[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1515541617521.jpg -(45.4 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46488 No.1976100   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1976101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515541883730.jpg -(49.0 KiB, 457x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50208
>Big cat

And indeed, she will sense that for some reason, it does feel warmer in that spot.

So? What do you think?

>> No.1976104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515542334715.jpg -(135.0 KiB, 850x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138213

>>1976101
"Ooooh...it does feel a lot warmer here."

She smiles, she likes the feeling. And then...she lays down

>> No.1976105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515542529202.jpg -(223.5 KiB, 1024x2176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228863

>>1976071
Bardock was home with Gine was was still tending to them. The old saiyan stares at Mayze.

You certainly have one hell of entrance record. How about you get me a rejuvenation chamber so just in case not one of them dies while you're gone somewhere.

>> No.1976106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515542759443.jpg -(484.1 KiB, 2400x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
495728

>>1976104
And because of our little deal...

And Colette would go in and hug the cat. She'll definitely feel warmer now.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I finally get to hug Lion...

And immediately afterwards, she'd start petting the big cat.

>> No.1976107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515542959708.png -(123.8 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126772

>>1976106
"Mmm..."

Lion will let Colette pet her, she'll honor the deal

"This feels nice...the warmth I mean."

"I'll bring Moose to this spot later..."

>> No.1976108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515542984532.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 610x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95425

Got evil Crock here >>1976069 and Shurui here >>1975825
Everyone but Zelda and Hero of Winds is available.

>> No.1976109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515543021655.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976105
Mayze will turn to look at Bardock with contempt at that statement.

How about you move with the times and learn how to heal people properly instead of expecting me to give you outdated technology.
Her sexual frustration made her a little grumpy.

Magic's not that hard to learn. Or you can go get yourself a Mana Generator and use that. In any case, I beat the hell out of the lady that got Caulifla.
But Mayze was covered in cuts, scrapes and bruises. She was taking a looot of blows. She hadn't healed herself yet.

>> No.1976110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515543140134.jpg -(26.0 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26647
>Medaka

If you're so certain of yourself, how about throwing down with me?

>> No.1976111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515543631633.jpg -(42.5 KiB, 413x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43487

>>1976110
"Hmm...I suppose it has been a while since I've had a bit of sport."

Medaka says with an eye closed

"But why do you wish to fight me? Do you feel challenged by my wanting to stop you if you stray from the path of being a model citizen?"

>> No.1976112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515543811851.jpg -(86.4 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88449

>>1976107
Can't let her know it's just because my naturally higher body temperature and this is just me sharing my body heat.

Yeah, this is very nice.

And with the petting, soon comes the cuddling and nuzzling Lion.

I'm going to make sure to get my fill of physical contact before you decide to start running from me again!

>> No.1976113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515543916287.png -(182.9 KiB, 632x156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187267

>>1976112
"Whatever...you're so hopeless."

Says Lion, just laying there, being pet and cuddled, and nuzzled by a tall. She blushes a little bit

>> No.1976114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515543937093.png -(112.5 KiB, 500x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115158

>>1976111
No, I'm just really bored and I want to see what someone can offer me.

>> No.1976115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515544147387.png -(374.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383523

>>1976109
I'm a fighter not a damn wizard. I'll get the Mana Generator myself.
He raises an eyebrow.
I felt it. Insane amount of power.
He looks at the califuia
Strong kid, hard-headed and her potential is very high. No doubt she will be a great warrior.

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)19:29.

>> No.1976116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515544410255.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976115
>>1976115
Too bad you didn't get to see how it ended.
Mayze said with a smirk.

But she's not dead either. She's gonna come back stronger as well. I have a feeling she hasn't been "dealt with" already for a reason, so I can't kill her... yet.

>> No.1976117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515544472655.jpg -(130.5 KiB, 825x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133604

>>1976114
"What a simple reason! I suppose there's nothing wrong with that either. Tell you what Akira; I spar with you and you promise to help me clean up some more once we're finished. Only for a while, what say you?"

>> No.1976118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515544699262.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1976113
Yeah, Sheena tells me that all the time. So does Weiss when she sees me up to my usual stuff.

But they're cute and so are you so it's fine.

cuddles and nuzzles continue

You should just let me do this normally.

>> No.1976119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515545084772.jpg -(450.4 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461195

>>1976118
"Hmph...you're lucky I don't just maul you when you try to force yourself on me."

>> No.1976120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515545203024.png -(480.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491932

>>1976117
Sounds like a lame way to wind down after a beat down, but sure.
If you can satisfy me we'll be good little samaritans and clean up the litter.

>> No.1976121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515545460006.jpg -(66.4 KiB, 483x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68024

>>1976119
I can take it! It'd make it easier for me to hug you if you tried to!

But I still enjoy a good chase.

>> No.1976122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515545537957.png -(246.8 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252724

>>1976108
Well let's ignore that edgelord to Megan who's visiting Molly for her own less than noble reasons, let's see if their goals won't be mutually fruitful...
I can't believe I forgot to get her a gift... well this one is a fun one anyway.

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)19:52.

>> No.1976123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515545675664.jpg -(59.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60418

>>1976120
"Good then!"

And with a perky smile. Come, I know just the place for a battle without worrying about harming property of civilians

And then she'll start leading him somewhere

>> No.1976124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515545822193.png -(154.1 KiB, 576x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157823

>>1976121
"Well enjoy this while you can. Once Moose and I become proper mates you won't be allowed to touch me anymore. I'll even get Sheena and Shoebill to back me up!"

>> No.1976125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515546026238.jpg -(124.7 KiB, 617x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127741

>>1976116

You have a reason?
He stares at Mayze.
If it's because you want to fight her then it's not my problem.

>> No.1976126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515546077209.gif -(68.6 KiB, 400x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70261

>>1976123
Welp Akira follows her since it's gonna be one of those
I wonder how far away the nearest DBZ wasteland is

>> No.1976127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515546112446.jpg -(369.7 KiB, 850x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378579

>>1976124
>>1976121
And we have a Moose Sneeze in the midst of her "Anti-Lion" training!
ACHOO!

>> No.1976128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515546034263.jpg -(674.5 KiB, 800x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
690692

So a certain someone had decided that enough was enough. He just wasn't strong enough to seriously consider himself an Overlord, not compared to his wife, his friend killia, or that crazy eldritch loli either.

Frankly, that was beginning to bother him.

That is what brought Adrian somewhere in the wilds, a random planet, or even a dark realm should anyone dare venture inside. For the time being he wasn't doing anything special, just meditating and gathering his energy, but it was still a lot of energy.

Alright, what should I practice first? Ki? Magic?

>> No.1976129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515546418563.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976125
She fights very similarly to that guy that you fought the other day. I have a feeling they're related somehow.

...She was a fun fight, though. So you're not wrong about that.

>> No.1976130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515546603314.png -(42.3 KiB, 163x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43332

>>1976126
She even got a Nuka Cola for her and him on their way there, wasn't that nice of her? Anyway, after a bit of time and with both hydrated from Cola from a pre-war era somewhere, they arrive amidst a large field away from people and buildings. Medaka will stretch a bit before they begin

"It's important to stretch!"

>> No.1976131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515546674496.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 361x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48583

>>1976124
What do you mean?! I-I can still hug you and cuddle you and nuzzle you and all that can't I?!

And you're just so fluffy and stuff I can't help myself! I was also told to hold off on trying to do lewd things to you until there was a winner between you and Moose!

Well... There was also that whole thing where Moose said I'd have to beat the two of you in some challenge or something.

>> No.1976132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547024057.jpg -(219.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224873

>>1976129
...What? That Saiyan!? Damn it he should be dead.
At this point I'm going to need to fetch me that thing you mentioned.

>> No.1976133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547039259.png -(169.4 KiB, 264x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173481

>>1976131
"Mmmm....well...it does feel nice. If you beat us fairly when we challenge then I guess it'll still be fine. Maybe!"

>> No.1976134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547135169.jpg -(150.7 KiB, 1200x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154310

>>1976130
Akira chugs that sucker, and watches her stretch- his only prefight preperations is throwing his jacket and shirt off so they don't get wrecked to shit once he starts popping out his demon bits
His pants are just magic though, no explanation there

He rolls his shoulders and pops his neck.

Alright just say go.

>> No.1976135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547378464.jpg -(95.1 KiB, 665x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97418

>>1976134
"Interesting...you're you're not human yourself! I can tell this could be an exciting bout."

Medaka punches her palm and takes a boxing stance...

"And...go!"

taking a step forward and holy shit she's already in striking distance and goes for a quick straight jab. She's just testing the water for now

>> No.1976136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547431124.jpg -(272.5 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279000

>>1976133
I'm still waiting to find out just what sort of challenge it'll be! I promise I won't use my wings, and I'll wear my gloves so I can't use my lightning powers either!

And... Well, I don't even know the challenge, I guess there's no point in thinking about it right now.

And back to the calm cuddles and nuzzles from the tall dragon.

>> No.1976137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547527254.png -(147.9 KiB, 319x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151480

>>1976135
I'm still a human, but I haven't been normal for a long time.

Akira prepares for her to come at him, and he's mildly surprised at her speed as she makes a jab at him
He shifts his head to dodge out of the way and then rams his fist for her gut, aiming to send her flying back

>> No.1976138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547552641.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976132
He probably is dead. But that doesn't mean there can't be more of them. Saiyans are a dime a dozen in some universes apparently.

>> No.1976139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547602990.jpg -(237.0 KiB, 449x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242648

>>1976138
Tell me about it. So Mayze, where can I get that generator?

>> No.1976140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547710524.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1976139
Aurora. They're pretty common now.
At this point, there's probably pocket generators in every Best Buy and Radio Shack for miles!

>> No.1976141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515547770833.png -(191.1 KiB, 567x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195657

>>1976122
Unaware of the upcoming threat, Molly groans as she hears the doorbell, in her lab doing tests on some tissue retrieved from the scene
Who in the...
I'm in the middle of something!
She'll gently place the vial down, take off her gloves and goggles, jump off of her stool and make her way towards the living room to the front door, opening it slowly
...?
And then it's opened
Megan...?

>> No.1976142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548004282.jpg -(188.0 KiB, 738x697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192473

>>1976137
"Oh I see, forgive me for assuming. I'm interested in your story, ah but that's a story best saved for later."

Listen to her, just idly chatting with him as they fight. Medaka will effortlessly weave to the side to dodge while her gaze is fixated on him. And then goes for a two-fer, an uppercut and then and a left hook. This time her attacks are faster

>> No.1976143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548032090.png -(249.2 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255142

>>1976141
Yeah it's me, what you surprised to get a guest, I completely forgot to get you a christmas gift so I thought I'd stop by to give you one.
Considering Molly is like her most recent "Friend" she has a good reason to forget.
What were you working on something?

>> No.1976144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548122621.png -(333.4 KiB, 517x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341417

>>1976136
"Nnn..."

The cuddling from the dragon does indeed feel nice. So Lion just relaxes against the tall, her tail swaying across the ground. And purrs siftly

>> No.1976145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548142038.png -(509.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521569

>>1976140
Oh that place, the one town he found himself in before. Bardock seems to dislike populated place. It's possible he's just a grump or he has a clear hate for other races, who knows.

Alright, I'm heading now to get one.

>> No.1976146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548490553.png -(409.8 KiB, 546x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419628

>>1976142
Akira is still dodging them and the only thing throwing him is surprise
He eventually whips around to give her a roundhouse kick that would easily tear through buildings since she's clearly above human level and can probs handle this shit.

>> No.1976147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548509132.jpg -(279.9 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286589

>>1976144
And then Colette would just get her arms around Lion and hug her, getting her nice and warm for her nap.

She even purrs and stuff too!

>> No.1976148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548729437.jpg -(40.9 KiB, 325x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41875

>>1976146
Medaka will raise her arms defensively in order to block in time. But she didn't take into account the impact, so that did initially surprise her and is sent flying back and then skidding back several feet

"Toh...impressive strength."

>> No.1976149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515548908065.png -(352.1 KiB, 626x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360598

>>1976147
As if the purring wasn't cute enough. Lion is indeed getting comfier and starts nuzzling Colette!

"So warm..."

>> No.1976150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549015747.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1976145
All right. Good. These two will be fine when they wake up. I'm gonna go too.
I'm still not satisfied...

>> No.1976151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549083358.png -(455.1 KiB, 1017x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466073

>>1976143
Duh! I'm working on a couple of things! Come on in. Just...make sure the door is closed.
Molly walks back into her little lab, transferring data to her desktop in the other room
Not only am I saving my tribe from Korga! We also discovered a new species capable of manipulating the undead!
Hah! And Dad says I'm the runt of the litter!

>> No.1976152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549178364.png -(1.2 MiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1309200

>>1976108
Making it to the teleporter would be a simple thing, but that was never the hard part in the first place. Aurora, vast and bustling as it was, would be the true challenge to navigate unmolested. After all, once through, there were always people around who got easily curious...

In Crock's walking he'd come into the path of a strange boy up the street, just coming out of a store. He was dressed normally enough, but that wasn't what was odd about him. He leaked a murderous intent like a thick blanket over the area, those around quickly hurrying about their business to get away from the unnerving feeling. He seemed to be looking at you too.

  • Chara had been doing nothing but visiting a potion shop for a little something he needed, but... This wasn't normal. That kind of evil just so obviously sitting on someone reminded him of something, and prompted investigation."

He began walking towards you, eyes flashing with unknown intent.

>> No.1976153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549206402.jpg -(483.7 KiB, 1680x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
495300

>>1976149
!!!

I didn't expect such development!

Now all you have to do is go ahead and take your nap. I told you this would be better than just a regular nap.

>> No.1976154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549476950.jpg -(145.2 KiB, 850x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148679

>>1976153
"Yes...a nap sounds nice right now. I'll need my strength when I challenge Moose later."

She says and closes her eyes

>> No.1976155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549552626.png -(106.2 KiB, 285x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108715

>>1976152
...?
He'll come to a halt, glaring at the boy for a moment, before making his way forward, attempting to walk around him. Eyes fixed on the child's gaze

>> No.1976156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549643169.png -(322.8 KiB, 661x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330558

>>1976148
I'm just getting warmed up.
Akira does the good old flash step and appears in front of her to start throwing a barrage of equally powerful punches

>> No.1976157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549809943.jpg -(93.4 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95604

>>1976154
Yup, yup. Just rest up and gather your strength for later.

And Colette would just let Lion nap there.

...

But now something else occurred to her.

I can't leave.

And why would that be exactly?

If I leave, and she wakes up realizing something is fishy. She'll suspect I'm using some trick to make the spot warm!

...

But I guess this is fine.

>> No.1976158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515549948499.jpg -(628.8 KiB, 1456x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
643898

>>1976156
Medaka braches herself as she sees him coming and takes his punches with her own fists. Meeting his speed and strength equally. However, as he throws another punch, Medaka will try and grab his attacking limb and then judo tosses his ass over her head with great force!

>> No.1976159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550067875.jpg -(250.9 KiB, 1748x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256949

>>1976157
Then I hope Colette is comfortable because Lion has already fallen asleep and it could be a while before she wakes. She'll make it even more difficult as she eventually wraps her arms around her and inadvertently nuzzles her boobs!

>> No.1976160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550260093.jpg -(445.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455680

>>1976155
It wasn't long before the street had mostly cleared out, only those who simply couldn't give less of a damn still nearby as Chara moved to meet you. The boy stopped a measured distance away, observing you for a moment longer before speaking.

"Greetings."

It came out an unnerving thing that spoke of impending doom, the proximity and focus only further increasing the unnatural aura from him as he met your gaze with his own, equally unsettling in intensity and intent.

"Are you possessed?"

The question had an even stranger tone than what would be considered normal for him, a clear edge of distaste and hatred to it. The mere thought bothered him, even now.

>> No.1976161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550347310.png -(366.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375627

>>1976151
Fine fine, I guess...
Megan said carrying her gifts in as she shut the door behind her.
Right saving your tribe you talked about them last time... so doing experiments and stuff? Cool...

And undead manipulation that does sound cool.
I wonder if there are books on necromacny in the library.

>> No.1976162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550487920.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 250x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52199

>>1976160
Crock begins to sense Chara's aura, becoming unsettled for a moment, before his expression quickly turns flat, slowly forming into a grin as his pupils begin reacting to the aura controlling him, thoughts and words in perfect sync with one another
Very perceptive.
Very perceptive.
You are no ordinary child, are you?
You are no ordinary child, are you?

>> No.1976163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550536897.png -(192.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197292

>>1976158
Akira knows how judo works, that is some basic shit you're taught in High School in his age. He shifts his stance as he's grabbed and instead grabs onto her shirt with his other arm to lock them both into a counter grapple!

Don't think it's gonna be that easy.

>> No.1976164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550564471.jpg -(361.7 KiB, 1152x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370385

>>1976159
!!!!!

The situation is really riling up the dragon. But she isn't allowed to lewd Lion and she doesn't want to wake her up either. This is become quite the predicament for the dragon.

She's even using my boobs as pillows and stuff!

But she is determined to continue being a comfortable, warm hug pillow for the fluffy Lion.

I just need to become a pillow in both mind and body...

Telling herself ridiculous things to keep herself distracted and determined.

>> No.1976165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550676687.png -(510.2 KiB, 680x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522458

>>1976161
So anyways, what did you...need...
Glaring at the gifts for a moment before a glowing smile appears on her face
Are...are those for me???
She's never received a gift before! That wasn't from Santa of course.

>> No.1976166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515550726230.png -(311.9 KiB, 1920x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319389

>>1976150
He was about to go before noticing something
You looks frustrated. You know you could not heal them if you don't want to.

>> No.1976167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551035284.jpg -(204.4 KiB, 787x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209294

>>1976162
Chara SAVED, nodding as he did so, but while it was also the answer to the question, that was not the intent behind the motion.

He smiled, and the already intense feeling tripled as he decided on his course of action. True killing intent backed him now, not the casual aura he simply gave off naturally after his time in the Underground.

"Allow me to fix that."

He wouldn't let something like this wreak havoc on more lives when he could at least try to prevent it. A blinding flash came as he drew a knife, and when it subsided there were five of him circling around you!

>> No.1976168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551314252.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 422x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77858

>>1976163
>>1976163
"I'd be disappointed if it were."

She said with a confident smile as she looks him in the eye. Assuming they're in a standing counter grapple stance, to be honest, I don't know that much about Judo, and Google wielded no solid results

Assuming I wasn't retarded about it, Medaka will sweep at his legs with a rather fast and powerful kick-sweep, hoping to get him off balance. And if she does manage that, she'll try slamming him into the ground again

>> No.1976169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551418865.png -(307.9 KiB, 492x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315317

>>1976164
After a while, Lion was seeming to be dreaming about something. She was dreaming about eating some juicy steaks, biting into the soft roasted meat. And then Colette felt one of her big breasts get bitten

>> No.1976170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551527993.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976166
That has nothing to do with it.
Mayze says with a frown, coughing to herself.

...It's a personal thing.

>> No.1976171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551697090.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 869x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151266

>>1976165
Don't act so surprised from the size and shape it's clear one of those gifts seems to be clothes and the other is fairly tiny.
Yep I try to give gifts to everyone I know when I can, what little I do have at least.
It was something I couldn't do back home.
It's not much, but you can open them.
Of course she'd offer the larger gift first.

>> No.1976172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551724907.jpg -(308.4 KiB, 1152x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315808

>>1976169
It wasn't pain that took her by surprise, it was the fact that Lion suddenly bit one of her boobs in her sleep.

I-I guess she's just dreaming about eating something!

Keeping her resolve strong. But the biting doesn't help her whole riled up situation at all. She doesn't mind the biting.

>> No.1976173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551844221.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1288950

>>1976168
She succeeds in kicking him off his feet, but Akira is a cheating shit so his wings pop out of his back and he lifts off a few feet into the air in order to reverse Medaka's slam and push her down to the ground instead

>> No.1976174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515551916357.png -(191.2 KiB, 484x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195790

>>1976167
Ha.
Ha.
You are no threat to me.
You are no threat to me.
Though the corrupted presence will continue lingering in Crock's brain, it quickly releases it's grip on Crock's mind, reverting the beast back to his normal self
KORGA!!!
...W-What? What the hell??? Why am I in Aurora???
Who...???
The sense of dread will quickly come over Crock as he jumps up high into the air, landing on a nearby rooftop as he observes the demonic child
Who the hell are you???

>> No.1976175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552064873.jpg -(215.9 KiB, 519x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221105

>>1976171
Wow...! I never get gifts! Usually buy my own on birthdays!
She'll quickly take it and plop onto the couch, ripping off the wrapping paper in delight

>> No.1976176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552233497.png -(63.2 KiB, 206x324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64747

>>1976172
Lion will purr and stuff while gnawing on some boob, she'll lick it too

"Mmmm~"

>> No.1976177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552352014.jpg -(422.2 KiB, 600x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432361

>>1976174
I will enjoy making them eat those words.

Showing remarkable agility, each of the copies jumped up through various means, joining you on the rooftop and lunging in with gleaming knives!

It seemed they were trying to drive you further from main roads.

"Oh?"

A laugh. They thought he would show mercy? No. He had his reasons for this. Still, no reason to waste a potential source of information if control was truly his.

"Who are you possessed by, wolfman?"

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)21:45.

>> No.1976178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552425869.jpg -(548.3 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
561465

>>1976170
Alright...
The saiyan was a little confused on what she meant. Strange to say and so was the reaction. Shrugging it off, Bardock decided to slowly walk out and began to head for Aurora.

>> No.1976179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552445923.png -(785.6 KiB, 1278x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
804407

>>1976173
"Agh!"

Indeed, that caught her by surprise and she was slammed into the ground! But then she kinda just vanishes because she used...

Route Selection: Instant movement skill

And appears a few feet away from Akira and stares him down with a smirk

"You keep surprising me!"

>> No.1976180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552594464.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 609x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177792

>>1976177
Possessed...? What are you talking about...?
...Wait...
...KORGA!!!
His expression turns flat again, reverting back to the grin shown in the streets
Kill him.
Kill him.
You will never get to me child.
You will never get to me child.
Nor will you foil my plans.
Nor will you foil my plans.

>> No.1976181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552653039.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976178
...
Mayze sighed and would teleport away.

>> No.1976182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552786628.jpg -(399.4 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408996

>>1976176
Th-this is getting a little lewd! It's ok if she's doing it to me and not the other way around right? This doesn't count as breaking any rules right?!

The riled up tall dragon is just lying there, her boob getting bitten and licked by the big cat.

But she can't move and do anything about it, she doesn't want to wake up the cat.

>> No.1976183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515552952705.gif -(1.1 MiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145772

>>1976180
Twice now with that same name... He doubted it was a coincidence.

That laugh sounded again as the copies attacked, but the true strike was from none of them. An invisible Chara was coming in to lop at a hamstring with his short sword, the others mere distractions!

"You seem worried all of a sudden."

The constant unsettling smile grew.

"That's good."

>> No.1976184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515553314921.jpg -(198.7 KiB, 850x1274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203428

>>1976182
After biting and licking for a while. Lion manages to open her top a lot more. Shifting her position a bit...she then goes in for another bite

>> No.1976185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515553469507.jpg -(58.9 KiB, 229x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60327

>>1976183
Worried?
Worried?
Not at all.
Not at all.
But I am irritated this vessel might go to waste.
But I am irritated this vessel might go to waste.
Ignoring the distractions, the strange essence senses Chara's life force draw nearer, before throwing a kick directly at him with incredible speed

>> No.1976186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515553515410.png -(54.4 KiB, 333x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55724

>>1976175
And it was a big fleece Christmas sweater that Megan had gotten on sale since most monster girls don't wear clothes and stuff like that is always on sale after Christmas anyway.
Yeah it's not much but I guess you could use it for something...
Considering I have a cat that loves sleeping on fleece sweaters, she could at least use it like that.

>> No.1976187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515553523299.jpg -(81.1 KiB, 800x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83075

>>1976179
Akira's eyes quickly shift to spot her. Sure he could see through most super speed but if she just straight teleports like Goku that'll take a bit more to get used to

Hah, you sure are surprising. I thought you said you were a human?
He drops to stand on the ground, his wings retreating back into his back

>> No.1976188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515553667799.jpg -(378.7 KiB, 800x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387746

>>1976186
Awww! I love it! If only it were still Christmas!
He'll put on the sweater and hug herself before she begins purring, taking a fine liking to how comfortable it is
Aaaah... So soft!

>> No.1976189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515553885678.jpg -(76.7 KiB, 580x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78572

>>1976187
"Indeed I did! I was not lying about that. But if you're curious then I will explain it to you; These skills that seem to defy human limit and capability are called Abnormalities and some are even called Minuses."

Takes this stance

"I will do my best to not abuse them so much. But you left me little choice back there."

>> No.1976190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515553989355.jpg -(178.9 KiB, 900x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183201

>>1976185
The attack caught him off guard, knocking his weapon from his hands and sending him flying away to catch the rooftop in a roll and come to his feet. A mage, then...

Still, rather than respond he just kept up the unnerving smile now, raising both hands to let loose twin waves of fire, an inferno now rapidly cascading towards you!

>> No.1976191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515554163612.png -(150.5 KiB, 280x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154067

>>1976189
I see...you're really tempting me to open myself up to you.
Since you told me so much then I'll reveal a bit of my hand.

Akira's body bulks up slightly, fingers becoming more pointed like claws and his lower body warping into fur-covered legs with clawed feet

I am a Devilman, a person who has gained the powers and body of a demon but retains the heart of a human. Come at me as you like knowing that, it might make this more fun.

>> No.1976192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515554272971.png -(222.8 KiB, 292x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228133

>>1976188
Yeah it is nice and soft, figured you'd like it.
Since the cats I know do.
She had to keep her meowth from laying on it while wrapping it.
Well consider it a nice belated Christmas gift....
So cute.

>> No.1976193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515554323192.jpg -(252.7 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258791

>>1976184
With her boobs becoming more exposed to Lion's mouth, she'd actually manage to bite into Colette's boob, her tongue most likely brushing against her skin.

Th-this is really bad. I'm getting more riled up...

...

But it's ok as long as I'm not the one doing it right?

The dragon, getting off on the big cat biting at her. Would then slowly maneuver one of her hands to fully free her boobs from their cloth prison. And it's not like the dragon wore a bra or anything anyways.

>> No.1976194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515554650366.jpg -(155.8 KiB, 287x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159557

>>1976190
Let us end this game. I have work to do.
Let us end this game. I have work to do.
Corrupted Crock puts up his hand, drawing a symbol in the air as the tip of his finger glows, before launching towards the boy, flames pushed aside by a magic barrier that protects him from elemental damage. However, the heat still burns a great deal of fur, as Crock bursts out of the flame, massive claw darting towards the child

>> No.1976195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515554859000.jpg -(645.2 KiB, 777x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660665

>>1976192
I'll wear it whenever it gets too cold!
She'll lean in and give Megan a hug
Thank you! This is something I promise to never forget!

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)22:27.

>> No.1976196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515554900186.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 398x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49845

>>1976191
Medaka watches him closely, taking note of his demonic features. Perhaps she will need to rely on more than just her fighting prowess

"I see. That is pretty amazing, a demon with the heart of a human."

She smiles, it brims with fighting spirit, in fact, there's going to be a very powerful and heavy aura coming from her

"Very well then, here I come!"

And then she rushes Akira, already within striking distance in no time flat and here comes the barrage of punches. They're very strong and very fast, he might even have trouble with this

>> No.1976197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515554903291.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1300x1230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1750037

>>1976194
Chara's eyes flashed as the attack came. Something that telegraphed... At the very last moment a barrier of his own went up in place of the flames, this one meant to reflect physical force back on the attacker, not dissimilar to the rune Geralt used.

He wasn't done there though. The barrier was followed immediately by a thrown knife from his inventory, though his aim seemed to be off as it wasn't headed for anything vital.

>> No.1976198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555032627.jpg -(380.8 KiB, 741x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389907

>>1976193
Lion will continue biting and chewing on Colette's breasts, still dreaming she's biting into steaks. But her bites and such become a bit harder as time passes, even biting a nipple directly

>> No.1976199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555134698.png -(752.2 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
770271

>>1976195
A cat wearing a soft sweater hugging her, Megan was happy to feel the softness.
mmmm, well I'm glad you liked it, really it was the least I could do...
After all Megan did tease her in public... of course there's also that other gift next to her.

>> No.1976200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555265252.png -(49.9 KiB, 439x110) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51054

>>1976197
This is not something corrupted Crock would expect, as he's repelled off the rooftop, knife striking into him before falling back onto the streets
Persistent...
Persistent...
He says before getting up, pulling the knife out of wherever it managed to end up, as if he felt no pain at all
Why is it you stand in my way?
Why is it you stand in my way?
Getting back up on his two feet casually as blood starts gushing from his wound

>> No.1976201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555288757.png -(371.9 KiB, 654x517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380876

>>1976196
Akira rushes forward to meet her in the middle as he also moves at high speeds, his own punches launching in to meet with her
This is, absolutely, not unlike a fight you might see in DBZ at this point. Her speed, her power, he's having no problem matching it or in fact going above her strength.

>> No.1976202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555387000.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1730x1244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1199823

>>1976199
Oooo! What's this one supposed to be?
Quickly grabbing it, ripping off the wrapping paper in haste
Is it a necklace? Or maybe a bracelet! Bet it's something pretty!

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)22:36.

>> No.1976203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555542693.jpg -(63.9 KiB, 441x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65404

>>1976200
The knife was probably his most viciously enchanted, stolen near his initial arrival from Jenna's basement. After hitting someone it began to rot their body, spreading slowly throughout. A slow, agonizing, and near sure death.

Chara looked down on you from above, still smiling, still saying nothing.

Now he just watched, waiting. His job was already done.

>> No.1976204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555601737.jpg -(295.1 KiB, 1152x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302186

>>1976198
And Colette here is just becoming more and more conflicted as time went on. She really wanted to directly lewd the cat that was giving her love bites the entire time. Even feeling tempted to find a way to drink one of her special potions she keeps on her person. But she still wants to keep her word and not lewd the sleeping cat until things were settled with Moose.

Th-this should stop now, before I go crazy!

L-Lion, you can wake up now. You're riling me up!

She'd whisper to the sleeping cat, patting her head.

>> No.1976205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515555658088.png -(149.9 KiB, 499x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153545

>>1976202
Well that one is more a joke, you don't have to take it...
And then she saw her unwrapping it.
Ahh well....
Well it was definitely something like a necklace, at least it had a small pendent in the middle but it was clearly something else... a collar.
Heh.... just in case...
She must grinned impishly at the cat.

>> No.1976206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515556076411.jpg -(119.3 KiB, 504x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122122

>>1976201
Medaka will keep meeting her fist against his, like in true DBZ fashion the ground gives away from the energy being released! And throughout this Medaka grins

"Yes, it truly has been too long since I've fought against someone this strong!"

Seeing a punch incoming

"Now!"

Triple Necrotic (壊死三倍化, Toripuru Nekurotikku): Take extra damage and return three times damage skill

She gets hit by his attacks

"Gaaah!"

Noble (歯擦無し, Nōburu): Impossible to miss skill

And she'll punch him right in the face, dealing three times the damage she just took

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)22:47.

>> No.1976207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515556129150.jpg -(150.1 KiB, 350x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153741

>>1976203
Hahaha...a familiar spell.
Hahaha...a familiar spell.
Sadly, this vessel has failed me.
Sadly, this vessel has failed me.
So long child. Perhaps we will meet one day.
So long child. Perhaps we will meet one day.
A sudden burst of highly potent energy flies outward in all directions, before gathering in the form of a dark cloud above Crock, flying off in the distance soon after. Crock is free of Korga's influence.
However, he falls back to the ground, his wound causing him to rot away, as he screams in agonizing pain
GRAAAAAA!!!
Haaaa....haaaaa...!!! My...my insides...!!! They...They're burning...!!!

>> No.1976208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515556264561.jpg -(360.3 KiB, 648x996) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368957

>>1976205
...A collar...
...Are you still trying to make me your pet or something?
Really Megan?

>> No.1976209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515556384576.png -(1.6 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1642364

>>1976206
Akira tries to dodge but that fist from Medaka is like a homing rocket somehow and he just gets SLAMMED in the face
He ends up flying backwards into the sky, rotating several times before hitting the ground hard, causing the ground to break slightly from the impact.
The devilman pushes himself up, rubbing at his bloodied nose and spitting out a tooth

Okay.
Let's get serious about it!

Akira gets up and starts walking back towards Medaka, his body growing larger and shifting to a darker color and becoming fully demonic

>> No.1976210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515556436192.png -(363.0 KiB, 790x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371665

>>1976207
He shielded his face from the errant energy with a free hand, the other shooting contained bursts of flame at the dark mass once it had formed.

Assuming it did nothing, Chara finally let the smile drop back to neutrality, watching it fly into the distance for a moment before hopping down to the street to deal with Crock.

"You are dying. Tell me who Korga is, and I will help you."

>> No.1976211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515556512250.jpg -(144.6 KiB, 850x1308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148081

>>1976208
Well kind of...
Megan just smiled at her.
You'd be a cute pet, but really it was more a joke gift, I mean I don't even think the collar is magical like pet collars are.
Megan's sure her collar is magical, or at least she's never tried to take it off to test it.

>> No.1976212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515556976918.jpg -(139.0 KiB, 469x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142316

>>1976210
Who the hell...??? GRAAAAA!!!
...Grrrrr...He's...the leader of our clan! My father!
The mask...! The mask! He wears a mask that is controlling him...! And all of our people...!
It contains....an ancient being! Who intends to spread it's virus throughout the cosmos...! The more he infects...! The stronger he becomes...!
GrrAAAAAHHH!!!
The spell continues eating at his flesh

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)23:02.

>> No.1976213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515557188703.jpg -(555.7 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568996

>>1976212
"..."

That was more than he'd expected. Still... It should be good training, at the very least, and he refused to leave that thing near his new family.

"Thank you."

With a more mundane knife, Chara would move to end Crock's misery, then simply leave.

>> No.1976214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515557199830.jpg -(508.1 KiB, 1000x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520265

>>1976211
Uh huh...
It better come off Megan! Or else I'll be pissed!
She'll put it on with a huff before positioning it just right, flicking the pendant
...This feels...really weird.

>> No.1976215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515557606211.jpg -(27.4 KiB, 332x148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28016

>>1976209
"Serious you say. When you say that and looking at you, does that mean abandoning more of what makes you human?"

Asks medaka mostly out of curiosity as she wipes some blood from her mouth. I mean, look at him, he's looking like a straight up demon now and less of a man

Medaka puts up her dukes regardless

"So be it."

Manpower (人間強度, Manpawā): Simply strong skill

Hi-Fi Speed (足度違反, Hai Fai Supīdo): Fast fighting skill

Physical Defrag (生理整頓, Fijikaru Difuragu): Body optimization skill

And then the air around Medaka will change

>> No.1976216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515557805056.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62611

>>1976204
"Mm...hwaaa?"

Lion moves her head away and sleepily blinks at Colette with half-closed eyes. her mouth and lips glisten with saliva

>> No.1976217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515557838523.jpg -(153.8 KiB, 364x426) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157536

>>1976213
Graaa....
And then he'll fall limp to the floor once he's cut open, unconscious from blood loss as his body slowly starts corroding away.

>> No.1976218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515558026385.jpg -(177.4 KiB, 850x1140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181620

>>1976214
It should, I mean I got it on sale what could it possibly do?
And as she puts it on... nothing happened... but it did look cute on her.
It looks nice...

>> No.1976219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515558067151.jpg -(142.3 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145692

>>1976216
G-good morning Lion.

Patting the cat's head some more.

I had to wake you up, you started biting at my boobs a lot and I was getting really riled up.

Just look at her boobs, covered in saliva and bite marks.

>> No.1976220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515558339005.jpg -(190.3 KiB, 583x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194819

>>1976219
"Eeh?"

Blink, blink. Lion then looks at her boobs, which are indeed covered in saliva and bite marks. Lion blushes hard and looks guilty

"I didn't mean to do that!"

>> No.1976221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515558659970.jpg -(120.1 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122934

>>1976220
It's fine, I'm just really riled up right now is all.

REALLY riled up.

But did you have a nice nap?

>> No.1976222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515558730000.jpg -(497.1 KiB, 946x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509006

>>1976218
I look like a damn house cat.
Or someone into a submissive fetish.
Which is something that...dammit Molly stop thinking like that!
Thanks for the collar. I guess...
Still like the sweater more.

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)23:32.

>> No.1976223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515558811207.jpg -(407.6 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417342

>>1976221
"Mmm...I did. I even dreamt I was eating steaks..."

Lion still feels awkward about this

"A-Anyway, then you should go see your wives."

Looking away

>> No.1976224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515559317198.jpg -(194.9 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199625

>>1976223
But if I leave now, you're going to start running from me again when I try to hug you!

Having to endure this sexual buildup is worth getting my boobs bitten in your sleep. Because you're very soft and fluffy.

Cuddling the Lion despite not putting her boobs away.

>> No.1976225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515559408938.png -(611.8 KiB, 1000x1588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626516

>>1976222
But you look so cute...
And then Megan started stroking Molly's head and ears softly...
A cute house cat... and the pendent looks nice on you, I mean I didn't want to get you a name tag since that'd look silly so I got one with a shiny pendent instead... least it's pretty.

Still both gifts look nice on you.

Heh least I didn't make you try on the full pet outfit...

>> No.1976226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515559539155.jpg -(575.0 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588811

>>1976224
>>1976224
"No I won't, just go take care of it before you start wanting to do it to me!"

Lion will be shying away from a tall now, pushing herself away a bit

>> No.1976227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515559634366.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 361x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48583

>>1976226
But I wanted to do it with you for a long time already!

Pulling Lion back in for cuddles.

Lion about to call for Jeanne at this rate.

>> No.1976228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515559744143.png -(34.2 KiB, 125x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35011

A few hours after arriving on Quadri 13. The prince of all Saiyans stands atop a hill overlooking the city of Aurora from afar. He hasn't explored the city yet, but he's been feeling strong power levels all over the place. And this world is obviously not the tournament of power. He was just starting to rev himself up to take on Jiren, and that...was taken away from him. And he has no idea why, so he's brooding silently

"The fate of our universe was at stake and I find myself here?! Who dares take me for a fool!"

"Keh..."

>> No.1976229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515559888918.jpg -(321.1 KiB, 494x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328845

>>1976225
Molly starts purring as she receives head pats, digging into Megan's hand before turning quickly in shock towards that last part
P-Pet outfit? What???
Megaaaaan!
Molly flusters heavily in embarrassment, viewing the gesture as an insult towards her height and appearance. Molly knew very well how others saw her as.

>> No.1976230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515560221535.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 480x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232198

>>1976229
Yes real pets are expected to wear nothing but their collars...
She said petting even harder.
No clothes, they flash their bodies to everyone...
Like Megan does 70% of the time, she only wears clothes when she needs pockets.

>> No.1976231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515560353891.jpg -(127.2 KiB, 850x1127) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130270

>>1976227
"My mate is Moose! You can't until things are settled between us!"

And so she gets pulled in for more cuddles

"D-Damn it, Colette!"

>> No.1976232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515560405259.jpg -(360.3 KiB, 648x996) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368957

>>1976230
Are you kidding???
Clothing is what keeps me from getting raped in this neighborhood! The city's always crawling with men and women who give me...weird looks!
I...I don't know about this Megan...it's just weird to me.

>> No.1976233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515560836333.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 361x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48583

>>1976231
That's what makes it difficult!

Lots of nuzzles and cuddles from a dragon and her exposed boobs.

But are you serious that you won't run from me anymore when I want to hug you and stuff?

>> No.1976234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515560941932.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1976232
Really? I go around naked all the time and most of the time I barely get any looks... maybe it's because you look so nervous...
She said as she played with her clothes.
My owner stripped me in the street and made me walk around naked... it was scary but afterwards I realized something...
She leaned down and kissed her head rubbing and petting her more.
People were used to seeing naked girls.
Maybe I should strip on the way out, might be fun to see who goes after me.

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)00:09.

>> No.1976235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515560950094.png -(879.3 KiB, 837x1301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900452

>>1976233
"If you don't try anything beyond that then fine...I promise I won't run from you."

She feels bad for doing what she did. Even if wasn't on purpose

>> No.1976236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515560976222.png -(769.3 KiB, 497x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
787776

>>1976228
A man in a leather jacket will eventually begin walking toward Aurora on the road passing by the hill.
He'll stop and stare up at Vegeta.

...You look like a man who could use a drink. And a hair cut.

>> No.1976237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515561231805.png -(35.1 KiB, 182x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35898

>>1976236
"Really. The first few choice of words you decide to say to me and it is mocking my hair?"

"Listen, cocksucker, I'm not in the mood to deal with this shit so piss off."

His back turned to him

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)00:13.

>> No.1976238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515561285576.jpg -(154.9 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158650

>>1976235
I'll be an upset dragon if you're just saying that to make me feel better! But anyways, I need to find Takagi or Shoobie!

And then Colette would let go of Lion and pull out a flask of potion from her pants and drinking it before charging out the door.

Just for Lion to hear the sound of the door of a nearby broom closet open and close.

>> No.1976239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515561696996.png -(146.8 KiB, 548x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150331

>>1976234
Nnnnn...
She can't help but purr as she's petted
It's not the nudity I have a problem with! It's the risk of people...doing lewd things!

>> No.1976240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515562282713.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1976239
And that petting might get a little more intimate now... Megan smiling slightly.
Such a bad risk of feeling good... maybe at one point I was scared of that too but now I almost look forwards too it...
Such a cute pet she is...
I might even get naked now just to see if there is anyone in this place bold enough... sounds fun.
She'd then turn a little serious.
But still I'd wear that collar a little, it looks good on you... even if you wear your clothes with it. Might actually be useful.

>> No.1976241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515562303806.jpg -(57.8 KiB, 606x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59187

>>1976237
A stiff drink.
Blaze says dryly.

Your choice pinhead. I don't try to be nice very often, I guess I wasted that on a ladyman.

>> No.1976242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515562607068.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 283x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87862

>>1976240
M-Maybe some other time...
Still purring from her pets
It's a bit late anyways...just not tonight!

>> No.1976243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515562925039.jpg -(738.7 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
756433

>>1976238
"Mmm..."

Lion suddenly feels less warm, despite being in the sunlight. Though she'll chalk that up to feeling guilty

After hearing all those sounds. Lion decides to seek Moose out for some games to play/challenge each other too

>> No.1976244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515563026409.png -(164.4 KiB, 428x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168390

>>1976242
Mmmm yeah besides I have someone waiting at home...
She'd just keep petting and stroking up away, she's really enjoying Molly's softness.
Still I'm glad you like your gifts, I guess I could let you get back to your work too...
Petting intensifies

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)00:43.

>> No.1976245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515563056193.png -(42.3 KiB, 116x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43333

>>1976241
He turns around and stares down the man with a smirk. His arms still crossed

"Go on, say something funny again. You're a real clown."

>> No.1976246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515563609720.jpg -(100.3 KiB, 775x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102723

>>1976245
Before you try waving your prick around like it means something, I'm gonna guess you're new here.

I'm not gonna threaten you. I'm tryin' to be better than that. But if you're gonna start something, fucking do it. I dare you.
Johnny's eyes will start to glow orange, and if Vegeta pays attention to what kind of power he has, he'll note that there's actually some degree of Divine Power residing within Johnny. Something he'd probably be used to from Beerus and Whis.

>> No.1976247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515564181880.png -(103.7 KiB, 515x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106173

>>1976246
Indeed, and I'm gonna assume Beerus and Whis are much stronger than anything Johnny will be giving off. Regardless he doesn't seem intimidated especially after getting a taste from the fighters in the Tournament of Power. And like Goku, he's attained resistance to soul destruction and damage

"Ha, says the one giving me that little light show. Good luck being better than me, fool."

Takes a stance, he's a very prideful man

"He must be a native of this planet. Perhaps he has information, but may as well see what he's got."

Das a Saiyan for you

"It's already started, come on worm."

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)01:03.

>> No.1976248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515566441989.png -(222.3 KiB, 270x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227649

>>1976247
Despite Vegeta's resistances, he'll still want to be careful with Zarathos.
Johnny's skin will start bubbling and smoking, catching on fire. The smell of burnt skin and flesh will begin to fill the air.

Don't say I didn't warn you, Pal.

>> No.1976249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515609218944.png -(49.9 KiB, 428x149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51051

>>1976248
Vegeta says nothing and keeps his fighting stance. His smirk grows a bit wider at seeing the man's flesh burn away

"Now this is new. And I felt a divine power in this one. Perhaps he won't be a pushover after all."

"And what he said earlier...so there are powerful fighters in this world? Then we'll see how they stack up against those in the Tournament."

And Vegeta is a DBZ, he's well used to waiting for his opponents to finish transforming (wary)

>> No.1976250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515609431155.jpg -(101.3 KiB, 785x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103743

Let's say this is taking place over at Colette's today. Salome requested if she could go with Catlette there, she met a few Friends, met a few of Catlette's friends and eventually found herself snuggled against Catlette while in her box below a window getting plenty of warm sunshine

"Nya..."

Salome feels warm and good, and hasn't left Catlette's side since she went to sleep

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)13:37.

>> No.1976251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515609755319.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976250
Meanwhile the floof cat herself is just floofed up there in her box. Still awake.

Nya...

It looks like she got used to the whole "being a catgirl" thing now. That's nice...

>> No.1976252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515610082475.jpg -(183.3 KiB, 792x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187715

>>1976251
Salome will feel that floof and nuzzles Catlette gently with a happy smile. And yes, it's been a few weeks since she transformed and thanks to Catlette and Millia's help, she got used to things. But that led to Salome liking and wanting to be with Catlette a lot

"Nya~ It's so warm in here..."

>> No.1976253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515610337573.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976252
Yes, nya... It's very quiet and nice here and that's why I like this spot.

But for some reason, my box was moved, nya...

>> No.1976254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515610417000.jpg -(172.7 KiB, 791x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176849

>>1976253
"You don't like it when people touch your box?"

She then frowns a little

"You don't mind me being in here with you, right nya?"

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)13:53.

>> No.1976255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515610549516.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976254
I just thought I was the only one who knew about this spot, nya.

Technically this is true.

And it's fine, you can be in here with me...

>> No.1976256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515610799645.jpg -(101.4 KiB, 653x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103848

>>1976255
"We can find a new spot together if you'd like."

Says Salome and cuddles a smol floof after hearing that she doesn't mind her being together in the box

>> No.1976257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515611805155.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976256
That's too much work, nya. This is fine, it smells like it was just Lion who came in here to nap.

She came in here and napped thanks to the power of Colette's naturally higher body temperature.

And as she's cuddled, Catlette would just floof up.

>> No.1976258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515611892233.jpg -(101.3 KiB, 785x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103744

>>1976257
"Lion! I remember meeting her, she says I'm her minion now nya!"

She says excitedly since Salome doesn't really get it

>> No.1976259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515612349878.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976258
Nya... All it means is that she'll try to order you to nap with her since she's a big cat.

Or at least that's most of what Catlette can remember due to being a sleepy cat all the time.

>> No.1976260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515612439567.jpg -(123.4 KiB, 700x1013) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126375

>>1976259
"Oh okay. She reminds me of that nice Leone lady in a way, she's pretty big too."

>> No.1976261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515613198976.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976260
Leone is also a lion that wants to nap with smaller cats.

Although she also grooms me.

They can be a handful when they're together, nya.

>> No.1976262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515613866572.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 697x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90021

>>1976261
"You have a lot of nice friends! Who's your owner anyway?"

>> No.1976263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515614968057.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976262
Hmmmmmmmm... I guess it would be the lady that Leone works for, nya...

She has a lot of cat girls working as maids and stuff. I was supposed to be a maid too, but I'm too sleepy to do maid work most of the time.

And I ended up keeping the maids from working.

>> No.1976264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515615082253.jpg -(112.0 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114647

>>1976263
"Oh okay...is she nice? Do you like her?"

Asked Salome with honest curiosity, wanting to find out more about her friend

>> No.1976265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515615450270.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976264
Yeah, she's nice. She brushes me a lot and I like that.

... Although she makes me dress up in maid uniforms sometime. And I think she might be the cause of all of the videos of me napping on the internet.

Catlette only THINKS that Sanary is the cause of all of the Sleeping Catlette videos.

>> No.1976266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515615566439.jpg -(115.7 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118503

>>1976265
"I want to meet her someday!"

"She likes being brushed? I should brush her sometimes too!"

"I want to see you wear that too!"

>> No.1976267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515615919296.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976266
N-nya... I don't really like the uniforms too much. It gets really hot in them...

Because she's very floofy.

But that doesn't stop Leone from taking the uniforms from Cat Mansion and dressing up the smol cat.

>> No.1976268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515616121873.jpg -(143.8 KiB, 775x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147265

>>1976267
"I-I'll brush you if you do it for me one day, just once!"

>> No.1976269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515617247804.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976268
...

Don't look at me all desperate like that...

Fine, I'll dress up in uniform one day, nya...

I'm too sleepy for this...

She's always too sleepy for anything.

>> No.1976270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515617376430.jpg -(123.4 KiB, 700x1013) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126375

>>1976269
"Thank you, you're the best girlfriend ever!"

Says Salome, still not understanding the implication of calling her friend Catlette that. And then cuddles her some more

>> No.1976271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515617861667.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976270
Nya...

I thought I told Millia to explain things to her!

Although mildly upset that Millia didn't clear up the misunderstanding, Catlette would just sit there and be cuddled by the smol cat.

>> No.1976272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515618373232.jpg -(135.6 KiB, 719x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138850

>>1976271
Salome yawns a little bit, nuzzling the smol floof as she curls up near her

"Nya...time for a nap."

>> No.1976273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515618782962.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976272
And the floof cat, following her floof cat instincts, would floof up and more on top of the smol cat. Acting as a floofy blanket.

Nya... Sleep well...

Not like she was sleeping right now.

>> No.1976274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515618948521.jpg -(150.6 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154227

>>1976273
Salome then locks Catlette's cheek! And it was at that time when Lion stepped into the room, hoping to get a nap in herself after some more training with Jeanne

Lion: "Oh! So there you both are...was I interrupting mating time?"

"Mating time nya?"

>> No.1976275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515619658016.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976274
We weren't mating, nya!

Catlette is waking up again.

She was about to take a nap...

>> No.1976276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515619806582.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343248

>>1976275
"But what's mating? Is it fun?"

Asked Salome, looking at the big cat and the smol floof cat

Lion: "Oh! Well, mating is..."

Begins to explain Lion, but will Catlette stop her?

>> No.1976277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515620213369.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976276
Nya!

And the most impressive feat of mobility from Catlette would be noticed at that very moment. She would have suddenly shot out from the box, having leaped towards Lion.

The ball of floof going right into Lion's arms as she covers her mouth.

She doesn't need to know about mating right now, nya!

>> No.1976278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515620666945.png -(138.3 KiB, 294x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141602

>>1976277
Lion: "Mmmf??"

That was very out of character for Catlette. It definitely surprised her!

"I was hardly able to react!"

Meanwhile Salome looks at the both of them, she's a confused smol cat

Lion then gently moves Catlette's hands from her mouth

Lion: "...Well alright then, as my minions and your leader I've decided to explain what marting is when she's older."

"Nya?"

>> No.1976279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515621279532.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976278
Nya...

And the floof cat, having calmed down, would revert from Catlette: High-Performance Mode and back to Energy Saving Mode.

She'd just curl up into a ball of floof in Lion's arm and yawn again.

I don't want to explain it to her, I'll have to ask Millia to do it again...

That's right Salome, it's something you'll learn about when you're older, nya...

>> No.1976280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515621864079.png -(145.0 KiB, 480x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148452

>>1976279
Lion: With Catlette being a floofy ball in her arms. Lion goes over and sits near the box. And pets the smol floof

"I don't really understand but...okay!"

That's when Salome climbs out of the box and curls up on Lion's lap

Lion: "It's fine. Trust me, your fearless and strong leader." Nod, nod

"Okay! I'll trust my girlfriend Catlette too!"

Lion: "Ah so that is how it is."

>> No.1976281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515622116086.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976280
Nya... She learned that word from Leone recently, it still hasn't been explained to her properly nya.

And she'd just be there in Lion's arms being pet. Causing her to floof up a bit.

Just makes things difficult, nya...

>> No.1976282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515622316296.jpg -(81.5 KiB, 850x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83422

>>1976281
Lion: Lion then pets Salome "You both seem pretty close, especially since she was also in your box. That's a big deal, isn't it?"

"She said she didn't mind!"

Salome says happily

>> No.1976283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515622486509.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976282
She was a regular cat that turned into a cat girl nya... I helped her with being more, person-like and stuff.

Catlette trying to explain herself.

>> No.1976284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515622863282.png -(123.8 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126772

>>1976283
"Everything was smaller then! And now I can sleep with my owner more comfortably! It's still a little odd wearing clothes though...ah, I forgot to put on those underwear things again..."

Lion: "Then have Catlette let you borrow one of hers, she has clothes here too! Hm, you're both small after all."

>> No.1976285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515623422892.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976284
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... Fine, but we can just get them after napping, nya.

Catlette doesn't like the idea of having to share her underwear just because she's a smol cat.

You at least remember how to put them on yourself right Salome?

>> No.1976286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515623870345.jpg -(464.6 KiB, 850x2413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475704

>>1976285
Lion: "Mm...that sounds fine. I came in here to nap actually." Even Lion is looking sleepy now. And pets them both again

Salome then nods fervently

"Mhm, I remember."

>> No.1976287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515624233524.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976286
Ok...

I don't want to have a repeat of the first time.

And luckily for Lion, Catlette is a Colette, thus she will still think this spot is as warm as it was yesterday.

And if that's the case, we can all just nap together, nya...

>> No.1976288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515624400042.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115438

>>1976287
Lion: "This is a really good spot, it's warmer than the other ones."

"Yes, it is! And it's quiet too."

Salome yawns, and that caused Lion to yawn. So Lion sets Catlette gently beside Salome and the big cat curls around them. And soon Salome will do the same

>> No.1976289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515624795852.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1976288
And of course with Lion and Salome curled up around her, Catlette would do the same. Acting as the floof source providing the heat to keep them warm.

...

It's never a quiet day when I'm with Salome... Nya...

>> No.1976290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515625004445.jpg -(189.5 KiB, 850x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194083

>>1976289
And so the three cats end up all napping together! whoever comes across this is in for something cute. And we can fade to that for now

>> No.1976291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515632847082.jpg -(378.7 KiB, 800x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387746

>>1976244
She continues purring in response to her pets, plopping onto Megan's lap while doing so
Yea...tons of work.
But neither Dad or Tashi have come to pick up their cargo so...
...Not really sure what's taking them so long. Who knows what Korga's up too.

>> No.1976292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515634310646.png -(611.8 KiB, 1000x1588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626516

>>1976291
Mmm maybe they're busy with things, or maybe something came up and it's not as important as they thought...
She said as she kept petting the cat pulling her up into her lap, stroking around under her chin.
If they need something they'll ask I'm sure...

>> No.1976293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515634757677.jpg -(645.2 KiB, 777x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660665

>>1976292
You don't get it at all! Our whole tribe has been manipulated by Aaaaaaah...oh yea! Right there!
Purring resumes, as she lifts her head up for chin scratching

>> No.1976294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515634904595.png -(86.0 KiB, 330x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88055

>>1976293
And she keeps the chin scratching going the fox giving the cat a good petting.
Such a cute pet... yes you are....
She'd mutter before finally answering her.
Let me guess your tribe's being menaced by some evil guy or something?

>> No.1976295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515635403983.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1730x1244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1199823

>>1976294
K-Kinda...
I know it's really common around here but it's...ah...that's good...still something that needs to be dealt with.
Korga...or what possessed him...is very good at concealing his power. He does so by spreading it through others.
What was his...nnn...name again...it's on my computer somewhere.
Some old sorcerer.

>> No.1976296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515635689000.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 480x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84543

>>1976295
Sounds kind of scary, evil wizard hiding in the shadows doing bad things, surprised he hasn't pissed off someone else powerful, I guess most people just don't notice your tribe... what a pity if some of them are as cute and soft as you....
And she'd start moving her other hand under her clothes while stroking and petting away.

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)20:54.

>> No.1976297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515636383571.jpg -(390.0 KiB, 579x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399312

>>1976296
Not often. Most in our tribe are big and strong, because pushing your body to the limits was often tradition. But others chose not too. My body isn't meant for that. It's better for speed and agilityyyyyYYYY!~
Haaaa...!!! W-W-Why do you keep touching me there? Stop doing that!

>> No.1976298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515636618356.png -(34.8 KiB, 168x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35684

>>1976297
Ah I get it, so it's a might makes right culture...
Guess why it kind of works with this world's culture....
And you're more for adorablness and speed.... isn't that right...
Cue belly rubs under her cloth.
Come on doesn't this feel good, I mean it's not like we're out in public like last time, just enjoy the feeling...

>> No.1976299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515637532191.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1730x1244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1199823

>>1976298
Nnnnn...I am no one's cat!
Think I'm gonnaaaaaaa...wait...keep rubbing!
Laying on her lap as the little beast girl receives tummy rubs
Ah...J-Just...don't ever tell my brothers or sisters about this! Okay...???

>> No.1976300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515638351707.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 480x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232198

>>1976299
If you're no one's cat why should I keep rubbing... or maybe you want to be my cat... just secretely, we won't have to tell anyone...
She might even pull that shirt off as she keeps the belly rubs the collar jingling as the medal bounced against her neck..
It's not likely I'll ever meet your family anyway...

>> No.1976301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515638613346.jpg -(645.2 KiB, 777x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660665

>>1976300
W-What?!? No way! I...aaahhh...I'm just in this for the rubbing okay? Don't get the wrong idea!
The shirt comes off but Molly doesn't seem to mind, getting really into her tummy rubs.
My life, my rules! Not someone else's!

>> No.1976302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515638981000.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1976301
Wrong idea... all I see is a cat getting petted...
She'd say as she resumed the belly rubs, pulling the cat in her lap running her hands up and down her belly from her chin to her chess all the way down to her shorts too... the collar feeling nice and snug on her.
Mmmm, feels good doesn't it?
In fact she might be leaking a little charm into her touches.
Well if you say so, but I can tell you're liking it.

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)21:49.

>> No.1976303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515639732362.jpg -(360.3 KiB, 648x996) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368957

>>1976302
Y-Yes...but don't call me a cat! I'm...ahhh...an intelligent person and deserve....nnn...to be respected...
She'll slowly start falling into a trance as she receives tummy rubs, paws quickly covering her pants when Megan tries going there
D-Don't...n-not again...! That was embarrassing...!

>> No.1976304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515640166536.png -(165.0 KiB, 397x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168932

>>1976303
Who says you can't be an intelligent person and a cat too, even in my world where our cats don't talk or walk they're still seen as some of the cleverest beings outside of people.
She's really getting down to a borderline massage now... she's hitting all the spots and hyping he pleasure as well...
Why would you be embarassed, it's not like we're in public...
Still she'd just pet her over the shorts instead... at this rate the cat might be putty in her hands.

>> No.1976305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515640683839.jpg -(508.1 KiB, 1000x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520265

>>1976304
Nnnnn....
After all the massaging and charm action she'll be a bit moist down there, though still stand firm and refuse to admit it
S...Stop...haaa...

>> No.1976306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515640955481.png -(54.4 KiB, 333x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55724

>>1976305
Okay if you insist.
And Megan would just stop... she'd just rest her hands on the cat's stomach and leave them there, leaving her completely unpetted... her fur feeling extra sensitive now.
Or do you want me to go on?

>> No.1976307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515641298448.png -(146.8 KiB, 548x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150331

>>1976306
I...I don't know...I feel...so hot all the sudden...
She'll begin panting after going into heat, the energy flowing through her triggering some repressed feelings
...J...Just...keep going...for a little bit...

>> No.1976308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515642126692.png -(33.7 KiB, 141x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34495

>>1976307
Well I guess.... if you want me to continue...
She'd play with the cat's bottoms.
Say please....

>> No.1976309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515642541614.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 283x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87862

>>1976308
P-Please! There! I said it! Just...g-get it over with!
She says with a flustered, clearly bothered by her desires

>> No.1976310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515642701752.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1976309
Alrighty then...
She said before she pulled the cat's bottoms off and then went back to a full body rubbing now that she could feel all of her....
Maybe I should go into the massage business too, I'm already running a tail brushing booth... let me tell you fox tails are nice and floofy but a lot of times they're a lot of work to brush.
Megan has to take care of nine of them herself after all.
Mmm doesn't this feel good?

>> No.1976311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515643137425.jpg -(586.3 KiB, 717x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
600362

>>1976310
Haaa...y-yea...feels good...
She'll stretch as she lays on Megan's lap, having never really felt something like it since Megan came along.

>> No.1976312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515643306252.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1976311
See this isn't so bad isn't it, feeling good like this all over, no worries no judging...
She'd keep stroking her body leaving the cat feeling nice and turned on...
Nice feeling isn't it...

>> No.1976313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515643670952.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1730x1244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1199823

>>1976312
It's...strange...yet satisfying...
Haaa...
She begins to feel very instinctual, slowly becoming aroused as her chest is coated with energy

>> No.1976315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515645017218.png -(56.8 KiB, 283x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58207

>>1976313
And then she'd start playing with the cat's chest her fingers trailing down between her legs as well, deliberately feeding the cat's instincts.
Yes feeling good is great isn't it...
She almost looks the part now.
Thanks for letting me pet you...
Now it's in Molly's court.

Last edited 18/01/10(Wed)23:30.

>> No.1976316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515686918449.png -(136.7 KiB, 227x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139958

>>1976315
Consider it a blessing I'm not calling the cops on yooooaaah...
Her lower lips feel rather moist at this point, moving along with Megan's fingers as they slowly become wet, flustering while placing a paw on Megan's wandering hand

>> No.1976317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515698807632.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50033

This is optional, feel free to skip/ignore this

A couple of days after her epic battle with Mayze, Broly is now fully recovered and is on the prowl once again to seek out training in order to continue pushing herself to new heights. The pain, wounds, and scars she received from the Overlord proved worth it as she grew much stronger thanks to her zenkai boost

After taking a dose of blue mana and hunting/eating a meal. She sets off towards Aurora to see if there's anyone else worth sparring/training with. She lands near one of its main entrances and starts walking into the city, feeling out power levels and such

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)14:26.

>> No.1976318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515707534313.jpg -(251.2 KiB, 626x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257272

>>1976316
I doubt they'd come... not for this...
She'd move the paw herself until Molly was touching her own sex... the wetness evidence as Megan kept petting away, her other fingers flicking at her love button.
Mmm you must not get a lot of experience with this do you...

>> No.1976319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515712060213.png -(177.3 KiB, 621x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181583

>>1976318
I...I try to avoid doing this...until I find a mate...
...Haaah...haaah...
Her claws make it hard for her to rub herself off, so she tries her best yet fails in satisfying her own needs
These...these damn claws...

>> No.1976320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515713028231.jpg -(177.4 KiB, 850x1140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181620

>>1976319
Why that's no good, you need to indulge yourself sometimes...
Seeing she'd have trouble she'd move the paw away and replace it with her own fingers, probing two of them into her slit while her thumb played with her clit.
If you do get a man you'll also need to know your best places so he can please you well... maybe you should buy yourself a toy or two....

>> No.1976321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515713353114.png -(126.6 KiB, 395x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129605

>>1976320
But...but I want a real one...haaaa....haaaa...
...Wh...Why am I so turned on right now...? Y-You better not be using any...haaa...of...of that...charm magic...
...Aah...S...So good...

>> No.1976322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515715435787.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 480x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232198

>>1976321
Ah maybe you should find a real one then.
She'd stick two fingers into her entrance and rubbed at her.
Oh I'm not using any charm now... this is mostly just your own body... feels good doesn't it.

>> No.1976323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515715680224.png -(105.5 KiB, 210x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107981

>>1976322
Y-Yes...
...I...I wanted Tank's...b-but...he found a mate...
The beast girl's walls begin to clamp at her fingers, fluids dripping out. After moaning for several minutes, she lets out a climax, juices squirting onto the carpet
Haaaa....nnnnnnngggg...!!! ....Haaaa....haaa....
...What a mess...ha...

>> No.1976324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515716250413.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1976323
Then it looks like you'll have to find someone else...
And she'll keep finger fucking the cat until she finally climaxed... the fox looking down at the pleasure filled cat with a flush of her own.
Damnit now I'm turned on... guess I will need to find a man tonight.
Poor Franklin.
It's all good... I can tell you enjoyed that.

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)19:17.

>> No.1976325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515716766333.jpg -(360.3 KiB, 648x996) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368957

>>1976324
...Haaa...ha. Ha.
Slowly climbing off of Megan, getting on her two feet, having a little trouble standing up straight while putting her clothing back on
What was I thinking...? Doing things like that with a monster girl... She could have turned me into one!
...Well...guess we've had our fun for tonight.
Just...try to avoid giving me any of that monster energy. Been trying to stay clean for Ta-
...M...My mate...

>> No.1976326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515716825431.png -(1.0 MiB, 581x893) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1072151

>>1976249
It wouldn't have taken very long. Rather than transforming, it was more like Johnny's skin incinerated itself until there was just a flaming skeleton in leather standing in front of him.
Johnny cracks his neck comically.
As he speaks, the voice will come out clear, but slightly distorted.

­I forgot how much that stings.­

The skeletal man will point at Vegeta.
­Make it count, Mandark. Otherwise things are gonna get Biblical.­

>> No.1976327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515717297618.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>1976325
Megan gave her one last soft hug before letting her go, staring at the medallion and blinking before smiling and letting her get up.
No worries, I can tell you were very pent up though, just living in this town causes that tension to build up and if you don't get it released one way eventually it consumes you.
Megan stated like it was matter of fact.
Least you got it taken care of before the urges drove you to do something reckless.
And mentioning that guy as her mate made Megan resist rolling her eyes.
She doesn't have a chance in hell of getting whoever that is if he's already taken.
Unless their tribe accepts harems.

>> No.1976328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515717615476.png -(401.1 KiB, 1003x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410724

>>1976326
"Biblical? Right, otherwise my morning training regimen."

And then Vegeta wastes little time trying to aim a punch at GR's chest. Vegeta isn't going all out at first since he's sizing him up, but even then, GR's should be cautious as Vegeta's speed in this form is insane and the punch will have enough force to send him flying violently

>> No.1976329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515717843000.jpg -(215.9 KiB, 519x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221105

>>1976327
Originally the tribe's tradition was finding one mate. But since Korga was corrupted all the weak females became breeding sows for the males. That will come up later.
Ok ok...don't roll your eyes on me. I get it. Move on.
...But finding a clean mate is hard. Most men here already indulge with monsters.
No offense.

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)19:44.

>> No.1976330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515718041338.jpg -(483.5 KiB, 560x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
495135

>>1976328
Johnny can fight toe to toe with some of the heaviest hitters in Marvel, so a punch like that's not gonna kill him.
Either Johnny just didn't give a fuck, or he was incredibly confident about his chances because he wouldn't even make an attempt to dodge Vegeta and he will indeed be sent flying!

Whatever Johnny crashes into will probably explode, because hellfire.
He'd get up from the attack looking more or less unscathed, but somehow he'd look really pissed off about it.
­Son of a bitch! He hits like the Hulk.­

>> No.1976331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515718692437.png -(106.6 KiB, 244x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109118

>>1976330

"Oho, so you can take a punch."

Says Vegeta, floating down near where he landed/exploded. The Saiyan prince does, however, feel something about those flames. That they're just not any normal flames. He lands on the ground, keeping a fair distance between them

"That fire...something feels off about it."

>> No.1976332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515719063850.jpg -(153.5 KiB, 585x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157144

>>1976331
Johnny put his hands together and cracked his knuckles.
­I can take a lot more n' you probably can.­
But that would require Johnny being able to catch Vegeta.

He starts off grabbing the chain around his shoulder and pulling it down like a whip. It immediately bursts into flame, covering itself in Hellfire as well.
Johnny started to spin it off on the side like a Lasso.

­Wanna try again?­

>> No.1976333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515719109772.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1976329
I didn't I didn't, I just wanted too...
Megan said, though really it's clear Megan didn't think Molly had many prospects now.
It's true I was lucky to find a man who's pretty dependable enough to be with him steadily, I mean I guess I could call him a mate... I mean doesn't mean I don't have people I play with sometimes but he's, well he's been there for me when I've had some weird times here, he's really helped me keep it together...

But really men are kind of slim picking out here and men who'd only stick with one girl are even rarer...

>> No.1976334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515719466169.png -(35.9 KiB, 242x148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36808

>>1976332
Vegeta narrows his eyes since GR started calling him out

"Is that right?"

He powers up a little, his aura of clear ki surrounding him as he buffs his defenses using it. If he's gonna get close to that fire, he'll go in prepared. Geets has shown to be a smart fighter as well. And he isn't mad/goaded enough to go in blindly

"If you want to just stand there and be my punching bag then so be it!"

Vegeta charges in again, going in with a barrage of punches

>> No.1976335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515719484790.png -(104.9 KiB, 302x361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107446

>>1976333
Pff. Yea. And I bet they're all five feet tall with massive tits!
Just walking to the grocery store is a hassle. Everyone asking me where my parents are...telling me that I shouldn't be out by myself.
Why couldn't I be bigger and more attractive like my siblings?

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)20:11.

>> No.1976336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515720305778.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 2560x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1740936

>>1976334
Johnny isn't nearly as fast as Vegeta, but he's a hardened veteran of fighting supernatural entities and demons, and has had run-ins with people much faster than himself.

As Vegeta's barrage of Punches comes in, Johnny swings his hands around with the chain-actively controlling it with his will to wrap around Vegeta's wrists and pull him forward into a grapple- because Johnny really wanted to have a word with him.
The Hellfire retains the properties of normal fire, but will also have the ability to burn the soul- the damage proportionate to the victim's sins.
Vegeta having a lot of spiritual protection won't get it too bad on his hands at least- and if all this does work out, he'll find that these chains are supernaturally strong. He'll be able to break them, but they won't snap like twigs.
Either way, Johnny's trying to use his own lack of speed to his advantage.

­Guys like you can only think with your fists, huh?­

>> No.1976337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515720401857.jpg -(637.8 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
653108

>>1976335
Ah the perils of being small is everyone mistakes you for a child or something else.
Megan can understand that seeing as she's pretty small too.
When I dressed up as a witch on Halloween everyone kept mistaking me for a member of that witch coven because of my size, it was kind of embarrassing... one of the many things I had to adjust to when I came here.

But I'm used to it now.

>> No.1976338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515720588239.jpg -(215.9 KiB, 519x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221105

>>1976337
Tsh. Whatever. At least you have a man!
I have...nobody. Just me.

>> No.1976339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515721176015.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206097

>>1976338
Yeah even if he is my dealer who was lucky enough to be there when I was mad crazed with lust.
That's a funny coincidence.
It still took me years before I could consider him anything more than that... maybe you'll get lucky, more men pop in all the time.
Maybe she'll get lucky and find a guy who finds small Anthro's hot or something... though she might need to work on her personality a bit too.
And if not, you can always be my pet..
It's clear with that last line Megan's just being a tease, especially as she strokes her ears one more time as she herself stands up.

>> No.1976340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515721214544.png -(94.3 KiB, 301x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96562

>>1976336
"Ghk, damn!"

Geets says through gritted teeth as the chain wraps around his wrists and starts pulling him in. Geets won't make this easy as he tries fighting against it. But he does skid forwards on his feet. Thanks to his resistances he won't be worse for wear from those flames, and he's long atoned for his past sins, so I'm not sure how that will come into play

And I'm not sure if GR will be able to tell that despite his very proud nature and past sins, he is a good man at heart

"What's wrong? Afraid of these fists of mine? Ooooooooh!!"

Either way, Geets yells loudly as he eventually breaks his binds. And then starts blasting GR with rapid consecutive ki blasts

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)20:40.

>> No.1976341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515721723413.png -(146.8 KiB, 548x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150331

>>1976339
I am nobody's pet!
And then she starts ear rubbing
Grrrrr...

>> No.1976342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515721823909.png -(1.2 MiB, 905x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1226397

>>1976340
Johnny can tell the difference between villains and good people. But Geets wants a fight, and Johnny doesn't back down. He's a stubborn mule :V

As Geets breaks free, the chain will burst apart and then... reform itself in Johnny's hands.
The Ki Blasts will continually pelt Johnny, knocking him back again-

But Vegeta might hear the roar of an engine speeding toward him. Traveling fast enough to tear through space and time, Johnny's Motorcycle is going to blaze across the battlefield- not necessarily aiming at Vegeta, but the general area. It's a flaming ball of Hellfire that's probably left a ton of property damage in Aurora on its way over.

But Johnny's going to use the chain as a Lasso and use that to catch a ride onto his Bike. There's going to be a lot of fire in the area. This is why Tony doesn't like it when Johnny gets involved in things. Everything is fire with Johnny.

­Why does everyone ask me if I'm fucking afraid of them? Do I look like I have something to be afraid of, asshole?­
I mean, there's not much expression on a skull. Those are usually stuck in a permanent grin by default. But this one is on fire, so there's that.

>> No.1976343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515721937803.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 869x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151266

>>1976341
You sure looked the part a while ago..
She'd move down her face to her collar touching the medallion.
Whatever you say Molly... you know maybe I should have gotten you a bell collar instead... or is that too cliche?

>> No.1976344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515722474353.jpg -(95.9 KiB, 540x541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98180

>>1976342
Vegeta was indeed surprised that Johnny was riding that fast. He looked caught off guard by Johnny's speed but regains his composure soon after seeing as he wasn't aiming at Vegeta specifically. Though through the corner of his eye he does see all the property damage he's causing to the city

And then...Vegeta flashes in a golden light and causes a very powerful shockwave of pure air pressure. He's now sporting blond hair and blue eyes. If that can put out GR's flames, then it is likely they'll be able too, or at least some of it

He appears before GR and points at himself

"Yes, you do. Me."

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)21:01.

>> No.1976345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515723650831.jpg -(870.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
891817

>>1976344
He leans back as Vegeta teleports. As for the air pressure, sure :V
But the Hellfire around Johnny and his bike probably won't go out that easily since they're the source.*

­...You know what, I think you're right.­
Johnny stares at Vegeta- since Vegeta's so close, close enough to lock eye-contact, Johnny's going to take advantage of that.
His sockets will glow and if Vegeta retains eye contact, he'll suddenly feel like Johnny is gazing right into his soul. Because that's Penance Stare territory!

­Feel the wrath of your sins, jackass. Feel the pain of every person you've ever murdered, the fear you've caused them, and learn to simmer the fuck down!­

For transparency sake: The Penance Stare won't work on people who feel no remorse or do not regret their actions. It also doesn't work on parasites, blind people, or the criminally insane.
If it connects with Vegeta, I'm sure he doesn't regret killing everyone he's ever killed. He's very prideful even as an anti-hero who developed compassion and a stronger moral compass, but the Penance Stare doesn't work on people like The Punisher for example who feel entirely justified in their actions and feel no remorse for them. So I'll let you decide whether or not it does anything to Vegeta.

>> No.1976346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515724661793.png -(186.3 KiB, 664x296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190773

>>1976345
And then...the weight of his guilt, how he hates himself for what he became. What Frieza turned him into, he hasn't felt like this since Namek then there was the time he let Babidi take control of him. Because if not; he would never be able to easily destroy innocent lives and fight Kakarot at his best. Which also showed regrets for his actions. He immediately looks incredibly remorseful and starts feeling like the biggest piece of shit in the universe thanks to the effects of the Penance Stare

"U-Ugh...what are...you...! AAAAUUUGHHHH!!"

He grips his head like he had the worst headache in existence as a single tear rolled down his cheek. Thanks to his spiritual resistance he isn't bursting into flames and ash. However...he wasn't able to handle his guilt and his golden features vanish instantly as he returns to base form and falls completely unconscious. And lies motionless on the charred ground

>> No.1976347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515724684540.png -(455.1 KiB, 1017x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466073

>>1976343
A bell? I dunno. Maybe.
This collar alone is a bit much.
Talk about fetish material...

>> No.1976348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515725251201.jpg -(29.1 KiB, 295x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29810

>>1976346
>>1976346
Johnny watches him fall over, and sighs.
He lets the hellfire fade away as his muscle tissue, skin, and hair begin growing back.

...This ain't how I planned on spending my fucking afternoon.
Johnny was frustrated, but he didn't think Vegeta was a bad guy. Just really really arrogant. Kind of like how he himself could be.

He'll pick Vegeta up and set him on the Harley. He wasn't gonna just leave him wasting away on the ground.
Johnny can either drop him off somewhere and this can end, or if you wanna do more with when Vegeta wakes up, that can happen too!

>> No.1976349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515725254974.jpg -(38.6 KiB, 154x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39503

>>1975975
>>1975973
Or I can just reincarnate myself.
And then Imu's comment
Whoa! Imu! N-No no no! This isn't your burden to bare.
Calling Bolas was my doing. It's my debt not yours.

>> No.1976350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515725412690.png -(58.9 KiB, 480x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60338

>>1976347
It looks good on you though, but yeah that's what I'll do next time I'm here, I'll bring you a bell to go on your collar.
Molly would feel like the collar was nice and snug on her now, almost comfortable.
Hey don't complain I bet it might even make some monsters leave you alone.

>> No.1976351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515725563444.png -(239.9 KiB, 511x511) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245611

>>1976348
Yeah, we can do a bit more!

Wherever Johnny decided to drop him off...Vegeta will eventually wake up with a loud gasp. He starts looking around, trying to figure out where he was. He was still pretty shaken up by the experience

"....!!???"

"What...What did he do to me!?"

>> No.1976352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515725705974.png -(26.5 KiB, 197x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27129

>>1976349
That's acceptable, but I don't want us to be entirely divorced from the whole ghost slave thing.

...They're quite useful.

>Imu

Absolutely not. It is not your debt, and even I am not monstrous enough to put someone I care about to work for me in such a capacity.

There's a way you can help him, but I can't even conceive of assigning monetary value to your services.

>> No.1976353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515725710380.jpg -(49.6 KiB, 657x365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50761

>>1976351
For the sake of continuity, Vegeta will wake up in a booth inside of a bar! Johnny, who will have thought better about sitting at the same booth, will be on a stool sitting not too far away. He's a fan of Whiskey. And Cigarettes.

Hearing the rustle of movement behind him, Johnny will cock his head over his shoulder.

...Good morning, Princess. What's your poison?

>> No.1976354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515726047884.png -(201.7 KiB, 1024x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206574

>>1976353
Seeing that he was in a booth inside of a bar...he becomes less tense. But he has questions...his gaze darts towards Johnny and grits his teeth a bit. He'll approach him, although more cautiously than anything. Since what he went through has thrown him for a loop

"What was that? What the hell did you...do to me?"

At least he's not yelling

"To feel such despair again..."

Johnny will probably get why that was the first thing Vegeta said to him

>> No.1976355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515726177100.jpg -(378.7 KiB, 800x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387746

>>1976350
Hah! I work from home. Never have the need to go outside. Those monsters don't even know I'm here! Besides you of course.
But sure. Get the bell. Maybe it will look good on me.

>> No.1976356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515726397151.jpg -(261.8 KiB, 433x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268060

>>1976355
Oh trust me I'm sure someone knows you're here, might want to be careful just in case that evil guy tries to kill you or something.
And with one last pat on the head Megan would nod.
Sure I'll get the bell, but you better wear that collar when I do, after all if you leave home it's not like you have any reason to be embarassed about it.

>> No.1976357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515726404038.jpg -(33.7 KiB, 415x559) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34471

>>1976354
It's called the Penance Stare. Turns your own sins against you. Burns away at your soul.
Johnny raises his drink without turning around, almost like saluting Vegeta.

For the record, I wasn't aiming to kill you. So congrats on surviving. Not everyone does. But if I hadn't done it, you'd have whooped me something fierce.
Because while Johnny is immortal while transformed, he's not infallible.

>> No.1976358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515726775813.png -(191.1 KiB, 567x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195657

>>1976356
Easier for you to say.
Grumbling to herself as she makes her way into the kitchen
If you have someplace to be I'll see you later. Otherwise, I'm making myself some hot chocolate.

>> No.1976359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515726807824.png -(824.3 KiB, 668x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
844060

>>1976357
>>1976357
"So that means...I lost to him!"

That hurt his pride, a lot. But he can't muster any rage or emotions of getting even, he's just...real shaken up about it. For lack of a better word...The prince just crosses his arms

".....Tch."

>> No.1976360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515727102294.png -(420.3 KiB, 575x309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430374

>>1976359
The only reason that worked is because he got close to me without knowing what I could do.

Look we got off on the wrong foot. I'm not the best at formalities or being social. But if you want a drink, I'm offering. You looked like you had something on your mind anyway... If not, then that's fine by me.
He'll sip his whiskey, irritably looking at his own reflection in the glass.
This doesn't count as making friends, right?

>> No.1976361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515727334787.png -(249.2 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255142

>>1976358
Really, maybe you should get some locks or something...
And the question got a shrug.
I guess I should be getting back, I mean I've done what I said I'd do... not like I can't visit some other time.

>> No.1976362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515727423445.jpg -(645.2 KiB, 777x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660665

>>1976361
Fine by me. But don't think you can just come in here and do naughty things whenever you want. Remember, I'm nobodies pet!

>> No.1976363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515727442750.png -(749.9 KiB, 734x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767930

>>1976360
Vegeta will sit on a stool near Johnny. And looks ahead at all the bottles and then down at the wooden counter

He stays silent for a couple of seconds. Jonhnny's comments will make him think about things, especially certain people. Like his family, who have become the most important thing to him

"I don't usually drink, so whatever it is you're drinking."

Takes a moment

"...I have a lot on my mind now. But tell me this; what is this world. You said I was new here before we fought."

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)22:24.

>> No.1976364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515727576262.jpg -(34.1 KiB, 320x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34882

>>1976349
Well... Alright, if you insist.

>>1976352
Oh? And what is that, Nicol?

>> No.1976365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515727809543.png -(249.2 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255142

>>1976362
Oh really, you saying you didn't like me petting you?
Megan said with a slight eye raise.
You liked it don't deny it, but I don't plan to come that often, just when I think you need it.
Or Megan is very bored.
She's so in denial, she's already accepted it even if she won't admit it.
Hey you could always do naughty things to me too...
She joked, knowing the cat would be horrified by that thought.

>> No.1976366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515728112794.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 322x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148993

>>1976352
>>1976364
Are...you sure about this Imu?

>> No.1976367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515728421993.jpg -(360.3 KiB, 648x996) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368957

>>1976365
I'll...think on it.
Oh snap! Didn't expect that did she?
It's hard enough keeping myself from becoming a monster, given how this town's swarming with energy.

>> No.1976368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515728878146.png -(162.3 KiB, 487x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166225

>>1976367
Oh really.
Megan actually looked down right interested.
Now that'd be interesting, I'd actually go along with it to see how you'd do... and yes this town is swarming in it, eventually it gets to people, just takes time... I wouldn't be surprised that the more a person resists it the worse their fall comes.

>> No.1976369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729037569.png -(309.3 KiB, 600x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316723

>>1976317
>>1976317
Well when Broly starts wandering Aurora, eventually she'll come upon this wild Emperor.

There seems to be a party in the middle of the street. Most of the people here are already drunk out of their minds, or otherwise engaged in something a little more intimate. There are, however, people mingling normally as well. And unfortunately, before Broly can decide to take a detour she'll be accosted by the Blond in Red.

Umu! You look really tense! Join the celebration and bask in the splendor that is Rome!
Aurora definitely isn't Rome.

You're big and bulky, but I can tell that even you have a beautiful side! Come, show everyone how radiant you are and revel in the simple pleasantries of your desires~!

>> No.1976370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729382062.jpg -(183.0 KiB, 525x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187378

>>1976369
"What...?"

Broly blinks in confusion as Nero brings her over to the merry festivities

"Rome? What are you talking about?"

Sher looks around, seeing people enjoy the party, getting drunk and getting freaky

"This isn't the sort of place for my desires. I only want to become stronger. And showing that to anyone here will likely result in them dying, so..."

>> No.1976371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729402167.jpg -(52.3 KiB, 437x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53535

>>1976363
Johnny reaches over the counter and grabs a glass, and then passes over the bottle of Whiskey. The Bartender doesn't bother saying anything.
No one comes between Johnny and Alcohol. Besides, he pays his tabs so that's all that matters!

Green as can be, huh?
He takes a drag on his cigarette, making sure to blow the smoke in the opposite direction.

Crazy ass dimension that pulls you in and keeps you here. Does it to pretty much everyone.
Johnny eventually realized he could easily break free if he felt like it, but he doesn't advertise it like he used to.

The rest is awkward and I only do that sort of thing with my wife.
Johnny shot a glance at Vegeta.

But sometimes, I swear to god, if I wasn't married I'd be really open-minded.
He's a man and curiosity gets to him sometimes.

>> No.1976372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729534560.jpg -(645.2 KiB, 777x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660665

>>1976368
Well I said I'd think on it so let me think on it! Geez. Don't you have a mate at home waiting for you or something?

>> No.1976373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729635110.jpg -(527.5 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540118

>>1976370
I can tell you're a warrior.
Nero said flatly, but with interest.

Your physique is all but telling! And it's beautiful.

She'd say, raising a Goblet of Wine in one hand and a rose in the other, posing dramatically because she can.

True strength comes from the heart! Why not relax and meditate on your qualities as a warrior to invigorate your spirit a little?
Did any of this make any real sense? What was this lady babbling about?
In truth, Nero wasn't entirely sure what she was saying half the time either, but she was absolutely determined to make everyone around her enjoy themselves one way or another.

>> No.1976374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729837572.jpg -(11.9 KiB, 244x165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12223

>>1976364
You can put him to work. Rest assured that whatever tasks you have him do will be far less grueling than whatever I cook up. You can then assign a fair monetary value to the work, and I will deduct the total from his debt.

So long as you don't get any funny ideas like "Oh I dropped this spoon and it's such an important utensil that I'd pay fifty thousand gold for someone to pick it back up and hand it to me."
Staaaaaaaaaare

Any of that nonsense and I start compounding interest.

>>1976366
Silence, meatsack.

>> No.1976375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729861319.jpg -(117.9 KiB, 622x1283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120721

>>1976371
>>1976371
Vegeta will look over at the bottle and glass. Reaching for the glass first and bring it closer to him. Vegeta then pours himself a drink and downs it, he makes no expression since the alcohol and the burn that usually comes with it won't be anything he'd be bothered by

"......."

"Another dimension. I'm no stranger to that, but did he say it keeps you here?"

He makes a fist, that isn't something he wanted to hear. And he does look bothered by what he just heard

"And I don't intend on doing anything to betray my wife. What I need to do is find a way back."

>> No.1976376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515729888139.png -(165.0 KiB, 397x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168932

>>1976372
I kid I kid, maybe next time.
She winked.
Yeah and I think I'll go check on him he might be worried... and pay him a visit.
Of course now she smells like wet pussy in more ways than one, she might need a shower first.
And hey I don't say no to an offer, most of the times the people who offer things to me are guys or girls with dicks instead..
She frowned a little there.

>> No.1976377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730071244.png -(83.2 KiB, 303x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85163

>>1976373
Broly is just kinda taken a bit aback by Nero's boisterous and dramatic demeanor. She cocks her brow a bit at her, looking her over as she poses with such gusto

"....I don't know what you're talking about. Such things have never been said to me before."

>> No.1976378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730141769.jpg -(54.5 KiB, 371x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55836

>>1976375
It's possible, but a pain in the ass. I've heard some folk pull off interdimensional travel around these parts but I'm no magician or scientist. I'm just a guy with a motorcycle in this world.

>> No.1976379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730251541.jpg -(508.1 KiB, 1000x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520265

>>1976376
Oh gee. I wonder why.
At least they're interested in you. Hmp!
Strutting towards the bathroom for a nice shower
Have fun with your boy toy. Hope he gives a good ride.

>> No.1976380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730416079.png -(56.8 KiB, 283x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58207

>>1976379
Hey you wouldn't know because you never leave your house... for all you know you could be perfect for someone..
Course Megan partly doubts that but you never know...
Mmm guess I need to get cleaned up too, guess I'll head off....
*Maybe I'll strip these wet clothes off first.
And he does, at least I'm not complaining.
I wonder if he'd play with her if I brought her home... nah might be too much for him.

>> No.1976381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730465875.jpg -(269.4 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275862

>>1976377
No? That's no good, umu! Everyone deserves to be told they're beautiful.
Nero will down her goblet of wine and toss the cup away onto a table nearby; it'll clatter about and then roll off onto the floor. Nero acts like nothing happened at all and continues!

Or do you mean you have no knowledge about the strength of spirit? If one cannot attain joy through simple pleasures, then how is their spirit truly alive? Such a thing would be tragic... beautiful, but tragic nonetheless...
She trails off before offering Broly her hand.

If you will not drink, then perhaps you will mingle with us?

>> No.1976382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730494255.png -(686.2 KiB, 1119x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702656

>>1976378
Geets pours himself another

"Then I can't waste any more time. If there's someone out there that can get me out of here and back to my dimension then I'll scour the ends of this world if I have to in order to find them."

Geets downs his drink and then gets to his feet. He's determined if anything

>> No.1976383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730735549.jpg -(300.5 KiB, 558x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307754

>>1976380
Pff...as if anyone would consider me perfect...
Anyways, what are you waiting for? Go home and play! I have work to do!

>> No.1976384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730822567.jpg -(107.3 KiB, 375x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109841

>>1976366
>>1976374
That's... Hrm.

Imu cups her chin, and looks between the two, pondering this deal over.

I guess that'd be one way to make sure he doesn't work himself to death...

... And if you're gonna be suspicious of me doing that, why don't you just give him a salary plus the value of whatever he manages to bring home? Like say, gems or artifacts and such.

That way we won't have to fight over the worth of every little task he does.

>> No.1976385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730949965.jpg -(42.0 KiB, 202x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43014

>>1976382
Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get what you're looking for.

>> No.1976386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515730989567.jpg -(453.5 KiB, 932x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464396

>>1976383
Maybe I'm trying to seduce you even more.
Megan teased again before adding.
I am I am, just give me a second.
And Molly would catch Megan, taking her shirt off and turning it inside out.
I'll see you around Molly, and Merry Belated Christmas...
And then she'd leave.

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)23:23.

>> No.1976387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515731053829.jpg -(34.0 KiB, 117x109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34863

>>1976384
>>1976374
After being called a meatball he just sits in his chair and pours, still concerned with his Jedi training and Ganondorf among other things

>> No.1976388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515731405359.jpg -(127.5 KiB, 619x701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130526

>>1976381
>>1976381
"That's because I used to be a man. And even then...I was just called a monster. ...Not that I blame them."

Broly still isn't sure what to think still about Nero's choice of words...

"Well...maybe some more downtime wouldn't hurt just for today. I am way stronger than before because to my zenkai. ...I want to fight her again."

"Erm...well...alright then. I wouldn't mind sticking around for a while. I'll have a drink too."

  • She looks at Nero's hand and takes it although she still seems a bit reluctant. Perhaps it'll be obvious to the emperor that this woman is not used to such things
>> No.1976389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515732253201.png -(85.3 KiB, 211x652) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87382

>>1976385
Vegeta...gives him a single nod and then walks past him and towards the bar's exit. But stops and looks over his shoulder once he's past Johnny

"I don't know if we'll ever meet again, so I may as well tell you my name; Vegeta."

And he'll wait for a moment for Johnny to tell him his name. If not then, either way, he'll say nothing and he'll leave the bar to begin his search

>> No.1976390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515732361961.jpg -(260.5 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266782

>>1976388
Nero will then place the rose in Broly's hand!

Fantastic! Take this, it will match the occasion. I have a feeling I'm about to watch a flower bloom for the very first time!
In her excitedly charismatic manner, Nero then hurriedly fetches a pitcher of wine, deciding to hand the entire thing to Broly's other hand.

Have as much as you like! This is the reward that Rome gives to all of its subjects~

>> No.1976391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515732509505.png -(82.1 KiB, 212x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84036

>>1976384
>>1976387
Because it's ludicrous to expect me to believe that every day will be worth the same amount in labor. Honestly I don't even get where you mortals get this "salary" concept. It's utterly inane.

Helping you pick vegetables is not worth the same amount of gold as a day hauling the skeletons and various barrels of unidentifiable yet definitively toxic substances out of my lair.

....Of course humiliation is a factor too.
Like mucking the horse stables with his toothbrush would be worth more on sheer entertainment value alone!

>> No.1976392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515732603102.jpg -(48.4 KiB, 433x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49605

>>1976389
Johnny Blaze.
He'd say in return, and take another sip of his whiskey.
I'll probably see him again. I hope like hell he doesn't ask for a Rematch.

>> No.1976393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515732790255.png -(88.3 KiB, 286x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90466

>>1976390
>>1976390
"Right.."

Broly takes the rose, perhaps Nero's charisma is getting to her. Either way, she is complying. And with her free hand, she takes the pitcher and looks at the liquid within and her own reflection. To be honest, she's never really taken the time to properly look at herself. And how she is now

"A little odd I don't really look that much different from when I was a male. ...At least in this form. I hate that I'm getting used to it."

Broly then downs around half of it in a single gulp. Some of it running down the side of her mouth and down into the valley of her chest. She didn't seem to mind this

"You keep mentioning Rome. What is Rome? And how am I now a subject?"

Last edited 18/01/11(Thu)23:53.

>> No.1976394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515733075894.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56755

>>1976393
Have you never heard the saying "All Roads lead to Rome"?
Nero asked ruefully, but then cleared her voice.

As the Fifth Emperor of the Roman Empire, I am Rome. And when in Rome, you do as the Romans do.

Suddenly, Nero had another Goblet for herself, raising it up as if to toast... herself?

To your health, your future, and Rome!

>> No.1976395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515733135108.jpg -(45.3 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46379

>>1976387
>>1976391
... Uh-huh, right.

She lets out simply as she gives him a look, before shrugging.

Well, in that case I guess that means you're just gonna have to take my word for it, then.

And then at Link:

I hope you realize I'm not exactly thrilled about this either, but in your current situation, it's probably as good a position as you're gonna be in.

>> No.1976396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515733723889.png -(48.3 KiB, 166x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49434

>>1976394
"Emperor...I see. So you're someone of great importance."

She sticks the rose in her hair so that she wouldn't have to be holding on to it the whole time she was there

"...."

And seeing Nero just...grab things out of nowhere kind of reminded her of Helen

"Right, to all those things."

"I will become stronger...I'll become the best and attain that God form Helen was talking about!"

And then Broly drank the rest with vigor

>> No.1976397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515733913642.jpg -(134.0 KiB, 646x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137184

>>1976396
Nero drank her own wine and then smiled brightly at Broly.

Tell me about yourself. You're aiming to get stronger, right? Are you preparing for a tournament?

>> No.1976398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515734097619.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 362x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111989

>>1976397
After drinking the rest Broly will wipe her mouth with her arm

"No, nothing like that. It's simply something I want to do for myself. I want to keep pushing myself and reach new heights. I can be even stronger than this. I'm a Saiyan after all, and we're a warrior race."

Last edited 18/01/12(Fri)00:14.

>> No.1976399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515734285427.png -(180.3 KiB, 675x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184648

>>1976398
Umu... I can respect that. Your goal is very pure!

>> No.1976400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515734978384.jpg -(124.9 KiB, 654x973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127873

>>1976399
"Oh...well, thank you? Ahem...my name is Broly."

>> No.1976401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515735342362.jpg -(3.5 MiB, 4050x5606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3652235

>>1976400
>>1976400
You may call me Nero. I like your name. Broly. The hard O makes it sound masculine, but it compliments your physique as a fighter.

>> No.1976402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515735489084.jpg -(339.0 KiB, 732x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347110

>>1976401
"Erm...that's good. Honestly, being called masculine is better than being called cute all the time...Most people don't see a warrior, but a...cute woman."

Broly frowns

>> No.1976403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515735715685.jpg -(3.2 MiB, 5795x4101) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3400986

>>1976402
Did I not already tell you, Broly? You're beautiful. It doesn't matter if you're masculine, feminine, or cute if you're something much better.

>> No.1976404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515736009064.png -(61.3 KiB, 318x149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62746

>>1976403
"...."

"Well....alright, if you say so Nero."

She's blushing just a little. Being in this world for so long on top of being a woman is definitely affecting her

"Not that I don't appreciate what you're saying. I'm just...not used to hearing such things."



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff