[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1512091594890.jpg -(59.3 KiB, 720x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60743 No.1969915   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1969919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092182482.png -(200.0 KiB, 1044x1233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204829
>Lich
>Zamboni
  • Calm

You talk to this zombie telling it how things will be fine, you'll take care of her until she's back on her feet. In a less literal sense. She doesn't seem to process that and instead just stares around as if thinking about something else while the Lich finishes her work. You're kind of worried about this lady.

>> No.1969921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092291813.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 874x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87264

>>1969918
Ah. Children.
The cat nods knowingly.

I had a daughter once. And a grand-daughter. Susan is her name.
She smiles again.

Ysabel and Mort, her parents, died in a horrific carriage accident. I offered them a one-time pass, a sort of family special, but Mort insisted that I do my duty. It took Susan a while to understand, but she is still reluctant to embrace her family legacy.

I like to believe I was a good parent... but sometimes I wonder...

>> No.1969923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092372107.jpg -(492.8 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504630
>Helen

Those are funny names.
The succubutt said, peering at the two of them.
...These are cat names? Are they adorable fuckable ones~?

>> No.1969925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092424100.png -(591.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605161

>>1969923
Beerus!
Izzy slaps her fist into her palm.

That's right...
She looks at the purplebutt.
I mean you can try that if you like, but you probably won't like it.

>> No.1969926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092445553.jpg -(45.2 KiB, 338x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46319

>>1969921
...
That sounds kind of vaguely familiar and I can't put my finger on why.

>> No.1969927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092505822.jpg -(502.9 KiB, 902x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514949
>HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE

Lana smiles.
Hmh... It's okay. People appreciate those sorts of things. Isn't it better if people like you?

>> No.1969929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092631782.jpg -(597.1 KiB, 884x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611425

>>1969926
It wouldn't surprise me.
She shrugged.

This is a strange world, after all... But such matters are also trivial here. Our pasts are irrelevant.

>> No.1969930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092735385.jpg -(599.0 KiB, 777x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613359

>>1969919
While I repair you, why not try to work on your brain functions.
Introduce yourself and try and engage in conversation.
That should at least be acceptable for you to do.

>> No.1969931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092803171.jpg -(27.4 KiB, 255x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28032

>>1969929
I wouldn't say I completely agree.
But things have definitely changed so I wo-
She stops herself and snaps her fingers as she realizes what it is
DISCWORLD!

>> No.1969932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093054650.png -(1.6 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639899

>>1969930
I...suppose so.
It's a...strange setting, but... my name is-
She pauses for a moment thinking about how to go about it
She already lost and things are beyond her comprehension so the real introduction means nothing
Misaki.

>> No.1969933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093098798.jpg -(88.1 KiB, 483x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90247

>>1969927
Most people would think so, yes...But then there is the question of if I DESERVE to have people like me.
Tharja replies with a shrug
After all I AM a monstrous and dark horror wearing a human skin that reproduces by laying parasitic eggs inside of women.

>> No.1969934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093220697.jpg -(209.1 KiB, 648x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214097

>>1969932
>>1969930

  • "Frisk"

You introduce yourself with a perky demeanor, trying to influence the atmosphere for this new person.

>> No.1969935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093321388.jpg -(349.7 KiB, 1024x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358127

>>1969931
CORRECT.
Wait, was there always a seven foot tall skeleton standing in front of you?

The reaper offered a toothy grin; although it was kind of hard not to when you only had a skull.

>> No.1969936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093413103.jpg -(148.1 KiB, 850x953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151644

>>1969933
O-Oh... Um...
She pokerfaces the hardest pokerface she could manage.

W-Well I mean, as long as you're not... doing that...

>> No.1969937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093534424.jpg -(523.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535537

>>1969936
...Mm...
Tharja spends a moment or two just...Eying Lana in a curious sort of way, before she says
Against their will, no. But you would be surprised by how many people are into that sort of thing.

>> No.1969938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093552848.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>1969934
>>1969932
Helen: I'm Helen~
Helen: I usually tag along for things that might seem interesting and offer suggestions here and there.
Helen: I'm sure you'll like frisk. She tends to get along with everything since she's a pacifist~
Helen: A flirtatious pacifist, but still~

>> No.1969939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093687968.jpg -(386.8 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396063

>>1969923
>>1969925
He'd probably just instantly kill you without even any foreplay.

>> No.1969940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093854107.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 850x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145057

>>1969928
Victory?
She'd pout even harder.
You didn't win anything, I can still fight!
She said.
Besides you must know this place better than me, so that's unfair.

>> No.1969941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512093952054.png -(333.1 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341110

>>1969940
"Not while I have you pinned down like this you can't, so ha!"

Curious sheep girls began to surround them from a fair distance

>> No.1969942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094115288.jpg -(231.3 KiB, 1280x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236848

>>1969937
It sounds like Linkle is one of them...
She'd mutter under her breath.

Um, I'd rather not know who else is into it. I'm new to these sorts of things.
She has mostly vanilla interests. She's gotten down and dirty a few times, but she's not been exposed to anything too extreme.

>> No.1969943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094289088.jpg -(27.4 KiB, 255x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28032

>>1969935
Jesus Christ holy shit what the fuck are you for real?
Tam jerks in surprise because although she's dealt with some skeletons and similar spooky things before she's never really handled LITERAL DEATH standing there

Is this...is this why nobody gives a shit about the how death isn't really a thing here????

>> No.1969944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094305748.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1693663

>>1969925
>>1969939
That sounds hot~ I do like it rough.
She looks at the TV eagerly.

I can't wait to see what he's like~

>> No.1969945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094360000.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

Consider this making up for lost time.

Fishing with Amanda first who, after getting back was having the girls gather everything she'd need to finish a more long term protective seal over the planet they found and right now was out shopping for a few things, why, because she needed time to think since she'd been busy non stop once she got back.
I still need to find the other ring owners... wherever they are.

The second option I guess could be Megan, who's out walking through Aurora looking flushed and aroused... like most of the time... the kitsune looking around for something to do...
I guess I could see if Franklin is home... just just go to the closet... or maybe I should look into buying a few toys...

And adding a few intros to the pot too... first up is a new visitor to Aurora, what looks to be a Demon or succubus of some kind walking through the gates looking around at everything like a bored tourist... appraising everything silently.
So this is the place... everything as expected I guess....

Last edited 17/11/30(Thu)21:12.

>> No.1969946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094398538.png -(549.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562943

>>1969939
>>1969944
...I mean being erased isn't exactly the same as being fucked to death. But I'm sure you'll see what we mean soon.

>> No.1969947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094460907.png -(1.7 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1742813

>>1969938
>>1969934
Er I see...not that I can do much else besides see.
Bad attempts to try and pick up on the atmosphere cause she's still got bits of her torso in a questionable position
It's nice to meet...a like mind then!
Still...not sure where I am though.

>> No.1969948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094682070.jpg -(230.1 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235575

>>1969942
She is, yes. And it's my fault that she's addicted to it in the first place, so the least I can do is satisfy that kink of hers.
Tharja affirms before, with a sly sort of smile on her face, she moves to step in closer to Lana
And I was one of the first people to...Introduce you to such things, wasn't I?

>> No.1969949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094736869.jpg -(489.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501169

>>1969943
And then Death was a cat again.
She shook her head.

Unfortunately, no. Though you're better off not knowing the mechanical operations of this dimension, I will at least admit it's not connected directly to any specific afterlife. It would require the governing deities of this realm to create such things.

So therefore I find myself in the unique position to ignore my duties in this dimension, as they do not currently apply. Sana would need to allow me to enforce them.

The cat would stare and then continue.
Incidentally... It hadn't occurred to me that I should I ask.

>> No.1969950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512094871882.png -(157.1 KiB, 400x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160859

>>1969948
E-Eh...
Lana swallowed hard and stepped back. She was a little scared of Tharja. She was trying really hard to not be obvious about it.

I-I guess...?

>> No.1969951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095096911.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1969946
>>1969944
Eventually they get introduced to beerus, blowing up half a planet for displeasing him slightly with a meal

>> No.1969952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095120019.jpg -(56.3 KiB, 736x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57601

>>1969947
>>1969938

  • Smile

You wave your hand at Helen as she goes on about you as if you're embarrassed. You are nowhere near embarrassed.

>> No.1969953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095236032.jpg -(266.2 KiB, 756x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272623

>>1969950
Hm~ Admittedly, my goal at the time was simply to terrorize and torment you...Following my nature when it happened.
The Horror says as her smile turns into an outright grin, coming to a stop when Lana moves to step back
I really do want to make it up to you, you know. To make you feel ungodly pleasure instead of pain and fear~

>> No.1969954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095316175.jpg -(170.5 KiB, 650x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174563

>>1969949
But...don't you kind of...always exist?
Everywhere?
Or did you just break a piece off of yourself like a kitkat to do stuff here?

>> No.1969955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095397734.jpg -(743.1 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760937

>>1969946
>>1969951
Her tail starts swaying, and she taps her chin.

Oohh... He's really strong~
It sounds like she's attracted already!

>> No.1969956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095466999.jpg -(27.7 KiB, 341x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28353

>>1969951
>>1969955
Haha, you're hopeless!
Izzy shook her head.

Who needs Beer Cat when we've got a mistress like this, though?
She'd nod her head toward Helen.

Where did you find this girl, Helen?

>> No.1969957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095489000.jpg -(599.0 KiB, 777x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613359

>>1969952
>>1969947
Lich: If you can grasp the concept, you were pulled into another world entirely.
Lich: luckily for you, you get to have a second chance.
The lich would continue her repairs, using parts from other undead, or rather, spare parts to fix whatever was needed to fix of her internals before sealing them shut and mending and repairing broken bones
Lich: there, the hardest part is over.
She would continue and sow shut the wound, doing a good job as completely closing them
Lich: I've used special stitching that will not come undone.
Lich: You can get up now, but take it slow.

Last edited 17/11/30(Thu)21:31.

>> No.1969958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512095648404.jpg -(120.6 KiB, 800x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123509

>>1969953
That's okay... really!
She says almost desperately.

B-Besides, I really don't want someone to lay eggs in me...

>> No.1969959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096031813.jpg -(355.7 KiB, 2048x1854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364254

>>1969941
Then I'll just have to force you off of me!
She said as she attempted to shove her up with her moose strength... not caring about the audience.... well mostly.
I'll show her I'm stronger in front of all of them!

>> No.1969960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096082982.jpg -(47.6 KiB, 572x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48752

>>1969958
And who said that egg laying would be involved?
...Although I find it interesting that your mind went straight to that.
Then with that said Tharja will step forward again
An arm reaching out to...
...Pat Lana on the head, unless the girl does something to move out of the way

>> No.1969961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096312956.jpg -(182.5 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186870

>>1969959

"What??"

This surprised Lion as Moose began to use her strength to push Lion off of her

"Oh no, you don't!"

Lion will attempt pushing her down, resulting in a contest of strength!

"They're watching, they'll see my victory!"

>> No.1969962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096525546.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1969956
>>1969955
Her mother Astaroth introduced her to me.

>> No.1969963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096546557.jpg -(104.4 KiB, 1000x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106932

>>1969954
Hmm... How to explain this...
The cat rubs her chin.

Well... have you read many of those books?

>> No.1969964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096638941.jpg -(23.1 KiB, 252x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23658

>>1969963
I read a couple.
But mostly what I know is from the internet and American Gods.

>> No.1969965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096654777.jpg -(141.3 KiB, 850x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144643

>>1969961
Grrr... You know I'm the stronger one!!!
She said as she attempted to roll over to put her on top of the lion.

>> No.1969966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096675854.png -(414.4 KiB, 720x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424389

>>1969960
She won't move again, but she will flinch.

Y-You just said you laid eggs in people!
She complained, turning red. Was it embarrassment?

>> No.1969967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096780595.jpg -(746.6 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764540

>>1969956
>>1969962
I think mother would agree with me~ She's very fond of cats.
She looks at Helen.

Has mother introduced you to Tomo~? She gave mother wonderful kittens who are very fun to play with~ One of them even takes after mother!

>> No.1969968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096827020.png -(1.6 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639899

>>1969957
>>1969952
She sits up carefully as she's finished up, touching at her abdomen where Rabbit had killed her and rooted around for the poison
Which considering how particular it was, probably didn't need that much replacement outside of the part of her digestive track that probably got torn out
I don't...really understand.
But even for the world I know... this is a bit out there.

>> No.1969969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512096895443.png -(1.2 MiB, 1571x2095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1214820

>>1969965
Moose will succeed in rolling over Lion, but Lion then used her legs to try and knock Moose over as they do. And if she succeeds then Lion will quickly turn around and faces her rival with her claws out and a cheeky grin

Meanwhile the sheep go "Oooooooh" at the two going at it. Since Moose is the first one to last this long

"Ha! As expected of my rival!"

>> No.1969970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097055941.png -(611.1 KiB, 588x1154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
625796

>>1969964
I see... Allow me to explain it as best I can then...

My name is Azrael. I am the Death of Universes. But I am not one single reaper... I am every reaper, whether they're aware of it or not. Every universe is different, and thus so are the rules. But all Obey my will and carry out their duty.

Take for example... the Death of Rats. Created when my medium upon the Disc was temporarily terminated from employment by the auditors, it is a reaper fragmented from that Medium, and that Medium is fragmented from me.

It's terribly messy to have Multiple reapers in one world or universe. Even if you devide our duty by species, the Gods then get involved with their afterlives, and you have to make sure every soul goes to the right place.

An impossible task without Omniscience... or Narrativium as the Late Sir Terry would put it.
She knows things.

>> No.1969971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097113256.png -(424.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434686

>>1969962
>>1969967
Lewd... but kind of arousing.

>> No.1969972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097211025.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1156x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1110253

>>1969966
Yes, but I also said that I only do it if they want me to.
Tharja corrects as she continues to pat Lana's head
...You've been putting up a strong front, but you are honestly still afraid of me, aren't you?

>> No.1969973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097344624.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 450x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64487

>>1969969
And being mostly top heavy Moose would go down in a large tumble....
Wahhhhh!!!
She'd say as she landed, recovering quickly as she looked up at the Lion.
Yes, you haven't changed at all!!!

>> No.1969974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097407274.jpg -(408.5 KiB, 640x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418346

>>1969972
Lana looked down with a guilty look on her face.

...I'm sorry.

>> No.1969975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097488165.jpg -(71.1 KiB, 247x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72817

>>1969968
>>1969957

  • Console

You pat the woman on the shoulder as she rises and tell her a phrase you're starting to become fond of, assuring her of things.

"All Will Be Well."

>> No.1969976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097660900.png -(613.4 KiB, 695x998) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
628156

So another night has come at Nakoruru's shrine, the resident maiden enjoying another quiet night inside especially as it's started to get much colder outside.

Hmm....I should probably finish making sure everything's set for winter...

>> No.1969977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512097902499.jpg -(172.1 KiB, 474x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176201

>>1969974
That's fine, you have nothing to apologize for.
...I would just prefer it if you were honest instead of acting like everything is fine.

>> No.1969978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098086230.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>1969975
>>1969968
Helen: You'll get used to it in time.
Helen: besides it will get a whole lot more weirder when you step out of this graveyard and find yourself in the middle of Erythia.
She lich would point the mirror to her face again and hand her some contacts
Lich: Put these on for now.

>> No.1969979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098131849.jpg -(144.3 KiB, 850x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147780

>>1969977
I don't want to hold grudges. But the more you tell me about yourself the more I'm creeped out... I-I can't believe you actually...
I feel so guilty saying that out loud.
She would move Tharja's hand finally and start standing up more upright.

I really am sorry, e-even if I shouldn't be! W-We're on the same side now, after all. It's just... hard to swallow... I guess.

>> No.1969980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098494098.png -(1.2 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1289299

>>1969978
>>1969975
Somewhat comforted by Frisk's attitude, Monkey looks at the Lich and the mirror
Oh yes, thank you.
She takes off her glasses before grabbing the contacts to put those in, she seems a bit practiced even.
Monkey blinks a bit and observes herself in the mirror
At least I recognize myself now.

>> No.1969981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098627062.jpg -(95.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97564

>>1969976
In the distance she may see a figure shuffling towards the shrine. A guitar, a sword, and a bag in tow.

I really hope Im not gonna be imposing on her... It's been so long since I've last spoken to her even while I was alive.

She makes her way up to the shrine making sure none of her things fall out of her grasp.

>> No.1969982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098635111.png -(284.9 KiB, 800x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291783

>>1969980
>>1969978

  • Le Sigh

You give a swat at Helen about freaking out her new friend. Though she is right, you admit. Erythia's going to be something to adjust to but you don't plan to linger long with her. Best to get her back to Aurora you figure.

>> No.1969983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098783980.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 560x569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87235

>>1969981
Well to be honest, it would be a while for Nako to notice the incoming figure, being so in thought about winterizing her shrine. It wouldn't be until she's close that Nako would notice the newcomer.

....Wait a moment, that can't be...

She'll need a moment to collect her thoughts, blinking at the figure before her.

.....Laura?

>> No.1969984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098811002.jpg -(234.9 KiB, 1568x3120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240585

>>1969979
Shrugging after her hand falls back to her side, the Horror then says
Your feelings are completely natural and, honestly, it would be too much to expect you to immediately become friendly with me from a single conversation.
Then with a thinking sort of expression along with a slight tilt of her head, Tharja then says
...Yes, I'll just have to show you that you have no reason to be afraid of me anymore...

>> No.1969985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098866150.jpg -(703.1 KiB, 1052x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719972

>>1969971
>>1969967
I saw them, yes.
Tomo especially is fun to tease~

>> No.1969986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512098909071.jpg -(22.4 KiB, 250x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22958

>>1969970
Okay so the kitkat analogy isn't far off.
She scratches her head in thought

I think I get it for the most part.

>> No.1969987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099149557.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 488x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164558

>>1969983
Despite certain events and actions she gives Nakoruru a warm smile and a wave with the sword. Of course with her hand frimly around the hilt and sheathe.

Hey Nako.

She cant help but chortle a little bit.

You look like you've seen a ghost~

>> No.1969988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099327854.jpg -(120.2 KiB, 850x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123060

>>1969973
Her tail swishes around excitedly. She hadn't felt like this in a while!

"Hmhm! My blood is boiling Moose! Are you ready??"

>> No.1969989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099369523.png -(1.5 MiB, 1024x1386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607999

>>1969984
What?
She blinks, and then frowns.
She's serious about that...

Um... I-I think I might be late for a meeting. I still have to check in with Link. I'm only allowed to go so far still, s-so...
She said, coming up with an excuse to run the fuck away.
I'm a horrible person.

>> No.1969990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099405558.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>1969980
>>1969982
Helen would smirk, floating around in the air
Helen: You're a real cutie~
Helen: Anyway, regardless of all that, welcome to the monster empire of Erythia.
Helen: If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask frisk... or me when I'm around~

>> No.1969991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099452075.jpg -(591.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605913

>>1969971
>>1969985
Mother says she used to think she was an Oni, but she seems to accept her role as a house cat very well!

>> No.1969992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099465288.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1314663

>>1969987
Well, I thought you were.....you know.

She'd slowly approach Laura, almost cautiously, and reach out to poke her shoulder

>> No.1969993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099540868.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65255

>>1969985
>>1969991
Izzy looks between them again, before staring at the TV.
For once, it's not me who's talking through the TV. People used to hate watching TV with me.

>> No.1969994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099581110.jpg -(223.4 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228759

>>1969988
It is??
She'd blush a little...
Mine is too, of course I'm ready!!!
She gave her the best challenging pose, heedless of the audience...

>> No.1969995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099593101.jpg -(462.8 KiB, 800x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
473922

>>1969986
For now... consider me on Holiday.
The cat smiles again.

>> No.1969996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099732604.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 800x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100715

>>1969989
...Of course, I wouldn't want to keep you away from anything important.
Tharja then says with a smile...A knowing sort of smile that suggests that she knows that Lana is bullshitting her
Take care of yourself, Lana. I'll be looking forward to our next encounter.

>> No.1969997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099768584.png -(1.9 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1954988

>>1969990
>>1969982
Monkey looks unsure of what Helen is saying, especially feeling weird about the cutie remark

"Monster empire"? What do you mean by that?
Is everyone here...some kind of supernatural creature?
What is this, one of those cheesy Isekai stories?

>> No.1969998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512099946753.png -(117.6 KiB, 597x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120446

>>1969997
>>1969990

  • Pfft

You can't help that one. She's adjusting well...or is really good at acting.

>> No.1969999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100021794.jpg -(24.1 KiB, 257x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24685

>>1969995
Fair enough I guess.
Tam stretches out and gets back into her relaxed seat

Helen's really got her fingers in all the pies huh...

>> No.1970000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100117272.png -(46.9 KiB, 501x138) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48065

>>1969994
"Mmm!"

Lions face is also a bit red, and she's feeling many emotions right now. She licks her lips slowly

"Good...here I go!"

With her impressive lion speed, Lion lunges at Moose and aims for a strong roundhouse kick!

>> No.1970001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100237417.png -(429.8 KiB, 635x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
440153

>>1969945
Hello strange succubus thing entering into Aurora!
Is everything REALLY as expected? REALLY?
DID SHE EXPECT TO SEE A LITTLE GIRL BEING CARRIED DOWN THE STREET ON A CANDY THRONE, BY CHRISTMAS THEMED LIFE SIZE GUMMY BEARS!?

Because the Candymancer is having a parade! By which I mean, she's being lazy about walking.

>> No.1970002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100303817.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 940x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161051

>>1969998
>>1969997
Something like that my cute little zombie~

>> No.1970003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100374393.png -(621.0 KiB, 1020x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
635921

>>1969996
I-I'm sorry!
She'd say, bowing her head quickly and then she'd open her book and portal away to Zelda's library where she can breathe heavily and cry into a corner somewhere.
And maybe touch herself a little.

>> No.1970004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100463342.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167349

>>1969992
I was but Bren and a friend of his made sure I could walk again. Albeit an android but hey at least I wont eat your brains!

She had to make a zombie joke.

I'd be staying at Jin's but...

She'd lift the sword and the guitar. Both of them clearly belonging to him.

It's lonely there without him. You wouldn't mind a spirit 'haunting' around for a while would you?

Upon the poke she'd definitely feel a solid Laura.

>> No.1970005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100480374.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 850x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145057

>>1970000
Then come on!!!
She'd take a stance.
Show me your moves!
And as she kicked Moose moved to try and block it, the hit knocking her back a couple feet as she twirled before charging at Lion in a headbutt!
MY TURN!!!

>> No.1970006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100499803.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 874x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87264

>>1969999
I haven't seen any pie, but I wouldn't doubt it. She has a knack for these things.
Is she saying Helen is a compulsive pie thief?

>> No.1970007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100548779.png -(1.9 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1948020

>>1970002
>>1969998
Well...at least it wasn't a truck.
She sighs and looks at her blood covered coat before picking it up just out of a lack of anything else to wear right now

>> No.1970008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100654090.jpg -(53.1 KiB, 585x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54346

>>1970007
>>1970002

  • Let's Go

You motion for the woman to follow you, hopefully you can pick out something less red for her to wear on the way back home.

>> No.1970009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100685309.jpg -(197.8 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202496

>>1970003
Meanwhile, Tharja will just shake her head in a rueful manner before continuing with her mostly aimless wandering
Making a mental note to drop in on Lana again sometime

>> No.1970010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100720779.jpg -(179.3 KiB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183613

>>1970001
No in fact that was the FIRST thing she'd see here that she wouldn't expect... lewdness, debauchery, monster girls, high technology... but Gummy Bear golems....
I don't remember ever hearing about that though... candy bears?
Can they be eaten is the question?
So yeah she's giving one of those 'Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' looks as she starts to follow.
Hey... is that magic?

Last edited 17/11/30(Thu)22:58.

>> No.1970011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100843435.jpg -(276.0 KiB, 767x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282669

>>1970006
I'm sure there's a certain kind of pie she's into.
Tam makes a chuckle at her easy joke

>> No.1970012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512100913533.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 619x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122904

>>1970004
Bren...you mean that catboy Jenna adores? I've never met him but I've heard about him...

Then her expression would get a little more sad at the mention of Jin.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear about that, but of course you're welcome to stay here with me!

After all, feeling that she's solid removed any doubt from her mind. This was definitely Laura.

>> No.1970013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512101037237.jpg -(352.6 KiB, 808x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361033

>>1970011
Do you? I'll have to take note and study the next time I see her eating pie.
She says, nodding her head curiously.

>> No.1970014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512101071823.jpg -(188.1 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192654

>>1970007
>>1970008
Before they go, the lich would give them instructions, more to monkey than anything on if she gets injured to come back to her, or for special hospitals set up for undead unless she likes looking like she was injured in whatever manner all the time
After that Helen would just follow the two out

>> No.1970015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512101136397.jpg -(11.6 KiB, 299x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11846

>>1970010
Tooru peers over the back of her throne, only her eyes visible.

...Yes. I'm a candymancer.
She says, eying the succubus suspiciously.

I'm a sidekick.
She'd say, a most important fact! Though the way she was acting, you'd think she considered herself a princess- oh wait, she kind of is.

>> No.1970016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512101441743.jpg -(575.0 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588811

>>1970005
The sheep are in suspense! But they know to stay way clear of these warriors

"....!"

Lion holds out her arms and attempts holding Moose back. But she ends up getting pushed back instead. Lion eventually gets knocked back a distance. But goes back in close with claw swipes

>> No.1970017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512101700074.jpg -(189.9 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194427

>>1970012
She'd give Nako the hug full of stuff and give her a snug little squeeze.

Thanks Nako. I hope you and Yuki wont mind me trying out a different instrument for a while. I'm without my harmonica at the moment.

>> No.1970018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512101915732.jpg -(248.9 KiB, 566x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254847

>>1970015
Well don't that just beat all...
Candymancer... who knew you could talk to candy.
The Demoness seemed normal enough for a demon here... just looking at the 'sidekick' before asking.
A side kick, what kind of sidekick?

>> No.1970019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102096328.jpg -(336.0 KiB, 1240x1744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344095

>>1970017
She'll return the hug, enjoying the sensation of feeling her friend there again.

Ah, of course not. In fact, I'm sure Yuki will spend as much time as she can with you when you're playing. She enjoys music as much as I do.

>> No.1970020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102321416.jpg -(79.7 KiB, 633x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81644

>>1970018
A magical girl.
She said as proudly as a stoic person can.

>> No.1970021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102404553.png -(1.6 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1720902

>>1970014
Monkey thanks the Lich and follows Frisk, although she is suddenly aware once they're out in the open air that shit is WEIRD

S-so....do you live here, Frisk?

Frisk shakes her head and gestures to keep following along.

Last edited 17/11/30(Thu)23:26.

>> No.1970022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102454101.jpg -(45.8 KiB, 498x331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46939

>>1970019
She'd release her and just grin.

Well at least she's not asking me why Im not staying with Jenna.

Wanna show me where I'll be setting up? It's been a long time for me.

>> No.1970023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102581640.jpg -(113.8 KiB, 901x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116505

>>1970016
Hahaha, I told you before in a charge I can't be beat!
She'd start to say before the counter swipes tore into her clothing and caused her to rear backwards to escape the other's grasp.
Hey!!
Her eyes lit up as her wild side kicked in...
I'll get you for that as she attempted to lock arms and wrestle the Lion!*

>> No.1970024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102729176.jpg -(38.9 KiB, 336x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39853

>>1970013
...You're adorable for something literally older than everyone else.
Head pats the cat death

>> No.1970025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102844976.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>1970021
Erythia is the main home of all monsters, but there is another dimension where they live as well.
This world here is a world I created, you were pulled into the other world before that lich brought you here.

>> No.1970026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512102918025.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1969993
>>1969991
She totally likes being treated that way~
Silly spoiled cat~

>> No.1970027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103008660.jpg -(272.3 KiB, 510x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278849

>>1970020
It sounds like she might have heard the term before... from somewhere.
Magical girl, in a high magic world.
She just blankfaced.
Okay, makes sense...

>> No.1970028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103139351.png -(1.8 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1883971

>>1970025
Ah I see...some kind of multiverse? And you're a god.
She sighs as all this absurdity washes over her. Even the world of Warriors isn't this fucking absurd
I have to admit this is a lot to take in.

Keeping in pace with Frisk, it shouldn't be long til they get to one of the portals back to Aurora

>> No.1970029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103162651.jpg -(104.4 KiB, 1000x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106932

>>1970024
The cat blinked.
Oh... Well, it beats being creepy~

She's trying to play that off like it was on purpose.

>> No.1970030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103201472.jpg -(115.8 KiB, 850x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118599

>>1970023
"I would like to see you try Moose~!"

"Yes, she's as fierce and passionate as I remember..."

And so the two try and wrestle each other!

>> No.1970031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103348587.jpg -(256.1 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262291

>>1969993
>>1970026
It's true~ Hmhm.
She giggled and then turned her attention to the TV, pointing at the weird spikey headed guy!

Hey, this really angry guy looks familiar. Why do I feel like I've seen this before?

>> No.1970032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103383719.jpg -(421.0 KiB, 1400x1980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431100

>>1970022
Ah, of course.

And so she'll lead Laura into the shrine to a guest room, which is furnished fairly basically but hey it's something.

Do you need any clothing as well? I think I have a few extra outfits that I haven't worn yet.

Yes, Nako basically has like 10 different versions of the same outfit that she changes into every day :v

>> No.1970033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103420706.png -(735.9 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753564

>>1970028
Something like that, yes.
Once they go through, they would then be in the middle of the rather futuristic kingdom of aurora
Welcome to aurora~
Unlike the demon world of erythia, this demon world has a less eerie atmosphere... depending on the place you go in this world anyway.

>> No.1970034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103426276.png -(319.1 KiB, 769x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326771

>>1970026
>>1970031
Well... I've seen Goku around Aurora before. Maybe Vegeta's around here somewhere too.
Izzy shrugged, looking at Helen.

>> No.1970035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103491067.jpg -(62.7 KiB, 723x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64207

>>1970029
>>1970026
You're a cool kind of creepy if you can get used to skeletons.
Besides who can be creeped out by someone who names their horse "Binky"?

Last edited 17/11/30(Thu)23:44.

>> No.1970036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103655917.png -(1.9 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1994947

>>1970033
Woah...this is quite a difference.

Frisk mentions where she lives, gesturing to a pretty classy apartment building because you know
Monkey gives a nod

I appreciate you taking care of me like this.
Although...things seem a bit strange. I don't know how long it'll take for me to adjust.

>> No.1970037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103752210.jpg -(247.0 KiB, 1094x1094) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252893

>>1970027
...
Tooru stares at her.

>> No.1970038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103755399.jpg -(369.7 KiB, 850x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378579

>>1970030
And so they fought and wrestled Moose most likely shoving and pushing the Lion all over the place... but still failing to do anything that could actually bring her down for good.
Ahhh.... looks like we're still evenly matched!!!
She said as she struggled against her, panting hard.

>> No.1970039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512103951914.jpg -(92.9 KiB, 850x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95120

>>1970038
Indeed, they're at another standoff with Lion panting and with sweat dripping down her brow

"It would seem so!!! Seems like today is a draw!"

>> No.1970040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512104199235.jpg -(76.2 KiB, 200x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78043

>>1970037
Nothing...
She'd get the stares and after an awkward pause she'd smile and ask.
if you're the side kick who's the leader?
She'd look at the candy creatures as she'd walk around one of them.
And how many of these do you have?

>> No.1970041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512104511583.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1970034
>>1970031
Possibly that.
He does hang around this world.
Vegeta might be too, yes~

>> No.1970042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512104731475.jpg -(4923 B, 203x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4923

>>1970040
Hmm... Lizzy is the leader.
She'd say and then look the bag of gummy bears that was sitting in her lap, holding it up.
The package said 60.
But clearly, there is closer to like 20 in t here.

...I have a bit left. But I keep eating them.

>> No.1970043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512104824422.jpg -(900.9 KiB, 699x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
922474

>>1970032
Hmmm perhaps for later. They definitely look like they'd be comfortable lounging around in.

She'd nod and set the stuff down minus the guitar. She handles the sword a little more carelessly but that could be with reason. She strums the guitar very lightly.

Yuki wouldn't mind me hogging her for warmth would she?

This isn't really an off color request but Nako can see that she needs to cuddle something rather badly. The lonely nights at Jin's certainly had a bit of a toll on her.

>> No.1970044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512104991514.jpg -(743.1 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760937

>>1970034
>>1970041
I see... That's probably it.

>> No.1970045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512105020975.png -(155.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159216

>>1970039
Again... another draw...
She'd pout a little but perk up...
At least I proved myself even if this isn't the park!
She'd look at the staring sheepgirls.
Where is this anyway, I don't remember there being any sheep friends in our area.

>> No.1970046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512105101641.jpg -(195.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200324

>>1970043
Very well then, and of course not. In fact, I'll call her right now.

Following a very quick whistle from Nako, the two will be promptly joined by everyone's favorite tiger, who will look at Laura almost confused for a few moments, but that would fade upon a few sniffs, and Laura will find herself receiving a nice big lick on the cheek from her old friend there.

>> No.1970047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512105149333.jpg -(386.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396074

>>1970041
>>1970044
Izzy continued eating chips, shrugging.

Hmm... I like the part where Vegeta loses his shit on Beerus.

>> No.1970048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512105353794.png -(378.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387474

>>1970045
Lion also looks over at them. Causing the sheep to blush as both Friend's give them a look

Lion will sit herself down and nods a few times looking all sage like facing Moose now

"That was a good fight, so I'll tell you! We're no longer in Japari Park, we're someplace called Aberdeen! I don't know how I got here, so I don't know how you got here. But you're here."

>> No.1970049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512105640207.jpg -(256.8 KiB, 560x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262994

>>1970042
Ah, so what do you two do?
She'd ask idly as she looked at the package.
And you eat them even after controlling them?
That'd be like eating your servants...
But they do look tasty.
She looked kind of hungry... like she hadn't eaten anything in a long time.

>> No.1970050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512105846392.jpg -(13.8 KiB, 176x126) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14122

>>1970046
Laura would set the guitar aside clasp her hands with a big grin.

Yuki~!

Yuki better be ready for the cuddling that's about to come after that lick hell she just might wrestle with her right there on the furniture too.

I've missed you, you overgrown kitty cat~!

>> No.1970051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512106015157.jpg -(12.4 KiB, 298x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12718

>>1970049
They don't have real life yet. They're just magically animated. When I'm done using them, they shrink again.
...But most of the time they're dirty so I have to throw them away. It's not safe to eat things covered in dirt.
She'd pat the seat she was sitting on. It was a throne, and she was very small, so there was more than enough room for two.

Want some? The ones in the bag aren't dirty.

>> No.1970052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512106066272.png -(274.8 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281373

>>1970048
We're not in Japari Park...
She looked pretty stunned there.
But how I was there when I woke up this morning...
She looked a little worried.
What will the others do without us there to lead them... will they all be okay??

Are any of them here too?

>> No.1970053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512106145987.jpg -(635.8 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
651100

>>1970050
Oh you know she's ready for the cuddle-palooza that's coming, the tiger purring loudly

Hehe, looks like she missed you just as much, like I did.

Nako smiles warmly

It really is nice to see you again Laura.

>> No.1970054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512106195248.jpg -(265.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271577

>>1970052
"We taught them well, they'll have to carry on without us for the time being..."

"Not any of mine...but there are other Friends's here. Like Gray Wolf, Silver Fox, Red Fox, and one of yours, Shoebill in fact!"

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)00:29.

>> No.1970055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512106536292.jpg -(106.2 KiB, 182x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108766

>>1970051
So they're just enchanted not animated, well they still look tasty...
And the offer got a nod from the girl who'd allow her to pick out which ones she'd get to eat, it'd be rude to just reach in.
I heard this city was full of wonders but I didn't think I'd see such strange magic.

>> No.1970056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512106742241.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 450x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64487

>>1970054
I know mine will, I taught them to be strong, they'll keep the plains safe until we return!!
As if.... though the list of names caused her to pause.
Shoebill's here?!
That was one of hers, and she looked pretty happy at that fact.

>> No.1970057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512106886150.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 488x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164558

>>1970053
Laura's gonna indulge in the cuddling just as much. Fuck she'd be purring too if she could.

Believe me the feeling is mutual.

She takes in a happy breath of air and continues to smile at the two.

I just really appreciate some place that has a little bit of life to it.

Even if she totally could've gone to a different place for a lot more life but she wanted this one for whatever reason.

>> No.1970058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512107232346.jpg -(185.9 KiB, 1414x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190323

>>1970055
Why's it strange?
Tooru asked, with an unblinking stare.

You can animate water, and fire, and you can bring brooms and other things to life, or make all of your appliances work on their own. So why not food, too?
And then she'd shrug.

...The worst that can happen is someone accidentally unleashes the flying spaghetti monster, but I'm not a Pastamancer.

>> No.1970059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512107307128.jpg -(275.3 KiB, 1080x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281901

>>1970057
Well believe me, both Yuki and I are happy to have someone join us here. Feels more like a home here already.

Nako will reach over and give Yuki a few pets.

You two enjoy spending time cuddling tonight. Breakfast will be bright and early, okay?

>> No.1970060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512108195000.jpg -(179.3 KiB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183613

>>1970058
It's just I never thought anyone would think about about trying to control food... it's really smart if you think about it... people wouldn't expect it.
She'd take a few bites and get a blissfull look, almost like it's the first meal she's had in ages.
Mmmmm this is candy.
And summoning the flying spaghetti monster... GAMEOVER MAN.
Ah, thank you for sharing?
She looked unsure about the term.

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)01:03.

>> No.1970061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512108416684.jpg -(189.9 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194427

>>1970059
Sounds great to me! I'll see you in the morning then.

Laura's relieved that Nako's refraining from asking questions about Jenna. Her sister is the last thing she wants to talk about. Thankfully she's got a big tiger to keep her mind Jenna free.

It's not Jin... But this is still nice.

Granted a tiger couldn't fill the gap left by someone like Jin but it's just so hard to be upset around a big lazy kitty like Yuki. And she's so soft too! Literally no reason to be upset.

>> No.1970062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512108991911.jpg -(15.7 KiB, 459x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16087

>>1970060
You're welcome. You should always beware the Pastamancers. They're like Necromancers but worse. It's a lot messier.

>> No.1970063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512110299953.jpg -(256.8 KiB, 560x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262994

>>1970062
Ewwwkay...
She'd answer kind of offputtedly.
I guess I'll do it so I don't get dirty...
She's not sure if she's serious or not... in this town who knows.
But I'm not worried I have magic too...
Just not much experience in using it.

>> No.1970064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512110423566.png -(96.6 KiB, 217x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98893

>>1970063
...What's your name again?
Tooru stares at her.

>> No.1970065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512111557838.jpg -(248.9 KiB, 566x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254847

>>1970064
I didn't give it.
She answered with a look.
But my name...
She'd think for a moment like she was trying to work out how to say it.
Yantalle.
She'd nod.
What's yours?

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)01:59.

>> No.1970066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512111834274.png -(477.4 KiB, 686x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488849

>>1970065
Hm... well Yantalle, I'm making most of this up.

She smiles.
My name is Tooru.

>> No.1970067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512112068937.jpg -(76.2 KiB, 200x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78043

>>1970066
I guessed so, but you never know there could be a pastamancer out there.
It does exist in at least one fictional Universe.
And thanks for talking Tooru, I was a little lost about coming here but now I feel I made the right choice.

>> No.1970068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512112638277.png -(349.4 KiB, 449x505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357783

>>1970067
Mm. You'll fit right in.

>> No.1970069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512113320692.jpg -(272.3 KiB, 510x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278849

>>1970068
It's better than the place I was that's for sure...
She'd say with a tired sigh.
But I think I'm going to go look around now... so I don't get lost.
And with that said she'd wave and walk off.

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)02:28.

>> No.1970070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512113699694.png -(175.7 KiB, 202x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179872

>>1970069
You take care then!
Tooru says waves goodbye!

>> No.1970072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512164766145.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1180x1781) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1428995

Now that a certain cyborg clone has a bit more freedom to pursue other interests, the busty blonde has decided to go out on a picnic!
She even picked out a stereotypical red and white checkered blanket and a woven picnic basket...Which she has all set up on the ground next to a certain lake
The cyborg sitting next to the basket with her hands folded in her lap, looking as if she's waiting for someone to show up before she dives into packed goods

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)16:46.

>> No.1970073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512165407377.png -(344.7 KiB, 512x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353019

>>1970072
A few moments later as if on cue, Marie decided to show up a few feet away from Jeanne out of seemingly nowhere

"If it isn't Jeanne~ Came all this way just for me I trust? And with treats~"

She began to approach

>> No.1970074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512165908324.jpg -(596.3 KiB, 984x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610576

>>1970073
Turning her gaze to the approaching girl with a smile on her face, Jeanne then nods as she replies
Mm! I had a feeling that you would eventually appear if I hung around this lake for long enough.
Then with that said the blonde gives the basket next to her a quick pat as she adds
Yes, and they are all homemade as well! I've been spending some of my free time lately working on my cooking skills.
Jeanne looking a little proud as she says that

>> No.1970075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512166168023.png -(16.3 KiB, 163x140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16730
>Banging the timeline with a hammer going "La la la la!"

"I'll never lose to you! Awesome punch attack!"

And Yura taps his toy against the monster

>> No.1970076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512166519946.png -(536.3 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
549151

>>1970074
"How sweet of you to remember this spot~ I do love it here♥"

She says softly, despite what she does in this tucked away grove with the sparkling lake...it's still rather beautiful. Which fits Marie as she is now, come to think of it

"But given how things went last time, I am curious as to why you're here Jeanne. Something is definitely different~"

>> No.1970077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512166613189.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51001

>>1970075
And Nora would move the monster toy back a bit.

Hah! It will take more than a single punch to defeat me! Take this!

And then Nora would just tap the toy against Yura's.

>> No.1970078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512167004176.png -(48.4 KiB, 298x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49598

>>1970077
"Aaaah!"

He has his toy crash through some stacks blocks but then holds him up again!

"You're strong monster, but I'm just too awesome! Take this, Awesome tackle attack, fwooosh!"

And has his toy bump into Nora's again, just a bit harder

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)17:23.

>> No.1970079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512167241315.png -(1.9 MiB, 1696x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1993648

>>1970076
Well...Lets just say that you aren't the only one who has been through a lot in this place.
Is the beginning of Jeanne's answer as she moves to open up the basket and remove the various goods that lay inside
Sandwiches and cookies shrouded in plastic wrap...Thermoses containing soups and mulled cider...And a pair of plastic containers, one containing potato salad and the other seafood salad
And my experiences have left with with a different perspective on life.
...A perspective that still views you as a friend. Even after what happened last time.

>> No.1970080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512167415777.jpg -(7402 B, 170x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7402

>>1970078
Ahhhhhhh!

And Nora would have his toy go flying back through some blocks. But ultimately his toy would get back up for them to keep playing. But meanwhile...

A certain clone was passing by the window with a cup of coffee, she heard a voice other than her smol dragon boy's outside so she went to investigate.

Clonelette: Oh, it's just the original's kid. sips coffee ... Yura is getting along pretty well with him actually.

>> No.1970081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512167787930.jpg -(164.4 KiB, 610x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168354

>>1970079
"Is that so."

Says Marie, and actually decides to take a seat on the checkered blanket. Since she doesn't feel anything off...and watches Jeanne take out various goods from the basket

"And who do you have to thank for that I wonder. The one that intervened last time I'd imagine~"

>> No.1970082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512168081549.jpg -(33.7 KiB, 294x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34513

>>1970080
Just two dragon boys playing, indeed Yura looks rather content right now. Even his tail is wagging a little

"I'll protect all the candy no matter what! Awesome breath attack!"

And Yura will shake his toy a little as he blows air towards the monster toy. Though it'll feel a bit cold should the air hit Yura

>> No.1970083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512168465571.jpg -(1020.1 KiB, 1000x1415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044607

>>1970081
She had a hand in it, yes, although the full story is far more complicated than that.
But that is all Jeanne will say regarding that subject, as she soon claps her hands and says
So! What would you like to try first, Marie?
Gesturing at the goods on display as she continues to speak
For sandwiches we have salami, ham and cheese, and roast beef.
...Then we have tomato basil soup in one thermos and clam chowder in the other, as well as mulled cider in the third thermos. Or if you are in the mood for a salad I've prepared both potato and seafood salads.
And then finally for dessert we have gingersnap and snickerdoodle cookies~
The busty blonde nearly glowing with pride as she names off her creations

>> No.1970084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512168864489.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>1970082
Nora would definitely feel that chill on his hand. And with that he'd play along with it as well.

Ah! What is this?! Why can't I move?!

And the dragon boy was being a good sport about it too. It's not like this is the first time he's encountered ice type magic stuff. He hangs out with Weiss after all.

And meanwhile inside...

Clonelette: Hmmmmmm... If Yura is fine with Nora, then maybe he can watch him when I have to go do shrine maiden things for Deis...

>> No.1970085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512169095480.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 624x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162215

>>1970083
"I'm still pissed she got in the way last time...but we've recuperated out numbers and then some since then. We're stronger than ever also in part to the oni Shuten sends us."

Which has resulted in oni/oni hybrid children

Still Marie is willing to let go of that for now since this is proving to be a rather interesting development

"It all sounds so yummy I think I'll help myself to a little bit of everything~"

Gives Jeanne a sly look, Marie still greatly desires Jeanne. She makes no big attempt to hide that, and as the robot loli explained, it's her nature now

>> No.1970086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512169635824.jpg -(314.1 KiB, 1700x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321590

>>1970085
Meanwhile Ritsuka just goes along with everything Marie comes up with like a good little puppers
...And she may or may not be in the middle of getting spitroasted by a pair of those donated Oni in a cave somewhere, because she has to do her part to boost their numbers too!

As for Jeanne, she simply gives Marie a knowing sort of smile as she says
Well, at least neither of us has to worry about the side effects of overeating. Such are the benefits of being a Spirit and a highly advance cyborg.
The larger girl ending that with a wink before she reaches for one of the salami sandwiches, removing it from its plastic wrap before she begins to take neat and little bites out of it

>> No.1970087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512170177271.png -(23.3 KiB, 215x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23901

>>1970084
Yura is smiling happily

"You got frozen in my awesome ice! Now to send you away to space where you won't steal candy ever again with my super move!"

Yura then looks around and gets a toy flashlight that shines a harmless red light and holds it near his toy's head

"Yaaaah! Super really cool and super strong...Awesome beam blaster!"

And starts shining the light at the monster

>> No.1970088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512170478793.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 850x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123861

>>1970086
Such a good pupper, Marie will be sure to reward her later |-)

Marie meanwhile helps herself to some tomato soup hand a ham & cheese sandwich! She looks delighted as she samples both

"Délicieux~!"

She'll dip it into her soup as well, though she eats daintily and ladylike still

"So your body is no longer that of a Heroic Spirit, but machine~?"

>> No.1970089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512170539568.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1970087
Ahhhhhhhhhh! I will return, Awesome Man! I will retuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrn...

Nora would say as he moved the toy away.

Well now that was fun.

He'd say as he'd reach over with his not-frosted hand and pat the dragon boy's head.

>> No.1970090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512170911119.png -(662.5 KiB, 700x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
678430

>>1970088
Taking the time to properly chew and swallow, Jeanne soon nods as she replies to the other girl
More or less, although it would be more accurate to say that it is a mixture of mechanical parts and synthetic tissue and organs.
Jeanne then taking a few more bites from her sandwich before she serves herself some of the seafood salad, speaking as she does so
There are various benefits to being housed inside of a proper physical vessel after all.

>> No.1970091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512171295343.png -(375.0 KiB, 650x889) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384047

>>1970089
"Hehehe, its fun playing with you Nora~!"

Says the little dragon boy, his tail wagging across the grass as Nora pets his head

>> No.1970092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512171599133.jpg -(546.3 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559395

>>1970090
"My my, you truly have undergone many changes~ You're now nothing like before, but this is welcome as far as I'm concerned."

She'll reach for the thermos that has cider in it and helps herself by pouring some into the lid/cup

"I say you're much happier and better off, non~?"

>> No.1970093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512171748762.png -(37.8 KiB, 216x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38744

>>1970091
I'm glad you had fun, Yura.

And now look, his tail is wagging too.

Clonelette: ... That is too fucking cute.

Anyways, the clone would decide to take a step outside.

Clonelette: You two sure look like you're having fun.

>> No.1970094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512172062574.png -(1.5 MiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1535012

>>1970092
Hm...
Thinking on Marie's question as she eats a few mouthfuls of the seafood salad, Jeanne eventually replies
...Overall, yes I would say that I am better off. Taking this chance to actually live my life instead of acting under the belief that I have been chosen by a higher power.

>> No.1970095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512172608387.png -(357.0 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365560

>>1970093
>>1970093
"Mom!"

That's when a smol dragon gets to his feet and runs over to Clonelette and gives her a hug

"Mhm! I'm having a lot of fun with my new friend!"

>> No.1970096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512172887263.jpg -(321.3 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328966

>>1970094
Next thing Marie tries is some clam chowder and some potato salad. Her face showing contentment with each bite, good food is good

"And what have you done with this new life of yours, Jeanne. Aside from becoming a wonderful cook~ Surely you know of the pleasures of the flesh too, yes~?"

>> No.1970097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512173070597.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 298x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45940

>>1970095
Clonelette: "Yeah, I know who he is. I was going to take you over to meet him and his family since they're also dragons."

Nora: "Yeah, but I don't remember you having a kid..."

Clonelette: "He got sent here like and his parents aren't around. So I decided to take him in."

>> No.1970098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512173469337.png -(342.2 KiB, 650x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350365

>>1970097
"Mom is the best, she's warm too."

he says, looking towards Nora with a smile while still hugging the clone

>> No.1970099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512173543282.jpg -(93.4 KiB, 548x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95645

>>1970096
A knowing smile appears on Jeanne's face in response to the other girl's words as she soon replies
Honestly, I can't see how anyone living in this world can get away without experiencing such pleasures eventually. One way or another, whether it be by their own choosing or someone else's.
....
Obviously, I fall into the latter category. But I have long since grown past hating what was done to me.

>> No.1970100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512173774778.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1970098
Clonelette: "And he really likes calling me mom..."

She says this while patting his head a bit.

Nora: "That's kinda funny, seeing Yura call you mom."

Clonelette: "Anyways, Nora, you mind if I let Yura hang out with you in Aberdeen when I have to go work at the shrine? The two of you get along very well. Of course, that's if Yura here is ok with that."

>> No.1970101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512174126992.png -(730.5 KiB, 847x893) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
748010

>>1970099
"Hehehe, my situation was more or less the same. And like you I do not hate this, it allows me to better spread my love to others~ I truly am happier and better than I was previously, better than I could have dreamed of~"

"While I do still wish that it was me to change and bring into my fold...I nonetheless still want you in my life~"

>> No.1970102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512174225405.png -(286.0 KiB, 700x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292889

>>1970100
"Mm! Yeah! I want to spend more time with big brother!"

>> No.1970103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512174551683.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>1970102
Clonelette: "And there we go, looks like you're going to have a buddy hanging out with you, 'big bro'."

Nora: "Wait, I don't get a say in it?**

Clonelette: "You were going to say yes anyways."

Nora: "Well, yeah, I guess you're right."

>> No.1970104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512174670186.png -(357.0 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365560

>>1970103
"Big bro!"

And then Nora got a hug from the little one as well

>> No.1970105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512174699197.png -(426.4 KiB, 1075x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436605

>>1970101
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. And my experiences have certainly made me a stronger person than I was before.
Jeanne says before, with a nod of agreement, she replies to the last bit of what Marie said
Yes, and I still want to be your friend, Marie.
...So it makes me happy to hear that you are willing to look past what happened when we first crossed paths in this place.
Then with a brief pause, as if she's thinking on something, Jeanne reaches for one of the gingersnap cookies
Giving Marie a playful sort of smile as she then goes
Now then, say ah~
As she clearly plans to feed the other Frenchwoman that cookie

>> No.1970106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512175062214.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

Today found Bridgette sitting in Aurora's park and listening to music, idly practicing her various sensing abilities as she rocked out. As always, this city was a hotplate of interesting activity, and she meant to see if she couldn't pinpoint a few of the other lanterns she'd sensed before.

Regardless, a Doppel is sitting in a park.

Others are also available on request.

>> No.1970107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512175458089.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 172x223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22146

>>1970104
And Nora would just start patting Yura's head.

Clonelette: "Yeah, you two will get along just fine."

Nora: "But what about my dad?"

Clonelette: "... Don't worry too much about the original. She won't be too much of an issue."

Nora: "If you say so..."

Clonelette: "Anyways, how about you two pick up the toys and come inside? I was cooking."

And because technically a Colette it in the kitchen, there was going to be leftovers anyways.

>> No.1970108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512175479101.jpg -(206.5 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211412

>>1970105
With Jeanne presenting her with a delicious cookie. The flatter Frenchy will smile, she closes her eyes and leans forward, cutely opening her lips and ready to take a bite

"Aaah~♥"

>> No.1970109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512175630457.png -(48.4 KiB, 298x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49598

>>1970107
"Okay, mom. Big bro, mom's cooking is so good! My belly is always happy after."

She says happily, and then proceeds to pick up his toys

>> No.1970110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512176160345.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1970109
Clonelette: "Yup, I'd like to say I'm probably one of the better ones when it comes to cooking by the way. So I'll see you two inside."

If you talk to either Cakelette or the tall dragon, they both say the same thing when it comes to cooking. Anyways, the clone would go back inside while Nora would start helping Yura pick up the toys.

Nora: "Really? I can't wait to have some then!"

I want to say from here we can fade to the dragon boys going inside and have a nice meal to warm them up and such.

>> No.1970111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512176164216.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1180x1781) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1428995

>>1970108
And sure enough, Jeanne will move the cookie in right in front of Marie's mouth so that the silver haired girl can take a nice bite out of it
The blonde smiling warmly the entire time

>> No.1970112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512176260794.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 312x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87412

>>1970106
After the worlds worst crash course and deciding it's best to not be in costume for the next few days until Tony finishes whatever paperwork he has to, Kaine comes into the part looking exceptionally crummy. And no doubt under some kind of hidden surveillance should he lose his god damn mind again.

He probably pings her off for Red.

>> No.1970113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512176466217.jpg -(199.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204210

>>1970111
"Mmmm~♪"

After taking a bite Marie began to adorably chew on it

>> No.1970114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512176516801.png -(273.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279858

>>1970112
'Red ring detected in designated proximity.'

And cue Bridgette turning in your direction at the mental notification, a small smile on her face. Another lantern, and a red at that~ She hoped it was Kara again, her starting something here would end in hilarious fashion.

Regardless, the Doppel rose and began walking towards the source while listening to her headphones, eventually bumping right into Kaine and falling over, playing it like she hadn't even seen him.

"Oof!"

>> No.1970115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512176835107.png -(333.3 KiB, 434x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341347

>>1970114
Kaine just sort of barely moves and watcher her fall over with an annoyed expression
How many women have tried this on him? Too many in his opinion.
BUT he grumbles an "Are you okay" while holding his hand out.

>> No.1970116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512176993171.png -(563.5 KiB, 590x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577023

>>1970113
Jeanne can't help but let out a soft giggle in the face of Marie behaving in such an adorable way, the larger Frenchwoman holding the cookie in place as she soon asks
So...How is it?
And like everything else she made, the cookie will be absolutely delicious

>> No.1970117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512177298000.jpg -(223.1 KiB, 850x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228467

>>1970116
"It is magnifique~!"

Marie takes another bite, and then another. Jeanne's finger was even sucked on a little. And Marie will chew and swallow followed by a giggle

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)20:14.

>> No.1970118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512177795951.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277898

>>1970115
She didn't take that hand, instead standing on her own and brushing herself off with one hand as the other pulled down her headphones. This was definitely no blonde kryptonian bombshell, but a rugged man like him wasn't so bad either...

"A-Ah, s-sorry about that... I'm f-fine, are y-you okay?"

She seemed a bit nervous and even took a half step back, but it was an act. She'd long since gotten over that, thankfully, but it was still a good tool for disarming people. Who even suspected the cute little shy ones of anything bad?

Hmm... So so far that makes three yellow, two red, multiple indigo if Amanda's implications are to be believed, and at least one blue too... No way they aren't all here, and probably a few each.

This wasn't just some coincidence, no way. Something was happening, or someone was making something happen, and if it was what she thought it was, it wouldn't be a good time.

>> No.1970119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512177893720.jpg -(120.4 KiB, 809x1071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123299

>>1970117
Wonderful~! It wouldn't do if the fruits of my labors were anything but the very best.
Jeanne says with a very pleased look and air to her before she reaches for another cookie, this time for her to munch on
Indeed, the ex-Saint is incredibly happy with the way this meeting has turned out

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)20:24.

>> No.1970120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512177982974.png -(619.5 KiB, 757x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
634382

>>1970119
With a nod, Marie puts her hands together. Looking pleased, indeed she too is happy things turned out so well

"Hehe, you're perfect wife material Jeanne~"

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)20:26.

>> No.1970121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512178192389.png -(222.2 KiB, 365x319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227497

>>1970118
You couldn't hurt me if you tried.
...
He squints at her with a level of scrutiny, as if trying to recall something. Honestly his mind was abuzz with having to retrain and restrain his anger so its taking him a second

Have we met before?

>> No.1970122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512178398928.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1970121
She smiled, if a bit weakly. That was just the mindset she liked.

"I'm g-glad."

A tilt of the head then, the girl trying to remember if they had in fact met before.

"Um... I d-don't t-think so? My n-name is B-Bridgette though, if t-that helps?"

>> No.1970123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512178746083.png -(2.6 MiB, 1500x2121) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2751784

>>1970120
Maybe I am, maybe I am.
Is Jeanne's initial response between bites of her chosen cookie, brushing her hands together to clear them of crumbs once she is finished with it
After all, a farm wife is precisely what I would have become in life if I hadn't decided to follow the voice in my head.

>> No.1970124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512178996626.png -(909.4 KiB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931244

>>1970122
Oh.
Yeah the pointy eared lady told me about you.
His face falls into a harder glare at the girl
Quite a few things but one I actually give any ounce of a shit about.
Something about you and the only person who knows what the fuck is happening to me having a huge slug out.

>> No.1970125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512179026666.jpg -(768.0 KiB, 1120x1239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786433

A certain planeswalker stood in his grove, staring upwards at the massive world tree he'd been spending so much time growing. Arum sighed, frowning slightly.

"Ahh... I've been feeling more and more death as of late..."

Another large chunk of forest was wiped out recently, but his treants were already to work replanting and healing the area. Still, it was a sad thing. He took solace in his work though, and the friend he had recently made in Taffy.

What will happen to him today?

>> No.1970126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512179380298.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1970124
Her smile deflated, the girl frowning at you now as her shy demeanor evaporated.

"Wait, what? What did Link say about me?"

The frown deepened to match your own. Now THAT sounded familiar, and now she was going to have to have a talk with Wilds too. Serious dick move there...

"Lies and slander. I didn't attack her at all, and she started it! Went nuts when I explained she wasn't in Kansas anymore."

Bridgette shook her head.

"Anyways, I just taunted her to a red sun and let her wear herself out before leaving. I don't know what you heard, but that's the truth, untinted by rage-goggles."

>> No.1970127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512179426396.jpg -(87.4 KiB, 850x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89458

>>1970123
"An adorable farm wife, hmhm~ That would be nice indeed."

She laughs softly and drinks some cider

"And no silly voice of "God" to tell you how you ought to live, to tell you what is right or wrong. Hehe, I look forward to seeing out the future with you my dear friend~"

>> No.1970128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512179487347.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

Fishing again tonight, starting with Amanda again since she's my most active girl, the Psychic Indigo Lantern Raiju Miko Gym Leader (Who just picks up more and more titles every day) is out searching for other rings too.... or if not that just interesting people to talk or play with...
You know I really need to try to work on getting better with this power...
She muttered to herself.
But how?

Other options include Megan who's doing the same thing she always does in Aurora, goofing around....

Lesser choice is Annete who's leaving town after returning another Library book.

>> No.1970129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512179552470.jpg -(520.3 KiB, 773x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
532745
>Rival

"That's right!"

Lion crosses her arms and nods

"In fact, we all live with someone named Colette. Her home is vast so there is plenty of room for you there if you want. Colette likes Friends."

>> No.1970130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512179739763.jpg -(483.0 KiB, 797x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494631

>>1970126
Kaine makes a pfft noise, amused by how this facade fell so easily

Yeah alright alright. Whatever.

...After going on a berserker rage, I guess I could believe something like that.
He scratches his head, thinking over the shit he'd just gotten into, and feeling that little voice in his head telling her to eat her which he is doing his damnedest to ignore.

>> No.1970131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512179969522.jpg -(316.1 KiB, 811x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323720

>>1970127
Hm~ Running a proper farm COULD be nice...
...Well, at the very least it's something to keep in mind for the future.
Jeanne says as, finished eating for the moment, she leans back and looks up at the sky as she continues to speak
For now, I'm content to just spend time with the people in my life. And do what I can to make them smile.
In the end she is still a fairly simple girl, personal ambition is a trait that she lacks

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)20:59.

>> No.1970132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512180223000.jpg -(227.8 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233246

>>1970125
Well Aurum there's a ball of Indigo Light BARRELING TOWARDS YOU RIGHT NOW!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

When she lands a growth of grass and some other stuff starts growing out.

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)21:03.

>> No.1970133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512180319796.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1970130
She pouted at you laughing at her, but only for a moment.

"I figured it was the safest way to not get killed."

A raised eyebrow then.

"So... Mind introducing yourself now? I'd rather not keep referring to you as 'Red' in my head, and you already know me... Besides, I would rather be friends."

>> No.1970134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512180644880.png -(301.2 KiB, 365x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308391

>>1970133
Yeah I don't make a lot of friends, but the name's Kaine.
You might know me better as Scarlet Spider.

He shrugs, it seems the years have made him get over that name by now

>> No.1970135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512180813353.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 850x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164556

>>1970131
"You're doing a fine job at that Jeanne~ You've certainly made me smile plenty."

Marie says and then crawls over to Jeanne and...rests her head on her lap and looks up at the blond

"I was starting to think I'd lost you forever."

>> No.1970136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181008105.jpg -(21.3 KiB, 238x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21849

>>1970132
The ball of light attracted attention well before it landed, birds coming in to fly with Taffy as she came down. Arum stepped closer and smiled. It seemed he had summoned up his friend by thinking about her!

"I'm glad to see you in good spirits, Taffy. How are you?"

He was a little surprised by the visit, but his grove was always open to friends of nature, especially those who were also friends of his.

>> No.1970137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181180004.jpg -(112.0 KiB, 850x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114692

>>1970129
Well if you already found a place to stay and she's there, I might as well go too...
Looks like she's a little surprised that Lion didn't take charge.
What kind of friend is Colette?
She looked around.
Lots of sheep friends here.

>> No.1970138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181194504.jpg -(698.6 KiB, 775x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
715354

>>1970136
Incredibly well!

Aurum can see that Taffy's hair has grown out a bit wilder and longer but not by much. She also seems to be a lot more in tune with her abilities than she was the last time he saw her.

I need your help on a project, I've made a new friend by the name of Amanda and we've got a rather big project on our hands.

She is very excited.

>> No.1970139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181411807.png -(470.9 KiB, 795x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482231

>>1970137
Colette is very strong...As Moose will likely realize should she challenge her

"Colette is a dragon! That is what she said she was...She's strong and is very tall. She is nice but tends to not care about personal space sometimes..."

>> No.1970140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181452964.jpg -(179.7 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184004

>>1970135
With Marie's head on her lap, Jeanne smiles down at the other girl as she places a hand on her head and begins to stroke and rub her Queenly hair
Well, I'm here now, and that's what matters.

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)21:24.

>> No.1970141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181493598.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1970134
She didn't react to it in the slightest.

"Sorry, never heard of you, so Kaine it is~"

She flashed a smile at you.

"Nice to meet you."

Still, it was weird these Reds she'd been meeting were all so... lucid. She'd expected more RIP AND TEAR, but clearly they had a way of calming them down that wasn't leashing them to a Blue.

"Any chance you're interested in some lunch though? Not many friends doesn't mean none~"

She wanted to try to pick his brain a bit the normal way, especially if Wilds had warned them about her for some reason.

Besides, he was kind of handsome too~

>> No.1970142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181616991.jpg -(188.7 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193201

>>1970140
"Yes~ I wanted us to be together in happiness and bliss...Now I'll get my wish~"

She says, closing her eyes and simply enjoys Jeanne touch across her soft and silky hair

>> No.1970143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181665674.jpg -(531.2 KiB, 1242x1390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543987

>>1970141
Well it's been a while since a woman did the ol' "Bump into a guy and act shy" routine, so sure I'll humor you. Let's get something to eat.

>> No.1970144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512181881113.jpg -(13.9 KiB, 152x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14240

>>1970138
He blinked at you, chuckling at your energetic attitude.

"A big project?"

He was rather busy here, but for a friend? A smile and nod from the plantman. Things wouldn't fall apart without him here, not at this stage.

"I am glad to help, but you'll need to slow down and tell me with what first."

>> No.1970145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182123532.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1970143
"Would you have preferred something a little more direct~?"

It was obvious what she was implying.

"I'm sure the girls are just all over you, huh?"

A giggle.

"Anyways, got a preference? If not, I know a place to get pretty good burgers that isn't far from here"

>> No.1970146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182146568.jpg -(239.6 KiB, 850x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245340

>>1970142
Hm~ Hm~
Saying nothing else for now, Jeanne contents herself with patting and stroking Marie's head and hair
Humming softly with every motion as she enjoys the atmosphere of the moment

>> No.1970147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182365442.png -(365.2 KiB, 309x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373914

>>1970145
What could have given it away? The fact I have a dick and am at least mildly attractive?

Burgers. Yes.
Let's go. I could really do with sinking my teeth into something potentially full of blood that isn't my own.

>> No.1970148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182401967.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 450x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64487

>>1970139
A dragon friend, I thought legendary ones were only myths?
At least in Anime canon they are.
And she's strong is she?
Moose got an aggressive look.
Stronger than you even...
She found that hard to believe to her lion was one of the strongest knew... besides herself.
Have you fought her before, does she like to play games too?
She looked curious.

>> No.1970149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182495669.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>1970036
It's actually a house that they have.
Take all the time you need.
You're undead now, your lifespan is massive.

>> No.1970150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182649406.png -(1.6 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1698834

>>1970149
One would assume my lifespan isn't that long, unless I'm not rotting despite still being a corpse.

Frisk gives a handwave, it's really not important, but she assures Monkey she's better off than she thinks.

>> No.1970151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182745465.jpg -(386.8 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396113

>>1970146
Marie will also just not say anything and enjoys the moment with Jeanne. Of course, she couldn't help but think about other things she'd definitely want to do with Jeanne, to do to Jeanne...but she's fine with just enjoying the serenity for now

>> No.1970152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182753408.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1970147
"That's right~ Still, you look the type that has always had a little more attention than others."

A shrug as she started to lead the way.

"Well I don't know about blood, but Grillby's has some of the best burgers I've found around here."

A fire elemental cooking just sounded right to her too.

>> No.1970153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512182902977.jpg -(61.4 KiB, 306x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62864

>>1970152
Grillby's?
Bit of an on the nose name it has there, but sure.

>> No.1970154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183020731.png -(1.4 MiB, 1086x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1512783

>>1970150
You'll be fine so long as you consume spirit energy.
And so, I'll give you these.
She would pull out several vials of weird liquid
They're stuff produced from the core of golems.
They possess tremendous amounts of spirit energy.
Eating food, also restores it, just like normal human functions, but so long as you do that, you will not rot.
In fact, if you are ambitious and get even more energy, you could eventually become a high class of undead called wight.
You would posses far more power than that person who controlled you ever will.

>> No.1970155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183164011.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2000x1455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1464267

>>1970151
Jeanne continues to stroke Marie's head for a little longer before, pausing and bending over to whisper into one of her ears, she says
Lets have sex, Marie~
A brief and simple statement, but one filled with desire and intent

>> No.1970156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183178065.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1970153
"I think it's a trend where they come from or something?"

She shrugged again, not entirely sure.

"I do know that the food is good, even if the name is silly."

>> No.1970157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183384361.jpg -(81.5 KiB, 850x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83422

>>1970148
"This world we're ion has a lot of amazing things! Even things we thought were only myths and legends. Colette is not the only dragon either. But you'll find out for yourself once I take you there, so you best be able to keep up~"

"Mmmn...after enough training I will challenge Colette again! And yes, she likes games as well."

And with that, Lion gets to her feet

>> No.1970158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183436029.png -(1.3 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1323078

>>1970154
She looks at the vials with some concern
Stronger than him? I...that's not something I really want to talk about so casually.

But anyways, what exactly is this? Is it some form of high density chi?

>> No.1970159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183493600.jpg -(526.4 KiB, 850x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539069

>>1970144
Well we essentially inherited a planet to ourselves we want to make into a paradise for little creatures called Pokemon and a select few loved ones. The world is currently barren but I fully intend to change that completely!

>> No.1970160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183580803.png -(572.2 KiB, 670x948) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585963

>>1970155
"Ah~ I was waiting for you to say that Jeanne~"

Maries own desire showed in her eyes...she reaches up and began to stroke Jeanne's cheek. And gently makes the girl face her properly as she's bent over and plants a passionate upside-down kiss on her lips

>> No.1970161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183594498.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 379x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97085

>>1970156
If the food's good and the servers aren't too annoying, I'll go wherever you want.
Lets move.

>> No.1970162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512183875220.jpg -(334.4 KiB, 595x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342463

>>1970159
That got a raising of both eyebrows, Arum staring at you for a moment.

"An entire barren planet being brought back to life? That is quite the task... Do you have something to fuel this endeavor?"

He certainly supported it, but that kind of thing took a lot of time and energy.

"I am still willing to help, but it will be slow without one."

>> No.1970163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512184058238.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>1970158
In this world, there are many types of energy, but two primary ones.
There is spiritual energy and demonic energy.
You produce demonic energy in your body, since the process altered your body.
Humans have spirit energy, as well as other things like meat, plants, fruit.
Monsters in this world all share a bit of my energy, as I'm sure you noticed, all monsters look fairly humanoid. That is because everything is partly succubus.
By feeding on spirit energy, you replenish your reserves of demonic energy.
The larger your intake and the more demonic energy you accumulate over time, the more beautiful you become.
In your case, as an undead, the less dead you look, which includes those two stab wounds.
You will of course turn pale over time, but that's the worse of it.

>> No.1970164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512184142598.png -(1.8 MiB, 1300x1147) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1842433

>>1970160
With their lips locked together Jeanne eagerly returns the kiss, a soft and muffled murmur being heard from her as she closes her eyes and runs a hand along the side of Marie's petite body
Gently feeling her form as their tongues become entwined with each other

>> No.1970165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512184225143.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1970161
It wasn't long before the walk was complete, Bridgette stopping out front for a moment.

"Here we are~ You want to snag us a table while I order?"

>> No.1970166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512184285809.png -(1.2 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1289299

>>1970163
She furrows her brow as she hears this explanation, before eventually the realization of what she's saying hits her

Wait if everyone is part succubus...that would mean I feed on men doesn't it?

>> No.1970167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512184340890.png -(2.2 MiB, 1428x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2346142

>>1970166
Correct~
But food is fine too.
Same for those vials I gave you.

>> No.1970168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512184469403.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103998

>>1970164
"Mmmm~"

As Jeanne touches and feels up her small and slender body...Marie's passions simply rise and starts kissing back more heatedly, occasionally sucking on Jeanne's tounge

>> No.1970169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512184539238.png -(241.9 KiB, 670x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247704

>>1970157
Well everything feels different than in the park, everything looks so new and there's so many friends around.
She'd start following her looking pretty awed by everything.
I'll be fine...
She said as she followed behind confidentially.
So you challenged her and lost, that means it's my turn!
If I beat Collete then Lion will be impressed!
Silly Moose.

>> No.1970170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512185079664.png -(332.2 KiB, 502x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340187

>>1970168
Jeanne's chest begins to heave with each increasingly heated breath she takes, the blonde Frenchwoman becoming more and more aroused as their makeout session intensifies
Breaking it off for a moment to take a few deep breaths, but she soon dives right back in
Her tongue lashing around wildly inside of Marie's mouth

>> No.1970171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512185117255.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 517x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52174

>>1970165
Yeah sure, knock yourself out.
He finds a seat next to the jukebox because this is grillby's
Also now it's a space

>> No.1970172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512185208265.png -(2.0 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2069998

>>1970167
I... the alternative is nice but this is still awkward knowing that much.

>> No.1970173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512185531719.png -(861.9 KiB, 810x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
882543

>>1970169
"I'll be watching then! I wouldn't want to miss it."

"If Moose manages to beat her....I'll have no choice but to acknowledge her strength. But Colette is no weakling..."

Moose will not only see sheep, but she'll also see other beings, a few monsters and a good number of humans

>> No.1970174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512185607477.jpg -(69.3 KiB, 488x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71004

>>1970172
Better you know now than later~
Don't worry, it'll all come naturally to you, as well as the ability to learn magic.

>> No.1970175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512185917538.png -(155.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159216

>>1970173
I'll show you how it's done!
I'll give her a full on charge that not even a dragon can resist!
And as they got more into town and started seeing other kinds Moose's confidence went down the more out of place she felt.
Are those humans over there? And what kind of friend is that?
She'd say as she pointed at an Oni.

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)22:38.

>> No.1970176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512185962665.png -(1.7 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1804982

>>1970174
I'll know what to expect then.
You've been quite courteous to me, no matter your reason. I still appreciate that. If I had my body in check when I arrived I'm not sure what might have happened.

>> No.1970177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186041816.png -(248.8 KiB, 590x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254791
>>Kara

Well, guess things are plot holed then, so we can skip to a bit later.
Link would have gotten to work on the planet, and what would be a weak, the planet would go from a baren, dead world to a flourishing one with lush vegetation and animal life, or at least a large part of it for now

>> No.1970178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186286304.jpg -(234.4 KiB, 850x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240041

>>1970170
Marie was loving every second of it. She felt her body get hotter and hotter with desire. Marie began to touch and explore Jeanne's body, her hands began to touch and explore her lover. Muffled sounds of arousal escape her mouth as she continues kissing Jeanne with her tongue, the amount of spit they're swapping, the fact that their bodily fluids are mixing, is turning her on even more

>> No.1970179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186364437.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2168522
>>East meets West

Hm, where to next indeed...
Angelica repeats as she glances around while rubbing her chin in thought, then soon spotting something she points it out and goes
...There! That looks interesting!
The attraction in question being a good 'ol ferris wheel

>> No.1970180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186451965.png -(1.4 MiB, 1086x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1512783

>>1970176
The worse that would have happened was that someone else would have corrupted you.
It's what we monsters do~

>> No.1970181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186528776.png -(658.7 KiB, 867x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
674557

>>1970177
Kara remained at the blood pool, and the power battery.
She was floating above the pool, looking upon the new vegetation with a bored look on her face.

Suddenly I feel like I'm on Mogo again.

>> No.1970182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186556448.png -(19.6 KiB, 320x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20043

>>1970179
That big wheel?

Nako would be confused at the attraction of such a ride at first.

....Wait, we probably should have gone there first. It would have allowed us to see everything else beforehand.

But then she'll giggle a bit.

Oh well. Let's go then!

And so she'll walk over to the Ferris wheel!

>> No.1970183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186577678.jpg -(291.1 KiB, 867x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298064

>>1970178
Alas, all good things must come to an end...Or rather, one good thing is ending so that something even greater may occur
Jeanne breaking off their passionate kiss for a second time as, with a red and flushed face staring down at Marie, she smiles and asks
So...How do you wish to take me, Marie~?
Because of course she wants to be the bottom

>> No.1970184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186726183.jpg -(39.9 KiB, 414x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40883

>>1970181
Link would eventually return, wiping some dirt off her
Well, that's all the work I'm willing to put into all this for now.
I need to eat... A LOT, because I'm terribly hungry.

>> No.1970185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186835122.png -(1.8 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1850684

>>1970180
That doesn't particularly sound very fun.
I would prefer to meet my end on my own terms, at the very least.

>> No.1970186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186925021.jpg -(767.9 KiB, 1075x1518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786377

>>1970182
Letting out a quick laugh of her own, Angelica then says
I suppose you're right, but there's no changing the past~
And with that said she scampers after Nako, hands folded behind her back as she hums to herself and stares up at the ferris wheel as they soon get in line

>> No.1970187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512186972986.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>1970185
It doesn't, but it is.
It would be the best experience in your life, period~
And that isn't an exaggeration.

>> No.1970188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187041558.png -(286.8 KiB, 429x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293650

>>1970184
I liked this place better before. Peaceful things like this never last.
She thought to herself, looking at Link.

I would offer to take you somewhere, but i do not know where anything is in this place.

>> No.1970189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187090159.gif -(144.1 KiB, 550x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147519

>>1970175
Oni you say? Well then...

The oni she pointed was indeed visiting! But she was also someone that hung around the mansion occasionally and was good friend's with both Clonelette and the tall one

"Ah! That one there is an oni! I know her as well, hey, Suika!"

Suika: "Hmmmmmmmmmmm~? Oh, it's you, Lion. Heeeeey~"

And waddles on over, she smells strongly of alcohol

>> No.1970190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187125619.jpg -(127.6 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130645

>>1970186
Well some time would pass in line, before the two would get their turn, Nako hopping in and taking her seat.

This seems nice. A good way to take a break and enjoy the scenery.

>> No.1970191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187298102.jpg -(323.5 KiB, 518x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331285

>>1970188
Nah, it's going to take a lot more than a restaurant to fill me up.
I might have an idea though.
Let's see if we can find another world and I'll get cracking on food.

>> No.1970192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187399848.png -(1.1 MiB, 613x1613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1177247

>>1970191
...What?
Kara blinked.

Um, Okay... Why do we need another world?

>> No.1970193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187457229.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 442x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54682

>>1970192
You'll see~
She would say as she begins floating off

>> No.1970194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187523030.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2121222

>>1970190
Angelica joins Nako as she sits down right next to her, squirming a little as she gets comfortable
Mmhm~ I can't wait to see what the view will be like.
The woman filled eager and almost childish energy as she fidgets in place

>> No.1970195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187531082.png -(1.8 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1883971

>>1970187
...
I'll take your word for it.
It's not like I have anything to debate that with now that I've died and gone to another dimension.

Frisk frowns because this is taking a pretty depressing direction, she opts to tug on Monkey's shoulder and get them back on track.

>> No.1970196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187582739.png -(714.0 KiB, 379x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731146

>>1970193
Okay...
Kara said slowly, and followed along out of curious fascination.
I want to know...

Don't leave me behind!
Kara would state, mostly to announce that she was indeed following. As if Link didn't already know.

>> No.1970197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512187666557.png -(613.4 KiB, 695x998) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
628156

>>1970194
Nako will giggle a bit at Angelica's excitement.

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait~

And so the wheel will start to move, the two slowly starting to move higher and get more of a view of their surroundings

>> No.1970198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188162691.png -(141.8 KiB, 552x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145231

>>1970195
Indeed.
She would then continue following the two until they were in frisk's house

>> No.1970199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188191808.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 563x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139692

>>1970183
>>1970183
As they part from their kissing, a string of saliva keeps their lips joined...Afterward, Marie licks her lips, her face looking flushed and burning with desire as her chest heaves a bit

"I'll take you as I properly should, being a queen~"

Marie gets up and magically sheds her clothing. Exposing her petite form in all its doll-like porcelain glory to Jeanne. She rubs her own crotch a bit, casting a quick spell and soon she'll start growing a temporary set of balls with a nicely sized member to go with it

"You will milk me dry my love~"

>> No.1970200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188244281.jpg -(553.3 KiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566615

>>1970197
...!
Whoooaaa...
And sure enough, Angelica will be on the edge of her seat as their carriage begins to rise up into the air
The redhead staring out across the park with a wide eyed expression as she blinks slowly

>> No.1970201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188333177.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 619x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122904

>>1970200
Ah!

Nako will be captivated as she starts to gaze at her surroundings, trying to see as much of the park as possible

Wow, this place is huge!

>> No.1970202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188379396.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 882x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254078

>>1970196
It wouldn't need to be much, honestly, she would find another world dead or with limited life, it was all fine with her.
She would eventually land and look around here
Yeah that should do.

>> No.1970203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188428199.png -(1.7 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1817465

>>1970198
Frisk announces she's home with friends, in case Asriel is home. Instead it's just a tiny goat come to see new friends...also whatever babysitter Frisk is hiring is laid out on the couch.

Monkey is a bit taken aback by seeing a kid (the goat part hasn't hit her yet)
Huh. I thought she was a bit young, but maybe I read you wrong.

>> No.1970204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188473801.png -(656.2 KiB, 999x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
671916

>>1970202
Kara would float in the air and look around curiously.

...I don't get it.

>> No.1970205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188592801.jpg -(321.7 KiB, 1037x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329461

>>1970199
Ah...
Jeanne can't help but admire Marie's nude form after the smaller girl dismisses her outfit, her gaze quickly zooming in on her summoned equipment as she soon licks her lips and says
You are so beautiful, Marie...
Reaching out with a hand to gently stroke and touch the head of the Queen's royal cock, her gaze tilting up into Marie's eyes as she does so
Every inch of you is worthy of worship~
And with that her own outfit will dematerialize
Her ample breasts bouncing and jiggling from the sudden release

>> No.1970206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188673576.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>1970203
As nice a place as always, frisk~

>> No.1970207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188741573.jpg -(3.3 MiB, 2150x3036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3467459

>>1970201
Yes, it really is...
Angelica agrees as a thoughtful sort of frown crosses her face
Why, I'm certain that we would become lost if it weren't for all of the signs and maps they have on display.

>> No.1970208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188784000.jpg -(122.4 KiB, 1062x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125330

>>1970189
What's an Oni?
The moose asked with a little confusion, the smell distracting her a little cause she's never smelled boose before.
Those horns are big... bigger than Auroch's even she looks strong too!
Lion just keeps meeting all these strongs.

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)23:26.

>> No.1970209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188832485.png -(709.1 KiB, 650x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
726131

>>1970204
And then parts of her would liquify and darken before expanding to her environment and eating everything in sight, including rock
I'll be at it a bit.

>> No.1970210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512188942759.png -(286.8 KiB, 429x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293650

>>1970209
Oh...

I'll just... stand guard then.
She says and continues to watch.

>> No.1970211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512189102711.jpg -(327.8 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335683

>>1970207
Well, there's worse places in the world to get lost, and at least if we got lost, we'd be together.

She smiles

That doesn't sound too bad to me.

>> No.1970212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512189434810.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1075x1518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1058693

>>1970211
Until we start running out of money for food and drinks...
...Oh! But I could just sleep with the workers in exchange for all of that! So it would all be okay~!
Angelica ends that confident statement with a perky thumbs up

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)23:37.

>> No.1970213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512189659235.jpg -(141.8 KiB, 850x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145250

>>1970205
The veins in Marie's length throb against her hand. It feels so hard and hot, followed by an arousing musk hitting her nostrils

Marie reaches out and strokes Marie's cheek, her gazes staring at her large and lovely assets

"Ah~ Yes that's right, a farm girl like yourself should be honored. And I'll reward your efforts with my cum♥"

"Now worship my cock as you rightly should~ With your lewd body."

>> No.1970214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512189888681.jpg -(202.4 KiB, 850x1128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207253

>>1970208
Lion's nose twitches, since the scent is also hitting her hard. Due to her keen sense of smell, though she has drunk before, and enjoys the taste

"I'll let her tell you instead!"

Suika: "We're a kind of yōkai from Japanese folklore, but are sometimes called demons, devils, ogres, or trolls~ That all sounds silly, we prefer being called oni, demon is cool too though, hehe~"

Suika: "We're super strong, super tough and love a challenge! But we love booze, even more, ahaha~!"

>> No.1970215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512190201363.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2338x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1951987

>>1970213
Giving a small nod as she continues to gently toy with Marie's impressive girth, Jeanne then says
Of course~ The only thing a lowly peasant like me is good for is to serve my betters...Sexually~
Clearly getting into the role as she wraps her fingers around the Queen's shaft and begins to jerk her hand up and down its length
While she moves her other hand in to gently squeeze and fondle Marie's balls

>> No.1970216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512190231000.jpg -(192.4 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197034

>>1970214
Japanese... like the fort.
And let's assume she heard some legends.
Oh so people like that are here too... this place is strange...
She'd get an eager look though when she mentioned their hobbies.
Strong, tough, and love a challenge...
She'd nudge Lion.
They seem fun! What's booze?

Last edited 17/12/01(Fri)23:50.

>> No.1970217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512190639445.jpg -(145.2 KiB, 850x1357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148728

>>1970215
"Nnngh~ Haaah...♥"

Her cock continues throbbing, causing Marie to feel good from the stimulation. She gasps at Jeanne's hand fondling her heavy balls, those feel just as hot as her cock as they churn with semen, causing translucent pre-cum to ooze slowly from the tip

>> No.1970218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512190723892.jpg -(203.1 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208001

>>1970212
Hey if you want to do that to survive works for me. I would have just done some work for them myself.

>> No.1970219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512191098760.jpg -(199.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204210

>>1970217
...Hm~ It looks like you're just about ready.
Jeanne observes as she brings her mouth in close to lick at the fluids gathering on the tip of the Queen's member, before with a sly grin she soon turns herself around
Dropping onto her hands and knees as she gently waves her round behind at Marie and coos
Come and take me, my Queen~ Treat me like the lowly animal I am~

>> No.1970220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512191233810.jpg -(322.2 KiB, 500x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329930

>>1970216
"Suika is a lot of fun! We're friends too, but I warn you...if you decide to challenge her, you'll likely not last long...."

She sighs

"I didn't..."

Suika: "Well don't feel too bad Lion, at least you're braver than most for always challenging me!"

Suika: She gasps "Whaaaaa? You don't know what booze is? Well, that won't do, let's remedy that. Waddaya say Lion~?"

"Hmmmm! Alright, but let's do it at the mansion instead. I was just taking her there!"

Suika: "Fine by me~!"

>> No.1970223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512191794198.png -(440.2 KiB, 717x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450757

>>1970219
Marie starts at Jeanne's lewd holes being displayed so shamelessly before her...So Marie gets closer, and places her hands on Jeanne's bountiful ass, giving her soft flesh a squeeze

"Very well♥"

Marie then grabs Jeanne's large blond braid and yanks it a bit. And starts rubbing the underside of her glans and shaft against Jeanne's eager muff. Even slapping the tip against her wet opening several times before...slamming it in balls deep with a powerful thrust

"HAAAAH~!!"

>> No.1970224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512191797620.jpg -(163.3 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167216

>>1970220
Really she's that tough... is everyone here really strong?
The moose looked a little worried when lion told her she didn't last... but then she looked at the Oni.
Then I have to last longer just to show Lion it can be done!
Aww...
Maybe I can challenge you, but after you show me this booze... it smells weird, but if Lion can drink it so can I!
Considering the real moose can get drunk then she most certainly can, and so she'd follow them to the mansion.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff