[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1515214716653.gif -(202.9 KiB, 579x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207816 No.1975469   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1975471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515215389738.png -(393.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402694
>Cauliflower
>Burdock

"Ahahahaha! Give up and just die!"

Broly sees Cauli being sent flying away and fires off several dozen small every blast at her. Each one packing enough punch to damage her in big explosions, but she wouldn't want to stick around to get hit by them all

And then he was hit by Bardock's energy blast, and again that didn't seem to do anything

"Such weakness is that really all you can do?!"

"KAKAROT!!"

He flies towards Bardock very quickly and tries giving him a clothesline from hell and smashing him into a nearby mountain, demolishing it

>> No.1975472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515215866020.jpg -(218.3 KiB, 850x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223520
>Ra-Ra-Rasputin and Helena the Russian Queen

Shima watches Helena's hand once she began squeezing her thigh. She felt a little shiver go up her spine and is still confused about the things she's feeling, especially because it is Helena doing them

"They're showing Marie's...mmmmn....M-Marie's private place! It looks like she wet herself, that's...huh? What's that black thing?"

Shima's chest starts heaving a bit

"It's...warm in here for some reason.."

>> No.1975473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515216012291.png -(1.2 MiB, 1489x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1230110

>>1975471
Shit!
Caulifla has the very real sense of danger to where she doesn't want to be hit by these things.
She won't even attempt to block them. She straight up just runs, shooting straight up into the air, hoping like hell none of them are homing attacks- and she'll watch what happens with Bardock.

This is insane... But I can't give up here. I was saved for a reason!
Deciding she probably shouldn't get in Bardock's way, she takes on the idea of providing artillery support.
Two can play at this game, you gorilla!

She'll begin throwing energy blasts, using her full power and not holding anything back. Each blast would be enough to level a small mountain in their own rights, but she was sure Bardock would find a way to use it to his advantage somehow.

If I don't get close, I won't end up like Kale did.

>> No.1975474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515216314740.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175414

>>1975472
Well you see, when a girl becomes aroused she begins to produce lubricating fluids from there in order to ease insertion.
...As you will see in just a moment~
Helena explains as she continues to squeeze and rub Shimakaze's thigh with her free hand
And sure enough, Marie's teacher moves in to spread the younger girl's legs open as she moves that strap on into position and slowly, gently inserts it into Marie
The magical girl letting out a sharp cry as she is penetrated, but overall she seems to be enjoying what is being done to her
Wrapping her arms around the teacher as the woman puts her into a mating press
The duo making out hungrily as the black rubber member pistons in and out of Marie's erstwhile virgin womanhood, wet and lewd slapping sounds coming from the phone's speaker

>> No.1975475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515216885097.jpg -(77.9 KiB, 600x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79766

>>1975474
"Okay..."

Shimakaze says softly, still feeling Helena's touch rub up and down the exposed part of her thigh. And that only serves to make her feel a little warmer a little aroused, unbeknownst to Shima that it is indeed arousal

Her eyes are glued to the screen, she can't look away as her magical hero is violated by her beautiful and well-endowed substitute teacher

"Nn...they're making strange sounds..."

Meanwhile her little sex starts feeling warmer and a bit moist, she remembers what Helena said just moments ago about the wetness there

"Wh-What's arousal...?"

>> No.1975476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515217478934.jpg -(508.2 KiB, 1564x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520436

>>1975469
>>1975473

Now!
Just as quick he is, just in that small second, as Broly gets close, Bardock opens his mouth and fires off a blast point blank at his face. Bardock is aiming to due some damage and likely will be swallowed up by the blast but it should be worth it to try and knock him back even just a little.

>> No.1975477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515217633642.jpg -(576.3 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590129

>>1975475
Why, it's what you're feeling right now~
Helena answers, well aware of Shimakaze's growing arousal
Arousal is a reaction to sexual stimulation...Be it mental or physical in nature.
Then as if putting it in a way that the little ship may understand better, Helena asks
Tell me, are you occasionally picturing yourself Marie's place? Wondering just how good it must feel having those things done to you?
Indeed, it must feel very good judging how Marie sometimes breaks off the kiss to yell for more and more

>> No.1975478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515217798507.png -(673.1 KiB, 787x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
689205

>>1975473
Luckily for Cauli, they weren't homing blasts. And once they hit...whatever it is they hit, they explode on impact. Leaving a grand trail of fiery destruction in their wake

And with Cauli's energy blasts along with Bardock's mouth blast, Broly and Bardock will get engulfed in the collective explosion, which I'm sure's gonna be huge

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)00:49.

>> No.1975479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515218545885.jpg -(88.6 KiB, 699x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90767

>>1975477
The little did manage to more or less understand what Helena was teaching/telling her. Still...Shima felt embarrassed that her body is feeling this way, kind of like...an itch she really needed to scratch

"Mmn...m-maybe? I don't know..."

Staring at the screen, hearing those sounds

"I...I feel something down there...ah...ah...hot...wet..."

Shima winces bashfully, Helena would be able to tell the poor dear is embarrassed

>> No.1975480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515218794957.jpg -(724.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
741326

>>1975479
Hm...
Helena silently thinks on the situation for a few moments before she finally turns the video off
Setting her phone aside as she smiles and suggests
Then I suppose I should do something to assist you with that, Shimakaze.
...That is, if I'm worthy enough to be your first~

>> No.1975481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515219228408.png -(481.2 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492744

>>1975480
>>1975480
Shimakaze's as red as she could get. With Helena offering to aid her in this....she'll nod. She doesn't know what Helena means by her "first"

"I-If it's with you...anything...but I don't know what you mean by first."

>> No.1975482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515219560161.jpg -(665.1 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681029

>>1975481
Why, the first person for you to be intimate with. Like young Marie was with her substitute teacher.
Helena explains as she moves to give Shimakaze a gentle kiss on the side of her neck
Having our bodies entwined together in the intense and passionate act of lovemaking...There are few things that can forge bonds quite as strongly~

>> No.1975483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515219857203.jpg -(124.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127943

>>1975482
"Nngah...!"

Shimakaze shivers from Helena's kiss. But then her eyes widen when Helena said something just know

"L-Lovemaking?? Forging...bonds? The power of love!"

>> No.1975484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515220066705.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1975483
Blinking a few times as Shimakaze begins to develop that unusual conclusion, Helena soon chuckles as she says
Why yes, I suppose you could think of it that way.
And that is when Helena decides to slip her hands beneath the little ship's top
Sliding them towards her budding breasts as she squeezes and toys with them affectionately

>> No.1975485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515220602878.jpg -(97.0 KiB, 709x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99334

>>1975484
"U-Uuhn..!"

Shima yelps girlishly at this sensation.Her tiny pink nipples already a little stiff from all that she's been seeing, hearing and feeling prior

"My chest...ah..."

She leans her head back against Helena's large soft mounds, panting a little

>> No.1975486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515221273004.jpg -(737.2 KiB, 966x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754937

>>1975485
Helena's ample bosom makes for a wonderful cushion as the psion continues to grope Shimakaze, humming softly as she gives the ship's perky nipples some teasing pinches
That feels really nice, doesn't it?
She then asks before she slides her hands back out
If only to reach for the hem of Shimakaze's top, hooking her fingers beneath it as she says
Please raise your arms up, dear.
Clearly intending to remove it from the young blonde

>> No.1975487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515221702403.png -(319.0 KiB, 802x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326657

>>1975486
"Ngh...oh...y-yes."

Shima makes soft little murmurs due to feeling these sensations. She can't make heads or tails as to why her little nips make her feel good, regardless she raises her arms as instructed

>> No.1975488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515221996803.jpg -(609.2 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623806

>>1975487
With Shimakaze obeying like a good little girl, Helena quickly pulls the ship's top up and over her head
There, much better~
Before she soon returns to fondling Shimakaze's now exposed pre-teen breasts
Her mouth returning to the side of the young blonde's neck to kiss and gently lick at it
...And of course, Helena herself is becoming quite aroused as well
Resulting in little Shima soon feeling something bulging against where her behind meets Helena's lap

>> No.1975489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515222467000.jpg -(347.4 KiB, 729x1092) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355754

>>1975488
"...."

Shima purses her lips, looking down at Helena's hands as they rub and fondle at her young breasts. She lets off little moans, letting Helena know she's feeling good

"N-Nnn...?"

Feeling something poke into her rump, she shifts a little, inadvertently rubbing it with her big backside

"What's poking my butt...?"

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)02:07.

>> No.1975490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515270577499.gif -(448.5 KiB, 312x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459311

>>1975476
>>1975478
Cauli hangs back, letting all the explosions do their thing.
She looked worried for a moment.
Did we do it...? Is Bardock okay?

>> No.1975491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515271938190.jpg -(538.4 KiB, 704x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551308

>>1975478
>>1975490

With a giant dust cloud engulfing them it's hard to tell who is alright. With the fireworks finishing and all there's left is destruction and smoke, something emerges from the dust and seems Bardock is falling towards the ground. His armor looks damaged and he's bleeding. Looks like he indeed took same damage from it.

>> No.1975492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515271957343.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

>>1975489
A-Ah...
Helena lets out a shaky sort of sound as the little ship on her lap accidentally rubs against her bulging growth, before with a rueful chuckle she goes
Well...I could tell you, but I'm thinking that a more hands on learning experience is in order~

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)15:52.

>> No.1975494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515272435614.png -(420.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430877

>>1975490
>>1975491
As Bardock falls following the attacks and the resulting explosion...much to their chagrin they're going to realize that Broly lived, and he looks completely unfazed

"It would seem that you're also both a waste of Saiyan blood, just like that trash from earlier. Aha-aha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

He charges an energy blast into his hand, and then shoots it towards the falling Bardock!

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)16:00.

>> No.1975495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515272551780.jpg -(568.1 KiB, 906x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581774

>>1975492
Shima blinks a few times

"What do you mean by that? What am I going to learn? It feels hard...like a torpedo."

>> No.1975496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515272695922.png -(1.2 MiB, 1489x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1230110

>>1975491
>>1975494
Kale isn't trash!!
Caulifla screams, and throws another Ki Blast to intercept Broly's and knock it away from Bardock.

HEY! OLD MAN! STOP HOLDING BACK!
He can't be beat this quick!

>> No.1975497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515272772030.jpg -(563.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577063

>>1975495
Hm, a torpedo...Well, I suppose its general shape COULD be compared to something like that, although that is as far as the similarity goes~
Helena comments before, after giving Shimakaze a quick and playful hair ruffle, she suggests
So why don't you get off of my lap for a moment and poke around down there, hm~?

>> No.1975498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515273058809.png -(167.3 KiB, 605x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171335

>>1975497
Shimakaze is still looking flushed and feels heated from earlier...after a few deep breaths she gets off Helena's lap

"Alright then...i-if you really want me to..."

The little ship then gets on her knees in front of Helena, and looks at her lower area as she sits on the futon, and sees that something is indeed poking against her clothing from the inside

"...."

With a bit of a nervous gulp Shima starts to slowly reach in and starts feeling around

"It's really warm down there..."

>> No.1975499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515273168038.jpg -(53.7 KiB, 443x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55032

Today finds a certain eighteen year old loli relaxing on her bed, laying on her belly while kicking her legs up and down behind her as she reads a book
Specifically, it's a book on various hypothetical theories regarding the nature of space time, which talks a lot about the higher dimensions as well as string theory
...This is all very interesting, but it sounds like the author doesn't really know what they are talking about and is just making stuff up.
The girl thinks to herself before she closes the book with a sigh

>> No.1975500   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1975499
And soon there would be a knock on her door!

>> No.1975501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515273694678.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1975498
Shimakaze will quickly find the meaty rod that has already begun to slip up out of the top of Helena's panties, the thing twitching in reaction to the young ship's delicate touch
While Helena herself lets out a shuddering breath and with a warm smile, goes
Hm~ Hm~ Do you remember that big black thing that Marie's teacher strapped to her waist?
...Well, it's sort of like that. Except that it's more "natural" instead of an artificial tool~

>> No.1975502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515273857168.jpg -(273.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279590

>>1975500
Oh...!
Hearing that knocking, Illya quickly sits up and slips off of the bed and onto her feet
Scampering over to the door with a cheerful
Coming!
Before she arrives at it and goes to open it

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)16:24.

>> No.1975503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515273968978.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>1975502
Ciri will be standing outside her door, smiling awkwardly.

...Hey, Illya.
She greeted her very simply.

>> No.1975504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515274335151.png -(204.1 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208955

>>1975501
>>1975501
Seeing the flesh colored length peak out of her panties. Shima blushes hard at the sight. It indeed did look familiar to the black toy the teach used on Marie

"Ah..."

She's never seen one let alone up close like this. With a child-like curiosity Shimakaze reaches in and grasps it, pulling it out completely

"Hard..."

Helena's pheromones start to get to Shima, and her own body starts to react naturally to it

"I-It smells funny but I don't hate it..."

Rubs, squeezes, and jerks it without really knowing what she's doing

>> No.1975505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515274588131.png -(6.5 MiB, 2000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6823328

>>1975494
>>1975496
While falling he lands on his feet.
So the overconfidence is his weakness. No different than the saiyans elites.
He spits on the ground and wipes his mouth. Looking up with a serious demeanor, the low class warrior jumps into the air speeding towards him, and within that second, a giant surge of power engulfs him, Bardock's aura becomes sharper as well as his hair. Sparks crack around him, he has reached another level of power with such ease. His speed increases with the powerup, his right hand glows with a bright aura of blue but the saiyan keeps it condensed in his hand.

You talk too much.

>> No.1975506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515275331400.jpg -(196.5 KiB, 577x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201210

>>1975496
With Caulifla successfully deflecting his energy blast. It bounces off and lands elsewhere, destroying it

"You bug!"

He grits his teeth, that annoyed him. And was about to go after Caulifla until...

Bardock powered up. And that immediately made him take notice of him

"What...?! Tch, and where did you get all that energy from?? It's still nothing...YOU'RE ALL NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!"

And then Broly started to glow fiercely as he raises his power even further, even faster than the previous times

"I'll kill you...KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!"

>> No.1975507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515275660223.jpg -(186.9 KiB, 876x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191434

>>1975503
Hey, Onee-chan~!
Illya repeats with a bright 'ol smile as she stands there with her hands folded behind her back
But she of course picks up on Ciri's mood, giving the larger female a curious tilt of her head as she asks
...Is something wrong?

>> No.1975508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515275848443.png -(339.2 KiB, 872x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347327

>>1975507
Ah, N-No, nothing is wrong.
She says, clearing her throat.

I was wondering how you were doing.
Ciri had been spending most of her time out practicing regaining control over some of her magical power- her clothes probably look fresh and dirty from how long she stays out. Just like Geralt!

You're smart, so I'm sure you've taken care of yourself just fine. But still, I can't help but be concerned.

>> No.1975509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515276235178.jpg -(570.2 KiB, 1418x1956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583839

>>1975505
>>1975506
Caulifla starts to float back, a look of shock on her face.

...T-There were people this strong out there. If I get in the middle of that, I'm toast!
She looked back to where Kale was now laying unconscious, rage building inside of her at the sight of her precious protege's broken body.

Still... I can't let this go. I know I need to retreat but... I can't! I can't ignore this!
After having spent time watching the other two power up, Caulifla decided she wanted to try and surpass her own level and focused her energy into her back like she did the first time she achieved Super Saiyan. With all of her might, she began powering up.

Haaaaaaahh....! I'm going to avenge you, Kale!
S-Somehow... Some way, I need to take this guy down!

>> No.1975510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515276498592.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1975504
Despite her flushed face Helena continues to smile warmly and pleasantly at Shimakaze, giving the small blonde some encouraging head pats as she says
I take it that this is your first time seeing a penis, yes?
Wincing slightly when Shima squeezes a little too hard, but merely chuckling a bit before she gives the girl some advice
Mm~ Try rubbing around the bottom of the head, dear.

>> No.1975511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515276950494.jpg -(91.0 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93140

>>1975510
Once Helena starts patting her head Shimakaze will start slipping her gloves off

"Right...!"

She stares at her throbbing cock, as if drawn to it, her body instinctively trying to tell her what she ought to do. She looks at Helena's pink head, specifically her glans and uses her small hand to wrap her little fingers around it and rubs all over

>> No.1975512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515277196604.jpg -(290.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297456

>>1975508
Nodding slightly when Ciri talks about the reason behind her little visit, Illya then says
That's understandable, and I can tell you that I've been doing great, Onee-chan!
Yeah, it seems that she's going to keep calling Ciri that
I've been going through some of the books you've provided, and I also met a helpful young mage the other day.

>> No.1975513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515277519685.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1500x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1280774

>>1975512
I'm happy to hear you're making friends and you're not just a book worm.
She shrugs.

Did you learn anything interesting from them?

>> No.1975514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515277590660.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064

>>1975511
It won't be long at all before Helena begins to breath heavily as Shimakaze follows her directions, the psion nodding in approval as she says
Good, good~ It seems like you might be a natural at this, Shimakaze~
Her cock twitching and pulsing heatedly as the young ship continues to touch it
Ah...Now then, why don't you try rubbing and squeezing along the root and the balls with your other hand?
...But not too hard, mind you~ Testicles can be rather sensitive.

>> No.1975515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515277894439.jpg -(384.8 KiB, 600x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394053

>>1975513
Oh yes, he had some rather interesting ideas.
...But more importantly, he made me aware of certain aspects of my homeworld that have somehow made their way into this strange reality.
While she does continue smile, Illya's demeanor soon takes on more of a serious aspect
Which as Ciri has probably realized by now, means she's about to speak to her in a more mature manner instead of behaving like an innocuous child

>> No.1975516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515278068464.jpg -(61.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62967

>>1975515
...Nothing troublesome, I hope?
She asks in an unsure tone. She had trouble reading Illya. The fact she wasn't as innocent as she appeared on the surface just made her all the more mysterious to Ciri.

>> No.1975517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515278335924.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 550x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78947

>>1975516
If all goes well then it shouldn't be a problem, since apparently it's been present in this reality for quite awhile already, but as my caretaker you deserve to know everything.
Then with that said Illya will gesture for Ciri to fully enter her room, as the girl herself soon returns to her bed and sits down on it
Please, come and take a seat. This will end up being a long story.

>> No.1975518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515278839339.jpg -(254.8 KiB, 1500x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260905

>>1975514
"Balls...? Oh, you mean these things right here?"

She starts holding her excited cock with one hand like she would a flight stick. Pressing and rubbing her thumb against the bottom of Helena's tip

And then with her free hand she reaches underneath and gently fondles her balls. Feeling their heat, their size, how smooth they feel, how the veins of her scrotum throb against her hand

"What are these things for...nnngh..."

Her sex gets wetter and wetter, her virgin nectar begin to seep through the cloth of her black thong, Shima feels like touching herself...to relieve the ache she's feeling more clearly

>> No.1975519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515278880064.jpg -(279.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286274

>>1975517
Stories. Well then.
She clears her throat and nods. She was no stranger to stories. She had one hell of a story herself, after all.
She entered into the room and made her way toward the bed as well- or a chair if there was one.
Either way, she'd take a seat and give Illya her full attention.

All right. You've got my full attention then.

>> No.1975520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515279557346.jpg -(665.1 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681029

>>1975518
The sensation of Shimakaze's twin assault on her cock and balls causes Helena to breath heavier and heavier
The bioengineered psion's chest heaving with each breath as she begins to outright pant
A-Ah~ They are for...Mm~ Producing semen~
Helena managing to steady her breath long enough to grin mischievously at Shimakaze as she suggests
Say...Why don't you try using your mouth and tongue now? Lick and suck on it like you would an icepop~

>> No.1975521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515280030061.png -(494.1 KiB, 480x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505936

>>1975520
"A-Are you feeling good Helena? You're making sounds like Marie was..."

"It feels alive..."

Thought Shimakaze, and then looks up at Helena and her large heaving breasts. Shiuma herself was panting, feeling a tingling in her chest as her stiff little nips feel rather sensitive now

"I wanted to use my mouth for some reason actually..."

Shima will carefully wrap her lips and tongue around Helena's tip. And promptly starts licking the tip and sucking on it as if it were candy

"Mm..."

>> No.1975522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515280341723.jpg -(211.0 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216048

>>1975519
Hm...
Illya spends a moment two sitting quietly on the bed, as if gathering her thoughts
But before long she will ask
Have you ever heard of the Holy Grail? I know that you come from a different world than mine, but perhaps you've heard of it during your travels.

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)18:12.

>> No.1975523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515280552156.png -(536.1 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548967

>>1975522
One of my titles is The Lady of the Lake. Sir Galahad and I have personally met.
She shrugs, smiling all the same. Ciri got to participate a little bit in King Arthur's legacy; although that's mostly an implied adventure at the end of the last book.

So yes, I'm familiar with the Grail and Arthur's quest for it.

>> No.1975524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515280794588.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175414

>>1975521
Ah...M-Mm~!
Such sounds will be heard from Helena as her mind and body react to Shimakaze's mouth and tongue
The psion smiling down at the little ship girl with warmth and affection as she returns to petting and stroking her head
That's right~ Treat it just like it's a long piece of candy~
And as lustful as she is feeling now, Helena will begin to press down against the back of Shimkaze's head
Slowly, but firmly, wanting to give the girl the time to adjust to having the meatrod entering the depths of her mouth and eventually her throat

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)18:19.

>> No.1975525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515281480150.jpg -(459.7 KiB, 620x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470774

>>1975523
That tidbit of information earns a look of surprise from Illya, before with a whimsical laugh she goes
Wow! For you to have visited the last era of the Age of the Gods...Well, that said I would be surprised if the Arthurian Britain you visited was the same as the one from my version of Earth.
Then with that Illya moves the subject along, folding her hands together on her lap as she speaks
Anyway, the Holy Grail has taken on a number of different forms on my Earth. Perhaps one incarnation truly was the fabled Cup of Christ, but the one thing they all have in common is that they are sources of limitless energy. Being links to the Root, the source of all things.
...As such, they have earned a reputation for being wish granting devices. Which is partly true, with limitless energy ANYTHING is possible, but only a handful of groups and individuals know their true nature.

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)18:31.

>> No.1975526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515281876606.png -(935.5 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957967

>>1975525
I don't trust anything that grants wishes. I'd wager the true nature of such a thing isn't what everyone thinks it is. There's usually a far more sinister truth underneath it.

Geralt once told me of a Prince who was turned into a frog. The curse could be broken by True Love's kiss. And so every woman for miles around fancied meeting the Prince and wandered into the sewers where he was trapped.

There was a prince. He was in fact cursed. Perhaps True Love's Kiss really could have broken it.
But you can guess how many of them didn't return. Wasting their time and energy on a fairy tale to cheat themselves out of poverty, and it resulted in a horrible death. The Prince even had a favorite kind of meal- people who drink a lot.
She rolled her eyes thinking about it. She wasn't there for that one personally, but it was still a very silly story.

...Anyway, I think I get where you're going with that but please continue.

>> No.1975527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515282247248.jpg -(410.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420610

>>1975506
>>1975509
He starts teleporting around Broly, popping in and out, firing ki blasts with his free hand. He's aiming to keep the saiyan at bay while quickly get towards Broly with his ki blast being charged. Bardock wants to get up and personal with the big guy. The Universe 7 saiyan needs to get once more to get a direct hit, knowing fully well Broly doesn't care to dodge much attacks of those he deems as bugs.

>> No.1975528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515282805837.png -(390.7 KiB, 600x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400072

>>1975526
Nodding in agreement, Illya says
It is folly to wish your way towards good fortune and happiness. Because there is always a price to pay, and even if you get what you want who's to say that it is actually what you NEED?
....
Even so, a proper Grail COULD grant an earnest and honest wish. Perhaps a wish that isn't made for your sake, but for that of another person.
Illya gets a distant sort of look as she says that, clearly musing on the possibility
But with a quick shake of her head she gets back on track
Anyway, two hundred years ago my family made a pact with two other prominent Magi families. Their goal, to create a Holy Grail to serve as a link to the Root, since reaching the Root is the primary goal of most Magi.
My family, the Einzberns, created and provided the vessel for the Grail. The Makiri Family supplied materials and catalysts for the ritual, and the Tohsakas located and claimed the land upon which it would be performed.
...That said, my family was the most involved in the process. My direct ancestor, Justizia Lizleihi von Einzbern, being the person who devised the ritual itself.

>> No.1975529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515282940331.jpg -(298.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305863

>>1975528
Okay.
She was listening intently.

So far I don't like the sound of any of this. Mages and sorcerers meddle too much with the natural order of things.

>> No.1975530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515283401235.jpg -(954.2 KiB, 1280x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
977062

>>1975529
If you think that is bad, then you'll just LOVE to hear what my family's true goal was.
Illya says with an almost teasing tone and smile
Rather than pursuing the Root, they hoped to recover the long lost Third Magic. Which is, to put it simply, the manifestation and materializing of the soul.
...Justeaze herself desired to use it to ascend humanity as a whole to a higher plane of existence. Free of death and the restrictions imposed on them by Gaia's rules. She believed in her goal so much, that she even used herself as a sacrifice. To function as the core of the Greater Grail.

>> No.1975531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515283639580.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>1975530
>>1975530
The lodge would love her family... I hope none of them appear here.

The "Greater Grail" is what they called it? The whole thing sounds like a mockery to me.

>> No.1975532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515284188298.jpg -(423.5 KiB, 930x1330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433625

>>1975531
The ritual has failed five times anyway, so I suspect that it is doomed to never succeed.
...And the Greater Grail was corrupted at one point, so Justeaze's wish could never come true anyway. Or if it did, it would be a twisted mockery of what she desired.
Illya can't help but feel a little sad about that, even if that sadness isn't truly her own
She carries Justeaze's memories inside of her after all
Anyway, I mentioned that I am a direct descendant of Justeaze, right?
...While that statement is technically true, it's also a little inaccurate. It would be more correct to say that I'm a clone, the latest and most advance version of the Justeaze Class of homunculi, to be exact.

>> No.1975533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515284310557.jpg -(226.3 KiB, 450x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231715

>>1975532
Uh-huh...
Ciri's face freezes in a moment of realization as she let's that sink in.
Very slowly, she raises her head at an angle.

So if you're her clone, what are your beliefs, then?
Is she going to attempt the same thing here?

>> No.1975534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515285589203.jpg -(109.0 KiB, 608x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111640

>>1975533
Shaking her head with a sad sort of smile, Illya then says
While I can sympathize with Justeaze, I have no desire to restart the ritual again in this place.
Seems she had a good idea of what Ciri was thinking
I may be her clone, but I was born naturally unlike most homunculi. And I grew up as my own person, even in the face of the rest of the family trying to mold me to fit their own goals.
Then with an empty laugh she adds
And besides, I'm nowhere near as noble as Justeaze. If I were to gain the Third Magic I'd end up using it for selfish reasons instead of elevating the whole of humanity.

>> No.1975535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515285878493.png -(688.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704615

>>1975534
Ciri smiled and then sighed with relief.

You and me both. We have a lot in common after all. I wonder if it was our destiny to meet.

>> No.1975536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515286890824.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 800x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192447

>>1975535
Maybe, or maybe it was just good fortune. Either way I'm not going to question it.
Illya states as her cheerful smile returns for a moment, but only for a moment before she becomes serious again
...Anyway, asides from the possibility of ambitious mages trying to kidnap me, there is another important fact you should know. Namely, that I only have a few years left at the most to live.

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)20:01.

>> No.1975537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515287030920.jpg -(130.3 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133446

>>1975536
Ciri's face then becomes very serious as well.
She was smiling for a moment, but that revelation surprised her. It also annoyed her a little bit.

...What now? How many exactly?

>> No.1975538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515287583360.png -(302.8 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310103

>>1975537
Honestly, there's no way of telling for sure until my body begins to wear down.
...I just know that the heavy modifications that were done to me have severely shortened my natural lifespan, and that I wasn't meant to live after fulfilling my purpose as the 5th Grail vessel.
After all if what she has said before is of any indication, she was going to be a sacrifice just like her ancestor
And well, since the 5th attempt at completing the ritual was a failure, I'm basically an unused catalyst that is existing past its due date.
But then with her smile returning to her face, as if she's trying to reassure Ciri, Illya then says
But don't worry, I'm not planning to just roll over and die! With this reality being the way it is I'm sure that I can find a way to live for many years to come.
...And now it may dawn onto Ciri why Illya has been so interested in studying the way she manipulates space and time

>> No.1975539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515287925393.jpg -(336.9 KiB, 1000x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344992

>>1975538
Good.
Ciri says flatly. Her face didn't change.

I'm not going to let anything happen to you either. I don't know if I can help, but I'll try.

>> No.1975540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515288420075.jpg -(126.2 KiB, 886x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129200

>>1975539
And that is when Illya will reach over to...
...Pat Ciri on the head, like the other woman isn't older than her
Lets do our best to look after each other, alright? That way I won't feel as guilty having to rely on you all the time!
That last part mostly said in a teasing sort of way

>> No.1975541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515289001705.png -(197.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201840

>>1975540
>>1975540
She narrows her eyes a moment, and her nose scrunches up before Ciri sits upright and clears her throat.
She was slightly flustered. She had a childish side to her.

T-That's exactly what I was going to say!

>> No.1975542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515289711697.jpg -(36.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36888

>>1975541
Ciri's flustered reaction earns a whimsical laugh from Illya before she goes
Good! Then I suppose we truly are a lot alike after all.

>> No.1975543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515290036510.jpg -(692.8 KiB, 900x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709415

>>1975542
We're more alike than you'll ever know.
She says in a know-it-all tone of voice before standing up like she had something important to say.

...
Except she didn't. She just stared at Illya before defaulting back to the original discussion.
W-Well anyhow, you said you met a young mage. Has that helped you any with your task of circumventing your inevitable death?

>> No.1975544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515290391913.jpg -(285.0 KiB, 600x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291878

>>1975543
Illya seems a little amused by how that big show of Ciri's fell flat on its ass, but then in response to the woman's words she lets out a small sigh and replies
Unfortunately, he didn't have any solid ideas, at least at the time. The best he had to offer was the possibility of transferring my soul to another body.
...But to be honest, I'm not very comfortable with the idea. As problematic as my body is, it's all I left from my Mama.

>> No.1975545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515291157253.jpg -(163.1 KiB, 1024x1680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166990

>>1975544
I wouldn't recommend such a thing anyway. I know that it is possible to prolong life with magic. But I don't know how to do it. If mother were here, she might be able to do something...

Ciri bit her lip, looking at Illya uneasily.
Or if I had full control over my own power, maybe I could solve it, but that's impossible.

>> No.1975546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515291909834.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118038

>>1975545
Mm, soul transfer is a tricky thing that fails more often than not in my world.
...The human soul just doesn't like being placed in a foreign body.
Then putting on a cheerful and optimistic smile the small albino says
And don't worry, I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something eventually.

>> No.1975547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515292242090.jpg -(701.8 KiB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718601

>>1975546
You're right, we will.
She nodded to herself.
Maybe I can do something anyway... even if it's just normal magic.
She had been practicing after all.

It would help to know exactly what it is that's causing you to deteriorate. You said it was the changes made to you, but what changes were they exactly?

>> No.1975548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515293777502.jpg -(211.0 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216048

>>1975547
It would be easier to list the ways that my body WASN'T modified.
Illya then answers with a rueful sort of smile
I may look human, but I've been described as being a mass of Magic Circuits in human form before.
...Mm, Magic Circuits are what allows Magi in my world to do what they can do. Without them, they would just be ordinary humans. And the more you have, the higher quality the individual Circuits are, the greater your raw capacity for Thaumaturgy is.
The girl then shrugging as she adds
Even my heart and other organs have been modified for the purpose of handling magical energy and serving as a vessel for the Holy Grail. In fact my heart, serving as a core, would be the only thing left of me after being fully transformed into a vessel.

>> No.1975549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515294104444.jpg -(149.0 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152539

>>1975548
>>1975548
That's rather gruesome...
Ciri frowned at her.

But intriguing nonetheless. Such a thing wasn't in my world. I use magic by detecting natural ley-lines in the world called Intersections, whereupon one may draw upon the natural forces of the world. It's difficult, and has many drawbacks.
She cocks her head to the side, but ends her explanation short.

I can't fathom what you've been through. But Geralt might... He's been genetically mutated more than anyone else I know.
Sadly though, Geralt is an idiot in these matters and probably wouldn't be much help as anything other than another pair of feet to do legwork for them.

>> No.1975550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515294363585.png -(140.3 KiB, 253x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143647

And in the aftermath of that dangerous gym battle Jasmine and Sapphire had split off to heal up their pokemon, and in the case of Jasmine, pick up the wreckage.
I should have made the platform more stable, or next time I'll just have the battle on the ground floor...
Maybe she'll stick an elevator in the center of the tower.

>> No.1975551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515294608614.jpg -(561.7 KiB, 2119x2949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575148

>>1975549
Mm! Leylines exist in my world as well, and by utilizing them a Magus can perform spells and rituals that are normally beyond their innate ability.
That is why scouting out a suitable plot of land was so important to the Three Families.
...That and at the time the magical side of European society was engulfed in a brutal war between the Association and the Holy Church, so they wanted to perform the ritual in a land far away from all of that.
And then Ciri went and suggested Geralt as a possible source of information, earning a slight smile from Illya as she says
And I suppose that would be worth a try, but Geralt hardly seems like the book knowledge type.

>> No.1975552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515294782956.png -(978.0 KiB, 1075x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1001518

>>1975524
Muffled sounds come from Shimakaze as she continues to give Helena inexperienced oral gratification. Her breaths begin to escape through her nose as Helena pushes down on her head, taking more and more of Helena's length into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around sliding over every nook and cranny of her engorged tip. Meanwhile, her hand continues to fondle her balls, tugging on them playfully

"It...it tastes good..."

Her sucking becomes a bit harder

>> No.1975553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515295202462.png -(904.8 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
926514

>>1975551
Geralt knows a lot about curses and how to lift them. He's been through a lot of mutation and despite his simple nature, he has a very thorough understanding of human anatomy. I've watched him perform autopsies. Usually on things that are already dead, mind you, but he's smarter than he looks.

I think his age is just catching up with him. I'll talk to him myself if you prefer.

>> No.1975554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515295352547.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 472x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42816

>>1975550
>>1975550
It wouldn't be long before Sapphire makes her way back into view, practically leaping up from where she had spent time healing her pokemon. She preferred to use berries over machines, so it wouldn't have taken her that long to treat them. She always had berries handy.

Jasmine~!

>> No.1975555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515295386247.jpg -(576.3 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590129

>>1975552
Ah~ She may be inexperienced, but it still feels really good!
Helena thinks to herself as she slides her cock deeper and deeper into Shimakaze's mouth, smiling down at the young ship as she goes
Mm~! Just keep doing it like that, dear...And try to breath through your nose.
Her engorged girth twitching and pulsing inside of Shimakaze from the pleasurable sensations rippling through its length, and the girl will soon catch the taste of precum as it leaks out of the tip

>> No.1975556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515295766575.jpg -(43.2 KiB, 587x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44236

>>1975553
Oh no, it's fine. If you think he might be able to offer some insight then it would be best if we spoke to him together.
Illya insists with a bright smile
It's not like I dislike him or anything after all.

>> No.1975557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515296045116.png -(1.6 MiB, 1260x1610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1634890

>>1975555
Shimakaze will start gagging as Helena's hardened length goes deeper into her mouth and down her throat. Copious amounts of the young ship's warm saliva slide down her shaft. Tasting something...Shimakaze starts licking the very tip, lapping off whatever precum drools from Helena

"That tasted salty and a little bitter...but I liked it..."

All while trying to remember to breathe through her nose

>> No.1975558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515296148741.jpg -(50.9 KiB, 480x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52130

>>1975554
And she'd see Jasmine doing some rubble cleaning with her by now mostly healed up steelix snoozing in the corner, she had her own stock of healing supplies herself.
Ah you're back... you're pokemon's doing better right?
She did after all go a little far.
Steelix is mostly recovered but I think he's a little sore at his loss...

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)22:35.

>> No.1975559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515296528701.jpg -(79.9 KiB, 613x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81767

>>1975557
...!
The way that Shimakaze licks at the tip of Helena's dick in an attempt to lap up those fluids ends up being what pushes the psion over the edge
Helena taking a firm hold of Shimakaze's head as she calls out
O-Oh...Ah! I-I'm cumming~!
Squeezing her eyes shut as her cock explodes inside of the little ship's mouth
Spraying sticky and hot fluids right down her throat with several rapid bursts as the psion humps against her face

>> No.1975560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515296658232.jpg -(740.5 KiB, 1000x1036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
758238

>>1975558
My pokemon will be fine. Toro's a tough bird.
Sapphire says proudly, grinning stupidly at Jasmine.

But you know what my win means, right?

>> No.1975561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515296796601.png -(6.7 MiB, 2816x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7025309

>>1975556
All right then. We can do that whenever you're ready. He only lives down the street.

>> No.1975562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515296878728.png -(288.6 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295496

>>1975509
>>1975527
Broly was still charging his power while Bardock pelts him with ki blasts. Seeing that he keeps popping in and out in different areas. The massive Saiyan looks annoyed but then he'll grin

"Like an annoying fly! You're nothing BUT A PEST!!!"

Broly is by no means a fool, so what better to hit an opponent all over the place? By letting out a very powerful blast of energy from his body, threatening to obliterate everything around him in a large radius!

>> No.1975563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515297272800.jpg -(79.0 KiB, 626x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80884

>>1975559
>>1975559
"Mmmmph?!"

Surprised by Helena's sudden course of action. Shimakaze's eyes roll back as she feels her cock throb and pulsates deep in her throat as it releases its generous offering of fresh semen. She can feel the hot, gooey, seed gather in her tummy, resulting in a very warm feeling. This caused her to gag some more, semen and saliva spurt from her mouth and nose, and the poor girl even ended up wetting herself from it as her head gets hazy, with tears from all the gagging running down her face, and her body going a bit limp as a result of it all

>> No.1975564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515297302752.jpg -(482.2 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493800

>>1975561
Right! I think I'll save it for another day, however, since we just had a big long discussion and I could use a break.
Illya decides as she stands up from her bed
A break that could use some ice cream from the freezer!
Because even in the dead of winter kids will still eat ice cream
...As well as adults for that matter

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)22:55.

>> No.1975565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515297351324.jpg -(482.9 KiB, 1000x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494532

>>1975527
>>1975562
>>1975562
HYAAAAAAHHH!!
With Lightning crackling around her, Kale will watch the ensuing chaos that is constant Mr. Explodey, and begin pelting a barrage of energy blasts his way.
Screw it, Bardock will get out of the way if he wants to live. We have to throw everything we can at this guy! For Kale's sake!
Die die die die die!!!

>> No.1975566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515297366549.jpg -(139.8 KiB, 516x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143145

>>1975560
That's a relief, I'm glad I hate it when pokemon get hurt..
Even though she loves to watch them battle go figure.
Ah.... well for one thing it means you get a gym badge... I completely forgot to give it to you in the afterwards....
She looked a little flustered.

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)22:56.

>> No.1975567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515297858284.jpg -(464.1 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475222

>>1975563
Helena gradually comes down from her post-orgasmic high, her chest heaving with each breath as she begins to go
That was...Mm~ So...
But then she notices the state that Shimakaze is is, panic and worry flashing across her face as she goes
Shimakaze! Are you alright?!
Sliding her cock out of the poor girl to give her the chance to breath better

>> No.1975568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515297959398.png -(308.7 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316120

>>1975564
...I don't know when we got ice cream, but that does sound like a great idea.

>> No.1975569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298183401.jpg -(203.5 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208361

>>1975567
Shimakaze shows signs of life by coughing again, she can feel the puddle beneath her and how wet she feels. She starts tearing up and covers her face with her arms

"Uu...I-I had an accident..."

>> No.1975570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298217098.jpg -(60.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61560

>>1975568
Oh, I came across a quaint little creamery the other day, so I decided to purchase some of their specialty goods with the pocket money you gave me.
Illya explains as she leads the way out of her room
They even had ice cream made with pine needles! Which may sound a little strange, but it tastes really good!

>> No.1975571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298323617.png -(25.3 KiB, 189x138) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25946

>>1975566
Exactly! Your badge is mine~

>> No.1975572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298327697.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

>>1975569
Letting out a soft sigh, Helena moves to pull Shimakaze into a comforting hug
Gently patting the ship girl's back as she says
There there, it's alright...If anything, it was my fault for pushing you like that.

>> No.1975573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298523500.png -(104.7 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107167

>>1975572
Shimakaze sobs softly, burying her face in her chest as a way to get comfort

"Please don't tell anyone...especially not Amatsukaze...."

>> No.1975574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298582528.jpg -(354.0 KiB, 800x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362448

>>1975571
She looked a little taken aback.
Right, then I'll get it for you... it was a fun fight though...
She blushed a little.
So she forgot?
Let me just try and remember where I left them.
Things might have gotten moved in the clean up.

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)23:16.

>> No.1975575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298653395.jpg -(127.3 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130369

>>1975570
In that case, I can't wait to try it.
She seems to be happy with it at least.
Ciri will follow her with interest.

I'll need to go shopping later and make myself familiar with what the stores offer. Ice Cream is still new to me.

>> No.1975576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515298989177.jpg -(660.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676629

>>1975573
Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret between the two of us.
Helena assures as she continues to comfort the little ship, then after a few moments of thought she says
Ah, right...It would be better if you cleaned up somewhere else, wouldn't it?
And with that she'll reach to grab her smartphone
So why don't I take you to my place so you can use the bathroom there?
...Hm~ I'll even treat you to a delicious meal afterwards~

>> No.1975577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515299083287.jpg -(283.9 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290748

>>1975574
Sapphire patiently waited.
Another Badge~! I'm one step closer!

>> No.1975578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515299340383.png -(405.0 KiB, 550x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414706

>>1975575
I'm still a little unfamiliar with most modern concepts and inventions, the Einzberns are VERY traditional like that, but I did pick up on some things during the time I spent living with Onii-chan.
Illya says as they enter the second floor hallway on her way towards the stairs
Sooooo if you have any questions about how this-or-that works, then just ask me!

>> No.1975579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515299411482.jpg -(181.4 KiB, 695x1096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185782

>>1975576
The poor little ships till felt very embarrassed...but she'll look up past Helena's mounds and nods meekly while her face is a beet red

"Y-Your house?"

Shima's never been there before, and for some reason she finds that idea to be wonderful, perfect even

"...Can I spend the night too?"

>> No.1975580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515299447904.png -(2.5 MiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2614092

>>1975562
>>1975565
He himself isn't a fool either. Using his energy to get him away from the blast in a safe distance. With his hand still glowing, condensing the ki in his palms has a reached a point slowly expanding.

I grew tired of your games!

He cocks his arm back and to flings it forwards with all his might, chucking out a deadly ball of pure energy towards Broly. It speeds towards the bulky saiyan, expanding rapidly into something larger with each second until it reaches the size of small moon.

>> No.1975581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515299509648.png -(83.9 KiB, 218x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85942

>>1975577
And as she wandered off to go get it the Mawile from before wandered over and watched Sapphire curiously, the steel girl going through her things as she sought out her gym badges feeling a little lost.
So I guess she changed her mind about... raping me... or maybe she was just making that up, I guess I shouldn't mind but why do I feel disappointed?
Guess even the energy of this place got to her, though eventually she'd make her way back holding the familiar badge for the Olivine Gym.
Here we are, and you earned it, it was the best fight I've had yet, I really need to learn how to Mega Evolve pokemon.
Of course let's not forget this is the only fight she's had here.

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)23:31.

>> No.1975582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515299958876.jpg -(497.3 KiB, 803x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509227

>>1975579
Why, of course you can, Shimakaze.
Helena replies with her usual warm and charming smile as she tinkers with her phone a bit
Just give me a moment or...Ah~ There we go!
The psion soon causing a portal to open up right in the middle of Shimakaze's room
Helena's own living room showing on the other side
Behold, the wonders of modern technology!

>> No.1975583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515300140588.png -(1.8 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1886473

>>1975578
>>1975578
I will...
She smiled to herself.
I'm lucky to have you with me, Illya.

>> No.1975584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515300480178.jpg -(117.4 KiB, 800x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120185

>>1975581
>>1975581
Sapphire beckons her closer to hand over the badge.

...Well I only recently learned it myself. Adrian managed to beat me with mega evolution so I had to learn it myself to have a chance.

>> No.1975585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515300628345.png -(267.4 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273837

>>1975580
>>1975565
>>1975565
Amidst the crater, Broly stands and starts floating up despite his two opponents gearing up for their respective attacks!

"Your persistence annoys me. So I'm going to destroy this pitiful planet, along with everyone on it, ha!"

He then fires a large ball of energy, and Caulifla's blasts ended up getting blocked off by Broly's attack slowing it down some, and thanks to that Bardock's own blast meets it head-on and both spheres collide and caught in a struggle

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

>> No.1975586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515300781538.jpg -(159.3 KiB, 480x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163096

>>1975584
And she'd walk on over at her own pace, the girl holding out the badge for her as she listened.
I heard you need something special for it right, I think I should at least learn how to let my Steelix Mega Evolve, just in case.
Guess that means finding out more how it works.

>> No.1975587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515300872846.jpg -(372.3 KiB, 800x1610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381233

>>1975582
That does make her feel better, she smiles when Helena says that she could spend the night with her. And looks wowed once the portal opens up in the middle of her room

"W-Whoa...that's neat!"

The topless Shimakaze will gently break away from Helena and peeks into the portal. Sticking her nice butt towards the ruskie

>> No.1975588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515301406057.jpg -(379.8 KiB, 787x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388962

>>1975583
Oh please, I would say that the reverse is far more true.
Illya then insists with a dismissive wave of her hand
After all, who knows what would have happened if you hadn't come across me in those woods?

>> No.1975589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515301513515.jpg -(868.1 KiB, 863x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
888959

>>1975580
>>1975585
Caulifla will keep blasting. She wasn't giving up just because it wasn't working.
Something has to give... Come on..!!

>> No.1975590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515301752248.jpg -(602.6 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617081

>>1975587
...Mm...
Helena can't help but stare at Shimakaze's ass when the little ship presents it in such a tempting way, but in the end she fights back her baser urges and, standing up, nods to the portal and says
After you, dear. And don't be afraid, I'll be right behind you~

>> No.1975591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515301767524.png -(41.4 KiB, 188x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42389

>>1975586
Sapphire will grab... her hand. And grin. Ignoring the Malwile thingy

...You do~ Sadly I don't have one of those. I got mine from Rachel~

>> No.1975592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515301963894.png -(1.2 MiB, 900x1212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1287809

>>1975588
And I wouldn't have had any incentive to get my own home had I not run into you. I'd likely still be wandering in the wilderness like Geralt.
They both walk The Path that Witchers take. Slaying monsters for pitiful wages!

Now let's get to this ice cream.

>> No.1975593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515302121447.jpg -(255.9 KiB, 678x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262041

>>1975590
And without really thinking more about it. Shimakaze steps on through once Helena gave her the go ahead. And once in her living room the small shipgirl starts looking around

>> No.1975594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515302736119.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1194x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1081930

>>1975592
Hm~ Then I suppose we are already making good on the promise to look after each other.
Illya observes with a sly sort of smile as they descend to the first floor, the girl spinning around for a moment with her hands folded behind her back as she soon goes
But yes, for now let us indulge in some frozen dairy goodness!
And I think that might be a good note to fade on for now

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)00:25.

>> No.1975595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515303196345.jpg -(78.5 KiB, 492x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80408

>>1975591
And the Mawile seems to be, ignoring them now... almost like she doesn't care, Jasmine however doesn't seem to be mind as she smiles back.
I guess I'll have to ask those Guild people, or maybe see if Erika will get one for me... maybe one for Mawile too.
The pokemon in question glanced at them and then went back to pretending to ignore them.

>> No.1975596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515303322388.jpg -(506.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
518119

>>1975593
Helena's living room is as clean and orderly as it usually is, even with all of the plants and flowers growing in their pots and planters
And part of that is thanks to Helena's ever loyal roomba, which will be seen zipping into the living room just as Helena herself steps through the portal and uses her smartphone to close it
...And here we are~! Feel free to make yourself at home.

>> No.1975597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515303407060.jpg -(235.9 KiB, 1654x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241587

>>1975595
I can ask Erika for you~
The smile on her face turned more sinister.

I'll teach you a few things that I learned from Erika if you'd like~

>> No.1975598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515303664169.png -(613.8 KiB, 659x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
628573

>>1975596
Shimakaze sees all the flowers and even kneels down to look at the Roomba

"Wow look at this thing!"

Points at it. But then Shima blinks a few times and frowns a little

"I-I forgot to get clean clothes..."

All that Shima is wearing is her thong, her high heeled...flipper boots and her stockings. Not to mention her thing is wet from her accident earlier...

>> No.1975599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515303746454.png -(6.5 MiB, 2000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6823328

>>1975589
>>1975585
Two giant sphere's of death colliding? Yeah there's going to be a light show. The skies are swallowed up by pure green and blue light, coating the sky in the blinding light. Bardock was close, seeing this and having flash backs. He tries to make sure the blast doesn't break from it's path.

It's just like when Freeza...No.
The stress and conflict of what he dealt with in the past haunts his visions, a broken record constantly playing out in his mind.
No...
No!

>> No.1975600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515304207150.jpg -(92.5 KiB, 780x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94687

>>1975597
I'd like that, she's always so hard to talk too.
Jasmine gets molested by plants whenever she goes.
Other?
And then she saw her expression... and blushed.
So you weren't kidding... well... ah..

>> No.1975601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515304255793.png -(356.5 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365099

>>1975589
>>1975599
Caulifla is doing more than she realizes as her blasts likely collide with Bardock's due to her position. Which means she's feeding it with more energy, making it bigger and pushes against his even more. And Broly doesn't look pleased about that and fires off several more of his own to feed his attack, but strays blasts from Caulifla's barrage end up colliding with them

"SCUM!!! GRAAAAAHH!!!"

Starts firing, even more, to make up for it, what shall our heroes do!?

>> No.1975602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515304369952.jpg -(737.2 KiB, 966x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754937

>>1975598
Ah...! You're right! And that completely slipped my mind as well...
Helena then admits with an embarrassed sort of look on her face
No matter, I'll just hop back real quick and fetch a clean outfit for you.
Helena already getting her phone out again as she says that
So in the meantime feel free to use the bathroom. It's up on the second floor down the hall.

>> No.1975603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515304645251.jpg -(264.2 KiB, 850x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270523

>>1975602
Shima looks up the stairs and looks back to her tall and busty lover, nodding

"Okay then!"

Looks at the Roomba for a bit longer, finding it cute and then off she goes to find the bathroom. Once she finds it she starts fiddling about with the water until its just right for her and starts removing the rest of her clothing

"Her white stuff was yummy...I...I can still taste it in my mouth."

>> No.1975604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515305160182.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 600x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202682

>>1975600
Unless of course you don't want it~ I had fun battling you, so I don't mind letting Erika harvest what she's been working on~

>> No.1975605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515305360078.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175414

>>1975603
Little Shimakaze will be left alone for awhile as Helena fetches some fresh clothes from her room
...And ends up spending a bit of time cleaning up Shimakaze's room and straightening things up a bit, although she eventually pulls herself away since she doesn't want to keep the girl waiting
And so she will reappear once the blonde ship has settled into the bath, knocking on the bathroom door before entering with a smile
I'm back~
Showing the clothes she is holding before setting them down on the bathroom counter
Now then, I suppose I should run your dirty clothes through the wash while you are here...
Helena already bending over to scoop them up as she says that

>> No.1975606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515305384405.jpg -(774.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
792656

>>1975599
>>1975601
I'll try something else then!
Feeling like she wasn't contributing much, Caulifla begins charging something up. A larger beam attack that she'll release after some build-up!
She puts her full power into it, making it a rather large beam.
She's firing it with her eyes closed due to the brightness of the area. So her accuracy will be shit if Broly doesn't stay still.

>> No.1975607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515305603027.png -(338.5 KiB, 620x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346654

>>1975604
Well...
It's been so long since her last time, and part of that caused her to blush more.
No I agreed to it when I accepted your challenge and you won fair and square.

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)01:13.

>> No.1975608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515305827131.png -(244.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250469

>>1975607
Eh? You'll have to say it more clearly than that... I just said I didn't mind right? If that's what you want, you have to say it so I understand it.

>> No.1975609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515305956226.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128028

>>1975605
Indeed Shimakaze was already in the bath, happily playing in the water

"Welcome back! And okay Helena."

Comments Shimakaze as Helena proceeds to pick up the little one's dirty laundry

>> No.1975610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515306253879.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

>>1975609
Then with Shimakaze's clothes gathered up, Helena stands up straight again with that warm smile of hers as she asks
And while I'm at it, is there anything else I can do for you?
A light chuckle being heard from her as she then says
I always strive to be the perfect host after all~

>> No.1975611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515306369680.png -(248.8 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254773

>>1975608
She blushed even harder.
She wants me to admit it.
She gripped her hand tighter.
Then I want it, these urges, it gets so hard to relieve it alone now.
The Mawile seemed to smirk and point at Jasmine, apparently her pokemon knows she's been having to deal with it awhile.

>> No.1975612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515306617309.png -(2.8 MiB, 934x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2907963

>>1975601
>>1975606

He started hearing voices in his head. Anger, pain, loss. The saiyan felt that inch by inch experience of being swallowed up by Freeza's blast, hearing his cackle as that giant ball of death falls towards Planet Vegeta, home world turning it into space dust.

I WON'T LET YOOOOOOOU!
Something deep inside Bardock snapped. The feeling he felt before surfaced as he screams out, being engulfed in a burst of energy. Califiua and Broly will feel a giant tremor of power burst from Bardock. What is happening to him?

>> No.1975613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515307191107.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 665x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179962

>>1975611
With Jasmine's hand still in her own, he'll pull Jasmine closer and use her other hand to firmly grope Jasmine's behind.

That's what I like to hear! It's not because I won, it's because you're a dirty little slut~ I bet Erika will be pleased to know how far you've fallen~

>> No.1975614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515307302455.png -(584.5 KiB, 1036x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598494

>>1975612
>>1975612
>>1975606
Well that giant burst of energy along with Caulifla's all-out attack collided with Broly's big ball of green doom. Both attacks now push forth against Broly's attack

"WHAT!?"

Is Broly's reaction to feeling that burst of power from the First Super Saiyan. Unfortunately for him though, their combined attack breaks through Broly's sphere and merge into a massive beam heading start for Broly

He surrounds himself in his barrier

"GYAAAARRGH!!"

>> No.1975615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515307486890.png -(252.4 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258433

>>1975614
But his barrier wasn't enough as he was caught off guard by Bardock's sudden power-up. And he's caught within that beam and sent flying out of the planet's orbit and into space at high speeds until it reaches a desolate planet's orbit and is drawn to it

"KAKAROT!! GWAAARGGH!!"

>> No.1975616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515307610932.jpg -(660.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676755

>>1975613
And she'd get an excited little moan from the squeeze.
Ahhh, this place, even after so long and trying to pretend, it's really gotten to me! Ever since that first time with Erika...
And she only teased her!

>> No.1975617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515307637775.png -(1.9 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2027763

>>1975615
>>1975614
...And once that happens the attack explodes at full force on its surface, heavily scarring the planetside, no way anything can survive that. Or one would think, either way, the threat is now eliminated, the aftermath seeming like it left absolutely no trace of the Saiyan threat

>> No.1975618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515307784157.jpg -(468.0 KiB, 800x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479208

>>1975612
>>1975615
>>1975614
>>1975617
Caulifla will be breathing heavily. Ki attacks take energy too.

...It looks like we might have got him!
She said to herself still slightly worried about Bardock. She looked off toward where Bardock was to see if he destroyed himself, or if that burst of power had done something.

>> No.1975619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515308460552.png -(173.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177466

>>1975610
"Um no, I'm okay!"

Says Shima with a cute little smile with tinted cheeks

"But you said something about yummy food?"

>> No.1975620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515308561724.png -(538.4 KiB, 426x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551284

>>1975614
>>1975614
>>1975615
>>1975617
>>1975618

Bardock was nowhere in site the planet was shaking and dust covered the surrounding area. But Califuia will notice something in the smoke a dim light slowly dispensing the smoke.

The female saiyan will see a sudden change in appear of the saiyan's appearance. Longer hair, his aura was much denser and so was the crackles of sparks surrounding his body. A form Califuia has seen before.

...

>> No.1975621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515309326977.jpg -(576.3 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590129

>>1975619
That's right~ And I was thinking of making...Hm...
Helena gives this some thought with a slight tilt of her head, before nodding to herself she suggests
How does macaroni and cheese sound?

>> No.1975622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515309492482.jpg -(354.8 KiB, 366x619) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
363327

>>1975621
"Waaaah~!"

Shimakaze starts to happily/excitedly splash in the water, seems and sounds like that is a splendid idea to her

"Yes please!"

>> No.1975623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515309898437.jpg -(609.2 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623806

>>1975622
Wonderful~ Then I shall get started on it once I have the laundry going.
Helena decides with a smile as she turns to leave the bathroom, pausing for a moment to glance back at Shimakaze and add
And perhaps we could find a movie to watch as well...Wouldn't that be fun?

>> No.1975624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515310554585.jpg -(301.9 KiB, 852x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309178

MEANWHILE!!

After getting his ass handed to him due to his extreme overconfidence...Broly stands amidst a massive crater on that distant planet. Flipping his absolute shit, feeling so incredibly angry that two lowly Saiyan's beaten him. His energy swirling violently around him, causing the entire planet to quake and break apart from it, raging storms overhead

"GRAAAAAHANNNN!!! PIECES OF TRASH!!!"

Like a child throwing a tantrum he forces off several energy blasts from his body, nuking the shit out of the planet some more

"Bastards....I'll kill them...I'll kill them! I'LL KILL THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"

  • And then with his anger peaking he breaks on through, going further than ever as his body is glowing brightly as it starts changing. Until finally...."

"Hah...hah...hah..."

>> No.1975625   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1975624
Until finally, he'd hear a whistle and some applaud not too far behind him

>> No.1975626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515310887255.gif -(1000.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1024085

>>1975623
"Yeah! Let's watch a fun movie that'll make us laugh!"

She'd comment gingerly

>> No.1975627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515310956291.jpg -(138.9 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142284

>>1975625
Broly will hear this and turn around to face the source

"......"

>> No.1975628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515311191603.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975627
He'd see this girl, applauding at him with a smile on her face
Impressive power, truly~
Reaching super saiyan 3 like that... Very impressive.
But goku has reached super saiyan god, that form alone won't do.

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)02:46.

>> No.1975629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515311420077.jpg -(623.4 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638339

>>1975626
So some manner of lighthearted comedy...
...Very well then, I shall see what is available on my streaming service.
Then with that Helena will exit the bathroom in order to start the laundry and to get to work on preparing dinner
...And since it's getting late, this may be a fine point to fade to Helena and Shimakaze sharing a fun little sleepover together

>> No.1975630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515311517798.jpg -(69.9 KiB, 480x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71591

>>1975628

The vein in his forehead throbs. Broly remembers that KAKAROT is also called Goku by his friends. His fists clench shut as the lightning aura around gets erratic

"And who are you supposed to be?!"

>> No.1975631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515311914912.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975630
Oh, just a demon lord who got curious at all the ruskus.
I love the muscle~
I've been watching things for a while now, and I can definitely say you don't stand a chance against goku... yet.
You're more likely to get yourself killed too at this rate due to how aggressive you are.

>> No.1975632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515312532163.png -(798.3 KiB, 851x524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
817425

>>1975631
"GAAH! I WILL KILL KAKAROT! I'LL KILL THOSE OTHER BITCHES!!!"

Broly's power takes a massive spike. Veins throb through his large musculature, he's really really mad

"I'll kill you!"

And as Helen likely suspected he'd do...Broly starts bombarding the area she was standing/sitting on with energy blasts, just wrecking the crap out of it, aggressive indeed

>> No.1975633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515312670879.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1975632
The blasts would go right through her, like a sort of hologram and she would continue to smile at this situation
Oh my, someone needs to be punished~
She would say, clapping her hands once more, and then broly would be swallowed up in a puff of smoke, returned to base form, and... having a much more slender form?

>> No.1975634   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1975633
>>1975633
"......!!?"

Broly was surprised as his blast went right through the woman, his blasts destroy everything else but not her? That confused and infuriated him

Unfortunately for him though, Helen did as Helen does and he felt his power go away, so he falls to his knees

"Uuuurggh...what...what did you do to me, wretch?!"

Broly starts saying as the smoke clears, taking note at how different his body feels now

>> No.1975635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515313457584.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1975634
I made you cuter~

>> No.1975636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515313654500.jpg -(339.0 KiB, 732x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347106

>>1975635
He...she? Look at her hands, seeing they're much smaller...more feminine...there's a look of shock and anger on her face as she glares at Helen

"Turn me back this instant! I'll tear you to pieces!"

>> No.1975637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515313909797.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1975636
And then tentacles would sprout from literally everywhere around them.
I love these things~
You know what they do to cute girls when they get their hands on them, right?
They haven't attacked her yet though, clearly this woman is trying to make a point

>> No.1975638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515314232454.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 362x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111985

>>1975637
Despite her now severely weakened state she gets to her feet and looks like she's ready to fight

"Tch...!"

Broly looks all around her and just sees tentacle after tentacle after tentacle. Balling her hands into fists, they shake with anger

"Grr..."

She grunts angrily, but doesn't answer Helen and keeps glaring at her

"......"

>> No.1975639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515314512474.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1975638
I thought about it for a little while as I was observing your little fight.
Then it came to me, by nature your instincts are just far higher than most saiyans due to your insane amount of saiyan potential.
I'm not going to use some silly mind control device on you and suppress your power, but what I will do is teach you that you're not the strongest thing on that planet.
Think of it as an early lesson I guess, so you don't accidentally provoke someone who can destroy an entire universe with their pinky.

>> No.1975640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515314720072.png -(27.5 KiB, 171x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28111

>>1975639
That makes Broly think about her father and all he did to her and tried to do to her. The mere thought of him rouses her anger, everything seemed to just make Broly angry

"Then WHY?! What interest am I to you!?"

>> No.1975641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515315033415.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1975640
Waste of saiyan blood, can't have you just die the next time you happen to catch the notice of the stronger people here.
I want to make sure you don't die this time around and see where you end up if you learn a little bit of restraint.
Well... that is unless you want to be raped by these tentacles and have every hole in your body violated.

>> No.1975642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515315453481.png -(23.4 KiB, 157x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23942

>>1975641
She's gritting her teeth, her fists continue shaking as she tries not paying any attention to the sea of tentacles surrounding them

"NO!"

She says, pretty much saying that she's willing to work with her. Despite her pride taking a massive hit, she looks utterly defeated

>> No.1975643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515315574639.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975642
Awesome~
And then the tentacles would disappear back into the ground where they came from
Although you're keeping that body for a while until people forget that stunt you pulled.

>> No.1975644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515315755242.jpg -(132.0 KiB, 550x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135192

>>1975643
Watching the mass of appendages sink into the ground, she turns her attention to Helen again

"Kuh fine....So now what?"

>> No.1975645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515315986930.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1975644
Now you use that one part of you that you usually don't use.
Your head.
In this world, you're not that strong, so that means you have to prioritize survival above all first.
Although I suppose I should explain what I mean by that.
Insert long lengthy explanation about this world and pulling people in from many different universes and timelines and all that

>> No.1975646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515316557780.jpg -(124.9 KiB, 654x973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127889

>>1975645
All of what Helen explained to her swims around in her head. It's a lot to take in, especially now that she's a woman. She hisses and looks down at the ground

"None of that matters!"

Well...it does matter, she knows she'll have to focus her efforts on survival but there's something else weighing more heavily on her mind

"What did you say....about Ka...Kakarot...! Having this god form?"

>> No.1975647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515316897422.jpg -(282.5 KiB, 1000x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289236

>>1975646
It's called super saiyan god.
You recently unlocked super saiyan 3, but both goku and vegeta have unlocked super saiyan god and super saiyan blue.
It's a shorter way of sayingn super saiyan god super saiyan.
She shrugs
Silly names if you ask me.
Besides that, he's also unlocked a special state called ultra instinct. This goku is way further into the timeline.

>> No.1975648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515317072846.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 368x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53971

>>1975647
"You said I didn't stand a chance against Kakarot yet! So how do I become stronger than him?"

>> No.1975649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515317187923.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1975648
You train, you learn.
There are many powerful warriors on that world, many new techniques to be discovered.
When someone else is stronger than you, you just train until you CAN beat them.
No more relying on natural strength alone.

>> No.1975650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515317693095.png -(27.5 KiB, 171x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28111

>>1975649
"....."

Things like training...learning new techniques. Not relying on just her incredible power? Those concepts looked like they were very foreign to the now female Saiyan

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)04:34.

>> No.1975651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515318125692.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1975650
Sounds alien to you, right?
Also going to have to hide that temper of yours a bit.
Can't have people getting any ideas, because trust me... an ego in this world is most likely to get you raped.
Trust me, there is nothing more satisfying than breaking someone's ego~

>> No.1975652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515318458051.png -(274.4 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280989

>>1975651
"And how...do you expect me to do that?!"

She was stabbed as a baby and was left for dead while dealing with Goku's insistent wailing for hours on end. This girl is not right in the head. Even now there's a murderous rage in her

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)04:47.

>> No.1975653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515318652042.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1975652
It's for the sake of survival, right?
She'd ponder
Although, I suppose there is one other way to suppress that rage and killer instinct inside of you, at least for a while.

>> No.1975654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515318861189.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 362x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111985

>>1975653
"....I'm listening."

>> No.1975655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515319215770.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975654
Something similar to what your father did.
He used a device to control you, to suppress your instincts and power that were driving you crazy.
What I am proposing is to inject yourself with blue Mana.
It is a type of magical energy that focuses on logic and strategy, the gain of knowledge, while you would be more like red... an energy that is violent, emotional, is more about emotional freedom than anything.
Both are in conflict you see, but by giving you some blue Mana, it would bring your emotions under control... under a balance I guess.
You will be the one who has to inject yourself with them every day, that would be your responsibility.

>> No.1975656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515319584702.jpg -(302.6 KiB, 1042x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309813

>>1975655
Her face shows anger again since Paragus was brought up. Though she is trying to not flip her shit

"Ngh! ...Blue Mana?"

She repeats, never in her life has she heard that term

"...Where do I find it?"

>> No.1975657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515319800876.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1975656
She'd look around in her pockets and would eventually pull out a small device before tossing it to her
Here, this is the device you'll be using.
Just place the thing against your chest and press the switch and it'll send a shock of blue mana into you when you need it.

>> No.1975658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515320148981.png -(71.4 KiB, 216x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73100

>>1975657
She catches it and looks at it while holding in the palm of her hand. Glancing at Helen for a moment and then decides to inject herself with some to see what it'll be like. So she pressed sit against her chest and presses the switch

>> No.1975659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515320378476.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 917x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1271261

>>1975658
Not much hesitation, huh?
And with that, the energy would course through her, bringing her clarity of mind and calming her emotions drastically, what was once anger and pure aggression was now a clear mind and calm
Of course, it wasn't that huge a dose, so she still was prone to anger, it was just lessened significantly

>> No.1975660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515320740965.png -(53.1 KiB, 192x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54362

>>1975659
"It was in my best interest to do so. It is a lot better to get used to the regiment quickly."

And voila it looks like it did the trick

"And my other forms...can I still use them? Or did you make it so I am stuck like this?"

Those last words laced with a bit venom. As it wasn't a huge dose she is still feeling angry...well no, maybe not angry. But...just very bothered about being a woman

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)05:25.

>> No.1975661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515320965698.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975660
You can still use them, I've just made them a bit cuter~

>> No.1975662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515321413674.png -(44.3 KiB, 193x189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45405

>>1975661
"Tch...fine then. So I have the means to control my emotions now. So that leaves my training. I've never trained before or bothered learning new techniques. I don't know where to start."

>> No.1975663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515321531067.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1975662
Why not train with those saiyan women~?
A bit of different clothes, and they won't even know it's you.
I could even mask your ki.

>> No.1975664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515321760660.png -(29.5 KiB, 157x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30255

>>1975663
"...Sounds reasonable enough. What about a name?"

>> No.1975665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515321875686.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1975664
I dunno, I'm sure you can of one.
Did you even introduce yourself to these people?
If not, your name should be fine.

>> No.1975666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515322000441.png -(49.9 KiB, 204x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51131

>>1975665
"No...I didn't. I suppose that'll have to do then."

>> No.1975667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515322426476.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1975666
Perfect, that alone should do the trick.
Now, for an outfit for you.
I don't want to make it too obvious.
She would snap her fingers and broly would have a new outfit
That should do it.

>> No.1975668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515322597465.png -(46.2 KiB, 194x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47353

>>1975667
Broly looks down at herself, seeing that she has new clothing on. And then she looks back at Helen with a cocked brow

"How are you able to do the things you can do?"

>> No.1975669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515322729319.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1975668
I suppose you could say I'm a god, or rather, something greater~
The beings on this world and many others worship me, directly or indirectly~
I'm so powerful, I can simply make things happen and change reality with a whim.
Most of the time I don't really do it though, I just enjoy watching things unfold.

>> No.1975670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515323026577.png -(37.4 KiB, 202x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38268

>>1975669
"I see..."

"I guess I'm lucky I met her here. Although I regret attacking her seeing as I'm a woman...I'll just have to endure this until she returns me back to normal."

"That explains why you let that fight ensue."

She huffs

>> No.1975671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515323307843.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1975670
Oh yeah, the monsters will be able to fix that damage in time anyway, so it's no big deal.
Now then, I should return you to that world, I look forward to seeing what you do from here on.
Before I do though, my name is Helen~

>> No.1975672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515323450881.png -(41.1 KiB, 141x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42049

>>1975671
She'll nod

"Alright then. I guess I'll be seeing you around."

>> No.1975673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515323541899.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1975672
Yeah, you will~
And with that she would appear back on the other planet, not too far off where their battle ensued

>> No.1975674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515324140000.png -(48.0 KiB, 318x149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49117

>>1975673
And so Broly found herself back on Quadri 13. She takes a good deep breath, assesses her situation and what she should do next. Survival wouldn't be difficult, it's finding the right training that will prove to be the hardest. But with Helen's advice, she at least knows a good place to start. Kale and Caulifla....

"Feels like I'm not too far from where our battle took place. What a pain...but it is the best course of action I train with them..."

And off she goes! However by the time she got there she didn't find anything or anyone to train/fight with. With that option out of the way, for now, she instead decides to explore the planet until such time she finds either them out there or their power level

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)06:22.

>> No.1975675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515347168073.png -(52.0 KiB, 261x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53295

After exploring various locales over the course of several hours. Broly is finally just wandering around Aurora looking for interesting places and/or people she can possibly get any training out of

She looks rather bored as she continues her walk, thankfully her "medicine" is keeping her calm, logical and collected although she can still be prone to anger if pushed enough

>> No.1975676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515352129316.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114491

>>1975675
Well, lookie here, it's a lion! Pretty strong-looking one at that. It's the early afternoon, so of course though, the cat is taking a nap. She's surrounded by empty burger wrappers, so she at least got a good hunt in before conking out.

Nnn...no more steak sauce~

>> No.1975677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515352429491.png -(42.0 KiB, 165x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42981

>>1975676
Coming across this...Broly looks down at the sleeping lion. Along with something very obvious if that picture is anything to go by

"Ugh...why do a lot of women here have penises?"

Since Broly was walking down the streets of Aurora, I'm going to assume that for whatever reason she's just napping out in the open of a busy street

So Broly jabs her ribs a bit with her foot

"Hey, you're in the way."

>> No.1975678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515352567663.jpg -(297.3 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304394

>>1975677
Nnnn!

The lion stirs a bit and opens her eyes, looking up at the legendary Saiyan groggily

G'mornin'.

>> No.1975679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515352639634.jpg -(71.4 KiB, 500x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73086

>>1975678
"It's the afternoon."

>> No.1975680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515352755612.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975679
G'dafternoon, then.

She pops up to her feet, brushing herself off.

>> No.1975681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515352851450.jpg -(58.2 KiB, 718x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59641

>>1975680
"She looks strong at least."

Looks at her paws and tail

"What are you?"

>> No.1975682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515352926214.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975681
A lion. Name's March, it's a pleasure to meetcha.

>> No.1975683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515353142592.png -(28.2 KiB, 153x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28884

>>1975682
"A lion?"

She sounds like she's never seen a Lion before. She's only been in the actual city for a while, so she hasn't seen a large number of the different races yet. Though she didn't exactly talk with anyone either until now that is

"Broly. March, you look strong."

She crosses her arms

"But are you?"

>> No.1975684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515353255370.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90142

>>1975683
Well, I don't really like to brag, especially in these parts, but I'm no slouch, if I do say so myself.

>> No.1975685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515353342205.png -(83.2 KiB, 303x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85160

>>1975684
"Hmmm..."

She cocks her brow at March, rubbing her chin as she mulls things over

"Can you level mountains?"

>> No.1975686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515353466456.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 668x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106847

>>1975685
Well, I've never actually tried, but I don't think I'd get very far tryin'.

March scratches her tummy with one of those fluffy paws.

>> No.1975687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515353566351.png -(70.4 KiB, 366x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72111

>>1975686
"How would you know unless you try?"

>> No.1975688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515353932538.jpg -(115.0 KiB, 540x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117746

>>1975687
Well, I don't have much for leveling mountains except my own two paws. Who knows, maybe I could surprise myself.

>> No.1975689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357031817.jpg -(100.2 KiB, 500x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102598

>>1975688
"Hmm, well if you manage that then you could be what I'm looking for."

She'll nod

"Alright, do you possess enhanced speed or flight?"

>> No.1975690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357140863.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 524x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91943

>>1975689
Well, I can't fly, but I AM pretty fast. I'm no cheetah, but I can win most races.

>> No.1975691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357255837.jpg -(71.4 KiB, 500x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73086

>>1975690
"Hmm, well to save time I will carry you towards a mountain. Are you ready?"

>> No.1975692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357297243.png -(966.3 KiB, 1100x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989455

>>1975691
Huh? Wait, right now?! I mean...I guess I don't have anything planned.

>> No.1975693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357492359.png -(61.0 KiB, 303x366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62486

>>1975692
"Good, now let's go."

And so Broly grabs March and off they go towards a rocky and mountainous area at high speeds

>> No.1975694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357565654.jpg -(109.7 KiB, 800x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112339

>>1975693
Heh, wow. A place like this, I'm expecting to have a final battle with my fierce rival.

She looks around and cracks her paws, somewhat unsure about this.

>> No.1975695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357811733.jpg -(126.0 KiB, 746x1003) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128976

>>1975694
She looks around, she feels this area is adequate for what they need it for. Turning to face the lion, Broly thumbs over at a nearby mountain wall

"Alright, show me what you can do."

>> No.1975696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515357955046.jpg -(69.6 KiB, 516x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71279

>>1975695
Alright, here goes!

March pulls back her fist and drives it into the mountain, causing a large crater to form in the rock wall, a few more good punches causing the cracks to grow out longer and pieces to fall off and fall to her sides

>> No.1975697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515358114284.jpg -(339.0 KiB, 732x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347106

>>1975696
"...."

Broly watches her crack apart the mountain wall with consecutive punches. Although she was hoping she would be able to demolish it in its entirety with a single punch

"hmmmm....not bad."

>> No.1975698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515358360102.jpg -(51.3 KiB, 568x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52537

>>1975697
Ha, guess I don't know my own strength. It's not demolished, though, but I'm proud of myself! March, you're gettin' an ice cream after this~

>> No.1975699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515358547445.jpg -(65.3 KiB, 341x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66873

>>1975698
"Well..you still did better than I thought. But this shouldn't be the end for you, you can still improve. Which is what I want; I want to become stronger. So I need to train with strong individuals."

>> No.1975700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515358659967.jpg -(264.7 KiB, 1280x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271037

>>1975699
And so you wanna train with me, is that it?

>> No.1975701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515358761499.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 372x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71691

>>1975700
"Since we're here, I suppose it'd be waste to at least not spar with you for a while."

She says with her arms crossed

"Better than nothing. But I'll have to remain at my base form. And even then I'll need to hold back considerably..."

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)15:59.

>> No.1975702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515359014935.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975701
As much as I hate to fight a cute girl, I guess we could trade a few blows.

>> No.1975703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515359123700.png -(37.4 KiB, 202x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38268

>>1975702
She clenched her fists

"Do not call me that, I am a warrior."

She still hates that Helen turned her into a woman. Shaking her head a little she assumes a stance

>> No.1975704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515359191044.jpg -(130.7 KiB, 615x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133843

>>1975703
Fine, cute warrior, then!

>> No.1975705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515359480260.png -(42.0 KiB, 165x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42981

>>1975704
"You're pushing it March. Don't. Call me that."

>> No.1975706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515359634086.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1251196

>>1975705
Alright, Broly. I apologize. I can tell you're very strong and it'd be a pleasure to spar, even though you'll probably kick my butt.

>> No.1975707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515359666476.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

Mayze was kneeling down on the edge of a small ravine, staring out into the distance at what used to be a landmass but is now mostly craters, magma, and the remains of Broly's testosterone.
Those two were really manly...
She thought to herself, biting her lower lip. She had been watching the fight from a distance, incredibly interested in how it would end. She had even touched herself a little bit thinking about it.
Two manly men from her Universe were going at it, and all she could imagine were what else they could do with all those muscles.

Mmn... I wonder if I should have joined in when I had the chance.
Because she's a filthy masochist and she knows it. She totally would've taken ALL the blows.
Sadly that would never come to pass, and all she could do was sigh and lament what could have been.

I guess I should probably check on them later.
I wonder if my son will ever be that manly, though.

Alternatively: Dark Pit's in the arcade, Ciri will now be actively seeking out mages so she'll be hanging out in Hyrule or outside of Aurora possibly asking where she can find one.
Sure every other person knows magic, but how many of them are experts? She had no idea, but she intends to find out.
I have no idea what I wanna do with Megumin, but I like posting her, so she's face down in a firey field still.
I'm also open to requests.

>> No.1975708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515360036823.png -(88.3 KiB, 286x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90460

>>1975706
She'll just sigh, and nods

"It's fine, now get ready. I will push you accordingly. So come at me with everything you got."

>> No.1975709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515360302365.jpg -(340.3 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348491

>>1975708
March pounds her fists together and shoots forward, trading a few blows with Broly. Having had no formal training, her strikes have raw strength behind them, but not much technique to match.

>> No.1975710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515360669437.png -(40.9 KiB, 194x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41853

>>1975709
Broly will fight pretty much the same way. She's never had any training before either. But thanks to the effects of the blue mana coursing through her, her moves have a sense of logic behind them. Or at least she'll quickly pick up on patterns and such and uses them against March

Both were getting a solid work-out, mostly March though as the hours stretch along. Given that both have pretty high endurance

However...all that comes to a close when Broly accidentally knees March in the balls. She was holding back thankfully, so they don't explode...but it'll still hurt like a motherfucker

"Ah! I'm sorry, that was an accident!"

Broly frowns

"Women should not have male genitals!"

>> No.1975711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515360911540.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975710
March's eyes water and she lets out a yowl as she falls to the ground, grabbing her crotch with both hands

Aaaaaah!!! Brolyyyyyy! Don't you know not to hit below the beeeeelt?!

>> No.1975712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515361060247.png -(10224 B, 126x100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10224

>>1975711
She looks a little guilty

"I didn't mean to March. It just happened..."

"Damn it all, and things were going well enough..."

"Look let's just...call it a day."

>> No.1975713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515361217558.jpg -(297.3 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304394

>>1975712
Nnngh...I was getting tired anyway...

She's still curled up on the ground, making soft whines

You're pretty damn strong, Broly...

>> No.1975714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515361585069.png -(27.5 KiB, 171x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28111

>>1975713
Broly scratches her cheek, glancing away as poor March curls up in pain

"...And you handled yourself well enough. You can possibly become stronger if you cared too."

>> No.1975715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515361818376.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90142

>>1975714
Her body loosens up a bit as the pain subsides

Well...as long as I have you to compare myself to, that's motivation enough! Plus, I still have to get you back for my balls!

>> No.1975716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515361946607.jpg -(132.0 KiB, 550x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135192

>>1975715
"Hrm..."

hearing a woman like March say something like that gives Broly the heebie jeebies

"If that will motivate you then so be it."

>> No.1975717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515362237135.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114491

>>1975716
Don't worry, I'm not gonna bite you or anything.

Unless you want me to.

>> No.1975718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515362502891.png -(11.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12191

>>1975717
"I don't see the need or point in letting you bite me."

>> No.1975719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515362776620.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975718
Then you still have a lot to learn.

>> No.1975720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515362989347.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 368x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53971

>>1975719
Broly cocks her brow at March

"Hm? What do you mean by that? What possible use would that serve?"

>> No.1975721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515363310631.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 524x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91943

>>1975720
Don't worry. I'll tell you when you're ready. You just gotta spend a biiiit more time around these parts.

>> No.1975722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515363406962.png -(274.4 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280989

>>1975721
"......"

"There's something she isn't telling me. Well, no matter, with my power I handle it easily whatever it is!"

"Whatever you say March."

>> No.1975723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515363769456.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975722
So, you got a place to go to, or can I open my doors for you?

>> No.1975724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515363818857.png -(46.2 KiB, 194x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47353

>>1975723
"I only just arrived...yesterday. So no, I don't have a home. But I don't need one, I'll survive."

>> No.1975725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515363865940.jpg -(472.9 KiB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484280

>>1975620
Caulifla will be watching Bardock after everything clears and Broly is nowhere to be found.
She was still transformed, breathing heavily, and looked very very tense.

...T-That form... Is that what Helen was talking about!?

>> No.1975726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515363914977.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975724
No, no, no, that's not gonna do at all. Absolutely unacceptable. I'm not gonna let a friend fend for herself in the cold. I absolutely insist.

>> No.1975727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515364088678.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 362x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111985

>>1975726
"Friend?"

Broly look taken aback from March calling her that

"It's fine, this weather is nothing."

>> No.1975728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515364468552.jpg -(297.3 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304394

>>1975727
I've already made up my mind! You're coming with me!

>> No.1975729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515364545333.png -(372.5 KiB, 843x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381466

>>1975728
"excuse me?"

Broly frowns

"And what makes you think I'll do as you say?"

>> No.1975730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515364729460.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114491

>>1975729
Because if you come with me, I'll make you dinner.

>> No.1975731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515364869737.png -(49.9 KiB, 204x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51131

>>1975730
"........"

"I am pretty hungry..."

"....Sparring with you did make me hungry. Urgh, fine then. I'll come along if it means a meal."

>> No.1975732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515364956360.png -(1.6 MiB, 852x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1680582

>>1975725
He was putting out a lot of power. Checking himself out and flexing his arms and neck. He closes his eyes.

No idea what you're talking about.

>> No.1975733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515365186138.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975731
She'll hop into Broly's arms with a smile

Alright then! I'll tell you where to go!

>> No.1975734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515365199093.png -(309.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316682

>>1975732
Super Saiyan Three! That's what that is, right? Your hair even got longer!
She'd say as she dropped down to Kale to help her up before floating on closer to Bardock.

...Also we have to get Kale some help. She's barely breathing! That guy nearly killed her!

>> No.1975735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515365415003.jpg -(219.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224873

>>1975734
He powers down to his normal state. He's breathing rather hard himself.
Lets take her to my place Mayze will need to heal her.

>> No.1975736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515365545273.png -(527.6 KiB, 534x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540245

>>1975733
"Wha-"

She was surprised by this but ends up catching March

"Don't do that again! If I needed to take you back then I would have offered..."

She sighs and then ends up flying off and going to march's house via direction

"Saiyan's don't eat lightly. I hope you're prepared for that."

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)17:52.

>> No.1975737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515365712801.png -(21.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22414

>>1975735
Seeing Bardock power down, she does too. But she doesn't look happy.

Hey, do we really want to rely on her? She should have been here for this! What if Kale had really died? Why was she out here fighting that guy anyway!?
Caulifla was frustrated. It wasn't hard to see why, but she didn't know what to direct her frustration towards now that Broly was gone.

>> No.1975738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515365810866.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90142

>>1975736
Saiyan...is that what you are? Well, lions don't eat lightly either!

>> No.1975739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515365926193.jpg -(550.4 KiB, 561x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563636

>>1975738
"Good, then that means I shall eat well today. So let's not waste any more time."

>> No.1975740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515366055159.png -(119.2 KiB, 449x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122069

>>1975737
You're right, no idea what she was doing. But at this point Kale is going to need healing and we don't exactly have a rejuvenation chamber.

Lets go.

>> No.1975741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515366170474.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114491

>>1975739
March will guide Broly to her place, nuzzling into her chest a bit

>> No.1975742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515366263293.jpg -(185.3 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189795

>>1975740
Tch. Whatever.
She says, choosing not to argue with him anymore. But she'll follow him back to his place like he said.

>> No.1975743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515366839708.png -(61.0 KiB, 303x366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62486

>>1975741
"Hey!"

Broly will push her away mildly gently

"Make good on your word of food instead of violating my space."

As March likely suspected from earlier, she isn't used to such things

"Damn this woman's body..."

>> No.1975744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515367265027.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90142

>>1975743
Sorry, your arms were so comfy I almost fell asleep again~

March is a lazy cat

>> No.1975745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515367379000.jpg -(418.7 KiB, 947x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428765

>>1975744
"You're lazy. That will change soon."

And once inside Broly drops her on her ass on the carpet or sofa

Last edited 18/01/07(Sun)18:22.

>> No.1975746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515367633168.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975745
I'm a cat. Aaah! You could be a bit more gentle.

>> No.1975747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515367837923.png -(319.9 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327527

>>1975742
They fly off, even with how exhuasted, Bardock makes sure they don't slow down. Once they get there they will be greeted by Gine who looks worried.
Gine: What was that? I know you fought some powerful foe!
It was a saiyan.
Gine: What?! No matter the class, low class warriors always get picked on...
Enough of that, Kale needs treatment.

>> No.1975748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515367997824.jpg -(26.2 KiB, 278x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26866

>>1975746
"I'm being as gentle as I can muster. Saiyan's typically don't do anything gentle."

>> No.1975749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515368379788.jpg -(285.2 KiB, 1446x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292046

>>1975747
We beat that guy to a pulp!
Caulifla says, with Kale hanging off of her shoulder.

...But he nearly killed Kale.
Kale will be breathing, but she's lost consciousness forever ago.
We need someone with powerful magic. Or a doctor. Or maybe one of you knows how to find Mayze.
She adds at the last second, deciding she'd rather have Kale alive than begrudge someone for not being around.

>> No.1975750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515368492092.jpg -(297.3 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304394

>>1975748
Oooh, I'm gonna have to meet more of you, then~

>> No.1975751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515368740819.png -(11.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12191

>>1975750
"...I wouldn't think so highly of that. Not all Saiyans will be as forgiving as I am. But do so at your discretion."

>> No.1975752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515368999826.png -(1004.8 KiB, 1280x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1028954

>>1975751
Hehe. I better go grill up some meat so we can dig in.

>> No.1975753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515369260456.png -(47.7 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48887

>>1975752
"I will wait then."

And so Broly will chill by the window, and just looks out of it while March grills up some meat

>> No.1975754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515369626234.jpg -(124.7 KiB, 617x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127741

>>1975749
Gine: Place her in the bed, I'll attend her wounds.
No idea who he was but his saiyan potential was insane.

I can't really say how to find Mayze, she just finds me.

>> No.1975755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515369769415.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104009

>>1975753
After a bit, March will come out with approximately four (4) steaks

I hope you like beef.

>> No.1975756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515369913731.png -(1.1 MiB, 1875x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1101406

>>1975754
Caulifla will take her over to the bed and set her down on it.

Yeah, she did that to me and Kale too. I'll give her a piece of my mind the next time she comes back!
After setting Kale down, Caulifla will turn to Bardock.

In the meantime, I wanna reach that form you just had! How did you do it?

>> No.1975757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515369959344.png -(66.8 KiB, 284x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68433

>>1975755
"As long as its tasty and filling."

She comments, approaching the lion

"They smell good so it'll do!"

>> No.1975758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515370395012.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114491

>>1975757
March will grab one and start tearing at it, growling a bit as she devours it

>> No.1975759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515370515473.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192428

>>1975758
Broly will eat hers with her bare hands. She'll eat it as if she were an animal herself, scarfing down bites with beast-like vigor until she's done

>> No.1975760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515370564870.jpg -(178.5 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182761

>>1975707
This is still available.
I'll repost the full thing on the next thread.

>> No.1975761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515370638909.jpg -(88.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90142

>>1975759
Heh, is that enough for you?

>> No.1975762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515370731110.png -(46.8 KiB, 150x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47955

>>1975761
"...What else do you have to eat?"

>> No.1975763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515371424763.gif -(587.0 KiB, 540x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
601138

>>1975756

Super Saiyan Three?
Bardock looks at Califuia, stilll given her that grumpy look he always has at times.
It's difficult to say. You push yourself to go beyond your current state.

The form has immense power output.

>> No.1975764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515371619386.jpg -(51.3 KiB, 568x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52537

>>1975762
Feel free to look through the kitchen and see what catches your eye.

>> No.1975765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515371953567.png -(47.7 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48887

>>1975764
"Alright!"

And so a chipper looking Broly will head off towards March's kitchen, knowing where it is since she saw her walking from it while she waited and looks through things and gathers different sorts of foods of her to try. The girl can eat like a horse and then some

And at this point I feel it is appropriate for a fade. Broly will stick around for a while before she takes off in order to find more promising training/sparring partners. She'll come by March's house every now and then for a meal or a spar and to sometimes sleep

>> No.1975766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515373903532.jpg -(46.0 KiB, 720x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47056

>>1975763
Exactly, I wanna reach that level too. The next time a guy like that appears, I wanna be able to take them on myself! Kale, too!
She says with a very serious look on her face.

Look at her, even now she's still fighting! That guy could have killed her, but she's not giving up even now. So I can't either! I wanna go back to training!

>> No.1975767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515375129500.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 774x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1144748

>>1975766
I'm going to need train myself in that form much more until I mastered it. Until then rest for now, we can train just yet.

You're fighting to survive, girl. At least now from how you're taking all this shows you're serious about getting stronger.
Bardocks takes a seat on the ground, getting some rest. He did suffer some damage like the reckless saiyan he is constantly getting into Broly's face.

>> No.1975768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515376122129.jpg -(433.3 KiB, 800x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443695

>>1975616
Then leave it to me and I'll make it all feel better!
Sapphire said before planting a nice long deep kiss on Jasmine, shoving her tongue as far into Jasmine's mouth as she could reach without actively hurting herself or Jasmine.
It was clear she had no intention of holding back; especially as both of Sapphire's hands began tracing up and down Jasmine's back, rubbing her sensually and embracing her almost lovingly. Almost.
Of course Sapphire's intentions weren't that pure, but it was at least clear that she wanted this all along.

>> No.1975769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515376409677.png -(281.8 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288599

>>1975767
I hardly took any damage at all.
She kept her distance because she realized getting too close would probably kill her.
She was exhausted from using so much energy, but she still had a lot of fight left in her.

>> No.1975772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515377184489.jpg -(318.1 KiB, 720x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325698

>>1975769
I can see you want to fight and I can give it to you if you're so keen about letting that frustration out.

>> No.1975773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515377427515.png -(248.8 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254773

>>1975768
Then...mmf...
Whatever she was going to say was silenced as her lips were met by the other's, her words and thoughts silenced by the sudden kiss, her mouth opening as the girl's tongue forced her way in, Jasmine clearly not used to anything like this from the sharp breath she took.
This is a deep kiss!!!
Least she didn't choke still in her flustered state it was easy to touch her, her flimsy dress barely shielding her skin from the other's touchs, the Gym leader giving a soft muffled moan as she was touched.... apparently she was holding back!



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff