[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1515736420048.jpg -(31.6 KiB, 617x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32405 No.1976405   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1976406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515736472267.png -(52.0 KiB, 243x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53201

>>1976404
Whenever you come to Rome, dear Broly, you'll be lavishly decorated in compliments if it makes you smile.

>> No.1976407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515738632446.jpg -(58.2 KiB, 718x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59605

>>1976406
"You don't really need to go that far..."

>> No.1976408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515739167423.png -(900.7 KiB, 2102x3179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
922307

>>1976407
But why wouldn't I? Rome loves all of its people. Even the tourists!

>> No.1976409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515739679784.jpg -(143.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146919

>>1976408
>>1976408
"If that's how it is then...just forget I said anything."

"This is how she is, isn't it? I can tell she has a strong sort of spirit. I suppose that is a good quality."

"Is there...more to it than this? Feasting, mingling, and such? What else do you like doing in Rome?"

>> No.1976410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515739848633.jpg -(332.5 KiB, 500x555) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340481

>>1976409
It's all about entertainment and living your life! There's art, music, making love, and the coliseum!

Though manifesting my golden theater for simple gladiator matches would be a little troublesome. But an Emperor will always have a back-up plan!

>> No.1976411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515741947505.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 823x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87416

>>1976410
"Wait...gladiator matches? A coliseum?"

She looks interested

"What are those?"

>> No.1976413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515797376570.png -(540.5 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553479

It's been awhile since Jita's little party teamed up with the eccentric and hedonistic billionaire's daughter Sufiana, and today finds the group responding to a lead that the woman finally picked up on regarding those mysterious "eggs"
Sufiana insisting on splitting up so that they can cover more ground, since it IS a backwater after all and the information they obtained wasn't entirely precise when it came to locations
As such, Jita and Tsana will be covering one possible location while Sufiana and Vira will be looking into another
...Ha~ I feel so excited, this is almost like a date~
Sufiana will be heard saying in her cheerfully odd manner after she and Vira land on the planet, the rich bitch glancing around as she takes in the sights and the fresh air

Last edited 18/01/12(Fri)17:49.

>> No.1976414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515798286206.jpg -(193.5 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198146

>>1976413
Vira will roll her eyes a little at Sufi's comment, looking around to keep an eye on the surroundings. She'd rather be with Jita, but right now it's a case of "as needs must".
Right, a date. It lacks wine.
And what a location they're landed in, a snowy clearing with a large forest a few dozen yards away to the east.

>> No.1976415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515798931479.jpg -(73.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75397

>>1976414
Hmm, wine....
Sufiana seems to give the idea some serious thought before, with a light chuckle, she shakes her head and says
It would be unwise for us to approach this little mission with clouded heads, so we'll have to save that for later~
Then gesturing towards the forest, the rich bitch goes
Anyway, shall we? I'll be sure to keep anyone or anything from sneaking up behind us.

>> No.1976416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515799641651.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 850x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170937

>>1976415
That wasn't a...never mind.
Vira will shiver for a moment as a cold wind starts to blow in from the north. The blonde shortstack will make her way towards the forest, expecting Sufi too follow along. The forest itself is what you'd expect from one in winter, white, cold, and seemingly lifeless.

>> No.1976417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515800501871.png -(770.2 KiB, 900x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
788640

>>1976416
As for Sufiana, she skips on after Vira, chatting all the while as they walk through the winter woods
You should know by now that I'll take any suggestion you make seriously, even if you only say it in jest.
Hm~ Hm~ That's just the kind of person I am!
...Although despite her seemingly carefree demeanor, Sufiana is remaining alert and on guard
Her eyes darting back and forth and her head tilting towards even the smallest of sounds

>> No.1976418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515801113389.jpg -(211.3 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216391

>>1976417
Right...
Well there's not much to say right now, as the she'll hear the occasional bird chirping in the distance. The snow in this area seems pristine as Vira just soldiers on, the snow now coming up to her thighs.
Why does it have to be so cold here...

>> No.1976419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515801882665.jpg -(107.0 KiB, 900x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109583

>>1976418
Sufiana herself doesn't seem to be too bothered by the cold and the depths of the snow, asides from commenting
Hm...We need to be careful. Snow this deep will hamper our movement should we encounter any hostiles.
But then in the face of Vira's words she goes back to being cheerful and flirtatious, as she says
Aha~ Well, perhaps we could take a break in a bit and cuddle together underneath some trees for warmth~

>> No.1976420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515803287897.jpg -(903.6 KiB, 778x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
925255

>>1976419
Is that all you think about now?
Vira will continue one, but the hair's on Sufi's neck might start to stand up as she gets the feeling they're being watched.

>> No.1976421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515803491223.jpg -(227.8 KiB, 600x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233274

>>1976411
Arenas where warriors test their mettle for fame and glory! Though a proper Coliseum wouldn't be possible in this world. The whole thing would be crushed in the first minute... But there's an Arena~!

>> No.1976422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515803624784.png -(47.7 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48893

>>1976421
Broly smiles, she looked really interested now. Though given how she is and with Nero's assessment of her; this will likely not surprise Nero at all

"Oh! Well then, where is this arena? Are the fighters there strong?"

>> No.1976423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515803634804.jpg -(88.4 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90503

>>1976420
I am simply honest with myself and my desires, that is all.
Sufiana states simply as she soon scurries in closer as if to hook an arm around one of Vira's all lovey dovey like
But as she does so she whispers
Don't act like you know it, but we are being watched now.

Last edited 18/01/12(Fri)19:33.

>> No.1976424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515803656096.jpg -(272.5 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279000

Here we have a tall dragon, roaming around her home once again. This time on a mission to cuddle yet another Friend.

The Friend this time? The one that spends more time with the dragon's son instead of her.

Where is she?

But then the tall dragon would hear her clue, as in a room, she'd hear a certain somebody's voice.

Doglette: Come on! Play catch with me!

>> No.1976425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515803868494.jpg -(136.2 KiB, 850x908) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139473

>>1976424
GW was at her desk and was working on some drawings. And was looking at Doglette with a frown on her face, and looking slightly annoyed

"No I'm busy, go bother someone else."

>> No.1976426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515804143149.jpg -(987.4 KiB, 800x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1011095

>>1976422
Absolutely! It's not hard to miss. It's a very large building over that way!
She points south-ish

>> No.1976427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515804164528.jpg -(363.9 KiB, 1501x918) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372600

>>1976425
And the tall dragon would go into the room.

What's going on in here?

Now noticing the tall original, Doglette would run over to her.

Doglette: Grey Wolf won't play with me!

Don't you have errands to run?

Doglette: All work and no play makes Doglette a bored girl!

>> No.1976428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515804322567.png -(142.3 KiB, 332x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145667

>>1976426
She looks over in that direction. And then looks back to Nero and nods at her

"Thanks. I'll check it out later, do you have more of that drink?"

Broly didn't know she drank wine. So she can't name it specifically

>> No.1976429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515804399878.jpg -(197.3 KiB, 666x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202013

>>1976427
"I don't want to play! I have work to do."

Although it's not so much that; GW doesn't like Doglette very much...

>> No.1976430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515804857577.jpg -(295.2 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302261

>>1976429
Why don't you... Uhhhhhh...

Noticing that Doglette already had a ball with her. The tall dragon would take it. Immediately exciting the smol doggo.

Go fetch this, and bring it to Leone!

And then Colette threw the ball out the room, Doglette immediately zip zooming out to get the ball, and she would indeed run off to go play with a Lioness.

And with Doglette gone.

Now it's time for me to play with you instead!

And the tall dragon would go on over to the wolf, get down onto her knees so there's less of a height difference, and begin petting Grey Wolf and such.

>> No.1976431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515804979116.jpg -(234.7 KiB, 800x1025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240378

>>1976423
Of course we are, you were being loud enough back there.
Vira will continue on their present course, looking behind herself occasionally to make sure they're not veering off course.
Damn this snow...

>> No.1976432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515805052870.png -(284.2 KiB, 504x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291016

>>1976428
I do. It's all around you. I've painted the road red with wine!
Every other flat surface has ice chests, buckets of ice, and bottles of wine basically everywhere. Because Nero.

>> No.1976433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515805879913.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1081837

>>1976431
Well, at least this way we know for certain that they are out there.
Sufiana says before she briefly adds
Admittedly, we've lost the element of surprise if it eventually comes to blows. But it's better than just suddenly stumbling across them as well.
The woman still clinging onto Vira as they stomp through the snow, as a mischievous look soon crosses her face as she goes
Hm~ Hm~ Perhaps I could carry you on my back for awhile? I AM the taller of the two of us after all~
Poor Vira being so short

>> No.1976434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515806551893.jpg -(189.1 KiB, 850x581) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193661

>>1976433
Ugh...I'm fine. I don't need to be carr-
And then a sudden gale kicks up, turning the forest and the area around them completely white. If Sufi wasn't hanging onto her, she would have quickly lost track of Vira.

>> No.1976435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515807240814.png -(736.9 KiB, 600x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754564

>>1976434
Clearly it's her sharp and properly honed instincts at work
Anyway, Sufiana will let out a cute little yelp as the snow and wind kicks up
Clinging even tighter to Vira as she puts on a show of being a helpless damsel

>> No.1976436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515808260812.png -(489.8 KiB, 800x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501573

>>1976435
Fuck I lost my image for this bit. OH WELL.
The Wind and snow will continue to kick up as Vira supports the "weak dmasel". The view around them will clear, though, as they find themselves surrounded by a group of people in heavy winter clothes, several of them training primitive guns at the duo.
Tch...

>> No.1976437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515808729952.png -(540.5 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553479

>>1976436
And Sufiana?
The young woman simply blinks slowly as the snow settles down, before with a cheerful smile and a wave of her free arm she goes
Oh my, how do you do! It's a wonderfully brisk day for a walk in the woods, isn't it?
...Although behind her cheerful exterior she is coldly assessing the situation and the people before them

Last edited 18/01/12(Fri)20:58.

>> No.1976438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515809233014.jpg -(496.4 KiB, 827x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
508282

>>1976437
Vira will move her hand towards her sword, but the group just continues to stand around them cautiously. There seems to be some discussion between two of them as they talk to each other in hushed whispers. Sufi might catch a glimpse of a face despice the thick hoods and clothing and they look human enough.
Well they aren't trying to kill us...not yet anyway...

>> No.1976439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515809363446.png -(177.9 KiB, 500x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182130

>>1976438
Nodding slightly in agreement as she drops her voice so that only Vira can hear her, Sufiana then says
Well, in case that DOES happen I do have a few countermeasures against ranged attacks. Although they are less...
...Effective against old fashioned slug shooters, so we will have to act fast.

>> No.1976440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515810318218.jpg -(171.8 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175901

>>1976439
After a bit more discussion, one of the group takes a step forward, his voice harsh like the landscape around them.
Man: You are trespassing, star people. What do you want.

>> No.1976441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515810569857.jpg -(100.8 KiB, 1163x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103226

>>1976440
Ah, star people...? What a delightful sounding term!
Is Sufiana's cheerful response as she turns her attention to the man addressing them
And we are trespassing...? Well, then I must offer our sincere apologies.
The young woman even letting go of Vira so she can offer a polite curtsy to go along with those words
We are simply on a quest of sorts and it just happened to take us to this place, you see.

>> No.1976442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515810584762.png -(185.1 KiB, 568x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189494

And so there was Tentacle Vladimir Putin going around castle demonbutt, on the hunt once again.

Strange. I smell... Dick. Felix? No.

She tracks the scent down, slithering around and wondering whose it belongs to.

>> No.1976443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515811101958.png -(115.4 KiB, 377x242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118157

>>1976442
After following through with refilling Razu's inventory and feeding Ivy again, Calixa is feeling rather rowdy, as she makes her way down the hall with a bulge under her loincloth, trying to sneak her way back to her room.
Eventually she'll catch Calixa, scent clearly coming from her direction, bulge in view, as she quickly enters the room, slamming her door shut...but it's left unlocked

>> No.1976444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515811416338.png -(689.1 KiB, 1200x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
705602

>>1976443
Veronika will catch a glimpse of her as she slams her door shut, picking up the scent of dick clearing emanating from her.

...

Moo cow...? Not what I was expecting, but...

She snakes up to the door, and after listening for a moment, she slowly turns the handle.

>> No.1976445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515811532602.jpg -(693.2 KiB, 967x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709826

>>1976441
Vira will stand near Sufi, her hand on her sword just in case thes people try to attack her.
Man: This place is dangerous, Star People. You will leave now.
He's not asking, this is an order and he's expecting to be obeyed.

>> No.1976446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515811717919.jpg -(283.4 KiB, 1050x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290173

>>1976444
Once inside she'll gently remove her clothing and sit on the bed's edge, not noticing the curious creature peeking in, as her shaft stands upright from all the tension build up throughout the past few days, letting out a sigh
This place is too much for me to handle...

>> No.1976447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515811960656.png -(546.7 KiB, 900x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559798

>>1976445
Hm~ Is it dangerous because of "something" that lays deeper inside, or simply because your people are guarding this location?
Sufiana asks as her smile remains fixed as it is
Because if it's the former, then I assure you that we can take care of ourselves.
...And if it's the latter, then perhaps we could work something out.

>> No.1976448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515812245511.png -(456.9 KiB, 833x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467902

>>1976446
The succupus opens the door just enough to give a long, hard look at that long, hard tool. She can't see too well so she cracks it a little wider.

... Hard, throbbing, juicy...

She doesn't even notice how by now she's pretty much just opened the door the whole way and is just standing in the doorway, staring intently at Calixa.

........

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>> No.1976449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515812595600.jpg -(395.2 KiB, 822x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404651

>>1976447
Man: It's dangerous. You should not be h-
And one of the other's in the group will interupt him will a hurried, fearful tone to his voice.
Other Man: The Nanook come! We must hurry before we're caught!
Vira will move up and will whisper something into Sufi's ear.
Something's not right here.

>> No.1976450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515812784915.png -(46.2 KiB, 194x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47359

>>1976432
"And you've lived like this every day your entire life?"

Asked Broly curiously and reaches for the largest mug there. And chugs a good amount

>> No.1976451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515813060204.jpg -(344.5 KiB, 360x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
352785

>>1976450
Is there any other way for an Emperor to live? Being a simple warlord lacks beauty or etiquette. But uniting your followers with cheer and revelry will earn you their undying love!

>> No.1976452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515813063891.png -(427.1 KiB, 717x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437365

>>1976430
GW glares a little at Doglette as she leaves. But her sense face soon relaxed a little more once Doglette was gone and Colette came in and did her thing

"Hmph...Nah, can't you see I'm busy?"

The wolf looks aways and continues drawing, but her tail wags a little

>> No.1976453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515813232838.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 900x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101620

>>1976449
Nodding in agreement yet again, Sufiana whispers back
Obviously, if I were to wager a guess I'd say that these woods are home to some manner of beast or feral humanoid, and these fine fellows have taken on the duty of making sure no one disturbs them.
Although Sufiana seems unbothered by the concept, but then she's never really bothered by anything

>> No.1976454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515813273697.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 361x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48583

>>1976452
But why don't you love me as much as Nora?

Rubs her face against the wolf's

I always see you two together and I even find you sleeping at the foot of his bed sometimes!

>> No.1976455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515813501770.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 1000x991) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91878

>>1976454
>>1976452
And meanwhile look who's coming to bug the wolf for more art of her beloved Silver but Red... stopped and peek in the door cause she heard talking.
Aw....
She's busy already...
No wonder the poor wolf doesn't like distractions.

>> No.1976456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515814272467.png -(142.3 KiB, 332x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145667

>>1976451
Takes another chug and empties that jug. She will place it down at a nearby table and then gets an another

"I see. From your point of view, I understand if that is your intent. Though personally, I wouldn't know myself. Since I've never had such intent in my entire life."

Looking back to Nero, she just grins a little

"Hmm...honestly, I all care about is getting stronger and beating my adversaries who've beaten me before. After that, I will seek out stronger opponents, and if I get beaten and survive, I will come back even stronger and even then I will keep pushing further and further through training and learning."

Her aura flared only a little but enough to cause quite a gust a wind

"....!"

"I'm very sorry, I got excited."

Smiles

>> No.1976457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515814391722.jpg -(121.8 KiB, 539x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124723

>>1976456
Umu... I can sense power in you. But you're not a Servant are you? You'd make an excellent Berserker with that kind of attitude.

>> No.1976458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515814430865.png -(6.9 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7230127

>>1976453
It could be anything.
The group will raise their rifles up as the leader of the group gives two sharp whistles as they starts to head off.
It is dangerous here, Star People. Leave or die to the Nanook. The choice is yours.
The that, the group will start to head off deeper into the forest. The duo will notice that the group seems to be floating above the snow by some means.

>> No.1976459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515814767838.png -(571.9 KiB, 1317x1140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585648

>>1976455
>>1976454
You idiot, only sometimes*! You act like you I ignore you completely, you really are an idiot!"

She blushes, and her tail continues to wag. Meanwhile, she doesn't notice her biggest fan because of Colette things

>> No.1976460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515814894798.png -(53.1 KiB, 192x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54368

>>1976457
"No. I am nobody's servant."

She says in a slightly more serious tone but then just shrugs that off as she takes another large chug of wine

"...Mm, so, Berserker? What do you mean by that?"

>> No.1976461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515814960173.png -(540.5 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553479

>>1976458
And all Sufiana does is wave farewell as the men depart, while going
Thank you for the warning, and take care!
Before she offers Vira a glance and, still smiling, says
Well, I suppose now we should get ready for a fight, yes?

>> No.1976462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515815112191.jpg -(197.1 KiB, 756x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201834

>>1976460
Well... You're more like a weapon at that point, right? The thrill of battle is the only thing you really know isn't it?

>> No.1976463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515815300413.jpg -(361.7 KiB, 1152x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370385

>>1976459
more face rubbing

I'm just jealous that my son gets to spend more time with you!

I mean, yeah, it's because I'm out on base during the day and stuff.

But I want to pet and cuddle you too!

tfw Nora doesn't even cuddle GW, he just pats her head and acts as her assistant for stuff.

>> No.1976464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515815399582.png -(66.8 KiB, 284x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68439

>>1976462
"Yeah! I've destroyed entire planets, stars, and even universes. Eventually the entire southern galaxy!"

She exclaims, with an obvious sense of pride and accomplishment

"I've recently reached the point of breaking reality itself. I am very proud!"

>> No.1976465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515815492543.jpg -(269.4 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275862

>>1976464
I see, I see...
Nero nods. She's used to people who are that strong, but one thing sticks out to her.

...Aren't Universes bigger than Galaxies?

>> No.1976466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515815612316.png -(39.0 KiB, 137x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39929

>>1976465
"...Are they?"

She looks down...and rubs her chin, having a moment of silent contemplation

"...."

"Are you sure?"

>> No.1976467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515815848018.png -(65.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67330

>>1976463
"He doesn't even cuddle me that often! ...he pats my head, and...I like that! So stupid being annoying!"

Tsun, tsun, and she growls a little

"I'll bite you!"

>> No.1976468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816023247.jpg -(94.5 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96743

I am indeed. Perhaps you meant Solar Systems...?
She wasn't doubting Broly could destroy a Universe, what with everyone else who exists in this world.
But the way Broly worded things warranted at least a double check.

>> No.1976469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816251011.png -(45.7 KiB, 143x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46761

>>1976468
"Um...."

She looks confused for a moment

"I'm strong!"

Her cheeks tint a bit red. And she looks away and starts chugging the rest of the wine

She felt embarrassed

>> No.1976470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816262746.jpg -(309.0 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316400

>>1976467
Come on! It's ok to love me too!

I promise I won't try feeding you peanut butter while naked for a while!

Just cuddles the wolf harder.

>> No.1976471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816281526.png -(66.8 KiB, 249x234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68445

>>1976448
She'll stroke it a few times before hearing the door creek
Huh???
Noticing the woman standing in her doorway, Calixa begins sweating and blushing furiously
C...Can I help you?

>> No.1976472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816487084.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 3806x5253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2467047

>>1976469
I'm sure you are... but how strong is your tolerance?
Nero starts to smirk. Adorable things arouse her!

>> No.1976473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816589910.png -(722.4 KiB, 673x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739765

>>1976470
"You're distracting me, so go away! And good! I hate that you take advantage that I like peanut a lot you bastard!"

Starts bumping on Colette's forehead with a closed fist

>> No.1976474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816618922.jpg -(541.2 KiB, 800x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554189

>>1976461
I suppose we should.
Sigh will sigh as she watches the retreating group.
And what the hell is a Nanook?

>> No.1976475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816947058.png -(37.4 KiB, 202x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38274

>>1976472
Her pride was also hurt, that is the worst pain!

"Hmph, you mean for this drink? I can drink like this all day and I'll be fine."

>> No.1976476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816950473.jpg -(133.4 KiB, 1000x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136588

>>1976474
I would dare say that we are about to find out~
Sufiana observes in an almost teasing way as she quickly summons forth her staff with a flash of light, twirling it around a bit as her gaze shifts back and forth across the snowy woodland expanse

>> No.1976477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515816996948.jpg -(111.3 KiB, 850x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113976

>>1976473
But that only causes the dragon to get my aggressive with the cuddling.

You can take a break from work to hang out with me and stuff!

Lightly starting to pull GW out of her seat.

>> No.1976478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515817038760.jpg -(227.8 KiB, 600x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233274

>>1976475
I'd quite like to see that!
She said enthusiastically.

I can have as much as I desire brought here!

>> No.1976479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515817530812.jpg -(141.4 KiB, 850x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144811

>>1976477
"Nnngh...! Y-You're so hopeless Colette!"

She pulls away a bit, but not too much as her tail wags a little faster

>> No.1976480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515817590275.jpg -(84.4 KiB, 1096x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86391

>>1976478
"Well, good! I'll show you! Bring it on!"

She tosses her now empty mug away and reaches for another and drinks drinks drinks

>> No.1976481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515817663742.jpg -(128.8 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131840

>>1976479
But you're such a good girl!

And then Colette would just get more aggressive with it and pull GW out of her seat. The dragon falling back and now holding onto the doggo.

>> No.1976482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515817786729.png -(768.5 KiB, 712x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786954

>>1976480
Broly will find that there seems to be a never ending supply of alcohol magically appearing. And Nero participates in her own way. Clearly drinking, but drinking much much less!

People would come by, talk, laugh, and sometimes even touch each other. Because there's all kinds of revelry going on around Broly.

Eventually, Nero will speak up again:
Broly, dear, are you enjoying yourself~?

>> No.1976483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515818211913.jpg -(903.6 KiB, 778x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
925255

>>1976476
Vira will draw her own sword instinctively, but before too long the sounds of crunching snow echoes through the air. The sound draws closer and closer to them before it starts to fill the air with noise.

>> No.1976484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515818231579.jpg -(134.3 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137512

>>1976481
"Whaaa?!"

GW drops her pencil as she goes down and on top of a tall dragon. But Colette's words triggered something

"I-I am??"

GW's tail is wagging faster

>> No.1976485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515818418695.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1976484
Yes! You're a good girl!

And Colette would just be hugging the wolf that was on top of her and stuff. Watching her tail wag a lot.

>> No.1976486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515818453628.png -(113.5 KiB, 372x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116230

>>1976482
People would try to mingle with Broly. But she seems uninterested for the most part. She would ask people that bother her about their training regimens and such. And those that come at Broly with the intent to lewd her are simply pushed away by the Saiyan woman. All while drinking great amounts of the never-ending wine

She had just pushed shoved someone away and turns towards Nero. Broly approaches her

"It's been fine. It is good I can have as much as I want. I'm not feeling hindered at all."

Boasts Broly

>> No.1976487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515818609498.png -(162.9 KiB, 306x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166841

>>1976485
>>1976485
"Yes! I am a good girl! Me!"

GW is now quite happy, and her tail keeps wagging

>> No.1976488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515818618998.png -(546.5 KiB, 952x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559643

>>1976483
All of this noise but nothing visible...I wonder...
Is a brief thought that passes through Sufiana's mind before, with another twirl of her staff, she goes
Alright, lets try this~!
And with a brief incantation and a flash of light from her staff, she will cause the snow falling in the area to...
...Take on a bright range of many different colors
Covering anything it falls upon with the very visible coloration

>> No.1976489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515818845906.jpg -(477.7 KiB, 744x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
489151

>>1976486
A rare breed indeed~!
Nero said with an amused look on her face.

>> No.1976490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515819161024.jpg -(361.7 KiB, 1152x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370385

>>1976487
And Colette would nuzzle the wolf.

Yes, you're a good girl.

Taking advantage of the doggo's excitement to get her to cuddle with her.

She's being very cute right now, I'm starting to feel riled up!

>> No.1976491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515819389627.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59069

>>1976489
"You underestimated me, a proud Saiyan warrior!"

A pretty wine girl passes by with a tray of fresh mugs of wine. She takes one and then smacks the girl's ass as she passes

"Hahahaha!"

>> No.1976492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515819656851.jpg -(616.0 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
630745

>>1976490
GW happily nuzzles into her affectionately. Her tail wagging very quickly, she licks at Colette's face

"K-Keep saying it~! Ha..~ Ha~!"

>> No.1976493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515819793235.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56755

>>1976491
This is my first time meeting a Saiyan. I'm eager to meet more of you if you're all this lively!

>> No.1976494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515820096174.png -(62.7 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64156

>>1976493
"There more of us out there. They're young, stupid and inexperienced. But they have potential. And it must be tempered!"

Broily chugs

"But they're stubborn. Heh, as expected!"

>> No.1976495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515820229319.jpg -(194.9 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199625

>>1976492
Good girl~ Good girl~

Colette keeps saying to the wolf as her face got licked.

And as that was happening, Colette's hands would make their way lower as she'd begin to sensually touch the Friend.

>> No.1976496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515820295128.jpg -(929.6 KiB, 860x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
951905

>>1976494
Do you mean to temper them yourself? That's very bold! I would love to hear the details, perhaps I'll write a ballad to encourage them!

>> No.1976497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515820606418.png -(160.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164736

>>1976488
Well then, Sufi's magicks will end up revealing...Some vaguely humanoid creatures moving brutishly around them!There's about six of them and...well it more like they're huge, upright bears more than anything definitively humanoid. One will notice the jig is up and will point at Vira and Sufi menacingly.
The Furless must die!

>> No.1976498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515821080385.jpg -(101.3 KiB, 850x897) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103749

>>1976495
"Nngh~♥"

GW is panting hard, letting out heated moans. Her hips bucking against Colette's hand

>> No.1976499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515821716975.png -(59.0 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60448

>>1976496
"Once I find them and train them, they'll kick and scream all they want, but they'll be stronger for it. I made sure of that when I fought the both of them last time! They're Saiyans after all!"

"Haaa! I can only imagine how it would be like taking them on at once!"

>> No.1976500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515821802483.jpg -(113.4 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116098

>>1976498
Good girl~

Colette is beginning to enjoy herself a lot. Playing with Grey Wolf's nether region more and more.

Taking a moment to readjust GW's position on top of her so she can have an easier time kissing her.

>> No.1976501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515822085532.jpg -(443.6 KiB, 1280x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454261

>>1976499
Something about her seems very sinister...

Well... you're very passionate about it. Of course, training troops is always a hassle at first. They'll cry and tell you that you're unreasonable, even though it's for their own good. But one day they'll understand.

>> No.1976502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515822228378.jpg -(87.5 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89604

>>1976500
"I'm a good girl~!"

She howls heatedly and starts clawing at Colette's back. Continuing to rub against the tall dragon's hand

GW kissing her deeply, her tongue lashing wildly inside Colette's mouth

>> No.1976503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515822439112.jpg -(407.9 KiB, 620x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417639

>>1976501
She drinks the rest of her mug and grabs another, and down the hatch

"Yes Nero, you understand me!"

Broly pats her shoulder, causing quite a bump if she does not brace herself

"You have a strong will, I can tell! A very attractive quality!"

>> No.1976504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515822729768.png -(56.4 KiB, 243x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57710

>>1976503
Umu!
She blinks and then laughs.

Haha, I hear that a lot! Yes... Well, it's only natural that an Emperor knows the ins and outs of its own military. Rome must stand tall and strong to ensure its people can live in revelry like so.

>> No.1976505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515822816599.jpg -(194.9 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199625

>>1976502
And Colette would return GW's kiss with some tongue herself.

After minutes of heated kissing and foreplay later, the dragon would break the kiss.

So, Grey Wolf, do you want to love me now?

Heavy breathing from the tall dragon.

>> No.1976506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515823150232.jpg -(177.3 KiB, 442x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181542

>>1976504
Broly looks at Nero with interest

"Is your military strong? Can I see your soldiers? How do they train?"

>> No.1976507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515823468989.jpg -(604.4 KiB, 550x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618956

>>1976506
Unfortunately, my soldiers are in a different time and place.
Nero says sadly.

I would gladly show them off, but they are actually in Rome, and Aurora certainly is not that.

>> No.1976508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515823623708.jpg -(246.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252313

>>1976505
"Yesh! I want to love you very m-much~!"

She pants heavily, sounding and acting like a bitch in heat. Her sex feeling hot and moist

>> No.1976509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515823755320.png -(243.6 KiB, 720x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249489

>>1976507
"Damn! ...Hmmm, but you're the emperor. So that means you're the strongest anyway."

>> No.1976510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515823814017.png -(405.0 KiB, 965x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414745

>>1976471
And then she was caught.
...
Nyet.
She lets out simply, before entering the room proper.
But maybe I help.
Slithering closer, she extends a single tendril towards the cow's lonely member, and wraps it around, giving it a few tentative strokes of its own as if to feel it up.

>> No.1976511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515824078819.png -(127.5 KiB, 340x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130535

>>1976510
W-Whoa! A little straight forward there aren't ya?
She'll let the strange woman stroke her shaft as it lets out a few throbs, desperate for attention
Don't believe we've formally met. Name's Calixa~
This girl must be desperate...

>> No.1976512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515824412480.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130973

>>1976508
Yes, yes, just wait a little bit longer.

Taking a moment to get a hand into her pants to pull out that magic flask of hers and downing the contents before throwing it aside.

A swelling sensation soon being felt by the dragon as she frees her growing member from its cloth prison.

A good girl like you deserves a treat you know, just what do you want to do with it?

She'd ask the aroused wolf as she'd begin grinding against her sex. Giving her a poke and prod every now and then.

>> No.1976513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515824543753.png -(949.5 KiB, 987x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
972333

>>1976511
She looks up from the dick to the cow and gives her a flat look.
You were out all dicks ready, no sense in waste of timing.
With a dismissive wave of a few tentacles, she shakes her head.
Yes Moo Cow. Veronika's name is Veronika. Now hush and back up.
She says as she points at the head of the bed, instead of sitting at the end.

>> No.1976514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515824958563.png -(1.8 MiB, 1103x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1906598

>>1976513
As you wish...
Hope this girl doesn't have any diseases or anything.
She'll back up onto the bed, laying herself out for Veronika, stroking her member in a flirtatious manner as Veronika climbs on top of her

>> No.1976515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515825384303.png -(119.2 KiB, 353x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122064

>>1976514
Good moo cow. You might not be man, but you have good milkable penis all same.
Slithering on top of Calixa, she squeezes her thighs around her aching erection behind her short skirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath as her underside makes direct contact with her fleshy nethers.
Aah~ Feels of twitchering and throbs, very nice moo cow.
She then squishes her a little just to tease her, before re-positioning herself.

>> No.1976516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515825686182.jpg -(204.3 KiB, 1000x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209226

>>1976515
Calixa's hands slowly slide over Veronika's thighs as she re-positions herself on top of her pulsing member
Don't keep me waiting Veronika~
Her hands firmly gripping Veronika's rear as it enters her neither region, moaning and mooing a bit as it becomes enveloped into Veronika

>> No.1976517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515826046128.png -(245.8 KiB, 617x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251667

>>1976516
Ah! Who is forward straight now, moo cow??
Nevertheless, with Calixa's help, she pushes her bovine length between her slippery folds, letting out a small groan and moan of her own.
Nnng~ So big!
She leans forward slightly, grabbing onto the cow's shoulders for support.
Veronika knew her nose wasn't lying when leading here!

>> No.1976518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515826361163.jpg -(127.7 KiB, 750x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130749

>>1976517
So you have a keen sense of smell, do you?
Hands still firmly on Veronika's rear, Calixa begins lifting it upward before lowering her, slowly thrusting in sync as they gradually pick up the pace
Haaa...I...I needed this...~

>> No.1976519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515826738000.png -(725.7 KiB, 1200x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
743154

>>1976518
D-Da! Veronika knows to hunt for the good fuck!
More of her tendrils wrap around the cow arms and waist, holding herself against her as she works that rump of hers, her dripping folds squelching audibly against the cow's groin.
So I did! This- Aah~ cow is sure made for milking!
Then, she figures she might as well do a little more of a heads-on approach, and snakes one of her tendrils at Calixa's own nethers under her balls, rubbing against the pent-up sack before squeezing past her entrance.
Nnnf~! How's this, moo-moo??

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)01:58.

>> No.1976520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515827397327.jpg -(229.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234990

>>1976519
Haaaa...Veronika...
As Veronika's tendrils wrap around Calixa, breasts clenching against one another while milk begins dripping out, Calixa's thrusts quickly increase in velocity, pounding against her insides with great strength and speed, testicles building up massive quantities of cum. Once she enters Calixa however, she'll be struck with shock for a moment, before slowly melting around her tendril's shaft
Nnnn...!!!

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)02:09.

>> No.1976521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515828180631.png -(573.2 KiB, 1000x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
586961

>>1976520
As she repeatedly plows herself onto Calixa's dick, Veronika bounces right back up by plunging her tendrils into the cow, pistoning herself up and down from end to end.
Nngha~ T-That's it moo cow! Give Veronika that cock milk!
She lets out as cups and strokes her swollen balls, squeezing them as if to empty out their content by hand.

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)02:23.

>> No.1976522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515828658872.jpg -(325.6 KiB, 1280x953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333425

>>1976521
This...This is gonna be a big load...!!!
Gripping Veronika's ass with all her might, Calixa pins the strange Russian with all her might against the hot throbbing member, as it erupts with large quantities of seed, every throb pressing against Veronika's walls while her womb floods with hot cum. The mixture of testicle massage and penetration from behind causes the climax to last much longer than usual, Veronika's stomach even bulging a bit as cum gushes out
Haaaaaa.....Oooooh....haaaaa....
The climax refuses to cease for several minutes

>> No.1976523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515829088588.png -(221.0 KiB, 1000x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226343

>>1976522
The dick-munching squid feeling so close to her own orgasm, the cow finally erupting deep within her and flooding her insides with her thick spunk was the last push she needed.
G-Ghh...!
!!
ддддaahhn~!
Frozen for the entirety of their synced climax, she then finally slumps onto the cow, basking in the afterglow, stomach swollen with creamy seed.
... Haah... Aahh...~

>> No.1976524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515829741067.jpg -(222.6 KiB, 833x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227908

>>1976523
Her seed continues spurting out, thick cock still resting deep in her pussy as Calixa holds Veronika's ass down, rear clamping onto her tendril
So...I take it you're a resident of this castle?~
She says, letting out a few light thrusts to see if Veronika wants more
You're welcome to pay me a visit whenever you're thirsty for more...

>> No.1976525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515830522583.png -(359.6 KiB, 1100x957) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368186

>>1976524
Nng, da, I am.
She wriggles a little from the thrusts, feeling her insides churning with cock and the overabundance of jizz.
Veronika will be glad to milk this moo cow some more soon, but for now she is stuffed...
She says as she sits back up, patting her sloshing belly.
How do you have still more? Veronika to think she milked you really good...

>> No.1976526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515832021252.png -(291.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298154

>>1976525
Oh I can go on for a rather long period of time, but you've certainly milked me well~
Arms gently wrapping themselves around the strange Russian as her cock releases the last of it's seed into her belly, kissing the young woman's cheek
Gotta give you props though. Ain't never been milked like that before! You're a professional~

>> No.1976527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515832649231.png -(382.7 KiB, 1000x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391838

>>1976526
Da!
Veronika chuckles as her cheek is kissed.
Veronika is of very experienced with the penis!
... Not so much the woman penis, but it isn't so bad too.

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)03:37.

>> No.1976528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515859921696.jpg -(219.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224928

>>1976527
So you search for men often huh? Not unlike a lot of girls around here.
...Aaah...
Her member still stands firm inside of the Russian creature, keeping most of the seed in as some slides out
Well, I'm here whenever you need me~ Most of the time at least. Occasionally visiting friends in Aurora.

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)11:12.

>> No.1976529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515864108872.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 596x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77581

Eda's chilling at the bar as usual, slamming back shot after shot of whisky and randomly chatting up with people. All in all, a fun afternoon!

Alternate options are Asuka, Natsuo, Jin

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)12:21.

>> No.1976530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515867882370.png -(974.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
998089

So after witnessing at least two(three?) separate occasions of attacks and light shows of power over the past handful of weeks into the new year, our Monkey friend is growing more and more concerned with the way this world works.

She wondered if maybe she should have been a bit pro-active? I mean they all got swept up relatively quickly but the violence in itself didn't sit well with her.

So the real question is, as she's looking at passerby and any reconstruction efforts in Aurora, is...how does one go about dealing with this kind of thing?

>> No.1976531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515868007523.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 676x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84471

>>1976529
Well, into the bar comes this rather large girl, looking a bit meek as she walks in. Her eyes dart around at all the people as she makes her way up to the bar and sits down.

Excuse me, I'll have a cola please.

>> No.1976532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515868046423.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1976530
Helen would pop up out of nowhere near the girl, this time in another form, but her voice would be rather recognizable
Quite an active new year, don't you think?

>> No.1976533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515868386295.jpg -(95.1 KiB, 232x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97348

>>1976532
Yeah...active is a way to put it.

She looks over at Helen, brow furrowing in response to this form

Why are there people like this going on rampages?

>> No.1976534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515868824297.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1976533
This world brings in people from all types of universes and timelines.
You never know when it will suddenly pull in a world destroyer.
Believe it or not, on the previous planet everyone was on, or well, the survivors.
This type of thing was a very common occurrence and countless million died.
I mean, thousands of people dying weekly was just a normal thing back on there.

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)13:40.

>> No.1976535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515869132373.jpg -(195.2 KiB, 550x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199896

>>1976531
Hearing that the large girl wants a coke, Eda'll smirk and turn to her
Didn't know they let kids in here..

>> No.1976536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515869493758.png -(983.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1006924

>>1976534
Thousands?
Weekly?
Even by the comparison of all the wars that seemed like an astronomical number to her

Is life really something nobody takes seriously?

>> No.1976537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515869638187.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1976536
Not much you can do when someone can blow up a city with their pinky.
People tried to fight them off, of course, but there would still always be a lot of casualties.
It was just something people originally had to learn to live with.

>> No.1976538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515869712081.jpg -(568.3 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581968

>>1976535
Hey! I'm not a kid! I just don't...drink much...

The last few words trailed off as she sips her drink

>> No.1976539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515870041031.png -(836.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
856107

>>1976537
It's not something you should ever have to accept or live with.
Knowing you might lose your life if you fight to save others is different then just rolling over and dying.

>> No.1976540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515870419235.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1976539
Regardless of what you think, that is what happened and how it went until the planet was destroyed and people wandered space in search of a new world on space colonies.
Which nearly all of them were destroyed in more fights, killing nearly everyone left until we barely made it to this world.
By the end of it all, people were very bitter, had become extremely hostile and distrustful.
Eventually I came along and changed things for the better~

>> No.1976541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515870440513.png -(896.8 KiB, 868x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
918373

>>1976538
Shrugging, she'll take another shot of her drink before looking you up and down
Why come to a bar if you're not much of a drinker then? Might as well stick to the Starbucks..
Wonder if she's from Texas?

>> No.1976542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515870695602.jpg -(482.5 KiB, 700x982) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494095

>>1976541
Well, there's the atmosphere, for one...And I might want something a bit harder down the line. Nothing too strong, though...

>> No.1976543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515870704053.png -(1.7 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1804982

>>1976540
Is that how it is...
Despite that betterment, people are still dealing with monsters and maniacs.
Death and violence is still here even though you've taken measures to reduce it.

Is that all that can be managed though? A reduction in a statistic?

>> No.1976544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515871558647.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>1976543
We have liches to gather the souls of the dead and revive them.

>> No.1976545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515871605507.jpg -(770.7 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
789150

>>1976542
What a timid girl. With her build she could soak up a ton of alcohol probably..
Looks around with that smirk still on her face, looking at the atmosphere of sexy girls talking to other sexy girls while a smooth jazz song plays over the speakers
Definitely a better atmosphere than at a starbucks, yeah. Less hipsters around too. Well whatever. Do what makes you happy~

>> No.1976546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515871742742.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1102895

>>1976545
My name's Pochaco. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss.

>> No.1976547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515871889373.png -(1.6 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1698834

>>1976544
And yet they still have to live in fear of death and pain despite that.
Nobody is scared of death and what may happen to them just because there might be nothing on the other side and it causes existential dread.
Especially if they don't get to die peacefully from old age.

>> No.1976548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515872102477.jpg -(155.5 KiB, 850x1204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159194

>>1976546
Cut that shit out. My name's Eda. No miss bullshit. You're at a bar, not a fancy restaurant.

Anyway, good to meet you Po'.
Definitely not Texas

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)14:35.

>> No.1976549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515872532891.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1976547
Hahaha, what~?
Have you looked around you?
I'm sure you were around in the last attack on aurora from those shadows.
The citizens literally threw themselves at the guy to rip em a new one.

There will always be a fear of death, you can't take that away no matter what, but what you can do is minimize the casualties.
I do that by defeating those said monsters and turning them to our side and then using their power to protect this world.
There are no casualties, or very few this way, and in the end, their power is added to our own.
I'm not quite sure what point you are trying to make though.

>> No.1976550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515873824703.png -(596.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610471

>>1976549
That... that kind of attitude hardly seems healthy.
Do people just not care?
I don't understand how just being assured you'll come back would bring about just throwing themselves away like that.

Doesn't even care about you bragging about brainwashing or whatever

>> No.1976551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515874140114.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1976550
I suppose they don't...
Even for the people who die, if an experience is too traumatic for them, we simply just remove it.
Seems simple enough.

>> No.1976552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515874533913.jpg -(183.0 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187349

>>1976548
Hehe, alright then, Eda.

She finishes off her glass of soda and thinks for a second

Give me another one, but put a little rum in this one!

>> No.1976553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515875129273.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 850x871) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162297

>>1976552
Heh, we'll make a woman out of you yet!

Gives you a nod of approval before ordering another shot for herself

>> No.1976554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515875262774.jpg -(399.8 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409404

>>1976553
She blushes softly and looks away as she takes a sip of her drink

Watch your wording, Eda...that's embarrassing...

>> No.1976555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515875790208.jpg -(275.8 KiB, 786x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282444

>>1976554
Say what?

She'll blink a few times, smiling
Po', do you know where we are? Embarrassing doesn't exist here, girl! Everyone does what they want, and say whatever~ Nobody cares! You could park that ass of yours on my face in the middle of the bar and nobody would bat an eye.

>> No.1976556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515875942939.png -(820.1 KiB, 793x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839822

>>1976555
Right, of course...

She's still blushing a bit, especially at the proposition of sitting on Eda's face. She takes another sip of her booze

D-Do you want me to do that?

>> No.1976557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515875991956.jpg -(102.0 KiB, 234x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104470

>>1976551
Remove it? But that's... how can anyone learn from experiences or be themselves with tampering their minds. The brain already represses traumatic experiences to begin with as a survival mechanism.

>> No.1976558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515876314468.jpg -(147.8 KiB, 850x1274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151384

>>1976556
Damn...

Chuckles dryly
Going from being embarrassed to asking me that yourself. You go from 0 to 100 quick, Po'.

She'll take a shot, not answering that question teasingly

>> No.1976559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515876425321.jpg -(306.9 KiB, 615x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314295

>>1976558
Well, I'm a performer, so I guess I'm just used to taking requests...

>> No.1976560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515876699275.jpg -(493.5 KiB, 646x861) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505388

>>1976559
Oh? So what, you're a stripper or something? You get a lot of these requests~?

>> No.1976561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515876718019.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1976557
I call it additional protection, honestly.
You're right, there are these sorts of things, but they still need help, and sometimes things trigger repressed memories, sometimes they suffer throughout their lives and struggle with the memories.
To that end, I say, why keep such things? Why, we could simply remove everything about the traumatic death and keep only the bits where they died and so they know how it happened.
Unless of course it was long and painful torture.
Sometimes, we also have the occasional villain who loves to pull out these painful memories and mentally break his opponents in battle, so it's rather troublesome if people suddenly because dead weight in a fight and can't protect themselves or put the people around them in danger.
When I consider these things, I ask myself, why let them suffer? Why not just remove the source of the suffering altogether.
She would start floating in the air, assuming a sort of lounging position as she does
Of course, morales come into play, but I keep in mind that I would be debating with someone who was born in a different time, with different technologies, where such things may not have been debated so readily.
So I ask you this.
If you were in charge, and you knew someone had suffered through horrible, horrible torture, and you were told they would never be themselves ever again, that they would live on as shells of themselves even through years and years of psychiatric treatment and you were given the option to erase the trauma and allow this person to resume a normal, happy life.
What would you choose?
And when you think about it, do you think many would choose to live that way out of some notion that they may grow stronger from the experience? Do you believe that people work like that?

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)15:51.

>> No.1976562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515876810331.jpg -(441.6 KiB, 700x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452212

>>1976560
N-No! I'm a singer, actually! I'm too big to be a stripper...

>> No.1976563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515877067151.jpg -(101.1 KiB, 850x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103482

>>1976562
Bull-shit. Plus sized strippers are definitely a thing. Your size is definitely not a problem.

But a singer, huh? What kind of music do you sing?

>> No.1976564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515877106951.jpg -(689.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
705765

>>1976563
Oh, poppy kinda stuff. I'm kind of an idol, you see.

>> No.1976565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515877321013.jpg -(56.9 KiB, 383x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58253

>>1976564
Oh, like one of those Japanese school girls kind of stuff? With the outfits, choreographed dancing and a massive amount of fans?

>> No.1976566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515877413095.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 792x1068) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161646

>>1976565
Yeah, just like that! Though I don't have a HUGE fanbase. It's big enough, though~!

>> No.1976567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515877844111.jpg -(162.6 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166480

>>1976566
Chuckles again
God, if this girl didn't sound so timid and shit I'd be making non-stop fat jokes.
Cool. I'll look you up on Auroranet later. Not every day I meet a celebrity.

>> No.1976568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515877884158.jpg -(769.9 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
788330

>>1976567
So...what do you do, Eda?

>> No.1976569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515877956410.png -(638.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
653561

>>1976561
...That's not a decision I can make, it wouldn't be my right to make it. If they want to make those decisions, if such things are possible, then they can. But I won't.
And of course I think people work this way. Because if they didn't humans wouldn't have gotten to the point they were, humans wouldn't keep growing and advancing. We'd still all be living in hovels, farming to survive, and beating each other to death if we were outside the perceived norm.

...Of course it's by that same notion that people can become worse the less simple they are. But that's not really the point in this conversation.

>> No.1976570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515878251325.png -(225.8 KiB, 300x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231223

>>1976568
I run a small casino/bar out of a church close by. A couple of slot machines, 2 black jack tables, nothing special. In my off time I shoot guns and hang out with a loud mouth gorilla woman.

>> No.1976571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515878423032.jpg -(650.7 KiB, 1000x1422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
666296

>>1976570
Hehe, well I'm open if you ever need live entertainment there!

>> No.1976572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515878682262.png -(896.8 KiB, 868x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
918373

>>1976571
Thanks, but I'm not sure you'll fit with the vibe of the place. It's more of a heavy metal, rock n' roll, Guns n' Roses type of place. If you came in there with that idol stuff the crowd would probably eat you alive.

>> No.1976573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515878699483.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520660

>>1976569
Then you're Naive.
Humanity has done a great many things, but under the guidance of rather incredible people, either for good or for bad.
The pool of people who do incredible things is rather small, and even considering the larger number in your current time, is still tiny when compared to the size of the general population.
Most NORMAL people, would rather choose to return to their lives than face their problems, many others would rather go down than forsake their pride and become better either.
Most humans are shit, and the more safe they become, the more shit they become, and the less they are willing to fight for their own individual rights to continue living in that provided safety.
Sound familiar? Rat said the same kinds of things
As someone who has lived for a very long time, I have seen a great deal of things, and what I see isn't good.

>> No.1976574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515878828122.jpg -(274.7 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281343

>>1976572
O-Oh....I'd rather not be eaten. I prefer to be the one doing the eating, myself.

>> No.1976575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515879211137.jpg -(56.9 KiB, 383x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58253

>>1976574
Well, you could always hang out as a customer. We have plenty of bar snacks there and there's a pizza place nearby. If you can handle the music that is.

And I'm sure she'll be quite popular too, what with some of the white trash that hang out there

>> No.1976576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515879328938.jpg -(441.6 KiB, 700x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452212

>>1976575
I'll be sure to stop by sometime!

>> No.1976577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515879520590.jpg -(531.2 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543979

>>1976576
Great.
Taking a shot of her rum

How's the rum and coke?

>> No.1976578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515879630678.jpg -(650.7 KiB, 1000x1422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
666296

>>1976577
She's finished the drink off by now

It's good! I'd need a few more to get drunk, though.

>> No.1976579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515880007835.jpg -(375.5 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384485

>>1976578
Nodding, she'll order another round for them
Lets see how far you can go then~

>> No.1976580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515880168033.png -(820.1 KiB, 793x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839822

>>1976579
O-Oh? Well...I guess I can drink a bit more.

She takes her second drink and takes a good gulp of it

>> No.1976581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515880531622.jpg -(155.5 KiB, 850x1204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159194

>>1976580
Atta girl~

>> No.1976582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515880738159.jpg -(568.3 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581968

>>1976581
Besides, if I'm with a nice woman like you, I won't get in trouble if I get drunk!

>> No.1976583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515881024267.jpg -(93.6 KiB, 850x961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95885

>>1976582
Shrug
As long as you can still point me to your place so I can drag you there when you get too shitfaced, it'll be fine.

She does seem the type who doesn't realize she's drunk until she tries to stand up

>> No.1976584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515881360340.jpg -(106.8 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109401

>>1976583
Nooooo problem! You can be my designated dragger!

>> No.1976585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515881617545.jpg -(101.1 KiB, 850x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103482

>>1976584
Me and a couple of girls. No way can I drag that ass home on my own...
Gives a smirk
That doesn't give you an excuse to get yourself completely wasted, you know?

>> No.1976586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515881678622.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176004

>>1976585
I don't get more than tipsy, don't worry!

She's already finished that second drink

>> No.1976587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515881858288.jpg -(147.8 KiB, 850x1274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151384

>>1976586
Damn, you're fast.
Slams back her own drink and orders another round

>> No.1976588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515882567000.jpg -(75.0 KiB, 555x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76807

>>1976587
Well, it's your treat, right~?

>> No.1976589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515882627969.png -(866.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
887113

>>1976573
I'm naive, perhaps, yet you sound like a disillusioned child.
If you believe all that then why did you even bring yourself into power? Why not just abandon humans and laugh at how pathetic we all are from your higher understanding?
What exactly does meddling get you besides fleeting escape from boredom for an ageless being, who could blink and all those distractions be gone as years become seconds?

>> No.1976590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515883422000.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1976589
I have abandoned humans, I turn them into monsters and I remove most of their morales and restrictions.
As for why I brought myself to such a level of power, because I want to do what I want when I want~

You may think of it as me being a child, but I saw something, a problem, and I reached out and did something about it, regardless if it conflicts with the ideals of others.
If one wastes their time constantly thinking on how their action affects others, nothing would ever get done and this fear is why many never DO anything about the situation they're in, because they don't want to be the person to do it, or fail doing so.
She'd smile and stretch
Which brings me to something else.
You are also a big offender of not changing.
You talk about humans changing, bettering themselves from their experience and you say my views are childish because I believe that humans rarely change or are trash.
But have you changed? For the countless years you have solved conflicts, the government and other operatives from the shadows would use your every effort to further their own agendas, and end up getting the very people you save a lot of the times killed.
I know you cry about it sometimes, and you refused to let it break you, which is a very strong quality... but did you do anything about the problem? Or did you just keep repeating the same dumb mistake over and over?
Consider it food for thought.
Why did you keep clinging to something that just didn't work? Be honest with me.

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)17:43.

>> No.1976591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515883918154.png -(912.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
934560

>>1976590
Making them something else in order to "better them" isn't abandoning them, it's just changing a label. A lowered morality, a heightened level of instinct, a couple of cute accessories added to their biology- sure they're not "humans" anymore but they're still humans.
Call it semantics if you want but it goes to the point you're a meddler more than anything.

Monkey looks down and then back up
If you know so much about me, then you already know the answer to that. I'd rather not say it aloud just to satisfy your further monologuing once I answer. I'm not an idiot, so get to your point.

>> No.1976592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515884330705.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1976591
If we go by that logic, anything and everything is human, really~
My point being, don't go talking about things you can't even do yourself.
I'd be far more moved by your words if they weren't empty.
You don't need more preaching from me, do you?
This place is different, change your approaches some, at least a little to something that might work.

>> No.1976593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515884914120.png -(832.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
852208

>>1976592
By that logic of how you see my logic, a dog is a duck, so let's just drop it.

...Anything I say at this point doesn't matter.
You just want me to "change" but it's not like change happens overnight. I know that much, it's why I know people like Boar ruined any attempts I make to stop fighting.

>> No.1976594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515885402244.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1976593
Hmmm, I have an idea~
Why don't I make you experience what it's like to become a monster~?

>> No.1976595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515885505834.jpg -(197.3 KiB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201989

>>1976594
Haven't I...already done that?

Because she's a Zombie and all that shit.

>> No.1976596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515885570493.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520660

>>1976595
Yes, but you haven't gone through the actual experience of changing into one.
It was a bit different from an actual corruption since you were only given sentience back after the whole process has been done and over with.

>> No.1976597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515885701813.png -(805.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825118

>>1976596
...I feel like no matter how I answer you're just going to make it happen anyways.

>> No.1976598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515885833694.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>1976597
Probably, but at least you'll enjoy it~

>> No.1976599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515886119686.png -(773.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
791821

>>1976598
Sharyu gets a bit grumpy at the notion she has no choice in anything
I guess this is what happens when you argue with a god.

>> No.1976600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515886389799.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1976599
Concept
She would correct the girl. She hadn't last time, but may as will this time

Last edited 18/01/13(Sat)18:33.

>> No.1976601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515886683768.png -(739.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
757293

>>1976600
Is there's much difference?

>> No.1976602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515887189819.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520660

>>1976601
Gods usually tend to be beings with vast amounts of power from high to lower ends.
Concepts are forces in one or many, or all universes.
They are the act of such a thing taking place.
In my case, I am corruption, but a very loose definition of it, which gives me immense authority and power, including my ability as such a thing to break the rules.
Not like I ever really do much with all that power, except for the nifty thing about being everywhere at once, that I love... a lot.

>> No.1976603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515887429086.png -(816.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
835913

>>1976602
...I would have thought it was a sentience thing, but I guess that makes sense.

>> No.1976604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515889025038.jpg -(262.0 KiB, 1100x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268338

Caulifla and Kale were outside. After recovering from their intense encounters, both were feeling a little miffed.
Kale felt absolutely useless and Caulifla was angry as hell.
But between the two, Caulifla was choosing to ignore her own anger in favor of trying to cheer up Kale.
C: Kale! We need to hurry up! They said there's some amazing technology in that city that's over here.
K: Y-Yes...
The somewhat meek Sayain was following behind albeit a little slowly. She was choosing not to say much.
C: Once we get there, we'll find something to help us train more efficiently! They've gotta have something, right? Maybe we'll run into Goku! I still want a rematch after the tournament of Power, don't you, Kale?

K: Oh... Umm yes!
Kale generally agreed with most things that came out of Caulifla's mouth.

The two of them were headed for Aurora! After getting updated on what Mayze told Bardock, Caulifla was more than tempted to check it out for herself.

Alternatively, I feel like posting Ciri, Hisui, Setsuna, Desco or Megumin at the moment, but I'm open to requests.
Or feel free to ignore this.

>> No.1976605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515900160114.png -(540.5 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553479
>>Future rugs

...Ah!
With the erstwhile concealed figures being revealed, Sufiana blinks a few times before with a clap and a smile she says
Bear men...How adorable!
Acting the way she usually does in the face of danger as she gives a polite curtsy and goes
How do you do?

>> No.1976606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515900477489.png -(160.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164736

>>1976605
The hell are you doing, Sufi?
The Bear men just kind of...pause for a moment. They're not used to being talked to like that.
Bear man thing: Furless speaks when she should flee from the might of the Nanook!

>> No.1976607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515901265453.jpg -(88.4 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90503

>>1976606
Yes yes, I'm sure that you are all very fierce and mighty indeed.
Sufiana states in an offhanded manner as she stands up straight again, still all smiles as she continues to speak
...But consider for a moment the fact that, not only did we sense your presences, but we also forced you to reveal yourselves. So surely we must be a level or two above the usual "Furless" you come across, and as such wouldn't it be wise to try and reach a peaceful conclusion instead of running the risk of losing no doubt valuable men and warriors?

>> No.1976608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515902505853.png -(160.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164736

>>1976607
The Bearman looks at Sufi warily, but then shakes head. He'll heft his axe up onto his shoulder and points towards the duo.
Great One says the Furless must died. This world belongs to the Nanook!

>> No.1976609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515903758457.jpg -(73.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75397

>>1976608
Shrugging, Sufiana then says
Well, it's not like we're planning to settle down and live here or anything like that. We are here for one reason and one reason only, and once our business is concluded we will be on our way never to return.
Then with a slight tilt of her head, the rich bitch adds
...And besides, you are choosing to at least speak with us. So you can't tell me that violence and bloodshed is the only way you wish for this to end.

>> No.1976610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515904379866.jpg -(481.4 KiB, 827x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492942

>>1976609
The bears around them start to get impatient, growling and murmuring amongst themselves. Probably their leader is thing only thing keeping them in check.
Either we kill you, or we take you to the village for sport. My brothers will not hold back much longer.
Vira will roll her eyes a little. She got kind of a "kill them all" vibe coming off of her.
Vira: Wonderful. It's too cold for this.

>> No.1976611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515904619863.jpg -(133.4 KiB, 1000x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136588

>>1976610
Then with an almost disappointed sigh, Sufiana shakes her head with a "Tsk tsk" sound
And it seems that my own companion is growing...Impatient as well.
Then perking herself up a bit she smiles ruefully while going
Oh well, at least it can't be said that I didn't try...So lets get this over with, shall we~?
The woman then twirling her staff as she enters a readied stance

>> No.1976612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515906960850.png -(160.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164736

>>1976611
Ehehehe~
Vira's starting to lose herself in her bloodlust as the bearman man gives a snort as his brothers charge forth, intending to overwhelm the two women with numbers.

>> No.1976613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515907358839.jpg -(296.6 KiB, 672x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303702

>>1976612
As for Sufiana, she just keeps smiling as the beastmen charge
Waiting until they are closer before she...
...Swiftly slams the butt of her staff against the snowy ground, causing it to erupt in a burst of roaring flames as she summons forth one of her pet Efreets
The fiery Spirit letting out a roar as it moves to intercept the beastmen, leaping right into their midsts before lashing out with burning claws of flame and molten rock
The very air around the Spirit heating up to an unbearable level, anything flammable within melee range quickly catching fire

>> No.1976614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515909171727.jpg -(171.8 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175901

>>1976613
Fuck your summons! :@
The bears would try to fight those damn Efreet. The would try to hack and slah the creater with their axes before their fur bursts into flames. They let out horrific screeches as they run and dive into the snow to try and extinguish themselves.
Take the fun out of it why don't you...

>> No.1976615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515909539796.png -(540.5 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553479

>>1976614
Chuckling softly in response to Vira's apparent disappointment, Sufiana then says
My apologies, I just thought it would be better if we concluded this little skirmish as quickly as possible.
Meanwhile, the Efreets show no mercy as they go to town on the bears that are rolling around in the snow
One summoning up a flaming great sword and the other a massive hammer before smashing them down towards the poor things

>> No.1976616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515910071778.jpg -(451.5 KiB, 800x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462369

>>1976615
Those poor bears didn't stand a chance against those Efreets, as they and turned into burning gore. The leader of a Bearmen seems to have vanished as there are only five corpses by the time the twins finish.
I think one got away, Sufi.
The Shortstack will run her fingers through her hair in a bored manner.

>> No.1976617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515910855298.png -(177.9 KiB, 500x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182130

>>1976616
Nodding to Vira as she dismisses her summons with a quick twirl of her staff and another burst of fire, Sufiana then says
It seems that way, yes.
...Which means that their camp will be informed of our presence before too much longer.
The woman sighing a bit to that

>> No.1976618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515911995294.jpg -(138.3 KiB, 754x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141587

>>1976617
Sigh...Of course. It's never easy, is it?
Vira will look around, wrinkling her nose as the smell of burning flesh.
So which way are we going?

>> No.1976619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515912543216.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 600x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51012

>>1976618
No, it never is. But that just drives us to push ourselves and grow stronger because of it~
Is Sufiana's cheerful response before she begins to move outside of the zone of melted snow and burned bodies, glancing around as she soon says
Hm...Do you remember how much noise the beastmen were making as they arrived? That suggests that they lack that rather useful ability to float on top of the snow that the humans living in this place possess, soooo...
In other words its time to search for some tracks

>> No.1976620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515965259893.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

Alexis can be found wandering around various cities looking for powerful folk to bring into her little plan, a mischievous grin on her face as she sized up passerby and attempted to draw close those that interested her.

Bren can be found cheerfully exploring out in the wilderness or playing around in Aurora. He seemed a bit distracted though...

Chara was searching for more information on the Beastmen and this Korga, and keeping an eye on the general area of the teleporters too. He'd been after something here, but would he come back?

Others are available if preferred, just ask.

>> No.1976621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515968495289.jpg -(504.4 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516496

>>1976619
Yes yes, follow the trails. He's probably expecting us to do so, though. They might be laying a trap for us.
The shortstack will sigh and starts looking for those tracks, expecting Sufi to do that same.

>> No.1976622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515969008364.jpg -(73.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75397

>>1976621
No doubt, but if we know that they will be setting a trap then we can exercise extreme caution and spring it on our own terms.
Sufiana explains as she gets to work at searching for tracks as well
...And besides, it's either that or simply wandering around without a specific destination again. Which would eventually lead to us being ambushed anyway.

>> No.1976623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515969552582.jpg -(248.3 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254299

>>1976622
Right right...
And eventually Sufi will under up finding a set of tracks leading off deeper into the woods. Their large size and stride was clearly made by the bearman heading off, possibly towards his village, or maybe some kind of camp. There's really only one way to find out.

>> No.1976624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515970713602.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 900x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101620

>>1976623
Oh...?
Sufiana bends over to examine those tracks she finds, spending a moment or two doing that before she stands back up and goes
I do believe that I've found our trail~

>> No.1976625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515972898786.jpg -(319.1 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326796

>>1976624
Vira will make her way over the Sufi, looking rather irritable at the moment. Then again, she almost always looks irritated about something.
Finally. I just want to be back with Jita.
She doesn't really trust Tsana with her waifu.

>> No.1976626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515973545367.png -(546.7 KiB, 900x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559798

>>1976625
Hm...
Hearing those words from Vira, Sufiana gives her fellow crazy a brief glance as she asks
You don't trust Tsana to behave herself at all, do you?
And with that gestures for Vira to take point

>> No.1976627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515975280481.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 850x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192359

>>1976626
No, not really. Oh she I'd trust her in a fight, but not with my Jita.
And wil that, Vira will start to follow the path supposedly made by the bearman, pushing through the snow quickly with sword and hand.

>> No.1976628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515977375649.png -(211.1 KiB, 912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216169

>>1976620
I was thinking I could throw Dark Pit, Johnny Blaze, or maybe Desco at Alexis. I'll default to Desco probably being anywhere except Aurora for obvious reasons, because she'd be a well recognized powerful monster by this point!
But the other two are there if you don't wanna tango with the Absurdly powerful tentacle loli.

Or maybe I can throw Mayze at Adrian! :V

>> No.1976629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515978178799.jpg -(250.7 KiB, 1000x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256723

>>1976628
It's been a while, so why not?

Adrian was still training, currently off in high altitude to practice his ki... With one hand held upwards he made a large ball of energy, continuing to feed it to ridiculous levels, then tossed it off into the distance! As it hooked back around towards him, Adrian was already charging up another attack with both hands. He let loose a beam to meet the sphere, the two attacks clashing for a moment before exploding spectacularly!

"Phew..."

He eyed the smoke for a moment, frowning slightly. Something still felt off...

>> No.1976630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515978625814.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1976629
Mayze would teleport in, coming in from in front of him because she ran out of "teleport behind people" points and has to spend money on lootboxes for a chance at getting more!

...You're getting better.
She'd say, looking mostly happy with herself right now.
But you should try using more magic. Your Ki attacks will only get you so far.

>> No.1976631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515980233754.png -(23.7 KiB, 193x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24282

>>1976630
His expression brightened some at seeing Mayze, and perhaps a bit at the compliment too.

"Yeah, that was next on the list."

Something other than the poison he'd been looking into thus far too, though he hadn't decided what to try focusing on first yet.

"But you look like something good happened. Having fun with all the crazy people showing up recently?"

>> No.1976632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515980442571.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976631
You bet~ I fought some woman the other day... She's a Saiyan. Just like me. And she's almost powerful enough to keep up with me in the Netherworld.

>> No.1976633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515982581769.jpg -(304.2 KiB, 700x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311477

>>1976632
That got a few blinks from Adrian. Good thing he'd decided to start picking up the pace again.

I was kidding, but I guess more really are showing up...

"That's great! You seemed like you were getting a little bored recently. Invite them over some time, I'll cook you both under the table."

>> No.1976634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515982815827.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976633
Hm... Well, she's probably stronger by now. Saiyans get even more powerful if they recovery from an injury that leaves them near death.
And Mayze no doubt nearly killed her.

She's only interested in fighting, so inviting her over would probably have awkward results.

>> No.1976635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515982932174.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1081837

>>1976627
Well, do you at least trust me?
Sufiana asks as she quickly follows behind Vira
Because if so, then I can assure you that Tsana won't do anything inappropriate to Jita, since I have the little puppy quite firmly under my control~
....
Well, unless she gets drunk or something like that, in which case all bets are off.

>> No.1976636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515983079642.png -(17.4 KiB, 260x163) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17825

>>1976634
The man chuckled thinking about just how unfair that sort of thing could get.

"I think I remember you mentioning that once... It explains why you all seem to end up so awesome too."

A grin then.

"One of those, huh? Well, if she gets a taste of my cooking, we'll see."

While Adrian might not be terribly confident in his fighting ability, he was almost certain he could stop most anyone with the temptation of his food.

And hey, it had won Mayze over!

>> No.1976637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515983435762.jpg -(640.0 KiB, 734x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
655326

>>1976635
Vira will frown, trying to think of something to say until she notices some fetishes hanging from a tree. It's a bunch of animal skulls hanging in a circle like a wind chime.
How grotesque. I guess we're getting close.

>> No.1976638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515983508524.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976636
Mayze doesn't have a murder boner like Broly does ;__;

I'd rather keep your cooking all to myself if I can help it~
She'll smile at him.

Anyway... you're trying to get stronger, right?

>> No.1976639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515983941731.png -(546.5 KiB, 952x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559643

>>1976637
Stopping when she notices those fetishes, Sufiana soon nods as she says
Oh yes, most definitely.
...Hm...Right! Wait just a moment, please!
And with those words and a quick twirl of her staff, Sufiana will cast a basic magic detection spell
Just to make sure that those fetishes don't contain any nasty magics that would suggest a trap

>> No.1976640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515984225434.png -(23.7 KiB, 193x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24282

>>1976638
He couldn't help but smile back.

"Well when you put it like that, I guess I can let you have a monopoly."

Still, he nodded after.

"And yeah... Ever since that crazy octopus girl attacked I've been feeling a bit weak as far as 'Overlord' go."

>> No.1976641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515984445349.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976640
Mn... There was a weird power in that girl. I'm glad you backed out when you did... A few strangers reported to the authorities that she was asking around for a "Mister Nicol" shortly before her outburst. So there's no telling what his connection is.

DESCO is not very secretive about the people she considers friends. Nicol gave her the power boost she has now yeeeaaars ago on the colonies. Before she destroyed most of them in a fight with Zetta.

>> No.1976642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515985085587.jpg -(245.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251269

>>1976639
While it does give off a faint hint of magic, there's really not enough energy there to cause anything dangerous.
Clearly it's trying to warn people away. Of course we're going to ignore that completely and just march right up to them.

>> No.1976643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515985296969.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 600x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51012

>>1976642
Mm~ But it never hurts to make sure anyway.
Is Sufiana's response as she gestures for Vira to continue leading the way with a
Ladies first~

Last edited 18/01/14(Sun)22:01.

>> No.1976644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515985382737.jpg -(250.7 KiB, 1000x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256723

>>1976641
"Nicol?"

That name sounded familiar to him for some reason, but he just couldn't place it...

"But yeah, it's a good thing Killia was there. I could take most of what she was dishing out, but what I was doing didn't even make her blink."

Even trying to take her down from the inside out hadn't gone over well. Either way, he shrugged. It all boiled back down to why he was training again in the first place.

>> No.1976645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515985503131.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976644
Nicol is that powerful guy who owns the Arena. He doesn't do a whole lot anymore. But I've heard he used to be a real problem.

>> No.1976647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515985992226.jpg -(910.7 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
932593

Poor Jenna. As an honorary Saints Bandwagoner she was unfortunately obligated to share the pain with Elya over a late playoff exit for the Saints. Of course this meant a lot of drinking. Being a Jets fan Jenna was more than used to disappointment. But of course she wasn't gonna sit there and not console Elya. But fuck was she wasted. Getting through the door was blurry struggle. And she knew her room was... Somewhere up stairs. So she'd hoist herself the fuck up there not really knowing how she even got home in the first place. Ah but that didn't matter. She needed a bed. And maybe a bathroom.

Cat ears and tail unrelated.

>> No.1976648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515986102772.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 335x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55424

>>1976645
A few nods as that sparked his memory. He'd heard more than one rumor surrounding that place, though he didn't quite believe 'grumpy old dragon' summed it up very well.

"Right, I think I've heard a story or two."

I wonder what changed if he's strong enough to just go and do something like that?

His mind also briefly turned to the strange woman who had given him his own boost, and wondered if she'd expected this sort of outcome way back then.

>> No.1976649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515986184903.jpg -(263.9 KiB, 850x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270223

>>1976643
Right...
With a rolling of her eyes, Vira will continue onwards, heading along the path towards their destination. As they move along, Sufi and the shortstack will notice the trees radically starting to thin and there seems to me several columns of smoke rising in the distance.

>> No.1976650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515986235315.jpg -(269.5 KiB, 1024x1208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275966

>>1976604
Speak of the devil and he will appear.
Out of the corner of your eye you might spot a certain moron going after food plate after plate like no tomorrow.
NNMMFFFF MMMMMMMM OMMMMNNNN NOMMMMMM!
Totally oblivious to anything else going on around him. Lewd or not lewd, it's not like he would care either way. His own wife has to rape him to get business done.
MMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Normally he doesn't come into town but he goes where the food is. And while he can gather much of it on his own. He's not a very good cook other then cooking meat over a fire. Sometimes you just want more.

>> No.1976651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515986519601.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1976648
Either way, you know I'll help you train if you want to get stronger. It took me a few years to reach this kind of power, but I had an express ticket to a nightmare that I doubt many other Saiyans would have survived.
Because Saiyans don't typically swallow their pride for the sake of survival.

We own our own netherworld. And a resort planet.
The planet she leaves in the capable hands of Etna. Who has hordes of Prinnies under her service!

It's not like we've any shortage of resources.

Last edited 18/01/14(Sun)22:22.

>> No.1976652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515986553218.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 825x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265432

>>1976647
She wasn't the only one moving around later at night, a certain someone preferring the quiet of said time to go about his more private business inside the mansion.

"..."

Of course, seeing Jenna having some difficulty stumbling up the stairs upon exiting a room near the entryway got a pause from him, Chara staring over for a moment before sighing quietly to himself and heading over to offer a supporting arm.

>> No.1976653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515986657459.png -(540.5 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553479

>>1976649
Aha~ It seems that we are fast approaching their camp and/or village.
Sufiana comments as she notices the changes in their environment, her gaze going to the pillars of smoke in the distance
Odd that they haven't tried to ambush us before now...Hm...

>> No.1976654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515986874981.jpg -(273.3 KiB, 600x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279871

>>1976651
A playful grin.

"What, and keep you from having fun with the strong ones?"

Still, he was glad for the offer.

"But I'm not going to refuse if you've got time, I improve faster with a partner anyways."

Not to mention Mayze knew all sorts of cool tricks he still didn't.

"Honestly, I've been thinking I need to come up with some sort of powered up form or something. You Saiyans get that Super thing, Killia has that tyrant whatever, even that girl had a bunch of forms to switch between."

>> No.1976655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515987259532.png -(611.5 KiB, 1280x1811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626192

>>1976650
HAH!? K-Kale!
Caulifla spots Goku and points at him dramatically.

...T-There he is!
K: W-What...? He really is here after all? Isn't this a little too coincidental...?

Who cares! I want a rematch!
And then Caulifla ran toward Goku- DYNAMIC ENTRY!
GOKUUUUU!!!!

And Kale will run behind Caulifla, looking more or less unconcerned with anything else going on around them.
For the moment anyway.

>> No.1976656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515987284104.jpg -(413.4 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423370

>>1976652
Jenna had plenty of support from the rail but upon Chara coming along she smiled at him and took her hand off the rail to wrap her other arm around him thinking he wanted a hug.

Hey ki-Urp!Kiddo~... Whaddya doin' up this late...?

She smells like a blend of vodka, gin, whiskey, and a few other things. None of them putrid just... Alcohol. I hope he's got good footing because she's awfully heavy right now.

Last edited 18/01/14(Sun)22:34.

>> No.1976657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515987290768.jpg -(879.6 KiB, 1088x1514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900738

>>1976653
Maybe they're mustering their forces to bring overwhelming force against us?
Vira seems a little too excited for that prospect. The Duo, however will find a crude wall of wooden logs beginning to loom in the distance along the a faint "thumping" noise begining to sound in the air.

>> No.1976658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515987518655.jpg -(71.1 KiB, 541x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72756

>>1976657
Blinking a few times, Sufiana frowns a little in a show of faux worry as she then says
Oh dear...It's sound as if you may be right about that.
Then with a rueful sort of shrug and expression she adds
Oh well~ We've come this far, so there's no sense in turning back now.

>> No.1976659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515987574110.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1976654
...Mine is because of my species.
Her tail leans slightly into view from behind her.

I'm sure we can come up something, but it's not like I got to choose mine so I'm not sure where to start. I just tap into something that was already there.
In theory, any demon should be able to get strong enough to do it though.

>> No.1976660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515987786719.jpg -(72.5 KiB, 1000x723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74222

>>1976656
For a kid, Chara was remarkably solid, and didn't seem to have any trouble supporting you. All that training in the woods had definitely left him better off on the physical side of things, enough so that he actually could use the short sword he carried around outside now.

"..."

He still didn't like the overpowering scent of alcohol though, and grimaced slightly at it. Doing his best to ignore it and remain upright while you swayed about, Chara replied.

I'm always up this late, you know that.

>> No.1976661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515988015825.jpg -(191.1 KiB, 1500x1118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195675

>>1976658
AHahahaAHAHA~♥ It'll be like sheep to the slaughter!
Oh boy, Vira's starting to go off of the deep end as she starts giggling manically. And the Bearmen clearly know they're there as Sufi can see several figures on the walls as they get ever closer, pointing towards them before blowing some kind of horn. The entire time the thumping gets louder as they can make out the rhythmic pounding of drums.

>> No.1976662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515988019489.jpg -(304.2 KiB, 700x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311477

>>1976659
More nodding, Adrian watching that tail for a moment. He knew from experience that it was deceptively soft and fun to play with.

"Yeah, I figured that's what must have happened with Killia, I just need to figure out something."

A little stretch.

"But that's just something I've been thinking about, normal training comes first. No point to new bark without any bite to it, right?"

>> No.1976663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515988510778.jpg -(31.5 KiB, 512x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32283

>>1976660
Right, right...

Jenna gives him a good squeeze probably a little too much into the marshmallows with a bit of a ruffle of his head.

Y'know yer such a cute kid... Can't get why everyone gets tha creeps 'round ya...

Isn't that odd she said "cute" rather than "good" Chara?

>> No.1976664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515988571517.jpg -(133.4 KiB, 1000x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136588

>>1976661
Meanwhile Sufiana just smiles pleasantly as Vira's crazy rears its ugly head, although inside of her own noggin drifts thoughts such as...
Ahahaha~ I can already feel myself getting aroused~
The young woman managing to resist licking her lips as she soon spots the figures on the walls
...Hm...Lets try this~
And with that she waves her staff yet again, the jewel on the end letting out a flash of light as it...
...Spews out a spray of thick and sticky black grease
Coating a nice portion of the wall with that

>> No.1976665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515988654796.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976662
Given Goku's fight with Raditz... Saiyan Tails are also a very interesting weak point!
It's soft, provides extra grip, and gets very interesting reactions when you pull on it! :D

Of course. Do you want your Spirit stronger, or your magic?

>> No.1976666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515988669417.gif -(74.8 KiB, 270x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76571

>>1976655
???
He looks up in a confused fashion from his plate of food and looks around.
Did someone call my name- WAGGGGGGGGGG!!!
He is suddenly kicked in the face and sent flying at the people around him freak out a man was sent spiraling into a wall which gets busted and collapses all around him.
Owwww!
He sits up in the rubble and rubs his head.
That one was smarts! Who just kicked me while I was eating... Eating? MY FOOD!!!
He seems way more focused on the fact his plate of food has been ruined and sits face down on the floor now rather then getting kicked.
Ahh man...
He frowns.
Who did this!?!

>> No.1976667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515988918679.png -(1.5 MiB, 1024x1227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1577226

>>1976666
Hey, hey! Don't tell me you've forgotten already!
Caulifla will be standing there afterward, frowning at Goku.
Kale, being timid, mostly lets Caulifla do the talking.
But she made sure to make her presence known, standing next to Caulifla instead of behind her.

Helen said I'd find you here, and here you are!

>> No.1976668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515989009485.jpg -(456.9 KiB, 1024x1231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467888

>>1976663
He blushed more than a little bit, a side effect of being pent up and in close proximity to the only way to solve it, but managed to more or less hide it while complaining privately.

Dammit Jan...

Chara gave you a slight tug forwards to try to escape marshmallow hell, main aim to get you to continue up the stairs while sending an actual message to you.

You have had entirely too much to drink, let's get you upstairs before we both fall over.

>> No.1976669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515989209570.png -(1.2 MiB, 930x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1263358

>>1976667
Helen?
Goku honestly has no idea who that is nor does he seem to know who you are either.
Look, I have no idea who you are or why you suddenly attacked me...
He points to his food.
But you ruined a perfectly good meal! That is down right evil of you!

>> No.1976670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515989244383.jpg -(304.2 KiB, 700x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311477

>>1976665
Exactly! The possibilities are endless!

Adrian thought that over for a moment, rubbing at his chin as he did so.

"Well, at the end of the day I need both, but I think Magic is where I need more attention."

He could sling some lasers around with the best of them, but he was no sorcerer supreme. Well, outside of his magic involving cooking and buffing himself. That was actually rather advanced, even by higher standards like these.

>> No.1976671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515989397510.jpg -(369.3 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378113

>>1976668
She lets out a drunken chuckle.

Aaaaah, ya worry too much...

She's gonna try to hoist him up but lacks the balance as she nearly loses her footing to go for a tumble. But she may or may not wind up nearly pinning Chara to the wall.

>> No.1976672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515989406978.jpg -(541.2 KiB, 800x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554189

>>1976664
Sufi PLZ! Now is not the time for sexy times.
Well the walls get overed by the black grease will little trouble, but they're not just going to sit there and take it as balls of lightning get hurled towards the dou from the top of the walls.

>> No.1976673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515989738536.png -(141.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145044

>>1976669
What...? You can't be serious! Kale! Did he just say that?
K: He did.

Caulifla looks a little pissed off at Goku.

Oi! You big oaf! My universe got erased in the tournament of Power! How don't you remember that? You even taught me how to reach the second stage of Super Saiyan!

>> No.1976674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515989989413.png -(523.5 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536075

>>1976671
With Chara trying to hold you one way while you tried to go another coupled with the sudden loss of balance, the boy found himself nearly falling as he spun about to land against the wall and counter the weight.

"..."

He was staring as if the near miss made his point, but he might also just be busy ogling thanks to his current position.

>> No.1976675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990239678.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976670
Good~ I have an idea of what I want to teach you already. But first we'll have a lot to cover before we get there.
Mayze grinned at him excitedly.

We're going to start with barriers and teleportation. Then we'll move onto more destructive magic- I'll let you choose the element. But after that, I wanna teach you a bit of Summoning~

As a pokemon trainer, it's only fitting that you can summon other kinds of servants or useful minions to do your bidding for you.
And if he learns how to fight without them first, then hey it's just a fun skill he can use to show off and then trump people when they think he's reliant on it!

>> No.1976676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990279554.png -(546.7 KiB, 900x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559798

>>1976672
Sufiana merely skips to the side in time to avoid those incoming lightning balls, chuckling slightly as she waves her staff a second time
Sending a small ball of fire zooming towards the grease covered wall, which will have...
...The expected sort of results
The section of the wall that is soaked bursting into flame almost instantly, and it won't be long until it begins to spread

>> No.1976677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990283401.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 536x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50964

>>1976674
Jenna takes a breath, laughs a little a bit, laughs a bit. Then nods.

Alright, ya made yer point... C'mon.

She slightly swayed in the direction of the top of the stairs.

>> No.1976678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990456258.jpg -(368.5 KiB, 1311x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377312

>>1976673
Tournament of power? I taught you something?
You're already making the dumb confused man look even more confused.
Mmmmmmmm... I've been in lots of tournaments in my life, but none of them were called the tournament of power. Nor do I remember teaching someone like you anything... Are you mixing me up with someone?

>> No.1976679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990633433.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 335x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55424

>>1976675
An excited Mayze was a lot to handle, and Adrian wasn't sure if he should share the feeling, or start getting worried. For now, he just chuckled, nodding.

"I like it. Make sure I can stay alive, then make sure I can give as good as I get."

Not to mention a bit of shenanigans thrown in at the end, and going by the little glint in his eyes when it was mentioned he was definitely excited for that. He might even be able to use one in his gym if he was careful about it, but he'd save that for someone else 'cheating'.

"Is there a difference between teleporting and instant transmission though?"

He could already do one of those things, and basic transportation magic was in his repertoire as well so he could get to and from various locales.

>> No.1976680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990684515.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1976x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1635039

>>1976678
There's no way I could mix you up with anyone else. There's not a single Saiyan alive as goofy as you are, even on Planet Sadala.
She'd say passive aggressively.

Where's Vegeta, then?
Caulifla wanted to show off and fight Goku, but she remembers being told not to draw too much attention to herself in Aurora. For her own good.
Now that she and Kale were looking around and noticing some of the other people here...

K: Sis... I think we should go soon. People are staring.

>> No.1976681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990875501.gif -(1.7 MiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1796668

>>1976677
He watched for a moment longer, but nodded as well, turning to help you upwards and ensure you didn't start to fall again.

I suppose your team lost that game?

She didn't seem to be in a maudlin mood, just drunk, so it likely wasn't something important that had her in her cups. His best guess considering the day and recent talk was that it had something to do with that sport she watched.

>> No.1976682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515990962701.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976679
>>1976679
Instant Transmission requires you to lock onto someone's energy. It's limited by how far you can sense their energy, and you can't leave the dimension with it.

With magic, you can go anywhere you like if you're powerful enough.
She'll poke him teasingly.

And you're already stronger than you think you are. You'll be fine either way. So I'll teach you both.

>> No.1976683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515991237476.jpg -(883.2 KiB, 858x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
904435

>>1976676
That would work as well as Sufi would expect except...well there seems to be some magic at work on the walls, keeping them from catching on fire. The grease would light up just fine, but the fire doesn't spread.
Vira herself is straight forward, heading towards what passes for a gate in the walls and not caring for what kind of danger she might be in doing that.

>> No.1976684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515991260403.jpg -(815.0 KiB, 1000x1507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834511

>>1976681
Naaah... Less my team more Elya's... But y'know when ya gotta mopey friend ya gotta cheer 'em up... 'Specially Elya... Im fuckin' lucky she evah came inta my life... I've known her since tha first day I got ta this shithole of a universe...

Jenna goes along without much difficulty... For now. But I just hope Chara enjoys sideboob.

>> No.1976685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515991488539.png -(23.7 KiB, 193x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24282

>>1976682
Huh... I guess I'll have to play around with it then, see how they both work.

It was obvious he was wondering about something involving the two, but let it rest for now. He could investigate it himself later on with a little bit of experimenting.

Still, he smiled again at the teasing, glad she thought so, and Adrian had to make sure that he didn't forget that either. Though he may be a bit on the lower end of the overlord tier list, he was still on it, and that meant some serious firepower was at his disposal if it came down to it.

"Heh, I hope you know you're going to be creating a monster. I'll be able to surprise you all the time after that~"

Gifts, food, himself... Who knows what she might find showing up!

>> No.1976686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515991769822.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976685
I'd be happy to have you surprise me. Though maybe you should use it to keep track of your son.

He's taken to pretending he's a Prinny and challenging random people to fights. I haven't had to intervene... yet.

>> No.1976687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515991873422.jpg -(107.0 KiB, 900x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109583

>>1976683
Sufiana doesn't think much of how the walls are reinforced, instead running after the battle crazy Vira
Pausing only to summon forth her large lightning wolf Spirit with a brief clap of thunder
The wolf in question opening its mouth to fire quick bolts of lightning at the bears standing at the top of the crude wooden wall as they run into the camp

>> No.1976688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515992158518.png -(1.3 MiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1403121

>>1976680
Sadala?
You get to see Goku do some serious thinking for a moment.
Wait... Isn't that where that Saiyan from universe six is from? What was his name... Lettuce?
He scratches his head.
Mmmm, you seem to know me and Vegeta though... I don't think he is here. Just me!
He nods.

>> No.1976689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515992231823.png -(637.4 KiB, 1100x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
652747

>>1976528
Da, Veronika is also of nickname "Maneater" for one.

You might not be a man, moo cow, but you still have the good fuck, so is okay.

>> No.1976690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515992400574.jpg -(341.2 KiB, 1300x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349405

>>1976688
...Universe 6 was erased. Cabba doesn't exist anymore.

>> No.1976691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515992902921.png -(66.8 KiB, 249x234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68445

>>1976689
M-Man eater?
Where'd that name come from?
And...thanks for the complement. You did pretty good yourself.

>> No.1976692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515993167881.jpg -(234.7 KiB, 800x1025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240378

>>1976687
Those bearmen will run for cover from those bolts of lightning although several more ball lightnings get hurled at the ground. That gate, though, that gate is heavily guarded by a phalanx of bears, with long spears and metal shields to keep the two out.

>> No.1976693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515993419437.png -(405.0 KiB, 965x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414745

>>1976691
She waves a tendril or two in front of herself dismissively.
Not to worries, moo cow. Is just fun name, not actual man eating. Worst is happen is that I do not take "no" for an answer.

And thank. But musician can only play well with good instrument, you know?

>> No.1976694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515993716348.png -(114.0 KiB, 315x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116726

>>1976693
With a sigh of relief, she rubs miss Veronika on the back, cock slowly dying down from inactivity as seed gushes out of the tentacle woman
Well gotta admit you have a nice instrument. Don't think I've ran into anyone who uses techniques like that.
Take it you're a local at this castle?

>> No.1976695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515993862236.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 641x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78263

>>1976690
E-Erased!?! But who would do such a thing, and how I don't understand-
He pauses.
...
More pausing.
Zen-oh... But why? I-I don't understand...
He seem genuinely troubled by all of this.

>> No.1976696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515994051973.jpg -(133.4 KiB, 1000x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136588

>>1976692
This time Sufiana's wolf leaps right in front of the incoming balls, absorbing them completely without any signs of damage at all
...If anything, the added energy seems to have made the doggie a little bigger
Meanwhile Sufiana herself waves her staff at the formation of spear bears, taking advantage of their bunched up formation to conjure up a vividly hued cloud of many colors right on top of them
The cloud having the property to confuse and disorient those inside with all of the pretty flashing lights

>> No.1976697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515994171786.png -(756.2 KiB, 974x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
774336

>>1976694
They already had their activity, Lunk.
... Nyet, by instrument I meant your-... Never the mind.

The squid pulls herself from the cow with audible squelches of slippery flesh, readjusting besides her.
Mhm. Veronika was part of student program exchange, but never ended to correct school, instead this castle.

She shrugs.
Is not so bad though, very many things to see and do... Just little few men.

>> No.1976698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515994188523.png -(22.6 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23189

>>1976695
Hey, hey! Pay attention when people tell you these things!
Caulifla said looking frustrated.
And then Kale decided to step up and speak.

K: Sis is trying to tell you about that. Zen-Oh held a Tournament and erased all the losing teams' universes.

>> No.1976699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515994552093.png -(160.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164736

>>1976696
The The bears are the gate start to lurch a little, but the formation seems to hold as Vira barrles into them, avoiding the spear points as she starts pushing her way into the mass of bears. Sufi should be careful, though, as there the the familiar crack of slug throwers firing around at her from the walls.

>> No.1976701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515995330794.png -(1.3 MiB, 1280x1656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1399843

>>1976697
Okie.
Oh well...yeah I guess. Lucky to have it.
But yea. Don't see many guys around the castle. Some wandering Aurora. But most of them are probably taken.
Course...nothing wrong with a ton of pretty girls either~

>> No.1976702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515996225567.png -(470.6 KiB, 1000x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481884

>>1976701
Easy for you say, moo cow! You get to milked either way!
The Putin Octopus balls up a tendril into a "fist" and shakes it at no one in particular.
These damned rival females, some even hog multiple mates at once! How is fair? Hmph.

Last edited 18/01/15(Mon)01:03.

>> No.1976703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1516029355894.jpg -(296.2 KiB, 900x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303268

>>1976702
Awww...I'm sorry about that.
Didn't know girls had it bad like this. Explains a lot...
Well you'll see me around if finding a man really is that hard.

Last edited 18/01/15(Mon)10:15.

>> No.1976704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1516030400608.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 540x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59077

>>1976509
That's true! The Emperor must be strong to keep an empire together. But in this world I am also a Heroic Spirit. My strength, even as a Saber Class servant, is more than what it was when I was alive.

>> No.1976705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1516031950533.png -(236.2 KiB, 472x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241916

>>1976704
"Heroic spirit? Saber class? What does any of that mean? As an emperor, you should be nobody's servant."

>> No.1976706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1516032470891.jpg -(227.8 KiB, 600x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233274

>>1976705
It's a little difficult to explain... But worry not, I'm nobody's actual servant.
Unless you count Alter.

>> No.1976707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1516032878495.png -(47.7 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48893

>>1976706
"Hmmm...It doesn't matter anyway. What matters is that you're strong!"

She says, and takes kills off a new mug and wipes her mouth with her arm. with all the massive amounts of drinking she's been doing...it's finally showing a little as her face is looking perpetually flushed

"Hahaha~! Show me! Show me how strong you are!"

>> No.1976709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1516033429305.jpg -(197.1 KiB, 756x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201834

>>1976707
I refuse.
Nero says with a smile.

This is not the time or place for a duel, or a battle of any kind. The ADF are already particularly jumpy at the moment. Sparring matches will only make them nervous. And besides-
She points to the merry making going around her, gesturing with her arms.

Is such a sight as this not enough? The Charisma of an Emperor bringing new people together and uniting them for a common cause?
Most of the people on this street probably have no idea who Nero is, and are probably just there for the free alcohol. But that's fine too! By the end of the day, they probably won't be forgetting that cool blond lady that threw a party in the street.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff