[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1512683783369.png -(336.0 KiB, 627x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344040 No.1970835   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1970837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512684426716.png -(584.4 KiB, 800x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598449
>Moto

I doubt that. I've met a elves that were centuries old and still cared about politics more than most of the peasants they raided and killed.
Ciri has seen a lot of stuff.
For a young girl in her early 20s, she has a lot more life experience than most would expect.

Though I guess the point is moot. I don't care about politics and neither do you.

>> No.1970838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512684534066.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131329

>>1970837
Yes, that true. I could never make a good politician. I don't enjoy having to lie to people.

All politics does is corrupt those who manage to gain power from it.

>> No.1970839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512684868353.png -(339.2 KiB, 872x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347327

>>1970838
...Now imagine if politicians wrote books.
She says with a sinister smirk.

>> No.1970840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512684949324.jpg -(107.1 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109667

>>1970839
Actually some do in my home-world, though those are the sort of books that are dismissed as bullshit.

>> No.1970841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512685339535.jpg -(404.1 KiB, 701x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413843

>>1970840
...You missed the obvious joke there.
Her smirk disappears.
You'd think he'd get it with all that talk of reading we just had.

>> No.1970842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512685458124.jpg -(288.4 KiB, 900x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295344

>>1970841
....Oh

He'll facepalm a bit

Yeah, I'd make a REALLY bad politician.

>> No.1970843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512685558025.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1500x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1280774

>>1970842
...I'm talking about books Moto.
She says in a dull tone of voice, clearly bored now.
We just had a conversation about books and whether or not they're fiction or fact. You just admitted politicians are liars. Do I really have to explain this?

>> No.1970844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512685628920.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261119

>>1970843
No, I get it now. And I was accepting that I took what you said seriously at first instead of seeing the joke within it.

>> No.1970845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512686008302.png -(158.6 KiB, 411x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162368

Either on a couch in New Ravnica or Razu's place, possibly on the grass in Aurora's park, Calixa sleeps soundly after a fairly large meal, snoozing the day away, dreaming of endless possibilities in this new world she's stumbled upon. Some dreams of her home world.

>> No.1970846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512686138063.jpg -(156.3 KiB, 900x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160067

>>1970844
Well, that's all right. It was only a joke, I suppose.
I should probably cut him some slack. I'd rather make friends, than lose them.

Thank you for telling me what you think about this place. And for giving me your perspective on it.

>> No.1970847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512686245762.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 550x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148997

>>1970846
Yeah, hopefully I'll catch the next one. It was a good joke now that I've thought about it a bit.

He'll smile

I'm happy to help Ciri. It's been a pleasure to meet you. I'm always a fan of making new friends in the world.

>> No.1970848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512686494501.jpg -(48.4 KiB, 600x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49565

>>1970847
You're welcome to stay a little while to keep warm if you'd like. But your dog might get cold eventually. And I've got some things I need to take care of soon, so I'll be leaving in a bit anyway.
But it's not like she has anything worth stealing, so she doesn't care if he hangs out.

>> No.1970849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512686604374.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261119

>>1970848
Cold doesn't bother Sol. He's a fire-type after all.

I suppose I'll head out when you leave. That way you can lock up.

>> No.1970850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512687080923.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>1970849
I don't have anything worth stealing. If someone tries squating in the hour I'm gone, then I'm going to be very cross with them.
She smiles again. She likes it when she gets to kill bad people.

You'd better get going. I plan to teleport.

>> No.1970851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512688201071.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>1970850
Alright then.

He'll stand up, finishing his water and then stretching a bit.

I'll be back in Hyrule in a few days. I'll bring the books that I find at the library then. If you're not home, I'll leave them here for you.

He'll start heading to the door, but pause before he heads out.

Farewell Ciri. I hope to see you again.

And so, unless she feels the need to stop him for anything, I'll head outside and off into Hyrule with his doge

>> No.1970852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512688261674.jpg -(88.1 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90179

>>1970851
Farewell, Moto.
She'd see him out, and then go off to do her own thing too.

>> No.1970853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512690557271.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 540x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72472

Meanwhile, in Dahl, on a coastal crabber/shrimper boat, Carmine was just having a chat with Tugu on an otherwise ordinary shrimp run.

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it...

She says with a shrug, before taking a swig of beer.

>> No.1970854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512691714658.jpg -(93.1 KiB, 538x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95293

>>1970853
Nothing wrong with eating shrimp fresh though. I like my meat fresh~
Though that pineapple soup sounds pretty good.
Tugu is on her Tablet, viewing different sectors of the capitol, security having skyrocketed since the theft of their sacred fountain many years ago. Since then Tugu has grown significantly, even downing some beer herself as Shalzen break barrels underwater nearby.
Of course, it's sort of a boring hunt if you ask me.

>> No.1970855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512692530840.jpg -(70.9 KiB, 589x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72578

>>1970854
Yeah, well, crabbin' isn't about how big or dangerous your game is, it's about whether or not you can catch enough to feed a couple-o-thousand people.

She raises her can of beer and shakes it a bit, some foam spilling over from the top.

'Sides, you can't just kick back and have a drink when your life's constantly in danger, y'know? What you call boring I call appreciatin'. Most people are so busy getting nowhere fast they never even know what they're missing along the way.

Last edited 17/12/07(Thu)19:22.

>> No.1970856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512693091297.jpg -(131.1 KiB, 535x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134293

>>1970855
But it's so flat above the surface! Underwater is so much more colorful you know? It's an adventure! Never know what prey might swim out from a distance!
But if you really think it's worth all the hype.

>> No.1970857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512693918663.png -(262.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268245

>>1970810
Wanna see the lab, kid?
She'd ask with a simple shrug. She didn't have anything better to do.

>> No.1970858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512694350798.jpg -(167.0 KiB, 800x1184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170973
>>Slave 1
>>Slave 2

Elise will throw her head back a little, moans escaping her lips as she continues to bounce on Helena's shaft. Tora's treatment of her causes her to cry out even more as she reaches out to start psychically stimulating both of them.

Last edited 17/12/07(Thu)19:52.

>> No.1970859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512694525505.png -(181.6 KiB, 458x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185952

>>1970856
Ol' Carmine knows all about adventure Tugu, trust me. And even on the surface you can still get plenty of it, just ask your earth-walkin' fellows.

She then takes another swig before crossing one leg over the other as she sits back.

But sometimes it's good to enjoy the little things in life. You the most are probably gonna appreciate peace and quiet whenever it comes around, once it's your turn on da big chair.

She gestures over to her tablet.

And how you gonna talk to me about seein' colors when you've got your snout glued to that tablet o' yours?

Last edited 17/12/07(Thu)19:55.

>> No.1970860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512694753164.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1970858

>>Subordinate Slave

Poor Helena's mind begins to grow hazy from pleasure as she is psychically stimulated by the grey haired merc, ragged pants being heard from her as she sinks her fingers into the soft flesh of Elise's thighs as the smaller woman continues to bounce up and down on her shaft
The pink haired psion soon reaching her second climax, letting out a sharp cry as she slams Elise down hard against her crotch and cums inside of her
Filling her depths with hot and sticky warmth

>> No.1970861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512696122478.jpg -(116.3 KiB, 769x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119056

>>1970859
If I even have a chair to sit in! There's Xewi, Vofi, Dusem, not to mention another on the way.
At this point we don't know who's stepping in my father's shoes. Most of us don't really care.

>> No.1970862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512696734710.jpg -(423.0 KiB, 1200x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433184

>>1970858
>>1970860
As Helena finally unleashes her flood of semen, Elise's other servant would sink her teeth into the girl's neck, assisting Helena in shoving the girl down on the length in question, pinching the girl's excited nipples lovingly.
Mmmh~
She'd murmur into the psion's flesh.

>> No.1970864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512697129045.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 112x171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35739

>>1970863
I suppose I could...
Who are you?

>> No.1970865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512697147542.jpg -(160.4 KiB, 850x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164215

>>1970857
Do I?
Seriously you got those tails wagging in excitement.
Of course I do, I'd love to see what others have...

>> No.1970866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512697482779.png -(307.6 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314950

>>1970865
Cool.
She shrugged and then suddenly had a remote in her hands. Pressing the only button on it, a Doorway to another place opened up.

We have to hit the island first.

>> No.1970867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512697654685.jpg -(169.1 KiB, 575x1003) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173173

>>1970864
I'm a scientist, I study the various things this universe has to offer, mostly as a passive observer, it takes a lot to get me to intervene, and I love crashing super private things.

>> No.1970868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512697816395.png -(32.7 KiB, 140x156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33525

>>1970860
>>1970862
Oh gooooooooooooood~!
The actions of Helena and Tora causes Elise to climax as well as her slave pours her hot seed inside of her. Weakens as she is now, she'll leave backwards again Tora with a blissful expression on her face.

>> No.1970869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512697934629.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 322x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148993

>>1970867
A scientist?
You sound like more than a scientist to me.

>> No.1970870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512698141725.jpg -(724.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
741326

>>1970862
>>1970868
Helena is left breathing heavily in the aftermath of her climax, chest heaving with each breath before, with a light laugh, she goes
A-Ah...Ahahahaha~ M-Mm...As wonderful as always, Mistress~
Helena grinning up at the other psion with her flushed face as she says that

>> No.1970871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512698253604.jpg -(182.7 KiB, 546x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187101

>>1970866
Alright!!!
And she'd watch as she summoned up the remote curiously... the fox waiting impatiently as the doorway appeared.
The island...
She didn't know where that was but she seemed to accept it.
Lead on then.

>> No.1970872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512698345469.png -(263.5 KiB, 1080x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269864

>>1970861
Pfffft, why else would your gramp choose anyone but you? That's what he said he'd do, right?

She shrugs and tosses Tugu another beer.

Who knows, maybe he'll think about givin' that democracy thang a shot and see who the people wanna see as their leader, huh?

Ain't that a neat thought? Knowing you got where you are 'cause people thought you'd do a bang-up job at it?

>> No.1970873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512698480777.jpg -(158.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162720

>>1970773
Heh, maybe I should try some cooking soon.
She'd smile there as he played with her tail looking a little nervous or shy when he reached the last part.
Well I wasn't exactly wanting to say adoption... there are other ways to join a family though...
She fiddled with the sword by her side idly.
I mean I've gotten pretty close to you over these past few months...

>> No.1970874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512698856071.png -(709 B, 64x64) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709

>>1970869
Maybe but that's what I was trained to be and that's what I like to do... watch everything
Sure he's also a spy but that doesn't really apply here.
I guess really though in this world I'm more a voyeur than anything, eheheheheh...
He'd laugh awkwardly.
Well I won't interrupt you anymore...

>> No.1970875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512699968165.png -(262.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268245

>>1970871
The doorway wasn't very ominous. In fact, she could already see through to the other side; where there'd be a very large, plain, and boring looking building just within view.
And Koko was already going through one door and opening the other.

Just don't touch anything.
She'd say as she entered into the building. The door lifted up. It was incredibly thick with multiple layers and dozens of various locks.

The first room was big, but messy. It had a few desks, and some chairs.
And lots of various machine parts laying around, as well as paper and wires.

Oh and be careful where you step. The whole place is booby trapped for when Lupul comes to visit.

>> No.1970876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512700954567.png -(337.5 KiB, 328x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345552

>>1970872
Yea but don't...don't bring that up around-
Xewi: Hey Tugu! There you are!
Tugu: Xewi! What took you so long?

>> No.1970877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512701110056.png -(89.3 KiB, 157x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91422

>>1970874
I thought I was the one interrupting.
You really do seem like an interesting character.

>> No.1970878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512701126002.jpg -(158.6 KiB, 475x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162357

>>1970875
And she'd follow through without much word the fox just looking around the plain curiously before following her into the building, still touching nothing because she hated it when people touched her stuff without asking.
I won't...
Was all she said as she followed close, frowning when she mentioned traps.
Lupul, he's that pervy leech king right?

>> No.1970879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512701279039.png -(614.3 KiB, 1500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
629082

>>1970878
Yup. That's him.
She'd say before plopping down onto a person-sized cat bed.

This is the main room. I do most of my thinking here. Sometimes I tinker a little.

>> No.1970880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512702367176.png -(709 B, 64x64) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709

>>1970877
I'm not that interesting, at least compared to this place, I don't have enough attachments to people here, so I don't really hold enough interests in things to be interesting... I just wander around letting my eyes take me places, sometimes it takes me to boring places, sometimes it takes me to unmentionable perverse places, and sometimes I just end up in situations like this...

>> No.1970881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512702427389.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 485x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89992

>>1970879
Thought so.
He has a rep... and part of her would just stare at the person sized cat bed.
She really is a giant kitty.
Ah so this is where you spend most of your free time then...
Since she assumes she also does her time in too...
Well it's nice lab anyway.... least what I see...
She'd look around for anything of interest that might catch her eye.

Last edited 17/12/07(Thu)22:07.

>> No.1970882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512702863164.png -(119.6 KiB, 275x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122515

>>1970880
What a fascinating life you live.
Sounds like it might get boring though. Somewhere along the line.

>> No.1970883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512703227182.png -(122.7 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125647

>>1970882
To watch and yet never take part in anything?
Sometimes, sometimes, but then there's the little moments that make it all worth it.

>> No.1970884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512703774761.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 112x171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35739

>>1970883
Doesn't sound worth it. To me at least.
Of course, you know more about this than me so...

>> No.1970885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512704214426.jpg -(121.7 KiB, 835x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124603

>>1970868
>>1970870
Mmh...~
Tora would kiss her mistress, sloppily and with little concern for hiding her own blatant ahegao.
I love you, Mistress...
Amazing... I'm still twitching deep inside...

>> No.1970886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512704434779.jpg -(108.9 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111482

>>1970870
>>1970885
OH god...This was amazing...
Elise will lean ring, her insides twitching around Helena's rod.
I love you guys so much...

>> No.1970887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512705058919.jpg -(576.3 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590129

>>1970885
>>1970886
Letting out a giggle while her member remains firmly lodged inside of the other psion, Helena then goes
I love you too, Mistress~
...Mm! And you as well, Tora!
Mind control aside, Helena naturally feels a strong level of affection for the girls she has sex with...Showing just how much of a softy she really is

>> No.1970888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512705259081.jpg -(169.1 KiB, 575x1003) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173173

>>1970884
Let's just say I'm used to it, and I still can make my own fun...
By getting in troll wars with Cheshire cats.
But anyway I'll leave you to your work, besides I have to file my latest report anyway... been a doozy of things going on in the universe, here's hoping things will get exciting....

>> No.1970889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512705467289.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 300x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30775

>>1970888
Well, maybe we'll meet again.
You have a name?

>> No.1970890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512705808444.png -(353.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361519

>>1970881
Absolutely nothing specific. I have no projects for her at the moment.
So she can just have some fun tinkering with typical sci fi stuff.

Sometimes I come back here. Sometimes it's too much effort to go all the way to the island.
Even though she can teleport. Ain't she lazy?

>> No.1970891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512706001056.png -(414.2 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424118

>>1970889
Maybe so... who knows....
He'd chuckle.
And everyone calls me Jerry, and you must be Link, or at least a Link...

>> No.1970892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512706660059.png -(88.8 KiB, 259x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90946

>>1970891
One of many.
He'll then take a seat in the center of his meditation chamber, crossing his legs as master Atris instructed
Look forward to our next meeting Jerry. Whatever the circumstance.

>> No.1970893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512706834993.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38181

>>1970890
She'd do that then, maybe even fiddle around with a couple things as she wandered around.
Ah well I'm sometimes too drained to even go anywhere myself... but this is a nice place to curl up at...
The nekked fox just kept looking at everything curiously before glancing at the cat.
But you sure have a lot of stuff.

>> No.1970894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512707077569.jpg -(266.7 KiB, 1450x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273098

>>1970886
>>1970887
Mmh..
Tora would actually blush, hearing that from Helena.
Y-yeah. Ermm.. I love you too..!
She hadn't been prepared for that, and as Elise had mentioned earlier, the girl still had a rather significant amount of control over herself.

>> No.1970895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512708102422.jpg -(148.5 KiB, 575x1003) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152114

>>1970892
So I heard... either way nice to meet you...
He'd take a few steps backwards away from Link as he resumed the pose.
Maybe, we'll just have to see what happens...
And if Link were to turn around he'd find him gone.

>> No.1970896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512708139005.png -(262.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268245

>>1970893
I've had a lot of stuff for decades. Most of it's junk anyway. Even those nukes aren't worth anything at this point.

>> No.1970897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512709370308.png -(98.9 KiB, 265x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101309

>>1970887
>>1970894
I'm glad you two are getting along...haha...We're going to have to do this again.

>> No.1970898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512709640818.jpg -(715.0 KiB, 1000x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732204

>>1970894
>>1970897
Agreed, it was quite the enjoyable experience~
Helena says to Elise with a slight nod, before with a cute little yawn she goes
Mm~! But for now I could use a quick shower and a nap...
...If that is alright with you, Mistress~

>> No.1970899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512709765821.jpg -(121.2 KiB, 850x1057) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124100

>>1970896
Yeah well, it's not like you need it for anything, or even those nukes... like there will ever be a reason to use them...
She looked for a place to sit too.
Really I guess you don't really need to make things anymore...
She scratched at her chest idly as she kept looking.
But I guess if you ever did want to do something, it's there...
Though she herself couldn't really think on what she'd do with all of this, least not anymore.

>> No.1970900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512710708542.png -(262.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268245

>>1970899
No one ever needs to do anything. I just do what I want, like I said earlier. If I get the urge to make something, I make something. If I don't, I nap.

>> No.1970901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512711759737.jpg -(450.2 KiB, 1000x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460981

>>1970900
Yeah, well I guess that's my life too, except when I'm not napping or laying around I'm breeding... well mostly...
She sighed.
Looks like a nice comfy place to nap...
She said regarding the bed, the girl just settling for sitting on some boxes or whatever.
I mean it's clear she does her time too she has the marks and she looks it too.

>> No.1970902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512712820170.jpg -(73.8 KiB, 805x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75587

>>1970897
>>1970898
Mm..
She would tug at Elise, not making eye contact.
Before, you mentioned.. I mean, with Helena... Having her child wouldn't be so bad... Even if it's not yours.

>> No.1970903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512713050084.png -(54.7 KiB, 135x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56048

>>1970898
Mmm...Go ahead, Helena.
Elise will get off of her with a plob as she pulls herself off her rod.

>>1970902
Well if it happens it happens, right? There's nothing wrong with my pet breeding.

>> No.1970904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512713388591.png -(353.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361519

>>1970901
It's very comfy~ My former master gave me this bed.

>> No.1970905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512713392473.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2124x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1978333

>>1970902
>>1970903
And so with Elise having gotten off of her, Helena will rise up onto her feet as she stretches herself out
Mm~! Exactly, whatever happens will happen...And I certainly don't object to having another child~
...Anyway, would either of you like to join me in the shower? Or better yet, both of you~?

>> No.1970906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512713774679.jpg -(52.0 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53290

>>1970904
She'd look at it longingly.
It looks comfy, fitting for you too... must have been a nice master...
I want something like that now.
Silly fox you don't need a cat bed.

>> No.1970907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512714147807.jpg -(336.4 KiB, 1985x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344438

>>1970903
>>1970905
Mmh..!
Kissing Elise's cheek, Tora would crawl over to the pinku with a satisfied cheshire grin.
If it's okay with Mistress~

>> No.1970908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512714221832.png -(278.7 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285423

>>1970906
She was but I haven't seen her in a while. Her name was Kohaku.

>> No.1970909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512714242640.png -(602.3 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
616722

>>1970905
>>1970907
Hmm...Yes...Yes. I think all of us should go take a shower.
Elise will get up with a smile, stretching as she recovers from her pounding.

>> No.1970910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512714457525.jpg -(660.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676629

>>1970907
>>1970909
And since it's getting late, I think this would be a fine point to go ahead and fade this here
The three girls enjoying a nice shower together and no doubt having even more sex while doing so

>> No.1970911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512714747394.jpg -(301.5 KiB, 708x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308705

>>1970908
Ah, never heard of her.
She'd lay on the boxes.
Former master, so who's your master now?

>> No.1970912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512715499361.png -(307.6 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314950

>>1970911
The Sabbath, of course! They taught me my place and raised me as a Cow countless times. I'm destined to serve them~ I even helped them invent new genes to program instincts into future generations to help with domesticating everyone~
Koko beamed brightly.
But sometimes, I stay with my other master, Nu~

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)01:44.

>> No.1970913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512715949710.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 450x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112050

I haven't done this in a while. Only throwing out three options. If that.
There's Saber fuckin' doing something. Probably eating again because she's a royal foodie.
There's Beatrice walking around town feeling good about herself like she won a bet or something. Rare moment of talk to a giddy Beatrice, a bitch who's known for being aloof and glum.
Third is everyone's favorite shitty irrelevant snek. She's outside because inside her house is dull and her veins are so full of fire at this point she can keep herself warm. Or I could be totally bullshitting because I want to post her.

>> No.1970914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512716184617.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 499x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190541

>>1970502
Oh you have no idea how much I've missed this little hunk of metal~

Laura just jams on it for a good minute. I mean not the chicago blues like she usually did this was a style truly her own. Upbeat with a hint of a southern style sound in there.

>> No.1970915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512716931576.jpg -(196.7 KiB, 665x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201440

>>1970912
Right right, I thought so same as me then, I mean it was pretty obvious... and you were the one who did all that? I remember someone doing something similar once...
Except it was less domesticating, either way she found it interesting.
Ah least you have someone... hey can I get on your bed?
She asked idly.

>> No.1970916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512717202093.jpg -(364.3 KiB, 616x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373013

>>1970913
Well of the two I could have Annete saying hi to Beatrice after a long period of time... or Snake Chiu could spot her disguised human self walking home from the store... sure the Snake would either want to congrats Chiu for the whole stripping Setsuna on livestream.

>> No.1970917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512717628229.jpg -(308.4 KiB, 786x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315796

>>1970914
Elya chuckles at Laura as she's jamming to it. Of course Elya didn't take her trumpet with her.
I'd jam with you if I didn't leave my horn at home.

>> No.1970918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512718090360.png -(423.3 KiB, 797x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433455

>>1970916
And she does just that! Chiyo is stil bothered by the cold but thanks to her mastery in fire magic she can keep herself warm enough to not pass out this time.
Yo! Check out the ass on you~!

>> No.1970919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512718607476.png -(65.4 KiB, 231x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66979

>>1970918
And the fake cat would nearly drop her bag at the snake's snake call... before giving her an annoyed grin.
Ah, of course I'd have to run into you sooner or later Snakey, surprised to see you out in this cold..

>> No.1970920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512718623997.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1301565

>>1970917
She stops and just smiles.

Well maybe not now, but there's definitely the weekend~

Yep she really wants to go back to doing that thing.

I have one question to ask though Elya.

>> No.1970921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512719118767.png -(135.6 KiB, 456x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138832

>>1970920
Eh? Whatcha wanna ask me?
Elya is all ears right now, giving her that listening look.

>> No.1970922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512719334376.jpg -(234.9 KiB, 600x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240538

>>1970921
Have you ever spoken to... Her?

She's referring to Jan.

>> No.1970923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512719418328.jpg -(795.9 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
814962

>>1970919
I'm surprised too. I guess that fire magic is really paying off.
She shrugs as if she's not really worried about it.
That was quite a stream. I had no idea you had lingerie like that.

>> No.1970924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512719631862.png -(88.6 KiB, 425x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90718

>>1970922
Who's her? Your real killer? I had a run in with her.
...
That's not her?

>> No.1970925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512719931748.jpg -(649.6 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
665196

>>1970924
No, no. I mean... I know you've seen it. Someone who looks like Jenna but has this entirely different Aura about her... I've seen her in and out of the brothel a lot.

Now this should be a red flag for Elya. Everybody knows Jenna only stumbles into the brothel when she's too drunk to feel like going home. Smothering Hideyoshi is just a bonus.

She also made the arrangements for my new body with Bren.

>> No.1970926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512719963664.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 750x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131797

>>1970923
Fire magic, of course that'd do it.
She'd chuckle and blush hard as she mentioned that.
So you saw that.... no of course you saw that, yeah ah... so I do.
She finished lamely.
Heh, I really freaked out Secchan, but she still played along like a good sport.

>> No.1970927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512720421385.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1386426

>>1970925
Huh?? She never goes there... only when she's drunk. She stopped the excessive drinking too!
She blinks a bit
Wait... did I talk to her?

>> No.1970928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512720679162.jpg -(604.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618835

>>1970926
That's her alright. I bet she's more surprised that you're so open about it now.
Setsuna hasn't seen shit yet. Wait until she meets me... or god forbid her...
She'll go up and give her a snek hug.
I'm so proud of youuuuu!

>> No.1970929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512720703389.jpg -(464.0 KiB, 1500x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475087

>>1970927
It's just weird... I have no idea who she ev- Ah~!

Suddenly both Elya and Laura find an arm around them both with a hand pinching their nipples with some crazy sensitivity spell.

Jan: Speak of the devil and she'll appear~

That voice is horribly familiar yet slightly different.

Laura: Haaaah~! L-Let go!

Jan: Only if you whistle~

>> No.1970930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512721120371.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 448x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25747

>>1970928
I held her down and stripped her in front of everyone... and that's only what we've done on camera...
She blushed even deeper.
The fans said I really did look like a demon on that...
But she'd accept the snake hug anyway.
Yeah, yeah, well I still own it, and I think she liked it too partly... I think she still doubts you're one of me but maybe not anymore.
She hugged her back actually feeling pretty confident lately.
Ran into Asuna recently too, she helped me move into my new place, if I ever want to start taking in more classmates I have the space now...
And yes part of her wants to do things to them all, what have they helped create!

>> No.1970931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512721676951.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 1000x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202636

>>1970929
Elya's senses go off immediately when she's armlocked.
W-Whaaaa?! Jenna?! What are you...?
Wait... that's not the Jenna I know. She doesn't sound this seductive! She doesn't have that aura either!
J-Jenna... that's a sensitive spot!

>> No.1970932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512722017655.png -(134.9 KiB, 302x358) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138182

>>1970930
Oh yes. You're living in a spacious home now. Glad to know you're doing it right. Just live with people you already know instead of taking in newcomers or friends of friends.
Like I did with Medea's people. Oooooh did Tama's master piss me off to no end.
She chuckles in some annoyed manner as if she brought back an annoying memory.

>> No.1970933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512722244136.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 400x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32936

>>1970932
Yes and I'm only opening my doors to classmates, no one else, and Negi if his British butt ever shows up here.
Nope still totally not still thinking about him occasionally.
And they be free loaders either...
That laugh got a look from the hacker.
Sounds like another horror story of your before times?

>> No.1970934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512722329036.jpg -(103.1 KiB, 889x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105577

>>1970931
Laura attempts whistling but fails due to just being subject to the teasing at the hands of the Lilim. She just grins at the Doggo's comment about her sensitive spot.

I know~

She grins even wider at her.

Hows this then~?

Just when Elya thought her titty couldn't get anymore sensitive it does as Jan continues to pinch and play with her breast while Laura still struggles to whistle through her moans.

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)03:38.

>> No.1970935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512722502830.jpg -(286.4 KiB, 1330x1330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293255

>>1970933
More like a lesson learned. Before I met Keima even.
She clears her throat.
My first friend was a heroic spirit named Medea. She and I got a place together and then I roomed with another girl with a caster servant by the name of Tamamo. I enjoyed my time but the stress got to me and I drank heavily due to it.
...
I should have fuckin' listened to Yue at the time.

>> No.1970936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512722975083.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 473x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73661

>>1970935
Oh this sounds like a good one.
She'd began as she listened in before giving her a look.
So that's what drove you to drinking here, or one of the things, and figures forehead girl would know what she was talking about, didn't know she was here once, sure she wouldn't stand the place like it is now.

>> No.1970937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512723014000.png -(72.9 KiB, 373x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74658

>>1970934
A-Aahh...~ A-Are you trying to make me turn?!
Come on not now... I ain't in the mooood! Maw'Maw help!
Fleur: My actions are limited, but let me see if I can create distance between all of you.
The amethyst will start glowing before letting off a forceful energy that's supposed to push anything away from it. Maybe about like two to three feet. This isn't painful at all, but the force is pretty hard. Of course this is all Fleur can do in her amethyst confines.

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)03:50.

>> No.1970938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512723394177.jpg -(392.1 KiB, 1314x1360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401531

>>1970936
Contrary to her belief, she'd fit right in. She would probably avoid being corrupted for a while until it catches up. She was very active until she met some guy.
She chuckles to herself.
Haven't seen her since.

>> No.1970940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512724326505.jpg -(39.2 KiB, 499x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40110

>>1970938
Oh really, active was she, interesting, and maybe she would find her niche here, I think most of us could adapt someway, not like we're not used to the strange.
She chuckled.
I guess she much have gotten sent back then.

>> No.1970941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512724624883.jpg -(464.0 KiB, 1500x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475087

>>1970937
Now Jan is not an easy one to pry from ones breast. Some could argue her grip is rather solid. And the sensitivity coursing through the both of them doesn't grant much separation. The furthest they get is at arms reach. But as they could be potentially reaching a climax...

Ah!

She lets go. But the feeling nor senstivity doesn't. For an android, Laura sure is breathing heavily and her legs are shaking. And Elya's nose can definitely sense that Laura's definitely close. That is until she feels her monster mojo start to fade. And for the first time in years Elya feels... Human?

No cumming~! These are sacred grounds! And Laura that sure is a nice outfit, it'd be a shame to stain wouldn't it~?

Laura: Wh-Why..?

Laura goes to a knee and stands back up just because of the stimulation from the ground.

Jan: It's how I say hello these days~ And Elya my favorite little doggy c'mere and give me a kiss!

She'll Bring Elya in for a BIG hug and a kiss and due to sensitivity levels she feels like a virgin nerd getting his thigh touched by a girl for the first time.

>> No.1970942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512726526967.jpg -(372.5 KiB, 2046x1447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381481

>>1970940
Ehh I guess... I feel like she got sent to another dimension.
WINK WINK NOBODY GETS THE REFERENCE AND NOBODY SHOULD.
Science in this realm is ridiculous.

>> No.1970943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512727062149.png -(146.3 KiB, 509x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149837

>>1970941
Oh god freakout time now. Her legs are spaghetti now as the feeling of the heaviest arousal courses through her body. She's unprepared for this and Fleur is now silent. Old bitch can't do shit about this.
W-Whaaaaa~ Why am I feeling this way?! What's going on!! I'm freaking out and nearly about to cum already?! This feels way too good!
Mmmmmmffff~!

>> No.1970944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512727545065.jpg -(383.6 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392810

>>1970943
Mmmmm~

It sure is a long hug and kiss. And she sure is feeling her up quite a bit but then she breaks the kiss

Hmmmhmmm the look your face is adorable Elya, definitely reminds me why I like you in this form~

She runs a finger around her breast in circles.

There's so much more to love and grab~

Laura: C-C'mon what's this about I didn't ask to feel like thiiiiiiiis~!

Laura's wearing a lot of skin tight clothes and the miko robes as well don't help that they're constantly rubbing against her but he's finding difficulty shuffling out of it because of her sensitivity.

Jan: Oh alright, I wanna put things into perspective.

She takes a seat.

>> No.1970945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512727944353.png -(147.6 KiB, 541x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151126

>>1970944
Gaaaah~! C'mon this isn't faaaaair! I can't contain my bits right now!
She'll fight hard not to cum, but as far as the moans they're spilling out. The feeling is way too crazy for her to even focus, which comes this part where she's sitting them down to talk.
Oh crap what is she going to go on about?!

>> No.1970946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512729180194.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1129933

>>1970945
I think it's very fair. Laura you're here by the good graces of Nakoruru are you not?

Laura: I-Hah~ I-I can't focus make it stop already!

Jan: Simple yes or no answer.

Laura: Yes!

Jan: Okay then. Well since you both seem to be impatient so I'll get right to it. First off Laura. Wrong time and place to punch Jenna. Not only did you scare Bren off into space you also drove your sister to another psychotic fit? Deserved? Absolutely. But you should pick your shots a little better. I have had quite the urge to tie you up~

Theres not much Laura can respond with.

Jan: Now Im not gonna I lie I did have sex with Jin and he was a great fuck~

Its almost getting to the point where Laura can barely pay attention but somehow her words are the clearest things they'll get in this frenzy of arousal.

Jan: I feel like I made the right choice that. But you should have really let go of Jin the moment he stopped visiting your grave is the moment you should have realized he was no longer in this world. Not only that you and Jin dated for years and you never went for it. Despite how much he'd finger you and you constantly blew him you never went the extra step. If anything it's on you for dying a virgin. It wasn't that quiet when you and Jin slept in your room together.

Laura: Haaaah~! I wasn't that loud!

Jan: Like hell you weren't you were howling like a banshee. Elya tell me im wrong.

It was rather audible during their quality time.

>> No.1970947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512729742233.png -(98.3 KiB, 498x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100689

>>1970946
W-What?!
Elya shakes her head because she can barely focus.
T-They were't quiet! They weren't quiet!!
Why me?! I was trying to be the neutral one!

>> No.1970948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512752378631.jpg -(44.6 KiB, 500x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45675

This is a fish. Today the following are available:

Alexander: Leader of the Rainy Sky adventurers guild. Can be found training or doing paperwork at said guild, inspecting the guild flagship, or just taking a break somewhere in Aurora.

Bren: A smol catboy with more magic than he knows what to do with. Has recently returned to Aurora after a brief sojourn into space and can be found anywhere in or around the various cities.

Chara: Another boy, but a bit more quiet and serious than the prior. Can be found hunting in the wilds, at home (Jenna's mansion), or walking around Aurora proper.

Link: Hero of Twilight and one of many resident Link. Can be found in or around Hyrule, training with his newer gear to make sure he was in top shape.

Others are available upon request.

>> No.1970949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512757702264.png -(3.6 MiB, 1371x1687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3775044

>>1970948
I'll take Link for 500.

Link...?
A girly girl will frown, staring at him.
She met wilds, but not the other links.
So seeing a more masculine Link in a different set of armor is earning an odd look from her.

>> No.1970950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512758466309.png -(297.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304235

>>1970949
Link looked like he was about to start practicing something, fire rod held in one hand and gale boomerang in the other. Your voice got his attention, the hylian turning towards you curiously at the sound of his name. She didn't look familiar, but she knew his name...

"That's me."

He just stared back.

"Is something wrong?"

>> No.1970951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512758614536.jpg -(51.6 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52806

>>1970950
Well you look drastically different from before. And you seem to have changed gender. Either I'm going crazy, or you're weirder than I thought.
She shrugs.

What's with the Boomerang?

>> No.1970952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512759855211.jpg -(204.2 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209123

>>1970951
There was a flash of amusement in his eyes for a moment. It seemed another person had met Wilds.

"There are a few of us here from different points in our world's history."

And a few alternate timelines too, but no reason to get into all that mess with someone whom he didn't even know the name of. Regardless, he looked down at the boomerang for a moment before answering.

"I was practicing something."

It was probably a bad idea, really, but he couldn't help but want to try it out. Wilds was rubbing off on him a bit, it seemed. Rather than explain further, he just demonstrated. His right arm whipped out the rod, balls of fire bouncing off into the courtyard as the other threw the boomerang, a tornado traveling with it that caught up the fire and left it a flaming twister!

It traveled for a moment before returning, the wind and flames dissipating not far from Link as his free hand came up to catch it.

"How about you?"

He remained curious, and it was only fair to ask a question in return, right?

>> No.1970953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512761068972.png -(183.2 KiB, 742x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187628

>>1970952
I see... I will have to keep an open mind when speaking to the rest of you then.
She says, watching the fire tornado with an expression of amusement.

...That's impressive.
She'd say, and clap lightly.
My name is Cirilla. You may call me Ciri. I'm exploring Hyrule a little more to get the feel of the city. It's always good to know your surroundings.
She had explored with Illya, but repetition is key to memorization.

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)14:24.

>> No.1970954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512762169323.jpg -(309.7 KiB, 800x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317130

>>1970953
He nodded. That would be a good idea, especially since there was somewhere around seven of them at this point.

Either way, Link returned the weapons to his pouch so he didn't have to hold them while talking.

"Thanks, it took a while to get it right."

He'd singed himself the first few times, and had only recently gotten the timing right to not have the boomerang too hot to hold.

"Nice to meet you."

A momentary pause before Link posed a question.

"What do you think so far?"

>> No.1970955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512762732011.jpg -(88.1 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90179

>>1970954
So far I think that against peasants, or foot soldiers, that sort of attack would be devastating.

Though you do leave yourself wide open while waiting on your boomerang to return, as well. If you get distracted, it'll come back and hit you.

>> No.1970956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512763111789.jpg -(381.3 KiB, 800x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390417

>>1970955
A light grin at the misunderstanding.

"I meant about the kingdom, but that works too."

She had a point, after all. It wouldn't do to get smacked in the back of the head by his own boomerang if he had to turn and block something or what have you.

"That's part of why I'm practicing though."

He was just about good enough to try working it into a spar now, and one of his fellows fighting against Ganon would surely be skilled enough to help him perfect it.

>> No.1970957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512763726077.jpg -(232.5 KiB, 1024x1650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238035

>>1970956
>>1970956
Oh, Hyrule? It's an interesting place. Aurora is also... interesting. My father lives here in Hyrule, working alongside "Wilds" and Zelda. I've yet to meet the latter.

>> No.1970958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512764706233.png -(305.6 KiB, 400x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312981

>>1970957
A shake of the head.

"I try to avoid Aurora."

Even in Hyrule things could get bad sometimes, but it was much better than there at least. Still, a small sigh then. That didn't surprise him...

"'Busy' is an understatement for her."

He hoped she wasn't working herself too hard, in fact. She seemed tired the last few times they'd talked, and he doubted it had gotten better.

"Your father?"

They had a surprising number of allies. Link had worried the people here wouldn't be worried about something that 'didn't have anything to do with them', but had been proven pleasantly wrong, even if some of them were a bit on the strange side.

>> No.1970959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512765376219.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>1970958
Geralt. The old man with the beard and the swords. He's a little on the strange side.
She shrugged.

But he taught me everything I know. Honestly, I've no real inkling of what's going on, but if he has to fight someone I'll be there right beside him.
I'm not letting him die again.

>> No.1970960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512765806603.png -(408.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418285

>>1970959
Another nod. Link had heard about the man, even if he had yet to meet him personally.

"He's doing a good thing. Ganon is pure evil, and we have to stop him before he gets any more powerful or hurts anyone else."

It still got him angry when he thought about how long things were left to get as bad as they did. Had they learned nothing from their time fighting Ganon on their home plane?

But Link raised an eyebrow at you then.

"Are you a... Witcher too?"

He was pretty sure that was it. Regardless, he'd heard Geralt had made some good additions to their arsenal, so if she was half as handy they'd be a seriously useful pair to have around.

>> No.1970961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512765942508.jpg -(298.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305863

>>1970960
I prefer to call myself a Witcheress, but yes I am. Though I can't use the same Signs as Geralt, I have my own useful abilities.

>> No.1970962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512766297276.jpg -(463.9 KiB, 925x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475057

>>1970961
Another small grin.

"Then I'm glad to have you helping us."

At this rate they'd just be able to send in an elite guerrilla force to pull down Ganon's empire around his head.

>> No.1970963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512767274422.jpg -(465.3 KiB, 714x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476418

>>1970962
You're welcome, but I'm doing it more to make sure Geralt doesn't get himself killed. Again. If it weren't for Geralt, I likely would have moved on from this world already.

>> No.1970964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512767873582.jpg -(474.7 KiB, 1000x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486131

>>1970963
He looked genuinely surprised.

"You're not stuck here?"

He was under the impression most everyone was stuck here, and many actually wanted to go home. Still, regardless of reasons, he was glad to have them as allies.

"And again?"

He'd heard about people coming back from the dead here, but it still was quite something to think about.

>> No.1970965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512768270565.png -(410.3 KiB, 540x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420144

Ritsuka is visiting Aurora yet again in her human form, and today finds her standing outside of a super swanky Asian themed house as she rings the doorbell
...Again, and again, and again
Hehehe~ This is fun!
Her dumb doggy brain being entertained by the sound the doorbell makes as she waits for someone to answer it

>> No.1970966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512768472525.png -(736.6 KiB, 586x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754230

>>1970964
The last time I saw Geralt, he was bleeding out in my arms. He and mother died together. I took them someplace they could rest... I have the ability to traverse Time and Space freely. No one and nothing can contain me.

>> No.1970967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512768668576.jpg -(75.2 KiB, 697x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76969

>>1970965
Ah...?
Would come the voice of the girl opening the door as she yawns, rubbing her eyes.
O-oh, Ritsuka! Hi there.
I didn't expect that...

>> No.1970968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512768887611.jpg -(53.6 KiB, 337x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54874

>>1970966
Link frowned. Those didn't sound like very happy memories...

"Sorry, I shouldn't have pried..."

Still, he wondered a bit what it was like to be able to just up and leave for greener pastures whenever the urge took you.

>> No.1970969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512768911495.jpg -(201.0 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205865

>>1970967
...!
Ritsuka freezes for a moment when Vil answers the door, but the perky redhead soon moves to pounce the smaller girl
Possibly knocking onto her back as she goes
Heya, Vil~! How's it going?
Clearly as energetic and cheerful as always

>> No.1970970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512769213874.jpg -(370.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379144

>>1970966
>>1970968
If the Witcheress isn't too focused on the Hero before her, then she may feel a presence approaching from behind her
...A small presence that will soon slam into her for what can only be described as a glomp
There you are, Onee-chan! I've been looking all over for you!
There she goes, calling Ciri by that term again

>> No.1970971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512769294000.png -(565.7 KiB, 1156x1544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
579237

>>1970969
Ah!!
She calls out, falling back on her ass with a light grunt, puffing her cheeks out and loosely wrapping an arm around the doggo with a light squeeze as she smiles nervously.
She's so excitable...
It's going just fine! Haha...

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)16:41.

>> No.1970972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512769412120.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>1970968
It's all right. If Geralt is alive in this realm, then perhaps mother will come back as well.
She shrugged. She wasn't very sad since Geralt was alive at least here.
>>1970970
Ah?
She was focused on Link, but upon being glomped, she'll turn her head and smile.

Hello there, Illya. What does that word mean?

>> No.1970973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512769760730.png -(210.9 KiB, 600x511) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215984

>>1970971
Hehehe~
Ritsuka just lays there on top of Vil, looking as if she had her tail right now she'd be swishing it back and forth like crazy
Good! 'Cause I'm doing pretty good myself, and...
Then trailing off at the end there she blinks a few times as she looks up and glances around at the inside of the house
A wide eyed expression on her face as she goes
Whoooaaaa...

>> No.1970974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512770109559.png -(3.8 MiB, 3261x3541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3951990

>>1970973
... Huh..?
Vilazia would glance around before laughing nervously.
Oh, umm.. Do you want a tour? Or...?

>> No.1970975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512770340072.jpg -(260.8 KiB, 545x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267060

>>1970972
>>1970970
He nodded. In a place like this, that was definitely possible, even if it was unlikely.

But then they were suddenly joined by a young girl! Link smiled slightly at the scene, waving a greeting at her should she look over. It was good Ciri could still smile despite the unhappy things she'd seen.

>> No.1970976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512770676636.jpg -(43.2 KiB, 587x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44236

>>1970972
Mm...? Oh! It's an affectionate handle from a far eastern island nation back on Earth.
Illya begins to explain as she continues to hang onto Ciri
I learned it during my time there, and I like using it since it sounds really cute!

>>1970975
Then as if she's noticing Link just now, the small albino peers at him from behind Ciri
Giving the guy a bright and youthful smile as she says
Hi there! Are you a friend of Ciri's?

>> No.1970977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512770855449.jpg -(48.4 KiB, 600x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49565

>>1970975
>>1970976
I see...
Shed look to Link and begin introductions.

Link, this is Illya. Illya, this is... Link. There's more than one of him around, though.

>> No.1970978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512770885209.png -(503.0 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515055

>>1970974
Eh...? Oh, yeah! A tour would be great, Vil!
Is Ritsuka's cheerful response as she soon hops off of the other Mage
Entering a crouching position as she eagerly awaits the beginning of the tour

>> No.1970979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512771265622.jpg -(65.5 KiB, 415x386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67088

So today is like any other normal day for Ku as she works happily at the Cherry Blossom Lounge.

Although inside, she seems to be lost in thought, contemplating making a serious decision that could change her life forever!

I've been here long enough, maybe it is finally time...

Nevertheless, she still continues being a good worker, making some delicious nikuman!

>> No.1970980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512771362106.jpg -(323.0 KiB, 750x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330776

>>1970976
>>1970977
"Nice to meet you Illya."

He returned the smile, his own grin growing slightly to accommodate.

"If there are ever a few of us around at once, call me 'Twilight'"

Link would rather avoid the inevitable confusion should they not use their various nicknames to differentiate.

"Well, we just met today, but she seems nice. What do you think Illya, is she trustworthy?"

It was pretty clear he was just playing around.

>> No.1970981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512771603731.jpg -(226.6 KiB, 700x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232010

>>1970979
When suddenly, Ku will feel a presence hovering behind her
A presence belonging to the owner of the restaurant, who is peering over the brown skinned China girl's shoulder as she works
Hm...Is something wrong, Ku? You seem a little distracted.
She will then asks, having easily picked up on the younger woman's mood

>> No.1970982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512771676456.jpg -(125.1 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128108

>>1970978
Ah..?
She'd murmur, confused as she stares at the doggo.
... Cute..
And then closes the door, turning to make her way down the hall and motioning to the right, first.
I think you're probably most interested in the kitchen, right? Food?
She'd ask with a smile.

>> No.1970983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512772142767.jpg -(273.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279590

>>1970977
More than one of him around...?
Illya will repeat with a curious tilt of her head
Are you saying that there's a bunch of clones that look just like him?
A concept that she is familiar with, since she herself is a heavily modified clone

>>1970980
Meanwhile, Illya looks almost offended that Link would even entertain the concept of Ciri being untrustworthy
The little albino frowning at the Hero as she says
Of course she's trustworthy! I wouldn't have placed myself in her care if she wasn't!

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)17:29.

>> No.1970984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512772314512.jpg -(88.7 KiB, 554x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90834

>>1970981
Ah, Miss Sakura!

Ku would be taken by surprise, but smile at her boss

I've just been thinking about something....important-aru.

>> No.1970985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512772391782.png -(350.2 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358646

>>1970980
>>1970983
Not exactly no... They're from different timelines. I don't really get it, but I guess what he's telling me makes since. The other Link I met goes by Wilds. And that one's a girl.
Ciri pokerfaces, not commenting on the whole thing about Illya being in her care.
She's really good at this.
She thought to herself, because she knows how smart Illya really is.

>> No.1970986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512772394925.png -(1.2 MiB, 1688x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1208071

>>1970982
The mention of food earns the no doubt expected result from Ritsuka, the redhead perking up noticeably as she goes
Yeah! Yeah! I'm always game for free food!
As she then gallops off towards the kitchen on her hands and feet

>> No.1970987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512773036516.jpg -(75.6 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77393

>>1970983
Link couldn't help but chuckle quietly to himself.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it."

>>1970985
Ciri got another nod though. That about summed it up and he didn't know too much more about it anyways.

>> No.1970988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512773151800.jpg -(467.9 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479107

>>1970984
Something important, hm...
Sakura repeats with a warm smile before she asks
And what exactly would that be? You can tell me anything after all~

>> No.1970989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512773681584.jpg -(459.7 KiB, 620x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470774

>>1970985
>>1970987
Ciri's explanation earns a lighthearted laugh from Illya as she soon goes
That's silly~ Does that mean there can be multiple versions of the same person walking around in this place?
...Even different versions of me?
Her tone and expression becoming a little more serious with that last sentence
It's a very subtle shift, and most likely one only Ciri will notice

>> No.1970990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512773865003.jpg -(193.3 KiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197888

>>1970987
>>1970989
I've no idea. I suppose it's possible.
Ciri shrugged, but would glance at Illya questioningly.
Is she worried about that?

>> No.1970991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512774253289.png -(588.0 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602065

>>1970989
>>1970990
Link nodded once more, interjecting for a moment.

"Zelda herself is an example."

He of course was unsure if Illya had copies wandering around, but the possibility was definitely there.

>> No.1970992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512774424496.png -(183.6 KiB, 536x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188011

>>1970986
She grows on you with time...
She'd smile just a bit with a soft sigh as she follows the girl, opening the refrigerator and retrieving a few ingredients, including various cheeses.
Do you like cheeesy things?

>> No.1970993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512774536269.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1748x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1345526

>>1970990
>>1970991
Hm...
Illya falls completely silent as if she is given the matter some serious thought
Before, with an almost melancholic air to her, she says
I think that would be very interesting, coming across a "me" who lived a different life than mine.
...Maybe there's a timeline where Mama and Papa fought for me.

>> No.1970994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512774593561.jpg -(137.4 KiB, 850x1323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140675

Peach has had a lot of fun in her new home of Kilvas. She's seen and done much while living there...And has gone through many changes, for better or for worse. Satan has been good to her and is very fond of him and his people. But today she needed a change of scenery while wanting to explore the world some more

So today Peach is in a dildo shop in Aurora! Humming happily to herself while looking at the shop's selection with an innocent look on her face

"So this the kind of store this is...but these things are much smaller than Satan's."

>> No.1970995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512775089355.png -(613.9 KiB, 1000x1099) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
628649

>>1970992
Ritsuka soon settles back into a crouching position, sitting near Vil as the pink haired girl goes through the fridge
Mm! I love cheese! And meat!
...And meat and cheese~!
As expected from a doggy, Ritsuka is very fond of animal products

>> No.1970996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512775239007.png -(645.0 KiB, 827x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660441

>>1970994
She will be greeted by an unfamiliar face. Her tone is rather surprised, seeing someone who looks rather sweet in such a place.

Aren't you rather pure to be looking through these sort of things?

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)18:20.

>> No.1970997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512775664509.jpg -(283.4 KiB, 650x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290156

>>1970996
>>1970996
Peach turns away from a long, thick, piece of plastic and towards the girl cheerily

"No, I don't think so~ These are much bigger over in Kilvas, but I think that is because they're modeled after oni."

>> No.1970998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512776129819.jpg -(256.6 KiB, 477x803) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262778

>>1970988
Well....

Guess now's as good a time as any

Could we maybe go to your office-aru?

>> No.1970999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512776191580.png -(112.3 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114955

>>1970997
She was caught off guard with that, her eyes widening and blinking twice.

Wha-You're serious? How are you not dead?
A-Anyway...
Sorry, your look made me assume.

>> No.1971000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512776454607.jpg -(376.7 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385721

>>1970995
She'd giggle just a bit at that, closing her eyes as golden lines begin to form on the countertop, a tin of steaming lasagna soon forming right there on the table, at which point she would begin to sprinkle a few shredded cheeses on top.
Plenty of meat~

>> No.1971001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512776578280.jpg -(488.4 KiB, 1080x1510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500101

>>1970999
Peach just continues smiling at the girl and shakes her head. There's just a real friendly and warm presence surrounding her. Other store-goers, look on at Peach from a distance almost admirably

"It's alright, no harm done. You would have been correct a couple weeks ago~ But I got used to things rather quickly."

>> No.1971002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512776626812.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 606x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62336

>>1970998
Hm...
Sakura gives Ku an...
...Odd sort of look, before she nods and says
Goodness, it must be a serious matter indeed if you desire privacy.
...Very well, lets go.
And with that will move to lead the way to her office

>> No.1971003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512776711221.jpg -(17.5 KiB, 189x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17969

>>1971002
Well, It's really more of a personal issue I guess-aru.

She'll follow her boss to her office

>> No.1971004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512776947872.png -(318.5 KiB, 857x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326184

>>1971000
Eh...?
Catching the scent of that magical lasagna, Ritsuka rises up to a standing position as she soon leans in to give it some sniffs
W-Whoa...It smells just like the real thing!
Her mouth already salivating in anticipation

>> No.1971005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512777284303.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1376940

>>1971003
Soon arriving at her personal office, Sakura will take a seat at the desk before gesturing for Ku to sit down on one of the other chairs
Please, take a seat. And tell me what's weighing on your mind~

>> No.1971006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512777325614.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 4961x7016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2114371

>>1971004
W-well it is the real thing... Silly.
She'd smile at the doggo, fetching a spatula and soon presenting her with a plate of nigh-perfect lasagna~
Tell me what you think, okay?

>> No.1971007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512777636605.jpg -(340.8 KiB, 2000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348986

>>1971006
...Hm...
Is all Ritsuka lets out as she eyes the hunk of meat, cheese, and pasta that is presented before her
The redhead soon darting her face in for a quick bite, slowly chewing her mouthful as she properly tastes the flavors
But before long she swallows it, eyes wide and sparkling in admiration as she goes
It's...I-It's perfect!

>> No.1971008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512777701654.jpg -(208.7 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213688

>>1970991
>>1970993
And maybe there's a version of me that never met Geralt. Or a version of me that took over the Empire of Nilfgaard.
She'd shrug as if it were no big deal.

It could be interesting, but until it happens I'm not going to worry about it.

>> No.1971009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512778114138.png -(256.2 KiB, 599x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262370

>>1971007
Yes!
The mage would practically shout, pumping her first into the air with uncharacteristic excitement.
I've been working on getting it just right for a while...!

>> No.1971010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512778559196.jpg -(106.2 KiB, 700x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108780

>>1971008
>>1970993
Link couldn't help but frown. The poor girl did not look much like a child right now...

"..."

Still, there was little he could do and it sounded as if Ciri and Geralt were already doing it anyways.

>> No.1971011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512778616450.png -(557.5 KiB, 782x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
570832

>>1971009
Hehehe~ Well all I can say that this has to be the best lasagna I've ever had!
The redhead assures as she darts her face in for another bite
An expression of pure bliss on her face as she eats away

>> No.1971012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512779155182.png -(405.5 KiB, 534x917) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415202

>>1971011
Mm, that's great! I'll let you take it home to share, if you like...?
She asks simply, looking quite satisfied.

>> No.1971013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512779210194.jpg -(573.3 KiB, 1500x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
587029

>>1971008
>>1971010
...You're right, there's no use speculating on what ifs or if onlys.
Illya says in agreement with Ciri's words as her bright and perky demeanor from before quickly returns
So, Link...What sort of things do you do around here?
Turning her focus on the man in green

>> No.1971014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512779406485.png -(1.4 MiB, 1024x1299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1511822

>>1971010
>>1971013
Yes what do you do exactly. Other than make fire tornados with your boomerang.
Ciri conceded the question. She hadn't discussed much of Hyrule's activities with anyone.

>> No.1971015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512779664512.jpg -(357.8 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366367

>>1971001
I see...
The girl looks at her then back at the toys, just wondering herself.
You certainly are a brave one. Not even sure if we have anything that big here in stock.

>> No.1971016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512779859191.png -(1.9 MiB, 1462x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1951462

>>1971012
Aw~ I'd be honored to take home your cooking, Vil!
Is Ritsuka's response before the smaller girl will find the redhead's arms wrapped around her
Ritsuka cuddling against her as she holds the other Mage

>> No.1971017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512780028074.jpg -(318.9 KiB, 542x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326566

>>1971013
>>1971014
He shook off the dreary air that had settled for a moment. What DID he do around here?

"Less than I'd like. I patrol, train the soldiers, and occasionally offer advice."

A small frown.

"I honestly feel a bit useless, but I do what I can."

There just wasn't much he could do right now but wait for Zelda to decide on their course of action.

>> No.1971018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512780146673.png -(339.5 KiB, 379x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347672

>>1971015
"Hehe, it's fine, I wasn't even looking for anything in particular. I did wonder what kind of store it was though. I must have missed the sign...oh dear."

>> No.1971019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512780157607.jpg -(19.3 KiB, 270x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19802

>>1971016
Ah...
After just a moment, she would wrap her arms around the Puppy as well, gently squeezing.
You're really silly, you know.
And cute.. I wonder what she was like before...

>> No.1971020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512780185689.jpg -(270.5 KiB, 561x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276985

After working endlessly between both Hyrules, Zelda can be seen taking another short break from it all, sipping tea at a cafe in Aurora as she thinks about what the strange figure said to her some weeks ago, debating if any of this is worth the effort.

>> No.1971021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512780240496.gif -(35.9 KiB, 380x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36796

>>1971005
Ku will sit down, looking a little nervous.

I've been....thinking about something, and you're the one I want to ask about it.

She'll fidget a little

I.....care about you a lot Miss Sakura, almost to the point where I think I love you.

She'll take a deep breath.

That's why, I'm ready to become a monster myself, and I want you to be the one to do it-aru.

>> No.1971022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512780566501.jpg -(169.8 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173900

>>1971014
>>1971017
Oh, I get it~ So you're some sort of...Drill Sergent, right?
Illya says with a nod of vague understanding
Do you get to yell at the troops like they do on television? You know, and insult them and everything?
...Just what sort of shows has Illya been watching whenever she's left at Geralt's place?

>> No.1971023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512780752760.png -(965.0 KiB, 860x1393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
988154

>>1971017
>>1971022
A drill sergeant sounds accurate enough. I used to watch the soldiers train when I lived in Cintra.
Ciri said, not concerned at all about the television.

>> No.1971024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512781126362.png -(18.2 KiB, 400x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18631

>>1970873
Yeah there is...
he leans in a little curiously as she fidgets
Nicole...? Are you suggesting..a bond?
he seemed confused as well but not running away

>> No.1971025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512781215447.png -(6167 B, 182x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6167
>Fox

The cat then glared.

No.

>> No.1971026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512781222212.jpg -(330.1 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337997

>>1971019
I am what I am. Nothing more and nothing less.
Ritsuka states in an overly serious and almost sage-like manner
...Before she ruins it by planting her chest right into Vil's face
Giggling as she continues to cuddle the pink haired girl

>> No.1971027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512781519012.jpg -(93.0 KiB, 450x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95229

>>1971022
>>1971023
"Something like that, but it's rare I have to yell."

He hadn't insulted anyone either, but there had been a few times he'd had to show one of the more uppity recruits how it was done. Another shake of the head regardless.

"The people here were already well disciplined by the time I got here, and it sinks into the new ones quickly enough."

A small smile.

"I like to think the threats of making them train with Wilds scare them enough to keep them in line."

It was hard to tell if he was kidding or not this time.

>> No.1971028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512781612080.jpg -(102.9 KiB, 800x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105374

>>1971021
Sakura sits there patiently as Ku goes forward with her confession/request
Soon tilting her head in a thinking sort of way as she muses out loud
...You know, by all means you should be a Monster already. The ambient energy in the air is strong enough to convert anyone into a "Human" subspecies of Monster after awhile.
Then with a soft laugh she adds
I suppose the effects must be so subtle that you didn't even notice it~
Then tapping a finger against her chin, the purple haired woman adds
...That said, I WOULD be more than happy to turn you into something similar to what I am.

>> No.1971029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512781782132.jpg -(99.0 KiB, 400x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101421

>>1971028
...Really?

Ku headtilts a little herself

I guess I never noticed-aru.

But then Sakura saying she would change Ku brings a smile to the baka ranger's face

Really? Thank you!

Oh man, she's so happy now

>> No.1971030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512781852154.jpg -(92.3 KiB, 347x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94529

>>1971024
She'd wrap her tail tighter around him.
Well ah maybe... it is kind of instinctive to try and find a man... and out of all the one I've seen you're the one I want...

>> No.1971031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782071964.jpg -(2.5 MiB, 2400x3200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2608462

>>1971023
>>1971027
Wilds...I assume that they are one of those "alternate" Links?
Illya then asks, since the green man did introduce himself with a similar sort of nickname to differentiate himself from the other Links
What is he like? Is he really so awful that you can keep unruly recruits in place with the mere mention of his name?

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)20:14.

>> No.1971032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782108931.png -(648.4 KiB, 1447x2148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
663947

>>1971026
...
Her cheeks would glow for a moment as she silently 'suffers' such treatment.
Okay, okay..! There's a lot more to see, you know...

>> No.1971033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782210779.png -(214.0 KiB, 698x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219158

>>1971020
The doorway jingled as someone else entered the already fairly busy little cafe, a blonde head turning to scan the room before padding up to the counter and making an order after talking with the woman working there. They looked around for a moment, but all the tables were full...

He headed over to yours, tail flicking back and forth as he posed a question.

"Excuse me, can I sit here? Everywhere else is kinda full..."

And it was true, most tables already had multiple occupants. Could Zelda resist the cuteness?

>> No.1971034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782360864.jpg -(66.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68104

>>1971029
That is one way they can convert other worlds, you see.
Sakura begins to explain with a sly sort of smile
If people technically remain human when they are converted then it is hard for those in charge to realize that a takeover is going on~
Monsters do tend to play dirty when it comes to spreading their corruption
...Anyway, I feel that I should warn you first, before you fully commit to this. The process will involve me absorbing your physical form and creating a new one for you out of my own energy.

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)20:19.

>> No.1971035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782362615.jpg -(231.5 KiB, 1310x1777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237040

>>1971027
>>1971031
Ciri clears her throat.

As I said a moment ago, Illya. Wilds is a girl.

>> No.1971036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782455854.jpg -(258.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264288

>>1971030
he blushes and his head flusters a little as she gets tighter around him
Well, you're ah... his body is tingling from the floof nice too Nicole, I wouldn't mind but, are you sure? I mean, you know what kinda world this is.

>> No.1971037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782553691.png -(54.5 KiB, 103x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55795

>>1971034
That makes sense I suppose, especially since it seems like people don't really like monsters at first.

She'll be taken a little by surprise at the mention of being absorbed, but then a smile will appear on Ku's face

Alright. I trust you completely-aru.

>> No.1971038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782702788.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 364x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56902
>Plant Jesus

Zooming forward Aurum will find himself on the Indigo world. Rather barren but there's a giant dirt ball that contains water patches of green, desert, and snow. Looking at this mockup globe is a druggie.

TCC: Y'know you're gonna need mountain ranges... Gotta have those winter time sports y' know?

Taffy: I wanna figure out the immediate area though.

TCC: Doesn't hurt to have a 5 year plan.

>> No.1971039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782781879.jpg -(957.1 KiB, 1136x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
980058

>>1971035
>>1971031
Link nodded at Ciri's correction.

"She's pretty scary when she wants to be. Ciri might even be able to agree with me if they've already met."

It was mostly her downright unreal physical abilities. Most people were just punching bags to her, and the soldiers were no exception.

"They'd all rather avoid the bruises."

>> No.1971040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782904022.jpg -(425.8 KiB, 900x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436055

While I have 1 session going already, I could do another so I'll make a totally optional fish

So Moto's in Aurora, sitting at a cafe enjoying some coffee and likely a bagel as well. He's a guy who enjoys quiet settings like that from time to time

Hmm, this coffee is good. The eye candy doesn't hurt either

Yeah, nothing wrong with checking out the ladies from time to time as well :D

>> No.1971041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512782922958.jpg -(556.1 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569432

>>1971025
She'd pout a little.
Awwwwwww.... but it looks so comfy...
Silly fox.
well okay then, then can I walk around some and look at things...

>> No.1971042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783026027.jpg -(12.8 KiB, 184x162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13096

>>1971038
Arum looked around curiously, taking in the barren surface as they landed. He even knelt down and placed both hands on the ground, a faint green glow pulsing off of him to flow off into the distance.

"There is a healthy energy here. It might look barren, but the land is ripe for growth. We just need to coax it out."

He stood and greeted the person already there.

"Hello again. Are the harvests still bountiful?"

>> No.1971043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783060131.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 699x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111402

>>1971033
She turns towards the little fluff ball and give a faint smile, before turning towards the window again with her usual flat look
Of course.

>> No.1971044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783146613.jpg -(847.6 KiB, 1000x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867956

>>1971032
Eh...? O-Oh, right!
Ritsuka goes with a bashful sort of laugh as she lets go of Vil, soon dropping back down onto her hands and feet again as she nods at the other girl and says
Then by all means lead the way!

>> No.1971045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783189006.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 544x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87009

>>1971036
Yes I do know how this world is... which is why want to make you mine before anyone else can claim you...
She'd blush a little.
But I'd understand if things still happened... I do know how this world is...
She can't even stop Annete from bugging him.

>> No.1971046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783395006.png -(380.8 KiB, 676x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389982

>>1971035
>>1971039
Blinking a few times as she is corrected, Illya then frowns and says
Right, a girl...
And stares long and hard at Link
...Hmm...
As if she's imagining him if he were a woman instead

>> No.1971047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783442175.jpg -(34.4 KiB, 201x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35210

>>1971042
There's already a fair bit of field where Taffy's been pacing back and forth trying to wonder what to do with this world. Druggie gave her the idea that she needs a visual before she can proceed.

TCC: Oh yeah! We're all geared up for winter too. Anya's just gotta activate the snow protocols.

They do try their best to emulate the seasons.

Yes I can certaintly feel this world's potential for growth. It's why I was so excited about it. Just entering the atmosphere I felt it.

>> No.1971048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783460933.png -(262.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268245

>>1971041
Sure. Just avoid the biochemistry lab, the nuclear reactor, and the cloning facilities... those are currently in disrepair ever since Stark destroyed it.

>> No.1971049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783466312.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1389x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329711

>>1971043
"Thanks~!"

He pulled the chair nearest to him out and hopped up into it, legs swinging back and forth energetically as he continued to examine the room while waiting for his own drink.

"..."

The boy ended up looking at you not long into this, head tilted slightly.

"I like your hair! Do you do anything special with it?"

His own looked well taken care of as well, and soft too, almost asking to be pet.

>> No.1971050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783673217.png -(393.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402700

>>1971045
Nobody has been as special to me as you have Nicole, I can say that for sure, no matter what happens!

>> No.1971051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783721935.jpg -(25.6 KiB, 265x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26210

>>1971047
He gave Druggie a smile.

"I'm glad to hear it, the plants much prefer it that way. Thank you for your hard work, as always."

Taffy got a nod, the plantman moving to walk a circuit around the 'globe'.

"I like what you have so far, but I think I agree about the mountains. We can use them for climate control to make sure the biomes are as natural as possible."

>> No.1971052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783731832.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 800x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87633

>>1971037
Then clapping her hands with a pleased look on her face, Sakura says
Wonderful~ Then please, take off your clothes.
...It wouldn't do if I ruined your uniform after all.

>> No.1971053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783862800.jpg -(335.0 KiB, 1280x1830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343046

>>1971039
>>1971046
She is more physically capable than most. That glider of hers is impressive. She tried to race me to Hyrule, but I cheated.
Ciri smiles.
And then, with a light blue flash of light, she was on the other side of Link.

Blinking has its perks.

>> No.1971054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512783891919.jpg -(122.9 KiB, 500x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125803

>>1971052
We're gonna do it here? Okay-aru.

And so Ku will quickly disrobe, standing there in front of Sakura nekked with a slight blush on her face

>> No.1971055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784024555.jpg -(158.6 KiB, 475x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162357

>>1971048
Alright... really destroyed?
She looked disappointed.
He didn't like you cloning things? Ah that's too bad, well then I guess I'll just look at what I can then...

>> No.1971056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784100708.png -(269.7 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276167

>>1971055
He didn't like me cloning him. Which I did because if it weren't for me, he'd be dead. That just goes to show you how grateful he is.
Although she did borderline enslave him as a test subject for her projects.

>> No.1971057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784196974.jpg -(297.9 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305090

>>1971049
Why yes. My hair is washed and braided daily.
Giving the little Bren another smile
Yours also appears well taken care of.

>> No.1971058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784207441.jpg -(164.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168430

>>1971044
Right! Onto the pool~
Phew...
She'd begin to make her way outside to the large pool in question.
Do you like water..?
She's not a cat, after all.

>> No.1971059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784239986.jpg -(94.0 KiB, 608x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96235

>>1971053
>>1971046
"I'd show you a picture if I had one."

Sadly, this particular Link did not make a very good example for Wilds.

Still, he tensed slightly when you disappeared, turning quickly towards your new position when you spoke before relaxing again.

"Seems handy, but I bet you startle a lot of people with it."

>> No.1971060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784371599.jpg -(677.9 KiB, 750x940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
694213

>>1971054
Good girl~
...Now do me a favor and just hold still.
Sakura then says with a warm smile of approval as...
...If Ku looks down, she will see a thick tar-like pile of black goo bubbling up from the floor beneath her
Which she will start to sink down into, as if it extends deep into the ground beneath the building

>> No.1971061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784444106.png -(362.3 KiB, 546x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370993

>>1971050
So you're saying yes?
She asked her tail suddenly waving excitedly.... Cause Mom seemed to really want me to try...
And she wants grandkids too... oh boy.

>> No.1971062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784539439.jpg -(8570 B, 120x120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8570

>>1971060
Ah!

As Ku starts to sink, it'll startle her slightly, but then she'll remember that Sakura said she was going to be absorbed. She'll manage to regain her composure, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes as she prepared to sink into the black goo

>> No.1971063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784729949.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1200x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1189374

>>1971058
Ah...Wow~!
Ritsuka lets out as they come to the pool, staring out at is before she turns to Vil and grins at her
You bet I do! There's nothing quite like skinny dipping with some cute girls~
Giving a rather lewd chuckle with those words

>> No.1971064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784737755.jpg -(55.2 KiB, 439x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56522

>>1971061
Try..? Come on it's obvious we were close already.
he isn't quite getting it, he thinks annette wanted to be assured he wouldn't leave

>> No.1971065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784836603.jpg -(390.5 KiB, 809x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399841

>>1971063
Vil would blush once again for a moment, shaking her head.
Cute girls?

>> No.1971066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512784907905.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 410x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128005

>>1971053
>>1971059
Ciri deciding to perform a demonstration of her abilities causes Illya to move on from the subject of the female Link, instead laughing like the child she appears to be as she soon goes
Ciri has some really neat abilities! Some of which I used to think were impossible for humans to do!

>> No.1971067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785086669.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 330x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162278

>>1971056
Ah I think I remember something now... no people don't like it when you clone them without permission... even if you save their life by doing so...
When the Scientists cloned everyone without telling them they demanded all the clones be destroyed... until they needed the clones and then desperately hoped they didn't obey the order.
Oh well, I'll be careful if I poke into that area, I'm sure whatever you have is more advanced than anything I know after all...
And after awaiting an answer she'd wander off awhile before eventually coming back.

>> No.1971068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785105117.jpg -(737.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
755475

>>1971051
Right, right. I suppose elevation could help a bit....

Taffy walks around the globe trying to place these mountains in her head.

TCC: This is gonna be a helluva project though. You sure we gotta keep this planet a secret? This is something I'd want to show to a lot of people.

Taffy: Until we can properly protect this 'battery' in this immediate area I'd rather not try to bring too much attention to this place. For now though let's just try to find more people to help us get this place in order.

TCC: I'll send a few folks your way.

>> No.1971069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785184094.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 396x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85418

>>1971062
Ku's vision will go completely black after her face and head finally sink into the goo, a strange sensation of weightlessness and even...
...Timelessness soon washing over her
The brown skinned girl "floating" in a featureless black void
But she won't be left alone for very long, as she begins to feel various...
...Appendages feeling and caressing her fit form
Wet and slick to the touch as they run across every inch of her body, some of them slinking around her breasts and asscheeks and giving them firm squeezes

>> No.1971070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785220000.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1969678
Yes, yes of course. I wouldn't dream of not accepting the consequences of my actions...

It's not like a prince has a lack of resources.

What happened though?

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)21:07.

>> No.1971071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785277533.png -(2.7 MiB, 1200x1319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2840205

>>1971057
He grinned brightly in return, nodding.

"Yeah! I work hard to keep it nice and soft. I've learned all sorts of tips and I brush it every day~"

He nodded sagely.

"Looking nice feels nice."

Not long after his drink was brought over, a large glass of some sort of pink liquid. He took an experimental sip after an excited 'thanks' and nodded in satisfaction.

"Oh, I'm Bren by the way! It's nice to meet you!"

>> No.1971072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785300112.jpg -(199.3 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204059

>>1971069
!

She wasn't expecting anything to start rubbing her now of all times, but she'll continue to float there without resisting their advances at all

In fact....she seems be starting to get a little wet at their touch

>> No.1971073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785314574.jpg -(149.0 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152539

>>1971059
She looks at Link and smiles before walking back to Illya.

Oh I do. That's the point.
>>1971066
She'll pat Illya on the head.
You'll see a lot of that in this world, Illya.

>> No.1971074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785446843.png -(353.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361519

>>1971067
A mind like his would be a waste to leave behind. I'll probably rebuild the facility eventually.

And then as Conny went off to explore, Kokonoe got bored... and then hungry.
When Conny comes back, she'll see Kokonoe fiddling with some weird looking machine on her desk.

Hm...

>> No.1971075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785460602.png -(338.3 KiB, 400x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346431

>>1971065
Well yeah, that's what I said, didn't I?
Ritsuka replies as she fixes her gaze firmly on Vil
Mm~ I can just imagine pinning a girl against the side of the pool as I begin to...
...Well, ehehehe~

>> No.1971076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785469475.jpg -(99.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102001

>>1971064
Yeah we are close, that's why I want to make it official!
She answered.
You know, like couples do....
She blushed.
And maybe have a family together... one day...

>> No.1971077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785497176.jpg -(18.1 KiB, 215x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18522

>>1971068
"Well..."

He hadn't wanted to mention it so soon, but perhaps this truly would be the best time to start?

"I may have a solution. Have either of you heard of a 'World Tree'?"

It would be easiest to manage the changes it would cause too, and this battery should be more than enough to help it grow.

"They are hardly subtle, but damaging one wouldn't be easy. Nestling this battery among the roots might be a good idea, and the tree itself would improve the things growing here by leaps and bounds."

>> No.1971078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785650968.png -(183.6 KiB, 536x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188011

>>1971075
The moment Ritsuka's eyes hone in on her own, she would be sure to start glancing at the water instead.
Jeez... How totally lewd.
Okay, okay, I.. I get it. Heh...
She'd laugh nervously, though truth be told, it was a bit arousing. And being the finely tuned doggo she is, Ritsuka might be able to tell, via smell.

>> No.1971079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785715556.jpg -(119.7 KiB, 459x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122543

>>1971076
he blushes a LOT now
O-Oh I see what you are getting at...I ah, it would be a nice idea, one day..
Perhaps a little quick for him but then again..

>> No.1971080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785754329.png -(619.1 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633957

>>1971073
>>1971066
The return expression was a bit dry, but he could see the enjoyment in startling people like that.

"More than just neat. I'm just glad she's on our side."

A shake of the head. With twenty more like her they could probably end the war in a few days.

"Magic is still beyond me, at least."

>> No.1971081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785813224.jpg -(462.9 KiB, 810x1356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474037

>>1971072
Ku's physical reaction to the way the appendages are touching her seems to act as a queue for them to go further
Several pulling her legs and asscheeks apart before a pair plunge right into both of her lower holes
Pistoning rapidly inside of the brown skinned girl as other appendages continue to feel up her body, giving her breasts an especially firm and sensual squeeze as they start to outright massage her perky mounds

>> No.1971082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785843774.jpg -(402.2 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411857

>>1971070
I'm...I'm pregnant Virgil.

>> No.1971083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512785947376.png -(1.5 MiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1599503

>>1971071
Zelda. The pleasure is all mine Bren.
Smiling as she takes a sip, finding the small floof rather cute in a way

>> No.1971084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786013715.jpg -(222.3 KiB, 800x1294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227589

>>1971078
Sure enough, Ritsuka will make some sniffing sounds as she leans in towards Vil, still grinning at the smaller girl as she says
Hm~ My words are really turning you on, aren't they?

>> No.1971085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786061166.jpg -(40.9 KiB, 460x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41893

>>1971081
Gah!~

Ku would gasp loudly as her body is violated, but this is something she's experienced before in her shenanigans with Sakura and her daughters. Her holes would accept the intrusion without any resistance as she would moan in rhythm to their movements.

Her nipples would also become erect as her breasts here massaged, Ku enjoying the feeling completely

>> No.1971086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786087854.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>1971083
Bren's head tilted back and forth as he considered that name. For some reason it seemed familiar...

"Oh, do you do modeling stuff?"

He'd definitely seen that name when looking for information on 'Chiu'.

>> No.1971087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786234377.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>1971082
.......

Blink, blink.

I'm gonna be a father....?

>> No.1971088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786444058.jpg -(52.0 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53290

>>1971074
Maybe I can see it when it's rebuilt then...
And she'd be off, she'd spend quite some time missing and might come back with a few objects she wouldn't understand, most likely soemthing like some sort of super advanced hand scanner or something that she thought was cool but was actually just scrap metal.... and when she got back she'd see the cat sow hard at work of sorts.
I'm back... found some things that I had never seen before...
most of it too big to carry.
But this is like one of the biggest labs I've seen.

>> No.1971089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786468592.png -(219.4 KiB, 666x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224713

>>1971086
No. That would be one of my relatives.
I find her modelling rather embarrassing for our reputation. However, she does enjoy doing it as a past time.

>> No.1971090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786639067.png -(81.7 KiB, 700x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83621

>>1971089
He blinked at you.

"Reputation?"

That seemed like a silly reason to him.

"It seems like fun to me~ Dressing up is nice."

>> No.1971091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786641321.png -(405.0 KiB, 550x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414706

>>1971073
>>1971080
Giggling as Ciri pats her head, Illya then says
Someday I need to take the time to watch and study how you use your abilities.
...Because if the laws of this world are far more flexible than mine, then I'm sure I could do something similar with enough time!
And time really is a factor for her

>> No.1971092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786655467.jpg -(163.7 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167613

>>1971087
Yes. And unless you want me to get rid of it I suggest you start preparing yourself for once!

>> No.1971093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786761262.png -(262.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268245

>>1971088
I wouldn't doubt it.
She'd say and then... she'd lift up the lid of the device she was playing with, revealing a bunch of blue cat-shaped lolipops.

It's been a while since I've had my catnip chaps~ This is gonna be great.

>> No.1971094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786877006.png -(688.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704615

>>1971080
>>1971091
Well... Perhaps.
Ciri shrugged her shoulders.

With normal magic you could pull it off. Mine is... genetic.

>> No.1971095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786890552.png -(254.1 KiB, 501x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260176

>>1971090
I have tried it before. Searching for different appearances. But many felt somewhat...revealing.

>> No.1971096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512786926411.jpg -(126.4 KiB, 600x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129441

>>1971085
Ku's lustful moans will soon be cut off as another appendage thrusts itself into her mouth, moving in sync with the duo pounding her lower holes in an intoxicating rhythm
Her body bouncing up and down as she continues to be tentacle fucked, the slime covering them being worked into her skin and functioning like an aphrodisiac
Quickly heating up her body with almost maddening pleasure

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)21:35.

>> No.1971097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787248932.jpg -(184.5 KiB, 664x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188900

>>1971079
Yeah...
She'd wrap an arm around him.
So what do you say, you want to be my mate?
She blushed even deeper.

>> No.1971098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787273237.jpg -(102.9 KiB, 928x1648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105340

>>1971091
>>1971094
Link looked curiously to Illya.

"Do you know magic too, Illya?"

It certainly sounded like she did. He was tempted to ask more about Ciri's powers as well, but after his last attempt he decided putting his foot in his mouth once was enough for today.

>> No.1971099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787301501.jpg -(280.2 KiB, 500x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286928

>>1971096
Well the tentacle being shoved in her mouth would silence her quickly, Ku using her tongue to explore the appendage, licking it all over with her tongue

What a weird taste, but I like it~

And so she'll be there left completely to the whim of the tentacles as she'll be fucked silly

>> No.1971100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787374089.jpg -(78.8 KiB, 600x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80717

>>1971077
Taffy: I have! It'd be a great first landmark to our world!

TCC: I haven't but that sounds pretty damn awesome. Like something out of those old fantasy books.

>> No.1971101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787386255.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

Over in Cat Raid, Nya Raid, whatever combination of "something cat" and "Raid" in that order, there is something somewhat out of place when somebody things about it.

Something that shouldn't really be there, but is there regardless.

That something is Catlette, the smol floof cat from Cat Mansion that comes and goes as she pleases, unless Leone picked her up and brought her there. And more importantly, she's actually awake! To an extent!

And right now she'd just be lazily moving a ball of yarn around as the lion cubs and the single kitten took over her box at the moment.

>> No.1971102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787404733.jpg -(379.8 KiB, 667x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388905

>>1971093
Thanks I guess... maybe I could use it one day?
She'd pause.
What are those?
She asked as she looked at the object, before spying that they were lollypops.
Candy?

>> No.1971103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787527661.png -(614.3 KiB, 1500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
629082

>>1971102
Koko looked annoyed.

Well the obvious answer is in the name itself.
I wonder what a Catnip Chap is made of? Gee must be hard.

>> No.1971104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787724556.jpg -(21.3 KiB, 238x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21849

>>1971100
He chuckled, nodding at the example.

"That's actually exactly what I mean. It is a tree that essentially fuses with the world it grows on, a symbiotic relationship that leaves both better off. The things you can do with the parts of it are nearly endless too, even if most of them are moot with how common magic seems to be in this plane."

In fact, a properly grown tree could grant a world magic, not that such a thing was necessary here.

>> No.1971105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787846540.jpg -(168.1 KiB, 600x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172182

>>1971097
he'd nod, flustered a little but it wasn't difficult for him to admit he liked her, and since it was effectively a little open, there was no danger to their setup
Yeah..why not..

>> No.1971106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512787865755.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118038

>>1971094
The source may be genetic but if I can figure out HOW it interacts with time and space to achieve its intended effects then I can begin to find a way to emulate it with Thaumaturgy.
Illya explains before, with a cheerful clap of her hands, she goes
And it will be nice to have a research project of my own~!
Not like she ever expected to have the chance to develop her own spells

>>1971098
Then nodding to Link, the little albino says to him
That's right, although I'm only a novice in comparison to proper Magi.
...I have a handful of spells that are considered to be pretty basic by my family, and that's it.
Enough to protect herself if needed and that's all

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)21:51.

>> No.1971107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788079739.png -(638.6 KiB, 1039x1454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
653906

>>1971084
Eh..!? Wha?
Of course, she would deny it, stepping back.
Ritsuka, I don't...
But she trails off.

>> No.1971108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788093698.jpg -(267.3 KiB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273749

>>1971103
Catnip candy... clever... well they're cute too...
She'd leave her to that as she sat back down, looking a little tired out now, all that moving around.
Mmmm now I'm hungry....
Maybe I should leave and find some food...

>> No.1971109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788297933.png -(81.2 KiB, 461x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83197

>>1971095
A few more nods from the small as he sipped away.

"Yeah, some of them are kinda weird looking... I like sundresses though! They're comfy and pretty looking~"

>> No.1971110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788451380.png -(112.3 KiB, 400x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115026

>>1971101
And watching over the kittens and the Catlette was a cateared Chelsea, taking a break from a long day of nursing monitoring and babysitting the cubs and kittens...
Ah looks like they're finally beginning to settle down.
She muttered outloud to herself before glancing at the Catlette.
I see they took your box again.

>> No.1971111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788507235.jpg -(234.2 KiB, 842x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239813

>>1971099
Ku will be given more to taste as, with their lengths bulging and flexing, the tendrils begin to pump hot and sticky black fluids into her
All the while continuing to hammer into her like slick fleshy machines as her insides are flooded with the stuff
...Which will immediately have a powerful effect on the girl
What little is left of her conscious mind melting away as raw primal pleasure overtakes it, and soon she won't be thinking at all
Her body merely reacting to the way it is being stimulated before...
...Even it begins to melt away, becoming one with the very void itself
It will be a very warm and satisfying sensation, as if Ku is merging with something far greater than herself and achieving a state of fulfillment she could have never gained alone

>> No.1971112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788555136.jpg -(215.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220304

>>1971105
Wonderful then...
She leaned over and wrapped her arms around him before giving him a kiss on the lips.
Mmmm... I'm happy then.
She was also proud, first one... and most likely the only one at this rate.

>> No.1971113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788649739.jpg -(28.9 KiB, 374x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29594

>>1971111
Well at this point Ku's simply along for the ride, enjoying herself to the point where eventually she won't notice as she melts away, and before long she'll be one with everything else. How fun! :D

>> No.1971114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788684931.jpg -(903.3 KiB, 900x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
924965

>>1971107
Hey, I don't blame you! I'm a very cute and likable girl myself so it's only natural that hearing those sorts of things coming from me would arouse you~
Ritsuka says with a firm nod as she crosses her arms under her chest and asks
So...Would you like to go for a swim, Vil?

Last edited 17/12/08(Fri)22:04.

>> No.1971115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788759247.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1971110
Yes, nya. And I can't go in there right now or else I'd just wake them up.

Still just moving the ball around, tail swishing around slightly.

It'll be a strange day when they get too big for my box, nya.

>> No.1971116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788950401.png -(76.3 KiB, 237x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78131

>>1971092
For Virgil he had to think about how to react. On one hand he wanted to scream. On the other jump with a strange joy and satisfaction. There was a mantis in the back of his head telling him to get her naked and make double sure she actually is pregnant. But all he could do was just nod.

Okay.

He felt any other reaction would be rather inflammatory to the situation. And she could certainly tell that he was in shock at the news and it needed time to really sink in.

>> No.1971117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512788967001.jpg -(283.3 KiB, 700x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290079

>>1971113
Then after awhile a new body will be formed for Ku, using the very stuff that the void and Sakura herself is made out of
The China girl being permanently tied to Sakura as a result, knowing her every desire and will
...And feeling the urge to make those desires a reality
Then once that is finished Ku will be spat back out into the rest of reality, butt naked in Sakura's office
...So, how do you feel, Ku?
Sakura will then ask as she looks up from a book she was reading

>> No.1971118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512789127055.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 600x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92405

>>1971112
he holds her in the kiss, quite happy he has someone he can at least rely on to never disappear, before just laying back with an arm around her as that fact dawns on him more

>> No.1971119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512789138837.jpg -(263.7 KiB, 850x1261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270035

>>1971117
Ku will need a few moments upon being spat back out, gasping for her first few breaths

Hah...I feel....great-aru!~

She'll slowly stand up, not seeming to mind at all that she's naked

This is amazing!

>> No.1971120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512789412997.jpg -(156.5 KiB, 600x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160281

>>1971119
Nodding as Ku gives her response, Sakura then says
The there isn't anything quite like the sensation of being a part of a greater whole, is there?
...Hm~ Hm~ Especially since you are now essentially immortal. So long as I continue to exist I can simply make new bodies for you, no matter what.

>> No.1971121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512789642587.jpg -(40.7 KiB, 612x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41673

>>1971114
Suddenly she's totally intuitive and smart and observant...
Ermm.. I shouldn't really do something like that.
She'd say, shaking her head.

>> No.1971122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512789711964.png -(330.0 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337912

>>1971115
Yes but you're used to it by now...
She'd look over at the box thoughtfully.
Yes they're growing fast, but I still think it'll be a few years before they all outgrow it.
Especially the cat since she's a smol cat herself.
You know...
She'd look at the floof cat.
I never really understood why you are here...

>> No.1971123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512789870914.jpg -(261.9 KiB, 1024x1015) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268230

>>1971121
....
Rather than actually saying anything, Ritsuka starts doing the sad puppy dog eyes
The eyes of a cute puppers that regularly gets kicked around by its owner and doesn't understand why

>> No.1971124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512789892115.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 598x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116011

>>1971120
It feels so nice, and I feel such a strong bond to you mistress!

Ku does what seems to be a jump for joy!

I'm so happy that you'll be able to keep me around forever. I'll always be here to serve you-aru

She'll think about something for a moment.

In fact, I wouldn't mind doing some 'servicing' with you~

She'll smirk as Sakura will see that Ku's already picked up on one trick, a single tentacle coming from the brown-skinned one which will promptly poke at her legs

If you approve of course-aru.

>> No.1971125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790141381.jpg -(698.6 KiB, 775x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
715354

>>1971104
Taffy: Yes, lets do it! I wonder if I can connect with it enough I could instantly come here!

Kinda like how Aurum grows himself out of the ground when he goes to visit places.

TCC: It'll be nice to know the world belongs to nature with a big ol' tree as far as the eye can see.

>> No.1971126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790176264.png -(462.5 KiB, 800x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
473632

>>1971118
And she'd just hold that kiss and hug with him for awhile, too pleased and warm being close beside him to care about much anything else.... one leg curling around him as she moved to climb onto his lap.

>> No.1971127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790229137.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1971122
Doesn't the floof cat seem slightly smaller compared to a second ago?

Nya, Leone just picks me up and brings me here. She does it a lot. She also helps me get down from trees.

She'd then accidentally push the yarn out of arm's reach. Which she'd just stare at it for a moment before curling up into a ball on the floor.

Very lazy cat.

She's also really good at finding me when I'm lost.

>> No.1971128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790364545.png -(681.4 KiB, 680x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697771

>>1971124
Sakura lets out a soft laugh in the face of Ku's adorable words and actions, before she soon says
Wonderful~ That is all I expect from you, Ku...And to continue to live your life as you would please.
She just can't do anything to disobey Sakura, ever
Then feeling that tendril poking at her, a mischievous sort of twinkle dances in Sakura's eyes as she says
Hm...Well, I suppose it's only fair...So by all means, use my body as you wish~

>> No.1971129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790371660.gif -(29.5 KiB, 265x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30229

>>1971126
With his arm able to get free from her tail he'd wrap it around her to support her as she climbed onto him
Ah..we won't go anywhere.
he says almost out nowhere in a whisper, reminding that this time it'll be different, for now he's happy to just rest with her happily after his day out and into this..

>> No.1971130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790658010.jpg -(94.9 KiB, 541x808) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97130

>>1971128
Hehe, don't worry, I'll be sure to enjoy myself to the fullest-aru!

Then as Sakura agreed to Ku's advance, she'll come in closer to the purple-haired one

Just leave it to me. I'll make sure you feel just as good as I did mistress~

And so I suppose it's a good time to fade on this session as Sakura enjoys the same tentacle fucking that Ku endured just a short time ago!

>> No.1971131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790730815.jpg -(13.9 KiB, 152x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14240

>>1971125
Arum looked glad to hear it, nodding once again.

"I have a seed ready, though I had intended to use it as a backup in case someone harmed my own. But don't worry, soon I will be able to harvest more anyways."

However, this far into space he would not be able to transfer something from his grove without actually returning to it.

"I'll have to go back and get it though."

>> No.1971132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512790961918.jpg -(590.7 KiB, 1000x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
604894

>>1971127
She just picked you up, what cause she thought you were cute or something...
She just shook her head.
For the longest time I was wondering if you were once a member or something, or if you were my replacement...
She'd look at the smaller cat again.
But I quickly decided that wasn't it.

>> No.1971133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512791089245.png -(149.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153393

>>1971130
Indeed, and Sakura will be quite proud of her newest addition to the horde
Most likely rewarding her with some nice and personal futa dickings once Fu is finished experimenting with her new tendrils

>> No.1971134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512791140760.jpg -(471.4 KiB, 837x940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482702

>>1971129
No we're staying right here...
She'd whisper back, not really understanding but getting most of it as she kept holding him.... though if this keeps up this might fade to her doing more to him to keep him warm overnight...

>> No.1971135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512791272133.png -(695.4 KiB, 650x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712070

>>1971132
Replacement for what? All I know is that Leone and Akame go out and do things for the person who owns the mansion I'm from.

That's right, the smol cat doesn't even know what Cat Raid even does.

I'm just a house cat after all.

And then she'd do the other thing she's good at besides sleeping. Floof up.

>> No.1971136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512791289820.png -(753.6 KiB, 1183x1592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
771688

>>1971125
>>1971131
And as they were discussing things Taffy could sense the oncoming form of the other ring bearer... apparently Amanda finally got all the spiritual stuff she needed and was on her way back... alone for now.

>> No.1971137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512792018108.png -(680.3 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
696612

>>1971123
... N-now that's not fair. Come on...
She'd shift position for a moment, pouting.
Okay, okay... Just stop, please.
I can just... behave.

>> No.1971138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512792140793.jpg -(139.8 KiB, 850x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143197

>>1971135
Yeah that's what they do for Night Raid still..
Though are we even really that anymore, it's not like we have anything to fight, I mean I know Akame acts like a bodyguard sometimes but still.
She'd look at the cat.
It doesn't really matter...
Being a full time mom Chelsea doesn't have time to do missions anymore...
So you appear... but why do you sometimes seem different?

>> No.1971139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512792322265.png -(1.9 MiB, 1462x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1951462

>>1971137
Then like magic Ritsuka immediately perks up again, laughing happily as she soon goes
Yay~! You're the best, Vil!
Wasting zero time in dismissing her outfit in a flash if light before she dives right into the pool
Cannonballing into the water with a big 'ol splash

>> No.1971142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512793140433.png -(262.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268245

>>1971108
Now you look hungry.
The cat said.

Makoto has a minifridge two doors that way.
She points to a small broom closet with very sloppy words drawn over it: "Makoto's Office"
I don't know if she uses it or not, but feel free to help yourself. Just don't touch my catnip chaps or my bed. I don't like sharing.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff