[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1518218324889.png -(201.0 KiB, 501x391) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205860 No.1981023   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1981024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518218522116.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42206

>>1980951
What?
That's impossible, nobody is stronger than Grandpa.
It makes me confused why even still keeps training.

>> No.1981026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518219174782.jpg -(39.3 KiB, 942x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40247
>Gerbear

Ulti pulls a disapproving face.
You mortals. You walk around with blinders on, absolutely refusing to see the big picture, and then you throw giant tantrums because you can't see the forest for the trees.

Ciri can't be taken from you because she was never yours, you dolt.

>> No.1981027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518219674363.jpg -(58.2 KiB, 718x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59605

>>1981024
>>1981024
"Hahahahaha! I knew that's what you'd say. You'll find out soon enough. Once we start whipping you into shape. I'm sure one would be willing to train you."

>> No.1981028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518220310857.png -(281.7 KiB, 436x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288422

Out in the northern woodlands, many miles away from Aurora, down a dirt road drives a large truck full of ore set on distributions throughout a number of kingdoms.
As it begins to drive through vast forests as far as the eye can see, one by one shadowy figures, some short and agile, others bulk and muscular, appear on top of the truck, latching onto it with hooks. They'll slowly make their way towards the front of the vehicle, pulling out pistols ready to fire.
Also there's Molly >>1981011 cow futa Calixa, half-dragon Shurui, Links, Edith, big Orca, little Orca, sharks and all. Cept Zelda.

>> No.1981029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518220677610.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85553

>>1981026
I don't own her, but she is mine.
Something Ciri herself would probably parrot.
Although for them it means something far more endearing than literally belonging to Geralt.

>> No.1981030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518220707685.jpg -(122.1 KiB, 620x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125008

>>1981027
You keep saying things that make me think you're gonna force me into training under you.

>> No.1981031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518220775167.jpg -(183.2 KiB, 900x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187614

>>1981029
So what, you think you have a claim to all of them?
Ulti asks in what she clearly expects is a disarming way.

>> No.1981032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518221845508.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59069

>>1981030
"Ha~! I'll admit I was entertaining the idea. I'm on break from fighting so much so training you would be a good use of my time. Assuming you're even strong enough in both body and mind to be able to handle my training."

"You're small and scrawny~ You remind me of your father when I first met him."

Meanwhile she's looking like some tall Saiyan amazon

>> No.1981033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518222540238.png -(875.6 KiB, 1068x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
896569

>>1981032
Hey! Just because I don't try to have bulging muscles doesn't mean I'm some kind of wimp!
Wait what? You met my dad when he was a kid?
Geez, I feel like him or grandpa would have talked about meeting another Saiyan.

>> No.1981034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518222890558.png -(113.5 KiB, 372x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116230

>>1981033
"Hmhm, at least you're feisty~ So there is some Saiyan in you after all."

"Remeber what I told you before about different universes and timelines. I'm such a case. It is likely they won't recognize me when I meet Kakarot or Vegeta face to face."

>> No.1981035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518223062644.jpg -(23.4 KiB, 232x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23956

>>1981028
Well congrats, you forced my hand
A large drake swooshes overhead at high speed before dropping a singular Beastman onto the road with a loud thump, creating a small crater- the truck stopping suddenly as the Rabbit stands up and dusts itself off. Hope this doesn't ruin your hijacking plans since that momentum from it hitting the brakes might just throw you off.

...

>> No.1981036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518223400369.png -(347.8 KiB, 597x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356188
>A man daw

"As you wish mistress~"

Says Fasha, licking her lips and grins afterward. Eager to please her master, she positions herself properly. Bucking her hips against Amanda's causing them to grind into each other's clits. Causing the monkey to moan, Amanda will feel the fur of her tail brush against her pink, wet, folds. And prods her entrance with the tip of her tail, which starts to stiffen...

Fasha will start using her tail to fuck Amanda's eager hole rough and fast. The topside of her tail grinds against Fasha's own slit as it moves in and out of her master

>> No.1981037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518223498888.png -(323.1 KiB, 523x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330825

>>1981035
The car grinds to a halt in front of the strange rabbit, as two soldiers, one short and one large, jump off the roof. The smaller one holding two short blades as the other pulls out a katana
Suddenly, a voice can be heard echoing in front of the rabbit, as if communicating with his thoughts
Kill her.
Car driver: What the hell???

Last edited 18/02/09(Fri)19:44.

>> No.1981038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518223808928.png -(222.0 KiB, 528x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227353

>>1981034
I get it more from Mom than I do Dad if I was being honest.

Mmm...I guess that makes sense.

>> No.1981039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518223829954.png -(1.2 MiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1244790

>>1981031
I don't believe Ciri chose what happened to her. So stop trying to make it out like I'm just ignoring what she wants.

And this is a line I'd kill anyone for crossing. Helen knows that. She did it anyway.

>> No.1981040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518224034971.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 548x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236430
>Bren

Hmmm... You know I don't think we have enough to go around the whole resort. But we can make more barrels! There's plenty of twigs and loose bark around here for us to transmute the barrels we need!

Because if they have enough material they can easily make a bamillion barrels. YAY MAGIC!

>> No.1981041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518224049317.jpg -(84.2 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86219

>>1981037
The rabbit's ears twitch as the voice echoes out, however she doesn't pay it more mind than that.

Like a rocket the Rabbit suddenly vanishes from its landing point and reappears to put a flying knee strike into the chest of one of the soldiers, without any worry for if she just killed him with that impact or not.

>> No.1981042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518224299627.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1981040
"Ooh, good idea!"

It would be good practice for him too, since transmutation wasn't a magic he used very often.

Regardless the smol started scampering about to collect the aforementioned material, humming cheerfully to himself as he thought about how much fun this was going to be.

"~~~"

>> No.1981043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518224336443.jpg -(194.1 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198802

>>1981036
She'd smile at the Sayian as she propped herself up on the bed, leaving her legs spread as she felt the Sayian's folds and clit brush up against her own inviting pussy, smiling lustfully as she felt the tail probe her entrance before thrusting in, her eyes closing and her head rolling back slightly as she gasped out.
Gahh! Just like that!
Panting as she felt the stiff tail thrust into her waiting slit over and over, her stiff love button brushing against the tail with each thrust causing her to pant and moan just as loud as in the bath!
Gaaaaaughh....
And her body to charge up once again!

>> No.1981044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518224515965.png -(268.6 KiB, 405x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275040

>>1981041

>52

She manages to strike the large one in the chest, dealing significant damage to his rib cage as the other sprints towards the bunny, both his blades enveloped in a mysterious blue flame, aura emitting off him steadily growing before swinging the blades using incredible speed.
Meanwhile, numb to the pain, the large one attempts to grab the rabbit, blood dripping down from behind his mask while suffering some internal bleeding

>> No.1981045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518224522616.png -(38.7 KiB, 141x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39639

>>1981038
"Was your mother a human?"

>> No.1981046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518224956237.jpg -(97.8 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100196

>>1981044
The rabbit's ear flicks in direction of the one coming at her with the built energy, pointing at him with one hand which fires out a laser blast- should he avoid it there's going to be a massive burning hole through the surrounding scenery that goes on for a mile. If he doesn't avoid it? Well he's either going to be a mile away or evaporated.

The other one she's not showing any signs of intimidation from as it gets back up and gets its hands on her.

Last edited 18/02/09(Fri)20:09.

>> No.1981047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518225106965.jpg -(139.5 KiB, 900x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142832

>>1981043
>>1981043
"Haaaaah~!"

Fasha keeps going, going at it roughly with increasing effort! Continuing to grind her hot, sweaty body against Amanda. her tail slick and coated in her juices, making the tail-fucking nice and slippery

It wasn't long before Fasha decides o kiss Amanda deeply and lewdly in the heat of her passion

>> No.1981048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518225181636.jpg -(292.3 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299338

>>1981045
Yeah.
What else would she be?

>> No.1981049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518225567024.png -(59.5 KiB, 200x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60966

>>1981046

>43

The blast hits the smaller beast on the shoulder, sending him flying, but not before throwing both of his blades towards the rabbit's direction. Once the smaller beast is some ways away, his energy will quickly dissipate, transferring into the one gripping her, as he tries with great force to make those blades land into her chest.
Those who remain on the truck pull out their weapons, preparing to strike
Stay out of business that is not yours girl.

>> No.1981050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518225769948.png -(405.9 KiB, 541x393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415652

After nearly a year of travels, Link has visited many villages, fought off numerous monsters, and likely experienced numerous adventures throughout his journey. While heading home, he decides to take an alternate route, trotting through the woods with caution. Who knows what creatures might lurk there.

>> No.1981051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518226060546.jpg -(260.6 KiB, 519x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266857

>>1981049
The rabbit's legs swiftly jerk out of the ground and kick the blades that fly at her, shattering them. She doesn't pull herself out of his grip still as she finds it pointless.

Not my business?
Did you think the tribe was going to keep ignoring your antics, Mistress took back our lands of [Ancient Name for the Second Continent here] when the dragons left. We aren't going to let some idiots ruin our reputation after that.

Overhead a flapping of wings is heard as it seems the rabbit was just the forward unit

>> No.1981052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518226062518.png -(56.8 KiB, 224x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58204

>>1981048
"Doesn't matter. I was just wondering, now then, enough about all of that. If I'm going to bother training you I want to see what you got. You said you aren't a wimp, so why don't you prove it to me."

>> No.1981053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518226183448.png -(404.3 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413979

>>1981047
Each thrust seemed to just help to recharge her all over again, the Shock Weasel really getting into it as the bed shook under the force of the thrusting... her cries only getting louder the more into it.
So goooooood!
She said between pants, not even caring as her pet did the forward move of kissing her first, the Weasel gladly accepting it as her tongue began dancing with hers...
Such a keeper!
Her hips bucked against the tail as she grinded against her, their bodies meeting again and again as her pleasure built!

>> No.1981054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518226462856.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164319

>>1981050
As the young boy travels into the forest, the trees begin to close inward, the gap between trees narrowing the further he continues. The wind becomes still, and the noises of the animals silence. All he can hear is the gentle creek of the trees as the dirt beneath them settles from the last rain.

Then, as if cutting through the silence, the tones of a flute echo out through the woods. Though the young boy wouldn't recognize the song, if he were his father he would.

Does he dare seek the source of the song?

The Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uInmFU6JkU

>> No.1981055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518226486874.jpg -(29.2 KiB, 720x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29928

>>1981053
Their bodies so close together...the lightning from Amanda snaps and crackles around Fasha's body as it connects them, sending every nerve they got into a blissful stupor. Fasha began grunting sand panting heavily and fast as her own sex and clit feels better and better. Sweat drips from her face, ass, and breasts

All while continuing to kiss Amanda, the room being filled with the sounds and scents of their lustful sex

>> No.1981056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518226625430.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 1015x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92540

>>1981052
Hmmm...
Okay.
Pan shrugs, and then bursts forward in flight to launch a punch towards this womans face
She's DEFO stronger than the Saiyans were when Broly fought them in his movie, but that's a large gap of strength from what she's expecting or comparing to nowadays.

>> No.1981057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518226984449.png -(50.1 KiB, 208x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51343

>>1981051
Hahaha...You speak of reputation.
As backup draws nearer, dark aura bursts from the soldier in hand, forming a black mist that now hovers above her, soldiers atop the vehicle jumping off as they disperse into the woods
I used to have a reputation...many eons ago...but such history is nothing more than shattered memories lost in time!
The mist above will lower itself around the rabbit's head, attempting to latch onto her life force while trying to alter her state of mind. If she has demonic energy on her, it will be met with significant resistance

>> No.1981058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518227234502.png -(48.8 KiB, 156x171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49981

>>1981054
Though origins unclear, Link does recall faint memories of his father playing the Ocarina, often the song he wrote for his mother, but sometimes, that of times long past. Including this one in particular.
That melody...
Hya!
With a neigh, Link and his horse sprint through the woods, trotting through dirt and jumping over roots in search of the song's source

>> No.1981059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518227245658.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50032

>>1981056
Broly will block the punch seemingly without effort with her wrist. She remembers that fight vividly and does take note that Pan despite being a hybrid plus not being able to turn SSJ is dishing out power stronger than the Saiyans she fought back then did. Which warranted her to get a bit impressed

"Hmm, surely this isn't all you can muster. Go on, get serious."

"I knew she had potential."

Last edited 18/02/09(Fri)20:47.

>> No.1981060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518227576607.jpg -(736.4 KiB, 2169x3069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754064

>>1981055
Being so close the lightning just arched between them their sweat and juices soaking the bed as their acts grew more and more lewd, her lips tight against the other's as she pulled the Sayian against her body their slick skin glowing from the energy surging outwards from the Raiju's needy pussy... her climax drawing nearer and nearer with each thrust of that slippery tail as her muffled moans escaped louder and louder... her mind numb to everything but the pleasure soaring between them as her pet serviced her.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....
Her legs tighened around her as she pressed tight against her, a sudden surge of pleasure escaping from her as her climax hit, her Pussy gripping down on that intruding tail as her walls gave way in a massive surge that felt like a shared thunderbolt!

>> No.1981061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518227611759.jpg -(97.8 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100196

>>1981057
The Rabbit has just about enough of this nerd holding her and instead bursts her own energy aura, a crushing atmosphere pushing against everyone in the immediate area. She flexes and swings her arms forward, ripping herself out of the grip of the man. She dashes back from the mist, her leg flipping around and forming into a massive Rocket and BURSTING a wave of high demonic energy enhanced jet fire at this guy and the mist.
This burst is wide and hot enough it would EASILY melt steel beams and the building they hold up.

The old needs to pass on or change into the new.

As she says this a SWARM of wyverns with Beastmen riders start circling the area, swooping down into the forest or dropping down safely behind the Rabbit ready to start decimating any resistance.

>> No.1981062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518227714020.jpg -(548.9 KiB, 900x1324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562062
>>Once you go Dog you'll never pray to God

In the end the Celt will find herself able to match the monstrous hound that pounding into her, the uncomfortable and almost painful sensation of having her insides stretched out so far becoming bearable and even enjoyable as her body is pushed back and forth with each thrust
...!
And so she will eagerly kiss Elena back when the little Doppel moves in for it, breaking it off briefly here and there to take deep heaving breaths

>> No.1981063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518227768254.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 1000x1247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230951

>>1981059
If I went all out, I'd actually break something.
But I guess you are a Saiyan that was talking smack about Grandpa so-
HYAH!
She flares up her aura, raising her energy levels and swings a high kick at Broly. It's stronger, at least 1.5x if we had to use math.

>> No.1981064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228134160.jpg -(464.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475755

>>1981060
>>1981060
"NNNNnnnnggghhhhhh~!!"

Fasha looks positively delighted as they share that lightning and their synced orgasm. The monkey's tail writhing roughly inside of Amanda as they both cum. Fasha ending up nuzzling her master's neck and biting into her skin as her climax proves to be the best one yet. She's truly like a wild animal~

Fasha's pussy quivers in pleasure, grinding her hips against Amanda's roughly as her pussy flows with nectar, her eyes rolling back into her head

>> No.1981065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228223191.jpg -(138.6 KiB, 535x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141926

>>1981058
As he trods further on unknown ground, the air becomes crisp and warm, and the trees become larger and thicker. Until finally he reaches a clearing.

Surrounded by the grove is an expansive clearing, housing a massive tree. The tree is massive enough that it seems strange it wasn't visible from outside the grove. It reaches up easily two thousand feet.

At the bottom the roots seem to slink up and down through the ground, parts of the roots extending out from the grass. Atop one of those roots is what appears to be a young girl donning an outfit of green with a trim of orange leaves as pictured.

This girl is the source of the sounds. If Link were to continue into the clearing then every step of his horse, or his own if he leaves the horse, would be surrounded by a patch of spontaneously growing grass and flowers that are left behind as footsteps.

It cannot be seen yet, whether she detects his presence.

>> No.1981066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228415254.png -(281.7 KiB, 436x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288422

>>1981061
Bandit: GRAAAAAHHH!!!
And so the man was incinerated before a strange floating orb which glows brightly leaves his body, now ashes on the ground, merging with the mist as it attempts to withstand this rabbit's blow

>8

You motherf-
The demonic energy is a direct hit, causing the mist to back away, struggling to maintain it's potency
That energy...
Suddenly, trees among the forests begin igniting into flame, one by one with quick bursts, surrounding the road in fire as masked soldiers in large numbers pop out from behind trees, each carrying guns of different shapes and sizes. Others holding blades burning with the same flame as before
I know that energy...

>> No.1981067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228427591.png -(400.3 KiB, 469x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409895

>>1981062
Well the hound continues to fuck the Celt with wild abandon, using her as little more than an onahole. Elena herself will continue to kiss Scathach, her hands moving from her face as begins to rub and grope her large breasts.

>> No.1981068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228437734.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49592

>>1981063

Broly smirks, as Pan goes in for that kick, Broly will twist her body enough to dodge it. But this time she'll grab the youngling's attacking leg and then tosses her towards the water they were floating above. If Pan is unable to stop herself, then she's going to get wet!

>> No.1981069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228442351.png -(71.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72710
>>NaughtyN

As her tails trap around his legs it only makes hiding it harder to the point he starts to lean on the desk resting his elbow on the table with his hand holding his head and hiding his face a little. The feeling was so good he could barely contain himself!

>> No.1981070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228556665.png -(651.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
666611
>>You two

With the presence of two Megans he shivers as he is jumped from behind and tickled
A-Ahhh! W-Wha, Megan what are you doing?
his hands would reach behind him trying to feel out what ws going on considering Megan was supposed to be in front

>> No.1981071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228587127.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 580x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206910

>>1981068
WAH!?
Pan goes sailing down, not expecting it, but catches herself enough to only get a bit of the back of her shirt wet

Whew...

>> No.1981072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228726326.png -(55.2 KiB, 314x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56477

>>1981065
Ocarina...green hair...Kokiri clothing...
The horse comes to a halt before the girl, Link jumping to the ground as flowers flourish beneath him and the horse's feet, gazing in wonder for a moment before walking towards the young woman
She must be...
...Saria?

>> No.1981073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518228901429.jpg -(30.3 KiB, 201x402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30976

>>1981066
I would hope you know it. The entire world is covered in it.
The Beastmen and Wyverns all prepare their own attacks. Wyverns charging their breath weapons and a slew of soldiers with energy enhanced guns point towards the bandits and soldiers

The Rabbit lifts her hand to give the order, which also crackles with energy of her own

Begone.
THOT
She swings her arm down letting out a wave of energy as well as her own warriors letting loose a hail of elemental bullets at the bandits. And anyone hit with these bullets will either melt or start being corrupted to a point it pushes the other influence out.

>> No.1981074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229115079.png -(28.2 KiB, 153x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28890

>>1981071
"Come on! Simple attacks aren't going to cut it most of the time. Get creative, mix and match your strikes. Don't give me chances to counter."

"She just needs a push, a Saiyan's power can come from their emotion."

Broly then launches a small and weak ki blast towards the water below Pan. it's very fast and once it touches the water, it explodes! Drenching poor Pan if she's caught up in it

"Ha! Like a wet noodle, fitting."

>> No.1981075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229122031.jpg -(317.3 KiB, 799x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324904

>>1981067
Scathach's plump breasts will end up being more than a handful for the little Spirit as she fondles their soft forms, the Immortal moaning into Elena's mouth from the powerful sensations that are rippling through her body
The woman now outright pushing against the hound in an attempt to take as much of its length as possible

>> No.1981076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229160479.jpg -(76.8 KiB, 411x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78611

>>1981064
Amanda's so wrapped up in her pleasure that the pet's love bite was barely noticed.... besides an added burst of pleasure on top of the overload already flooding her overly sexed mind and body, her mouth opening in a loud cry of pleasure that echoed off the walls of her room.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
As her head slammed back into the pillow as her back arched, forcing the Sayian down her neck and smashing their boobs together causing their stiff nipples to brush against one another, ther slick skin crackling with sparks that passed between them, Amanda's mind letting her psychic pleasure hit the whole temple.

>> No.1981077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229184981.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 499x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190541

>>1981042
And Laura herself wouldn't be too far behind Bren. Humming with his tune and adding her own twists to the tune. She'd transmute the twigs and other various underbrush into wooden planks as soon as they were thick enough to create one. Plus they do Nako the favor of starting the spring cleaning around the place early too! Before long they gathered up enough wood to almost double the amount of Barrels they had before which would suffice for the obstacle course.

Think that's good enough or do we need more?

I gotta get a swim suit if we're gonna be blasting through the water park.

>> No.1981078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229253290.jpg -(87.4 KiB, 800x517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89512

>>1981072
"You look so much like your father." She says in response, as her eyes open to meet his gaze.

"You've come quite a distance to arrive in my grove. You seem to have inherited your father's courage and determination."

>> No.1981079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229369482.png -(2.0 MiB, 1000x2571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2052034

This evening finds a certain impossible existence scampering through Aurora's Market District, checking out things like toy stores and candy stores
For while she does try to act as a "Big Sister" for her Master, in the end she still has a mind resembling that of a young girl...And as such, she gets restless when she's left alone
And so with her big thick book floating after her and an air of childish innocence that is in stark contrast with the perverse nature of the city, the girl who shouldn't be hops and skips along on her little "adventure"

Last edited 18/02/09(Fri)21:22.

>> No.1981080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229478399.png -(135.6 KiB, 365x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138867

>>1981076
Meanwhile poor Mara was sweeping and suddenly climaxed thanks to Amanda's physic lewdness. I'm sure a lot of the mikos that saw her will want to relieve themselves using Mara

"GRAAAAAHHNNNN~!!!"

Fasha cries out her head going hazy again, getting drunk on pleasure. Such an amazing feeling, it makes Fasha not care about anything else, just the pleasure

Meanwhile Fasha licks and kisses at Amanda's neck following her rough love bite

>> No.1981081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229792352.png -(131.8 KiB, 463x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135014

>>1981073

>99

An exchange of fire ensues, metal bullets flying towards the beast soldiers in a massive barrage as beams of energy blasts start flying towards the surrounded forests, a number of masked vigilantes getting hit. Though they do melt, orbs of light begin shooting out from their corpses and into the floating mist, as it quickly begins gathering more and more energy from the deceased. There is one masked soldier however, of fairly small size, who is hit in the shoulder, and stumbles to the ground in an unconscious state, energy leaving his body. Unlike the other masked soldiers, no sphere leaves his body. Mask falling off to reveal a rather young beast child, wearing the same uniform as the other bandits.
Kill him!!!
Another masked beast near the unconscious bandit draws out his sword as gunfire rages on, attempting to behead the passed out creature

>> No.1981082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518229991936.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 471x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30962

>>1981074
Pan squeeks as she's washed with the shower of water. She grinds her teeth in annoyance before prepping el energy attack with her hands at her head

MASENKO!
she thrusts her hands forward and fires a big ol yellow ki wave blast at Broly

>> No.1981083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230011797.png -(88.4 KiB, 252x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90492

>>1981078
So the stories are true...!
Rubbing the back of his head after receiving the complement, looking back on his journey so far with fond memories
...Mom and Dad usually say things like that.
It's an honor to meet you Saria. I'm...Link.

>> No.1981084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230064854.jpg -(408.5 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418278

>>1981069
Nicole would suck even harder, sliding her fingers down to her pussy as she began playing with herself under the desk... her lust climbing as she tried to be as quiet as possible.

>> No.1981085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230092061.png -(334.8 KiB, 415x370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342853

>>1981075
Well the woman's eagerness only encourages the hound more as Elena continues to molest her. IT won't be too much longer, however, before the beast climaxes, filling Scath up to the brim with her seed.

>> No.1981086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230275586.jpg -(281.3 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288025

>>1981084
Nnngg!
his face was going noticbly red now as their energy starts to pick up a little and harder to hide. Thankfully the library is a little quieter today but the excitement of it in public is really grating them!
A-Ah..ha...N-Nicole
he'd slip a hand down to her head to pet around her ears as she worked on his twitching length

>> No.1981087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230323306.jpg -(461.0 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472038

>>1981080
Amanda's mind was almost as blank, her mind little more than a wild lusty beast like this as she felt Lasha nuzzle her neck... her pleasure peaking and finally passing causing her to give out a loving happy sigh of bliss as the last of her juices gushed out against the Sayian, the last of her charge escaping as their glowing bodies slowly dimmed again in the dim light of the room... the lightning Miko holding her pet close as she basked in the feeling... feeling pleasently contentedly sleepy finally.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............
She'd pet her head once more as she fell back on the pillow, not even caring about how all their cleaning had been undone now.

>> No.1981088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230382715.jpg -(23.4 KiB, 232x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23956

>>1981081
Regardless of the effect or who is behind the masks, the assault of endless bullets don't stop. As for the deceased- a Fox warps into a Lich and swoops through the enemy lines grabbing up the spirits of the deceased, before vanishing back to the Nomad's lines just in time for the Wyverns to unleash the devastation of their breath attacks. Acid, Ice, Lightning, Fire, all coalescing and spraying across the battlefield- spreading to encompass the masked man and the bandit he was about to behead as well.

>> No.1981089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230386237.jpg -(184.5 KiB, 421x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188953

>>1981080
Yes with all these suddenly horny Mikos were all in the same boat as Mara now... guess they'll have no choice but to play with each other!

>> No.1981090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230611263.png -(64.6 KiB, 278x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66148

>>1981082
From her point of view, Pan will notice an odd green filter envelop the entire area and then something collides with Pan's blast causing a big explosion as the ki blasts collided. Making it rain a great amount of the lake's water as well as a large amount of steam. Broly won't be seen, but then from the mist green orbs of ki fly towards Pan, if hit she won't die from the explosion, but it'll be enough to hella sting

>> No.1981091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230656962.jpg -(4.0 MiB, 2727x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4235215

>>1981085
Feeling her insides fill up with the beast's thick and hot semen, Scathach's eyes roll back in her head a bit as she also climaxes
The woman instinctively pressing herself firmly against the creature as her mouth breaks off from Elena and she gasps and moans from both pleasure and a need for air

>> No.1981092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230866480.jpg -(74.3 KiB, 900x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76064

>>1981087
Fasha's sticky wet tail slides out of Amanda's hole

"Mistress...♥"

Once it's finally all over...Fasha collapses, laying beside Amanda, pressing her hot and sweaty body against the Raiju. Fasha doesn't care that she got filthy again, she's a dirty lewd monkey

>> No.1981093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230876669.png -(208.2 KiB, 250x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213173

>>1981090
Pan is swift to dodge those blasts, even after her surprise at that explosion
As she flies to escape these doom orbs she looks about for Broly, but the steam from the explosion and the water constantly pouring around makes it kind of difficult. So the only logical thing is try to find her via sensing her ki.

>> No.1981094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518230878923.jpg -(753.6 KiB, 900x1015) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
771645

>>1981083
"Link", she says in unison with him. "I've been watching."

She looks up at the massive tree.
"Its born from a staff given to me by your father. It's a well of life and magic. It has become a source of Kokiri life for me, and provides me with life magic. Thanks to your father I can go anywhere in the world without aid."

>> No.1981095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518231171975.png -(100.5 KiB, 252x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102875

>>1981088

>9

Retreat!!!
The masked men then disperse into the woods as a massive wall of fire envelopes the area, each soldier running off in a different direction as the sphere above begins to flicker, weakening a bit from the souls it lost, however, thriving off those it didn't lose, before vanishing without a trace.
All that remains is the fiery blaze, one single soldier who is now encompassed by flame, and beside that soldier, the unconscious beast boy he was about to decapitate
What are you doing??? Kill him!!! Leave no witnesses!!!
The soldier, now struggling with what little empathy he has, tries to walk towards the flame and kill himself. But with little avail, as the energy manipulating his mind causes him to turn, walking back towards the unconscious boy, lifting his blade high

>> No.1981096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518231405376.png -(499.5 KiB, 353x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
511511

>>1981094
Wow...!
He gazes upward, glaring at it's height in awe for a number of minutes before turning back towards the sage
...Then how come you've never paid him a visit? Our family would have loved to hear all your stories. Specially about Dad!

>> No.1981097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518231612649.png -(521.8 KiB, 845x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534317

>>1981091
Hahaha~! Excellent!
Elena will grin brightly as Scath lets herself succumb to pleasure. The Beast will pant while in top of the Celt, resting on top of her for now. He's clearly pleased with himself.

>> No.1981098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518231666801.jpg -(46.4 KiB, 669x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47499

>>1981095
The rabbit points at the two of them and a hyper focused beam fires from out of the burning woods and snipes the person about to kill the child through the head.
The unconcious body is picked up by a swift moving Beastman.
As for the others running? It's funny how you think they'd get away at all. As they scurry through the wasteland caused by the battle in retreat, they're attacked and slaughtered by a horde of grounded drakes and Beastmen guerilla warriors that had dropped into the woods earlier.

Death means nothing to Monsters. Just sit tight and wait for us to end you like the rest of your rabble old man.

>> No.1981099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518231717881.jpg -(471.4 KiB, 837x940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482702

>>1981086
And petting around those ears was a weak spot, the girl moaning slightly around his length as she played with herself as well, going faster and harder as she worked him to his limit... after all she knew him well.

>> No.1981100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518231930191.jpg -(224.9 KiB, 500x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230294

>>1981096
She looks sullen for a moment, then sighs.

"Jealousy." She says, looking Link in the eyes to let him know shes being honest. "An emotion unbecoming of the Forest Sage, I'm sure."

>> No.1981101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232005472.jpg -(243.9 KiB, 483x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249719

>>1981097
It isn't long until Scathach's breathing settles down, the woman just laying there with the beast on top of her as she soon goes
...Well, that was something...

>> No.1981102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232029415.png -(274.4 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280994

>>1981093
Indeed it would be the logical thing to do. However, Broly is hiding her ki and it'll be hard to pinpoint her exact location because of it. A few more ki blasts shoot out from different angles from the mist. But, while Pan is distracted with dealing with that. Broly appears above Pan and goes in with a series of kicks

"Is that it? You would have been dead by now! Or worse, tied up in someone room while they think about what they'll do with you. Now wouldn't that be a sight for Kakarot, seeing his granddaughter in such a state."

>> No.1981103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232151470.png -(955.6 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978490

>>1981092
And as the tail slid out Amanda patted Tasha on the head once more in thanks...
Good job... pet... good job...
Thanking her deeply as she relaxed on the bed, feeling content and not caring either, after all she's just a lewd Weasel...
That'll do for tonight... time for sleep...
She'd say not caring if she stayed where she was for now... her eyes already closing as she rested her nude body still stroking the Sayian.

>> No.1981104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232354499.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 720x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161686

>>1981079
Since I've had a track record of these two running into lost kids perhaps having her run across a Fox kid and Espeon would open up a chance for adventure... especially since it's Espie's day off and she's taking Gemini to the park. (Since like hell Anthony would).
Hey is that book floating?

Last edited 18/02/09(Fri)22:12.

>> No.1981105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232359011.png -(1.1 MiB, 1122x441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1122308

>>1981103
And we can fade to that for now. They'll sleep and wash up in the morning after a hearty breakfast since Saiyans eat a lot. All in preparation for tomorrow's events, it's going to be a long day of helping the temple and getting hazed by the other mikos

>> No.1981106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232558336.png -(28.0 KiB, 282x234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28694

>>1981102
She dodges the ki attacks easily but is taken off guard by Broly and winded, barely able to start putting up her arms to defend herself.

Shut your mouth!
She bursts with anger empowering her much like it does a real Saiyan and begins counter attacking with a quick and hard combo of melee attacks at the taller woman

>> No.1981107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232610729.jpg -(290.1 KiB, 1000x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297045

>>1981039
Ugh,
You know, I'd love to sit here and explain multiverse theory to your meatheaded monkey brain, but your pouting is just annoying enough that I'm going to enjoy this....

Ultimecia shakes her head. In a single instant, she is in front of Geralt before he has time to blink, pressing her thumb into his forehead.

In that moment, Geralt would feel like he's falling. Falling through a void where there is nothing but the sound of a ticking clock.
You're so convinced that something was taken from you...
Comes the disembodied voice of the sorceress. The void explodes with light, and a spinning clock face comes into view. The ticking hands become almost hypnotic as this visual is what Geralt's mind comprehends as a timeline. Visions assault him from all angles as his mind is forced down the timeline like being forced into a maze. Each tunnel of the maze is a different branch of the timeline, rushing past Geralt at the speed of thought.

In these timelines, he will see Ciri. All of the Ciris. Every possible branch will begin whirring through his mind's eye. Branches where Ciri dies before she even met Geralt. Branches where Ciri was taken by the dryads of Brokilon. Branches where she dies at the slaughter of Cintra. Branches where Geralt never takes her in, and branches where Geralt is not revived after his death. As this continues, the more obscured branches of time will start to surface. The further down the maze that Geralt's mind is hurled, the further and further that Ciri's tale differs from what he knows. There will be Ciris that never heard the term Elder Blood. Ciris that managed to settle down into a peaceful life. The gamut of possibility plays through Geralt's mind at the speed of thought, all the while the Sorceress talks.

You think you knew Ciri... Geralt. You knew one instance of Ciri. One of a thousand. Of a hundred thousand. Every possibility is accounted for in the realm of causality. In your limited scope, all you ever needed to know was the one Ciri that was from your timeline.
As she speaks, Geralt would find his own timeline's Ciri playing out, a copy of himself playing time forward as if he'd never left it.
Is it odd to see yourself? In the endless timestream, it's easy to think of other iterations as someone other than you, but understand that not even the "you" that you think you are is unique. It is... a consequence of this world. Luckily for you, your mind shall return to the same instant it was pulled from, and you will life out the rest of your timeline without any memory of your time here. Some people find that refreshing...
The details of that timeline blur in his mind, ensuring that he doesn't come to remember his own future.

If you'd never come here, all you would have needed was that one single instance of Ciri. Because you are here, and because you insist on laying claim to a Ciri that was never yours...
Geralt's mind is forced to see the timeline of AuA's Ciri play out as if she never left for AuA. This timeline complete with its own instance of Geralt.

Do you come to see now, Geralt?
You think Ciri is lost to you, when in reality, a piece of her that was never yours to begin with has floated just a bit further away from the central stream. Do you want to see the other futures you cannot save her from?

Geralt will find glimpses flash in his brain of Ciri living out some very unfortunate lives. A beggar. A prostitute. A slave.
Well, now. That was depressing wasn't it? Let's see something to wash out that bad taste.

And Geralt finds yet another timeline forced in front of him to watch. This one is a timeline that played out perfectly for Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri. They're a happy family, laughing and loving. This timeline shatters into a few different fates: one where they are a simple family with simple pleasures, one where they are renowned monster hunters rich off of their conquests, and one that seems to be a mixture of the two where the family are local heroes that slay monsters just to keep everyone safe.

Do you yet understand, Geralt?

>> No.1981108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232751866.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204525

>>1981105
And a fade to sleep it is.

Yes after a good long rest and a good breakfast Lasha is in for a long lewd day ahead as the other's Miko's hazing, especially for what they plan with Lasha and the donation box.

>> No.1981109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518232936394.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 600x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92405

>>1981099
Now he lets out a little groan, making it clear something was going on, thankfully it seems quiet enough today
N-Nicole...you are trying to butter me up for later..
his hips started to push toward her mouth as he leaked precum into her mouth, tastable on her tongue

>> No.1981110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518233065295.png -(4.4 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4565521

>>1981104
Sure, why not?
I only have a few more hours at this point but that's what spacing is for
...?
While people with animal features certainly are not unique in Aurora anymore, the sentient Reality Marble nonetheless comes to a stop to watch the duo for a bit
The floating book that serves as another part of herself bobbing in the air behind her as she looks on

>> No.1981111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518233186693.png -(281.7 KiB, 436x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288422

>>1981098
...I dare you to try. Find me, and your retaliation will only be met with failure.
The masked soldiers lunge at their guerilla forces with great speed and agility, some shooting with incredible aim. However, one by one they fall, their corrupted souls trying desperately to escape as they're picked up one by one. Failure was imminent for them. However, the beast child that was picked up will slowly regain consciousness.
...W...Wha....
Before passing out again. Likely holding valuable information. (Will need to find a base for them before interrogation.)
Your kind has won the battle. But not the war!!!

>59

Once the remaining henchmen are finished, all presence of this strange figure will quickly fade away. Many of the souls have been collected already. But at the same time, others manage to escape, vanishing without a trace

>> No.1981112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518233505837.jpg -(169.3 KiB, 1061x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173360

>>1981111
Any lingering souls are handled by the Fox Lich as she darts back around the battlefield
The Rabbit sets the wyverns and soldiers on duty for fire control to make sure this doesn't start spreading out

Alright alright, job done.
We're gonna bring this squirt to Cinna. Make sure this path is cleaned up and shipments start getting through again.
A few Bear warriors salute and get to helping with area recovery

The Rabbit and the Beastman holding the child both leap into the air onto a larger swooping wyvern and make their way back for the Beastman district of Aurora

>> No.1981113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518233551981.png -(71.6 KiB, 161x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73269

>>1981100
You had...feelings for dad?
He'll look a bit depressed himself. Feeling a little guilty about the whole thing. At the same time though, he wouldn't exist had Link not gotten together with Neenee.
...You shouldn't let jealousy keep you away from the people you care about. Otherwise those feelings are only going to hurt more than they should.

>> No.1981114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518233571038.png -(181.0 KiB, 235x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185344

>>1981101
Slowly the best will slide out of Scath, relaxing a little more befor her nonchalantly leaves the room. He's got other bitches to fuck, probably.
You looked like you were really enjoying yourself.

>> No.1981115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518233729603.jpg -(177.3 KiB, 442x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181543

>>1981106
Broly grins a little, yes, she's liking that Pan's emotions are getting roused up. She likes that she's getting stronger because of it

"Yes, she's getting there~"

The two females started to exchange blows. At first, they match each other blow for blow. Pan may not know it, but her training has already begun

"Then do try your best to make me~ And if you fail...I'll show you just how much stronger I am than Kakarot, and then snap his neck in front of you."

Broly then starts fighting back harder and faster. As Pan grows in power, Broly will push her to get her to reach even deeper

>> No.1981116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518233881289.jpg -(148.7 KiB, 850x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152294

>>1981109
She'd smile up at him as she'd pull away, getting a taste of his pre while she stopped to whisper an answer.
Maybe... unless you want to take me somewhere and finish now...
She joked.... before going back to sucking.

>> No.1981117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234011423.jpg -(309.5 KiB, 541x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316962

>>1981114
With a brief groan, Scathach moves to sit herself up
Stretching a bit where she sits as she soon replies
Was it that obvious? And here I thought I was playing it cool.

>> No.1981118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234053069.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 720x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259239

>>1981110
And as she watched the two animal eared girls she could tell one was a fox and the other was... something else... both of them were around the same size but it was clear which one was the elder... as she was being dragged by the white haired fox eagerly.
Come on you said we'd go explore somewhere... why do we have to go to just the park?

>> No.1981119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234265386.png -(284.1 KiB, 335x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290962

>>1981117
Uh-huh.
Elena will giggle softly before...she moves over and sits next to the Cow...I mean Celt, leaning against her a little.

>> No.1981120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234316192.jpg -(399.1 KiB, 600x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408701

>>1981113
She laughs quietly, letting go of her flute which simply vanishes into thin air, leaving behind a small sparkle of green light.

She carefully drops from root of the Tree of Life, then steps over to place her hand on Link's face.

"Oh, Link. Some day, you will understand. At some point those you love may need to be let go, so they may live their life. I introduced doubt to your father's heart, and distracted him from the love of his family. I left because your father loved your mother, and my presence created a rift in his heart that needed to be mended. Without me." She sighs then looks Link in the eyes with a smile. "I left because my jealousy wounded your father's love, and only your mother could heal it."

>> No.1981121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234329456.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3810324

>>1981115
As he says that her eyes shine with anger, which again empowers her slightly, and she pulls back her hand to charge it with a ki blast, only to close her fist around it, coating it with energy as she throws a DRAGON FIST into Broly's stomach.
An attack, much like other energy attacks of Earthlings, is way stronger than her Ki would make you assume. It might POSSIBLY actually hurt.

>> No.1981122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234702618.png -(1.0 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1061513

>>1981118
In the end the Reality Marble decides to approach the duo, skipping towards them as she goes
Hey! Hey! Where are you two going? Alice wants to know!
Her book keeping right behind her as she moves towards the foxes

>> No.1981123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234751602.png -(92.4 KiB, 211x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94621

>>1981120
Link doesn't seem very convinced with Saria's argument, though understands her perspective. He'll gaze into her eyes with a flat look
Avoiding him won't make my dad feel any better.
...He told me you would return one day... He believed you would.
But instead you simply...hid here.
I thought you were one of my dad's best friends...!

>> No.1981124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518234840396.jpg -(64.5 KiB, 236x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66047

>>1981119
...Hm...
And so with Elena leaning against her like that, Scathach will move a hand up to...
...Gently pat and stroke her little Doppel head

>> No.1981125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235029870.jpg -(331.8 KiB, 685x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339765

>>1981122
"Exploring!" "The Park"
Came the answer at the same time... the former frowning at the latter.
I'm taking her on a walk to the park since it's my day off!
The psychic catfox answered.
She wants to explore but I'm not sure if we should leave town...

>> No.1981126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235076157.jpg -(35.3 KiB, 376x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36163

>>1981123
"Avoid him?"

She looks perplexed, then points at the tree.

"I've been waiting for him to find me after his heart grew stronger again. It's a two thousand foot tree, even bigger than the Deku tree. It's really hard to miss a tree the size of a mountain. Unless..."

She pauses a moment, then turns to look at Link.

"Tell me, were you able to see the tree before you entered here?"

>> No.1981127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235077789.jpg -(145.6 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149108

>>1981116
Ahhhh~ You're gonna make me do what boss did..
Oh now he reveals it, it's hard for him to even deny what he is getting now, maybe it was acceptable all along but some types might not like the energy distraction

>> No.1981128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235346466.png -(146.7 KiB, 233x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150179

>>1981124
Heee~
Elena will let out a little squeak before closing her eyes, humming softly as she enjoys the closeness of the Celt's body.

>> No.1981129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235376726.jpg -(215.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220304

>>1981127
More poss foo?
Nicole mumbled, which if she was paying attention would have gotten Annete scolding her for speaking with her mouth full... still either way she's trying to suck and lick at his hard length... at this rate she knows he's about at his limit!

>> No.1981130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235519001.png -(219.2 KiB, 277x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224485

>>1981126
Not really. But he of all people should have found you by now.
...Then again, he did mention something about not wandering off too far from us.

Last edited 18/02/09(Fri)23:05.

>> No.1981131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235541950.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 189x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115990

>>1981129
She and her friend did it in he-AHhhhhh...
he bit his tongue hard as his body tensed up, starting to spurt out his load into her waiting mouth, don't dribble it! His legs gripped her with his body's tension with the pleasure at it's peak! For the moment he even seems to forget he was supposed to be keeping discreet

>> No.1981132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235650161.png -(768.0 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786427

>>1981125
Nodding slowly, the doll-like girl then says
Master says that it can be dangerous outside of the city, but Alice doesn't see why when everyone is so strong...
More like it's "dangerous" in the sense that the wildlife has been mutated and altered to rape the shit out of girls instead of just trying to kill and eat them

>> No.1981133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235844019.png -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1266090

>>1981128
...So, what's next?
The Immortal then asks after a few moments with a sly look to her
Surely that isn't all you have in store for me.

>> No.1981134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518235917853.jpg -(407.9 KiB, 620x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417639

>>1981121
Broly isn't just going to stand there and get hit by her new student. She holds her hand out and at the last second, once again reacting incredibly fast and showing off her power. She'll catch Pan's fist. But all that power burst forth from her punch once it came into contact, resulting in a massive outburst of air pressure and energy. Causing large waves upon the lake and making it explode thus causing more rain

Meanwhile, aside from making her clothing and hair move about because of gale and such. Broly seems unphased

"Such power. Even at her age, yes, with the right training she'll become much stronger~ I'll have fun sculpting her into something more. It'll also be interesting to see how my training will affect her personality."

Broly then grips Pan's wrist and knee's her in the gut, enough for it to hurt and make her feel winded. And then goes in for a short barrage of punches before ending things with a punch to the face sending her flying towards the hard ground

>> No.1981135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518236013722.png -(317.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325320

>>1981107
Geralt watched almost helplessly, listening to Ultimecia rant and show him all of these images. Some warmed his heart. Some outright enraged him.

But the Witcher is a simple man with simple philosophies.

Where I differ from all of you is that I don't care about the possible "What ifs." -I'm- not in that world, I'm right here.

The more everyone tries to convince me to just accept it, the more I want to question it.
And if Yennefer were here, she'd be fighting right alongside me.
And if we can't even protect her... then we've failed as guardians and as parents.
Geralt would reach his arm up and try to swat Ultimecia's hand away so he could stop feeling nauseated by all the visual effects. He was paranoid about the possibility of revisiting the void of endless portals.
He still has nightmares ;_;

They can all have their happy endings. Good for them.
Geralt would finally try to walk away from her.
I don't care how this world works. Any life where I can't protect Ciri isn't a good life to be in.

>> No.1981136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518236265640.jpg -(456.8 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467747

>>1981131
Oh Nicole will swallow the whole thing you think she'd let all that spirit get away from her... either way she'll suck and suck until she knew he was done before she'd pull away and bang her head slightly on the underside.
Oww....
She'd mumble...
Did you like it?

>> No.1981137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518236541176.png -(38.5 KiB, 635x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39380

>>1981135
>>1981107
The little sarah on ulti's head on she can see would say
Yeah... showing people these things are likely to make them feel even more like shit and make them angrier.
You really need to work on your social skills... and admitting that you love him, because men are too stupid to get the small hints... or big ones...

>> No.1981138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518236602257.jpg -(3.8 MiB, 2500x1765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3968763

>>1981133
Elena will tilt her head a little, looking up at Scath with a wry smirk on her face.
You're just going to keep pushing me, aren't you.

>> No.1981139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518236694918.jpg -(211.9 KiB, 720x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217008

>>1981132
Yes true in most cases, you have to really get far from town to get a monster who wants to do anything else.
I know right, it'll be fine, besides monsters hardly get close to town anyway... my sister told me so!
Espie just looked at Gemini and the Book girl before shrugging.
Fine fine... who are you anyway?

>> No.1981140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518236906082.png -(199.5 KiB, 700x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204254

>>1981130

"Then that means..."

She turns to the tree, looking up at the canopy. As she speaks, her voice remains at a level volume, not rising above what you might consider an inside-voice.

"Are you kidding me? You've been hiding our presence this entire time?"

When she finishes speaking, there's a moment of silence before the entire area shakes for several moments.

If Link isn't capable of using magic to remain standing he'll end up knocked down on his butt. If he's capable of sensing magic he'll be able to sense a huge wave of magic that actually caused the air itself to quake.

>> No.1981141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518236955941.png -(348.2 KiB, 1610x1144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356560

>>1981138
Offering a small shrug, the woman replies
I am simply curious to see what else you can do.
...And it's not like you object to "playing" with me more, now do you?

>> No.1981142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237037934.png -(16.1 KiB, 275x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16450

>>1981134
Pan's eyes widen in shock as the attack fails even here, this woman is way out of her league if she blocked this

N-no way-

And then the air rushed out of her from the knee, causing her to cough up flem and spit- before getting her shit absolutely rekt and sending her crashing to the ground

Pan does not get up after that, she's honestly barely conscious
...ergh...

>> No.1981143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237266671.jpg -(808.7 KiB, 999x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
828145

>>1981139
Alice is Alice!
Is the girl's simple, if cheerful reply, as she drops down into a curtsy before reaching for her floating book and holding it
A book, which at first glance, appears to be a copy of Alice in Wonderland
It's nice to meet you both!
A true and honest statement, for she senses the chance to make some friends

>> No.1981144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237277785.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1500x2027) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1313498

>>1981141
Of course I'm not done playing with you, but most people usually desire a break. Then again, I suppose your not "most" people.
Elena will giggle a little, wondering what to do next.

>> No.1981145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237526692.jpg -(184.7 KiB, 426x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189140

>>1981136
But this point Genis was laid back in his chair in a state of bliss in the aftermath of his orgasm
Ah....ha....Nicole...yeah I did..ah...can't believe you did that there.

>> No.1981146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237547875.png -(400.0 KiB, 524x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409555

>>1981140
W-Whoa!
He will indeed fall on his rear, sensing the surges of energy flowing beneath him, simply staring in awe

>> No.1981147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237714743.jpg -(286.3 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293160

>>1981143
I'm Gemini and that's Espie!
The white fox said with a smile...
And that book I love that book! It's so strange... why are you carrying it, do you like it too?
Espie however was looking a little more knowledgable, then again she might be trying to psychicly sense the girl.

>> No.1981148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237755519.png -(52.1 KiB, 261x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53301

>>1981142
>>1981142
"You felt it didn't you? That anger, shock, the frustration. I suggest you don't forget that feeling. You better get well acquainted with it. Now that I found you there's no escaping it, I will squeeze out every bit of your latent Saiyan power. Even if it's through the cracks of your broken bones."

Says Broly, floating down towards Pan and lands on the ground in front of her. And looks down at the young Saiyan hybrid

"You can say no and even try to run. But I won't let you~"

Broly says, knowing she's barely conscious, but she knows pan can still hear her

>> No.1981149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237762113.jpg -(219.0 KiB, 1200x1959) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224287

>>1981144
Of course I'm not, if I were then I wouldn't be here with you in the first place.
The Immortal states simply as she decides to lean back and relax as Elena does her thinking

>> No.1981150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518237924627.png -(429.8 KiB, 898x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
440159

>>1981135
The visions fade away as Geralt blinks himself back into the present, all that remains is a vague sense of vertigo.
You're only torturing yourself, Geralt.
Ulti comes back into view in front of him.
That Ciri is not yours. If you fight for that one then you might as well fight for all the others, but you have no interest in them.

You willingly keep your blinders on, insisting that the Ciri in front of you is yours to fight for while you ignore the bigger picture.
She shakes her head.

You stick to your old ways because you don't understand just how clean your slate has been wiped. Your Ciri and your world are exactly as you left it. You'll return to your old life when you leave from this place. So why continue to fight just because it's what you think you know?

>>1981137
Shush, Sarah.
Anger is more useful than self-pity.

>> No.1981151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518238253470.jpg -(538.2 KiB, 1100x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551142

>>1981147
And that is when Espie will realize that there is something very strange about the girl
For she will find it nearly impossible to read her mind, or even sense her surface emotions
...It's not like she's being blocked, but more like there isn't a mind there to be read in the first place
Or at least, not a mind that works like that of human
Mm, of course I do!
Alice then says in response to the other fox, smiling and looking as if she wasn't being psychically probed at all
This was "Alice"s favorite book, and so it's the most important thing to Alice in the whole world!
...Even though the two names she used are the same, she definitely said the first one with a different sort of feeling
Like she was referring to another person

>> No.1981152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518238344294.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 470x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64677

>>1981145
Well I just wanted to give you a gift cause you're working so hard for me...
She said with a smile... as she crawled out from under the desk after sensing if anyone was looking.

>> No.1981153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518238609922.png -(802.1 KiB, 549x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
821383

>>1981149
True enough.
With that, Elena will turn towards Scath and will lean upgrades to give her a deep kiss.

>> No.1981154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518238732513.jpg -(230.1 KiB, 453x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235628

>>1981146
"There."

She looks to Link, frowning.

"The Tree of Life has apologized for masking our presence... It said that it had hidden us to keep us safe. That is likely why your father never found me. I wonder if he had searched in vain... People in this world have a tendency to vanish without a trace."

>> No.1981155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518239032267.png -(92.4 KiB, 211x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94621

>>1981154
Yes but...why was it masking your presence?
Ganondorf?

>> No.1981156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518239172196.jpg -(355.5 KiB, 750x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364020

>>1981153
And the Immortal will happily return that kiss, returning to rubbing Elena's head as it happens
...While her other hand slides around to give her little girl behind a quick and playful squeeze

>> No.1981157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518239317388.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 417x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85079

>>1981151
That would soon start to make Espie kind of worried though Gemini, who might have been feeling the same thing didn't seem to care at all.
Oh...
Gemini sounded like she was trying to guess it looking puzzled.
So you're named after Alice? That's neat I'm named for something too.
Espie just sighed.
Yes well, you're not like a lot of the people we meet here, but you seem nice enough, what brings you out there, you going for a walk too?

>> No.1981158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518239493897.jpg -(295.0 KiB, 1280x1521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302080

>>1981150
Geralt was getting aggravated.

You can't control what people believe or feel! I don't care about anything that isn't in front of me. Are any of those other Geralts going to come and save Ciri?
No.
No they are not.

The bigger picture doesn't give a damn about me, so I don't give a damn about it. And if you try to tell me Ciri doesn't matter, I won't give a damn about you either.
His tone grew colder, and he decided to turn the whole thing around.

I'm not the only Geralt, right? So what does it matter if I die here. My world won't be affected.
You and everyone else; no one has any reason to care, or to bother me, or to try and change my mind.

If that's all life is, and everyone is just a drop in a bucket, then this conversation is just as pointless.

Last edited 18/02/10(Sat)00:11.

>> No.1981159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518239528159.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78235

>>1981155
"It's possible."

She looks up at the Tree of Life for a moment, then to Link.

"The Tree is much like a god. Its power is unimaginable, but so are its choices. It answers when it feels necessary. However, you're likely right. Either its reasoning is important that I not know and it's safe that we assume it was Ganondorf, or we already know. Otherwise, the Tree would have told me."

>> No.1981160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518239603403.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1200x2008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316476

>>1981156
Elena will jump a little as her rear is squeeze. She won't stop, however, as she starts to pull Scath down to where ever they're sitting right now.

>> No.1981161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518239985592.png -(198.9 KiB, 425x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203676

>>1981158
She shakes her head exasperatedly.
You still don't get it...

It's not even really Ciri anymore. She's changed so much now that it's not even the same her that will return to the original timeline. She's just one in a series of very unlikely outcomes that happened to manifest. Just like you.

You're right, you can die and it won't matter. Your conscious will be wiped of the memories here and you'll return to the exact moment you left to live out the rest of your time in whatever branch you originated from.

Everything IS pointless and the little ripples you make here won't ever permeate beyond this single reality.

...So why spend your time here moping around feeling sorry for yourself?
She shrugs, and stops following Geralt at this point.

Unless you really do just enjoy the feeling of being drenched in your own pity.

>> No.1981162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518240122792.png -(110.1 KiB, 279x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112752

>>1981159
Lets hope this won't give away the tree's location then.
...Speaking of which, I should probably see how my family is doing. Mom's likely worried sick.
...Dad would probably be pretty happy to see you ya know.

>> No.1981163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518240197944.jpg -(767.9 KiB, 1100x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786289

>>1981157
Giving a quick shake of her head, Alice corrects Gemini as she says
Alice is "Alice" and "Alice" is Alice!
Then with that said the girl launches into a singsong sort of voice, as if she's reciting a poem or rhyme
I'm going to transform, I shall transform.
I am you, you are me.
I will transform, I transformed.
I am you, you are me.
Then returning to a more proper speaking tone, she lets out a slight sigh as she adds
Although Alice has been changing a little lately...
But she then quickly perks up when Espie poses that question, smiling as she replies
Alice was bored, so she decided to go for a walk!

>> No.1981164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518240296958.png -(1.3 MiB, 778x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1331511

>>1981161
>>1981161
I get that a lot.
He said spitefully and continued to walk on.

If everything is pointless and nothing matters, then you have to make it matter. When you stop caring, you stop living. So if being pitiful and miserable is what it takes, then that's what I'll do until I find something that works.
I always do eventually.
Though by this point, he was half talking to himself.
If I see anyone touching Ciri, they're going to die. This was never up for debate.

>> No.1981165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518240387222.png -(864.3 KiB, 900x1270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
885028

>>1981160
Hey check it out as I cuck Alter Cu
The Immortal allows Elena to guide her towards the floor, letting content sort of sounds into the Doppel's mouth while her other hand joins the first on the small girl's rear
The Celt getting more aggressive with how she fondles it

>> No.1981166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518240697587.jpg -(286.2 KiB, 600x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293031

>>1981163
Alice is Alice?
Gemini began to ask but Espie promptly shut the fox up as Alice went into her Rhyme the Catfox listening quietly as she tried to work it out, clearly seeing it as a puzzle.
Okay...
She looked at her and seemed to nod.
I think I got it for a second.
Gemini didn't really dwell on it though just walking over and if allowed to taking her hand.
Change is fun... Espie's changed a lot since she's been here too.
More like Gemini's caught her being more outgoing and lewder.

Oh well... since we're doing the same I guess it wouldn't hurt to come with us.
Espie admitted.
While part of her doesn't seem real, she seems nice enough.

>> No.1981167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518240715012.jpg -(761.5 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
779739

>>1981162
"I would be happy to see him as well. I'll accompany you. Since he could not seek me out, I will seek him out now."

>> No.1981168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518241153156.jpg -(381.2 KiB, 1900x1425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390309

>>1981164
The Sorceress just glares and shakes her head.
Sometimes you're just impossible...

She says before she reaches out and Draws from him. Reaching out she'll take the idea of the physically most pain in the ass monster he's ever had to kill, and manifest it to charge at Geralt from the right. After that, she'll disappear to leave him to fight it because she feels that's all he wants to do right now. At least he has something to occupy him now, she'll reason.

>> No.1981169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518241416394.jpg -(220.6 KiB, 700x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225880

>>1981166
Alice is still holding onto her book, but she slips it beneath an arm and presses it against her side like in pic related as she takes that offered hand
Right! Alice will be more than happy to come along!
Smiling as brightly as a child can

>> No.1981170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518241728807.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 720x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259239

>>1981169
And Espie would grab it and proceed to begin dragging the doll like girl along with her.
Come on then Espie let's go!
Causing the catfox to just sigh and follow along as the hyper Inari began to lead them through the market district heading for the nearest exit from town!

>> No.1981171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518241963743.png -(1.8 MiB, 1280x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1911244

>>1981168
Oh what the hell!?
Suddenly, Geralt will be dodging around things.
It'll take him about twenty minutes to dispatch the damn thing as it charges at him repeatedly and tries to hypnotize him with its third eye.
Luckily, he knows how to handle them... but fighting beasts capable of taking out entire army battalions was never fun.
But after that, he'll grumble to himself and complain even more to himself.

>> No.1981172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518242252993.jpg -(431.9 KiB, 1600x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442271

>>1981170
Meanwhile a giggle escapes from Alice as she is dragged along
Not minding it at all as the trio make their way to the city gates

>> No.1981173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518242550904.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 720x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161686

>>1981172
Well they would if Gemini didn't get distracted as they passed the Bakery... and it's freshly baked cookies.
Wait a second...
She'd glance at the store.
They just made a new batch, Espie do you...
The catfox just smiled.
On the way back alright?
That'll give them a time limit cause they'll have to get back before the shop closes!
Awww...

>> No.1981174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518242886387.png -(188.8 KiB, 315x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193377

>>1981165
Elena isn't content to let Scath take the lead this time, increasing in her own agression as she continues to kiss the Queen of Dun Scaith, forcing her tongue into the taller woman's mouth as she goes back to playing with those mounds.

>> No.1981175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518291977110.jpg -(507.5 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
519632

>>1981174
In the end the Immortal decides to let Elena take charge again, easing up on her own efforts as the smaller female assaults her breasts
The woman shifting her body slightly against the floor as their passionate makeout session continues

>> No.1981176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518292664931.png -(113.9 KiB, 238x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116619

>>1981175
Elena will cotninue to make out with the Celt, but before too much longer she'll break the kiss off as she starts to trail kisses down her body, occasionally taking small, light nips at her skin.

>> No.1981177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518292733776.png -(16.1 KiB, 275x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16450

>>1981148
Pan hears her alright, and she hates to admit anything, but it doesn't change the fact the girls barely able to keep her attention on this amazon after the beating she suffered.

>> No.1981178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518293340466.png -(81.2 KiB, 461x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83197

A certain young boy sat in a peaceful section of forest, idly swinging his feet back and forth from atop the rock he'd chosen to perch upon. It had a nice view overlooking a stream, and he was having a lot of fun watching the fish swim around.

Really, it was just a nice day!

>> No.1981179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518293778481.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 4096x2852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1545359

>>1981176
The way that Elena is touching and kissing at Scathach's body excites the woman even further, the Immortal letting out sighs of pleasure as she soon wraps her arms around the small girl
Gently holding her against her mature body as the Spirit keeps playing with it

>> No.1981180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518294255993.png -(178.8 KiB, 217x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183066

>>1981179
With Scath stopping her southernly advance, Elena will content herself with taking one of Scath's nipples into her mouth, sucking on it gently as her hand moves to rub and and tease the one one.

>> No.1981181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518294801854.jpg -(973.9 KiB, 1075x1518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
997249

>>1981180
...Hm~
And so with a flushed face and a smile, the Immortal glances downwards at the little Spirit as she soon comments
You seem to be awfully fond of my breasts, Elena.
Before she gives the girl a quick squeeze

>> No.1981182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518295650136.jpg -(3.8 MiB, 2500x1765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3968763

>>1981181
Nnnn...
Helen will flick her tongue over that nipple before she breaks away, starting up at Scath.
And what's wrong with that? They're soft.

>> No.1981183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518296124594.jpg -(48.8 KiB, 411x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49981

>>1981178
As the boy watched the fish a sudden quiet overtook the forest, the fish went still, then darted off out of view. For a moment the world seemed to stand still, until a blinding emerald light flashed into existence. There was no sense of danger, rather a familiar warmth accompanied the light, a sense of purpose and strength that permeated through Bren and the nearby forest. The flash seemed to last forever, then in an instant the light reseeded into one center point in front of Bren. Blinding emerald light dimmed to a low smolder to reveal a ring floating before the boy.

"Suitable Candidate Found...Error...Anomaly Detected...Error...Emotional Override Detected...Brendan Acerbi of Aurora you have the power to overcome great fear...Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps..."

The choice was Bren's, the ring didn't quite look like a normal one, and the voice it made sounded off pitch, but otherwise it still seemed like the same ring he had seen Jace get. So did he take it?

>> No.1981184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518296178691.jpg -(441.4 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452006

>>1981182
The woman stifles a brief moan as Elena flicks her nipple like that, and after taking a deep breath she replies to the little Spirit
I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong with it at all.
...It's just rather adorable, that's all.
Scathach flashing a sly smile with those last words

>> No.1981185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518296431726.jpg -(82.3 KiB, 436x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84293

>>1981183
"Aww..."

Bren was a bit disappointed when the fish made themselves scarce, not really noticing anything potentially amiss himself despite his usually acute senses. Brief worry flashed through his mind at the bright flash, but that was quickly replaced by excitement as he saw what had appeared when things dimmed down a bit.

It was a ring, just like his big brother's!

Bren reached out with a bright smile, the boy having no reason to find anything out of the ordinary after seeing only a single ring delivered.

"I accept~!"

Now he'd get to do even more fun stuff!

>> No.1981186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518297515145.png -(1.3 MiB, 569x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1314728

>>1981185
The ring emitted the warm light if will through Bren once he took it, as he felt it course all through his body, it strengthening him in ways he didn't even understand yet. Then a sound so faint it would be near impossible to trace, a single world.

Enjoy~

>> No.1981187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518297991812.png -(261.9 KiB, 497x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268235

>>1981184
Nnnn...
That comment makes Elena pout before she returns her attention to the nipple, biting down on it a little before she continues to suck. Her freehand willstart to slide south, running light circles around the mature woman's bellybutton.

>> No.1981188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518298029941.png -(29.9 KiB, 699x162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30583

>>1981186
"Whoa... This feels so cool!"

Beyond excited with his new toy, Bren scampered off to start playing with it. He wanted to see if he could make it fly like Jace had!

>> No.1981189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518298414237.png -(953.4 KiB, 930x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
976272

>>1981187
Oh...? Do you dislike being referred to in such a way?
The Immortal asks with a raised brow, even as Elena continues to fondle and explore her body
I suppose I can understand why, if you are older than you appear...

>> No.1981190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518298677498.png -(438.2 KiB, 494x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
448711

>>1981189
It's fine...
Elena will will reach Scath's stretched and filled sex, teasing the outside of it with her finger.
I'm just not used to it in the middle of lovemaking.

>> No.1981191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518299240204.png -(173.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177251

>>1981190
Ho~? Do you normally go at it in such a wild and primal way that it leaves little room for sweet talk?
The Immortal observes with a teasing sort of look and tone to her, shuddering briefly as Elena begins to toy with her abused womanhood
...Which will already show signs of recovering from how badly it was stretched out

>> No.1981192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518300365432.png -(257.2 KiB, 531x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263335

>>1981191
Usually their mouth is too busy.
Elena smirks more as she slides some fingers into the sloppy hole, exploring her insides slowly. Her lips will part slightly, moving to slide other nipple into her mouth.

>> No.1981193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518300794758.jpg -(848.0 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
868355

>>1981192
A brief chuckle is then heard from Scathach as she replies with a simple
Fair enough.
Before she lets out a low moan and chews on her lower lip a bit, eyes shimmering as she grins down at Elena
A hand going to stroke the little Spirit's head once again as Elena explores inside of her semen stuffed sex and sucks on her nipples

>> No.1981194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518301794641.png -(75.5 KiB, 214x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77320

>>1981193
Elena doesn't let up, mumbling a little as she continues to play with that nipple, changing it up by biting down on it. She wanting it up with her hand, too, slipping in a third finger as her her thumbs starts to rub the Celt's nub.

>> No.1981195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518302135566.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1102x1631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1054208

>>1981194
It isn't long until Scathach begins to pant heavily from arousal, although it does little to stop how she is petting Elena's head
...She even mixes it up a little by sliding her hand towards one of those pointy ears and toying with it as she goes
Ha~ Tell me...How often to you bring women like me back to your lair?

>> No.1981196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518303310974.png -(331.3 KiB, 482x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339207

>>1981195
For myself? Not too often...
Elena will continue to finger the Celt, looking for her sensitive spots now with her fingers.
They...captain likes older sister types so sometimes I bring one back for his collection.

>> No.1981197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518304273162.jpg -(878.0 KiB, 1000x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
899055

>>1981196
I see...
...And what of yourself? After all you clearly stated that you want to make me YOUR pe-
The Immortal observes before her words are cut off with an especially heated moan, a result of Elena's careful probing
Ha~ You have a superb touch...

>> No.1981198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518305476006.png -(246.7 KiB, 619x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252634

>>1981197
One must learn all of their lover's spot...Hmhmhm...
Elena will smirk at the Celt, her fingers focusing on that spot now.
And I like...matronly. Not necessarily motherly, but full figured and confident.
She especially likes breaking them. :D

>> No.1981199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518306634467.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1457x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1812065

>>1981198
Ah, but do you actually "like" them or do you simply enjoy bending them to your will?
The Immortal inquires with a wide smirk, before with her body shuddering several times she lets out further moans
The woman left panting between the lewd and lustful sounds

>> No.1981200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518307898702.png -(284.1 KiB, 335x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290962

>>1981199
Hmmm...I wonder...
Elena will grin impishly as she moves her other hand down to rub Scath's clit. The hand she's using to finger her speeds up, thrust inside her seed drenched walls as she tries to bring Scath to climax.

>> No.1981201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518309160436.png -(2.2 MiB, 1575x2100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2331751

>>1981200
Scathach is left with nothing else to say for the moment as she is too busy melting away to the skillful touch of Elena's fingers
Her body twisting and squirming beneath the small Spirit as she pants and moans, before finally with her toes curling and figure flexing she lets out an especially loud cry as she climaxes

>> No.1981202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518309341982.png -(968.7 KiB, 1000x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
991921
>>Foxes in Socks

Ohhh...
Little Alice comes to a brief stop as well as the trio passes by the bakery, the doll-like girl staring at the building and blinking a few times before with a bright smile she says
It's okay, Alice will take care of it if we come back too late!

>> No.1981203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518310023519.png -(521.8 KiB, 845x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534317

>>1981201
Mmm!
Elena seems pleased with Scath's climax, rubbing her insides a few more times before withdrawing her fingers.
Oh, they're getting stronger, I think.

>> No.1981204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518310029727.jpg -(286.3 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293160

>>1981202
Okay then!
Gemini answers, as long as she gets her cookies she doesn't care.
Let's hurry up then...
And so they'd head for the exit!

>> No.1981205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518310744585.jpg -(287.5 KiB, 767x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294378

>>1981203
Scathach spends a few moments catching her breath and basking in the afterglow of her latest orgasm before, with a low chuckle, she says
What can I say? You clearly know what you are doing, Elena.
...Before she moves to give the smaller girl a quick kiss on the top of her little Doppel head

>> No.1981206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518311098283.jpg -(174.9 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179122

>>1981204
Alice also puts thoughts of the bakery out of her mind for the time being as the little group heads for the gates leading outside of Aurora, nearly skipping with her steps in cheerful anticipation

>> No.1981207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518311637465.jpg -(145.9 KiB, 326x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149359

>>1981152
Ah..ha..so you got me at work..
he says a little wearily with the bliss of his orgasm, leaning down a little to get his dick back into his pants, the library seems to be quiet so nobody might notice unless they already caught genis in the middle of his orgasm
My chest is racing a little from that...

>> No.1981208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518311791094.jpg -(92.7 KiB, 720x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94892

>>1981206
Gemini herself seems almost as excited, the silly fox looking downright impatient as they passed through the gates to the field surrounding the city.
Finally, some fresh air!
Not like the park didn't count but still.
And see there's nothing dangerous out here!

>> No.1981209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518312101302.png -(60.3 KiB, 140x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61793

>>1981205
Well I've had a lot of practice.
The small girl will rest again Scath for a few moments, having been enjoying herself immensely.

>> No.1981210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518312249853.jpg -(161.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165500

>>1981207
Well it looks like no one was paying attention or noticing.
Or it's happened before, which in this town wouldn't be a surprise.

>> No.1981211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518312574361.jpg -(263.7 KiB, 560x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270053

>>1981208
The doll-girl also spends some time just glancing around the area outside of Aurora's urban sprawl, her book clasped tightly against herself as she soon goes
Yeah! It all looks so peaceful!

>> No.1981212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518312883272.jpg -(168.1 KiB, 600x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172182

>>1981210
probably has, it's just new to him
Looks like we got away with it..
finally fastening himself up
Ha...ha..that was new.

>> No.1981213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518313288839.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 417x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85079

>>1981211
Gemini just took off running across the field before rolling around in the grass like a Silly, Espie just walking up and taking a deep breath.
Yes it is pretty nice out here, I guess it's fine if we don't go too far...
Don't want to risk running into any local wildlife after all...

Last edited 18/02/10(Sat)20:41.

>> No.1981214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518313333037.jpg -(415.0 KiB, 780x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424925

>>1981209
Scathach will choose not to say anything else for the moment, merely enjoying the sensation of the smaller girl resting on top of her as she returns to stroking her head
Hm~
Letting out content little sounds here and there

>> No.1981215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518313354496.jpg -(92.3 KiB, 347x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94529

>>1981212
But fun too wasn't it?
She'd ask with a smile as she worked to fix her own clothes up again.
I guess I should leave now, maybe tomorrow I'll ask your boss for a job...

>> No.1981216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518313796216.png -(7.3 MiB, 2050x2899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7649855

>>1981213
Hehe~ Don't worry, Alice will do her best to protect both of you!
...No matter what might show up!
The doll-girl assures with supreme, if childish, confidence as the white fox runs off to frolic in the grass and flowers like a derp

>> No.1981217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518313890630.gif -(263.5 KiB, 384x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269835

>>1981215
Yeah it was..
blushes when she mentions Esty
I guess you could when she is in. Just don't make it obvious what we were doing...

>> No.1981218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518314376374.jpg -(110.2 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112888

>>1981217
I won't...
She'd say before giving him a smooch on the lips.... eww...
I'll see you at home then, have a good day!
And then she'd make her way out.

>> No.1981219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518314540704.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 407x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111998

>>1981216
Oh really, well you don't have to worry about me either I'm pretty strong too!
Nevermind she's lost every pokemon battle she's been in due to type matching.
And Gemini will be alright I think....
I mean unless someone decides to post some curious local wildlife, especially since the derp fox seems to be rolling down a hill... she's such a silly.
I guess we better follow her and see where she lands.

>> No.1981220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518314992111.jpg -(156.5 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160279

>>1981219
The sentient spell seems like she's about to say something else, but then Espie pointed out how far the other fox has strayed
Oh...! That's not good, we better make sure she's alright!
And with that in mind will scamper after Gemini

>> No.1981221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518315670041.jpg -(92.7 KiB, 720x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94892

>>1981220
And they'd catch her at the bottom of the hill, the fox having rolled herself into a log where she had come to a halt... her clothes looking pretty messy but otherwise unharmed.
Ahhhhh.... that was fun...
She'd say as she sat up...
I went far...
Yes no one really gets Gemini's thought process.
So where do you want to go now?
She asked as she looked at the nearby woods.

>> No.1981222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518315824642.jpg -(31.2 KiB, 346x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31962

>>1981218
Cya tonight Nicole..hope you do well!
he says with a smile before he sits down...processing what happened...and gets up to get a glass of water with his tongue out
Ughhh

>> No.1981223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518316404801.jpg -(308.7 KiB, 818x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316148

>>1981221
Letting out a soft sigh when she sees the state of Gemini's clothing, the doll-like girl then goes
Just look at your clothes! They are all messy now.
Even stepping up to brush at the white haired fox's clothes a bit, as futile of an effort as it may be
...Oh well, as long as you're having fun then that is what matters.

>> No.1981224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518316599507.png -(89.5 KiB, 265x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91618

>>1981223
She's like this all the time, I swear she never changes... you'd think after all these years she'd mature some but really...
Espie tried to help clean her off too but it really was a lot cause...
Oh well, I guess we can check out the woods a bit... but no more rolling.

>> No.1981225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518317377625.png -(1.5 MiB, 2743x3427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1525414

>>1981224
Oh~ But don't you know? All sorts of scary and nasty things like to call woods and forests their homes!
Alice warns, but in the sort of way a child does when telling some sort of tall tale
Like werewolves, trolls, ogres and dragons!

>> No.1981226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518318068350.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 720x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259239

>>1981225
Really? Cool!!
Espie just kind of frowned there as Gemini continued.
But if we don't go too far we'll be fine right?
Espie just kind of sighed before answering the fox.
Usually I can sense something coming...
She looked at Alice.
She's most likely going to end up in there eventually so we might as well just take a quick look.

Last edited 18/02/10(Sat)22:01.

>> No.1981227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518318385430.png -(15.3 KiB, 198x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15709
>Conny

She shifts around a bit uncomfortably.

Sure... Daddy put a loft up there if he needs to take a nap during the day...

She'd point to a wooden ladder that leads up to a small entrance that goes to the loft itself.

That's only if you want to we have more rooms in our house now because Nanaya comes over... And I gave Biffy his own room too...

She quietly giggles.

Maybe you could sleep in there~

>> No.1981228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518318435614.png -(381.9 KiB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391110

And so we have Vaenl paying Virgil another visit after getting herself some gifts.... she's in a happy mood esspecially since she heard her mother was working things out with his parents... or trying at least.

>> No.1981229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518318876275.png -(45.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46400

>>1981228
Agh...

Virgil was being bothered by a recently healed wound on the back of his neck. It was strange because it was healed but there was something lingering there. Although it's easy to write it off as Camilla just being way too rough with him again. As his studies have increased in difficulty but he's able to manage even if by the time he's done with them there's no real time left in the day. Still he at least had his weekends. Virgil would be turning the corner just in front of Vanel a little ways. So she can either have fun taking advantage of an unaware prince or simply just asking why his neck has a slightly funny shaped looking bruise on it.

>> No.1981230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518318893978.png -(2.0 MiB, 1000x2571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2052034

>>1981226
Mm! If we all go together then we can watch each other's backs!
Alice says with a nod of agreement
So there's no harm in sneaking in for a quick look or two.
And with that conclusion she will wait for Gemini to lead the way, as the white fox has more or less been doing so far

>> No.1981231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518319292974.jpg -(786.2 KiB, 855x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805061

>>1981227
A loft...
The big boobed fox looked at the ladder worriedly... being so top heavy these days climbing is hard.
Well I guess I could try another room... Or I could sleep in your room.
She said half jokingly...
Even he gets his own room?

>> No.1981232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518319465251.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 417x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85079

>>1981230
That works out, lead on Gemini.
Espie ordered as the hyper active smol fox walked on ahead, Espie sticking back with Alice, partly because she's calmer and partly because she's still curious about her.
Long as we aren't in there till dark I'm sure we'll be fine... hopefully.
What could possibly go wrong...

>> No.1981233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518319647289.png -(376.4 KiB, 500x723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385412

>>1981229
And seeing the walking prince the sweet natured Floof just closed in to quietly catch up on him, waiting until the very last second before asking him...
Hey Virgil... what's wrong?!
With her long tail coming up around his waist... talk about a surprise!

>> No.1981234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518319999003.png -(17.2 KiB, 195x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17650

>>1981231
Ummm....

She looked nervous.

I don't think you'd fit in my room auntie...

Ever since she became rich she's made lots of changes to her room... LOTS of changes and because she likes crawling around in tight spaces and climbing things. Hence why she likes visiting her mom so much.

>> No.1981235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518320205358.jpg -(182.7 KiB, 546x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187101

>>1981234
Oh really....
She answered with a smile before leaning on the girl.
What is it a mess or something?
She's getting the marshmellow treatment.
Alright, then I'll just pick another room, it'll be fine!
And then she stopped...

>> No.1981236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518320237697.jpg -(2.6 MiB, 2150x2150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2716162

>>1981232
Oh yes, it won't do if night falls while we are still out in the woods.
...Because it can be very easy to become lost with all of the trees hiding the moon and the stars. Why, you could wander around in circles without ever realizing it!
The doll-like girl warns as she follows after the white haired fox

>> No.1981237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518320520142.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1981233
She startles the Prince but he gives her a smile and wraps an arm around her. I'm sure she was aware of the the fluff getting a good petting as well

Hi Vanel. It's nothing really just Camilla being grumpy as she usually is...

A floof that's not hostile towards him is always welcome in his book.

>> No.1981238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518320778735.png -(17.2 KiB, 195x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17650

>>1981235
It's really small...

NOT THE MARSHMALLOWS! She'd flail around about bit knocking something around and stirring some of the little poogeymans but they stay asleep for the moment.

>> No.1981239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518320880347.jpg -(286.2 KiB, 600x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293031

>>1981236
Yes it can be, though I can find my way as long as there's a good wind to sense...
Espie commented.
Still a dark forest at night filled with monsters and other things is no place for girls like us to be... so we'll have to watch her carefully.

Have you been in these woods before, you seem to know a lot about them, so I'm just curious... or was it just something you heard?

>> No.1981240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518321242553.jpg -(158.6 KiB, 475x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162357

>>1981238
Fear the boob hat treatment!
Ouch...
The lewd fox ends up smacked in the face with her own boob before she'd get those errant mammaries under control... good thing those pokemons are sound sleepers!
Ehhhhhh....
She'd straight up and look down at Caitlin apologetically
Sorry didn't realize how heavy I was...
Foiled again... even if she is leaking her charm out she now risks riling up the other pokemon on top of Caitlin!
Let's let them sleep and go somewhere else...

>> No.1981241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518321276957.png -(985.7 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1009355

>>1981239
Eh...?
Alice gives Espie an puzzled sort of look when the psychic fox asks that question, but she soon replies
No, Alice has never been here before at all! But she has read all sorts of stories and tales about places like this.
The doll-like girl nodding with those words

>> No.1981242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518321460146.png -(257.3 KiB, 500x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263476

>>1981237
Yes and she's used to the prince's pettings though as she stared at his neck she'd look a little worried.
Sure that's all you're looking a little sickly... are you coming down with something?

>> No.1981243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518321669569.jpg -(257.3 KiB, 533x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263476

>>1981241
Oh...
So stories... well makes sense... I wonder if she's a book?
Well I heard tales of some of the monsters out here from someone I knew who used to travel a lot, but I haven't seen her in awhile, she said there were packs of wolves out here and other beasts but they don't go near town much anymore...
Gemini just kept making her slow pace, with the big trees she was mostly just looking at the various plants and flowers in the woods.

>> No.1981244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518321684773.png -(45.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46400

>>1981242
What? That?

He rubs his neck.

I mean yeah it's bothering me but I thing that's because that's the part of me that smacked against the ground the hardest. Camilla hits really hard.

If it wasn't for Mercury's Magnificent Medicine Magic Virgil would likely have lots of brain injuries.

Last edited 18/02/10(Sat)23:01.

>> No.1981245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518322196964.png -(962.3 KiB, 1500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
985398

>>1981243
Uh huh! With so many strong people around any bad beasties that try to cause trouble would get a sound whipping!
Alice affirms as she soon starts swinging her arms like she would a whip, even making childish sound effects to go with it
While, having been let go, her book returns to floating behind her

>> No.1981246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518322225308.png -(339.5 KiB, 500x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347606

>>1981244
Aw I'm sorry, guess she can be pretty mean at times...
Tsun love hurts obviously.
Well I'm doing good, Mom lifted my punishment and I went out shopping recently, got some things for the baby too.
Already planning ahead.

>> No.1981247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518322943038.jpg -(188.5 KiB, 650x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192998

>>1981245
Yeah I'm sure they would, I mean this city is crazy prepared for anything bad happening.
She did witness some of the fighting over the past couple weeks.
I wouldn't be surprised if monsters would be scared off.
Either way it seems they were pretty safe mostly cause I don't have any monster pics to throw at them, it looked like they were coming upon a small rise where there were less trees up ahead though.

>> No.1981248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518323359074.jpg -(42.6 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43646

>>1981247
Which is something of a shame, since Alice would love to show off her skills, buuuut it's probably for the best since it means Gemini can have a peaceful and pleasant outing!
Alice comments as they begin to come to that rise, the doll-like girl scampering as she marches up it

>> No.1981249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518324380979.png -(104.8 KiB, 265x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107306

>>1981248
Knowing Gemini she'd think it was cool or something, she's funny like that...
Either way it looked like it was a hill with a nice view so at least they'd get something from all this!
This will be a good stopping point for today..
Espie called out to the fox.
Wait for us at the top of the hill!

>> No.1981250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518325274391.jpg -(88.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90931

It was a fairly empty Saturday evening at J&E's. A large brawl involving everyone cleared the establishment out and has not quite refilled since. After her little adventure with Ciri Jenna got a little too confident but didn't realize that one punch would've set off the giant Rube Golderberk machine like events that started the brawl to begin with. How was she supposed to predict that her punching someone in the face would've led to the spilled beer that some how revealed someone cheating at cards at a nearby table. And how was she gonna forsee Laura slipping on said beer and flinging the food she was carring over some bad looking dudes and wound up having to defend herself. It was just a mess! Thankfully they're rather quick about clean up. They just have to wait for the next wave of customers to come out from the brothel to cash in their specials and they'll be lively again. But for now it wasn't even the regulars.

>> No.1981251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518325521506.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

>>1981246
Mean is putting it lightly...

Virgil nods.

You did? What did you get for our little tyke?

Crap... I still haven't thought of a name...

>> No.1981252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518325551131.png -(5.5 MiB, 3541x5016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5728449

>>1981249
Mm, yes! Maybe we could come back another time when it isn't so late in the day...
Alice suggests with an almost hopeful look and tone to her as she and Espie climb the little hill after Gemini
After all, she is always willing to make new friends

>> No.1981253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518326071432.jpg -(3.7 MiB, 2125x3010) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3912456

>>1981250
And the night has just begun.

"Alright...Just a deep breath, and..." A figure outside stands, thinking. They look like a young girl, barely past the age of sixteen, but looks deceive. He takes a deep breath, then speaks in a naturally effeminate voice, "Showtime."

He had already gathered quite a few looks outside, but now he boldly strides into the bar, throwing the doors open. "Hello, J&E!" He bellows, gathering looks from what few patrons are left.

"First person to buy me a drink gets a kiss!"

>> No.1981254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518326130400.jpg -(279.2 KiB, 480x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285887

>>1981252
That'd be nice, maybe I can do it on another day I'm off and make a picnic to go with it.
Espie loves planning out meals now.

>> No.1981255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518326176705.jpg -(698.6 KiB, 775x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
715354

>>1981240
She's lead out of the pens and back towards the house itself. There's a sort of Indigo stream HEADING RIGHT FOR YOU TWO!

Fwump!

It actually doesn't hit the ground with much force but a silly plant guardian's head pops right out of the ground with a silly smile.

Taffy: Boo~

Caitlin: Mommy~!

She'd go over and Taffy would just rise out of the ground to where she could give her kid a hug back

>> No.1981256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518326557349.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77646

>>1981253
Jenna just looks at this entrant with a look of extreme bewilderment. She almost didn't believe what she was seeing! Was it really who she thought it was? She looked at Hans the undead bartender that helps Jenna and he looked just as confused even for a dead guy.

...

SMACK!

Jenna even slapped herself.

.... Satomi?

>> No.1981257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518326768040.png -(548.2 KiB, 673x901) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
561406

>>1981254
Oh~ A picnic!
The doll-like girl repeats with an excited clapping of her hands
Yes, that would be perfect!

>> No.1981258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518326831442.jpg -(267.3 KiB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273749

>>1981255
And the fox would just stare dumbfounded as the plant guardian just flies out of nowhere before springing from the ground like a super fast weed... lol weed.
WOoooahh... so it is you...
She's different, from what my memories say.
And most likely dressed in plants too.
Hello?
Yes say hello to the busty fox who's been trying to introduce your daughter to lewd.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)00:27.

>> No.1981259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518326931034.jpg -(3.7 MiB, 2125x3010) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3912456

>>1981256
He turns to Jenna with a smile.

"And if you buy me one, I'll even use tongue!"

He looks to be completely oblivious to their shock. He just walks on over to the bar and sits down on a stool

"Screwdriver, please. I'll even let you choose whether or not I get a virgin.:

>> No.1981260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327084144.png -(201.9 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206707

>>1981251
Some plush toys to comfort her....
She's assuming it's going to be a her at this rate.
I found them at the store and they were just too cute to not get.

>> No.1981261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327259813.jpg -(149.6 KiB, 480x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153176

>>1981257
A picnic would be great!
Came the voice of Gemini from her spot at the top having already found a nice rock to sit on to look at the setting sun.
I'd love one, we could have sandwiches and chips, and cookies... and cupcakes and....
She'd go on about the various sweets to have.

>> No.1981262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327303061.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 348x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170909

>>1981253
>>1981259
And there was a fox over in the corner muttering.
Trying.
Too.
Hard.

>> No.1981263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327408827.jpg -(209.1 KiB, 575x815) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214075

>>1981258
Taffy: Hi There!

Caitlin: I brought Auntie Connie over for a sleep over!

Taffy: A sleep over huh~? It's nice to see you Conny even if you changed a bit.

While Caitlin isn't so attuned to energies flying around Taffy seems to be eyeballing the booby fox suspiciously. She knows demonic energy when she feels it. Chiyo's introduced her to it more than once.

>> No.1981264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327574459.jpg -(317.0 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324561

>>1981259
..... Comin' right up.

She goes ahead and pours him his drink and sets it down. She's still simply bewildered because she knows that Satomi was a changling and has many forms but Jenna doesn't forget many voices.

.... Satomi that really you?

>> No.1981265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327700729.png -(968.7 KiB, 1000x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
991921

>>1981261
And tea! You can never forget tea!
Alice chimes in as she and Espie soon reach the top of the hill where Gemini is waiting
Ah...But you can leave that part to Alice.
The living spell giving a childishly proud look with those words

>> No.1981266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327743820.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1981260
Oh very nice! Can I see them? I was honestly thinking of just passing down my kitsune plushie but...

He chuckles.

I hate to say it but Im a bit selfish about it.

>> No.1981267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327897787.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 330x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162278

>>1981263
Yep, I was just getting reacquainted with Caitlin and Moto and the others...
Yeah she's kind of leaking it everywhere..
She's grown up nicely hasn't she?

>> No.1981268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518327903642.jpg -(3.7 MiB, 2125x3010) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3912456

>>1981264
"Yeah?" He looks at her inquisitively. "Of course it is, who else would it be?"

He picks up his drink, taking a sip.

"It's slow today."

>> No.1981269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328134162.jpg -(184.0 KiB, 997x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188445

>>1981268
Blink. Blink.

Where tha hell ya been? We thought ya got sent back ta yer world or somethin' like that? Ya know how much I've had ta fill in for ya when it comes ta Elya?

Elya being a monster likely had a workout routine for his pelvis every time the met. It's clear in his absence Jenna had to become her bedroom fitness partner.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)00:48.

>> No.1981270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328232089.jpg -(372.7 KiB, 600x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381649

>>1981265
Right Tea too..
Espie added.
If you're bringing it we can have tea too...
Espie added happily.
I'll bring the food and you bring the tea... does that sound good Gemini?
She'd ask the sitting fox as they got to the top.

>> No.1981271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328320679.jpg -(331.6 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339604

>>1981267
Taffy: I see.

She smiles.

Taffy: Caitlin, sweetie? Go inside for a second okay I'd like to have an adult talk with Auntie Conny.

She had a little glint in her eye.

>> No.1981272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328452872.png -(227.1 KiB, 620x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232534

>>1981269
He stares for a moment, his form changing with his feelings from confident to confused.

"What do you mean? I was just here yesterday... Did I... Did I miss a call?!"

He begins fumbling through his clothes before it occurs to him that he doesn't keep his stuff on his person, after which he seems to snatch his phone from thin air.

"How many texts do I have?!"

He looks at the notifications, and a green circle with the number '99'.

"Wow, you guys are excessive... I know Elya has been insatiable, but gosh."

It seems as if he doesn't know about the gap in time since the last moment he was there.

>> No.1981273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328624300.jpg -(166.7 KiB, 516x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170734

>>1981270
Satisfied with their future plan so far, Alice merely hums cheerfully as she and Espie approach the white fox
Sitting down nearby so she can watch the setting sun as well

>> No.1981274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328692090.png -(257.3 KiB, 500x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263476

>>1981266
I got a bunny and a kitty... but we're going to need a Kitsune one too...
She'd open up a little pocket portal and get them out... nice of her mom to give her that ability just for this.

>> No.1981275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328709547.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 467x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174231

>>1981272
Jenna turns to Hans.

When was tha last time ya evah saw Satomi?

Hans: .... Most definitely before Laura died...

Jenna:I can tell ya that ya've been gone a lot longah than just a day Satomi.

Especially when he sees how old a lot of those texts are.

>> No.1981276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518328981867.jpg -(83.9 KiB, 590x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85873

>>1981274
Well I'll ask my mom if she can help me make one.

He'd smile at the plushies.

Yes I think she'll enjoy these greatly.

They come upon his room and he'll grab his kitsune plushie off a shelf. It may be 10 years old but he keeps it pristine. Pic very much related.

>> No.1981277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518329093603.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 720x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161686

>>1981273
And as they'd all three sit and watch the setting sun Gemini just smiled at the two of them...
Mmmm, this was nice, I'm glad we got to come out here... you're nice too Alice, even if you're a little different... you're like a storybook so full of interesting things.

Espie just kind of looked at Gemini's insight oddly.

>> No.1981278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518329179402.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 485x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89992

>>1981271
Yeah, she's been showing me around the place and she even let me meet her Doof.... though he's a little different than I expected...
She didn't seem to suspect a thing.
Yeah, save some food for me if Moto's done cooking...
Or maybe she does suspect something.

>> No.1981279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518329378055.png -(227.1 KiB, 620x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232534

>>1981275
He stares for a few moments, before almost dropping his phone.

"Died?!" He exclaims, momentarily distracted from the texts.

"L-Laura is... Is dead?!" Then he begins scrolling back through his texts. He is visibly upset now.

>> No.1981280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518329941659.jpg -(423.0 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433113

>>1981277
Gemini's words earn a brief giggle from Alice, the doll-like girl turning her gaze to the white fox with a smile as she says
Thank you! Alice thinks you're nice too!
Then looking towards Espie she adds
And you too! Alice likes both of you.

>> No.1981281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330059769.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1162555

>>1981279
>>1981275
What a moment of frantic realization. Too bad the trap didn't notice or hear the charging doggo coming right behind him. It's a Sopranos scenario where you almost don't wear when you're about to get bootyblasted by tacklehugs.
SATOMIIIIIIII~!
Watch the fuck out because he's about to get SACKED like Tim Brody in the superbowl. Better not drop that phone.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)01:21.

>> No.1981282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330094474.png -(257.3 KiB, 500x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263476

>>1981276
That'd be great, I kind of want to meet your mom too, my oldest sister said she met her once and that she's wonderful...
She'd look at the plushie.
That's cute too... I want one too..

>> No.1981283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330107707.jpg -(42.5 KiB, 257x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43569

>>1981278
Caitlin: I'll make sure there's enough for everybody! C'mon Biffy!

They go on inside and Caitlin smiles at Conny.

Trying to seduce my daughter huh~?

She grins at her getting straight to the point.

>> No.1981284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330234511.png -(250.6 KiB, 600x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256603

>>1981279
Hans: Well not anymore but she was though...

Jenna: That's right... We all wrote off when ya didn't come ta tha fu-

>>1981281
Oh shit it's a charging Elya!

>> No.1981285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330538808.jpg -(495.5 KiB, 681x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507344

>>1981280
I like you too... I'm glad we got to meet you it's made this day a little more fun, and Gemini needs more friends anyway.
Nevermind that Espie does too, outside of Dragon Boy or Yorhime.
Mmm....
She'd watch the sun set a little more before turning to Gemini and Alice.
We should head back now, it's starting to get dark.

>> No.1981286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330685011.jpg -(379.8 KiB, 667x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388905

>>1981283
Alright we'll be there...
She seemed pretty confident though as she left the fox kind of shrugged.
I was, she is cute...
She said in her defense.
Someone's got to introduce her to those things.
And at this rate it's either going to be her or Chiyo.
But things keep happening and now we're having a sleep over.

>> No.1981287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330714685.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>1981282
One of a kind.

He even gives it a little squeeze because it squeaks as well! He'd set it down and give Vanel a big hug to bring her down to the bed.

Mmmmm~ This is nice~

He sighs happily

You should also meet Edith as well after all you're sort of an aunt with her child.

>> No.1981288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330738685.jpg -(195.2 KiB, 1000x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199856

>>1981281
>>1981284
"Oh my god..." He continues, as tears begin to stream down his face. Then he manages to turn towards the familiar voice just as he gets body checked. If Elya follows through and legit tackles him, he'll go down as easy as tackling a toddler. Either way, he'll immediately bury his face against Elya and sob.

"E-Elya... L-Laura was dead, and I was gone, and I don't know where I went, and- and- and-" He sniffles, looking at Elya with tear-filled eyes. "She- She was dead..?"

>> No.1981289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330944700.jpg -(243.2 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249050

>>1981288
Elya keeps her wide smile on as if this news doesn't bother her. She's happy to have her back and Satomi back.
She totally was. You missed a whole lot of crap since you went sabbatical~!

>>1981284
Hi Jenna. Feelin' alright?
She winks at her as if she's some internet star.

>> No.1981290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518330962869.jpg -(722.4 KiB, 1450x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739781

>>1981285
Ah...! Right, we DO need to head back before it gets dark!
Alice says as she quickly hops up onto her feet
It's a good thing that we didn't head too deep into the forest.

>> No.1981291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518331036368.jpg -(468.2 KiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479462

>>1981286
Pardon me if as her mother I'd like her first time to be just a bit more meaningful. She's still growing and that experience will be better for her when she's in full bloom. But the sleepover wont be the only thing that happens to you tonight.

>> No.1981292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518331370790.jpg -(321.6 KiB, 600x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329363

>>1981288
He'll get a tap on the forehead and if he looks up he'll see... Laura right above him! She followed Elya inside.

Laura: It's okay silly, I'm right here. I was dead. Key word being was. No need to be sad~

Jenna: I gotta be honest with ya I got no idea where ya learned how ta fight like that.

Laura: It's a secret~

>>1981289
Jenna grumbles and grumbles and grumbles at Elya. She still wasn't a fan of the whole internet star thing.

>> No.1981293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518331649647.png -(125.1 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128113

>>1981287
It's adorable too...
She'd agree as she took the hug and sat down on the bed.
She's the other mother to be?
She asked idly.

>> No.1981294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518331724682.jpg -(257.3 KiB, 533x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263476

>>1981290
Yep that'd have been bad.
Gemini said as she gets up.
Besides we want to get back for dinner and before the bakery closes...
She pointed down the hill in the direction of town which luckily they could see the entrance from here.
And from up here we can easily see where to go!

>> No.1981295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518331824523.jpg -(858.6 KiB, 1000x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
879164

>>1981291
Alright if you say so...
The fox said with defeat, monster though she was she'd at least respect a mother's wishes.
And what are you suggesting instead?
Her aura flared slightly...

>> No.1981296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518331834150.jpg -(195.2 KiB, 1000x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199857

>>1981289
>>1981292
"I-I... I don't understand..."

He takes a deep breath, trying to offset his continuingly shorter breathing.

He's gonna reach up and gently grab Laura's hand. Feeling that she's physically there causes him to relax against Elya and begin to calm down.

"H-How long... How long have I been gone..?"

>> No.1981297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518332072562.jpg -(71.8 KiB, 647x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73573

>>1981294
Oh...!
Alice gets up on her tippy toes as she stares down the hill where Gemini pointed, the doll-girl soon going
Great! We'll be back in no time!
...And since it's getting late for me I think this would be a good point to fade this for the night
The trio heading back into town together before getting some treats from the bakery

>> No.1981298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518332378191.jpg -(372.7 KiB, 600x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381649

>>1981297
Yeah we'll be back before you know it... everyone just hold on now.
Espie said as she'd take their hands and lead them back down the hill.

And yes we can fade to a nice uneventful trip back with Espie treating both girls to a lovely snack of cookies for a post walk reward... and a promise that next time she had a break that they could meet early at the city gate for a picnic.

>> No.1981299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518332459404.jpg -(955.4 KiB, 850x1156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978335

>>1981292
>>1981296
Tooo long. I thought you left this plane. How someone can pull such a disappearing act is nothing short of impressive.
She gives him a slightly piercing look.
It's been lonely down here, and my mother hogs Couxcoux to herself!

>> No.1981300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518338851889.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 488x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164558

>>1981296
>>1981299
Laura: Yes it was true for a while but Im here now and that's what matters.

she'd give his hand an assuring little squeeze.

Jenna: At least 8-9 years Satomi. None of us had seen ya in ages at this point.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)03:47.

>> No.1981301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518371651624.png -(824.6 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
844351

So today we got the Queen of the Beastman sitting pretty in their city on the Second Continent going over some usual bureaucratic nonsense, reports on the renegades that have been fucking around, sorting out the business and trade routes especially with the neighboring kingdom of Hyrule, putting together files on the wyvern ranches, whatever dumb shit needs paperwork done.
Personally this would be left to Firio but he's babysitting the latest litter and sometimes you just want to keep yourself busy.
That said her door is always open as is her policy, even if none of her advisors care for it, so whoever wants to bug her isn't gonna be met with any resistance.

>> No.1981302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518372504621.png -(118.9 KiB, 332x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121716

>>1981301
Well, with a policy like that, who knows what's gonna walk through the door? In fact, this time it's this well dressed faggot.
Knock knock~
He says in a lightly playful voice.
I hope I am not interrupting.

>> No.1981303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518372759487.png -(681.1 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697437

>>1981302
jesuschrist
Cinna looks up and smiles
Oh no, not at all.
What can I help you with?

She scoops up and straightens her papers before tossing them into a drawer labeled "later" and shuts it

>> No.1981304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518373170021.png -(318.1 KiB, 584x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325758

>>1981303
It has come to my attention that my neighbors are having a bit of trouble...
He smiles, sitting down if there is a chair across from Cinna.

I am here to... foster good relations, and offer any manner of help. Especially in regards to your current predicament.

>> No.1981305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518373421558.png -(75.3 KiB, 365x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77058

>>1981304
Well that's certainly appreciated.
And what kind of help did you have in mind?

>> No.1981306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518373512149.png -(156.4 KiB, 427x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160197

>>1981305
Anything from providing food and supplies, to rooting out your little insurrectionists, of course.
He says as simply as if he were offering sugar. He holds a warm smile the entire time.
Whatever you decide the Beast Tribes can use best.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)13:25.

>> No.1981307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518374714622.jpg -(45.0 KiB, 154x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46052

>>1981306
Right now our biggest problem is that the insurgents exist at all.
I would have thought we could be united again after the Dragons were forced out, but....
Cinna shakes her head
In any case, if you have some help with securing routes to make it harder for them to attack, I'd appreciate that.
I don't know how they're getting away with their actions, but it's frustrating.

>> No.1981308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518375229079.png -(262.6 KiB, 438x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268852

>>1981307
My children and my pets make up a substantial force. The Sin Hearts of New Helios can patrol your supply lines to lend their combat prowess.

I can also outfit way stations along the key chokepoints if you prefer. Little hubs where healers and support can be stationed to lend aid if a caravan is attacked along the way.

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)13:53.

>> No.1981309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518375562290.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 214x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87907

>>1981308
Patrolling would definitely be better.
We already have our own forces ready at way points to deal with them.

From the communique I received earlier this week, apparently we managed to capture a few souls and a live member of the enemy force thanks to the Wyvern riders.

>> No.1981310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518381506453.jpg -(598.8 KiB, 2982x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613181

I think I should offer to do something
All my guys are available
Misty, Lux, Mao, Sakuya, Yuri, Genis, Josuke an all them are up to do things, once chosen I'll give their locale
Only one who isn't up is Wave atm as he is spaced
Picture is Tataru wishing you to have a lovely day

Last edited 18/02/11(Sun)15:38.

>> No.1981311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518382312684.png -(40.6 KiB, 245x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41567

>>1981309
Lovely, AND efficient.
I didn't know my good neighbor was so accomplished.

Forgive me if I'm overstepping, but have you learned anything from the captives? Surely any information at this point would be invaluable. Especially as far as their goals or their leadership.

>> No.1981312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518383169158.png -(206.9 KiB, 342x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211888

>>1981311
I'm waiting for them to get through reincarnating and proper health before I interrogate any of them.

>> No.1981313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518384002026.png -(42.5 KiB, 156x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43514

>>1981312
And gentle, too.
He says, giving a mild look of surprise before settling back into his comfortable smile.
I personally would ill afford my enemies any such mercy, but I can understand leading with the carrot rather than the stick.

>> No.1981314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518384524679.png -(1.7 MiB, 1000x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1755777

>>1981313
I don't want to wipe them out, I want to bring them back into the fold where they belong.
Once I cut their leader out of the equation, find out his origins, then mending the fracture that occured in our species will be simple.

>> No.1981315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518385999567.png -(26.5 KiB, 96x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27103

>>1981314
You are a merciful soul, miss Cinna. A rarity in this world, to be sure.

I will organize the Sin Hearts as you've requested, though I must say. Your company is enchanting, and I should like to see you again.

>> No.1981316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518387292984.png -(1.4 MiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1488808

>>1981315
You may come and see me anytime, sir.
Should you like to take me out on a date, my schedule can be cleared for that~

>> No.1981317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518387441473.png -(142.0 KiB, 344x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145366

>>1981316
That would be lovely. I actually know very little of your kind despite our territory being practically borders. I positively itch to learn more.
The beastkin certainly weren't so evolved the last time I prowled this world...

>> No.1981318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518388144765.png -(882.7 KiB, 940x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
903877

>>1981317
I'd be happy to tell you all about our history. It's quite easy to me since I'm descended directly from The First's line.

>> No.1981319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518389079620.png -(42.5 KiB, 156x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43514

>>1981318
He gives a curious look.
The First?
I'm afraid I'm quite unaware of the significance of that title.
You'll simply have to tell me over dinner~

>> No.1981320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518389820995.jpg -(175.3 KiB, 443x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179545

>>1981319
It'd be quite a long dinner.
Not that I'm opposed to the idea.

>> No.1981321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518392313184.png -(118.9 KiB, 332x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121716

>>1981320
Oh please. I quite like to maximize my time spent in company that isn't compelled to obey me in every aspect, you see.

Conversation gets kind of repetitive back in Helios.

>> No.1981322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518393731268.png -(1.8 MiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1919490

>>1981321
I see.... I'll try not to bore you then.

>> No.1981323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518395860110.png -(262.6 KiB, 438x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268852

>>1981322
He chuckles
Oh trust me, Miss Cinna. I doubt you could manage to do so even if you talked about the dryest subject you could think of.

I suppose it's that singing voice that just makes everything sound so lyrical~



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff