[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1507651753299.gif -(1.1 MiB, 644x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1171389 No.1961546   [Delete]   [Edit

[Eugenics Amplifies]

>> No.1961548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507667331664.jpg -(125.4 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128365
>Who's name means August part Deus

In the afterglow of their heated sexual romp, Miho will lay beside the girl and rubs at her inflated tummy and smiles, kissing the girl's neck and nibbling her

"Hmhm, does being full of my cum make you feel good~?"

>> No.1961549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507667398544.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641
>>Hey kid wanna /ss/?

Nope, not at all~!
The feathered dragon assures in an overly cheerful tone, before posed with the boy's actual question she frowns in thought and says
Hrm...Normally I'd direct you over to the City Hall to get situated, but considering your age...
Then reaching a decision, she gives a firm nod and goes
You should come back to my place for now! At least that way your chances of being molested will be knocked down a few levels.

>> No.1961550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507667802073.png -(442.9 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453552

>>1961548
Nnh.. Y-yes.. Hazuki feels wonderful...
The girl replies in a daze, moving to gently cuddle the phoenix like you'd expect any child to do.

>> No.1961551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507667948517.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 513x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118038

>>1961549
... And why do you care what happens to me? You said before that you only helped me because you were bored, didn't you? Why would you go so far as to offer me shelter?
He was skeptical, to say the least.

>> No.1961552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507668050404.jpg -(572.0 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585760

>>1961550
"I felt wonderful as well. So let's do this again soon~"

With the loli moving in to cuddle, the bird coos and gives Hazuki a deep and loving kiss as she holds the girls small frame close

>> No.1961553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507668137252.jpg -(383.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392738

Some time has passed since Saber inserted herself into the innocuous anime themed wargame hobby of a group of children in one of Aurora's parks
And during that time she has managed to transform them from a bunch of sillies just goofing around with their favorite characters, to a squad of ruthless generals using every trick and loophole in the ruleset to win
And at this very moment she is passing judgment on a rather unorthodox strategy
Where one player filled the other's deployment area with "scout" type units, preventing the other player from enacting their delayed deployment tactic and blocking them from placing any units on the playing field at all!
...There is nothing in the rulebook saying that she can't use that tactic, so the round goes to Umi.
The Black King concludes as she snaps the rulebook shut, earning hoots of victory from the named cat loli while her little Imp opponent starts sobbing and calling the cat a cheater

>> No.1961554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507668663998.png -(1.6 MiB, 986x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1673403

>>1961553
Several feet away a portal rips open and out comes Jalter after spending several days at the farm following her punishment/impregnation at the hands of June

Jalter immediately feels Salter's presence and vice a versa

"Heh...things got interesting~"

With a wicked grin, she makes way towards her and the lolis. Shoving aside anyone that gets in her way

>> No.1961555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507668676474.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961551
Oh pfft, that was just me trying to act aloof and cool.
Is Alastrine's response to that observation, along with a shrug
You know, like the brooding anti-hero character who tries to come off like they don't care when in truth they are a good person deep down inside.
Then POINTING a finger at the boy, she adds
Anyway, my motives don't really matter, do they? The hard truth is that you don't have much in the way of options here. So you might as well go along with someone who's been decent and honest with you so far instead of trying to make it alone.

>> No.1961556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507668824627.jpg -(689.7 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
706207

>>1961552
That kiss is intoxicating for little Hazuki. Affection like this was just as important to her as being filled with cum. This was only natural for a child.
Y-you can use Hazuki anytime, okay?

>> No.1961557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507669047556.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 275x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23500

>>1961555
...
A lot of things passed through Souta's mind at this point, including his friendship with Koyuki.
Right... Okay. That makes logical sense.

Still, the magical girls back home had largely begun turning on each other before and so he wasn't in a very trusting mood.
But in that case, I'd like your name. F-for a knight, names carry honor with them. My name is La Pucelle.

>> No.1961558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507669114836.png -(299.1 KiB, 545x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306279

>>1961554
While currently clad in street clothes, Saber nonetheless gives off a dark and powerful aura...Courtesy of her creator and Master Sakura
And while at first she pays little attention to Jalter's arrival, she ends up casting the rulebook aside and entering a readied stance the moment the Dragon Witch shoves one of the lolis hard enough to send the poor girl face first into the ground
I don't know who you are, and at the same time I don't care. But I will NOT tolerate you abusing my subjects.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)16:58.

>> No.1961559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507669570255.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961557
A quick snort escapes from Alastrine when the boy gives his "name", as she responds by saying
Yeah sure, that's TOTALLY your name and not just a title you ripped off from Jeanne d'Arc.
By now the Magical Boy has probably realized that Edgy is a rather blunt person
But hey if that's what you want to use then fine by me. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
...As for me, I go by the name of Alastrine.

>> No.1961560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507669722642.png -(1.6 MiB, 1200x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639490

>>1961558
And Salter will feel Jalter's...and considering Helen's her master. It will probably give Salter an uneasy feeling

Regardless of Salter's aura, Jalter will look unperturbed. But given that Salter's an attractive woman...it does rouse Jalter's lust a little. Since Helen's put her in a state where Jalter is still herself just more prone to lewdness

"Hmmm~"

"So these brats are your subjects?"

She says in that French accent of hers and her gaze moves across in front of her. Looking at the other lolis

"How cute. What's next? The royal carriage made of cardboard?"

Her focus seems fixated on Salter now

>> No.1961561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507670358095.jpg -(373.5 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382414

>>1961556
>>1961556
Miho chirps. Hazuki's so cute she can't help but dote on her now. And lately, Miho been feeling that ache in her womb, she wants children of her own Ai~

"Haa...haa...I want babies♥"

"Yes~ So later we're going to have more fun together~ Fufu, we can go shopping♪"

>> No.1961562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507670535526.jpg -(597.8 KiB, 675x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
612128

>>1961560
If Saber is bothered by Jalter's own unsettling presence she sure isn't showing it, merely fixing the larger woman with a cool and steady stare as she retorts
My subjects are many and varied, and no matter who they are I am quick to come to their aid wh-
But her words are cut off as the lolis start to form a circle around Jalter, looking brave and determined despite how "scary" she might be
Imp: You...You better back off! 'Cause Big Sis is the strongest there is!

Dragon Loli: Yeah! Big Sis is even tougher than Mama and Papa!

Fox Loli: So...S-So you better leave now! Or you'll be sorry!

Meanwhile, Saber just sighs and facepalms at this display

>> No.1961563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507670639069.jpg -(483.0 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494569

>>1961559
... That's the only name that matters as long as I'm here, isn't it?
I have to keep acting the part...
Souta was doing his best to put up the front of personality he usually did as La Pucelle, even applied to himself. But it was hard. He was a child now, standing in front of her. Not a knight. But on that count, he'd reactivate his magic, transforming into the dragon once again.
And for the record... I didn't exactly choose the name. It's more like the name chose me. So I'm not ashamed of it.
She'd say, breathing deeply and scowling at Alastrine.

>> No.1961564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507670774838.jpg -(362.0 KiB, 850x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370734

>>1961561
H-hazuki would love that!
The loli replies, sounding a bit more enthusiastic than she meant to, which causes her to blush.

>> No.1961565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507671192079.png -(358.6 KiB, 733x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367220

>>1961562
"Eeeeeh?"

Jalter raises an eyebrow, her gaze watches all the children coming to Salter's defense

"Beat it you shitty brats!"

She said sounding more annoyed than bloodcurdling angry

"Before I personally spank each and every one of you in the dungeon~"

>> No.1961566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507671359331.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961563
The feathered dragon merely nods in response to the Magical Boy's determined words, as she says
Fair enough, there's nothing wrong with that.
Especially since she herself has long since abandoned her old identity, even if that's a tad bit different from La Pucelle's case
Then smiling after the Magical Boy has transformed back into a Magical Dragon, Alastrine offers her a hand and says
Well, enough standing around on this random rooftop then. Lets get going.

>> No.1961567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507671893577.jpg -(260.4 KiB, 850x981) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266599

>>1961564
"Good~ Feel free to come visit me whenever you want to, alright?"

She says, continuing to shower the little one with big sisterly affection

>> No.1961568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507672114270.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 672x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293014

>>1961565
The girls stand their ground, although some seem to be struggling to keep from scampering off regardless, but in the end Saber goes
Gather your things and leave for now. I'll be fine.
Earning some doubtful protesting from the lolis, but eventually they do as they are told and break away from Jalter

>> No.1961569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507672314718.png -(700.5 KiB, 625x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
717344

>>1961568
"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that Saber."

Says Jeanne with a sly grin of hers as the lolis leave. Though Jalter makes a mental note of the cute blond ones she saw scampering off

"Face to face with another servant, it's been too long. And a delicious opportunity at that."

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)17:51.

>> No.1961570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507672655216.jpg -(97.5 KiB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99857

>>1961566
She'd nod.
And what is your home like? Will there be room for me? How will I carry my weight?

>> No.1961571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507672667361.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 950x1507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162198

Fishing foxes for the day, starting with Annete who's doing some window shopping starting in Aurora and then moving on toe Erythia depending on what she picks up, apparently she's trying to keep track of magical developments in the city.
Well that could be useful... nah I could most likely make it myself.
If she saw someone she knew she'd wave to them.

Other possibilities is Chiu who's most likely still fixing up her new home and carrying things between her apartment and house while she moves to settle everything in... and set up cameras in every room...

Possible other choices is Amanda who's still setting up the temple for halloween, 625 and some of my other girls are also options depending on what you want.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)17:57.

>> No.1961572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507672946067.png -(937.0 KiB, 700x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
959455

>>1961569
Once the kids have all left, Saber will then cross her arms under her chest
Eying the woman before her as she soon goes
...So, now what? If you are here to pick a fight then I would prefer it if we relocated. I am fond of this park and would rather not see it destroyed.
That and it would piss off the locals

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)18:02.

>> No.1961573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507673315872.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961570
I've got a guest room, so you can stay there for now. As for what you can do around the house...
...Eh, I'll think of something.
Then with little warning, Alastrine will pull the other dragon in close before teleporting away!
Try not to feel sick from the sensation of the very fabric of space and time warping and bending
Although it lasts for but an instant, revealing the street just outside of a upper scale townhouse

>> No.1961574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507673460845.jpg -(331.4 KiB, 750x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339370

>>1961567
Mmh..!
Hazuki would nod, nuzzling Miho's breasts again.
And Hazuki will keep an eye out for you too...

>> No.1961575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507674301152.jpg -(324.9 KiB, 794x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332687

>>1961573
Mm. Understood. This is the place, hmm?
She'd glance at the place, looking it over.
It's not bad at all. You must do well for yourself, here.

>> No.1961576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507674732103.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961575
Mm, well enough. And it helps that I have certain...Connections.
The feathered dragon replies as she lets go of the genderbender and approaches the front door, soon opening it and stepping inside as she calls out
Yo~ I'm home!
Just in case anyone else is home at the moment

>> No.1961577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507675439915.png -(128.1 KiB, 288x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131208

>>1961576
...
How casual and comfortable...
She'd think to herself as she enters the place, hearing the feathered flat greet the air.

>> No.1961578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507675897682.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961577
Pausing for a moment as if waiting for a reply, Alastrine then shakes her head in a rueful sort of way as she goes
Well, looks like it's just us for now. So c'mon, lets take you to your room.
And with that moves to head up the stairs to the second floor, tail swishing contently behind her

>> No.1961579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507676775293.jpg -(3.4 MiB, 2000x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3598820

>>1961578
How many people live here with you?
She asks, following wherever the fluff would lead.

>> No.1961580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507676781783.png -(39.2 KiB, 259x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40127

>>1961572
Jalter smirks, true as much as she;d like to maim and/or plow Salter right now. She's looking for a bit of sport first to relieve stress

"Fine, I'll humor you~"

>> No.1961581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507677165863.jpg -(489.7 KiB, 900x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501442

>>1961574
"Nn, I know you will~ Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours."

Miho strokes Hazuki's head with a smile as the young girl happily nuzzles at her large warm breasts

"Let's get you cleaned up when you've rested."

>> No.1961582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507677174420.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961579
Hrm? Well...There's my niece, who I've been looking after as her guardian.
The feathered dragons begins to answer as they climb the stairs
Then there's also a...Hm...A close friend of mine who lives here with me, as well as a several clones that we created together.

>> No.1961583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507677378591.jpg -(703.7 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720636

>>1961580
Nodding, Saber then makes a quick hand gesture as a portal formed from black energy opens up before the two women
Revealing a rocky wasteland expanse on the other side
I believe that should serve our purposes well enough.

>> No.1961584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507678034891.png -(1.6 MiB, 986x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1673403

>>1961583
Jalter eyes the portal Salter summoned. Seeing what awaits on the other side

"It'll do."

With that Jalter steps through. Once she's stepped ahead a fair distance she turns around and waits for Salter as she magichanges into her armor and rests her arm on her sword. Tapping the hilt with her finger as she grins, showing an unhinged and excited expression

>> No.1961585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507678239547.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 681x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177717

>>1961581
And I think this is a fine enough place to fade for now, don't you?

>> No.1961586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507678311502.jpg -(958.5 KiB, 1000x1438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
981469

>>1961585
Aye fade works. They're going to scheme a lot

>> No.1961587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507678338718.png -(109.5 KiB, 402x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112124

>>1961571
On the way to moving shit from her apartment to her new home there's Asuna who catches her

Hey!
Hey hey hey there you are!

>> No.1961588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507678506671.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1076361

>>1961584
Briefly, Saber considers just closing the portal and leaving Jalter stranded on the wasteland planet she selected
But a challenge is a challenge, and as such in the end she steps through as well, closing it behind her
There, now it's just the two of us.
She then says as she summons her own blade, that dark and corrupted version of Excalibur
But rather than switching to her bulky armor, Saber chooses to remain in her street clothes
Instead her aura seems to...Manifest and solidify, wrapping her body in a misty cloak
It should go without saying, but I'm going to rape you after this is over.
She then states as if she were merely commenting on the weather

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)19:35.

>> No.1961589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507678540499.png -(2.1 MiB, 2580x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2173375

>>1961582
The magical girl would simply cross her arms, remaining silent.
Clones...? That can't be ethical...

>> No.1961590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507678887797.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961589
Stopping before one of the doors lining the second floor hallway and glancing at the other dragon with a raised brow, Alastrine then says
Just so you know, I treat 'em as part of the family. So it's not like they are disposable test subjects or anything.
Then with that said she moves to open the door, soon revealing the guest room on the other side
The room containing all of the essentials...A bed with a nightstand and a lamp, a desk and chair with a computer, and a dresser
There's even a small bookshelf containing books covering a wide range of both fictional and non-fictional content
The bathroom is at the end of the hall, and the kitchen is down below at the back end of the building.

>> No.1961591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507679016420.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>1961587
And she'd see a certain hacker carrying a small crate looking at her in surprise.
Asuna????

>> No.1961592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507679101336.jpg -(696.4 KiB, 800x1167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
713095

>>1961590
...
La Pucelle looks around the room, shaking her head.
This is far too much, you know. I don't need nearly this much. I'm practically a stranger to you. You know nothing about me.

>> No.1961593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507679660468.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961592
I know enough, part of which being that if I just let you go you'll end up being raped again. And possibly even worse.
The feathered dragon begins to say, then with a grim sort of smile spreading across her face she adds
I ain't gonna lie to you though, since I haven't told you any lies so far anyway. I find you sexually attractive, as both a boy and a girl, but unlike some people in this place I'd prefer to win you over and earn both your heart and your body.

>> No.1961594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507679707676.jpg -(223.1 KiB, 1450x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228436

>>1961588
"You took the words right out of my mouth~"

Jalter replies with a lick of her upper lip

"You can't rape the willing either~"

And deciding to do a show of force. Jalter unsheathes her sword and holds it in front of her. And then swings it from left to right as widely as she could. Seemingly all it does is create a rather powerful gale

However, in the distance there's massive towering stalagmite looking rock formations that swiftly get cut in twain and violently fall and crash to the ground

>> No.1961595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507680042403.png -(403.6 KiB, 720x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413270

>>1961591
Chisame I've been looking for you all over cause I forgot where you lived!
Do you need help carrying anything?

>> No.1961596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507680240405.png -(1.5 MiB, 924x1269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1523804

>>1961594
Saber, on the other hand, merely braces herself against the gale
And upon hearing that she wasn't its actual target, responds by stabbing her sword into the ground
Causing the barren earth around Jalter to burst and explode as a massive pair of shadowy draconic jaws spring forth to swallow the Avenger whole

>> No.1961597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507680339954.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 473x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73661

>>1961595
Well that's good timing then, you caught me while I'm moving.
She'd admit as she held up the cardboard box.
And yes I need some help, I have 7 suitcases worth of cosplay outfits to carry on top of all my electronics... and Setsuna is still busy packing and unpacking things.

>> No.1961598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507680523895.jpg -(276.0 KiB, 500x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282584

>>1961593
... I.. I'm...
Again, she was totally speechless, taking a step back, her cheeks flaring up red.

>> No.1961599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507680610441.png -(377.9 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386921

>>1961597
Right right, I can pick up all that stuff for yo- WAIT what Setsuna!?
She's been with you the whole time?
Man that sure saves me a lot of time.

>> No.1961600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507680802734.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961598
The feathered dragon remains where she is with that smile still on her face as she continues to speak
Remember what I said before? The energy in this place cranks up people's sex drive. I'm no exception, and you won't be either.

>> No.1961601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507681111403.jpg -(117.3 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120130

>>1961596
As the ground around the angry sword harlot explodes, she seemed to be swallowed up by the attack. However, Salter will likely soon realize that she avoided that attack. How she did so was simply moving very quickly and she'll be seen running towards from the side with incredible speed

It won't take her long to be within striking distance. Once she is Jalter will unload a barrage of well-aimed sword strikes with intense speed and power as she tries to slice Salter to ribbons

"Hahahahaha~!!"

>> No.1961602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507681297956.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 750x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131797

>>1961599
Yeah you could use your Baka strength to make it easier....
And she'd smirk at Asuna's surprise.
Yeah Secchan's been living with me for awhile now ever since she decided she didn't want to live with Eva.
Since when does Chiu use cute nicknames for people, especially Setsuna?

She's been mostly just using her time to try and find out if Konoka is here or not. And doing some cosplaying when I ask.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)20:21.

>> No.1961603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507681353875.jpg -(183.4 KiB, 622x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187808

>>1961600
I'm not even older enough to...
She'd shake her head vigorously while balling her fists tight at her side, as if trying to shake the thoughts away physically.
I-i could understand having some attraction for this form but that is not what you said!

>> No.1961604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507681683160.png -(93.2 KiB, 349x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95438

>>1961602
Haha.
This is probably the weirdest coincidence ever, but I was trying to find you so I could ask if you knew where she was, because Konoka has been hanging out with me and looking for Setsuna.

Also I can't blame not wanting to live with Evacchi.

>> No.1961605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507682408898.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 410x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32966

>>1961604
Wait you have Konoka?
The girl adjusted her glasses and just stared before shaking her head.
Well isn't that something, we were thinking she was far off in space or something and she was this close all along... heh, I'm sure Setsuna would be happy...
And then came a thought.
But what if she moves out to live with Konoka.
I mean Chiu did make sure to get a space big enough that if they found Konoka she could live with them.

>> No.1961606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507682546384.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2946x4400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1401769

>>1961601
As fierce and fast Jalter's swings and slashes may be, she is still dealing with a high ranking Saber
Matching the Avenger's attacks blow for blow as their swords clash and the air is filled with the sharp sound of metal striking against metal
...But Saber isn't one to play fair, and so right in the middle of their lightning fast swordplay she will cause a pair of tendrils to appear from Jalter's own shadow
Both of which will strike at her legs and attempt to pull her off of her feet

>> No.1961607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507682910348.jpg -(672.5 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
688674

>>1961606
They clash blows for a while. The sheer force from the clashing of blades tear apart from ground around them

All the while Jalter just looks delighted

"Hehe~!"

She'll notice the tendrils and very quickly backs away swings her blade upwards. And then plenty of her lances start jutting from the ground all aimed to impale Salter. But that isn't all, as Salter has to contend with that, she also has to watch out for the large wall of incredibly powerful flames goes straight for her

>> No.1961608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507683062578.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961603
Well yeah, I said that I like both of your forms.
The feathered dragon affirms with a quick nod, her smile turning into a wide grin as she adds
I'm usually not that interested in guys, but you're a cute enough of a boy that I can make an exception~

>> No.1961609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507683117838.png -(132.1 KiB, 449x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135300

>>1961605
Konoka does live in the space station I think, but she comes down once in a while to...you know...hang out and stuff.
Asuna does a terrible job of covering her mouth to mask her embarrassment with a nervous cough

>> No.1961610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507683592929.jpg -(116.7 KiB, 682x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119462
>Jeanne

So, you took up arms for your god?

>> No.1961611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507683635453.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1076361

>>1961607
With nothing but her finely tuned instincts providing her with a warning, Saber leaps up into the air as she points her blade at Jalter and...
...Fires off a beam of fierce dark energy
Not only intended as a ranged attack, but also using the force of the blast to launch her backwards and way from the mess of fire and spears that forms beneath her

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)21:00.

>> No.1961612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507683757531.jpg -(101.8 KiB, 504x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104193

>>1961609
She does... so she lives up there full time, I guess I see.
She caught the embarrassment but didn't really get it at first.
So you just see her occasionally... you think you could get me her address Setsuna is pretty eager to see her...
She'd blush a little.
We've been staying together awhile now...

>> No.1961613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507683791338.png -(513.2 KiB, 497x861) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
525554
>You three

Upon passing through the gate, they would show up at some weird broken down section of Remina
Interesting... this place looks a tiny bit familiar.
But it seems to be heavily eroded.

>> No.1961614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684012001.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 801x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218468

>>1961613
Skadi would be clueless about the area. As would Shesta. Skadi decides to investigate, tapping the place around with her diviner whilst shesta remains inert, only looking around...

Michaela: "This is... I can't forget it, isn't this remina...?"

>> No.1961615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684167609.png -(592.2 KiB, 512x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606365

>>1961612
S-Sure, I can get you that from Konoka.
Although if you guys were doing cam stuff, Konoka would have never noticed.
I mean...we didn't even know you did that until me and Negi went to your room back then.

>> No.1961616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684338413.jpg -(137.2 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140474

>>1961610
Yes, that's right.
...Although I'm sure that the idea sounds crazy to you, given your views on the divine.

>> No.1961617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684344091.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 192x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32688

>>1961614
Why yes... yes it is.
What is it doing here though?
She would see a man standing further ahead and would decide to address em
Excuse me!

>> No.1961618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684541239.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 1045x584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120660

>>1961611
With the beam coming straight for her. Jalter doesn't budge. Instead, she lifts her blade and cuts through the beam right down the middle. Sending the split beam shooting off to the sides and blowing shit up in the background. She licks at her blade afterward

"Amusant~"

Frenchy will summon large balls of fire. And with a sadistic grin, she fires them all towards Salter. Where they'll explode upon impact, wrecking the area and reducing it to ash

>> No.1961619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684846222.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 622x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131356

>>1961615
She wouldn't?
She'd sigh.
I figured that, I guess I just needed something for Setsuna to do to get her mind off of her, plus she's actually gotten to be quite good at it too.
She'd pull out her phone and show a picture of both of them dressed and posing as maids... it's a rather proactive picture.
Disappointing though, I hoped at least one of you would know how famous I am here, I'm one of the last Human net idols around...

>> No.1961620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684899967.png -(651.9 KiB, 1100x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667570

>>1961616
Well actually, it sounds more absurd that you listened to some random voice in your head, assumed it was telling the truth and then went on a crusade.

>> No.1961621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507684940165.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961617
???: "Hello- Welcome to Remina!"
Skadi: "That confirms that... So what happened here?"
???: "Hello- Welcome to Remina!"
Michaela: "...What's wrong with him?"
She squints at him trying to get an idea of what is the deal... He didn't seem dead...

>> No.1961622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685123654.png -(299.1 KiB, 545x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306279

>>1961618
Landing on her feet, Saber then crouches low as those fireballs come flying towards her
That misty veil surrounding her body bulging out as it shifts into a sphere, blocking Saber from view as the fireballs explode against it
Smoke, ash, and airborne dust obscuring any fruits of Jalter's fiery labors

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)21:25.

>> No.1961623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685338711.png -(783.9 KiB, 751x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802697

>>1961621
Hmm could it be...
I sense something very off with him, be on your guard.

>> No.1961624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685421295.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 275x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23500

>>1961608
I'm...
She'd shake her head, puffing out her cheeks.
You're a pedophile...

>> No.1961625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685486424.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1180x1781) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1428995

>>1961620
Smiling, Jeanne nods at Starby as she replies
Even I had my doubts at times, but the voice always proved to be true in the end. And while people did die as a result, the actions of myself and my companions brought an end to a long and bloody era.
....
You could argue that it wasn't really God who spoke to me, and you might be right. But I choose to believe that it was.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)21:31.

>> No.1961626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685550925.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961623
???: "Hel?o- We?comE t0 ReM?iNa."
The man continues to chatter, repeating the same phrase as the words become an unintelligible mess of sounds. Repeating it on and on, it gives the three an incredibly unsettling feeling as the words repeated get more distorted with each go.
Skadi: "Mmmm. We should prolly just kill him. I mean- He's already... Broken."

>> No.1961627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685570044.png -(706.1 KiB, 1280x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
723089

>>1961622
"Hmhmhm~"

Watching the fires raging in the distance, the dust going all over, the smoke...

"It's far too early for it to be over. Come on bitch~"

Smirking, she decides to stand and wait

>> No.1961628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685688306.jpg -(457.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468933

>>1961625
She would tap her finger to her chin
Hmmm... I think you might be more of a psychopath than me.

>> No.1961629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685792458.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961624
Yeah? Well at least I'm a CUTE pedophile!
Alastrine retorts with some prideful puffing of her small chest and ruffling of her feathered wings
And you can't honestly tell me that you don't think I'm cute either.

>> No.1961630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685809582.png -(359.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368179

>>1961626
Just know him out if you have to, but wait first, something is happening to him.

>> No.1961631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507685928888.jpg -(220.8 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226073

>>1961619
Asuna shrugs
You're not the first Chisame around and net idols existing at all is kinda' rare so it's not like there's a lot of traction with you know...people who could go out and have girlfriends if they wanted to???

Dunno what to tell ya.

>> No.1961632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686113225.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 838x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106175

>>1961627
As the smog begins to settle and disperse, Jalter will hear a low, rumbling sort of sound
Which soon gives way to an ear piercing roar as...Something...Charges out of the smokescreen
Saber having summoned a heavily modified magitech motorcycle while inside of her sphere, and charging it straight at Jalter she fires off a rapid burst of energy bullets from a pair of machine guns mounted on the front of her ride

>> No.1961633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686268244.jpg -(254.5 KiB, 1280x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260608

>>1961629
... Who cares about that!?
She'd ruffle her own hair in frustration.
All of this is ridiculous...

>> No.1961634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686301740.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 500x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85454

>>1961628
The Saint's smile falters when Starby makes that comment, to which she just responds by saying
That's fine, others called me worse than that during my life.

>> No.1961635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686327062.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 313x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32722

>>1961631
Oh I know that, but I still get enough money to get by here, though it's not like it was in my world...
She'd shrug and put the phone away.
And I know all about the other mes, we keep in touch too, I tried to explain it to Setsuna but I still think she doesn't believe that there's a monster version of myself here..

She'd blush at girlfriends.
And I know about that too, hard not to in this world.

>> No.1961636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686339616.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>1961630
Skadi would take her divine slamming the side of it into the man's body crumpling to the ground as a result. However the man isn't knocked out and continues in his tangent of words, his body begins to bubble breaking apart in front of them... Despite it he doesn't stop...
Skadi: "Gross..."
Michaela: "What was that even...? I've never seen anything like that before..."

>> No.1961637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686473000.png -(69.2 KiB, 300x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70862

>>1961634
If it weren't for what happened to me, I don't think I could have brought myself to kill someone originally.
She then goes through a long read of earth history in her mind, of which would take moments, with her brain
But you took up a sword and killed people for a voice.
Yet you think things have changed for the better?

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)21:47.

>> No.1961638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686536755.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961633
Obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't be deflecting the question!
Is Alastrine's cheerful response, then folding her arms and nodding to the Magical Boy's second statement she says
And yeah, it no doubt is from your perspective. But hey, life is life. You just gotta make the best of what it throws at you.

>> No.1961639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686544806.png -(188.6 KiB, 344x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193171

>>1961636
I think we may actually be witnessing the apoptosization process.

>> No.1961640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686619970.png -(150.3 KiB, 359x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153864

>>1961635
Yeah Chiyo is uh...man that's a complicated business.
I should talk to her again sometime.

But er anyways, let's finish moving you and then we can talk more about these coincidences we got going.

>> No.1961641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686636272.jpg -(260.0 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266199

>>1961632
"Ah?"

Frenchy raises a brow at that

"Heh, how ridiculous..."

Jalter runs off to the side, attempting to void all the bullets fired at her. And the ones that do manage to hit her will be tanked by her armor

Meanwhile, lances will start jutting up from the ground. Attempting to skewer the bike and put it out of commission

>> No.1961642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507686874406.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>1961639
Skadi: "Apopto-what?"
She's completely lost having never heard of this before. Or seen anything quite like it.
Shesta: "That name... It's familiar."
Michaela: "Can you elaborate further...?"

>> No.1961643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687061715.png -(578.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592519

>>1961642
Well remember what the succubus sisters mentioned about apoptosis creatures?
Even Shesta talked about it earlier, and how she is also an apoptosis creature.
I believe this man is turning into one.
It seems they are a self defense reaction to contact from other worlds. They try to eliminate paradoxes.
Although originally not of their free will.

>> No.1961644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687104189.jpg -(76.9 KiB, 515x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78789

>>1961640
Tell me about it, she was the one who found me after all.. She's gotten a lot better over the years though, at least with me.
The Robutt though... least Chiu can 'Tame' her anytime now.

And come on it's not that far, I got a nice deal on the place from the salesmonster with a little help from a friend... it's nice and spacious for in case more classmates show up.

>> No.1961645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687118290.jpg -(312.5 KiB, 678x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319983

>>1961637
For awhile they were, yes. But I am aware that human history is one of conflict, and that things cannot remain peaceful forever.
....But I can take solace in knowing that my life and death brought peace to my country for awhile.

>> No.1961646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687234358.png -(797.6 KiB, 1050x1550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816730

>>1961638
My friend is dying back home. I can't rest until I can be sure she is alright.
She explains, not answering the former.

>> No.1961647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687405655.jpg -(65.6 KiB, 510x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67221

>>1961644
Hoh? So the shut in is going to play host for new friends?
Didn't expect that from you.

>> No.1961648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687598340.png -(661.2 KiB, 952x1347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
677107

>>1961641
Almost like the bike itself is alive...Although it may just have an on board AI assistant...It leaps high and clear of both the spears and Jalter with the assistance of a pair of jets
Saber herself jumping off of the bike in midair and coming straight down at Jalter, yelling out
Cry out. It is time to fall to the ground.
Hammer of the Vile King. Overturn the aurora. Swallow the light!
Excalibur Morgan!
Invoking her Noble Phantasm as she falls, the very atmopshere trembling as she runs her energy through her dark sword and launches a terrifyingly massive beam of darkness and destruction
Crashing down towards Jalter like a waterfall of death

>> No.1961649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687599175.png -(276.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283017

>>1961645
Which is likely why you are doomed to be corrupted in this world.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)22:06.

>> No.1961650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687625012.jpg -(115.7 KiB, 440x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118429

>>1961647
I had quite a few people drag me out of my shell here, from another idol, to some new friends, even my other self...
She smiled a little more.
That and I couldn't stay a shut in after Setsuna showed up at my door...
Having a familiar face living with her brought her back more into the more practical Chiu she was in the magical world.

>> No.1961651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687703604.png -(176.3 KiB, 509x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180533

>>1961643
The fleshy mess on the floor distorts as an apoptosis completes its transformation. However, Skadi's seen enough and would reap him with her Diviner.
Skadi: "It was insane all ready, so it's okay."

>> No.1961652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687939247.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961646
Unfortunately, that ain't an option. There is no way for you to return home in such a timely manner.
The feathered dragon states bluntly, rubbing her chin as she thinks for a moment or two
....
I might be able to help you, and until then take comfort in knowing that, despite how much time passes here everything back in your world will be at the exact same moment as when you left. Assuming I can track down the right timeline, that is.

>> No.1961653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687939168.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 6000x4500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1311279

>>1961651
Ilias would pull out her scythe and block the attack before it his the new creature
Just knock it out and let's go.
Just like shesta, it can likely be talked to, but let's knock it out for now and leave.

>> No.1961654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507687978478.jpg -(38.2 KiB, 158x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39087

>>1961650
Seems like you've definitely changed a lot
Well that's good to know, it'd be awkward if I'd have to start strong arming you to leave your room.

>> No.1961655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688203326.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1240x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1839352

>>1961649
...?
That seemingly sudden change in topic earns a confused look from Jeanne, as she asks
I'm sorry, but why do you think so?

>> No.1961656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688323810.jpg -(64.3 KiB, 588x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65797

>>1961654
I had to, this world changes you the longer you're here, even I noticed that... I tried hiding away in my room for years and it didn't matter, besides even I got bored with it.
Not counting the portion of the timeskip she was stuck as Chibi Chiu.
And if you didn't drag me out Setsuna would by now, she's gotten pretty used to me... I think I've done a lot to change her too.
And eventually they'd reach the house... it was a nice sized place for the budget.

>> No.1961657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688414457.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234863

>>1961655
You're too simple minded, you just follow what strange voices tell you, you kill without remorse.
There's not much depth to be had with you, nor does it seem like you think very hard either.
You may be a warrior, but it's all too easy to manipulate you.
Not only would you be at danger of corruption for the very atmosphere of that world itself.
But you would easily fall to most plans and ambushes and corrupted by anyone who bothered to try.

To put it in less polite terms.
You're stupid.

>> No.1961658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688419575.gif -(7.0 MiB, 320x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7389646

>>1961648
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Her flag now flies high

She watches that beam come at her. Why is she laughing?

"La Grondement Du Haine...ROAR! O' RAGE OF MINE~!!"

It'll now function as a barrier. And stops Salter's incoming attack...and sends it right back to her in the form of first-rate dragon fire. But that isn't all, all her anger and grudges...turning them into more flaming prana and stacks. Making it much more powerful

And in addition to the flames, she'll also be skewered by lances as she burns in the fire. If it hits Salter, of course

>> No.1961659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688434320.png -(204.8 KiB, 512x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209704

>>1961656
Good to hear, even if she's also a little tight.
Wonder what's changed with you guys.
Asuna looks up at the house
Ha, nice! You really do make some serious money off the internet.

>> No.1961660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688627602.jpg -(594.6 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608869

>>1961657
...Oh...
Is the only word to come out of Jeanne's mouth in response to Starby's brutal assessment
The girl glancing off to the side and fidgeting awkwardly

>> No.1961661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688810124.jpg -(41.0 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41983

>>1961659
Yes it took a lot to get me to loosen her up, I think inviting her to join me in net Idolship did a lot to drag her out of it... but I think Eva might have done some thing to help with it too.
She'd smile and nod.
All it took was years of saving and hardly spending anything, and that the salesgirl had the hots for me.
She'd walk on up and unlock the door before inviting Asuna inside.
Several bedrooms a nice main living room, quality kitchen, sure some of it is older technology wise than in space but it's more what we're used too.

>> No.1961662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507688996772.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961653
Skadi again listens to her words crashes her diviner once more into the apoptosis shrugging to herself. Shesta looks at the creature then to the area around.
Michaela: What next?

>> No.1961663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689052006.jpg -(63.4 KiB, 728x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64924

>>1961658
If there was any doubt to whether Saber's motorcycle had an AI or not, it will be dispelled now
The machine opening several hidden compartments, which turn out to be missile launchers, as it lets loose a storm of magitek missiles and energy bullets as Jalter prepares her Noble Phantasm
But if this ploy fails, then there isn't much Saber can do from her airborne position asides from form a barrier and hope for the best when the other Alter's rage fueled assault engulfs her

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)22:30.

>> No.1961664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689090031.png -(802.4 KiB, 804x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
821668

>>1961661
She nods
Maybe Konoka will want to get in on that, she likes dressing up and doing goofy stuff after all.

Better than the apartment I picked out for myself.
Asuna laughs as she comes on inside with Chisame

>> No.1961665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689133444.jpg -(482.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493944

>>1961660
Now, this will hurt, but let's get this done and over with.
To continue, you are NOT special, you weren't brought here by act of god, or because there is a divine purpose, you were brought here because this world does this stuff all the time.
There is no god to protect you, or save you, or look out for you.
The moment you step on that world, you will have all the odds stacked against you, even so much as raising a finger to kill your friends as a mercy will have the entire world coming at you, not only that, but they have means of insuring that death is not permanent in this world.
The entire world is a world of monsters and demons, and when they are done with you, you will be throwing away your faith and singing praise to whatever master or mistress turned you and sucking them off.
You were not brought to this world to do great things, you were brought here to entertain whatever force brought you here and survive, and then maybe if you get smart enough, you'll then be able to make a name for yourself and possibly do a difference.

>> No.1961666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689209380.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961662
Let's go ahead, I see a passage further over there we can take.
Ilias would get moving again
Try to avoid people so we don't have a problem like this again.

>> No.1961667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689392566.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961666
Skadi: "Mmmm, all right..."
Putting her diviner away, skadi follows behind iIllias along with the other two.

>> No.1961668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689579038.png -(328.6 KiB, 446x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
336506

>>1961652
... Mm..
She would nod.
Thank you. I... am grateful.
She'd say, calling off her magic again, leaving a little boy there.
Sorry...

>> No.1961669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689682441.jpg -(45.0 KiB, 298x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46041

>>1961664
Once she sees the pictures I have and the outfits I've designed, I'm sure she'd love it too, I mean even Setsuna likes doing it now...
Maybe not the lewd comments she gets from doing it but Chisame thinks the bird has gotten to like dressing up and posing cutely.

Well I started out in an apartment and for a long time that worked, but I decided I needed someplace new.
That and the forgotten attack by Bren unnerved her.

>> No.1961670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507689743099.png -(783.9 KiB, 751x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802697

>>1961667
Once they go through that, they would be in a large passage with the void all around them
This place...
Although not wanting to stay too long unless something else shows up, they would push on until they reached a small sanctuary ahead with a teleportation circle
It seems to be a transportation circle of some sort.

>> No.1961671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690043749.png -(167.7 KiB, 589x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171735

>>1961669
I live by myself so a spacious apartment is more than enough for me.
Asuna shrugs
This is some sweet digs though.

>> No.1961672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690074058.jpg -(71.4 KiB, 640x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73143

>>1961670
Skadi: "A magical array... Mmmm, be ready for anything."
Michaela: "Of course... You're the most green here."
Shesta is just quietly looking around again. She tries to remember something but it's been too long for her.

>> No.1961673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690081035.png -(780.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
799174

>>1961665
....
Each word, every sentence, that Starby utters is like a hammer slamming against Jeanne
As much as she wants to believe otherwise, perhaps even NEEDS to believe, she can't really argue against most of what the cyborg is saying
If nothing else, it really seems like there isn't a need for a Ruler in this place...So what other reason would have she appeared unless it was by pure chance? Or a more purposeful, if sinister, reason?
And so all she can do is stand there, her fists clenching into balls, as her body shudders from the emotions currently overwhelming her

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)22:48.

>> No.1961674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690387781.png -(606.4 KiB, 663x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
620957

>>1961672
Once they step through, they would be at the tartarus again and going up the ladder, they would read the camp, only this version of it was completely destroyed. There was no one outside, only bones of long dead soldiers and scholars

>> No.1961675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690398755.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 1500x1579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2118197

>>1961663
>>1961663
Unfortunately for Salter her ploy did little. Jalter was wise to what she was trying to do and her mana levels took a massive spike as she taps further into her master's power. The bullets and missiles hit Jalter and she just took it all

So All Salter could do is form her barrier and hope for the best. As several gigantic pillars of fire arise along with lance upon lance

Once everything has cleared Jalter stands there, holding her flag with a smirk on her face

>> No.1961676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690432838.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961668
Giving a rueful sort of shrug, the feathered dragon then says
Time, space, and multidimensional theory are subjects that I have plenty of vested interest in. So for me, it will just be another project to pursue.

>> No.1961677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690501316.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 600x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132705

>>1961671
Thank you, please make yourself at home.
It looked like they had most of the Furniture already shipped in.
Set it down over there I'll unpack it later, Secchan should be around too, I'm not sure if she's packing or doing something else right now....
She looked around.
Setsuna are you here?

>> No.1961678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690550069.jpg -(87.5 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89561

>>1961673
That silent and bitter anger and frustration I see from you, I know it all too well.
That's the bitter taste of reality.
In this world, you will not win as you are, you'll just be a joke.

>> No.1961679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690580855.png -(701.2 KiB, 1280x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
717985

>>1961676
Mm...
He'd nod, sighing and slumping his shoulders.
I wonder if my magical power will even continue to work here...

>> No.1961680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690610943.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961674
Michaela: "Is this world... Completely dead?"
Skadi: "Probably... Gives off the feel of others I've been to..."

>> No.1961681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690775423.jpg -(129.2 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132325

>>1961677
Asuna will go set shit down while they wait to see if Birb is around
If not then lewd will commence- DID I SAY LEWD I MEANT BAKAS

>> No.1961682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507690956702.jpg -(53.1 KiB, 278x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54330

>>1961677
>>1961681
I'm here, what's up?
Setsuna would call out, eventually coming through the door in her maid outfit.

I was setting up for later and-...
And then she spotted Asuna and her face started to turn red.
I'm dressed like this...

Er-...

>> No.1961683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691081617.png -(299.1 KiB, 545x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306279

>>1961675
Jalter will see something crash into the earth nearby, which soon rises up to reveal itself as Saber, her clothes burned clean off with little wisps of smoke trailing off of her
...But besides that she seems to be in decent shape, quickly reforming her outfit as she sighs and says
Not bad, but unfortunately I have a limitless supply of energy to draw from.
Then fixing Jalter with a studious sort of frown, she adds
...But that is the same case for you as well, isn't it?

>> No.1961684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691129315.png -(188.6 KiB, 344x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193171

>>1961680
It certainly feels like it...
Let's go to Iliasburg and see how things are over there before making that kind of assumption.
And out of the camp they go

>> No.1961685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691259841.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961679
If it's a problem of energy supply, then that should be easy enough to fix.
The feathered dragon states with a firm nod
Magical energy is pretty...Flexible in this place. So it won't be hard to adapt your system to fit in with it. It could be as simple as giving you a portable generator in the form of a wristband or necklace.

>> No.1961686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691312335.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>1961681
>>1961682
Even with Birb there's still a high chance of lewds or Bakas.... especially when Chisame catches sight of Maid Setsuna and blushes.
Oh you were setting up for our thing tonight... right, well I was just getting my outfit for tonight when I ran into someone familiar...
She'd glance over at Asuna and just smile at her.
So yeah Asuna decided to help me out, I didn't really expect to run into her but there you go.

>> No.1961687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691419128.jpg -(241.3 KiB, 1109x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247138
>We're Lannisters now

"Nnngh~!"

Ryuko moans when Satsuki slaps her ass. Her pussy continues dripping with longing for her sister's love and cock. She head is yanked back when Satsuki yanks on it in her roused and burning desire

Ryuko's eyes have formed into hearts now as her monster instincts and desire start to rapidly take over

"Please fuck me sis~! Fill me up good and get me pregnant~! FFFFuuuccckk~!! Please...!"

And then when she forms into her monster form

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)23:10.

>> No.1961688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691457332.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961684
Skadi: "We'll see... I'd bet it's gone."
Michaela: "...Just be careful. We should try to not be found... We don't know just how strong apoptosis can be..."

>> No.1961689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691479605.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1171x1660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1429510

>>1961678
And this is when Jeanne gives Starby a stiff bow
Face angled at the ground as she goes
I know that I already owe you more than I can ever repay, but...
...Please, I beg you to help me further. Teach me how to survive in this place.

>> No.1961690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691496972.jpg -(109.5 KiB, 404x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112102

>>1961686
>>1961682
Asuna sees Setsuna come out with the maid outfit and gives a bit of a chuckle
Hey there, looking cute with your little apron, Secchan~

>> No.1961691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691682793.png -(26.0 KiB, 236x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26641

>>1961686
>>1961690
Erm... T-Thanks. I would have worn something more appropriate if I knew we were having company.
She clears her throat, and places her hands carefully in front of herself, clasping them together.

I'm glad to see you're all right.

>> No.1961692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691685000.jpg -(46.5 KiB, 440x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47595

>>1961689
This may take a while if you want me to help you.
You're asking me to help you change, which means by the end of this, you won't be the same person.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)23:14.

>> No.1961693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691712145.jpg -(326.6 KiB, 550x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334470

>>1961683
"Hmph~"

Jeanne looks rather sly, she's glad Salter survived. She can't be lewd with a pile of ashes after all. Still, at the same time, she grows curious about her

"Yes~ Your chest isn't much, but mon mon~ Still a morsel~"

>> No.1961694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691793074.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961688
Of course, on their way there, they wouldn't have been given the same warning as luka's crew, so of course they would deviate from the road from time to time, which of course, may cause an encounter with undesired forces in the sky

>> No.1961695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691936639.png -(1.4 MiB, 994x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1422168

>>1961687
So you've taken your true form for this have you, seems you don't even have the self control to keep up appearances.
She leans in more
Don't worry dear sister, it's impossible for me to turn back now. You've come this far and I intend to give you everything you desire!
And then just like that Satsuki shoves her new thing deep inside in one powerful thrust.
Unnnggggg!!! So this is what it's like... Do you feel it Ryuko?

>> No.1961696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507691989445.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 2700x1956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2407035

>>1961692
Jeanne jerks her head in an attempt at a nod, since she is still bent over in that bowing position, as she replies
I...Realize that, but...I can't just give up either! I have to do SOMETHING!

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)23:19.

>> No.1961697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692087546.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>1961690
>>1961691
Yeah maybe I should have called ahead first.
She said kind of apologetically to the Bird.
Anyway Asuna has some good news for you.
Well mostly, if she's up in space right now who knows when she'll come back down.
Speaking of, Asuna do you want something to drink?
She said trying to be hostess.

>> No.1961698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692214797.jpg -(571.5 KiB, 1280x1484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585212

>>1961695
Ryuko's pussy lovingly tightens around Satsuki's length. Ryuko's insides feeling hot and slippery, but most importantly, Satsuki will feel a great rush of pleasure

"Uuunnngh~!! Yeah, I feel it~! It's stirring me up so good~"

>> No.1961699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692269670.jpg -(159.3 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163123

>>1961697
>>1961691
Sorry for interrupting, but it kinda didn't seem like something I could put off anymore.
Yet she pauses
Give me some juice then if you're offering!
Back to the topic
Setsuna, Konoka has been looking for you!

>> No.1961700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692391679.jpg -(142.4 KiB, 1410x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145844

>>1961693
So, either we can keep going at this for hours, or possibly even days, or we can just skip straight to the sex.
....
Personally, I am leaning more towards the latter.
Then with a snap of her fingers, Saber causes her clothes to shift into a...
...Swimsuit maid outfit
And I acknowledge your strength, so feel free to use me to your heart's content.
...Master.

>> No.1961701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692692266.png -(543.6 KiB, 667x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556681

>>1961696
Alright, then the first thing we're going to do is make you accept yourself as a woman!

>> No.1961702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692894289.jpg -(2.7 MiB, 1878x2341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2785117

>>1961701
...!
Those words cause Jeanne to straighten herself back up with a quick jerk, as she goes
I...Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
And there goes her face getting red

>> No.1961703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692950393.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 500x446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85085

>>1961698
I didn't think you'd turn into such a bubbling mess as soon as I got it in. Seems you're more into cock then I thought you were Ryuko.
SPANK!!!
Anther harsh blow.
Don't worry, you got me all riled up now so I'll be giving it to you as long as I have this thing... I'm not sure when it wears off though so it might be awhile~
She then starts fucking Ryuko hard and fast pounding her from behind like she wants it.

>> No.1961704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507692985964.jpg -(99.1 KiB, 526x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101445

>>1961697
>>1961699
And then the bird looked genuinely happy.
Her face lit up, and she was tempted to leap forward and hug Asuna but refrained from doing so for now.

So she's okay!? Where is she right now? Has she been with you the whole time?

>> No.1961705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693028029.jpg -(116.4 KiB, 275x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119209

>>1961694
???: "What are these sinners doing still alive? I shall remove you all myself."
Giving off an oppressing aura, she greets them. But promptly begins charging her attack.
Skadi: "Stealth... Crush, or kill her? What do you want?"
Michaela: "..."

>> No.1961706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693080987.png -(45.9 KiB, 150x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46971

>>1961702
That's right!
You said it earlier, a saint, or maiden shouldn't be doing such things, but because your unexperienced, you can't control those urges very well either.
So, we're going to strip away your title as saint and maiden.
That is a weakness here.
You saw how you were back on that world.

>> No.1961707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693152784.png -(188.6 KiB, 344x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193171

>>1961705
Don't kill her, but I am fine with you crushing her.

>> No.1961708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693189122.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58058

>>1961700
>>1961700
That's like...two of my favorite things!

Jalter raises her eyebrow, she didn't expect Salter to just give up so quickly. She expected more fight than that, but this turn of events are not a problem for her

"Now that's more like it~ That fight served well to roused me up a bit. Now come here my pet~"

She says and magichanges to her regular clothing

>> No.1961709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693302356.png -(141.5 KiB, 404x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144924

>>1961699
>>1961704
Juice it is...
And she'd let Asuna drop the bombshell on the Bird, Chiu patting Setsuna once on the back... and rear as she walked by for the kitchen to reassure her.
Well least she'll have another reason to be happy now.
And then she'd come back with the juice.

>> No.1961710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693526161.jpg -(147.4 KiB, 525x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150958

>>1961704
>>1961709
Eh no, not the whole time, we just hang out now and then when she comes down to visit.
She lives up in the space station I'm pretty sure.
Asuna scratches her cheek
Also squints at Chiu smacking dat bird ass because that's weird but she's in no position to talk about being lewd

>> No.1961711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693598776.jpg -(49.4 KiB, 552x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50622

>>1961703
"Your cock is the best sis~!"

Ryuko can only moan hotly as Satsuki has her way with her. Ryuko was already absurdly powerful normally, and as a monster, her power is even more absurd...but there she is. Quivering against her cock as she continuously plows it into her little sister

"Nnngh~! Haaah~! Aaahn~! U-Use me for as long as you want sis~! My body is yours forever~!"

>> No.1961712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693669339.jpg -(213.6 KiB, 700x984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218747

>>1961706
But...Those traits are also part of what gives me strength!
Jeanne then begins to protest, but then with her body sagging as she lets out a long, deep, breath, she goes
I...But you ARE right, s-so...
The poor girl, today just isn't her day

>> No.1961713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693797756.jpg -(254.1 KiB, 498x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260225

>>1961711
Such a good submissive little sister, I couldn't ask for a better one in the world~
She yanks on your tail hard. and grins.
Here we go Ryuko, time to take it all night long~
And take it all night long she did! Satsuki continued to pound that pussy raw until she filled it more then once. By the time she was done Ryuko already looked knocked up with how filled she was. Monster potions are no joke!
Anyway, we can skip to the aftermath now if you like.

>> No.1961714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507693930233.jpg -(262.2 KiB, 2633x2894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268535

>>1961708
Saber merely responds with a
Yes, Master.
As she gets down on her hands and knees and crawls towards Jalter like a cat!
Sticking her firm butt up into the air as she moves

>> No.1961715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507694116859.png -(457.6 KiB, 670x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468537

>>1961712
Well, also, since you're a spirit?
We should get you into a physical body as well.

>> No.1961716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507694389705.png -(933.7 KiB, 1174x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
956064

>>1961713
After many climaxes from both sisters...things finally calmed down. With how much of Satsuki's fertile seed absorbed by Ryuko's fertile body, it is unlikely Ryuko isn't pregnant

With the potions worn off and now laying in bed. Ryuko is also back to normal, and looks to Satsuki like so

"Did you like doing it as a man sis~?"

>> No.1961717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507694401179.jpg -(258.4 KiB, 996x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264572

>>1961715
Agreed, while being a purely spiritual being has its advantages, it also leaves me vulnerable in other ways.
Jeanne is far more quick to agree with this less lewd course of action
...It does take an exceptional physical body to house a Heroic Spirit, but with the science you have I don't think that will be a problem.

>> No.1961718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507694518921.jpg -(145.2 KiB, 300x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148665

>>1961709
>>1961710
I-I see.
She would wince, blushing slightly as she was smacked on the rear by the nerd.
D-Don't do that now...
She thought to herself.

I'll need to visit her.

>> No.1961719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507694588608.jpg -(457.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468933

>>1961717
I've just ordered the machines in my lab to start constructing your body, so let's bring you to the machine we will use to transfer you in there.
Well, that was fast, but then again, star breaker controls the entire ship herself
The girl would lead Jeanne through the hallway

>> No.1961720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507694632597.jpg -(3.4 MiB, 2000x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3598820

>>1961685
Mm.. I don't exactly know how it works, actually. Where it comes from. I was granted these powers.

>> No.1961721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507694849503.jpg -(92.9 KiB, 550x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95109

>>1961716
Haaaaa haaaaa...
she slowly panted after such a romp she was worn out. but she looks over at the filled girl and see's she still has energy to spare.
How are you still moving after all that? Monster bodies are so unfair at times... so much energy.
She sighs.
The experience was... Interesting to say the least. I never felt myself be so... Horny before.

>> No.1961722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507695040081.png -(1.6 MiB, 977x1381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1629909

>>1961719
Blinking in slight surprise when she hears how Starby already prepared it, Jeanne then just says
Alright...
As she follows after the smaller girl

>> No.1961723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507695127623.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961720
Hrm...Well that's where scanners and good 'ol trial and error come in.
Alastrine then says with a shrug
We'll figure something out, that I can promise you.

>> No.1961724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507695226825.png -(1.3 MiB, 1280x1878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1409514

>>1961714
>>1961714
Frenchy's face forms an approving grin. She likes the way Salter is moving towards her, like a sultry feline. Getting on one knee, she'll start petting her head and face with an increasing lustful fire burning in her eyes

Soon her hand slips underneath her bikini bottoms and SMACKS her firm ass

"Ha, you make up for it with this ass of yours my pet~"

Starts kneading her ass meat

>> No.1961725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507695262557.png -(103.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106232

>>1961722
They would enter a small lab and she would lead her to some machinery
She would point to some weird tentacle like thing hanging from the ceiling
Since you're a soul, there won't need to be that step, but normally this goes into the mouth of someone and it sucks the soul it, to be used for transfer, in your case, I guess you will do the same, only you yourself will be sucked into it.
Can I count on you to do that?
This thing will prepare you for the transfer into that body.

>> No.1961726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507695445453.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>1961710
>>1961718
The hacker can't help herself, Secchan in maid mode turns her on.
Well if you're going to see her then I want to come too..
She'd say as she walked back in carrying a glass for Asuna.
I want to see her too... or maybe we can invite her to come down here.
And we can space here.

>> No.1961727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507695553874.jpg -(89.9 KiB, 454x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92030

>>1961721
"You'd make a hell of a monster sis, it's actually a scary thought~"

Ryuko then started getting affectionate. Softly nuzzling Satsuki and kissing her neck and jawline

"Nnn♥ Thanks, Satsuki...this means so much me."

>> No.1961728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507695846461.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259293

>>1961724
A shudder runs through Saber's body as Jalter smacks and plays with her ass, the smaller woman going
I am glad that it meets your approval, Master.
As she soon moves to rub herself against Jalter just like a cat!

>> No.1961729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696050087.jpg -(522.5 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535056

>>1961725
Mm...
Jeanne gives the strange mechanical tendril a cautious sort of look, but determined to go through with this she proceeds to approach it while saying
So I just...Place it inside of my mouth?
And reaches for it

>> No.1961730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696111079.jpg -(457.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468933

>>1961729
That's correct.
She would respond while materializing a virtual keypad in front of her

>> No.1961731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696254954.jpg -(124.4 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127432

>>1961728
Jalter starts feeling a fire in her loins. She can feel how most she's getting as Saber rubs against her so

"Heh~ Such a good little kitty."

Jalter then plays with Saber's small breasts, going at it roughly with her nipples and moves in to kiss Saber deeply, getting a nice sloppy French Kiss from the Frenchy

>> No.1961732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696394315.jpg -(772.2 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
790715

>>1961730
With nothing else left to be said for now, Jeanne merely takes a moment to steel herself before doing as instructed
Opening her mouth and carefully sliding the long thing inside

>> No.1961733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696575692.jpg -(248.2 KiB, 550x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254161

>>1961727
As it was explained to me there isn't a single thing left as a pure human anymore... Oh well, it matters not I suppose.
There was a twinge of guilt now as all the crazy fuel wore off.
I'm sorry you're going to have to keep this a secret as well... Everything we do is a secret because of what I do.

>> No.1961734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696587457.png -(467.8 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479024

>>1961731
The Black King even lets out mewling sounds as she is fondled, obviously getting into the role of being a feline
Waving her ass contently as Jalter locks their lips together, hungrily returning the sloppy kiss with equal lust and desire

>> No.1961735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696662055.png -(407.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417675

>>1961732
The thing would then activate beginning the soul sucking, but instead of a soul being pulled out of a body, all that jeanne is would be pulled into it
There~
She would press a few buttons
Now beginning soul processing.
And so the reprocessing of jeanne would begin. She would seem to pass through many light gates to the best of her description, but something would be wrong, she would be pulled through them without any ability to control it, and every time she was pulled through one, something about her would change
At first all her clothes was removed, then, her breasts and proportions would be drastically altered, her pleasure levels would spike and she'd likely orgasm from crossing those alone, eventually, she would no longer have limbs, like a common sow, and even further her soul would be branded and a number on one of her large breast would appear, as then information floods into her mind about her new role in life, as the machine begins to change how she thinks

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)00:37.

>> No.1961736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507696927711.jpg -(57.1 KiB, 517x386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58520

>>1961733
"Well, you're what we call a second generation monster by now sis. But if you were to take the plunge like me, oh man~ But yeah, that shouldn't matter."

Rests her face in between Satsuki's breasts

"One day...we won't have to keep secrets anymore. So until that day, I'll do what I have to do with no regrets sis."

>> No.1961737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507697122365.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1182613

>>1961735
If Jeanne was capable of struggling once the process was started she no doubt would, but alas there nothing she can do as she passes through gate after gate
Her mind gradually being warped, and her body twitching as the orgasms begin to ripple through her body
The girl's consciousness slipping away as the process continues, until there is nothing going on inside of her mind beyond simple pleasure

>> No.1961738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507697264000.jpg -(181.4 KiB, 886x1234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185788

>>1961734
Their kiss being so lust driven their mixed saliva mixes and drips off their chins. This goes on for the next few minutes. Until finally Jalter breaks the kiss and flicks at one of Saber's erect nipples and gets to her feet

"Now then pet~"

Jalter lifts her dress and exposes her bald and moist pussy to Saber

"Now use your mouth~"

She says, and grabs Saber by the hair and pulls her face closer to her crotch

"And you best savor my taste~"

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)00:47.

>> No.1961739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507697342705.jpg -(87.5 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89561

>>1961737
Once the transfer was complete, her sight would be dark, but she would feel two large rods thrusting into her lower holes, and large pumps sucking at her breasts
There you are, a new body, fit just for you~
Another tentacle would have made it's way into her mouth and would be thrusting down that hole as well, keeping every bit of her occupied, but she'd be able to hear her at least

>> No.1961740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507697490108.png -(563.2 KiB, 650x1186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
576678

>>1961736
She pats her head and holds her close.
And until then we will have to keep doing these things behind closed doors... That is until you start to show.
she sighs.
I also feel bad about fabricating a man who you ended up having a one nighter with and then ended up with child... It feels cruel to you Ryuko, but this is the path we choose now.

>> No.1961741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507697681008.png -(652.0 KiB, 720x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667675

>>1961738
Not saying anything, or even nodding, Saber gets right into orally pleasuring Jalter
Drawing the tip of her tongue along the outer rim of the Avenger's hole before spending some time teasing her clit
Only then does she plunge her tongue inside, lashing and wiggling around as if trying to lap up every drop of moisture inside

>> No.1961742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507697877888.png -(622.3 KiB, 600x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637188

>>1961739
Her very mind warped and altered the way it was, not even the smallest of protests will come from the girl
Her only though being to feel as much pleasure as possible as she tries to squirm and pump herself against the rods

>> No.1961743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507697994994.png -(407.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417675

>>1961742
You servants call yourselves by class name, right?
Then you'll be known now as Cattle.

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)00:59.

>> No.1961744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507698060876.png -(1.5 MiB, 641x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1542220

>>1961740
"Nnn..."

"Heh, well try not to feel bad sis. I honestly feel nobody will care. We still got plenty of time to iron things out."

She'll rub at her own stomach

"She's going to be badass and strong. And hey, someone to take over for you someday and we can spend our days being a family. Along with Alice and Nonon."

>> No.1961745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507698305580.jpg -(425.0 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435207

>>1961743
Once again, there is little response beyond the girl continuing to work with the machines
Her body bouncing up and down in a perverse and dirty way that is in stark contrast to how pure she was before

>> No.1961746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507698430800.jpg -(74.2 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75974

>>1961741
>>1961741
"Haaah~!"

Jalter spreads her leg's a part a little more. Still pulling Saber in via her blond hair. Her snatch drips with nectar and bucks her hips against Saber's face, covering it in her essence

>> No.1961747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507698476687.jpg -(457.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468933

>>1961745
And thus ends the poor servant's journey, doomed to breed and be used by the others for as long as they need her
OR, she can suddenly wake up from that in a large tank with her actual body, like it was all a bad dream
She would be submerged in water, yet somehow she'd be able to breathe

>> No.1961748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507698577021.png -(540.0 KiB, 624x873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552990

>>1961723
He would nod, sitting on the edge of the bed.
I'll give back whatever I can to you, that I can promise...

>> No.1961749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507698696547.jpg -(844.3 KiB, 1000x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
864613

>>1961746
Slurp slurp slurp goes the smaller Alter as her tongue works away inside her larger counterpart
The Black King closing her eyes contently as she pleasures the Avenger, pressing her face in as close as she can manage even with the other woman pulling on her hair
Her hands soon being placed on Jalter's thighs to give her better support, squeezing their flesh as she slowly flexes her fingers

>> No.1961750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507698855545.png -(316.6 KiB, 480x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324236

>>1961744
E-Eh? W-Well... That is quite the legacy you're weaving there.
Cough
Mmmmm, I guess you are thinking things out more then I give you credit for. I always thought you were more of a "in the moment" kind of person.

>> No.1961751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507699065776.jpg -(246.4 KiB, 487x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252287

>>1961747
A bad dream perhaps, but one that was far too vivid and real...
Consciousness soon returns to the girl, her eyes begin to open slowly before suddenly snapping wide open
The memories of her "dream" combined with her returned awareness inducing a panic as she flails as hard as she can inside of her watery confine

>> No.1961752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507699193341.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961748
Those words earn a wide grin from Alastrine as she retorts
You say that while knowing what it is I desire from you?
...Hm~ Careful now, you might give me ideas~

>> No.1961753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507699375690.jpg -(442.0 KiB, 666x922) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452616

>>1961749
"Guuuuh~! That's more like it~"

Jalter will moan and pant, enjoying Saber's efforts. Feeling her grips around her thighs, Jalter smirks as her face flushes with heat and arousal

"Nnnnf~ Nnngh~"

A couple minutes pass...and Jalter grows closer and closer to climaxing

>> No.1961754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507699518215.png -(407.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417675

>>1961751
Star breaker would eventually step into the room, waving to the girl as she walks to a console

>> No.1961755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507699793943.jpg -(262.2 KiB, 2633x2894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268535

>>1961753
Getting the feeling that her "Master" is coming close to climax, Saber shifts her focus back to Jalter's clit
Licking at it, even outright sucking on it as her hands slide their way up the Avenger's body
The Black King reaching up high to grab and fondle Jalter's soft and wondrously sized breasts

>> No.1961756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507699871374.jpg -(57.5 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58842

>>1961750
"Heh, hey now, I've changed for the better I think. Or at least a little wiser!"

Ryuko laughs a bit

"But I know that I need to wise up even more now. Especially now. I'm still going to teach her how to kick ass though and take nobody's shit, so don't get me wrong~"

>> No.1961757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700021494.jpg -(120.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123521

>>1961752
He'd clinch his grasp, gripping the fabric of his shorts and blushing into his lap.
D-don't remind me of that...

>> No.1961758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700072216.jpg -(312.5 KiB, 678x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319983

>>1961754
Jeanne's thrashing settles down a bit as Starby enters the room, if only so she glare at the cyborg
Hurt and anger at being "betrayed" flashing through her jumbled and frantic mind, as well as shame and self loathing at how
...Easy it was
Even if things SEEM to not have turned out that way after all, the memory of the "dream" is still fresh and burning in her head

>> No.1961759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700186698.png -(407.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417675

>>1961758
The tank would eventually drain and the class would lift up allowing her to exit
Good, that's a very nice look on your face! That's part 1 of changing you complete!

>> No.1961760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700267219.jpg -(231.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237174

>>1961755
"Haaa~! Aaaaahn~!!"

Saber's finger's sink into Jalter's large breasts. Her skin slightly sweaty flushed, her pink nipples erect. Frenchy bites down on her lower lip. And after a couple more minutes of Saber's oral service. Jalter grabs hold of Saber's head and presses it against her moist hole

"Cumming~! Hahaha~!! Aaaaaaaahn~!!♥"

And gives Saber a nice big dose of nectar

>> No.1961761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700289920.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961757
Hm...
The feathered dragon stands there for a few moments, before moving to join the boy on the bed
Smiling at him as she goes
You never did answer me, you know. About if you think I'm cute or not.

>> No.1961762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700450312.jpg -(204.2 KiB, 1200x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209145

>>1961761
S-sure, you are... You're small and soft..
He'd be sure to glance away from her. He couldn't possibly keep eye contact with the girl while admitting such a thing. Especially when Koyuki was on his mind.

>> No.1961763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700494273.jpg -(543.4 KiB, 621x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556416

>>1961756
I wouldn't expect any less from you Ryuko.
She kisses you softly.
Now then, shall we get some sleep before Alice arrives? You know she is going to want a turn as well after we've been held up in here all night. The girl has a hunger as deep as yours.

>> No.1961764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700680861.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1240x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1839352

>>1961759
With the liquids being drained, Jeanne soon stumbles onto her knees
Letting out several gasping breaths before going
That was...It...That was AWFUL! Why would you do that to m-?!
And then the realization hits her
A harsh laughter escaping from the girl as she just sits there and laughs

>> No.1961765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700825955.jpg -(103.3 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105738

>>1961763
"Mmm~"

Ryuko kisses back

"Yeah, sleep sounds good actually...after that a shower and lots and lots of food."

Ryuko gets comfortable while still in Satsuki's embrace

>> No.1961766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507700889658.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234863

>>1961764
Oh good, you're getting faster at understanding the picture.
It only took putting you through a betrayal too.
We're off to a great start!

>> No.1961767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701034355.jpg -(4.3 MiB, 3508x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4487034

>>1961760
Muffled sounds come from the Black King as she clamps her mouth around Jalter's wet and lewd hole
The smaller woman sucking away as if intent on drinking all of the Avenger's lovejuices
Her fingers sinking into Jalter's mounds hard and tight, enough to leave marks once they are released

>> No.1961768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701052093.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 600x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140987

>>1961765
You're hunger always does peak after these moments that we have Ryuko, it's no wonder that Alice found out about us.
She sighs and covers the two of them up with expensive ass sheets.
You'd spend hours in my room then demand tons of food after. She must have started to suspect something after that.

>> No.1961769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701263703.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961762
With the boy turning his gaze away, Alastrine will decide to make use of the opportunity to plant a quick kiss on the cheek facing her!
A kiss that is infused with just a TAD of Charm magic
...Heh, you're a sweet kid.
She then comments with an almost teasing smile, before she rises up from the bed and stretches herself out with an
Mm~! Anyway, I think you could use some time to yourself to process everything that has happened. If you need anything, I'll be down in study.

>> No.1961770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701415356.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 1250x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131043

>>1961767
"Aaahgh~! Yes~! Yeees~!"

Her eyes roll back a bit, feeling delighted at all these sensations she hated before when it was forced on her. Now she lives for it, revels in being sluttier

Jalter's large mounds feel tender and are marked red from Saber's efforts

"Haa..."

"Did you enjoy your drink pet~"

>> No.1961771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701431620.png -(459.8 KiB, 560x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470819

>>1961769
Ah...
He'd blush even harder, grip his shorts even harder as his cheek is kissed.
O-okay... Thank you..

>> No.1961772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701434553.png -(780.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
799174

>>1961766
Eventually, Jeanne's laughter will subside
The girl sitting there with her chest heaving as she catches her breath, before she finally says
You...Really don't care if I end up hating you once this is over, do you?

>> No.1961773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701666052.png -(36.4 KiB, 286x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37268
>Megan

Camilla couldn't find much resistance against Megan especially with Virgil's own attention on her backside. She's easily caught up in Megan's small kiss which gets an approving smile from the prince.

Virgil: Well Megan I was planning on giving her something alright~

Camilla: Wh-What...?

Virgil: Think of it like a rare candy~

And then Virgil with little to know warning makes the fox freeze up with a sudden thrust of his hips making her clench her teeth and making her writhe about. Clearly it was a slight discomfort but there was no signs of her hating this entirely.

>> No.1961774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701774571.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234863

>>1961772
I want you to understand what you're talking to.
She would say, as everything around her fades to darkness, and they would now be in desolate, dead lands with what appears to be some weird hole in the sky, sucking objects in from it's surroundings like a black hole

>> No.1961775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701789494.jpg -(102.0 KiB, 650x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104401

>>1961770
Saber doesn't reply at first, merely running her tongue along the outside of Jalter's hole as if lapping up excess fluids
But soon she glances up at the Avenger with her soaked lips and, nodding, replies
Yes I did, Master. Thank you for the drink.

>> No.1961776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701912135.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961771
And then with but a nod and a smile, the little dragon will go to leave the room
Leaving the genderbending Magical Boy to his thoughts for now, whatever they may be

>> No.1961777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507701993803.jpg -(822.5 KiB, 1232x1641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
842261

>>1961775
"Good, because that as only the start~"

Reached down and strokes Saber's chin and grins

"I plan on making every second count with you Saber~"

>> No.1961778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507702106768.jpg -(310.5 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317939

>>1961774
...!
Jeanne pulls herself up into a standing position shortly after the landscape shifts, eyes darting all over the place before she finally stares up at that hole
This is...From your world, isn't it?
Not a hard conclusion to reach

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)02:08.

>> No.1961779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507702125265.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>1961773
>>1960461
With Megan still playing with her front the poor Tsundrix was trapped between a fluff and a hard place... the fox giving her another kiss as she rubbed and probed at her lower lips under the warm water a lewd grin coming on her face as she heard his words.
Oh he's very good, I promise you'll love it...
She smiled lewdly at Camilla, the fox sitting back slightly to get a look at her as he thrust into her, the sight turning her on even more.
I think she kind of likes it....

>> No.1961780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507702186441.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 717x471) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61774

>>1961768
"I think so...but when she first saw us together she wasn't even phased. So it worked out for us~"

"Now she's part of your harem, huh~?"

>> No.1961781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507702430716.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 825x976) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66492

>>1961777
I certainly hope so.
Is the Black King's response, along with a frown
So far I've been doing all the work, so the question I have for you is...
...When are you going to start fucking me properly?

>> No.1961782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507703019011.png -(635.2 KiB, 517x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650406

>>1961780
Ryuko I wouldn't say I have a harem... It just happens this world tends to favor one being more open with relationships then sticking to a single one is all... I can't help that you, Alice, Nonon, Zelda... Sanary... Mmmmm There where more then I thought.
Cough.
Regardless, some do mean more to me then others... Anyway, we should get some rest now... That was a lot of activity we just did.

>> No.1961783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507703031921.jpg -(582.6 KiB, 1200x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596545

>>1961781
"Fufu, adorable~ Stand up."

Says Jalter with a sly smile on her face

"I will fuck you properly, but not here among all this shit."

She swipes her hand down and summons forth a portal that'll lead into her chambers

>> No.1961784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507703196247.png -(794.1 KiB, 570x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
813175

>>1961783
Mm...
Rising to her feet and then shrugging, Alter says
Fair enough, and since you are the "dominate" one right now I shall go along with your wishes.

>> No.1961785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507703217937.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1961779
Camilla just takes a breath after getting penetrated. Rather Virgil let her so she could let out a moan at his next series of thrusts.

Virgil: It sure sounds like it~!

He's a good conditioned lad, he can keep a decent pace on Camilla to disallow any remarks from her while she's washed over with a new sensation.

>> No.1961786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507703487714.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 698x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162254

>>1961782
"Sis likes being dominant and taking charge when fucking~ So I ought to bring her some cute girls every now and then. She might like that."

She starctches her legs

"Nnnnnnh...yeah.."

Ryuko yawns a little and closes her eyes

And at this point we can fade to them resting

>> No.1961787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507703606239.jpg -(744.6 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762487

>>1961785
Yes she really is liking it...
Megan kept playing with the front of her body now that Virgil had the rear, the fox feeling so turned on now that one of her tails were moving around to the front under the water, the fox beginning to tease herself even as she watched Camilla get pounded, the fox eager to make her moan even more... the Mana leaving her flushed and eager...
So cute and hot...
She thought between playing with the girl.
I think she's going to be fine.

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)02:33.

>> No.1961788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507703857002.jpg -(138.5 KiB, 639x869) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141789

>>1961784
"That's more like it~! Now hurry up."

And gives Saber's ass another firm smack and grope. Should Saber go ahead and go through the portal, she'll appear in a rather luxurious looking room with a huge bed

????: "Ah~? Aaaaah...~ A-Are you one of...nnngh~ M-Master's newest pets...?"

Asked a rather pretty, curvy dragon MG chained up to the wall via a chain link leash, though she didn't look miserable per say, just horny and desperate

She has a lustful scent wafting from her. She was likely masturbating a great deal while waiting for Jeanne to return

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)02:37.

>> No.1961789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507748526525.png -(427.8 KiB, 789x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438023

A particularly gothic looking girl of a rather young age clutching a white rabbit could be found at the edge of a roof in Aurora, staring down over the side at the ground far below in silent contemplation.
...

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)15:02.

>> No.1961790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507749605420.png -(654.2 KiB, 674x963) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669872

>>1961789
Mami was out for a walk and enjoying the brisk air when she noticed the Gothic Lolita on the roof. Mami stops and looks up at her curiously. Something told her to look into it a bit more

"Excuse me, hello?"

Waves at her, trying to get the girl's attention

>> No.1961791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507750260538.jpg -(86.6 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88677

>>1961790
...
The girl stares at Mami for a moment. Or two. Or three. Is she going to say anything? But just before Mami would almost certainly assume that she isn't, she does.
Hello.

>> No.1961792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507750424973.png -(10.9 KiB, 167x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11208

>>1961791
Mami was smiling gently all the while as she waited for the girl to reply. She was relieved when she did

"Good afternoon."

Mami walks closer and hops onto a near-by fence

"That's better. Mm, I don't mean to pry...but is everything alright?"

>> No.1961793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507750750741.jpg -(966.1 KiB, 1920x1090) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989261

>>1961792
... No.
She replies, glancing away.
I have no reason to live anymore.

>> No.1961794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507751111797.png -(195.7 KiB, 744x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200422

>>1961793
"What..?"

Mami frowns, what a sad thing to hear coming from someone that looks so young. So that is when Mami made her way slowly towards the same roof as the girl via floating. But she maintains a respectable distance once she lands

"What would make you say such a thing?"

Asked Mami with a concerned tone with an expression to match

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)15:45.

>> No.1961795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507751233986.jpg -(134.3 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137537

>>1961794
The person that is precious to me is gone now that I am in this world.
She would close her eyes, slowly breathing deeply.
So there is nothing for me now.

>> No.1961796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507751517805.png -(39.8 KiB, 248x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40789

>>1961795
And for the sake of your precious one, you must not fall into despair. You mustn't lose hope!"

"I know what you're feeling and what you are going through...I was in your position when I first arrived."

>> No.1961797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507751610228.png -(269.4 KiB, 662x948) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275896

>>1961796
...?
She would tilt her head, cocking it at a strange angle as she looks to Mami with an utterly blank expression.

>> No.1961798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507752031320.jpg -(325.1 KiB, 1280x1302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332892

>>1961797
"The one precious to you surely wouldn't want to see you in this state...If anything they'd want you to fight on."

Mami closes her eyes a little and frowns

"Because there's always hope you can see them here."

There's also the whole corruption thing, but Mami is more concerned in trying to get the girl out this possible downward spiral

"That's why I'm still here...my friends were here too. And they saved me. You're not alone, please let me help you."

>> No.1961799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507752230225.png -(558.9 KiB, 735x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572343

>>1961798
She would stare at Mami for a moment, stepping back from the ledge.
What do you get from assisting me?

>> No.1961800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507752429819.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1341x1341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329312

>>1961799
"Nothing, I just want to help. I understand that you do not trust me...so please allow me to introduce myself."

Mami will curtsy

"I'm Mami Tomoe."

>> No.1961801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507753012833.jpg -(77.5 KiB, 1035x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79387

>>1961800
Hardgore Alice.
The girl utters a title Mami might reasonably assume to be her name.

>> No.1961802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507753692724.png -(424.3 KiB, 691x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434533

>>1961801
Mami is feeling glad that they're on a name basis

"Progress, this is good."

"A pleasure to meet you, Alice. Have you been here long?"

>> No.1961803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507753807693.jpg -(361.8 KiB, 800x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370469

>>1961802
Nearly a week.
She replies in monotone.
Long enough.

>> No.1961804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507753906844.jpg -(37.8 KiB, 710x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38698

>>1961803
"I see. Have you been homeless all this time, Alice?"

>> No.1961805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507754484472.png -(200.4 KiB, 328x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205195

>>1961804
Yes. But that doesn't matter. I don't need a home.
She would point out, shifting her weight.

>> No.1961806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507754692702.jpg -(127.3 KiB, 850x1141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130322

>>1961805
"Now don't be silly...everyone needs a home, Alice. A warm hearth."

She'd say with a smile

"I can offer you a place to stay."

>> No.1961807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507755023634.png -(978.1 KiB, 2025x3095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1001597

>>1961806
I have been a burden on the kindness of others before. I do not wish to do so again.
Mother... Uncle... Snow White...

>> No.1961808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507755148717.jpg -(116.7 KiB, 755x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119455

>>1961807
"Burden? What do you mean?"

>> No.1961809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507755264938.png -(847.6 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867982

>>1961808
She would shake her head.
I am not worth that selfless effort. I am impediment. Obstacle. Unnecessary.

>> No.1961810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507755531034.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166889

>>1961809
"I'm sorry Alice, but I cannot accept that. I can't just leave you like this..."

"Let me decide for myself. Please let me help you. At least...for today. Give me a chance."

>> No.1961811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507755692042.png -(609.7 KiB, 850x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624343

>>1961810
It is you who are giving me a chance, Mami Tomoe.
She insists with a nod.
It would be even more taxing for me to stubbornly refuse you. So I accept.

>> No.1961812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507755940732.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 483x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206164

>>1961811
"A chance for a warm bed and a hot meal. That doesn't sound to bad right?"

Mami smiles again, she is pleased with this

"I just out for a walk you see...so my home is not too far."

>> No.1961813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507756598737.jpg -(309.3 KiB, 431x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316753

Time to do something tonight
Sakuya is thinking about her closest friends, it has been a while and wonders if she should visit someone she hasn't in a while as she wanders Aurora
Youmu is out practicing her swordplay just outside Aurora, something she hasn't done in a while, but clearly she hasn't lost her edge
Yuri is sharpening his sword at a fountain, thinking about Mercy's offer of augmentation, is it the right thing or should he work on doing it without such means.
Mallow is selling her drink again, albiet she is reading about local fauna while waiting for sales and seeing the demonic energy laden types, wondering what she could do with those
Wave, Franklyn, Toki, Josuke, Genis, Misty etc are all around too, holler

>> No.1961814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507757456790.jpg -(43.3 KiB, 500x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44360

>>1961812
...
She would nod.
I will follow, miss Tomoe.

>> No.1961815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507758039742.jpg -(184.8 KiB, 900x974) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189263

>>1961814
"Mami will do just fine if you prefer, Alice. Mm, this way then."

And with that Mami will gently float from the roof and onto the sidewalk

>> No.1961816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507758538615.png -(339.1 KiB, 640x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347191

Alright... Mami.
Alice would... Jump, landing elegantly on the sidewalk below without any trouble at all.

>> No.1961817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507758894000.jpg -(29.6 KiB, 500x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30295

>>1961816
"This is working out fine so far. I hope things continue going well."

With both of then now on their way, Mami decides to get to know Alice a bit better

"I can sense a powerful magical energy within you if you don't mind me saying."

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)17:54.

>> No.1961818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507760682826.jpg -(134.3 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137537

>>1961817
I am a magical girl, so that only makes sense...
She reasons, following.

>> No.1961819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507761076301.png -(586.6 KiB, 617x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
600642

>>1961818
"Just like me then. That explains a few things. What sort of abilities do you have?"

>> No.1961820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507761853502.jpg -(966.1 KiB, 1920x1090) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989261

>>1961819
I cannot die.
She replies, simply.
That is my power.

>> No.1961821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507762182836.png -(416.7 KiB, 569x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426738

>>1961820
"Immortality? I see...and have you been one for a long time, Alice?"

>> No.1961822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507763433681.jpg -(188.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192480

>>1961821
Not long enough. A few weeks...

>> No.1961823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507770053746.png -(205.7 KiB, 500x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210648

And so we had the tails of science milling about her lab as she always does. Tubes and tesla coils abound, and flashes of magical energy light the lab in strange colors as the New Ravnican Artificer sets about to a myriad of strange and likely unethical doings...

>> No.1961824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507770452055.png -(488.8 KiB, 1003x1535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500562

>>1961823
Mercy would press on the intercom outside of the room, presumably buzzing for Monarch's attention.
Greetings again.
Would come Angela's swiss accent through the machine.

>> No.1961825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507770808393.png -(127.1 KiB, 363x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130175

>>1961824
Doctor Zeigler...
Monarch says dispassionately before the door opens to let Mercy walk up to the central dais and command console.
To what to I owe this continued pleasure of your company?

>> No.1961826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507771269602.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 600x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56691

>>1961825
You don't sound terribly enthused. I simply thought I would give you a bit of company, that's all.
She'd explain, entering.

>> No.1961827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507772771514.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1961707
Ranael: "Who is saying that they can best me- Archangel Ranael? Know your place."
Making a show of force she fires out a blast of holy energy at Illias. However stepping in between the attack, michaela and skadi swing their weapons canceling the attack. This results in a small twinge in Ranael's expression, not expecting this at all.
Ranael: "You rabble... You dare?"
Skadi: "Ehehe, weak~!"

>> No.1961828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507772999271.jpg -(308.0 KiB, 850x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315399

>>1961826
Enthusiasm is not a frequent emotion in my spectrum, Doctor Zeigler.
Monarch says, her tone dispassionate as ever as she continues about her work.

Still, given our last conversation I was not expecting to see you again.
Was my company that riveting or do you just enjoy seeing my lab and ogling all my little toys?

>> No.1961829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507773139588.jpg -(66.9 KiB, 700x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68467

>>1961828
My interest lies primarily with you, yourself, I assure you.
She'd explain with a nod, clasping her hands behind her as she approaches.

>> No.1961830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507773325284.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167329

>>1961829
The white ears perk and Monarch turns around, her tails flourishing behind her.
Ah.
You have become attracted to me, then?
She says bluntly.
Another tail-chaser?

>> No.1961831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507773487410.jpg -(489.4 KiB, 850x1411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501188

>>1961830
I... did not say that, exactly. But it is certainly true that you are beautiful, yes.
Tail chaser...?

>> No.1961832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507773354294.png -(188.6 KiB, 344x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193171

>>1961827
Ilias would sigh
My, how disappointingly weak...
Show her how angels really fight, you two.

>> No.1961833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507773946456.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 885x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185477

>>1961831
I was created that way, nothing more.

Still, I suppose if I cannot deter you from your interest, then perhaps you can be of use to me. Ask any questions you wish, and I shall answer them truthfully. Then you can assist me with some tests.

>> No.1961834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507774271673.png -(261.4 KiB, 1260x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267702

>>1961833
... Questions... Hmm. Alright. You said, "another tail chaser" a bit ago. How many people have sought you out for this purpose, even despite your disgruntled tone?

>> No.1961835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507774445471.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>1961832
Skadi unfurls her wings, grinning all the while. Michaela undoes her transformation, this gets a very disgusted expression from Ranael.
Ranael: "Disgusting traitors, fallen in sin- I will purge you all!"

Firing off another blast of energy, skadi parries it with her diviner. Being defensive with the series of tentacles following up after. During this situation, Michaela moves behind Ranael in a flash- slashing ranael with a deep swing of her sword.

>> No.1961836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507774581912.png -(1009.4 KiB, 1024x1449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1033662

>>1961834
A few. Sometimes fools who think of themselves as scientists. Others just sexual denizens of the castle hoping to be the one to curry my favor. I don't really count them, they blur together into a vague gradient of annoying.

Only three have been successful thus far.

>> No.1961837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507774692481.png -(359.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368179

>>1961835
Ilias would cross her arms
I should have honestly trained you all from the ground up
Is that all you can do Ranael? Or are you going to continue wasting more of our time?

>> No.1961838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507774777500.jpg -(61.3 KiB, 520x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62799

>>1961836
Annoying... Well, I shall do my best to avoid aggravating you. Is there anyone you have ever pursued?

>> No.1961839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507774897402.jpg -(507.6 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
519736

>>1961838
Never.
Nor do I intend to.

Suffice it to say that sifting through the dregs of what washes up on my doorstep does take enough of my time than seeking out others.

>> No.1961840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507775371110.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 600x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56691

>>1961839
Hm, hm...
She would nod.
What would you value in another individual, Monarch? Convenience? Utility? Obedience?

>> No.1961841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507776049426.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1961837
Ranael: "This isn't- I will not lose to-"
Skadi keeps fending off her attacks with little difficulty. Take this nice and slowly. Michaela uses this time to vent. Having no good memories of remina... Ranael tries to attack her- But Skadi keeps blocking each instance. WIth a casual swing of her diviner, or forming crystalline shields for her 'sister'
Ranael: "How can this... Be...!?"
Giving out a loud roar of indignation, she screams trying to fight harder against the two to no avail.

>> No.1961842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507777721490.png -(188.6 KiB, 344x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193171

>>1961841
So tell, me, you went with the plan to wipe out all of humanity and monster kind?

>> No.1961843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507778394496.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>1961842
Ranael: "It's already been done! Monsters- Humans- They're all gone!"
Very unhappy to hear this Michaela kicks Ranael.

Skadi: "What's the point of keeping her alive then?"

>> No.1961844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507778666990.png -(359.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368179

>>1961843
It's no point in killing people who are simply just following orders.
After all, those were my orders.
Oddly however, it seems I was far more brutal this time around.

>> No.1961845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507779266485.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961844
Skadi: "...All right. If you say so..."
Michaela proceeds to knock Ranael out and sigh to herself.
Michaela: "I see... So this is what you'd have done before..."

>> No.1961846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507779453932.png -(188.6 KiB, 344x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193171

>>1961845
Hmmm
Honestly since this world has run it's course, and I will be creating a new monster kind and humanity, I'll take what I want from this world.
Starting by recreating Lucifina.
Now this would be a surprise for Micaela, since Ilias kept a lot of what she could do to herself

>> No.1961847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507780099751.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>1961846
Michaela gets very serious now, very confused from Illias' words.
Michaela: "What- Lucifina...? What do you mean?!"
Skadi: "Aaaaah? A new monster type?"

>> No.1961848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507780449543.png -(783.9 KiB, 751x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802697

>>1961847
No skadi, just another angel.
Then to micaela
Yes, I tended to keep these things to myself, but when Lucifina died, there was really nothing stopping me from remaking her, sending her after you to kill you, and then remaking you as well.
I guess I was just too sentimental.
Well, there was more to it then that, but she won't say that

Last edited 17/10/11(Wed)23:54.

>> No.1961849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507780830782.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 801x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218468

>>1961848
Skadi: "Angels~ How nice!"

Michaela: "You- But you didn't... Wait- You're planning on bringing her with us- Back there?"

>> No.1961850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507782483121.png -(188.6 KiB, 344x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193171

>>1961849
Yes.
This world seems to have deviated from it's original timeline, which means it's in danger from these apoptosis things.
So why waste a chance and bring her with us?
It's that or this Ilias does it and this world eventually encounters trouble while she's on it.

>> No.1961851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507782754175.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>1961850
Michaela: "I- I don't know how to feel about this... She'll be back but..."
Skadi: "Just enjoy it~ Let it happen! I mean... Why not? She must miss her as much as you do-"

>> No.1961852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507782967316.png -(359.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368179

>>1961851
Ilias would create another small sphere of light and in a flash, they would warp to a small unknown shrine
This is the place where the reconstruction will take place.

>> No.1961853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507783141726.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>1961852
Michaela turns away still mixed about how to feel on the subject. Skadi however is curious, finding herself a nice seat to watch.

>> No.1961854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507783541219.png -(578.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592519

>>1961853
Ilias would get to work, thinking that whatever conflict was going on in Micaela would resolve itself after this was done
She would prepare for the ritual and would begin to output some of her power, into the circles, which would eventually cause a large concentration of light to gather

>> No.1961855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507783714096.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961854
Michaela remains inert at this show, skadi eagerly watching on as Illias does her work.

>> No.1961856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507783855834.png -(206.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211076

>>1961855
Eventually, the light would compress at the center of the room, and the light would dim, as it takes on a shape, and what will be floating there, will be this little girl, staring blankly ahead
There, it's done.

>> No.1961857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507784085394.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>1961856
Skadi: So who is this anyway...?
Michaela: It's like a... Younger version of my sister- Lucifina...

>> No.1961858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507784336423.png -(460.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471368

>>1961857
Younger, but with every bit of her old powers completely intact.
Since Ilias isn't weakened and can do the procedure easily
Lucifina: I'm lucifina!
She exclaims proudly
She looks to Ilias
Lucifina: It feels like I was asleep for so long. Are there any monsters you want me to kill~?

Last edited 17/10/12(Thu)00:58.

>> No.1961859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507784542559.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>1961858
Skadi: "aaah? She seems similar... To old me."
Michaela's looking away. She doesn't want to accept this.

>> No.1961860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507784752310.png -(206.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210921

>>1961859
lucifina catches eye of micaela and quickly approaches... to grope her from behind
Heyyyy, you're so big now sis! Where did you get such big boobs? I wana know! No fair!

Last edited 17/10/12(Thu)01:05.

>> No.1961861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507785263683.jpg -(71.4 KiB, 640x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73143

>>1961860
"It's been a long time sister... I missed you."
Shee'll hug lucifina tightly in her arms.

>> No.1961862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507785430954.png -(206.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211076

>>1961861
Awww... I missed you too, hehe.
She'd hug back
She didn't answer my question though!
I'll have to investigate!

>> No.1961863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507786490623.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961862
Skadi: "So this is the other sister... Is this why you wanted to adventure further Illias?"

>> No.1961864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507786895941.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 192x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32688

>>1961863
I didn't originally know it would lead to this world, but I am glad it did.

>> No.1961865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507787806291.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961864
Skadi: "I see! I don't mind having another sister! It's nice to meet you!"
Skadi smiles while michaela doesn't want to let go of lucifina.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff