[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1512191301907.png -(482.6 KiB, 700x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494211 No.1970221   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1970222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512191516326.jpg -(928.1 KiB, 1075x1518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
950391
>>Wacko for Nako

Right! So between the two of us we wouldn't have any issues at all!
Angelica declares as they reach the very top of the wheel and, after a brief pause, it begins to descend
The redhead going and snuggling up against Nako as they travel back down

>> No.1970225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512192281613.jpg -(450.4 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461194
>The Lion, the Moose and the Oni

"......."

"She's getting way too ahead of herself, challenging Suika like that after warning her...What if she gets seriously hurt??"

"All that can wait, you still need to be properly brought up to speed on how things work around here. We'll do that later once we can speak one on one."

Suika: "Sure, sure~"

And after a bit...they arrive at the mansion! The Revo estate is large, to say the least. With big nicely maintained gardens

>> No.1970226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512192357253.jpg -(485.2 KiB, 979x1282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496835
>>Vive la Cock

A sharp moan will be heard as Marie finally slams her cock inside of Jeanne, the blonde girl's wet and warm insides squeezing down wonderfully on its pale length
Whether it's from experience or some sort of cyborg "feature"...Or most likely both...Marie will feel like every inch of Jeanne's walls are rubbing and massaging her cock
A-Ah~ Marie...It's so...Mm~!
Jeanne already calling out as she begins to piston her hips back and forth, grinding her crotch against Marie's each time they come in contact

Last edited 17/12/02(Sat)00:25.

>> No.1970227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512193054548.jpg -(250.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256204

>>1970226
"Hnnn~! Such a wonderful pussy you have...!"

Marie keeps a firm hold on Jeanne's ass. Feeling every inch of her cock being pleasured, sending waves of pleasure up her spine and body

"S-So tight~!"

Jeanne will feel her massive girth trying to pull her insides out each time before her tip slams into her womb

>> No.1970228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512193138117.jpg -(105.8 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108299

>>1970222
Exactly! We make a good team, don't we?

Nako would be almost disappointed as they descend, though she got a good look in. That would fade and turn to surprise however as the redhead snuggles up against her, which would result in Nako placing her arm around her friend in a side-hug

Comfy?

>> No.1970229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512193400501.jpg -(185.2 KiB, 850x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189668

>>1970225
She is a Moose and she must challenge, plus she must restore Lion's honor! Or something.
I can wait, besides I'm hungry...
It's not like she appeared here with food after all, and as they got there it was clear the moose was left very impressed.

This place is even nicer than the fort we fought over, much nicer!!

>> No.1970230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512193641127.jpg -(173.3 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177419

>>1970227
Ha~! It's engineered to...T-To...Nng~! Be as pleasurable as possible~
Jeanne manages to force out between pants and moans, glancing back briefly to grin lewdly at her silver haired partner
But then any further words are cut off as she throws her head back and lets out an especially loud moan
...The ex-Saint already climaxing for the first time, coating the Queen's already wet dick with even more fluids as Jeanne's body shakes and quivers

>> No.1970231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512193833759.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2121222

>>1970228
Tilting her head so that she can look straight into Nako's eyes, Angelica then smiles and nods as she replies
Totally! I could sit here with you all day~
A soft laugh then escaping from her as she closes her eyes and cuddles against Nako some more
Content to remain where she is as they return to the bottom of the wheel

>> No.1970232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512194046807.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1314663

>>1970231
Good!

Nako will snuggle up in return, and will remain there until they reach their stop at the bottom.

Aww darn. Guess the ride's over.

>> No.1970233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512194193319.jpg -(3.1 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3235515

>>1970229
Suika: "Yeah Colette knows how to live. I stay here sometimes~"

And sometimes with Clonelette

"There's plenty of space....but parts of it are my territory, so watch yourself, Moose~"

Most of which are just empty rooms and such in the mansion...

Suika: "You guys sound like rivals!"

>> No.1970234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512194343312.jpg -(728.3 KiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
745755

>>1970232
Mm...?
Opening her eyes and glancing around as the ride comes to a briefly shuddering stop, Angelica pouts as she lets out a disappointed
Awww...
But in the end she stands up when the carriage doors open, stepping out and stretching as she thinks for a moment or two before saying
Now then...Why don't we see what they have to eat at the food court?

>> No.1970235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512194839985.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 850x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107729

>>1970230
"Ooogh~!"

Marie has a silly expression as the pleasure she feels when Jeanne's hot nectar coats her length

"Fuuuuaaa~!!"

Marie shoves her cock as deep into Jeanne as she could before her cock starts to throb and twitch while inside the ex-saint. Filling her peasant farm girl womb with Marie's hot, gooey, royal semen. It's a rather large amount pumped inside her. She pulls out, glazing Jeanne's ass and back with hot cum

"Oooh, amazing~!"

But it wasn't long before she shoves her fat cock into her pussy again and starts to piston back and forth fast and really hard

"Not enough~!"

Yanks on her hair as Marie drives her cock in and out of Jeanne

>> No.1970236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512194906256.jpg -(141.3 KiB, 850x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144643

>>1970233
It's nice... but I'll need to make a claim too then...
And I'll get shoebill to help.
Plz no bully the shoebill, and Suika's comment got a nod from the Moose.
We are, we used to challenge each other all the time in the park! We drawed... at least once!

>> No.1970237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512195469926.jpg -(576.1 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
589933

>>1970235
S-So...Hot! And good! Mm~!
Jeanne will be heard yelling as she feels Marie filling her insides with that thick and sticky white stuff, her body still shaking as it lands on her ass and back
...And then the Queen slammed into her again, earning another exclamation from Jeanne as she goes
Yes! Y-Yes! Use me! Use me as much as you want, Marie~!
As she is pushed into the blanket covered ground by the force of Marie's thrusts, moaning like a bitch in heat as her eyes roll back in her head

>> No.1970238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512196029815.jpg -(465.3 KiB, 881x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476464

>>1970236
>>1970236
Poor Shoebill doesn't know what fate awaits her once she finds herself in between Lion and Moose. Either way, she'll do her best!

"We challenged each other in many games as well. I look forward to starting up again with my rival!"

Lion nods, sounding proud to have Moose as her worthy rival

Suika: "Ha! You guys sound like a riot, we're gonna have lots of fun in a moment!"

And into the mansion they go!

>> No.1970239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512196288469.png -(936.2 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
958630

>>1970237
"Ha~! ha~! Haaa~! Yes, I won't stop until you're filled to the very brim with my royal essance~!"

"Th-This feels too good~! I won't want to ever let you go~!"

She says raggedly, in heavy heated breaths, her own eyes rolling backward. Marie continues pounding into Jeanne ceaselessly and filling her even more with her white stuff

>> No.1970240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512196630440.png -(605.2 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619754

>>1970238
Of course she will she's shoebill...
Yeah, I'm sure this place has all sorts of new games we can try... you need to tell me all about what you've seen here!
She glanced at Lion with some aggressive excitement.
Heh.... I know I will...
She's excited... very excited.
Potential games...

>> No.1970241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512200119420.jpg -(189.9 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194427

Outside of a shrine otherwise known as a little green patch in Aurora's inner city is Laura.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixEPSLXmEXQ

It just being her and Yuki at the moment she's decided to wrap up in one of Nako's spare changes and start exercising the ol' illusion magic. The mana generator within her allows her to be able to put a little more oomph into her stuff. So where she only had a band before she had a damn orchestra now. Of course she was on the guitar. A slight change from the harmonica but she doesn't have it at the moment.

>> No.1970242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512200766226.png -(325.6 KiB, 440x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333407

>>1970241
In the distance, Laura will see a familiar friend. One I'm sure she doesn't mind seeing. She has a somewhat serious look on her face while smiling to keep her attitude positive.
Hey! Lauraaaaaa~ Where y'aaaaat~!

>> No.1970243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512201009107.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 488x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164558

>>1970242
Thankfully the guitar doesn't keep Laura's mouth as occupied as a harmonica.

Over here!

She'd chirp out while still playing. Even if it wasn't hers this was as close to Jin as she'd get for now.

>> No.1970244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512201410708.jpg -(710.6 KiB, 1000x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
727648

>>1970243
She trots over and looks over the guitar with an impressed look.
Nice strings~ How ya liking them?
Fleur: Elyaundelet. Focus. This is not why we're here.
Come on, I haven't seen her in a bit. Let me have a good time!

>> No.1970245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512201802741.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100729

>>1970244
Her smile just gets a little bitter at the question.

I can feel him there while I play it. I pretty much love this thing.

She can tell with him not being around it's not easy on Laura. After all the two were inseparable before her death. She was practically living over at his house during the time.

>> No.1970246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512202044880.jpg -(256.6 KiB, 500x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262805

>>1970245
Right. Something's gotta give, right?
She sighs hard as her smile drops to a serious expression.
Soo... I talked to Jenna just recently. She's... upset. Very upset. Like crying upset. Imagine that!

>> No.1970247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512202548995.jpg -(297.9 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305048

>>1970246
Laura's playing slows to a stop.

I hope she's upset at herself. She's really got no one else to blame...

Laura would pet the snow tiger laying by her feet.

>> No.1970248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512203147404.png -(88.6 KiB, 425x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90718

>>1970247
I can imagine. She didn't blame anyone else around her.
Sigh
I'm getting both sides of the coin here. There had to be a lot more stacked on top of... that thing with Jin.

>> No.1970249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512204129652.jpg -(92.5 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94744

>>1970248
That depends how long you want to be here Elya.

She sits upright and takes a breath.

Personally I'd rather not talk about my gripes with Jenna with you. Im sure you know all about sibling drama...

She takes a breath.

Having to stew over her doing that with Jin over the years though did not help me rest in peace, no. There were many other things as well. Like the heavy drinking, and trying to molest Bren but... I suppose the latter is more forgivable these days with how saturated the air is.

>> No.1970250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512205014072.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1189919

>>1970249
I have all the time in the world, Laura. I needed to get away from Jenna, she's wasting her healing on that mark you left on her face.
She looks down as she listens to the other reasons.
I care about both of you, but god did she make the wrong judgment.

>> No.1970251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512205938980.jpg -(80.5 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82392

>>1970250
I figured she'd try that which is why the magic makes the bruise look worse than what it was. If she left it alone it'd go away.

She sighs.

Jenna has poor judgement on a lot of fronts. But lying about my death and sleeping with my fiancee are where I draw the line. The first being mostly becuase if she caught ME in a lie you'd better believe there'd be some hostility. With how aggressive she is about truth and honesty Im sure she can understand why I had to dispense her own punishment for lying to people. And if force is the only thing she responds to then so be it. I don't want to get physical with my sister in the first place but I will slap the taste out of her mouth if I have to now.

God damn Laura's got some fire now.

>> No.1970252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512206486982.jpg -(252.3 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258362

>>1970251
Jenna's reason for sleeping with Jin was related to how he was taking your death. She didn't want him being driven to suicide, so she was left between a rock and a hard place.
She frowns and then gives her a very deep expression.
Do you think Jin would ever let himself get to that point? If he had lost everything that made him happy... given how much he trains... you believe what I believe right? He's strong enough to keep his head up through tough times. Right?!

>> No.1970253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512232192236.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 442x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54682
>>Kara

After eating a lot of stuff, and I do mean a lot, link would form back together into a nice compressed form once again
Wow that was tasty.
Sorry if that took so long, doing what I did back in that world takes a LOT out of me.

>> No.1970254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512233649293.png -(461.3 KiB, 637x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472354

>>1970253
You have been creating life...
Kara said, looking Link over.

Right?

>> No.1970255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512233800786.png -(446.5 KiB, 525x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457208

>>1970254
Yeah, something like that.

>> No.1970256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512233988413.png -(321.9 KiB, 690x358) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329632

>>1970255
Are Shoggoths like gods?
Kara asked curiously.
She wasn't aware of what Lovecraft was, or what any of those terms were supposed to mean.
She also wasn't much of a thinker. Most of her thinking involved her fists :V

>> No.1970257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512234363746.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 477x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202633

>>1970256
I'm not sure about gods, but shoggoths were originally created to build things.
It can be just about anything, really.

>> No.1970258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512234552768.png -(759.0 KiB, 1055x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
777260

>>1970257
...You're really amazing, Link.
Kara said with wonder in her voice.
She was starting to admire Link's capabilities more.

>> No.1970259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512235826842.png -(248.8 KiB, 590x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254791

>>1970258
Hehe, thanks~
At least now that world will have things to defend it and keep the battery hidden.
I also applied large runes across that world to keep it hidden.
From here on it'll have a field put up to keep it hidden, as for us, all we need to do is use our ring's stealth mode in addition to the devices we got from stark for extra protection.

>> No.1970260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512236016973.png -(571.0 KiB, 609x541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584747

>>1970259
That's all well and good, but why bother hiding at all? I'd rather just find whoever I need to beat and punch them until everything goes back to normal.

>> No.1970261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512236169833.png -(629.8 KiB, 798x773) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
644904

>>1970260
Enemies in this world can be a lot more sneaky and they also plan a lot more than most.
People like that can take advantages of moments when we're off guard.
You did say you were new to this universe, so it's best you don't think everything can be resolved with fists around here.

>> No.1970262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512236473401.png -(706.5 KiB, 757x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
723505

>>1970261
It's always worked before.
Kara shrugged.

I mean, except for that time I got stranded in front of a Red Sun and then...
She trails off, choosing not to repeat the rest. Mostly because she doesn't remember how it started, but she suddenly remembered the whole giving birth thing.
Did that really happen...

>> No.1970263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512240421295.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 882x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254078

>>1970262
Right, and there will be a lot more opponents like that who won't be afraid to use your weaknesses.
People here aren't very merciful.

>> No.1970264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512240989440.png -(1.2 MiB, 861x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1261600

>>1970263
...So what happened when you found me... was that...
Kara was trying to comprehend it again.
Only this time, she was blushing.

>> No.1970265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512241330766.jpg -(293.3 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300346

>>1970252
....

Laura has to actually think about this. To hear how Jin was after Ragna vanished from the world was rather heart breaking to her. Jin said he had been considering it since he worked long to fix the relationship between himself and his brother. It's why it angered her so much when Jenna tried to brush it aside when she was brooding about Murasaki all those years ago.

I could see why she thought that. It might've been plausible but because Jin isn't around we'll never know for sure. I can only really speculate at this point. There were other ways to go about it, that's what I feel strongly about. Jenna just has no idea how to console adults... Or anyone really since Bren ran off on her when she told him I was dead. It's why she prefers being around children I suppose. Children are a lot more simple minded than adults...

Last edited 17/12/02(Sat)14:02.

>> No.1970266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512242596229.png -(180.5 KiB, 448x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184850

>>1970264
Oh yeah, it was real.
She'd say nodding, having an idea what she was struggling with
Didn't I tell you that you had new abilities~?

>> No.1970267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512242882271.png -(136.0 KiB, 287x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139276

>>1970266
She placed her thumb between her teeth and sighed.
She wanted to be angry, but for some reason she couldn't be.
She settled on frowning.

...New abilities?
She looked herself over.

Wait, am I even really me? I don't understand. Can you explain it to me again? What did you do to me?

>> No.1970268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512244136732.jpg -(851.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
872223

>>1970267
Link would grin
Why not test it out!
Remember when you turned into liquid? Try to remember the feeling I told you to hold onto, the feeling like you felt every part of you was melting.
Remember that feeling and channel it~

>> No.1970269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512244539673.png -(581.4 KiB, 733x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
595310

>>1970268
She wanted to protest, but found herself listening to Link instead.

When I felt like I was melting...
She said, looking at her own hands.
It was all real...
She bit her lip, staring at her hands.

>> No.1970270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512244613686.png -(1.1 MiB, 1300x939) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1131517

>>1970269
It feels good too, doesn't it~?
That feeling of pure bliss washing over you as you melt away?

>> No.1970271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512244908651.png -(305.4 KiB, 391x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312690

>>1970270
It feels amazing.
She'd say, smiling without realizing she was doing so.
I'm assuming she's going to see herself start melting?

>> No.1970272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512246688886.png -(368.0 KiB, 682x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
376817

>>1970271
Yeah for the most part
Yeah, keep it up and don't worry about it, just let the feeling consume you.
You were able to reform last time after all.

>> No.1970273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512246820251.png -(1.1 MiB, 613x1613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1177247

>>1970272
Kara's form began to lose is shape and Kara was surprised by it.

W-What kind of ability is this...?

>> No.1970274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512247118147.png -(180.5 KiB, 448x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184850

>>1970273
The ability to lose your form at will, is what it is.
It'll have it's uses, don't worry~

>> No.1970275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512247271932.png -(991.7 KiB, 392x1047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1015476

>>1970274
Kara enjoyed the feeling but quickly made herself solid again.

I'll take your word for it.
She'd say, smiling as she still felt blissful from that feeling.
Every time I question it, it just feels even more right.

>> No.1970276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512249205392.png -(629.8 KiB, 798x773) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
644904

>>1970275
Hehe, don't stop, weren't you having fun back there?

>> No.1970278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512250605305.png -(149.4 KiB, 319x272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152942

>>1970276
I was... Are you sure? Don't we have things to do?
She looked uncertain, but was already starting to melt a little.

>> No.1970279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512253920452.png -(180.5 KiB, 448x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184850

>>1970278
Nah, we're fine for a while, we are taking a break after all.
Go ahead, have fun with it~

>> No.1970280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512254857581.png -(1.4 MiB, 896x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1468590

>>1970279
>>1970279
Well... Okay~
Kara would lose her form and become a mass of goo.
I don't have any appropriate images, but she'd give in to the pleasure, and the blissful feeling of melting away and let herself go.

>> No.1970281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512258843992.png -(180.5 KiB, 448x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184850

>>1970280
Hehe, while you're like this, you remember what I also said in the dream, right~?
About being mine~?
You liked that idea, didn't you?
Come over here~

>> No.1970285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512262452175.png -(97.1 KiB, 367x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99466

>>1970281
Yes, I remember~!
She'd say with excitement as she obediently oozed over to Link.

>> No.1970287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512262800000.png -(248.8 KiB, 590x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254791

>>1970285
She would pet the blob of slime
Good, your training is slowly being burned into you~

Last edited 17/12/02(Sat)20:00.

>> No.1970288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512263812700.png -(93.7 KiB, 380x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95929

>>1970287
Training...?
Have I been training?
She wasn't sure, but she liked the headpats so she continued jiggling at Link's feet.

>> No.1970289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512263884697.png -(248.8 KiB, 590x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254791

>>1970288
Yup! You remember your place as my adorable little blob~

>> No.1970290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512263992268.jpg -(27.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27678

>>1970289
Yes!
Like a cat, the blob would rub up against Link.

>> No.1970291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512264442969.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 659x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55444

>>1970290
Which means you keep that form until I tell you otherwise~
You need permission to be solid~

>> No.1970292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512264506535.jpg -(28.7 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29418

>>1970291
Yes master~
The blob would say; Kara's red lantern ring was floating around inside of it.

>> No.1970297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512268336989.png -(1.8 MiB, 3494x2084) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1870586

>>1970292
Hehe, I should have you roam the halls of my dungeon to defend it.

>> No.1970298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512269085953.jpg -(27.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27678

>>1970297
I've never guarded a dungeon before...

>> No.1970299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512269216391.png -(1.8 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1931833

>>1970298
You might like it when you do try it out~
But not now.
Okay, you can solidify now.

>> No.1970300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512269658143.png -(93.7 KiB, 380x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95929

>>1970299
Kara reformed, looking red in the face and incredibly happy. She still felt incredibly blissful.
So what are we going to do now~?

>> No.1970301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512270179797.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 560x569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87235
>Lewd Nun

Nako will step out with a stretch herself, smiling and nodding eagerly.

Yes, food sounds like a great idea right now!

>> No.1970302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512270615305.png -(1.1 MiB, 1300x939) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1131517

>>1970300
Now we return to that world and rest up a bit.
Now that I ate, I need to relax a bit too.

>> No.1970303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512270777624.jpg -(3.3 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3467459

>>1970301
Great~! So now we just need to figure out where the food court is...
Angelica then says with a furrowed brow of concentration as she starts looking around for a map sign or something, soon locating one and after studying it for a bit she goes
...Okay! It should be THIS way!
And with that said begins to lead the way

>> No.1970304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512270904772.png -(640.5 KiB, 363x779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
655829

>>1970302
She nodded.

Back to Ysmault, then!

>> No.1970305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512270915142.jpg -(108.4 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111010

>>1970303
And so Nako will go with, actually reaching out to take Angelica's hand to hold it as they walked to the food court. How lewd.

>> No.1970306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512271120683.jpg -(184.5 KiB, 664x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188900

Fishing again...

First up is Amanda and like usual she's patrolling Aurora again, why, her own reasons, with things underway on improving the Indigo planet she's now in a good mood now that she has a goal in mind, of course this good mood also comes with a bit of an adventurous streak... so she's also looking around at people while smiling friendlily... the Shock Weasel waving to everyone as she passed and slowly made her way back to her Gym.
Still need to find more Lanterns, so the dangerous ones are Orange, Red, and Violet... I wonder if any of them are still here?*

Second up is Megan who after another day of swimming in the indoor pool is walking home while keeping an eye out for familiar faces and humming the song that never ends cause it's stuck in her head... poor fox.

There's also Annete drinking some hot Tea while writing while sitting in a nice pleasant little cafe... writing out plans to increase her power base as she thinks on how strong Magus is...
He should be worthy of training... but that doesn't mean I shouldn't forget my other plans... I guess I can enlist Vaati for it... I'm sure he'd be on board with it.
Anyone who knows her could just drop by her table...

There's also Nicole out exploring the park, why, because she's thinking about asking Genis some big questions and wants to be alone to think about it.

Last edited 17/12/02(Sat)22:18.

>> No.1970307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512271671325.jpg -(354.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362932

>>1970305
TOO LEWD FOR AUA
Angelica will be quite pleased indeed by this hand holding, even humming herself as the duo walks
And before long they will come to the food court, where a number of food vendors will be seen selling their goods
Hmm...What to eat...
The redhead will be heard musing as she eyes everything there is to see

>> No.1970308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512271803064.jpg -(195.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200324

>>1970307
Hmm, I don't know...

Nako blinks.

I've never had any of this stuff before. Is it good?

>> No.1970309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512272244130.jpg -(553.3 KiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566615

>>1970308
Neither have I to tell the truth, so...
Angelica begins to say as she soon decides to pick out something at random, leading the way to the vendor as she goes
Lets try that!
Said vendor specializing in corndogs
...Because what is an amusement park without corndogs?

>> No.1970310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512272570246.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 619x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122904

>>1970309
Alright!

And so Nako will go and buy two corndogs, giving Angelica one before going ahead and taking a bite of her own.

...Hmm, not bad.

>> No.1970311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512272984902.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2168522

>>1970310
Angelica happily takes the offered corndog before going ahead and biting into it
Slowly and carefully chewing her mouthful as if trying to get a proper taste before, swallowing, she nods and says
Yeah! It's pretty tasty!
Then goes and takes another bite, clearly enjoying herself as she eats

>> No.1970312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512273197266.jpg -(336.0 KiB, 1240x1744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344095

>>1970311
Yeah.

She'll take a few more bites.

It's different, but in a good way!~

And she'll continue, enjoying her meal

>> No.1970313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512273583478.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2121222

>>1970312
Mm~ But now I could use something to wash it down...
The redhead then says before, spotting a smoothie stand, she lets out a happy sort of cry and goes
Oh~! Smoothies will be perfect!
And with that decided skips on over order a pair of cool fruity delights, handing one to Nako once she has finished with the transaction

>> No.1970314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512274047630.jpg -(635.8 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
651100

>>1970313
...Smoothie?

Nako doesn't know what those are, so when she's handed one, she'll look at it for a few moments curiously, before taking a sip.

...Oh wow, that's good!

She'll start to enjoy the fruity delight

>> No.1970315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512274353757.jpg -(2.9 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3049899

>>1970314
It's a drink made from blended fruit...Ice...Uh...And other things!
Angelica explains with a slow and serious nod before she takes her own smoothie and begins to suck away at the straw
Draining it a bit before she pauses and goes
Hm...I wonder if they have an arcade here...

Last edited 17/12/02(Sat)23:12.

>> No.1970316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512274882224.jpg -(497.3 KiB, 1200x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509255

>>1970315
Well it's delicious. I'm happy you got it for me!

Nako will slurp the rest down happily

...What's an arcade?

>> No.1970317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512275244147.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2168522

>>1970316
Oh, an arcade is a place where they have a bunch of games.
...Some of which give you tickets for winning that can be traded in for prizes.
Angelica explains between straw sucks
Hm~ Yeah, I think it will be a fun new experience for you!

>> No.1970318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512275954160.jpg -(251.6 KiB, 800x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257652

>>1970317
Alright, let's go!

>> No.1970319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512276237338.jpg -(423.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433744

>>1970318
And since it's getting late and we're probably better off not spacing this again, lets go ahead and fade here
Angelica showing Nako the wonders of video and arcade games and even winning some prizes for the other girl!

>> No.1970320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512315232986.jpg -(121.6 KiB, 1131x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124481

I feel like posting Ciri this morning.
She prefers to stay around Oni no Kuni (I think it's called), Hyrule, and the general wilderness!
Currently, she avoids Aurora because the place makes her feel angry.
She also occasionally camps out in the wilderness like Geralt, but since she can generally just teleport to wherever she wants to be she's most likely just walking around somewhere, checking out what kind of other things she can find in this world. It's always good to know your surroundings... and resources, and Ciri was certainly interested in hers. But not for the reasons one might expect!

Alternatively, I feel like posting Laphicet, Dark Pit, Erica, and Mayze.
I am open to requests.

>> No.1970321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512343307393.png -(380.8 KiB, 676x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389982

>>1970320
I hope that Ciri is prepared to deal with the greatest wilderness hazard of all...
...A lost little girl!
Shirou! Taiga!
...Sakura!
The young looking albino calls out as she wanders aimlessly through the winter woods. growing increasingly annoyed...And worried, by the unfamiliar surroundings
Her first guess had been that she had somehow ended up in the woods near Fuyuki
...But it didn't take long until she began to realize that it doesn't quite look the same, not the mention the odd...Feeling in the air

>> No.1970322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512343580727.png -(1.2 MiB, 733x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1281777

>>1970321
>>1970321
Well good news for her!
Because the sounds of someone walking could be heard from nearby; perhaps some rustling leaves, snapping twigs, or the soft murmur of snow crunching and squishing into mud. But they'd come into view relatively quickly.

...Hello? I heard yelling.

>> No.1970323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512344644348.jpg -(370.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379144

>>1970322
...!
Hearing someone approaching, and followed by the sound of their voice, the albino spins around to face them while going
Finally! Can you please tell me how to return to the city?
But then she gets a good look at Ciri's less than modern attire, frowning at her as she soon adds
...Wait, you're one of those rugged survivalist types, aren't you?
Although doing that sort of stuff in the tame woods near a Japanese city is sort of weird in her mind

>> No.1970324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512345001797.jpg -(465.3 KiB, 714x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476418

>>1970323
Survivalist?
Ciri eyes her curiously, giving her a look like she might be mental.

I suppose in a sense... Which city are you looking for?

>> No.1970325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512345712394.jpg -(423.5 KiB, 930x1330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433625

>>1970324
Arching a brow at Ciri, the girl then replies
Fuyuki City, of course. What other city would I be talking about?
...So are you going point me in the right direction or not? Because Onii-chan will start to worry if I'm out for too much longer!

>> No.1970326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512346013270.png -(688.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704615

>>1970325
I've never heard of the place. I know of Aberdeen, Kilvas, Aurora and Hyrule, at least in this world. The city you're referring to is probably on another.
She'd shrug.

I had heard that this place drew others in, but to be witnessing it is a little disorientating.
She sounded a little annoyed; not at Illya, but in general.
And she's a child. Where do I even tell her to go?
After a moment, Ciri began chewing on the end of her thumb; which had a very thick leather glove on it.

...If I knew how to locate your world, I'd just take you back to your home.

>> No.1970327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512346510514.jpg -(384.8 KiB, 600x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394053

>>1970326
And that is when the girl will...
...Let out a laugh
The bright and cheerful laugh of the child she seems to be
Another world? Don't be silly! You must have watched one too many of those "anime" shows.
...Oh, I get it now! You must be a "cosplayer" acting out her role!
Which TOTALLY explains the swords
What show is your character from? Can I join in? Oh, but I still really need to head back home in time of dinner!
The albino launching out those sentences one after another as she edges in closer to Ciri with a childish and eager energy
...And depending on how sensitive the woman is to magical energy and the ilk, she might be able to pick up on the fact that Ilya has a lot of it
Even if she isn't using her Circuits at the moment, the fact that they cover roughly 70% of her body is bound to be something that anyone with that sort of sense can notice

Last edited 17/12/03(Sun)19:15.

>> No.1970328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512347086995.png -(904.8 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
926514

>>1970327
>>1970327
Ciri was more of a swordsman than a magician. She had learned the basics of magic, and some very few advanced spells, but she was also a fountain of magical energy herself.
However, she couldn't sense it in others unless she were trying to and it was impossible for anyone to sense Ciri's own power or potential.
Given Ciri's personality, she's choosing to see Illya as nothing more than a child for the moment.

While normally sarcastic and prone to venomous remarks, she had a soft spot for children.
None of what you've just said to me makes much sense, but it seems you don't believe a word I've said. I don't want to waste my time, but I won't leave you alone out here either. You can follow me back to Hyrule if you like.
And then, after thinking about Illya's attire, she added:

...Or Aurora, against my better judgment. But there's more people there than there are out here. I'll let you decide.

>> No.1970329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512347827100.jpg -(468.8 KiB, 1781x2478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480021

>>1970328
...So you really are being serious.
The albino begins to go as her demeanor becomes...
...A little more serious, even mature
Ciri will still get the impression that she is speaking to a child, but one that knows a bit more than a normal child should
I was already suspecting that something must but wrong, but another world?
The girl then glancing around a bit as she continues to speak
Even the ambient mana feels "off", so I suppose I can believe something like that. It's not like the concept of other worlds is alien to me, but still...
World hopping is a pretty high tier feat, one that is well beyond your average Magus

>> No.1970330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512348492336.jpg -(837.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
857086

>>1970329
>>1970329
Well such a thing is real, and I do it every day.
Ciri said in a calm tone, but she was examining Illya more closely now. Normal children weren't familiar with things like Mana and the idea of other worlds. Not normally.
She must be a scholar. Or a Mage. Or maybe even something inhuman... she could pass for a vampire, looking that pale but her eyes aren't quite right.

>> No.1970331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512349014673.jpg -(290.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297456

>>1970330
Asides from her albinism, Ilya physically looks like an ordinary human girl of 10-12 years
Now if Ciri were to open her up and examine her insides then she would find that she isn't normal at all, but that isn't relevant right now
As for the girl herself, a sad sort of smile then crosses her face as she soon says
...This is fine, I can accept this.
At least this way Shirou won't have to watch as my body begins to shut down.
Then performing a polite curtsy she will introduce herself
Anyway, I am Illyasviel. Illyasviel von Einzbern.
...And I suppose I will be placing myself in your care for now.
Not like she has much of a choice

Last edited 17/12/03(Sun)19:56.

>> No.1970332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512349587069.png -(883.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
904804

>>1970331
Quite a name.
Ciri said, with a vague hand gesture and a tilt of her head. Seeing no signs she was aware of to indicate that Illya was a monster of some kind, she let the feeling go.

I'm Ciri. I'm not in the habit of babysitting, but I'll do my best.

>> No.1970333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512350307418.png -(995.9 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1019816

>>1970332
Good, because I will be counting on you, Ciri!
Ilya declares as her bright and cheerful demeanor from before returns, and folding her hands behind her back she then asks
So~ Where to, Onee-chan? You mentioned two different cities, but from the sound of it you don't really approval of the second option.

>> No.1970334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512350658000.png -(1.2 MiB, 900x1212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1287809

>>1970333
Well there are things that children shouldn't know about. You'll see much of the same between the two cities, but my father lives in Hyrule so I guess I'm bias.

Ciri shrugged and smiled at the girl.
...Or I could just keep you out here in the wilderness and teach you how to hunt for your own food, but then I fear we'd be mistaken for dryads.

Last edited 17/12/03(Sun)20:24.

>> No.1970335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512351359627.jpg -(119.6 KiB, 767x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122446

>>1970334
A giggle will be heard from Illya when Ciri offers that last suggestion, the girl soon saying
I think I'll just come back with you to...Hyrule? For now.
Buuuuut I'll keep that offer in mind. Learning how to hunt could be an interesting experience!

>> No.1970336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512351554735.png -(1006.7 KiB, 1300x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1030826

>>1970335
>>1970335
We'll take the fast way then.
Ciri said, turning around and thrusting her hand out in front of herself. A light-green oval traces in the air and then opens like a door-way into another place; peering it, it would be hard to tell what was on the other side. But Ciri looked confident.

I don't normally do portals, but it's easier when I need to transport more than myself.

>> No.1970337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512351909861.jpg -(226.7 KiB, 650x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232096

>>1970336
A portal...
The white haired girl repeats as she examines the green hued portal, blinking slowly with a wide eyed expression
That's some really advance Magecraft! Especially if its a long distance portal.

>> No.1970338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512352084988.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>1970337
Is it?
Ciri shrugged.

Well, either way it's going to save us at least a few miles of walking.
Now come along.
She'd say and step into the portal, expecting Illya to follow.

>> No.1970339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512352634823.jpg -(62.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63606

>>1970338
It is! The world really doesn't like it when humans try to mess with time and space like that, so only the strongest of Magi have the capability to perform Spatial Transportation, let alone creating and sustaining a portal like this.
The small albino replies before Ciri steps through the portal in question, the girl hesitating for but a moment before she follows after with an almost skip-like step

>> No.1970340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512353124992.png -(688.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704615

>>1970339
Going through for people who weren't used to it would be slightly disorientating and make their stomachs turn a little bit.
She might have a headache or feel nauseous, but otherwise when she steps through she'll find herself in a rather plain looking living room while Ciri stood in front of a gruff looking man.

Geralt, turn it off!
She yelled at him.

The man called Geralt wasn't really paying attention.

"Ooh..! Mmn! Ahh!"
From the TV came the sounds of moaning.
G: Uh-huh...

Damn it Geralt!
Ciri rushed over to look for the remote.
And Geralt, who wasn't used to the idea of television or pornography but found himself very interested, was now suddenly wrestling with the comprehension that he'd done anything wrong.

G: What? What did I do?
He had a dumb oafish frown on his face full of hurt innocence.

>> No.1970341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512353654973.jpg -(185.9 KiB, 800x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190398

>>1970340
Meanwhile, while Ciri scrambles for the remote, Ilya will tip-toe her way behind the couch and, peering over it with her head close to Geralt's, she goes
What's that? Some sort of weird wrestling competition?
With the wide eyed innocence of a child that knows nothing about sex
...Even if she actually knows damn well what's being shown on the television screen

>> No.1970342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512354584155.jpg -(95.3 KiB, 838x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97546

>>1970341
Geralt turns his head. He had heard her, so her voice didn't surprise him. But he still wasn't sure how to respond to that.

Uhh... Yeah, that box was showing me some... techniques. Ahem.
He cleared his throat and then glanced to Ciri.

And Ciri settled for just unplugging the TV from the wall.

C: Illya, this is my father Geralt. I opened the portal here because I thought taking you "home" would be the best place to start. Clearly I was wrong.
She said in an annoyed tone that seemed to make the gruff old man nervous.

G: What? It was already on, I didn't think you'd be bringing a child here of all things-
But then he took a breath and shut up, settling for an apology once he saw the look on her face.
G: I'm sorry.

C: You'd better be. Now be polite and introduce yourself already.

Having been nagged into it, Geralt would turn his head back to Illya.

G: Hi... I'm Geralt.

>> No.1970343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512355353643.png -(219.9 KiB, 500x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225141

>>1970342
Illya just continues to smile brightly as Ciri nags poor Geralt, glancing back and forth between the two of them as she listens intently
But finally when the old man gives his simple introduction she steps back so that she can curtsy and do the same
Mm! I am Illyasviel von Einzbern.
...But since Ciri is going to be looking after me you can both just call me Illya.
It IS less of a mouthful after all

>> No.1970344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512355558228.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167326

>>1970343
Geralt tilts his head and gives Ciri a look.
G: Uh, Okay...

It's temporary. We'll talk about it later. For now, I'll be showing her around.
She said, and began to leave the living room.
Clean this place up some. And don't touch that device again until you learn how to use it!
Come on, Illya.

>> No.1970345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512355748511.png -(405.0 KiB, 550x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414706

>>1970344
As Ciri begins to lead the way out of the living room, Illya will nod to Geralt as she says
It was nice meeting you, Geralt!
Before she follows after Ciri, a light skip to her step as she moves

>> No.1970346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512355975208.jpg -(465.3 KiB, 714x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476418

>>1970345
Before long, they'll find themselves on the street. I haven't had Hyrule described to me in a while, but if I recall correctly it's not too different from Aurora technologically, but it maintains a Hylian/medieval design in general.

Regardless, Ciri will look concerned as she stops and takes a deep breath.
Okay... What now...

She was mostly talking to herself.
I don't really know my way around either. But...

>> No.1970347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512356242540.jpg -(36.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36888

>>1970346
Illya on the other hand, will be glancing around excitedly at the city's sights
Wow~! I've never seen anything like this before!
Indeed, the blend of old world architecture and futuristic technology is quite the surprise for the girl

>> No.1970348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512356512646.png -(1.3 MiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1344989

>>1970347
Ciri turned around and faced Illya.

...You're a clever girl, right?
She folded her arms, waiting for an answer. Ciri looked anxious.
Or at least smarter than you present yourself, I mean.

>> No.1970349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512357082868.jpg -(322.6 KiB, 764x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330348

>>1970348
....
And so for the second time, Illya's expression becomes more serious as she nods at Ciri
You could say that, yes. I was groomed to function as a top rate Magus, so I AM a little sharper than a normal girl.
Interesting choice of wording there, "function"

>> No.1970350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512357394192.jpg -(130.3 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133446

>>1970349
All right. Good. I think.
She already sounds like a disciple of the Lodge when she talks like that.

...You're going to see people doing that thing you briefly witnessed on the television. It's not wrestling. It's... an adult activity. And in this world, it's very common to see people engaged in it... openly.
Ciri was trying to choose her wording carefully.
Even if she was sure that Illya was smart enough to handle the blunt version, she was trying to beat around the bush anyway.

>> No.1970351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512357777062.jpg -(273.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279590

>>1970350
In other words, this is the sort of place where people rut like animals.
The smaller girl bluntly states as she tilts her head with a curious expression on her face
...And if I were to make a guess, it's an even greater occurrence in that second city you mentioned, right?

>> No.1970352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512357898984.jpg -(465.3 KiB, 714x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476418

>>1970351
...
Ciri blinked, and then pursed her lips as she thought for something to say. Then she gave up.

...Yes. That's exactly so.

>> No.1970353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512358117636.png -(830.9 KiB, 1000x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
850887

>>1970352
Nodding slowly in an understanding sort of way, a smile soon returns to Illya's face as she says
Then I am glad that you are the person who happened across me, Ciri.
The girl once again dropping into a curtsy as she continues to speak
I can only imagine what would have happened to me if someone less kind decided to take advantage of my situation.

Last edited 17/12/03(Sun)22:28.

>> No.1970354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512358517713.jpg -(165.5 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169460

>>1970353
Yes, well... Be that as it may, I'm not exactly fit to be someone's guardian either. So I find myself with a moral predicament.

>> No.1970355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512358953951.jpg -(954.2 KiB, 1280x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
977062

>>1970354
Because while you doubt your ability to look after a young girl, you also don't want to send me off on my own in this place, correct?
Illya asks as she stands up straight again and folds her hands behind her back
I think you would make a fine guardian, Ciri. Buuuuut that is just the opinion of a girl who you barely know~

>> No.1970356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512359375892.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161126

>>1970355
And the opinion of a girl who barely knows me either.
She retorts under her breath.

...But you have the right of it, again. I knew you were smart. You may even be resourceful too, if I'm right about your skill with magic.
Because why else would a little girl know so much about magic if she didn't use it herself?

But even so, I won't send you off on your own regardless. But I don't exactly have a home of my own... this is Geralt's house. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't humored the idea of actually settling in anywhere myself...
She'd look away because she felt awkward.
I suppose I could look into it. If mother appears, I won't have any reason to leave. And Geralt does seem happy...

>> No.1970357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512359989453.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 550x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78947

>>1970356
I will admit, placing myself in your care IS a bit of a risk, but one I am willing to take considering my situation and my initial assessment of your character.
It seems that she caught that tidbit that Ciri said under her breath
And you are right, by all means I had the potential to become one of the greatest Magi in my world. Given enough time to train and experiment, of course.
...So I am not a helpless little girl and I'm willing to pull my own weight to the best of my ability.
Then with a sly sort of smile appearing on her face she finishes by saying
And I've never really traveled much myself, so even if you are a wanderer that could be an interesting experience for me~

>> No.1970358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512360284932.jpg -(352.2 KiB, 722x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360625

>>1970357
>>1970357
Ciri was caught off guard by her rebuttal, and blinked several times before bursting out laughing.
Pffhahahaha! What a personality!

Placing her hands on her hips, she smiles.
Well, in that case I guess I'm stuck with you. For now you can stay with Geralt, he won't harm you. I've known him to horribly maim people for touching children inappropriately.
She smiled reassuringly, and then removed something from around her wrist and held it out to Illya.
It was a small bracelet with a little gemstone on it.
...And this is for transportation. Don't lose it.

>> No.1970359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512360919275.jpg -(440.1 KiB, 780x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450711

>>1970358
A quick giggle escapes from Illya when Ciri comments on her personality, as she soon replies
I'm glad that it meets your approval~
Then nodding when the older woman talks about her staying with Geralt, the little albino says
And yes, I got that sort of impression from your father. In a way he reminds me of someone I once knew.
The girl then takes that little bracelet when it is offered and frowns in a thoughtful sort of way as she examines it in her small and pale hands
Transportation...I assume that it utilizes magic in some way?

>> No.1970360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512361177290.png -(1.4 MiB, 1024x1299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1511822

>>1970359
Sort of. If you rub the gemstone, Kelpie will find you. No matter where you are. That's my horse's name.
She named her horse after a celtic sea monster.

In a sense, it magically summons him. But he won't appear out of a portal or anything. I'd give you something better if I had anything else.

>> No.1970361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512361768525.jpg -(203.7 KiB, 556x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208604

>>1970360
That's fine~ To be honest that portal of yours left me with a queasy sort of feeling.
The albino says as she soon places the bracelet around her little wrist, eying it for a little longer before she turns her gaze back to Ciri
So, what now? Are you still going to take me on a tour?

>> No.1970362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512361989837.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>1970361
>>1970361
I can try, though I'm not exactly familiar with this place. I've only been here a couple of times. I'm new, like you.
She'd say rubbing the back of her head.
But then she'd hold her hand out for Illya.

We'll figure it out together, though. How about that?

>> No.1970363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512362399681.jpg -(794.9 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
814006

>>1970362
Hm~
And so taking Ciri's offered hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, Illya then nods and says
Sure, that sounds like a fine plan to me, Onee-chan~!
Quickly reverting back to her cheerful and childish demeanor

>> No.1970364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512362540821.png -(1.5 MiB, 1024x1302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1595603

>>1970363
Right...
Onee-chan? What...?
She grips Illya's hand and will begin walking.
What have I gotten myself into this time...

We can either fade to that, or skip to something else if you wanna do anything else with this.

>> No.1970365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512362808271.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1748x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1345526

>>1970364
I need to be up early in the morning, so I think fading for now is a good course of action
Illya exploring the city of Hyrule alongside Ciri with the bright and eager energy of the child she seems to be most of the time, while also carefully examining everything they see and come across and filing the information away in the back of her head
Because you never know when even the smallest of details may come in handy

>> No.1970366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512402875014.jpg -(526.0 KiB, 1259x1259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538647

Well looks like another potentially dead day, so here's a multifish with multiple options.
I'll accept multiple replies to help activity.

So first up is Michiru!
The little perverted fox will be happily humming to herself and drawing very lewd images in the dirt with a stick.

Ciri will be wherever wondering how to go about acquiring her own living space: Just because she's smarter than Geralt doesn't mean she's exactly familiar with the means of getting her own 'home.'
While she would normally be more than happy to share a living space with Geralt, she's an adult and she needs her own space too. Until very recently, her own space had been defined as whatever she damned well pleased.

Dark Pit is bored of training and studying, and is too hungry to be grump. The dark angel is in search of food in Aurora's Market!

Megumin will have a dumb look on her face as she walks around looking for people she knows.
Some particular people in fact, but really anyone would do. Or maybe she's at home if anyone wanna bugs her at the Rin lair.

DESCO is currently laying across one of her tentacles with a horribly depressing expression on her face. She looks lonely.

I am also open to requests. I have too many characters to keep listing options lol.

Last edited 17/12/04(Mon)10:54.

>> No.1970367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512410309388.jpg -(83.3 KiB, 570x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85314

Tooru is playing with her candy again; today she's taken several bags of gummy bears and attempted to mush them all together to make one big gummy bear. It isn't going very well. There must be an easier method, but she's deliberately choosing the hard way. And making her clothes incredibly sticky.

>> No.1970368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512411161849.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 662x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67421

>>1970367
Well the "princess" is going to have an observer. IT's the naked Succubus and she's got a super amused grin one her face.
Having fun, Tooru?

>> No.1970369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512411555893.jpg -(11.6 KiB, 299x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11846

>>1970368
Tooru looks up with a deadly serious look in her eyes.

The operation is important.
She said gravely, as if these mushed bits of congealed sugar were a patient on life support.

>> No.1970370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512411729729.jpg -(574.6 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588369

>>1970369
She could just melt them down and cast them in a mold...
Oh, I'm sorry. How's the operation going?

>> No.1970371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512411834884.jpg -(4923 B, 203x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4923

>>1970370
Horribly. I got carried away.
Her serious face then went flat.

I was just gonna do a couple... but it was fun... Now I can't stop.

>> No.1970372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512412086147.png -(34.8 KiB, 150x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35618

>>1970371
Your clothes are a mess, too.
The Demon Lord grins as she moves in closer to her little ward.

>> No.1970373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512412229318.jpg -(17.9 KiB, 297x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18315

>>1970372
Tooru shrugged and shoved another gummy bear onto the pile.
She didn't mind the company of snary in the slightest!

Yeah... I'll do the laundry tomorrow so it's okay.
She said in the tones of someone who thinks they've thought things through but clearly haven't.

>> No.1970374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512413764056.jpg -(592.4 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606641

>>1970373
Eh...I think You'll need to do more than just wash them to make them come clean. I might have to set my maids on your clothes.

>> No.1970375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512414142884.jpg -(83.6 KiB, 411x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85571

>>1970374
Tooru finally stops and looks herself over.

...I guess it did get smeared in a little.

>> No.1970376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512415117811.png -(131.1 KiB, 367x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134225

>>1970375
Yeah...but that's alright. You've got more clothes to change into.

>> No.1970377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512415281763.jpg -(172.8 KiB, 522x684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176970

>>1970376
I know. I can always get more too.
She looked at her sugary ball of goo and blinked.

...Should I still try to animate that, or do you think it'll try to eat me?

>> No.1970378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512415790537.png -(49.2 KiB, 164x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50332

>>1970377
Hmmm...You can try, but make sure to have some kind of kill switch ready. The gods know I need one when I try to cook.

>> No.1970379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512416156319.jpg -(15.1 KiB, 300x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15443

>>1970378
I don't know to do that... I've just been eating them.

>> No.1970380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512417044418.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 933x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343292

>>1970379
I guess that works, but you might want a way to suddenly stop them in case they do try to eat you.

>> No.1970381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512417131130.jpg -(14.9 KiB, 327x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15301

>>1970380
Tooru scratches her chin.
...Maybe I should use demon candy so they do less damage?

Because candy that rapes you is so much better.

>> No.1970382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512418110619.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 987x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87242

>>1970381
Those might try to eat you in a different way.
Sanary smirks a little.

>> No.1970383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512418419306.gif -(4.0 MiB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4224214

>>1970382
Tooru stares at Sanary for a moment before frowning.

...Oh yeah. I guess that'd be pretty weird.
Tooru does not into lewd things much. At least not yet.

>> No.1970384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512419959331.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>1970383
Hmhmhm~ Well I mean I'm sure some people would like that. Everyone's different, after all.

>> No.1970385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512420059975.jpg -(132.1 KiB, 600x441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135227

>>1970384
...Yeah I know.
She nodded, smiling up at Sanary.

But candy is for eating, not for lewd stuff.
You can't prove her wrong! Even if you show her penis popsicles and edible underwear!

>> No.1970386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512421993915.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 565x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42753

>>1970385
And fighting you enemies, you Candymancer.
Sanary will reach down and ruffle Tooru's hair a little.

>> No.1970387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512422194027.png -(352.3 KiB, 481x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360761

>>1970386
That too!
She seemed happy.

But I'm not good at doing much more than animating them... I want to learn more.

>> No.1970388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512423628585.jpg -(601.3 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
615707

>>1970387
Well I can teach you some things, or you can find someone else to teach you more about magic.

>> No.1970389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512423954182.png -(177.9 KiB, 203x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182186

>>1970388
I like learning from you.
She said, as if she was going to ask anyone else.

You and Lizzy have already taught me a lot.
Snary even taught Tooru about sex once! :D

>> No.1970390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512425056569.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>1970389
Good. I'm glad to hear you say that. I enjoy being around you, you know.

>> No.1970391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512425543180.png -(332.0 KiB, 420x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339998

>>1970390
I know... You made me a princess after all.
Tooru responded, completely unsurprised by such a statement.

>> No.1970392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512426261556.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>1970391
Mhm~!
Sanary will giggle and will kneel down to give Toory a hug, not caring for the messy clothes.

>> No.1970393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512426441549.png -(646.4 KiB, 758x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
661920

>>1970392
Tooru will hug her back. Because she liked affection, and her abandonment issues make her clingy :V
...Thank you.

>> No.1970394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512431388554.jpg -(89.0 KiB, 700x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91185

>>1970240
"Very well! I'll be sure to tell you everything I can, that way you'll know what to expect. I don't want any excuses when I defeat you in a challenge!"

Said Lion, also giving Moose an aggressive sort of look, as they go further into the mansion. As expected of the Revo estate, a lot of room, everything fancy, nice and well maintained/cleaned thanks to two maids. Sometimes 4 if Silver and Char Lotte help out while wearing their maid uni's

Eventually Suika leads them into one of the empty rooms she hangs out in when she visits. I suppose she has her own room just in case

>> No.1970395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512431889444.jpg -(383.5 KiB, 2360x2517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392681

>>1970394
Of course, and this time I'll find a challenge that I know I'll beat you at!
They may be rivals but Moose is still sore at her constant losses.
This place is huge... and so different.
All this fancy stuff is leaving Moose pretty awed though eventually she'd follow them into the empty room still looking stern but surprised.

>> No.1970396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512432565307.jpg -(408.4 KiB, 992x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418199

>>1970395
"Whatever it'll be I won't lose, Moose!"

While not entirely empty...the room is decently furnished. Suika plops herself down on the bed. There's futons for Lion and Moose to sit on across from the bed facing it

Suika: "But before you two starts goin' at it...let's drink, drink, DRINK~!"

And then she pulls out...her mystical gourd!

Suika: "Ta-da~!"

>> No.1970397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512433139036.jpg -(192.4 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197034

>>1970396
We'll see!!!
She'd say before plopping down on one of the futons and sinking into it because Moose are heavy...
Squishy... and this is that stuff you drink... how does it taste?
And she'd reach for it if it was offered.

>> No.1970398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512433460033.jpg -(407.6 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417342

>>1970397
Suika: "It tastes...amazing~! No drink is better than sake! Buuuut, if yer not ready for it then it'll knock you on yer ass instead and make you act...who knows how!"

Suika will hand the gourd to Moose. Meanwhile, Lion watches on curiously. And wonders how Moose will act once she's intoxicated

And then...

"Moose! I challenge you to drinking sake!"

Lion grins

Suika: "Oooooooh!"

>> No.1970399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512434479124.jpg -(185.2 KiB, 850x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189668

>>1970398
Well I guess I can try it...
She'd say taking the gourd... and then came Lion's challenge a fire reaching her eyes as she glared across at the Lion girl.
Oh really!!
She glared at the lion and then the gourd before downing a single large gulp of it.
You are on!!
Watch out Moose can handle their liquor!

>> No.1970400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512435201537.jpg -(450.4 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461195

>>1970399
Watch out Moose, this here is oni sake. So its very strong and it'll light a fire in her belly

Suika: Meanwhile Suika simply grins at the events as they fold out. Things have gotten interesting to say the least, so the small oni smirks "This ought to be fun to watch~"

Suika: "Alright then, I'm here to act as a witness and judge to this drinking contest~"

"Hmhm~! Very well, my turn!"

Says Lion with a competitive fire in her eyes and swipes the gourd from Moose!

"We lions are mighty drinkers!"

And then Lion took a large swig and swallows promptly

"Huuua~! That's the stuff! I won't lose to you!"

>> No.1970401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512435545804.png -(155.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159216

>>1970400
Moose is a big girl she can handle it... hopefully.
This Taste and feeling!!
She tried not to cough from the first swig keeping a stoic front up as she looked across at Lion.
Your turn...
She'd say not even caring as she yanked it out of her hand... staring her down as she drank her own gulp, the Moose leaning over and yanking it back into her own hand once more.
We'll see, just you wait I'll outlast you no matter how this tastes or what happens!
And then she took another big gulp... and coughed hard.

>> No.1970402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512436056260.jpg -(393.2 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402652

>>1970401
>>1970401
With moose coughing like that after her second round, Lion started to chuckle

"Looks like its too much for you!"

Suika: "She packs a wallop if yer careless, this is mostly fer oni ya'know~"

Lion takes the gourd back and has another drink. She doesn't cough, or rather, tries not too and instead visibly winces

Suika: "Fufu, looks like its too much for the both of you~"

"I'm not giving up...!"

>> No.1970403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512436716687.jpg -(119.7 KiB, 916x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122560

>>1970402
Just not something I've had before, I'll be fine!
She answered, feeling less sure than she sounded as Lion took another wincing drink... Moose keeping her own expression still as she took it back.
I can... handle it!
I feel funny... ugh.... no I can't let her win.
And so she drank again!

>> No.1970404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512437477658.png -(70.7 KiB, 188x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72362

>>1970403
Lion's tail will be wagging sort of across the ground. And continues to observe Moose. They're rivals, but she did miss her

"Ah...I'm starting to feel very warm."

"But you can't handle me!"

She says, not realizing how out of context that can be taken....Either way, Lion grabs the gourd when it is offered back to her

"Victory is mine!"

And takes a big swig of it! This time she coughs

>> No.1970405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512437707605.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 820x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120509

>>1970306
Even though it's pretty dead today doesn't give one an excuse to not fish... so I will.

Mostly just doing this fish again because why not..

Megan's out on the town doing some early Christmas window shopping while partly wondering why the Holiday is even a thing here considering... but not caring as long as presents are involved...

Amanda is also out and about, this time still trying to find out more about the Red Lantern incident, she might have bugged a few of the local defense forces for a bit of a briefing on that and with the information gathered she'd pass by the scene of the crime to see if she could pick up any of the lingering emotions.

Other options include Annete and Nicole who are both in town for their own reasons.

Pic unrelated.

>>1970366
Or we can do this instead.

I think Megan's met your Michiru before but I think that was back when Megan was sexed crazed... so she might not remember much of it.

Or Could toss Annete at Ciri to give her a little info, might be interesting since she's already heard about Geralt from Samantha.

Last edited 17/12/04(Mon)20:35.

>> No.1970406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512438072482.jpg -(369.7 KiB, 850x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378579

>>1970404
And while the time has been much less it was clear from the look that Moose was giving Lion that she was very happy to be so close to her again.
She's weakening... I think...
Of course Moose wasn't doing much better, her face was looking rather flushed.
Yes I can, I can take anything you give me...
She answered as Lion drank, frowning at the cough, as much as she wants to win she wants it to be close!
I'll... be the one taking you, you see...
She said as she slowly took the gourd back and after a second drinking it... though it's clear she's slowing down.

>> No.1970407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512439328474.jpg -(155.1 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158828
>>Frog legs for days

All "poor" Jeanne can do is brace herself against the blanket covered ground as the lovely silver haired Queen keeps pounding and cumming in her again and again
...Her pupils literally changing into glowing pink hearts as her mind grows blank from the sheer pleasure of the experience, as the blanket becomes stained with sexual fluids, sweat, and saliva from her drooling mouth
...
....
.....
......
And many hours later will find the duo finally expended for the time being
Jeanne herself laying on her back with one arm draped across her forehead as she stares up at the clear winter sky and catches her breath

>> No.1970408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512439369281.jpg -(557.5 KiB, 650x902) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
570832

>>1970406
Meanwhile Suika is just enjoying the show, hearing and seeing the two go back and forth

Suika: "Lewd~"

She can make a good guess as to how things may possibly go

Suika: "Hmhm, well so far you're both neck and neck~"

At this point Lion's face was flushed as well, and is looking a bit woozy

"Ha...ha! Well said! Moose is...fun to play games with!"

And takes another drink! Lion winces again but starts purring afterward

"I feel warmer when I look at Moose for some reason...ah, its how excited I am to be competing again."

Nod, nod

Suika: "Maybe~"

>> No.1970409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512439652348.jpg -(125.2 KiB, 500x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128213

>>1970407
Marie lays beside Jeanne, looking up at the same sky. It's likely well into the evening by now...so now they get to see the pretty stars and moon in the sky. A serene contrast to several moments ago when the grove prayed witness to their very lengthy and passionate sexual romp

"Ha...ha...c'etait merveilleux♥"

She says and turns on her side, and kisses Jeanne lovingly on the cheek and cuddles her small frame against the blond

>> No.1970410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512440170991.png -(619.5 KiB, 757x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
634382

>>1970409
...Mm...
The larger girl continues to lay there, a soft murmur coming from her, before with a whimsical giggle she says
You've had lots of experience being the one on top, haven't you~?
Before she moves to give the petite girl some gentle and affectionate headpats

>> No.1970411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512440418660.jpg -(234.4 KiB, 850x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240041

>>1970410
Marie smiles at Jeanne's affection. Afterward, she smirks confidently

"Of course~ As a queen, it is my responsibility to lead properly~"

Except when she's at the "mercy" of her wolf brothers and the oni when its breeding time

>> No.1970412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512440860418.jpg -(223.4 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228759

>>1970408
Neck and Neck....
She'd lean a little in Lion's direction as she took the gourd back again... staring at it as she listened.
Yes... we did everything together... and against each other, always trying to be on top!
Lewd... Moose was looking pretty tipsy now but she still tried to keep herself majestic as she slouched closer to the Lion.
And I can't wait to try all sorts of new games against you....
She coughed as she took yet another sip.
All sorts of games.... you better show me everything...

>> No.1970413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512441362238.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1180x1781) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1428995

>>1970411
Such is the fate of a lowly bitch in a male dominated hierarchy
Well, that fits me perfectly since I'm rather submissive most of the time.
Jeanne begins to say as, giving Marie a quick kiss on the cheek, she soon adds
Especially to lovely young girls such as yourself~

>> No.1970414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512441891185.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 850x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117958

>>1970412
Suika: "So neither of you wanted to be the bottom, huh~? I bet the tension right now must be pretty high~"

Suika: "Especially sexually~"

Admitedlly Suika does want something to happen, but that remains to be seen...

"If things get tense, it's because Moose is good enough to let things get that far."

And with Moose slouching closer...Mion presses her forehead against Moose's

"If you defeat me then I'll do more than that~ I learned of a fun game while living here...where we shed our fur...Win and you can do what you want to me. But same goes for you if you lose!"

Said, Lion, as she looks positively tipsy

Suika: "Now we're talkin'~!"

>> No.1970415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512442158297.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103998

>>1970413
>>1970413
"Hehe, we're going to be so much fun together from here on out~"

Says Marie, and gently rubs Jeanne's belly

"I filled you with so much of my love~ Are you still able to get pregnant?"

>> No.1970416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512442613954.png -(332.2 KiB, 502x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340187

>>1970415
Mm! Yes, I possess the ability to conceive children.
...As well as actively control how they grow and develop inside of my womb~
HOORAY FOR GENETIC ENGINEERING
Then with a thoughtful sort of frown on her face, Jeanne adds
I will confess, however, that I have never had any children outside of the factories.

>> No.1970417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512442417984.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 450x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64487

>>1970414
No, and even though she won most of the time I never gave in... and the only thing I've wanted to do since then is top her!
All this innuendo, and she looked flattered that Lion would admit that... though as she gave the idea for a new game the Moose looked interested.
A game where we shed our fur... strange, but if it means you'll let me do what you want, then I'm on... give me that thing!
She said leaning against the lion as she took ANOTHER drink... who knew how long she could last with no experience though.

>> No.1970418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512443339185.jpg -(166.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170843

>>1970416
"Really~? That's very impressive."

But Marie's thoughts are focused more on them conceiving a child together

"And I've never had children outside of my circle."

Marie then smiles, gently taking Jeanne's hand

"Having a child together would make me very happy, Jeanne~"

>> No.1970419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512443860287.jpg -(463.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474817

>>1970418
...Hm...
Jeanne stares at Marie for a few moments, a deep thinking sort of expression on her face, before finally she smiles with a nod as she says
If that is what you wish, then I shall make it so.

Last edited 17/12/04(Mon)22:17.

>> No.1970420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512443912527.jpg -(142.5 KiB, 850x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145875

>>1970417
>>1970417
"Haha~! Now things are getting exciting~!"

Says lion, her words sounding a bit slurred. After Moose takes a drink, Lion takes a bigger gulp! ...And then she leans against Moose, her lips brushing against her neck

"I...I feel fiiiine!"

>> No.1970421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512444208222.jpg -(507.2 KiB, 1052x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
519415

>>1970419
>>1970419
"Tres bien~! I'm very happy to hear that, she'll be such a beautiful princess~!"

Said Marie gleefully, indeed, her practically glowing with how happy Jeanne's response made her feel. And that causes the small french queen to hug Jeanne and kiss her lovingly and deeply on the lips

>> No.1970422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512444558833.jpg -(141.3 KiB, 850x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144643

>>1970420
And moose by now is pretty much leaning against the Lion too, her arms braced against her shoulder, if she was standing she wouldn't be anymore!
I do toooo!!!
The moose said as she took another drink, spilling a quarter of it on her 'fur.... as she stared at the Lion flusteredly.

>> No.1970423   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1970405
>>1970405
I'm not going to do either of those options.
But I tell you what I will do.

That 'crime scene' was mostly repaired already, due to the technologically advanced resources and equipment available to Aurora.
There's still going to be signs, of course, of the temporary chaos. Some broken or dented walls, cracks in the street, bent/broken street signs and lamps; but nothing too terrible. It'd seem as if there hadn't been a small-scale tragedy just weeks before.

And of course if she spoke to the ADF, she'll have most of the information she was looking for anyway and I explained most of what that was already on skype.

But while she's down there looking over the scene; if she chooses to use her ring to start playing detective, she'd easily be able to recreate the events of that day. Of course doing so in public, where people who still have it fresh in their minds may be milling around might not be the best idea without gaining some clearance first; which she could have for all I know, I'm not the one that talked to the ADF (wary)

Regardless, she'll have someone watching her. Someone who is very purposely letting her know she's being watched; that tingly feeling that runs down your spine when your instincts pick up on your stalker's activities would be going haywire for her.

>> No.1970424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512445072019.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2000x1455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1464267

>>1970421
And so Jeanne will wrap her arms around Marie as well, holding the smaller girl tight against her body as the duo share a deep and affectionate kiss
Pleased and muffled sounds coming from her as it happens

>> No.1970425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512445849441.png -(57.6 KiB, 284x108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59014

>>1970422
Suika then just kind of leans forward a little from the bed, watching them...waiting...

"I know it's the booze mostly but man...they look like they really just wanna suck face don't they?"

"Agh...Moose, you're spilling it! That's not faaaaair, you have to drink all of iiiiiit!"

Lion then pouts and snags the gourd away

"I'll remedy this...!"

She drinks a little...and then locks lips with Moose, slipping that bit of sake into her mouth!

Suika: "Whaaaa, no way~!"

>> No.1970426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512446072217.png -(162.5 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166406

>>1970423
Since she did speak to the ADF she did have most of the information, well though she didn't have much authority other than "I kind of have a ring too so I want to know" but with what information she had her trip there wasn't long but as she debated on trying to simulate it all over again she'd easily sense being watched, after all she's a psychic too... the Miko glancing over in the direction of the source to see if anyone was there.
Hmmm.... alright who might this be?

Last edited 17/12/04(Mon)22:54.

>> No.1970427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512446498329.jpg -(123.0 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125969

>>1970424
The kiss lasts a nice, long, while. Marie finally breaks it, smiling happily. Leaning forward and nuzzles Jeanne's neck, she then says:

"Well then~ We're filthy, hehe. So how about we wash ourselves in the lake?"

>> No.1970428   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1970426
Oddly enough, the source would be difficult to track or trace; as if it were being purposely obscured.
But, as if it noticed she was watching, little by little "a" trail would start to form; obviously someone was attempting to lead her away.

>> No.1970429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512446922406.jpg -(355.7 KiB, 2048x1854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364254

>>1970425
I didn't mean toooo!!
The moose drunkedly retorted as she tried to lick it up by now practically cheek to cheek with the Lion.
What are you....
And she'd suddenly be silenced as the Lion's lips locked with hers, the sake pouring down as she opened her mouth instinctively... feeling shocked at the lion's behavior!

>> No.1970430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512446992212.png -(1.7 MiB, 1153x1526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1823897

>>1970427
Hm~
Jeanne returns to stroking Marie's head for a bit after the kiss is broken off, before with a nod of agreement she says
Of course, a brief swim to clean ourselves off sounds like a fine idea to me.
Not like the winter cold is a problem for either of them

>> No.1970431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512447089517.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709
>you two

After a long while of binge watching they would have caught up to the latest episode
Wow, that sucks pretty hardcore.

>> No.1970432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512447289801.jpg -(135.0 KiB, 850x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138213

>>1970429
Suika: "I knew it~! The wait was worth it~"

The small oni just watches on like a perv..she takes her gourd and taken a really long drink from it. And then continues watching

Lion's "kiss" will be brief as she pulls away, her lips wet from her sloppy "kiss" with Moose

"Hahaha! There, now it's even!"

She starts purring again

>> No.1970433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512447443292.jpg -(45.9 KiB, 220x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47025

>>1970428
Normally she'd be pretty cautious but as long as they were still within Aurora she'd feel pretty secure enough to follow it casually...
I wonder what this is about?

>> No.1970434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512447492338.jpg -(146.0 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149497

>>1970430
"Swimming naked is fun~ And we don't need to worry about how cold it is, it won't bother us."

Marie giggles and gets up, offering her hand to Jeanne

>> No.1970435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512447871465.jpg -(6.0 MiB, 6922x4907) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6274954

>>1970434
Smiling up at the Queen, Jeanne takes that offered hand as she is helped up onto her feet
...And I think this would be a fine point for a fade
The two frogs enjoy each other's company for awhile longer before parting ways for the time being

>> No.1970436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512448027516.jpg -(383.5 KiB, 2360x2517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392681

>>1970432
And Moose's ears would be twitching like mad as she took a deep breath as she pulled away from her, swallowing down the Sake while blushing HARD.
Lion, did you meet Prairie Dog... that was...
Why did that feel good?

>> No.1970437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512448142969.png -(591.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605161

>>1970431
...I know, that was horrible. I wanted to watch those two lez out.
Because Izzy thinks with her genitals.

Also, I like their universe more anyway. Can we ditch Goku and watch that place for a while?

The succubus will tap her chin woefully.

S: Well they were cute... but they didn't deserve to go out like that anyway. Do you think they'll really use the super dragon balls to bring them back?

>> No.1970438   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1970433
But eventually, the area would get very foggy. And Amanda's senses would start to feel dulled. Even her psychic senses!

...That's far enough~
Said a voice that, for now, will be decidedly male and very arrogant!

>> No.1970439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512448666710.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1970437
They could...
Or I could cheat and bring the two here~

>> No.1970440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512448829263.jpg -(144.9 KiB, 850x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148387

>>1970436
"That...that felt good actually...mm...was Moose always this pretty...?"

"Eeh...? What about it? I merely put back what you spilled, you're not gonna cheat me...hic!"

She says...sitting up but wobbling about a little

"That's also a fun game around here...!"

Suika: "Fortune favors the bold~"

Suika shakes the gourd a little

Suika: "And its still a tie~"

>> No.1970441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512448997538.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65255

>>1970439
I mean... I guess? Do we want to take anime that seriou-
Izzy cut herself off.
Nevermind, that's a stupid question. Yes. Please do~!
The Oni had naughty thoughts.

And the Succubus looked intrigued.
S: Well, you did say that Goku fellow was around earlier. Maybe he'd enjoy seeing his friends! And maybe we can make them breed~
Because succubus.

>> No.1970442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512449035464.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 850x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134735

>>1970438
She wouldn't even go into the fog in the first place, that's a prime ambush point, though she'd most likely stop at the edge and still start feeling some of the effects... just enough that she'd move one hand down her robes and stand there looking around.
Hmph... you don't have to be mean...
She answered with a bit of annoyance.
What kind of person leaves a trail and then acts angry one followed it...

>> No.1970443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512449310339.jpg -(90.8 KiB, 550x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92938

>>1970442
That's the thing. She wouldn't have noticed it.
The fog creeped in around her, regardless of where she stopped. It was an illusion to begin with, but one that was aimed at her.
A very powerful illusion.

I don't have many friends here, you'll have to forgive me.
The voice said, and then from out of the fog and mist, a bird would materialize in the air; or at least a Murkrow would.

I just couldn't help but notice your fancy new ring, miss Amanda~ Kufufu~
Instead of red eyes in this image, imagine they're both Yellow.
And as soon as the bird appears, the emotion of "fear" would begin to spread throughout the fog and mist.
It was a demonstration. Show and Tell.

Will you tell me where you got it?

Last edited 17/12/04(Mon)23:48.

>> No.1970444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512449388525.jpg -(223.4 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228759

>>1970440
But I heard that the friends in the lake area used to do things like that for fun... is this some new game?
Hearing Suika's words was enough to convince the Moose as she leaned over and kissed the Lion back, even harder!
Then I'll win that one, now give me that thing!
She said taking another sip!

>> No.1970445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512449538350.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1970441
Well, we could also pop up unannounced as well and we could drag that saiyan overlord mayze with us too~

>> No.1970446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512449799015.jpg -(692.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
708942

>>1970445
I: Wait, I'm having trouble keeping up now. I'm still on kidnapping monkey vegetables.

Oh? Are we making the overlord breed too?
The succubus, however, was totally on point for conjuring up a monkey orgy of some description. Or at least that's what she was assuming Helen was talking about.

>> No.1970447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512450027115.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 480x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130924

>>1970443
The girl didn't look that nonplussed at the intruder, maybe at one point in time this would have upset or annoyed her, but at this point she looked more sad that someone would resort to this with her...
Well you may not be one for believing me when I say I try not to be anyone's enemy... no matter who...
And as the bird appeared she'd stare at it.
Or what they are... and nice I happen to have one myself.
The question about the ring got a small smile from her and a even smaller shrug.
Oh you could say it found me... literally... I'm still trying to understand more myself because already I know there are many others... so of course I'm trying to seek them out, if they're willing to speak at least.
I sense fear but I don't think I sense another ring...

>> No.1970448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512450319504.png -(448.7 KiB, 900x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459468

>>1970444
>>1970444
"You won't beat me in those gam-"

And that's when Moose decided to kiss Lion! She was...initially surprised at first. But being both drunk and a bit riled up because of it, Lion returned it. Even Moose had to work a little to break away, but when she finally did and took that drink...Lion took the gourd back and drank some more!

"Haaaa~ What was that for, huh? I didn't spill any!"

Grins, licking her lips a bit

"I'll bite you~"

>> No.1970449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512450348852.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1970446
Sure, let's breed them all~

>> No.1970450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512450359578.png -(382.0 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391157

>>1970447
It isn't about you. It's about the Law. It doesn't like me.
The bird reiterates as if this should have been obvious.

I can tell you more about the ring... I can show you what they can do, too~

>> No.1970451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512450479607.jpg -(30.3 KiB, 397x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31026

>>1970449
Awesome!... Who are we breeding them with, again?
Izzy was trying to catch up, mostly concerned with who she got to see naked. It wasn't often you got to create hentai on the spot.

S: That's a good question. Do you think Goku would cooperate?

>> No.1970452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512451089216.jpg -(141.3 KiB, 850x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144643

>>1970448
And Moose didn't seem to have any problem with lion's actions... almost like she wanted the lion to break it first, though eventually she would break away but only to take that drink... panting a little.
Ah, just getting you back... and will you?
She stared at her as she took another drink of gourd by now too drunk to even stand.

>> No.1970453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512451244759.jpg -(233.0 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238641

>>1970450
Right the law, then I guess we shouldn't talk too long...
She didn't really seem that bothered...
I do seek more knowledge, every little bit helps, something tells me that these rings could cause strife if abused... If you're willing to share I'm willing to listen.
Of course part of her is wondering if there's a price for this.

>> No.1970454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512451293806.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1970451
Probably not, but don't worry, I'll think of something.
We can take it slowly too~

>> No.1970455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512451787833.png -(276.5 KiB, 646x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283164

>>1970452
"Gimme!"

Takes the gourd and has herself another drink

Lion was too drunk to stand too and keeps her gaze on Moose. trying to keep her vision steady

"why's is there...three of you?? No wait...that's...hic~! I'll bite all of you~!"

Lion will pounce on Moose, although she intended it to be a playful sort of pounce. And opens her mouth, enough for her fangs to graze Moose's skin, but she's also panting...

"Moose feels...smells...nicer than I remember~"

>> No.1970456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512452220740.jpg -(28.5 KiB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29189

>>1970453
First, tell me everything that happened after the ring found you. Then tell me everything you've learned how to do with it.

>> No.1970457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512452330742.jpg -(743.1 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760937

>>1970454
Let's get started, then!
The succubus would say, and Izzy just sort of agreed.
I: This is gonna be awesome. We're saving lives and prolonging the existence of a species!

>> No.1970458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512452395054.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1970457
With a snap of her fingers, mayze would then be summoned suddenly from whatever the fuck she was doing to helen's living room
Hiya monkey~

>> No.1970459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512452624015.png -(357.1 KiB, 646x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365719

>>1970455
Try me Lion, I'll headbutt ya....
And she tried to do that which just resulted in Lion getting a facefull of hair.
Gimmie the bottle... thing...
But as she reached for it she'd get pounced by the lion... the fluffy moose girl being nice and squishy.
What... are you going to eat me lion?
She asked blushing for some reason.

>> No.1970460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512452631153.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1970458
Mayze had been at home; although not for terribly long.
When she appeared, she was naked and looked slightly bruised!
She was either in a fight, or had really rough sex. Or both!
Needless to say, she was disappointed to find that going home to rest had turned into a summons.

Wha...? What?
She looked surprised! And tired.

>> No.1970461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512452914957.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1970460
We're gonna be doing something awesome today.
So I decided to bring you along for the ride~

>> No.1970462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512453154861.jpg -(189.2 KiB, 480x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193732

>>1970456
That would be too long but I will give you the gist of what I've seen so far... and what I know...
Which she would, she'd tell that she knows there's a source of the ring's power but not where it is, she'd tell him that she found others with her same ring but not how many.
And then after settling things with I guess my kin, I traveled to find the source of Rage and found only Fear instead... and she explained some more about the rings and what she knew of them... after that I came here to try and find the ones I sensed.
She'd look down at it.
As for what I can do with it, I've created things with it but mostly I've thus far only used it for travel...

>> No.1970463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512453173065.jpg -(692.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
708942

>>1970461
Izzy looked at Mayze with a hungry look in her eyes; mostly because she never thought she'd get to play with Saiyans.
The Succubus will already be walking over to scoop Mayze up.

S: You look tired, I'll let you use my arms for a little while~
She wanted an excuse to touch the monkey and try to get a reaction out of her.
Which was working!
Mayze folded her arms and tried her best to look more annoyed than turned on.

M: C-Can I please have some clothes first, whatever it is? I've had a long day.

>> No.1970464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512453254610.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1970463
A dirty slut like you doesn't need clothes.
Not at the moment anyway~

>> No.1970465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512453544510.jpg -(871.2 KiB, 2067x1708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
892109

>>1970462
>>1970462
Mukuro then appeared, and the Murkrow would be perched on his arm; like in this pic but replace the owl with pokemon.

I can tell when people aren't being completely honest with me, miss Amanda. Even the face you're wearing isn't real.

He'd smile at her.
I suppose I'm calling you a liar. But it takes one to know one.

He said as he began walking around her, curiously sizing her up and trying to decide whether or not she was capable of the same feats as Nagi.

Mukuro would hold up a gloved hand, which had several rings adorning it. A couple looked terrifying, one looked classy and very expensive, and another was yellow and glowed very brightly.

I've been in this world for a very long time, and I've had my ring for nearly just as long. I know it inside and out.
But how does he know she's withholding information?
Or maybe it's a misunderstanding? Time will tell!

>> No.1970466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512453548810.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 850x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117958

>>1970459
"Moose's fur...nnn...only I can sniff you like this...I earned the right!"

Lion says...and gets close and personal, getting familiar with moose's scent again

"Soft..."

She starts nuzzling Moose's neck...and slowly starts licking her neck and various spots

"Lions...kill even if we don't need to eat. For the good of the pride, we'll kill our own if we feel we got to..."

Lion says...despite not giving off any murderous intent. And instead licks at Moose's lips while purring

>> No.1970467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512453732877.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1970464
She sighed and started to go a little limp, letting the purple one pick her up and play with her.

M: I-Is this what you wanted me for?
She was embarassed to be treated this way; she couldn't tell if she was being babied or cradled like a cute animal.

I: When are we snagging the other two?

>> No.1970468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512454642614.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>1970467
Well, I wanted you for something else, but it looks like these two wana have fun with the little monkey first.
Otherwise, I wanted you to show off and act strong when I barge into a tournament filled with gods and other super powerful warriors.

>> No.1970469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512454777198.jpg -(452.1 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462970

>>1970468
I: I can wait.
The Oni says immediately, more focused on the prospect of ruining an anime fight.
S: Sorry, I just thought she was cute~

Mayze frowned.
M: S-So I'm going to appear naked, and act strong? Are they going to rape me?

>> No.1970470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512454994676.png -(955.6 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978490

>>1970465
Amanda just sighed.
Well you are right about one thing.
The disguised Miko adopted her more commonly known form at his appearance... the Weasel still looking rather composed and curious at his appearance and what she could sense from him as well.
Your aura is dark, and yet... interesting, so you have been here for some time...
She'd gaze at him and if he sized her up he'd since quite a few things lingering off of her, her monster energy, her ring, even a faint sensing of one who walks with death.

I'm sure you do, sensing your aura I suppose it is a fitting ring for you... and I'm not surprised that they've appeared here before.

And he's not that far off, Amanda is a bad liar.

Last edited 17/12/05(Tue)01:23.

>> No.1970471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512455250907.jpg -(100.1 KiB, 850x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102520

>>1970466
Yes, only you, only you who can be my rival can get this close!
The drunk Moose answered as they nuzzled, still looking flustered and confused at the feelings... and blushing hard as she started licking her.
Kill me... ahh... only you could, if it was anyone... I... if we... Only you could...
Her mind was too drunk to even really understand why she was saying it...

>> No.1970472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512455293392.jpg -(53.3 KiB, 486x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54559

>>1970470
>>1970470
They didn't. But with every ring came a mentor. The leader of the Yellows, the Sinestro Corps, Sinestro himself gave me this ring.
Mukuro said, grinning at his hand.

...He was hesitant to hand it over, in fact. I think he was afraid of me. My own powers make the ring rather redundant and pointless in some areas, but it has its uses.
He's still refraining from actually saying what they are though.

>> No.1970473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512455698046.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1970469
Nah, I just need you to look tough like an overlord.
I'll give you your clothes for that at least.
I can arrange for rape later though~

>> No.1970474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512455920326.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1970473
Mayze sighed and squirmed until the succubus let her go.
If she wasn't being ordered to do something, she wanted to get this over with so she could finally go sleep.

...I'm kind of tired, so let's just do this.
She isn't rejecting the idea of rape though.
Not that she'd have a choice.
I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way.

>> No.1970475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456117602.jpg -(455.0 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465872

>>1970474
Izzy, time to power up too~

>> No.1970476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456156992.jpg -(264.4 KiB, 850x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270793

>>1970471
"Only I could...nobody else...just me, I'm all that you need..."

She says drunkenly...her mind in a haze as she continues panting. Lion looks right into Moose's eyes for a moment before she leans in and kisses her again

>> No.1970477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456182328.jpg -(18.6 KiB, 408x263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19027

>>1970475
Izzy froze and stared at Helen.

...What? You're sending me in too?

>> No.1970478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456278718.png -(161.4 KiB, 1080x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165303

>>1970472
A mentor... that is different... the only mentor I gained was the ring's will itself and even then it was less a person and more just... knowledge...
She looked him over and nodded knowingly.
You would not need a ring of fear to radiate an Aura of fear, I guess for ones who rely solely on the power of their rings you would intimidate them.
Was that actually a sort of compliment?
As would your powers, I have a few powers too but most of those powers are not ones that the ring can create so for me, the ring does have it's uses...

>> No.1970479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456369892.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1970477
Yup~ So power up~

>> No.1970480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456708919.jpg -(592.2 KiB, 850x1092) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606425

>>1970476
Just you and me...
The drunk Moose seemed to repeat to herself as she leaned in closer before she'd let the Lion kiss her again, the moose half dropping the gourd her drink forgotten.
What is this... feeling.

>> No.1970481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456832888.jpg -(62.3 KiB, 449x603) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63825

>>1970478
The rings are little more than tools. They don't have a true will of their own. They're voice automated swiss army knives.

They can broadcast like a communicator, travel through space with ease, create constructs limited only by your own imagination, and much more. What I'd like to know is why everyone is being so secretive.

Another yellow I've never met joined forces with a blue and took the red one out of the ADF's custody. I don't think I ever bothered to learn their names before hand.

>> No.1970482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512456938000.jpg -(168.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172288

>>1970479
Yes mistress~
The Oni responded and smiled, obediently powering up.
Her eyes went black, and red runes began to appear all over her body.

Last edited 17/12/05(Tue)01:55.

>> No.1970483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512457245712.jpg -(146.1 KiB, 850x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149589

>>1970480
Suika, of course, is still watching them, pretty much enjoying the show. As Moose half drops the gourd, Suika reaches in and takes it back. Moose and Lion have...more pressing matters it seems like~

Meanwhile their kiss turns more and more heated as time passes on. Lion has forgotten about their contest as she continues kissing Moose, laying herself beside her as they do so

>> No.1970484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512458084005.png -(331.3 KiB, 645x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339267

>>1970481
Yeah I didn't sense any soul behind the knowledge, just information...
She looked down at her ring as he described the abilities nodding a little.
Yes that's what I've seen and I think a lot of people here can be pretty secretive... or at least some of the ones I've dealt with... the other Fear user was hiding things too...
The mentioning of the others got an alert look from her.
The yellow and Blue I was trying to find, the way they took care of the red was apparently very good... I'm hoping to meet them eventually...

>> No.1970485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512458199391.png -(445.4 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456113

>>1970484
So then there's another yellow? You met one, but not the one I'm talking about clearly.

>> No.1970486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512459160309.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

>>1970485
I believe so now, for the yellow I spoke too did not give any indication that she was the one who took care of this red, I think she might have at least implied that she knew her though... a most mysterious person, but she was at least nice enough...
Though Bridgette did give off a rather shifty vibe.
Of course she could have been lying... but I don't think she was lying about that at least.
Now being alone in that part of space when Amanda was sure she had sensed another Red in Bridgette's direction.... however.

>> No.1970487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512459651081.png -(20.0 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20451

>>1970486
I see. That'll be all for now then. Are you ready for the big secret?
He smiled at her, almost like he was amused by what he was going to say.

...You can ask your ring what it can do. It will tell you.

>> No.1970488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512460388098.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58171

>>1970487
She chuckled.
Thanks but that wasn't really the knowledge I was seeking anyway, most of the rings powers I figured out...
She's more curious in the other users...
Though I did find something that was interesting... but it requires the presence of another ring to test.
She'd shrug.
Thanks anyway I guess...
I still wonder if anyone knows what happened to the second Red...

Last edited 17/12/05(Tue)02:53.

>> No.1970489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512460550148.jpg -(233.3 KiB, 1024x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238865

>>1970483
And Moose has gotten so lost in the feeling of kissing that she too has forgotten about the contest, the friend completely lost in Lion's kiss.
This feels good!

>> No.1970490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512460733738.jpg -(58.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59752

>>1970488
Oh? Well that makes a first. Most of the other ring users I've been watching seem to flail around wildly unaware of what they're now capable of.

>> No.1970491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512461473003.jpg -(168.9 KiB, 600x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172991

>>1970490
I got a little practice in, really I'm still not used to having it..
To the point where she doesn't use it as much as she could, the recharge thing also is an issue.
I don't think he'd appreciate me testing with his ring, and I wonder if there are any other of the old rings lying around still...
Most likely not but you'll never know, either way she did look a little calm as she reached over and rubbed at her ring.
Well I suppose I answered most of your questions right?

>> No.1970492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512461875773.jpg -(237.7 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243371

>>1970491
You did.
The mist and fog immediately disappeared, but no one would notice either of them anyway should anyone pass by.
It was all dramatics, after all. But the illusion was still in place.

...I intend to find out why the rings have returned. I'm curious. Unfortunately I can't tell you who else has them, as I've yet to formally meet them myself.
He continued smiling while he spoke, content that he probably didn't need to.

>> No.1970493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512462826874.png -(502.5 KiB, 1450x1508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514527

>>1970492
She looked a little relieved that the fog was gone, illusion or not it was unnerving.
I want to find that answer too, there has to be some reason why they all seemed to show up in this universe at once... and in such numbers.
Sure one ring could accidentally pop up because AUA RNG but all of them has a meaning.
I think I'll just have to try to find the others myself.

Sometimes I'm too curious for my own good after all...
And he could agree considering she walked right into his 'trap' of sorts.
Still I guess I should get on my way.
And depending on his response she most likely would.
I'm sure you can find me again if you want too...

Last edited 17/12/05(Tue)03:33.

>> No.1970494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512463291751.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1096964
>>Laura

I thought so. Jenna really didn't want to hurt you, but at the same time she's very tone deaf compared to you and myself.
Sigh
She still loves you... but I'm not going to convince you to forgive her either. If I were in your position, I wouldn't either.

>> No.1970495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512464290018.jpg -(682.0 KiB, 1000x1507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
698383

>>1970494
I made it very clear to Jenna she has to earn my forgiveness. I hated breaking Bren's heart like that but damn it Elya I had more than six years to stew about everything in my grave. It was terrible. It's why I don't wanna talk about my gripes with Jenna.

She starts petting her snow tiger.

Manji wasn't the brightest guy either. Very old school black and white view of the world but he at least got Jin out of his slump with Ragna vanishing. I have a lot of respect for Manji but when it came to the modern things he wasn't a bright person like Jenna. But damn it if someone like him could figure something out she could too.

Laura lets out a huff.

I'd also rather not talk about my gripes with Jenna since I wouldn't wanna taint Nako's shrine with bad vibes. I like how it feels out here.

To her it beats a big ass fancy pants mansion..... Only a little. Depends how big the bed is. Laura loves her beauty sleep.

>> No.1970496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512465725261.png -(135.6 KiB, 456x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138832

>>1970495
I wanted to get it off my mind, so I've said just about enough. At least I have better judgment now.
I hate being that person.
I'm just glad you're... here. In my life again.

>> No.1970497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512465866164.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 488x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164558

>>1970496
Her once grumpy expression lightens up again.

Well come on and give me a hug now that you got the serious stuff outta the way ya mutt~!

Laura not leaving Elya much room to take the initiative dives into her for a hug. Elya will notice Laura's new body is a little plump in all the right places.

>> No.1970498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512466393385.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1162555

>>1970497
Eeep~!
Elya didn't have time to react to her lunge meaning she'll fall flat to the ground before laughing joyfully.
Wow! You're a little more fit than you used to be... if you get my drift.

>> No.1970499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512466790475.jpg -(536.9 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
549783

>>1970498
Being the polar opposite of Jenna she doesn't really have the same reaction compliments of her body.

H-Hey It's just the robes okay. I don't really feel much different than before.

Even if she went flat just having itty bitty titties. But she'll take in a happy sigh.

I've missed this place. Even if it is really lewd.

Technically she does pleasure model features on her new android body but she hasn't explored them. Yet.

So do you have it?

She's referring to that very special thing that she blows all the time. Y'know the life like Jin Dildo? Or is it the Harmonica?

>> No.1970500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512467170105.jpg -(819.2 KiB, 1000x1097) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
838888

>>1970499
Calm yourself, I got it~
She'll pull it out. The authentic tool that she kept with her since she was dead to communicate with her. It's in good condition. The only thing being a little note from one of her sisters saying "miss ya lo'bear" with Villere's signature.
Dooon't mind that, hehe...

>> No.1970501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512467900994.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 499x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190541

>>1970500
She'd snatch it back with a certain glee. Almost as if she was presented with a puppy.

Awwwww~ How sweet of Villiere... I need to go give her a big hug too.

She plays some quick notes on it and for the first time in years it's finally got it's life back.

Oh how I've missed this thing! I wish I wasn't just a fragment of a soul because then I could have my harmonica with me when I was a ghost like Fluer with her trumpet and your Aunt with her sax.

She cradled it and hugged it was it possible she missed having this little hunk of metal more than her own friends?

>> No.1970502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512469457483.jpg -(159.0 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162827

>>1970501
I'm just glad to see you happy right now. I knew you were missing something.
Elya smiles not really minding the circumstances. She feels the same about her trumpet after all. An inseparable item close to her.

>> No.1970504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512518634861.jpg -(176.3 KiB, 666x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180481

Numero the first is Crystal in Aurora, who after her encounter with Sapphire is just having a hard time seeing anything the same way anymore. Her experiences and the feel of the air just has her lost as she tries to find something to keep herself distracted. She can't let Archy out of his ball without feeling WEIRD about it.
So she Crys is wandering a bit aimlessly right now.

Alternatively is Kirishima who, if nothing else, is brave enough to go see what the damn town is all about. Although being a young virgin man he's already been teased and flirted with by enough girls smelling his potential spirit energy to make him REALLY off put by these crazy ladies.
He's too young for that, that enlightenment hasn't come to Kirishima yet.

And then thirdly is Accord telling people for about the billionth time she does not trade sexual favors for items and is shooing away a gaggle of annoying girls and horny dudes.

I did want to post Shirou today too but I'll leave it here for the fish unless someone wants to bother him
Scarf Link is also an open option if you regular Hyrule but he might also head to Aurora just cause sometimes you need to go to the next town over to get those snacks you really like, you know what I mean?

>> No.1970505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512519444114.jpg -(237.2 KiB, 1024x1247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242929

>>1970504
>>1970504
There are four things I want to do.
But for the sake of making things not annoying, I've narrowed my thoughts down!

I'll take Scarf Link in Hyrule. Since Link corrupted Wizzro, Lana will have received her heart back and is slightly terrified having immediately run into Tharja. She is making a very deliberate effort to distract herself and may or may not be feeding birds or something.
Although I do have Ciri wandering Hyrule as well, but I don't post Lana much.

>> No.1970506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512519684653.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104928

>>1970505
I guess Link will come see what Lana's up to with those birds
They better not be Cuccos, or I'll shit myself in terror

Hey Lana. Something on your mind?

>> No.1970507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512520001015.png -(522.1 KiB, 1024x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534643

>>1970506
What if they are!? :@
Chicken attack!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIKPA8Z-D0g

For a video about chickens to have a URL ending in Dog, I am amused.
Anyway! Lana will jump slightly.

L-Link...! I was just getting some fresh air... and avoiding dark places.
She offered him a smile.

>> No.1970508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512520690639.jpg -(90.8 KiB, 700x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92990

>>1970507
Avoiding dark places?
S'bit of a weird thing to be dodging.

>> No.1970509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512521405340.png -(397.6 KiB, 970x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
407173

Upupupu! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

First there's a Lady Junko roaming around the city. She doesn't seem all too distracted by the look of the place but what could catch her attention anyway?

Coming up next we have.....Lady Junko! Could that be a grin on her face? She may be up to some sort of trouble!

If those two don't suit your mood then there's also...well hmm this is odd. It's Lady Junko again! She may have rigged this entire thing from the start.

Lastly and not surprisingly. The final option is none other than Lady Junko herself. Wow we are so delighted to have her tonight. Anyone who gets the chance to meet with her could find themselves very lucky or very unlucky depending on your perspective!

Last edited 17/12/05(Tue)19:50.

>> No.1970510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512521653076.jpg -(408.5 KiB, 640x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418346

>>1970508
...That woman, Tharja, ran into me the other day. I didn't realize she had swapped sides.

>> No.1970511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512521846382.jpg -(123.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126826

>>1970510
Ah...yeah I guess that would be a bit surprising to you.
It seems like Link has known about it
Maybe I should have told you.

>> No.1970512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512522062615.png -(206.8 KiB, 400x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211806

>>1970511
I would have preferred to know about it.
She nods.
...After what Cia let Tharja do to me, it was hard to face her.

>> No.1970513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512522228175.png -(559.0 KiB, 800x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572405

>>1970512
I can imagine. I'm sorry for not letting you know, I've been...kind of distracted myself pretty regularly.

>> No.1970514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512522321362.png -(157.1 KiB, 400x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160859

>>1970513
She takes a deep breath and sighs.
I guess everyone's got something to worry about...
...Yeah? What's on your mind?

>> No.1970515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512522357158.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 672x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293014

>>1970504
Sheerow, hey Sheerow
Make me fried chickenz plz
...Anyway
If the Japanese Ginger is in Aurora's market district shopping for groceries like the good househusband he is, then he might come across a certain Alter
...Who has been visiting various toy stores getting an idea of the sorts of things kids want these days

>> No.1970516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512522739894.jpg -(6833 B, 150x149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6833

>>1970515
Yeah of course because I can't let Kohaku do everything or I get bored
Either way he's noticing Saber in the distance as he's walking by with some bags of...you know...food stuff

Needless to say he's surprised
...Saber?
He hasn't quite noticed how WHITE she's looking

>> No.1970517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512523145725.png -(299.1 KiB, 545x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306279

>>1970516
....
And so the dark Seiba pauses as she glances up from some holograph handheld computer thing she was using to input her discoveries, tilting her head towards the ginger before she goes
Ah, Shirou. I had heard that you were around, but to come across you randomly like this...
A small smile crossing her face as she then says
So how are you finding the delightful chaos that is Aurora so far?

>> No.1970518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512523362483.jpg -(161.4 KiB, 600x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165304

>>1970517
Upon her turning towards him so he can get a bitter look, his brows furrow somewhat. Both because he's on edge about her being alter, but feeling really uncomfortable seeing the alter version smiling. or doing anything besides being a mindless murder machine.
Some of those memories still haunt him even as an adult

Uh...yeah it's...I usually don't come down here outside of shopping.

Expects that to answer both of her comments

>> No.1970519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512523450431.png -(858.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
879320

>>1970514
Ah just... it's not anything specific. Just thinking about whatever happened to Cia or worrying about whatever craziness everyone's getting up to. And I'm never not worrying about Ganondorf still being out there somewhere.

>> No.1970520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512523617650.png -(1.5 MiB, 1024x1386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607999

>>1970519
...I guess it was a silly question, wasn't it.
She'd smile to herself, staring down at the birds she was dropping bread crumbs for.

Is there anything I can do to help ease your mind?

>> No.1970521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512523631877.jpg -(541.5 KiB, 846x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554500

>>1970509
Give me Junko...Or maybe Junko! Wait no, I want Junko instead!
...Anyway
Today will find certain dragon strolling down one of Aurora's streets as she carries a sizable load of large packages
The girl barely able to see over the top of the stack as she walks with pleased spring to her step
With all of these materials I'm bound to get it right eventually!
Oh boy, what sort of project does little Lizzy have planned now?

>> No.1970522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512523816663.png -(783.4 KiB, 1116x1578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802169

>>1970520
Hah, nah, you don't need to worry about me.
I think the better question is there anything I can do for you.
Sitting here like this, you seem more shaken up than you let on.

>> No.1970523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512523946494.png -(698.7 KiB, 800x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
715424

>>1970518
If Shirou is perplexed already it will only get worse as Alter...
...Lets out a chuckle
Yes, I suppose that is only to be expected of you.
...Hm. You needn't worry about me drawing my sword on you, Shirou, so long as you don't attempt the same. I have little desire to feel your blade in my chest a second time.

>> No.1970524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512524047110.jpg -(125.7 KiB, 600x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128675

>>1970522
...I'm just nervous about Tharja. She wants to make up for what she did by... sleeping with me...
She frowns as she says it, as if saying it out loud herself made it sound weirder.
But there's only one person I want to spend that kind of time with.

>> No.1970525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512524156832.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 213x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10635

>>1970523
...why...are you like this?
You're the Dark Saber but you're...not?

Shirou isn't as much of a rookie doofus as he used to be but he's still not the sharpest nail in the toolbox

>> No.1970526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512524405762.png -(764.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
783104

>>1970524
Seems like a reasonable thing to be antsy about...however now that she's with us, it's better to try and work past that trauma.
I think you should let her do what she can to make up for it.

>> No.1970527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512524552141.jpg -(590.7 KiB, 1157x1637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
604868

>>1970525
To that the Black King gives a shrug as she replies
To put it simply, I had time to mellow out. And to give serious thought to the words and advice of others.
....
It may interest you to know that my original is in this place as well. Not that I've been keeping track of her lately, but the last I knew she was sharing her bed with Lancelot and another woman.
Alter shaking her head in a gesture that borders disbelief

>> No.1970528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512524647060.jpg -(408.5 KiB, 640x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418346

>>1970526
I-I told her I wouldn't hold it against her, I just... don't want her to touch me, exactly.
She cleared her throat.

I know she deserves a second chance, but I only like spending the night with you.

>> No.1970529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512524883936.png -(841.5 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861702

>>1970521

This city is kinda boring. Like, is there anything even worth my time here?

Junko seems to walk right past the lizard as if she wasn't even there.However as the girl passes, since Liz's view is blocked, she'll feel the boxes move as if suddenly pushed by someone!

Last edited 17/12/05(Tue)20:48.

>> No.1970530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512525182000.png -(216.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221458

>>1970529
...!
And so Lizzy's mood will quickly take a turn for the worse
The poor girl gasping in shock as her neatly stacked packages tumble towards the ground...Some spilling their contents, which consist of bright and colorful clothwork materials
No...No! Everyone is counting on me!
She then exclaims as she gets down on her hands and knees to start putting everything back in their boxes

>> No.1970532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512525307795.png -(1.4 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1451216

>>1970527
That's...that's an interesting past time I guess.
He scratches his head unsure what to make of the news
It's good to know she's doing well though.

>> No.1970533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512525440225.png -(157.1 KiB, 400x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160859

>>1970528
Link gives a bit of an amused sigh
That's how it is huh?
You don't need to worry about that, I doubt she'll be doing anything lewd to make up for what she did. That'd be weird...

>> No.1970534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512525442943.png -(870.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
890832

>>1970530

The Fashionista turns and stops to view this mess all over the ground

Huh? What's your problem? Do you normally cause messes in the middle of the street?

Junko's eyes look over all the fancy colors then to the girl herself

Woah, you may want to get whatever tumor is growing out of your head checked. That thing looks cancerous.

>> No.1970568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512530137389.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1970482
Now, let's go~
And then the three were teleported somewhere, the succubus would stay there though to wait for them



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff