[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1507789427489.png -(40.5 KiB, 152x254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41447 No.1961866   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1961867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507848170468.jpg -(19.9 KiB, 236x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20412

Kirishima is a simple boy
He suddenly appears, asks for directions and the like, and suddenly all the women in a five mile radius wants his dick. Unfortunately he is a very awkward boy and quickly has backed himself up under a bench in town to try and analyze what the hell to do about all these tits just floating around.
Hopefully someone will discover him as he stares at a brochure he's managed to snag while sticking under something that...honestly doesn't hide him at all cause it's a bench...Kirishima's also a bit of a doof.

>> No.1961868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507848802523.jpg -(518.0 KiB, 3296x3792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530457

>>1961867

Kirishima?

A familiar voice can be heard as a figure appears before him. it was none other than the fanboy of All Might: Deku!

When did you show up in this weird place!?

>> No.1961869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507849262914.jpg -(91.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94117

>>1961868
Midoriya?

Kirishima suddenly gets up- or tries, he bonks his head on the bench which hurts less than you figure cause hardening, before backing up and looking over it properly

Holy crap am I glad to see you!
All the women here are nuts!

>> No.1961870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507849518486.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 700x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75454

>>1961869
He rubs the back of his head
Uh yeah...It's freaking me out.
You think they're nuts? The fact they talk to me is jarring!
Ahem
Well it's nice to see you here.

>> No.1961871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507850178097.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 604x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47420

>>1961870
Yeah yeah, a friendly face is really relaxing at this point.
He sighs and rubs the back of his head
Oh and that thing you asked...I dunno I think I've been her like a day?
What about you?

>> No.1961872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507851142581.png -(547.2 KiB, 707x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560360

>>1961871
Deku is rather relived himself but being asked that, it puts him at unease.
Try 2 months.

>> No.1961873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507851360083.jpg -(171.1 KiB, 850x779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175166

>>1961872
Woah! Seriously?
Man are you okay? How have you survived that long?

>> No.1961874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507852437870.jpg -(1017.9 KiB, 1688x1877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1042296

>>1961873

The Deku rubs the back of his head
Yeah well...Surprising enough there's actual heros here as well.

>> No.1961875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507852657505.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 463x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168809

>>1961874
I mean...doesn't every place need heroes?

Kirishima's confused
Speaking of I barely understand anything.
He holds up the brochure
Aurora...other worlds..."Monsters"- dude that's crazy.

>> No.1961876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507853235721.png -(1.5 MiB, 717x1754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521460

>>1961875

That's true, Amazon said the same to me even if this place is rather morally weird here.

...Yeah. But I just treat this place like our home.

>> No.1961877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507853447323.jpg -(70.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72410

>>1961876
I dunno if I can do that.
All the girls look at me like the boys in class look at Miss Midnight.
It's kinda weirding me out too much.
Which goes without saying considering you found him hiding under a bench

Uh...so who is this Amazon?

>> No.1961878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507853786468.png -(723.1 KiB, 620x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
740427

>>1961877

Deku nods, smiling

He's a hero with a really cool costume. Old school but he really reminds me of the heros back home, even his fighting style is amazing.

>> No.1961879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507854149919.jpg -(203.9 KiB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208826

>>1961878
That's pretty cool.
Is he why you haven't been eaten alive yet?

>> No.1961880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507854930430.jpg -(140.7 KiB, 1200x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144028

>>1961879

...!
What's funny is that he was almost eaten by a monster before before being saved.

Ahaha...When i popped into this world, I was met with a very nasty monster.

>> No.1961881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507855318134.jpg -(81.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83220

>>1961880
Heh.
Didn't expect that to be so literal.
You've got luck out the ass, Midoriya.

>> No.1961882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507856608541.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 500x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84352
>NERD
>BIRB

Yeah, I think I can call her to let her know.
But I feel like it'd be a better surprise if Secchan saw her first, right?

>> No.1961883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507857008163.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 680x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72952

>>1961881

Hey! I was blind-sided!

He takes it a little hard, not enjoying having being attacked by his blindspot.

>> No.1961884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507857119616.jpg -(94.4 KiB, 736x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96629

>>1961883
Hahaha, it's alright man. You don't have to prove anything to me!

>> No.1961885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507857362460.png -(28.7 KiB, 240x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29380

Hmph....

Nanaya was walking around the large Manor with her arms crossed and a rather sour mood. Is it just the air lately or has the mood taken a dip around the place? At least with the two heads of it all. Jenna has the ring around her finger but she's been scarce lately. And Gil's just been... Off. But it's not that which is bothering Nanaya. Her mother has told her something that made her rather sour. It was a while ago though but she doesn't seem quite over it.

>> No.1961886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507857544351.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 900x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130168

>>1961882
Should it really be a surprise though?
Setsuna asked, her expression a mixture of conflicted thoughts.

>> No.1961887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507857626342.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 850x1233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181360

>>1961885
Enkidu comes upon the sour Nanaya and decides instead of going to mess around with Gil to take his usual form so he can be the wise hippy uncle...even despite pic related clothes

What's the matter, Nanaya?

>> No.1961888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507858153730.png -(65.4 KiB, 231x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66979

>>1961882
>>1961886
I could see how it could be if Setsuna could pull a surprise on her...
She'd glance at the Lez Bird.
We could either show up at her place in surprise, or Asuna could invite her to come and see me, and have you waiting at the door..

I think she'd be happier to know you're here by seeing you in person.

>> No.1961889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507858577731.png -(204.8 KiB, 512x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209704

>>1961888
>>1961886
Absolutely definitely.
I'll ask her to come here at her next convenience and we'll have a party!

>> No.1961890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507859169794.png -(24.8 KiB, 312x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25420

>>1961888
>>1961889
Setsuna sighs with relief.

All right, that's fair. At least we'll have time to prepare.
This feels strange... but finally I'll be able to protect her again.

>> No.1961891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507859376481.png -(141.5 KiB, 404x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144924

>>1961889
>>1961890
Now that sounds like a good plan, you can even word it as a housewarming party for this place once we're fully moved in...
The hacker already getting a clever plan.
Be a nice party with all of the classmates here..
Besides Eva and Ku but oh well.

>> No.1961892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507859492967.jpg -(305.3 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312587

having previously been pulled through a portal, Y'shtola tried to resist, frantically looking around to get her bearings.

Damn you, Aino! Damn you for your betrayals!
If she was able, she would try to free herself.

>> No.1961893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507859668636.png -(340.6 KiB, 720x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348772

>>1961891
>>1961890
Kill two birds with one stone that way.

Although I don't know if we have any other classmates around besides us and Evacchi.

>> No.1961894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507859877672.png -(20.4 KiB, 204x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20894

>>1961887
Hrm?

Nanaya seems to blink out of it. Mostly because Enkidu can get that kind of respect out of the little shit. But hey if Enkidu's important to Daddy then he's important to her.

Well it's just something Mother wants the whole family to do and I'd rather not but father says I have no choice in the matter because its something Mother wants to do...

Sigh.

I just don't see why we have to... Or why Bren is so excited about it for that matter.

>> No.1961895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507860060921.jpg -(71.7 KiB, 400x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73437

>>1961891
>>1961893
You're the only ones I know of as well.

>> No.1961896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507860570611.jpg -(345.8 KiB, 1280x1813) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354148

>>1961894
Hm?
Are you talking about the camping trip?
Why don't you want to go...surely you aren't so used to being in a mansion that the idea of the outdoors is terrifying and gross right?
He smiles as if he saw right through her

>> No.1961897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507860827090.jpg -(64.3 KiB, 588x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65797

>>1961893
>>1961895
I think that's it too, and I doubt she'd want to come anyway.
She answered with a shrug.
I think I remember seeing Kui once but that was a long time ago, she might not even be here now...

>> No.1961898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507860972627.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77834

>>1961884

He relaxes his shoulders, smiling.

Heh...I needed this cheering up.

>> No.1961899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861045295.jpg -(482.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493944

>>1961778
That's right~
Various pieces of debris would slowly float up into the air, towards the black holy like object in the sky
The sky itself blood red, as if to signify the end
Amongst the objects corpses and mangled and broke body parts could be seen float up as well

>> No.1961900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861163913.jpg -(170.8 KiB, 659x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174849

>>1961897
>>1961895
Hm...I do remember Chachamaru used to be around too, but she's gone off at this point or else Eva would be complaining I'm sure.

>> No.1961901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861221792.jpg -(596.2 KiB, 1181x1393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610511
>>I'm you, but flat

Stepping through the portal and entering the bedchamber beyond, the Black King takes a moment to eye its interior
Her gaze soon falling upon the dragon, to whom she responds to with a shrug
For today, yes, you could say that I am one of her pets.

>> No.1961902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861357034.png -(88.9 KiB, 185x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91011

>>1961897
>>1961900
Evangeline has a cat and a boy to keep her company. I'm sure Chachamaru's absence is just an inconvenience.

>> No.1961903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861534707.jpg -(241.2 KiB, 850x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246981

It's pretty well in into the evening. Not quite bedtime for the younger denizens of the Revo estate. But enough that it's quieted down for the most part

Jeanne will be on the roof, sitting down on a recliner while enjoying a cup of tea. Just quietly enjoying the cold breeze, lights, and sights of the ocean

"Nice and quiet."

>> No.1961904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861597569.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 750x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131797

>>1961900
>>1961902
I saw Evangeline once, and I stayed away from her, so I guess it's just be us then...
She'd sit down and look at Setsuna.
Well looks like we can make it work, a bit easier than I thought it'd be...
She'd look at a clock on the wall.

>> No.1961905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861663765.jpg -(65.3 KiB, 564x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66904

>>1961898
Like I said I'm glad to see a familiar face too.
But for real, I'm like...broke and lost so what do we do now?

>> No.1961906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861680109.png -(22.4 KiB, 193x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22902

>>1961896
>>1961896
Its just de-

Nanaya froze because she was found out. Sank a little even. Grumbled a little something before piping up again.

There is nothing wrong with going outdoors. A walk outside is quite lovely and refreshing. What is a problem is sleeping on the ground in.... Bags! Huddling around a lowly campfire for warmth, and forraging for food when we have the endless bounty of every kind of cuisine and flavor in our very own home! There's no reason not to at least get the proper accommodations... Its not like it's out of our means anyways!

>> No.1961907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861823003.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 670x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131037

>>1961902
>>1961904
Drankin mah juice
Huh?
Eva's got a boyfriend or something you said? I haven't spoken to her in a while, what's that about.

>> No.1961908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861869057.png -(524.2 KiB, 628x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536762

>>1961892
Much caring much, she tosses the cat to the ground.
For someone so uptight, at this point I'm not going to bother with your annoyance.
The bubbly demon starts to strip naked, removing her top and bottom, exposing her bug butt and chest, the curvy love demon.

>> No.1961909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507861955156.jpg -(254.8 KiB, 1200x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260890

>>1961899
Her observation confirmed, Jeanne can't help but swallow as she steps back a bit
But at the same time her gaze remains fixed on the hole of terror in the sky, the same way that one's gaze is drawn to a horrible car or train wreck
Something about the awfulness tickling a part of the mind that makes it hard to look away

>> No.1961910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862140765.jpg -(479.5 KiB, 651x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491028

>>1961906
Hm, I suppose I can see where you're coming from...however such amenities get boring you know.
Even those with the most lavish of lifestyles like to go and "Rough it" as the humans say.
It won't hurt you to enjoy nature for a few nights. Think less about how much it'll bother you and more about the time you'll spend with your family.

>> No.1961911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862225168.jpg -(228.8 KiB, 1050x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234283

>>1961909
With a tiny wave of her hand, flames would be send flying in multiple direction
Normally one would think, it's just fire, but there was something about those flames. In fact, they were so hot, that jeanne could feel herself getting bad sunburn from even where she was
Where the flames land, rock, metal, everything would turn to molten magma
I don't think you need to worry about how I feel in all of this.

>> No.1961912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862321165.png -(205.7 KiB, 500x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210648

And so once again, we find the science tails milling about her lab. A certain someone would have been given assistant's access, likely the only person with such a clearance to come and go as they pleased...

>> No.1961913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862348359.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 514x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206150

>>1961904
>>1961907
Before I left, there was a young man named Touta there. I didn't speak with him much.

>> No.1961914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862580984.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 454x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58054

>>1961903
Well guess who came up there to join you?

A certain smol would have made her appearance on the roof with a book.

And she'd casually make her way on over the Jeanne.

You're having tea right now, Jeanne?

She's a curious smol that'd come up investigate.

>> No.1961915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862644035.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58057

>>1961901
????: "Haaaah~ I wonder if mistress will let me have at you~ I've been good..."

Soon after Jeanne steps through and looks at the dragon girl with a raised eyebrow

"Heh~ No, for now, you'll simply watch me."

The dragon girl only frowns, looking sad that she won't be allowed to partake. But regardless she'll bow her head and gets as close to the bed as her chain allows

????: "Haah~! She has master's scent all over her~ I wish I could lick you because I'd be licking master~"

Jeanne smirks, enjoying the dragon's suffering. And then, with a snap of her fingers, Jeanne magichanges out of her clothing and is now completely naked. Jeanne then pushes Saber onto her stomach and pulls down her maid bikini bottoms

Her hand glows and he rubs at her crotch and activates a certain magic. And soon, Jeanne's pussy and clit start to morph into a working set of cock and balls. Her face flushes and brims with lust as her new set of male genitalia grow large

As that occurs Saber will start feeling both her holes get teased, rubbed and prodded at, with the occasional pinching of her clit. Letting forth large amounts of dark energy via directly touching her private areas, cranking their sensitivity and arousal up a few notches

>> No.1961916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862688547.png -(1.0 MiB, 1573x1194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1095741

>>1961912
And so the certain someone would be dropping by for a visit!

Evening Monarch. How's it going?

Asks a lewd bun as she checks out various toys and instruments, wondering what possible additions the tails of science might have come up with this time.

>> No.1961917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862711208.jpg -(39.2 KiB, 499x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40110

>>1961907
>>1961913
You mean Eva was actually being friendly with a guy who wasn't Negi?
She chuckled a little.
I wonder how she even knows him or if she even knows him.
Interesting...

>> No.1961918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862714534.jpg -(198.5 KiB, 850x1243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203297

>>1961908
Being thrown to the ground, the cat would begin crawling away on all fours.
I don't want to end up like Minfilia...! I'd rather die...
Her thoughts began to wander as she looked for something- anything to use as a weapon.

>> No.1961919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862741394.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 500x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85454

>>1961911
With her body no longer spiritual in nature, it's hard for Jeanne not to feel the effects of that unnatural heat
The girl stumbling back some more as she goes
This is...This must be what Hell looks like.
As she raises an arm up as if to somehow shield herself from the nightmarish scene

>> No.1961920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862813804.png -(26.4 KiB, 223x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26996

>>1961910
Nanaya huffs again. It seems like she just wont win this won. Even with all the ego inflation she can do for Gilgamesh.

I just don't see how people can go out in such conditions for fun when such conditions can be rampant with rodents and disease...

She's still pouty about it.

I suppose at least spending time with everyone will be nice... It worries me how quickly Bren got packed for it however...

Perhaps I should bring Caitlin along. Then maybe I'll have a reason to have a tent that I don't have to share with the boys...

>> No.1961921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862869431.png -(112.9 KiB, 260x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115616

>>1961917
>>1961913
I'm kind of curious to hear what he's like if Eva's taken a shine to him.
I mean, even Negi she basically treated like garbage and bossed around since she's his "teacher".

>> No.1961922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862937112.jpg -(518.0 KiB, 3296x3792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530457

>>1961905

He sighs

To be honest, at first I was going to give up. Then Amazon reminded me that no matter where, people will need saving, even here.

Last edited 17/10/12(Thu)22:48.

>> No.1961923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862953642.jpg -(270.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277230

>>1961914
Jeanne looks over at Char Lotte and smiles gently, followed by a nod

"Good evening Char Lotte. And yes...it is always nice when enjoying some fresh evening air. Do you need anything dear?"

>> No.1961924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507862969943.png -(396.8 KiB, 700x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406312

>>1961916
Monarch wasn't about to explain to Sponty exactly what was going on, seeing how all the jargon and technical terms would likely go over the rabbit's head. Monarch kept her instructions to the easier jobs.
Good evening, Sponty.
I was wondering if you were going to make it in, today.
We both know how busy your wandering keeps you.

>> No.1961925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863048485.jpg -(142.7 KiB, 586x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146091

>>1961917
>>1961921
If you two want to visit Evangeline, I'll leave that to you. I... kind of don't want to go back there.

>> No.1961926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863247382.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 645x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105085

>>1961919
Humans break so easily~
Even their weapons of war were no match for me.
I just have to hold my hand up to them, and they would instantly be vaporised~
Whole armies, massacred by me alone~
Although this world recovered after 10000 years, my very name causes all life on this world to tremble in terror~
Not even it's mighty guardian, it's... goddess... could shield them from me.
I exist for war, I shine during war, and so, Humanity decided never to war with itself ever again. The very thought would cause a deep rooted fear to come to the surface.
All things considered, I think it was a nice end~!

>> No.1961927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863259247.jpg -(39.2 KiB, 499x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40110

>>1961921
>>1961925
I'm kind of curious too, but knowing Eva she'll most likely be tight lipped about him, and as curious as I am I don't want to make her mad.
Since it's unlikely she's depowered here, she'd also give Setsuna a sympathetic look.
You don't have to come.
She said giving a look to the Maid...
I need to get my own outfit on soon if we're going to shoot tonight.

>> No.1961928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863266218.jpg -(102.0 KiB, 595x841) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104473

>>1961920
Enkidu taps his chin in thought

Such things are possible even in doors you know. Gilgamesh used to own quite a few lions and that was before modern medicine. Besides you have a bit of divine blood running through you being Gilgamesh's daughter, so diseases are pretty low on the level of things you need to worry about.

The Clay Doll gives a shrug and a smile
That's a better way to think about it. I'm sure if you come along Gilgamesh will be at least accommodating to a degree.

>> No.1961929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863299027.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1620x1358) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1237990

>>1961915
Hearing that the dragon won't be involved in what is to come, the Black King soon puts her out of her mind
Doing nothing to resist as Jalter pushes her onto the bed, why she even sticks her butt up into the air and gently waves it around
Saber then shuddering as the Avenger teases her holes and works energy into her, her pale body becoming flushed from it all

>> No.1961930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863355493.jpg -(48.5 KiB, 282x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49688

>>1961923
No, I just wanted to find another place to read and I thought the roof would be nice.

But let's be honest, she likes being around Jeanne.

>> No.1961931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863403444.png -(167.7 KiB, 589x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171735

>>1961927
>>1961925
If you guys are scared I'll just go over there in my off time.
No reason to worry about it.
Besides it'll give you plenty of time to catch up with Konoka, yeah?

>> No.1961932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863466836.jpg -(364.1 KiB, 1111x1554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372865

>>1961927
>>1961931
I'm not scared but- I have my reasons. I'll spend that time with Konoka.

>> No.1961933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863505199.jpg -(39.9 KiB, 394x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40898

>>1961922
...
Wow.
Even without All Might or the teachers around, seems like we got a good role model to inspire us.

>> No.1961934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863660994.png -(742.3 KiB, 1280x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760131

>>1961924
Despite being unable to keep up with Monarch's genius, Sponty still kept a genuine curiosity for her work. If anything, the bun made for good practice at explaining stuff in layman's terms, to be as succinct as possible.

Oh please, you know I always try to be here on time.
... Except when Lupul keeps me busy, but that's another story.

She walks up to Monarch proper and gives her a friendly, yet slightly playful smile.

So, what are we doing today? Anything fun~?

Last edited 17/10/12(Thu)23:01.

>> No.1961935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863700548.jpg -(246.4 KiB, 487x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252287

>>1961926
And this...Is where Jeanne doubles over and begins to dry heave
It was one thing to hear Starby TALK about it, but being outright shown the destructive fruits of mankind's misbegotten labors is too much for her
Even as questionable as modern society back on Earth was, Jeanne still had hope and faith in humanity...Because surely God's children would find the correct path some day
But now she is being shown what happens when humanity is left to its own devices

>> No.1961936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507863907743.png -(21.9 KiB, 235x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22407

>>1961928
Nanaya has a little internal fit where she brings up her hands kind of stamps her feet but only a couple of times and just lets out a defeated sigh.

I don't know why I thought talking to you for a moment would help me stay in this wonderful manor my father got for us....

Nanaya REALLY wants to get out of it but she knows if she can't get an adult on her side she's taking a hike with everyone else.

>> No.1961937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864061362.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 473x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73661

>>1961931
>>1961932
Easy for you to say, I've never been on her bad side before.
Chiu'd snark at Asuna, after all Eva put her through all the paces and Asuna never broke.
But that works, we can go see Eva-san while you make up with Konoka.

>> No.1961938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864167115.jpg -(889.2 KiB, 1111x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
910568

>>1961936
At this point you should just roll over and accept it.
There's nothing wrong with giving up a bit for family in return for all they provide you.
I mean you'll be doing that a lot more once you're an adult anyways.
Enkidu pats her on the head

>> No.1961939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864178681.jpg -(426.4 KiB, 1000x1194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436629

>>1961935
I have a great idea~!
One I think you might like!
She won't like it
It's to my knowledge that this supposed god selected you BECAUSE you are an idiot.
So let's show you TRUE human cruelty~!
The human cruelty a puppet like you doesn't see, so she can feel good about what she's done!

>> No.1961940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864249236.jpg -(415.5 KiB, 886x1139) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425431

>>1961929
>>1961930
After getting Saber's pussy moist enough...Jeanne pulls back her hand and licks at her fingers. Which are coated in Saber's lewd essence, and licks clean. She grins afterward

"Fufufufu, you're feeling it aren't you pet? That ache~? Your pussy is so wet~ You want my fat dick to turn it into a cum dump, don't you~?"

She says, and rubs the head of her cock up and down Saber's pussy, teasing it and feeding more energy into Saber

>> No.1961941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864304638.png -(43.1 KiB, 170x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44104

>>1961937
Just because I'm nearly indestructible doesn't mean Eva can't put me out if she really wants to.

She grins at Setsuna
I think that settles it then.
Let me finish helping you guys unpack and then I'll call her to come down at her nearest convenience.

>> No.1961942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864541325.png -(1009.4 KiB, 1024x1449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1033662

>>1961934
Frankly I can't even think of a situation you wouldn't find fun, seeing as how you've managed to enjoy even the drollest parts of assistant work.
Monarch gives the bun a suspicious look.
I think you just enjoy watching my tails if you don't have enough mental stimulation.

>> No.1961943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864575401.jpg -(256.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262815

>>1961930
"I see, you're more than welcome to join me Char Lotte. There is only one recliner howenever...you may sit on this one. I don't mind standing."

Jeanne will stand up, holding her tea and saucer with her hands

>> No.1961944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864626934.jpg -(30.4 KiB, 371x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31180

>>1961937
>>1961941
Y-You don't have to do that.
Setsuna said, raising her hands.

We've got most of it unpacked already.
And I'm starting to get uncomfortable wearing this.
For more reasons than she was willing to admit.

>> No.1961945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864792473.png -(186.5 KiB, 396x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190990
>you three

Not to ruin your time together, but I believe it's time we go.
This ritual seems to have attracted some very bad attention.
Since as you know, few know about it.

>> No.1961946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507864990227.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 448x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25747

>>1961941
>>1961944
Well we have most of what we have here unpacked, we just need to get a few last things from our old place.. I mean I wouldn't say no...
She'd look at Setsuna.
But I'm guessing Setsuna's been pretty busy unpacking... and getting ready, we were supposed to do a net thing tonight.
She must be feeling pretty tight in that... wonder how she got it all on without me... but really this shouldn't take long right? Maybe I can give Asuna the address, she might want that apartment now that I don't need it.
After all it was a nice apartment.

>> No.1961947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865084404.png -(230.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235639

>>1961942
Weellll~
Sponty averts her gaze momentarily, a coy smirk on her lips.

I'd be lying if I said they're not enticing to watch, that's true...

But I still enjoy helping you around the lab, particularly whenever you need a test subject or a "sample" of the seminal kind, hehe~

>> No.1961948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865086935.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961945
Shesta simply nods at Illias' words. Skadi unfurls her wings, glancing back to Michaela and lucifina.
Michaela: "Are we going to be just making a portal back or will we go back the way we came. Lets do this fast..."

>> No.1961949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865301340.jpg -(232.2 KiB, 827x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237744

>>1961947
You are a testament to your species and the lapine libido, Sponty.
Monarch rolls her eyes, though not in an angry way.

Hand me those vials over there, would you?
She gestures to the test tubes on a lab table behind the bun.

>> No.1961950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865492308.png -(593.3 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607520

>>1961939
...!
Briefly, Jeanne considers during something to stop Starby
Whether it being summoning her combat gear and attacking her, or even just running up to her and trying to sock her in the face
But in the end she realizes how futile either attempt would be, and sinking down onto her knees she says wearily
...Do what you must...

>> No.1961951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865494912.jpg -(119.4 KiB, 640x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122238

>>1961944
>>1961946
Hmm...if that's the way it is maybe I should get out of you guys hair.
That net stuff is how you get money right?
I'll go grab the rest of your stuff and bring it over then just to make it quick.

>> No.1961952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865586582.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>1961943
Huh? Why can't we share the recliner?

She even planned to sit on the maid's lap.

... But if you insist on letting have have the recliner.

And she'd climb into the recliner and get comfortable. A smol has to be comfortable to read after all.

>> No.1961953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865649964.png -(285.2 KiB, 589x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292001

>>1961949
She pulls her tongue at the fox before giggling.
Yup, that's just the way I am, I'm afraid! The best I can do is try to keep it in my pants for as long as I can until it becomes too much. I like to think I'm reasonably good at it... Kinda.

Oh?
The bun then turns around and fetches said vials, bringing them and handing them to Monarch.
These?

>> No.1961954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865693197.png -(353.0 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361519

Koko was resting happily in her person-sized cat-bed, holed up in her lab.
The doors had been sealed and she wasn't receiving visitors. Mostly because she was in the mood to sleep and not to hear people talk and request things.
Especially while she was nursing her belly, which was already bulging.
And today, she was curled up hugging her belly while she slept, happily of dreaming of what may come.

>> No.1961955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865752105.png -(652.0 KiB, 720x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667675

>>1961940
Soft murmurs escape from the Black King as Jalter continues to tease her, only speaking when the larger woman pulls away
...I am but a dirty little maid who is in need of harsh "punishment", Master...
And then feeling the head of the Avenger's temporary cock rubbing against her wet sex, Saber starts doing what she can to return the favor
Raising her hips up and down as she grinds against the formidable member

Last edited 17/10/12(Thu)23:35.

>> No.1961956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865798845.jpg -(489.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501071

>>1961952
"It's fine miss, don't mind me."

She'd just sip her tea

"I trust your day went well?"

>> No.1961957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507865966384.png -(553.3 KiB, 688x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566583

>>1961953
Yes, thank you.
Monarch takes them and proceeds to turn around to tend to the vials on her table. Sponty would get an eyefull of white fluff.
And I wonder just how long before you'll reach your threshold THIS time.

>> No.1961958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866054541.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

>>1961954
Well, except for the witches, of which one would have found her way in due to masters and all that
Here kitty kitty~!

>> No.1961959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866065969.jpg -(413.3 KiB, 1200x655) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423232

>>1961955
"It's practically drooling, haaah~ So impatient that you're moving your hips on your own~"

Her sizable member twitches as Saber rubs her moist sec up and down the underside of her hot, hard, shaft

Jeanne even spanks her ass a few times, these will be hard but Saber will find herself enjoying it as time passes and more energy seeps into her via Jeanne's length

>> No.1961960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866151562.png -(44.7 KiB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45748

>>1961950
Okay, let's try this!
After those words were said, a large flash would overtake her, before she'd just blank out

>> No.1961961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866232027.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961948
I don't think we'd be allowed.
We're going to have to step outside it seems.

>> No.1961962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866272675.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 305x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54036

>>1961956
Mhm! The book I asked dad to order for me came in today and I went into town with Nora, Amelia, and Anna Belle.

They just went out to the park and stuff with Nora watching them. Jeanne probably knew that due to her info network.

>> No.1961963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866361132.jpg -(194.3 KiB, 720x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198918

>>1961957
Well, I can generally last a few days but...
She trails off, her eyes now riveted on those idle tails, watching them slowly brush around themselves.

... It's not so hard to... You know... Find someone to, umm...
She then absentmindedly reaches for the tantalizing pile of fluff, and runs her hand along one of the fluffy tails, not even bothering to finish her train of thought.

>> No.1961964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866383429.png -(290.0 KiB, 1116x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296921

Elswhere in the world, a succubus was sucking the life out of someone, draining his life force until his body began to shrivel up like a dehydrated grape.

>> No.1961965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866476601.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961961
Skadi: "All right~ I'll begin scouting now!"
Channeling her energy quickly into her hands she'd expel it just as fast, spreading it throughout the area getting an idea of what may be coming.
Michaela: "Lets get going... This adventure doesn't need to get more troublesome."

>> No.1961966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866479253.jpg -(934.7 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957090

>>1961962
"That sounds like it was pleasant. What book did you get?"

>> No.1961967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866588732.jpg -(320.9 KiB, 2048x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328575

>>1961959
Small grunts come from Saber as her ass is smacked, but she hardly objects to them
The energy that is being pumped into her aside, she is already used to such...Rough treatment
Of course I am, Master. I can FEEL how big and hard you are right now...

>> No.1961968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866672544.png -(26.0 KiB, 236x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26641

>>1961946
>>1961951
Right. That. The net idol stuff.
Setsuna's face was as wooden as a board.

>> No.1961969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866799967.png -(1.2 MiB, 857x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1302344

>>1961960
W-Wait...Wait just a mi-!
Jeanne begins to protest as that flash begins to engulf her, but any other words are cut off as her mind whites out

>> No.1961970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866852253.jpg -(97.2 KiB, 734x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99529

>>1961964
And nearby, another would be doing the same as her, fucking him and taking in his energy until there was nothing left of em
That's all of it from them~

>> No.1961971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507866892080.jpg -(173.8 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177958

>>1961967
Jeanne places both her hands on Saber's firm ass. And gropes at her flesh, kneading it roughly. And then...Jeanne shove the entirety of her length inside of Saber with a powerful thurst

Saber will feel a very tight fit as it twitches pwerfuly within her

"Nnnnngh~!"

>> No.1961972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867000134.png -(127.1 KiB, 363x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130175

>>1961963
Monarch sighs, shaking her head.
Yes. I imagine not.
The white fox allows Sponty her indulgence, having grown quite used to the rabbit's handsy nature.
And yet you keep coming here.

I suppose I should take it as a compliment, shouldn't I?

>> No.1961973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867072724.png -(332.2 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340141

>>1961958
Koko sits up lazily and looks to the small children in pointed hats.

Mmmn?

>> No.1961974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867189433.png -(237.1 KiB, 851x523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242751

>>1961970
Oh... is it?

>> No.1961975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867274143.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 410x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32966

>>1961968
>>1961951
Yeah it's how we pay our bills and keep things going... Secchan's pretty good...
Though now I'm wondering if I could get Konoka or Asuna to...
Bad Chiu, either way she'd give Setsuna a small look again before standing up and taking Asuna's most likely finished glass of juice.
How about I show you out and give you the address and key and you can get them for me while I get things ready here, sound good?
She looked at Setsuna and smiled.
I'll be right back, could you make sure I left my own outfit and accessories out too?
Interesting words there... either way Setsuna would be alone for a few moments while she settled things with Baka red!

>> No.1961976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867430300.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>1961966
This one!

And she'd present the book to Jeanne.

I asked dad if he could get me a book regarding that one island Asteria. It's a book about how the town's development. There are even pictures illustrating their progress over time and stuff.

Despite having read a lot, she can't help herself from wanting more books that aren't available in either the town or mansion library.

All the books for the smol.

>> No.1961977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867560462.png -(102.1 KiB, 563x402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104520

>>1961974
Yes unfortunately...
They've been sucked completely dry.
And these samples were raised to last much longer.
Oh well, more will be made over time.

>> No.1961978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867575821.jpg -(262.2 KiB, 2633x2894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268535

>>1961971
A sharp breath is expelled from Saber as Jalter finally penetrates her
The Black King's insides squeezing down tight on the sizable rod, the smaller woman taking it well despite how long and thick it is
Yes, yes...That's it...Mm~
She then lets out as she clenches the bedsheets and braces against the Avenger, pushing herself firmly against Jalter's crotch

>> No.1961979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867649667.png -(135.2 KiB, 578x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138460

>>1961977
That's boring. Why should succubus wait?

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)00:07.

>> No.1961980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867755810.jpg -(203.7 KiB, 1062x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208564

>>1961976
"How interesting. What sorts of things did you learn from reading?"

Asked Jeanne, genuinely curious. She knows how much Char Lotte enjoys talking about the things she's learned from her books

>> No.1961981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867766740.png -(122.1 KiB, 507x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125025

>>1961979
The rest of our supply has run dry.
Unless we go kidnap men from other worlds to suck dry.

>> No.1961982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507867890821.jpg -(84.0 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85967

>>1961973
You look absolutely adorable in that cat bed!
Well, sorry to wake you up, I came to gather some research notes we asked you for a while back on the cows and clones.

>> No.1961983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507868134149.png -(425.4 KiB, 605x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435645

>>1961972
....

The bunny indeed indulges for a moment, remaining silent as she gently grasps and caresses the bouquet of tails before her, before shaking her head in order to come back to her senses.

H-Huh? Oh, right. For you it's different. More than a pretty great fuck, I also consider you a friend, even if I know how little you care for such things.

Besides, there needs to be at least one person who comes down here to bug you a little without being immediately told to fuck off, you know?
That's what I take as a compliment from you in return, heh.

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)00:15.

>> No.1961984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507868185806.jpg -(604.8 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619307

>>1961978
"Nnngh, such a tight hole~!"

Jeanne then places her hand on the back of Saber's neck and holds her down by the neck while squeezing tightly

"Not for long~"

She smirks and then she pulls back before...repeatedly slamming against Saber. Fucking her with great speed and intensity. She isn't going to waste time and is getting into it quickly, graning in pleasure with each pump of her hips

>> No.1961985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507868634498.png -(53.4 KiB, 222x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54655

>>1961975
I'll go ahead and double check then.
The bird will nod, walking backward and scooting through into another room where she takes a very deep breath, sighing with relief.

Running her hands over her own clothes, she squirms anxiously.
Konoka might think I'm weird for all of this. Maybe I should stop.
She said to herself, before sighing again and moving on to the film studio.

>> No.1961986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507868669368.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>1961980
It's weird actually. It's supposed to be a book about the town's development and stuff. But if this picture is really correct, the town was already there, just empty.

Flipping through some pages before arriving at the picture she was talking about.

Apparently, the town was also properly maintained, everything was working on arrival. Seems to me the place is more of a ghost town, because I can't think of a reason why people would leave it.

I want to go there, but I don't think dad can be convinced to let me go there.

>> No.1961987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507868791892.png -(119.6 KiB, 588x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122510

>>1961981
Is there a problem with that?

>> No.1961988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507868929781.png -(307.6 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314950

>>1961982
What was the data supposed to be again...? I'll have to look for it.
Her laboratory wasn't terribly organized with her lazy behavior, but she probably knew exactly where everything was.

>> No.1961989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507868996444.jpg -(321.1 KiB, 1461x1764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328819

>>1961984
SMACK SMACK SMACK
The lewd sound of flesh smacking against flesh fills the room as Jalter fucks Saber with frenzied abandon
The smaller woman doing nothing but holding her place on the bed as the Avenger clamps down on the back of her neck, the occasional moan or grunt coming from her mouth

>> No.1961990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869017706.jpg -(167.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171683

>>1961986
Jeanne stands beside Char Lotte and leans down to get a better look at the picture. Jeanne adjusts her glasses

"How intriguingly curious..."

"Mm, indeed. It's all rather shady if I do say so myself. Even if I were to go with you, I doubt Colette will be open to the idea."

>> No.1961991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869165689.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 313x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32722

>>1961985
And eventually Chiu made her way back to her room to meet Setsuna there looking awkward in her maid outfit, her mind already guessing at least part of her worries.
Having some issues now that you know Konoka is alive... like trying to explain all of this?
She said pointing around the room as she walked over to her own maid outfit... and what looked like some rope.
I'm sure she won't care... especially if we explain it's just a way to make a living right?
Though she herself looked kind of awkward about it.

>> No.1961992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869411164.jpg -(365.7 KiB, 681x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374516

>>1961989
"Guuuuh~! It's so slippery~! Haaah~!"

Jeanne remains unrelenting in her "domination" of Saber. Regardless, she enjoys the feeling of her moist hole sucking her cock in. Repeatedly giving Saber thick globs of precum rich in energy and feeding directly into the woman's womb

Meanwhile the dragon girl who's named Ellidor stares with an intense hunger and lust. Despite how flimsy and normal her chain link leash looks, she seems unable to break it. Though using her own magic she makes a dick for herself, wanting to masturbate as a man rather than a woman. She can be heard growing in an aroused manner

>> No.1961993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869447843.gif -(33.9 KiB, 305x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34721

>>1961991
Yeah... Honestly I'd rather not have to explain anything at all.
She admitted guiltily, sitting down.

Maybe we shouldn't film anything anymore?
She sounded unsure of herself. It was fun, but now it just felt all the more embarrassing.

>> No.1961994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869513218.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 362x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42190

>>1961990
It's weird because despite those circumstances, people still decided to inhabit the place anyways. And things were developed quickly and around the original.

... If I think of it like one of those games that dad buys, it's like the town is a living thing and it was just waiting for people to inhabit it.

But as much as that sounds like something awful should have happened by now, nothing has happened and the town has been flourishing.

She's been reading a lot of stories full of death flags and such.

>> No.1961995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869853340.jpg -(293.9 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300923

>>1961994
"Sounds like you've been busy reading stories with plenty of deathly red flags."

"Still...I'm glad you're showing more curiosity about places outside Aberdeen."

>> No.1961996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869885344.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 904x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120608

>>1961993
Then we won't, from what Asuna told me she never checks the internet anyway... sorry I thought that might work...
She'd sigh as she began stripping down, only half listening as she focused on her newest task at hand, picking up the Rope as she stripped down.
Stop filming?
Chiu thought for only a second before shaking her head.
No we still need the money and besides, we both promised we'd do a few more, besides I think you've gotten to be very good at it.
She turned around and gave that well practiced trust me smile, not even realizing how she was sounding.
You've gotten very good at this Setsuna, better than I thought you would be, you really have a talent...
By now naked she'd start wrapping herself up like she read... having a bit of trouble since she was talking.
Let's see at least what Konoka is doing with her life first before you decide.
She smiled with a hint of lewdness.
You can't say you haven't had a little fun haven't you?
I know you like it...

>> No.1961997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507869989133.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 2480x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2419440

>>1961992
Even through the haze of lust that is thickening in her mind and the violent shudders that ripple through her body with each thrust from Jalter, Saber notices how the poor dragon girl has gone and grown herself a dick
...?
Staring right at the draconic woman with her golden eyes before she decides to comment
Can't you just...Nng~! Use her to...Spitroast me or something?
The Black King manages to force out before an especially load moan escapes her, followed by a rapid series of pants

>> No.1961998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507870274092.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167329

>>1961983
Monarch nods
Indeed.

I suppose you should consider it so, after all. You are one of three people I have deemed worthy enough to curry that favor, Sponty.

And as a matter of fact, the only one I have let carry the title of assistant.
If you wanted sentiment, then I suppose I can say I also consider you a friend.
She holds her position, letting her tail rest in Sponty's grasp instead of yanking it away.

>> No.1961999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507870370790.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>1961995
Mhm, I've been rereading some of the story books in the library, and I guess some of them were like that.

And then she'd look up at the maid.

Really? Why is that?

>> No.1962000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507870729842.jpg -(750.5 KiB, 2893x4092) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
768559

>>1961997
Jeanne doesn't answer right away. Instead, she keeps fucking Saber's hole. Until finally she looks over at Ellidor with a sly grin

"Hmph~ I was actually going to let her fuck your asshole. But you're right, the sounds of you gagging on cock that you love so much would be amusing~!"

Jeanne snaps her fingers, and Ellidor's binds vanish

"Do as you like with her mouth, Ellidor. I insist~"

Ellidor: T-Thank you master~! I'll turn her mouth in a proper cock sheathe~"

She goes over to the bed and positions herself in front of Saber. With her large erection in her face

Ellidor: "A-A mouth pussy~! Milk my cock~!"

And then Ellidor very roughly grabs Saber by the hair and yanks her forward. Shoving her length down Saber's throat and starts plowing her mouth over and over. Her balls smacking against Saber's chin repeatedly

>> No.1962001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507870809898.png -(190.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195415

>>1961996
Aha... You make it hard to argue.
Setsuna said, watching Chisame struggle before approaching to help her with the hard to reach parts.

I've had fun, it's true. I guess it won't hurt to wait.

>> No.1962002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871002579.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 364x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58204

>>1961998
The bun pauses briefly, her ears twitching at Monarch's words.
Oh my. Is that so, now?

I'm flattered, I have to say. I had my doubts that you were just letting me stick around because it was less hassle than anything, but that's pretty great to hear.

Looks like there might be a way through that icy exterior after all, huh~?
The hand that was caressing her tails inches closer to the base, giving the fox's rear a playful little pat.

>> No.1962003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871508964.jpg -(326.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334332

>>1961999
"It does my heart good that you want to broaden your horizons a little. The world can also be just as wondrous as it is dangerous."

"You've always liked talking about one day leaving home. It reminds me that you're getting older."

Putting her cup and saucer down on the small end table she had next to the recliner. Jeanne goes around and stands behind the recliner and reaches down. Gently putting her arms around the smol giving her a hug

>> No.1962004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871543475.jpg -(507.6 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
519736

>>1962002
Oh yes,
Monarch says, answering the rhetorical question as the bun pats the fox on her butt. Monarch makes no move to avoid the familiar gesture.
The gates open to reveal the interior is even more icy.

>> No.1962005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871615804.jpg -(142.4 KiB, 1410x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145844

>>1962000
"Poor" Saber can't do much else as the two other women proceed to use her as a double ended sex toy
Muffled sounds coming from around the huge draconic cock stuffed in her mouth as her body is shoved back and forth between Jalter and the dragon
Her body squirming with pleasure and desire, as she does her best to satisfy her "Masters"
Slurping along the thrusting length of the dragon's dick while moving her hips and squeezing down on Jalter's rod

>> No.1962006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871784118.jpg -(45.0 KiB, 298x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46041

>>1962001
She'd let her help out seeing how Setsuna got hers on herself blushing deeply as she tightened the bindings before she herself would slip her own maid outfit on.
Yes it wouldn't hurt to wait, I think it'll be fine...
For all I know she might like it too...
Her flush would grow a little deeper at that thought... the girl slipping her apron on at last before turning to face her, looking less sure of herself than she really felt.
There at last we're ready for our show...
Good thing I made these outfits easy to unbutton...

>> No.1962007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871846004.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 320x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53119

>>1962003
The smol likes being hugged by maids.

I guess I do say that a lot, although I try saying it when dad isn't around so he doesn't get upset.

... Although dad seems to have this weird instinct regarding some things...

>> No.1962008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871998267.gif -(26.5 KiB, 789x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27136

>>1962006
>>1962006
Remind me again... why are we using these ropes?
The bird didn't want to look, but found herself staring at Chisame anyway.

Isn't this kind of... you know? What if the viewers notice?

>> No.1962009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507871999984.jpg -(427.5 KiB, 1280x1473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437802

>>1962005
The dragon moans stupidly as she desperately uses Saber's mouth and throat to get off. Her cock twitched inside her mouth, feeding Saber plenty of semen as it leaks from the dragon

Meanwhile Jeanne keeps plowing Saber from behind. She pants loudly as her tongue hangs out. She digs her nails into Saber's ass and runs it down her pale skin, leaving marks almost enough to bleed

>> No.1962010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507872107918.jpg -(540.5 KiB, 1200x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553483

>>1962004
Sponty can't help but chuckle in response.
Oh totally. It makes the outside of the castle look like the tropics by comparison.

As much as she'd like to do further things to Monarch's inviting little rump, she decides against it for now and instead peeks over her shoulder at what she's doing.
... Any luck with those vial thingies?

>> No.1962011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507872434198.jpg -(677.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
693543

>>1962007
Jeanne nuzzles the top of the smol's head, and chuckles softly

"It's true, your father has always been a peculiar one. Still, he's still got a while before that happens. You've still got growing up to do."

>> No.1962012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507872485964.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 453x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106172

>>1962008
Well it's just something to try...
She said honestly.
I thought it'd spice up some things, especially if some of the fans suspect.. but if we keep them under our outfits then they won't be able to know for sure and that generates excitement... plus, don't you think it feels kind of exciting to be wearing this under there... that Asuna didn't notice a thing, yet I did?
She said and she reached up under her collar and pulled on part of the concealed rope, putting a bit of pressure on her more sensitive spots.

>> No.1962013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507872752120.png -(99.6 KiB, 343x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101957

>>1962012
I-I was sure Asuna was going to notice... My heart started skipping!
She sighed again, her face turning incredibly red.

>> No.1962014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507872881689.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>1962011
Here's the part where Jeanne can probably imagine the tall dragon doing that face she does and saying something along the lines of "But they grow up so fast!"

Yeah, and it'd probably be bad if I went out of the house without being able to control my magic.

>> No.1962015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873011689.jpg -(203.7 KiB, 1062x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208564

>>1962014
"Which why I feel that you ought to refocus your efforts when it comes to your training. Your father is busy a lot, and I am unable to help you in that aspect for I am not a dragon."

She'll nod

"However, Lucoa is. And a very wise and powerful dragon at that. She will be able to help you."

>> No.1962016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873063419.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 885x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185477

>>1962010
Test samples for a new oil I am working on.
She says, then pauses. She takes a deep breath, then sets the vials and equipment down.

Though I suppose this is the part where you tell me I work to hard and need a break.
She turns around.
Well, no need for that song and dance. I rather thing I do.

This particular set of chemicals is not something anyone should be handle with tense nerves.

>> No.1962017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873178454.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 622x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131356

>>1962013
It was, I bet it was kind of scary, but wasn't it exciting too...
About how I felt the first time I cosplayed I bet... knowing I could be exposed at anytime.
Her hands kept playing with her bindings as she moved behind her, smiling as she looked over at her equipment.
Almost time.
I knew you wouldn't be found out, you're too smooth, you could even dress like this in public and I'm sure no one would notice a thing...
She worded it like a dare almost.

>> No.1962018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873376997.jpg -(819.9 KiB, 1162x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839548

>>1962015
But she already has Red and Silver Fox as students...

And then she'd think about it some more.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt if she had another one... Maybe I'll get around to asking for her help one day.

>> No.1962019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873561222.png -(789.2 KiB, 768x1151) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
808187

>>1962016
As she turns around, the bun gives Monarch a knowing grin.
I guess it doesn't take a mind reader to know what I'm thinking, huh~?

Being now face to face and within arms reach, Sponty extends her arms around the fox and pulls her into herself by her waist.
I wasn't gonna bring it up, at least not at this very moment.
Buuut, now that you mention it, a well-deserved break certainly wouldn't hurt, hehe~

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)01:46.

>> No.1962020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873620547.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1191x1684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1323137

>>1962009
The fluids leaking from the dragon's cock merely spur Saber on to double her efforts
Her mouth becoming like a warm and wet sinkhole threatening to suck the large member in and never let it go
Even as the Black King's eyes roll in the back of her head, the petite woman losing herself to the pleasure that flows through every inch of her body

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)01:47.

>> No.1962021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873643277.jpg -(455.1 KiB, 1280x1807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466050

>>1962018
"Good. How has Weiss been by the way?"

She asks since Char Lotte and Weiss hang out often and study together

>> No.1962022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507873914474.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 454x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58054

>>1962021
She's been doing well. She just freezes dad from time to time, but that normal. She gets all embarrassed sometimes when Nora comes along. But that's because I tell them that they look nice together.

She just innocently tells them that sort of stuff.

I don't understand why that'd make her embarrassed...

>> No.1962023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507874062314.jpg -(256.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262816

>>1962022
"Ah~ Well that is the magic in a young girl's heart at work you see."

>> No.1962024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507874564250.jpg -(170.0 KiB, 420x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174106

>>1962019
Monarch reaches out to poke at Sponty's rabbit ears, venturing a knowing little chuckle.
Or it's just the fact that "you could use a break" is Sponty-speak for "I could use a fuck."

>> No.1962025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507875405211.png -(676.1 KiB, 800x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
692324

>>1962024
Her bunny ears twitch lightly in response to the poke, wiggling playfully at Monarch.
Well now, those aren't mutually exclusive, right?

The sultry stripper leans in, lowering her voice as she speaks in a more heated tone.
Besides, it -has- been a while since I've heard you make those delightful little noises, I kinda miss them~

>> No.1962026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507918225787.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>1962023
Magic in a young girl's heart? What's that?

She's just a smol that reads a lot after all. She wouldn't know these kinds of things.

>> No.1962027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507918514277.jpg -(489.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501071

>>1962026
"A special feeling a woman feels inside herself when it comes to another. Someone, they have a lot of affection for. even if they themselves don't fully understand it."

"But somehow it feels right to them."

>> No.1962028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507918969374.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>1962027
And then the smol thought about it.

So that means Weiss likes Nora!

And thought more about it.

... Wait, but she gets embarrassed and acts all angry whenever I bring up how they look good together...

And a bit more...

That's sorta how Sheena acts when dad is with her most of the time. Does that mean Sheena experiences that magic all the time?

>> No.1962029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507919107477.jpg -(241.2 KiB, 850x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246981

>>1962028
"....."

Jeanne simply smiles and nods

"In the way a wife that loves her husband deep down, yes. Sheena is just...more extreme than Weiss is at times. But she loves your father dearly."

>> No.1962030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507919759553.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 353x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49889

>>1962029
I wonder why they have to be embarrassed about these kinds of things... Is liking somebody really that embarrassing?

I mean, dad really enjoys showing how much he likes people.

But then again, Colette likes everything cute.

>> No.1962031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507919951643.jpg -(244.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250608

>>1962030
"Some people simply handle it differently. And the subject can be for some...Weiss is a very nice girl, and respectable. It might be good for your brother to have a girlfriend that takes charge."

Jeanne giggles a bit

>> No.1962032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507920911639.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 452x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62543

>>1962031
And then the smol begins to think again.

Wait... If Weiss becomes Nora's girlfriend, that means they'll end up getting married!

She just skipped a million other steps.

Does that mean she'll end up moving in?

>> No.1962033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507921277802.jpg -(167.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171683

>>1962032
"I think you may be getting ahead of yourself dear."

Says Jeanne with a gentle tone of voice and pats the smol's head

"I don't know...anything is possible. We just have to wait and see."

>> No.1962034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507921713804.jpg -(48.5 KiB, 282x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49688

>>1962033
Hmmmm... I guess I did get a little too excited there...

And she got her headpats.

I don't understand how all that stuff works after all.

She says that despite giving herself as a gift to a maid.

>> No.1962035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507921983062.jpg -(776.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
795375

>>1962034
"Sometimes you don't understand it, Char Lotte. Sometimes the heart is the one that leads rather than one's head."

"Like when a certain little dragon girl gave herself away as someone's Christmas gift."

>> No.1962036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507922291006.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 419x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65933

>>1962035
W-well it's hard trying to think of a gift for you! And you said you wanted me for Christmas so...

Flustered smol dragon.

A-anyways, I haven't been able to find that journal of dad's ever since. Maybe it would have explained what the whole gesture meant if I read a bit more...

>> No.1962037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507922635631.jpg -(441.5 KiB, 1280x1807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452110

>>1962036
A smol is being very cute right. And that makes a maid very happy

"I've put those away on the higher shelves. Those are not for your eyes yet, Char Lotte."

"Fufu, well no harm done. It was a very sweet gesture."

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)15:23.

>> No.1962038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507923679313.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>1962037
Huh? What do you mean the content isn't for my eyes yet? Everything seemed normal even before I stopped reading.

But that was because she stopped just before the lewd began.

>> No.1962039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507923935743.jpg -(269.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275880

>>1962038
"You'll know what I'm talking about once you've matured more. So no need for you to dwell so much on that dear."

>> No.1962040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507924138456.jpg -(408.3 KiB, 1240x1128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418069

Time to do something tonight
Sakuya is thinking about her closest friends, it has been a while and wonders if she should visit someone she hasn't in a while as she wanders Aurora
Youmu is out practicing her swordplay just outside Aurora, something she hasn't done in a while, but clearly she hasn't lost her edge
Yuri is sharpening his sword at a fountain, thinking about Mercy's offer of augmentation, is it the right thing or should he work on doing it without such means.
Mao (aka Mallow) is selling her drink again, albiet she is reading about local fauna while waiting for sales and seeing the demonic energy laden types, wondering what she could do with those
Wave, Franklyn, Toki, Josuke, Genis, Misty etc are all around too, holler

>> No.1962041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507924207033.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 320x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53119

>>1962039
Hmmmmm... If you say so...

Just wait till she gets old enough to read them and gets flustered at what she was about to read as a smol.

>> No.1962042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507924358128.jpg -(326.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334332

>>1962041
"Hmm, well Char Lotte. Are you ready to head back inside? I believe it is almost time for your bath."

>> No.1962043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507924689352.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 305x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54036

>>1962042
Oh, is it that time already? Hmmmmmmmm... I didn't get to do much reading at all...

But she'd close her book and slip out of the maid's hug. Making her way off the recliner.

But yes, let's go to the bath.

>> No.1962044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507925754285.jpg -(934.7 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957090

>>1962043
"I'll be more than happy to read it to you as a bedtime story."

Says Jeanne, patting the smol's head gently. She'll then bow to Char Lotte and makes her way to the door. Opening it for her

"After you."

>> No.1962045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507925964234.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>1962044
And so the smol would just make her way back inside and on her way to take a bath.

And from there we can probably just fade to that.

>> No.1962047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507938553022.jpg -(169.4 KiB, 1280x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173419

>>1962020
>>1962020
The two women are far gone in their lust. Their eyes glazed over from the pleasure and are looking as if their plowing is guided by purely sexual instinct. Both their cocks throbbing wildly and leaking as they slam into Saber's deepest parts, stirring up her holes

Both of them moaning and groaning from the bliss they're feeling...this goes on for the next several minutes

Ellidor: "M-Master I'm--!"

"NNNNGGHHHH~!!"

Ellidor: "HAAAAAAAH~!!"

And then both of them cum at once into Saber. Filling her stomach and womb with hot, gooey, charm infused semen. The "poor" Black King will no doubt end up looking like she's several months pregnant after this

But they aren't done! They pull out, and start jerking their members and proceed to glaze Saber from head to toe

>> No.1962048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507939796450.png -(594.0 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608287

>>1962047
With semen dripping from her mouth and leaking out of her ravaged womanhood, the only thing Saber can do is moan softly as she lays there on the bed, her body twitching slightly
Her pale flesh serving as a lewd canvas for the dragon and the Avenger, as her body is covered with string after string of sticky and hot cum
The Black King merely blinking slowly as it lands on her

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)20:09.

>> No.1962049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507940756529.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192902

>>1962048
Jeanne let's out a very satisfied sigh after she finally climaxes and finishes squeezing out the last drops from her temporary length

Seeing Saber's current state...Frenchy couldn't help but laugh followed by a wicked grin

"That's a good look for you. Don't you agree, Ellidor~?"

Meanwhile Ellidor is still glazing Saber's face with a crazed look as her tail whips around

Ellidor: "Haa~! Ha~! Yes, master, I agree~! She's a fantastic cum dumpster!"

She smiles, showing off her row of sharp and pointy teeth

>> No.1962050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507940801232.png -(388.2 KiB, 800x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397514

>>1961918

There was no rush. Finally having her victim returned where it all started was the final act. Aino will luncge at the the cat from behind, attempting to wrap herself around Y'shtola's back and aiming to pin her down.

You're a pretty bad friend to leave her alone. Now you can be with her again.

>> No.1962051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507941319500.jpg -(50.8 KiB, 600x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52054

>>1962049
....
The Black King says nothing, as the semen that coats her body starts to be...
...Absorbed by her skin, it seems
And at the same time her lower torso deflates, until the golden eyed woman looks as pristine as freshly fallen snow
Is that all? Because I'm still feeling hungry.
She then states in a dry manner before she suddenly pounces at the dragon girl
Lunging with cat-like speed and reflexes as she tries to pin the winged woman to the floor

>> No.1962052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507941621288.jpg -(199.0 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203727

>>1962050
N-No...!
She would struggle underneath Aino, unable to find anything to defend herself with.

I don't want to become like that!

>> No.1962053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507941837639.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192902

>>1962051
"Aah~?"

Jeanne only looked on in amusement as her pet is pinned down suddenly by her temporary pet. She sits at the end of the bed with her legs crossed and sipping on some wine straight from the bottle she got for herself via magic

Ellidor: Pinned underneath Saber now, Elli struggles a bit before looking to Jeanne

Elli: "Master...?"

"Fufu, we're dealing with quite the slut on our hands Ellidor. I'm in a good mood, so have your fill of her body~"

With that, Elli's draconic length is already hardening again

Elli: "Thank you, master...♥"

Elli looks at Saber with increasing desire again

Elli: "I'll fill up your slutty ass next~!"

Elli reaches behind and places her hands on Saber's firm ass and spreads it apart and rubs and grinds her length against Saber's rear hole

>> No.1962054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507942900053.png -(728.9 KiB, 800x1173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
746397

>>1962053
Saber reaches for the dragon's meaty rod the moment she is on top of her, giving it some strokes and rubs as the girl converses with her Master
...Mm, good. Give me more of your semen.
She then finally comments, letting go of the dragon's dick so she can play with her ample breasts instead
Squeezing and kneading the soft mounds as her current partner grinds her dick against her backdoor

>> No.1962055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507943278347.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192902

>>1962054
Jeanne will be content with just watching them for now

Meanwhile, Sabers fingers sink into Elli's large, soft, breasts. The dragon letting out aroused sounding growls as her pink nipples get erect

"Haah~! Nnngh~!"

And Ellidor then suddenly lifts Saber's backside and then slams her asshole down on her large thick, length

"Hraaargh~!!"

>> No.1962056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507943305242.png -(52.9 KiB, 170x170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54213

>>1962052
At this point Aino will grip onto the clothing of the cats, aiming to rip it off from her body to unsure that she is completely naked. The next step will be with Aino's tail slithering it's way towards her thighs. The demon wasn't stopping, it already reached a point and no use in stopping now.

>> No.1962057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507943882463.png -(504.2 KiB, 1000x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516285

>>1962055
A brief grunt escapes from Saber as the dragon's cock pounds into her like a battering ram, but all she does is wiggle and twist her hips in an effort to help it sink inside of her
Her tight ass sucking and clamping down on it like a soft and warm vise
Meanwhile, she continues to play with the dragon's breasts...Pinching and twisting the hardened nipples, before she soon leans down to lick at one of them

>> No.1962058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507944324921.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192902

>>1962057
Just like it did when it was pounding her mouth and throat, Elli's length will feel hot and it throbs while in the fleshy confines of Saber's tight insides

"Haa~! Fuuuaaah~! My dick and tits feel so good~!"

Elli just moans and drools as her cock and breasts feel like they're melting into bliss. With a firm grip on Saber's ass, Elli continues driving her asshole down on her draconic length

Once again filling the room with the wet, slapping, sounds they release with their carnal fucking

"Ooh~! Aaagh~!"

Her tail tightly wraps around Saber, and starts slamming her down much harder and faster!

>> No.1962059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507944660126.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 544x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87009

>>1962040
Well if Youmu is practicing she might find some company as a pair of lovely white haired Kitsune take a pause to look at her sword play, one of them staring at it with a hint of approval and curiosity..
Look at how good she is Gemini... wonder if she accepts students?

>> No.1962060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507944938772.jpg -(142.4 KiB, 1410x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145844

>>1962058
The Black King does her best to hold onto the dragon's tits, clamping her mouth down around one of the nipples and sucking hard and hungrily on the fleshy nub
While her ass and body shake with each powerful thrust, Saber content with her draconic partner using her backdoor as a fleshy onahole

>> No.1962061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507945122030.jpg -(322.1 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329828

>>1962059
after a display where she unsheathes her second blade and slashes them both in a graceful and swift fashion, she spots them as she finishes, opting to eye them both over and sheathe them both again
Oh hello, I didn't reliase I had watchers, I take it you enjoyed that.

>> No.1962062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507945291513.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192902

>>1962060
Elli: "Agh~! Ahn~! You really like my breasts don't you~?"

She says, and proceeds to grit her teeth and throwing her head back a bit as she reels from the pleasure

Elli: "U-Ugh~!"

But nonetheless, Elli will keep on driving her cock in and out

>> No.1962063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507945443780.png -(919.5 KiB, 824x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
941593

>>1962061
She'd find both foxes sitting on the ground, having taken their time to just sit and watch her as she worked her magic with her blades... the smaller fox just rocking back and forth happily while the slightly older looking one just looked at her with a thoughtful smile, her own sheathed blade in her hand.
Yes I did...
The latter fox said with a nod.
You're really good I can tell, you must have practiced a long time to get that good.... name's Nicole.

The first fox just clapped slightly.
I'm Gemini, you were cool.

>> No.1962064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507945845526.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259293

>>1962062
Saber's response to that question is to switch from one nipple to the other
Running her tongue down the side of the dragon's breast and across her cleavage before clamping down on her new "target"
Soon sucking and licking away again as the draconic woman continues to pound her ass with brutal force
One of the Black King's hands finding its way down to where the two of them are "connected", cupping those girlballs and giving them a nice firm squeeze

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)21:50.

>> No.1962065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507946147214.jpg -(346.5 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354807

>>1962063
Youmu Konpaku.
she says with a smile, ajusting her sheathes so sthat they don't get into the way as she walks over to them, looking to Gemini
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! If I was using my spell cards you'd see something of more beauty.
and then she looks to Nicole
I have been since I was younger, it's second nature to me really as it should feel.

>> No.1962066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507946231617.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192902

>>1962064
Elli's girlballs will feel hot, full and heavy. The dragon couldn't help but moan loudly at Saber's efforts s both her breasts and balls are plated with

"She bites down on her lip, looking lustfully at Saber as her cock throbs some more. Filling Saber's ass with plenty of hot precum resulting in very lewd and wet sounds*

>> No.1962067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507946797458.jpg -(211.9 KiB, 720x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217008

>>1962065
Gemini's tail just started twitching at the mention of 'spell cards'.
Even cooler, I love magic.
Nicole just patted Gemini on the head before nodding.
I see, I'm kind of a casual practitioner myself..
She nodded at her own sword.
But I'm hoping to get better at it one day.

>> No.1962068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507946950453.jpg -(631.9 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
647102

>>1962067
Magic is great, even if it's not my strongest point, I still have a good degree of it.

As for your swordplay, if you wish to get better the only way is to practice, although it is easier with a partner. I'm..lucky in that respect.
she looks to her ghost half which is bobing around behind her, slightly jumpy as Youmu finds Gemini's enthusiasm cute

>> No.1962069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507947135743.jpg -(262.2 KiB, 2633x2894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268535

>>1962066
Continuing to squeeze those bulging balls, Saber then removes her mouth from the dragon's nipple
Her hands soon going to her partner's thighs to support herself as she leans back and rides her cowgirl style
Moans escaping from her mouth as she bounces up and down, her small but perky breasts jiggling rapidly

>> No.1962070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507947816167.jpg -(92.7 KiB, 720x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94892

>>1962068
Neat I'm a psychic myself... though I don't have much control over it..
She'd reach out to try and touch that ghost half of her while Nicole just kept looking at Youmu herself.
Yes I have a sister who used to practice too but she doesn't bother now, without her it's gotten much harder for me to practice... and I want to be strong enough so I can protect myself.
And her boyfriend.

And space here I suppose?

>> No.1962071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507948178267.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192902

>>1962069
Her balls feel like they're throbbing thanks to how much Saber is squeezing them. They feel hotter as they churn and churn with fresh semen for Saber

"Hyaaaah~!"

Elli's cock starts swelling within Saber as it repeatedly slams inside ass stretching her even wider

"Going--nnghh~!--To give you lot's of my hot-mmngh~!-cum~!"

>> No.1962072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507948874249.png -(428.1 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438390

>>1962071
The Black King lets out a brief grunt as she feels the dragon's cock reaching its white explosion, slamming herself down hard onto it and holding herself there
Every inch of the impressive length lodged firmly inside of her as she locks her golden eyed gaze with the dragon's, as if telling her to hurry up and cum already

>> No.1962073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507949122658.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192901

>>1962072
Indeed, Elli was unable to hold it in much longer and with one final and mighty thrust...she unloads several thick strings of seed over and over and over again

Elli lays back against the bed, her grip on Saber's hips and waist grow tighter holding Saber down as she fills her with seed

>> No.1962074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507950188017.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x1377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1053474

>>1962056
After tearing away the cat's clothes, she grit her teeth and tried to endure it.
Damn...! Why aren't I strong enough... I could not even protect Minfilia!
She thought to herself shamefully, dreading what the near future held for her.

>> No.1962075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507950451091.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1191x1684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1323137

>>1962073
As the dragon unleashes her seed inside of the Black King, the smaller woman will grin down at her
Her golden eyes shining with lust and hunger as she goes
Ah~ Yes...Yes, that's right...Fill me up with all of your seed!
Before throwing her head back and moaning loudly as she is held in place

>> No.1962076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507950844426.jpg -(223.8 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229146

>>1962075
Elli will continue cumming with gust for the next several seconds. But all good things must come to an end and eventually, Elli's cock stops twitching and that rush of liquid heat ceases

"Ahahahahaha~! What a show~ Both of you mewling about like slutty whores~"

Says Jeanne, who looks highly amused

Elli: "Ha~ Haa~ I-I did it, I filled her up with my cum, master~♥"

The dragon looks stupidly happy

>> No.1962077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507951209726.jpg -(130.9 KiB, 393x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134049

>>1962017
I think I'll just leave these outfits for the studio.
Setsuna said with a frown.

Wearing such a thing in public... that's just reckless.
But it could be fun.

>> No.1962078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507951615641.jpg -(102.4 KiB, 444x582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104868

>>1962077
Well I wouldn't wear them in public anyway, too risky of getting dirty and some of this fabric is gentle, it's not made for going out in.
Which is true... but she said nothing about under the maid outfit.
Guess it would be a risk.
She'd walk over to her computer after giving Setsuna one last once over, the girl adjusting her outfit where she saw fit and adjusting it so that Setsuna could feel every bit of the bindings under it..

There we go, now we're ready...
She'd walk over to her computer and start double checking the settings.
Or at least almost ready... are you ready?

>> No.1962079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507951892547.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 670x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111796

>>1962078
Setsuna blushed, shifting uneasily.

...I-I don't know?
She wanted to shrug, but feared she would feel the ropes rub against herself too much. And she was already turned on as is, but hoped it wasn't obvious.

I can really feel the bindings.
It's really uncomfortable... but for some reason It feels pleasant too.

>> No.1962080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507951900121.png -(102.1 KiB, 563x402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104520

>>1961987
No, I just thought you'd want some time off, but you seem eager for a night of debauchery.

>> No.1962081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507952093884.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 453x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106172

>>1962079
Well the cameras will start in 2 minutes so you better be.
She'd say as she'd move back to her position beside her, the cameras already arrayed in front of them, there's even a nice Green screen this time, seems Chiu is getting creative...
Well could you adjust mine, I think mine's a little too loose in the back....
She said leaning forwards slightly.

>> No.1962082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507952340908.png -(135.2 KiB, 578x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138460

>>1962080
Orders are orders. Succubus cannot return until they are fulfilled.

>> No.1962083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507952343968.png -(504.2 KiB, 1000x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516285

>>1962076
Nng...
Her ass filled up with the dragon's seed, Saber squirms a little as her insides absorb the white and hot stuff
A deep and thoughtful sort of expression on her face as she stares down at her draconic partner, before with a curt nod she says
Acceptable.

>> No.1962084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507952453821.png -(122.1 KiB, 507x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125025

>>1962082
Orders?
She'd ask, curious about what mission she was given

>> No.1962085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507952900367.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 514x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206150

>>1962081
>>1962081
Really?
I thought I already helped her... maybe I did it wrong?
Curiously, Setsuna will begin to examine and if necessary readjust the bindings on Chisame.

>> No.1962086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507952990871.png -(193.9 KiB, 505x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198564

>>1962084
Yup~
She responded happily, her tone suggesting she didn't want to divulge any more information than that.

Can we move to the next world now?

>> No.1962087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507953135592.jpg -(822.5 KiB, 1232x1641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
842262

>>1962083
Elli: "Hee...huu...~"

Ellidor doesn't respond. She's too busy basking in the afterglow after two very intense orgasms. Though her tail wags a bit at Saber's fair assesment of her efforts

"Fufufu, not bad after just a few days. I should starve her for even longer next time~"

Says Jeanne, patting Saber's bloated stomach before she absorbs everything

"I will have to deal with my belly being this size as well...but for an entirely different reason~"

>> No.1962088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507953362881.jpg -(45.0 KiB, 298x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46041

>>1962085
She'd find that part of the maid outfit had shifted the rope slightly, but they were still nice and snug, still it was easy enough for her to fix, Chiu herself blushing slightly before giving a weak smile at Setsuna.
Thanks... it's always good to double check, specially since this will be our first time doing this live...
She'd then take her and half escort her beside her.
And the first shot is coming up now, let's start with the first poses, I know we practiced but this is the real thing now.
Of course that was without the bindings...
But here we go... let's do it Secchan!
She's really gotten used to calling her that hasn't she?

Last edited 17/10/13(Fri)23:56.

>> No.1962089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507953815198.jpg -(348.3 KiB, 960x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356699

>>1962087
Nodding again, this time to Jalter's words, Saber then says
Such methods ARE effective for assuring long and immensely satisfying sessions.
Then once her body is done absorbing all of that semen, the Black King moves to pull herself off of the dragon
Stretching herself out a bit as she continues to speak
Of course, being what I am such biological limitations are hardly an issue for me.

>> No.1962090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507953858855.png -(122.1 KiB, 507x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125025

>>1962086
Well... I suppose I can use up some of my free time.
Let's go to one of the warp gates then.
There's a world we've been slowly invading at the moment, we can use that as a hunting ground.

>> No.1962091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507954058349.jpg -(266.5 KiB, 901x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272913

>>1962089
"Which can be good or bad~ It's fun seeing someone break completely. Still, that was enjoyable."

>> No.1962092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507954470410.jpg -(844.3 KiB, 1000x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
864613

>>1962091
Mm, yes it was...However...
The Black King then begins to go before she flops onto the bed in a lazy manner, and adds
I'm feeling hungry now, but in a different way.
SHE MUST FEED

>> No.1962093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507955645816.jpg -(110.2 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112820

>>1962092
"Now that you mention it...I am rather hungry myself. Come, we'll head to one of those buffets they got in the city."

She gets off the bed and magichanges into her regular black outfit

"Ellidor! You as well, hurry up."

Ellidor: And suddenly feeling reinvigorated Ellidor hops to her feet. Her tail wags when Jalter speaks to her

Ellidor: "Yes master, I will obey~!"

Elli opens a portal leading to one of the best buffets in Aurora

>> No.1962094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507955892284.jpg -(4.3 MiB, 3508x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4487034

>>1962093
With the portal opening up, Saber stands back up from the bed before, with a snap of her fingers, she summons up her street clothes again
And since it's getting late, this is a fine point to fade to them pigging out

>> No.1962095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507957033284.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 800x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59314

>>1962088
Setsuna's face was more red than she thought it could ever become.
And now she felt anxious. The ropes. The time limit. The posing.
It made the feeling all the more exciting as she attempted to strike the pose in time, her face and expression becoming lewd as the ropes rubbed against her. She tried to resist it, but after all this time her body couldn't help but react.

Ahh...!

>> No.1962096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507957083541.png -(141.9 KiB, 546x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145321

>>1962090
Perfect~ Succubus would like to continue as long as possible, then we can rest.

>> No.1962097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507957948015.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 622x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131356

>>1962095
And again and again the camera clicked, each of them carrying out their well practiced stances, poses, and sultry looks, Chiu getting completely into the act as they worked together, sometimes taking her into her arms for their few simulated acts, each time knowing that she was feeling every rub as the ropes tightly wound around their bodies would shift and rub every time.
Mmmmm....
A few moans escaping her mouth near the end, good thing this wasn't live...
Almost done.... just hold on a little longer...
Really it's almost like all those poses were designed to turn her on.

>> No.1962098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507958159867.png -(122.1 KiB, 507x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125025

>>1962096
And so the two would head for one of the gates
Once the correct coordinates are punched in, the two would step through
They'd end up in a small building inside of a now ruined kingdom

>> No.1962099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507959241176.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167329

>>1962025
One of the white floofs brushes across Sponty's face, Monarch playfully rolling her eyes. She doesn't smile, but her expression is definitely softer. Of course Sponty probably knows this is the Monarch equivalent of smiling.
Come now, Sponty...

You and I both know that you make most of the noise.

>> No.1962100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507960090147.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 364x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58204

>>1962099
She giggles as she gets floofed in the face, before shrugging.
We-he-hell, only when you use those fluffy tails of yours... Which is pretty much every time so... Fair enough, heh.

With her arms still wrapped around the foxy scientist, she gives her rear a playful grope, before winking at her.
If you've got everything under control here, what do you say we go make some noise, then~?

>> No.1962101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507960739127.jpg -(179.1 KiB, 420x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183391

>>1962100
Monarch shakes her head, shrugging.
I suppose I could always go for some sample collecting.
She reaches out to poke Sponty in the forehead gem before stepping back from the tab table, pressing herself against Sponty before spinning around and walking off in the direction of the more comfortable places in the lab.
As if you ever needed any coercion to give them.

>> No.1962102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507961356969.png -(742.3 KiB, 1280x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760131

>>1962101
Great~!
Sponty's little wings flutter in anticipation as Monarch agrees to give her some sugar, and she backs away slightly to let her take the lead. Following closely behind, eyes darting to her swishing tails from time to time, she offhandedly asks:
Say, what do you do with all those samples anyway?

>> No.1962103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507961805198.jpg -(507.6 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
519736

>>1962102
Drink them or use them to help refine better tasting synthetic spiritual energy.
She says as if it were purely a science thing and not just drinking cum.

I am a monster, after all.

>> No.1962104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507962432534.png -(204.6 KiB, 526x524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209550

>>1962103
...
The bun is slightly surprised to hear that to say the least, or rather, to hear it in such a casual manner.
J-Just like that, huh...? Well, um, I hope my brand tastes good, then.

But then, something strikes her as a little odd.
Wait, synthetic? Why would you need such a thing? Isn't it pretty easy to get the real deal?

>> No.1962105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507965103182.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 885x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185477

>>1962104
The trend tends toward monsters outnumbering humans, rendering the supply dwindled. This is not the case in Aurora, where there are farms dedicated to harvesting, but not everywhere is as fortunate. The synthetic material can be refined and stored on a much grander scale. Take, for instance, New Ravnica's deployed forces. Not exactly much time on the battlefield for quick fucks, but downing a vial of synthetic is a non issue.

>> No.1962106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507986461583.png -(467.6 KiB, 606x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478793

>>1962074
Her body flat against hers, their bare skin making contact, the sparkle in her eyes.
Your sense of what is right or wrong is rather clouded. Already this place should be affecting your body, nothing you could really do about it. Don't worry, I'll make you ease up and think more clearly.
The tail that slithered between the cats legs starts to reach a certain stop. The moment she may feel prodding her entrance.

>> No.1962107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507994878458.png -(29.0 KiB, 212x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29711

In the ship or wherever the hell they're all staying at now...

Theodore is in the training area practicing his swordplay. He doesn't do much fighting but to him, it is important to keep your edge sharp and your sword arm strong just in case

His movements are very quick and precise, he certainly knows his way with a blade

>> No.1962108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507995192280.jpg -(200.2 KiB, 604x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205014

>>1962107
As he's swinging a man in dark armored leggings and more casual wear up top comes upon him, also having been training recently. Making sure everyone fights as brutally and efficiently as possible since it's one of the spare responsibilities he's even allowed, the git.

You're quite adept for how you're built.
Theodore probably recognizes Lancelot from Alter's cinquesting

>> No.1962109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507995446576.jpg -(86.1 KiB, 672x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88135

>>1962108
>>1962108
Indeed, Theodore will turn to him and nods

"Thank you sir Lancelot. My body's stronger than appearances suggest."

>> No.1962110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507995768881.jpg -(785.2 KiB, 725x1043) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
804013

>>1962109
I suppose it's not the only body around here to suggest that.

He observes the presumably there training dummy to get an idea of how the boy is inclined to fighting
What sort of style do you practice?

>> No.1962111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507996024232.png -(27.1 KiB, 200x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27795

>>1962110
"I've learned many sword styles throughout my years. But I mostly stick to the European style."

>> No.1962112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507996548276.png -(628.2 KiB, 927x1016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
643287

>>1962111
Hmm, not a bad one.
I have a bias for it myself.
Lancelot chuckles darkly

Perhaps you can show me the fruits of your labor.
The Servant decides he's taken enough of a liking to the bow to train with him...that or haze the shit out of him, who knows with Lancelot, especially when he picks up a training sword

>> No.1962113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507996797663.jpg -(303.5 KiB, 750x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310754

>>1962112
"Yes sir, I can do that."

Once Lance picks up the training sword. Theo will make his current weapon vanish and summons a training sword in its place. Walking away and stops at a respectable distance, and turns around to face Lance while holding his blade properly

"I can't underestimate him, even during a training session."

>> No.1962114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507997766168.jpg -(96.7 KiB, 413x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98979

>>1962113
I'd suggest you bring your real sword back, if you want to make this worthwhile for you.
This is Lancelot after all, a man who could kill several people with a twig if he wanted to

>> No.1962115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507998051867.jpg -(372.6 KiB, 700x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381550

>>1962114
"I appreciate your concern. But there is no need for that I think."

His training sword glows a little as an aura surrounds it

"Whenever you're ready, sir Lancelot."

>> No.1962116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507998402491.jpg -(183.8 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188167

>>1962115
Lancelot watches his actions as his own stance lowers slightly, the practice sword he had picked up gaining red roots of energy running through it

Have it your way.
He moves forward in a burst and swings the sword upward in an aim to disarm the boy

>> No.1962117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507998795756.png -(10186 B, 128x142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10186

>>1962116
Theodore quickly reacts and aims to block the strike and aims to parry. His grip remains form on his sword. Theo wastes little time and goes in with an upwards swing of his own, aiming to land a strike on Lancelot

>> No.1962118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507999342439.jpg -(155.4 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159079

>>1962117
Lancelot slides back and twists to have the blow just go over him before coming back down with the sword aiming to once again disarm Theo with brute force.

>> No.1962119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507999575732.png -(29.0 KiB, 212x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29711

>>1962118
"...!"

Sensing that Lancelot is coming back with another attack with gusto...

Theo will instead try and dodge the disarm via a quick hop back which covers a few feet

With haste Theo then charges in and swings at Lancelot a few times, not wildly. These are thought out and executed quickly

>> No.1962120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507999774104.jpg -(90.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92678

>>1962119
Even as Theo comes in with a coordinated manner, Lancelot manages to parry the blows, even catching the sword against his and sliding down towards the boy's arm

>> No.1962121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508000230506.png -(13.1 KiB, 136x154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13380

>>1962120
"...!?"

As Lancelot's arm starts sliding down, Theo narrows his eyes and quickly backs off, dropping his sword. As soon as he does, the aura surrounding it vanishes. And thus it is a regular training weapon again

With that Theo summons another glowing training sword out of thin air and cautiously eyes him

"I shudder to think what he'd do if this was a real fight..."

>> No.1962122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508000410835.jpg -(48.1 KiB, 800x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49234

>>1962121
Lancelot backs up a bit and straightens his stance, rolling his shoulders

Impressive.
Though if this were a real fight I might have taken your arm off there.
Lancelot holds up his sword in front of him defensively, expecting Theo to come at him more actively now

>> No.1962123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508000784191.png -(22.0 KiB, 273x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22576

>>1962122
"Mm...I believe you...You're very skilled sir."

He says, and then Theo steels himself. And charges towards Lancelot, moving quickly, they almost look like shunpos as he moves left to right

Theo comes at him from the right, his movements now quicker as he goes for another series of coordinated attacks

>> No.1962124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508001080936.png -(174.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178980

>>1962123
Lancelot's eyes dart about as Theo dashes, seems like even at this speed a Servant is capable of keeping up- and when Theo appears to the right of him he swings the sword to block the attacks coming in against him.
He smirks rather than counter attacking properly, pushing the boy back with the sword

>> No.1962125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508001597286.png -(29.8 KiB, 222x174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30565

>>1962124
Theo will push back, but Lancelot is likely stronger than he is. So Theo will feel himself being pushed back

"Ghg.."

But rather than try to parry...he makes his blade vanish followed immediately by a roll before lunging at him with a newly summoned blade with an attempt to hit him with a straight thrust

>> No.1962126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508002812992.jpg -(683.9 KiB, 1225x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
700305

After a long day of exploring Aurora, Nariko walks into Abylon's lab, toying with her new tablet before standing beside Abylon, turning towards the infant crawling around in her crib with a smile
How's our little girl doing?

>> No.1962127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508003454318.jpg -(97.9 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100288

>>1962126
Abylon will be wearing the fancy collar Nariko got her a few days ago. She looks away from the monitors and towards Nariko with a smile

"All her vitals are stable~"

>> No.1962128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508004113538.jpg -(332.6 KiB, 850x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340561

>>1962125
Lancelot is caught slightly off guard not being used to the vanishing weapon thing but even as he comes in for the thrust, the Servant leaps to flip over the oncoming attack and land behind Theo in a crouch, swinging the practice sword at his legs to trip him out.

>> No.1962129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508004278652.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1550x2050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1442199

>>1962127
Good.
She'll stare at her daughter walking around in the crib, having daydreams of her future
...My mother never expected her daughter to be who I am.
Wonder if the same will happen to us.

Last edited 17/10/14(Sat)14:04.

>> No.1962130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508004670104.jpg -(254.5 KiB, 750x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260640

>>1962128
Once Lancelot flips over him. Theo up and then turns around. He leaps backward to avoid, though he did so narrowly

Theo lunges towards him and extends his arm, and summons forth another blade. Now duel welding, Theo goes for a fast flurry of well-aimed slashes

>> No.1962131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508004929187.png -(188.3 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192789

>>1962129
"I'm not sure. She's still just an infant, but regardless we're going to do our best to raise her. She can pursue anything she wishes, the possibilities here are endless."

>> No.1962132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508005141883.jpg -(27.5 KiB, 213x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28197

>>1962130
Seeing Theo step the game up, Lancelot's eyes light up and he darts back from the flurry, before putting his sword against one blade to parry. The other though...he slides to block with his armored legs, then pushes back with a kick

>> No.1962133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508005350709.png -(37.9 KiB, 379x242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38781

>>1962132
"Oof..!"

Theo grunts from the impact and is sent sliding back a few feet

Theo then vanishes stepping his game up once more, he's moving much faster and re-appears behind Lancelot. Following that, Theo goes for a double strike aimed at his back

>> No.1962134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508005872839.png -(2.1 MiB, 1157x1258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2202014

>>1962131
...Something tells me she'll grow up quicker than me.
Lowering her tablet, still getting used to it's strange yet easy to learn interface, feeling a bit ashamed of her still rather young personality

>> No.1962135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508006051594.jpg -(156.7 KiB, 608x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160416

>>1962133
Lancelot kicks his foot down to help him spin around and meet the attack coming from Theo. His eyes now glowing red with passion for battle.
He leaps back after blocking just so he can have the distance to burst forward and swing the blade at the boy with a dangerous amount of force.

>> No.1962136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508006055439.png -(416.5 KiB, 600x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426479

>>1962134
"You were born in your current size, so if anything her growth will be faster than normal at least."

Abylon looks pleased and takes Nariko's hands

"Either way it'll be fine~"

>> No.1962137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508006546034.jpg -(416.0 KiB, 1353x1781) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426007

>>1962136
Of course it will.
Nothing has gone wrong yet.
Gently gripping her hands, pulling her in for a long, passionate kiss on the lips, arms wrapping around Abylon's waist after pulling away
Besides, I have my Abylon now~

>> No.1962138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508006810118.png -(259.9 KiB, 533x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266152

>>1962135
Theo will attempt to block. But the force of Lancelot's attack was more than he braced himself for

With a grunt, he's sent flying back and crashes onto the ground. He drops his weapons but then a massive amount of lances jut from the ground and towards Lancelot!

>> No.1962139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508006934084.png -(345.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353483

>>1962137
Abylon blushes and returns the kiss affectionately. After Nariko pulls away she smirks with determination

"Nothing will happen to her. We will make sure of that."

>> No.1962140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508007292570.jpg -(931.9 KiB, 1327x1693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
954304

>>1962139
I want to hold her.
Nuzzling against Abylon for a moment, planting another kiss on her lips before pulling away, walking towards the crib as she's carefully picked up, Nariko cradling the baby in her arms
...You're gonna be a big girl soon...
Smiling happily as she carries her over to Abylon
...And have lots of brothers and sisters to look out for.

>> No.1962141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508007482868.jpg -(113.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116167

>>1962140
Abylon will stand next to Nariko, affectionately placing her hand on the dragon girl's shoulder and smiles

She blushes again

"Brothers and sisters huh~?"

>> No.1962142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508008036753.jpg -(416.0 KiB, 1353x1781) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426007

>>1962141
That's right.
Looking up towards Abylon, giving her a gentle kiss on the neck as her tail sways two and fro
Lots of brothers and sisters... Whispering in Abylon's ears with a smile, before turning back down towards their little girl
...I've been trying to think of a proper name.
If we should take a traditional approach or something creative...

>> No.1962143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508008070284.jpg -(224.5 KiB, 1400x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229864

>>1962138
Lancelot leaps up as the ground explodes and then throws down his sword into a blank spot on the field- sticking it to the ground as he twists midair and lands on the pommel of it in a tight crouch

Haaaah...

He pauses there as if to give Theo a chance to say something...or an opening, though it's pretty clear Lancelot is unfamiliar with that particular word.

>> No.1962144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508013660990.jpg -(167.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171669

>>1962142
"I don't mind a traditional name. Creative names tend to sound really silly."

>> No.1962145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508013966930.png -(27.1 KiB, 200x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27795

>>1962143
With Lancelot pausing Theo wastes little time following up. The lances vanish as he charges towards the older man

He summons several swords, he holds three in each hand between his fingers and starts unleashing hell in the form if several swipe attacks as if they were claws

>> No.1962146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508014110734.jpg -(811.1 KiB, 700x994) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
830606

>>1962145
As he comes in Lancelot leaps backwards away from the assault from his sword and dons his black armor
IF he wanted to be serious then Berserker was happy to oblige, yanking more practice weapons from the floor and rushing in to attack the other.

>> No.1962147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508014334843.png -(22.8 KiB, 204x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23329

>>1962146
All six of Theo's swords start glowing, and once they do. Lancelot will feel like each individual sword attacks several times at once with increasing speed and intensity

"I have no choice but to rely on my abilities now...Though I will stop if things get out of hand!"

>> No.1962148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508014354209.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1550x2050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1442199

>>1962144
Then I'll name her...
...Kea. Our little Kea.
The little dragon girl begins moving towards Nariko's breasts
Someone's hungry!~

>> No.1962149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508014644145.png -(210.7 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215728

>>1962148
"I like that name, I'm confident Chiharu will approve as well."

And then little Kea starts going towards Nariko's chest. Abylon giggles

"I guess it's feeding time."

Abylon will take a seat and starts undoing her top so that she can feed her daughter. Abylon's breasts are now much larger thanks to motherhood

>> No.1962150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508014671008.png -(746.0 KiB, 818x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763915

>>1962147
Despite the intensity, Lancelot strikes back with his weapons, which have become coated in black and red noting them as being "his" and strengthened beyond any fake sword or spear's capacity
He pushes forward still but it's hard to tell if he's aiming to overcome Theo or just force him to answer the Berserker's strength

>> No.1962151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508015025495.jpg -(908.7 KiB, 1400x1706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
930503

>>1962149
Nariko carefully hands Kea to Abylon as she starts sucking away at her breasts, Nariko placing her breasts in front of Abylon as she gently wraps her arms around the breastfeeding mother
Is my pet thirsty too?~

>> No.1962152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508015150371.png -(20.6 KiB, 117x187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21108

>>1962150
Lancelot will feel that Theo is not so easy to push back anymore. But still, he manages to do so a bit before...

"Hyah!"

His swings as his swords vanish and form one regular looking long sword. However...if Lancelot blocks this then he will literally feel being hit with the force of a speeding freight train and he'll swing at him as if it weighed nothing at all

>> No.1962153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508015307731.jpg -(111.1 KiB, 400x523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113751

>>1962151
Abylon takes Kea and positions her properly. Once the child locks his lips around her teat and starts feeding. Abylon smiles and then sees that Nariko has her breasts in her face

The martian blushes as she stares at them

"M-Maybe a little..."

>> No.1962154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508015631269.jpg -(455.6 KiB, 985x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466574

>>1962153
Go on then. There's plenty for both of you~
Once Abylon starts orally tending to Nariko, her hair will receive a stroke or two while Nariko looks down happily, tail wagging as they're both fed

>> No.1962155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508015716196.png -(313.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321468

Tetra being bored and curious takes a step down into the holds of Hyrule
She needed something to keep her mind off recent troubles and what better than troubles she was almost completely uninvolved with
Being part of the Royal Family had it's perks too cause it meant none of the guards bothered stopping her so now she stands before a certain hero with a scrutinizing eye.

>> No.1962156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508015802487.jpg -(97.9 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100288

>>1962154
"Mm, thank you..."

Abylon then wraps her lips around one of Nariko's nipples and sucks away hungrily

>> No.1962157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508015956692.jpg -(294.9 KiB, 850x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301994

>>1962152
Lancelot gets fucking decked by this sword, bouncing and rolling around against the floor like a ragdoll before springing into a feral stance on all fours- both weapons having flown off somewhere else
He considers stopping but his tendencies start to overtake him, shaking his head about and effectively stunning him from taking any more immediate actions as a conflict rages inside him.

>> No.1962158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508016130827.jpg -(692.4 KiB, 1225x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
708999

>>1962156
She'll let out a moderate amount as Abylon sucks away, feeling comfortable and welcomed into her newly formed family. Nariko knows she'll need to find work in order to support such a family. And rather soon. But for now she decided to embrace the moment with Kea and Abylon.

>> No.1962159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508016528817.png -(19.4 KiB, 140x140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19839

>>1962157
Theo then takes a defensive stance and creates distance

"Ah..I'm sorry sir Lancelot, I got carried away, are you alright...?"

>> No.1962160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508016615004.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 885x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185477
>Mercy

Practicality and a logical approach to situations are traits I admire, yet are often sorely lacking in those who keep my company.

I suppose I should say that I find myself inclined to someone who does not bore me, Doctor Zeigler.
Very few have managed this.

>> No.1962161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508016880171.jpg -(379.3 KiB, 600x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388427

>>1962159
Lancelot eventually stops and stands upright, it seems like he's calmed down now
He picks a training sword back up
Fine.
Keep going.
He holds it out at the kid at an angle
His facilities are...slightly questionable though

>> No.1962162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508016906393.jpg -(62.3 KiB, 235x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63787

>>1962155
The Hero was leaning against the wall of one of the halls with his arms crossed, a couple of guards accompanying him, as per Da Rulez.
...
But he wouldn't be the first to speak.

>> No.1962163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508017018628.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1574x2362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1298993

>>1962160
It is a difficult task, I think, when emotions and interest are null to you. It would be difficult for anyone to entertain you, would it not?

>> No.1962164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508017045814.png -(76.5 KiB, 153x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78362

>>1962162
As Tetra comes closer she waves off the guards, getting a few looks of "uh are you sure" but she is in a position of authority and is plenty strong so they step off with the "We'll be close by" note

So...what's up?

>> No.1962165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508017592748.jpg -(308.0 KiB, 850x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315399

>>1962163
Difficult, yes.
But as I have said, there have been three so far that have managed to do so.
So the task is not impossible.

I wonder, Doctor Zeigler.
Are you a boring person?

>> No.1962166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508017683634.jpg -(117.6 KiB, 800x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120465

>>1962158
And we can skip ahead to when both finish up. Abylon will break herself free from Nariko's breast and then walks back to the crib and puts Kae to sleep

>> No.1962167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508017776925.jpg -(474.4 KiB, 1024x684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485821

>>1962164
What's up?
He asks, narrowing his gaze.
That's a question that can't be answered without a reductive response.
He'd glance away from her.

>> No.1962168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508017886972.jpg -(206.0 KiB, 1000x1420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210922

>>1962165
She shrugs.
I would not say so. But I am not often in the company of those with a higher IQ than myself, so I believe one would call my results... Skewed.

>> No.1962169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508017902682.png -(32.3 KiB, 202x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33044

>>1962161
"I...don't think that'd be wise sir. I'll be forced to get creative against someone of your caliber and there is no telling what may happen to the facility here."

Despite this he remains vigilant in case Lancelot decides to try anything

Last edited 17/10/14(Sat)17:51.

>> No.1962170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508018128343.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 460x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265379

>>1962169
Lancelot thinks this over, although his stance is mostly statue-esque
Eventually he throws the sword down and returns to his earlier state of dress, the red light of madness fading

That's a fair enough trade. Knowing when to stop is also a quality amongst well trained soldiers.

>> No.1962171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508018165908.png -(2.1 MiB, 1157x1258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2202014

>>1962166
Kae's so cute when she sleeps.
Saying as she stands behind Abylon, arms around her waist again as she nuzzles happily, tail wagging slowly side to side
...We will need to find a place of our own eventually. For our family.
Licking Abylon's cheek
Isn't that right my little Abylon?~

>> No.1962173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508018469986.jpg -(170.0 KiB, 420x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174106

>>1962168
IQ?
Monarch blinks a few times, looking mildly surprised.
What does that mean?

>> No.1962175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508018663247.jpg -(133.1 KiB, 1216x1193) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136253

>>1962173
In... telligence Quotient? The result of a standardized test of one's intelligence. An official measure of one's intellect.
She would chuckle.
Apologies, I wasn't being totally serious. Tests like that are rather infamous for being inaccurate. I only meant that I don't usually have the pleasure of entertaining someone as intelligent as you are.

>> No.1962178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1508018810572.png -(1009.4 KiB, 1024x1449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1033662

>>1962175
Standardized test?
How droll.
Monarch shrugs.

Well, I shall take the compliment at any rate.
I also offer you a chance to find out the answer to that question.

Care to help me in a little experiment?



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff