[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1507512309058.png -(184.9 KiB, 426x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189329 No.1961206   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1961208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507512389904.png -(744.7 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762618
>Caped Baldy

Why would you even bother?
Being a good guy is lame.

>> No.1961209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507512875117.jpg -(163.5 KiB, 1032x1028) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167475

>>1961208
"Just seemed cool at the time."

>> No.1961210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507513009853.jpg -(21.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22463

>>1961209
Pfft, I guess we all have those thoughts.

>> No.1961211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507513339862.jpg -(14.6 KiB, 230x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14943

>>1961210
"Yep. Though the hero thing hasn't been cool since I got here. They're not really needed I guess."

>> No.1961212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507513661896.jpg -(362.6 KiB, 853x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371253

>>1961211
Yeah most likely not.
Bunch of fat bitches with their dumb sexy bodies walking around and pile driving anything that could bother them.

>> No.1961213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507513932038.png -(841.4 KiB, 1280x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861620

>>1961212
"Dumb sexy bodies? Weird choice of words. Oh man, they made you have sex with them then? Because that happens a lot around here."

>> No.1961214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507514676720.jpg -(545.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558567

>>1961213
What?
Ew no gross.
I'd just blow up this planet if they tried.

Those other Overlords think they're hot shit but I'm still stronger than any random fox eared slut!

>> No.1961215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507515103872.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 295x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42473

>>1961214
"Good thing nobody has tried yet. I dunno where I'd go if this place blew up."

"Uh, yeah man. Right on."

>> No.1961216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507515463806.jpg -(362.6 KiB, 853x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371253

>>1961215
...
Psh, right.
shoves another corner into the boxing game- KO FIGHTER- and starts wrecking AI

>> No.1961217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507515830953.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73659

>>1961216
With that Saitama will watch him take out the AI, after a bit he says...

"Wanna go a few rounds?"

Last edited 17/10/08(Sun)22:23.

>> No.1961218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507515978382.jpg -(9810 B, 256x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9810

>>1961217
Hmph, you think you can take me, then be my guest.

>> No.1961219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507516038032.jpg -(981.8 KiB, 3200x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005397

>>1961098
Whenever she's done and likely comes out of her room or notifies anyone, star breaker would be there relatively quickly
She'd press the buzzer to tell her she was there

>> No.1961220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507516507990.png -(2.2 MiB, 1661x935) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2259113

>>1961218
He nods, he meant the game. And then he puts in his token and the "Here comes a new challenger" screen pops up

"..."

He picks the Rocky Balboa knockoff for this boxing game. And once the match starts Saitama's going in fast and hard with several attempts at jabs and combos

"King would prolly like this game."

>> No.1961221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507516997338.png -(1.6 MiB, 977x1381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1629909

>>1961219
And so with Starby pressing the buzzer, the door to the room will soon slide open
Revealing a rather embarrassed looking Jeanne
...But at least she doesn't seem like she's struggling to maintain self control anymore
It's done.
She then states simply

>> No.1961222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507517053001.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 669x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106151

>>1961220
Laharl is ready and initiates with blocks and counters, throwing flaming uppercuts with his rando Japanesu boxer

You're pretty good for a normal dude, but don't get cocky!
I've been playing this game all day, I'm practically an expert!

>> No.1961223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507517102844.png -(2.9 MiB, 2130x1860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3081726

>>1961221
Good, then I'll take you on a small tour of the ship.

>> No.1961224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507517310927.png -(188.9 KiB, 894x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193396

>>1961222
>>1961222
"Yeah, you're pretty good at this."

Saitama doesn't bother blocking much. Though he weaves past by a couple flaming uppercuts and tries countering with powerful left jabs

>> No.1961225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507517479386.jpg -(333.3 KiB, 853x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341324

>>1961224
He gets a few hits in but Laharl counters with a long string of punches switching between low and high strikes

Maybe if you can beat me I'll give you the honor of being my Vassal!

>> No.1961226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507517703840.jpg -(522.5 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535056

>>1961223
Giving a slight nod in affirmation, the blonde Saint then replies
I would also appreciate it if you would explain the...
...Situation on the planet in greater detail for me.
She obviously doesn't intend to spend her time cloistered away on this spaceship
Jeanne still thinks that she was summoned for a specific reason, and in her mind it may have something to do with corrupted Heroic Spirits

>> No.1961227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507518060701.jpg -(569.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583442

>>1961225
"No thanks man, I'd make a shitty vassal. Besides, you're a bad guy aren't you?"

Saitama's character is low on health, but that activates his character's "Stallion Rage" in which his Rocky knockoff gets a big boost in power. And then starts wailing on Laharl's character

>> No.1961228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507518410592.jpg -(337.6 KiB, 853x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345704

>>1961227
Bad guy, good guy, I'm an Overlord it doesn't matter what I am besides that.
Notice he didn't actually say anything when you were blowing off his actual offer
Laharls Character gets wrecked on but bursts with a flaming aura of manliness as his health reaches close to it's end to send out one final punch
WILL THIS DECIDE THE MATCH OR WILL IT INITIATE THE CROSS COUNTER!?

>> No.1961229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507518521627.png -(407.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417675

>>1961226
Well, to begin.
Insert explanation about vaula syndrome and how it pulls people into this world
It's a regular occurrence in this world.

>> No.1961230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507518786227.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 500x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85454

>>1961229
Remaining silent and listening intently as Starby begins her Aurora 101 lesson, the Saint then comments
That would partially explain why there are an irregular amount of Servant signatures down on the planet. They must have already been summoned before being...
...Pulled to this place.

>> No.1961231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507518854466.jpg -(16.3 KiB, 209x254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16693

>>1961228
He did notice that. And is thankful that Laharl didn't make a big deal out of it

"I guess he wasn't serious. Works for me."

Japanesu worryur proved too fast and landed his hit first. Making Laharl the victor

"Shit."

>> No.1961232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507519259220.jpg -(125.4 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128406

>>1961231
Heheh, tough luck, but you're just not up to snuff for being my Vassal.
Maybe when you reincarnate or something!
Oh god he was being serious

>> No.1961233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507519466756.png -(83.0 KiB, 751x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85034

>>1961232
"Fuck..."

"That means I have to die first. And that doesn't jive with me, still, pass."

>> No.1961234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507519607932.png -(25.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26038

>>1961230
Maybe... Maybe not.
This world pulls people no matter what time or place or instance.
As for the planet itself, it is entirely corrupted into a demon realm.
There is almost nowhere on that planet that is safe.

>> No.1961235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507520270633.jpg -(87.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89675

>>1961234
Starby's words earn a sharp shake of Jeanne's head as she goes
That just means I need to learn everything I can about the energy and those it has corrupted before returning.

>> No.1961236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507520558783.jpg -(457.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468933

>>1961235
I do not recommend it.
You are free to come and go as you please, but I do not recommend spending the night in that world.

>> No.1961237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507520974839.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1240x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1839352

>>1961236
....
Jeanne doesn't have much to say to that, as she feels that Starby is completely right
As badly as she wants to perform her duties, it will all be for nothing if she ends up corrupted
So instead she gives a small bow as she says
I want to thank you again for intervening when you did. For you to have come my way like that...It was nothing short of a miracle.

>> No.1961238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507521462546.jpg -(397.7 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
407232

>>1961237
I hear that from time to time.
I tend to meddle with monster affairs, but not many want to get in my way due to my reputation~

>> No.1961239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507522019631.png -(426.4 KiB, 1075x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436605

>>1961238
And so for the first time since Marie revealed her true nature, a smile appears on Jeanne's face
A small smile, but a smile nonetheless
You've been nothing but helpful and honest to me so far, so whatever your reputation may be it doesn't matter to me.
Oh Jeanne, you have no idea...

>> No.1961240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507524039824.png -(407.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417675

>>1961239
In this world... and others.
I am known as Star Breaker, destroyer of worlds.
So most people tend to keep their distance from me.

>> No.1961241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507524498314.png -(1.6 MiB, 977x1381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1629909

>>1961240
Jeanne's smile begins to falter as the exact implications of that title sinks in
But in the end she simply asks
And how accurate is your reputation?

>> No.1961242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507524740775.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234863

>>1961241
Very accurate.
I like to think the world that created me learned a valuable lesson!
After humanity went almost extinct that is.
At the very least they probably learned not to experiment on children to use in their wars.

>> No.1961243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507525773458.jpg -(594.6 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608869

>>1961242
....
And so Jeanne went dead silent
A part of her mind attempting to comprehend the level of destruction Starby is talking about, the other imagining a society that had developed to the point that they treated children like weapons and tools

>> No.1961244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507526070386.png -(25.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26038

>>1961243
If you're curious, the world was constantly at war, it was regular practice to turn children and people with high potential into machines of destruction to fight their battles.
The technology on that world was so advanced, just one of us could create entire armies of machines, ships, and other powerful machines of destruction simply by willing them into existence.
Lol sham
Others had the ability to read the history of any given world and bring back people from those times back to life.
Lol sumika
And much more.

>> No.1961245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507526652378.png -(780.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
799174

>>1961244
Such things...I can hardly picture them in my head.
Are the words that finally come out of Jeanne's mouth, a fierce shake of her head soon following
That an entire world had to experience so much pain and suffering...Perhaps in the end, it was divine judgment.

>> No.1961246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507526790321.jpg -(234.1 KiB, 508x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239702

>>1961245
You seem to be the religious type.
I often wondered if my world had a god.
So I could kill it.

>> No.1961247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507527554991.jpg -(312.5 KiB, 678x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319983

>>1961246
That statement earns a deep frown from Jeanne, but the girl takes a moment to think before she speaks
...And if you did, then perhaps it would be because God wished to die. Weary and weighed down by grief from witnessing His cherished children turn into true monsters.

>> No.1961248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507527690219.jpg -(482.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493944

>>1961247
That's fine, I don;t necessarily believe in god anyway, just someone who got powerful enough and named himself that over time.
You'll find lots of those here.
Some people are capable of destroying entire universes, or even creating them.
They're mostly all demons though.

>> No.1961249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507527927051.jpg -(596.3 KiB, 984x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610576

>>1961248
Soon a smile returns to Jeanne's face, although it is more of a sad sort of smile as she then says
I'll confess, I'm anything but a theologian. I was but an uneducated farm girl in life who could barely write her own signature.
...I simply heard God's voice. And His lament over the suffering that war and oppression was bringing to the people of my country.

>> No.1961250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507557483730.jpg -(95.7 KiB, 791x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98035

Red faced and squirming slightly as always, Megumin found herself wandering around in search of food.
Going home takes effort... I wonder if I can get someone to feed me.
She wondered as she felt her clothes cling to and massage her body. She was always in a constant state of arousal, but she was starting to get used to it.
Then... I need to learn how to make bigger explosions! And more of them... Ahhh, I wonder if I can borrow some of those weird bomb things too~
The idea of explosions also turned her on, but at this point she was almost hardwired to be horny regardless of what she was thinking of. And she hadn't noticed yet.

Alternatively, I feel like posting Desco, Mayze, Tooru, and Erica. But I am open to requests.

>> No.1961251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507565822114.png -(232.2 KiB, 600x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237780

>>1961250
Megumin will have a trap looking at her with a look of concern from a distance. After a bit, he'll decide to approach and ask...

"Are you okay miss?"

"Though I can probably guess. Still, something might be actually bothering her."

>> No.1961252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507566351743.jpg -(656.8 KiB, 901x1659) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
672587

>>1961251
Megumin twirls dramatically and points at the trap.

Explosion!?
She yells as if she's uncertain of the answer. But she'll quickly recover herself, as much as she's able anyway, and grin stupidly.

I-I mean, yes!

>> No.1961253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507566543794.png -(24.4 KiB, 183x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25025

>>1961252
"Didn't seem like she;s sure herself..."

Theo will smile s bit, unsure of what to make of things yet

"Ah...well alright. I didn't mean to pry. But you looked like something was bothering you."

>> No.1961254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507567228718.png -(294.8 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301915

>>1961253
I'm not bothered! I'm just thinking to myself.
She said, unable to stand still as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, discreetly rubbing her thighs together as she spoke.

I-I need to get stronger and make my explosions bigger and stronger!

>> No.1961255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507567510352.png -(200.5 KiB, 700x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205261

>>1961254
"Your...explosions?"

Theo looks to her staff and hat. Theo has a good idea what's up with Megumin despite her words

"Explosion magic then. That's interesting."

>> No.1961256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507567597877.jpg -(80.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82313

>>1961255
Right?! Explosions are the most interesting magic there is!

>> No.1961257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507567798420.png -(37.7 KiB, 153x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38652

>>1961256
"Heh...well you certainly sound passionate about it. It's good when it comes to something you do."

>> No.1961258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507568147035.jpg -(63.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65298

>>1961257
I'm very passionate about it!
She exclaims, nodding quickly to herself as she leans against her staff for support. Her legs were trembling.

There are no ends to what I will do to improve and master my art! Nothing is too high or low for the future Demon Lord of this realm!

>> No.1961259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507568329977.jpg -(22.8 KiB, 225x261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23357

>>1961258
"That's quite the goal...at least you have something to work towards. Not many do or care to do."

He moves some of his two-toned hair behind his ear as he notices the trembling

"....Miss, do you need to sit down?"

>> No.1961260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507568487895.png -(663.7 KiB, 1024x1375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
679618

>>1961259
N-No! Yes... Maybe...?

>> No.1961261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507568652605.png -(222.0 KiB, 600x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227340

>>1961260
He smiles again and gestures towards a near-by bench

"Then please have a seat over there. I'll keep you company if you'd like."

>> No.1961262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507569337420.jpg -(971.9 KiB, 1125x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
995219

>>1961261
She bites her lower lip, hesitantly staring at him.

Mmmn...

>> No.1961263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507569436633.png -(12.1 KiB, 124x165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12438

>>1961262
Another concerned frown

"Is there something the matter?"

>> No.1961264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507569697814.png -(505.3 KiB, 639x1006) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517378

>>1961263
She could feel her clothes squirming against her again, now more aware of it now that she was thinking about sitting down.
But she kept looking him over.

...No...

>> No.1961265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507570024221.png -(94.4 KiB, 262x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96629

>>1961264
"...I know what is bothering you. I can assist you if you'll let me."

"I never liked seeing women uncomfortable. Mistress Nero would want me to comfort them."

>> No.1961266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507570407289.jpg -(31.5 KiB, 598x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32288

>>1961265
Suddenly her face lit up.
R-Really!?

>> No.1961267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507570601466.png -(274.6 KiB, 800x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281159

>>1961266
He smiles genuinely

"Yes really."

"She's pretty cute actually..."

>> No.1961268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507571072005.jpg -(502.9 KiB, 800x1518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514994

>>1961267
Hold still, I've been looking for a target all morning~
She says wobbling a little as she picks up her staff.
I'll make him explode~ it's going to be amazing!

She'd then stumble toward him, attempting to grab onto him either for support or to attack him but the former would likely be more believable.

B-Behold the power of the Crimson Demon clan!

>> No.1961269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507571377666.jpg -(79.0 KiB, 336x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80892

>>1961268
"Wait, target? Wha--"

And then she grabbed onto him. He isn't sure what she's really planning but his guard is high now. He'll try and create some distance by holding his hand out and gently pushing her away

"I highly advise against taking any method to harm me, miss..."

>> No.1961270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507571669000.png -(517.6 KiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529984

>>1961269
She'll have an excited look on her face, as she lets her weight fall upon him... although if he pushes her off, she'll fall flat on her face.
Ahaha~
Explosion~

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)13:54.

>> No.1961271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507571923483.png -(232.2 KiB, 600x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237780

>>1961270
He won't push her off since she's not doing anything top warrant it. Theo dislikes being rough with girls, sans when it's a fight to defend himself, a spar or lovemaking

He sighs a little and holds onto her, and if allowed he'll help Megumin over to the bench and sits her down

"You're a bit of a strange one.."

>> No.1961272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507572154044.jpg -(675.8 KiB, 800x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
692043

>>1961271
Explosion explosion explosion explosion...
She kept thinking the word, chanting it to herself while she let herself be led to the bench.

W-Wait... I'm not done yet!

>> No.1961273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507572346840.png -(14.8 KiB, 130x245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15136

>>1961272
He'll sigh again and then summons forth a small dagger, it looks very basic and normal. Yt he olds it casually looking like he has no intent on using it. Though in reality, it's not for cutting or stabbing Megumin with, but rather, the enchantment he summoned it with

"What exactly are you planning?"

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)14:05.

>> No.1961274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507573129287.jpg -(61.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63228

>>1961273
Explosions of course~!
She says with a drunkenly happy expression.

>> No.1961275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507573258580.png -(19.2 KiB, 143x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19655

>>1961274
"Here in the city? That's a bad idea miss...I highly advise against it."

>> No.1961276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507573585363.jpg -(161.9 KiB, 1280x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165797

>>1961275
You'll enjoy it, just try it~
She says, squirming on the bench.
It's fun to... explode~

>> No.1961277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507573691210.png -(16.3 KiB, 124x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16674

>>1961276
"I can't make myself explode, miss."

>> No.1961278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507574461695.png -(1.2 MiB, 774x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209812

>>1961277
Let me show you how~
She says, and then she'll leap forward to try and grab his pants.
She has a completely twisted idea of what explosions are at the moment.

>> No.1961279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507574660145.png -(32.3 KiB, 202x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33044

>>1961278
It was right then and there that Theo realized what she meant by "explosion." At least, that's what it seemed like to him when she reached for his pants. He braced himself so he wouldn't fall over, despite his frame he'll feel very sturdy

"Ah..."

He won't stop her

>> No.1961280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507576327062.gif -(4.1 MiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4249994

Time to do something tonight
Yuri is sharpening his sword at a fountain, thinking about Mercy's offer of augmentation, is it the right thing or should he work on doing it without such means...
Mallow is selling her drink again, albiet she is reading about local fauna while waiting for sales and seeing the demonic energy laden types, wondering what she could do with those
Sakuya, Wave, Youmu, Franklyn, Toki, Josuke, Genis, Misty etc are all around too, holler

>> No.1961281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507577201323.jpg -(434.8 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445281

>>1961279
Her hands will immediately be in his pants, grabbing at his member and stroking it skillfully, as if she'd had practice.

I'm really good at making explosions, you'll see~

>> No.1961282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507577998182.jpg -(243.0 KiB, 705x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248801

Helena has returned to her normal schedule after certain...
...Things happened, and as such she finds herself back in Sheep Land
Hanging out at the wharf near the Naval Base as she stares out at the ocean with a small frown on her face
It's getting cold around here...
And that means no more cute girls and sexy women in swimsuits!
Truly an awful thing

>> No.1961283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507578074933.png -(230.1 KiB, 510x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235584

>>1961281
Theo will blush and continues letting Megumin do as she pleases. His member reacts nicely, it throbs in her grip as it hardens to a full erection. He places his hand on Megumin's head while his other hand is in his pocket, with the dagger still in hand

"Nngh...you're good at this..."

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)15:41.

>> No.1961284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507578747920.jpg -(207.0 KiB, 1500x1009) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212013

>>1961282
Sadly that's the case...but! As Helena hangs out and looks at the water, she'll see something move incredibly fast across it!

Once the blond looking streaks cease she'll see one of the shipgirls come to shore

"Hehe, nothing like feeling the wind in my hair. Even if it's cold..."

>> No.1961285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507579378990.jpg -(418.4 KiB, 743x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428408

>>1961284
Ah...?
The pink haired psion blinks rapidly as the quick moving object streaks across her vision, and once it stops and reveals itself to be a girl she claps her hands in applause before going
My, how marvelous! My eyes couldn't even keep track of your movements!

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)16:02.

>> No.1961286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507579540180.jpg -(55.5 KiB, 578x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56841

>>1961285
"Huh?"

The loli looks over at Helena and waves. She's likely seen her around the base before. But never met face to face

"Yeah! I'm faster than an island breeze!"

"First time I'm actually talking to that lady..."

>> No.1961287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507580040349.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1961286
Hm~ You know what? You just might be.
Helena comments with a warm smile before giving the small ship girl a polite bow and saying
Anyway, my name is Helena. And I do believe that I've seen you around before, but never face to face like this.

>> No.1961288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507580116751.png -(618.2 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632992

>>1961283
She continues stroking it, happily playing with it.
But her face dips lower and lower, staring hungrily at it- at some point, whether she meant to or not, it would wind up in her mouth.

>> No.1961289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507580666244.jpg -(167.5 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171480

>>1961287
"I was thinking the same thing..."

She says, scratching her cheek

"Nice to meet you, Helena!"

Shima smiles and salutes the Russian

"I'm Shimakaze!"

>> No.1961290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507580892136.png -(202.5 KiB, 750x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207411

>>1961288
"Haaah~"

Theo will start feeling pretty good as Megumin started with oral service. His hand continues to be on her head/hat

>> No.1961291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507581020604.jpg -(609.2 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623806

>>1961289
A light chuckle then escapes from Helena as she soon says
It is only to be expected since I've become a common sight around the base.
Everyone is just so nice and friendly towards me that it almost feels like a second home!

>> No.1961292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507581513891.jpg -(292.6 KiB, 716x1011) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299655

>>1961291
"Everyone has nice things to say about you. Actually...there's an Abyssal named Helena too...That's a little weird."

Shima is a simple loli boat, she doesn't know the details surrounding Jr's coming of existence. Also. Abyssals? Having names? What?

>> No.1961293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507581944367.jpg -(665.1 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681029

>>1961292
Hey now, Abyssals are people too!
I can see how you would think so, although I can assure you that there's a perfectly good reason for it.
Then after giving the ocean beyond a quick glance, the Psion asks the little ship
Anyway, would you like to go and get something to eat together, Shimakaze? Perhaps we could swing by a burger joint.
Because kids love burgers, right?

>> No.1961294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507582167291.jpg -(136.1 KiB, 850x1316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139378

>>1961293
SEGREGATION! SEGREGATION!

"There is? Well okay then."

Shimakaze just smiles. Note how she didn't even bother asking for details and just took Helena's word for it. So...a childish naivete. Nevermind the fact that she's wearing a straight up thong

"Oh! Yay, burgers are good! Iowa shares one with me when she brings a bunch over."

She looks excited

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)16:49.

>> No.1961295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507582899725.jpg -(665.1 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681029

>>1961294
Another chuckle will be heard from Helena when Shimakaze mentions the American ship and her love of beefy patties
Oh yes, sometimes I have to wonder if she sustains herself solely on hamburgers, soda, and apple pie.
The psion mostly kidding with that statement, because surely Iowa's diet is more varied than that
Mm, but come. Let us be off.
Then with those words Helena turns to lead the way from the wharf, a light and cheerful spring to her step

>> No.1961296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507583380873.jpg -(104.1 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106583

>>1961290
Megumin continues to go at it, slurrping away faster, swirling her tongue around hungrily.
Explosion explosion explosion explosion explosion~

>> No.1961297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507584057385.jpg -(85.7 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87737

>>1961295
>>1961295
"Ooooh...so that's why her boobs are humongous..."

"And soft!"

Shima then follows Helena as they head towards the Good Burger

"What were you doing out here anyway? ..Science stuff?"

>> No.1961298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507584329424.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1961297
Maybe, maybe~ When you get right down to it breasts are essentially fat deposits after all.
Helena affirms with an air of amusement to her, then in response to the young ship's question she glances back at her for a moment with a smile
And not exactly, I just felt like taking in some of the tangy ocean air.

>> No.1961299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507584331989.png -(318.6 KiB, 650x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326214

>>1961296
"Agh...ah...nnf~"

He'll close his eyes and puts his head back a bit as Megumin continues sucking him off

After several more minutes of this. The trap's member will start drooling with pre-cum. Likely exciting Megumin even further in the process as he nears his climax

>> No.1961300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507584454733.jpg -(332.5 KiB, 903x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340497

>>1961298
"That's what makes big boobs warm and soft! And coooool. I didn't know there were tangerines in the ocean today! ...I didn't see any though."

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)17:27.

>> No.1961301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507584764539.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1961300
Ah...?
The silly boat's words earn a brief look of puzzlement from Helena, but she soon laughs as she shakes her head and corrects the little blonde
Oh no, I meant "tangy" as in the scent that the salt in the air gives off!

>> No.1961302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507584854192.png -(215.8 KiB, 691x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220971

>>1961301
"Oh! I-I knew that. I was just testing you..."

She says, and then looks a bit embarrassed

>> No.1961303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507585393249.jpg -(602.6 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617081

>>1961302
Hm~ Hm~ Oh well, no worries.
Is all Helena says to that, not wishing to embarrass the little ship further by pressing the subject
Instead choosing to ask
So! What else do you enjoy doing on your time off, Shimakaze?

>> No.1961304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507585690364.jpg -(275.2 KiB, 962x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281854

>>1961303
"Um...I like spending time with my ship sisters mostly. We do lots of stuff!"

Shima smiles and nods

"Like shopping, karaoke, and, and, I like playing with my toys too. I'm gonna get a cool one with my meal. I just know it! Mm, dancing is fun too. Iowa plays cool music by someone named Bruce Springfield or something."

>> No.1961305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507586051951.jpg -(563.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577063

>>1961304
Nodding as well as Shimakaze lists off her various hobbies, Helena will then asks once the ship girl is finished
That is a very fine list of pastimes.
...Hm, I don't suppose you also enjoy playing video games as well, do you? I have a special fondness for them myself~

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)17:54.

>> No.1961306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507586237210.jpg -(95.7 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98000

>>1961305
"Oh yeah! I go to the arcades when I save up enough quarters!"

"I'm super good at Dance Dance Revolution~"

She looks and sounds proud of this

>> No.1961307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507586723218.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1961306
I see...Then perhaps we could visit an arcade together sometime~
Helena suggests as the duo soon approaches a burger joint
Lets say some sort of Not!Carl's Jr, because that place is the shit
...And here we are!
The psion then goes as she approaches the front entrance and holds it open for the little ship

>> No.1961308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507586956470.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1068432

>>1961299
She becomes a lot more energetic about it for a moment, sucking and slurping away hungrily.
I can feel it twitching~ Here it comes... He's gonna explode...~

When he finally reaches climax, she won't even pull away.

>> No.1961309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507587061257.gif -(2.4 MiB, 456x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2522292

>>1961307
Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger or bust

"Sure~!"

Replied Shima happily and heads inside

"Thanks!"

Once she's inside Shima walks over to the counters since she's familiar with the place already given she's been here a while. And looks at the panel with the kids' menu along with the possible toys she may get with it

>> No.1961310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507587428924.png -(15.7 KiB, 165x163) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16101

>>1961308
"Haaah~! I'm going to cum...!"

Theo bites his lower lip and looks down at Megumin with his cock still in her mouth. And then...he'll start orgasming. Shooting off a hot, thick, generous load for Megumin to enjoy

>> No.1961311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507587725579.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1284417

>>1961310
MMMmnn...!
She grunts, taking it in, and taking her time to try and suck as much out as she could before leaning back and gasping for breath.

Pahhhh...!
Something will dribble down the side of her mouth, but if he's observant he'll see that she's swallowed the majority of it.

>> No.1961312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507588066334.png -(230.1 KiB, 510x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235584

>>1961311
"Mmm..."

Theo's face is flushed red as the residual pleasant tingling in his nethers continues

"Ah...that was very nice...Are you feeling better now?"

Theo remains hard, Nero has him trained well

>> No.1961313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507588067682.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1961309
Oh hey it looks like they have a line up of little baby dragons that you "hatch" from removable eggs!
And they come in all sorts of different colors, even gold and silver! Although those two are no doubt the rarest of the bunch
Meanwhile, Helena just smiles at Shimakaze while the little ship checks out the display stand, before glancing at the BIG GIRL'S menu as she frowns in thought

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)18:27.

>> No.1961314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507588415482.jpg -(123.7 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126688

>>1961313
Upon seeing the prizes, and more specifically, the gold and silver prizes...Shima looks joyful since they look pretty cool to her given they're dragon themed

"Oh wow...! I hope I get one..."

Knowing what she wants, Shima heads over to the counter. And like an excited child, she puts her hands on said counter and looks at the cashier will swinging her hips about

"I want the kids' meal! Um...the burger with the onion ring with curly fries~!"

>> No.1961315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507588752575.jpg -(665.1 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681029

>>1961314
Nodding as Shimakaze places her order, Helena then goes to do the same, pointing at her chosen items as she says
And I'll have the double western Bacon cheeseburger with a side of onion rings and a strawberry milkshake, please~
Whipping out a credit card out of...Somewhere, as she goes to pay for everything with a bright and friendly smile

>> No.1961316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507589054294.png -(307.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314612

>>1961315
"Thanks again Helena!"

Says the little ship with a happy smile

"I'll go get us a table!"

And runs off to pick one. One near the window with a nice view of the ocean

>> No.1961317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507589264017.jpg -(163.8 KiB, 1000x1567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167719

>>1961312
Sitting back up, she'd stretch and turn her head until it cracks.

Mmn... I always feel really good~
She'd smirk, licking her lips.
The better I feel, the stronger I'll get! S-So I'll give you the honor of helping me further.

>> No.1961318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507589368674.jpg -(609.2 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623806

>>1961316
It's my pleasure, Shimakaze!
Helena says back before the little ship scampers off to find a table, the psion waiting as the cashier runs the card before grabbing it and the receipt with their order number, and with that done soon follows after the blonde

>> No.1961319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507589904938.png -(24.4 KiB, 183x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25025

>>1961317
"I guess she doesn't mean me any harm. What a mouth..."

He thinks, inwardly complementing Megumin's BJ skills

"I don't mind doing more with you~"

>> No.1961320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507589779403.png -(758.6 KiB, 967x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
776786

Tonight, a certain dragon girl is being fucked properly by a number of men in an alley just off one of the less-traveled streets of Aurora. The giant sheet of metal she called a sword lie on the hard ground below as she was fucked against a wall, any bit of resistance slowly being pounded out of her as her nails dig into the man's back.
W-why is this... happening..?
She questioned, her mind mostly fog already.

>> No.1961321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507590088350.jpg -(55.3 KiB, 950x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56619

>>1961318
Shimakaze will already be sitting down and playing around with the salt and pepper shakers

>> No.1961322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507590213284.jpg -(215.4 KiB, 1200x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220588

>>1961319
W-What are you waiting for then?
She'd say, spreading her knees apart. Her underwear has mysteriously disappeared- or maybe she was never wearing any?

>> No.1961323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507590446360.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961320
Meanwhile, a certain dragon/angel hybrid will be seen crouching on a nearby fire escape...Or maybe she won't be seen considering the situation down below
Her chin propped up by the palm of her hands as her wings twitch behind her
Hrm, what to do...
On one hand, this is pretty hot. On the other, SHE'S pretty hot and I could score some points rescuing her.
Oh Edgy, you are such a hopeless pervert
And she doesn't seem to be in any rush to make a decision either

>> No.1961324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507590601977.jpg -(260.4 KiB, 850x981) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266599
>Name that means August

"You do~? Hmhm, such a naughty girl you are. Taking her big dick inside you~"

Miho nuzzles the girl some more and gently rubs the spot above her tiny womb

"...Does she fill you up a lot in here?"

>> No.1961325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507590622838.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064

>>1961321
Taking a seat right next to the silly ship girl, Helena crosses her legs after getting settled in and says
There, now all we have to do is wait.

>> No.1961326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507590822306.png -(248.0 KiB, 1000x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253971

>>1961325
"Booo...waiting sucks!"

Says Shima with a little pout. And starts grabbing things at random and plays around with it before moving on to something else to fiddle with

"Mm, your perfume is nice."

Since they're sitting close to one another

>> No.1961327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507590912536.jpg -(748.5 KiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766485

>>1961323
N-nnngh.. Please...
She squirms, trying in vain to get away as the man continues pumping away at her, keeping her pinned to the wall.
Rapist: Look at that... Now she's begging for it! Hahaha..

If Edgy were paying attention, she'd notice that the man's grip was very literally sucking the energy out of the girl, which would explain why she was so easily overpowered. After all, any girl with a sword as giant as the one lying beside her should be pretty strong. But it doesn't seem like it as she completely fails to resist the man.

>> No.1961328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507591240758.jpg -(470.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481680

>>1961324
Ah..
The girls swallows nervously, wiggling in place.
Y-yes.. She does... Mm.. You like that sort of stuff too, Miho...? H-hazuki isn't the only one, right?

>> No.1961329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507591346191.jpg -(660.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676629

>>1961326
Shrugging, the psion replies to that
Maybe so, but that's life for you. Sometimes you have no choice but to wait.
And indeed, Helena will be wearing a rather flowery and sweet scent, as she usually does
Her perfume today most likely being derived from cherry blossoms
Mm...? Ah, why thank you! I like to think that I have a good nose for fragrances~

>> No.1961330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507591416752.jpg -(140.1 KiB, 681x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143486

>>1961328
Miho smiles, and nods at Hazuki's question

"I like it a lot. Ai is usually the one to fill me up, it feels so wonderful. I didn't think I could feel such pleasure and happiness."

Ah the joys of being cummed inside

>> No.1961331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507591567330.jpg -(469.4 KiB, 550x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480687

>>1961322
"Ah, so you were prepared...Well then, allow me."

Smiling he'll position himself properly against Megumin. His member presses and rubs against the girl's wet slit before pushing it all the way in with a mighty thrust!

>> No.1961332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507591831587.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961327
Grimacing to herself when she takes note of the energy drain effect the man is having on his victim, the feathered dragon thinks to herself
That explains why he managed to overpower her...Tck, what a scummy tactic.
Says the girl who utilizes pretty questionable techniques herself
Such as the one she is about to use, as she carefully positions herself so that she is RIGHT above the man assaulting the other dragon girl
And summoning up a small but sharp knife, slices a wound into the palm of her hand...Letting the blood drip down onto the rapist below
Which will quickly have the effect of a powerful hallucinogenic, causing the man to experience terrifying visions that seem completely real

>> No.1961333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507591900441.png -(565.7 KiB, 928x1232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
579250

>>1961330
Mmngh...
The girl's tail would begin whipping around behind her, showing the excitement her expression hid.
H-hazuki wonders if you're able to fill Hazuki up too, like Cerys and Ai...

>> No.1961334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507592320238.png -(207.0 KiB, 847x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211963

>>1961329
"I-I know..."

And then the conversation moved on to her perfume. Which causes Shima to perk up a bit

"It smells like..."

She gets close and sniffs

"Oh, cherry blossoms?"

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)19:38.

>> No.1961335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507592529557.jpg -(779.4 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
798151

>>1961333
"I'll need to use magic for me to be able to make love to you like they can. But it is possible~"

"Is your little pussy aching already Hazuki?"

Miho then teases Hazuki by gently poking the girl's puffy crotch with her finger

>> No.1961336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507592681519.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1961334
Nodding and smiling in approval when the young ship identifies the scent, Helena then says
That's right~ And truth be told I engineered it myself.
Mm, did you know that most species of the flower lack a noticeable scent? Instead, many perfumers work around that fault by creating a blend of different chemicals and ingredients that gives off what people THINK they smell like.

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)19:44.

>> No.1961337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507592783337.png -(101.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104139

>>1961331
Guuh..!
She squeals a little as he pushes into her, and she begin smiling with a drunkenly stupid expression again.

Haaah~
This is the best~ I want to do it every day~

>> No.1961338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507592837940.jpg -(483.0 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494569

>>1961332
The man would back up in surprise, tripping and falling on his ass in fear.
Man: What the hell!? Was I fucking that!?
The other two men would both stare down at him laughing as La Pucelle falls to the ground, reaching for her sword slowly.

>> No.1961339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507592894195.jpg -(256.5 KiB, 800x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262674

>>1961336
Shima looks surprised when she heard that

"Huh? I didn't know that! What else can you tell me?"

Asked the little boat with childlike curiosity

>> No.1961340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593024616.png -(153.7 KiB, 286x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157431

>>1961337
"Nnngh~"

It wasn't long before Theo began pumping his hips skillfully, showing that he too has experience

This thrusts being fast and hard while he hotly kisses at Megumin's neck and jawline

>> No.1961341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593084573.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961338
Smiling to herself in a grim sort of way, the little dragon then moves to start Step 2 of her plan
Moving her arm and hand over the rape victim instead and having her blood drip down onto her...Only this time, Edgy's blood will be like a vitality potion
Restoring and invigorating the sword dragon's energy and stamina

>> No.1961342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593087507.jpg -(522.9 KiB, 1062x752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535453

>>1961335
A-aah..
The girl squirms, reaching up and kissing Miho on the lips.
Hazuki isn't helpless.. H-hazuki will make you ache too!

>> No.1961343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593375776.jpg -(497.3 KiB, 803x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509227

>>1961339
Hm, well lets see...
Helena begins to go as she slowly enters Teacher Mode, the psion more than happy to share her knowledge
Are you aware of how one's sense of smell works? Essentially, your nose takes in particles floating around in the air. Because of this, it can be easy to emulate different scents and smells without actually using anything from what you're trying to imitate. Scratch and sniff stickers are a fine example of the science behind it being put to use.

>> No.1961344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593515687.jpg -(820.2 KiB, 1920x1090) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839853

>>1961341
And the moment she had her vitality back... SHINK! SHINK! She'd be standing a few feet away, having dashed by and swung that gigantic sword twice in the blink of an eye... And having conveniently sliced the belts of the men in question and nothing else.
I mustn't.. Kill them... That's not what a magical girl does!

>> No.1961345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593537787.jpg -(626.7 KiB, 851x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
641748

>>1961340
The kissing went over her head; she wasn't focused on that at all.
But her legs would wrap around his waist, and she'd push back against every thrust to milk their activity as much as she could.

Explode explode explode explode...!
She began mumbling to herself with anticipation.

>> No.1961346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593609800.png -(334.8 KiB, 400x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342836

>>1961342
Miho's rainbow wings fold in as she returns the kiss with some tongue

"Aaah♥ Now I'm curious as to how you're going to do that little one."

Miho's crotch will glow as she casts her spell. And soon, her crotch will start growing a nicely sized bulge since she was only wearing side-tie panties

>> No.1961347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593791144.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961344
Heh, just as I thought...She must be really damn strong to be able to swing that thing around with such lightning fast speed. Kinda reminds me of Berserker.
And so with the men in such a compromising situation and their victim restored to fighting strength, little Edgy decides to drop down onto the ground nearby
Fluttering her wings to reduce her impact and, once standing on the ground, sighs and gestures with her knife
Your bro is only to get worse the longer his visions last, so you might wanna take him to the nearest clinic as fast as you can.

>> No.1961348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507593987439.jpg -(392.1 KiB, 600x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401467

>>1961346
Hazuki's tongue would dance with Miho's affectionately for a moment as her soft little hand makes it's way down to the phoenix's newly grown erection, softly rubbing the head.
Hazuki knows how to make these feel really good! That's how.

>> No.1961349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507594082012.jpg -(204.1 KiB, 894x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208983

>>1961343
Shimakaze will stare silently at Helena as she teaches her about the sense of smell

"I have those! They smell like yummy fruits! I thought they used magic to turn fruits into stickers."

"Mm! Sneaky par tickles! That's why I sneeze, they tickle your nose!"

Smiles

>> No.1961350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507594386818.jpg -(287.5 KiB, 600x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294372

>>1961348
Her cockhead feels hot and delightfully spongey. Miho will be laying down with her wings sprawled out beneath her as she lets Hazuki play with her magic and temporary dick

"Nngh~! Ah...w-well then, get it nice and wet."

>> No.1961351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507594664471.jpg -(79.9 KiB, 613x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81767

>>1961349
Giggly softly, Helena then says
Correct, some particles agitate the inside of your nose a-
But the rest of what she was going to say is cut off as one of the servers comes by and delivers their meals
Helena coming close to outright drooling from the sight and smell of her selection
Ah~! It all smells so good~!
Quickly opening up some ketchup packets so she can get to dipping her onions rings into the red sauce

>> No.1961352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507594861325.png -(20.8 KiB, 250x106) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21314

>>1961345
Several minutes pass...Theo will be panting in his aroused state. He's already left several love marks around Megumin's neck

Megumin's hot and slippery insides draw him closer and closer to climaxing. And then his efforts double! His member repeatedly slamming into her

>> No.1961353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595075461.jpg -(38.6 KiB, 600x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39564

>>1961351
>>1961351
"Yay~! Finally~!"

She starts humming and gets her egg, knowing where prize just yet. She places it on top of the napkin dispenser

"I'll take a look when I'm done!"

With the happy looking ship will start with her fries. But can be seen glancing at her egg often

>> No.1961354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595143356.jpg -(316.7 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324259

>>1961347
Thug: W-we'll find you two sluts! We'll butcher you!
One of them would say as they grab their buddy and make a run for it.

La Pucelle would just sigh, hoisting that sword over her shoulder.
Thank you...
And then she'd vanish the sword, using her magic to restore her clothes.

>> No.1961355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595199274.jpg -(366.1 KiB, 1782x1410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374885

>>1961352
Guuuu..!
Her voice flutters as she struggles to breathe properly.
Here it comes...! He's going to explode inside of me~
She tried to tighten her legs, but felt so sensitive to his movements she lost all strength to do so, but desperately clung to him with her arms anyhow.

Hah... haahh...!

>> No.1961356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595477295.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185401

>>1961350
Mmh..!
The little loli would lean in, wrapping her lips around the head and gently licking against it with her tongue, even prodding the entrance of the girl's urethra with it...~

>> No.1961357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595515861.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064

>>1961353
Right, right~ It's always wise to save the best for last after all, so that you can properly savor the experience.
Helena comments as she finishes prepping her ketchup, and with it done she takes one of the larger rings and dips it into the sauce
Coating it as much as she can before taking bite after bite out of it...An expression of pure bliss on her face

>> No.1961358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595611518.png -(816.8 KiB, 1000x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
836360

>>1961355
"Haah~! Aaaagh~!!"

Theo shuts his eyes and grits his teeth before pushing his member in as deep as it can go before spurting off another load for Megumin directly inside

"M-Mmmmnn~!!"

>> No.1961359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595689279.png -(670.1 KiB, 709x1001) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
686190

>>1961358
Aaahhh! Explosion~!!
She says as she climaxes alongside him, twitching as she clung to him.

>> No.1961360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507595783997.png -(538.9 KiB, 600x713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551849

>>1961356
"Haaah~! H-Hazuki...!"

Miho looks and sounds like she's enjoying Hazuki's service!

She reaches out and starts petting her head and caressing her cheek as she gives the Phoenix the succ

Miho smiles lewdly and starts playing with her own breast

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)20:36.

>> No.1961361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507596034814.png -(193.2 KiB, 599x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197810

>>1961359
Theo takes a moment to catch his breath. And doesn't pull out just yet, not that he'd want to as Megumin clung to him

"Ha...ha...that felt amazing~

>> No.1961362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507596132258.jpg -(245.1 KiB, 1475x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250964

>>1961360
Hazuki would kiss the tip of the girl's cock before taking it more deeply sliding half of the girl's hardened mast into her mouth, which would fill her soft little mouth pretty perfectly as he tongue slowly laps at the underside.

>> No.1961363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507596252360.jpg -(76.9 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78761

>>1961357
"I wonder which one I'll get...the gold and silver ones looked really neat."

Says Shima and takes a bite out of her kid-sized portion of the western cheeseburger

"Mmm~ Nn? Your face...you really like onion rings huh Helena?"

Asked Shima with a smile as a bit of bbq sauce smears on her cheek

>> No.1961364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507596396367.png -(1003.4 KiB, 896x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1027455

>>1961362
"Oh, gods~ Such a skilled little mouth...♥"

As Hazuki continues enjoying the taste and girth of Miho's cock...she'll get a treat in the form of precum slowly drooling from the tip

>> No.1961365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507596474256.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961354
Tck, sure you will...And maybe pigs will grow wings and fly.
The smaller dragon fires back at the thugs with a snort of disgust, then with them gone she gives the busty dragon a glance while saying
Eh, don't sweat it. I was just feeling bored is all.
Toying with her knife a bit before stashing it away in her magical hammerspace

>> No.1961366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507596724547.jpg -(464.1 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475222

>>1961363
Eh...? O-Oh...Oh!
The psion begins to go with some rapid blinking as she realizes just how her face must look right now, soon letting out a bashful laugh as she says
Ha~ Lets just say that places like this were a godsend when I was a poor college student working with a limited budget.

>> No.1961367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507597003394.png -(811.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
830591

>>1961361
I wonder... if I'm going to get pregnant from this?
She asks herself aloud.

>> No.1961368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507597271250.jpg -(160.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164635

>>1961364
Hazuki would stop for just a moment, surprised by the taste at first. But after that, she would begin to bob up and down with renewed vigor, the girls tongue starting to swirl around the mast, bathing it in her saliva.
Mmh.. Nnmh...

>> No.1961369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507597572499.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 681x482) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23399

>>1961366
Shimakaze blinks and chews her food as she listens to Helena. After she swallows she then says...

"Limited budget? I remember those words from around the base."

Nod nod

>> No.1961370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507597648054.png -(602.2 KiB, 1000x1466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
616692

>>1961365
Is that any way for a magical girl to act?
She'd ask, turning toward her savior.
Not that I don't appreciate the help...
She'd then murmur.

>> No.1961371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507597895459.png -(19.4 KiB, 140x140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19839

>>1961367
"......!!?"

"I-I didn't even stop to consider that before we got started!"

He says while looking shocked

>> No.1961372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507597935616.jpg -(660.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676629

>>1961369
Mm, it just meant that I had to be very careful with how I spent my money. What with having to pay for rent, and tuition, and...
Then cutting herself off at the end there, the psion gives a small shrug before saying
But that isn't anything you need to concern yourself with~
Before she goes to dip and munch on another onion ring

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)21:12.

>> No.1961373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507598107821.jpg -(107.9 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110539

>>1961371
Isn't it great?
She smiles, seemingly okay with the idea.

>> No.1961374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507598163856.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961370
Eh? A magical girl?
The other dragon's words earns a puzzled look and head tilt from little Edgy, before she shrugs and says
I ain't no magical girl. Just a mildly insane mage and scientist.
....
Then her demeanor becoming one of concern, she asks
Hey, are you going to be alright?

>> No.1961375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507598670964.png -(730.8 KiB, 800x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
748333

>>1961372
"Okay."

She simply says...and eats a fry before looking back at Helena and smiles

"You're nice! I like you, Helena. I'm glad you're a big important science person now."

>> No.1961376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507598975432.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1961375
Thank you, Shimakaze. I can safely say that I like you as well.
Is Helena's response as she reaches over with her free hand and plants it on the ship's head to give her some affectionate pats and rubs
It was hard work, but it paid itself in full in the end~

>> No.1961377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507599111322.jpg -(120.1 KiB, 850x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123013

>>1961368
Miho will be panting and moaning. Her cock throbs in Hazuki's mouth as more and more precum laced with her energy start seeping into the loli

Her face showing bliss and flushing heavily

>> No.1961378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507599202381.jpg -(211.4 KiB, 1280x1361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216438

>>1961374
Not a magical...?
She trails off, shaking her head, her gaze fixed on the ground.
I have no idea.
She's not a magical girl?

>> No.1961379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507599291977.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82558

>>1961376
The little ship giggles once Helena began to pet her head. Shima enjoys the attention

"Because we're totally friends now!"

>> No.1961380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507599378332.png -(318.6 KiB, 650x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326212

>>1961373
Theo looks to the side

"Mm...we still don't know anything for sure..."

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)21:36.

>> No.1961381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507599384425.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961378
Hrm...
The feathered dragon then stares long and hard at the larger one, hands planted on her hips as her gaze seems to piece straight into her very soul
Then with a sigh and a weary sort of shake of her head, she says
You're as new as they come, aren't you? I ain't sensing even a whiff of demonic energy on you.

>> No.1961382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507599551230.jpg -(576.3 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590129

>>1961379
But of course we are! How could we be anything else after having such a pleasant time together?
Helena voices in agreement before, after giving the ship a few more pats, she turns her attention to her burger
Lifting the sucker up with both hands and taking a nice long bite out of it

>> No.1961383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507599820222.png -(649.2 KiB, 1000x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
664803

>>1961382
"I know right?"

Says Shima gingerly before turning her attention back to her food. Shima will just be humming to herself as she eats

After a couple of minutes, Shima finishes. And then turns her attention to the egg and grabs it. Shima stares intensely at the egg

>> No.1961384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507600108668.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064

>>1961383
Helena will have mostly finished her meal as well by that time, merely sucking on the last of her milkshake as she watches the ship reach for her egg
The psion also curious as to what color the young blonde might get

>> No.1961385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507600415984.jpg -(29.3 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29961

>>1961384
"Mn..."

She looks unsure, nervous. And clutches the egg in her small hands

"Oh!"

She turns and looks to Helena. And holds the egg towards the lovely pinku

"Kiss it for good luck!"

>> No.1961386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507600653478.jpg -(293.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300253

>>1961380
You still haven't pulled out yet.
She decides to point out.

That's significantly increasing the chances. My first husband liked to do that a lot. He was a giant lizard.
She begins explaining in an exasperated voice.

Beasts are really fun like that. They stay connected to make absolutely sure of conception~

>> No.1961387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507600841598.jpg -(665.1 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681029

>>1961385
Mm...? Oh, sure~!
Is Helena's response along with a quick giggle
Then without any further delay she leans in to give the plastic surface of the egg a quick and cute little kiss
...There, done~! Now all that's left is to open it!

>> No.1961388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507600987177.png -(230.1 KiB, 510x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235584

>>1961386
"Pardon me..!"

Theo says and hastily pulls out of Megumin. Reaching for a handkerchief from his pocket he'll clean his junk before putting it away and closes his pants proper

"I never did introduce myself either, I'm sorry about that. I'm Theodore.."

>> No.1961389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507601130978.jpg -(167.5 KiB, 680x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171519

>>1961377
Mmh...
Hazuki would finally come up for air, smiling wide at the Phoenix as she wraps both of her soft little hands around the shaft, slowly and affectionately stroking her length.
Hazuki thinks you taste good...~

>> No.1961390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507601134475.jpg -(211.1 KiB, 700x989) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216187

>>1961388
Megumin, in contrast to him, remains as she is. She's even still smiling as he pulls away.

Oh, are we done...?
She asks, biting her lower lip again.

Oh well. Theodore was it...? You've had the great privilege of copulating with the Dark Arch-Wizard of the Crimson Demon clan, Megumin!

>> No.1961391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507601418423.png -(178.3 KiB, 500x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182562

>>1961387
Shimakaze looks happy and feels more confident. The ship loli then looks to the egg with a determined smile

"Here goes!"

And she "hatches" her egg! What color did she get? You decide ;o

>> No.1961392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507601936296.jpg -(418.4 KiB, 743x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428408

>>1961391
AND THE DICE DECIDE THAT...
...SHIMAKAZE HAS HATCHED HERSELF ONE OF THE SILVERS!
GOOD WORK!
Oh...Oh!
Helena will be heard letting out when she sees the ship girl's prize, giving a quick applause as she says
It seems that luck is on your side today!

>> No.1961393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507602060145.png -(1.5 MiB, 900x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1580495

>>1961381
Demonic energy? Is that what you are?
Despite the composition she was showing outside, in truth she was freaking out.
Why would a demon save me? No, are demons even real!?

>> No.1961394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507602150563.png -(28.6 KiB, 188x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29254

>>1961390

"I-I did have a lot of fun having sex with you. I can't deny that. So it's a pleasure to meet you Megumin."

>> No.1961395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507602306046.png -(463.0 KiB, 776x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474090

>>1961392
>>1961392
"Yaaaaay~!"

Exclaimed Shima happily and lovingly clutches her silver prize

"Your kiss worked!"

>> No.1961396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507602722964.jpg -(272.8 KiB, 724x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279359

>>1961389
Her cock throbs in Hazuki's grip. With a lustful fire in her eyes...Miho pushes Hazuki down and spreads her legs. Miho hungrily looks at Hazuki's bald pink slit...and teases her sex by rubbing her length against it

"Nnnngh~! Hazuki~ Imagine how good it'll be when I stir up your pussy~"

>> No.1961397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507602730289.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961393
Technically I'm a hybrid of a dragon and an angel, but "Demon" is sort of the general subtype that gets slapped onto everything living in this place.
The feathered dragon explains, soon giving her companion a curious sort of look...As if she's waiting for her to take some sort of brash action
Hey, you must be attuned to magical energy and all that, right? So try focusing and "feeling" at the air around you.

>> No.1961398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507602763333.jpg -(121.3 KiB, 877x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124240

>>1961394
Yeah... it's really fun~
She nods to herself thinking about her clothes, which she very rarely removed if she didn't have to. She's grown addicted to her living tentacle clothes.

>> No.1961399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507603061802.jpg -(563.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577063

>>1961395
Mmhm~ Yes, I suppose it must have.
Helena agrees with an air of amusement to her as, after wiping her hands with some napkins, she reaches over to pat the ship girl on the head again
Truly happy that the girl is so pleased by her prize

>> No.1961400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507603662907.jpg -(498.2 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510107

>>1961396
H-haaa..~
The girl was surprised, being pushed down like that and blushes, staring up at her older friend, her legs trembling, her snatch dripping with lust.
P-please put it inside Hazuki and.. Do it as hard as you like...! Hazuki wants to feel it...

>> No.1961401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507604265681.png -(341.2 KiB, 565x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349416

>>1961397
Mm...
And La Pucelle would do so, focusing on the area around her and feeling for it.
W-what is this oppressive, thick energy? It's everywhere, like smog...

>> No.1961402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507604404583.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961401
Little Edgy waits as the girl before her follows her instructions, crossing her arms under her flat before she soon nods and says
You can feel it, yeah? All of that energy in the air?
...Suffice to say, you ain't in Kansas anymore. Wherever you were before, you've been sucked in this demonic world like a ship passing through the Bermuda Triangle.

Last edited 17/10/09(Mon)23:00.

>> No.1961403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507604854607.jpg -(3.4 MiB, 2000x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3598820

>>1961402
... I'm... alone?
No... No, that can't be right.
The girl would take a step back, shaking her head.

>> No.1961404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507605065855.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961403
Oi! What am I, chopped liver?
The feathered dragon protests with an almost pouty sort of frown, before with a small sigh she says
I get what you mean by that, though. I bet you have friends and allies back home, right? And something important that's being left undone without you there.

>> No.1961405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507605669458.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1335306

>>1961404
...
The girl balls her fists at her side.
My closest friend will die without me... She needs protection. And I will be that sword. How do I get back?

>> No.1961406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507605972829.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961405
You don't.
Alastrine answers bluntly and simply
That's been a problem in this place for years and years. Returning isn't any easy task, and even IF you become strong enough with the right resources at your command, there's no telling if the timeline you hunt down is the CORRECT one.
Then with a sly sort of smile spreading across her face, she adds
And this is the part where you'll claim that I'm lying to you. After all, isn't that what Demons are known to do?

>> No.1961407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507605989489.png -(431.6 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441958

>>1961398
"Ahem, well I'm glad I was able to provide you with a fun time....So what are you going to do now?"

>> No.1961408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507606220522.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 500x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67302

>>1961399
Shimakaze just looks pretty happy

"I can't wait to show Amatsukaze!"

"I'll show it to all my sisters!"

>> No.1961409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507606545549.jpg -(452.3 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
463137

>>1961400
"Fufufu~"

Miho grins, watching and hearing Hazuki beg for her cock so cutely does things to the phoenix

And with one might thrust she shives her entire length into Hazuki's hungry sex

"Guuuuu~!!"

>> No.1961410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507606706036.jpg -(696.4 KiB, 800x1167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
713095

>>1961406
I... I am not amoral enough to doubt the words of someone who saved me. But...
She'd swallow, punching the wall of the alley, which would... destroy most of the wall in question. And shocked by that, La Pucelle would bring a hand to her lips, gasping.
N-no, I...
I didn't mean to...

>> No.1961411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507606781156.jpg -(660.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676629

>>1961408
Careful now, if you brag about it too much they might just get jealous~
Helena teases, giving the ship's hair a quick ruffle before she moves to stand up
Mm~!
Stretching herself out a bit before going
But speaking of which, would you like me to escort you back to the base?

>> No.1961412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507606785179.jpg -(166.7 KiB, 700x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170713

>>1961407
I don't know... I'm not hungry anymore. I might just keep doing this all day~
She smiles.

>> No.1961413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507606927865.png -(702.3 KiB, 800x1130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719132

>>1961411
"Ooooh...I see. I'll only tell a few of my sisters done, mm mm."

Nods

"Oh, yes please!"

>> No.1961414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607085613.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961410
Maybe, but shock and dismay can do things to a per-
Alastrine then begins to go, but cuts herself off with a wince as the other dragon smashes the wall
Soon letting out a low whistle before saying
Yeeeeeaaaah, that's precisely what I mean right there.

>> No.1961415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607185724.png -(442.9 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453552

>>1961409
A-aahnnh...~
Hazuki first moans, a look of pleasure quickly washing over her face as she then bites her lower lip, looking up at the phoenix that was now fucking her.

>> No.1961416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607217221.jpg -(59.9 KiB, 377x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61344

>>1961412
>>1961412
"Then I wouldn't want to keep you from your fun. But I would like to see you again."

>> No.1961417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607362039.png -(1.4 MiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1493205

>>1961415
Miho's large breasts bounce with each successful plow into her pussy

"Uuuunnngh~! So good...it feels so good~!"

Miho leans down, pressing her chest against the girl and kisses her deeply, with plenty of tongue. And Miho continues pumping hard and fast in and out of Hatzuki

>> No.1961418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607406610.jpg -(92.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94999

>>1961416
...Huh?

>> No.1961419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607453344.jpg -(576.3 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590129

>>1961413
Excellent, in that case let us be off~
Helena then says with a warm and pleased smile on her face as she offers a hand for the young ship to take

>> No.1961420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607609952.jpg -(184.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188766

>>1961414
Tch.. Damn it.
She would look through the hole in the wall, spotting no one in the room, and so no one hurt. And so, she would leap all the way to the roof of the nearest building, just to get away.
Someone could have been killed... No, someone is being killed..! Snow White will die without me..

>> No.1961421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607676280.png -(274.6 KiB, 800x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281159

>>1961418
"Erm, you know...sometime in the future? I would like to see you again."

>> No.1961422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607793976.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961420
Little Edgy, however, is less than willing to just let the other girl wander off alone
And so taking flight with several mighty flaps of her wings, she will join the other dragon on the roof
Landing right next to her and going
Just to let you know, I have no intention of leaving you alone. 'Cause a girl like you is going to end up in a load of trouble on her own in a place like this.

>> No.1961423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607794471.jpg -(87.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89797

>>1961419
Shimakaze takes Helena's hand while holding onto her silver toy in the other

"Let's go full sail~!"

>> No.1961424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507607921746.jpg -(79.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81498

>>1961421
Oh. Okay.
She responds in a manner suggesting she's not sure what to do with the information he's given her.
Is he lying? No one ever wants to see me again.

>> No.1961425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507608367098.png -(24.4 KiB, 183x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25025

>>1961424
"It's almost as if she's never heard those words before."

"Is...that alright Megumin?"

>> No.1961426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507608387768.jpg -(497.3 KiB, 803x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509227

>>1961423
Helena give's the girl's hand a quick squeeze once she's holding it, as she goes
Don't worry, I'll make sure that you arrive home safe and sound~
And with that will begin to lead the way out of the knock off Carl's Jr

>> No.1961427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507608751452.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70189

>>1961425
Y-Yeah. That's fine.

>> No.1961428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609037608.jpg -(377.6 KiB, 573x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386651

>>1961426
"Then Destroyer Shimakaze will support~!"

And once they exit off they go back to base!

>> No.1961429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609130683.jpg -(303.5 KiB, 750x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310754

>>1961427
"I'm glad to hear that. Where would I be able to find you?"

>> No.1961431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609299483.jpg -(143.5 KiB, 850x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146986

>>1961417
Haa.. haa..
The poor loli pants as she's fucked, her tongue lying out of her mouth shamelessly.
H-hazuki feels good tooooo...
She manages to murmur as she's relentlessly plowed.

>> No.1961432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609494198.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1961428
And I believe this would be a good point to fade for the night
Helena enjoying Shimakaze's adorable and innocent charm so much that she forgets to make any moves on her
...For now, at least

>> No.1961433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609636344.jpg -(92.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94999

>>1961429
I live with Rin.
Megumin says plainly. Insert address here.

But I spend a lot of time practicing my explosion magic.
...or accosting strangers to form a pact with me so I can gain more followers when I become the demon lord.

>> No.1961434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609805607.jpg -(75.5 KiB, 522x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77360

>>1961422
What do you mean, a girl like me?
She'd ask, turning on a dime to look back at her companion.

>> No.1961435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609827917.png -(483.9 KiB, 550x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
495514

>>1961433
"I've been wondering about your magic."

Smiles

"I'd like to see it sometime. Maybe when I go visit you."

>> No.1961436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507609989046.jpg -(68.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69705

>>1961435
Good! I'll show you then.
She nodded in agreement.

>> No.1961437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507610013726.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961434
You know, a girl who's drop dead gorgeous.
The smaller dragon quickly answers like she's just stating a simple fact
Those men weren't an isolated case, all the energy in the air has the side effect of cranking up people's libido.

>> No.1961438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507610198892.jpg -(141.6 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144978

>>1961431
"Haaaaa~!"

Miho's room filled with the sounds of their flash constantly slkapping against each other. Miho moans loudly and her body feels invigoratingly warm. As their scents of their carnal lovemaking waft from them

>> No.1961439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507610300213.png -(817.6 KiB, 600x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
837223

>>1961436
"Looking forward to it."

Theodore will then try kissing Megumin's cheek

"Until then please take care Megumin."

He waves and will head on his way

>> No.1961440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507610597120.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 275x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23500

>>1961437
...
She would shake her head, surprised, amazed, flabbergasted at Edgy's words.
That's...
And then she'd do the unexpected, calling off her powers altogether and revealing himself to be a small boy.
You don't have to worry about that.

>> No.1961441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507610825354.jpg -(625.3 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640352

>>1961438
H-hazuki really wants it...~!
The little girl called out, her little body shaking as Miho's firm cock pounds away at her sopping puffy slit, which squeezed away at the length in question tenderly.
F-fill Hazuki up!

>> No.1961442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507610917883.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 728x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499641

>>1961440
....
Surprise wouldn't be the word to describe Alastrine's expression right now
No, if anything she merely looks thoughtful as she blinks and eyes the boy before her
Huh...Well, that explains why there are no Magical Boys.
Then with a shrug she adds
Unfortunately that isn't going to be enough. That might stave off some men, but instead there will be plenty of women who'll want to make themselves your "Nee-san".

>> No.1961443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507611025421.jpg -(119.4 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122274

>>1961441
"Gaah~! Haaah~!"

Miho's eyes roll back as warm drool runs down the side of her mouth. Her cock will swell as it builds up with cum

"Cummmmming~!!"

He says and slaps the tip of her cock right at Hazuki's little cervix and blows her load, filling the girl's womb with hot seed

"AAAAHHHN~!!"

>> No.1961444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507611270573.png -(378.7 KiB, 961x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387790

>>1961443
Nnnn...!
The girl positively squeals, her body trembling all over as Miho spurts string after string of warm, gooey cum as deep inside her as possible.
Fuaaa..
And of course, once that was done, Hazuki would just lie there for a bit, totally exhausted and drunk on pleasure.

>> No.1961445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507611287256.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548
>>Lilith sisters

Ilias would prepare a sphere of Holy energy in her hand
Now then... I'm sure there's much more you could tell me about this whole mess, but that'll be it for today.
As a result, I won't kill you.

>> No.1961446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507611468056.png -(479.1 KiB, 573x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
490602

>>1961442
... You're.. joking, right?
He'd shake his head, not wanting to think about that.
W-what do you suggest, then?

>> No.1961447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507611631666.jpg -(90.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92283

>>1961445
Astaroth: "Fufu... I hope there isn't a next time."
Giving off a weak chuckle a circle appears under her and the others teleporting them away.

Skadi: "Should we really be letting them get away?"
Michaela: "I'm concerned about this... Apoptosis. They shouldn't be in this world, but they are here..."
Pic unrelated.

>> No.1961448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507611673806.jpg -(210.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215001
>>1961430

Suddenly there came a sudden and boisterous laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THUD!
From the sky came a large and burly man wearing an equally boisterous outfit of many colors.
Never fear, for all Might is here!!!
He boomed out at the girl in the middle of the woods, seemingly lost. The man and seen her and come to her aid. It didn't matter how small the task, even if it was saving a helpless kitten. He was the symbol of peace after all! So saving a lost person in the woods was right up his alley!
I heard your sniffles and have come to your rescue! No need to be scared, I'll take you back to safety in a mere moment!
Though... Was I near woods last time I checked? Hmmmm... I don't recall... Oh well, Saving this person come first and foremost! My situation hardly matters!

>> No.1961449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507611817141.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961447
It's fine, I'm sure that they were meant to have a part of their own to play, and eventually it will sort itself out.
But just in case, I want to check into things further.
If I find out they're bad for this world, I'll simply kill them.
Now... I will warp us to one of these tartarus locations and we can investigate it.

>> No.1961450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507612186802.png -(89.5 KiB, 373x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91653

>>1961448
The young woman seems pretty confused by his appearance. Defensively, she'd wrap her arms around herself from this boisterous man.
"What the-" In a low voice she'd add: "...Do I seem so low to need help from a stranger...?"
Her eyes squint at the man, still relatively exasperated by his appearance. Refreshing as it was by breaking the atmosphere, she was still confused.
"...I'm no lost child."

>> No.1961451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507612352644.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961449
Skadi: "Kk. I'm fine with reaping souls. It's nothing new~"
Michaela: "...That strangely reminds me of Lucifina."
A shiver running through her spine remembering lucifina as a seraph and her time as the 'daystar'.
"Still- There are a few. Which one should we go to?"

>> No.1961452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507612564434.jpg -(55.0 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56363

>>1961450
Hmmmm...
He stands there for a moment in contemplation.
Could be a run away, I've seen it before... These are such delicate situations... I'm not so good at them! But I'll press on none the less!
Not lost are you? Well either was it's not safe to be wandering around in the woods in the dark like this. You could trip and fall and hurt yourself seriously!
He holds his hand out to her.
Come, I'll take you back home where it's safe... But if you don't want to go home just yet I can take you to somewhere safer still. You can talk to me about your problems if you want! I have an open ear after all! Hahahahaha!

>> No.1961453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507612697467.png -(359.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368179

>>1961451
We'll first explore the one on the Ilias continent.
She would then activate the sphere of light and warp them near the campsite
This would be the first one which leads to the destroyed world

>> No.1961454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507613080607.jpg -(24.6 KiB, 559x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25228

>>1961452
"Tripping..."
Alte shakes her head at his words before wryly smiling.
"Quite the gentleman for a big man."
Again however she shakes her head.
"As much as I wish it I can't go back to my home. The other one..."
Her voice fades a bit as she inspects the man in front of herself.
"...Are you trying to pick me up or something?"

>> No.1961455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507613380171.jpg -(104.9 KiB, 850x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107453

After work today Ryuko has spent the last few hours working out at the gym in their home. After showering and putting on a loose crop-top tanktop and a pair of panties. She walks over to Satsuki room, which has served as Satsuki's, Ryuko's and Alice's room for the past couple of months

"Ey sis, sup?"

Lazily scratches her abs

>> No.1961456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507613534593.jpg -(11.7 KiB, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12029

>>1961454
Yep, a run away!
He was sure of it now... But then he had to pause for a moment. Even though his big goofy grin didn't waver he seemed to hesitate for a moment.
...
Cough.
No, no, no, no! I'd never take advantage of someone who's in need like that! I'm the hero All Might!
He strikes a pose.
And I'm only trying to help someone who looks like they are in need! It's my job after all!

>> No.1961457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507613675188.jpg -(132.4 KiB, 617x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135542

>>1961455
The must more mature of the two sisters looked up from her table and sighed at the girl and her appearance.
Ryuko what did I say about wandering around the household in that kind of manner? I know this is your house as well but you have to be careful. If anyone started to suspect... Well never mind.
she sighs again.
At least you are staying active.

>> No.1961458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507613852900.jpg -(56.3 KiB, 500x542) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57609

>>1961456
"You're a... What? A hero?"
She thinks back to heroes she knows of... And remembers coming across a Sora being lewd with starbreaker... Think of the former didn't help as it is and forces a frown on her face.
"You don't have to worry about me. I can take card of myself."
She smiles wistfully at all might, running some fingers through her hair to readjust it carefully.
"Do I seem so distressed?"
Pic unrelated.

>> No.1961459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614032710.png -(330.9 KiB, 600x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
338887

>>1961457
"Oh, yeah my bad. Alice was kinda distracting the staff with her cooking again anyway."

"That or it's her good looks, hahaha."

>> No.1961460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614082358.jpg -(12.9 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13205

>>1961458
You can't fool these eyes young one!
He points to his eyes... Or where his eyes should be, they are kind of hard to see thanks to the shading.
You were on the verge of crying, and in my book that is no good!
He laughs again, trying to remain bright and cheerful for her.
And I know young people like you have many problems in this day and age, but running away from them isn't going to solve anything you know! Asking for help when you need it isn't a crime, it's the smart thing to do!

>> No.1961461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614192615.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961453
Michaela: "What... Happened here?"
Flying up to the air, she looks over the area.
"Everything is desolate."
Skadi: "Mmmm, they remind me of lost aries..."

>> No.1961462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614248520.png -(825.7 KiB, 682x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
845473

>>1961459
she grins.
Yes that girl has... Talents and looks for sure, she was blessed with both. Much like you my dear sister.
she says with a more sinister grin and more aggressive tone.
The door is locked yes?

>> No.1961463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614292703.png -(578.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592519

>>1961461
Yes, we'll be going inside of this place.
I sense people ahead, but it shouldn't be a problem.
Ilias would then make her way through the campsite

>> No.1961464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614540655.png -(75.0 KiB, 270x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76796

>>1961460
"I- I- ...Wasn't going to cry."
Alte seems really upset. Looking away, she turns with a frown.
"...Geez. Are you always so sickeningly cheerful?"

Then she stops seemig very confused.
"...I wouldn't consider myself young. I'm 21. And-" She holds back on her words seemingly pained as no sound comes out before continuing. "I am married after all. ...It's not that I've run away, it's that I cannot get back."

>> No.1961465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614632000.jpg -(114.3 KiB, 850x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117041

>>1961462
Ryuko wears a knowing smile as her fingers just finished locking the door. With all the locks, not just the one. Good thing their room is soundproof and their bed reinforced

"We're all set sis~"

And underneath the waistband of Ryuko's panties are...familiar vials

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)01:50.

>> No.1961466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614772280.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 3508x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1445146

>>1961464
...
SHE'S 21!!!
Cough.
W-Well, you're younger then me anyway... S-So you're still a young one and have lots of life ahead of you!
And yes, he is always like this.
Regardless, there is always time to change the road you're one Miss... Sorry I forgot to ask your name.

>> No.1961467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507614914935.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>1961463
Skadi: "In that case... Lets go ahead."
Skadi steps ahead of the others with a sing-song attitude.
Michaela: "Yes. That's the only way we'll learn anything."
Skadi: "After all- What could be the three of us? Hehe~"

>> No.1961468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507615050714.jpg -(290.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297561

>>1961465
Satsuki then closes her laptop, there was a few hours she allowed before bed to stop working to care for her sister's... Needs. And Alice as well when she wanted to join the two of them.
Good.
she said as she turned in her chair and patted her lap.
Then come here and tell me what you plan on using those vials for. I demand full details Ryuko.

>> No.1961469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507615445650.png -(359.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368179

>>1961467
And so the three would venture down into the depths of tartarus

>> No.1961470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507615488597.jpg -(23.0 KiB, 349x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23505

>>1961466
For reference, Alte is actually around 5'0~5'5" top lol.
Alte smiles as he breaks from his composure. It's refreshing and wasn't being shoved so hard. It elicits a small smile from her. A rare, rare smile...

"It's just Alte. Mmmm? I can't go home. Are... Do you get what I mean?"
Fucking wakarimasen.

>> No.1961471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507615663889.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>1961469
Apoptosis creatures would appear here and there... But skadi wastes no time dispatching them and quickly cleans the path for them... Although michaela doesn't seem too pleased by this...

>> No.1961472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507615721284.png -(23.9 KiB, 103x257) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24473

>>1961468
The tomboy sits on Satsuki's lap

"Well about that~ I was thinking you'd like a turn at the wheel. And the other one is to make sure I get knocked up."

Did Ryuko just say that right?

>> No.1961473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507616042517.png -(359.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368179

>>1961471
Hmmm....
Ilias would watch this go on and would then talk to skadi
Why don't you dodge their attacks and try talking to them for a little while?
I noticed something is off about these creatures...

>> No.1961474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507616237931.jpg -(40.4 KiB, 225x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41361

>>1961470
Alte then! That's a good name!
He never drops his persona for a second, especially since she started to grin. His plan was working!
And I'm not sure what you mean by that but... If there is a reason you can't go home maybe you can go somewhere else for a bit? A friends house or a parents? And if there is real trouble at the house hold then please find help! The police are there for you!
Is it abuse? I can't see any marks on her though... But they might be hidden! Such scum!!

>> No.1961475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507616366807.png -(267.1 KiB, 850x872) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273545

>>1961472
...
Well that was out of the blue.
Excuse me Ryuko but... Could you tell me all of what you just said again. I swear I heard something that sounded like a line we should never cross.
Incest was one thing, but incest babies... Well, Satsuki knows how this world works so she doesn't question the how but the after facts... Well they can be dangerous.

>> No.1961476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507616674000.png -(229.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235337

>>1961473
Skadi: "I never get to use my diviner fully anymore..."
She pouts, holding it over her shoulder. Michaela breathes a sigh of relief preferring to not kill at all.
This time when the apoptosis appears... Skadi raises her fist... But Michaela intervenes. The group receiving an awkward stare from the spider apoptosis.
Can't find pic of her rip.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)02:24.

>> No.1961477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507616894490.png -(15.7 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16031

>>1961474
"As amusing as this is... All might? Where are you from- No. Where do you think we are...?"
She smiles softly shaking her head again.
"Nothing like that on my side... Trust me."

>> No.1961478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507617161500.png -(783.9 KiB, 751x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802697

>>1961476
Excuse me... I wanted to ask, why are you attacking us?
You don't need to worry, I told skadi not to attack.

>> No.1961479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507617386667.jpg -(61.5 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62927

>>1961475
>>1961475
"I know what you're thinking...Honestly, I expected this sort of reaction. Hell, my first choice for me to get you knocked up. But I doubt you'd want to deal with all that."

"I've just...been wanting a family. It's a monster thing!"

She starts blushing

>> No.1961480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507617511477.png -(229.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235337

>>1961478
Having seen what skadi was doing before, the creature was intimidated. She glances to the others completely still.
Shesta: "We prevent... Worlds from trespassing into another... We have a nature to attack those... Transform them like us..."

>> No.1961481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507617734250.png -(993.2 KiB, 945x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1017047

>>1961477
Oh, well as long as that's the case then I suppose it's okay... But once again friends and family are always there to help! You just need to be the one to stretch out your hand and ask for it! There is no shame in asking for help!
He keeps on grinning as he looks around.
and as for where I am... I assume the woods somewhere in the world. I'm not sure exactly where, but it hardly matters to me! I see someone in need, I help them! That's how a hero is!

>> No.1961482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507617885354.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 192x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32688

>>1961480
See? This is why we try to talk things out.
Then back to Shesta
So you were turned into this against your will too?

>> No.1961483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507617949512.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 577x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120904

>>1961479
I... Understand that. I work with monsters everyday and I know most of them have a need to seek out husbands for needs beyond their control but... I am not a man Ryuko and as you surmised I cannot become pregnant for that would raise too many questions... but the same would be said for you.
she sighs.
I can't some out in public saying I impregnated my little sister... Isn't there a man you are interested in?

>> No.1961484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507618156128.png -(82.5 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84463

>>1961481
"Friends? Family? I do not have anything like that here."

"World... This is Aurora. ...Actually I do not know this planet's name. But this is a different world."

>> No.1961485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507618365895.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961482
Skadi: "Hmph. As if you're one to talk about talking things out mom."
Shesta is still uncomfortably standing there...
Shesta: "I do not remember... I do not remember most things. ...I feel that may be the case."

>> No.1961486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507618403652.png -(1.5 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1573693

>>1961484
Nonsense, everyone has friends! Hahahaha!
He grins and gives her a thumbs up.
You made one just now! All Might will be your friend!
Hahahahaha!
More laughing.
But umm... Could you repeat that last part?

>> No.1961487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507618460064.jpg -(39.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40629

>>1961483
Ryuko places her hand on Satsuki's cheek

"Now hold on. I don't want a kid with you to just to publicly shame you sis...I'd rather cut off my own arm than do that!"

"I want to because no, there isn't a guy I care about. And because I love you, I'll kill and die for you, you know that."

"She won't be born weird or anything like that either. I'm prepared to raise her in secret if that's what it takes."

"I can ask Sanary to help me out with that."

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)02:54.

>> No.1961488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507618692410.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1499x1499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1587126

>>1961485
Do you have a name?
She'd ask the apoptosis

>> No.1961489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507618940418.png -(89.5 KiB, 373x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91653

>>1961486
"...I don't. Not here."
Alte looking away, but nods at him.
"You would be a good friend to have, All Might."

"My husband is back on my planet. I arrived here as I died... That is why I said I cannot meet him."
Alte holds her hands over the gem on her chest. Extending empty palms out, a hologram forms above it, illustrating a map of the world.
"I'm sorry I had to be the one to explain it."

>> No.1961490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507619055434.jpg -(164.4 KiB, 467x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168389

>>1961487
...
the older sister pauses for a moment looking at her younger one.
You would really go that far for me?
she pauses again.
It's not going to be easy you know, being a mother and keeping it a secret. People are going to ask you how you got pregnant and who you did it with. I know some monsters prefer to raise their children alone but... That girl might never know who her "father" is, and even then it would only be is secret... Do you think you have enough resolve to handle that Ryuko?

>> No.1961491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507619292985.jpg -(386.7 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395994

>>1961488
Shesta: "...Shesta."
Having trouble speaking, she doesn't say more than necessary.
Skadi: "Do we let her go... Take her with us. What do we do?"

Pic unrelated

>> No.1961492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507619529600.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961491
Well I'm ilias, I'm happy we didn't have to fight each other.
Would you like to come with us? It certainly seems like you could use some help too, with your memories.
You'll even make some friends.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)03:12.

>> No.1961493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507619572384.jpg -(88.5 KiB, 336x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90611

>>1961489
...
Eh?
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!
A typical anime over the top reaction.
T-This cannot be! This has to be the work of some kind of villain!!!
One for all?!?!
All Might cannot disappear from the world! He is a symbol of peace and justice! I need to return at once!!!

>> No.1961494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507619936000.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961492
Shesta: "I... Cannot trust you..."
She shakes her, looking over at Skadi in particular.
Michaela: "Skadi..."
Feeling bad, skadi wraps herself with her wings, covering everything below her eyes...

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)03:18.

>> No.1961495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507620119025.jpg -(24.6 KiB, 559x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25228

>>1961493
"I may count as a type of villain, but this wasn't me nor anyone here. The world simply... Does that."

"There is no known way back, my apologies All Might. Can I help you in any way?"

>> No.1961496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507620209588.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961494
I'm sorry you feel that way... skadi is too as you can see, but I really do want to help.

>> No.1961497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507620471895.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 461x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56943

>>1961495
Gahhhh... For the tables to have been turned around on me as such, a shameful act for a hero!
He then goes back to being a grinning idiot.
Fear not for me young one! I, All Might, have been though many life and death situations... And while I never heard or have dealt with a situation like this. I'll keep smiling through it!
He gives her a thumbs up.
You're problems are more important then mine! So lets get you back into that town I saw first. Wandering around out here will only get you hurt.

>> No.1961498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507620488117.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>1961496
Shesta: "Aah... I... Want to know... What kind of person do you think I was before this...?"
Skadi is opting to keep her mouth shut, since she messed this up. Michaela is contemplating things based on her outfit.
Michaela: "..."

>> No.1961499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507620799822.jpg -(73.1 KiB, 540x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74838

>>1961497
"How admirable All Might."
She smiles. Forming a small fist she bops his shoulder, still smiling from his theatrics.

"I- I don't think you should go there... I do not live there to begin with."

>> No.1961500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507621359484.png -(181.5 KiB, 666x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185839

>>1961490
"You're god damn right I would. You mean the world to me..."

Ryuko listens...she knows what she's getting into if they go through with this. But she doesn't want it to reflect badly on her sister either. Even if it has to be another skeleton in their closets

But she's determined. And it shows

"Yes, I do. I'm prepared to face all of that if it means getting the chance for us to really make something special."

Ryuko then turns herself around, with her legs facing Satsuki and setting at her sides. Ryuko then lays against Satsuki like so

"She'll know you. You'll visit her, you'll get to know her and watch her grow. We lost our dad. I won't let that happen with our kid. I have bigshot friends. We'll make this work."

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)03:42.

>> No.1961501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507621547841.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 300x166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15168

>>1961499
It seems like she was in a little bit better of a mood, and that made him feel slightly better. Even if only slightly. He was in a real jam this time, and this time raw brute strength wont solve it... Even if that was all he was good at!
Ahem.
Well if that isn't where you live then where do you live? I'll take you back there at least. It's no problem for me at all! Hahaha!
Crap this isn't good at all! But I need to help her first, then figure out what's going on with me!

>> No.1961502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507621847066.jpg -(482.4 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493950

>>1961500
Ryuko...
Satsuki has to at least admire how far she is willing to go for all of this, even so far as to keep it all under wraps. She felt bad she couldn't be more in the open about it but... Satuski couldn't let her company fail no matter the cost. And in that she saw her mother in her and she hated it, but it had to be done. and this was the one thing that Ryuko seemed to want more then anything else. Satsuki put her head on Ryuko's head.
This will be a bigger responsibility then you ever have been through before. Even more then taking down our mother... Are you sure you're ready for this Ryuko... I... I never planned on having a child with anyone. I cannot say I am ready, nor that I will be a good parent. I only have our mother to go off of after all.
She sighs.
I want you to be sure about all of this, like really sure.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)03:50.

>> No.1961503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507621935931.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961498
Hmmm
Ilias would take a long look at her
Maybe a merchant? You look like you could be one.

>> No.1961504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507621939716.png -(89.5 KiB, 373x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91653

>>1961501
"I live in the space ships in orbit. Inside the town may have a bigger hodgepodge of people... Good and bad. But there's something about an energy they have innately that corrupts people and animals... In a lewd sense. If the woman there see you they may try attacking you... Indirectly, through charm magic... Or something. I've read reports."
If I want to bring him there, I'll have to... Hmm...
"I think you still need to breathe, don't you All Might?"

>> No.1961505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507622146770.png -(229.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235337

>>1961503
The apoptosis looks at her dress, before shaking her head.
Shesta: "I... I think I remember something like that. It feels familiar...! I sold..."

Michaela: "We can help you remember if you come with us- If not, make new memories."

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)03:55.

>> No.1961506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507622803319.png -(578.7 KiB, 571x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592548

>>1961505
It's better than staying in here.
Maybe exploring with us will bring back memories?

>> No.1961507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507622912523.jpg -(61.9 KiB, 840x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63436

>>1961502
"I know Satsuki, I know...but I feel it in my heart, in my bones...I want this, and I don't care what I go through or what I need to do."

She blushes deeper and her expression turns to that of longing

"I decided this months ago. But this ache...I feel it more than ever...right in my womb...I-I want you...I need you..."

>> No.1961508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507622999627.png -(550.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563575

>>1961504
Corrupt? L-Lewd? C-Charm magic?
Seems you're going a bit too fast for the poor muscle bound man.
E-Eh I'm afraid I'm, not sure what you mean by all of that... But I'm attacked by villains everyday. I'm pretty use to it to be honest.
He then nods.
But yes... Breathing is something I still need to do. I think that should go without saying.

>> No.1961509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507623065831.png -(229.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235337

>>1961506
Shesta: "I... See. I understand. I will go with you three."
The Apoptosis Shesta has joined the party!
Skadi will glomp the side of her, wrapping her wings around her as well.
Skadi: "Mmm! You won't regrets this!"

>> No.1961510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507623152004.jpg -(956.6 KiB, 1600x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
979529

>>1961507
She sighs
I thought I could keep both you and Alice just satisfied with my body for longer... But it seems I cannot stop the needs of one turned into a monster for long.
The older sister could only shake her head.
Fine... If this is what you have decided for yourself then so be it... Let us commence.

>> No.1961511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507623282359.png -(783.9 KiB, 751x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802697

>>1961509
How cute~
We should press forward then, and hopefully others will not attack us.
And off they go, until they likely reach a sealed door

>> No.1961512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507623646863.png -(15.7 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16031

>>1961508
"It will be different definitely different from what you are used to All Might... I would not recommend it."

"I can take you to my place for the night so you can get some shut eye."

>> No.1961513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507623886199.png -(229.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235337

>>1961511
Shesta: "We were supposed to guard this door... It leads to another world..."
Skadi: "Ehhhh? This is no Heaven's gate..."
Michaela: "...And these doors let us go to other worlds?"
She walks over to it, trying to open it. But it doesn't budge in the slightest.

>> No.1961514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507623995397.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1327995

>>1961513
Hmm, it seems just brute forcing it open won't work under normal circumstance.

>> No.1961515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507624046027.jpg -(156.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160622

>>1961512
Ahh mmm... T-This seems rather backwards. I came here to help you and now it seems you are trying to help me out.
The large man rubs the back of his head.
I guess you have a point though... there isn't any place for me to stay for the moment... This is rather embarrassing.

>> No.1961516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507624503838.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 400x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78219

>>1961510
"If she comes asking you for kids I'm going to punch her perfect teeth..."

She reaches for the vials

"All you need to do is drink it. The rest will...well you'll start feeling it pretty quickly."

Hands it to Satsuki as she gets off her lap

>> No.1961517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507624620510.png -(229.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235337

>>1961514
Shesta: It cannot be opened...
Skadi: "Mmmm! I'll show you-"
As skadi approaches the white rabbit appears before the group, looking very upset.
White Rabbit: "What're the three of you doing here. That isn't apoptosis or chaos either. None of you should exist."

>> No.1961518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507624758268.jpg -(454.9 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465851

>>1961516
She sighs again.
I can't handle two secret children so no need to worry about it... I can't believe you're even getting one out of this. This is crazy Ryuko, even for you.
But the soon to be "father" could not turn down the girl now after she had shown so much resolve in the matter. And Satsuki loved Ryuko too, so if it made her happy... She took the vial presented to her and drank it down.
... How soon?

>> No.1961519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507624812242.png -(783.9 KiB, 751x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802697

>>1961517
What's this?
Some monster?
Ilias would look to her curious
Are you another one of Dark god Aliphese's puppets?
She'd look to skadi
Move aside.
And when she does do that, surprisingly, Ilias would cause a tear through the door, with her powers
That should do it.

>> No.1961520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507624964755.png -(15.7 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16031

>>1961515
"You are a friend, right? So it's fine if I help you out in return."
How interesting. He's a good person.
Alte holds out a hand to him.
"I can take you up there myself. It's better for you to sleep on it."

>> No.1961521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507625614307.jpg -(105.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108198

>>1961520
Mmmmmm...
Well she seems to be in a better mood... And this helps me out in the end. I suppose it's a win win for me. Though I don't want to take advantage of her in anyway. Kindness begets kindness! I need to just stay professional!
W-Well, maybe for one night then. I need to figure things out for myself anyway, I can't keep mooching off your kindness forever! though it is good to see others willing to help out those in need. Even if it is me! Hahahaha!
He takes her hand in his over sized one.
Can we really get into space like this? I mean, I could jump but... Then I wouldn't be able to breathe.

>> No.1961522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507625762000.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961519
White Rabbit: " Wait- you're not supposed to be able to do that! No. None of you are supposed to be here! I'll remove you all."
She begins to manifest several monsters in front of them while skadi frowns.
Skadi: "You've got this mother, or am I getting it?"

>> No.1961523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507625877584.jpg -(60.2 KiB, 800x1322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61604

>>1961518
>>1961518
Satsuki will already start feeling it. A rush of sensual heat in her nethers. It'll feel nice, and soon she'll feel what all males feel when they start getting erections. And given it's Satsuki, someone with a pretty powerful spirit. Her meat and two veggies will be nicely sized and very fertile

"Should be hitting you right about now."

Ryuko will down hers. This will make sure she's fertile. And starts stripping down, she's already got a trail of nectar running down her leg

>> No.1961524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507626047604.jpg -(148.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152190

>>1961522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbM335iH9Xs
Ilias would remove her disguise and unsheathe her sword
It seems she doesn't care to talk.
I'll take this fight, since there's no other choice.
Although, unlike the ilias everyone knows, this one had relatively short hair and a more athletic build

>> No.1961525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507626208401.jpg -(244.7 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250556

>>1961521
"Do not worry. I can help you with that another time. If I go out of my way to help someone... I should go the whole mile."
And honest and sweet smile is directed at All Might! One not even Sora or Starby get to see!
"So this is what a real hero is like..."
Alte again smiles at him. The gem on her breasts begins to shine a bright pink hue. A clear barrier is erected around, forming a nice solid ground All might to stand on... Albeit it may be cramped...
"Okay... We're going up."
Although he won't be able to feel the air or the changes so much due to the field around them, he'd immediately notice the two flying straight into the air... Mach 1... 3... 6... Soon they'd breach into the atmosphere! Alte wanted to brag a little to the shining hero.

>> No.1961526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507626211882.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95475

>>1961523
U-Unnnfff...
Satsuki's face went beet red and in a matter of moments there was a big hard dick extending out from the bottom of her skirt. It poked up from her own panties and it felt weird to have something as such replace what you have but this world was like that.
S-So this is what it is like to be a man is it? The res of her was still very much satsuki just this new appendage was sticking out of her at full mast.
Nnnggg... S-So what do I do with this thing now?
Satsuki never learned.

>> No.1961527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507626902964.png -(615.2 KiB, 1280x1510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
629931

>>1961526
She might like it. Satsuki now has the tool needed to truly subdue a monster. Even Ryuko stares at it hungrily. She licks her lips at the sight, like the most delicious thing she's ever seen

"It's great isn't it...haa...haa...oh fuuuck, it's so big..."

"We're in this for the long haul, we're not leaving this room until I'm positive I'm pregnant. So in the meantime, I'll teach you..."

She bends over, with her hand resting on the edge of the bed. Ryuko displaying her bald slit that is dripping with lust. With Ryuko releasing her charm in order to get Satsuki in a more breeding mood...enough to make Satsuki want to breed Ryuko herself

Ryuko spreads her wet folds apart with her fingers. Showing Satsuki her opening

"Just stick it in! Haaa...~ And then start moving your hips in and out! Don't hold back sis and don't you dare pull out...not even once."

>> No.1961528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507626913635.png -(164.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168135

>>1961524
White: "No matter- Even a fake like you can have trouble with this-"
Using her ability the forms materialize as Alice's 4 heavenly kings, Granberia, Alma Elma, Erubetie and tamamo. The doll-like summons immediately try to pelt Illias with their signature moves like they tried in the end of the 1st trilogy.

>> No.1961529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507627022902.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186782

>>1961525
This is what All might is! But remember, one doesn't need a quirk to be a hero! it just takes a caring heart and the need to do the right thing! Justice prevails over all! Hahaha!
Well he thought she didn't have any powers or anything but he was wrong.
Huh? Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
He was caught off guard by the sudden explosion of speed and flight with her.
S-Seems I misjudged the young lass!
I-Impressive speed! I-I guess you do have a quirk after all haha!

>> No.1961530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507627433516.jpg -(188.3 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192793

>>1961528
All of which get countered by Daystar followed immediately by a merciless Ninefold Flash kill. An unholy fusion of two reality breaking techniques, as if the daystar counter wasn't horrid enough
Those of course would be on the 4, not the rabbit, not yet anyway
Don't underestimate me.

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)05:23.

>> No.1961531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507627487959.jpg -(213.2 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218308

>>1961527
Fucking lewd!
Nnngggg!
Even Satsuki's mostly calm demeanor is broken by such a powerful wanting and need. Her new member throbbing and pulsing at the sight of her sister demanding so much out of her. Normally they would just scissor until they both got off, Ryuko liked scissors. But this time it was different. The feeling inside of her, it didn't matter what Ryuko wanted all Satsuki wanted was to get off and do it inside of her.
I-If that is what you want from me, the so be it sister!
she stands up after Ryuko gets into position removing her clothing as well. Satsuki still had her body but was just sporting a big cock now. She walks behind Ryuko and brings her hand down on her ass. SLAP!
Don't be such a needy whore Ryuko.
Satsuki suddenly started taking differently and acting differently as she reached forward with her arm and pulls hard on Ryuko's hair yanking her head back hard.
I don't know why but I feel I need a good tight grip on you to fuck you properly. I'm not sure if you're doing this or the drugs are but I need to do it as well~
she licks her lips and thrusts her member up and down your wet lips.
Are you ready? Then beg for it Ryuko, beg for this cock and baby you want so badly.

>> No.1961532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507627498698.png -(15.7 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16031

>>1961529
"Is that so All Might? It will be tough to be a hero here then."
I'll hope it goes well for him.
"What's a quirk All Might? I am- No, I was an altered human to be used as a weapon in war. Materializing barriers, beams... Weapons or so on... I all of it."

>> No.1961533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507627779960.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>1961530
Being weakened forms from her ability, the clones would be wiped clean and destroyed instantaneously from the attack from Illias.
White: "How- You're supposed to be weakened, near dead."
Skadi: "My mom's strongest right next to the demon lord."
She smiles blowing a raspberry at white rabbit. Getting a smack from michaela.
Michaela: "That's unbecoming of you. Please, pay attention."

>> No.1961534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507628255704.jpg -(108.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110576

>>1961532
...
All of that seemed like a terrible experience to go through. Something a villain would force on a child just because. All Might has seen true evil before, and it isn't pretty.
It doesn't matter what your past is like or who you were then.
He pokes her chest where her heart is.
What matters is in here and the need to do what's right! If you have a good heart then things will be better for you. It might not heal the wounds of the past but... things like that...
GAH! This is hard!!! This is what being a teacher must feel like!
W-Well, they get better with friends and people who care for you!
He nods
Just follow you're heart!

>> No.1961535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507628292364.jpg -(74.3 KiB, 315x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76132

>>1961533
Ilias would laugh
You think that confrontation with luka weakened me?
No, it only made me even stronger than before.
She would be radiating both dark and light energies now. An utter form of chaos
Tell that whore snake, Dark god Aliphese that I'm not dying anytime soon!
Of course, she'd have given the rabbit mere moments to likely, maybe, say something, before lightning smashes into the thing

Last edited 17/10/10(Tue)05:38.

>> No.1961536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507628912763.png -(15.7 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16031

>>1961534
"Yes. Doing that- Even for all the evil that was wrought from it... Doing that for the sake of my husband... It was right. Even if I died."
She nods to him as the gradually reach the space ship, placing them to the side of it into an airlock. Before long she releases the barrier on the two.
"I just need to... Move on from here. Thank you."

>> No.1961537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507629451711.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1961535
White: "Chaos and foreign energies...! The apoptosis will end you- Even if I don't. I won't let you derail this world! That-"
Her words aren't completed as the divine judgement rains on her, erasing the white rabbit's body, clearing the way for the crew.
Skadi: "Mmmm... Good job."

>> No.1961538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507629582762.jpg -(40.4 KiB, 225x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41361

>>1961536
The need to do good burns bright with in you!
Ahhhh we really made it all the way up into space! Amazing, this young girl just needs help is all!
But the way you think about it is all wrong! Saying you'll die for a cause or someone else is noble, but you should always strive to come back alive through every detail!
He thumps his chest and grins.
And smile the whole time! Life is hard, but as long as you're smiling you'll inspire others as well to do the same. But to do that you need to stay alive!

>> No.1961539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507629976501.jpg -(34.6 KiB, 400x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35449

>>1961538
"I did try. I really did. But I was not the hero."
She makes out a wry smile.
"I managed to protect him. That's enough."

"But if I smile so much, won't that lessen the value of it? It's just semantics. But it's my own thoughts before. Smiling for those precious few..."

>> No.1961540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507630454405.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 192x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32688

>>1961537
She would sheath her blade and return to her disguise
Alright, let's go...
She would say, crossing the tear in space

>> No.1961541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507630507166.jpg -(95.4 KiB, 722x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97639

>>1961539
Well protecting those you hold dear is heroic too, not everyone is cut out for saving everyone... I just took this job for... Many reasons.
Cough
And don't think of it like that! Smiling is contagious! If someone see's you smile it makes them want to smile and so on and so forth! It gives them courage and makes then feel good! It's what peace is all about! Hahahaha! It worked for you didn't it?

>> No.1961542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507630802295.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1961540
Michaela: "Yes, of course."
Skadi: "Hmhmhm~ Lets go. Adventure awaits~"
Shesta: "I've never been on the other side of this..."

>> No.1961543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507631135457.png -(76.3 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78099

>>1961541
"Is that really the case with smiling? My home was too dark for people to smile..."
She's not sounding too depressed about it though.
"I suppose it did work... It's strange... Smiling that is..."
I need to sleep on this myself... This is completely different...
Alte forms in her hands a decently sized map. In one hand she holds it out to him. In the other, she summons up a small console inserting various information before nodding to All Might.
"I've registered you as a visitor and marked places of importance on the map. Lets take you to your room."

>> No.1961544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507632344354.jpg -(60.4 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61891

>>1961543
Mmmm! Food, bath, and some sleep does a body good and My body needs all three for sure! Hahahaha!
He nods.
Lead the way, and once again I appreciate your hospitality young one!

>> No.1961545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507633344250.jpg -(170.7 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174835

>>1961544
"It is fine. I am happy to help."
Alte smiles a bit, nodding at him as they make their way through the building.
Space here? I can barely hold on.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff