[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1511917349446.jpg -(8712 B, 600x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8712 No.1969602   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1969603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511917431420.jpg -(988.9 KiB, 955x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1012623
>Girlfriend

Here comes the Martian herself, walking into the room

I'm here, Andre......Pffffthahahahahahahaha!! Oh my glob! What are you wearing?!

>> No.1969605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511917784533.jpg -(165.0 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168956

>>1969599
...
She lets out a sigh
You are still fairly new here I assume.
Might as well be the one who informs her...
The royal family of Hyrule has had many incarnations of Hylia, often named Zelda, aid incarnations of the hero, often named Link, fend off a great evil time and time again for generations. An evil you are undoubtedly very familiar with.

>> No.1969606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511919599964.png -(65.7 KiB, 312x370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67234

>>1969603
"............."

She blushes and looks bashfully looks to the side while pointing her fingers together

"Mmmmn...I-Its for work and I th-thought you'd like it....and this is Camille, we met at the store!"

>> No.1969607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511919763663.jpg -(5.6 MiB, 3035x4299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5902244

>>1969606
Are you supposed to be a Martian?

C: Oui, she is~!

>> No.1969608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511919833114.png -(76.9 KiB, 301x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78709

>>1969607
"Yeah...although its missing cute antennas like yours."

"So um...do...do you like it?"

>> No.1969609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511920637569.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 497x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220964

>>1969608
It's....quaint. It'd be like if I dressed up as a Victorian maid, to use an Earth analogy.

C: Ooh la la, I'd like that!

>> No.1969610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511920826697.png -(86.9 KiB, 540x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89011

>>1969609
"So do you like it! Yes, I'm happy!"

And she'll just go over and gives Yesy a hug and nuzzle. But also speaks into her ear...

"Camille is interested in doing...lewd things, so I brought him over...he's cute isn't he?"

>> No.1969611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511920915927.jpg -(131.5 KiB, 716x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134612

>>1969610
Hmmm....yes, he is! You have good taste.

Camille is just standing there politely

>> No.1969612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511921050717.png -(86.5 KiB, 454x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88578

>>1969611
That's when Camille gets a look from the faux Martian, smiling a little

"I knew she'd like you..."

She takes Camille's hand again and pulls him close to them

"That means w-we're going to have a lot of fun..."

>> No.1969613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511921268658.png -(16.1 KiB, 479x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16532
>You're so going to be my GF

Jam dons a loving and affectionate expression when Simone began to pet her head and brush her hand against her fluffy red hair, causing her ears to fold in a bit

"Hehe...♥ Y-Yeah, this is...this is all so nice..hold me as much as you want."

"I feel so safe and warm..."

>> No.1969614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511921467670.png -(602.3 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
616722
>>Helena
>>Tora

Mmmm~
Elise will continue to suck on Tora's nipples, first one, then the other. She grows bored of that quickly though, sliding out from under her and giving her pet a sly smile.
Someone looks like they're enjoying it~

>> No.1969615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511921777327.png -(587.7 KiB, 957x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
601833

>>1969612
The martian and the kitty both smile at Andrea, and then they probably have naughty fun

>> No.1969616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511921842151.png -(376.6 KiB, 1280x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385615

>>1969613
Just don't tell Ivy

Mmmm~ I agree.

With one arm wrapped around the tiny red one, Simone hugs her against herself, holding her close and stroking her back while her other hand reaches for her little floppy ears. Gently pinching one between her thumb and index finger, she rubs the soft fuzz around her digits as she hums happily to herself.

I'm not sure I could even let go right now actually, heh~

She leans forward slightly in order to plant a light kiss on top of Jam's head, letting out a small giggle as she adds:

You're seriously too huggable for your own good, you know.

Last edited 17/11/28(Tue)21:17.

>> No.1969617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511922233939.jpg -(506.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
518119

>>1969614

>>Sexy Science

Humming pleasantly to herself as her hips move back and forth, the sound of her cock sliding inside of Tora's hot and wet depths filling the room, Helena soon goes
Ah~ That feels wonderful...
And gives the redhead's round behind a few playful slaps as she keeps slamming into her
A fierce and hungry light shining in her eyes

Last edited 17/11/28(Tue)21:23.

>> No.1969618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511922954698.jpg -(284.1 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290898

>>1969614
H-haaa.. Mm... Y-yes, mistress...
>>1969617
Tora's hips would soon be in perfect rhythm with Helena's, the girl practically squealing as her ass is slapped.
Nnh! Nnh..!

>> No.1969619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511923173327.png -(89.8 KiB, 237x309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91991

>>1969616
>>1969616
"Nn~ No not my ears...hehe...I won't make any noises if you decide to squeeze me."

Since she's like a plushie to the blond in terms of size. Jam giggles at this, but her face gets really red after Simone kisses her head

"N-No...k-kisses are my weakness..."

>> No.1969620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511924021412.png -(416.1 KiB, 1280x1308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426051

>>1969619
With a playful look, Simone simply responds:

Hmmm~? What was that? More ear rubs and kisses? Well, if you insist...~

And so, doing the complete opposite that she was asked, Simone keeps right on going! She peppers Jam's head with little kisses while rubbing her ears and stroking her back, before pausing briefly to add:

If I squeeze you, you say? What, you mean you'd squeak like a toy? Maybe I should try it just to see for myself~

Last edited 17/11/28(Tue)21:53.

>> No.1969621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511924609492.png -(101.1 KiB, 334x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103539

>>1969620
"Ah~ Nn...w-wait Simone, nngh..."

Jam just makes adorable sounding murmurs and bashful sounds as Simone showers her with affection

"You...y-you better not."

>> No.1969622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511924699607.png -(720.5 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737819

>>1969618
>>1969617
Will a smile, elise will grab Tora's head, laying down and bringing her face into her crotch. It's pretty clear on what she wants her to do.
Ehehehe~

>> No.1969623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511925229347.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1969618
>>1969622
Working in sync with her Mistress, Helena licks her lips a little as she shifts her angle a bit so that Tora's face gets shoved right into Elise's crotch with each thrust she makes
Meanwhile, the pink haired psion slides her hands around Tora's body in order to take a nice strong hold on her breasts, roughly squeezing them as she presses her body firmly against the engineer's back
Her ass bouncing up and down rapidly as she humps the redhead like a dog in heat

>> No.1969624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511925304125.png -(360.9 KiB, 1024x1418) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369527

>>1969621
The Boobdroid thinks it over, then nods.

Mm, yeah. Maybe not just yet, then. I'm afraid if I hug you any tighter I'll lose you in there.

Instead, Simone simply turns her head and rests her cheek on top of Jam's head, sighing softly.

I could stay like this for hours, though... Now that I think about it, I wonder what time it is, even.

>> No.1969625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511926042126.jpg -(247.2 KiB, 1200x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253135

>>1969622
Ah? Mistre-
Before she could ask anything, her face was shoved into Elise's muff. And she wasn't complaining.
Mmh.. Mhnn...!
>>1969623
As her breasts are gripped, the girl squirms, unable to focus as much on Elise as she'd like to, as Helena's cock sends shockwaves of pleasure through her body with each thrust.

>> No.1969626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511926104778.jpg -(75.1 KiB, 622x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76943

>>1969624
With Simone resting her cheek on Jam's head. The little red one rests her cheek on Simone's shoulder. And plays with her blond braid, brushing the end of it against her snout

"Her hair even smells nice. Her body smells nice too..."

"I have no idea either, its been a good while at least. Its been a lot of fun though! just talking and being with you...you make me feel happy Simone."

>> No.1969627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511926352886.jpg -(53.2 KiB, 599x1031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54477

>>1969623
>>1969625
Ahhhhhhh~!
Elise will moan as she's eaten out. She'll forgive Tora's lack of manners since she IS getting plowed by Helena. She'll start to mentally stroke Tora's mind, though, sending waves of pleasure through her.

>> No.1969628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511926505118.png -(822.6 KiB, 1755x1791) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
842365

>>1969626
Maybe it was all those treats they've had, but it'd seem like even her hair had a scent as sweet as herself.

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way, Jam. There's just something so soothing about hugging you and petting you, you know?

Twirling her finger around the critter's red mane, Simone then lets out a small yawn.

I wouldn't mind heading to bed like this, actually...

>> No.1969629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511926670091.jpg -(737.2 KiB, 966x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754937

>>1969625
>>1969627
It won't be long until Helena finally cums, her hands and fingers sinking firmly into the soft flesh of Tora's breasts as she slams hard into the redhead
Keeping her cock lodged deep inside of her as it pulses with each squirt of hot semen...Helena moaning softly as she climaxes

>> No.1969630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511927288904.png -(86.0 KiB, 395x152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88064

>>1969628
"You're the first one to really tell that...it gives me the warm fuzzies..."

Jam hasn't yawned herself, but her eyes do feel a bit heavy now. perhaps Simone's warmth relaxed her too much, either way, she is ready to turn in with Simone

"Me neither...we can turn in now."

>> No.1969631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511927448283.png -(26.9 KiB, 252x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27555

So after a decent chat and maybe some question dodges about personal wealths the shiny gold Limo pulls into what is a massive golden gated estate's driveway. Which greets its entrants and bids farewell to visitors with a very long fountain along with flowery bushes lining the driveway a for that nice A E S T H E T I C feel. The fountain itself is a smoothed out black marble with a golden trim running along it. It actually looks deep enough to double as a pool. As to why it's out front it's likely to gloat about their wealth. As is the tradition with her father.

Ah, Home sweet home~

At least as sweet as it can be while it's not a golden castle.

The manor itself was obscene. To say it's large is a complete understatement as the manor overlooks ACRES of land with rooms upon rooms upon rooms. And likely some lower levels not visible because Fuck You they're that fucking rich.

>> No.1969632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511927886087.png -(342.3 KiB, 1280x1583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350533

>>1969630
Really? I can't believe I'd be the first... It's just so evident and natural.

After a moment longer, Simone tightens her grip slightly on Jam, one of her arms reaching around her waist to support her as she carefully stands up from the couch.

Oof... It stinks having to move, but we'll be even more comfortable in bed, for sure.

With the squirrel supported and carried safely within the confines of her bosom, Simone begins to head up to Jam's bedroom, as she had previously visited it.

>> No.1969633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511927941711.png -(485.2 KiB, 329x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496859

>>1969631
...
She gets out of the Limo and looks at house. At one point in time she could have easily had a place like this herself. The Edelfelt's were stupidly rich, though those days are long gone now.
O-Oh my, what a wonderful home you have. Reminds me of one I had back on earth when I lived there.
she grins.
Of course a family of Gilgamesh's would show off like this.
D-Does your whole family live here?

>> No.1969634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511928200323.jpg -(102.0 KiB, 722x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104475

>>1969627
>>1969629
A-aaaaah...~
The moans escaping the enslaved girl would more than display her pleasure as her eyes roll into the back of her head, her tongue sliding along Elise's cunny as her own is filled to the brim with Helena's wonderfully rich semen~

>> No.1969635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511928359323.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 900x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1248563

>>1969634
Hahaha~
Elise will squirm a little as Tora and Helena both orgasm. She'll look at Helena hungrily as her body has heated up from the show.
Now I'm feeling left out.

>> No.1969636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511928823125.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 661x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52266

>>1969632
"We will be, promise. My bed is super comfy, memory foam or something."

"But I'm much comfier right here too."

And off they go to Jam's room. With the small-whateverthehell held snugly by the blond

Once they arrive Jam will say:

"Almost time for Mister Sandman to bring us a dream..."

>> No.1969637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511928915811.jpg -(696.2 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712928

>>1969634
>>1969635
...Hm~ Hm~
Helena spends a few more moments thrusting into Tora, before she finally moves to pull out of the lovely redhead
Giving her behind a quick slap with her still partially erect member as she soon smiles at Elise and says
Well, I'd be more than happy to give you some of my love as well, Mistress~

>> No.1969638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511929755389.jpg -(74.6 KiB, 396x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76441

"Yeah I get that, especially when this whole world is kinda like a cross-over thing. Still..."

The topic of AM's strength does seem to spark an inkling in the bald man

"Say man would it be cool if you showed a bit of what you can do?"

>> No.1969639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511929894873.gif -(10.1 KiB, 310x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10329

>>1969633
Oh yes! My father, my mother, I sort of have siblings with this feline boy named Bren my mother adores. There's also the mute boy Chara and the quiet girl Anju...

She shrugs.

I haven't spent much time with either of them..

She gets out of the car as soon as the driver opens the door for her.

Well the pilot will take some time to arrive so I suppose we could use this time to show you around.

She motions for her to go inside with her through the big ornate gold door that was the front door. A little Ralts gets startled upon the door opening but runs up to Nanaya once it sees its just her trainer.

Ah my dear Ralts did you miss me so much~?

She's gonna cuddle her poogeyman give her a sec.

>> No.1969640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511930098394.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

Academics are hard. Along with trying to keep a former Vulpix turned Titty Fox calm. Thankfully with his newly found peace of mind involving tight leather bonds he's able to do some relaxing. And what's an easier way to relax than watching movies with his fatass demon Aunt Razu. Surely nothing can go awry on a nice mellow Tuesday Movie Night.

>> No.1969641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511930107746.jpg -(210.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215001

>>1969638
Huh?
He was caught off guard by what you mean.
I'm not sure what you mean by that young man.
He rubs the back of his head.
And I am technically working right now you know.

>> No.1969642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511930197423.jpg -(36.1 KiB, 164x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36977

>>1969635
>>1969637
Ah.. M-mistress...~
Tora truly wanted to offer to do something for Elise, having heard that. Her submissive little heart swelled. And yet, she was lost in the fog of the afterglow, her tongue hungrily hanging from her mouth...~

>> No.1969643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511930337855.png -(415.3 KiB, 1139x1362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425288

>>1969636
Oh, I bet. Then again, you're pretty comfy yourself.

And so once they get there, Simone approaches the bed and turns around in order to carefully slip one leg under the covers and then the next. She leans with the blogger on top of her as she lays onto her back, resting her head on her pillows as Jam in turn rests herself on Simone's own pillows.

Ahh, now that's much better already...

She relaxes with one arm behind her head, as her other one remains wrapped around Jam, holding her against herself. Her relaxed breathing slowly rises and lowers her along, almost as if rocking her gently.

Whatever dream it might be, I doubt he can make it any nicer than this, heh~

>> No.1969644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511930533874.jpg -(40.5 KiB, 540x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41502

>>1969641
"It's nothing dude."

And he goes back to a more neutral gaze

"Oh...well it was worth a shot."

>> No.1969645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511930936779.jpg -(88.9 KiB, 880x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91068

>>1969643
"Hehe...I was thinking the same thing..."

And once they both lay down Jam is swept away by warmth and comfort. Simone's breathing, the soft heaving. Jam rests comfortably against Simone's chest

"Y-yeah...he'll have his work cut out for him~"

Jam looks into Simone's eyes since they're likely making eye contact and given their positions their faces are likely closer now that they're laying down. So little red will press her noise against Simone's

>> No.1969646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511931269760.png -(1.5 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1573693

>>1969644
...
He pauses.
I don't think I ever met a man more depressed then this... And I knew Eraserhead.
Cough.
W-Well if you want to wait until my shift is over I can maybe show you want you want then. Is that okay?

Last edited 17/11/28(Tue)23:54.

>> No.1969647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511931407125.png -(52.4 KiB, 500x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53697

>>1969645
Simone gladly returns Jam's little eskimo kisses, before finding herself unable to resist a quick little kiss right on her lips! Almost immediately, a faint redness creeps onto her cheeks.

A-Ah, um, sorry about that... That was meant to be a goodnight kiss.

She clears her throat, before closing her eyes out of embarrassment.

W-Well um, goodnight!

>> No.1969648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511931600709.png -(449.5 KiB, 1280x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460277

>>1969646
"Uh, yeah man that's fine. Not like I'm doing anything."

>> No.1969649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932062149.png -(122.6 KiB, 434x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125538

>>1969647
Jam's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden kiss!

"It's fine...I-Its fine, really...I liked it..."

Jam will kiss Simone gently on the lips

"Go-Goodnight."

Her face sinks a little into Simone's softness, also feeling embarrassed. And she can feel her heart racing now, but regardless she'll try sleeping, shutting her eyes tight

>> No.1969650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932066049.jpg -(443.4 KiB, 600x1014) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454068

>>1969640
Virgil!!!
Edith comes stomping through the room, ending with a grinding halt in front of Virgil, face flustered at thoughts Virgil himself might or might not be prepared for
Y-You really did it this time!!!

>> No.1969651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932081420.png -(366.3 KiB, 680x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375139

>>1969648
Well good then!
He says with a smile.
Where would you like to meet up then?
He nods.
Anywhere is fine by me. Ahh, but I am still kind of new to this area and technically I live in space. So i don't really know all the street names yet.

>> No.1969652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932162314.png -(54.7 KiB, 135x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56048

>>1969637
>>1969642
Oh yes....yes I would like that, Helena.
Elise will pull herself out from under Tora, crawling towards Helena.

>> No.1969653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932303431.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1969650
Oh crap what now.

Huh...?

Blink. Blink. Blink.

I.... Have somewhat of an idea what you might be upset over but you'll have to forgive for not remembering what it is Edith...

JUST HOW MUCH DID I DO IN ONE NIGHT!?

On the outside he's calm as can be. But on the inside he's screaming.

>> No.1969654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932408187.png -(188.9 KiB, 894x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193396

>>1969651
Saitama looks over at a public bench next to the guy that's selling Ba-Noodles

"I'll be sitting right there. Still, a lot left of this manga I can read."

>> No.1969655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932588418.jpg -(93.5 KiB, 573x1069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95703

>>1969653
You....You....
...You don't remember?!?
We got drunk and you...we...
...I can't believe this!!!
She begins to tear up, tears dripping down her face as Edith struggles to justify the means for what Virgil did. How dare you!

>> No.1969656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932615721.png -(398.1 KiB, 917x1001) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
407662

>>1969649
Simone brings both of her arms around Jam as she returns her kiss, sighing happily as they finally settle comfortably for the night.

Sweet dreams, Jam...~

And so they'd eventually both fall sound asleep in each other's arms.

AND THAT ONLY TOOK LIKE TEN PLOTSPACES WHOO

>> No.1969657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932785991.jpg -(563.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577063

>>1969642
>>1969652
In that case...
Helena then begins to say as she soon flops herself onto her back, displaying her curvy figure to Elise as she grins lewdly at her
By all means take me for a ride, Mistress~
Her cock already becoming fully erect again just from the mere thought of it as it sticks up like a fleshy mast

>> No.1969658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932830099.png -(40.9 KiB, 450x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41874

>>1969639
...
Luvia knows what those are. Illya had one and it freaked her the fuck out the first time she saw it.
O-Oh, I know what that is. It's a ummm... Pogyman right? One of the girls who lives with me has one of them as well.
Jeez this place is tacky. Does the King of heroes really think this looks good?
He must have a lot of space to run around here ohohohohohoho!
It's been awhile since she laughed that that.
Yes, what a lovely home indeed.

>> No.1969659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511932954898.jpg -(167.5 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171552

>>1969654
He makes an okay sign with his hand.
I have it young Saitama!
He nods.
I'll remember this spot and be back in a few hours if you really don't mind waiting that long. Well I should get back to work! Away!!!
He then jumps away, pretty high into the air. Seems he can't fly. But he has the strength to jump like the hulk.
and then we can skip to that point I suppose.

>> No.1969661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511933578045.png -(560.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
574077

>>1969659
>>1969659
"huh, he can't fly like me."

He says to himself as AM leaps away and goes back to reading. And yeah, a skip is fine

So a few hours later...Saitama is reading his shounen jump magazine while munching on a corn dog

"Tastes a little stale, but it was on sale so..."

>> No.1969662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511933695500.png -(20.4 KiB, 204x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20894

>>1969658
Yes! This is one is called a Ralts he's a bit skittish but he's friendly.

The Ralts behaves almost like a rich person Chihuahua. Always scared unless in the arms of it's owner. Even then it's still kinda scared.

Mother! Are you around!

Jenna's been kind of floored lately due to getting sucker punched by Laura for the first thing she did when she saw her living and breathing again. And she actually hit her fucking hard because the bruise on her face wasn't regenerating for reason. It should've been long gone by now but she's stuck eyeballing it in her bathroom. Not only that Bren's gone missing since the thing went down. So that's got her worried too.

Hmph. She's always off in her own world in this place... So different from back home..

She shakes her head.

No matter. I'm sure she'll be about later. Perhaps Father is about.

She casually strolls through the halls.

>> No.1969663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511933910716.png -(125.1 KiB, 407x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128094

>>1969661
whoosh, thud!!!
Suddenly All Might lands in front of you again, and this time not in a civil protectors uniform but his hero outfit he cam to this world in.
Yo young Saitama!
He waves to you.
Did I keep you waiting long?

>> No.1969664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511934065924.png -(45.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46400

>>1969655
Virgil is confused but somewhat composed. Edith suddenly crying he was not something he was exactly prepared for. At the same time he's not gonna lie to her. He's known Edith since he was just a little shit. They always got along fairly well. Even if Virgil and Ivy tended to stare at times.

Edith. Please take a breath. You need to understand I was VERY drunk that night... From what I know there are a LOT of things I still don't know from that day. My dad wont tell because he says it's something I need to find out.

He tries to put her face up to his.

Edith. Look at me.

He breathes in. And then breathes out.

Tell me what happened.

>> No.1969665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511934153762.png -(217.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222635

>>1969663
Saitama looks up at the Symbol of Peace

"Sup. And nah you didn't...well I don't know, I haven't bothered checking the time since you left."

Closes his magazine and stands up

>> No.1969666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511934268669.png -(993.5 KiB, 751x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1017328

>>1969662
O-Oh we don't need to bother your parents, they are sure to be busy and I wouldn't want to impose upon them at all.
I'm sure Gilgamesh wouldn't know who I am but... He can sense I'm a master right? But then again there is no war... It would be awkward though knowing what I know from that light novel. And her mother... Well I don't want to think what kind of person allowed themselves to have Gilgamesh's child.
She grins. Do you have lots of these pogyman things? I-I have to admit they freaked me out the first time I saw them. i wasn't use to such creatures... But they seem like they understand us somehow.

>> No.1969667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511934378101.jpg -(105.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108198

>>1969665
...
He pauses.
Young man Saitama, I don't mean to but into your life like this but... Are you okay?
He pauses and scratches the side of his head.
You seem... Well, you don't seem like you're happy.

>> No.1969669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511934751034.png -(841.4 KiB, 1280x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861620

>>1969667
"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. You can chill, I'm not going to jump off a bridge or anything like that."

>> No.1969670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511934835759.jpg -(443.4 KiB, 600x1014) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454068

>>1969664
We had sex you idiot!
And I believed you would have fond memories of it!
But no...! You just had to forget everything!

>> No.1969671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511935428979.jpg -(131.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134187

>>1969652
>>1969657
As Elise makes her way over to Helena, Tora would slowly tremble, her muscles making it a bit difficult for her to crawl over and join them. But still, she would. Soon enough, she would reach around Elise's chest, groping her breasts in her hands and licking gently at her neck.
M-mistress... I'll make you feel good too... Right..?

>> No.1969673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511936099341.jpg -(108.9 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111482

>>1969657
>>1969671
Yesss~
Elise will position herself over Helena's dick, pushing herself down onto it as Tora starts to fondle her. She loves being pampered by her pets and it show.
I want you both to make me feel good~

>> No.1969674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511936226558.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>1969670
....

He STAAAAAAAAAAAARES at Edith.

... Edith that would be something I WOULD want to remember.... I'd like to remember such a thing very fondly but alas my memory was impaired by an influx of alcohol after almost drowning in it.

She can tell Virgil hates himself for not being able to fetch that memory right now. Especially since he knows how 'bouncy' Edith is naturally.

Mind you I had no say in it because I was flung in there by the Oni King.

>> No.1969676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511936481332.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1969671
>>1969673
The only further sound that comes from Helena for now is a small grunt as Elise lowers herself onto her long and hard member
The grunt dissolving into a pleased murmur as she moves to stroke and squeeze Elise's thighs, the psion beaming up happily at the girl

>> No.1969677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511939237409.jpg -(176.5 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180695

>>1969673
>>1969676
Haaa... Your skin is so soft, Mistress..
Kiss... Kiss...
And that smile on your face..
Kiss... Kiss... Tora continues laying small, gentle kisses along Elise's neck as she tweaks the girl's nipples, playing with her, stimulating her in sporadic, concentrated motions, pinching now and again before moving back to a gentler approach... And twisting just when he Mistress would least suspect it.

>> No.1969678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511965686012.jpg -(97.5 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99848

>>1969674
W-Well...either way...!
You have to take responsibility for the outcome! Understand?
Edith naturally calms down a bit as Virgil expresses guilt about the incident, relaxing herself as she takes a deep breath
Something...happened.

>> No.1969680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511975104120.jpg -(88.3 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90450

Motherhood has been an interesting experience for Abylon for the past couple of months. Their genetically enhanced daughter has grown in both body and mind in record time. She is pleased with this development

Right now she's in her lab, going over several work documents filled with scientific and mathematical jargon on her computer. Typing away busily while occasionally sipping her coffee

>> No.1969681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511976245940.png -(152.3 KiB, 673x825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155974

>>1969680
Shurui walks into the lab on her tablet, dabbling with code as she begins work on a new program, still fairly silent after only spending so much time in this world. She'll sit in a chair not too far away before turning up towards her lovely mother
...Why do we celebrate a holiday for some guy who died in another universe?

>> No.1969682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511976664223.jpg -(59.7 KiB, 600x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61109

>>1969681
Abylon turns towards Shurui on her rotating chair and smiles

"I suppose it is because that tradition is hardwired into most of the people that live here. They come from places that celebrated such things. So they continue doing so here, even when far from their home dimension."

"Your aunt and I didn't celebrate these things back on Mars."

>> No.1969683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511978418761.jpg -(110.9 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113595

Since Nines was given a parchment via Suika on how to get to Oni no Kuni, let's say he arrived with possibly Baiken earlier. With Baiken fucking off to see what work she can get, or just to get drunk...leaving Nines to explore the oni village by himself. The oni women are huge and tall! Just like everything else, except for one, in particular, she's smol

And had just finished pummeling a larger male oni, she places her foot on his head and drinks from a bottle of sake

"Fufu~ Looks like I win, you will now fight for me~"

She's gathering allies for THINGS. And in Oni no Kuni, you claim what you defeat

>> No.1969684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511979063214.jpg -(101.2 KiB, 743x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103645

>>1969683
Nines had decided to travel with Baiken to the Oni Village. He preferred travelling with someone rather than alone and 2E was running her own errands, so Nines decided to go with Baiken. It also gave him the possibility to study Baiken, a human, a little. But now he was on his own, walking through the Oni village with Pod in tow
The energy readings in this village are off the scale. Not to mention their builds. These Oni are amazing

And then he'd hear some sorta commotion. Walking over to check it out curiously, he'll find a smol. Right now he'll only stand and observe curiously, but he'll be hard to miss in a crowd
Some kind of mating ritual?

>> No.1969685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511979668749.jpg -(287.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294622

>>1969684
Baiken is as Baiken does

Anyway, the male oni submitted to Shuten's superior strength and fighting prowess. And agreed to fight for her since she's earned it

Even after the fight there's a sense of respect and comradery between the two. Shuten notices the boy since he looks far different from everyone else. She doesn't approach him yet, not until she and her new ally part ways after fist bump

That's when she approaches him with a diva like gait

"You're a new face~"

>> No.1969686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511980129326.png -(232.7 KiB, 585x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238322

>>1969685
This reminds me of how we used to tame the moose and giant boars. Give'm a smack and ride them down until they obey. I guess Oni work in the same manner?
Nines was ready to move on, but then you had noticed him. Feeling that he's got your curiosity, he swallowed softly and waited until you started coming towards him. He gives you an awkward smile and nod
I'm just visiting, ma'am. A friend gave me directions and I got curious about how the Oni live.
...
Do fights like this happen often?

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)13:28.

>> No.1969687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511980707245.jpg -(248.6 KiB, 939x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254540

>>1969686
"My my, he's a cute one. Something about him though~"

"Indeed they do. Sometimes because we're challenged, so we defend our honor. But most of the time it happens because we find it fun, hoho~"

>> No.1969688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511981085051.png -(113.3 KiB, 605x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116055

>>1969687
Raising an eyebrow
Who'd have thought a society like this could exist? They treat fighting and violence like a game..
What happened in this case? It sounded like you had recruited him.

>> No.1969689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511981278902.png -(595.5 KiB, 840x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609775

>>1969688
"He fancied me and challenged me to a fight. The winner will become the other's property. Those were the terms."

She takes another drink

"So I claimed him for myself."

>> No.1969690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511981920571.png -(904.1 KiB, 987x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
925813

>>1969689
Nodding. He'll be going over what he already knew about the Oni and adding to it.
My hypothesis about Oni sizes being an indicator of their power is also wrong. This one can take out a male bigger than herself, after all. Maybe the size of the horn is relevant?
I see. Something like that is also allowed here.. Oni society and Auroran society seem to have more in common than I first thought. Interesting.

>> No.1969691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511982197971.png -(361.1 KiB, 784x869) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369724

>>1969690
"Maybe a bit, but these have been oni ways of life since long before I arrived here~"

>> No.1969692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511982962516.jpg -(54.4 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55741

>>1969691
Nods
I know about that. About how Oni were ancient beings on some versions of Earth. How they're... you're, I guess, mythological creatures that some ancient island tribe wrote about. Or not mythological I guess, since you're actually real. No offense meant, ma'am.

Very polite isn't he

>> No.1969693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511983318985.jpg -(471.1 KiB, 1280x1364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482363

>>1969692
"No offense taken, I am aware of our place in certain realities~"

"Its more or less how Char Lotte explained it to me."

"My name is Shuten Douji, I insist you call me Shuten."

>> No.1969694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511984018117.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 580x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131392

>>1969693
The Pod lazily floating next to Nines will suddenly come alive, swiveling in your direction
Pod: Observation: Shuten-Douji is the name of a Oni leader who lived in a mountain in the ancient land of Japan, according to its legends. Sometimes referred to as "Strongest of Oni". Shuten-Douji was also male.

Nines will turn his head towards the Pod, looking thoughtful
9S: So then, this one's a gender-flipped version?
Pod: Correct. Regardless of gender, caution is recommended.

Nodding he'll turn back to the smol
Sorry about that. I'm 9S and this is Pod 153. A pleasure to meet you, miss Shuten.

>> No.1969695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511984279633.png -(323.6 KiB, 600x1061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331394

>>1969694
"Ohohoho~! What an interesting and informative device~"

"It pains me to admit it, Yuugi is much stronger than I. Thankfully she's amazing company, and a true oni like oni~"

Shuten gets closer and inspects Pod 153 with a fangy smile

"A pleasure Nine Ess. An odd name, is it truly your true name?"

>> No.1969696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511984882712.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 586x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56960

>>1969695
The Pod will move back when she attempts to get closer
Pod 153: Warning: Please maintain a polite distance away from me.
9S: Pod's not a device. He's my partner! We're a tight knit team. And yes. my name is 9S. It's... Its a long story. Not something I'd rather talk about.

Popola told me to keep a low profile
Nodding, he'll try to change the subject
So are you one of the bosses here too?

>> No.1969697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511985264125.jpg -(112.4 KiB, 759x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115140

>>1969696
"Oh, you're warning me~? That's cute."

She chuckles, waving her hand and takes another drink

"That's fine, I'm not an overly curious sort anyway. And no, I'm not, but I am good friends with Yuugi, who owns all that you see here."

>> No.1969698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511986007800.png -(67.2 KiB, 540x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68771

>>1969697
He'll smile
I know her. We've met when I was a new arrival. Its hard to imagine her ruling this village, though. I suppose she keeps everything in check with just her strength?

>> No.1969699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511986254198.png -(1.5 MiB, 863x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521175

>>1969698
Shuten grins

"She's also well respected, feared and admired. So that is part of it."

>> No.1969700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511987070569.jpg -(138.0 KiB, 845x869) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141345

>>1969699
I see.. So there is more to Oni society than just brute force and honor. Interesting. Oh, if its not too much trouble, what places can you recommend I check out here?

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)15:24.

>> No.1969701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511987444967.jpg -(40.2 KiB, 640x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41170

>>1969700
"There is usually always something to see below the surface, young man."

As Shuten has proven, she's quite well spoken for an oni. And isn't a boisterous and brutish sort. Not right now at least

"That depends on your fancy or vices~ The bathhouses here are quite exquisite. But since this is a trading hub of the sort as well the bazaar should have plenty for you to see."

>> No.1969702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511987822811.png -(26.3 KiB, 454x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26889

>>1969701
Nines is pure, pure!

He'll blush a little
My..vices? Bathhouses? Uhm, nothing like that for me, miss Shuten. But I'd be really interested in seeing the bazaar. I'm also looking for anything culturally significant.

Maybe I can get a gift for the girls back home

>> No.1969703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511988051756.jpg -(149.5 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153089

>>1969702
"Fufufu~"

"All the shops native to Oni no Kuni sell genuine oni wares. You ought to have no issue finding something~"

>> No.1969704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511988808083.png -(244.8 KiB, 822x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250658

>>1969703
Neat. I'll pick up a couple of gifts for my friends there. Can you point me to the bazaar and some of these native stores?

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)15:53.

>> No.1969705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511989012407.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 850x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91813

>>1969704
"Instead I'll take you there~"

>> No.1969706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511989283064.jpg -(89.2 KiB, 637x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91310

>>1969705
He'll blush a little again
Is that okay, miss Shuten? You don't have to. I'm sure you have better things to do than giving me a tour around the village.

>> No.1969707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511989491834.jpg -(146.8 KiB, 850x1291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150330

>>1969706
"Hmhm, what a cute blush~"

Sips

"I'm free to do as I please, and I have chosen what I wanted to do."

>> No.1969708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511989843162.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 1024x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120536

>>1969707
Well that's the law of the land I guess..
He'll swallow, blushing even harder when you pointed it out
Uhm.. right. In that case, I'm thankful for your help, miss Shuten.

>> No.1969710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511990160700.jpg -(142.9 KiB, 850x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146298

>>1969708
"Think nothing of it, now come!"

And off she goes towards the bazaar, expecting Nines to follow

>> No.1969711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511990510498.png -(175.6 KiB, 534x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179842

>>1969710
Right away, ma'am.

And so he'll start walking next to her. While he's going to be paying attention to what she's saying, Shuten will probably notice that his eyes are darting everywhere. Like a kid's who's seeing shiny things everywhere

>> No.1969712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511990724989.jpg -(294.6 KiB, 1200x1835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301626

>>1969711
She will notice, his reactions amuse her. Aside from oni of all shapes and colors. He'll see many various forms of people, races, accents and etc. All shopping or trying to sell their wares. What they sell being from normal enough looking things to the bizarre and everything in between

"See anything you like~?"

>> No.1969713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511991012654.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 1200x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101607

Its been a few hours since Jalter finally gave birth to her daughter Noémie (Naomi). There were no complications, it was a successful birthing. And now Jalter lays in her bed, resting/recovering after the whole ordeal. While holding her baby close, as a loving mother should

She's just gently rocking Noémie as she feeds

>> No.1969714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511991336174.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 664x915) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1384286

>>1969712
Wow... there are so many different types of people here. There may even be more variety here than in Aurora. And all these items. This looks interesting! And this and this and this..!

Occasionally he'll go to a stand and pick up things to look closer at, almost at random. One time he'll look at an ordinary bowl, otherwise a painting, some obscure statue. Meanwhile Pod will be analyzing the items and feeding information to Nines regarding their origin, what materials they're made from, age and other such things. Of course some times he'll pick up some silly stuff like a childs toy or some female hygiene item or sex item.

>> No.1969716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511991520524.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>1969713
Standing by Jeanne, june watches over her shoulder making a small smile. Enjoying the moment before speaking in a low voice to let the child relax.
"...Isn't she adorable? I'm happy to be here for this, Jeanne."

>> No.1969717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511991598832.png -(354.3 KiB, 1000x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362844

>>1969714
And when he picked up a sex toy she grins

"Is that for one of your friends too~?"

>> No.1969718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511991620544.png -(812.3 KiB, 1245x3113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
831843

>>1969682
You did huh?
She'll turn towards her tablet, minimizing the coding application before opening the internet browser, numerous tabs displaying articles on Christmas history
Well, people seem to be getting sort of crazy about it.
Something about some old guy named Santa?

>> No.1969719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511991802839.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107749

>>1969716
Her face goes red with June's words. She'd tsun about it, but right now she doesn't have the energy and she doesn't wish to get loud due to the baby

"...It's...good seeing you here. For this..."

She says, looking towards him

>> No.1969721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511992253294.png -(481.4 KiB, 700x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492911

>>1969717
Huh? I was just looking at items for my col-..

He'll look over to you surprised, then back to the item he was holding in his hand before realizing what he was holding and putting it back on the stand.
Oh crap! No-No... that was an accident. I got too much into it and was more interested in where these were from and how they were made rather than what they actually were. hahaha..

>> No.1969722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511992312511.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112066

>>1969718
"Santa Claus, if I recall correctly. A sort of magical being capable of delivering presents to supposed good girls and boys all over the world in a single night. Silly sounding, but it is interesting."

Glances at her tablet

"Been doing some research, have you?"

>> No.1969723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511992417876.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>1969719
"Hmhm."
June hums to himself happily listening to jalter's words, wearing a large smile.
It's nice to be here for this... ...I'm happy she's out of the factory like this.

"Again... Thanks for letting me be here. I didn't wanna miss this."

>> No.1969724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511992590260.png -(225.7 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231155

>>1969721
"Ha~! You're an interesting one."

She waves her hand

"I was merely teasing you anyway. You're a rare find, not being interested in more intimate relations."

>> No.1969726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511992807678.png -(182.7 KiB, 681x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187132

>>1969722
Yea...
She pouts a bit
There's just so many different variations of the holiday. Different meanings behind it too.
Makes me wonder how this Santa thing came to be. It's the only thing that doesn't make very much sense.

>> No.1969727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511993023815.jpg -(281.5 KiB, 800x915) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288294

>>1969724
Shakes his head innocently
Oh.. Uhm, well, I'm taken already, ma'am. I'm not interested in anyone else than my 2B.

>> No.1969729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511993497009.png -(2.4 MiB, 3000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2472797

>>1969723
She'll sigh

"Stop saying thanks...I heard you the first time, idiot..."

The baby had her fill and just coos

"....Now come hold your daughter."

>> No.1969730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511993740223.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 585x863) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234859

>>1969727
"Another with a number in its name."

Shuten taps her chin and gives Nines an inquisitive look

"Oh so it's like that, I see. Then I suppose she's lucky she has a young man that is so loyal~"

>> No.1969731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511993957886.jpg -(87.8 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89921

>>1969726
"Oh that."

She leans back in her chair and crosses her legs, taking a sip out of her "Best Mom" mug

"According to my research on the matter some time ago..."

"The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around...280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey back on Earth. Much admired for his piety and kindness. And many legends simply were born from that."

>> No.1969732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511994063947.jpg -(100.8 KiB, 850x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103215

>>1969730
Careful, the kid's pretty much glowing with happiness now that he's started talking about his toobs.
No, its me who's lucky to have someone like her.

>> No.1969734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511994149650.png -(99.0 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101396

>>1969729
"But I mean it... So I'll continue to say it. Hmph."
Playfully swinging to the side, he'd tense up being asked that. Taking a good luck over at Naomi, he reaches out carefully to slip his hands under their child and gently pull her up to his chest. Staring at her face, he relaxes beginning to gently rock her.
"She takes after you~"

>> No.1969735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511994393702.jpg -(571.6 KiB, 750x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585360

>>1969732
"Ha~! Look at you, hmhm, young love."

>> No.1969736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511994432746.jpg -(129.2 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132277

>>1969735
Heh... yeah...

>> No.1969737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511994460276.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 2200x1569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1758637

>>1969731
So what, is this guy immortal? Or is he just a myth...?
And in walks Nariko, licking a candy cane as she sneaks up behind Shurui, giving her a big hug
Nariko: Oh Santa is real alright~ And he's coming here to bring gifts for all of us! Specially you~
Nariko nuzzles into Shurui as she's held, Shurui nuzzling back with just as much affection, though still a bit pouty
Shurui: As if you would know dad...

>> No.1969738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511994704859.png -(101.8 KiB, 530x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104281

>>1969734
She couldn't help but grin a little at that

"She gripped my finger earlier, it was strong. And she has a large appetite..."

>> No.1969739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511994867115.jpg -(100.5 KiB, 850x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102907

>>1969737
Abylon just smiles at the affectionate moment between them

"Hm~ Now now, in this world, he's quite real. Although I think he's Russian?"

>> No.1969740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511995054924.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 850x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91814

>>1969736
She'll just wink at him

"Anyway, there's still much more to see~ Ready to continue?"

>> No.1969742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511995174118.jpg -(105.0 KiB, 716x795) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107474

>>1969740
Making sure he put the thing back properly. He'll nod and will join up with you again
Yes. Lead the way, miss.

>> No.1969743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511995238220.jpg -(31.1 KiB, 276x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31801

>>1969738
"That's a good sign. She's got no abnormalities as far as I can tell, so I'm glad."
Continuing to cradle their daughter, june pats Naomi's head. Being filled with warm feelings being in contact with her, he continues to hum a small tune for her.
"I wonder how she'll turn out... I'm looking forward our future."

>> No.1969744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511995762717.png -(1.5 MiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1551157

>>1969742
And so she'll show him around some more! Such as the weapons, books and trinkets, some guy selling obscure game, movie, and comic stuff from Earth. And it's getting really busy for me, and we've been at this a while. So I propose a fade to Shuten showing Nines around some more before he goes back to meet up with Baiken

>> No.1969745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511995934631.jpg -(419.6 KiB, 2047x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429646

>>1969744
Fade works. Baiken gets a Oni drinking saucer from Nines as a gift

>> No.1969746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511996423076.jpg -(5.6 MiB, 5088x7087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5835042

>>1969743
And seeing June and Naomi like that does make Jalter feel something warm as well. Even if she won't outright state it. She nods

"...As long as she grows up happy."

>> No.1969747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511996932106.png -(182.7 KiB, 681x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187132

>>1969739
Shurui: A Russian Santa... Are you serious?
Nariko: She's very serious!
Says as Nariko's arms slide around Abylon, giving her a passionate kiss on the lips before nuzzling her as well, Shurui going back to her tablet while eyerolling
Shurui: Oh sure you are.

>> No.1969748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511997010828.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>1969746
"That's the plan! I'll rely on you and you can rely on me."
He quickly closes his mouth realizing he was getting loud from excitement. Quickly looking down, he'd continue to rock the baby in case.
"Ah... I'm a clown."

>> No.1969749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511998330216.jpg -(111.1 KiB, 400x523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113751

>>1969747
"Darling~"

She'd say and returns the kiss and returns the nuzzling afterward

"Santa doesn't bring any presents to those that don't believe in him either~"

>> No.1969750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511998500265.jpg -(155.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159510

>>1969748
"Idiot...don't be so loud. Then it's a good thing that you are, at least then Naomi will have something to laugh at."

She says...smiling a little because she didn't mean that in a mean-spirited kind of way

>> No.1969751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511999170806.jpg -(450.0 KiB, 1050x1375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460791

>>1969749
Shurui: ...What?
Nariko: That's right! You need to believe in Santa!
Shurui: Dad, isn't this your first Christmas too?
Nariko: Of course! But that doesn't mean I don't have faith in Santa!
Shurui: Then sure. Santa's real. Whatever.

>> No.1969752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511999253116.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 394x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47849

>>1969750
"Haha, that's also fine. Playing the fool for others to enjoy themselves... It's not too different than what I normally do."
June would shrug, but instead plays with Naomi more. Holding her out to jalter with a smile.
"She's just adorable. I can't help it."

>> No.1969753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1511999977441.png -(423.6 KiB, 850x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433717

>>1969751
>>1969751
"We'll find out on Christmas. Good boys and girls get presents. But bad boys and girls get an ugly lump of coal instead."

Nod, nod

>> No.1969754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512000203198.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141052

>>1969752
"That makes the both of us."

She says and gently takes Naomi who is already fallen fast asleep

"Naomi is French for sweetness or our delight. It's perfect..."

>> No.1969755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512000256680.png -(184.8 KiB, 665x1081) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189261

>>1969753
Shurui: Hey! I've been good!
Nariko: So you do believe in Santa!
Shurui: Dad, Santa isn't the reason I'm good.
Nariko: But you still responded to your mother rather quickly~
Shurui: S-So what...???

>> No.1969756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512000786676.jpg -(88.3 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90450

>>1969755
"Looks like someone has their fur in a twist~"

Says Abylon, sticking her tongue out playfully at her daughter. Joining her father in teasing the poor youngster

>> No.1969757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512001445383.jpg -(855.5 KiB, 1291x1362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
876042

>>1969756
Nariko: Looks like our Shurui WILL be getting gifts from Santa!
Shurui: Th-That's not what I was...ugh! You two are such a handful...
Nariko: Why not listen to some Christmas songs? That always gets me into the Christmas spirit!
Shurui: ...Right.

>> No.1969758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512002189809.png -(237.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243219

>>1969757
"Hahaha~ Anyway dear, don't fret so much over it. I'm sure your father will play plenty of music for you to hear later."

Says Abylon as she takes Nariko's hand and grips it gently

"We made something so beautiful."

>> No.1969759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512002742019.png -(180.1 KiB, 597x897) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184418

>>1969758
Nariko returns the grip, nuzzling into Abylon again while planting a soft kiss on her neck, tail wagging as she turns towards Shurui
Nariko: Our baby...
Shurui: They better be good...
Nariko: Oh they are! Specially when decorating a Christmas tree! Or baking Christmas cookies~
Shurui: Cookies...?
Shurui quickly turns to them in glee, clearly a cookie fan
Nariko: Of course! But we'll need to leave some out for Santa!
Shurui: Starting to like this old man's taste!

>> No.1969760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512002969642.jpg -(95.7 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97967

>>1969759
"A big plate of cookies with a big glass of cold milk. He really enjoys that the most."

Abylon didn't believe in this stuff before. But the world being like it is, she's a believer know. Since there is an actual Russian Santa around, so maybe he likes vodka too

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)19:49.

>> No.1969761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512003074543.jpg -(386.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396074

Izzy had returned to Helen's home; rather than knocking, she entered and made her way to the living room.

I'll be in the living room!
She says, announcing herself as she makes herself comfortable.

>> No.1969762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512003128736.jpg -(94.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97196
>Nath

Star breaker would indeed head out for her walk to calm down, it would probably take a while, but eventually she would come back knock at nath's door

>> No.1969763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512003232844.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1969761
Helen would then walk into the room with a few bags of chips and a few pop bottles
Just in time~
I was going to binge watch movies.

>> No.1969764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512003479255.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65255

>>1969763
Really?
Izzy looked up at her as she entered.

What are we watching today?

>> No.1969765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512003720102.png -(1.2 MiB, 737x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1217802

>>1969754
"I suppose that's right, huh..."
June smiles awkwardly reminiscing for a moment before looking back at the two.

"For her... Its absolutely perfect. So sweet she can make you soften up."

>> No.1969766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512003840238.png -(191.4 KiB, 673x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196032

>>1969760
Nariko: But we might not get gifts without a well decorated tree~
Shurui: That does sound pretty fun...
Nariko: It sure is~ Your mother and I will take you out to pick one tomorrow. How does that sound?
Shurui: Sounds like a plan! I'll start looking up cookie recipes in the meantime!
She'll open a new window and start browsing the local search engine before making her way into the living room, Nariko nuzzling into Abylon while watching her go
Our little girl...~

>> No.1969767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512004101914.png -(399.8 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409354

>>1969766
"She's perfect. She mental capacity is high, but still curious enough to get excited about things like this."

>> No.1969768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512004293446.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58058

>>1969765
She'll blush again, giving June a LOOK

"Hmph..."

But...it softens because he's right

"And I'm not going to fucking hear the end of it..."

>> No.1969769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512004351345.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1969764
Dragon ball super
I feel like I haven't binge watched anime in forever, so it should be fun.

>> No.1969770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512004441480.png -(591.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605161

>>1969769
...I forgot anime was a thing.
Izzy says, staring blankly at the TV now.
She's had her mind on all kinds of other things. Almost all of them lewd.

>> No.1969771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512004681336.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1550x2050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1442199

>>1969767
And she's beautiful. Just like you~
Giving her a long, passionate kiss against Abylon's lips, eager to keep them held together before slowly breaking away after a number of minutes
My precious Abylon...~
She says before gnawing on Abylon's ear
...Lets take a break from all this...

>> No.1969772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512004751936.jpg -(114.3 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117020

>>1969771
"Nnnn~"

She shivers, blushing and moaning softly at Nariko's advances

"Yes, darling...~"

>> No.1969773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512004896310.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 453x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74056

>>1969768
When he gets that look from jalter, june shirks away from it trying to hide a small grin.
"Probably not... There's quite a few who'll think it's a peculiar- But adorable sight. ...I'll probably keep teasing the both of you about two about it. I'm sure Naomi will enjoy seeing mommy smile more."

>> No.1969774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512005325283.png -(3.0 MiB, 1444x1454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3127627

>>1969772
She'll gently help her out of the chair, making their way to the bedroom as Nariko slowly starts removing clothing, crawling on top of her like usual, but instead of going right at it, her arms gently slide through Abylon's hair, before kissing her lovingly for as long as she could, member resting against Abylon's tight entrance as their hands merge, holding each other in loving tranquility

>> No.1969775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512005531539.jpg -(120.5 KiB, 700x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123405

>>1969774
Abylon will feel that this is...different. The passionate is definitely there, but this feels more intimate. She likes this change and welcomes it with delight. Her face gets red like that of a bride's as they kiss...Abylon grips Nariko's hands tightly, the tight grip of a lover

>> No.1969776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512006327798.jpg -(926.3 KiB, 1327x1693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
948494

>>1969775
She continues kissing her, slowly pulling back before gradually sliding it in, their breasts clenching together as Nariko oddly enough, begins in slow gradual thrusts, before backing away
...I love you Abylon...
Before continuing her slow thrusts, merging their lips together again, ocassionally breaking away in case Abylon says something in return

>> No.1969777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512006487629.jpg -(112.0 KiB, 960x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114731

>>1969773
Jeanne frowns and turns her head away. Her blush remaining

"I swear you're such a pain in the ass, June..."

>> No.1969778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512006760502.jpg -(153.5 KiB, 800x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157197

>>1969776
Abylon let's out a long, drawn-out moan as Nariko's length slips inside her. Her sex lovingly tightens around the invading length

She kisses back hotly yet with plenty of feeling, and once Nakiro breaks away she says:

"Nnngh~ Nnn~ I...I love you too darling~"

>> No.1969779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007115235.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>1969777
"Ahaha, what's wrong with a bit of playful teasing? That's your weakness, and you're mine. Well... And her."
Looking down he smiles at Naomi really happy.
"Hmhm, hear that? That's mommy being a tsun."

>> No.1969780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007250922.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520660

>>1969770
Yeah, it's easy to forget when you have so much to do.

>> No.1969781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007257848.jpg -(145.8 KiB, 700x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149347

>>1969762
Nath doesn't respond. But the door does open. The clinically depressed bot would be sitting on her bed against the corner. Tucking herself into and sulking quietly.

>> No.1969782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007331573.png -(442.2 KiB, 884x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452777

>>1969779
"G-Gggrr...if it wasn't for Naomi I'd get up and beat the shit out of you.."

>> No.1969783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007792990.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>1969782
"Eh, but you gotta relax, she'll wake up..."
Chuckling to himself, tries to pat jeanne's head.
"C'mon, it's just a joke for the most part..."

>> No.1969784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007806814.png -(103.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106232

>>1969781
Are you alright?
She would say as she approaches the girl to sit on the side of the bed

>> No.1969785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007827781.jpg -(908.7 KiB, 1400x1706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
930503

>>1969778
She'll continue kissing her lovingly, as her thrusts, rather than pick up quickly, slowly continues over the course of several hours, gradually increasing each time Abylon climaxes, occasionally expressing her love in words as they gear towards the end, Abylon left a dripping mess before the finale, Nariko's cock throbbing as the seed gathered in her balls begin gushing out
...We'll...be together...forever...
...Haaa....haaa...my darling Abylon...~
Her thrusts now quick and powerful as she slams against Abylon's pussy

>> No.1969786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512007848018.png -(170.1 KiB, 372x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174134

>>1969783
"..........."

Jalter remains silent and just...pouts as June is as June does

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)21:10.

>> No.1969787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512008006915.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65255

>>1969780
...Have I seen this version of Dragon Ball before? There were so many of them.

>> No.1969788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512008157480.jpg -(405.1 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414838

>>1969784
"..."
Nath is still quiet. She doesn't seem responsive at this time...

>> No.1969789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512008198082.jpg -(239.4 KiB, 850x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245105

>>1969785
Abylon's belly has swelled from all of Nariko's semen being unleashed inside her. She couldn't get enough of that hot, gooey, feeling, she loves it

She screams out Nariko's name several times as she quickly thrusts in and out of her, her face looking silly because she's being fucked silly. But her pussy keeps tightening more and more, wanting to drain every drop from nariko's large balls

And when it is finally over...the white-haired Martian mother is left a dripping and highly satisfied mess on the bed. Breathing heavily, basking in the aftermath of their lovemaking. Good thing Abylon took her contraceptives

"Haaa~ Haa~ Ha...."

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)21:16.

>> No.1969790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512008296402.png -(44.7 KiB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45748

>>1969788
You're not down over upsetting me earlier, are you?

>> No.1969791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512008422494.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>1969787
That's the series that came after battle of the gods since it was so popular.
So maybe not.

>> No.1969792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512008653683.png -(170.6 KiB, 754x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174697

>>1969786
"Aww... Come on..."
He stops patting jeanne's head and looks over Naomi playfully cooing in a low voice to her.
"Mommy's being mean to me~"

>> No.1969793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512008707001.png -(717.2 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
734399

>>1969791
Oh well, I'll be seeing it now I guess~!

>> No.1969794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512009004843.jpg -(120.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123816

>>1969790
Nath shuffles a bit, rolling up even more. Pressing her face into her thighs, she'd try to have her hair cover more of her face.

>> No.1969795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512009063179.jpg -(557.1 KiB, 820x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
570448

>>1969792
The baby continues sleeping soundly, looking adorable

Meanwhile Jalter sighs and faces June again

"A-Anyway...June. Is her crib set up and ready to be used?"

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)21:31.

>> No.1969796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512009104255.jpg -(455.6 KiB, 985x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466574

>>1969789
Haaaa....haaaaa....
They'll merge lips one last time, their tongues swirling as Nariko keeps her member lodged into Abylon, seed still gushing out as drool slides down her cheek, before pulling away, nuzzling into Abylon in sweet bliss
...I couldn't dream of anything else for Christmas...besides you and Shurui...~

>> No.1969797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512009513343.jpg -(93.5 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95792

>>1969796
Abylon returns the nuzzling, closing her eyes as she continues recovering. taking refuge in Nariko's large and milky breasts

"Neither could I. I love you both..."

>> No.1969798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512009517912.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>1969795
"Of course it's been set up. We were waiting for this to happen any day... You want it by the bedside so you can keep a good eye on her?"
Quickly shuffling leaving the room with soft steps, he'd return with the encumbering thing in his hands. Trying to take the utmost care to not bump into anything to upset Naomi.

>> No.1969799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512009841381.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1099792

>>1969798
Jalter will nod and waits for June to return with the crib. After he sets it down someplace proper where Jalter can easily watch. She looks at her daughter and gently kisses her forehead, looking at her with a loving and motherly gaze

"......."

"Alright...here June, put her to bed."

>> No.1969800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512010082304.jpg -(938.9 KiB, 1327x1693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
961472

>>1969797
She's welcome to them if she so desires, letting Abylon rest on her soft pillows as Nariko gently strokes her hair, smiling softly as they take in the quiet winter night
...Lets find a place of our own. After Christmas...
That way we can have plenty of space for Shurui. And the rest of our children...
...We'll be one big happy family~

>> No.1969801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512010468893.jpg -(360.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368840

>>1969794
Hmm... I'm sorry if I got upset at you.
But I did say I would calm down, so I'm fine now too.
No more worries, okay?

>> No.1969802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512010660151.jpg -(145.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148843

>>1969800
"The rest of our children..."

Abylon blushes, and nods afterward

"Very well darling."

She smiles and then she'll just help herself to Nariko's milk

>> No.1969803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512010689305.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 394x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47849

>>1969799
"Mm!"
Nodding enthusiastically, he gingerly takes up Naomi into his arms. Holding her tightly, he rocks the child in his arms as he makes it to the crib. Gently setting her down he tucks the tyke into the into the blankets making sure she's nice and snug.

Glancing back to Jalter he'd ask.
"What anything? Water...? Or do you wanna get some rest? It was probably hard being your first time."

>> No.1969804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512010856203.jpg -(163.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167857

>>1969801
Nath continues to pout like a child. Her head just repeating the scene and only getting more down, she's stuck on that moment bitterly losing track of things.

>> No.1969805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512010986303.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1969793
Awesome, grab a bag of chips and some pop.
We're getting a visit to watch with us~

>> No.1969806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011076107.png -(424.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434686

>>1969805
A visitor? Who's coming over?
Izzy would say, hopping up to go help herself to refreshments.

>> No.1969807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011096257.png -(139.5 KiB, 373x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142863

>>1969804
Star breaker would attempt to pat her on the head to calm her down
There there, it's fine.

>> No.1969808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011112438.jpg -(692.4 KiB, 1225x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
708999

>>1969802
Rest for now...
Still stroking her hair, kissing her forehead before lying down, holding Abylon gently as she helps herself to Nariko's milk
Tomorrow...we find ourselves a nice tree with Shurui~
And then we fade gently as they both pass out happily in one another's arms

>> No.1969809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011334615.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520660

>>1969806
One of astaroth's many kids.
She was allowed to keep this one~
It's still a sow in the factory, but she got to raise it.
She's also very lewd~

>> No.1969810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011341441.jpg -(382.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391923

>>1969803
Jalter's eyes do seem like they're a bit heavy

"I'll rest for now...I'll eat something when I wake up."

>> No.1969811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011398603.png -(550.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563575
>Stop being so depressing

Err... That's a bit of an extreme place to go to after I asked such a harmless question... Though I suppose I could have worded it a bit different.
Cough.
Young man Saitama. What I see in you is potential but you seem to be stuck in some kind of rut. Is there a reason for it? I know you said you felt like you were too strong. But that hardly seems like a reason to be sad about. It just mean you can be a better hero! And while strength doesn't make the hero it can help in lots of cases haha!

>> No.1969812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011623298.jpg -(251.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257642

>>1969807
Nath groans, and remains as she is... still pouting even through starby is right there. It hit her really hard.

>> No.1969813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011762318.png -(135.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138670

>>1969810
"I'll prepare something for you then. Just get some rest..."

Walking towards her side he would attempt to kiss her cheek while she's still in bed.

"Sweet dreams jeanne."

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)22:16.

>> No.1969814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512011898301.jpg -(360.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368840

>>1969812
I'm sorry, I didn't think it would hit you this hard.
I should have considered your feelings before mouthing off like that.

>> No.1969815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512012098154.png -(495.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507327

>>1969811
"Its cool man, don't worry about it."

Saitama shrugs his shoulders

"This guy...he really has a speech for every little thing doesn't he?"

"Well uh...hey, maybe seeing how strong you are will, I dunno, motivate me. Yeah."

Saitama just wants to get to the good parts

>> No.1969816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512012175000.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130117

>>1969814
Nath finally turns up to her, but you get to see some nasty bags under her eyes...
"...It is my fault. I acted without concern for you."

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)22:22.

>> No.1969817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512012542039.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1258353

>>1969815
It worries me a little that you seem only interested in testing out your strength against me instead of listening to my words...
He sighs.
Well maybe it's one of those "speak with your fists" kind of moments. Though I typically don't fight with people who haven't done anything wrong.
He shakes his head.
Why is fighting with me so important to you?

>> No.1969818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512012563912.png -(577.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591683

>>1969809
Cool! Can't wait to meet her.

>> No.1969819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512012679015.png -(1.5 MiB, 1500x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1602287

>>1969813
"Mmmn...alright, I'll...s-see you when I wake up."

She says, red from the kiss. And then the tsundere Frenchwoman closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep

>> No.1969820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512013169137.png -(701.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
717976

>>1969817
"Come on man, this is kind of turning into an origin story kind of thing...."

He'll cross his arms, sighing a bit

"Look if I tell you can we spar a little?"

>> No.1969821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512013779451.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 292x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10664

>>1969820
Mmmm, well it would make me understand you a bit better I feel.
He nods.
My words seem to be getting no where with you after all. I can only try to inspire so much.
He sighs.
If this is what you really want, then so be it. Let us leave the city though. No need to damage the place over something so silly as this.
He at least sounds confident in himself.

>> No.1969822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512013963881.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1218295

So there was a southern doggo at her friend's place. The mansion even. She's moreso keeping her company. After what happened who wouldn't? To pass the time she's tuning her trumpet and cleaning it out.

>> No.1969823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512014020694.png -(19.8 KiB, 200x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20321

>>1969666
Oh yes I want to own every single one of these creatures! They're quite lovable and my friend Caitlin's father tames them! So they'll be roaming around in more numbers this year. More friends for my little Ralts~

She gives him some pats on the head that make him shake less.

I also have a Snivy as well. He's a rather refined fellow. He even wears a suit around the manor! It's so adorable~

>> No.1969824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512014542915.png -(1.0 MiB, 1060x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1069555

>>1969823
Is that so...
She seems to be treading on thin ice here. But she keeps up her act and her guard. She is really needed to she could use a command seal to force summon Saber.She would have to come then. But Luvia doesn't think it should come to that. The face Gilgamesh hasn't come out should say something.
So... Where are we going now, if you don't mind me asking. I do have to get home at some point otherwise the girls might worry.
She wonders if they really would.

>> No.1969825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512014736328.jpg -(1010.1 KiB, 851x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1034359

>>1969822
Much like a bad cut on the roof of ones mouth, maybe it'd heal faster if Jenna would stop fucking with the bruise. But nothing makes it go away. In fact the magic behind Laura's punch is so powerful that healing magic just makes it worse.

Why ain't it fuckin' goin' away...?

She's staring in the mirror of her bathroom with her arms shaking. She wants to focus on other things other than that big bruise mark on her face with the clear outline of four fingers and the depth of the knuckles. Because then she thinks about what she did to deserve that. And not only that Bren still being missing is a big wear on her mind. And all the other shit that comes with being as nutty Jenna is.

>> No.1969826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512014894940.jpg -(99.0 KiB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101399

>>1969821
"Fine by me dude, if I don't gotta then I won't bother. Anyway, you know where the main gate is right? There's a clearing a couple miles ahead of it. I'ma head home first and change into my uniform you can't miss me."

And then! He starts jogging normally home, and by the time AM starts heading over there. he'll see something yellow and red in a vast field

>> No.1969827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512015021173.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1096964

>>1969825
Jenna...
Jeez what do I tell her? She's hopelessly wasting her magic.
Hey... it'll go away on its own?

>> No.1969828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512015196674.jpg -(108.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110576

>>1969826
...
That was fast, and here I thought I was giving him time by getting here normally.
Mmmmm.
All might walks closer.
So is that your hero outfit then young Saitama?
He stops before him.
Very well... But before we start I just want to ask. How strong are you? I was told there were all manner of people here with various powers equal to god like beings. So just where do you stand? I want to know if I need to hold back or not. Hurting someone badly in a practice match is not what I'm looking to do.

>> No.1969829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512016058827.png -(849.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
870313

>>1969828
He looks over at AM while adjusting his gloves

"Yeah, glad this came with me when I arrived here. But uh, don't worry about holding back. Give it all you got, even if you do hurt me I'm not going to hold anything against you. I asked for this after all."

He holds up his fist and nods at him, again he shows small signs of pep

>> No.1969830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512016235259.png -(550.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563575

>>1969829
Mmmm...
It's hard to judge his strength. he looks like a normal man. But I know looks can be deceiving... And he knows I was the number one hero of my world... But maybe that means little here. To be honest I have no idea where I stand anymore.
Well... Allow me to warm up a bit then on you first. I want to see where we both stand in this world.
He takes a stance.
Are you ready?

>> No.1969831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512016490485.png -(22.5 KiB, 205x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23075

>>1969824
Would they truly worry? Surely your servants have things handled at home do they not?

Strange... It's almost as if... Hmmm no, I doubt she's in that much of hurry.

Nanaya leads Luvia down the luxurious halls of the manor likely littered with displays of why Gilgamesh is so great, wonderful, and the nicest guy.

Further in since the foyer's halls mostly have room for the servants. Room for my father and the others are all on the upper floors. Im leading you to a more recent addition to our home.

>> No.1969832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512016503595.jpg -(28.0 KiB, 500x551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28664

>>1969830
Saitama leaps back a few feet and nods

"Yeah."

>> No.1969833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512017001497.jpg -(902.3 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
923989

>>1969827
....

Jenna stays quiet for a really good minute. She partially wanted to snap at her best friend but what little logic she had was telling her that the one person being sympathetic to her at this time would likely not appreciate being snapped at.

Or maybe it goes away when Laura stops being pissed off with me....

She slams her fist into the fine stone top of the sink. Cracking it in several places. Thankfully Gilgamesh paid to have her room constructed to be rather durable. Even if she was capable of causing earthquakes with her strength. Money really does buy anything.

Tha fuck was I supposed ta do...? Pullin' that shit in front of BREN!

Jenna wants to hate Laura for that but she comes out with just a defeated look.

She's pissed about Jin an' I fuckin' know it...

>> No.1969834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512017190397.png -(1.7 MiB, 1038x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1800907

>>1969831
Errr... W-Well yes, but I like to make sure they are doing okay as well. Servants can only do so much after all. You need to do things yourself sometimes ohohohohoho...
She looks to the side.
A more recent addition you say though. That sounds wonderful. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for me. Maybe I can get some ideas for additions to my home as well.

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)23:46.

>> No.1969835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512017339599.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186782

>>1969832
Well then...
All Might appears in front of you. Though you wouldn't call it his top speed. His literally putting all out put of All for One at 50%. He couldn't forgive himself if he tore a hole through the guy anyway.
HAAAAAA!
Then he swings his fits right up into your gut with his half power punch.

>> No.1969836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512017348595.png -(40.8 KiB, 298x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41811

So a little dragon boy is on the front yard of his clone mom's house playing with a few of his toys. He's got action figures, blocks and some other little things

"Pew pew! Take that!"

"Roar! I'm a monster and I'm gonna eat...all the candy!"

"Stop evildoer, that candy is for Yura and his mom!"

And has a play fight between his monster toy and hero toy

Last edited 17/11/29(Wed)23:49.

>> No.1969837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512017720991.jpg -(229.6 KiB, 500x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235140

>>1969833
There's nothing you could do. That's very out of her character to do something like that under her own control. You really need to figure out what exactly set her off and then ways you can fix this.
...
She can't stay mad at you forever if you understand your own fault.
Elya sighs. She really doesn't know what she could say to make this better at the moment. She may take the blunt route with Jenna for the first time in a while.

>> No.1969838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512017747704.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1969836
And here we have a big dragon boy roaming around. And he would happen to be in the area to witness the small dragon play with his toys.

Now that's just adorable. Good thing dad isn't here, or she'd be going crazy right now.

Tail wags from the nearby dragon boy.

>> No.1969839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512018210344.jpg -(394.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404154

>>1969837
Jenna does something that's rather out of character for her as well. She puts her face in her hands like she wants to hide. She's not punching herself but she looks like she feels terrible about whatever she did and shakes her head as well. She mumbles something that's not quite clear but it certainly involved Jin.

>> No.1969840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512018244077.jpg -(3.2 MiB, 2512x3220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3351783

>>1969835
Its been a long time since Saitama's had a brawl of any kind. And with AM appearing in front of him, all of a sudden Saitama will look like he couldn't react fast enough and gets decked

And Saitama is sent flying violently across the field, causing tears along the ground

"..........."

A moment later Saitama will lunge at AM and aims to hit him in the jaw using the same amount of power AM used to hit him

>> No.1969841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512018388381.png -(24.9 KiB, 144x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25458

>>1969838
Yura will keep playing, looking all cute and happy, his own tail wagging due to playtime. But then he stops, looks up and sniffs at the air. He follows it and sees Nora a few feet away and looks to him curiously and sees that he is a dragon as well

He'll approach the dragon boy

"Mister? Do I know you...?"

>> No.1969842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512018643820.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 298x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45940

>>1969841
Huh?

A bit surprised that the small dragon boy would approach him all of a sudden.

I don't believe we met before... But my name is Nora if you wanted to know.

Crouching down to the small dragon's height.

>> No.1969843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512018653782.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 292x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10664

>>1969840
OHHHHHH!
He wasn't expecting it, since he had no idea how Saitama would react to such a blow. A normal human would be... Well dead if they took a shot from that. But he was right in guessing Saitama wasn't a normal human. He takes the blow and skids back like Saitama does, getting flinged through trees and rocks alike.
I see now...
All Might flips over ans stops himself from moving before disappearing and coming right back to where he started.
Mnnn, you just hit me with about the same force I hit you with, isn't that right? Haha, that's pretty good of you to gauge your strength based off mine. So tell me young Saitama, just how much of your power did you use back there?
He really wonders.

>> No.1969844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512018948626.png -(20.8 KiB, 139x140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21331

>>1969842
>>1969842
"Mm...but...you smell like..."

"Daddy...? Ah, he introduced himself!"

"I'm Yura! We're dragons!"

>> No.1969845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512019222319.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>1969844
Yup, we're both dragons! And our names rhyme too!

He decided to point that little bit out to the small dragon.

Now that I think about it... Doesn't that clone of dad live here?

Anyways, what are you doing out here, Yura?

>> No.1969846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512019463320.jpg -(8610 B, 260x172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8610

>>1969843
"Yeah, you're strong if you can take what you dish out. And hell if I know dude, think fast."

Saitama blurs and then reappears in AM's grill and aims for a punch aimed at his gut. Sai will be holding back as always, but AM should still be cautious!

>> No.1969847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512019540260.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 1000x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202636

>>1969839
Hey! Snap out of it Jenna. You're more resilient than this!
Elya's tone is pretty new as well. She sounds very authoritative here.
It hurts... but you can't just hide from it. How is this going to be settled if everyone's feeling terrible?

>> No.1969848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512019573268.png -(37.0 KiB, 225x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37896

>>1969845
"Wow, they do don't they??"

His icy tail wags

"I was playing with my toys! Do you want to play with me?"

>> No.1969849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512019926571.jpg -(275.1 KiB, 869x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281742

>>1969848
Yup, they rhyme!

Tail wags

And sure, I can play for a bit!

I have some time spare anyways, I can spend it playing with him.

>> No.1969850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512019998683.jpg -(157.8 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161600

>>1969847
She removes her hands from her face to show tears welling up in her eyes.

'Cause I fucked Jin tha same god damn day we buried Laura! I dunno how I'm 'sposed ta fix somethin' like that since I ain't seen Jin in YEARS!

Of course this could be one of many things Laura's pissed off about. Jenna's gone back to a lot of her old ways over the years with the exception of being angry at everything that twitched. Jenna just feels like this is the bulk of the issue.

>> No.1969851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512020434951.jpg -(33.7 KiB, 294x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34513

>>1969849
"Yay!"

He reaches over and takes his hand. And brings him over to the spot where he was playing and then sits down pulling his hand down

"do you wanna be the monster? Or the hero?"

Smiles

>> No.1969852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512020815072.jpg -(44.8 KiB, 300x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45863

>>1969851
I can be the monster so you can be the hero that saves the day.

Besides, I'm sure he wants to be the hero.

Nora would think to himself as he got himself comfortable on the ground and picked up the monster toy.

>> No.1969853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512020973025.jpg -(276.8 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283477

>>1969850
Elya shakes her head with a facepalm. She is in agreement that what she did had the deserved outcome. She also wants Jenna to stop crying and take care of business.
I'm sorry Jenna... that's something only you can figure out in the end. I could tell you a million ways how to fix this and all of them would be no more effective than the last. That was pretty foolish!

>> No.1969854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512021165203.png -(28.7 KiB, 184x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29433

>>1969852
"Okay!"

He picked up his hero toy

"The monster wants to eat all the candy! But its for me and mom, the hero can't let him eat it all!"

He sets blocks to act as buildings

"A big battle in hero city~!"

>> No.1969855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512021616144.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 484x684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75473

>>1969853
Elya... Tha same night Laura slapped Jin told me he wanted ta neck himself when he didn't see his brothah make it offa Vaula... Tha fuck was he gonna do if I left him alone that night? Huh? I didn't wanna find another corpse damn it!

>> No.1969856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512021623302.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1969854
Alright then...

And Nora would take the toy and put it on one of the blocks.

Hero city beware! I have come to eat all the candy! And there is nobody that can stop me!

>> No.1969857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512021790961.png -(19.1 KiB, 173x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19529

>>1969856
"Stop right there fiend! Awesome Man will stop you! Wooosh!"

Holds the hero as if he were playing and holds him in front of the monster

"The candy is for Yura and his mom who's nice and super warm!"

>> No.1969858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512022437616.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>1969857
... Those are some oddly specific details about dad's clone. Then again, dad is also warm.

Because a tall dragon is clingy when it comes to family.

Hah! You think you can defeat me, Awesome Man? I'd like to see you try!

>> No.1969859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512022523298.png -(1.7 MiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1764515

>>1969855
How were you so sure he was going to take his own life? People say crazy things when they're emotional. If Jin was half as reasonable as I think he is, he would never resort to taking his own life.
...
She sighs even harder
I mean I get his loneliness but he seemed like a guy who wouldn't let himself reach that point regardless.

>> No.1969860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512023195305.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77646

>>1969859
Someone who thinks 'bout it once is gonna think 'bout it again. I was watchin' him that whole time. Fuckin' hell Elya did ya even look at him once that day? He looked fuckin' miserable. Its not like I blamed him eithah. He had that fuckin' look in his eyes. He wasn't cryin' Elya he was tryin' ta figure out how he was gonna do it. I don't need ta be a psychic ta know what was going on in his head.

Jin wasn't necessarily talkative during the funeral. Hell at the time it seemed like Jenna was ushering him around since she had to break the news to him. His greetings were neutral at best. But he and Jenna were the last ones to leave long after the casket was lowered and buried.

>> No.1969861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512023636434.png -(135.6 KiB, 456x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138832

>>1969860
So in order to calm his suicidal thoughts... you have sex with him?! I'm not the one to condone such actions... it's really hard for me to do that given my mindset nowadays... but there were other options.
She looks to the side.
Hard to find them of course. I'd totally fuck him too.
Ummm... okay now I see how hard it was for you not to do... it. Geez I'm gonna need both sides here.

>> No.1969862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512024116608.jpg -(533.5 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546334

>>1969834
I had ta distract him with somethin' Elya. Nothin' else fuckin' worked. Guy didn't drink, smoke, shit he didn't even watch TV. All he did was train an' do shit with Laura.

Jin was a rather fit specimen.

Go talk with Laura if ya can find 'er. Im thinkin' she's probably stayin' with one of 'er old friends. My bets on Lupul's place.

Or maybe somewhere closer than they think?

>> No.1969863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512024812633.jpg -(294.7 KiB, 600x981) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301737

>>1969862
Uuuugh...
Where does Laura find them?
She'll look around and use her boosted awareness to sense Laura's energy.
Fleur: I don't think she is staying that far, Elya. This should not take too long.
Elya nods and looks at Jenna.
I need some wine.

>> No.1969864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512026825652.jpg -(683.0 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
699420

>>1969861
I'll grab ya somethin'.

Given that no expense was spared Jenna practically has a small bar in her room along with a small gym set to go with it. Fucking Gilgamesh and his money.

I mean there's Naka's Shrine too... Those two always got along...

Laura's energy was definitely within the confines of Aurora. Deep in the inner city if Elya could feel that. Jenna would wipe the tears away as she went to grab alcohol.

It was really one a those damned if ya do, damned if ya don't kinda things. If I didn't do anythin' then.... Who knows what coulda happened? Maybe he coulda gone back ta just livin' life but I did what I did. Shitty and shameless but damn it it was tha right thing ta do...

>> No.1969865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512029164495.png -(88.6 KiB, 425x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90718

>>1969864
I'm only saying this because I feel like despite all of the misery he felt and how much he contemplated ending it all... wouldn't his training be all for naught? In the end he needs to think about how he'll make it through instead of relying on someone else to make him happy.
She shrugs.
What do I know about Jin though? I barely talked with the guy, nah'mean?
Fleur: Check the heart of Aurora.
Elya telepathically answers Fleur who's still in the gemstone.
You think she's there, Maw'maw?
Fleur: I know she is there. Trust me on this one.

>> No.1969866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512061976040.jpg -(515.5 KiB, 723x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527826

So I think she basically just lives in Hyrule at this point, so here have a Tam sleeping near the window nook of a library with an issue of Invincible draped over her face as she lightly snoozes. Don't spoil she's only on issue 37

If you want something less mundane I am somewhat open to requests.

>> No.1969867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512081880650.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1969818
She should be here anytime now.
Which is whenever you post her

>> No.1969868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512081967125.jpg -(692.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
708942

>>1969818
>>1969867
And then as if on cue, she'd poke her head through the doorway.

Hello~!

>> No.1969869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512082037548.jpg -(386.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396074

>>1969867
>>1969868
Oh...
Izzy frowned, but raised her eyebrows. She was amused.
Well, I guess... that answers that. Hi!

>> No.1969870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512083020176.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1600x1973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1684210

>>1969866
And then someone lifted the book off of her face and began reading it.

Hmm... I don't think I can recall this one.
She'd say puzzling over it. Even omniscient people don't always pay attention to everything they're supposed to know.
She didn't seem to care that the owner of said book was sleeping.

>> No.1969871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512083439344.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1969868
>>1969869
She's a cutie, don't you think?

>> No.1969872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512083740240.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 252x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25707

>>1969870
That was enough rustling to disturb her so Tam wakes up a bit bleary eyed
Ugh, what time is it?
Followed with the fumbling around for a cell phone to find the time only to realize it isn't there because reasons.

>> No.1969873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512084356132.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1693663

>>1969869
>>1969871
She is cute~
The succubus responded, looking like she wanted to violate the Oni.

>> No.1969874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512084426377.png -(717.2 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
734399

>>1969871
>>1969873
...I was gonna ask who you're talking about, but fuck it I'll take a compliment!
The oni said with a big smile.

You're pretty, too.
And she has big boobs too boot.

>> No.1969875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512085687187.png -(1.6 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639899

So what we have hear in the cleaner parts of town is an oddity in the world of Aurora
No, not a woman with a shirt on.
It's a zombie that isn't also some kind of monster. And more to the point she's not even really doing anything? She's just standing out in the open, not responding to anything.
Which makes it pretty easy for a certain fresh blue berry to come up to them.

>> No.1969876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512085808090.jpg -(319.2 KiB, 1073x3053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326863

>>1969875

  • Inspect

You stand in front of this woman, covered in drying blood and the blankest stare you've seen in quite some time. You wave your hand in front of her face, give her a few pokes here and there. It's a lot of nothing going on. You're not sure what to make of this.

>> No.1969877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512085817583.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1969874
>>1969873
I meant her, but you both are~

>> No.1969878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086108574.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>1969876
>>1969875
Looks like a zombie~
Says a lilim stating the obvious suddenly from out of nowhere

>> No.1969879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086118963.jpg -(103.1 KiB, 1024x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105607

>>1969872
It is after sundown.
The cat would say, not looking at her.

Did Helen give you some time to yourself? Most of her pets are back in the factories.
Pardon my slow. I found a treasure trove of Witcher images and went on a pic saving spree :V

>> No.1969880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086434454.png -(1.4 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1496084

>>1969878
>>1969876
It continues it's lack of response aside from its eyes shifting very slightly towards Helen, betraying some level of awareness.

>> No.1969881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086545449.png -(282.6 KiB, 627x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289400

>>1969880
>>1969878

  • Shrug

You could tell at least that much. Although you're wondering what it's doing out here...it's not even lively enough for most zombies you'd see in Aurora. You wonder what to do with it.

>> No.1969882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086472412.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 776x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123585

Consider this making up for lost time.

Fishing with Amanda first who, after getting back was having the girls gather everything she'd need to finish a more long term protective seal over the planet they found and right now was out shopping for a few things, why, because she needed time to think since she'd been busy non stop once she got back.
I still need to find the other ring owners... wherever they are.

The second option I guess could be Megan, who's out walking through Aurora looking flushed and aroused... like most of the time... the kitsune looking around for something to do...
I guess I could see if Franklin is home... just just go to the closet... or maybe I should look into buying a few toys...

And adding a few intros to the pot too... first up is a new visitor to Aurora, what looks to be a Demon or succubus of some kind walking through the gates looking around at everything like a bored tourist... appraising everything silently.
So this is the place... everything as expected I guess....

There's also a Moose friend wandering into Aberdeen staring at the sheep with a confused expression, wondering how the hell she got here.

Other options if requested.

Last edited 17/11/30(Thu)19:01.

>> No.1969883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086785360.jpg -(43.0 KiB, 302x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44067

>>1969879
Mm, Helen hasn't bothered me in a while.
She rubs the back of her neck as she sits up

So I guess the short answer is yes.
Already took a turn or four through the factories anyways~
She gives a cheery delivery before her face falls back into the flatness of someone who just woke up
What are you doing here?

>> No.1969884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086835773.jpg -(256.1 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262291

>>1969874
>>1969877
She likes having attention doesn't she?
The succubus will note as she takes a seat right next to the Oni.

>> No.1969885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086935685.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65255

>>1969877
>>1969884
I won't deny that either~
The Oni responds.

We're apparently marathoning Dragon Ball Super.

>> No.1969886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512086948127.png -(136.4 KiB, 491x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139690

>>1969881
>>1969880
Huh... it looks to be there a little.
It's old memories are probably overwritten or something.
She's not more than a NEARLY brainless undead.
Why not call in a lich? They're experts on undead.

>> No.1969887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512087057624.png -(402.7 KiB, 556x569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412342

>>1969883
The long answer is that I was bored, and you were asleep. So I decided to read this.
The Short answer is that I'm bothering you.
The cat shrugs.

>> No.1969888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512087349156.png -(323.4 KiB, 600x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331139

>>1969886
Since it's not gonna respond let's skip it for a quick second or two

  • Nod

There's something off enough that you were thinking to try it. Although you wondered if you should call the hospital first what with the blood coming out, it could have been a loose experiment. Either way you pull out your cellphone to give a call for a Lich delivery.

>> No.1969889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512087459395.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 254x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25727

>>1969887
Both of those are pretty short answers.
Also give that back, I just got to the part where Robot goes on a date with Monster Girl!

>> No.1969890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512087645296.jpg -(599.0 KiB, 777x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613359

>>1969888
Helen: Besides her wound, it seems like her body is deteriorating a bit.
Eventually, one would arrive on the site
Lich: I heard there was a case of an unusual undead here?
The pale, dead woman would eventually look upon the undead and walk closer to her
Lich: Oh I see... a drone.

>> No.1969891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512087996659.jpg -(180.6 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184920

>>1969890

  • Gesture

You couldn't tell the deterioration problem, but it seems it was a good thing the Lich got here so fast.

  • ...?

You ask what she means by a "drone". Is it like a bee? It doesn't look like a bee.

>> No.1969892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512088196840.png -(725.5 KiB, 1225x1197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742900

>>1969891
It means that she's not designed to think for herself and only take orders from a specific controller.
The reason she is standing so still is because the one giving her orders is gone, and either her previous orders are fulfilled or nothing around her causes these orders to kick in.
The lich will hold it's hand out towards it, energy would flow from her to the zombie, the zombie would receive new, forceful commands as the lich forces command over her
The zombie would find itself moving to the lich's whims
We can take a better look at it in my lab and I can see if I can restore it's mental functions.

>> No.1969893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512088255266.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1969885
>>1969884
That's right, a nice long marathon. There's enough snacks in this house for a very long binge watch, even with all of us here.

>> No.1969894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512088317139.png -(611.1 KiB, 588x1154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
625796

>>1969889
Oh? You probably shouldn't use your face as a placeholder. Your breath will ruin the pages.
She says as she hands it back to her.

>> No.1969895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512088485184.png -(85.0 KiB, 243x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87049

>>1969892

  • Go Along

You ask the Lich if it's okay to come with. You feel invested in this woman for some reason, watching them shift smoothly and casually into following the Lich's orders.

>> No.1969896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512088700098.jpg -(599.0 KiB, 777x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613359

>>1969895
If you want, I'm not going to stop you.
She would say, leading them to her lab in some graveyard somewhere
Likely in some dungeon. She would get the zombie to lay down on a large stone slab
We will first start by repairing the damage done to this one.

>> No.1969897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512088848089.jpg -(348.7 KiB, 621x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357064

>>1969894
Thanks for the advice.
Tam takes the comic book back from the cat
Anything else on your mind to come poking me about?

>> No.1969898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512088990427.jpg -(591.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605913

>>1969885
>>1969893
Okay~! Let's begin!
She says, making herself comfortable. She was content to share snacks instead of getting up again.

>> No.1969899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512089047348.jpg -(135.3 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138499

>>1969882
>>1969882
And Moose is being stalked by a Lioness...she often likes coming to the fields looking for recruits and maybe a fight or two with the more braver sheep girls...

But she picked up a familiar scent, one she hadn't picked up in a while but has not forgotten. And very very quietly stalks Moose in the tall grass

"Ha! Finally...I've been waiting for this day..."

>> No.1969900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512089091347.png -(541.5 KiB, 750x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554471

>>1969896

  • Watch

You keep your interests locked as the zombie follows and crawls onto the table to lay down. You ask the Lich if you're gonna bring her back to life when she's done, cause it's Aurora after all and it's not like it matter.

>> No.1969901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512089490847.jpg -(599.0 KiB, 777x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613359

>>1969900
Lich: That isn't my job. I can take her soul and put it in a new body, but that takes time.
Lich: Either way, when I am done with her, she will look alive anyway.
Lich: Besides, she is better off this way.
She way say as she begins working on the girl's damaged insides, making sure to mend everything
Lich: Whatever the necromancer did to this one, the solution that is flowing inside of her has removed all of her natural limiters. She is many times more stronger this way than she was when she was alive.
She would look at the zombie, probing it's mind restoring some sense of brain function to it
Lich: I can also restore her cognitive functions, but she may be slow to speak for a little while as she regenerates through spirit energy infusions.

Helen: Besides, I think this one may prefer to stay the way she is, at least for now.
Helen: She committed a grave offense even if it wasn't by her own choice, so this can be considered atonement~
Helen of course would just mouth off things the lich had probably discovered while searching through it's head
Lich: In that sense... I do believe that you will be the best person to interact with this girl, Frisk.

>> No.1969902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512089833892.jpg -(397.0 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406520

>>1969899
And being Moose, the moose was striding into town a little more confidentially, she had already decided that the sheep looked too weak to be the boss around here so she had to find someone stronger to challenge.
There's got to be a boss around here somewhere so I can get some answers where the park went!

>> No.1969903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512089900703.jpg -(732.1 KiB, 1227x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749655

>>1969897
Not really... I don't spend a lot of time in the factories. Not as much as the others.
Azrael shrugged. She had been in there a few times, but strange things happen when trying to teach Azrael new things. Azrael is adorable, but reality just doesn't make sense around her. The Witches don't like that.

>> No.1969904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512090005725.png -(285.2 KiB, 1000x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292052

>>1969893
>>1969898
Yeah, hit play!

>> No.1969905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512090158343.jpg -(622.2 KiB, 1280x882) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637103

>>1969901

  • Me?

You're uncertain as to where Helen is going with the idea that you should be the keeper of this new undead woman. Sure the information is one thing but it's not accounting what she'll say for herself.

  • Consider

Although, you're not opposed to looking after her, maybe reinstalling the spark of hope she lost when she was turned into this is what attracted you to them to begin with.

>> No.1969906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512090312683.jpg -(803.2 KiB, 719x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
822446

>>1969902
Seeing that Moose began making her way back towards town, she knew she had to act quickly! So she gets closer, readies herself and leaps towards Moose aiming to pounce on her!

>> No.1969907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512090350177.jpg -(345.1 KiB, 766x1103) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353385

>>1969903
Mmm... I can't deny what happened there wasn't the worst... but it'd be conflicting with who I am if I didn't have some problems with it still.
She looks back down at the comic book as she shifts the way she sits, allowing space for the cat

>> No.1969908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512090367046.png -(491.4 KiB, 1028x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
503156

>>1969905
It would take a bit more work, but eventually, she would fix her memories, and restore natural command to her body
Lich: You should be able to speak now, but don't move.
Lich: I am still working on your repairs.

>> No.1969909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512090645332.jpg -(703.1 KiB, 1052x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719972

>>1969904
>>1969898
Helen would hit play and the show would begin
She would grab a bag of chips and start eating as the episode starts

>> No.1969910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512090809925.jpg -(352.6 KiB, 808x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361033

>>1969907
I like going there~
The cat says with a mischievous grin.

I'm due to go back soon, actually. But while I'm not in there, I thought I'd get to know some of the others if I could.
Her grin then turns into more of a smile.

>> No.1969911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512091009861.jpg -(185.2 KiB, 850x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189668

>>1969906
And Moose wouldn't be moose unless she was sure someone was coming at her to fight... the big girl turning around the moment she heard the sound of someone leaping.
Who challenges me to bat....
And she was promptly silenced as the Lion collided into her with a loud Whump.... the dense girl tanking the blow but getting knocked backwards, maybe even tripping as well!

>> No.1969912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512091130857.jpg -(936.6 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
959064

>>1969904
>>1969909
The succubus stares at the screen, intent to see what was going to happen!
What's this Dragon Ball thing...

>> No.1969913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512091214094.jpg -(18.0 KiB, 312x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18409

>>1969909
>>1969912
Izzy opened up her chips first, and leaned back comfortably.

I think the last thing I remember is some purple cat thing. And his name made me really thirsty.

>> No.1969914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512091409457.png -(1.2 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1307005

>>1969908
The woman's eyes refocus and she stares up at the others surrounding her with...well honestly it's a mix of surprise and terror because last she checked she was fucking DEAD.
Wha- where am I?
Did someone actually bring us back?
She glances around and down at her body which is probably opened like she's being operated on no doubt. And she's definitely showing signs of stress internally now but her face looks like she's trying to keep calm
No of course they didn't.

>> No.1969916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512091786016.png -(123.8 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126772

>>1969911
Whether she trips or not, with Lion getting the drop on Moose the Lion Friend will end up on top of her and be pinning Lion down on the grassy field. And she grins triumphantly

"Ha! I surprised you Moose!"

>> No.1969917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512091810758.jpg -(599.0 KiB, 777x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613359

>>1969914
You are in my lab currently.
I am a lich. A specialist on undead.
I have restored some of your functions.
I will also have a pair of enchanted contact lenses for you soon as well so you can take time to adjust to your new situation.
The lich herself doesn't consider this a big deal, but the subject herself may want to feel comfortable until she is ready to take the lenses off, or just outright use magic
She would cause a mirror to float up to give her a good look at her face and eyes
Your speech may also be a little slow as well, as your brain has been off for a few hours. It will take time to repair everything, however, your body is in relatively good condition for a zombie.

>> No.1969918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512091824594.jpg -(22.4 KiB, 250x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22958

>>1969910
Ah...I'm not due to go back yet. I actually don't remember when I am.
You have fun though, I got a son to raise and all that jazz.

>> No.1969920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092196871.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>1969913
>>1969912
You mean beerus? Or champa?

>> No.1969922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092346024.jpg -(119.7 KiB, 916x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122560

>>1969916
Lion???!!
She'd look down at her in shock and surprise, pouting a little over being ambushed.
What are you doing here, where is this place, it doesn't look like the park at all!?

>> No.1969924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092388903.jpg -(447.0 KiB, 808x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457765
>>What if Miku was an elf?

Good, there's no harm in at least asking.
Tharja says with a nod of approval, then after a brief pause she lets out a groan and goes
Ugh, I can't believe that someone like me is giving out advice like this...

>> No.1969928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1512092548806.jpg -(520.3 KiB, 773x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
532745

>>1969922
"First admit that my superior hunting skills gained me this victory!"

She says with a catty smile as her tail swishes excitedly above them



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff