[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1515376889644.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70173 No.1975770   [Delete]   [Edit

Evil is Bad guis

>> No.1975774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515377696870.png -(701.0 KiB, 857x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
717783

>>1975772
With how beat up you are? Are you sure you can handle it? I thought you wanted to rest. I'll go out and train on my own if I have to.

>> No.1975775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515378065380.jpg -(124.7 KiB, 560x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127742

>>1975773
Mmn~
I knew it~ She likes it~

Sapphire wasted no time, pushing the girl over and ignoring the Mawile that was no doubt watching the whole thing unfold.
But Sapphire wanted to take her time with this one. Jasmine was so innocent on the outside, she just couldn't help herself.
After pushing Jasmine down, her hands will make their way up under her dress. Gently caressing, massaging and groping away at her underdeveloped body; she touched everywhere except below the waist. She wasn't going to go that far until Jasmine was ready for it.
That is to say, when she wanted Jasmine to be ready for it.

>> No.1975776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515378115714.jpg -(262.1 KiB, 514x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268364

>>1975774

Heh, so I can get weaker? No thanks.
Gine: Bardock you need to rest or else you're going to kill yourself!
It's fine.
Bardock: At least get some rest and you can go out and train with her.

>> No.1975777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515378608142.png -(909.1 KiB, 2090x1658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
930938

>>1975776
I don't need anyone's permission to train myself, do I?

You can do what you want.
Caulifla made her way toward the door again.
I think I can remember those movements you were doing earlier.
Practice makes perfect! Maybe I'll get stronger copying his techniques!

>> No.1975778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515378731670.jpg -(354.0 KiB, 800x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362448

>>1975775
Yes she does, her arms gripping Sapphire's shoulders as she began playing with her body, her small nipples already poking out through the front of her dress as she was pushed down, the Mawile only moving a little closer as she laid back...
Mmmph!
My body feels so good... I never touched there!
Small though she was it's clear those nubs were nice and sensitive and as she played at her dress the gym leader's breathing sped up along with her desire and wetness.

>> No.1975779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515379176614.jpg -(90.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92416

>>1975778
Sapphire would then stop kissing her and straddle the small girl; putting pressure on her waist and keeping her hands away from her naughty place.

...You're too adorable~ I didn't think you'd submit so easily. Even your pokemon is curious~
She'd say, because the Mawile was getting closer.

>> No.1975780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515380048847.jpg -(158.1 KiB, 870x1224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161928

>>1975779
And when she pulled away from the kiss she'd have the flushed Jasmine panting, looking up at her dizzedly.
Do you know how hard it is trying to hold it in... especially in this town where I can look out the window to see people having sex in the streets!
She glanced over at the Mawile.
She's the only one who's seen me give in, it takes a lot to get there but sometimes I can't help it, I just have to touch.
She looked down right ashamed, and let's not get started on the times she's sat on her pokemon without wearing panties.

>> No.1975781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515380183638.png -(244.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250469

>>1975780
Oh? Do you have a special connection with this Mawile?
Sapphire asked, teasing Jasmine by running a finger gently across her navel.

>> No.1975782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515380368133.jpg -(493.4 KiB, 704x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505259

>>1975777
With that Bardock doesn't say a thing. He will believes it's best to let her think on her own.
The girl had her taste of what it's like to fight a monster, even among our own kind.

Gine, the saiyan we faced knew Kakarot. He kept screaming his name when he saw me.
Gine: What!?
It's clear and a saiyan like that to exist in our world is amazing and at the same time, horrifying. Makes me wonder if King Vegeta knew about this.

>> No.1975783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515380560828.png -(977.2 KiB, 2362x2952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1000702

>>1975782
She'll stop for a moment, listening to that.
King Vegeta...? I thought he was a prince.

You two enjoy your talk. I'm gonna go train!
And so Caulifla would exit the building, intending to practice what she saw Bardock doing. Monkey Mister Miyagi was creating Monkey Karate Kid!

>> No.1975784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515380969931.jpg -(298.6 KiB, 668x951) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305804

>>1975781
Special Connection!!!
She'd stammer.
What do you mean, I mean she's a pokemon, and she's just one who showed up at the gym one day... she's just watched me touch myself.... that's all!!
She's not being honest.... the Mawile looking at Jasmine and almost smirking at Sapphire.
She's just got some bad habits.

>> No.1975785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515381053657.jpg -(131.8 KiB, 490x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135005

>>1975784
Oi! Mawile!
Sapphire addresses the pokemon

Do you wanna play with Jasmine, too?

>> No.1975786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515383112126.jpg -(222.0 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227375

>>1975785
The Mawile licked it's lips as it looked at Sapphire and Jasmine, Jasmine herself just blushing even harder as the pokemon got closer, moving down towards Jasmine's dress.
What are you doing???

>> No.1975787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515383226026.png -(1.1 MiB, 1400x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1187630

>>1975786
I'm helping you out~ You don't have to hold back anymore, Jasmine~
Not today!
Sapphire kept herself planted on top of Jasmine, letting the Mawile do as it pleased while she went back to pinching at Jasmine's nipples.

>> No.1975788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515384181771.png -(338.5 KiB, 620x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346654

>>1975787
And while Sapphire pinched those nipples, Mawile moved under her dress and quickly pulled it up, exposing the steel girl's panties.
Mawile stop don't you... AHhhhhhh....
She'd moan from the pinch as the Mawile... ripped the panties off with her horn mouth... exposing her dripping slit to the air before the pokemon mouth moved against it causing Jasmine to moan out.
GahhhhhhhhhhhHH!!

>> No.1975789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515384480297.png -(515.3 KiB, 867x917) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527711

>>1975788
Aww, I think you wanted this all along didn't you~ Your Mawile really likes you.
Sapphire was grinning devilishly, twisting, pinching, pulling- She was focused entirely on Jasmine's chest. But she was doing it on purpose. She didn't want to give Jasmine the pleasure she wanted too quickly. But the Mawile could do as it liked.
In fact, Sapphire was hoping the embarrassment from the act of bestiality would serve to make Jasmine even more aroused.

I think Erika would be pleased with you~

>> No.1975790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515385096289.jpg -(136.8 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140113

>>1975789
Mawile stop I.... no I didn't want... ahhh...
The Mawile was lapping at her sex slowly and steadly, no where near a rate that'd make Jasmine climax, between that and the attention to her tender breasts the pinned down Jasmine was feeling pretty helpless now.
I know she likes stuff like this but... uhhhh
Her head rolled back and her eyes closed slightly her arms wanting to move but with Sapphire over her she couldn't escape even as the Mawile used it's steel strength to grip her legs, keeping them spread.

>> No.1975791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515386333632.jpg -(740.5 KiB, 1000x1036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
758238

>>1975790
But nothing~
The pokemon trainer said as she leant over, getting her face very close to Jasmine's.

You admitted it yourself~ You've been holding back. And I gave you an easy out before I started~ You chose this for yourself.
And then she'd begin to lap away at Jasmine's chest. Gently licking sucking, swirling her tongue around the protruding nipples.

>> No.1975792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515387204292.png -(227.0 KiB, 261x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232471

>>1975791
She's right I did want this, I've wanted this awhile that it's driving me crazy.
She'd just shut up and look back at her her face twisted in an expression of pleasure and embarrassment, her slick nipples nice and pert as she licked and sucked on them.
Ahhhh your mouth...
Meanwhile the Mawile was licking away at the steel girl's sex, her horns, rubbing up against Sapphire, though the closer she got to the slower the pokemon went she was now just slowly flicking at her clit every few seconds.
Double teaming me like this!!

>> No.1975793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515388041173.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 450x551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96154

>>1975792
Sapphire was overjoyed at the reaction she was getting out of Jasmine. And feeling the pokemon pressing up against her from behind while it lapped away like an affectionate puppy, Sapphire decided it was time... to stop.
She stopped licking and teasing and stood up, deciding to stop straddling Jasmine.
Wiping her mouth with her arm, she looked very satisfied at the sight she was looking at as she stared down at Jasmine.

...I think I've done enough. You and Mawile should enjoy each other's company. It's important for a trainer to bond with their pokemon.
With a sly smirk, she added:
I wouldn't want to come between that~

>> No.1975794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515388414899.jpg -(246.5 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252421

>>1975793
Jasmine just blushed at Sapphire and loooked at her wantingly.
Don't just leave me like this?!
The Mawile seemed to look at Sapphire and pout a little.
She's not even letting me finish...
And it was true from the expression of the Mawile's face that she was having fun bringing Jasmine to the edge... but not letting her climax, of course now that her hands were free Jasmine was looking down at her wet sex with some growing need.
I could just do it myself...
If the Mawile let her.

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)00:13.

>> No.1975795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515388508465.jpg -(265.7 KiB, 1472x1472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272117

>>1975794
Have you tried asking it~?
Sapphire ignores Jasmine's pleas.

I wouldn't have let you climax so easily either~

>> No.1975796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515389003258.png -(476.4 KiB, 818x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
487814

>>1975795
The question got a gasp and groan as her hands began moving down to touch herself, before getting nipped at the horns.
Mawile stop teasing me, I want to cum!
The Mawile in question just seemed to look at Sapphire instead, clearly she sees her in charge right now.

>> No.1975797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515389208358.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 1181x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2236208

>>1975796
Don't look at me Mawile. You're enjoying this too, right? Maybe you should start training Jasmine so the two of you can spend more time together!
Because reversing their roles would be interesting!

>> No.1975798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515389866952.jpg -(629.8 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
644865

>>1975797
Don't encourage her!!
Jasmine exclaimed as the Mawile seemed to be thinking it over.
No way Steelix wouldn't let her would he?!
Either way with the Mawile distracted Jasmine's hands would sneak down to her pussy, the urge too strong to let the fact that Saph was watching to deter her.

Maw....
The Mawile was thinking it over though once she saw Jasmine's hands she quickly began to try and stop her, biting one of the hands but the other was soon thrusting two fingers into her wet sex in front of Sapphire shamelessly.

>> No.1975799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515390206061.jpg -(117.4 KiB, 800x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120185

>>1975798
And Sapphire decided to watch, placing her hands behind her head.

...Uh-oh. Mawile, she's pleasing herself on her own. Are you going to let her?

>> No.1975800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515390682379.jpg -(114.3 KiB, 819x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117074

>>1975799
And just look at her go, she's furiously going at her pussy leaving her juices everywhere, what a little slut she's acting like...
AHhh, AHHHHHHHHHHHhhh....
Looks like she's getting close to her limit too, though with that the Mawile downright tackled her, knocking Jasmine to the ground before her horns went at her pussy again, pinning her down under her steel weight as she went at her again.

>> No.1975801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515390952512.jpg -(449.7 KiB, 680x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460537

>>1975800
Aww~ How adorable~! Jasmine, maybe you need to do something for Mawile before she lets you do what you want!
She slyly suggests. The Mawile obviously couldn't make any real demands- at least not vocally.
But Sapphire was sure Jasmine's imagination would fill in the blanks. Probably more-so than Mawile intended!
But as the two are going at it, Sapphire will find something to sit on and watch gleefully, kicking her legs to and fro.
I'm getting really turned on by this~ But I don't think Jasmine can satisfy me right now.

>> No.1975802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515391456973.png -(476.4 KiB, 818x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
487814

>>1975801
And with the Mawile sitting over her now using her bulk in between her hands and her pussy Jasmine quickly began to get the message.
You mean I should please her?
She could see the Mawile's own little pussy in front of her, the Mawile giving Sapphire a cheeky look, clearly between the two of them they were 'training' her well.
I suppose I can....
And then she'd start feeling up the steel type causing the Mawile to look down right surprised, she didn't expect her to be so forward!
MAW!!!
Of course this would cause the Mawile to go right back to licking up her pussy.... all the while the steelix looks on... yeah all this lewd and Sapph just gets to watch.

>> No.1975803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515392302014.jpg -(292.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299072

>>1975802
Sapph only wanted to watch. But the Steelix being conscious will have her attention. She'll be watching Steelix to see what it does.

Maybe you two will be fine without me. I'm glad I was able to give you the right push~

>> No.1975804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515392662695.jpg -(151.8 KiB, 600x889) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155492

>>1975803
And I thought it was going to be you and me...
Poor Jasmine was so ready to be ravaged by Sapphire only for it to be her own pokemon, what a twist.
Noooo.... it feels soo good....
Jasmine meanwhile was too busy feeling good to say much, though she was trying to at least look at Sapphire.
How can she just sit there and watch... and what is Steelix, no, he better not!
Unfortunately as she is Jasmine's body is no where near being able to take Steelix's Girth... and it's clear it's kind of disappointed as he watched the trainer please the Mawile, the small pokemon giving out a few cries as she laps at Jasmine's sex, the feelings causing her to first real climax all night.
AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh....Mmmmmmmhhhh...
Her words silienced as the Mawile forced her own pussy into Jasmine's face as it got a similar look.

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)01:24.

>> No.1975805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515393513579.jpg -(354.1 KiB, 1077x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362612

>>1975804
Cuuute!!!
She watched Jasmine's first orgasm and then grinned at the Steelix.

Aww, he's getting lonely too...
I wonder if I have anyone that could handle it... but where's the fun in that?

Steelix, you're too big! You'll probably crush us if you try to force yourself on one of us... But I understand how you feel.
Sapphire wasn't about to try and ride the rock serpent.
It looked like it had a lot of jagged edges, and while Sapphire was a slut, she wasn't a pain junkie.

>> No.1975806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515394094651.jpg -(39.6 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40531

>>1975805
Ahhh, that was so good....
And it seemed in the midst of that the Mawile had her own little climax as well, the pokemon crying out as she pulled away from Jasmine, rolling free until it was laying on the floor beside her with a smile.
I needed that a lot...
Jasmine said as she panted there... looking at Sapphire as it sank in all she did.
So you're used to this?
The mention of Steelix though got a frown.
You're too big steelix, my body I couldn't be able to take it... you'd break me...
She did look kind of sorry about that now...
I didn't know my pokemon all wanted to have sex with me.

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)01:48.

>> No.1975809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515433758115.jpg -(162.1 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165974

I've decided I'm in the mood for something else.
Caulifla was frustrated, and a little bit worried. After spending a couple hours practicing Bardock's physical workout routine, she flew off on her own and landed somewhere a little more remote and quiet where she could take her frustration and anger out on things without accidentally destroying Bardock and Gine's home.

That guy was really strong... Not as strong as Mayze, but terrifyingly strong. Even Bardock barely made it out unscathed.
She decided to punch something- and suddenly the tree she was standing next to didn't exist anymore as it exploded into a cloud of splinters and wooden shrapnel.
As always I'm open to requests.

>> No.1975810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515440218541.png -(62.6 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64150

>>1975809
Let's say this takes place several days after that epic throwdown. Broly meanwhile has been flying around visiting different planets, and deciding to cause some mayhem on each in order to rouse the populace to fight back by any means necessary, although most of the time the greatest and strongest of those planets will meet to fight her. But she makes short work of them, and those that showed promise were spared along with their planet, saying that if she comes back and they hadn't improved their power, she'll wipe them all out. She may be calmer and more logical, but she's still a Saiyan through and through. She seeks and craves battle and to better herself as a result, it is her main driving force

She just happened to be back on Quadri 13 not terribly far from where Caulifla is currently. Broly has just hunted some wild game, and rips and tears its flesh and eats it, she was hungry after all and while March's food was good, she didn't want to rely on her for food. She can hunt for it instead, she's well capable of it, and she knew this. That is until she felt a faint power level off in the distance, his roused her curiosity

"That feels...strong."

She says to herself and takes bites out of the creature's heart, and then tosses it aside when she's had her fill and flies at full speed towards where Caulifla is

Shortly after she punches that tree into nothingness, Broly superhero lands a few feet away from her. And once the dust settles she points at Caulifla. Helen made that Broly's ki is masked not too mention she's a woman, so Caulifla wouldn't be able to recognize Broly in the least, her clothing is different too

Her mouth and hands are bloody because of her meal earlier

"You. You're strong. exactly what I'm looking for."

"It's her, she was there when I fought him."

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)14:36.

>> No.1975811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515440544968.png -(4.1 MiB, 1770x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4255766

>>1975810
>>1975810
Caulifla just watches and when the dust settles, she looks at Broly incredibly annoyed.

Yeah? So what? If you're looking to get pummeled, then you've found the right person. I'm in a really bad mood right now!

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)14:42.

>> No.1975812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515441064168.png -(113.5 KiB, 372x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116224

>>1975811
Broly smirks upon hearing her words

"Good, then I won't have to do much to motivate you. I want you to fight me, to come at me with everything you got."

Broly clenches her fists at her side, feeling a small shiver of excitement go up her spine

"Come...Come!"

>> No.1975813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515441593119.jpg -(46.0 KiB, 720x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47056

>>1975812
She's covered in blood. And is she... another Saiyan?
If FemBroly had a tail, that'd be a pretty obvious giveaway :V

That's a tall order. Are you some kind of sadist or masochist? Oh well, if that's what you want... Fine!
Remembering what Bardock did, she'll immediately fire off a Ki-blast toward Broly's face and follow after it to try and sweep her legs out from under her with a kick. Blinding and Incapacitating being her tactic of choice starting off!
But she wasn't going all out at all.

>> No.1975814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515441845347.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50027

>>1975813
Broly does indeed have her tail, however, it is hidden by her clothing

Aaaaaaaaaaaand with everything going well underway the blast hits Broly square in the face and she didn't flinch. She'll kick at Cauli's sweeping kick with her foot. With enough force to send her flying away, Broly looks at her with a frown

"Is that it? I said with everything you got."

Broly starts powering up, although she's sticking to her base form for now. But even so, she'll realize that this stranger is quite powerful herself

>> No.1975815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515442214548.jpg -(285.2 KiB, 1446x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292046

>>1975814
Even being kicked away, Caulifla would land pretty well on her feet again and frown.

Ooh, so you're strong, huh?
Then I guess I should go all out.
Caulifla will also start powering up, letting her power spike dramatically from her base form.

Grr...!
At least I get someone to punch instead of just trees!

>> No.1975816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515442588170.png -(62.6 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64150

>>1975815
Like in true DB fashion, Broly will cross her arms and lets her power up uninterrupted. Tropes aside though, she's doing this so that Caulifla can fight harder, fight faster

"Heh, yes that's it!"

>> No.1975817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515443259673.png -(893.1 KiB, 1000x1259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
914484

>>1975816
She powered up to Super Saiyan 2 almost immediately. Electricity will be crackling around her. Broly's already seen her power before, so she knows how much Caulifla has.

...Your attitude is really pissing me off. You're arrogant and creepy!

>> No.1975818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515443618406.png -(64.6 KiB, 278x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66142

>>1975817
"Are you done then? Because here I come!"

"Let's just test the waters first. She's feeling stronger than last time."

Broly has her clear aura around her, she's done powering up herself, their forms may be vastly different but Broly doesn't seem to look worried, but more excited than anything else

"Use that anger!"

That's when Broly rushes Caulifla with a surprising and very high sense of speed and starts throwing out rapid punches and kicks

>> No.1975819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515444042693.png -(1.6 MiB, 1829x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1651726

>>1975818
She'll match Broly's speed, blow for blow, attempting to get in a few good hits herself.

Ooh, you're as strong as Bardock!
She said aloud, and began grinning.
I think I know what I'll do.

If Broly kept doing what she was doing, Caulifla will look for an opening to grab one of Broly's fists, then twist herself and swing around behind Broly to try pin one of her arms behind her back and use her other to grapple Broly into a strangle-hold.
Bardock had used a similar move on Caulifla at one point. She was trying to emulate his fighting style as best she could- taking learning from him very seriously.

>> No.1975820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515444648701.png -(685.8 KiB, 791x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702267

>>1975819
Seeing what Caulifla wanted to do Broly will instead raise her knee and bash it into the active limb vying to grab her fist. Wanting to knock it upwards in hopes of a counter-attack; if that works then Broly will try and follow up with a powerful clothesline and will try and then slam her into a large rock wall

Afterward Broly will hop back a few times and starts bombarding the rock wall with several powerful energy blasts, blowing stuff up and kicking up a lot of dust

>> No.1975821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515445349058.jpg -(482.9 KiB, 1000x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494532

>>1975820
And probably lots of trees, because she was in a more forested area than a desert cliff-facing area.
But mountains exist so!

The clothesline will take her by surprise, but I hope Broly doesn't intend to leave that Cliff-face because Caulifla will still grab onto Broly once Broly's close enough to Clothesline her- except this time she'll wrap her legs around Broly's arm and attempt to pull it out from it's socket.
She had watched Bardock get clotheslined just a few days prior and decided to prepare for those kinds of attacks!

No you don't!

>> No.1975822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515446067995.png -(60.1 KiB, 218x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61534

>>1975821
Tis a shounen battle, everything's there to make it cooler (wary)

Jokes aside, Caulifla was successful in getting Broly's arm in that hold. And that's when both will hear that sickening cracking and popping sound as Broly's arm is dislocated out from its socket

"...."

"Heh...aha..."

And then Caulifla finds herself seeing Broly's other arm, her hand opens as she slams it hard into her face and then she'll slam the back of her head into the ground with great force. But that isn't all; Broly will try to grab her leg and slams her over and over into the ground and then tossed her away a few feet

"Hahahaha!"

She grins sadistically and POPS HER ARM BACK INTO PLACE

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)16:14.

>> No.1975825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515446773507.png -(812.3 KiB, 1245x3113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
831843

Not wandering too far from the house, Shurui decides to explore the snowy streets of Aurora, having gotten her Christmas fix of cookies, gifts and Christmas carols. It's not often she sneaks out alone.
Shurui begins wandering the nearby streets, her technologically advanced suit keeping her warm in the cold. Walking by numerous strange looking people.
That or you could run into her at a coffee shop surfing her tablet.

Everyone but Zelda's available.

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)16:26.

>> No.1975826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515446988474.png -(998.8 KiB, 1500x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1022722

>>1975822
>>1975822
Well she definitely wasn't expecting that kind of hostile reaction, or sadistic replacement of her arm.
Being lammed around so much will tear up her clothes a bit, because it's not like Caulifla wears a whole lot to begin with.
She'll be spitting blood and maybe one or two of her teeth as she tries to get back up, looking at Broly with an expression of mixed anger and horror.

Why... How...!
Y-You're really crazy!

>> No.1975827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515447424580.png -(52.0 KiB, 261x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53295

>>1975826
"Nnngh! Ha! What a rush..."

That feeling of pain, it's not often she gets hurt like that, but it only spurs her further; but not in that way you perv~ ;)

And then Broly looks over at Caulifla

"You're strong...but something about you. Something that makes you weak still. Almost as if you weren't challenged at all, you became lazy and you had little to zero experience fighting to destroy, kill, for your life."

She says as she begins walking towards her

"As if you've been a pampered Saiyan your whole life."

>> No.1975828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515449452300.png -(2.7 MiB, 4343x5000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2871178

After weeks of training with her father, mother, and uncle. Tashi is now taking it a little easier at a gym in Aurora, not wanting to fully abandon her training, she's lifting some rather heavy weights, though she's close to wrapping up her work-out

"297...298...299...300!"

"Hmm, that barely made me feel any burn. Time to switch to something heavier I guess."

>> No.1975829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515449617291.jpg -(297.3 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304394

>>1975828
A certain lion, bolstered by her spar yesterday, is giving a speed bag everything she's got, nearly pinning it down with punches until she damn well knocks the whole thing off

Haa! Hell yeah~!

>> No.1975830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515449672508.png -(856.8 KiB, 833x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
877367

>>1975827
What would you know!? My entire Universe no longer exists! I fought like hell to save it and failed!
She looked angry as hell now and starts powering up again as Broly walks closer.
Pampered!? I'm not a spoiled child!

And I'm not going to take that kind of insult! Idiot! After I destroy you and get stronger, I'm gonna be the Saiyan that changes the fate of an entire Universe!

>> No.1975831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515449700504.jpg -(31.0 KiB, 389x261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31789

>>1975829
Tashi was putting the weights away so she can get the heavier ones. But March's commotion attracted the tiger's attention and watches her do her thing

"Not bad."

>> No.1975832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515450149245.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90142

>>1975831
Her ear twitches and she turns over to Tashi

Hey, what's up~?

>> No.1975833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515450591024.jpg -(139.5 KiB, 619x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142886

>>1975830
>>1975830
She stops walking

"You beat me as you are now? Well..."

She'll start powering up again, her power is rising very quickly and keeps going until she explodes in a massive surge of energy and then...as the dust settles she'll be surrounded by a fierce golden/greenish aura. She's now larger, but taller more than anything, her abs are now more pronounced her aside from that her figure is slender and feminine. Her pupils are gone and her breasts are now much larger, to the point where her top barely contains them, but she doesn't seem to care about that

"Survive me first little girl."

>> No.1975834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515450675031.png -(644.9 KiB, 1280x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660422

>>1975832
"Not much."

She says with a bit of a smirk

"Just watching you handle business."

>> No.1975835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515450763348.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975834
And do you like what you see, Stripes?

March gives her own smirk, her tail swishing from side to side

>> No.1975836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515450884683.png -(75.9 KiB, 540x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77699

>>1975835
"Well, you could say that. But I haven't really seen all that much either."

>> No.1975837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515450958726.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114491

>>1975836
Well, what else could I show you to impress you? I gotta become boss of this gym~

>> No.1975838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451065356.jpg -(31.0 KiB, 389x261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31789

>>1975837
"yeah good luck with that, you're looking at the boss of this gym. I've sparred with and beaten all the regulars here."

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)17:37.

>> No.1975839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451228294.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975838
Oho~? So if I wanna be boss, I gotta beat you~?

>> No.1975840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451411279.png -(782.0 KiB, 1833x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
800813

>>1975839
"That's right. And judging by your tone of voice, you think you can do that hm?"

>> No.1975841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451520509.jpg -(51.3 KiB, 568x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52537

>>1975840
I'm not sure. You look pretty strong. And I've only really just started training in earnest.

>> No.1975842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451673294.jpg -(245.1 KiB, 1280x1472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250995

>>1975841
"I'll take you on anytime you want, fuzz."

She crosses her arms underneath her bust

"Maybe after you've trained some more, I've been going at it for several months. And I'm not just talking about simple gym workouts."

>> No.1975843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451791277.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 524x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91943

>>1975842
Sounds like a plan! Once I'm ready, you're goin' down, cutie!

She'll be my first stepping stone on the way to Broly!

>> No.1975844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451884542.png -(383.9 KiB, 1000x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393127

>>1975843
"Tch, calling me that only shows you're green behind the ears. How do you even expect me to take you seriously?"

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)17:51.

>> No.1975845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515451992141.png -(257.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263377

>>1975833
Caulifla keeps glaring at Broly, even as she powered up again.
T-This kind of power again... How many of these freaks are there!?
She was actually a little bit worried after seeing what Broly did to Kale. But her blood was boiling, and her anger was turning into excitement. Like any other Saiyan, she enjoyed fighting.

Bring it then, muscle-head! We'll see who survives!

>> No.1975846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515452042958.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975844
Man, no one here can take a compliment, huh? You'll take me seriously when you're pinned under me.

>> No.1975847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515452808120.png -(101.9 KiB, 278x358) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104375

>>1975845
"Hmm~"

And so Broly rushes Caulifla with highly increased speed and aims for a punch to the face. If it lands, she grabs her by the shirt as she flies back and pulls her in for a headbutt. And if that lands Broly will knee her in the gut and sends her flying upwards

Broly will then charge up blasts and fires off a few powerful rounds of green energy

>> No.1975848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515453135970.jpg -(32.7 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33515

>>1975846
"Cute is not a compliment to me that's all. That's something you call a child."

>> No.1975849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515453461397.jpg -(51.3 KiB, 568x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52537

>>1975848
Well, how about "hot?" Does that work for ya?

>> No.1975850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515453634126.png -(617.8 KiB, 1200x1556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632662

>>1975849
"Hmm~ Yeah, that's more like it. Strong, powerful, mighty, also work too."

>> No.1975851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515453748895.png -(799.8 KiB, 714x1013) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
818953

>>1975847
Caulifla had already been powering up as Broly walked toward her before, so she was expecting an attack; maybe not that fast, but she was on the defensive. So the punch to her face is going to get blocked.
GRAAAAAAAHHH!!!

She'd scream in anger at Broly and retaliate- if Broly still tried to knee her, she'd throw her hands down from where they protected her face to push off of Broly's leg.
And as she did, she'll attempt to kick Broly in the face with a back-flip.

Of course, she's still nowhere near as strong as Broly, and she's beat up.
But she was gradually picking up speed and strength, letting her emotions control her.
She hated what happened to precious Protege and all she could think about was trying to avenge her. After all, Bardock did most of the work to broly. Caulifla didn't stand a chance on her own. She almost couldn't forgive herself for that.

>> No.1975852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515453816334.jpg -(297.3 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304394

>>1975850
Those are all covered by hot in my eyes, really. That soft fur with hard muscle underneath...must be something.

>> No.1975853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515454400043.png -(68.1 KiB, 204x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69725

>>1975851
Her arms will feel the burn after blocking her fist

The kick causes her head to get jerked back from the impact, halting her

"....Better, but not enough!"

That only bought a precious second or two as Broly shrugs it off and goes for a powerful rushing shoulder tackle. If it lands then Broly starts going for rapid punches aimed all over her front. And tries ending things by shooting her with an energy blast shot from her mouth

>> No.1975854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515455081511.png -(423.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433848

>>1975852
>>1975852
"Hmm~ Sounds like fighting with me isn't the only thing you want to do."

>> No.1975855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515455717309.jpg -(192.0 KiB, 576x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196612

>>1975853
The shoulder rush will allow her to ram into Caulifla- getting her close enough to do her mouth attack, but Caulifla wasn't going to go down easy.
Crap...!
As Broly let loose her mouth blast, Caulifla will react by throwing up her hands and throwing some rapid-fire ki blasts in response hoping to knock the attack off course or at least shoot Broly in the mouth.
But Broly has way more advantage over that situation; the mouth beam will probably devour the ki blasts and push right passed them.

>> No.1975856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515455719126.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114491

>>1975854
I didn't say anything and you can't prove I did~

I mean, she's got kind of a boner right now, though.

>> No.1975857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515456255765.png -(97.4 KiB, 313x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99742

>>1975855
The smaller ki blasts will, unfortunately, get devoured by Broly's mouth beam, and will head straight towards her and if it hits, it'll explode violently

And if it does hit Caulifla then Broly will fly towards her as she falls or is blocking depending on what she's doing. And goes for a knee to the gut before slamming both her fists into her back. Sending her smashing towards the ground with great force

>> No.1975858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515456390824.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 641x663) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134724

>>1975856
"True, but that boner you're packing proves me right."

She'll even gesture to it

>> No.1975859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515456925311.jpg -(297.3 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304394

>>1975858
What, girl can't have a boner these days?

>> No.1975860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515457008303.png -(797.4 KiB, 2610x1453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816511

>>1975859
"Can't you be honest? Or is that what they call a lion's pride?"

She chuckles, her tail swaying a bit

>> No.1975861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515457217768.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975860
She playfully growls as the bulge in her shorts throbs

I can show you my real pride if you want~

>> No.1975862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515457352718.jpg -(153.5 KiB, 700x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157202

>>1975857
Well at that point, I don't think they were ever in the air but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, so Caulifla was already on her back defending against that. Otherwise she would have dodged.
So she's getting exploded pretty bad!

GyahahhhH!!!!!!
And Broly will get to hear her scream.

>> No.1975863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515457589209.png -(423.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433848

>>1975861
Tashi cocks her brow, not that she's against a good lay. And March looks like she could do well in bed at least. It's an enticing idea, for sure

She grins at her

"Tell me your name."

>> No.1975864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515457963875.png -(54.8 KiB, 203x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56100

>>1975862
>>1975862
I assumed that if she got hit by the blast it would have sent her flying from the shockwave it would have caused. Perhaps I should have worded it better

Anyway, after that screaming Broly looks over following the explosion. The attack was not meant to kill her anyway, so either way, she would survive. Albeit damaged, Broly is kind of overestimating her endurance though

"You're not driven enough. Didn't you tell me you were going to beat me? No wonder you failed to save your universe. If Saiyans are this feeble back in your verse, then it was for the best."

>> No.1975865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515458135653.jpg -(59.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60976

>>1975864
After organizing my folder, I CAN FIND THE THINGS I'M LOOKING FOR NOW :@

Caulifla will start to get up, looking angry as hell despite how damaged she was. And she was still transformed too.

S-Shut up! Your universe is on the line too! At least if you're from the same place I think you're from!

>> No.1975866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515458244748.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90142

>>1975863
You can call me March, cuz I come in like a lion~

>> No.1975867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515458425235.png -(73.7 KiB, 282x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75490

>>1975865
"Do not stutter when speaking, it shows weakness."

However, Broly does take note that Caulifla is hanging in there, and still transformed. So that does earn her some points

"I wouldn't know anything about that. And it doesn't matter in the least to me. All I care about is fighting strong people and getting even stronger than I am now. ...At least you're showing promise. But I'm not that impressed."

>> No.1975868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515458735471.png -(7199 B, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7199

>>1975866
"March huh? I'm Tashi. You talk big, so you better impress."

>> No.1975869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515458755250.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97095

>>1975867
Caulifla raises her arm and gives Broly the middle finger.

I don't care if you're impressed or not! Your approval means nothing to me!
This person's a monster just like that guy. I need to get stronger... I can't just die! Somehow... I have to beat her!

>> No.1975870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515458895890.jpg -(72.8 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74520

>>1975869
"Hahahaha! That's more like it~"

Broly grins at her and then...p[unches her knuckles. The shockwave strong enough for Caulifla to be sent flying away harshly if she doesn't brace herself

>> No.1975871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515458945661.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975868
My talk ain't the only thing that's big here, Missy.

>> No.1975872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515459216328.png -(1.7 MiB, 1920x2231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1769666

>>1975871
"Please, you're not that big."

She approaches the lion and rubs her crotch with her hand

"Big enough? Maybe~"

>> No.1975873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515459611724.jpg -(151.5 KiB, 1024x1434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155168

>>1975870
She'll be pushed back and fall on her ass again, tumbling across the ground; but she'll punch the ground as well to give herself something to hold onto, lodging her fist in the dirt.

She was wincing because she became a ragdoll, but she tried to get back up again.

You bastard... Stop toying with me!

>> No.1975874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515459676943.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261119

So another weekend has passed, and with the beginning of the week has Moto going through his usual routine of errands!

So what does he do on Monday? Go shopping of course. Here he is, heading out of his place to head towards the center of Azteca and the markets there cause it's always good to shop local. Hey, he's proud to call the Duchy his home.

The only question now is, whatever will he run into on his walk into town? :D

>> No.1975875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515459855581.jpg -(461.9 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
473035

>>1975804
Sapphire will watch them go at it for a while, at least another half hour. All the while, she'll be releasing small amounts of charm magic into the air to make sure they really got into it.

And then Toro would show up behind Sapphire and she'd hop up onto Toro's shoulder.
Well Jasmine, it looks like you and Mawile are bonding quite happily now~ Be sure to thank Mawile for her time!

>> No.1975876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515460313297.jpg -(316.7 KiB, 564x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324327

>>1975875
And through out it all the charm worked to not only keep Jasmine too aroused to stop herself, but to the point where even she'd wear the Mawile out, the steel girl soon laying nude in a pool of her own love juices her fingers still half buried in herself as she rested after finally exhausting herself...
It was too much, what did they do to me... my pussy won't stop twitching...
And that poor Steelix is so blue balled it's not even funny.

The Mawile meanwhile was already cleaning itself up like it had done it's job.
Sapphire do you do this with your pokemon a lot?
Jasmine would finally ask.

>> No.1975877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515460378984.png -(139.3 KiB, 500x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142634

>>1975874
And so there was a certain tengu out shopping as well! Mostly picking up some light groceries and more stationary. Generally because Aya uses a pen and pad to keep notes instead of relying on newfangled technology. That's what Hatate does and that's why she sucks.

>> No.1975878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515460387700.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1133557

>>1975872
She'll smirk and pull down her shorts, letting it out to see Tasha

I think so~

>> No.1975879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515460487965.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>1975877
Hatate a shit

Hmm, oh hey Aya!

Moto noticed the tengu there, giving her a friendly smile and wave

>> No.1975880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515460814443.jpg -(66.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67746

>>1975873
>>1975873
Broly then decides to leap towards Caulifla and reaches down to grab her by the hair. If she manages then Broly will lift her by her ssj locks

"This can't be all you can muster..."

>> No.1975881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515460877483.jpg -(252.9 KiB, 800x1054) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258969

>>1975876
Maybe. Maybe not~
She winks at Jasmine. She wasn't going to tell.

I'm gonna get going now. I'm glad I was able to get your badge~

>> No.1975882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515460887437.jpg -(280.7 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287387

>>1975879
Heya, Moto!
Aya calls back, waving toward him.
Long time, no see!

>> No.1975883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461013128.png -(1.9 MiB, 1223x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1956567

>>1975880
She'll wince again as she's lifted up. Her scalp was screaming with pain.

Fuck you!
She said and raised her hands to try and blast Broly point blank.

>> No.1975884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461238428.jpg -(122.8 KiB, 617x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125773

>>1975881
She moved to stand up.
You do don't you?
She accused though looking down at herself she'd just frown.
I guess I have no right to complain, I know the other gym leaders do...
Or at least she suspected.
I thought I was better, guess not, maybe I should talk to them.
I'll see you around then I guess...
I wonder if Crystal would be interested...
Look what you've done Sapphire.
It was... a fun battle at least.
Even if she's still embarrassed about this.

>> No.1975885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461254589.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 550x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148997

>>1975882
Yeah, too long frankly.

He'll walk over to her, so the two don't have to shout anymore.

How have things been with you? Paper going well?

>> No.1975886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461383235.png -(232.5 KiB, 574x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238077

>>1975884
Byyye~
And then Toro and Sapphire left without another comment. Saph needs to bug Crystal later too :D

>> No.1975887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461411429.png -(1.6 MiB, 2041x2594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1682813

>>1975878
"Not even going to wait until we're somewhere more private?"

She chuckles, staring at her exposed cock. She'll grip her boner and pulls on it as she starts pealing her towards the back

"Too fucking bad, I prefer someplace more private. So this way, unless you want that cock ripped off."

>> No.1975888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461541565.png -(623.9 KiB, 778x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638833

>>1975883
And so Broly was hit by that blast, causing a massive explosion. Caulifla was let go once the explosions occurred. And with all the falling debris and large amount of dust being kicked up, Broly will be nowhere to be seen

>> No.1975889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461575183.jpg -(111.3 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113981

>>1975887
Yi yi yi yi! Not so haaaard!!

>> No.1975890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461844211.jpg -(151.8 KiB, 600x889) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155492

>>1975886
And Jasmine ever the polite hostess, showed them to the door and let them out, letting everyone see that Sapphire had laid bare the steel type.
Bye....
Before she'd go back inside... guess Sapphire's reputation will grow even more now, Crystal is technically living here so she'll definitely have a lot of questions now... like why her room is covered in dust, but either way we fade here.

>> No.1975891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515461974990.png -(2.2 MiB, 2100x2900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2291696

>>1975889
"Shut up~"

She says and then once they're in a supply closet Tashi will bend over as she lowers her spats. And exposes her sex to the lion

"Well~?"

Her tail wraps around the base of her balls, she isn't about to let her nut too quickly. It's really tight too, so her balls will start to tingle and swell due to poor circulation, also to let it build up and up~

>> No.1975892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462167436.png -(1.5 MiB, 1072x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1622690

>>1975888
As soon as she was let go, she kicked off the ground and flew backward to try and get out of the AoE of the Debris.

I'm not fighting with low visibility. She'll murder me in there!
But as she flew backward, she'll begin barraging the entire area with more Ki Blasts.
The electricity would pick up around her, but she was burning her energy very quickly by frantically trying to decimate the area.

Just... fucking... die!!!

>> No.1975893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462319999.png -(514.5 KiB, 790x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
526807

>>1975892
Well she's doing a great job obliterating the area below her with her barrage of ki blasts. each explosions causing a chain reaction of devastation! And there's still no signs of the Saiyan woman

>> No.1975894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462362747.jpg -(427.7 KiB, 1000x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437933

>>1975885
She gives a lighthearted shrug.
Eh, you know. It pays the bills and it's fun to do!

What about you?
Anything new on your end?

>> No.1975895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462524991.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>1975894
Hey, not everyone gets to have a job they love. So I'd say you're pretty lucky.

As for me, things are pretty normal. Caitlin's mother actually came back to life, so she's been able to spend time with her, which I'm really happy about.

Gives me a lot more free time here in town too.

>> No.1975896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462526564.jpg -(130.7 KiB, 615x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133843

>>1975891
March will growl again, grabbing the tiger and slamming her barbed penis into her, pinning her against the wall of the closet and humping her like a wild animal

Rrrrroar~!

>> No.1975897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462720858.png -(229.4 KiB, 1280x1147) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234910

>>1975896
Each thrust causes the Tiger to moan hotly, her tail stays wrapped around her testicles, her pussy grips her invading cock very tightly too. Resulting in a very pleasurable feeling, she trains those muscles too~

"Mmmmf~!"

Her big ass bouncing as she rides March's length

>> No.1975898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462844598.png -(2.4 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2544772

>>1975893
After a minute or two, she'll stop and let herself keep breathing. She knew she was wasting her energy and she didn't trust that attack to actually harm Broly. The big macho guy from before took two people to kill him, and this lady was acting like nothing fazed her so far.

I can't keep going much longer like this. If only Kale were here to back me up...
She began clenching her teeth again.
Kale...

>> No.1975899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515462995447.png -(222.8 KiB, 292x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228133

And since I haven't really posted since Christmas, here's a fish, starting with Megan cause I haven't posted her awhile, in the aftermath of Christmas Megan spent most of the holiday 'tied up' perhaps even a little literal, but now she was out again after having spent her time enjoying her gifts... and having mailed most of the gifts to the handful of friends she knew.
Mmm... it's been fun but I really need to find some new hobbies...
Maybe I'll look up ideas on the internet... if only that hadn't escaped... guess I'll have to hunt it down again.
What to do... maybe I should pick something up for dinner tonight...

Other options I guess could include Amanda, Espie, or Annete, or I'll accept requests too.

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)20:56.

>> No.1975900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515463003586.png -(966.3 KiB, 1100x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989455

>>1975897
Haaah~ Your ass is so fuckin' big! I'm in love~

She gives that big fat tiger butt a good smack as she drives her cock deeper and deeper, pushing at her womb

>> No.1975901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515463596631.jpg -(207.7 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212727
>White Boy

Crystal reaches to pull her own top off and it's gotten to be quite clear she's not wearing any sort of undergarments. Not when these feelings could come over her at a moments notice...and because panties under bike shorts is kind of uncomfortable.
I'm glad you agree on that much.
Be sure to help me out.

>> No.1975902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515463722704.png -(36.3 KiB, 227x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37175

>>1975898
"Just like her sister. Simply wasting energy. He showed promise, a lot more. Still, I suppose Helen told me to train with them for a reason. Help each other get stronger."

Thought Broly as she came out of the large dust cloud her body looks scuffed up at best, and her top is now completely gone

"I've seen enough. I can tell your instincts likely told you how this would play out."

She vanishes and reappears right behind Caulifla. And if she doesn't react quickly enough both her arms will get grabbed and get pulled on while Broly slams her knee into her back a few times

"At least you didn't just give up. There's hope for you yet."

>> No.1975903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515463921555.png -(482.0 KiB, 884x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493593

>>1975900
"Aaugh~! Haah~!"

Tashi growls sensually at March's efforts. Her pussy drooling from all the hard stimulus she's receiving, her fat and toned ass bouncing from March's smack

"Have I really tamed this lion already~?"

>> No.1975904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515463942084.png -(658.5 KiB, 1024x834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
674258

>>1975902
Since she was looking for Broly to come back out anyway, she will react very quickly and turn to try and hit her with a round-house kick to the head!

You talk too much!

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)21:12.

>> No.1975905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515464030383.jpg -(340.3 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348491

>>1975903
She grabs Tashi by the hair, pulling her head back to give her a ravenous kiss as she continues violating her pussy

Grrr...I'm the king of the jungle here~

>> No.1975906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515464235781.jpg -(34.1 KiB, 320x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34882
>LUNK
>MOUNT

MEANWHILE at home...

So let me get this straight: Link, you called Nicol to save you from a man who wanted to kill you. Nicol, you dropped a million gold coins on him to get him to leave Link alone. And now Link owes you a million gold?

... Am I hearing this right?

>> No.1975907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515464290411.jpg -(449.1 KiB, 850x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459856

>>1975901
I will..
he blushes looking over her for the first time in a state of undress
You're really cute you know.
he says as he slips his hips up a little to loosen his pants down to his hips to let his heavily aroused manhood out for her, reaching over after to slip a hand around to her butt to pull her slightly closer and gently feel it

>> No.1975908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515464464566.png -(56.7 KiB, 193x139) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58085

>>1975906
Way more than a million...
Link sighs as he sits at the table, face laying against it before looking away
He gave me a beating after the ordeal. But I'm not dead, so it's one way of saying thanks.

>> No.1975909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515464524417.png -(299.5 KiB, 650x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306686

>>1975907
Crystals hands then go to slide her shorts down her legs, leaving her in just her socks and shoes
And her attention is drawn to the stick between the boys legs as it comes into view, her face going a deep red and her body heating up in anticipation
And that desire only gets worse when he starts pulling her closer and grabbing her butt

T-thanks.
You really take the initiative here, huh?

>> No.1975910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515464879074.jpg -(139.5 KiB, 619x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142890

>>1975904
Broly won't flinch and quickly catches Caulifla's attacking foot and grips her ankle hard. And that is when she powers up, and she powers up a ridiculous amount

"So feisty~"

"Mm, why am I talking in that tone? No matter..."

And remember that rock wall from earlier, the next thing Caulifla knew was that she was now being pinned against it by Broly's hand by her neck, squeezing hard enough to make her feel like choking but loose enough that she won't lose consciousness

Broly slams her into it, causing it to crater a bit from the impact

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)21:27.

>> No.1975911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465061130.jpg -(77.9 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79753
>>Ornstein
>>Smough

And so having been abandoned by her devourer and mistress for the time being, poor Ishtar is subjected to the schoolyard torments of Enkidu
Reducing her to a crying and sobbing mess, since never in her erstwhile life had she been subjected to such a lowly form of humiliation
The poor girl managing to force out low and whiny
...Stooooop...
And
It hurts! It hurts! It really hurts!
Between her sobbing induced hiccups

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)21:31.

>> No.1975912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465091806.jpg -(206.8 KiB, 593x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211781

>>1975909
You wanted me to show you, so here it is.
he gently rubs his hand over her rear before taking off his t-shirt leaving him with his pants around his ankles, noticing she was heavily blushing at the sight of his member
You can touch it if you want.
the anticipation of her was exciting him as much too, as took her hand to lead it toward his manhood if she responded positively

>> No.1975913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465148427.jpg -(59.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60976

>>1975910
I really like this image so I'll use it again!

Caulifla won't know what hit her. Or how she wound up in this position.
But with a crater being formed from her being slammed against the cliff face, she starts to lose her concentration. She was maintaining her form, but it was flickering like she was about to depower as she made a few choking sounds and grunts.

...How... are you this... strong!?

>> No.1975914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465374791.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 700x1147) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181333

>>1975912
Crystal didn't need quite that level of guiding, something sort of instinctively drove her to grab it and start pumping her hand experimentally
This is...a "dick" huh?
Crystal swallowed audibly as her body just got more and more aroused at the activity, rubbing her thighs against each other
...
She eventually pushes him to sit down so she can shift herself to lay on the couch beside and continue handling his joystick
If you get impatient, don't hold back. I want to see the real difference in a guy and a girl.

>> No.1975915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465739276.jpg -(541.1 KiB, 850x1197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554086

>>1975895
Came back to life?
Holy hell, man. That's crazy!
Like how'd she manage to do that?
I've heard of weird stuff in this world, but that's a rare one.

Is she like undead now, or what?

>> No.1975916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465813280.jpg -(161.0 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164835

>>1975913
She rips off of what's left of Caulifla's top and tosses the rags aside

"Now we're even. And it's simple; my Saiyan potential is unmatched. I can be much stronger than this~ So I will push myself further, but since you're at the end of your rope you won't get to see that. But in time, after I train with you some more you might~"

Since she can still go SSJ3

Broly's speed is pretty insane, which is why they found themselves on that rock wall all of a sudden. But now the time for gentleness is over as Broly slammed her into the wall again, let's her go and starts rapid punching her all over. Pushing her into a deeper crater, causing it to violently crack apart

"Hahahahaha~! Do you prefer hearing my voice or the sounds of your slender little body breaking~?"

>> No.1975917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465921013.jpg -(98.8 KiB, 923x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101157

>>1975911

>Jeez dude you made a girl cry!

Really now?
Gil raises an eye brow.
Have some back bone woman... Even the girl who's body you reside in cried less when she heard her parents were killed by the same man who taught her magic.
He shakes his head.
I don't care how badly you messed up your time line, but you are still a god aren't you? Even if you are just some monsters bitch now basically.
Gil sits down and crosses his legs.
It's pathetic really. To think that I once considered you a real threat in my life. It brings me shame just looking at you.
He looks over to Enkidu for a moment then back to the girl.
And if you were expecting mercy from us, well... You shouldn't have killed Enkidu. That was a mistake, and now you're paying the price. Have some dignity at least and accept how wrong you were.
He grins.
Maybe if you grovel properly and crawl over to me like the proper mongrel that you are now and kiss my feet like a peasant would, maybe I'll tell Enkidu to tone it down a bit... Maybe.

>> No.1975918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515465939875.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116622

>>1975915
Undead? Nah. She's technically a nature guardian spirit, connected to a tree in one of the ships in orbit.

Honestly I'm not even sure how it happened either. I just went up there one day with Caitlin for a party and she was there, as real as the last time I saw her alive.

>> No.1975919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466028217.png -(1.9 MiB, 1800x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1955863

>>1975905
"Mmmmmf~"

After their heated kiss Tashi's face is pretty flushed as March's cock continues stirring up her pussy in amazing ways

"Haaah~! haaa~! Aaah~! A princess maybe~"

>> No.1975920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466141080.png -(1.0 MiB, 1600x2278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1057022

>>1975916
Caulifla will be getting pummeled, unable to respond.
The light of her eyes almost goes blank as she has trouble processing exactly what is happening to her.
But in moments, her hair went back to normal and she'd become limp, coughing and choking on her own blood.

>> No.1975921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466175643.jpg -(94.1 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96334

>>1975919
You're pretty cocky for the one who's taking a cock~

Her dick throbs inside Tasha as the lion approaches climax, her hips moving faster and harder.

>> No.1975922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466351401.jpg -(128.1 KiB, 452x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131129

>>1975917
>>1975911
Enkidu giggles at her tears and leans in close to her face
I would suggest taking up his offer.
Otherwise you might just get a downgrade from god of whores to a normal one~
The child of Earth had no problem making this kind of implication, he was raring to go for some action when she showed up and hey if humiliating her was a way to get it then that's just enticing things to him right now

Just to punctuate his point, the chains start getting tighter around her chest and thighs.

>> No.1975923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466603971.png -(14.5 KiB, 96x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14897

>>1975906
>>1975908
Fifteen million pieces exactly.
Nicol says nonchalantly.

And I will be repaid every last piece.
No killing yourself to get out of the debt, either. Don't think I won't put your ghost to work.

>> No.1975924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466667145.png -(125.8 KiB, 348x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128861

>>1975920
Since Broly wasn't looking to kill her and instead just wanted to style on her. She stops, already satisfied enough with beating on her, and she proved strong, well, strong enough to warrant future interest in her. Helen did say training with her and Kale will prove best

Broly holds her head down, letting the blood get coughs out of her throat

"Well then, that's enough for today."

>> No.1975925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466783220.png -(545.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558996

>>1975918
Well I suppose there's no explaining it more than anything else in this crazy world.
She says with a laugh
Still, your own personal miracle.
How lucky!

>> No.1975926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515466865221.png -(712.7 KiB, 1000x1160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
729813

>>1975921
She can feel that hot precum coating her walls and seeping into her womb. Tashi licks her lips, loving the feeling of such a masculine cock doing it's intended purpose

"Guuuuhn~! Mmmf~!"

Her pussy continues clamping down on March as she pounds away

"Haaaahn~! Is that cock all you're going to give me? Or am I squeezing your balls too hard for you to nut~?"

>> No.1975927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467021758.jpg -(206.0 KiB, 850x1218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210984

>>1975914
surprised instinct took over for her so fast, he gasps a little as she starts to stroke him, with her growing desire and asking him, he wrapped an arm around her as his dick twitched in her hands
he used his arm to try to shift her mostly naked body onto his lap with his member between her thighs, moving to his hands to cup her breast and feel her sex. exploring her cute form. By now the energy around him was quite heated from the exictement

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)22:03.

>> No.1975928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467034032.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 550x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148997

>>1975925
Haha! Yeah good point. Weirder stuff has happened after all.

He'll smile.

It is quite the miracle, especially for Caitlin. I'm so happy that she has the chance to get to know her mother since she was so young when we originally lost Taffy.

>> No.1975929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467204773.jpg -(149.0 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152562

>>1975924
She'll stay on the ground choking. Her body was battered and beaten. Her clothes were nearly decimated.
She clenched her teeth- what was left of them, and also her eyes.

D-Damn it...!
She's going to keep coming back for more... I can't let her near Kale!
She attempted to lift herself up but found her body wasn't really responding the way she wanted it to.

>> No.1975930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467357981.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 540x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116639

>>1975926
It's gonna take a lot more than a bitchy tiger's tail to keep me from giving her what she needs!

Her throbbing pushes the tail out slightly as March bites her lip and finally shoots her load into the tiger's honeypot!

>> No.1975931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467422619.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1748x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1050375

>>1975917
>>1975922
....
Briefly, Ishtar considers Gilgamesh's proposal
Or at least she does during the time it takes for her to calm her sobbing down a bit and moisten her mouth and throat up with a few swallows
But in the end she just glares at the ancient duo, even mustering up enough spit to launch at Gilgy
Do your worst! She's already violated me enough already, so anything you two can do will just be a brief unpleasantry compared to all of that!
The girl continuing to glare even as Enkidu's chain squeeze down harder and harder on her
...Either she has some hidden backbone, or some of Rin's old personality has already begun to seep into her
Either way, the fallen goddess will no doubt regret her words and actions

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)22:10.

>> No.1975932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467812144.png -(1.7 MiB, 1280x1587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1811433

>>1975929
Broly then hoists her over her shoulder

"Tell me; do you live with anyone else? If so; are they strong?"

Says Broly and turns around, walking away from the battered wall of rock with Caulifla in tow. She knows that Caulifla has a sister, but she wants to hear what Caulifla has to say

>> No.1975933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467925852.jpg -(252.2 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258237

>>1975932
Go to hell.
Caulifla says, choosing to be very quiet about that. She had no intention of telling this crazy lady where to find Bardock's house.

>> No.1975934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515467992554.jpg -(288.2 KiB, 750x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295094

>>1975927
She allows herself to get dragged onto his lap, groaning as he plays with her and her arousal from the energy of the atmosphere only making her more driven
Crystal grinds herself against his hand and eventually pushes right up against his hip so she can rub her sex against his cock

>> No.1975935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468017574.jpg -(702.0 KiB, 650x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718893

>>1975922
>>1975931
...
He sighs.
Wrong time to get some of that pride back... Let me tell you I know all about letting pride get in the way of a good thing.
He looks over to Enkidu.
She's right though, there is no doubt in my mind that monster has probably subjugated her to a manner of debauchery we could never hope to achieve.
He shrugs.
So what do you want to do with her then hmmm? I know you are craving this more then anyone in the universe. I can see it in your eyes Enkidu, you're letting your emotions run wild.
He sighs and uncrosses his legs.
That being said, I'll follow your lead this one time. It seems she will be unrepentant and thus wasting any more words on this fallen goddess will be a waste of our time. Plus Jenna will be back with the kids at some point in time, so do keep that in mind.
He shakes his head again at the goddess, Gil could have let her off easy if she just acted like she was a little bit sorry about what she did. He can't even find it in him to be angry at such a pitiful creature she as become. Even if he did hate her she was a important god during his time, to see her fall to this was just sad.
Your call Enkidu, she's all yours now since she doesn't want to deal with me.

>> No.1975936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468036707.png -(730.8 KiB, 2592x1792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
748388

>>1975930
Tashi bites down on her lip and moans hotly as March's seed coats her insides and drowns her womb. A good amount of it seeping into her pussy and dripping onto the ground along with her fluids

"Haaah~ Well, you're right about one thing; I did need that after training for weeks on end~ Mmmm..."

Her lower hips shiver and buck against her cock

>> No.1975937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468180976.jpg -(174.2 KiB, 921x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178344

>>1975928
Yeah, I remember you telling me that.
It's good that this place doesn't have to have yet another orphan running around.
...Well, not like she would be an orphan, heh. I mean she still has you.
But you get what I mean.

>> No.1975938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468191129.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 480x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164341

>>1975933
"Is that your final awnser~?"

Broly drapes her arm over Caulifla's hips and her other over Caulifla's nack and starts torture racking her

Refference: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/95/Nikki_Bella_Rack_Attack_Naomi_Live_Event.jpg/270px-Nikki_Bella_Rack_Attack_Naomi_Live_Event.jpg

>> No.1975939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468341269.jpg -(57.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58782

>>1975908
>>1975923
... Right.

Imu takes a deep breath, already feeling a headache coming.

Okay, so first of all: What made you think calling Nicol for help was the best course of action?

And second: How are you going to repay him? Can you even afford to?

>> No.1975940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468403030.jpg -(941.1 KiB, 2290x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
963670

I have a lot of images of her looking angry and arrogant, but not so many images of her screaming in pain.

Which is what will happen!

Kyaahhhggh!
She'd let out her screams, but she was refusing to say anything else.
Her dedication to her Pupil was the strongest thing about her. And Kale was still injured.

>> No.1975941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468418111.jpg -(504.3 KiB, 1020x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516450

>>1975937
Yeah, I get what you mean.

Heck, that was why I retired from the dangerous guild work in the first place, to make sure that Caitlin wouldn't lose both her parents.

Granted now that her mom's back I could get back into that sort of work again, but I'm not quite sure yet. To be honest I've kinda grown to enjoy the nice quiet life I currently have, even if it is kinda lonely the nights that Cait's up with her mom.

>> No.1975942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468418794.jpg -(246.3 KiB, 800x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252248

>>1975934
A-Ahh!
With her responding to him and his cock getting presumably wet from her sex grinding against it, it twitches from the feel of her soft lips against it's length, he slips his hands down to lift her hips slightly to angle his tip to her opening, before lowering her to slip it in, she would feel his length enter her very hot, especially with his energy freely flowing with the arousal, coming with a groan from him staggered by a breath

>> No.1975943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468522017.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975936
Haaah....you're a pretty good fuck.

For a tiger.

>> No.1975944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468537974.png -(36.3 KiB, 227x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37176

>>1975940
"We can help each other."

Comments Broly as she continues applying pressure unto her already battered back

"If I wanted to kill you, you know damn well I easily could have."

>> No.1975945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468679346.jpg -(93.5 KiB, 540x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95720

>>1975943
"This tiger can kick your ass six ways from Sunday, fuzzball."

She says, sighing deeply and contently as she moves her ass forward, thus letting March's cock finally slide out

"Still, that was fun~"

>> No.1975946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468814197.jpg -(220.9 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226233

>>1975944
Kyahhh!
She'll keep screaming in pain.

F-Fuck... you!!

>> No.1975947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468864348.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 524x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91943

>>1975945
Some good cardio, at least~

>> No.1975948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515468959587.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 112x171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35739

>>1975939
>>1975923
Well he originally agreed to help me protect the tower many years ago. Thanks to him it's here instead of Vaula.
But I didn't expect him to spend so much money to protect it like that.
Secondly, there are...a few options. Reopen the academy. Travel from planet to planet in search of materials that might be worth something. There might even be some unexplored dungeons on this one.
Either way, I have more than a lifetime to pay off the debt.

>> No.1975949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515469164730.png -(83.3 KiB, 297x242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85322

>>1975946
"You fuck me? Not at your level, me fucking you on the other hand. That's a different matter~"

"Wait why am I saying these things? Damn it...is it this body? Ever since I arrived here and she...turned me into this Its been getting worse..."

"I'll break you some more if that's what you want~"

>> No.1975950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515469210069.jpg -(588.1 KiB, 1010x1435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602213

>>1975935
>>1975931
Enkidu sighs, having to listen to this tirade of words. He would almost be impressed with her bravery in the face of this, if he wasn't so agitated at her existance... Eventually, once Gilgamesh gives the go ahead, he moves to pick her up and finish tearing off whatever clothes she has

Well, all things considered, I did come in here for something. But if you joined that'd just be giving her what she always wanted.

I think I'll take her somewhere private to play in the snow~

>> No.1975951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515469561920.jpg -(99.4 KiB, 480x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101835

>>1975942
AHN~
Crystal cries out as something inside her mind breaks as he enters her. She shifts her body and clings to him as her insides squeeze around the new intruder.
Before long she grips his shoulders and starts to grind and slowly ride him, letting the Aurora air take proper hold

>> No.1975952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515469643627.jpg -(292.3 KiB, 657x1430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299327

>>1975949
Idiot...!
She took advantage of the opportunity to catch her breath and spit on the most conveniently accessible part of Broly's body that her mouth could aim at.

Break my body as much as you want, I'm not telling a monster like you anything!
Helen and Mayze saved us. Even if it's just Kale... I can't let that go to waste!

>> No.1975953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470014331.png -(32.4 KiB, 166x149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33139

>>1975939
>>1975948
Nicol nods sagely.
Yes because if he dies then his ghost just works off what he didn't manage to pay down.

Last edited 18/01/08(Mon)22:53.

>> No.1975954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470086267.jpg -(449.1 KiB, 850x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459856

>>1975951
Keeping his arms around her as he starts to pump his hips slowly in turn with her, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies together, he moves his head forward to lock lips with her once she comes down from her initial gasp, his hips slowly picking up pace as to enjoy the feel of her. Energy flowing to her a little more freely in light doses

>> No.1975955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470256897.png -(284.7 KiB, 618x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291502

>>1975952
Let's say it hit on the cheek. Broly then licks it off with her tongue

"Hmph, well no matter~ I can find you anywhere now that I got a good sense of your ki. Aha...hahahahahaha~!"

She'll apply even more pressure now, Caulifla will feel like her spine is just about to snap. All while grinning sadistically

"No! ...I won't give into these urges...I'm...I need to take another shot of that mana. I'm ...starting to lose a grip on my objective."

"Tch!"

And to just knock her out; Broly will grab her by the back of the head and slams her face first into the nearest really hard structure

Afterwards he just drops her and reaches into her lower garments, pulling out the device Helen gave her and administers herself with a calming dose of blue mana

"Ha..."

>> No.1975956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470333435.png -(885.1 KiB, 1370x1980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
906311

>>1975947
Chuckles

"I'm going to hit the showers now then. Are you going to join me?"

>> No.1975957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470362658.png -(318.2 KiB, 500x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325843

>>1975955
>>1975955
Gyahhahh!
She screams again, and then gets knocked out.
Her body will go limp as she loses consciousness.
Sadly, she wasn't able to see Broly's device ;__;

>> No.1975958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470392318.jpg -(260.8 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267093

>>1975935
>>1975950
Tired of hearing her hated enemy yammer on and wishing for all of this to be over it, Ishtar says nothing as Enkidu tears off what little Rin left her to wear
Putting up a, mostly, strong front despite the tears that threaten to fall from her eyes again
...Hurry up and get it over with...
Is all she mumbles out, doing her best to outright ignore Gil

>> No.1975959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470567944.jpg -(318.7 KiB, 600x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326388

>>1975954
She wasn't really preparing for an intimate act like that, but she pushes back against his lips, inspired by the energy to deepen it and force it into full frenching as her pace quickens
Her fingers dig into him as she starts to ride him faster, pushing back harder every time.

>> No.1975960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470798550.png -(40.9 KiB, 194x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41859

>>1975957
Afterwards Broly stares at her naked unconscious body. Realizing that she inadvertently took things to far, she awkwardly rubs the back of her neck and reverts back to her base form

"Damn it...well...at least I managed to stop myself before I ended up killing her..."

"I'll take her someplace where she can get healed. I noticed a few locations like that in that city. The fool didn't even know about her zenkai, how could a Saiyan be this clueless about her own race? She'll be stronger for it at least. Once she recovers."

Sighing and shaking her head. Broly then gently scoops Caulifla up and then flies towards the city in order to drop her off at a healer's den or whatever. Afterwards Broly will continue training on her own

>> No.1975961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515470907769.png -(1.7 MiB, 1000x1472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1732177

>>1975959
With their lips locked together for the moment he starts to speed up his hips, his desire and heat growing quickly with how good she felt, eventually their kiss would be broken with a trail of saliva as he started to focus more on fucking her harder, enough to let the sounds of their hips slapping together be heard clearly

>> No.1975962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471033185.jpg -(317.1 KiB, 1405x1790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324664

>>1975950
>>1975958
...
He stares at her naked body, not out of lust but out of pity. He always thought Ishtar had a bigger rack then that. The Tohsaka girl was quite modest. Also she just looked like a defeated pile of crap.
You know, I could have forgiven you if you just showed an ounce of forgiveness yourself. You seem less... You. Then again that is to be expected after being a mighty goddess to being reduced to monster fuck toy.
He sighs.
I can't speak for Enkidu, but I feel the past is the past. I've lived here in this shit hole of a world long enough to realize that the things of the past don't quite matter here. So I could have forgiven you, I would have let it go and bygones be bygones. If only you didn't act so stuck up.
He shakes his head.
Oh well, maybe if you feel like acting less like a stuck up brat after Enkidu is done with you we can move on from there.
He looks at Enkidu.
Are you really going to do this? I just want to be sure that this is what you want. If you don't want me to be apart of it then I'll let you do as you please. As I said, I have nothing to offer her unless she shows me she knows she did wrong by us. So have at it your way.

>> No.1975963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471038258.jpg -(94.1 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96334

>>1975956
Might as well. Can't go out smellin' like jizz.

>> No.1975964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471100372.jpg -(27.7 KiB, 272x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28317

>>1975948
... I'm pretty sure that was a one time thing, Link. As in, moving the tower safely was what he'd agreed on.
Didn't you have more than enough time to set up new defensive measures since then?

I suppose so, but perhaps you should work out some kind of arrangement that doesn't involve paying back a debt until you die of old age...

>>1975953
Please, Nicol. I'd rather you wouldn't say things like that.

Is there any other way for Link to repay you?

>> No.1975965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471109883.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1975960
There's a hospital in Aurora that's pretty easy to find near the Town Hall and Market.
Either way, when Broly goes to drop off Caulifla, Mayze will appear through a Portal.

Another Saiyan! With... horns.
Though her energy was more akin to people from this world by now, Mayze still had her tail which was very visible.

She'd ignore Broly at first, and immediately pick Caulifla up.

...Sheesh. What a mess.

>> No.1975966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471188018.png -(1.1 MiB, 1333x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1132850

>>1975963
"Alright, and perhaps round two while in the shower. Maybe afterward I'll let you take me out for a drink~"

And with that Tashi heads into the shower, her tail wrapping itself around March's waist, beckoning her to follow. Looks like she left a positive enough impression~ And we can fade to that

>> No.1975967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471413832.jpg -(34.0 KiB, 117x109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34863

>>1975953
>>1975964
Yea but Lobo just...went right through all of them.
And then that second part
...I don't want to add any pressure on Bolas...

>> No.1975968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471756173.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 362x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111988

>>1975965
Broly watches this unfold, she cocks her eyebrow at Mayze and reaches out to grab her shoulder

"You. That tail...you're a Saiyan. But you also look different and feel like most of these other monsters."

"She obviously knew this one. Could she better a better candidate?"

>> No.1975969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515471853126.png -(651.9 KiB, 695x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667539

>>1975941
Aya laughs a bit
So flyboy became a homebody?
Ha! Funny old world, isn't it?

Oh well, nothing wrong with that.
Cozy life suits anyone, I think. Heck, it's basically what all the monsters around here shoot for. Can't really knock it when it's so comfortable, you know?

>> No.1975970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515472090739.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1975968
Mayze turns her head and glares at Broly as she's touched.

...That's because I've transcended my base form and become something better. Now take your hand off of me before I break it.

>> No.1975971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515472139000.jpg -(115.5 KiB, 900x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118283

>>1975962
>>1975958
It'll make her more open to begging if you aren't right in front of her I feel like.
Anyways lets go outside!

Enkidu carries her over his shoulder and carries the former goddess out behind the tent and into the winter cold, and further into some nearby trees so he can have his way with her without the kids stumbling on them

>> No.1975972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515472206639.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 540x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190578

>>1975969
Haha, yeah I guess that's a good point!

Though I'll still be flyboy from time to time. After all it's good exercise. Plus the last time I went a long time without flying when I tried to do it I was definitely a bit rusty.

>> No.1975973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515472214465.png -(50.7 KiB, 182x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51914

>>1975967
>>1975964
Well old age wouldn't stop it. His ghost would work for me...
Pause
But yes. Of course there's a way of repaying me without becoming a ghost slave.

That way is giving me fifteen million gold pieces.

>> No.1975974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515472370009.png -(142.3 KiB, 332x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145667

>>1975970
The glaring doesn't intimidate Broly, instead it only fuels her

"Oh good, then you're what I'm looking for! Well, so was she but you seem to be more on the level. Actually, you feel like a much better fit. Although seeing as those creatures just like having sex all the time I don't know about better, its almost as if you spat all over your Saiyan heritage by becoming this. But no matter, let's fight!"

>> No.1975975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515473135733.jpg -(52.6 KiB, 542x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53871

>>1975967
Sounds like whatever you said to that Lobo fellow didn't exactly put him in a good mood...
And I don't think you need to worry about that.

>>1975973
... What if I helped him pay for it?

>> No.1975976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515473717287.jpg -(221.1 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226440

>>1975972
She giggles
Rusty flyboy, eh?
You'll never beat me at a race if you don't keep it up!
I've been getting faster, you know!

>> No.1975977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515473955814.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1975974
I'm not fighting you in a hospital. You'll lose anyway.
She said and grabbed Broly's arm, adding a severe amount of pressure to it and forcing it off. Mayze is very strong.

Besides, I have to take care of this idiot.

>> No.1975978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515474027946.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>1975976
Well, I'm not /that/ rusty anymore.

He'll grin.

In fact, I'd like to see if you really have gotten faster!

>> No.1975979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515474122775.png -(47.7 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48893

>>1975977
"Ooooh~ Yeah, you're definitely strong!"

Again, Broly is not intimidated. And Mayze showing this force of strength again; only gets her more excited

"Fine, take care of her first. And then we can fight."

>> No.1975980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515474802114.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1975979
...
Mayze took a deep breath and then... tossed Caulifla into her portal. Then it closes. I wonder if that was really okay...

...Fine. We'll fight then. I'll let you choose where.

>> No.1975981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515475011210.jpg -(430.2 KiB, 1600x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
440573

>>1975980
"I think where I fought that girl would do. A lot of trees and mountains. Nobody around for miles to bother us."

And then she ran outside, powered up a bit and took off at high speeds towards the said location. She expects Mayze to follow of course

>> No.1975982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515475221528.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1975981
Mayze will teleport to the location and wait for Broly to arrive.

>> No.1975983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515475308034.png -(62.7 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64156

>>1975982
She eventually get there and sees that Mayze beat her already

"Impressive speed."

She says as she lands. Time for Broly to get her shit kicked in!

She grins at her

"What's your name?"

>> No.1975984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515475493624.jpg -(427.7 KiB, 1000x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437933

>>1975978
You're on!
She grins and nods, before looking down at her armful of purchases.
...At least, you are when I don't have a bunch of stuff I'm carrying!

>> No.1975985   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1975983
Overlord Mayze.
She responds casually.

>> No.1975986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515475890751.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>1975984
Yeah, that would make a race difficult. Plus, I still have to go shopping myself.

We'll have our race another day. Whenever you want. Tomorrow, next week, heck even next month. I have a lot of free time after all.

>> No.1975987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515476188465.jpg -(161.2 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165091

>>1975985
"Overlord? Is that weaker or stronger than demon lord?"

Thought Broly as she thinks back to what Helen called herself. Which was a Demon Lord. But Broly shakes her head and goes Super Saiyan as she's going to start small and work her way up

For simply being a Saiyan, she's absurdly strong; already far beyond planet busting power. Nothing to someone like Mayze though

"I'm Broly. Anyway, are you ready?"

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)00:36.

>> No.1975988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515476818695.jpg -(280.7 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287387

>>1975986
Definitely another time!
Nod nod
But at least right now we can just do our shopping together.
Make the tedium go by faster, you know?

>> No.1975989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515477412257.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>1975988
That sounds good. Company is always appreciated.

Nods

I hope you don't mind if we visit the cafe first though. I always like to get a little coffee in me first. Little extra pep to my step, you know?

>> No.1975990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515477761643.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1975987
>>1975987
Mayze doesn't bother powering up or transforming.

Just come at me.

>> No.1975991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515477960394.png -(173.3 KiB, 283x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177439

>>1975990
She moves in and starts rapidly punches and kicking at Mayze with extreme speed, with attacks easily capable of reducing whole mountain ranges to rubble with a single strike

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)01:06.

>> No.1975992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515478988709.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1975991
Mayze will flinch a little here and there.
The attacks weren't hurting her very much at all.
But she was getting flustered and trying to pretend she wasn't. Her composure was stoic, but her face was red.
It hurts... really good~

The area around them will likely become destroyed from the energy of Broly's attacks. But Mayze will just keep taking them.

>> No.1975993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515479247063.jpg -(344.7 KiB, 894x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
352987

>>1975992
Broly was noticing that, and the shoe is now on the other foot. Since she's usually the one just tanking everything, so it's...odd for her to be on the receiving end, to say the least

"Tch, she's hardly flinching. why is she blushing?"

She finishes off her barrage with a powerful face to her face, this punch being several times stronger than anything else in that barrage

She dashes back and charges up some energy blasts. And then promptly shoots them at Mayze, each one homing in on her and explode with the power of a nuke

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)01:27.

>> No.1975994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515479517590.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1975993
When the dust clears, Mayze will be standing on a big pillar of rock in the middle of a crater.
Her scarf will be on fire, but she'll look really happy.

...Haah~ A real challenge~!

>> No.1975995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515480145187.png -(60.9 KiB, 218x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62394

>>1975994
".........."

"So that's what it's like..."

Broly cocks her brow at Mayze and mostly because her scarf is on fire. But Broly knew that wouldn't hurt her so she doesn't bother saying anything

"Hmph...I'm just getting started! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...!!!"

She starts powering up, reaching even higher levels of power. The ground began to quake violently and the skies above her started to darken and swirl as a storm gathers

She then explodes in a brilliant green explosion and reveals her LSSJ form. Her power continues rising exponentially and very quickly

>> No.1975996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515480432346.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1975995
Keep going.
Mayze will say with a grin.

You're going to have to go all out if you want to get anywhere near my level!
If the world starts to break that could be bad... maybe I'll be punished for letting it go too far.

>> No.1975997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515481010728.png -(100.4 KiB, 256x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102802

>>1975996
"Fine...!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her power continues breaking newer and higher heights. The ground gives away beneath her as she once again starts glowing, soon her physical appearance began to chance as she reaches her newest and highest form thus far! This form pushing far, far beyond her limits, though with how fast it continues growing, it seems she lacks any sort of cap

"Helen called this form...Super Saiyan 3 didn't she?"

>> No.1975998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515481252972.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1975997
>>1975997
...What? Someone other than Goku can use that form!?
Mayze was actually surprised!
I don't have that one yet... And her power's still rising. I wonder if Goku knows Broly.

>> No.1975999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515481634466.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 786x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140962

>>1975998
Her lightning aura crackles wildly around her

"Don't mention that name!!!"

Needless to say her speed is...utterly ridiculous at this point, the air pressure alone vaporized the area behind her on a massive scale

She tries kneeing Mayze in the face, wanting to force her high into the sky. If that happens Broly chases after her and starts unleashing incredibly powerful punches from almost every conceivable direction

>> No.1976000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515482235318.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1975999
Mayze was intent to keep taking blows. She thought Broly would struggle to do much of anything and didn't actually intend to fight at all, believing that Broly would give up.

But now that Broly was going all out, Mayze found herself being thrown into the sky and pummeled.
Her body will turn and twist in response to every blow Broly delivers, but she'd occasionally gasp and let out little moans.

I haven't been hit this hard in a while... I hope she can go further~

>> No.1976001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515482563834.jpg -(501.1 KiB, 1193x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
513092

>>1976000
"....!"

After hearing a mon Broly puts her hands together and delivers a powerful punch aimed at Mayze's stomach. with enough force to send her smalling into the ground below with insane force

Afterwards she gives chase and then flipping over to land feet first into her face thus making the ground break apart even more!

As the debris falls around them deep, deep, in the crater Broly grabs her by the neck with gritted teeth

"I knew it! You're just like them aren't you?! Moaning like that, like some bitch in heat!"

Her aura flares, her power once again skyrocketing

>> No.1976002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515482704883.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976001
Ahahahahaha! Yeah, I am.
Mayze says happily, not caring to deny it.

But I'm still stronger than you~

>> No.1976003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515483031232.png -(48.9 KiB, 283x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50042

>>1976002
"Grrrr!"

She'll punch Mayze in the face, the force being many times higher than the kick just now

"What good is it!?"

Punches her again, even harder

"What good is your power if you're nothing more than some slut that likes being hurt!?"

Punches her again, and again, and again, each hit being much stronger than the last

"It's a waste!"

>> No.1976004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515483574283.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976003
Mayze's head would respond violently, pounding against the crater time and time again.
But that would start to make her a little dizzy; on Broly's final punch, she'll catch Broly's fist and then stare up at her.

Or... maybe I just don't take you seriously. You haven't even made me transform yet~

Or what if this all just tickles me, because you can't hurt me~ Your frustration is so adorable~!
I want her to get angrier~

>> No.1976005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515484041416.jpg -(303.0 KiB, 1132x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310243

>>1976004
Despite injecting herself with blue mana earlier, Broly is getting rather angry and frustrated. The vein in her forehead throbs. And all that Helen warned her about comes true, there are beings that are above her...

However it's still keeping her from really flipping her shit. So with her fist caught Broly starts powering up again, she grits her teeth

"I will reach higher levels than this! I will become stronger, stronger than you! Stronger than anyone!"

Broly then opens her mouth and fire a blast a near point-blank range aimed right at Mayze

>> No.1976006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515484334228.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1976005
>>1976005
But this Time, Mayze will react and headbutt Broly before she can get that mouth beam off. Needless to say it's going to hurt a lot. Because horns. Also, Broly will probably get knocked off of her and take a nasty tumble into the side of said crater!

And then Mayze would stand up.
Let's make a new crater if you wanna go that far.
This is a good plan.

Not here! We're already making a crater!

>> No.1976007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515484639189.png -(40.8 KiB, 157x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41775

>>1976006
With Mayze's superior strength and speed, that it will land and Broly is sent smashing into the crater wall. Forming a dent into it with her body with a harsh sounding thud

"Gyaargh!"

"No, I refuse to give in!"

But she quickly gets back to feet, sane enough to realize that she could end up causing catastrophic damage to the planet. She grits her teeth, not too fond that Mayze is implying they move elsewhere as she was getting riled up

"Kuh! ...Very well. Let's just hurry."

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)02:57.

>> No.1976008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515515590207.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976007
>>1976007
Good girl~
Mayze says teasingly and floats up out of the crater.

Now is this all you've got?
She was excited and turned on. And still a little bit flustered.
She would float backward some again toward the cliff face that Caulifla got her shit beat in at.

Come on!

>> No.1976009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515517042116.jpg -(169.3 KiB, 1018x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173366

>>1976008
"Quiet!"

As Mayze floats away Broly will use the time to power-up a great deal. Just how high can this Saiyan go? After a good n' juicy power-up Broly gives chase after Mayze. Once they're closer to the cliff face, Broly aims to pummel her with a series of ultrafast and powerful punches and kicks. If she manages that, then during the barrage Broly will reach out and grab Mayze by the horns and starts spinning her around at incredible speeds and tries chucking her right through a cliff

>> No.1976010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515517479373.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976009
Mayze was only all too happy to keep taking blows. She WAS going to fight back a little... but the Broly grabbed her by the horns. It surprised her!

Ah...!
Mostly it reminded her that her horns were more like handlebars at the moment- the shenanigans she gets up to with Adrian can get a little rough in bed.
She's... so rough~

And so she'll get tossed through that mountain and likely destroy a good chunk of it as she passes through it, tumbling out the other side in mid-air before stopping and blinking herself back to reality a little.

...I like her...
She waited to see if Broly chased after her again, or if she was gonna be goaded into fighting back.

>> No.1976011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515517907174.png -(55.5 KiB, 224x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56830

>>1976010
As Mayze blinked and waited for Broly to resume. She will see that she in fact did; however, she did so in the form of a barrage of ki blasts homing in on her. Each blast will result in a very powerful explosion should Mayze get hit, even more so if the rest hit and cause a chain reaction of very powerful explosions

>> No.1976012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515518343513.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1976011
Oh...
Energy blasts just weren't as fun. Or physical. Or intimate~
So for these, she'll put her fingers to her forehead and use Instant Transmission to get right up in Broly's grill and punch Broly across the face. Mayze likes to supercharge her fists with fire magic as she fights, so her fist will literally cause an explosion on impact with Broly's skin.

Any ki blasts Broly got off before this will happily destroy the landscape in the distance because Mayze doesn't care about the destruction at all :D

Fight me seriously! You can't think Ki Blasts are really going to satisfy me!
Because Ki Blasts won't turn her on as much...

>> No.1976013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515519152573.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 786x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140962

>>1976012
"Gyaargh!"

Broly grunts as Mayze lands that punch, and within eh following explosion the force of the blast sent Broly spiraling violently into the ground below, causing a massive dent along with a deep trail that she left in her wake as she skidded across said ground

Broly burst out from the rubble and looks up at Mayze, glaring at her as she wipes the side of her mouth with the top of her hand

"Hrrmph!"

"I'm being challenged...yes...even in this form she can still beat me easily! YES!!"

"I'll show you serious...this is nothing! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

And she powers up again, this time it's causing major quakes all over the planet, making tsunamis, causing volcanic eruptions and creating powerful storms all over

And with an incredible burst of speed Broly flies towards Mayze and tries kneeing her right in the gut. Sending her straight to the moon and causing a real massive crater from the impact

If that happens Broly surrounds herself in a barrier and gives chase, arriving immediately after. She will try grabbing Mayze by the throat and then starts grinding her face across the moon's surface

>> No.1976014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515520018293.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976013
Mayze would let Broly attack- mostly because she enjoyed getting hurt. Luckily she was able to survive in space no problem, but when Broly begins scraping her face through the moon, it starts to hurt a lot more. That kind of friction just isn't good for the skin. Or your eyes.

She's got a lot of potential... a Saiyan like this... it's like that guy from the other day~
I doubt Helen would have told Mayze anything about Broly at all given the time frame of things, so the disguised Ki and appearance and all that will fool Mayze as well.

>> No.1976015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515520829182.png -(63.9 KiB, 233x241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65418

>>1976014
Broly will keep grinding her face across the ground until they get to a large moon mountain and Broly slams Mayze into it via the back of her head, resulting in a large crater

Broly leaves her in that crater and floats back a few inches. She remembers that fire punch from earlier. And decides to try something similar using her ki, so her energy; a large amount of her energy is being stored in her fists

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

And then starts punching Mayze all over her face, throat, chest, and stomach. Each of her punches is them followed by an explosion. If Broly manages to get this far, then the moon's going to start getting wrecked to hell

>> No.1976016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515521240061.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1976015
As Broly begins doing that, Mayze will start to actually take some damage. Not enough to significantly harm her, but she'd definitely feel them.

Ugh..!
And it's at this point she'd retaliate by releasing her demonic Aura with a force that'd send Broly flying out into space.
Mayze's Aura was almost on fire. She'd purposely adjusted her powers to look that way. She liked Fire a lot.

Taking her fighting stance for real, she'd float out in space. There is no atmosphere, but the moon will be quaking regardless.

Throwing her hand off to the side, Mayze opens a very large Portal and then goes through it... and leaves it open for Broly to follow.

>> No.1976017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515521724983.png -(210.6 KiB, 498x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215692

>>1976016
"AAAAHHHHRRRGHHH!!"

Broly actually tries pushing against the demonic "almighty push" with ferocious tenacity. However, that proved ultimately fruitless as she's sent flying into space anyway. She quickly tries regaining her balance in mid-space and looks ahead at Mayze as she enters the large portal with gritted teeth

"She was taking damage!?"

"I'll chase you into the deepest pits of hell if that what it takes!"

And so Broly gave chase and flies into the portal

>> No.1976018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515523125714.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1976017
>>1976017
Through the portal would be another realm all together. A planet with a Red sky and a Black Sun- or rather, the sun was permanently eclipsed there.

The sounds of battle would be all around. A planet constantly at war. In the distance, there would giant dragons and demons battling- dazzling lights littered the sky like stars but came with enough visual detail to note their sporadic behavior. There were fights happening all around them. Some creatures there seemed even more powerful than Mayze herself at least in their sheer size and scope.

But Mayze will be grinning.

...If we get too carried away out there, we'll really get in trouble.
We'll fight again later, too...
She wanted to get punished for the destruction, but she had to be careful as well. Her son liked playing in Aurora and letting him get hurt would probably be all bad.

But Mayze's Aura will be very oppressing in this world- enough to bring most mortal beings to their knees. But we both know how Saiyans are. No matter how much Kahleesi begs for it, they will never bend the knee.

We can go all out here and not worry! But be careful not to get in someone else's way or we'll both die~
Well... she might...

>> No.1976019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515523643078.png -(78.8 KiB, 518x137) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80740

>>1976018
Broly takes a moment to look at her surroundings. Seeing everything that within her field of vision taking place. She has a good feeling that this place is...just ideal for training. Especially given the other beings there and it's warring state

"Fine by me."

Even with Mayze's powerful aura, Broly will refuse to let it intimidate her, she'll refuse to show weakness. She stands her ground, Broly points her finger at Mayze as her aura starts to flare, her lightning-like aura swirling and crackling around her

"Nobody else here interests me at the moment but you."

>> No.1976020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515524149292.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976019
Good~ I like how hard you hit. I haven't had it rough in a while~

>> No.1976021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515524999217.png -(220.0 KiB, 526x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225315

>>1976020
"Tch!"

Broly is still put off by talk like that. Though during the several days she's arrived and turned into what she is now. It's also been affecting her, but her own will and I assume the blue mana is helping her from becoming something very perverse, her goal is training and getting stronger. Not pleasures of the flesh

Meanwhile her power continues to rise at rapid speeds. She is showing zero signs of reaching a limit! And without further ado...Broly rushes Mayze with extreme speed and ferocity. And aims to uppercut Mayze, if she lands the hit, Broly will quickly catch Mayze by the tail as she flies up. She begins swinging her around and around and tosses her away. And if she gets that far she immediately follows up with a punch to the face, with enough power to destroy a moon

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)14:09.

>> No.1976022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515525741504.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1976021
This time, Mayze was going to show off a little bit.
As Broly approached, she'd run into a small barrier formed from Mayze's firey Aura- basically it'll really burn as she goes through it.
And Mayze will catch Broly's arm and thrust her knee up into Broly's Jaw with enough force to throw her across a planet- but she wasn't letting go. She'd repeatedly do this three or four times before finally kicking Broly square in the gut- FALCON KICK!

Broly will probably go spiraling toward another pair of Demons going at it in the distance.

I think I've found my new favorite sparring partner~

>> No.1976023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515526580342.png -(47.1 KiB, 173x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48197

>>1976022
If Broly was feeling pain from punches through her fiery aura then the proud Saiyan will not show it save for a small wince

"Gyaagh! Guurgh! Hrrmph! Ghk!"

"AAARRGHH!!"

Each punch makes Broly grunt out in pain. But no, she still refuses to give up. even after each punch Broly looks at her defiantly. And then she was Falcon Kicked towards the pair of demons, likely interrupting their battle with a massive impact into the ground

"Haa....haaaa...UUUUUURRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!"

Powering up again and ignoring the demons, she flies back towards Mayze with a little bit of her green blood staining her mouth and lips. Her body covered in sweat. And yes, her blood is green during her LSSJ form so I assume its the same if she's in LSSJ3

As she flies back Broly aims to bash her shoulder into Mayze if it lands it'll pack the power to easily destroy planets. If that lands Broly will chase Mayze and follows up with her elbow being driven into Mayze's back, and if that hits Broly follows up with a knee to the chest and finally she will try grabbing her horns again and tries delivering several headbutts aimed at her face

>> No.1976024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515527134093.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976023
Mayze will block, letting her Aura consume Broly.
Broly's attacks will hit, but Mayze wasn't taking them like a Ragdoll this time. She still got excited from the rush, and the utter brutality of their fight.
But when Broly grabs Mayze by the horns again, she may notice the flushed look the Overlord's face, and the pure joy and excitement in her eyes.
She wasn't just enjoying the pain, she was enjoying the fight itself- as if not many people go at her with so much tenacity.

I still haven't transformed... but...!
She bit her lip; which will probably draw blood as Broly is headbutting her.

The planet destroying attack will cause some damage to the area around them... but not enough to actually destroy the planet- if this was one anyhow.
Netherworlds notoriously get bombarded with all kinds of absurd bullshit and very rarely go kersplat unless the plot demands it.
In this case, it doesn't!
But there will be demon casualties along the way.

Anyhow, Mayze wouldn't just ragdoll at the end of that either. She'd raise a hand and cast a spell- then placing her hand on Broly's chest. A frost spell to eat away at Broly's stamina and begin drastically reducing her body temperature.

Let's see how you handle this~ Saiyans don't normally play with magic~

>> No.1976025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515528278602.png -(225.0 KiB, 557x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230352

>>1976024
>>1976024
Broly starts looking surprised/shocked as Mayze began casting her spell. Her body will begin getting covered in frost because of it as she also feels her stamina being drained...and her body feeling very cold and uncomfortable

"What are you doing to me?! I WON'T LET YOU!!!"

Broly starts to focus a massive amount of energy on her leg. Similar to what she did with her fists earlier. But this will be on a much grander scale, and then tries to kick Mayze's side resulting in an impact/explosion in an attempt to stop Mayze's magic spell. Needless to say; the destructive output of this attack will be quite absurd if it hits

>> No.1976026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515528610034.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976025
It will hit and Mayze will definitely feel it- but it won't end the spell.

And despite the absurd destruction, Mayze will teleport right back to the battle with a smug look on her face.

It's already done! I want to see you overcome adversity! If you want to challenge people to battles in this universe, you need to learn to deal with these kinds of tricks. Be happy I'm giving you this opportunity to learn how to contend with magic- I'm sure that others wouldn't be so kind. But I like you~
Which might ring a bell or two from Broly's encounter with Helen.

Are you a real Saiyan, Broly? Are you going to let a little ice stop you from beating your enemy?

>> No.1976027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515529419889.png -(100.4 KiB, 256x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102804

>>1976026
"....!"

Indeed, Helen said something more or less the same

"She's just like Helen...Do they know each other? Was this part of Helen's plan?"

"I'm the truest Saiyan you'll ever meet! This won't stop me!"

The ground began shaking as Broly starts powering up yet again. Really pushing it this time as lesser beings end up getting vaporized by her aura

"I'll beat you! EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!"

Her power gain increases several folds, tryingt o compensate for what she had lost/losing from Mayze's spell

"As if this trick will beat me! You forgot our Pride as SAIYANS!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Her aura now getting so powerful it starts to warp reality

>> No.1976028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515529553304.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976027
Mayze will fold her arms and wait.

That's what I like to see...
I might have to transform at this rate... That's looking really troublesome. But maybe it's a good thing too.

>> No.1976029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515530100770.png -(210.6 KiB, 498x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215692

>>1976028
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!"

Broly must have burned through the blue mana dose she gave herself earlier. She thrusts her arms out towards her sides and reducing everyone weak/unfortunate enough to get caught in its wake to nothing via pure pressure

"GRAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!!"

She looks at Mayze with a sadistic grin. And then rushes her at FTL speeds and starts unleashing her pure rage and ferocity via FTL punches. Fighting with pure instinct now. Each attack, each movement focused to the point where Broly just wants to cause as much damage and brutality as possible. The very first scene in Broly's first movie shows him eradicating South Galaxy. And the power she's displaying now is going far, far, beyond that in a blind rage

>> No.1976030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515530670004.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976029
And then Mayze realized she made a very bad mistake. Because Galaxy busting is going to hurt like a motherfucker. This time, she legitimately gets ragdolled, unable to keep up with the attacks.
Broly is probably going to destroy Mayze's clothes in the process. Or at least her top.
And there will be blood! Miraculously, it still won't be enough to kill Mayze but her over confidence will have cost her.

>> No.1976031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515531054543.jpg -(681.6 KiB, 2400x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697980

Here we have a tall dragon, back to her normal activities now that things have began to calm down after that whole explosion in the distance a few days ago.

And what exactly would she be doing?

...

She's right there... Just need to sneak up to her and hug her...

She has her eyes set on a Friend!

>> No.1976032   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1976030
Broly will end up punching her while knocking her back more and more. Into the ground and through it at a very fast pace. Simply punching the shit out of Mayze through whatever happens to be in the way

"HAHAHAHAHAHA~!!"

She then tries to slam her arm across Mayze's now exposed chest. If that lands then it'll send her flying out of the underground and back above. A green filter covers the underground as Broly charges energy into the palm of her hand. The crazed Saiyan then attempts to slam her palm into Mayze's face. If that hits then Broly will then try to slam her into the ground face first. Broly really likes slamming people into things

>> No.1976033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515531516985.png -(378.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387474

>>1976031
Lion will be laying by the window, contentedly taking a nap while the warm rays of the sun hit her body. Her tail swaying a bit across the ground occasionally, seemingly being none the wiser about a tall dragon being near-by

>> No.1976034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515531587783.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976032
Khughh!! Kyahh!
Mayze will grunt and... moan..
Each blow hitting harder and harder, Mayze was more turned on than injured, but the injuries were making her want to feel it even more.
She probably could transform and get out of it, but at this point she was happy to have someone who could beat her this badly at all.

>> No.1976035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515532021423.png -(225.0 KiB, 557x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230352

>>1976034
Broly looks down at her with a sadistic smirk

"Not done with you yet...since you like pain so much~"

Broly says and then kicks Mayze into the air. If that lands Broly will instantly reappear above Mayze and kicks her again, sending her flying away from her. But should she get that far then Broly will continue punishing Mayze by pinballing her across the landscape. Each hit hitting harder than the last as her power just keeps rising

>> No.1976036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515532924535.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976035
Mayze will keep getting pinballed. It's a good thing her shorts are still on, because she's becoming wet with her own fluids. And I don't mean sweat and blood!

But it'll also hurt quite a lot for her. Mostly for her pride, which also turns her on. The humiliation of her own ego getting the better of her just made her masochist fetish turn her on more.

>> No.1976037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515533378565.jpg -(364.0 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372784

>>1976033
Alright...

And then the dragon would begin making her quiet approach towards Lion.

...

Getting closer to the ground and...

She would make her attempt to hold Lion!

>> No.1976038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515533562862.png -(63.9 KiB, 233x241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65419

>>1976036
After pummeling Mayze for a while and leaving her in a crater. Broly starts laughing maniacally as she began floating high while a sphere of green light surrounds the female Saiyan

"Hah~! You really are a hopeless pervert~ You make me sick~! Ahahahahahahahaha~!!"

Broly started to fire off random blasts into groups of demons, random locations, killing/injuring/destroying them without a care in the world

After that she points her hand at Mayze, and starts charging a real big one...but tucked underneath Broly's bottoms is something metallic looking, a device looking object. But maybe it's nothing, or maybe Mayze won't notice while she revels in her masochistic pleasure. Or perhaps she simply wouldn't care

>> No.1976039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515533686509.png -(275.5 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282114

>>1976037
If she makes any sort of noise then Lion's keen hearing will pick up on it and she'll look. And she'll see a tall dragon coming to get her. She hisses and gets out of the way while on all fours

"What are you doing!?"

>> No.1976040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515533915022.png -(106.2 KiB, 285x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108715

Patrolling the seaside town is Crock, impatient with the research Molly is putting into those arrows they retrieved. On top of that, she's also studying dna samples of the strange alien creature with familiarity in necromancy.
This is taking too much time...

>> No.1976041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515533950451.jpg -(66.4 KiB, 483x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68024

>>1976039
I'm trying to hug you!

With Lion now up and active, there was no reason for the tall dragon to be so low.

Damn, she got out of the way again.

>> No.1976042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515534073142.png -(2.9 MiB, 1280x1707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3052428

>>1976041
"I don't want hugs! I just wanted to rest after training with Moose for a while!"

>> No.1976043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515534327461.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1976042
It's fine! You can rest and get a hug at the same time!

It'll be better than just a nap by itself!

>> No.1976044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515534427634.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>1976038
Unfortunately, Mayze wouldn't be paying that much attention to what Broly had tucked around her waist. Mayze was in this purely for her own pleasure- at first she thought letting Broly wail on her a bit would encourage her to give up, but then became completely infatuated with the idea of letting wide-scale destruction fuel her kinks, and maybe even get her into some trouble.

She'd slowly start to get up, looking flustered and staring up at Broly's energy charge attack.
This is gonna have to end soon or she'll start becoming a demon too.
She thought to herself and took a deep breath.

Mayze decided now as probably the best time to transform, despite the pain and pleasure she felt.
And she didn't have to power up to do it. Or at least not much.
Her Aura would start becoming much more intense as Mayze decided to go Super Saiyan- or a form she calls Super Saiyan Demon Mode in her head.
Her hair would fire up with a bright yellow color, tinged with orange as her energy became even more and more like and all-consuming wild-fire.
Her horns even grew slightly and her eyes went black and red.

The entire dimension will begin shaking, quaking, cracking to pieces and Mayze look up and stare at Broly's attack.

Charging magic into her own fists, Mayze will cast another spell.

This ends...! TERA FIRE!
https://youtu.be/V4MQ0s8S3jQ?t=31
This spell is going to summon a giant dragon akin to the likes of Shenron and such; it will appear behind Mayze, charging up a giant ball of fire in it's mouth before firing down to incinerate the land and anything left standing.

>> No.1976045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515534455738.png -(160.9 KiB, 335x463) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164747

>>1976043
"No! Go hug someone else."

Looking at Colette with an eye closed

>> No.1976046   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1976040
Far off in the horizon can be felt a force jolting through the sky at incredible velocity, leaving an echoing boom behind him.

>> No.1976047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515534611683.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 361x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48583

>>1976045
But you let Char Lotte nap with you and stuff when she wants to!

Because Char Lotte is a precious smol.

So it'll totally be ok for me to hug you!

>> No.1976048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515534750955.jpg -(106.2 KiB, 501x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108749

>>1976046
...???
It must be him...!!! But how did he find us???
He'll turn towards it's direction, fists in a defensive pose as it draws nearer

>> No.1976049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515535008959.png -(10230 B, 126x100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10230

>>1976044
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DIEEEE!!!"

Despite the dragon, despite the insane show of force and power being shown by Mayze. Broly grits her teeth and fires off her blast towards the Dragon's fire, colliding with it. ....But, given that Mayze is still leaps and bounds in terms of power. Broly's attack will get consumed by it. Seeing this Broly braces herself and covers herself with her barrier

However, Mayze's power proved too much and with Broly having lost her mind to pure rage and instinct, also led very heavily to her most glaring weakness. Her extreme overconfidence and that lead to her downfall again this day

"WAAAAARRRGHHH!!!"

Her body burns as it gets consumed by the flames. Following the explosion of fire Broly will be seen laying on the charred ground, barely alive, but still alive...in her base form. Her body covered in burns

"G-Ghk...guuuh..."

And then falls unconscious

>> No.1976050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515535120749.png -(50.1 KiB, 208x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51343

>>1976048
The booming force slows down before showing itself in the distance, revealing a tall masked beast, landing right in front of Crock
CROCK!!!
Slowly stepping out of his small crater, the giant beast man, spiritual energy contained and concealed yet incredibly potent, far beyond that of Crock's
Hahahaha... Perfect. Just what I needed. Someone on the inside.

>> No.1976051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515535131312.png -(59.2 KiB, 412x156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60645

>>1976047
"Because she asks and shows respect."

Lion crosses her arms

"You think you can just do whatever you want to me!"

Lions are prideful creatures

>> No.1976052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515535395219.jpg -(103.9 KiB, 328x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106382

>>1976050
We aren't on the same side. Not anymore!
And if you think I am not going down without a fight you're mistaken!
He'll sprint towards the strange masked figure, claws out and ready as he aims to claw off his mask

>> No.1976053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515535515460.jpg -(128.8 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131840

>>1976051
Come on! It'll be fine!

And Colette would go in once again for Lion. Trying to get her arms around the big cat.

Besides, my hugs aren't meant to have permission!

A very touchy dragon when she wants to be.

>> No.1976054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515535678108.jpg -(127.2 KiB, 850x1127) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130270

>>1976053
She'll once again dodge, her training has been paying off. She's much faster nowadays, especially since Moose is back. It motivated her

"Grrrr!"

>> No.1976055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536159697.png -(281.7 KiB, 436x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288422

>>1976052
The moment Crock's claws grow near the mask, the strange figure has already lowered himself, elbowed Crock in the stomach, threw an uppercut under his chin, and threw him to the ground, all with unfathomable speed
Kill you? No. Not yet.
The figure's massive hand will grip Crock's head, and search through his memory before quickly corrupting his mind with a strange yet familiar entity. Blurring his cognitive abilities, the strange force begins speaking through his mind, as the figure releases Crock from his grip
Kill Molly. Destroy the data she possesses. Leave no trace. Kill Tank. Claim the trophies lying in his den. Leave Tashi to me.

>> No.1976056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536234731.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 361x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48583

>>1976054
Mmmmmmmmmm...

And Colette would get faster herself! Going in to grab the cat again.

A good use of her power right there. Trying to catch and hug girls.

It'll be fine Lion! It's not like I'm challenging you or anything! It's just a friendly hug!

At this rate, I'll have to use my trump card!

>> No.1976057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536353286.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1976049
Mayze will depower and then fall on the ground, sighing to herself.

...Fuck. That was hot.
She looked over to Broly, who was now unconscious, really regretting the fact that Broly was a woman.
She really wanted the D right now.

But lacking that option, she'd compose herself and walk over to Broly.
Then she'd cast a moderate Healing spell to keep Broly from dying. ENJOY YOUR FREE ZENKAI BOOST :@

She'll pick up Broly, princess style because it's more convenient, and open another portal back to Aurora- or at least the Quadri 13 planet as it's apparently called.
Mayze knew it would be a bad idea to leave Broly in Aurora itself, so she'll place Broly down on the ground at the site of her battle with Caulifla.

That was intense... I look forward to seeing your progress.
She said aloud to herself- and unless Broly regains consciousness, she'll teleport away to go tend to Caulifla- and by extension, Kale.

>> No.1976058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536660549.jpg -(87.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89669

You know who hasn't really visited the planet in a long ass while? Our good friend Akira who decided to just I dunno go fucking live on some other Earth-like planet for a while cause when you absorb parts of a space ship it just lets you do shit like that.

He steps into Aurora and gives a look around and is utterly just...not impressed. Although it'd be a lie to say the atmosphere didn't also affect his own demon blood. He probably wouldn't turn down someone at this point...

Sure got a lot sluttier around here...and it was already pretty slutty.

>> No.1976059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536669285.png -(145.0 KiB, 480x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148452

>>1976056
"You always say that! Hmph..."

Even if it wasn't a challenge...Lion will treat it like one. She'll now avoid Colette for as much as she could!

She's on all fours, her tails swaying about. ...and then takes off down the hall!

>> No.1976060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536677924.jpg -(155.8 KiB, 287x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159557

>>1976055
AAAaaaaa...grrrrr....
His mind receives a significant boost in energy, as well as lust, greed, and thirst for blood. Crock's instincts quickly taking over him as he smiles in response
...Sounds good to me.

>> No.1976061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536813395.jpg -(154.9 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158650

>>1976059
And Colette would chase after her!

Hey! Come back! I just want to give the cute cat a hug!

I can't use my trump card if she's running away like this!

>> No.1976062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515536872019.jpg -(174.6 KiB, 850x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178771

>>1975961
Crystal pants and moans as he slams into her faster and harder, her own hips instinctively moving to meet his as her animalistic needs and lust grow

It's not long before her first orgasm rocks through her body and her walls clamp tightly around him, her crying out repeatedly as his hips continue to slam up into her

>> No.1976063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537110746.jpg -(79.5 KiB, 592x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81357

>>1976058
"Heh, it's always been like this."

Said a female voice. Once he faces the source he'll see this young lady dusting up some trash and disposing of it properly. She then smiles at him

"But it is easy to look past it and live your life normally. Well, as much as you can in this setting."

>> No.1976064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537313668.png -(139.6 KiB, 255x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142923

>>1976060
The tall figure will release Crock's head and let him get up. He will soon begin lusting over Miu and her daughters, enraged by Tank's fame, and irritable from Molly being born with such petty genes. The figure's orders will seem rational to Crock. As if the figure itself was nonexistent.
Before Crock can turn around, the figure is gone, besides another echoing boom that slowly fades away

>> No.1976065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537372023.jpg -(150.6 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154227

>>1976061
"No way!"

Lion continues getting away! And goes down another hall and into what seemed like an empty room

>> No.1976066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537393444.jpg -(243.9 KiB, 437x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249767

>>1976063
Akira looks over at this girl doing normal chores like what even the fuck is up with that

Yeah yeah, I've already got that figured out.

But you still look human, how's that working out for you?

>> No.1976067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537456550.jpg -(223.6 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228945

>>1976065
I guess I'll have to use it now!

If you let me hug you, I'll show you a really nice place to nap!

And the dragon would still run into that room.

>> No.1976068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537496237.jpg -(65.0 KiB, 446x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66589

>>1976066
"It's working out very well, thank you for asking. My name is Medaka Kurokami, a pleasure."

And there isn't an ounce of corruption coming from her. Since she's made herself immune to it

>> No.1976069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537603000.jpg -(116.7 KiB, 367x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119483

>>1976064
Molly...
He thinks to himself, as if two voices are speaking inside his head simultaneously. He then makes his way through the beach town and towards the teleporter, his claws drawn out while licking his lips, blindly following the strange figure's orders. If he does make it to the teleporter, he'll walk through Aurora with a powerful yet dark energy emitting from him.

Warning: Nearing Bad End

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)17:40.

>> No.1976070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537626147.png -(275.5 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282115

>>1976067
Lion was in the middle of escaping through an open window! ...Until Colette said that

"...Do you really?"

She asked with an unsure frown

>> No.1976071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515537652467.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

Mayze entered a portal and found herself back in Bardock's home where she dumped Caulifla just earlier.

The first thing she does is approach where the two Saiyans are laying down.

They're well on their way to learning how to survive at least.
She'd say and then cast two healing spells on them.

>> No.1976072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538019959.png -(82.1 KiB, 480x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84038

>>1976068
Literallyhow.jpg
Akira is surprised by how weirdly polite she is even though he's also Japanese.

...Akira Fudo. Same I guess?

>> No.1976073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538059197.jpg -(246.3 KiB, 800x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252248

>>1976062
N-Nn, AHHhh!
As she clamps around his member while he pumps into her resulting pleasure pushes him into his own orgasm from the immense tightness and energy flow, holding him to grip her tight as he explodes inside of her, filling with his energy laced seed, crying with a pleasurable groan, bringing him down slowly with a pant, although he doesn't seem too tired just yet

>> No.1976074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538146272.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1976070
Finally able to get Lion to stop running from her.

Yes! Would I lie to you just so I can hug you and stuff?

... Don't answer that question.

Because she clearly would.

Anyways! I'm sure you'll like the spot I found!

>> No.1976075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538342216.jpg -(364.6 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373318

>>1976073
Crystal moans out as she gets filled up and pants as her high comes down, slumping slightly against him

Y-yeah...that was...pretty different.

>> No.1976076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538525573.png -(239.0 KiB, 607x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244765

>>1976072
>>1976072
"Good, good!"

Medaka nods

"By the sounds of things you were away for a while right? Then let me be the one to welcome you back to Aurora!"

>> No.1976077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538605657.jpg -(81.5 KiB, 850x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83422

>>1976074
Lion is still near the window, she narrows her eyes at Colette

"Sounds like...you're lying."

>> No.1976078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538688545.png -(86.6 KiB, 503x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88683

>>1976076
Thanks.
Kind of expected a different kind of welcome considering the smell.

Akira crosses his arms and looks this girl up and down

So what's your story?

>> No.1976079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538743903.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 361x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48583

>>1976077
I'm being serious this time! Probably the only other person who knows the spot is Catlette, but just about every time you see her, she's sleeping!

>> No.1976080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515538955590.jpg -(45.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46563

>>1976078
"I'm sure you can still get that sort of welcome by asking someone politely. Or just wait long enough."

Chuckles, just don't ask her :^)

"And my story is not long nor complicated. At least this current chapter in my life. If someone needs my help, I help them. If there's good I can do, then I do it."

>> No.1976081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515539037872.png -(243.7 KiB, 667x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249498

>>1976079
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm...."

"Okay fine Colette, show me this spot first!"

>> No.1976082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515539166183.png -(749.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767735

>>1976080
Pfft, but then I'd look desperate.

Akira shrugs
Get a haircut and then maybe he'll ask.

Sounds like a good way to spend your time.

>> No.1976083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515539404008.jpg -(38.3 KiB, 465x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39170

>>1976082
"It is a great way to spend my time. Which means I'm always busy with something. Even if it's as simple as cleaning after someone messy."

which would explain why she was just sweeping a random street in Aurora

"What about you?"

>> No.1976084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515539502084.jpg -(279.9 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286589

>>1976081
Yes!

Alright, just follow me!

And Colette would turn and leave the room.

Guiding Lion around the big dragon's mansion, eventually going downstairs and navigating the halls of the first floor. Which Colette would present to Lion one of the seemingly normal rooms.

This is it!

>> No.1976085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515539675955.png -(1.7 MiB, 1000x1472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1732177

>>1976075
he holds her against him as she rests, his breaths raising her slightly against him
Ha....haa, hope in a good way.

That's not even all..hah...
his body with a little sweat from that, but he's smiling

>> No.1976086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515539746200.jpg -(345.2 KiB, 427x603) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353524

>>1976083
I'm usually off finding something to do.
Fighting.
Sleeping.
Eating.

>> No.1976087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540073223.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 480x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75517

>>1976085
Crystal raises herself off of him to let him slide out, her insides dripping his cum out a bit

Hah, that's not all huh?
Lucky me to have you as a teacher.

>> No.1976088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540133648.jpg -(135.3 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138500

>>1976084
"Huh? But this looks like any other room!"

>> No.1976089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540316817.jpg -(39.4 KiB, 333x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40361

>>1976086
"A simple lifestyle, but as long as you're happy with it then more power to you."

Nod, nod

"...As long as your fighting doesn't cause trouble."

>> No.1976090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540362143.jpg -(449.1 KiB, 850x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459856

>>1976087
Hah...
as she slides off he directs her attention to his length, sticky and shining with their juices, still semi hard thanks to the energy
How about cleaning me off with your mouth?

>> No.1976091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540401011.png -(42.0 KiB, 165x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42987

Several hours after her fight with Mayze...

"Uugh..."

Broly began to stir from her unconscious state. And thanks to Mayze's healing spell she didn't die of her wounds, and I'm assuming her burns are gone if not most. Though with her epic level of ki she'll recover quickly from whatever else that ails her

"...."

She stares up at the sky, knowing full well she lost. But she feels...stronger because of it. Somehow her device survived and she'll hold it to her chest and injects herself with more blue mana, and it clears her head and all the angry emotions she was feeling began to subside as she starts thinking more clearly, more logically

"Mmm...."

"I have to get stronger...and remember to inject myself more with that mana..."

She'll continue laying there, deciding after she rests some more she'll go back out there to further her training. Though she'll hunt for some food first

>> No.1976092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540653375.jpg -(268.6 KiB, 600x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275028

>>1976089
Heh, why's that?
Gonna do something if I do cause trouble?

>> No.1976093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540732214.jpg -(26.6 KiB, 293x161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27286

>>1976092
"I'm afraid so."

She'd simply say

>> No.1976094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515540871914.jpg -(681.6 KiB, 2400x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697980

>>1976088
No it isn't! ... Well, technically it is. But look right there!

Pointing over to a spot in the room, where there would indeed be traces of Catlette napping there. By that, the box she sleeps in while at the dragon mansion is right there.

Have you ever seen Catlette use her box anywhere else in this home of mine?

The box would just be positioned exactly where the sunlight is going. Still seems pretty normal.

>> No.1976095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515541002471.jpg -(145.2 KiB, 850x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148679

>>1976094
Lion looks over at the spot Colette pointed at. She's still not fully convinced

"No, but...well why would she if the sunlight is right there? It's the same in all the other rooms, like the one I was in before you tried to hug me!"

>> No.1976096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515541381482.jpg -(272.5 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279000

>>1976095
And Colette would just go on over and move the box aside. Still being next to the spot.

Just come over here and try the spot! I won't hug you if you say it isn't a warm enough spot.

>> No.1976097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515541451767.png -(910.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
932434

>>1976093
You aren't exactly the most threatening silhouette when making a comment like that.

>> No.1976098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515541561711.png -(402.9 KiB, 620x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412527

>>1976096
"Mmm...alright then...I suppose there's no harm in at least trying."

Lion will...warily make her way over to the spot. And circles it like a cat would

"Hmmm...."

>> No.1976099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515541580608.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 450x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47813

>>1976090
My mouth?
Hah, your a pretty dirty guy.
She laughs before sliding off of him, crouching between his legs and experimentally licking him like candy

>> No.1976102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515541935754.jpg -(168.5 KiB, 782x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172541

>>1976097
"Haha, yes you're right about that. But I prefer being and looking approachable and not threatening. ...Although regular animals seem to fear me no matter what. And that is a little depressing."

"But rest assured I think I can handle myself in a fight."

She's just being modest by saying she "thinks". Medaka is well aware of how bs she is

>> No.1976103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515542245138.jpg -(314.8 KiB, 848x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322364

>>1976099
he chuckles
Hey, it's pretty comm-AhAhhh~
he gasps and sighs as she starts running her tongue over her sensitive length, gently petting her head as she does so

and we can fade to Crystal finishing up her experience in a little while

Last edited 18/01/09(Tue)18:57.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff