training.
She wasn't upset, but she was a little bit annoyed. It seemed there was little she could do if even a God of Destruction wanted to beat her down.
I'm not setting a very good example for Kale. And I really wanna make Broly eat dirt.

>> No.1981445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493844000.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981442
Oh right... Sorry, it's been a while. I can be a little ditzy sometimes.
I blame all of the training...

>> No.1981446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493919428.jpg -(127.7 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130753

>>1981445
Honestly all you monkeys are a bit of a doofus sometimes.

He chuckles out his own casual racism

>> No.1981447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493973886.jpg -(94.9 KiB, 800x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97209

>>1981441
"Yeah, there's a bunch of places to go... Seeing as you're a lizard or something, a steakhouse? Or... Yeah a steak dinner does sound nice, yeah?"

>> No.1981448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518493997073.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981446
Well at least I'm not as bad as Goku.

>> No.1981449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518494275783.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 500x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128048

>>1981447
>>1981447
Ah... I haven't had steak in a while~!
Previously, Noel only gave Kumiko meat when she was well behaved. Her urges to hunt her own food were eventually trained out of her to make her more submissive and dependent.

>> No.1981450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518494344362.jpg -(105.4 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107933

>>1981448
Nobody is as bad as Goku.
A literal monkey would be smarter.

>> No.1981451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518494499821.jpg -(57.0 KiB, 600x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58348

>>1981449
"Hmhm~ Perfect."
Not able to help herself she uses her free hand to ruffle kumiko's hair a little bit before tugging on her again gently.
"Trust me I know a good place to get a good steak then to celebrate."

>> No.1981452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518494535799.png -(871.0 KiB, 807x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
891870

>>1981443
Don't argue with me woman, I just feel like drinking and you're the only real drinking partner I have. Enkidu isn't the drinking type.
He then sits down and pills out the bottle Jan gave him.
... Might as well drink this first.
He sighs.
I had a rough go of it today so just drink. Or do I need to do it as a child to convince you?

>> No.1981453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518495473793.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1981444
You look troubled as always~
And here was Helen, just suddenly there, with her arms wrapped around the girl

>> No.1981454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518495954229.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1981450
I know~ Well anyway, I guess I'll leave you to it. You can use a dimension guide to get to my world if you wanna drop by sometime~

>> No.1981455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518496150488.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 396x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89960

>>1981451
Okay~!
Kumiko was excited, and enjoyed the hair ruffling.
Her tail even wiggled a little as she walked.

You're really nice~ What's your name?

>> No.1981456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518496301484.jpg -(116.7 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119525

>>1981454
Sure thing.
I might come visit soon.

>> No.1981457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518496343896.jpg -(152.6 KiB, 1024x1207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156222

>>1981453
Eh? Are you always this touchy?
Caulifla asks, tilting her head when she realizes Helen is there.
And do you have to keep appearing so suddenly? It's creepy.

>> No.1981458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518496386786.jpg -(47.7 KiB, 593x542) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48826

>>1981455
"Stella, Malice Stella, nice to meet you."
She'd gently reassure Kumiko by squeezing her hand a little bit.
"What about you? Still have one? Or is it a serial number?"

>> No.1981459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518496522677.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1981457
Yeah well, those are just things you'll have to get used to~
Anyway, I just happened to notice your frustration and thought, maybe you could use a bit more thrill, hm?
She'd get up and back away a bit from the girl
Maybe... taking a similar challenge to what mayze did to become an overlord?

>> No.1981460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518497379224.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1981456
Good. I'll see you later then~
Mayze will then teleport away again.

>> No.1981461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518498851310.jpg -(162.7 KiB, 1071x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166615

>>1981458
...I think I had a name once.
She said doubtfully.

I don't remember much anymore.

>> No.1981462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518499120757.png -(386.3 KiB, 763x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395563

>>1981461
"Oh. That happens around here after all. Don't let that discourage you. I'll find something to call you."

"Lets get you used to things again."
Playfully ruffling her hair more, Malice would lead her over to a nearby restaurant. The tantalizing smells wafting out from the building. The aroma filling the area around them.
"Mmmm~ Smell that? It's gonna be a good eats."

>> No.1981463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518499215287.png -(117.9 KiB, 1558x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120717

>>1981459
>>1981459
Oh?
Caulifla narrows her eyes and stands up as well.

Should being an Overlord be something that concerns me? Mayze has said she went through some pretty horrible things just to get there.

>> No.1981464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518499453189.jpg -(155.8 KiB, 797x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159590

>>1981462
>>1981462
Mm~!
The lizard looked absolutely ecstatic; the aroma attracting her toward the building like a powerful magnet.

I can't wait~!
Since she had been relying on her nose to get around, her sense of smell was particularly sensitive and the aromas were more than enough to get her salivating.

>> No.1981465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518499472386.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1981463
Depends, are you scared of that sort of thing to get stronger?

>> No.1981466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518499941740.png -(274.6 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281157

>>1981465
That doesn't answer my question.
She narrowed her eyes again.

I'm not afraid of anything, but I have to make responsible decisions for Kale's sake.

>> No.1981467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518500061560.png -(55.7 KiB, 245x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57026

>>1981466
The point wasn't to make you an overlord, no, I doubt you'll become an overlord in a month or two time that I send you there.
As for if it should concern you, well, that's not something I can truly answer for you.

>> No.1981468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518500085617.jpg -(65.1 KiB, 800x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66643

>>1981464
"I'm glad to hear that."
Malice nods out of reflex. Forgetting the bit where she can't see... Pulling her over, she'd pull up a chair and seat kumiko in it before seating herself.
"What would you want...? A medium? A rare steak? A beef wellington?"
She would continue to coo out more food off the list in the menu seeing what sort of reactions they'd have with her. Halfway expecting her to not remember any of them.

>> No.1981469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518500929384.jpg -(185.3 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189795

>>1981467
I want to get stronger. Will going there help me do that? I need to get back at Broly and teach her not to under estimate me.

>> No.1981470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518501252275.png -(336.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344200

>>1981468
>>1981468
She listens to the words and nods a lot.

Uhh... Um... I don't know- why does meat have so many names...?

>> No.1981471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518501381103.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1981469
It'll make you stronger, and will make you into a more ruthless fighter.
But it could be dangerous, you could die.

>> No.1981472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518501497262.png -(21.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22414

>>1981471
...Hm. Show it to me then.

>> No.1981473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518501627447.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1981472
I can't SHOW it to you, I can send you there and then let you survive, that's how it was for mayze.
How about you?
What I can tell you is that it's a hellish place. A battlefield where overlords and demonlords fight with their armies non stop for dominion.

>> No.1981474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518502213942.png -(129.8 KiB, 1661x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132871

>>1981473
>>1981473
Sounds exciting. It also sounds like suicide.
What is she up to? I don't doubt her intentions, but she's trying to sell me on something that sounds absurd.

If they're all as crazy powerful as Mayze, surviving would be a miracle in itself.

>> No.1981475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518503099929.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1981474
Yeah, but no pain no gain.
At least you're not as blind by pride anymore, so I think you might fair better.

>> No.1981476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518503115664.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85510

>>1981470
"Haha, figures..."
She calls over a waiter with a smile.
"We'll take one of all the meat dishes!"
A stumped waiter opens his mouth agape but sighs as he trudges back over to the kitchen.*

>> No.1981477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518503514013.jpg -(108.9 KiB, 847x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111553

>>1981475
...And what will happen with kale while I'm gone? She's going to get really emotional.

>> No.1981478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518503655829.jpg -(329.7 KiB, 680x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337610

>>1981476
Eh? Ehhh!? Isn't that expensive?
The lizard frowns, almost panicking.
Declining is rude, but do I deserve it? Maybe no one will find out.

>> No.1981479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518503744036.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1981477
I'll send you a month or two into the past and then pull you back in a few minutes from now.
She'd shrug

>> No.1981480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518503799733.jpg -(57.0 KiB, 600x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58391

>>1981478
"My treat, I invited you. If I don't spend the money, what will I use it on? Better used for the sake of others..."
She sticks her tongue out playfully at the lizard.

>> No.1981481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518504354979.jpg -(157.1 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160921

>>1981479
...Oh? You can manipulate time like that?
Caulifla gets a very sinister look on her face.

Hey, why don't you send me back in time with this power up so I can win the Tournament of Power instead! Surely Kale and I are strong enough to win now.

>> No.1981482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518504434328.jpg -(127.3 KiB, 689x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130335

>>1981480
That's really selfless of you.
She nodded, smiling happily. She had been touched!

I like you.

>> No.1981483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518505072040.png -(558.9 KiB, 700x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572351

>>1981482
"I don't think so. To me, this is just my selfishness I'm forcing on you. Well, that's how I view it."

"So- What can you remember about yourself?"

>> No.1981484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518505161995.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1981481
Nah, you got a ways to go before you can beat jiren.
Both in power and experience.
But do I take it that you wana try the dark world out?

>> No.1981485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518505309214.jpg -(74.0 KiB, 474x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75790

>>1981483
Well... I know I wasn't always like this. I was told that I became this way so that I could breed more easily. I was a pokemon before. Mistress used to keep me in a special ball.

>> No.1981486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518506426065.png -(724.6 KiB, 1456x1510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742022

>>1981484
You think I'm ready to fight overlords like Mayze, but not Jiren? What is this?
She huffs, seeming frustrated.

Yes I'm interested in it! But you're not making any sense!

>> No.1981487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518506741378.jpg -(76.3 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78142

>>1981485
"Oh, a pokemon? One of the Char-lines then."
She glances over at her tail. Smiling to herself. Placing her elbows onto the table, she'd rest her head along intertwined fingers before continuing.

"Sounds like you've had quite the life... Seems fascinating, you know? Having everything changed around like that."

>> No.1981488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518506897830.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1981486
I never said you were going to fight overlords.
You're going to "survive"

>> No.1981489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518507659227.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 396x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89960

>>1981487
She closed her eyes and nodded.
I can see that... but it's too bad I can't remember most of it.

>> No.1981490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518508111876.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2116x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2090282

>>1981488
I said I was interested either way, so just send me there already before I change my mind!

>> No.1981491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518508531019.png -(187.5 KiB, 487x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191987

>>1981489
"Oh, that's unfortunate... How about your eyes? Are they getting used to it now? Or will you need my help to eat?"
as she speaks the meals would begin to pile and be presented onto the table.

>> No.1981492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518508620024.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1981490
You got it~
See you in a few minutes on my end.
And with a snap of her fingers, the girl would be gone, sent for a good 3 months into the dark world. Not 2 years like mayze

>> No.1981493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518509660754.jpg -(729.1 KiB, 860x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
746607

>>1981491
>>1981491
The Lizard's eyes lit up as all the food started appearing; sparkling with amazement. The smells hit her first, of course, but she looked happy.

They're getting better, thank you~
Where do I start? I want it all~
She will grab and eat the first placed down in front of her, using only her hands. She never did have very good table manners to begin with, but such things were for other people.

>> No.1981494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518510097124.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 795x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111448

>>1981493
"Help yourself, it's a literal feast~"
Taking some cutlery out herself, she'd take cut some slices from things here and there and fill her own plate.
"There's quite a lot to go around after all."

>> No.1981495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518553954604.png -(787.1 KiB, 749x1137) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805972

And so it was a day or two after a certain someone showed up on Luvia's doorstep, so to speak
...And the newcomer no doubt quickly meshed in with the rest of the young girls, although Miyu as she usually is with strangers is a little cold towards her so far
Speaking of the Wonder Girl, she is currently busy doing some dusting and cleaning in the living room, wearing her usual maid attire
The young girl frowning as she tackles an especially stubborn patch of grime on the floor, all bent over on her knees as she rubs away with a cloth

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)15:32.

>> No.1981496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518554401181.png -(1.0 MiB, 1060x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1069555

>>1981495
...
Someone had been watching her for awhile do this, it's not creepy at all you shut up! It's just that after that night Luvia had no idea how to approach this situation. She gave Ayako some money to buy a door and a bed and sent her on her way to buy what she wanted and now she wanted to move forward with what they had talked about that night. Luvia finding it difficult though. Her tired and weary mind trying to find the best thing to say. Finally she decided.
You still wear that thing when you do chores do you?
He smiles a bit.
I remembered when I hired you as a "maid" to stay on at my mansion while we looked for the cards. That seems like a eon ago now though...
Luvia looked tired and weary. And depending on how perceptive Miyu has been, she might also have noticed how not okay Luvia has been for awhile now.

>> No.1981497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518555327390.jpg -(237.9 KiB, 1200x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243608

>>1981496
Miyu no doubt has realized that Luvia isn't in the best of places, but at the same time doesn't know how to approach the situation either
Socially awkward girl is socially awkward after all, even if she has become less so over time
...Mm, Illya likes it when I wear it, so...
Is Miyu's initial response as she continues to scrub away at the floor, before she pauses for a moment and glances back towards Luvia
...Did you sleep well last night? Because if you've been having trouble sleeping then I can head over to the Market District later to purchase a sleeping potion for you.
Because who needs pills that fail to work as often as they do when you can go with MAGIC AND ELIXIRS?

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)15:55.

>> No.1981498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518555533842.jpg -(49.0 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50159

I haven't RP'd much lately. So I should try to change that a bit.

Two available characters, both of which are in Aurora

Ku's hanging out in the park, doing some training for her kung-fu. Hey, she's still gotta practice otherwise she gets rusty.

The other option is Moto who's in the markets doing some shopping for Valentine's Day. After all it is a holiday so he's likely stocking up on some chocolates and cards and stuff like that.

Cool Natu unrelated

>> No.1981499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518555721728.png -(455.4 KiB, 401x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466365

>>1981497
O-Oh umm...
She didn't sleep with Ayako last night so she didn't get as good of rest as she did that one night, as much as her back hated her the next day for sleeping on a shitty pull out couch. She also feels embarrassed that Miyu of all people is noticing her plight.
N-No that's fine, I can make my own if I really need it. I'm still a mage you know.
she looks off to the side.
Still a mage...
A frown creeps across her face before she suddenly realizes she's going to a dark place again and shakes her head and looks back at Miyu.
I-It feels like a long time since the two of us just... Talked. You don't mind if I stay here and talk to you while you're doing chores do you?

>> No.1981500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518556311396.jpg -(219.1 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224395

>>1981499
....
Hearing that Luvia wants to hang around while she works, Miyu takes on a deadpan expression and tone as she goes
I've been suspecting it for awhile, but Illya definitely isn't the only one with a taste for maids...
Before her deadpan breaks into an apologetic expression as she says
Sorry, I was trying to lighten the mood a little.
Then with a soft shake of her head Miyu decides to strike right at the heart of the matter as she says
...Onee-chan, something is troubling you, isn't it? And it's been troubling you for a long time now.

>> No.1981501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518556982227.png -(1.0 MiB, 813x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1056311

>>1981500
W-What? I don't really have such-
She stammers out before realizing it was just a joke from Miyu.
Since when did you start telling jokes like that, jeez... Don't make fun of adults like that.
she sighs but then kind of leaves her jaw open in shock when Miyu decided to strike at the heart of the matter.
I...
She then frowns again.
You always were more perceptive then I gave you credit for... I thought I was hiding it from you all so well, but maybe I haven't at all.
She sighs.
Miyu I... I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do anymore. With Ayako showing up here now it made me realize that I've lost touch with everything I thought was important in my life, and that includes you girls.

>> No.1981502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518557440407.png -(1.0 MiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1049608

>>1981492
Caulifla appeared there so suddenly; the world around her was darker than before. The landscape was harsh, colorful, and disjointed in a way that didn't make sense to her.

What...? Just like that? This is a weird place.
I don't like it.

Standing nearby was a very powerful demon, who was curious about the young girl who'd just appeared before them!
Before Caulifla knew it, a fight had ensued. She was forced to go all out as fast as she could- she knew she'd have to.
But even with the absurd power of Super Saiyan 4, she was no match for magic: which was capable of more or less ignoring anything she could put out by sealing her Ki inside of her body and disabling her from drawing upon it.
Or more accurately, making it so that drawing on her power instead fed it to the owner of the seal.

In her first few minutes, Caulifla had been beaten to within an inch of her life and indoctrinated as a peon into the forces of that Overlord.

She would be used, abused, beaten, and sent into battle against that Overlord's enemies. Day to day life was a fight for survival in itself.
She barely slept, she scarecely ate when she was allowed to, and she was constantly fighting to survive.
Eventually, the Overlord's vassals would begin warring and they themselves would be slain by another far more powerful Overlord.
The seal on Caulifla's power would go away, allowing her to temporarily flee and escape into the territory of another demon.
But the Dark World is full of sinister beings, and it was like jumping out of one oven and into another as the owner of that area hunted her like an animal.

>> No.1981503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518557653916.jpg -(369.0 KiB, 850x1153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377809

>>1981501
Honestly, I'm probably the only one who's noticed it.
...Besides maybe Ruby, but you know how she is.
Namely that the wandroid doesn't care too much
Then with that said Miyu moves to stand up, setting the cloth rag aside since she figures that this conversation is more important right now
Mm...It's not entirely your fault. Illya, Kuro, and I have been busy with...Our own things.
The black haired girl looking a little awkward as she says that

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)16:34.

>> No.1981504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518558477518.png -(852.9 KiB, 608x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
873400

>>1981503
I know...
Luvia responds in a somber tone.
I know you guys have your own life to live and that's why I was staying out of it but...
She pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts.
I... I worry what this world is doing to you all. Illya is so different now and Ruby is... Well yes way different. And you...
It goes without saying that out of anyone here Luvia had the most attachment to Miyu.
Even though it hasn't been a problem you still are so very... Special. And I'm worried what a world like this is doing to you and... No one tells me anything so I just worry all the time and it's just been making a mess out of me.
Finally she put it out in words. Maybe Ayako's arrival was good for Luvia.

>> No.1981505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518559000519.jpg -(122.8 KiB, 626x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125788

>>1981504
Right, this world...
Luvia's words end up having a noticeable effect on Miyu, the girl looking even more awkward as she moves towards the living room couch and sits down
...Onee-chan, Illya and I have been...Dating for a long time now. A-And while back we also started...Well...
Miyu then glancing down at her lap as she fidgets where she sits

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)16:56.

>> No.1981506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518559798339.png -(692.4 KiB, 695x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709019

>>1981505
D-Dating? I knew you two were close but I never thought... I always... Mmmm...
Considering Luvia's past few "love" encounters she really couldn't say much though.
And you guys Started... What?
It takes a few minuets to process this and then Luvia finally comes to a conclusion.
Oh... Oh! Oh my...
Luvia then goes and sits next to Miyu and puts her hands in her lap.
I see... Mmmmm...
Well this situation got like 1000% more awkward.
Aren't... Are you two a bit young to be doing such things? I mean...
She sighs.
I guess this was what I was worried about the most in a world like this. But here I am judging you when I'm no better.
she places her face into her hands.
Unggg... I'm not pure either, how can I condemn you two for doing what I've done but worse.

>> No.1981507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518560332855.png -(4.4 MiB, 2080x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4578073

>>1981506
Y-Yes, our age was a concern of mine as well, but...W-Well, Illya really wanted to do it, so...
Miyu stammers out while keeping her gaze firmly locked on her lap
Well, Illya AND Kuro. They sort of...M-Mm...Ambushed me one night.
Then realizing how that must sound, her face quickly jolts back up as she looks to Luvia with a fiercely blushing face
N-Not that it was bad or anything! I still...A-Agreed to it, so...!
The poor girl, telling Luvia all of this is really making her flustered

>> No.1981508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518561151004.jpg -(290.1 KiB, 799x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297093

>>1981507
...
Christ... What is even going on with us anymore? What has this word done to all of the people I've cared about? Miyu, Rin... Even Saber. We've all fallen prey to this predator of a world.
She then removes her face from her hands and reaches out and grabs Miyu's with hers. She could feel the larger girl's hands tremble as she weakly gripped on to Miyu's hands.
It's okay... I get it. I don't like it but, I get it... It's this word Miyu, look at what it is doing to us.
She then pulls the smaller girl into a hug. Luvia means to comfort both Moyu and herself but Miyu has to deal with a face full of giant finish mountains though.
I was dating Saber for awhile... So I get it, these things happen But I... I lost her and I lost myself. We cheated on one another and finally... Well She hhasn't been around for awhile so you probably don't need me to spell it out for you.
She spares Miyu the more grizzly details but she finally talked to someone about it and with it all the pain that came with it. The next thing Miyu feels is warm drips of water fall on top of her head. Once again Luvia was reduced to tears.
I'm so sorry... What kind role model have I been? I'm a failure at everything I've done since I got here. How can I take care of you all when I can't take care of myself?

>> No.1981509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518561548000.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>1981502
Every day being a struggle to survive was a kind of hell that Caulifla had never experienced.
Her power had been significantly drained, and she did her best to recover when she could.
The world had become a constant battlefield, and she didn't have the stamina to power up to Super Saiyan 4 again.

She hadn't been able to recover enough at all.
But during one of her encounters; caught between various demons warring against one another, she eventually forced herself into SSJ3- using that at least to help her get by until she could learn some new ways to defend herself; including some spells to give her more survivability. Despite the limitations of SSJ3, she would try to master it quickly.

During her last month, she was able to make use of barriers and making allies with other demons to get by- some demanding absurd favors.
Who the hell collects that many cell phones? Why do they need phones? All they do is fight! And what the hell is with everyone wanting red doors and candy...

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)17:39.

>> No.1981510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518561816377.jpg -(212.2 KiB, 800x1130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217339

>>1981508
....
Poor Miyu will squirm a little as she ends up being squished against Luvia's Luvias, but the girl soon manages to tilt her face upwards out of them as she speaks
Um...While this world has made us...Lewder, I think that in the end we are still the same people we used to be.
Well, maybe not Illya, but she's something of a different case
And while...Things might not have worked out between you and Saber you still have us, right?
The girl says as she blinks up at Luvia with those Shirou eyes of hers

>> No.1981511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518561855110.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1981509
And eventually, she'd find herself back with Helen, right out of nowhere
Yo!
Been 3 months, how was it?

>> No.1981512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518562400980.jpg -(214.5 KiB, 750x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219601

>>1981510
Don't look at me with those eyes! That's not fair. Next you're going to start doing high jumps or some shit like that.
...
She sniffs a bit and wipes away the tears.
Yes... Yes I do still have you all. That is true but...
She frowns again.
This isn't the kind of life I wanted for you all... I tried so hard to make it like how we had it before and it all fell apart on me so quickly. There are so many things I wish I had done differently now...

>> No.1981513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518562742016.png -(358.0 KiB, 649x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366579

>>1981512
Miyu will soon reach up with one of her little loli hands to gently pat Luvia on the head
Stroking her golden locks as she says
You did your best, and I think anyone would agree with me that you could have done a far worse job than you did.
Maybe things didn't turn out the way you wanted, but what matters is that we are happy and cared for, right?

>> No.1981514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518563106797.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166863

>>1981511
Eh...!?
Her eyes were wide and she blinked as if readjusting to the light.

Her eyes fell on Helen and her hair almost stood on end as she balled up her fists.

Y-You...!
It's been that much time already...

>> No.1981515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518563234784.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>1981514
Was it everything you imagined it to be? Or worse?

>> No.1981516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518563276137.png -(56.8 KiB, 224x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58204
>Welcome to the Jungle

"......"

The tall Saiyan lady looks down in silence. Staring at Pan, clearly seeing she can't continue Broly decides to call it here. The youngling managed to reach new heights quickly, Broly knew she needed the right push, but this is only the beginning. And it'll only get harder from here

"Since she's alone and that idiot would likely be a poor guardian and even poorer trainer. Best she stays with the others for now, among her kind."

Broly then reaches down and picks Pan up by the back of her shirt and hoists her broad shoulder

"May as well take you to the others."

>> No.1981517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518563541474.png -(1.0 MiB, 1159x524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1055143

>>1981513
Luvia's lips quiver a bit as she is comforted by the much younger and smaller girl. She searches for the right words to say but it's a bit hard to come out with right now.
A-Are you happy?
She finally says.
I.. I have no idea what's going on in your lives anymore that I completely missed you are all so... Active with one another.
She sighs.
Even if I think you're all too young for... Sex. I guess there is no helping it now is there? I mean... What do we even do from here on out?

>> No.1981518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518563648508.jpg -(137.4 KiB, 644x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140678

>>1981515
That place is horrible! Why would you send anyone there?!
Mayze survived all of that... she somehow came out on top there... she's no joke.
Because Mayze fucks around more than she fights seriously; mostly to make fighting more fun.
It's no fun if you disable your opponents too quickly.

But Caulifla glared at Helen as she waited for an answer.

>> No.1981519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518563913213.jpg -(42.9 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43937

>>1981516
Pan is picked up like a beanie baby in comparison to Broly and just sort of lols there trying to regain her senses as she's carried

>> No.1981520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518563980515.jpg -(108.6 KiB, 675x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111160

>>1981517
Mm...
Miyu takes a moment to think on Luvia's question, before with a small nod she replies
Yes, overall I think I am happy.
...And I think you can be happy as well if you stop trying to take on so much responsibility. After all we agreed to look after EACH OTHER, didn't we?
Then sliding her head stroking hand back down so she can wrap her arms around Luvia and give her a gentle squeeze, Miyu finishes by saying
I know that you feel like it's your duty as the oldest to act like a surrogate parent, but in the end you aren't all that older than we are.

>> No.1981521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564096403.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1981518
To help them improve as a fighter, negotiator, survivor.
You learned and adapted to your environment, right?
Learned new things you never though could exist, learned magic, learned new ways to branch out your strength, learned not to fuck around in a fight and kill when the opportunity presented itself.
You learned a bunch of lessons over there~
Now, you also know what you need to do to get even stronger, because you only scratched the surface of those new branching paths you took to improve your survival chances.

>> No.1981522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564398503.jpg -(170.7 KiB, 800x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174833

>>1981521
Eh? Don't fuck with me!
Caulifla yelled, almost shaking in place.

That place isn't for training... it's a living nightmare!

>> No.1981523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564533796.jpg -(270.3 KiB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276806

>>1981519
And so Broly-sensei takes her new pupil over to the Gine/Bardock homestead where most of the Saiyans seem to congregate anyway. Eventually, she'll land on the front lawn and makes her way inside. Tossing Pan unto the sofa

"Gine I'm back, and I've brought someone with me. Best we make accommodations soon."

>> No.1981524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564638660.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1981522
Nightmares can still teach valuable lessons.
You should have a chat with bardock now.

>> No.1981525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564641646.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 984x1312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295445

>>1981523
As some point Pan gathered enough sense to respond with an "Oof" to being thrown
Groggily the girl tries to force herself back up

Ugh...am I alive?

>> No.1981526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564742731.png -(149.3 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152879

>>1981524
I DON'T WANT TO TALK!
She'd scream, snapping at Helen.

>> No.1981527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564868273.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1981526
Either way, now you have your answer.
You know how Mayze got as powerful as she did.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)18:34.

>> No.1981528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518564985170.png -(852.9 KiB, 608x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
873400

>>1981520
Heh...
She lets out a small laugh despite feeling so blue.
Everyone seems keen on reminding me of that... And part of me know that it's true. There was no way I was ready for any of this, but I charged head on into it anyway.
She sighs.
But the other part of me demands that I do my hardest to care for you all. I mean... All of you lost your family one way or another. If I was weak I was afraid we would just end up... I don't know, as lost as we are now I suppose.

>> No.1981529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518565193727.jpg -(308.8 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316215

>>1981523
>>1981525
She pops her head out the door as she heard a familiar voice. Gine will walk and greet them.
Ah there you are...Who is this girl?
Gine gets closer to get a good eye on her.

>> No.1981530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518565269000.jpg -(81.1 KiB, 960x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83088

>>1981527
Tch, whatever. Are you done?
She looked incredibly worn out and tired. She was covered in bruises and other injuries.
She wanted to go and sleep for an eternity. Despite her body's lack of stamina or energy, she was stuck in her Super Saiyan form- as if she couldn't turn it off.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)18:41.

>> No.1981531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518565483791.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1981530
Yeah, I'm going to send you back to the others now.
By the way, nice muscles.
She would snap her fingers and warp Caulifla elsewhere, likely to wherever the fuck bardock went to train to

>> No.1981532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518565547049.png -(432.7 KiB, 978x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443102

>>1981528
Giving her head a quick shake, Miyu then says
Being made to adapt to the way this world is isn't what I would call being "lost". If anything, it's a sign of the human ability to adjust to your surroundings.
Then with that said Miyu goes and rests her head on Luvia's chest as she continues to speak
...I said it before and I'll say it again. You've done a good enough of a job, Onee-chan. So just...Stop worrying over it and accept the way things are.

>> No.1981533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518565587235.png -(131.6 KiB, 319x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134760

>>1981525
"Of course you are. Killing you would be a waste, you heard me back there didn't you? But you can relax for now. You're going to be staying here for a while."

>>1981529

"This is Pan. Her origins are...complicated. But there's Saiyan blood in her, along with latent Saiyan potential just waiting to unlocked. So I decided to take it upon myself to train her."

"I figured while she's here she can stay here with everyone. Better she lives among her own kind. At least until she's ripened more."

>> No.1981534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518565835637.png -(298.6 KiB, 622x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305781

>>1981533
>>1981529
If someone like you says you're training me I can't say no even if I wanted to.
Pan looks around a bit confused, and yeah that's definitely a saiyan lady, she's got that armor like Vegeta does

Um, hello. My name is Son Pan, it's nice to meet you.
Being polite to this lady who doesn't seem too dangerous

>> No.1981535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518565849058.png -(1.0 MiB, 1159x524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1055143

>>1981532
...
She pauses.
Even if I can accept the way things are for all of you... I don't know if I can accept myself, and that's why I've been so down lately.
She nods.
I feel so... Alone, and I know I shouldn't but... Everyone I counted on for teaching me or showing me the way has left or let me down. And in terms of love I'm nothing but a fool and a mess up. I tried so hard to be a mage and I failed at that too...
She frowns.
I hate to admit this to you the most Miyu but I think you're the most put together one here. You're so clam and strong all the time. If anything I wish I could be more like you... I'm so sad.

>> No.1981536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518566438805.jpg -(219.1 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224395

>>1981535
Someone has to keep it together with how nearly everyone else in this household has eccentric and whimsical personalities.
Miyu states dryly, she may love her twin foxes but there's no denying how unpredictable they can be
...So don't worry, Onee-chan. You may be in a bad place right now, but you will come out of it eventually. And I'll be here to support you all of the way.
The black haired girl looking rather serious and determined with those words

>> No.1981537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518566563604.jpg -(430.9 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441225

>>1981533
>>1981534
Wow another saiyan!? It's as if at this rate the planet will be filled with saiyans.
Gine will examine Pan a bit
My, you're adorable. I'm Gine, it's nice to meet you.
Strange, for someone so young, I don't see your tail.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)19:02.

>> No.1981538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518566637819.jpg -(504.2 KiB, 1004x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516315

>>1981536
Miyu...
She grins and places her hand on top of your head and gives it a gentile rub.
You have to be the best little sister anyone could ask for. No wonder your Shirou went to such great lengths to do what he did. You are a gem in a rotten world.
She grins at her.
I've been keeping so much in that I was starting to crack and crack hard. I didn't want to loose face with you all so I kept it buried deep inside but maybe I shouldn't have done that at all.

>> No.1981539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518566708033.png -(592.3 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606473

It's tough being the best character in DBS...

Anyway, Geetz is currently in one of his favorite spots. ...A cold and desolate mountainous/canyon region. He stands atop a tall plateau looking out towards the expanse with his arms crossed as he quietly reflects on his time here and his brutal training with Mayze

"........."

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)19:05.

>> No.1981540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518566918425.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166863

>>1981531
Caulifla screams again.

STOP DOING THAT!
She hated the teleporting; it made her feel anxious and she was constantly on edge.

Wherever Bardock happened to be, he'd see a SSJ3 Caulifla yelling at the world like it owes her money. She even had added muscle.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)19:08.

>> No.1981541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518566932156.jpg -(219.8 KiB, 1000x1399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225032

>>1981538
Miyu blinks a bit as she gets her head rubbed, but she doesn't do anything to protest against it as she then says
Mm, I'm just glad that you finally decided to talk to me about your problems.
...I didn't really feel comfortable with trying to start the conversation myself.
The girl looking a little ashamed to admit that

>> No.1981542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567022764.jpg -(144.6 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148116

>>1981539
Vegeta would steadily here a slight whirring and warbling grow louder as a tiny droid steadily flies closer to his position atop the cave.
BEEP. BOOP. BEEP.
And other robot noises.

>> No.1981543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567152882.png -(39.0 KiB, 137x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39929

>>1981534
>>1981537
"Pan lacks a tail because she isn't a full-blooded Saiyan. Despite that she shows amazing power, it's quite interesting."

Pan likely noticed Gine's tail by now. But at this point, Broly's tail wiggles out from the confines of her clothes

>> No.1981544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567268915.jpg -(505.5 KiB, 852x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517584

>>1981543
>>1981537
Oh, yeah. I'm only 1/4th Saiyan.
My parents told me if I ever grew a tail they would probably remove it immediately to prevent me from turning into an Oozaru.

>> No.1981545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567304847.jpg -(249.9 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255946

>>1981540
You certainly are loud.
From above and landing in front of the saiyan female, Bardock was in his normal form, covered head to toe in damage even having his armor destroyed.
Caulifla, I take it that demon woman teleported you to me.

>> No.1981546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567392984.png -(50.3 KiB, 331x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51529

>>1981542
Geetz turns slightly, hearing the noises the gizmo is making. He eyes it cautiously, not making any more sudden moves

"The hell is that?"

>> No.1981547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567552544.jpg -(570.4 KiB, 824x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584101

>>1981543
>>1981544
Not a full blooded saiyan? Wonder who are your parents...
She didn't like that thought of cutting off tails which warrants a frown.
That form can be prevented without cutting off your tail. Well it's too late for that.

>> No.1981548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567653844.jpg -(220.0 KiB, 1147x1134) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225287

>>1981541
Heh... I guess you and I are a like in that manner, too afraid to talk to one another because we are afraid of what the other will think of them.
She pauses again.
To be honest I don't know what I would do if you were all to leave me. I got extremely frustrated the other day when Ayako showed up. It wasn't her fault but... It reminded me of all the issues I was facing with Rin and the likes.
She nods.
That reminds me, don't be too cold with Ayako. Like me she has her own issues with her mother and now she was sent here to live with use for awhile. We almost need a bigger house at this rate.

>> No.1981549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567702734.png -(1.5 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605114

>>1981546
TARGET IDENTITY CONFIRMED.
BOOM

The little droid explodes with a small charge, though the explosion wouldn't be much of a threat to the Saiyan Prince. He could shrug it off like nothing. The kicker is actually gonna be the weird green mist that's now... everywhere.

>> No.1981550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567846000.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>1981545
Caulifla will have much more muscle than before.
She looks shaken, enraged, and completely out of her senses. She's covered in blood, bruises, and a lot of really bad scrapes. Her clothes will be missing.

Shut up, Bardock! I didn't ask to be sent here!

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)19:24.

>> No.1981551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518567978901.png -(330.8 KiB, 841x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
338777

>>1981548
Ah, right...Her...
Miyu begins to go as the subjects switches to their new housemate
Um, it's not like I'm intentionally cold towards her, I just don't know how to...
...Behave around her yet.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)19:26.

>> No.1981552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518568339473.png -(45.6 KiB, 231x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46717

>>1981544
>>1981547
"Hmph, I don't like that they resort to cutting off a Saiyan's tail. No matter, if it's gone it's gone. If somehow she gets one, then she'll be keeping it."

"By the end of it all, she'll think more like a capable Saiyan."

"it'll be interesting when she meets Bardock. Given he looks like Kakarot."

"Ah, is dinner soon?"

>> No.1981553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518568537152.jpg -(219.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224873

>>1981550
Being irrational aren't you? You certainly look more of a saiyan than ever. At least I can take back calling your a runt.
Clearly poking her may not be such a good idea but I just need to see how far she has gone.

>> No.1981554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518568589624.png -(18.9 KiB, 185x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19345

>>1981547
>>1981552
No no I never had one to begin with, it's entirely hypothetical since my dad had a few rampages when he was a kid.

I don't even know how I'd react to suddenly growing one...

>> No.1981555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518568700531.png -(157.6 KiB, 396x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161424

>>1981549
After the explosion and the dust clears. Geetz will be standing in the same spot he was when it all started. He's scowling as he looks around at all the green mist

"Keh...who dares?!"

His ki lashes out violently, resulting in a wild looking semi-translucent shroud of pure ki. The air pressure coming from Geetz is so strong that the green mist will start getting blown away

"Show yourself!"

>> No.1981556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518568810600.jpg -(137.4 KiB, 644x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140678

>>1981553
Whatever. Where's Kale at?
She demanded to know as if she had no patience for being here.
I wanna check on Kale. I've been gone for a while. I can't imagine how she must have felt.
She thought to herself, momentarily forgetting that she was only gone for a few minutes.

>> No.1981557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518568841227.png -(921.9 KiB, 506x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
943987

>>1981551
Heh, you were always a shy one. It even took awhile for you to warm up around Illya and me... Still, despite being Rin's child, Ayako is a strangely normal child. She might be a bit older then you but there is nothing to worry about. after talking to her her she's pretty much as level headed as you are. You two might get along better then you think.
She nods.
I might have my fair share of problems still but you kids should still be free to act like kids after all. Even if you're doing naughty things I don't approve of.

>> No.1981558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518569401794.jpg -(53.9 KiB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55170

>>1981555
If any of the mist touched Vegeta, he'd start feeling the effects of muscle paralysis as the Senflax Poison started to seep into his bloodstream, with the effects doubly effective if he was unlucky enough to breathe any in. Senflax is particularly nasty, since it is potent enough to disrupt a Jedi's concentration enough to temporarily sever their connection to the living Force. What that means in regards to Ki energy, who knows, really? Either way, enough about the Star Wars Legends canon.

Prince Vegeta.

Comes the hollow, robotic voice as someone approaches up the cliff-side path.
An honor to meet you again.

Honor Guard notwithstanding.

>> No.1981559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518569413789.jpg -(164.8 KiB, 457x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168714

>>1981552
>>1981554
Gine will reach down to try and pet the girl on the head
It will be a normal thing, don't really need to react in such a way.
Most saiyans who go on rampages have no idea how to control that form since they're inexperienced. Saiyans can have full control of that form.

>> No.1981560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518569500570.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1409316

>>1981557
...Probably, it's really just a matter of time for me.
Is the last of what Miyu has to say regarding Ayako for now, before giving Luvia an odd sort of tilt of her head she goes
...Does it really bother you that much? Me, Illya and Kuro being...Intimate with each other that is.

>> No.1981561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518569787220.gif -(587.0 KiB, 540x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
601138

>>1981556
First things first: Where did you go to train?
He was being blunt about it, crossing his arms over his chest.
I'm not going to tell you anything with someone with a temper.

>> No.1981562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570011302.png -(157.1 KiB, 383x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160848

>>1981560
Mmmm... Well considering it's all three of you...
she sighs.
I think that it's okay to fall in love with your friend if it's something you both want. But the naughty stuff... Well i wish you had all grown up a bit more before doing that.
She shakes her head.
I can't really stop you from doing it, me saying no wont stop it. I just wish you all went a bit slower is all. I feel like this world is to blame mostly though.

>> No.1981563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570139432.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>1981561
Helen sent me to a place worse than Hell!

>> No.1981564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570328800.png -(35.9 KiB, 242x148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36808

>>1981558
Ki is something a life energy used by most DB characters. Something that is a part of their world, however, it isn't something they need a connection to. So it wouldn't be able to sever Vegeta's connection to anything. If Vegeta did inhale any poison, then he won't be showing it

"So that was you? You've got some nerve for a metal man."

Vegeta said with annoyance lacing his words. His guard now up, his senses very sharp, he isn't going to let anything else try and surprise him

"I demand you explain the meaning of all this. Before I turn you into scrap that is."

And by the looks and sounds of things...Vegeta doesn't seem to recognize Grievous

>> No.1981565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570442257.jpg -(421.4 KiB, 901x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431515

>>1981562
Nodding in agreement, Miyu then says
It most likely is responsible, but that's just the way things are...
Miyu also strongly suspects that Tama was involved as well, if at the very least just encouraging Illya to do it
And it DOES feel very good. Being so close and...Intimate with them like that. I can FEEL the way it strengthens our bonds and...
Then with that Miyu blushes as she glances away a little
As might be expected, she's more about the emotional connection of sex than merely the raw physical pleasure

>> No.1981566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570482596.png -(42.2 KiB, 178x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43221

>>1981554
>>1981559
"And those that do gain greater power. But without your tail that particular path is impossible. First things first, you'll need to learn Super Saiyan."

Looks to Gine

"Although it'll be hard to do that on an empty stomach. Fortunately for you; Gine's cooking is good, truly fit for a Saiyan."

>> No.1981567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570855181.jpg -(190.6 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195152

>>1981564
What I meant is that Senflax more disrupts mental facilities. Jedi need to concentrate to access the Force, and Senflax fucks with their head enough to completely stop that. If Ki requires concentration, then the poison would work to disrupt the ability to focus Ki. My mistake if I'm doing a pisspoor job explaining it. Of course, if Vegeta isn't feeling any effects at all, then the point is moo[t] regardless.

What a poor memory we have, Prince.
Greivous says, stopping a distance away.

Or perhaps you're simply a new instance of yourself, a likely possibility in this world, but it is of no consequence.
As he speaks, Vegeta would probably notice a few small droids hovering behind him.

Saiyan filth dies just the same no matter where it comes from.

>> No.1981568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570877154.jpg -(28.3 KiB, 174x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28999

>>1981563
I see. So some far planet in pitch darkness and nothing but monsters I take it.
Good. You finally know what it's like to be in my shoes.

Learn to channel that anger and feelings you built up inside, and unleash it on your enemies.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)20:14.

>> No.1981569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518570879466.jpg -(133.0 KiB, 1024x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136237

>>1981566
>>1981559
Is Super Saiyan really that great? My dad achieved something better than Super Saiyan and barely changes from what I see. Maybe I could pull that off.

You know what, food sounds good right about now.

>> No.1981570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518571083911.png -(139.3 KiB, 480x681) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142614

>>1981566
>>1981569
Super Saiyan is a Legend. You should achieve that first before achieving something beyond that.
She smiles
Alright, I'll make you two some food right now.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)20:18.

>> No.1981571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518571148188.jpg -(189.4 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193944

>>1981565
Cough
Yes well, you don't need to go into detail what you all do. I suspect I know it already. I too am no longer some maiden myself... This world has had it's way with me more then I would like to admit.
She places her hand on tp of Miyu's head.
Treasure that bond you have, those don't always last forever...
She says in a somber tone.
But I really do hope it does for you.

>> No.1981572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518571466936.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>1981568
Shut the fuck up with your condescending shit, I don't need your advice! I guarantee you've never seen anything like it before.
She looked angry, lashing out at him.

I barely survived it.

>> No.1981573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518571808144.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 468x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56884

>>1981569
>>1981570
"Gine is right, it is a legendary form. Super Saiyan is something that every Saiyan should strive for. even if there are better forms. Besides, I don't know of any Saiyan transformations that allow you to continue looking the same. So I will teach you what I know instead."

"Mm, and before dinner Pan should get cleaned up. She's covered in dirt and mud."

>> No.1981574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518571912594.jpg -(2.2 MiB, 1181x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2297507

>>1981571
...Mm...
Miyu refrains from saying anything as she turns her gaze back towards Luvia
Staring up into the older girl's eyes before, as if she reached some sort of decision, she pushes herself up in order to...
...Plant a kiss on the blonde mage's lips

>> No.1981575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518572418117.png -(374.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383523

>>1981572
He's really not phased by her words and continues to stare away at her with those cold eyes of his
Yes, what about it? You survived didn't you? Listen to what I have to say and do what I told you. Take all those feelings and keep them inside and you use that towards your enemies.

Unless you need some stress relief. Come on, you're covered in blood.
Bardock is one to talk
Gine's going to be upset with me for not knowing where you went.

>> No.1981576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518572566458.jpg -(137.4 KiB, 644x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140678

>>1981575
Helen sent me to the same place that Mayze trained to become what she is... I was there for just a couple of months.
But in actuality, it was like five minutes. Bardock had probably seen Caulifla earlier that day.

>> No.1981577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518572661731.jpg -(42.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43722

Fishing for the evening I guess, starting with Amanda who, after breaking in her new Sayian bodyguard\pet was taking a break after putting her to work as the donation box.... and taking part a bit as well, the girl sitting naked out front as she put her robes back on, still kind of messy.
Well least we made a good profit today...
Those poor Mikos might have felt more blowback as well.

Other options include Annete who's chilling at Jenna's bar again having a snack as she goes through some work she's on... why, cause she wants too.

Samantha is wandering around the woods again looking for interesting things... or interesting people.

And Ezo is in Aberdeen reading a magic book in public... what could possibly go wrong here?

If you want someone else or want to continue something just ask.

>> No.1981578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518572717971.png -(1.1 MiB, 949x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1129060

>>1981574
Mmmm?
It takes a second to Luiva to process what just happened. Then it hit her like a ten ton truck!
MMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Her eyes widen and she jolts back from Miyu's lips with the most surprised look on her face.
M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MIYU!?!?!?!
Her face gets really red as she looks down at the smaller girl who had just kissed her.
W-W-What are you- Why- I- ...
There was a million questions running through her head right now and she was stammering to find the right one.
W-What did you just do that?!?
She finally settles on that one.

>> No.1981579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518572750836.jpg -(505.2 KiB, 1549x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517320

>>1981576
...Months? You weren't gone for that long.
Bardock was confused. He was sure he saw her not that long ago today.
I may ask that demon to take me there if that is where Mayze went.

>> No.1981580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518572786314.png -(61.9 KiB, 453x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63335

>>1981567
Ah, if that's the case there's nothing that says Saiyan's can't be affected by strong poisons. And yes, ki does require concentration. It's likely he did breathe a small amount in when the robot exploded. So he'll feel funny, but Geetz isn't a foolish man. He remembers the green mist from earlier, and puts one and one together

"Shit...I feel sluggish. Was it that gas from earlier? Bastard..."

He eyes the other droids. He assumes they also release gas when they explode

"I can already tell you're not anyone worth remembering anyway. Not that it matters since you decided on running that voice box of yours. Now nobody will remember you! I the prince of all Saiyans will teach you your place."

He swats his hand towards Grevoius and his droids. The force gale from that action alone will be very strong. enough to send the droids flying off and crash elsewhere off the plateau they're standing on violently. And Grievous will suffer the same if he doesn't brace himself. He would have blasted them, but Geetz is having a bit of trouble concentrating. He also wants to flex a bit too

>> No.1981581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518572847112.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166863

>>1981579
D-Don't...! It's not worth it!

>> No.1981582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518573086603.png -(787.1 KiB, 749x1137) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805972

>>1981578
Miyu fully expected that sort of response, so she just glances off to the side after Luvia jolts back from her little kiss
Sorry...
She then begins to say as she squirms awkwardly where she sits
Illya has been encouraging me to act bolder...
Because the fox likes it when she takes charge
...And I thought that you could use it. A-And you are my third favorite person here, so...
Poor Miyu, trying to live up to her unofficial role of the "man" of the house

>> No.1981583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518573333081.png -(208.2 KiB, 250x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213173

>>1981570
>>1981573
Right right. I guess it's too much to expect of me to think about something else considering the circumstances.

Pan crinkles her nose and furrows her brow in annoyance
And whose fault is that!
I don't even have an extra change of clothes.

>> No.1981584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518573347695.jpg -(394.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404154

>>1981452
....

Jenna's suspicions were not quelled. In fact she only had more questions.

So ya lock tha door just so ya can drink with me?

Eye brow raise

And ya offah yer kid form on top of it? ....

She holds the bottle still and comes to one logical conclusion.

If ya want me ta fuck ya just say it.

>> No.1981585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518573679676.png -(416.8 KiB, 2304x3384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426762

>>1981581
...?
He looks into the girls eyes and notices she's very genuine.
She's really shaken.
Lets go. I know you must want to know how Kale is doing.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)21:01.

>> No.1981586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518573732166.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85045

>>1981582
T-Third?
That was an unexpected gut punch on this roller coaster of a day Luvia seems to be having.
W-Well I suppose that's fair if you're in a relationship with Illya and Kuro...
She sighs.
But you don't actually like me like you like them right? You should only save kisses for those you really wish to kiss. Doing that withh me is just going to confuses me Miyu.
Cough.
Plus I'm a lot older then you as well... Point is You don't need to kiss me like that if you're just forcing yourself to try and make me feel better. I ummm... I guess I should thank you though?
Luvia was still very confused about what had just happened though. That move was very un-Miyu like.

>> No.1981587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518573781335.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>1981585
...W-Wait... You said I wasn't gone that long.
That's right... Helen said it was only for a few minutes.
She suddenly remembers this.

No, I don't want Kale to see me this way.

>> No.1981588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518573944372.jpg -(78.6 KiB, 500x386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80479

>>1981580
Greivous' feet claws dig into the ground, preventing him from joining his droid's fate in being blown away. Luckily his stance is stable enough to withstand an Ithorian's scream, as he was able to advance even against Roron Corobb's Force Roar, which can rip up steel plates. So it is with wistful memories of Jedi long killed that Greivous advances against even Vegeta's gale force winds despite his support droids being blown into the next county.

So you've learned a new trick.
Greivous says, unimpressed. The wind does the job of billowing his cape out behind him, only adding to the menacing look as he reaches into his belt to draw out a lightsaber. Since he's feeling nostalgic in the moment, he'll pull out Roron Corobb's.

You'll find that you will still die all the same.

>> No.1981589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574119611.png -(540.0 KiB, 597x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552993

>>1981583
>>1981573

Don't take it the wrong way,Pan. It is usually the first step towards understanding how to deal with transformations. Your body has to get use to it as gaining such power does effect your mind.
She smiles
I'll get you some cloths. I'll get the food ready now~

>> No.1981590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574260855.jpg -(212.2 KiB, 800x1130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217339

>>1981586
Luvia's words cause Miyu to glance back at her with a frown, as she says
Do you really think that I'm forcing myself to do it out of pity? At the very least that would be an awful thing to do to you after what you've already been through.
Then pulling herself up straight where she sits as a fiercely determined expression appears on her face, the younger girl goes
No, Onee-chan...I want to...I want to claim you as a woman! And to do what I can to mend your broken heart!
Well, at least she managed to say that without stammering, even if her face is bright red

>> No.1981591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574398320.png -(840.7 KiB, 1169x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
860912

DESCO had taken a nap... for three full days. Having used up a lot of power before, and then only eating candy and ice cream for a week while wandering lost in the forest, she eventually fell asleep standing upright.

As she rested, she was supported by her own tendrils, almost levitating off the ground- they seemed to have a mind of their own and wiggled about to and fro on their own. One of them tried to lure in birds and eat them as they swooped down to land.

...Mmn... Big Sis...
She mumbled to herself, blinking as her eyes slowly opened. She was still half asleep and hadn't noticed she was covered in feathers yet.
She yawned, shaking some of them off as she did, and proceeded to lick her lips a few times before nodding off again.

...zZzZ...
She didn't seem terribly concerned about where or how she chose to take her naps.

>> No.1981592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574635581.png -(61.6 KiB, 304x263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63083

>>1981588
"Hmph."

Geetz didn't expect Grievous to keep his bearings, still, he also knows he wasn't putting forth any effort anyway

"The only one dying here today will be you, tin man."

He smirks. The poison has affected him somewhat. But he won't show it, instead he's just being cheeky and full of hubris. Vegeta is still very confident he can take Grievous. He watches him brandish his lightsaber and does nothing but continue standing his ground and gestures at Grievous to "come get some"

"Your ugly head will be your only tombstone."

>> No.1981593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574848550.png -(29.7 KiB, 124x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30374

>>1981589
>>1981583
"It was necessary to test your abilities~ You're in good hands with Gine when it comes to matters of the home and things of that nature."

Gestures at Pan to follow her

"Now then...while Gine does that you'll get clean. Now follow me Pan."

Broly walks towards where the bath is

>> No.1981594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574857563.jpg -(303.2 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310461

>>1981590
E-EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?
This is a pretty anime moment here. Also Age gap yuri now which might attract wild Sam's so you better be careful.
M-M-M-M-M-MIYU!?!?
She stammers out again.
W-Where in the world did you learn such language?
Well the blonde girl didn't expect this day going like this.
Y-You're already dating Illya and Kuro as it is! D-Don't make the same mistake that I did and go chasing after love when you had something you already cherished... P-Plus like I said I'm so much older then you and you're like my little sister!
Why does this feel like this is what you're trying to shoot for?

>> No.1981595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574899405.png -(650.8 KiB, 1200x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
666456

Tonight, a cat was resting on the sidewalk. She had been used by two young men for a little over an hour before they decided to leave her be.
She had gotten used to this kind of thing, but she always felt tired after the ordeal.
Currently, she was leaking semen with her back resting against the wall of the nearby mini mart.

Ah~ It happened again...
She sighed happily.

>> No.1981596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574922164.jpg -(540.8 KiB, 1200x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553770

>>1981593
>>1981589
Hmph, okay fine then.
Pan follows Broly, and maybe this is a good time to finally fade this

>> No.1981597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518574995209.jpg -(73.5 KiB, 399x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75269

>>1981587
Yes. I take it was some plane with a different flow of time.
As you wish. There's a river close by we can wash off in. I needed a break anyways.

>> No.1981598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518575082885.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1984x2638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1142246

>>1981592
The telltale FWSSSSH rings out as Greivous unsheathes Roron Corobb's lightsaber, a blue affair with a traditional handle.
All bluster.

No function.
If Vegeta doesn't move before Greivous gets too close, the android is gonna lunge at him. Not looking for a prolonged fight, Greivous strikes right at his heart, aiming to kill.

>> No.1981599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518575199343.jpg -(672.1 KiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
688277

>>1981595
Coming out of said mini mart would be neptune with a bunch of goodies and a bag full of pudding
She wasn't a suguriverse character, but she sure loved her pudding anyway
Jeepers! You're a mess.

>> No.1981600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518575290500.png -(47.2 KiB, 244x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48326

>>1981591
Flying around the wilderness just leisurely was this Lilim. Just having a nice go at the open skies when she comes upon a tentacle that tickles her cleavage! She looks down to see an adorable abomination loli just laying down in the woods!

SCORE!!

This was just too good for Jan not to land and try to molest!

>> No.1981601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518575527023.png -(333.7 KiB, 750x1061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341663

>>1981594
Something like that yeah
Illya will be fine with it since it's you, and Kuro...
...You know how Kuro is.
Well, Illya might have to dom Luvia a bit first to make it clear who's in charge, but still
And you are older, but it's like I said before...You're not THAT much older than we are.
Then with that said Miyu falls silent for a moment or two, a deep and thoughtful expression on her face before she comments
...I don't hear you outright saying "no" either.

>> No.1981602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518575567097.png -(401.1 KiB, 1003x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410724

>>1981598
"Think you can kill me using tricks before the fight even starts?"

"You underestimate me fool!"

Says Vegeta not looking pleased and when Greivous goes for the lunge in order to stab Geetz through the heart with his lightsaber. He'll find the Saiyan reacts and moves his body out of the way enough to dodge the attack. Not wasting any time, Vegeta will retaliate with a punch to the machine's face as he dodges and then shoulder chucks him hard. Aiming to send him crashing and skidding hard across the cold stone ground

>> No.1981603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518575703627.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>1981597
Yeah... that's fine.
She takes a deep breath.
But despite trying to calm down, she looked like she was still stuck in SSJ3- a form that's normally very very taxing to maintain. How long has she been like that?

>> No.1981604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518575948526.jpg -(105.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108223

>>1981601
Because I shouldn't have to!!!
She sighs and groans.
This is what I was talking about when I said this world was changing us so much... The fact you even look at me in a romantic fashion...
She blushes.
H-How am I supposed to react to that Miyu? Plus you're thirteen and I'm eighteen now. I feel like that's quite the gap...

>> No.1981605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518576342138.png -(482.2 KiB, 825x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493814

>>1981599
Oh... Hello~
She said, looking up at Neptune.

Yeah, I guess so. They really had a lot pent up.

>> No.1981606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518576510525.png -(886.2 KiB, 661x926) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
907512

>>1981604
Mm...It may seem like a large age gap to you, but it won't seem as big once I'm eighteen and you're twenty three.
Miyu points out before, deciding not to say anything else since it seems like Luvia is just tilting back and forth on the fence, she moves to kiss the older girl again
This time sliding an arm around Luvia to try and hold her in place and make the kiss longer than the last one

>> No.1981607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518576557214.jpg -(290.5 KiB, 1000x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297460

>>1981593
>>1981596
It would be a strange thing for Pan to see Bardock once he gets home. Oh right, Goku did pay a visit! But yeah fade is good.

>> No.1981608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518576645883.jpg -(409.2 KiB, 1060x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419058

>>1981600
Well she wasn't laying down. It was more like this pic, but unconscious.
Either way, when Jan lands DESCO will open her eyes a little bit again.

Uwah...? Huh?

>> No.1981609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518576797377.jpg -(22.6 KiB, 234x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23121

>>1981603
Bardock notices that, which catches him off guard
I'm amazed you could handle staying in that form for so long.

>> No.1981610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577137997.jpg -(464.0 KiB, 1500x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475087

>>1981608
She gives Desco a big toothy smile.

Hiya sleepy head~

Have a wave.

You need someone to make you a pillow with all those feathers~?

>> No.1981611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577151541.jpg -(137.4 KiB, 644x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140678

>>1981609
...Oh.
She'd say, as if she forgot she even had it.
She looked herself over. Her muscles were tense all over her body.

I-I can't stop it... I wish I could actually...

>> No.1981612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577228543.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 3456x2328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2190046

>>1981606
W-Well... No, but that is still pretty far away from being- MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Once again the older girl was getting the moves put on her by the younger girl. This time Luvia didn't have any place to run to and without really shoving Miyu off of her and potentially hurting her she was locked into this now since Miyu had a hold on her.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
She never knew Miyu to be this bold... Maybe Kuro, but not Miyu. Did she learn this from her? Either way Luvia was still having a hard time processing this as she lightly tapped on Miyu's shoulder and closed her eyes as she was kissed by her.

>> No.1981613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577234976.jpg -(91.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93750

>>1981602
Greivous, not expecting Vegeta to be quite as fast, especially considering all that this current Vegeta has been through compared to the one he fought before, Greivous is sent flying. His armor carves swathes in the dirt, but he manages to right himself and come to a skidding halt. His eyes narrow.
Calculate that speed...
His inner circuitry starts to analyze Vegeta's movements, something that doesn't help him right away, but new information is always worth being considered.
He's fighting like an entirely different person. He was nowhere near this fast...

Greivous' eyes narrow.
No matter. On strike to the heart. He'll fall like the others.

The android slowly rises to his feet, and withdraws a second lighstaber.
You're faster.
He says, calling out to the Prince.
I take it you have been practicing your running away.

>> No.1981614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577334067.jpg -(414.8 KiB, 850x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424805

>>1981610
A pillow sounds really nice.
DESCO mumbled in an extraordinarily high pitch voice. She was still half asleep.
She sounded about as dangerous as a squeaky toy.
But if Jan had paid attention to any of the events that shake up Aurora, she might recognize DESCO as the monster that made Tony fear for the entire planet just last month!

>> No.1981615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577430738.jpg -(17.4 KiB, 300x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17828

>>1981584
Believe it or not, this world is not all about sex all the damn time!
He already snapped the top off the bottle Jan gave him and put it to his lips.
...
Not good... But not bad I guess.
He hated to admit. as he tilted the bottle back down.
Now are you going to drink with me or what? But if you really need sex to get going I can get smaller and strip to get you going.

>> No.1981616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577789642.png -(2.1 MiB, 1447x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2171102

>>1981612
Between a Tama trained Illya and the Kiss Demon herself? Yeah, Miyu has learned more than a thing or two
...Mm~
Miyu lets out a content sort of sound into Luvia's mouth as the kiss continues
...And heats up
The smaller girl getting a little handsy as she touches and glides her fingers up and down Luvia's mature figure
Despite how reserved and shy she is most of the time, Illya has trained her well to become bold during situations like this

>> No.1981617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518577825587.jpg -(490.5 KiB, 800x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502251

>>1981613
"Still having issues concentrating my ki. But this fool is hardly worth any more effort than this."

"Running away? Don't make me laugh. Your weakness is the only thing that is laughable here."

Geetz then vanishes and reappears silently behind Grievous and tries landing a powerful kick to his side as he recoils he'll grab his cape and swings him down, slamming him into the ground

>> No.1981618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578060636.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 467x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174231

>>1981615
Alright Jesus fuckin' christ fine.

She just tears the top off the bottle and starts drinking it. Gilgamesh will feel just a slight bit of surge of red mana. All this would do is make certainly kingly impulses a little more surfaced. Like I dunno being fed grapes while someone else fans him shit like that. But nothing out of the ordinary for him. He's home! He should enjoy the benefits of being in his domain!

I don't know who tha fuck ruined yer fuckin' day ta tha point a wantin' ta drink with me.

She takes in a big gulp.

At least lemme open tha fuckin' door so Bren can get this thing outside.

She motions to the life like dummy with what appears to be a football helmet on it, and a couple of bulls eyes with various point differentials on it.

We've been tryin' ta teach Nanaya how ta throw a rock fer weeks an' were only barely gettin' somewhere.

Because Nanaya is a girly girl who never really learned how to throw that good because Princesses don't need to ever throw shit

>> No.1981619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578191852.jpg -(167.0 KiB, 728x1070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171044

>>1981616
She had expected it to end soon... And then give Miyu and ear full on why she can't be doing this. But it didn't... Much to Luvia's surprise she went bolder, exploring Luvia's excellent Finnish genes she had put in her. if you liked curvy women with ringlet blonde hair and big tits... Well That was pretty much Luiva.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
she protested more though as she felt the smaller hands on her body. Her face getting more red as she was now getting molested by a loli.

>> No.1981620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578237922.jpg -(238.8 KiB, 700x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244560

>>1981611
He's not liking this, he can see she's exhausted and tense, the poor girl is shocked and still in survival mode.*
This isn't really like me, Gine would do a better job in this...
Tch.
Caulifla, take a deep breath. You need to relax or else your body will give out.
The saiyan will get closer to the girl

>> No.1981621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578244130.jpg -(287.2 KiB, 900x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294076

>>1981605
She'd look her over a bit, almost as if examining her, and something having caught her eye a bit
Want to come to my place and get washed up?

>> No.1981622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578418908.jpg -(237.8 KiB, 390x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243529

>>1981619
...!
Miyu finally catches on to the way Luvia is protesting, and since she could use some air anyway she finally breaks off the kiss
Her face looking a little flushed and heated as she pants softly before asking
Ah...How was that?
Her face filled with hopeful expectation

>> No.1981623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578448336.jpg -(383.6 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392810

>>1981614
So this is the trouble maker that had me get Couxcoux off the streets from being used!

Because that's what she remembers that day for.

Now I will make you the world's COMFIEST pillow on one condition...

She raised her index finger and all the feathers that had been around due to her tentacles had all begun to gather at her finger tip. Knowing how dangerous DESCO can be Jan would rather do her best to keep her docile.

>> No.1981625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578645136.png -(526.4 KiB, 1277x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539024

>>1981617
Well, Greivous isn't prepared for Vegeta to move that fast, so he is slow to react as his cape is grabbed.
How is he this fas-
CRASH

Curses! Greivous once again realizes the folly of wearing such a large cape as he is slammed into the ground by it. Luckily his armor is pretty heavy duty so his insides don't jelly from the impact of Vegeta's kick, but it still hurts like hell. He will cry out in pain as he is double whammy'd into the cliff face.
GAAAAH!
How is he this strong!?

Questions from another time. Greivous' fighting instinct is to capitalize on every opportunity, so he will take advantage of being upside down and attempt to grab Vegeta's head in his foot claws and squeeze with metal-crushing strength, hoping this unorthodox attack catches him off-guard.

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)22:24.

>> No.1981626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578648291.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>1981382
She's not that sciency. She's more fun than science. We race each other in our space ships from time to time.

He laughs.

Speaking of going fast did you have any idea we had a car that night we stole the Normandy...? I wanna find out where it went.

>> No.1981627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578809006.png -(1.0 MiB, 1113x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1059685

>>1981618
...
I should have expected it to be laced with something... That whore.
He grumbles to himself.
Who cares about that right now, I'm the one here with you and I'm the one you need to be paying attention to right now!
He demands as he can't really help it now.
You come here and drape yourself across my lap as you drink. Shower me with your praise for I am your king!

Last edited 18/02/13(Tue)22:26.

>> No.1981628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518578982438.png -(692.4 KiB, 695x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709019

>>1981622
Haaaaaa haaa haaaa...
She panted as well after the kiss, holding her hand up to her lips afterwords in a flustered state.
T-That was... T-Too much for a girl your age, d-damn Kuro.
She's going to blame her for all of this as Luvia's body felt way warmer then it should right now.
D-Do you know what you're doing right now Miyu? T-This isn't something you can take back anymore. T-That was a real adult kiss you just shared with me.

>> No.1981629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518579096697.png -(967.2 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990423

>>1981621
Is that really okay...? I'd really appreciate it.
The cat smiles.

Sometimes the public toilets don't have enough tissues, so I have to walk home like that.
She tried to use the sinks once, but that wound up being incredibly inconvenient.

>> No.1981633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518579621910.png -(482.7 KiB, 633x485) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494334

>>1981625
"Is the regret setting in yet? Did you honestly think a bunch of nuts and bolts like yourself can go up against me? A Saiyan elite?!"

Unfortunately for Grievous. Vegeta is just too experienced to be taken off guard so easily. Vegeta catches the incoming foot by its "ankle". And then kicked away with harsh force, only for Geetz to meet up from behind as he flies away and knees him in the back. Geetz will then turn him around and punches him in the face and chest in very quick succession. He'll feel each hit and it painful reberverations as his armor gets dented from the force followed by an uppercut



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff