[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1517969429018.jpg -(66.0 KiB, 825x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67558 No.1980397   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1980403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969792740.jpg -(77.7 KiB, 335x326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79523
>1980395

"That's because a weapon only needs to think about the battle before it, just like a tool only needs to think about its task."

That dark little tidbit done, they were all smiles again.

"But who knows, I might even bring it back later!"

The eddies were still murky and unclear, just the way he wanted them, but if by some chance the planet emerged unscathed... Well a resource was a resource.

>> No.1980404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970029795.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1137108

>>1980401
"Oooh~ That's the kind of thing I like to hear~"

She stretched, wings unfurling.

"I won't promise to be a ridiculous match up, but I will make sure not to hold back!"

The wind picked up again, but this time every breeze was an unseen blade, trees crashing down around you as she scythed down the entire nearby forest!

"..."

"That wasn't too much, right? I figured we'd need some breathing room."

>> No.1980406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970185030.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 800x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77800

>>1980400
Ciri found herself smiling as her body was still drifting in bliss.
...Yeah. I've never felt this good. Not even with Mistle.
Her dead girlfriend ;__;

Thank you for breaking me, mistress~

>> No.1980407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970221000.jpg -(147.1 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150676

>>1980393
Really now that's interesting, sure I can sense him... since you gave me his name it should be pretty easy... it'll take a few minutes though...
Nice thing about Annete's abilities is that it's impossible for anyone to hide from her.
Does this thing have any abilities that can lash out at me from a distance, or are you unsure?

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)21:23.

>> No.1980408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970252598.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1980402
"Huh? What do you mean?"

She'd completely forgotten about that part of the Teigu's, but then again considering her physiology it was up in the air anyways.

"I feel fine, I think? Should I not?"

>> No.1980409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970269878.jpg -(133.1 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136275

>>1980403
That's pretty creepy the way you put it, but it's hardly the worst thing I've heard.

It'll definitely ring you in a lot of territory if you bet with it and use that guy again.

Usually I don't pry about what people do with their winnings, but coming to me so directly like you did kind of has me curious.

>> No.1980410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970358677.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 825x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265432

>>1980407
They thought about it for a moment, but in the end shook their head.

'I don't think so.'

If they had, they would have done something to him when he killed the pawn from before.

>> No.1980411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970391000.png -(34.8 KiB, 168x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35684

>>1980402
>>1980408
And then she'd walk a little closer cause she also recognized the other person with him.
Oh it's her... wonder what's got her so interested in his Sword?
Either way you can acknowledge her as she walks up to you two.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)21:26.

>> No.1980413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970482783.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980406
You're very worth it~
She would create new clothes for Ciri
Here, use these~
She would then pull out some rope
But first, we're going to used these on you.
They'll go under your clothes~

>> No.1980414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970545360.jpg -(69.4 KiB, 418x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71020

>>1980409
"Do you disagree though?"

A shrug, as the answer didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

"As for why... Someone I know wants to hold a little contest. I'm providing the locale in exchange for private seats, as it were."

>> No.1980415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970590943.jpg -(32.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33501

>>1980410
Alright then if there's not a risk then I'll do it... but you'll owe me, this takes time and energy...
Maybe he can buy her another drink or some food from the bar in return...
But I'll get started now....

>> No.1980416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970707718.png -(668.2 KiB, 984x789) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
684235
>Lupul

Mmmmmm...
Man I never knew magic had so many things attached to it. It makes me wished I choose my skills and magic a bit more carefully back in the game. Well, if I had did that I wouldn't have unlocked the secret branch like I did.
Question before we move on.
He pauses for a moment to shift in his seat.
As you know I am an undead, that is to say I lack some of these key elements you spoke of when you described the Red mana. Rage is something I cannot feel anymore.
Well he can, it's just killed right away.
I'm more then willing to learn anything you will give me. But I just want to make sure it's not a requirement or anything like that.

>> No.1980417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970721363.png -(864.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
885377

>>1980408
Really? I guess you are ok with this weapon...if the weapon isn't compatible it can really hurt your mind.
he has a sigh and places it back to his side
There's more to it than you think.

>>1980411
With Megan coming alongside he gives a little wave, calmed down from the worry
Hey Megan, don't worry, everything is fine!
Hey Megan, you

>> No.1980418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970729606.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 700x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161667

>>1980415
He didn't seem to like the idea of owing a nameless sum, but after a moment of deliberation nodded once more. It was worth it to deal with this quickly.

'Thank you.'

>> No.1980419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970744665.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 488x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164558

>>1980399
Okay!

She bends her knees and cups her hands between her legs to be level with her knees to create a platform for Bren to jump off of. The barrel she put way up high would be a bit of a stretch to just make a straight jump up into. Plus Laura figured this would be more fun anyway.

>> No.1980420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970848934.jpg -(64.3 KiB, 900x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65796

>>1980404
Ehhh well...
He rubs the back of his head.
The zen of this area is kind of ruined... And we could have just gone someplace more desolate to fight I suppose.
He shrugs.
Oh well, what's done is done. but I do have to ask, why me? I mean, I'm not the only one you felt right? Not that I mind or anything, I'll still fight you. I'm just curious as to the why is all.

>> No.1980421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970896833.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980417
>>1980411
Bridgette gave a little return wave.

"Heya~"

But as for the sword she could only take a moment to analyze herself, then shrug.

"Maybe I didn't hold it long enough?"

That grin again.

"Or yeah, maybe it likes me~"

>> No.1980422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970957195.png -(1.5 MiB, 1358x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1610033
>YOO

The Zangoose lets out a small yip as Lupul pushes her onto her back, holding her down at the wrists as he mounts her.
G-Goose!
Eep! D-Don't go too hard on me... Okay?
She looks up at him as he climbs atop her soft, pillowy form, instinctively spreading her legs out under him slightly to welcome him.

>> No.1980423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970990659.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 950x1507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162198

>>1980418
No problem, let's get started...
And after a moment to focus she'd close her eyes and glow slightly... this might take a few minutes.

>> No.1980424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971018479.jpg -(155.7 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159468

>>1980414
I'm not in the market of Servants despite what I'm doing. Just toss prinnies some fish now and then and they do the waiting fine enough.

And you need a whole planet for the venue?
Ize whistles at the scope

>> No.1980425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971104861.png -(348.6 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356974

>>1980419
Bren took one last look at his goal before dashing off into a leap onto your ready hands, all to springboard straight up and towards the barrel!

"~~~"

He was so ready for a barrel cannon, clear from the excited noise he made.

>> No.1980426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971131912.png -(1.0 MiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1084293

>>1980413
Under my clothes? Ah, so it's going to be bondage training.
Ciri seems to know what it is! At least vaguely, and currently she looked curious.
As a child, despite being very wild and unruly, Ciri was very dilligent with her studies. Including extracurricular studies she tended only to talk about with Yennefer or Triss.
Occasionally, she found herself in the possession of romantic novels, or even more graphic ones. But she'd never experienced anything from any of them herself.

>> No.1980427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971162833.jpg -(303.4 KiB, 740x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310731
>Leech Dad

Well Camilla just starts acting weird if I go too long without being around her. I'm sure she wont overreact this time.

Virgil fucks off to go attend to his Vulpix. Upon opening his door however...

BAP!

Virgil: GHCK!

Camilla: How DARE you chase after that white tailed witch and leave me locked in here! I can't go anywhere in this world without anyone trying to grab at me!

She looks down at the Prince who appears to have gone to sleepy town.

.....

Camilla takes a wary look left and then to the right before hoisting up the prince and then burying her face into him for his scent.

Aaaaaaaaaaah~

She'll exhale blissfully before her eyes dart around the hall looking for anyone who saw her showing affection before she closes the door dragging the prince in on her shoulders. Thankfully there was only one witness to this and she walked along the halls shaking her head just a little amused towards leechy.

Orenji: I swear that fox is so clingy....

>> No.1980428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971220937.jpg -(70.6 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72322

>>1980422
Not going to promise anything~
He says deviously before he starts sliding the whole thing in. He gives a shuddering breath, the only crack in his facade.
Ahh, I think you feel even better than usual today...
Of course nothing is different than usual, just this time he's more excited because he gets to give in to the constant screaming urge in his brain.

>> No.1980429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971346904.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1980420
She glanced around again, but only shrugged.

"It'll grow back."

She smiled then, tapping her chin idly.

"Hmm~ Well, I guess I can tell you~ It's because you're the one who always ends up all alone! The others all hang around each other too much, it makes it hard to pick a fight. I don't want one of you having an unfair advantage when I challenge you, after all~"

>> No.1980430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971445088.gif -(15.5 KiB, 59x130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15843

>>1980423
Chara took this chance to order a new pot of tea, which he would take to the table and pour himself a cup of.

"..."

It wasn't hot chocolate, but he'd live, and it would keep his hands warm while he waited.

>> No.1980431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971469386.jpg -(7299 B, 213x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7299

>>1980416
Well, no. The feelings aren't necessary... I don't think.
I mean, they can't be completely required or else we'd never have burning skeletons. I'm just saying the colors come from similar emotions. You can't feel rage, but you can certainly desire freedom. You can desire choice, and the ability to decide things for yourself, right?
He thinks for a moment
For that matter, you have to appreciate art, or at least have some artistic tendencies because Nazarick always seems to have this flair to it.
Shrug

Either way, I'm not a mage. I don't use magic, so there's no way to really know until we try. If you want.
Like I said, it was a simple proposal.

>> No.1980432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971485848.jpg -(184.2 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188657

>>1980417
>>1980421
Hey Wave, hey Bridgette... and good....
Not like Megan could do anything about it otherwise.
Been awhile both of you... going swimming again Wave?
She asked idly...

>> No.1980433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971529555.png -(1.1 MiB, 984x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1123566

>>1980429
Eh? I think Vegeta is way more of a loner then I am...
He frowns a bit.
Well, it's easier to train out here I suppose then in those towns. And I'm use to it really, as a kid I lived this way for sometime.
He then snaps to his iconic pose.
Well then, I suppose you could care less about that though now don't you?

>> No.1980434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971616408.png -(925.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
947388

>>1980421
he shakes his head
It's like a part of me by this point, still, is it as good as you thought?

>>1980432
You're looking well and yeah I'm going swimming at the pool, too cold for the beach just yet!
he smiles

>> No.1980435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971623298.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 202x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43373

>>1980424
A darker smile.

"Something like that, yes."

>> No.1980436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971746436.png -(573.9 KiB, 1100x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
587636

>>1980428
To be fair, she was also noticeably in heat, which would undoubtedly have an impact on both their receptiveness to one another.
Z-Zaaahhn~
She lets out, moaning particularly loudly as he eagerly penetrates her already soaked, and swollen folds. Her wholesome body quakes from both his powerful thrust and her own shiver-inducing pleasure.
I-It does feel really...
Nnng~
Really, really good!

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)21:49.

>> No.1980437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971771076.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980426
That's right~
Can't always go and dive into the extremes, sometimes small stuff like this can also be enjoyable as it builds up~

>> No.1980438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517971967173.jpg -(285.8 KiB, 800x1316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292633

>>1980437
What I went through already was pretty extreme. My body is still aching from those tentacles... I thought they would tear me apart~

>> No.1980439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972023736.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1980433
She filed that name away for now. She'd search out this Vegeta later.

"Well, I won't lie and say I want to hear your life story~ Maybe after, huh?"

Her wings flapped and she began to hover, a thick tail sprouting as her clothes seemed to tear themselves away.

"My name is Alexis, General to Tiamat and conqueror of men and women alike~ I look forward to fighting you!"

She'd wait no longer than a return introduction, a bright beam of fire cascading down from the skies to set the area immediately awash in flame, and it was centered on you!

>> No.1980440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972039681.jpg -(6998 B, 182x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6998

>>1980427
Blink blink
...Everything all right?
Sounds like he found her... or vice versa.
Shrug

>> No.1980441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972167342.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71647

>>1980436
He looks at her a bit in surprise, finally realizing the pheromones she was giving off.
Ah? I didn't know you went into heat... that just makes this so much more fun~
He starts settling into a rhythm, thrusting in and out of the shortstack zangoose with a fevered pace.
And makes me glad we'll have many more chances to do this!

>> No.1980442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972242540.png -(623.8 KiB, 1157x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638807

>>1980431
M-Mmmm... I guess you could say that...
You can thank my old guild mates for that though, they had way more of a flair for that then I ever did.
Though I suppose I can't argue with you about your other points. And as i said I'm more then interested in seeing if I can learn what I can from you.
That and to see if we are able to go past our programming as characters. Already the NPC's have shown they can learn on their own without additional programming. Maybe this is just the next step.
How do we know if I can learn it or not?

>> No.1980443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972249012.jpg -(133.3 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136497

>>1980435
Maybe I'll come check out the show if it gets interesting enough.
Smirk

>> No.1980444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972311674.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980432
"What can I say? I'm a busy little bee recently~ I got a lot of publicity from the Tournament advertising my weapons."

Since her every fight had been a marketing attempt for her own sales and for the fire temple and all.

>>1980434
"Better! I didn't think I'd get to touch one, but after that... I could probably make one. It would be easier if I could find someone else though, like Chelsea or Mine..."

She didn't seem to realize she'd said the last bit out loud.

>> No.1980445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972458769.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 333x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59122

>>1980443
Another laugh

"I'll save you a seat then. It's sure to be another interesting show, just as this was."

>> No.1980446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972488074.png -(319.0 KiB, 383x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326630

Bren would get a good view of the treeline as it nearly gave way to city lights before landing the barrel and so began the spinning! Bren's gonna experience lots of spinning until he makes the barrel launch him out!

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)22:01.

>> No.1980447   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1980430
And after a long while she'd open her eyes again and grab a piece of paper from her stack and start jotting out what looked to be a list of coordinates and general info on the guy and what he's done over the past 24 hours... damn she's getting pretty detailed!

>> No.1980448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972623232.jpg -(455.7 KiB, 850x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466679

>>1980425
If all right is defined as Virgil being put to sleep by a surprise punch in the face then yes, everything is A-Ok.

>> No.1980449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972644180.png -(909.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931764

>>1980446
His giggling was audible from below as he let the object spin him about for a moment, triggering the barrel at a random time that felt right to him.

Who knows how that will go though!

>> No.1980450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972771861.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164597

>>1980441
G-Gooose~...!
W-Why do you think I keep having those dreams lately?
With every pump of his hips, the soft and pliant curves of the plump Zangoose clap softly against him, dampened by her thick coat of fur. Every time he sheathes himself into her, her insides naturally clamp down and around him, as if trying to milk him for his seed.
Ohh~ Oh yes~! Harder!
She catches herself thinking aloud, contradicting her own previous request to go easy on her.

>> No.1980451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972800288.png -(634.8 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650075

>>1980447
Chara seemed impressed as he watched you write more and more, and even still keep going.

At least he was definitely getting his money's worth!

"..."

'This is more than I expected.'

It was pretty clear he only wanted to learn it even more now too.

>> No.1980452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972802000.jpg -(13.7 KiB, 197x120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13981

>>1980449
He's launched... RIGHT BACK AT LAURA!

Oh jeez!

Thankfully Laura somewhat braces herself as a smol flies towards her at high speeds. She's not fully braced though!

>> No.1980453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972805635.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980438
Well, later I'll show you even more things you can do with tentacles~

>> No.1980454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972865086.jpg -(9424 B, 259x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9424

>>1980442
You'll need to see if you can draw red mana. If you can draw red, then you can cast red spells.

Your own innate mana won't be suitable for this, since you produce black.

>> No.1980455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972961840.png -(449.9 KiB, 877x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460649

Tonight, Sora had gone planet-side to stretch her legs and see the sights and maybe find something interesting to- she wound up buying pudding again and nestled herself comfortably at an outdoor table to enjoy it.

Mmn~ There's nothing better~
Except maybe Reika~

>> No.1980456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517972966314.jpg -(9235 B, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9235

>>1980448
He gives a low groan that's half a growl, shaking his head.
He really needs to keep a tighter leash on his pet...

>> No.1980457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973025645.jpg -(143.2 KiB, 1024x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146595

>>1980453
Well, I'm yours to do with as you will, mistress.

>> No.1980458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973056000.png -(249.2 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255142

>>1980434
Yeah it is a little chilly maybe I can join you, like old times...
He knows her well enough by now what that means.
>>1980444
Oh Chelsea and Mine? I think they're both here too right?
She looked at Wave thinking he'd know it better.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)22:10.

>> No.1980459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973085998.png -(85.5 KiB, 471x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87553

>>1980452
The blonde cannonball smol launched down at you, connecting with... surprisingly little force?

He grinned at you, weighing a whole lot less than he should for some reason.

"Feather Fall~"

But the spell ended shortly after, and his full weight suddenly hit you!

>> No.1980460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973292580.png -(703.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720624

>>1980458
he blushes a little given they are with a new "fan" of his
I don't see why not..

>>1980444
Chelsea and Mine..?
he even Megan heard it confirming
But they never faught in the tournament.

>> No.1980461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973416946.jpg -(218.4 KiB, 465x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223662

>>1980456
While I certainly agree I don't think Virgil's stern enough to discipline her properly. I've only ever seen or heard her be tied down.

She blinks at Leechy.

Perhaps a demonstration of what paddles are for is in order?

Orenji might be timid and calm most of the time but she knows the kind of sultry world they live in.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)22:16.

>> No.1980462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973575827.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 499x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190541

>>1980459
Laura caught him and was sincerly amazed at first!

Since when did you get so light?

She tossed him up extending her arms to catch him as he went back down but then all his weight was back so he winds up falling on top of Laura who falls to the ground. She's at least laughing after going to the ground so she's totally fine.

>> No.1980463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973602851.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980457
That's what I like to hear.
Although I may have to deal with a grumpy Geralt.

>> No.1980464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973606084.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980458
>>1980460
She gets a sly smile as she detects those surface thoughts.

"How lewd, sneaking sexy time in the pool~ Well if you two want some company, I won't object~ You're both pretty cute, after all."

It was an attempt at changing the subject for now. She'd hunt one of them down using Megan's memories later.

>> No.1980465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973611000.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176009

>>1980451
Yes but this is me using my ability at the highest of levels...
This is basically like one of the last abilities you can even learn on this path.
An ability that tells me everything about someone with no way to block it... no mind blank, no barriers, not even dimensions can hide them from me...
She smiled.
It's fun.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)22:20.

>> No.1980466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973667697.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 641x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78263

>>1980439
Eh?
Well that was a power up, but not one that Goku was very use to seeing.
W-well I'm Goku but... D-Do you have to fight with your clothes off?
Of course he didn't really have time to wait for an answer as she launched the first attack. Goku vanishes from the spot and appears behind the girl with a kick aimed for the back of her head. Of course this is just base from Goku. Still strong but no where near his peak potential.
Ha!

>> No.1980467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973752126.png -(274.4 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280994

>>1980454
I see...
He nods.
But I suppose you have away around this otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to come here at all.
He stands up.
So what needs to be down then?

>> No.1980468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973823594.png -(708.5 KiB, 600x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725495

>>1980462
Bren had a brief moment of surprise as he fell on you, more than a little unprepared to be tossed back up, and it ended in a poofed up tail as he giggled on you.

"Hehe, that was silly~"

>> No.1980469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973873298.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1980460
>>1980464
I've met Chelsea with you before, but you're saying Mine's here too? Kind of want to meet her now...
Look at those tails wag.
>>1980464
And that offer got a smirk from the fox.
I wouldn't be against if it he isn't... besides the pools nice in general, it's heated, huge, and usually pretty empty this time of year.

>> No.1980470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517973936953.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1980450
As you wish~
Holding her down, using his entire weight to drive himself as deep into her as he can, she'll feel herself gradually start to stretch out as his length inside of her swells to occupy every bit of available space, and then continues to stretch her out until just south of the point of pain. Every time he hilts inside of her, she'll feel like there can't possibly be more room inside of her. This new girth is coupled with an increase in tempo as he plows her open, ravaging her muscles so that she can't even pretend to offer any sort of resistance, completely at the mercy of her king's sceptre.

Let me know if the pleasure starts getting too much for you~
He says, letting go of his demonic signature to allow his spirit energy to flood her in earnest. Being at least part demon herself, she would find the sensations suddenly heightened to almost maddening proportions.

>> No.1980471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974001281.jpg -(128.6 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131719

>>1980445
Here's to hoping.
There's only so many times I can enjoy seeing Demons posture at each other and it come down to who does less shenanigans, so a real show is right up my alley.

>> No.1980472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974008303.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167349

>>1980468
Laura continues laughing before giving Bren some headpats.

It sure was~

She'd get out from under him and brush herself off.

You know... We could set these up around town and make a way of getting around that's a lot more fun than portals...

Laura no.

>> No.1980473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974033444.jpg -(604.2 KiB, 2395x3500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618693

>>1980463
Geralt does tend to over react...

>> No.1980474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974105118.jpg -(13.2 KiB, 246x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13486

>>1980461
Leechy gives Orenji a surprised look.
Well, that's certainly an idea...
Never thought I'd heard her suggest something so overt... still, she has a point.

Paddles may not be enough.
He says, shaking his head.
She might need a full-on muzzle.
He says scathingly.

>> No.1980475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974113579.png -(317.4 KiB, 1024x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325049

>>1980465
'Then I thank you again. This is exactly what I needed.'

He'd reach for the information and, unless stopped, store it in his inventory.

'And it doubles my interest in your craft. Are things going well with your student?'

>> No.1980476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974285193.jpg -(10192 B, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10192

>>1980467
He nods
Yeah, as I said. We have to test your ability to draw red mana. Since you don't have an innate source of one, we have to see if you can pull it from an external font. Drawing without as opposed to drawing within.

I know you only ever draw mana from your own pool, but I think it would help you learned how to call mana from outside yourself.

To that end, we're going to see if you can draw black. If you can draw mana externally from black, you can practice until I secure the red font. Once you've mastered drawing black, we'll test your ability to draw red.

>> No.1980477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974311750.png -(115.1 KiB, 558x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117901

>>1980466
"Yep, them's the brakes~ Clothes are just too restrictive and uncomfortable, I'd never fight seriously in them!"

She seemed to wrap around you as you attacked, slipping behind you to drape over your shoulder as her tail wrapped about a leg. It was fluid, but most of all it was fast.

"But if you're just going to tease me, I'm going to play around too~ C'mon Goku, show me something cool~"

>> No.1980478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974352262.png -(763.7 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782053

>>1980464
>>1980469
Indeed that change of subject will work for now, especially given she is a stranger...well..for now
You guys know each other.. and now he blushes when the offer goes out Well we do exercise together!

>> No.1980479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974626968.png -(326.2 KiB, 551x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334038

>>1980476
I see, mmm... Makes sense.
He nods.
But I don't suppose you are going to tell me what this red source is now are you?
Even Ainz knows Lupul doesn't tell him every thing.
Just as well... But I feel like I have the black mana side of things down well enough. I don't think that should be a problem.

>> No.1980480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974690553.jpg -(53.2 KiB, 227x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54462

>>1980471
"Oh? Is it truly so boring here? Well... Perhaps I'll give you something to look forward to then. A real show is coming, and rather soon too. It will make my little prologue look like a game, and things will only get better from there."

They had a strange look in their eyes, unreadable, and perhaps a might bit dangerous.

"I suggest finding good seats while you still can."

He was back to the cheery smile from before now, no sign of the look remaining.

"However, for the time being I do believe it is time I took my leave. There are still some alterations I'll have to make, and as with most things it is best to get it over with, as it were."

>> No.1980481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974698346.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980473
I'm sure you can soften the blow a little.
Of course I'll do my part, it shouldn't be too hard.

>> No.1980482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974737229.jpg -(455.7 KiB, 850x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466679

>>1980474
She's likely more than used to it at this point since Virgil usually leaves her tied up. Im usually the one who returns her to her room even if she attempts to light me on fire upon removing her ballgag.

But in those instances Orenji usually puts it back in and leaves her alone for a little while longer.

Its either that or Virgil's performing pelvic exercises with her head... That was a fun one to walk into.

At least Leechy knows that he listens to the imaginary mantis when he gives him advice.

>> No.1980483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974819346.jpg -(404.2 KiB, 1358x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413929

>>1980477
Nggg!
Seems he underestimated her a bit.
W-Well whatever makes you fight better I suppose... And I had to test out where you stood. You're not using Ki so it's hard for me to tell... But if you want something more serious! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
He starts to shout loudly as a fierce aura covers his body and he shoots it out in a attempt to blast the demon away from his body. If not he follows it up with a now powered up super saiyan elbow to the face as his hair and eyes change color.

>> No.1980484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974819399.jpg -(153.5 KiB, 839x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157232

>>1980481
Mmn... I can try.

>> No.1980485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974888632.jpg -(192.0 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196603

>>1980475
What's the interest, did he piss you off or something?
She asked idly.
It's clear he has some dark designs but I don't really think he's that much of a threat to people yet...
The question on the student got a small nod.
He made some progress on telepathy but he's still stuck in the spell caster's mindset... it'll be awhile before he gets the differences.

>> No.1980486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974895601.jpg -(38.9 KiB, 700x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39878

>>1980472
"Hmm..."

"HMMMMM..."

He looked tempted, truly he did, but in the end...

"I dunno... Not everyone can stop like me, so what if they hit stuff?"

Crazy shit happened enough as it was, no need to spark another fight between super powerful people because someone bored slammed into someone else.

Bren didn't want to see another one of his homes get blown up anyways.

"I do think we should totally set up an obstacle course though!"

>> No.1980487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517974957775.jpg -(11.2 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11497

>>1980479
He blinks a few times
Ainz, I'm hurt.

Red mana comes from volcanoes, and generally landscapes full of fire.

The fountain of red mana I have located is a planet entirely encompassed by unstable tectonic plates. It has an average atmospheric temperature of over eight hundred and seventy three degrees. Its orbit through twin asteroid fields pelt the planet with enough meteorites to ensure the entire place is a hellscape of explosions that shower the surface with molten lead.

If you ever are going to draw red mana from a source, this would be the source.

You say you are confident with your mastery of black magic. Can you yet draw black mana directly from the swamp surrounding Nazarick? Can you use the energy of the landscape itself to fuel your spells?

....because if you can, then we can skip the drawing lesson entirely.

>> No.1980488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975027266.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980478
>>1980469
She giggled.

"Oh Wave~ Is he always this coy about it, Megan?"

He'll be fun to tease for a bit~

>> No.1980489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975085282.jpg -(215.3 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220471

>>1980480
Ize's tail swished uneasily as he looked at this man. The creepiness was not lost on him, this was a dangerous individual.

Then I shall leave you to it. If you need any other celestial bodies to improve things, you know where to find me.

Ize manifests a personal deed for the planet from under his bio armor and hands it over to his mysterious customer

>> No.1980490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975152108.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980484
Give it your best shot, and don't worry, I'll be there to help if there needs to be any~

>> No.1980491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975226563.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 480x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232198

>>1980478
>>1980488
Yeah, Bridgette's even offered me a job in something soon...
Megan said with a smile before glancing at her with a grin.
And yes this is usually how Wave reacts to things like this, half the reason why it's so fun to go swimming with him...
She giggled.

>> No.1980492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975256385.jpg -(123.6 KiB, 800x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126568

>>1980490
Are we going now...?

>> No.1980493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975374699.jpg -(913.4 KiB, 702x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
935312

>>1980486
You gotta good point. Even though we could just make the barrels not spin.... But then that'd be no fun.

She perks up at his suggestion with her own child like glee

An obstacle course is always fun though!

>> No.1980494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975409014.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980492
Nah, let's give you some time to get used to those runes first.

>> No.1980495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975448636.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 1024x1516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104994

>>1980494
Yes mistress... I'm ready for the ropes now. How do you want them tied?

>> No.1980496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975512391.png -(916.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
938722

>>1980488
>>1980491
he rubs the back of his head
W-Well, I guess it'd be great to have you with us if you want to go for a swim.

>> No.1980497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975573238.png -(261.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267958

>>1980483
She was never intending on holding on, just inciting him to power up. Alexis let the energy blast her backwards, controlling the movement with her wings as she readjusted to smile at the new you.

"Nice, blonde is a good look for you~"

Man, talk about crazy though... What kind of genetic lottery is this? Oh well~

She remained confident, and so far it stood true. This was a good way to get used to things too, though so far it wasn't as different as expected. Maybe she needed a few more goes through it?

"Anyways, shall we?"

With the fire already raging around them, Alexis let loose more magic. Anticipating a few things, her first choice was aimed bursts of air to cause large, sudden explosions in strings around you!

>> No.1980498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975628570.png -(658.6 KiB, 992x1301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
674379

>>1980470
As she feels him shifting and swelling inside of her, she shoots him a concerned look, with barely enough time to have second thoughts, she thinks:
W-Wait-!
Before interrupting herself with a long, almost languishing moan as he occupies every nook and cranny of her fleshy insides with his breeding pole.
ZaaAAHHH~!!
Her body had managed to keep up with his rather well until this point, but by now even her muscles were being battered and forced into allowing as much of him into her as he'd wanted. Her wrists attempt to twist free under his palm, her claws opening and closing as her entire wobbling mass was being knocked up and around forcefully under him.
!!!
Needless to say, her mind was a swirling mess, an indescribable medley of lust, pleasure, and compliance as she surrenders her fertile womb to her king's relentless urge to reproduce.

>> No.1980499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975748369.jpg -(8273 B, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8273

>>1980482
Well at least the boy listens when he's told... and at least he can't get her pregnant that way...
Leechy goes silent for a second, then shakes his head.
Well, maybe paddles are the way to go.
Or perhaps even a whip or two...

>> No.1980500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975772834.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1202x1561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1533500

>>1980485
'He's dangerous, and I have personal reasons to dislike possession.'

It was the easiest way he could sum it up, and he owed her at least that much information after the aid she had given him.

'Difference?'

He was still rather new to magic, even if Jan had given him knowledge on hundreds of destructive magics.

>> No.1980501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975815959.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980495
Hm, just stand up and I'll take care of it~
I practice quite a bit of shibari~

>> No.1980502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975817751.png -(4228 B, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4228

>>1980487
Mmmm, w-well I thought you had some super secret about it all. But I guess that's more then enough straightforward response that one doesn't need to hide.
Though I might have held it back to have something over you... This guy is way to trusting at times.
Well, Willow taught me how to do such things. Even make more black mana from black mana with dark ritual. but if you need to show you then I suppose I can.

>> No.1980503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975900589.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 526x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171215

>>1980501
Ciri stood up obediently.

I've never heard that word before. It sounds foreign.

>> No.1980504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517975983809.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980503
It's japanese bondage.
She would then work on the ropes, slowly working on tying them as she needed to, making sure they dig into all the right spots, including into her crotch as it helps push a toy keep inside of her

>> No.1980505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976090683.gif -(548.0 KiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
561198

>>1980497
Depending on the level of the explosions Goku will just huddle up into a ball and cross his arms and tank the explosions! Depending on how long they go on for though... He looks for an opening in the explosions to dart out of and then fly at you with a kick aimed at the gut that if landed has enough power to blast her back down to the ground with some force.
Ha!

>> No.1980506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976207297.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 203x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58036

>>1980489
"I'll keep that in mind, and look forward to any future business we may have. Farewell for now, and I wish you luck finding entertainment."

As soon as he had the deed, he was simply gone, and it with him. There was no trace left, only the memory...

>> No.1980507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976245158.jpg -(115.9 KiB, 900x1117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118679

>>1980504
Haahh..!
The toy surprises her, and her legs begin to tremble as she almost loses her balance.

>> No.1980508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976380097.jpg -(122.1 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125003

>>1980506
I was going to ask for a name for record keeping but sure, bye.

... I bet he was a demon.
Ize ponders this as he turns to watch the next fight
Truly this was a dark time

>> No.1980509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976406374.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1980491
>>1980496
"You know, speaking of that, have you given Wave one yet? If not, I think we should limber up beforehand~"

The little suggestive eyebrow waggle she added in was completely necessary.

>> No.1980510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976408257.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980507
It can even vibrate when I turn it on~
It'll make for a nice surprise~
Hell, even the act of putting that in and the ropes would cause her to orgasm several times

>> No.1980511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976483004.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1980493
"Yeah! Where should we put it though?"

The mansion was obviously an option, as was the resort, but Bren wasn't sure if Laura wanted to go to those places...

>> No.1980512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976533680.jpg -(140.7 KiB, 889x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144104

>>1980510
Hoooh...!
Ciri would keep orgasming and eventually start swaying until she stumbles and falls over.

This... ha... I can't believe Jenna hates this...~

>> No.1980513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976655351.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980512
She doesn't~
You haven't seen her masturbating last time and dripping wet after stepping away from the counter to walk through that portal with you?
She just hides the fact she likes it~

>> No.1980514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976747114.png -(1.3 MiB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1394478

>>1980513
Haha... you're right. She touched herself on the beach as well.

>> No.1980515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976748000.jpg -(380.9 KiB, 681x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390034

>>1980500
Yes he is dangerous for the unawares... he has big plans that could hurt people if he's allowed to carry them out...
She nodded.
If he's ever too much trouble I guess you can give me a call then.
The question about difference got a shrug.
He's too used to throwing spells, he doesn't get that telepathy is all mental and that there's nothing to throw, but I'll think he'll get it eventually.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)23:12.

>> No.1980516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976866606.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1980498
Trying to escape?~
He gives a small laugh as he continues to hold her down amidst the rough fucking, even as she tries to twist her claws free. Instead, he keeps his hold on her, but moves his hands up to her claws. Then he slides in fingers between the claws, interlocking his hands with hers.
Here it comes~

He whispers, all but panting into her ears as he forcefully kisses her, his tongue slithering into her mouth as if to violate every inch of her as he erupts below. Shoving his cock in to occupy every available space, there is only one place for his seed to go. The torrent of hot cum surges deep into her, flooding into her womb and filling every available crevice beyond. His cock seems relentless in its twitching, pumping volumes into her until her belly swells so much that she might fear that her king is pumping too much royal seed into her. He, of course, doesn't listen.

>> No.1980517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976899946.png -(58.9 KiB, 480x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60338

>>1980496
>>1980509
Heh, let's get to the pool first, then we can do all the preparing we need.
She winked back.
Unless Wave has some objections.

>> No.1980518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517976936643.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 499x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190541

>>1980511
Amazingly enough she exclaims...

The Resort!

She grins.

I told Jenna to put in a water park we can have it cut through there!

Laura was really the cause of all the fun additions to the resort under Jenna's name.

>> No.1980519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977090164.jpg -(9590 B, 299x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9590

>>1980502
Nah, I don't need a demonstration.
I was just making sure you knew how to do it, you know?

New Folsom is a crazy planet. I don't want to just stick you on a volcanic hellscape and hope for the best. We wanna make sure you're prepared to draw the red mana.
Nod nod

But if you're sure you can do it, then I suppose now we just have to wait until I secure the font.

...It's gonna be shortly, but I just wanted to know if you were interested before I pulled the proverbial plug.

>> No.1980520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977099418.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1980505
For now they weren't much, easily tanked through. She was still egging you on, wanting to see how strong these forms got, and she got her wish when she blocked the kick and still got knocked back a ways.

"Whoa there~ That was pretty solid, but is there more? Show me some of those beams I saw people using in the tournament!"

And then, out of nowhere, she began to focus Ki! It had been among her skills since before she got here, but only enhanced to ridiculous levels after.

"How did it go again? Kaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeee..."

Wait, what!?

>> No.1980521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977292762.png -(839.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
859548

>>1980509
>>1980517
I don't have any problems but...what do you mean Limber up?
looking between the two

>> No.1980522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977317160.jpg -(380.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389353

>>1980499
No candles for hot wax? Or perhaps you want me to fetch chains and shackles for those whips? Clearly leather binds are not enough.

Orenji like the good Big Sister/Maid she was would do everything she could to help Leechy out here. After all he's the reason she's got a job.

>> No.1980523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977324638.png -(363.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372098

>>1980518
Surprised? Sure. Complaining? Not at all. The smol just went with it, nodding along before making a request.

"Ooh can we have some go to the giant playground too?"

Being able to move around between all the most fun areas in as exciting a way as that would be great!

>> No.1980524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977332896.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980514
I want to slowly peal away that pride.
There's nothing I enjoy more than breaking in a tough girl~

>> No.1980525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977470704.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980517
>>1980521
"Looks like you'll have to wait and see~"

She trailed a hand down your arm in a light tug to keep moving as she went over to conspire with Megan quietly on how best to tease you.

>> No.1980526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977480883.jpg -(105.6 KiB, 872x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108093

>>1980522
Lupul goes silent for a long while, then slowly nods.
...I do believe I've underestimated you, Orenji.

Yes to all of that.

>> No.1980527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977518192.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 548x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236430

>>1980523
Of course!

How was she gonna say no to Bren? Playgrounds, waterparks, and a potential new attraction for Jenna's business to show her sister she still loves her even if she is a dirty fiancee fucker? It was a great time all around!

>> No.1980528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977566906.jpg -(7.3 MiB, 2000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7666710

>>1980524
Then it was only a matter of time... This was probably my fate to begin with.
She bit her lip thinking about it. Ciri had always been one to believe in Destiny and in Fate.
And she was nothing, if not tough.

>> No.1980529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977586800.png -(328.3 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
336154

>>1980526
I'll be sure to prepare all the items in one of the empty rooms.

Nod.

You forget that I'm a succubus at times don't you?

>> No.1980530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977686701.jpg -(7260 B, 217x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7260

>>1980529
Eh..... guilty as charged.
Did I ever know she was a succubus?
I rarely remember talking to her at all.
Shrug

All right. Prepare the room.

>> No.1980531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977691416.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1389x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329711

>>1980527
Excited as he was by all of this, Bren wasn't quite sure how to get started. Did they just start slinging the magic and go for it, or did they need to do stupid paperwork and stuff?

"So how do we start?"

>> No.1980532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977757213.jpg -(355.5 KiB, 1447x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364049

>>1980516
As she feels his fingers slide in between her claws, she closes her hands around his, holding firmly onto him. The pressure that's been building up inside her reaching past critical levels, she found herself opening her mouth to let out another echoing cry of delight, only to find tongue and throat assaulted almost immediately by his own intruding muscle. With a gasp of surprise, she locks lips with him as she emits a muffled, but powerful expression of approval at her king's long awaited payload.
M-MMMMMNPHH~~!!
Her whole body tenses up, frozen in place as she receives rope after rope of his royal spunk. Her already plump midsection only swells further from the amount forcefully crammed into her welcoming womb, past her battered cervix.

>> No.1980533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977774228.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980528
In time I'll break you even more and more, but for now I should let you enjoy your gifts.

>> No.1980534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977934887.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 825x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265432

>>1980515
"..."

He seemed confused for a moment, but nodded. He might need the help after all, but hopefully Frisk would be enough.

  • Still, her explanation at least looked like it made sense to the boy.

'I think I understand.'

He wondered if it was at all like his DETERMINATION abilities...

>> No.1980535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517977940879.png -(110.4 KiB, 260x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113024

>>1980521
>>1980525
Why I think you can guess Wave...
Megan said with a smile as she had taken the other arm to lead him along but as Bridgette pointed that out she'd move over to her.
Mmm? He's a funny one isn't he?

>> No.1980536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978054307.png -(703.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720624

>>1980535
>>1980525
with the two around his arms, he decides to recipocate and hold his hands around their wastes as they walk along, toward the pool
You know I'm right here!

>> No.1980537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978083369.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81981

>>1980532
And now for the final touch~
Just when she thought it was over, there's one last twitch as his cock releases a small bit of concentrated, extra thick and sticky cream. Though this new bit's purpose was different, it settles into her inner entrance, forming a thick plug that prevents anything he just shot inside of her from leaking out like it normally would.
There we are~
Nice. And. Full!
He says, giving a few playful thrusts into her post-orgasmic pussy, flaying her nerves even more with pleasure as the world started to come back into focus, interrupting her afterglow with a few playful surges of intensity.
Think that'll take?
He asks teasingly once she finds her ability to speak again.

>> No.1980538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978328788.jpg -(218.4 KiB, 465x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223662

>>1980530
Mmmhmm.

And so Orenji went off to carry out her mission of getting plenty of items for... Educational Purposes.

>> No.1980539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978412349.png -(454.6 KiB, 908x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465503

>>1980520
W-What?
Well it was something else. It was his first time running into someone else who could use Ki in this world outside of different saiyan's. And not only that she seemed to know the kamehameha as well!
Well aren't you full of surprises.
It seems Goku is even starting to forget she's naked as the fight goes on.
I don't know where you learned how to do that but...
Goku then cups his hands behind his back.
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
A bright blue orb forms in his hands as his power seems to grow even more! His golden aura shoots out from his body once again.
MeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
He then throws his hands forward as he launches a Kamehameha of considerable size at her.

>> No.1980540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978625307.jpg -(900.9 KiB, 699x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
922474

>>1980531
Laura was dead for 6-7 years she doesn't care for no stinkin' paper work.

All we need to do is gather up all the barrels and then set them all up around the place. Jenna's people wont give us any trouble.

She winks

I promise~

It's not a sultry wink but it's definitely a mischievous one.

>> No.1980541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978635251.png -(424.1 KiB, 838x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434295

>>1980519
No, I'm interested. anything and everything that could benefit Nazarick I'm willing to do. My only need in this world is the security of my home and my family after all.
He rubs his chin.
But I didn't know you were on the a campaign to take over a world Lupul. Pretty risky after a lot of your forces were taken out in that little incident I helped you out with.

>> No.1980542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978656042.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1137108

>>1980539
"Just kidding!"

In a burst of ludicrous speed she was behind you and out of the way of the beam, hands coming in for a dual palm strike laced with a different kind of ki! If it hit, it would do some serious internal damage!

"I figured it would distract you though, since your Gi has the same symbol on it as the guys who used that."

>> No.1980543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978798058.jpg -(84.1 KiB, 643x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86118

>>1980533
Thank you, mistress~
How long will I be enjoying this Shibari~?

>> No.1980544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978936839.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980543
Not sure you, every time you go out for now of course, but I may have you eventually just naked soon.
Oh, that reminds me~
She would point her finger at ciri's neck and a collar will appear on her
There~

>> No.1980545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517978991016.jpg -(261.2 KiB, 655x815) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267494

>>1980534
Yes, I have a feeling you'll get it, I sense great willpower in you...
She admitted before taking another sip of tea.
Did you need anything else from me? It'll be a little longer before I'm ready to teach you...

>> No.1980546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979101083.jpg -(247.9 KiB, 1138x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253802

>>1980537
By the time she comes back to her senses, and is even able to hear him and process his words, she finally pieces together just what he's done to her. Panting heavily, she gasps for air before letting out a broken:
G-... Gh~ G-Goose...?
Wha-... I feel so full! What'd you-...
She stirs weakly under him, her seed-filled belly weighing her down. She lifts her head to look at him, drenched in sweat, blinking several times as her brain catches up and she puts two and two together.
Did... D-Did you seal me up down there or something??

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)23:51.

>> No.1980547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979103403.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>1980540
And with no reason not to trust his big sister, Bren just nodded.

"Okay! Are we gonna make more though?"

It didn't seem like they had enough here...

>> No.1980548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979183685.jpg -(172.6 KiB, 900x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176704

>>1980544
Ciri gasps as the collar appears, reaching up to gently touch it.
A slave collar... Thank you, mistress.
She instinctually thanked Helen every time, not questioning it at all now.

>> No.1980549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979197915.jpg -(10192 B, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10192

>>1980541
Well, consider this a... recruitment campaign.
True my forces are dwindling, even with my Zerg hives being replenishable. The necromancers work day and night to raise the dead back to fighting health, but it's true my army is volunteer based.

That being said, New Folsom is a prison planet full of psychic warriors being held captive as political prisoners. I've secured aid from another Kingdom to stage a distraction while a smaller force opens the gates.

Once the prison is overthrown, my Kingdom will assimilate the refugees, who by all calculations will be too happy to lend their strength to the banner that just freed them.

Once New Folsom is mine, the red mana font will be secure, my forces will be outfitted with elite psionic warriors, and my allies will be furnished with shares of the supplies that are gathered from the takeover.

>> No.1980550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979443412.jpg -(727.3 KiB, 1280x1575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744758

>>1980545
He shook his head then gestured to the pot of tea.

'No, and feel free to help yourself. I spoke to Hans as well, and your tab is covered for the night.'

Chara rose from the chair and made his farewell.

'Thank you again Annete, and good luck with your student.'

He left with new knowledge to consider and plans to make.

>> No.1980551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979462322.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1980546
That I did.
Nod
Heh, it's a nifty little trick I picked up over the years. Helps ensure that the pregnancy takes... Course looking at someone so seed-heavy is just hot in its own right, too.
Like when I do it to Q...

>> No.1980552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979527151.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980548
Next~
She would begin digging in ciri's head
I'm going to modify that little head of yours~
Thank me pet~
She would make it so ciri could only refer to her as mistress, to anyone she talks to, unless of course they asked who that person was
She would modify her mind so always be thinking about her and on how she could devote herself to her, Helen would make it so ciri can feel her free will slipping away

>> No.1980553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979621061.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980535
>>1980536
"Well I was thinking since I'm a doppelganger and all..."

She whispered a few ideas to the fox while casting back teasing glances at Wave, but such things are lost to Space for the time being.

>> No.1980554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979660565.jpg -(231.5 KiB, 1310x1777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237040

>>1980552
Thank you, mistress~
Ciri's expression began to change as Helen altered her mind.
Her 'free will' slipping away almost didn't matter anymore; she had already lost.
But already, she looked happier even just being near Helen.
I was wrong to ever question her...

Hyaaahh~!
She'd let out her voice again, orgasming from the pleasure of the experience as well.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)00:01.

>> No.1980555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979675235.gif -(506.7 KiB, 500x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
518893

>>1980542
!!!
Seems he was duped into thinking she knew that move and was about to use it on him. She knew the move from somewhere that was for sure. It was a waste of Ki, but he had no choice. He drops the Kamehameha and taps two fingers to his forehead/ You feel the cloth on his Gi and then nothing as if he was never there.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Another surge of power comes from above you as Goku drops his fists down on top of your head with a bid to slam you down into the ground and make you crash into it. He seems faster and stronger now as there seems to be little bits of lightning that shoot out of his body here and there.

>> No.1980556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979709375.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 700x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194514

>>1980550
Good luck as well, I'll be watching too...
Maybe I'll send Samantha to follow him and keep and eye out...
Now she's curious to see just how he'll do against this threat.
And thank you...
And with that she'd order a small meal for herself... she might be eating for two after all!

>> No.1980557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979829542.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980554
Good pet~
She would continue until every last trace of resistance that could possibly be there was gone. The idea of questioning Helen was now an impossibility, no matter how horrible the order, she lived only for her
There, all done~

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)00:03.

>> No.1980558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517979991927.png -(668.2 KiB, 984x789) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
684235

>>1980549
What game are we playing now? It sounds like an old RTS... Man that is way old.
Mmmmm, I see.
I guess he's not such a fool all the time.
A rather good ploy if I do say so myself. And as always you take these things upon yourself with out trying to goad you allies into action with you, it's considerate of you but it seems like you risk a lot as well.
He goes back to sitting.
Not that I'll argue that you should try to leverage Nazarick for your own needs, but I half expect it sometimes when you come over. But as always you're more then welcome to come over.
I'm just glad he hasn't gone into the vaults yet...

>> No.1980559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517980279018.png -(1.2 MiB, 900x1212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1287809

>>1980557
Thank you mistress~!
She said happily.

>> No.1980560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517980295630.png -(1.3 MiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1367310

>>1980551
She wearily props herself up onto her elbows, and looks down at her bloated stomach, giving her king a look of disbelief, but not displeasure.
Zaan...
Was there any doubt beforehand? Jeez... I feel like I'm gonna burst! I'm not even sure I'll be able to walk like this...
With a spent sigh, she flops back down onto her back, sloshing audibly in the process.

>> No.1980561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517980376110.jpg -(11.2 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11497

>>1980558
If he thinks THAT'S old, wait till he learns that the person staging the distraction attack is Ganondorf.

Lupul laughs, smiling knowingly at Ainz.
You half expect it because that is what you would do, is it not, Lord Ainz?

Still, I would not presume to ask Nazarick on such a mission. Despite the inherent advantage that undead warriors have in space, and on a fire planet, I fear that my potential new allies have never seen undead before. They would likely attack you....

Not to mention that I want to accidental crossfire, and I'm afraid Nazarick and Ganondorf's forces might mistake each other for the enemy if I were to call on you both.
There it is.

>> No.1980562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517980536282.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980559
that takes care of that, no free thought for you.
Who needs it, right?

>> No.1980563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517980779962.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 846x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67263

>>1980561
Mmmmm...
That name sounds familiar... Like from a really old title from way back in gaming's golden age. Well I wouldn't put it past this world to do something like that.
I see, fair enough answer. Either was I wasn't going to call you out on it since it means less I have to do in the end.
He nods.
Well it settles it then. I'll partake in your little experiment then if it will make Nazarick better. Until then I suppose I'll be on stand by until your campaign is over.

>> No.1980564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517980832440.jpg -(352.2 KiB, 722x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360625

>>1980562
The only thing I need is you, mistress~

>> No.1980565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517980915055.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1980560
It'll go back down by morning, heheh.
He says, rolling over towards her back and giving her a tight hug that squeezes her.
I just like looking at you like that~

>> No.1980566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517981192019.png -(265.8 KiB, 859x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272170

>>1980565
Goose.
Oh, I bet you do.
She tilts over onto her side to face him, before reaching for his hand, bringing it towards herself and resting it onto her spunk-filled belly.
I doubt it'll stay down for very long, in any case... Heh.

>> No.1980567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517981379508.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980564
Alright, now, off you go, you have something to do, right~?

>> No.1980568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517981528564.png -(883.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
904804

>>1980567
Yes mistress~
Ciri said as she started to collect her clothes, struggling through the pleasure as she hobbled awkwardly.
She'll take her time to get dressed before portaling away, unless Helen has something else to add.

>> No.1980569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517981829083.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980568
Nah, that would be all, now would be a good time to fade

>> No.1980570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517982950008.jpg -(241.9 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247754

>>1980566
His hand rubs her belly gently as he smiles back at her.
Not on your life~
He gives a laugh, and hugs her again.
Not until you're good and pregnant, of course.

>> No.1980571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517983276536.png -(1.9 MiB, 2200x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2042350

>>1980570
Zah...
Yeah...
With a tired yawn, she smacks her lips before resting her head under his chin, snuggling up close into his embrace.
Whew, that was exhausting... I think I'll rest here for a little while...

>> No.1980572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517983998323.jpg -(7468 B, 224x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7468

>>1980563
He nods
Then I'll leave you to it, then.
I'll be in touch when the skirmish draws to a close, and we can begin.

I think I'll have to unwind in the pool after the battle, though, so the Pleiades might complain, heheheh.
He shakes his head, standing up.
Fare well until then, Lord Ainz.

>> No.1980573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517984643551.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71647

>>1980571
He smiles slyly at her, hugging her before he scoots up in the bed, something thick and slimy coming to rest near her face.
Not before you clean up your mess, dear Zan~

>> No.1980574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517984747112.png -(289.1 KiB, 780x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296003

>>1980572
Ainz stands up as well.
They were just saying it's been a long time since you harassed them. I will let them know their dreams are to be dashed upon your return. Of course I know that you will never take it too far will you.
His eyes flash a bit of red.
But until then we will wait for your arrival. I'll let the guards know to be expecting you sometime soon in the future.

>> No.1980575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517985338097.jpg -(11.2 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11497

>>1980574
He smiles innocently.
Harassment is such a strong word... I prefer the term "endearment."

As it were. I look forward to our little outing. Take care, Ainz.
And so the cat leech took his leave to let Ainz sleep in peace.

>> No.1980576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518040515589.jpg -(164.1 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168045

Geralt had taken time to set out some equipment. He prepared some bombs, a few elixirs and potions which he had already consumed as well as some extra.
His veins were nearly popping out of his skin as he sat in the dark, meditating on what he had seen.
Helen... If she's got her hands on Ciri there's no telling what's happened. I'm not going to keep quiet though. Soon...
He had one of the fancy demon steel swords that the little fox girl made sitting in front of him- he'd coated it in a special wax that would poison and burn the skin of demons, and there were now runes carved into it that would give it an extra deadly edge if he wanted to use it seriously. He had planned to save it for Ganon, but... Well, messing with Geralts friends is one thing. Messing with Ciri is another all together.
And the rage boiling in Geralt's blood was only climbing.

>> No.1980577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518040666090.jpg -(79.7 KiB, 1024x791) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81570

>>1980576
Soon, there was a knock at the door.

Geralt...? Are you home?
It was Ciri. Instead of portaling in, she decided to try the courteous way.

Will you let me in...? Please?

After several moments of silence, Ciri grabbed the door knob and turned it, letting herself in anyway.
Geralt, I'm coming in.

>> No.1980578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518040837765.png -(625.9 KiB, 570x806) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640909

>>1980577
Ciri...
Geralt said her name quietly before grabbing his sword and standing up.
He immediately noticed the collar around her neck.

Where is she, Ciri? Is she watching? Listening, right now?

You know what needs to happen, Helen. Using Ciri as a shield is going to make it worse.
He addressed the air in general. Fury was present in his eyes, which were reflecting small rays of light like a cat's making them look like they were literally glowing.

>> No.1980579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518040934079.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 800x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47867

>>1980578
Geralt... don't be stupid. You know you can't do anything against her. I couldn't even win, and I'm...
She cut herself off, sighing with frustration.

It's my fault to begin with.

>> No.1980580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041168942.png -(212.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217699

>>1980579
Geralt glared.

Ciri, do you know how many people died to protect you from winding up with a fate like this? To keep you from being killed, experimented on, or worse?

Because I do. We all swore we'd protect you and keep you safe, Ciri.

>> No.1980581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041240342.jpg -(787.3 KiB, 678x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
806213

>>1980580
I'm not dead, Geralt! And that's not fair, I didn't ask for anyone to swear stupid oaths to me.

Don't try to guilt trip me.

>> No.1980582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041441801.png -(1.0 MiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1094378

>>1980581
I'm not guilt tripping you.
Geralt grunted with frustration.

I've never been much of a parent, Ciri. But I would go to the ends of the world to protect you.

I saw Helen approach you. She didn't have to. She made a choice.
That choice has consequences.

>> No.1980583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041589194.jpg -(88.8 KiB, 600x863) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90897

>>1980582
Geralt... I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world. You're the best father I could ever ask for.

Ciri said with a slightly calmer tone. She looked uncomfortable, though.
This really was my own fault. You warned me about her. You told me not to draw attention to myself.

>> No.1980584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041659517.png -(250.9 KiB, 1024x426) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256914

>>1980583
...So what did you do?

>> No.1980585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041725907.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 816x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159897

>>1980584
I met your friend Jenna. She's become one of Helen's pets apparently and... I offered her a way out.

>> No.1980586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041793601.jpg -(382.5 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391711

>>1980585
Did they accept? Did you really attempt to do something that stupid, Ciri?
He was getting impatient and a little more irritated.

>> No.1980587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518041885596.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1747x2953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1264165

>>1980586
She refused the offer, and instead we went for a small adventure so she could relax.

>> No.1980588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518042018435.jpg -(99.4 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101814

>>1980587
Geralt gritted his teeth.

So nothing happened. Helen just came by to rape you because you made someone an offer? That's it?
Clenching his fists; his right hand tightening around the sword grip.

>> No.1980589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518042171182.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1155678

>>1980588
...If Jenna had said yes, then I would have tried. And that would have been a slight against Mistress.
Ciri tries to explain coolly.

I didn't realize how much Jenna had really enjoyed her time with Helen. I didn't notice until we were done with our fun that Jenna was turned on and leaking fluid between her legs the whole time.

>> No.1980590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518042385093.jpg -(261.8 KiB, 1024x1331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268090

>>1980589
I've heard enough.
Geralt thrust his hand out, casting the Axii sign on Ciri to make her pass out.

I'm going to kill you, Helen, or I'll die trying.

>> No.1980591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518044002629.jpg -(671.0 KiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687117

>>1980590
>>1980590
Geralt...
Ciri mumbled his name and then slumped to the floor.

>> No.1980592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518044188251.jpg -(157.0 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160802

>>1980591
Sheathing his sword, Geralt would pick Ciri up and set her down on his couch- he wasn't going to leave her on the floor.

I don't know where to look. But I bet if I stay right by your side, she'll come to me eventually.
He said to himself. After setting her down, he kneeled back down on the ground and continued meditating.

>> No.1980593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518044426893.jpg -(90.7 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92870

Tonight, Sora had descended to go shopping.
Exploring the market place, Sora would stop in front of one of Ciel's toy stores and stare at one of the stuffed animals with glistening eyes.

Cute...

Alternatively, I'm open to requests.

>> No.1980594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518044963304.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980592
>>1980591
I'm technically everywhere, so in theory, I'm already here.
She'd say, floating in the air somewhere in the room in a relaxed manner

>> No.1980595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518045461978.jpg -(338.6 KiB, 1024x1476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346768

>>1980592
>>1980594
Geralt grabbed a knife off of his vest and threw it at Helen before leaping to his feet.

I know. That's why I stayed here instead of running off to find you.

>> No.1980596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518045740610.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980595
The knife would just disappear
Oh, Geralt, you know nothing you do will work.
If she couldn't with all the time manipulation powers in her arsenal, you know you can't.

>> No.1980597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518046020461.jpg -(101.1 KiB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103564

>>1980596
I'll find something eventually. Everyone has a weakness.
He says plainly, but he looked angry and slightly menacing with all his veins popping out. His elixirs really make him look scary sometimes.

I'm going to fight to protect Ciri. I always have. I always will. I'm not going to let you or anyone else touch her.

>> No.1980598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518046072287.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1980597
Fight to protect her from what though?

>> No.1980599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518046330185.jpg -(174.1 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178228

>>1980598
From people who want to use her. Or treat her like she's property. At the moment that means you.
Geralt brandished is sword again.

I'm not going to waste time debating it with you. Shut up and fight, or leave Ciri alone.

>> No.1980600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518046374632.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980599
Hey Ciri!
Do you want me to leave you alone?

>> No.1980601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518046525481.jpg -(82.9 KiB, 600x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84860

>>1980599
>>1980600
Ciri blinked, suddenly awake again and sat up.
...What? No... I mean.

She took a deep breath, looking embarassed with herself and slightly downtrodden given the situation.
I made a deal and I lost. I've already surrendered myself to you, mistress.

>> No.1980602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518046677144.jpg -(454.7 KiB, 1024x1516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465610

>>1980600
>>1980601
But Geralt doesn't take his eyes off of Helen.

Ciri wouldn't ever willingly surrender to anyone. That's not who she is. You did something to her, Helen.

He glanced back at Ciri.
Snap at out of it! You're not her property!

>> No.1980603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518046972880.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980601
>>1980602
I had some fun with that~
Essentially the bet that she made was that if she could outlast me for 2 days and not break under the pleasure I'd let her and Jenna go.
By the second day she practically surrendered herself to me.
You can prepare yourself for a lot of things, but it's hard to fight the hormones in your own body.
I mean... you'd fuck everything that moves if you could Geralt.

>> No.1980604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518047460558.png -(965.0 KiB, 860x1393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
988154

>>1980602
>>1980603
Mistress, you're not going to convince him that way.

>> No.1980605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518047544971.png -(2.8 MiB, 1123x1550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2915442

>>1980603
>>1980604
Geralt clenched his teeth and rushed Helen, leaping into the air attempting to cut her.

This isn't up for debate!

>> No.1980606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518047837999.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980605
>>1980604
I know, but I'm just having fun at this rate.
She'd say as despite Geralt's actions he's not even moving an inch from where he's at, jumping and everything is fine, but he's not gaining any distance.
Don't worry too much about it either.

>> No.1980607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518048141508.jpg -(413.8 KiB, 887x1074) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423774

>>1980605
>>1980606
Ciri looks at Helen. Part of her wanted to be upset, but she found herself taking the meek approach.
...You can do what you want with me, but don't do this to Geralt. He deserves better. Please, mistress?

>> No.1980608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518048310584.jpg -(275.9 KiB, 1024x1270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282496

>>1980606
>>1980607
Geralt landed back in place and glared at Helen as hard as he could, clenching his fists so tightly that, were he not wearing gloves, his fingernails would likely dig into his skin.

I won't stop. I don't care what it takes! Until you leave Ciri alone, I will do everything in my power to hunt you, Helen.

>> No.1980609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518048493902.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980607
>>1980608
Alright, alright~
She then looks to Geralt
Even if I leave her alone, do you honestly think she's going to let that stand?
She'll come to me instead.
What then, hm? Will you try to control her and be a hypocrite?

>> No.1980610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518048717307.jpg -(671.0 KiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687117

>>1980608
>>1980609
...

>> No.1980611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518048881176.jpg -(40.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41683

>>1980609
>>1980610
Whatever you've done to her, I'll find a way to undo it. You're not going to have her.
Geralt had nothing but hate in his eyes. If he wasn't being held still, he'd have gone Wolverine on Helen and hacked away until there was nothing recognizable left.

I didn't let anyone else have her. You're not going to be the exception.

>> No.1980612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518049024980.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520660

>>1980610
>>1980611
Anyway, here's what I'm going to do ciri, since you don't want Geralt to do stupid stuff that will get him hurt and all that.
I'll make him forget this happened.
You don't HAVE to answer that one, but that's probably for the best.

>> No.1980613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518049415654.png -(350.2 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358646

>>1980611
>>1980612
I won't be able to hide a collar, mistress. He'll go out hunting for whoever put it on me.
She stared at the floor.

It won't take him long to figure it out after that. He's smart. I could take it off, or hide it.
She put her hand on it.

You could erase his memory, and we could send him to another world as well. Someplace he can be happy.

>> No.1980614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518049581056.png -(1.3 MiB, 977x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1388670

>>1980612
>>1980613
Geralt's rage began to take on a more pained expression. His heartbeat was racing as his chest swelled with heartache.

Ciri... you can't really humor these ideas. Tell her to leave you alone. You're a witcher, Ciri. No one controls you.

>> No.1980615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518049794021.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980614
>>1980613
Not so fun when you're the one people are deciding shit for, is it?
Back to Ciri
I could make the collar invisible to only him, and alter fate where it's impossible that he'll run into the possibility of finding out about it or any of this.
Besides this little incident, I think he's happy enough around here, and I think you would like to have him around too.
Besides, there's a time witch already madly obsessed with him.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)19:29.

>> No.1980616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518050397894.jpg -(150.7 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154351

>>1980614
>>1980615
That sounds like a lot of work. But if that's easier than simply allowing me to hide it then I have no room to object.
Although Ciri being able to willfully make it invisible would probably take a lot less effort than twisting fate.

>> No.1980617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518050488942.jpg -(12.7 KiB, 236x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13046

>>1980615
>>1980616
I'd rather die than live having failed Ciri.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)19:41.

>> No.1980618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518050886881.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980617
>>1980616
Heh, someone's being over dramatic~

>> No.1980619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518050711028.png -(458.7 KiB, 800x968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469728

>>1980593
I need to do more with Vanel, so let's have the Fox also be looking through the window at the toys as well, after all she likes cute things as well.
That'd look nice in my room....

Unless you want one of my others.

As for the fish, we had Amanda shocking people and Annete walking.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)19:45.

>> No.1980620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518051242420.png -(1.3 MiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1344989

>>1980617
>>1980618
You should have seen him the first time he thought he failed me. Dandelion told me that Geralt intended to march across the entire continent on a death march to get revenge against Nilfgaard.
He killed a lot of people, and whined the entire time.

>> No.1980621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518051619435.png -(2.1 MiB, 1600x1101) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2246461

>>1980618
>>1980620
Hmhph. I'd do it all over again if I had to.
Geralt was staring at Helen still.

I'm going to kill you one day, Helen. You can erase my memories now, but eventually I'll remember. And I'll keep coming after you until I find something that works.

The only way you're going to stop me is if you kill me now, or leave and never come back here again.
I wish I could move from this spot.

>> No.1980622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518051820307.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980620
>>1980621
Man, what about that time where he and that wizard were trying to commit double suicide against each other?
She's not even paying attention to geralt right now

>> No.1980623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052193295.jpg -(127.2 KiB, 800x1084) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130222

>>1980621
>>1980622
Dandelion wrote a lot of ballads about Geralt. Some of them aren't so flattering, but Geralt's famous for all of his exploits, and his embarrassing fiascos.

>> No.1980624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052303990.jpg -(96.8 KiB, 1024x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99119

>>1980622
>>1980623
This isn't funny!
Geralt said, and grabbed one of the bombs off of his belt.
They don't all have very big blast radiuses, but Geralt was willing to risk minor infrastructure damage to get in a hit.
I hope she likes frag grenades- lol it's probably gonna disappear, who is he kidding.

>> No.1980625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052327316.jpg -(247.0 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252888

>>1980619
Let's go with Amanda. She'll come across this Saiyan woman exploring the city after she landed via her pod (which she hid) a couple of hours ago

She's been feeling a bit giddy since she's sensed strong people all over the place. But...once Amanda shocks her. Fasha looks unamused and shoves Amanda away from her

"Hey! What the hell?!"

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)20:12.

>> No.1980626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052414724.png -(250.0 KiB, 395x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256039

>>1980619
Sora looks at her.

Are you going to buy it?

>> No.1980627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052475470.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980624
>>1980623
Yeah, it will
PFFT, Geralt would give any anger management class a field day!
Oh the wonderfully hilarious and stupid shit anger can do.

>> No.1980628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052679446.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 700x1014) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190617

>>1980624
>>1980627
We should probably cut it out... He's going to get desperate at this rate.

>> No.1980629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052763966.png -(223.7 KiB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229102

>>1980626
I'm thinking about buying one of them with my allowance... if it's not too much...
Even though she can use her tail for a pillow more things to hug are nice, she stares at a Rabbit shaped one idly.

>> No.1980630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052872175.png -(2.8 MiB, 1123x1550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2915442

>>1980627
>>1980628
Geralt was absolutely seething at Helen.

This is cruel. I used to like you. Why do you want Ciri!? Jenna didn't accept her offer! Nothing happened, Helen! She didn't deserve to be taken by you!

>> No.1980631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052881516.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 914x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74051

>>1980625
And the Shock Weasel goes into a tumble and roll before coming up on all fours looking almost animalistic as she gazed at her.
Oh you didn't like that... Awww.... most people love it...
She seemed pretty strong too!

>> No.1980632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518052939607.png -(241.8 KiB, 401x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247565

>>1980629
Mmn... I spent my money on pudding.

>> No.1980633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518053493342.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 850x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90153

>>1980631
Her scouter beeps and boops. And odd looking yellow symbols appear on her green eye-piece. Giving Fasha some info on Amanda, although given she's in a whole new dimension...I'll wager that any info she's receiving will hardly be anything concrete and/or useful

"Great...just like with the others. And this bitch...what's she up to?"

"I'm not most people. Do that again and I'll rip out your spine."

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)20:31.

>> No.1980634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518053549728.png -(201.9 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206707

>>1980632
Pudding?
She looked kind of lost there.
I've never actually had pudding, is it really good?
She looked back in at the toys.
What one did you want anyway?

>> No.1980635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518053741000.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1980630
>>1980628
Man, are you like this for every boyfriend she finds too?
Jenna refused the offer, but she still made it.
No harm was done, but it's the fact someone has an ego big enough to make the offer.
The more people learn, the more they want to interfere.
I've learned that much during my life.

So, rather than wait it out, I went ahead and did it, she was so confident, she made a deal and bit off more than she could chew.
You can't stop her from doing this shit, you know how this world works, I mean, take a moment to think about it.
She got a bit more lewd, she had some fun, but otherwise, she's still going to be going about her daily business regardless isn't she?
She'd shrug
I mean, if she can just stand there and joke around and have consideration for you and all of that, she seems pretty fine to me, besides having picked up another hobby.
I mean fuck, at least she's not Asuka, right?
Helen always takes the time to jab asuka whenever she gets the chance, and Asuka's exploits are legendary on this planet, EVERYONE hears about what she does and what she fails at, helen sees to it that her existence is a joke

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)20:35.

>> No.1980636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518053813975.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

>>1980633
Hey I can't help it, I have so much energy that it just leaks out when I bump into people!
In fact she'd be feeling quite energized right now... and also aroused... then again that could just be all the naughtiness she might have seen here.

Ah you must be new here...
Now how did she know that?

>> No.1980637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518053977551.png -(651.6 KiB, 879x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667267

>>1980636
"I don't care, keep your hands to yourself, you got it?"

Fasha is being cautious, not taking her purple eyes off Amanda. And pays close attention to her body language as she stands with her arms crossed. However, Amanda's query made her cock a brow

"Yeah? And what makes you say that?"

>> No.1980638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518054003074.jpg -(247.0 KiB, 3508x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252917

>>1980634
>>1980634
...Pudding is the best.
I hope you like staring.
WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF HEATHEN!?

>> No.1980639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518054050684.jpg -(303.0 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310233

>>1980630
>>1980635
I tried to tell him that already, mistress.

>> No.1980640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518054255953.png -(212.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217699

>>1980635
>>1980639
She's learned her lesson, then. Now let her go. She's not going to bother you again!
Geralt was getting increasingly anxious. The elixirs he drank were very toxic as well, so his veins feel like they're literally on fire.

Damn it, Helen! She's the closest thing to family I have, don't try to bullshit me. I know Ciri. She's the most stubborn, bull-headed girl I've ever met.

Her very behavior tells me she's been brainwashed. You're trying to use her against me like a tool, but you don't care about her will at all either!

>> No.1980641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518054542161.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980640
>>1980639
Stubbornness can take on multiple forms Geralt.
Just because she submitted to me doesn't mean she's not as stubborn as ever about things, and even IF I go do something else, doesn't mean she won't seek me out.
And I won't say no to having fun~
I don't mind being subservient to others either, I'm sure you've seen me walked around town and humiliated in gods knows how many ways, but does that make me any less hard headed?
She'd wave her hand, clearing him of the negative effects of that shit he took

>> No.1980642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518054554153.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 776x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123585

>>1980637
She'd pull herself to a stand and gaze at her.
Fine fine, just warning you some might not take kindly to that type of attitude, someone might try to teach you a lesson for it...
She said with a smile.
And I just know things...
She's reading her thoughts right now.
Just letting you know this place has a lot of powerful people here...

>> No.1980643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518054767124.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83830

>>1980638
I'll have to try it sometime then...
Maybe I'll ask mom and dad if they can fix some...
Either way she'll look back in the window, clearly she's used to staring.
I think I'll get the bunny or Kitty...

>> No.1980644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518055190060.jpg -(130.1 KiB, 986x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133191

>>1980642
"Hah, so people here don't like it when someone tells them to keep to themselves? This planet must be filled with sensitive pansies, how embarrassing."

Fasha smirks

"Even I could tell that much. Why don't you tell me something I don't know?"

"Although I already have a decent enough idea based on information I gathered. Shit, I hope the others will be alright..."

>> No.1980645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518055434555.jpg -(431.2 KiB, 1600x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441578

>>1980641
Ciri will stand and speak up.

Geralt. You're the one person I don't like being aggressive with.

I made a decision. It had a consequence. I accepted it.
Saying this, Ciri will approach Helen and then drop to her knees.

Mistress, he's not going to accept anything we say to him. If you want to erase his memory, let's get it over with. Otherwise all we're doing is tormenting him.
Ciri looked at Geralt pitifully.
She felt bad for him, and for the situation.

We did our best to explain it, so i think that's what matters more.

>> No.1980646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518055674150.jpg -(338.6 KiB, 1024x1476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346768

>>1980641
>>1980645
Geralt dropped to his knees as well, but with much more despair than Ciri.
...Please, Helen. I'm begging you.

>> No.1980647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518055833348.png -(237.4 KiB, 797x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243137

>>1980643
Good choices.
She nodded.
She particularly liked the bunny, having kept her eye on it.
Of course, she didn't need to buy it. She could easily replicate one. But it was cute, and therefore she stared.

>> No.1980648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518056275352.png -(122.9 KiB, 288x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125874

>>1980646
>>1980645
Helen would frown
Guh, I have a weakness for depressed men.
You know what, forget the whole mind wipe thing, I think this CAN be resolved with words.
Geralt is being a stupid baby and you're acting in the moment.

>> No.1980649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518056379189.png -(15.3 KiB, 198x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15709
>Conny

Uh-huh! Mommy came back from the dead as a guardian spirit! I go visit her whenever daddy does. But being around her makes my head feel funny sometimes.

Being around someone with an Aura that gets you high is a helluva thing.

>> No.1980650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518056513611.jpg -(51.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52483

Once again we find the king of heroes off out on a walk to get away from the insanity of his house but quickly he starts to feel some dread upon doing so.
...
He pauses on his long walk from the city back to his home and looks around.
I feel like something is wrong with the world... Then again when isn't it?
He sighs.
Who's there? Show your self knave or are you to much of a coward to do so?

>> No.1980651   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1980644
Not exactly, but you'll see if you keep an attitude like that going...
She'd grin impishly.
You mean like...
She began to say before zapping forwards like lightning and standing beside her.
You arrived today and hid your ship?
She shook her head.
It'll be found soon enough, good thing people here don't care about things like that.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)21:22.

>> No.1980652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518056714569.png -(335.3 KiB, 378x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343347

>>1980651
".....!?"

"How the hell did she know that?!"

Fasho stares at Amanda, looking understandably surprised and/or shocked. And grits her teeth a bit

>> No.1980653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518056838478.jpg -(383.6 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392810

>>1980650
She had debated approaching sometime now. And being much more honest with herself than usual she wouldn't lie to herself that she didn't miss the whole thing where he'd turn into a kid and cause all kinds of trouble in the bar while calling her big sis. It was kind of endearing to her in a very annoying way. She found herself following him because well... She was feeling nostalgic and wasn't gonna deny that part of her missed his shenanigans.

Hey.

But as dangerous as nostalgia was she was far past the point of no return by exiting her basement. And she wasn't one to do things only halfway. She saw it through to the end even if it would end less than favorably but who knows. She'd step into view.

I was following you because I had to wait for you to get off your property lines. I don't wanna "trespass" on your kingdom.

Even if she has done so multiple times to fuck with Chara she wasn't gonna approach Gilgamesh unless it was on his own terms.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)21:27.

>> No.1980654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518056855237.jpg -(593.4 KiB, 1228x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607633

>>1980646
>>1980648
You were really going to do it.
Ciri said with a sigh, and then stood up.

He wouldn't even be depressed once you'd done it.

>> No.1980655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518057064000.png -(53.5 KiB, 250x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54746

>>1980647
I guess I'll get both, they're pretty cheap... you want to come in with me?
She could hold them for her.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)21:31.

>> No.1980656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518057093156.png -(1.3 MiB, 977x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1388670

>>1980648
>>1980654
Geralt remained on his knees.
Ciri's words and attitude made him numb, as if he had been stung by something venomous.

...Thank you.
Is what he mutters, choosing not to get too ahead of himself now.

>> No.1980657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518057575000.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 600x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172424

>>1980649
Wait really?
The Fox looked downright dumbfounded by that fact.
As a guardian spirit...
Sure people coming back from the dead is no big deal but a promotion like that.
Makes your head feel funny...
That'd remind her.
How you feeling right now?
Considering she dumped a whole bunch of demonic energy on her.
Excited? Maybe you can show me around, it's been a long time since I've been here...

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)21:39.

>> No.1980658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518057655729.png -(55.7 KiB, 245x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57026

>>1980656
>>1980654
I was, for you, but I changed my mind.
God, there's nothing worse than a man crying, seriously.
Unless they're pathetic sissies, then she doesn't give a shit, which is a bunch of men in the rp already

>> No.1980659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518057658000.jpg -(135.8 KiB, 830x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139039

>>1980652
The Raiju just waves at her idly.
So what is your name anyway...
Not that she doesn't already know but hey why not be polite!
My name's Amanda!

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)21:40.

>> No.1980660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518057694364.jpg -(316.6 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324209

>>1980655
Huh? Oh, okay~!

>> No.1980661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518057792855.png -(404.8 KiB, 759x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414520

>>1980659
"Wait, how did you know about my ship?? And don't bullshit me."

Points her finger at Amanda while wearing a bit of a scowl

>> No.1980662   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1980660
Let's go then...
And she'd head on into the shop, don't get booped by that tail.

>> No.1980663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058086008.png -(71.9 KiB, 521x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73577

>>1980653
Gil's eyes narrowed at the monster that crossed his path, with a very bitter look to it all. He seemed rather displeased you interrupted his evening.
Doing so was probably a good call on your part, but it was a terrible one to come out in front of me!
He puts his hands in his pockets and stares at you.
Now which piece of trash are you now? Not that I care really, I might just kill you for getting in my way this evening.

>> No.1980664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058167000.png -(162.5 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166406

>>1980661
It's cause I'm psychic.
She'd say matter of factly.
Name's Amanda, what's yours?
Not that she doesn't already know.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)21:49.

>> No.1980665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058362859.png -(568.9 KiB, 459x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
582508

>>1980664
The toned Saiyan woman rubs the back of her head, huffing. She isn't liking this; having some stranger invade her head like that

"You better stay out of my head if you know what's good for you!"

She says, still deciding to not introduce herself. Especially when she's got more pressing matters on her mind at the moment

>> No.1980666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058371560.jpg -(570.0 KiB, 1000x1359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583635

>>1980656
>>1980658
...Well all right.

>> No.1980667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058491913.png -(852.9 KiB, 1024x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
873319

>>1980658
>>1980666
Are you going to let her go?
Geralt looked up to Helen.
He felt like he was running out of options.

>> No.1980668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058592629.jpg -(359.0 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367663

>>1980662
Sora would follow her inside.

Do you buy toys often?

>> No.1980669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058620740.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980667
>>1980666
That isn't your choice.
She points to him
Talk to her and take her seriously and stop being a baby, especially when you're the one who's supposed to be the adult.

>> No.1980670   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1980665
Fasha... nice name.
She'd continue.
There's a lot of people with powers like mine here, you might want to look into getting a way to keep your mind from being read.
There's services for that after all.

>> No.1980671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518058791509.jpg -(383.6 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392810

>>1980663
Sigh.

I forgot how you don't pull punches at times.

She decides to skip pleasantries since Gilgamesh went ahead and called her trash and decides to do something.

I'm tha piece a trash that woulda wound up bein' married ta ya if I didn't make a fuckin' wagah with Helen sayin' "Oh Chara's a good kid, he'd nevah BURN DOWN MY FUCKIN' HOUSE WITH EVERYONE INSIDE."

She'd look at him dead in the face.

But I'm just a piece a trash there's no fuckin' way I'm yer wife from a different timeline. I mean it's not like I know that ya like yer mixed drinks ta be at least 2/3rds liquor or just [Wine Brand Name that Gil Likes When he decides not to drink his 2000 year old bottles. Which usually means it's a good wine]. Or tha fact that ya kept on callin' me big sis with the face of a cute kid an' interruptin' my business. Nah I'm just trash I wouldn't know any a that.

>> No.1980672   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1980668
No, I hardly ever shop, I was actually grounded for awhile, this is the first time I've been allowed out for awhile now...

>> No.1980673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518059006088.png -(133.0 KiB, 241x241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136193

>>1980670
"Grr, shut your mouth before I leave it bruised and bloody!"

Fasha will then walk past Amanda, not wanting to deal with her anymore. She's already feeling pretty annoyed

"Kuh, fine. I'll find a way to keep bitches like her out of my head. She's lucky I don't blast her to pieces!"

>> No.1980674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518059207321.png -(350.2 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358646

>>1980667
>>1980669
Don't be so hard on him, Helen. Geralt tries his best. He doesn't know how to act when he feels cornered.

Ciri shook her head.
Either way I'd prefer he doesn't remember this. His heart can't handle it as is.

>> No.1980675   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1980673
With an attitude like that someone's going to make her their toy before long...
Amanda would just silently increase the charge and pass the energy along the ground, causing the Sayian's sensitivity to spike.
You could always ask me for a place to go for something like that... I'd suggest a shrine or someone else with psychic powers...
Hell even Amanda knows how to make a mind blank now... if she asked nicely.

>> No.1980676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518059827103.jpg -(137.2 KiB, 1600x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140527

>>1980669
>>1980674
Geralt was still clenching his fists.

How do I know it's really her choice?

>> No.1980677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518059842548.png -(12.2 KiB, 183x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12533

>>1980657
A little tingly...?

She'd not at her second question.

Okay! We really added stuff for the pokemon but it's still pretty much the same except for my room and Daddy's.

She'd motion for her to follow her to the Poke Pen.

>> No.1980678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518060183326.jpg -(118.0 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120827

>>1980675
And as that happens...Fasha's body will start feeling warm and tingly

"Mm...I'm starting to feel as if I was traveling for far too damn long...hadn't had a chance for some relief...A lot of these men look like wimps too."

Her face blushes slightly

"...I don't need your help. I'll find my own way."

Fasha keeps walking off

>> No.1980679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518060243176.jpg -(47.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49028

>>1980672
That's no good... You should get out more often!

>> No.1980680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518060616000.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 643x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64684

>>1980677
Oh really... is that bad?
She'd ask as she'd follow her.
Show me then, I'm kind of curious...
She hasn't seen anything for the pokemon breeding in awhile after all.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)22:30.

>> No.1980681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518060719564.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980676
>>1980674
I dunno, it's hard to make someone believe it's of their choice if they don't wana believe it.
But honestly, I absolutely ENJOY training and breaking tough girls~
I love putting them in their place and making them beg for sexual relief.
Do you honestly think I would get that type of satisfaction if I brainwashed her?
Ciri calls me mistress because she lost and deal, and that was the most pleasure she's ever felt in her entire existence, and probably ever will.

>> No.1980682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518060862491.jpg -(84.2 KiB, 399x523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86195

A portal will open to New Ravnica's throne room, opening in an oddly different fashion than New Ravnica's portals would. And out of it walks a rather familiar mage wearing smooth silky fabrics, doing his best to leave a good impression after such a long time between visits. To Vaati, many years have gone by since last speaking with the leech king.
King Lupul. My has it been some time...

>> No.1980683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518060930090.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83830

>>1980679
Last time I went out I got in a lot of trouble, ended up causing some trouble for people and everything.
And she got teen pregnant....
I do want to go out more so I'm trying to be on good behavior!

>> No.1980684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061014501.jpg -(280.1 KiB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286776

>>1980676
>>1980681
Which technically means, I could potentially get bored if she has nothing else to offer me.
Ciri chimes in with a shrug.

>> No.1980685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061021576.png -(1.0 MiB, 1113x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1059685

>>1980671
Stop!
He holds out his hand.
Don't say another word like you are her. I get it now though... As stupid as this world is I understand how such a thing came to be.
His eyes narrow.
I'm going to be honest, it's sickening to look at you like this. though I am glad you are not really her. If Helen had really gone all the way...
Well there was no telling how he would react.
Fine though... I'll accept you are a disgusting mongrel version of her. But the real question is what do you want from me?

>> No.1980686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061087154.jpg -(168.9 KiB, 600x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172991

>>1980678
And now she's following her from a distance... that heat might just keep on going up the longer she walks...
I wonder how long it'll take her before she gives in?

>> No.1980687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061403485.png -(625.9 KiB, 570x806) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640909

>>1980681
>>1980684
Maybe if I were some random peasant, I'd buy that. But i'm smarter than that.
Geralt looked away from both of them.

I'm done talking.

>> No.1980688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061489832.jpg -(383.6 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392810

>>1980685
Like it or not I was her.

She'd say it with the same Wright he did.

I wound up like this because I was dumb enough to not listen to you. I made a bet with Helen to get Laura back that I was so confident in Chara not to actually do anything terrible and yet he killed Bren and Anju.

She heaves a sigh.

Even if you left me after those after that timeline I owe you an apology. I know that doesn't undo anything that happened in my timeline but I at least hope it's at least worth the dirt on your shoes.

>> No.1980689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061531050.jpg -(10.2 KiB, 189x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10486

>>1980682
Vaati should know then that anyone who enters the throne room unannounced is in great danger of seeing something they probably don't want to see. In this case: it's The Leech King in his birthday suit. Luckily for Vaati, the full view of his cock is obscured by the woman's head currently buried in his lap and the large fluffy tail doing it's best to salvage some form of modesty. The lewd sounds though, you can't really forget those.
No, don't worry about it. Keep going.
The King whispers to the girl before looking up to Vaati.

Yeah.
He says at length, addressing the purple magician.
It really has...

>> No.1980690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061563323.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1980687
>>1980684
She looks to Ciri
What he means is, it'll take time for him to get used to it, only is grumpy old man speak.

>> No.1980691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061566065.png -(8561 B, 118x125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8561

>>1980686
"Hah..."

Fasha is indeed being affected by it. But she's a tough Saiyan, it'll probably take some time. Longer than what Amanda is probably used to

"Stop...following me!"

She turns around, and looks like she's ready to throw down

"You're up to something aren't you!? Fuck off before I kill you!"

"Damn it... it's getting worse..."

>> No.1980692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518061779339.jpg -(256.9 KiB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263114

>>1980683
I see. Well that's good of you to behave~

>> No.1980693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062110257.jpg -(111.0 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113707

>>1980689
>>1980682
Mmmmf~

Spiffy acknowledges him by continuing on with her actions. Caring little for the conversation going on around her and more on Leechy because she loves him like that.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)22:55.

>> No.1980694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062231117.png -(376.4 KiB, 500x723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385412

>>1980692
And now that they're in the store she'd take the two toys she wanted and pass them to Sora.
Here hold these for me...
They're nice and huggable.
Yes, I'm kind of sheltered so Mom said I need more experience now. Especially since I'm going to be a mother someday.

>> No.1980695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062268905.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 423x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89991

>>1980689
He'll let out a soft chuckle as he makes his way towards the king
A fine taste in women~ Similar to that of your son.
Given how he got my daughter pregnant.
Annete darling, come join us.
>>1980693
Spiffy loves the Lupul D yes she does!

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)22:57.

>> No.1980696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062450789.png -(161.4 KiB, 1080x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165303

>>1980691
Yeah but Amanda's being patient, like a weasel stalking a snake to it's lair.
Up to something... maybe... maybe I'm just interested in seeing you try...
It's been a long time since Amanda's had to actually fight or anything.

>> No.1980697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062558770.png -(887.2 KiB, 791x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
908481

>>1980688
Chara killed them?
He raises an eye brow.
I see... Well I always knew the little maggot was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I figured I would have killed him before he made his move but it seems I failed or I let my guard down too much. Pity... If only my Jenna could see what you've seen then maybe she wouldn't coddle him so much and see the monster he is.
He then waves his hand.
I don't need the apology of a monster who couldn't read between the lines. You got what you deserved, I have no pity for you. I would have felt the same way if Jenna made the same mistakes as you did though, so don't feel too bad.

>> No.1980698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062576812.jpg -(192.0 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196603

>>1980689
>>1980693
>>1980695
And sensing a summons Annete had dropped what she was doing to arrive with a psychic Flourish behind Vaati... oh boy more fluffy tails.
Oh I didn't know you were planning on meeting the father's family today...
She curtsied at them both.

>> No.1980699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062788559.png -(215.8 KiB, 870x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220945

>>1980696
Gritting her teeth, that was all she needed to hear from Amanda

"Is that right? Tch, then I'll show you just what a Saiyan woman can do you bitch!"

Despite her rising arousal, Fasha lunges at Amanda and goes for a kick to the side of her head. She's quite fast and strong for someone of her level

>> No.1980700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062840209.jpg -(11.2 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11497

>>1980698
>>1980695
Well, I should probably respect my son enough to spare the mother of his children the sight of my cock. Grandiose a sight as it may be.
Wheatley. Lights.

The throne itself is swathed in darkness, then a new body appears through its own portal at the foot of the dais.
There we are.

Now, I presume you're here to yell at me or something?

>>1980693
Spiffy is welcome to stay in the darkness until she wants to come out.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)23:07.

>> No.1980701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518062950563.png -(842.0 KiB, 700x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862207

>>1980687
>>1980690
I can tell. Maybe we should give him some time alone?

>> No.1980702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063018506.jpg -(117.2 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120003

>>1980690
>>1980701
Mmnnn...
Geralt grunts. He's not happy.
But he's going to stubbornly do what he said: he's not talking anymore.

>> No.1980703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063135026.png -(18.2 KiB, 164x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18604

>>1980680
No we just haven't done a lot with all the money we have now. Daddy says it's good to save up but Nanaya says that I shouldn't wait to get the things I want.

Well the Pens are where the poogeymans are kept after sunset and after dinner time. So caitlin's cautious to open the door to the place. Young pokemans are quite energetic. There's not much breeding going on at the moment as they seem to be either asleep or winding down for the day with only a few perking upon Caitlin and Conny's entry.

>> No.1980704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063234903.png -(449.9 KiB, 877x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460649

>>1980694
A mother... I see! Then these toys must be for when you have a baby, right?
Sora smiled happily, holding the toys with extra care!

>> No.1980705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063247294.png -(378.1 KiB, 600x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387176

>>1980698
>>1980700
Oh my no. Our children have learned their lesson. No yelling necessary. Anymore at least.
We are merely here to get better acquainted with Virgil's father.
Of course, we are already familiar with one another. Annete on the other hand, is not.
Unless she has been watching you. Which tends to be a habit of hers.

>> No.1980706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063260693.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58171

>>1980699
And as the hit connected she'd be sent flying into a nearby wall where she'd crash... with her neck at an odd angle...
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch... she hits like a Rhydon!
She'd kind of lay there like a puppet with it's strings cut before with a slow bit of eriee glowing she'd levitate back up again before her arms rose up and reset her head.
Not bad...

>> No.1980707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063267235.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980702
>>1980701
For the best, it'll probably do em some good.
Meanwhile, you can walk around with that bondage rope some more~

>> No.1980708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063477614.jpg -(383.6 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392810

>>1980697
Well she could see it your way, you just need to put into better perspective of what she's dealing with when around Chara. As dumb as it is without visual examples she's not going to believe you.

Even after seeing her as frightened as she was at the thought of him leaving he'd still do it if it happened regardless. I bet in this timeline he'd even leave with Nanaya.

I still feel like I owe you something for that much willful ignorance. I may be a "mongrel" to you but I can still help you get more out of your relationship with her. If you think my goal is sleeping with you then you're sorely mistaken.

Jan knows that being a monster Gil has no desire for her. And Gil should know that unless he's up to her waist or shorter as well as being under a certain age she's not really interested.

>> No.1980710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063670746.jpg -(254.3 KiB, 562x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260370

>>1980700
>>1980705
Annete had been looking at Lupul in action... and she didn't look that bothered by it at all...
Mmmmhmm...
Still when he came up in another body she just smiled and nodded.
Yes, I think it was about time I meet you anyway, Virgil had told me quite a bit about you already, you have a lovely boy...
It's clear Annete's not bothered by her soon to be grandmother status in the slightest, of course Vaati's words did get an awkward blush.
Well I wouldn't lie and say I didn't do some research of my own ahead of time.

Last edited 18/02/07(Wed)23:21.

>> No.1980711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063786255.jpg -(5337 B, 246x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5337

>>1980705
Well I do get around, so watching me is easy enough...

Though you said "our" children have learned their lessons. I sincerely hope for your sake that is merely a poor choice of words on your part. Because if I find out that you've been disciplining my son without my knowledge, things are going to get very uncomfortable, very fast...

>>1980710
Lupul turns to Annette, and nods.
Well I'm glad you've taken a liking to him, since I think you are just his type. More or less explains how we all ended up here, heheh.
He gives a laugh, shaking his head.
A pleasure to meet you, Annette.

>> No.1980712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518063955745.png -(381.9 KiB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391110

>>1980704
Exactly, she'll need something soft to hug when I'm not around!
She said as she looked around for a few other things.

>> No.1980713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518064036239.jpg -(150.7 KiB, 600x1247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154328

>>1980706
Fasha by now is panting a little bit. Her body feeling hotter than it was a moment ago. And starts to suspect Amanda as to why she started feeling like this all of a sudden

"She just shrugged that off like nothing!"

"Grr! You did something to me didn't you!?"

Now feeling mad, her power rises a bit from the emotion and rushes Amanda again and lifts her off her feet via her clothes and tries pinning her against the wall rather hard

>> No.1980714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518064191002.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 275x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52256

>>1980710
Vaati turns and makes his way towards Annete, hands sliding around her waist
Makes me wonder if you ever spy on me and Carrie~
>>1980711
Responsibility is their lesson Lupul. Rest assure I did nothing with your boy. Nor do I hold any hard feelings towards him. We merely wish the best for our granddaughter.

>> No.1980715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518064337518.png -(1.0 MiB, 1109x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1096027

>>1980708
...
He pauses.
Why are you doing this? If you work for Helen now then your only mission should be to piss me off more then I already am with her and your kind.
He folds his arms.
How can I trust you mean what you say when I've been back stabbed by your kind time and time again. You say you owe me an apology but I'm going to need more then just your word.

>> No.1980718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518064715957.jpg -(736.4 KiB, 2169x3069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754064

>>1980713
In fact the very act of touching her would have given her another shock, by now her body would be definitely feeling the urge to get something to fill it.
Just helping to welcome you to the place...
She'd say before she was grabbed again... the lewd Weasel getting grabbed and with a little deft spin, sliding out of her clothes as she moved to lift her... and as she touched her own hand lashed out giving her a sudden orgasmic jolt of pleasure directly to her stomach.

>> No.1980721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518065075789.jpg -(383.6 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392810

>>1980715
I don't 'work' for Helen, she may be my mistress but I sought you out on my own volition and even went the extra step to not intrude in your home when I easily could've popped in on your leisure time and ruined a perfectly good day for you. What more do you need out of me? Because I'm not gonna get on my knees and beg you to listen to my words.

Mostly because she knows that wont work on Gil.

You ever hear the expression "You don't know what you have until it's gone?" She thinks she learned that lesson with Laura when really she didn't learn shit. You're the greatest thing besides Bren to come along and you have to play 2nd banana to a bunch of kids who don't even know what the thing between their legs is for? After all you've provided for her? As a King you have every right and reason to command her respect. And I get that you may have a thing for her stubborn attitude but I can't help but feel you'd appreciate just a bit more devotion.

>> No.1980723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518065222685.jpg -(415.6 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425594

>>1980711
She smile back at him happily.
Yes it's a pleasure to meet you finally in person as well, your reputation precedes you... and is clearly worthy.
Is she flirting or just teasing, who can say?

>>1980714
She'd glance at Vaati.
Nothing is beyond my gaze Vaati... besides I know you don't mind...
Such a voyuer.
And no of course not, the only punishment we gave was to ground our daughter from traveling until she understood the reasons behind her reckless actions...
I guess denying Virgil fluffy tails was a punishment for him but Annete wasn't really thinking of that.

>> No.1980729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1518066353275.png -(9905 B, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9905

>>1980721
...
You keep speaking to his ego, which makes him buckle a bit, but he also knows you would know this to be his greatest weakness and try to use it against him. But then again.
Haaaa...
He sighs.
What was it you say? You hate lying or some other nonsense like that?
He shakes his head.
As much as I hate to admit it you seem to have some of her left in you even if it's all tainted now.
He puts his hands back in his pockets.
Very well... What do you want from me then? You know as well as I do making you do anything is a process that takes ten years or longer. I couldn't make you budge until recently.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff