[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1517870439283.jpg -(30.9 KiB, 500x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31663 No.1980081   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1980083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517870966479.png -(1.9 MiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1940920
>Helen

Assuming her sword hasn't been thrown away, Ciri will grab it and stand up.
She couldn't remember her training anymore, but she was still physically fit and was confident that swinging a pointy piece of metal around would still get a result. It might not be a good one, but she didn't have many other options.

Still, she wasn't giving up.
Like hell you are! I told you I wasn't giving in without a fight, and I meant it!

Any tentacles that come at her are going to be met with her swinging the sword at it.
I always survive. No matter what. Even if I have to start over from scratch.
If she managed to somehow escape, of course, she wasn't going to sit around doing nothing. She was already planning ahead on trying to retrain herself... somehow. She wasn't sure how, but that wasn't the point! Besides, who would teach Illya?

>> No.1980084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517871164448.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980083
She'd be doing fine, until more tentacles than she can handle would pop out from her shadow to restrain her
Some won't wait at all and would aim to thrust inside of both her holes, all greased up and ready to go, which would cause immense pleasure due to how they're coated in a special aphrodisiac and brimming with demonic energy
There won't be a fight~

>> No.1980086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517871610640.jpg -(136.6 KiB, 709x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139896

>>1980084
Nygaahh!
She yelped as she was overwhelmed, but she wouldn't stop glaring or struggling.
Even with the pleasure suddenly overtaking her body, she was clenching her teeth down sharply.

G-Get these... things out of me!
Why does it feel good... It should be hurting. I've never had it like this before.
She expected pain, prepared for and braced herself for pain. The pleasure was confusing her.
But she was stubborn and defiant all the same. It was just part of who she was.
But she was also curious, sexually frustrated, and didn't hate her situation.
She just hated not having control over herself. She hated everyone trying to control her.
That's why she trained- that's why she learned how to be the Lady of the Lake.
She embraced her destiny to achieve true Freedom, and now it was gone and she couldn't understand how... or remember exactly. Her mind felt fuzzy.
Damn it...!

>> No.1980087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517871891891.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980086
Helen would smile as two more tentacles would approach her breasts
They would open up in the shape of suction cups with needles in them, before then piercing the girl's nipples and latching onto her breasts
More pleasure would flood into her system, her breasts would feel great, out of this world even, as the tentacles began pumping fluid into them and enlarging them
Let's modify that body of yours, we have no use for a combat ready body~
Meanwhile the tentacles occupying her two other holes would begin thrusting away, letting the aphrodisiac get to work on her body

>> No.1980088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517872086170.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61479

>>1980087
>>1980087
Stop...!
She'd yell out, watching the tentacles on her breasts. As the began enlarging, she couldn't help but... bite her lower lip and anticipate orgasming from the feeling.
Ciri didn't do the naughty very often, so her body wasn't used to pleasure to begin with.
Unless helen does the mean thing.

>> No.1980089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517872360562.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980088
Well, okay~
She does the mean thing~
The tentacles would stop, preventing her from hitting climax, but now her breasts felt so full and large, they were ridiculously sensitive and the pleasure of them alone would be enough to keep her close to the edge

>> No.1980090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517872914982.jpg -(84.1 KiB, 643x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86118

>>1980089
She would breathe heavily, wincing with anticipation as she wriggled defiantly.

Let me go...!
She'd gasp, trying to fight the pleasure which was now feeling a lot more like pain. An unbearable tormenting feeling she could try to use to anchor her consciousness with anger.
I don't know how I can escape... this pleasure is maddening... I'm stuck... I'm trapped... again.
The only way out she could see was giving in, and she absolutely didn't want to. Even with how tempting it was.

>> No.1980091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517873147625.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980090
Oh, what's that? You want to keep reveling in the feeling~?
She would cause the pleasure to ramp up again, but the orgasm just wouldn't come

>> No.1980092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517873210809.jpg -(58.2 KiB, 593x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59586

>>1980085
Fuck off it's right there, scroll down I'm not deleting it and reposting it, fight me

>> No.1980093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517873326681.png -(4.3 MiB, 1200x2350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4516428

>>1980091
Oohh...!
She moaned as the pleasure ramped up, momentarily losing her glare to a look of surprise.

>> No.1980094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517873363053.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 536x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50964

>>1980059
Jenna would grab him as he was crawling away.

Nah! Ya get back 'ere! C'mon ya wanna plow me don't ya!?

Jenna was happy to be the bully for once. She'd first grab him by the legs and slide him over to her self She'd firmly plant her boot on the top of his and with a wide grin she opens her arms and becons the others to come at her. This revelation made her a little more confident in the abilites people have always managed to negate or tear away from her. She's usually training or working at getting stronger. To get in a somewhat live scenario where all this time actually felt like it was put to use rather than a waste was a welcome change to her and she was gonna ham up every second of it.

>> No.1980095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517873544874.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980093
Oh look at you~
One moment fighting defiantly, and the other moaning like a slut when the other sees right through to the real you~
The tentacles would thrust more and more, and the pleasure would continue to build and build, but still the climax would not come, and the hunger for release would continue to grow as the aphrodisiac continued to do their work

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)18:32.

>> No.1980096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517873799314.jpg -(149.0 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152539

>>1980094
>>1980094
The others will run for the door, screaming profanities about witches and cursing them and their mutant powers.
Which causes quite a ruckus!

People outside will be peering in to see what the fuss is about. The lady behind the counter, however, is keeping her mouth shut. Even despite her opinion, Jenna gave her enough money to buy herself a life elsewhere so she's not complaining.

...Maybe you went a little bit overboard here. We should get going before they call the clan soldiers over. I don't want to deal with Hjalmar or Cerys right now.

>> No.1980097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517873955293.jpg -(111.8 KiB, 650x463) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114476

>>1980095
Ciri rolled her head to the side and clenched her teeth again, this time biting into her lip to try and force herself to keep conscious through the pleasure. There will be blood!
...

I'm not going to beg... I can't... I won't give in...!

>> No.1980098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517874154862.jpg -(413.4 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423370

>>1980096
Hey you guys are tha ones who decided ta pick up sticks! I was perfectly fine with stickin' with my hands!

She'll throw a fireball at the ass of one as he's trying to get away.

Fuck them. I just wanted a fist fight. If I get a knife pulled on me all fuckin' bets are off.

She's wiping the floor with the guy she still has under her boot. Really she's shifting his head back and forth to get a good taste of the shit on the ground.

Yer lucky I don't make yer manhood no biggah than tha yer small fingah. Maybe even smallah...

>> No.1980099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517874223663.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980097
However, at that point, even that was causing pleasure due to the aphrodisiac finally flowing through her system completely
Soon, another tentacle for each hole would fit and stretch itself inside of her, causing waves of pleasure and an odd sense of fullness as they push on inside of her and cause her stomach to grow and grow
D'awww they're making a home inside of you~

>> No.1980100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517874440873.png -(495.9 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507784

>>1980098
>>1980098
Well, Jenna, when you approach people and begin randomly insulting them in a lawless place like this, they're going to opt for the easiest method of solving their problem.

Most bar brawls end in people taking out an axe and hacking off someone's legs- usually dwarves.

>> No.1980101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517874980109.png -(403.3 KiB, 750x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413019

>>1980099
Gnahaaaaahh!
She cried out, looking at Helen with a horrifyingly panicked look.
She couldn't stand how good she felt.

...Ahhh...!
Even if I do beg... she won't pull them out... This is unbearable... I want her to just finish it... just get it over with...!

>> No.1980102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875014131.jpg -(31.5 KiB, 512x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32283

>>1980100
Ah I was nevah a people person anyways, it actually took me a while ta learn how ta play nice in that fuckin' world.

Jenna shrugs.

Lets get outta 'ere.

She gets her boot of the guy.

>> No.1980103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875138711.png -(883.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
904804

>>1980102
Yeah. Let's go.
Ciri would head for the door.

There goes that potential contract. Oh well.

>> No.1980104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875169240.png -(424.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434508

>>1980092
Il fite u, fgt

Hello!
Pan would find someone just popping up in front of her. There's no energy explosion, no cloud of smoke, no flashes of light, not even a courtesy BAMF. Just someone suddenly existing in front of her.

>> No.1980105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875308459.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980101
No you don't
Helen would say, interrupting her thoughts
You want me to give you even more, that's what you want~
It's simple, beg for me to give you climax, show me what you are, admit defeat and I will give it to you~
The tentacles would move away from her nipples, and then wrap around the now extremely large breasts, tightening and causing immense pleasure as milk comes spraying out
How wonderful, this new body will be perfect for a slut like you~

>> No.1980106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875487355.jpg -(41.7 KiB, 542x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42708

>>1980104
Gah!
Pan flails at this sudden appearance because only Goku does this kind of warpy bullshit
Who- what- where-!?

>> No.1980107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875502963.jpg -(200.1 KiB, 1024x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204953

>>1980105
Hyaahhhh...!!!
She'll be moaning really loudly, watching the Milk spray out with mild disgust and fascination.

N-No...!

>> No.1980108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875606771.png -(294.9 KiB, 1016x893) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301927

>>1980106
She smiles, it's awkward and stilted.
Hello!
She repeats.
Oh, wait. Those were questions, weren't they?
Um, Me. I dunno. And here!
Nod nod.

>> No.1980109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875756435.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77646

>>1980103
I'll make it up ta ya. Just name yer price an' Im sure I can get it.

She takes in a happy breath and if Ciri is perceptive enough she can see some clear liquid running down Jenna's leg while trembles a little.

God damn it how did I get off ta that...?

>> No.1980110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875875282.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 1040x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167291

>>1980109
I can get anything I want myself, remember?
Ciri smiles.

But I'll accept the thought at least...
And in noticing the liquids... she keeps quiet.

>> No.1980111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517875881831.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980107
Yes, you'll never be the same again~
The tentacles would continue to squeeze and play with her large breasts and the others would continue to thrust, allowing the pleasure to build and build, and the urge for release to grow
Helen meanwhile would stand there and watch sadistically as the girl's will withers away

>> No.1980112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876074767.jpg -(364.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373331

>>1980108
Who the heck are you supposed to be?
I don't think Piccolo has any friends besides my family and you sure aren't one.

>> No.1980113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876086932.jpg -(173.2 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177356

>>1980110
Well I owe ya 'nough fer gettin' me away fer a lil' bit Im sure there's somethin' I can do for ya sometime.

She'd walk along with her casually.

So where to next?

>> No.1980114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876244921.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 748x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69165

>>1980112
Yeah, I'm nobody's family, I think, but I'm Emra!

I don't know who Piccolo is or your family, but I popped up here because you did!
I thought it looked fun.

>> No.1980115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876411220.jpg -(81.3 KiB, 1000x984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83254

>>1980111
Ciri glared through teary eyes at Helen, still defiant even now.
Her will was being chipped away at, but she had a very strong will.

At one point in the books, she almost makes someone's head explode when they try to poke inside her head.
She knew she had no way out of this, and rather than simply give in to the pleasure she begrudgingly and desperately gave in to the demands- doing so on her own, or what she believes is her own.

Fine... I like it! It feels good! Just let me finish...!

>> No.1980116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876511607.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980115
Hmm, I'm not really feeling it to be honest.
Helen shrugs
In fact, I'm half tempted to leave you here for a few days for the pleasure to keep building~

>> No.1980117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876565060.png -(2.8 MiB, 1662x2004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2951258

>>1980113
I can show you other places I'm familiar with. We can travel to a new world all together. Or I can take you back to your bar- it'll be as if we never even left.
Because she can just appear seconds after they originally disappeared.

>> No.1980118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876771659.jpg -(222.6 KiB, 1280x1299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227894

>>1980116
Ugh... No! I'm not one of your toys, you horrible woman! Let me go! Let me go so i can kill you! I am never going to forget this!

>> No.1980119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517876889702.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980118
Okey doke, see you in a week.
She says as she begins to walk away, letting the tentacles do what they want with her

>> No.1980120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517877164909.jpg -(596.1 KiB, 1653x1208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610430

>>1980119
Stop...! This isn't right! You're a horrible person!

>> No.1980121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517877305994.jpg -(261.8 KiB, 433x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268060

Since I'm in the mood, here's a fish, starting with Megan since why not, the small fox taking a small stroll around Aurora cause she's bored...
I need a new hobby, maybe I should start learning magic again... sure sex is fun but finding new partners is a pain....

If that's not up for it there's also Amanda who's either at the gym minding her own business, or out advertising for it in Raiju form... in a good mood considering cause she's thinking that it's about time to introduce her daughter to the family business.

Other options include Annete if you want her, who'll most likely be in one of the bars working on a 'lesson plan' for future lessons with Magus or anyone else.

Or request someone else.

>> No.1980122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517877644675.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 536x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50964

>>1980117
Lets go somewhere close to tha sea. Been too long since I been ta one. It'd be nice ta have shit run through my mind for once.

Jenna really liked the beach. Even if the waters were polluted she still enjoyed the feeling of sand on her feet.

Maybe I can fuck 'round with 'er a lil' bit too.

Jenna getting mischievous with magic is one of the traits that Bren got her fond with.

>> No.1980123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517877977618.png -(15.2 KiB, 141x174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15530

>>1980114
Okay? Nice to meet you?

What do you mean "like me".

>> No.1980124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517878214834.png -(263.8 KiB, 908x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270115

>>1980123
Well you just showed up, didn't you?
Like, one minute you weren't here and the next... poof! You were here shouting at someone about pickles...
She tilts her head
It looked fun so I poofed, too.

>> No.1980125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517878308977.png -(350.2 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358646

>>1980122
This way then.
Ciri said and decided to go for a walk!

I told you before, Skellige has generally everything you're looking for. These are all islands in the sea, so there's never a beach too far.

>> No.1980126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517878509884.jpg -(9334 B, 295x171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9334
>Virgil

The little price would be lucky to find that the starship's fuel reserves were modestly full. It seems likely that it was the spiders, not running out of fuel, that did this starship in. Luckily, if Virgil is careful with his calculations, and conservative with his warp jumps, he should be able to navigate back to familiar space with plenty of fuel left.

>> No.1980127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517879121843.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980120
Yeah, but I enjoy being one, and that's all that matters~
She would say turning around
Let's make a deal, so you stop your whining.
You last 2 days on this world and if you can last without breaking.
If you don't, then you surrender yourself to me forever as me pet.
That means you sacrifice everything from your rights as a living thing and your will~
If you can however outlast the 2 days then I will let you go, and not ever bother you again.
You're such a horny slut however that I don't see you lasting those 2 days at all.

>> No.1980128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517879270048.jpg -(815.0 KiB, 1000x1507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834511

>>1980125
I gotta make a portal ta here sometime then. Maybe build myself a little shack somewhere out here. I'll bring Bren ovah. Hell he'd love ta meet ya. Tha kid loves adventures.

>> No.1980129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517879362620.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 580x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206910

>>1980124
I didn't poof at all, I was just walking around and took a wrong turn.
You're weird, lady.

>> No.1980130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517879423079.png -(298.4 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305554

>>1980127
>>1980127
No... If I last for two days let me go, and let Jenna go as well.
She said desperately with tears in her eyes.

If I break, then I won't be in a position to argue will I?
She's doing her best to break me.

>> No.1980131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517879646476.png -(965.0 KiB, 860x1393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
988154

>>1980128
Ciri turns around and glares sharply at Jenna.

Don't.

>> No.1980132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517879878806.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980130
Sure, if you last the two days on this world then I'll let her go too~
That is how confident I am that you will break, but I will consider what you said as your word~
You will know defeat you will taste despair, and you will welcome it~
Helen would smirk, and then she'd vanish, leaving the girl there to be ruthlessly violated by the tentacles, all while being denied climax

>> No.1980133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517880008736.png -(234.1 KiB, 649x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239674

>>1980129
Nooooo, you definitely poofed. I sensed it!
Nod nod
One minute you weren't here, and the next you were!
It's okay, though. Plenty of people do that here.
Maybe you'll get back to your world eventually, that happens pretty often. But while you're here you may as well enjoy it!
What do you like to do?
I'm sure there's someone else that likes doing it!

>> No.1980134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517880204794.png -(19.8 KiB, 199x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20294

>>1980133
What-
Okay listen lady you're not making any sense and you're starting to confuse me so I'm gonna go find Piccolo instead.
Pan starts floating up and then flies off further into the wilderness in search of Big Green

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)20:23.

>> No.1980135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517880385336.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 467x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174231

>>1980131
Jenna puts her hands up and shrugs.

Alright.

The respect Jenna has for Geralt speaks volumes. She was here on Ciri's terms so Ciri had the ultimate say so on things. She'd just keep walking along.

>> No.1980136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517880410348.png -(90.6 KiB, 813x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92754

>>1980134
Why does everybody say that?
She pulls a sad face, groaning a bit. She doesn't notice Pan fly off, but when Pan touches back down, Emra will be there waiting.

You seem to like flying! Plenty of people here can fly!
I don't like flying so much because everyone goes too fast...

>> No.1980137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517880635016.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 1000x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79664

>>1980132
I just need to last two days... that'll be hard, but I have to do it.
She thought to herself, trying to think of a way to escape. She'd struggle, wriggling about, squirming with all of her might for the first few hours before finally giving in and letting the tentacles do what they do.

But when you're stuck in situations like these, time always seems to move so slowly... the hours dragged on and on and on... the first day felt like an eternity.
She was exhausted by nightfall, and wanted this to stop. She wanted to cum. The pleasure was getting to her head.

By the morning of the second day, Ciri will have started grinding against the tentacles on her own trying to get at least some satisfaction out of it. She couldn't escape, so she tried to embrace it and go with it- thinking that if she relaxed her body enough or tried to give the tentacles easier access so to speak, then she'd feel better enough to just get by...

By the time Helen comes back, Ciri will even have one of them in her mouth, letting it ravage her face.
Her breasts will have kept producing milk as well, and after being played with for so long, even her nipples will be swollen just from the stimulation the rest of her body felt.

Can't... can't...
She was trying to hold on, even still... but there was barely anything left of her conscious will to resist. Her stubbornness will have held through for quite a while, and even as if out of habit, she'll defiantly resist deep in her mind despite how far gone her body is.
There'd be a sense of disconnection for her, but she'd be too busy servicing the tentacles to care.

>> No.1980138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517880844902.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 800x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47867

>>1980135
...Sorry. I just have family here still. I have to protect them from that other world, though. That's why I can't see them right now. They'll start asking questions and I don't think I'd have the heart to answer them...

>> No.1980139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881016601.jpg -(27.1 KiB, 267x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27712

>>1980138
I undahstand tha feelin' I try ta do tha same fer tha kids I look aftah but...

She heaves a sigh.

It's hard when it's fuckin' everywhere. Tha best ya can do is tell 'em tha truth.

I've been tryin' ta do that with Bren fer a while though...

>> No.1980140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881151444.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980137
Helen would indeed eventually shown up after the two days had passed, she'd smile looking at the sight
Oh my~
What a cute slut~
Presenting yourself in such a wonderful way to your mistress~
The words mistress would come so naturally to her at this point

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)20:39.

>> No.1980141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881232384.png -(38.8 KiB, 155x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39730

>>1980126
Virgil was starting to get hungry after a few jumps so his calculations were starting to get a bit more hurried as he realized he should've eaten before starting his exam.

>> No.1980142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881284119.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 984x1312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295445

>>1980136
Huh?
How did you do that?
Are you using Instant Transmission...?

>> No.1980143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881401827.jpg -(324.8 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332623

>>1980139
...No. That's not right at all. There's more at stake than just that. It's just a lot to explain.

To begin with, I don't recall which year I've come to. I could disrupt the Timeline. There's also the Lodge of Sorceresses and what could happen if they sensed or found your portal. People I know could get hurt either way. Or worse.

>> No.1980144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881586692.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77646

>>1980143
Alright, well look ya ain't gotta say much more. I can get why I shouldn't fuck with somethin' like this. If alls I gotta do is find ya ta get 'ere then that's fine. I ain't gonna fuck things up that bad for ya. I can make up a contract, I can't make up fer tragedies. An' I got 'nough a those undah my belt I ain't gonna make anothah happen if I can help it.

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)20:46.

>> No.1980145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881616981.jpg -(104.5 KiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107047

>>1980140
Mmnnn...
She was busy fellating a tentacle.
When Helen spoke up, the word resonated almost hypnotically and she began speaking with the phallic object still in her mouth.

Ah aght oohh haaays isshrsss~

>> No.1980146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881618283.jpg -(6899 B, 328x154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6899

>>1980141
Luckily for the Princeling, he is home free! Soon enough, he'll end up seeing the Imperial Fleet on the display. Looks like his little exam is finally over!

>> No.1980147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881708023.jpg -(218.7 KiB, 1024x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223905

>>1980144
So do my friends, believe me. This isn't a very nice world.

She sighs, and then smiles.
...But it has some nice places. And some nice people.

>> No.1980148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881739138.png -(245.6 KiB, 661x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251501

>>1980142
Blink blink
Insta-whaty-what?
Apparently not!

Head tilt
What's that?

>> No.1980149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517881787646.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1980146
HA HA! We've made it Robot! There's fleet! Home Free!

He goes to the Comms Console and hails the flagship!

This is Prince Virgil arriving aboard the unidentifed dilapidated vessel, requesting docking permission!

>> No.1980150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882059836.jpg -(119.0 KiB, 503x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121896

>>1980147
Everywhere's got its share of assholes and good people. That ain't gonna change no mattah where ya go.

She looks for the upcoming beach.

When we don't risk fuckin' everythin' up I'd like ta meet yer friends. Hell you an' Geralt are welcome ovah ta my place ta stay, eat, or whatevah.

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)20:54.

>> No.1980151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882063609.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167329

>>1980149
Virgil would of course be given docking permission. Indeed, the fleet would be only mildly surprised at the Prince turning up in a hotwired space wreck. Monarch is waiting for him in the hangar.

Congratulations on passing the exam Prince Virgil. Your completion time warrants you a 79% mark. Luckily for you, a C still passes.

>> No.1980152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882160866.jpg -(65.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66744

>>1980148
It's this thing my Grandpa does that lets him go anywhere instantly- but if you don't know that, then you don't know.

>> No.1980153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882202572.jpg -(88.1 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90179

>>1980150
I'll remember that.
Since Skellige is mostly mountainous islands, a lot of the trek will be downhill. The beaches will be small and spread out, but what few there are were at least untouched by polution or technology.
The water looked nice. There might be drift wood here or there, but it wouldn't be super terrible.

Unless you try swimming, don't do that.

>> No.1980154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882218109.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>1980151
79%!?

He exclaims in disbelief over the comms. A C was the lowest grade he's had since he was 9! He wants those floofy tails of science around him again!

>> No.1980155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882354178.png -(304.0 KiB, 608x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311334

>>1980152
Oh... I just sort of exist where I want when I want to. I don't have names for anything I do... Just what I am!

What's your Grandpa's name?

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)20:59.

>> No.1980156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882431333.jpg -(170.0 KiB, 420x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174106

>>1980154
You were expected back twenty seven minutes and forty three seconds ago.
She says, smiling evilly.

Three more minutes and you would have failed entirely.

>> No.1980157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882584867.jpg -(349.8 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358233

>>1980153
Jenna would take in a breath and just look out at the water. In a very dreamy like state. Taking in a breath.

I gotta learn how ta make pocket dimensions an' shit like that so I can have more a this...

Jenna takes off her top but not her skirt and then sits down in the sand happily.

>> No.1980158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882614624.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980145
She tentacle would soon leave her mouth, just for clarity purpose
What was that~?

>> No.1980159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882704431.png -(58.6 KiB, 276x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60022

>>1980157
Ciri sits down quietly and just nods.

Hmm...
She didn't understand pocket dimensions, but she knew that Ulti's clock tower was one.

>> No.1980160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882754058.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1980156
.....

Virgil remains silent. He knew failure meant Monarch would never teach him again since she didn't even like getting him the second chance but she can see the mixture of relief and agony on Virgil's face.

>> No.1980161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882758440.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 1024x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87840

>>1980158
I said, I've lasted two days mistress~
She licked her lips.

>> No.1980162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882860325.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980161
So you say~
But you've given yourself to me, and you seem proud~

>> No.1980163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882872971.jpg -(114.4 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117108

>>1980155
Erm...okay...
She just gets weirder by the second.

Son Goku. I don't think you'd know who that is though.

>> No.1980164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882962305.jpg -(34.4 KiB, 329x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35230

>>1980159
Jenna smiles while uses some magic to focus some of the water below the sand to focus just a small gyser of water and chills it down not to where it's ice but fairly cold. She'll then have the little concentration of water shoot up at Ciri's behind to try and get a jump out of her.

>> No.1980165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517882970398.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61479

>>1980162
Still grinding against the tentacles, she frowned.
...May I cum now, please~?

>> No.1980166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517883039993.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980165
Not until you say what you are and who you belong to~
Then I'll give you your reward~

>> No.1980167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517883218944.png -(736.6 KiB, 586x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754230

>>1980164
>>1980164
Only for Ciri to wave her hand and have it fly in Jenna's face.

...You're in my world, Jenna. I can feel the intersection beneath us. And I felt you pulling it out. Tricks like that won't work~

Ciri will grab a big ol hand full of sand and slap it right up on Jenna's shirt. ENJOY HAVING SAND IN YOUR CLOTHES.

The old fashioned way is less predictable, I find.

>> No.1980168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517883225695.jpg -(507.6 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
519736

>>1980160
So you passed, but you passed exactly at the level you were expected to. Accolades aren't awarded to the average, Virgil. You know this. Still, your basic education is hereby complete.

I will expect to see you back in class tomorrow to start your advanced studies.

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)21:13.

>> No.1980169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517883334476.png -(263.8 KiB, 908x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270115

>>1980163
Son Goku...
Thinking...thinking...thinking... Lightbulb.

You mean the loud screamy one with the big hair that sometimes changes color?

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)21:15.

>> No.1980170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517883376943.jpg -(222.6 KiB, 1280x1299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227894

>>1980166
Khen...
She gasped out, unable to keep her composure. She was trying to look cool and save face. But she was really desperate and her facade was cracking.

Hahh...!
Please...! I can't take it anymore!

>> No.1980171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517883524222.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980170
Well~?
She would say, waiting

>> No.1980172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517883810920.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1418x1956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1424168

>>1980169
Yeah that's hi-
Wait a second, you know my grandpa!?
...You're not one of those aliens that taught him some kind of power when he was lost in space after fighting Frieza are you?

>> No.1980173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884003227.png -(15.3 KiB, 198x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15709
>625

Nanaya's mommy talks funny. And her daddy is always giving her gold and stuff.

Uh huh! That's my daddy! He says he used to be a Latios but he knows self destruct so I think he's a voltorb~

She'd giggle like a silly.

What kind Auntie?

She goes over to the little cooler the sodas are in and starts presenting various colas.

>> No.1980174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884133017.png -(424.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434508

>>1980172
Blankest of blank staaaaaaaares
...I don't know what you just said.

I see him and a bunch of people like him always yelling and blowing stuff up. It's flashy but sometimes it gets too bright and I wake up from my naps.

Sometimes I want to go tell them to stop but I don't want to be rude and besides I'm not supposed to bother people.

>> No.1980175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884256825.jpg -(12.8 KiB, 225x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13085

>>1980167
Jenna recoiled at the chilled water hitting her face.

Yah!

And shrieked a little when sand got near her vagoo and now she's dancing around trying to get the sand out. And Now Cori gets to see why she was so uncomfortable while riding the horse as well as her naughty bits and the mark Helen left on her.

>> No.1980176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884285696.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 330x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162278

>>1980173
Ah they're rich.
Explains the limo...
And I remember Moto... he's been different things before....
From Latios to Zoroark to even a Glaceon once... long story there.
and Cherry soda...
And as she tried to recover her stride she'd start asking.
So met anyone you like here?
Hey it's a valid question, she's at least at the age she can get a crush!
I mean you've made at least one friend...
A rich one obviously.

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)21:31.

>> No.1980177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884506400.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 3514x4610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2200662

>>1980171
Mmn....!!
She gritted her teeth, her heart sinking.
but she shook her head.
I can't...*

I... I'm a witcher! I belong to Geralt!
She cried out, with tears in her eyes. Her face looked like a lost child's as she gave in to the pleasure. She looked scared, wriggling on the tentacles.

But I'm becoming... a slut... I'm becoming addicted... I just want to cum... I just want to cum... I want to cum, please just release me, please!
Her eyes shot wide open with a pleading look in her eyes. The pleasure was getting to her, and she was holding on so tightly to who she was- or what little of it she could remember.
Her training might be gone, but her childhood and her meeting with Geralt wasn't. Her studies, her travels, the things she'd gone through were all still there as well.
She was deeply attached to both Geralt and Yennefer, and had said since she was little that She was going to be His destiny after word of Geralt's deal with Pavetta had gotten out. Ciri's Grandmother was very open about the arrangement and Ciri had come to whole-heartedly believe it.
When she was her most childish, she always hoped Geralt would save her.
But it wouldn't take much more to push her over.
I'll call you mistress, I'll do whatever you want, but just please!

>> No.1980178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884609249.png -(495.9 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507784

>>1980175
Hahahahaha, do you need a change of clothes, Jenna?

Ciri thought this was hilarious!

>> No.1980179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884660730.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980177
I suppose I could leave you here for longer,
I did come early after all.
We're almost to the 2 day mark, but not quite yet.
I meant two days specifically in time elapsed here after all~

>> No.1980180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884868826.png -(403.3 KiB, 750x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413019

>>1980179
MMn.... RRrgghaaahhhhh!!!!
Ciri would yell in desperation, before letting her head hang as she sobbed. The pleasure was almost torture. She was so close to the edge, she could feel it. She'd been there for so long already.

>> No.1980181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517884999805.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980180
Helen would start to walk away, enjoying this

>> No.1980182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517885116355.jpg -(60.1 KiB, 1024x748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61532

>>1980181
And so Ciri got left to be tortured by tentacles more.

>> No.1980183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517885251272.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980182
And more time would pass by, it would feel like days before helen would return, but she would, around the same time she left the first time. The sun would even be in the right position
I'm baaaaaack~
It's been exactly 2 days now~

>> No.1980184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517885404176.png -(359.9 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368535

>>1980183
Having spent so much time being tentacled, Ciri had been reduced to a mess of panting and heavy breathing.
The urge to climax lasting so long was driving her crazy, making her head hurt. But the more it hurt, the better it felt.
She was delirious with her senses.

Pwhah... Haah... Haah...

>> No.1980185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517885754327.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1190598

>>1980178
Quite frankly Cori hit Jenna with a good bit of sand so much so that the sand is being pressed against her waist. Granted it wasn't painful but she doesn't like sand that much so she ultimately ends up just removing her skirt entirely still trying to get the sand off whole she's only prancing around in a bra.

What I need is a damn pressure washable!

She was joking of course. Or was she?

>> No.1980186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517885766846.png -(183.7 KiB, 521x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188078

>>1980174
Fighting like that definitely sounds like Grandpa...
Pan goes quiet for a moment as she focuses and she definitely senses Goku somewhere distant, but also a bunch of other people she doesn't recognize, Vegeta, and honestly if we're talking Ki, Aurora would just be a god damn Light show to the senses
Wow...this is crazy.
Am I really not on Earth anymore?

Girl is suddenly distraught

>> No.1980187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517885858605.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 748x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69165

>>1980186
You can go ask them, if you don't trust me.
But yes. You are on a new world. This world does things like that, everyone gets pulled here. Or at least, everyone here usually got pulled in. Some people are born naturally, but they aren't many.

>> No.1980188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517885925624.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980184
Of my, you barely look coherent anymore~
But here I am~
Now, are you ready to say it~?

>> No.1980189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886136918.png -(38.8 KiB, 155x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39730

>>1980168
Tomorrow?

Who said being a Prince was easy? But he sighed and nodded.

Yes Ms. Monarch...

ONE DAY!

Virgil held onto that hope that he'd get that perfect score...

>> No.1980190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886209086.jpg -(294.3 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301333

>>1980185
Unfortunately I don't know what that is. But I'm sure you could do with a shower and a change of clothes at the very least.

>> No.1980191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886652534.jpg -(1010.1 KiB, 851x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1034359

>>1980190
It'd be unclear whether it's the mark messing with her or if the sand is being that stubborn but Jenna either cant seem to get the last bit of sand out of one particular spot or she's touching herself without really realizing it.

Nnngh... Might need both.

>> No.1980192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886725286.jpg -(76.6 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78466

>>1980188
Ciri bounced lightly with every thrust the tentacles made.
She looked at Helen with a pained expression, filled with resentment and tears.

Her jaw twisted as she tried to form words, but all she wanted to do was cry and retreat inside of herself.
Nnnnnn.... I feel like I'm going to die!

>> No.1980193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886727525.png -(12.2 KiB, 183x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12533

>>1980176
She grabs her that cherry soda.

I like lots of people auntie!

She sticks her tongue out playfully. She didn't seem to understand the question fully.

>> No.1980194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886852660.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980192
Well, you can feel accomplished at least, you lasted the entire two days~
Which means, the tentacles can now stop and I can let you go~
Without letting her even experience the climax that had been building up all this time

>> No.1980195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886857798.jpg -(61.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62967

>>1980191
Jenna...? You're getting a little excited there.
Maybe I should get her home.
Ciri stood up and dusted herself off with her gloved hands.

I think it's time we went back, Jenna.

>> No.1980196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517886987235.png -(252.1 KiB, 399x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258113

>>1980194
Please... I just want... to...
Ciri wasn't even listening to Helen at this point.
She was so lost in what her body was going through, all she was saw was the person who could release her.
She was breathing heavily all the while.

>> No.1980197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517887037502.jpg -(182.7 KiB, 546x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187101

>>1980193
Lucky you, thought about getting any boyfriends yet?
She said with an impish look.
Or girlfriends?
And she'd take the soda and eagerly drink from it....
Whew...
Feeling a little safer she'd start releasing more of that demonic charm again.

>> No.1980198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517887054663.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980196
The tentacles would then let her go, she should be happy about her victory, but is she?

>> No.1980199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517887289749.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 1365x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2024555

>>1980198
As Ciri fell to the floor, her holes were left gaping open- almost refusing to close because they'd been occupied for so long.
Her whole body was numb, and her breasts still felt heavy from the modification.

She was dizzy... and unsatisfied.
Why...

What...? But why? Why would you stop after all this?!?

>> No.1980200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517887393228.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980199
You won didn't you?
That was part of the deal, wasn't it?
That I leave both you and jenna alone for good.
Are you telling me you no longer care about that?

>> No.1980201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517887738797.jpg -(97.3 KiB, 1024x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99636

>>1980187
Pan's currently trying not to lose it because this means her parents are somewhere far away she'll never see and HONESTLY Goku is not a good consolation prize

...this is the worst.

>> No.1980202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517887829019.jpg -(84.1 KiB, 643x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86118

>>1980200
Oh... N-No... I told you I wouldn't break... I knew it...
She was mumbling to herself mostly in disbelief.
What... I can't cum though. Why can't I cum...

...As the winner, I want to climax! This is torture!

>> No.1980203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517888028332.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980202
But that wasn't the deal though, you don't get a victory prize, you either win and get the original deal... or... you broke and lost the bet and instead throw away your freedom and free will and become nothing more than a thing and experience sweet climax.
But you didn't lose, did you? Or did you break?
She asks, confirming

>> No.1980204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517888065218.png -(234.1 KiB, 649x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239674

>>1980201
Oh! I'm so sorry! I made you sad...
She says, a concerned look coming over her face.
Please don't be sad, I didn't mean it!

Look, you can hit me if you want.
I'm not allowed to fight back.

>> No.1980205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517888696771.jpg -(140.7 KiB, 889x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144104

>>1980203
Tch...
Ciri stares at Helen.

...You said I won.
But she knows the truth. She didn't.
I just want to cum. That's all. Who cares if I won, I just want to climax!
She says as she desperately begins to play with herself.

I can't take it... I can't take it...!!

>> No.1980206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517888790861.jpg -(404.6 KiB, 960x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414327

>>1980204
No, it's not your fault. Don't worry abo-
What
Huh
Pan looks at her dumbfounded
I'm not going to beat you up just cause I'm sad!

>> No.1980207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517888794058.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980205
Well, if you're not broken, I see no reason to touch you~
She would say, slowly walking away

>> No.1980208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517889017532.png -(424.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434508

>>1980206
People around here usually start hitting things when they get upset. I think it makes them feel better...
She says matter-of-factly.
So I just want you to know that you can if it will make you stop being sad!

>> No.1980209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517889655745.jpg -(80.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82756

>>1980208
I mean...same? But I'm not going to hit you when it's not even your fault.

>> No.1980210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517889816811.png -(263.8 KiB, 908x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270115

>>1980209
Okay,
She nods
If you're sure.
I just wanted to help.
I like helping people.
Nod more

Lupul says I should try and help people and not hurt them by accident.

>> No.1980211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517889964741.jpg -(540.8 KiB, 1200x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553770

>>1980210
I don't know who that is, but it's some pretty good advice.
Only hurt people who deserve it, that's what I stick to.

Even though she could throw down in a tourney if she was really feeling it

>> No.1980212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517890102859.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 748x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69165

>>1980211
Well I don't think anyone deserves it... She says uncertainly.
And he says that I could really really hurt someone if I wasn't careful.

That's why I'm not allowed to fight back. I don't want to hurt anyone.

>> No.1980213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517890393177.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 1000x1247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230951

>>1980212
There's people that deserve it!
Like evil aliens.
Or criminals.
Or bullies.
Or morons.
That list just goes down in level of threat continually

>> No.1980214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517890474541.png -(154.4 KiB, 772x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158103

>>1980213
Le gasp!
You shouldn't call people names!
She says, appalled.
That's not nice!

>> No.1980216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517892130029.png -(12.2 KiB, 183x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12533

>>1980197
Boyfriend....?

She shakes her head.

Nah I like Pokemon more than boys!

She has no idea how this sounds like to 625

>> No.1980217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517892929133.jpg -(450.2 KiB, 1000x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460981

>>1980216
Oh... I see...
Yeah this sounded pretty bad to her..
Hmmm... Well pokemon can be cool... most of them....
She looked down at the Doof....
No way in hell... she better not... she deserves better.
She'd smile at her and increase the charm a little more as she leaned on the girl.
I mean I'm a pokemon, you like me right?
No I have to just be assuming things, the way she's acting, no way she's done anything yet...
Of course with the rising number of people doing things with their pokemon...

Last edited 18/02/05(Mon)23:55.

>> No.1980218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517895070774.png -(553.3 KiB, 688x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566583

>>1980189
Monarch turns and runs a fluffy tail along Virgil's cheek, trailing down his neck and tantalizing him with its soft caress.
Don't be late, Princeling~

>> No.1980219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517895379000.png -(227.7 KiB, 475x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233118

>>1980217
Of course I do Auntie~!

She leans against her as well but she's giggling non-stop for some reason while there is a slightly strange sensation going down her back pertaining to her backside. Because Biffy rolls over onto his back

Biffy: Doof.

Seems like he wants tummy rubs!

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)00:36.

>> No.1980220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517895554821.png -(44.8 KiB, 327x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45891

>>1980218
Yes Miss Monarch~....

Like the silly prince Virgil is he'd lean on the tip of that fluff trying to get as much of a feel for it as long possible. Even to the length where he falls over on the floor. Even if he only got a little bit of fluff some was certainly better than none.

Fwump!

>> No.1980221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517895677173.png -(1.0 MiB, 827x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1072976

>>1980220
She turns to lean over him.
Tsk tsk tsk...
You would do well not to be brought so low by an errant tail, Prince Virgil.
She turns back around and continues walking off!

>> No.1980222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517896119000.jpg -(786.2 KiB, 855x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805061

>>1980219
You're a sweet and cute girl Caitlin!
Cute enough to want to...
The fox just nuzzled the girl as she played her game, trying to make her feel most lusty and open to things as she wrapped and arm around her shoulder... and she might have accidentally had a boob hit her before the interruption by the Birdoof would cause her to change her tune, her other arm holding the soda...
Ahh...
Just keep it happy and maybe it won't end up doing something scary again.
She might try to rub but the soda is kind of in the way.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)00:48.

>> No.1980223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517896402140.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1980221
It's difficult not to Ms. Monarch~

He lays there for a second in the after glow of the tail still feeling it on his neck. With his exam over he finally was able to go get something to eat. He wasn't concerned what they were gonna do with the space hulk for all he cared they were gonna retrofit it. But first he was gonna go give Camilla a hug because he knows it's been too long for her so the Princeling gets up and goes off to his room!

>> No.1980224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517897386958.png -(15.3 KiB, 198x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15709

>>1980222
Daddy says I have to be a good girl because then that means I'm a good trainer.

Caitlin pauses the game before she does the funny thing she was doing with her game character she starts tickling her Bidoof's tummy and isn't weird how there's fingers poking and prodding at Conny's backside almost teasingly but they're not actually entering her. It's especially strange how the sensation only persists as long as Caitlin is rubbing Biffy's stomach. And if she's perceptive enough to ignore this sensation and look out the window they'd see they've entered Azteca and are fairly close to the Pokefarm.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)01:09.

>> No.1980225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517897546803.jpg -(7260 B, 217x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7260

>>1980223
Quite the find you brought back, Virgil.
Oh look, dad's walking up.

A little rough around the edges, but with the right amount of work, she can be a real asset.
Nod nod
The best kind, if you ask me.

>> No.1980226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517897705988.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

>>1980225
Credit Monarch with the find Dad I only brought it back.

He rubs the back of his neck that almost got chomped.

Somehow... Anyway I figure it'd make a decent addition to the fleet with a bit of work to it... And a good resupply I may have had to eject everything out the airlocks for various reasons.

>> No.1980227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517898036452.jpg -(105.6 KiB, 872x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108093

>>1980226
As Virgil scratches at his spider bite, he'll suddenly find himself grabbed by his dad. Lupul puts his hands on Virgil, tilting the boy's head forward and exposing his wound fully.
What the hell bit you, son?
Lupul asks in a gravely serious voice.

>> No.1980228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517898056426.jpg -(379.8 KiB, 667x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388905

>>1980224
Yeah you are a good girl
She said patting her head and again adding more demonic energy to the air.
Maybe it's time someone teaches you all about a girl's body... and how girls can fell good.
Cause we know Moto would definitely not be the appropriate person for this.
Maybe I could.... uhhaaahh....
And as that she felt that intruding feeling the fox's sky high sensitivity would mean she'd stop everything from feeling that...
Who's doing that... it can't be her... is it that but HOW?
Cue a very flustered fox as they near Caitlin's home.

>> No.1980229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517898232100.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261119

>>1980224
>>1980228
And as the limo gets closer, Moto would have taken notice and stepped outside, wanting to see his daughter cause he loves her. What other reason does he need?

>> No.1980230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517898597513.png -(22.3 KiB, 475x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22860

>>1980228
She was scratching her Biffy and her auntie was saying something to her her head started to feel fuzzy and her legs were tingly a bit.

Teach me about a girl's body...?

She wanted her to finish but then she started acting funny while she kept tickling Biffy's belly.

>>1980229
Pulling up to the farm she sees good ol' dad and rushes out the limo to give him a big ol hug!

Daddy~!

GET ME AWAY FROM THE BIG BOOBY FOX! BAD TOUCH MAN! BAD TOUCH!

>> No.1980231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517898777647.png -(45.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46400

>>1980227
A creature that now has likely ceased to live due to being forcefully removed from it's temporary habitat because I opened all the airlocks and doors....

He looks at his dad a little concerned. Bumps on the head wasn't new but he wasn't sure about the size of this bug bite.

... It's not that bad is it?

>> No.1980232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517898946305.jpg -(556.1 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569432

>>1980229
>>1980230
Yes, there's parts of a girls body that feels really good to touch...
She'd try to say... but she wouldn't get much farther before they'd arrive.
Oh we're here....
And then she'd fall over without a Caitlin to lean on most likely literally falling right out the limo...
Oomph...
Of course Caitlin would be feeling that fuzzy tingly feeling for likely the rest of the day now... and hey Moto there's a naked ninetails at your door... who may or may not even really be your old friend who barely remembers you.

>> No.1980233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517899052913.jpg -(13.2 KiB, 246x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13486

>>1980231
The creature's dead, huh?
Lupul asks, only half-listening.
Well, this looks like it's getting infected. Go see Mercury when you get a chance, ok?
Just a second, hold still.
Virgil would feel a stinging pain around his neck that passes quickly. Lupul steps back, a drop of Virgil's blood on his finger, which he then places in his mouth.

...Hmmm... Tastes weird. Whatever they were, they might have been poisonous or carried some kind of bacteria. I'm gonna have Nazshara take a look at this. Don't go too far from the Imperator until I hear back, ok?

>> No.1980234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517899162943.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>1980230
Hehe, heya Cait! Wasn't expecting you home so soon! Guess I better get dinner for you and Biffy started.

Moto will lean down and give his daughter a nice big hug.

Hmm? I hear someone else, did you bring a friend ho-

>>1980232
And then he's greeted with this odd sight

...Conny? Is that you?

Doesn't seen to care about the fact she's naked with his kid

>> No.1980235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517899502949.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1980233
Agh!

Virgil recoils because he never noticed that he did actually get bitten.

Why don't we head on over right now...? I'd rather not have mom find out and get worried.

Spiffy may be able to be the one who can do all the dangerous stuff but the second her baby gets hurt it's a travesty.

>> No.1980236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517899825129.jpg -(10.2 KiB, 189x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10486

>>1980235
Sure thing...
Lupul will walk with his son over to see Mercury the healing snake. She'll heal up his wounds, but she'll give him looks of concern, that Lupul waves off.
Yeah yeah, we don't know what it was. I gotta have Nazshara take a look...
Lupul assauges Mercury's worries, but at least Virgil's wound has closed, even if the wound site is still a little discolored after the healing.

Anyway,
He says after they leave the infirmary.
I think after we fix up that ship you brought in, I want you to have it.
You're getting to be grown up enough to have one of your own, and I think it'll prevent more ship captains coming to ask me why you stole theirs.
He nudges Virgil on the arm with his elbow.
Heheh, what'd'ya think?
You want a ship to call your own?
I think it's only fair since you fixed it up enough to bring it back here.

>> No.1980237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517899829921.png -(15.3 KiB, 198x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15709

>>1980232
>>1980234
Uh-huh! I saw Auntie Conny on the street going back from Kung Fu lessons!

She's clearly excited about having Auntie over.

We were playing games and she says she's a Ninetails Sow! She makes baby pokemon! ... Or something...?

Conny's job description is still a little lost on Caitlin.

>> No.1980238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517900247971.jpg -(463.2 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474321

>>1980234
>>1980237
What...
She'd kind of stare at Moto like she's trying to recognize him before finally seeming to get it, the fox waving her hand slowly... and eying his body... though it's clear she's kind of disappointed that Caitlin got away from her.
Mmm Hey?
Oh well...

>> No.1980239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517900250782.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1980236
If his dad didn't seem worried he wasn't gonna worry. Virgil didn't wanna laugh at the elbow jabs but he did.

That sounds great actually dad. It also gives my children a home to stay in close to their father.

Wait Children? THERE'S MORE OF THEM?

I'd at least like to see if we could install a docking bay for my first space ship.

He does love that little live in flyer model Razu gave him one year.

>> No.1980240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517900406621.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116622

>>1980237
>>1980238
Really? A Ninetales Sow?...I didn't know that was what you were up to....but I guess it's nice to see you again Conny. You should probably go see Espie sometime soon.

After all the Espeon was the one most worried about Conny's disapperance

Well, since you're here, do you want some dinner too?

>> No.1980241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517900603660.png -(227.7 KiB, 475x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233118

>>1980240
>>1980238
Can you stay for Dinner Auntie?

She gives her a cute smile that she can't say no to while if she looks behind Caitlin and Moto she'll look into the eyes of Biffy who has tortured souls burning eternally in the fires within this creature.

>> No.1980242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517900928941.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 600x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172424

>>1980240
>>1980241
I go by 625!
She added encouragingly...
And Espie... espie... where have I heard that name... ohhh right...
Yeah this is why it would not be a good idea for Espie to see her, and no that cute smile is very hard to say no too... it just brings out two set of instincts, one almost motherly and the other... less decent... though the look of doom did get a frown.
Well I guess so... maybe I can stay the night!

>> No.1980243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517901044324.jpg -(288.4 KiB, 900x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295344

>>1980241
>>1980242

...I'd rather call you Conny, if you don't mind.

But then he'll smile.

Sure, you can stay the night.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)02:10.

>> No.1980244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517901380927.png -(22.3 KiB, 475x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22860

>>1980242
>>1980243
Auntie Conny's gotten silly. She thinks numbers are names~

The concept is quite ridiculous to Caitlin.

Sleepover~!

Caitlin does love it when Auntie Conny stays over.

>> No.1980245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517901732177.jpg -(196.7 KiB, 665x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201440

>>1980243
>>1980244
If you want I guess...
She'd say to Moto.
I did get called that...
And great a sleep over... didn't I used to do that?
And we can sleep in the same room.
Her demonic energy is continuing to leak out even as she pulls herself up and walks over to them.
This will be fun!
Well maybe not with a sex obsessed booby fox... but you never know!

>> No.1980246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517901916762.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120545

>>1980244
>>1980245
Sounds fun then! I better go get dinner started!

Moto will give Cait one last little hug before heading inside and into the kitchen to start cooking

>> No.1980247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517902116770.jpg -(6998 B, 182x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6998

>>1980239
Lupul heaves a sigh, shaking his head. He understood the context clues of Virgil saying children.
He really is my son...
It's not like he had a leg to stand on when it comes to oops children.

I'll, uh.
I'll get an engineer to start drafting.
He shakes his head.

>> No.1980248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517902489054.png -(17.2 KiB, 195x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17650

>>1980245
>>1980246
I wanna call Aunt Mary to see if Mommy can come over too!

Caitlin's all excited hopping up and down and shit.

>> No.1980249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517902670506.png -(38.8 KiB, 155x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39730

>>1980247
Thanks Dad.

He smiles as they go along.

I wasn't gone too long was I? Camilla gets scary after she doesn't see me for a while.

>> No.1980250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517902704682.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 485x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89992

>>1980246
>>1980248
And Conny would give the two of them a nice charm enhanced hug... before watching him go back inside leaving her with Caitlin once more.
Great sounds fun!
The nekked fox said before looking at Caitlin in surprise when she mentioned mother.
Your mother?
If my memories are right isn't she dead?
But then again death means little here.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)02:38.

>> No.1980251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517903094536.jpg -(7260 B, 217x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7260

>>1980249
Well, you know your old man isn't that good with time.
He shakes his head.
I know it's not been more than a day or two, but I'm not sure exactly how long, no.

>> No.1980252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517942693552.jpg -(155.8 KiB, 572x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159571

>>1980214
It's not name calling if it's true.

Perfect fucking logic

>> No.1980253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517946654103.png -(271.6 KiB, 538x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278115

>>1980207
Wait... This isn't fair! You can't just... just do this and leave! Stop!

>> No.1980254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517947019297.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980253
Hm?
She'd turn around and look to Ciri

>> No.1980255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517947327320.png -(203.0 KiB, 540x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207906

>>1980254
Ciri would be on the ground touching herself, trying to desperately relieve herself.
Why can't I...

It's not fair!!

>> No.1980256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517947401710.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980255
You're the one who made that deal with me, don't go telling me it's not fair.
It's your fault.

>> No.1980257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517947677548.jpg -(944.4 KiB, 1080x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
967114

>>1980256
Even now... I can't cum...! For the love of god, I just want this to end! I can't stand it!

She had tears in her eyes, looking at Helen helplessly with an expression of pleading resentment.
You changed my body and I can't... I can't stop..!

>> No.1980258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517947904583.png -(122.9 KiB, 288x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125874

>>1980257
She'd frown
Well, what is it then?
Did you win, or did you lose?
Out with it.
Does this crying sound like the ones of a victorious woman to you?

>> No.1980259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517948799894.jpg -(84.1 KiB, 643x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86118

>>1980258
Shut up and do something!!
She yelled in a childish voice.
She was many things. Including Royalty. Entitlement came with the territory especially in children, and she was being very childish.
Even when she wasn't thinking coherently, she knew what she wanted and she wanted it now.

>> No.1980260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517948869668.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980259
She'd open a portal behind her
Nope~

>> No.1980261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517948988212.jpg -(60.1 KiB, 1024x748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61532

>>1980260
W-Wait... I submit!

>> No.1980262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517949071324.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980261
She was about to turn around again but stops
So, you're saying you're broken?

>> No.1980263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517949452341.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 800x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77800

>>1980262
N-No...! But...
She started stammering, but she was playing with her breasts and then closed her eyes.
...yes...

>> No.1980264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517950300583.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980263
Which means you're saying you lost.
You're broken because you view losing as a reward rather than an actual loss.
Which means, losing is winning, right~?

>> No.1980265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517950388610.jpg -(88.4 KiB, 1000x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90492

>>1980264
What? I don't know!
Her head was dizzy as is, and she couldn't focus on anything but her desire to reach climax.

>> No.1980266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517950680931.gif -(1.2 MiB, 500x239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1282359

I'm up to things tonight
The main lot up are Yuri outside of town without Repede, having done a little work on his swordplay he's taking a break and letting the sweat run away, noticing he has gotten a lot stronger
Mao is in the park selling her drink again on her stall, now a little more used to the lewdness of the place she can keep her self a little more controlled
All others are around too if you want, gimme a shout

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)15:58.

>> No.1980267   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1980266
Yuri's own shadow is going to trip him! I hope he has a nice trip, Gahahahahaha!
Repede, go away you're going to ruin it.

>> No.1980268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517951431032.png -(463.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474421

>>1980267
A little ways to sitting on a rock he looks up and has a little breather
Ah...what a workout that wa-!
and suddenly, he's going to trip and nearly hit that rock on the head! He'd land just to the side of it thanking his lucky star he didn't KO himself for a good while, then look down to see what he tripped over

>> No.1980269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517951825667.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980265
Well, that was good enough for me~
The tentacles would pick her back up
Rejoice~ You're going to get what you wanted~
Defeat~
The tentacles would continue to work on her, but Helen wasn't done yet
She would begin carving a rune on her flesh, and the pleasure she was already experiencing which was beyond what humans should, would suddenly multiple, and again, and again, and again, as Helen carves more runes on the sides of her body
I'm going to fry that little brain of yours~
She still wouldn't be allowed to climax just yet though

>> No.1980270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517953360022.png -(312.3 KiB, 690x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319820

>>1980268
Ahahahahaha!
Rita will slowly rise out of the ground, pointing and laughing at Yuri.

That was great.

>> No.1980271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517953540923.jpg -(259.4 KiB, 667x976) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265652

>>1980270
Unn..Rita?
he said with surprise seeing her come out like that
That's a new style for you.
he picks himself up and sorts himself out a little
Well not falling into the rock was great too, you're looking a lot brighter today.
Least she is happier

>> No.1980272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517954832713.png -(5.0 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5216890

>>1980269
>>1980269
Hahhh... What are you doinnngggghhaahh~!
She'd cry out, squirming in place.
Ciri has a lot of distinct markings on her body already. Mostly scars! Like the one on her face, and the rose tattoo on her left thigh.

>> No.1980273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517955001590.jpg -(35.7 KiB, 704x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36560

>>1980271
Say what now? What are you going on about?

>> No.1980274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517955261610.jpg -(388.4 KiB, 624x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397757

>>1980273
Just better to see you out rather than sitting about indoors with your mind locked in thought. You get your problem sorted?

>> No.1980275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517955519218.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 1025x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61769

>>1980274
Yuri, take a step back and remind yourself of something.

I'm immortal. I'm a princess of Hell. I'm Estelle's treasure.

I have all the time and all the resources in the world to solve whatever problems I have.
But even if I didn't, I'd still solve it, because I"m a genius and that's what Geniuses do. Got it?

>> No.1980276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517955802259.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980272
She'd be careful about the runes, even trying to design some that complimented the rose after enough though
Helen would then stop and admire her work.
The pleasure alone would be so bad, she should be whiting out from it upon even having the wind brush against her, hell, not even that
Every cell in her body would be able to feel the pleasure, as well as the frustration from not being able to feel that ever more explosive climax
Now, are you ready for your climax~?
When you do climax, I want you to say "Thank you mistress" from the bottom of your heart.
Thank me for breaking you and turning you into my slave~
Thank me many times, as many times as it takes~
These words would resonate within her mind, no matter how far gone she may be, she would understand them perfectly

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)17:23.

>> No.1980277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517956301520.jpg -(430.9 KiB, 748x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441221

>>1980275
Yeah I know, I was just curious because it was bothering you before.
he said before sitting on the rock
If it's not something you wanna talk about, that's fine.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)17:31.

>> No.1980278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517956803784.jpg -(76.6 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78466

>>1980276
Ciri was shaking and trembling with anticipation.
Yes...! Thank you~! Thank you mistress~!

She began chanting it greedily, almost as if hoping every syllable would bring her closer to an everlasting reward she could revel in.
Even as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her tongue began hanging out of her mouth as she gasped for air with every breath, she would continue to say it.

>> No.1980279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517957093543.png -(406.1 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415894

>>1980277
Heh~ I'll talk about it with you, sure.
Rita winked.

Basically... I found a way to unseal myself! I have all my horrible wicked powers back~
So I can do things like that prank I just pulled easily~

>> No.1980280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517957269885.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1980278
And with that, she would finally be allowed to climax, but Helen had another surprise
As she finally climaxed, all of that built up lust, all of it that gathered into one extreme release, the moment itself would be slowed down, every second of it would feel like hours, as she's forced to live the sensation of that climax for however long it may last
Thank me until it's engrained into your very being, until those are the few words you know best, until this experience with me is the only one in your entire pathetic existence that matters~

>> No.1980281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517958119832.jpg -(989.7 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1013481

>>1980279
Oh nice one!
he was genuinely happy she has triumphed and was back in full control of herself, of course he did wonder what would it lead to in the future, nor did he want to provoke her by mentioning the idea!
Finally back in control, must be feeling on top of the world.

>> No.1980282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517959133239.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 1024x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186769

>>1980280
Ciri's eyes whited out again and she squealed each word as she tried to breathe, speak, and orgasm all at once.

Thyahaaankkk.... Hyouuuh~~!!!
Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~
But the words resonated in her mind, as the only things she could think about.
But the experience was one of the most intense things she'd ever experienced. Her sensitivity was already through the roof, and now she almost felt as if she was trapped in that moment of time until her body went numb and it was the only thing she could feel anymore.

>> No.1980283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517959288587.png -(66.1 KiB, 255x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67660

>>1980281
Not really. Power is overrated. Once you have it, it gets kinda boring. I thought I would enjoy it more... but it's not like I can just go back to causing mischief. There'd be no point in having gotten it back then.

>> No.1980284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517959645093.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1980282
When the moment finally does end, after god knows how long, helen would be standing over the girl after the tentacles gently put her back down on the ground
Hmhmhm~
Those are the only words that will matter to you~

>> No.1980285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517959925415.jpg -(74.6 KiB, 534x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76392

>>1980283
Just going to have to settle with the satisfaction of knowing you took it back with your own means.
he has a deep breath of the air
Unless something else is in mind

>> No.1980286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517959945471.jpg -(459.0 KiB, 797x1261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470020

>>1980284
Thank you, mistress~
She'd say, through another heavy breath as she laid on the ground. Her eyes were looking down at her body, as she tried to see what Helen had carved into her.
But she was so sensitive, that even being on the ground was making her body aroused.

>> No.1980287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517960006182.jpg -(62.7 KiB, 560x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64214

>>1980285
...Yeah, unless I decide I want to go after everyone who keeps trying to impregnate me!

>> No.1980288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517960170056.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980286
Good girl~
See, was breaking all that bad now that you experienced it~?

>> No.1980289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517960340722.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61479

>>1980288
No mistress... I don't know if I can endure this body though. What are these runes...?

>> No.1980290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517961013467.jpg -(230.4 KiB, 740x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235968

>>1980287
sweatdrop as he remembers he did infact do this quite a few times with her, while not intentionally trying to impregnate her
Ah..yeah..I guess you are including me on that.
he didn't break eye contact with her though

>> No.1980291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517961156876.jpg -(397.2 KiB, 720x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406690

>>1980290
I know it's going to happen eventually. But between you, Lupul and Repede I feel like that's the only thing you guys ever think about when you see me!

Ever since Estelle made me a cat, it's like I suddenly have a "Rape" sign hanging on my neck!

>> No.1980292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517961420525.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980289
They're pleasure runes.
They're build to ramp up the pleasure to insane degrees~
I made them specifically for that occasion, but I could remove them.
In fact I am lessening their effects right now, otherwise you wouldn't even be able to speak~

>> No.1980293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517961674303.png -(933.1 KiB, 1167x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
955544

>>1980292
Oh... No wonder I feel this way.
She was red in the face. Despite being allowed to climax so hard, the pleasure runes made her want more.

>> No.1980294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517961766999.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980293
She would wave her hand and almost all of them would be gone, except for two, and helen would then stop mitigating the effects of them from there on
At that point those two alone would be more potent than what she was feeling now
But I like to keep you in this state~

>> No.1980295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517961918347.jpg -(67.2 KiB, 1024x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68813

>>1980294
Mmmnn..~!
The sudden change made her jolt as she came very close to climaxing again and fell onto her elbows.

Hhhaaaahh!

>> No.1980296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517961987679.jpg -(288.6 KiB, 1200x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295507

>>1980291
Come on Rita, it's not all that. Yeah you are really great to play with but first thing on my mind was how you were when I saw you. Buttt I guess the cat ears did kind of make me want to play with you..

I never met this Lupul yet

>> No.1980297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517962191980.jpg -(289.6 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296539

>>1980296
See! I bet you're thinking about it right now, too.
She then looked at Repede.
...And you were fun, but I don't think my biology works that way. Sorry, pooch.

>> No.1980298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517962264717.png -(59.4 KiB, 188x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60808

>>1980121
Re-fishing this cause why not.

And on top of Megan, Amanda, and Annete, I guess I'll add Espie too, who'll be out food shopping like usual!

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)19:11.

>> No.1980299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517962585722.jpg -(34.8 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35591

>>1980297
Repede simply exhales a little from his nose, looking up at her with his tail wagging
I don't think he's terribly bothered about a lack of litter, it's you he likes.

As for me, well I wasn't thinking about knocking you up specifically, just how great it is with you.

>> No.1980300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517962791494.jpg -(211.5 KiB, 893x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216526

>>1980299
Idiot. The driving instinct for sex isn't just pleasure, it's also mating! It's engraved into almost all living beings, whether you deny it or not.

...Not that I necessarily hate having sex with you. But you guys really cut it close.

>> No.1980301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517962893127.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980295
They're presents from me to you~
That way you'll always be in pleasure no matter where you go.

>> No.1980302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963007611.png -(967.5 KiB, 1024x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990710

>>1980301
Thank you mistress~!
She'd say from her place on the ground.

>> No.1980303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963021560.png -(263.8 KiB, 908x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270115

>>1980252
Looooooooook™

But that's mean!
You shouldn't be mean to people!
Beware the fury of furrowed eyebrows.

>> No.1980304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963130216.jpg -(235.0 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240665

>>1980300
What would you prefer, sticking to Repede here?
His tail wags a lot more at this idea!

>> No.1980305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963210804.png -(15.2 KiB, 141x174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15530

>>1980303
I'm not mean to everyone.
That'd be what's really rude.

>> No.1980306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963235606.jpg -(77.2 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79024

>>1980304
That's definitely not what I said.

>> No.1980307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963336711.png -(424.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434508

>>1980305
I know!
She nods, mistakenly believing that she's gotten her point across.
Last time I did that by accident and everyone was sad for a long time.
So it's not a good thing to do!
Hurting everyone that is

>> No.1980308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963493792.jpg -(339.4 KiB, 700x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347578

>>1980306
he chuckles
Calm down boy.
giving him a little pat as his tail is going from the thought
Then what would make you happier Rita?

>> No.1980309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963520605.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980302
I love breaking the tough girls~ It's always fun to see how their behaviors differ after.
With a wave of her hand, all of her training and abilities along with the elderblood and all that will return
Now to give these back to you.

>> No.1980310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517963980879.jpg -(989.4 KiB, 1418x1956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1013190

>>1980307
You sure do bring up how you're not supposed to do bad stuff a lot. I don't really get it.

>> No.1980311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964120527.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 748x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69165

>>1980310
Sad face engage
Well, I try not to do bad stuff anymore.
But sometimes it happens by accident...

But that just means I know what not to do!
Logic!

>> No.1980312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964200065.jpg -(208.8 KiB, 379x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213790

>>1980308
I don't know. Something more amusing I guess. I told you I was bored earlier.

>> No.1980313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964427575.jpg -(49.9 KiB, 648x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51148

>>1980309
Giving that back to her is going to be giving her back her memories of people she cares deeply for.
Ciri will blink and then panic.

...Ah..! That's right I was fighting!
But I can't fight with this body... this isn't the body of a fighter.
Helen had modified her after all. Even her breasts were larger than they were before. Something that would definitely throw Ciri off balance.

She wanted to question why Helen would bother to start giving back pieces of who she was, but the only words that come out are:
Thank you.... Mistress.

>> No.1980314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964667811.jpg -(65.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66744

>>1980311
I guess so but I don't know anything about you so I can't say I'm entirely invested.

I do sort of have my own problems right now.

>> No.1980315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964672172.jpg -(358.4 KiB, 1100x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367013

>>1980312
he sticks an arm around her and pulls her in a little
Well I was only going to rest up after my work out and I doubt that's going to do anything for you, but you got my mind going a little.

>> No.1980316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964863123.png -(582.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596741

So today Wave is on his way to the pool looking for a swim, sure the beach is there but it's still pretty dang cold even for him
I really cannot wait for the summer and to be out in the sea air!
Carefree and happy on his way with his back with his changing gear in it

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)19:54.

>> No.1980317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964868219.jpg -(304.8 KiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312104

>>1980315
...Huh?

>> No.1980318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964954859.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 4200x3500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2043379

This am list
You pick it I post it
N stuff... Or don't idk, but this will be here if you wanna.

>> No.1980319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517964996864.jpg -(88.8 KiB, 640x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90944

>>1980317
he moves his hands up to scratch her ears, right behind them too, gently and firmly
How's that for you Rita?
resisting the urge to call her some form of cat like kitty...for now

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)19:56.

>> No.1980320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965010318.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980313
It'll be far more fun this way~
I'll have a few new tricks to give you later if you keep being such a wonderful pet~

>> No.1980321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965090594.png -(214.3 KiB, 661x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219447

>>1980314
Right,
Nod
Well you can find more answers that way!
She points to Aurora, because that's where everyone goes.

Sorry I'm not very good at talking.

>> No.1980322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965118042.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1980318
Gimme Goku

>> No.1980323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965142370.png -(840.0 KiB, 826x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
860128

>>1980319
R-Really Yuri...
She gets flustered, but doesn't tell him to stop.

>> No.1980324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965262671.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114845

>>1980320
...I can't have a body like this if I'm to train Illya.
This is supposed to be fun? It feels great, that's true... but it's horribly impractical.

>> No.1980325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965271705.jpg -(241.7 KiB, 1280x1292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247515

>>1980322
You better have some clothes on! Not that he would really care, but he would question it.
Where do you want him? He's usually not in the city unless he's eating food.

>> No.1980326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965398183.jpg -(246.6 KiB, 1448x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252539

>>1980325
Alexis has been keeping an eye out for this lot after the recent power explosions that could be felt planet-wide, so anywhere works.

>> No.1980327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965432687.png -(392.8 KiB, 375x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402242

>>1980323
he grins, seeing her fluster is quite the cute sight indeed. He'd let her lean onto him if she felt like it, or even pull her onto his lap
Can't help it..it's the ears and the look on your face that do it for me.

>> No.1980328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965462653.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980324
Find ways around it.
your body before was very good to help you with fights, but doesn't mean you can't fight with this one, you just need to get used to it.
She only uses the terms she uses like body fit for a slut and so on because they're in the moment
Use that little time thing you use to practice and get used to things~
Besides, it'll be more fun when people question you about your changes~

>> No.1980329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965487165.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 2641x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1626802

>>1980321
That way?
Alright. It seems like a pretty large gathering of strong people from what it feels like.

No it's okay, it's my fault really...

>> No.1980330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965549000.jpg -(4311 B, 251x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4311

>>1980318
Ainz has a visitor! Where he be? Unless someone wants to stop Lupul from just wandering Nazarick until he finds the Bone Daddy.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)20:05.

>> No.1980331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965560320.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1980316
A certain someone blinked to themselves, turning their music off before staring off into space. It wasn't a ring, sure, but still...

Wave might just get the feeling he was being followed not long after he passed by a nondescript alleyway.

>> No.1980332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965574059.jpg -(662.1 KiB, 1569x1446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
678021

>>1980328
...That or I can change it myself.
I know how. Mother taught me. No one would guess that the beautiful Yennefer of Vengerberg's true form was originally that of a hunchback.

>> No.1980333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965676769.jpg -(192.8 KiB, 379x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197465

>>1980327
As he pulls her closer, she frowns and pushes herself away from him.

Heeey! You used that trick last time, I know where this is going!

>> No.1980334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965683367.png -(467.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478753

>>1980331
as he goes on along to the pool, not really thinking much else other than his day ahead, it's like the hairs on his neck stick up and give him that feeling, causing him to turn about after a while, just to ease his mind
...?

>> No.1980335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965686548.jpg -(440.2 KiB, 1311x734) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450786

>>1980326
Well he's out in the woods doing Goku things then! Mostly training up his forms and trying ti figure out how to think less while fighting.

>> No.1980336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965833556.jpg -(575.1 KiB, 850x893) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588933

>>1980333
Ah?
he looks a little surprised but settled quickly
I guess it is a little familiar to before, I was just gonna pet you for a while as I had a little rest, did say I was just finished a work out.

>> No.1980337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965834487.png -(681.3 KiB, 1000x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697651

>>1980330
What do you want? I'm in my room trying to keep a fallen angel and vampire from trying to fuck me. Also plotting more ways to keep people out of Nazarick!

>> No.1980338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965853510.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1980332
You could, but that wouldn't be as much fun.
Watching people try to overcome handicaps in some forms are always fun.

>> No.1980339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965925287.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980334
It didn't look like anything abnormal was going on at first glance, just a few of the normal passerby, but that distinct feeling of being watched was still there.

Someone tapped on your shoulder while you were looking the other way.

"Excuse me~?"

>> No.1980340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965973745.jpg -(19.9 KiB, 261x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20354

>>1980336
You're also starting to stammer in your english a little bit.

>> No.1980341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517965998992.jpg -(6501 B, 301x167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6501

>>1980337
KNOCK KNOCK
Yo, Ainz!
I imagine there would be a cluster of activity as said vampire and dark angel try to murder the one who dares interrupt Ainz in his own room and address him so informally.

Need to chat.

>> No.1980342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966062512.jpg -(130.5 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133670

Meanwhile in space, Ize in his Glorious Golden Overlord(tm) form is overlooking the fighting den from his throne. Usually he'd be off doing desk work but a surprise appearance brought up some good ol' planet gambling and he can never pass up business.
Besides he was too interested in how wrecked the alien in the ring was getting by the explosions of swords and bullets experienced.
Eventually it was clear enough that this guy was rinsed and Ize called it off with a winner declaration before one of his customers fucking DIED.

Alright, alright, Archer is the winner!

There's of course typical boos and cheers as money and resources cross various hands and the loser is cleared from the arena.

>> No.1980343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966122551.png -(787.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
806269

>>1980339
He turns himself turned a moment just scanning along for signs someone is peeking out from a hiding spot..till..he is tapped
Waa!!
he jumps about and takes a step back
Y-Yes?
A little spooked to say the least but he calms

>> No.1980344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966135034.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1894524

>>1980335
Well Goku, being Goku, would probably feel an unfamiliar power level suddenly appear off a little ways away. It wasn't coming closer, and were definitely too far away to actually see you through the trees, but there was still this weird feeling of being observed.

A strong breeze blew suddenly through the forest...

Ooh~ Not bad at all~

>> No.1980345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966186731.jpg -(204.2 KiB, 1000x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209083

>>1980341
If he had eyes to roll into the back of his head he would be doing so right now, but he does not.
Why did I give him a ring again?
He quickly gets out of his bed and equips all his things that don't make him look like a naked skeleton and finally waves his hand opening his door.
Well hello Lupul, it's been awhile now hasn't it? I have been getting much less complaints from the bath house these days.

>> No.1980346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966269765.png -(294.8 KiB, 360x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301864

>>1980340
Really? Maybe I'm a little more tired than I thought. Either way, offer's open if you want a little petting for a while.
Repede hasn't moved for the time being, more amused watching seeing these two

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)20:17.

>> No.1980347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966285135.png -(298.4 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305554

>>1980338
...I trained for years and I've overcome many other obstacles. My physique is thanks to everything Geralt taught me.

After I lost my home in Cintra, I had to learn to fight and survive.
She valued her time with Geralt. As previously stated, a lot of her life revolved around Geralt long before she was even born.
Her mind was drifting back to memories of her misadventures.

>> No.1980348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966320114.gif -(1.1 MiB, 500x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1178422

>>1980344
He was sitting still for the moment just doing some image training with his eyes closed and legs crossed.
...
He finally sighs.
Are you going to sit there watching all day? It's kind of creepy you know.

>> No.1980349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966354766.png -(566.6 KiB, 1129x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580215

>>1980346
You just want an excuse to pet my ears, you pervert.
She frowned but then hopped back onto Yuri's lap.

But whatever, I guess it's one way to pass the time.

>> No.1980350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966623073.png -(1.0 MiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1065035

>>1980349
Course I do, it's great fun.
with her back on his lap he'd return his hand to her head and give her a nice scratch behind the ears, with his other hand around her waist
But you are right, it has been slow. I think next time something unusual comes up I'll go see what's what.

>> No.1980351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966642852.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1980343
She took a half step back as well at your surprise, giggling a bit.

"Ah, sorry, did I startle you?"

A small smile.

"I was just wondering, but is your name Wave?"

She hadn't been sure at first, not from a distance, but as soon as she had seen him it was pretty obvious.

>> No.1980352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966777577.png -(304.0 KiB, 608x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311334

>>1980329
Yeah, there's lots of strong people there... but be careful because they'll do lewd things to you if you mess with them!

So just... be nice and don't call people names, okay?

>> No.1980353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966909915.png -(302.4 KiB, 590x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309634

>>1980350
Your funeral. I don't think you could hold a candle to some of those people throwing lasers around.

>> No.1980354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966927895.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 210x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10637

>>1980345
Yeah turns out there's much easier ways to get talked down to while you're naked by a pretty girl than traveling half way across the world.
He says flatly, then cracks into a smile.
I should visit more often.
He says before laughing heartily.
But no, old friend.

I come to you with a proposition. An opportunity to get in on the ground level, as it were.

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)20:28.

>> No.1980355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966937555.jpg -(287.4 KiB, 960x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294271

>>1980351
Yeah that's me..
he had a little tingling on his back, but he lets it pass
I guess it's been a while since something weird happened to me
Who is asking?

>> No.1980356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517966969539.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 876x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1274622

>>1980348
A laugh carried on the wind towards you, and the presence approached to reveal something pretty normal for this world.

"What, a girl can't admire someone now~?"

A shrug

"I'm not impatient. I was fine with waiting until you finished before I interrupted~"

>> No.1980357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967080835.jpg -(428.3 KiB, 1000x917) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438628

>>1980353
Maybe not, if I have to put all that aside because of those types I at least got the best little group around me.
giving his hand around her waist a little squeeze to show that included her

Last edited 18/02/06(Tue)20:31.

>> No.1980358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967121836.jpg -(364.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373331

>>1980352
"Lewd"? Ugh it isn't like a nudist colony or something is it?

>> No.1980359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967218117.png -(329.7 KiB, 805x801) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337650

>>1980358
...Well if a nudist colony is anything like a city where a lot of people walk around naked and do lewd things all the time, then yes.
It is.

>> No.1980360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967254374.png -(232.8 KiB, 509x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238362

>>1980354
This word and it's perverts...
Lupul's "propositions" have been about 50/50 for Ainz so far. So he decides to at least hear him out.
I see... Well come on in then I'd rather do such things in private after all.
Even if some people can just ignore all the hard work I put into crafting private zones...
He steps aside to let him in.

>> No.1980361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967287027.png -(729.3 KiB, 1279x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
746756

>>1980357
Idiot...

>> No.1980362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967354455.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236409

>>1980356
Well you had some weird intentions on top of you just "watching" me.
He finally opens his eyes and turns towards the girl.
Plus you came out all the way out here for me it seems. So I figured I should at least see what it is you want.

>> No.1980363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967362480.jpg -(514.7 KiB, 782x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527002

>>1980121
Despite the locale, Annete was suddenly approached by a familiar boy! He was cleaner than last time, and not decked out for time in the woods. He seemed a bit surprised to see you as well, but it was gone as fast as it came

He flashed you a string of hand signs...

'Greetings. May I join you?'

  • There was a more serious air about them this time.'
>> No.1980364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967461536.jpg -(98.0 KiB, 709x441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100326

>>1980342
The strange person that had arrived with the fighter turned from the scene as things were wrapped up, smiling a strange smile at Ize.

"Quite the show, yes? As you can see, my confidence was warranted."

>> No.1980365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967491398.jpg -(5337 B, 246x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5337

>>1980360
He walks in, nodding his approval as he takes in an eyeful of the surroundings. If Beedo or Shal is around, he'll nod hello to them, despite the fact that he knows he's not welcome.

Willow tells me that your training has been coming along just nicely.
He turns around to face Ainz.

I wanted to know if you were interested in... branching out your magic.

>> No.1980366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967540746.png -(612.9 KiB, 450x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
627559

>>1980361
he has a little warm chuckle as he continues to gently pet the cat rita in his lap, content to rest there with her for the time being, eventually taking a nap with her if she wants to do so, or if she moves on
We can fade there for now if she has nothing to bring up to him. She's spared lewdings for now! Although what would Rita kittens look like..

>> No.1980367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967601803.png -(350.4 KiB, 675x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358829
>YEW

After a small pause, she nods once again.
Zan.
Yes, I'm sure.
With a small groan, she adds:
Besides... If we don't do it, I'm just gonna keep having dreams of you doing all those things to me, over and over...
She sighs, looking away from him in mild embarrassment.

>> No.1980368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967621756.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1980355
"I'm Bridgette Bellamy, we were in the tournament together~"

Though they obviously hadn't fought.

"I watched a replay of your fight and wanted to come meet you."

The strange girl extended a hand to shake, still grinning.

"It's pretty cool to meet one of the Jaegers~"

>> No.1980369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967682662.png -(454.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464872

>>1980366
I'm fine with it fading.

>> No.1980370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967747611.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1980347
Well, either way, you remember our deal, right?

>> No.1980371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967750051.jpg -(755.5 KiB, 785x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
773669

>>1980363
And she doesn't look that surprised to see him, and not to that displeased, she'd smile at him before nodding gently and levitating a chair out for him.
Sure go right ahead... this table's pretty free.
Looks like she has a few books and notes on her side of the table, as well as a steaming cup of tea.

>> No.1980372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967772563.png -(47.1 KiB, 238x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48210

>>1980368
blink
Wow it's been a while since anyone called me that out of the blue.
he extends a hand to shake hers
I guess we missed each other in the tournament, glad you remember me!

>> No.1980373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967808918.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1980362
"That's right~ I just couldn't ignore all that power I could feel getting thrown around recently, and I didn't even get to see any of it!"

She looked you up and down, a clear appraising look.

"I like what I see, but there's something missing here..."

A shrug

"Anyways, I'm Alexis, and there's a few reasons I'm here. First off: Wanna have sex?"

>> No.1980374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967853401.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1980367
He reaches out to pet her head, scratching her ears.
So we'll just have to make do with me actually doing those things to you over and over, hmm?
Heheh, trust me.
The reality is much more fun that just dreaming~
He chuckles slyly.

Of course I should be courteous and ask how you want to do it. Should I keep this form or change into something a little more... facilitating?~

>> No.1980375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517967890721.jpg -(228.2 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233658

>>1980364
Suppose that's my fault for buying into his looks.
Ize adjusts his position, legs crossing from one way to another as he sat
Most people sporting guns aren't exactly the most amazing of combatants.

>> No.1980376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968013647.jpg -(38.7 KiB, 190x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39632

>>1980359
Just my luck.
Maybe I'll just go talk to grandpa or Vegeta instead.

>> No.1980377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968015598.jpg -(23.6 KiB, 504x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24138

>>1980371
He'd join you with a nod of acknowledgement, watching the chair for a moment before sitting down. This reminded him of the blue magic... There was a strange flicker in their eyes, but once more only for a moment.

'Thank you.'

Chara remained silent for a moment as he examined the books from where he sat, but 'spoke' again soon enough.

'You said you were a powerful psychic, right? Can you find people?'

It was a stroke of good luck that he'd been here at the same time she had, and Chara didn't intend on letting the chance pass. He had to find Korga.

>> No.1980378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968107277.png -(245.6 KiB, 661x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251501

>>1980376
Okay!
Nod nod
Well, I hope you find you family!
She gives a little wave

>> No.1980379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968174499.jpg -(219.1 KiB, 390x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224341

>>1980378
Sure.
Pan's gonna zoom off while also waving
See ya!

>> No.1980380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968211390.jpg -(126.1 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129159

>>1980370
I do...
Ciri said, nodding her head.

Surrender myself to you as your pet, and lose my rights as a living thing and my will.

>> No.1980381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968226758.png -(664.0 KiB, 700x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
679954

>>1980365
No when he wants alone time he kicks them out, so no one but Ainz was in his room at the moment. Though Albedo does have access to it at times.
Branching out?
Can I even do that? It's not like I learned magic a proper way... It's all just skills and a button I clicked while reacting this character... But it's true I never really tired to do it before.
Ainz shuts the door and locks it and moves over to an area with two chairs and a table between them. He sits in the more ornate looking one and gestures to Lupul to sit in the other.
While I am interested in what you say, I'm not quite sure what you mean by that fully. Also did you need anything? I could get the maids to get you something. I do not eat or drink, but I suppose you still do.

>> No.1980382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968270590.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1980372
Despite her petite frame and small hand, her grip was ridiculously strong, and calloused like a blacksmith's!

"You could say I'm a bit of a fan~"

A short pause.

"In fact, and this may sound a bit forward, can I see your sword?"

There was a strange glimmer in her eyes as curiosity combined with her urge to learn how to craft anything and everything useful she could.

>> No.1980383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968399976.jpg -(440.3 KiB, 1350x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450822

>>1980373
Something missing?
He didn't quite know what she meant. This was the first time they met if he recalls... Then the question threw him off guard.
A-Ahhhh... W-Well I have a wife and all and I don't think she would like me doing that with other girls... I'm not really all that interested anyway to be honest haha...
Goku is a bit weirded out by all this sexy nonsense.

>> No.1980384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968425121.jpg -(415.6 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425594

>>1980377
Yeah I can find anyone if I really put my mind to it, why someone hiding from you?
Annete's actually a semi-regular here, the food is good and she knows she won't be proposed too on the spot like in other places... there's a time for lewd and a time for work.

>> No.1980385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968564499.png -(45.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46400

>>1980251
More than a day?

Uh oh...

I better go see her before she starts lighting my things on fire...

Everyone knew that Virgil does his best to keep the floofs in his life happy. But he knows he needs to do a bit extra for Camilla because not every floof sets him ablaze.

>> No.1980386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968586778.jpg -(12.1 KiB, 206x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12373

>>1980381
Frankly, I'm not sure if I need to eat or drink anymore, or if I just need spirit energy like the rest of the demons, or if I'm just something else entirely. I kind of stopped worrying about it after I became a chaos entity right around the third time I was raped by a being outside of time and space until I lost sense of what was real and what was madness...
Pause
But enough about that.

He moves to sit in the chair indicated.
Willow says you've more or less mastered the black spells she's taught you.
Willow would have taught Ainz pretty much every spell in the black catalogue.

A unique opportunity has arisen, and frankly, it'll be a bit of an experiment for us both.

If you are interested in seeing if you have the potential for branching out into red magic spells, I'd love to facilitate that.

Red is an ally color of black.
If the ability is within you to master other colors than black, red would be the perfect place to start.

>> No.1980387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968613085.png -(1.3 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1411157

>>1980382
She must be a strong monster girl..
he comes to the obvious conclusion, but it doesn't make him scared or nervous of her, she seemed ok
My Grand Chariot?
he reaches to his side and pulls it out, holding it across his hands in front of her
This is it, but don't touch it.

>> No.1980388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968718828.jpg -(150.9 KiB, 334x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154535

>>1980375
The man chuckled.

"Quite so, and I am rather proud of his abilities for just that fact."

A brief pause as they considered something.

"Though I cannot say I haven't found others, he is one of the best."

>> No.1980389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968833747.png -(162.3 KiB, 487x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166225

>>1980382
>>1980387
Oh look Wave it's your other female fan looking like she was heading in the same direction... though since she sees you talking to someone she kind of hang backs and waves.
Been awhile since I've seen him... looks like he's heading for the pool.

>> No.1980390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968903181.png -(383.4 KiB, 496x723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392592

>>1980386
That sounds... Rough.
Does everything needs to rape around here? I'm quite sick of it to be honest. Dealing with all these sexual desires is bothersome.
But as Lupul went on he nodded his head.
I see... That does sound like an interesting proposition... But what does this red mana imply? You say it's a complement color, but how so?

>> No.1980391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968951472.jpg -(771.4 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
789922

>>1980383
"Your loss~"

She was disappointed, but moved on quickly enough. For now.

"Yeah, you don't feel the same as what I felt before."

She crossed her arms under her breasts, accentuating them as she thought about it.

"I can tell it's there, but also sort of not?"

A shrug.

"Anyways, how would you like to fight me?"

>> No.1980392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517968980515.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 548x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236430

There was a Laura at a certain shrine in Aurora's inner city. The forested area around them provided more than enough room for today's shenanigans! Having played Donkey Kong for the first time in her life recently Laura got the fun idea of looting a good bit of wooden barrels from J&E's. Surely Jenna wouldn't mind if she borrowed these in the name of a child's entertaiment. She's enchanted them with shit tons of magic so they can not only float in place mid-air but also spin around and launch out a certain smol. Just beyond them were Laura's posse of magical stick people with one of those fireman's tarps to catch a smol as he goes flying through the air.

Ready Bren!?

>> No.1980393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969152959.png -(440.3 KiB, 888x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450850

>>1980384
He nodded, glad his guess had been right.

'The leader of a beastman tribe named Korga.'

His gestures even showing a bit of distaste, giving off the impression of clipped speech.

'Something dangerous is possessing him."

>> No.1980394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969258793.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 1280x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151241

>>1980374
Her big floppy ears twitch and flap under his hand as he pets and scratches her.
Goose...
Well... It's like dreaming to scratch an itch that you feel in the real world, and actually scratching it, you know?

Looking back at him, she tilts her head curiously.
Zan?
This form? How would you even-... You know...
She then shrugs.
Use whatever form is most comfortable to you, I don't mind. It's not like I haven't seen you in your natural form already... And not just seen, either.

>> No.1980395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969277418.jpg -(161.4 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165230

>>1980388
Indeed.
The way he acts, it's pretty mechanical. Like he only cared about his goal.
The alien taps the side of his head, thinking about the potential behind this humanoid
Fair's fair though.
The planet is yours. I was hoping to auction it off for a high price since it's so much like Namek, but them's the brakes.

>> No.1980396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969323760.png -(271.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278267

>>1980387
It was too late by the time it was just resting in your palms, the girl already holding it after a blur of dreary colors and pale skin shot out to snatch it up.

Though she didn't seem to be doing anything untoward with it, just looking at it every which way as she muttered quietly to herself.

"..."

The rest of your words seemed to register then, the girl sheepishly offering it back.

"Oh, uh... Sorry? I got a bit carried away there..."

>> No.1980398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969437993.jpg -(122.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125851

>>1980385
Sounds like your little vulpix has become a bit of a handful...
Leechy wonders if he should follow along or let Virgil handle the fox on his own.
I should be grateful that Hui has never caused me any such problem.
Because she is best cat.

>> No.1980399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969528980.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1980392
Bren jumped off of the floating barrel he'd been playing with, bouncing excitedly as soon as he'd hit the ground.

"Ready~!"

His face was already split in a grin, glad to be able to spend time with Laura again, but all this excitement combined with a chance to really exercise a bit had him even more hyper than usual!

>> No.1980400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969539350.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1980380
Was it worth it?

>> No.1980401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969566266.png -(1.2 MiB, 930x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1263358

>>1980391
Ahhh, so you can sense Ki levels too huh? Well if that's the case then it's because I'm not at my full power.
He nods.
Mmmm...
He takes a different approach once her secondary reasons come out.
You want to fight?
Goku looked her over.
I can sense a strong energy in you... If that's what you want, then fine! I guess I really haven't fought people from this world yet. it would be interesting to see how strong they are.

>> No.1980402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517969737789.jpg -(3.9 MiB, 4960x4628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4105509

>>1980389
The sight of Megan distracts him momentarily, he gives a little wave over with one of his hands

>>1980396
and because of his distraction he fails to notice BB taking the sword from his hands, if she held it for longer than a few seconds there is a chance it might start it's mindscrew effect on her, however since she seems to like the weapon, it might not reject her, either way when he sees she had it he pulls it back a little
Hey careful! If the wrong person tries to hold it, it can hurt them.
he looks her over
Are you ok?

>> No.1980405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970152202.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117970

>>1980390
Black is the color of ambition. Of drive. A desire to seek out your goals and a refusal to back down regardless of any other variable. To stand before the world and push for what you desire, letting all else fall by the wayside.

Red is next to all of this.
Red is fire. Passion, power, freedom. It is the color of art. The color of anger. The color of rage.

The amorality of black, and the drive of black's ambition, they both lend themselves to red. Personal freedom to choose your own path, and the will to seize power in order to do so. Red and black are complimentary colors, so red would likely come to you easier than any other color. Which is why I want to see if you can branch out. If you can't master red, then you likely don't have the ability.

...and I just happen to come upon one of the largest sources of red magic I've ever seen.

>> No.1980412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1517970464840.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1980394
Then what are we waiting for?
He teases before grabbing her. While he usually would put her on his hips to ride, this time is different. He pushes her back and sinks between her legs. The aggression would be very apparent, since he grabs her wrists and holds her claws to the sheets as he lays on top of her.

You've gotten me all excited, now~
He says, his voice low and teasing as his length dangles over her entrance.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff