[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1515030652097.gif -(935.2 KiB, 380x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957682 No.1975161   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1975165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031187228.jpg -(333.2 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341191

Far off within Hyrule, Zelda sits in a captain's chair, amid a massive bridge with countless machines and mechanics getting to work on the latest addition to their fleet. However, it's construction serves a different purpose other than those built for fighting Ganon's forces. Those are in their prototype stages, likely somewhere in orbit. This ship serves a different purpose.
Zelda types a few notes on the panel next to her arm rest, showing a holographic map of the ship. Most of which currently offline.
Letting out a sigh, she closes the map, gets up from her chair, and strolls through her factories, passing by a number of workers, some of which try to woo her.

She could also be somewhere else if desired. Later she will likely drop by her office for paperwork. Then a night stroll through Aurora.

Others available upon request.

>> No.1975166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031208650.jpg -(592.4 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606641
>>Go Go Gojira!

Oh don't worry, I won't let them. Besides, I'm sure you three have taken measures to prevent that.
The man will continue to pound away, not caring about how little Goji-chan is enjoying this.

Last edited 18/01/03(Wed)21:00.

>> No.1975167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031247708.jpg -(848.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
868586
>>Crystal

That might be the energy there is around town, it's what helps all the lewdness go on, and how Ammy ended up changing over the years.

>> No.1975168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031366516.png -(353.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361966

>>1975166
Well she's only enjoying it because the runes she's had etched on her by Hikaru are making her, it's driving her bananas that she can't even force herself on top of this guy

Haha, don't be too loud about that. People might start saying things~

>> No.1975169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031376772.jpg -(36.3 KiB, 850x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37127
>Nora

Anna Belle gives Nora a sisterly hug, nuzzling into his chest

"Best spoiler ever!"

>> No.1975170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031455662.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1975169
Yeah, yeah. But it is kinda strange being the older sibling for once.

He'd say patting his sister's head.

>> No.1975171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031464504.jpg -(101.5 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103927

>>1975167
Wow...that's...crazy.
Crystal fidgets a bit before hopping off of Archie and recalling him to his pokeball

Hey lets talk about this somewhere else.
Maybe we can be a bit more "in depth".

>> No.1975172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031523225.jpg -(313.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320993

>>1975171
he nods
Sure! How about we goto the league building? It's usually quiet around there.

>> No.1975173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515031636125.jpg -(189.3 KiB, 766x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193808

>>1975172
Yeah, that sounds fine.
It'll help being able to see where the "elite" hang out.

>> No.1975174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515032122403.png -(1.5 MiB, 1061x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1557578
>Preserve

As Sponty keeps up her increasingly vigorous care to Jam's now soaked nethers, she feels her tensing up under her and senses her approaching her limit.
I wonder if...
In a bout of curiosity, she decides to reach for Jam's hands and place them on her head. More specifically, on her ears, as if they were handlebars. She was curious to see if Jam's reflexes would make her a tad rougher as she reached her climax (like she'd previously done herself when she plowed her throat) or if she was just much too sweet through and through. She wasn't a masochist by any means, but pushing cuties' buttons was a guilty pleasure of hers.
Mmmph~

Last edited 18/01/03(Wed)21:15.

>> No.1975175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515032282261.jpg -(165.0 KiB, 666x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168941

>>1975173
With her off her pokemon he gestures for her to come along with him
Heading along to the main building, it stands out for it's height and width given it's housing 4 main elite 4 arenas and one final arena at the top, quite warm on the inside although nobody else is around at all, serving mostly as a home for the elites at present, the main hallway is nothing to stand out right now
This is nothing like the Unova league's place, but we had a limited grant.

>> No.1975176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515032427590.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975170
>>1975170
"Hopefully it hasn't been too strange for you. I mean, the three of us had to get used to having a brother...so that was a little strange too."

>> No.1975177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515032908983.png -(426.1 KiB, 628x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436332

>>1975174
>>1975174
"Fuuaa..?"

Jam feels her hands being guided, and the next thing she knew is feeling something furry. her eyes open, revealing they're Sponty's ears

"What...-haaaahn~!"

Another sudden surge of pleasure thanks to Sponty's tongue. Which causing Jam to yank on her ears a bit

"Uuuu~! S-Sorry I...I didn't...mean...nnngh..."

>> No.1975178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515033343458.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1975176
Oh, I'm fine with it. It's actually kinda fun being the older sibling after all.

>> No.1975180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515033829621.png -(537.3 KiB, 770x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
550217

>>1975177
The yank causes Sponty to wince ever-so slightly, if at all, but then she simply grins up at Jam, pausing briefly to reply:

Don't worry about it, I just figured since I was a bit rough earlier, maybe you'd want to get even a little, hehe~

Regardless what Jam makes of it, Sponty won't waste time saying another word and promptly return to the critter's dripping lips, battering and twisting her folds with her tongue and mouth as she welcomes her pleasure in waves.

>> No.1975181   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1975178
"Glad to hear it!"

She smiles and goes over to the oven. Checking through the clear plating to see their progress. They're coming along fine, but still needs more time

"How are things going at the base?"

>> No.1975182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515034339469.png -(109.9 KiB, 222x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112554

>>1975168
Okay okay. I won't tell 'em. It might be good for them to try anyway, right?
Sanary giggles a little. The man, will continue his pounding before he pushes himself in as deep as her can go as he unloads his seed inside of Goji-chan~

>> No.1975183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515034415911.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>1975181
Fine for the most part, some of the boats enjoy teasing me a bit. And dad just does... well, dad things.

Colette gonna Colette.

Other than that, everything is just fine at the base.

Of course he doesn't tell Anna Belle all the details regarding the boats.

>> No.1975184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515034493182.jpg -(176.3 KiB, 666x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180481

>>1975175
I've never really seen the inside of a league.
In my world the Kanto Elite Four kind of...were super villains? Because Lance is crazy????

>> No.1975185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515034622858.png -(352.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360610

>>1975182
Goji screams out as she feels him fill her up and a small burst of blue flame comes out
She wriggles wanting to get free, as his spunk oozes out of her

Hey now, if you act like that you're not gonna make any new friends~

>> No.1975186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515034689257.png -(51.8 KiB, 207x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53074

>>1975185
Oh wow, she really IS feisty, isn't she.
The man will fuck off, and Goji-chan will get a small repreive from being assaulted.

>> No.1975187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515034890171.png -(358.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367109

>>1975186
The Lizard rolls her head to lay it on the ground so she can just look at Umi with anger and tears

Haha, she gets so embarrassed. It's really cute.

>> No.1975188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035012106.jpg -(340.6 KiB, 566x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348725

>>1975184
he chuckles hearing her description
I read about those guys, they were something to behold! Bruno I read was one of the longer serving ones and Lance I guess did that have vibe about him, being a dragon master.

Most of us are region champions here.
he'll lead her up a lift and in toward his platform where he stays, coming off the lift it opens out to a natural looking area where some pokemon are roaming around natural as can be, mostly earlier evolution forms and none too big all looking happy, some giving a little cry of their own upon seeing him return. Of note are one of each of the 3 starters of Unova
Here we are!

>> No.1975189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035224308.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975183
"And what kind of things do you do there? I visit only sometimes and I usually spend it with dad."

>> No.1975191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035346977.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87274

>>1975187
She'll get used to it. They always do.
Sanary will reach down and give Goji some head pats. Gotta make her feel conflicted!

>> No.1975192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035505614.jpg -(275.1 KiB, 869x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281742

>>1975189
Oh, I just help out with whatever needs doing around base. I'm not exactly allowed to look at the documents that come off dad's desk, but I can still help organize them and all that.

Sometimes the ship girls ask me for favors and stuff too.

Or they just tease him.

>> No.1975193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035557911.png -(364.5 KiB, 635x386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373293

>>1975180
Jam still felt a little bad about yanking her ears, she's still a sweet little berry. But once Sponty started going again, her concern started being evicted by the feeling of her lover's tongue sending pleasurable shivers up her spine. Her fur began looking damp again as her tiny and perky breasts heave from each drawn out breath and moan

"S-Sponty...aaagh....haaa~! i-I'm gonna...oooooh~"

She can feel it more and more now...her grip on her ears get tighter, until suddenly

"AAAAAAAHHHH~!!♥"

Jam suddenly climaxes, letting out her sweet juice all over Sponty's face as she pulls on her ears hard for a brief moment before she lays back on the head, moaning loudly

>> No.1975194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035601969.jpg -(99.8 KiB, 850x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102204

>>1975191
She doesn't even like headpats, so she just sort of ducks her head at the feeling cause she does not want to be touched anymore today

>> No.1975195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035676055.jpg -(601.3 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
615707

>>1975194
SHE WILL LOVE THEM ONE DAY!
My my. Someone doesn't want to be touched.
This does nothing to stop Sanary. Goji is just a pet and pets don't get a say with headpats.

>> No.1975196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035691695.jpg -(284.7 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291562

>>1975188
Wow...
I've never gotten a chance to encounter Unova pokemon.
The Dex still needs some work but there's only so much distance I can travel.

>> No.1975197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035839433.png -(303.3 KiB, 700x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310532

>>1975196
You are free to come up and see em any time you want.
Looks like Ammy is absent for now
Anyway, want to head and sit down to talk a bit more in detail?

>> No.1975198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515035950383.jpg -(243.5 KiB, 460x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249366

>>1975197
Thanks!
I'll be sure to do that.

A-anyways yeah, let's.

>> No.1975199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036059654.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164389

>>1975198
He'll lead her into an area off from the main platform, seeming to be Hilbert's main living area. It's kept mostly tidy and is quite warm, quite resembling the home area from his own region, albiet the view outside is over Aurora from high up
Make yourself comfy.

>> No.1975200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036069438.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975192
"I bet you're a real popular with them!"

>> No.1975201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036161620.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 1200x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341113

>>1975200
Yeah... I seem to be very popular with women. It's a little much to handle honestly...

>> No.1975202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036229437.jpg -(36.3 KiB, 850x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37128

>>1975201
"It's alright bro, next time I'm there I'll let them know you're going to be Weiss's."

>> No.1975203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036236224.jpg -(55.3 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56588

>>1975199
You know this is pretty nice, despite what you said before. I'm still kind of jealous.

>> No.1975204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036351126.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>1975202
They already tease the two of us about that too...

Because everybody just sees them as a couple already.

>> No.1975205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036685169.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77812

"I swear it feels like things haven't changed in my little slice of paradise...And yet the rest of the world does, and it keeps on spinning."

Says Yuuka, overlooking her flowers who are growing happily while twirling her parasol

"Just how I like it~"

>> No.1975206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036817151.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975204
"Seriously? That's weird it's like the whole town wants it to be a fairy tale ending!"

>> No.1975207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515036853948.jpg -(138.2 KiB, 628x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141558

>>1975205

Time for Yukari to ruin everything for everyone like always~!
Materializing with the aid of a gap, Yukari hanged upside down as she appeared in front of Yuuka.

"Oh hiiiii~ Yuuka-chan~!"

You know something bad is going to happen when Yukari speaks like that.
Which is always.

>> No.1975208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037115600.png -(286.8 KiB, 911x1290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293707

>>1975195
She makes all sorts of whiny grumbly animal noises, and Umi lets her out of her water prison so she can just lay on the ground and curl up for a bit

>> No.1975209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037209946.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 573x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102441

>>1975207
"......."

Yuuka's eye twitches as Yukari ruins the delightful evening silence with her presence. But she keeps that smile of hers

"Piss off and never show yourself to me again."

>> No.1975210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037261408.jpg -(184.7 KiB, 700x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189109

>>1975203
Where you at right now, the apartments?
he sits on the sofa, stretching his legs a little

>> No.1975211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037382751.jpg -(44.4 KiB, 594x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45496

>>1975209

Yukari's expression is one of (fake) shock. Somewhat convincing though!

"Why would you say that to your old friend Yukari~? I thought we had something going on~"

Yukari slowly landed on her feet, umbrella and all.

"How rude~"

>> No.1975212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037399774.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 990x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254056

>>1975206
I guess everybody is just waiting for it to be official to finally celebrate or something. I already know dad will go crazy when it finally happens.

Checking on the cookies again.

>> No.1975213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037524432.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 255x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67411

>>1975211
"You know damn well why~ I was in a good mood so go away, I don't want to deal with you tonight."

>> No.1975214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037632277.jpg -(57.4 KiB, 436x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58764

>>1975208
And so Sanary will stop for now. Looking back up at Umi.
Well I'm glad you're keeping busy. I know how boring it can be with doing the same thing over any over.

>> No.1975215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037696212.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251660

>>1975213

"But I haven't done anything to you... Yet~"

Yukari smiled sweetly. As sweetly as she could. Because she is nice. Except not.

"Seriously, I try to approach you with friendly intent and you respond with hostility~? Tsk, tsk~"

>> No.1975216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037760903.png -(353.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362308

>>1975214
Oh god yeah, tell me about it.
Come by our place once in a while will ya? You can see Godzilla in her cute little habitat we made for her.

>> No.1975217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037829312.jpg -(391.2 KiB, 600x947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400561

>>1975210
I'm currently staying with Jasmine in her gym.
Once I get a job and settle in more I'll probably pick up something for myself.

>> No.1975218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037853957.jpg -(37.9 KiB, 353x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38800

>>1975215
"Except there's never any real friendly intent with you, Yukari."

Looks at her right in the eye

"You refuse to leave so you must be...plotting something."

>> No.1975219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037981476.jpg -(22.4 KiB, 300x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22945

>>1975217
Hey that's pretty good, Jasmine is pretty nice.
although even he wonders how she manages in this place.
So, what was it that you were curious about?

>> No.1975220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515037988721.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975212
"I'll go crazy too! I saw her wearing the scarf you got her the other day over at Saya's."

>> No.1975221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038112904.jpg -(170.9 KiB, 850x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174961

>>1975219
Crystal turns her attention back to the boy and shifts her trainer jacket off

Well I was kind of wondering...I'll have to get used to this all eventually so-...is it different? With guys that is?

The intent might be a bit clearer once she sits on the sofa riiiight in front of him

>> No.1975222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038116310.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 566x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64471

>>1975218

"No man, or woman, is an island~ And yet here you are, being so alone and only tolerating yourself~"

Yukari shook her head, a sly smile forming on her lips.

"Perhaps is time to change that~ To give you the presence of someone whom you are willing to tolerate... Yourself~"

>> No.1975223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038163578.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1975220
Yeah, and I'm very glad she likes it.

Meanwhile he has his pocket-watch from Weiss on him right now.

>> No.1975224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038322963.jpg -(140.9 KiB, 850x1193) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144236

>>1975222
"....."

"The hell are you going on about? I'm perfectly fine as I am, I don't need anyone."

"All I need are my flowers."

>> No.1975225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038392731.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76611

>>1975223
The cookies are almost done. So Anna Belle readies the oven mitt for Nora

"Can you show me the watch she gave you?"

>> No.1975226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038510231.jpg -(264.9 KiB, 1200x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271301

>>1975225
Sure.

He'd say as he'd take the mitt from her, and hand her the watch.

It's really shiny and she event had my name engraved into it.

Tail wagging as he talked about the gift he got.

Last edited 18/01/03(Wed)23:01.

>> No.1975227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038529176.jpg -(449.1 KiB, 850x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459856

>>1975221
Once her intention becomes clearer he blushes
A-Ah...I guess the best way to find out how different it is is to try it yourself.
his cap already off, he unzips his top and rests it to the side, his eyes locked on her because she is quite the cute

and space for now since you had to goes

Last edited 18/01/03(Wed)23:02.

>> No.1975228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038548247.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 746x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51025

>>1975224

"Let's find out, shall we~?"

Yukari said with an almost sadistic smile as her eyes began to glow and the surrounding area seemed... Wrong. Just wrong.
As if reality itself was bending over the surface of everything turned into mirrors. Mirrors that reflected Yuuka... Or someone who looked like Yuuka. Tall, masculine and handsome.
Then, everything returned to normal. Except for the man standing before Yuuka.

"Me, myself and I~"

>> No.1975229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038770919.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975226
"It's so pretty..."

"It also looks expensive."

Anna Belle opens it and sees his name inside

"Hehe, that's really sweet."

>> No.1975230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515038900876.png -(138.4 KiB, 241x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141736

>>1975216
Oh? You made her a little habitat? I have GOT to see that, Umi.
Oh man, Sanary is starting to get excited, and not in the horny way.

>> No.1975231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515039123043.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 476x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52259
>Bardock

He looks hard to kill, but I get the feeling that you'd have no problem. You're way more serious than Goku! He gives his opponents too many openings.

>> No.1975232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515039349045.jpg -(163.5 KiB, 1068x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167403

>>1975228
Yuuka having likely been privy to this before doesn't react at first. Although she was getting a bit wary as the mirrors appear and sees her..."reflection"

"What in the 7 hells...?"

"........"

????: ".......If you're me."

"And I'm you..."

????: "Then..."

Both look towards Yukari and point their parasol's at her

"One for the money~"

????: "And two for the show~"

And both blast her with full powered master sparks

>> No.1975233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515039573458.jpg -(7088 B, 193x208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7088

>>1975232

"Kyaaaah~!"

Yukari stood there, using her powers to create a sudden barrier between her and the two Master Sparks.

"T-That was rude~!"

>> No.1975234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515039903314.jpg -(202.8 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207661

>>1975233
"Tch..."

Yuuka: "It was worth a shot..."

Both flower youkai then stare at each other for a bit

"This is still utterly ridiculous...completely unnecessary!"

Yuuka: "I for one like having life, and I have to say. I make a pretty handsome man, wouldn't you both say?"

"I'm not answering that..."

Yuuka looks away, the vein in her forehead throbbing over this whole thing

He looks towards Yukari, his male mind couldn't help but find her quite fetching. Even if at the same time he wants to rip her spine out

>> No.1975235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515040051617.jpg -(201.6 KiB, 850x833) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206457

>>1975234

"Why, hi there~"

Almost as if forgetting that he tried to kill her, Yukari approached the male and winked at him.

"You look so handsome and dashing~"

>> No.1975236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515040654972.jpg -(227.1 KiB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232563

>>1975235
"I want you both out of here! Yes, even you...be Yukari's problem, hell, let her be your problem! Maybe then she'll leave me alone."

Yuuka starts walking back to her humble cabin in the distance

"Out of the stupid idiotic things that gap hag has done...uuurgh!"

And slams her door shut

Yuuka: ".........I know her, which I do. She'll be in a better mood later."

Yuuka: "I wouldn't ban myself from my own house after all."

And then turns his attention solely on Yukari, and then pic related. Well sort of

"And your eyes are a pretty and vibrant as ever. Makes me want to pluck them from your head and keep them for myself~"

>> No.1975237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515040688281.png -(1.7 MiB, 1700x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1811434

>>1975231
Kakarot is too soft...A shame he turned out that way but it seems that didn't stop him from growing stronger.

On the battlefield there's no honor and giving your enemy room to fight back leads to death. Freeza is the type of monster who plays with his enemies and break them down before killing them.

>> No.1975238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515040852811.jpg -(46.4 KiB, 407x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47515

>>1975236

"Kyaaah~"

Not unlike a blushing schoolgirl, Yukari placed her hands on her cheeks and happily jumped around, a noticeable red tint all over her face.

"That's so cute and romantic and borderline psychotic at the same time~ I think I'm in love again~"

What the fuck.

>> No.1975239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515041030166.jpg -(283.0 KiB, 923x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289759

>>1975229
Yeah... Weiss is really nice.

Lots of tail wags from a dragon boy.

And it looks like the cookies are ready!

And the dragon boy would make sure the mitt was on well enough and would proceed to take out the cookies.

>> No.1975240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515041328182.jpg -(124.0 KiB, 480x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127004

>>1975238
The man rubs his hair back, making him look even more dashing

"Have I truly warmed that cold and calculating heart if yours Yukari~?"

He'll reach up and caress her chin

>> No.1975241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515041428812.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975239
"Gee bro, you must really like her a lot. Dad's tail wags like that whenever she talks about my mom's."

Anna Belle refers to Takagi and Shoobie as her mother's as well since they're her father's wives

>> No.1975242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515041866851.png -(909.1 KiB, 2090x1658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
930938

>>1975237
That's why I think you'd have no problem! Imagine if you could go back and save your own planet, huh? If I can save my universe, I think you could probably do that too.

>> No.1975243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042047682.jpg -(524.1 KiB, 920x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536673

>>1975240

"Oh~ Absolutely~"

Yukari said with a smile, sighing as she eyed the green-haired woman's cabin.

"See~? You can be charming and lovely if you try~"

Her attention shifted to the male, sighing again.

"I'm so happy I was able to help~"

>> No.1975244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042300252.jpg -(287.1 KiB, 1200x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294022

>>1975241
Yeah, I guess I really do like her a lot.

He'd say as he'd put the cookies out on the counter to cool.

But how about we wait for these to cool, and then we can go bring them to the others.

>> No.1975245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042390437.jpg -(253.3 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259419

>>1975242
He stops what he is doing and stares at the ground for a little with a serious look on his face.

That's what I tried to do. Try fighting off a fleet of elites who could cover the sky all alone.

>> No.1975246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042408013.jpg -(298.6 KiB, 455x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305814

>>1975243
"Perhaps this is just how I'd be if I were male? I wonder..."

He chuckles, looking down at her blond female and places an indigo-colored rose in her hair

"I suppose it doesn't matter, I do owe you for being here."

>> No.1975247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042631406.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 503x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164351

>>1975245
Mnng...
She grunts and rolls her eyes.

I'm talking about getting stronger and going back in time. I'm sure destroying a whole army like that is nothing for people like Mayze. She used to be a weakling, right?

>> No.1975248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042658778.jpg -(74.8 KiB, 850x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76612

>>1975244
"Alright! We can play some games in my room!"

Anna Belle takes Nora's hands and leads him to her room to play some SMASH

And I got a lot going on now, so we can fade to that. Later everyone will be treated to delicious cookies and both will get a lot of love and praise

>> No.1975249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042508713.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>1975165
I know this fish was made like 3 hours ago but if it's still alive I'll do something with it

So while on her walk through Aurora, Zelda will happen to see a familiar sight. The man who she had talked to previously in Hyrule.

Of course, he's sitting on a bench, reading something from his phone as he seemed to be looking at the internet a bit

Oh, and he has his big-ass Arcanine with him. Gee that's a big doge he has with him! And said doge is currently looking over at Zelda with interest as she walks by!

The only question is, is that enough to gather the attention of the Hylian?

>> No.1975250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515042934242.jpg -(79.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81632

>>1975246

"Oh, I'm speechless~"

Yukari allowed another long sigh to escape her breath, her eyelids fluttering as if she had her heart stolen.
A single gloved hand touched the rose, swooning and taking a step back.

"It appears that the most wonderful man in this whole world is related to a not-so-friendly woman~"

>> No.1975251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515043611767.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 450x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218418

>>1975250
Part of him knows to also be wary of Yukari. It is Yukari after all

"Well, she's still me. And I'm still not so friendly. But I think I can mind my manners for tonight, in your company exclusively."

>> No.1975252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515043839551.jpg -(49.4 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50567

>>1975251

"If that's the cause I suppose I can behave for the time being~"

Yukari happily hooked her arm with Yuuka's, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You are worth it~"

>> No.1975253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515044197627.jpg -(168.7 KiB, 425x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172797

>>1975252
"The night is still young. And since we are not welcome here, then might I suggest a change of scenery? ...That I'll leave up to you since this world is not I am not familiar with."

>> No.1975254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515044491523.png -(1.2 MiB, 917x1157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1218507

>>1975193
The bunny winces yet again as her ears are yanked, a little more this time, however the sight of the sweet berry orgasming under her quickly washes any sort of discomfort away, and only makes her grin all the more.

Aah-haa~ There we go~

She says as she licks her lips, savoring Jam's nectar splashed all over herself. She could've sworn it reminded her of strawberries.

Better than any fruit juice, heh~

She wipes the back of her hand against her cheeks, taking care of most of the rest, before crawling up to Jam and laying down next to her.

Feeling better now?

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)00:41.

>> No.1975255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515044992846.png -(416.8 KiB, 2304x3384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426762

>>1975247
Right now if I can go back, Freeza would be dead without me even transforming.

...
She was stronger than me when I first arrived here. But she chose a different path. Unlike you and her, I don't need help to achieve transformations.

>> No.1975256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515045294745.png -(535.5 KiB, 647x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548357

>>1975254
Jam's orgasm was pretty intense, the little red berry tiredly cuddles against the vanilla bun, burying her face in her softness

"M-Mhm...much better..."

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)00:54.

>> No.1975257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515045542032.jpg -(185.3 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189795

>>1975255
Yeah yeah... that much is already obvious. But isn't that why I'm supposed to be learning from you in the first place?

>> No.1975258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515045654868.jpg -(292.7 KiB, 1198x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299698

>>1975256
Sponty gladly welcomes the little critter against herself, patting her spent self into her pillowy form and gently stroking the back of her head.

Mmm~ You must be pretty tired by now, aren't you? What do you say we stay like this a little longer?

>> No.1975259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515045913046.png -(166.7 KiB, 321x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170731

>>1975258
Jam can even feel the soft flesh of Sponty's length press against her small frame, but she doesn't mind that. She smiles, welcoming thew comfort and warmth

"Mm...yeah good idea...you'll...you'll be here when I wake up right?"

>> No.1975260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515046007735.jpg -(124.7 KiB, 617x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127741

>>1975257

I was told to teach you how to be a saiyan and at least how thick your skull is, you're getting the hang of it.

>> No.1975261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515046431292.png -(2.9 MiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3054598

>>1975260
I'm rowdy, but If nothing else I'm also persistent! Saiyan pride and all that doesn't matter to me, but getting stronger definitely is!
She balls a fist and slams it into an open palm.
She was grinning.

Next time we fight, I'm not going to get taken out so quickly!

>> No.1975262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515046529867.jpg -(992.7 KiB, 898x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1016495

>>1975259
She lets out a small, tired chuckle, before kissing the top of Jam's head.

Oh Jam... Of course I will. I'm not going anywhere, don't you worry.

She then yawns, shifting a little in order to nestle that much closer to her tired little partner, arms wrapped around her and legs interlocked.

Good night, Jam~

>> No.1975263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515046924173.jpg -(66.6 KiB, 700x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68189

>>1975262
Jam couldn't even keep her eyes closed. Sponty will feel the little red critter affectionately kiss the spot her small snout is nuzzling

"Goodnight Sponty."

Jam smiles as she quickly drifts off to sleep, not once will she let Sponty go

>> No.1975264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515047517473.jpg -(689.6 KiB, 800x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
706111

>>1975261

You say that but you act not much different. You have the blood of a saiyan.

He turns to her, gazing at the punk.

I'll need to bash your head in some more with that attitude you still have.

>> No.1975266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515099399314.jpg -(209.4 KiB, 800x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214424

>>1975249
Probably! But after glancing at the beast she'll turn towards Moto, raising an eyebrow as Zelda comes to a halt
Did not expect to see you again so soon.
Pic related to your dreams

>> No.1975267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515099519961.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>1975266
Hmm? Oh hello there Zelda.

Moto will put his phone away because it's rude to keep it out while talking to someone.

I suppose I could say the same, especially since I didn't take you for one who hung around Aurora.

>> No.1975268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515099985990.jpg -(262.0 KiB, 800x1142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268238

>>1975267
I do not visit this city often. It is covered in filth.
She answers simply, looking off into the distance
Though a technological marvel, Aurora has always been a hive of debauchery.

>> No.1975269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515100233961.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>1975268
Filth?

Moto will look around, trying to see if there's shit in the streets or something, but guess what, there's not! :D

Looks pretty clean to me. And as for the debauchery, it's not like whoever's doing it is trying to bother you with it. It's just people enjoying themselves.

Moto shrugs. He's become a lot more used to everything over the years. Where it once would have bothered him, it barely even gets an 'eh' from him anymore

>> No.1975270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515100933826.jpg -(363.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371967

>>1975269
So long as they practice self control, the inhabitants of this city do not bother me.
However, I am more accustomed to traditional social etiquette.
Something there is little of in this world.

>> No.1975271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515101153148.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 550x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148997

>>1975270
Well, as long as you do what you enjoy, that's all that matters.

Moto smiles.

So how traditional are you talking about anyway?

>> No.1975272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515102834994.jpg -(105.3 KiB, 986x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107793

>>1975271
Formal attire. Conversations and activities unrelated to genitalia. Connection through methods involving non-verbal communication instead of small handheld devices many inhabitants seem to worship here.
Of course, things were different among nobility. Specifically royalty. Who were perceived as heirs of great responsibilities.
We had much...higher standards.

>> No.1975273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515105899086.jpg -(504.3 KiB, 1020x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516450

>>1975272
Well, I'll admit I truly do prefer a nice conversation with someone over a nice hot cup of coffee over a text message. Much easier to get to know someone that way.

I can see royalty such as yourself being held to high standards. It's no different from my world. Kings and Emperors were almost viewed as gods by most people.

He'll chuckle a little.

Honestly, I could never enjoy being something like that. It's almost nicer being a 'normal' Joe Schmoe.

>> No.1975274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515106294192.jpg -(877.7 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
898771

>>1975273
Those in royalty often had no say. It was something you were born into.
This world however, changed that. And I plan on fully taking advantage of the opportunity.

>> No.1975275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515106475584.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120545

>>1975274
I'm happy to hear that then. If only everyone in your shoes had the same opportunity to take charge of their own lives.

>> No.1975276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515106900949.jpg -(739.2 KiB, 1765x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
756916

>>1975261
>>1975261
Bring it on, old man! I'll fight you any time any where!
He's going to end me, but every chance to study his fighting is a good one!

>> No.1975277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515107018890.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 359x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123892

>>1975275
In this world? Everyone has that opportunity.
They likely do not realize it.

>> No.1975278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515107183551.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261119

>>1975277
Indeed. I ended up finding my own lot in life which I enjoy a lot. Though I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones.

He'll smile.

Well, if you want to continue chatting, I recommend we head to my favorite cafe. I think they serve tea even this late.

>> No.1975279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515107617286.png -(902.1 KiB, 3149x3149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
923746

Today, DESCO has decided to leave Azteca!
She was bored. And also still a wanted fugitive. But she didn't appear to care all that much.

DESCO forgot where she put her secret Lair... How can DESCO call herself a Final Boss if she can't even remember that!
She looked helplessly lost. Despite her brief rampage and near-destruction of the entire planet just days ago, she was still a little clumsy and forgetful.

Alternatively:
Megumin is laying face down in a field. That is on fire.
Setsuna is attempting to regain her composure and sense of self, practicing a form of cleansing meditation. As an exorcist of sorts, she was able to do at least that much, reasoning that perhaps the atmosphere had been having too much of an effect on her lately.
And Dark Pit will be attempting to beat his best high score in the Arcade.
I'm also open to requests.

>> No.1975280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515113403173.jpg -(425.2 KiB, 700x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435446

>>1975278
As nice as that sounds, I take great precautions when roaming the streets of Aurora at night. Specially with strangers.
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here???

>> No.1975281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515114606028.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 600x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435070

>>1975280
Eh fair enough. Can't say I really blame you.

Moto shrugs and gives Sol a pet, the firedoge looking up and giving his master a lick on the hand

>> No.1975282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515114626961.png -(25.9 KiB, 100x100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26488
>1974955

Just sing? I'm a super idol. I do everything. EVERYTHING.

>> No.1975283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515114905444.jpg -(612.3 KiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626983

>>1975281
I see. So you would rather stay here then.
Very well. Perhaps someone else will bring up a pleasant conversation.
Much safer here as a man than a woman who has not turned after all.

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)20:15.

>> No.1975284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515114953940.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 300x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30775

>>1975282
You don't even have a crew to help you? Just...do everything yourself?
That's rather impressive. Take it your music is a bit more digital?

>> No.1975285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515115138902.jpg -(154.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157878

>>1975283
Would I rather stay here? Not really. But if you're not interested in going somewhere with me, then you're not interested.

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)20:18.

>> No.1975286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515116858437.jpg -(998.5 KiB, 913x1232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1022471

>>1975284

Well of course. Idol music is important after all so it has to be perfect. Now that you mention it I could round up some slaves to work for me.

>> No.1975287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515117123752.png -(196.1 KiB, 451x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200777

>>1975285
Going somewhere with you is not the issue. Being in Aurora this late at night is.
...If you really desire time with me, feel free to visit my office in Hyrule. I am available for conversation around twelve.

>> No.1975288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515117242713.jpg -(44.4 KiB, 196x223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45480

>>1975286
I wouldn't mind helping you work on music. Just...not as a slave.

>> No.1975289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515117356307.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>1975287
Well yes it's late but...

Moto will look at Sol for a moment, then back at Zelda.

You should know nobody would mess with you with us along, even here in Aurora.

But I suppose if you'd rather I visit at your office that can be done.

>> No.1975290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515117818661.png -(305.6 KiB, 400x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312981

>>1975289
Good. Then I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.
Take care Moto.
And then she went back to Hyrule and nothing happened the end NO MARI

>> No.1975291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515118016491.jpg -(546.3 KiB, 749x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559367

>>1975288

Then what would you be if not a slave?

>> No.1975292   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1975290
You brought this onto yourself!
On the way home zelda for whatever brief moment of consciousness she has, may notice her vision blacking out, and whenever she comes to, she'll have her limbs tied while laying on a table

>> No.1975293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515118330107.png -(119.6 KiB, 275x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122515

>>1975291
That all depends. What positions are available?

>> No.1975294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515118851253.jpg -(153.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157233

>>1975292
Fuck you fuck you and fuck you.
...What in the name of Hylia...???
She'll begin to wake up, wondering where she is for a moment, before realizing her situation.
No...No...!!!
Who did this...??? I was in Hyrule last...that could only mean...!!!
Zelda!!!
She screams at the top of her lungs, pulling and twisting away at the rope, trying desperately to break free

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)21:20.

>> No.1975296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515119122802.jpg -(283.6 KiB, 900x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290436

>>1975293

Slave, minion, indentured servant, chattel, peon, serf...

>> No.1975297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515119339460.jpg -(331.8 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339729

>>1975276

He does smirk from her challenge. It's strange he even accepted this offer to teach some other saiyan. Usually many don't bother to go that far. I guess he saw something in those two girls.

A brat like you sure does have a big mouth. You sure you can still fight with those bruised ribs of yours?

>> No.1975298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515119433739.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 112x171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35739

>>1975296
...Those don't sound like very appealing positions.
Just...consider me a friend for now.

>> No.1975299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515119603190.jpg -(68.3 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69890

>>1975298

Why should I do that? You need to give me a good reason for something like that!

>> No.1975300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515119622277.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1975294
Nah, but good guess though~
A woman dressed in military attire would soon step into the light
I just heard you talking about being careful and I just couldn't help but take the challenge~

>> No.1975301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515120097959.jpg -(64.3 KiB, 262x493) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65819

>>1975299
Letting out a light chuckle
Sorry. I'm not too familiar with your popularity. Maybe that's going somewhat fast.

>> No.1975302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515120192692.jpg -(197.3 KiB, 600x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202020

>>1975300
Who...Who are you...??? Let me go this instant!!!

>> No.1975303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515120622149.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1975302
The woman would put her hand close to the girl's crotch, before then gently pressing her finger on the girl's slit
When I am done with you, you'll be a wonderful cum dump~

>> No.1975304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515121005453.gif -(109.5 KiB, 500x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112085

>>1975301

Way too fast. Though if you wanna speed that up a bit, I'd warm up to you faster if you became my slave.

>> No.1975305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515121053459.jpg -(182.5 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186854

>>1975303
C-C-Cum dump???
...Helen!!! You...you bitch!!!
You are the one my counterpart serves, aren't you??? Sick perverted wrenchaaaaa...!!!
No...!!!
Grinding her teeth, putting up a fight as she yanks the rope with all her might, fingers slowly sliding into her slit as it causes Zelda to shiver in pleasure
I...I am reserved for someone...! Please...! Let me out of this place...!!!
Zelda!!!

>> No.1975306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515121509456.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975305
She'd just keep sliding her finger along the slit, teasing her as she talks
You've been in this world's atmosphere for so long, you have got to be hungry for this~

>> No.1975307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515121610397.png -(4.1 MiB, 1770x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4255766

>>1975297
Hmph, something like that wouldn't keep me down. I'm not some child!

>> No.1975308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515121887266.jpg -(44.8 KiB, 197x186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45889

>>1975304
Your slave huh?
And what exactly do slave duties require?

>> No.1975309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515122177155.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 479x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100913

>>1975306
Haaa...M...Maybe so...but only for one man!
I refuse to bear anyone's children but his! You...you...monster!!!
Did Zelda ask this of you??? Is this her doing??? Or are you only doing this for your sick perverted pleasure...???
The more Helen rubs, the wetter she gets, her struggles slowly weakening as Zelda's heart beats much quicker out of fear and arousal

>> No.1975310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515122480102.png -(384.0 KiB, 793x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393187

Travelling through space at incredibly high speeds. A lone ship began to enter Quadri 13's atmosphere. Easily being able to handle its friction, the small orb streaks through the sky in a trail of bright fire. Calling the attention of anything and anyone that just happens to see it

But soon enough it finally touches land, resulting in a massive explosion followed by a powerful and brief quake, resulting in the ship being in the middle of a large smouldering crater

>> No.1975311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515122984286.jpg -(599.4 KiB, 620x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613753

>>1975308

Doing everything I say.

>> No.1975312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515122999928.jpg -(744.3 KiB, 1157x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762137

>>1975310
>>1975310
...Huh?

Kale had sensed the ship crash.
She was hanging out with Gine, Bardock and Caulifla. Bardock and Caulifla were busy, but Kale couldn't keep her attention off of it.

I wonder what that was...
Should I tell Sis?
She was bored. They didn't do much other than train out there, and they both ached considerably from their time with Bardock.
Curiosity was sinking in...
Resolving herself to maybe just taking a look, Kale began to fly off and slowly approach the crash site.
I'll just see what it is...

>> No.1975313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515123340837.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1975309
Do you even have to ask~?
For my own perverted pleasure obviously~
She'd keep stroking, slowly inserted her finger, just a bit to push on the slit
Oh they'll absolutely love you over there~
I might even let the orcs and goblins have their way with you~

>> No.1975314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515123465115.jpg -(60.8 KiB, 302x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62220

>>1975311
So an actual slave.
Well...as much as I would like to speed things up, there's my jedi training, an evil sorcerer who I need to help defeat, a tower I need to maintain...
...Lots of responsibilities you see. And from the sound of it, being your slave would take up a great portion of my time.

>> No.1975315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515123499305.png -(409.9 KiB, 849x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419738

>>1975312

Meanwhile inside the ship someone was beginning to come out of their induced sleep. Several beeps and flashes from the monitors inside.This particular vessel has been sailing the cosmos for who knows how long, the ship, once having a closer look will look perfectly fine, save for some scratches. But regardless nothing happens just yet

>> No.1975316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515123738785.jpg -(334.9 KiB, 2627x2127) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342901

>>1975315
>>1975315
Kale wasn't going to approach it or get very close, choosing instead to hide a little distance away and observe, waiting to see if anything interesting happens.
That ship...

>> No.1975317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515123848364.png -(697.2 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
713913

>>1975307

It seems he is rather amused, enjoying her answer.
That's what I like to hear. Get ready!
He gets into his stance and charges the girl, throwing the first punch towards Califuia's stomach, aiming to try to knock the wind out of her.

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)22:44.

>> No.1975318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515123913874.jpg -(204.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209668

>>1975313
Over...over where...???
You...disgusting monstrosity...!!!
I have work that must be done! There is no time for your perverted games!!!

>> No.1975319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515124048749.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1975318
Your mouth says no, but your body says yes~
She'd say, finally pressing her finger inside, since she was more than wet enough
Let's hear you moan like the slut you really are~

>> No.1975320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515124092813.gif -(1008.3 KiB, 500x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1032525

>>1975316
Her patience pays off as the pod began to open, letting out a bright white light through its widening gaps

The ship didn't get the chance to open fully nor properly as it suddenly gets blown to pieces in a violent fashion followed by a large and visible golden aura as this man starts walking out of the smouldering ruin and sends debris flying every which way

>> No.1975321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515124122774.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 426x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161042

>>1975314

You keep acting like slave work is something the master has to ask permission to do. Salves don't get to make those decisions you know.

>> No.1975322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515124334315.jpg -(376.6 KiB, 687x1173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385622

>>1975319
N....No...I...I refuse...!!!
Her walls tighten as Helen's fingers slide inside, wet and damp from the rubs while keeping her mouth shut

>> No.1975323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515124578138.jpg -(221.6 KiB, 855x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226920

>>1975317
With her ribs being her obvious weak point, she anticipated an attack toward that area!
As he throws a punch at her, she'll lean out of the way of his punch to try and counter with a Knee to his gut instead.

F-Fast...!

>> No.1975324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515124709597.jpg -(976.1 KiB, 1727x3156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
999493

>>1975320
Eeep!
Kale yelps in surprise and ducks down, watching him. Something about him really intimidated her, and she didn't have much confidence as is.
A Super Saiyan...!? I gotta go tell Sis a new one arrived.

>> No.1975325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515124920656.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975322
Moan for me~
She says, thrusting the finger deeper

>> No.1975326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125139957.jpg -(87.0 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89040

>>1975325
N....No...!
...Aaaa...haaaaa....!!!

>> No.1975327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125233086.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1975326
Good girl~
That's a far more honest sound~
She would say as she starts thrusting in and out at a steady pace

>> No.1975328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125355035.png -(487.3 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
498953

>>1975324
Broly immediately looks over at where he heard that yelp, spotting Kale there

"Hraaaah!"

Given that he pretty much just attacks anyone and anything...he vanishes from the spot, only to reappear from above and comes crashing down resulting in him smashing everything apart including trying to smash Kale!

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)23:09.

>> No.1975329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125385009.jpg -(221.8 KiB, 650x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227090

>>1975327
No! Stop! P-Please!!!
H...haaa....haaaa...aaaaaa....!!!
Eventually Zelda's walls begin to tighten as nectar begins squirting out of her pussy, clamping against Helen's fingers as the princess begins to pant heavily from her climax
Haaaa....haaaaa....

>> No.1975330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125396566.jpg -(276.0 KiB, 1200x1368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282638

>>1975323
He gets hit and quickly flies back.
Not bad.
Just when the fight was about to start, a surge of energy can be felt, throwing him off track for a second.
...!
What the hell, I just felt something just arrive.

>> No.1975331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125626566.jpg -(168.1 KiB, 1200x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172087

>>1975328
No ron, I don't want to smash. go find becky

Kale will be completely taken off guard by that attack; it'll send her crashing through the ground in her own personal crater.

Kyaaahhh!!!
She screams out, because this is the last thing she expected to happen.

>> No.1975332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125840177.png -(274.6 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281157

>>1975330
Caulifla looks off in the distance.

Hey... There's something intense going on over that way. You got any friends out here?

>> No.1975333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125925310.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1975329
Much better~
Now you're acting more like the slut you really are~
I think the goblins will love fucking you senseless and making you bear their young~

>> No.1975334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515125953750.png -(368.6 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377447

>>1975331
Broly will be floating above the fallen Kale. Rather than following up with anything else, he instead starts laughing at her

"Ahahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!"

>> No.1975336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515126299813.png -(551.5 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564745

>>1975334
Owww...!
Kale began sniffling, trembling in the ground.
I got beaten so fast... I'm so useless...

S-Sis...!!
She closed her eyes tightly and started to clench her fists.

>> No.1975337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515126781129.jpg -(667.9 KiB, 1702x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
683932

>>1975332

No. I don't have any here on this planet.

Damn shame. Can't let myself get thrown off guard like that.

Last edited 18/01/04(Thu)23:33.

>> No.1975338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515126910535.png -(416.4 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426416

>>1975336
The psychotic Saiyan lands near Kale and grabs her by the hair with a sick grin on his face

"Heh."

He lifts her up by the hair, looking at her while chuckling. And then starts punching her in the torso and face with painful force before kicking her away

>> No.1975339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515126967903.png -(909.1 KiB, 2090x1658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
930938

>>1975337
Wanna check it out, or keep going?
Caulifla smirks at Bardock.

>> No.1975340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515127218098.jpg -(760.7 KiB, 810x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
778967

>>1975338
Ghyahh!
She barely had time to make a sound, her body becoming quickly battered and bruised.

Sis... I-I can't... be a burden to you...!
She clenched her teeth, choking for air, but began struggling to get up.
Her power level also began to spike.

Aahhh... aahhh!!
Her voice cracked as she attempted to breathe, wheezing in and out.

>> No.1975341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515127511758.png -(509.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521569

>>1975339
I don't really care what it was.
He stares at her
Where's your friend? The other saiyan girl? I'm surprised she didn't come and try and kill me with how protective she is of you.

>> No.1975342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515127572192.jpg -(342.6 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350831

>>1975333
B-Bear their young!?!?
How dare you!!!
My privates are not to be tarnished by such awful creatures!!!
After...after preserving it for so long!!!

>> No.1975343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515127686583.jpg -(627.5 KiB, 1000x1183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
642523

>>1975341
Kale? She's not protective. She's just clingy, that's all.
Caulifla says dismissively, waving her hand like it's no big deal.

She knows you're not our enemy. I just left her alone so she could rest a little while. She is my protoge, after all. She deserves at least that much from time to time.
So basically, she had no idea where kale was.

What are you worried about?

>> No.1975344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515127738207.png -(250.2 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256194

>>1975340
"...."

Broly's face then turned a bit more serious as Kale's power began to rise

"Useless."

He'd say simply and charges up an energy into his hand, resulting in that weird green filter of his to overtake the area

And then fires off a small and simple looking orb of his energy at very high speeds towards Kale, resulting in a gigantic explosion should it hit her or anything else

>> No.1975345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515128110500.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1975342
That's what makes it even better~
She would say, now inserting yet another finger inside of the girl
Well, it seems there's enough room for another finger in here~

>> No.1975346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515128275815.jpg -(202.9 KiB, 350x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207761

>>1975343

Nothing. As long as she is with Gine she'll be fine recovering.
Bardock extends his arm out putting his palm up and forward at Califuia.
Enough talk then.

>> No.1975347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515128673282.png -(467.0 KiB, 800x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478219

>>1975344
Kale got blasted again, and got sent flying and crashing across the terrain again.
But the more she got knocked out of her senses, the more upset she started to become.

Very quickly, this scrawny girl's muscles are going to start beefing up even as she ragdolls around.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
She was screaming, partly from pain, partly from fear, partly from her anxiety and anger taking complete control over her.
She started to flail around, thrashing about and breaking the terrain around herself as she desperately attempted to stand up again.
Sis!!!

>> No.1975348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515128803938.png -(527.3 KiB, 800x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539996

>>1975346
Let's make this quick then, we'll go meet up with Gine and Kale after I kick your butt and set a good example for my protege!
She smirked and made a mad dash for Bardock, this time aiming to try and fake him out, at first reeling back as if she were going to punch him, but at the last second she'll duck down and try to kick him in the shins to knock his feet out from under him.
Let's see how he likes this...!!

>> No.1975349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515129166153.png -(1.1 MiB, 832x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1124524

>>1975345
S-Stop torturing me like this...!!! You've had your fill...!!!
Just....leave me...haaaa....haaaa....!!!

>> No.1975350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515129500332.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1975349
Oh no, there's so much more we can do~
She would continue to thrust, smiling at her devilishly
I'm going to train you to be a great breeding cow~

>> No.1975351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515129564064.gif -(1.5 MiB, 500x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1550302

>>1975347
"Ahahahahahaha!! I'm going to kill you slowly. And then destroy this planet...along with everyone here!"

Broly's power began to rise, and rise very quickly. In the process, he fires off several energy blasts. And those blasts will land in different locations all over the map, resulting in devastating explosions

"All you can do is wail...what a complete and utter waste of Saiyan blood!"

And that wailing reminds him of Goku's insistent crying, which only serves to piss him off more. And that's when he starts to swell and look like he's ripping apart

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)00:19.

>> No.1975352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515130061742.png -(7.3 MiB, 2500x3500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7641528

>>1975351
>>1975351
After a moment or two, Kale was on her feet looking very angry.

Y-YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HURT SIS!!! GRAAHHHHHHH!!!!

>> No.1975353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515130669552.png -(402.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411836

>>1975352
And then....Broly in engulfed in incredibly bright green energy in the form of a sphere which expands to great length along with that green filter covering as far as the eye can see before it all shrinks and gathers on him

Afterwards he's much larger, his power reaching ridiculous levels, and it keeps rising...and rising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNR4V1q74SE&index=11&list=PLC8B8E51BCA9BB8A6

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! As if someone like you can defeat me!"

He starts laughing again, he sounds more menacing now and looks towards Kale with a grin on his face

"Heh! I'll just have to find her, rip her in half in front of you. And feed you her guts!"

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)00:37.

>> No.1975354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515130854264.jpg -(219.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224873

>>1975348
Just as she approached him, he finds himself getting hit and being knocked off balance. That power surge really got to him. Seems she wasn't just all talk.

...!

>> No.1975355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515131279622.jpg -(5.4 MiB, 2242x2598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5705361

>>1975353
>>1975353
Kale bulked up and instantly kicked off into the air, zooming at Broly with a similar green energy around herself.

DIIIIEEE!!
She screamed, throwing a punch that would probably send Goku through a small mountain.

>> No.1975356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515131523650.jpg -(285.2 KiB, 1446x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292046

>>1975354
Caulifla will turn and immediately press her attack afterward, aiming to try and kick him somewhere he's more exposed! RIGHT IN HIS THROAT :@
That is if he doesn't move off the ground in time anyway.

Hey, hey! Stop being so distracted by someone else's battle!

>> No.1975357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515131739120.png -(341.3 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349537

>>1975355
"Hm? Hilarious."

Broly cocked his brow at her transformation. And then just rushes her as Kale goes in for that punch. He'll meet it head on, looking completely unphased by it and then follows up with a punch of his own, one that can easily obliterate a mountain range

Which will send her flying away at high speeds from the force. But that isn't all; Broly gives chase and then tries slamming her into the ground by the head with great force. If he does then he'll lift her by the face and slams her down again over and over

"Hahahahahahaha!! Is that all?!"

>> No.1975358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515132316080.jpg -(54.3 KiB, 449x245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55649

>>1975356
He regains his concentration and quickly rolls away from her attack. As he lays on his stomach, he pushes himself off the ground and lifts himself up into the sky.
Damn it, what the hell is going on over there, there's a power over there that's familiar.
Bardock extends his arm out and fires off a blast of Ki towards Califuia.
Haaaa!

>> No.1975359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515132906280.jpg -(338.9 KiB, 1108x1477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346992

>>1975357
Kale once again found herself being pushed back effortlessly. But she wasn't calm enough to really think about it this time.
Even as he was slamming her down over and over again, she just yelled back in response.

GRAAHHHH!!!!!
And then she'd raise her arm up and bring her elbow down on Broly's arm with all her might attempting to break his arm and his hold on her. She also began thrashing her legs at him as well, attempting to kick him away.
He was pounding the hell out of her, but for someone who was so timid just moments ago, her endurance and power just kept rising.
I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!

>> No.1975360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515132961793.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 800x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138958

>>1975358
The Ki blast came at her in a very predictable manner, and she easily deflected it but watched Bardock with a frown.

...Hey, you look really bothered by that commotion. Are you sure you don't wanna check it out?

>> No.1975361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515133950938.png -(720.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737870

>>1975359
>>1975359
"Looks like you're all talk. Just like a piece of trash. Ahahahahahahaha! Pathetic!"

And then he raised her head again for another slam. But Kale slamming her elbow on his massive arm seemed to do something as it prevented him from continuing his assault. Her kicks land all over him and seem to do little to nothing to deter Broly. But he'll throw her away from himself regardless

"DIE WORM!"

Broly clenches his fist afterwards as he charges up energy. Fires off several energy blasts at her direction. Each one easily capable of reducing cities to dust and there will be dozens of them coming quickly

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)01:32.

>> No.1975362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515134360031.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2207294

>>1975361
Unfortunately I don't think she can tank City-destroying attacks so easily, but she'll damned sure try. Even after he throws her, she immediately tries to fly right back to him- possibly avoiding the attacks as she ran at him instead of away from him.
But if she gets hit, then she can't really do much about that other than try not to die.

>> No.1975363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515134516566.png -(401.4 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411064

>>1975360

Annoyed, he will will create a energy ball and toss it towards Califuia!

Shut it, it's nothing!

>> No.1975364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515135342462.jpg -(176.5 KiB, 734x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180752

>>1975363
Caulifla will Volley-Ball it right back at him.

Don't tell me to shut it! A serious guy like you wouldn't get distracted over nothing!

>> No.1975365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515136008806.jpg -(973.9 KiB, 2047x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
997289

>>1975364
He smacks his incoming Ki attack away from himself.

Something bad is happening. The planet is shaking and these powers I'm sensing are continuing to grow with no end.

If the battle keeps on going we may all end up dead from these powers firing off into the planet with how reckless it is.

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)02:06.

>> No.1975366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515136488833.png -(446.6 KiB, 1062x1505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457335

>>1975365
O-Oh...
Caulifla stops and stares at him.

It was pretty bad the other day too, when that thing went into space.
Because DESCO had to Final Boss.
...Eh, maybe I shouldn't question this. I'm still trying to figure out this world.

>> No.1975367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515137848316.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1394x1580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1062890

>>1975366

I stopped questioning it a long time ago. I learned that being on this planet, you may turn into someone's toy. That one woman mentioned it who wanted my DNA a while back. I don't have much trust here and there's some really powerful beings here.

So girl, I suggest you get stronger and when you run into a opponent, you better have the intent to kill with any tactic you pull. when you're up and personal with them, blast their head off.

>> No.1975368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515138042303.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1890x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1382211

>>1975367
...Yeah.
She goes quiet thinking about it. Saiyans weren't this brutal in her universe, and it didn't even exist anymore.
Even thinking about that- she and Kale were the only survivors of her own universe, a hard sinking feeling was weighing her down in the pit of her stomach.

I'm not going to take my battles lightly.

>> No.1975369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515139069102.png -(509.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521569

>>1975368
Good.
...
It seems his words did reach her, something rather difficult to put into any other saiyan mind.

That doesn't mean you can't have a little fun with it, especially against morons who underestimate you.

>> No.1975370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515179577090.png -(438.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
448844

>>1975362
Whether she got hit by any or not, they wouldn't be absurdly impossible to dodge if she's fast enough. Either way, the blasts will end up scattering, reaching too far places all over and blowing them from existence. No doubt resulting in hundreds if not thousands of fatalities as they land in populated areas

Broly stands his ground even if Kale survived and still coming towards him. He doesn't bother moving or is even looking like he's taking Kale seriously

"Bwahahaha....Aha-aha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

And then Broly's aura flares wildly, as he powers up yet again!

>> No.1975371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515179617999.jpg -(185.3 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189795

>>1975369
Well that goes without saying, but I've got a ways to go before I reach that point, right?

>> No.1975372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515181550443.jpg -(135.6 KiB, 740x969) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138889

>>1975370
Kale's muscles will continue to grow as well, her berserker rage and strength was growing, so every punch she threw would start to get more and more intense. Even if Broly tanked through it, she would start barraging him with punches, trying to get a much different reaction out of him

>> No.1975373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515182638907.png -(428.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438720

>>1975372

One of her punches gets him in the chin and manages to jerk his head back. But soon he'll start pushing against her fist with his chin as he looks at her right in the eye

"Annoying bug, I'll crush you underneath my boot!"

And that's when Broly tries to clothesline Kale into the side of a nearby mountain

>> No.1975374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515183302739.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 950x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206982

>>1975371

You do, not sure how you're going to reach Super Saiyan Four but if you think you need my guidance still towards how to fight then I don't mind.

We should get going.

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)15:15.

>> No.1975375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515184079510.jpg -(673.2 KiB, 908x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
689333

>>1975373
Kale got clotheslined into a mountain.
But whereas before when she was kept going limp, she'll immediately retaliate with an energy blast- a very powerful beam with the same green Aura that Broly had.

GRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

>> No.1975376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515184235913.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 476x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52259

>>1975374
I managed the first transformation really easily!
Caulifla said, smirking.

It's all about how you use your energy with the first few forms, I can tell that much. You concentrate it in the center of your back and you get that tingly feeling, and that's when you know it's working!

>> No.1975377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515184302583.png -(276.7 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283355

>>1975375
With Broly being so close to Kale when that blast went off...it will seem like both will get caught in the powerful blast. His body vanishes within the raging green blast as it engulfs the area on a large scale

>> No.1975378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515184928637.png -(319.9 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327527

>>1975376

...
He was rather surprised by the explanation
That sounds stupid...Yet that does explain that feeling I got when I felt something snap inside of me.

>> No.1975379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515185115975.jpg -(123.2 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126185

>>1975377
And the blast would be pretty big.
Afterward, Kale will start trying to crawl her way out of the rubble.
She was breathing heavily, and was starting to look exhausted. She was using a lot of energy haphazardly.
She frantically would begin to look around to see if Broly had been dealt with.

>> No.1975380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515185521218.png -(395.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
405436

>>1975379
Unfortunately for her...he was not. As the debris stops falling and the dust began to settle, Broly will be standing a few feet away from her. But his expression shows...disappointment

"Hmph...is that really all you're capable of!? You're not worthy of that form."

"You can't even control it properly. It makes you disgustingly weak."

Says the man, in a way...Kale got her wish and did have Broly react differently. However, him saying this shows his mastery over his form, as his power level continues to steadily rise without limit

"A waste."

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)15:52.

>> No.1975381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515189100965.jpg -(57.6 KiB, 700x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58970

>>1975378
>>1975378
That's how I unlocked my first transformation. I didn't even have to get angry. Cabba showed me, and I just copied him.
She keeps smirking.

So don't underestimate me, I might surpass you!

>> No.1975382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515192031601.jpg -(15.1 KiB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15453

>>1975380
Control... That's right...
She started to take deeper breaths, exhaustion letting her think more clearly. The fear was still there, but the panic was subsiding. She wasn't dead yet.
S-Shut up...! I'm not a waste! I'm going to defeat you and make you scream!

>> No.1975383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515192239375.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

Today finds everyone's favorite pink haired psion visiting the naval base yet again, this time making her way to the room of a certain speed demon
Humming pleasantly to herself with her hands folded behind her back, until she comes to the room's door and gives it a quick knock or two

>> No.1975384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515192848373.png -(428.9 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439215

>>1975382
>>1975382
"Hahahahaha!!"

Broly then dashes forward and headbutt's Kale, if that happens and she starts to fall back Broly will reach out and grab her shirt, holding her in place. The imposing Legendary Super Saiyan grins

"The only one screaming is going to be you as I break you...little by little!"

A punch to the gut

"Worthless scum!"

Broly then tries forcing Kale down and bashes his knee into her chest

"I'm The Legendary Super Saiyan. AND YOU'RE JUST AN IMITATION!"

>> No.1975385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515193086875.png -(173.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177460

>>1975383
"Coming!"

Said a young sounding female voice. One that Helena will recognize anywhere. After hearing the very quick pitter-patter of feet approaching the door, it swings open

"Helena!"

She smiles

>> No.1975386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515193724877.jpg -(34.4 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35261

>>1975384
She'll take several bad blows from this, but her eyes will turn back to normal as he goes for the knee to her chest.
She'll throw her hands up to blast him at point blank to prevent him from crashing on top of her.

I said shut up!
And if that works, she'll hop back up and try to take a defensive stance.
Otherwise she's gonna have some broken ribs ;__;

>> No.1975387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515193781002.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2124x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1978333

>>1975385
Helena returns the young ship's smile with a warm and charming smile of her own, as she soon says
Good day, Shimakaze. I do hope that I'm not interrupting anything important~

>> No.1975388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515194403717.jpg -(128.4 KiB, 894x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131449

>>1975386
And another massive explosion takes place! And thus further devastate the landscape. A storm rages above them as the ground cracks and breaks apart to the point where molten rock seeps through the cracks. Their "arena" looking more and more like a pit of hell

After everything settles Broly will be standing atop a tall, lone, thin, mesa. Kale will hear his laughter clearly

"AHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

>> No.1975389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515194721455.jpg -(196.2 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200913

>>1975388
>>1975388
She'll be kneeling on one knee, wincing.

...What a monster... how does someone like this exist!

>> No.1975390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515194747531.jpg -(250.0 KiB, 579x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255969

>>1975387
"Nope~!"

Comments Shima and takes Helena's hand and leads her inside. She has a futon set up in front of the TV along with some assorted candies from Hotaru's shop. And she even has her entire collection of the toy eggs proudly on display on her little dresser. As she's been collecting them all one by one over the course of the last couple of months whenever she and Helena go get some burgers

Shima pushes another futon next to hers for Helena

"I was watching Magical Marie!"

Which looks like a catgirl magical girl type of show based on what's on the screen

>> No.1975391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515195172567.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064

>>1975390
Allowing the small blonde to lead her inside, Helena casually glances around as they enter the room
Her gaze going to the TV when Shimakaze mentions it
I see, I see...Well, in that case I suppose I shall join you.
The psion moving to sit down on the offered futon once it is in place, smiling as she wiggles around a bit as she gets comfortable

>> No.1975392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515195425026.png -(406.0 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415760

>>1975389
"Heh! Monster? Bah! I'm a true freak, a devil! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

His aura is visible again and he glares at Kale

"You're just an insect! Small and lowly!"

Broly then reappears before the kneeling Kale and tries grabbing her into a bearhug

"Pathetic Saiyan woman...I'll teach you your place."

And starts applying painful and worsening pressure as he squeezes

>> No.1975393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515195723302.jpg -(155.5 KiB, 700x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159272

>>1975391
Shima also zips over the door and closes it before zipping back. Her room is also a bit messy, although that could be well expected from her since she acts like a child

"Helena I'm happy to see you again!"

She simply says sitting down on her futon with a smile on her face

>> No.1975394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515196114670.jpg -(621.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
636421

>>1975393
Briefly, Helena thinks about possibly cleaning Shimakaze's room a little while she is here, but that thought is quickly stashed away for now as she focuses on the young blonde herself
As am I. While I may be a busy person, I always try to spend time with all of the people I care about~
Helena soon reaching over to give Shimakaze a quick and playful hair ruffle with those words

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)18:48.

>> No.1975395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515196253081.jpg -(150.2 KiB, 1060x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153849

>>1975394
"Hehehe~"

Shima giggles once Helena starts petting her head. She's come to really enjoy that sort of attention and affection from Helena. She'll even nuzzle onto her hand a little

"I care about you too Helena! You're my favorite person that visits!"

>> No.1975396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515196884455.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175414

>>1975395
Aww~ Does that mean I even outclass your fellow ships?
Helena then asks with an amused sort of air to her, soon chuckling as she adds
If that is the case then I feel especially flattered indeed~
The psion continuing to stroke Shimakaze's head and hair as the young girl nuzzles against her hand

>> No.1975397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515196993336.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82123

>>1975396
It could be Helena's psionic influence on her, but the small girl meekly nods

"Y-Yeah, but don't tell anyone okay? I still live my ship sisters very much too."

>> No.1975398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515197090775.png -(244.0 KiB, 540x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249880

>>1975392
She screams out in pain.

KYAAGHHHH!!
This time, she really didn't have the energy to fight back. She could feel her bones creaking and cracking.

>> No.1975399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515197268277.jpg -(665.1 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681029

>>1975397
Ah, don't worry. It will be our little secret~
Helena assures with a playful wink, before her gaze returns to the TV screen with a thoughtful sort of frown
So, Magical Marie...You know, I do believe that I've come across some fanmade episodes online.

>> No.1975400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515197705736.png -(336.0 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344045

>>1975398

Broly meanwhile will add greater pressure, the ground beneath them gives away from the force he's exerting, although he holds back just enough to outright NOT snap her in half and instead just wants to keep torturing Kale

"Ahahahahahahaha!! Foolish woman, you've squandered it all! You really were all talk, figures."

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)19:15.

>> No.1975401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515197914910.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223096

>>1975399
"Fanmade? Online? What do those things mean Helena?"

Asked the little ship with an air of honest curiosity. She's never heard that first term and computers aren't things Shima bothers with

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)19:18.

>> No.1975402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515198327440.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

>>1975401
Hm, well...Quite often fans of a show or video game series will make their own content as an expression of how much they like it. Such as artwork, short stories, or their own little episodes~
Helena begins to explain with a pleasant nod and a smile
And you can find those sorts of things and a whole lot more by using a computer to connect to the internet.
...Tell you what, I'll show you what it's like after this episode.
No need to distract Shimakaze from her show after all

>> No.1975403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515198647677.jpg -(55.5 KiB, 578x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56837

>>1975402
"That sounds really exciting, okay then!"

Comments Shima excitedly and goers back to watching Magical Marie use the power of love and friendship to save the day from the evil lord Ratsputin

"Get him Magical Marie! Mew Mew beam!"

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)19:30.

>> No.1975404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515198858149.jpg -(165.1 KiB, 800x1035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169064

>>1975400
Having trouble breathing, she'll start trying to brute force push him off of herself, but she was feeling really overwhelmed by his strength and power.
Despite her raw talent, she just didn't have the kind of experience to keep up with him. The more he crushed her, the more she'd yell and scream in response. All she could do was struggle.
N-Nothing is working... Even with this form...!

>> No.1975405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515198915574.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1975403
Meanwhile Helena will make an appearance of watching it as well, although she is more focused on observing Shimakaze and her general behavior
I wonder how she will react to seeing porn parodies of this show...As innocent as she seems to be, I find it unlikely that the local atmosphere hasn't begun to effect her on a subconscious level at least.

>> No.1975406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515199938490.png -(75.8 KiB, 450x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77606

>>1975381

The legendary form of the saiyan race just turned into something so simple. At first I didn't know about it myself until later.

You can try, brat.

>> No.1975407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515200191664.jpg -(108.9 KiB, 847x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111553

>>1975406
I will! And when I surpass you, I'll make you eat nothing but vegetables for a whole week!
She said rather proudly.
But then she looked around herself, feeling uncomfortable about the big power levels.

...By the way, I kinda wanna check in on Kale. She should have been awake by now at least.

>> No.1975408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515200242170.png -(21.3 KiB, 161x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21827

Meanwhile, in a castle floating high above the clouds...
Vaati lays in bed with Carrie, Annete likely checking up on friends or family as they spend quality time with one another, his hand firmly placed on Carrie's head while in constant climax, using his mana to generate liquid as it passes down Carrie's throat
My...rather hungry this evening~

>> No.1975409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515200281837.png -(345.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353357

>>1975404
Kale's struggle, the sounds of her pain and defeat only has him wear an expression of menacing joy

"Music to my ears. Does it hurt? Does it hurt knowing you wasted all your energy because of your idiocy? You lost to a true Saiyan warrior, a killing machine! BWAHAHAHAHA!!"

Giving her one final squeeze, pushing the limits of her endurance before he simply tosses her aside

"I'm sure your sister won't fare much better either."

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)19:58.

>> No.1975410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515200574847.jpg -(127.5 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130562

>>1975409
N-No...!
Sis...
She raised her head up from the ground, fear and shame plastered on her face.
He's going to kill me and then he's going after Sis... I wish I was stronger... I want to stop him...!

>> No.1975411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515200757199.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 516x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186750

>>1975405
Shimakaze will be none the wiser about Helena's observational study of her. Like a happy girl she sings along to the songs, strikes poses when Marie does and calls out her attacks along with her. Until the evil lord Ratsputin is vanquished and the day is saved

Ratsputin: "Curse you, Magical Marie! But mark my words I will return! You won the battle, but I and my army of mice men will win the war!"

With the villain making her escape, Magical Marie stands triumphant with her magic wand/sidekick

Magical Marie: "And I'll always be waiting for you dastardly villain! But I am not afraid, as long as I have my friends and their love! Nothing can beat the power of love, for it will always shine through even the blackest heart!"

"Waaaaaah~ She's so cool, did you see Helena? Did you see?! She's so cool and pretty, like you!"

>> No.1975412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515201428057.jpg -(609.2 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623806

>>1975411
Yes, yes I did, Shimakaze.
Helena says once the episode is over and the little ship is gushing over the events like the young girl she is
Then with a soft chuckle she shakes her head a little as she retorts
And it flatters me to hear you say that, but I sadly I can't say that I'm anywhere near as heroic as she is~

>> No.1975413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515201562135.png -(496.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
508350

>>1975410
"......"

He snickers at Kale's current state, he feels very confident that she won't be able to do anything now. But...having felt Bardock's and Caulifla's PL's earlier. He looks over in that direction

"Oh? Is that her all the way over there? And someone else too, heh!"

>> No.1975414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515201605413.png -(119.2 KiB, 449x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122069

>>1975407
No thanks, I prefer meat with those things.
He gives her his grumpy nod, strange to find other saiyans caring for one another. Then again Bardock isn't unfamiliar with it
Alright, lets check on your friend.

>> No.1975415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515201759110.jpg -(37.4 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38332

>>1975413
She glares.

D-Don't do it...! I won't let you!
She starts moving her arms, attempting to pull herself up despite the screaming pain searing down her spine.
Little flashes of lightning will start to crack around her. She's trying to power up one more time through anger, fighting against her broken body for one last push.
I can't... I can't let him...! Even if it kills me. My life is worthless anyway!

>> No.1975416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515201883416.jpg -(41.9 KiB, 500x569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42943

>>1975412
"That's okay! Magical Marie says that courage comes in lots of ways! I bet you're very heroic in your own way Helena."

Nod, nod

>> No.1975417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515202150739.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064

>>1975416
Hm...
Helena seems to be giving those words some serious thought as she tilts her head with an almost pouting sort of frown, and in the end she shrugs and gives a rueful sort of smile as she says
Well, who am I to argue with someone like Magical Marie?
Then remembering what she told Shimakaze earlier, Helena lets out a quick
Ah...!
As she quickly fetches her smartphone device while saying
Anyway, I believe that I promised to show you one of those fan episodes, yes?

>> No.1975418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515202154591.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2116x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2090282

>>1975414
It'd be crazy if she was one of the people out there fighting...
But now that I think about it, it's just like when she loses control isn't it? But I thought we got past that.
Caulifla would then head toward where she assumes Kale would be; with Gine!

>> No.1975419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515202243562.png -(306.1 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313415

>>1975415
"Hm?"

This actually warrants Broly to look over at her

"Persistent garbage...I already told you it's useless!"

He holds out his hand and starts charging a blast that is rapidly reaching continent busting levels and beyond

"I guess I'll just kill you now, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

>>1975414
>>1975418
YA'LL FEELING THAT?!

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)20:30.

>> No.1975420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515202580261.png -(194.0 KiB, 1000x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198634

>>1975417

"Yeah you sure did, I didn't forget!"

Shima smiles

"How do we connect to the intrawebs?"

>> No.1975421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515202714750.jpg -(100.9 KiB, 590x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103366

>>1975418
...!
He does sense that, things just got worse.
Like the time when Freeza..but it's stronger.
I don't know who the hell is fighting but we may not have time to see your friend.

>> No.1975422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515202837013.png -(531.1 KiB, 549x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543812

>>1975408
Laying on the bed Carrie, whose throat and belly are bulging mumbles a reply

Mmgmph~

>> No.1975423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515203059890.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175414

>>1975420
Well, a surprising number of devices these days have some manner of internet connectivity.
...Such as my smartphone here.
Helena says with a smile as she turns the phone around so that Shimakaze can have a look at the screen, which is currently set to Helena's homepage
...Which has a cute and pinku girly theme which pictures of animals, plushies, and the various girls in Helena's life
By using the internet you can communicate with people from all over the world and galaxy, as well as access essentially limitless sources of information and media.

>> No.1975424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515203124499.jpg -(84.2 KiB, 399x523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86195

>>1975422
Eventually Vaati moves his other hand to her head, gripping her hair tightly as his cock continues throbbing wildly, seed gushing down Carrie's throat, seed dripping from her mouth and other two entrances
Just tell me when you've had your fill my darling Carrie~

>> No.1975425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515203400349.jpg -(46.5 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47612

>>1975419
Urk...!
Goodbye Sis...

>> No.1975426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515203509861.jpg -(221.6 KiB, 855x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226920

>>1975419
>>1975421
Caulifla stares off into the distance and nods.

You're right... No one's doing anything about it. Let's go!
I have a bad feeling about this...
Caulifla will immediately take off into the sky, flying toward the growing energy.

>> No.1975427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515203595876.jpg -(128.9 KiB, 540x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132013

>>1975423
Shima will get comfy near Helena so that she can look at the screen properly. She takes note of her homepage, which spoke positively to ayoung girl like herself

"Ooh, pretty!"

Shima listenned to the rest...and most of it went way over her blond head, but she understood some of what Helena told her

"Sounds like it knows everything!"

>> No.1975428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515204668797.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

>>1975427
Chuckling softly in response to Shimakaze's reaction, Helena then says
Yes, you could think of it that way.
Then with that said she turns her phone back around as she starts tapping swiftly on the screen
Now then, let me find one of those episodes...

>> No.1975429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515204815918.jpg -(253.3 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259419

>>1975426
He won't say a word and fly off with Califui, picking up speed as the power felt was immense. Will our heroes make it in time to see what is going on or would there be a dire consequence?

>> No.1975430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515205035199.png -(303.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311198

>>1975421
>>1975425
>>1975426
>>1975429
We're in this together now~

With Broly feeling like he's charged it enough. He lets it get a little bigger and then fires it towards Kale. It'll get really close to her, and she'll probably feel like her life is going to start flashing before her eyes. But then...

"Heh."

Broly wears a sickening grin as he changes his attacks trajectory to head straight towards Bardock and Caulifla!

HEADS UP YOU TWO, Y'ALL GOT A BLAST CAPABLE OF REDUCING THE PLANETSIDE TO ZILCH FLYING TOWARDS YOU AND IT'S GETTING BIGGER

"SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SISTER!"

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)21:17.

>> No.1975431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515205301679.png -(5.3 MiB, 984x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5527235

>>1975424
Having been filled to the brim, Carrie taps out

Mgmhmm~

>> No.1975432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515205358989.png -(491.7 KiB, 600x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
503473

>>1975429
>>1975430
For my own convenience, Kale and Caulifla will be one post from now on.

Kale's heart skips a beat, and she immediately becomes overwhelmed with fear, depowering from her super saiyan form completely.

K: NOOOOOO!!!!

Caulifla will see the attack suddenly headed her way- she'll do her best to dodge the attack all together.

C: H-Hey old man, what do we do about this?!

>> No.1975433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515205877361.jpg -(45.3 KiB, 170x170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46362

>>1975431
His cock continues spurting large quantities of seed on Carrie's face and mane before Vaati
I have been meaning to have a little chat with you Carrie~
Reaching for a chain on his desk, he latches it onto her collar and yanks it towards him, demanding she give him more pleasure, seed oozing from his member's tip

>> No.1975434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515206052518.png -(665.1 KiB, 850x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681081

>>1975428
>>1975428
"Okay Helena!"

Says Shima gingerly, and kicks her legs to and fro as she sits on her futon, her head resting on Helena's shoulder and waits

>> No.1975435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515206148343.jpg -(342.0 KiB, 1354x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350208

>>1975430
>>1975432
Without warning as the blast gets closer he quickly makes sure to dodge out the way. He looks frustrated while looking at this monster in front of him.

No way, another saiyan on this damn planet!?
He turns and yells at Califuia

Go to full power, Now! Save your friend!

>> No.1975436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515206729848.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064

>>1975434
Humming contently to herself as she searches the web with the adorable young ship resting against her, Helena eventually goes
...Ah! Here we are~
Tilting her phone so that Shimakaze can see the screen as well, showing the video that Helena has selected
Titled "Magical Marie and the Wondrous Onee-chans: Part One", it seems innocuous enough at first
Playing out the same way as a normal episode, with Marie living out a typical day during a slice-of-life sequence
That is until a beautiful young substitute teacher arrives at school, and after poor Marie fails a pop quiz the teacher in question has her stay after school so that Marie can take a make up quiz
The teacher being ever so patient and understanding with Marie, even as the girl continues to struggle with the subject matter

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)21:45.

>> No.1975437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515206933087.png -(415.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425453

>>1975432
>>1975435
With both of them dodging that blast it'll continue to fly in a line drive until it explodes somewhere...the devastation will be immense, and Chin-Chin help whoever and whatever got caught in the blast radius. Both Saiyan's will feel that power...that heat at their back as the land far far away behind them is engulfed in green hellfire

"So...they want to suffer instead of dying quickly. So be it..."

"RRRAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Broly's power starts rising and rising too much higher levels know as his aura surrounds him and glows fiercely

THIS WILL LIKELY BE FELT AND SEEN FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE, IT'S ALL BAD PEOPLE

>> No.1975438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515207115338.png -(2.9 MiB, 1650x2550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3022351

>>1975437
Caulifla forces herself to SSJ2, and zooms off toward Kale.

You don't have to tell me twice!
She was going as fast as she can; she didn't care how close she had to get to Broly.

GET AWAY FROM MY PROTEGE!

Kale will start trying to get back up as well.

K: N-No...! Don't come!

>> No.1975439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515207380887.png -(902.1 KiB, 3149x3149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
923746

>>1975437
Lost in the middle of an open field, DESCO finds herself staring out into the distance with a frown on her face.

This isn't fair! Someone else is trying to steal DESCO's thunder!

>> No.1975440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515207455663.png -(5.3 MiB, 984x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5527235

>>1975433
Before wrapping her lips around just the tip and maintaining a constant vacuum and swirling of tongues
Oh? What might this be about?

>> No.1975441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515207316796.jpg -(7965 B, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7965

"Man, it's just one thing after another this week, isn't it?"

Adrian shook his head and left for Mayze's netherworld. He'd gotten involved last time because everything was closing down, but this time he had no reason to involve himself.

>> No.1975442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515207847413.png -(93.0 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95207

>>1975436
"uh oh...if Marie has to stay after school to make up the quiz...she'll have a hard time going Magical!"

Shima starts to say and then....some rather powerful rumbling happens, everything shakes along with a bright green explosion waaaaaaay in the distance

"W-Waaaaaah!"

She holds on to her as the shaking happens. Just feels like a quake a strong one at that

"What's happening, what's glowing outside??"

>> No.1975443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515208176608.png -(505.5 KiB, 758x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517669

>>1975437
Feeling the heat of the immense power, it shocked him for a few seconds before feeling something. It was a sense of fear but it was also happiness.
Dashing towards the powerful saiyan, he quickly transforms and charges a beam with his right hand, as it swells and expands, he chucks the ball of blast which expands as it heads towards Broly.

>> No.1975444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515208223477.jpg -(494.7 KiB, 813x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506604

>>1975442
...!
Swiftly hitting "Pause" as she feels the initial rumblings, Helena slinks an arm around Shimakaze as she holds the young blonde against her
Frowning at the window as the bright green flash of light off towards the horizon shines through it
Nng...A battle or an attack, perhaps? It looks like it must be far away, but for it to cause such powerful tremors...

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)22:10.

>> No.1975445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515208607400.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 574x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53941

>>1975438
>>1975443
"Ahahahahahaha-"

Broly was just laughing maniacally while upping his power. It truly feels insane now, it almost feels like there's just no cap on his power. Kale will feel like that most of all since she's sense previous power-ups while she fought him

BUT! His laughing is then cut short by Bardock's energy blast which hit him straight on. But after the smoke clears...he looks over at the one who dared attack him. And sees bardock...well...he won't see Bardock but...:

"Kakarot..."

"Kakarot...!"

His mind flashing with images of Goku, filling him with unchecked rage...

"Kakarot! KAKAROT! KAAAAAKAAAAAROOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!"

>> No.1975446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515209197596.jpg -(39.6 KiB, 500x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40569

>>1975444
The green flash in the distance eventually dies down, but a large mushroom cloud looms over the area back there. The alarm will sound, but it isn't the one for an attack, but rather just for the personnel to take extra precaution, the shaking stops as well, it caused some rather big waves but the navy are already acting quickly, as Helena should well aware of protocol and how everything is handled well enough. Given she's been a part of navy's family and work for a while now

"That was scary...and that alarm means it's not an attack just that we're handling it. Colette says I should stay somewhere safe when that happens. So we should stay here!"

The PA system starts informing everyone of what they think happened and that while things were shaken up, to remain calm

"That was weird! Does the interwebz still work though...?"

Asked Shima, who now seems concerned about what'll happen to Marie!

>> No.1975447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515209261698.png -(207.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212148

>>1975443
>>1975445
C: Kale, are you all right?
K: S-Sis... We have to run...!

Broly started freaking out, and Caulifla winced even just watching him.
C: Eesh it seems he's a universe 7 Saiyan. Why wasn't he at the tournament...
She shook her head and snapped herself out of it.
C: Ah! Kale, let's go while he's distracted!
She'd take Kale's arm over her shoulder and take off as quickly as she could.
K: Aaaiiighhh!
And Kale yelped because her everything hurts like hell.

>> No.1975448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515209775547.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1975446
Indeed, being familiar with the base's protocols as well, Helena soon begins to settle back down
Still giving the window a few frowns, but in the end she nods and says
You're right, and it's not like I could do anything to assist with a threat of that magnitude anyway.
And then giving Shima a quick hair ruffle as her smile returns to her face, Helena says
So we might as well just try to relax for now~
...Mm, and yes, my connection at least will still work.
Thank Tora and her dimensional hax science
So come, sit on my lap and I'll resume the video~

>> No.1975449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515209824356.jpg -(93.3 KiB, 900x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95544

>>1975440
About our future of course~
He'll pull harder, dragging the manticore onto his cock, letting her slide it in as seed gushes out wildly, one hand keeping a tight grip on her chain as the other begins to caress her plump figure, Carrie clearly in her third trimester
As you know...some of our daughters have decided to live their life on the farms. Their children surely have grandchildren by now. And so on.
Then there are others living lives among settlements. Most I keep in contact with. Some of whom also had children.
What I am saying is...we have achieved our goal Carrie~

>> No.1975450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515209977525.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 578x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55405

>>1975448
"Okay! We'll keep each other safe better that way!"

Says Shima, taking Helena's well being into account in her own cute way. The little blond ship gets on Helena's lap and gets comfy as she once again looks at her phone's screen

"I'm ready!"

>> No.1975451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515210594208.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1975450
And so with the little ship sitting on her lap, Helena wraps her arms around the girl
Holding the phone in front of Shimakaze as she peers over one of her shoulders
Right, then here we go~
Quickly hitting "Play" to resume the video
Where little Marie is still having trouble with her make up quiz, even with the warm and gentle encouragements of her teacher
...Which gradually take the form of the woman touching and rubbing Marie's shoulders, even her thighs a bit
The affectionate and sensual gestures eventually turning Marie on as her face grows red and she starts breathing harder, and it isn't long until her lovely teacher locks her lips with Marie's and kisses her as a hand slips beneath her school uniform
Groping Marie's small but budding breasts
...Oh dear~ I had no idea that things would heat up between them like this.
Helena then comments, smiling all the while

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)22:49.

>> No.1975452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515210845578.jpg -(253.7 KiB, 479x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259772

>>1975451
"Ah..."

Shima's eyes widen a bit as the pretty and seemingly well-mannered substitute teacher began touching Marie like that...she's ever seen her Magical Girl hero in such a predicament

Shima blushes and glances away. Inf act she'd sometimes see this sort of thing happen with her ship sisters. Or Colette doing it to someone else, she never thought much of it at the time but the scenarios look similar enough to her

"Th-They're going to do naughty things...! Why is Marie letting her? She's a stranger!"

>> No.1975453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515210884584.jpg -(508.2 KiB, 1564x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520436

>>1975445
>>1975447
So he is from my universe.
Bardock notices his attack didn't do anything. Seems this saiyan is like a tank. Trying to think of something, Barodck fires off a barrage of key blasts at Broly, enough that it would make a cloud of smoke as he continues firing away. With just enough smokescreen the savage saiyan teleports closer to the radius of the smoke waiting for the right moment to strike.

>> No.1975454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515210978387.jpg -(45.9 KiB, 220x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47025

And all that power being thrown around causes the poor Amanda to faint in her temple.... again... thankfully she wakes right back up wondering WTF happened.

>> No.1975455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515211377803.jpg -(470.3 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481587

Due to the blast that caused the shaking off in the distance, Colette had immediately returned to base after telling the residents of her home with a smile "I'll go check in with work, I'm sure it's nothing you guys will have to worry about".

Just when I thought I'd be home for the night...

The PA had already gone off and was only repeating the message occasionally over the next hour, but she'd still be roaming around the base, notifying various personnel to be ready to rumble if they had to. And if they had to, the objective wouldn't be to win, but to survive and help the citizens in town. Preventing as many casualties as possible is Colette's top priority in a time of danger. A town can be rebuilt, lives of her people are a different story.

She would also host an emergency meeting between the Aberdeen Navy, Aberdeen Trade, and the R&D department to discuss a more concrete plan of action should that threat find its way closer to the coastal town. They had developed plans for various emergency situations, but not something like a blast of that magnitude.

>> No.1975456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515211397046.jpg -(724.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
741326

>>1975452
Helena offers a small shrug, or at least as much of one she can manage with her arms wrapped around Shimakaze, as she answers
Well, you can't always expect proper writing from fan work. Sometimes people just like to see the characters placed in situations like this regardless of whether it would make sense in the original material or not.
Although at the very least the writers are having Marie protest a little, even if it isn't a very convincing protest
For it doesn't take much for the beautiful and alluring teacher to assure her that it will be alright, and even invites Marie to play with her mature body a bit
The magical girl reluctantly reaching out to grab the woman's ample bosom, but she soon gets into it as she makes her substitute teacher moan softly with deep and firm squeezes

>> No.1975457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515211414367.png -(448.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458717

>>1975453
"DIE KAKAROT!!!"

Broly screams at the top of his lungs, all his power, his rage...its all focused on Bardock unfortunately...but, fortunately for Kale and Caulifla they get away while he's distracted since he has no interest in them anymore

The ki blasts all hit their mark, but sadly they seem to do very little to deter Broly in the slightest. Even as the smoke clears he'll see Broly's massive body a few feet away from him while he charges an energy blast FROM HIS CHEST and fires it towards the First Super Saiyan!

>> No.1975458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515211796073.png -(1.5 MiB, 1072x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1622690

>>1975453
>>1975457
Caulifla would fly away, and find some place to set Kale down.
Ignoring Kale's protests, she'd power up and fly back toward Bardock.

Oooi! Old man, how do we beat this guy!? I won't forgive him for what he did to Kale!

>> No.1975459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515211943851.jpg -(286.4 KiB, 1280x1730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293252

>>1975456
Shima keeps looking away, but for some reason she curiously keeps rousing her to continue watching, seeing what will happen. Part of Shima wants Marie to say no and stop her from continuing

"She's touching her boobies now..."

And that, of course, makes Shima realize that Helena's large and soft mounds poke at her back. And that causes her to shift a bit as her face gets redder

"They're big like...Helena's..."

"Mmn.."

And seeing such things makes her feel a little funny, but she doesn't want to mention that

>> No.1975460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515212102949.png -(350.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358517

And registering that level of energy.
Sayians... why does it have to be Sayians.

>> No.1975461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515212341912.jpg -(576.3 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590129

>>1975459
Helena easily notices the way Shimakaze's mood is shifting, the psion smiling warmly as she says
I can stop the video now if you wish, but...It might be interesting to see how it ends, don't you think?
Meanwhile Marie's substitute teacher playfully teases the magical girl on how much she seems to enjoy her breasts, embarrassing the poor girl but merely causing her to retaliate by pulling open the top of the woman's suit
Exposing the teacher's pale white orbs that are now only held back by a lacy black bra, which Marie slips her hands underneath as she attacks the woman's nipples
Her teacher pulling Marie onto her lap as the magical girl continues to fondle her

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)23:19.

>> No.1975462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515212715237.png -(872.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
893074

>>1975457
>>1975458
...!
With how close the blast was, Bardock quickly puts his guards up and tries to block the blast. Likely be send back from the impact of the blast. Bardock will struggle and gets knocked further back, likely taking damage but not so much for it to be severe.

The big bastard likely can't reach behind himself, aim to kill. Doesn't matter if he is a saiyan! He's going to kill us all anyways!

Bardock flexes his body and is engulfed in a gold aura, increasing his power as he decides to to grin, extending his arm out and motions Broly to come at him.

Last edited 18/01/05(Fri)23:25.

>> No.1975463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515212774555.png -(314.9 KiB, 550x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322439

>>1975461
"I...I-I don't know..."

Replies the little ship, although she wasn't outright telling her to stop it either. If anything she's just a bit confused, as she's never been exposed to this in this manner

"Marie looks...like she likes doing it..."

"I'm feeling hot...down there...the teacher reminds me so much of Helena for some reason."

>> No.1975464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515213175876.jpg -(660.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676629

>>1975463
Mm~ I'm certain that her teacher's breasts feel quite wonderful.
Helena comments as she goes and gives Shimakaze an affectionate squeeze
Her own ample breasts being pressed firmly against the little ship's back with the motion
Meanwhile the video continues to progress through the sex scene, the teacher convincing Marie to undress while she does the same
Then once the both of them are nude, the teacher has Marie lay down on her desk
Eying her cute and petite form for a bit before finally leaning in to kiss her some more
...While one of her hands goes to Marie's naked slit, flicking the clit and rubbing the folds as the teacher and student share a heated and passionate kiss together

>> No.1975465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515213396120.png -(444.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455506

>>1975458
>>1975462
Broly stares down the two brave Super Saiyan's that have decided to challenge him. He then grins at them

"Ha! Two of you won't make a difference! YOU WORMS!!"

Broly then rushes the both of them. He's insanely fast for a man of his size and he'll seemingly appear right with on striking range, aiming an uppercut on Bardock and a straight kick aimed at Cauli's gut

If these attacks hit they will hurt a lot

>> No.1975466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515213811136.png -(1.2 MiB, 1489x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1230110

>>1975462
>>1975465
Caulifla will throw up her arms and knees to block the kick, but it'll send her flying back with a great force.

Kyha...! W-Where the hell is Mayze or Helen when you need them!

>> No.1975467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515214629723.png -(204.2 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209092

>>1975464
"Ah..."

She feels Helena's softness press comfortably at her back. It isn't a bad feeling...she's always liked Helena after all. And feels she can trust her with anything

"Fuaa! She's touching her down there! Th-There's more kissing...with their tongues..."

Shima covers her face with her little-gloved hands, blushing like a bride. But continues watching the screen through the gaps in her fingers

>> No.1975468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515214659569.jpg -(410.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420610

>>1975465
>>1975466

He was keeping his eye on him, crossing his arms quickly enough to try and block the uppercut but he'll take some damage from the attack which sends him flying. Even hurt he will follow up with concentrated ki blast that is aimed to blind Broly line of sight. Right now he didn't have time to talk and only had one goal in mind. Think of what to do, he quickly teleports at high speed away from his spot and tries to get close to Broly again only this time he had something else in mind where he had to wait for an opening.

>> No.1975470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1515214968216.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

>>1975467
Chuckling softly, Helena then says
Oh yes, I suspect that this isn't the first time her substitute teacher has done this~
While she moves one of her hands to Shimakaze's left thigh, giving it a few gentle squeezes as they continue to watch the video
In which Marie and her lovely teacher make out for awhile longer, the older female getting the younger nice and wet
And with that done she pulls away in order to fetch something from within one of her desk's drawers
...A big black rubber strap on, which she slips into and tightens into place while Marie watches on with a mixture of anxiety and anticipation playing on her face

Last edited 18/01/06(Sat)00:02.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff