[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1506839802532.jpg -(95.4 KiB, 563x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97689 No.1960269   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1960270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506840121121.png -(373.2 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382183
>Tall
>Wife

"Ah, Silver try not to run."

She'd say and follow Red at a careful rate. Once she gets into the water she sighs out in a satisfied manner, since the water feels pretty nice as she heads deeper in

"It reminds us of the springs we looked after back home, right Red?"

>> No.1960271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506840410204.jpg -(364.0 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372784
>A Red Fox

>>1960270
That's right... I remembering hearing that you two looked after a spring or something. You guys must really feel at home when hanging out in here then.

>> No.1960272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506841151851.jpg -(520.0 KiB, 735x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
532460

>>1960270
>>1960271
I know better than that.
Red answered, after all she remembers the dangers of running at the springs too.

Yes we used to take care of the Park's hot springs and the power too... just add a little snow and it'd feel like home wouldn't it?

>> No.1960273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506841410312.jpg -(88.8 KiB, 810x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90898

>>1960271
>>1960272
Silver, of course, starts gravitating towards Red

"Just a little snow..."

The gears in Silver's head began to turn

"I'll need to study up on the magic but it can be done..."

>> No.1960274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506843202110.png -(101.3 KiB, 290x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103776

>>1959925
Well... If she didn't reach the ship I hope she got home alright...

He nods.

Well there was Vanel, Cassie, and Shiko... They were all aboard the ship but I didn't find anyone else really.

He blinks.

Oh that was probably Camilla wasn't it?

If I showed Megan Camilla then there's gotta be footage of what I did at the castle... Wont tell me much about outside but it's a start...

Was she still with you when you woke up? Because normally when Camilla pops up I take her along with me for a while. If we're lucky my dad can go into her head and find out if we did anything... Bold.

Because stealing a high tech military grade space ship is pretty damn bold. And Virgil knows if he went that far then there was likely a length he wouldn't go.

>> No.1960275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506843640155.jpg -(358.6 KiB, 1000x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367225

>>1960274
I'm sure whoever it was would be fine...
She said trying to sound sure of herself as he counted off the names.
Yeah I think that's right, right?
The question got a frown and a shook head from the fox.
No I woke up alone... what did you do with her, I know we had her at the castle but why wouldn't you bring her... something isn't right...
No way I'd turn down something that cute.
Well maybe he could... I wonder if we should try to retrace our steps or something...

>> No.1960276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506844173646.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>1960275
...... I didn't bring Camilla...?

Virgil's face kind of twists into one of worry as he starts pacing around.

I can't imagine why I wouldn't bring Camilla along... She's so cute and fits in my hood...

Virgil looking through what blurs of the night he remembered or tried to anyway came up with no logical explanation as to why Camilla wouldn't tag along.

.... Maybe I put her on my bed to nap there...? She does nap on my bed whenever she gets the chance to...

>> No.1960277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506844415052.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 875x1124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82504

>>1960276
I can't imagine why I'd say no to bringing her, seriously what was I thinking...
You know Megan she'd never turn down something that cute.
If you think she's in your room that must be where she is... think you should find out before we panic?

>> No.1960278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506844584578.png -(119.1 KiB, 242x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122001

>>1960277
Most definitely.

He'd respond without hesitation. He looks like he kinda wants to panic right now simply because he cares about ALL of his pets way too much. Even the fish which can come and go quite often. The worry is very visible.

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)03:56.

>> No.1960279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506844900035.jpg -(49.2 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50430

>>1960278
Then let's go now, just to be sure...
There lies the other reason Megan still only has two pokemon, she'd worry dearly about them.
You can always come back here if you need to answer questions...

>> No.1960280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506845350281.jpg -(29.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30030

>>1960279
Considering we're in my Aunt Razu's castle I assume I'm gonna have to try and answer a few questions myself...

He'll head through the portal bringing Megan along with him. Even if it was by her arm. Pet worries were no joke with Virgil and she could tell just by his grip and pace.

>> No.1960281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506845695464.jpg -(197.5 KiB, 626x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202219

>>1960280
You know what I mean,
Megan's sure there's most likely this whole thing is going to be a big mess.
let's get on with it.
And Megan wouldn't want it any other way, the girl letting herself get escorted through the portal, tails twitching and flicking with anxiety.

>> No.1960282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506846358578.png -(32.7 KiB, 361x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33443

>>1960281
It wouldn't be long until they reached the prince's room. Virgil didn't hesitate to open the door but boy when he did...

???: THERE YOU ARE!

He would get pounced on by a rather busty, curvy, and very large fluff'd fox. Virgil wouldn't be able to see the growling figure who just pinned him to the floor and knocked his head on it rather hard but not hard enough to where there would be no more than just a lump on his head. This is mostly due to her breasts obscuring his vision as she is taller than Virgil by quite a bit. She'd growl as she pinned him down.

>> No.1960283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506846669081.png -(54.4 KiB, 333x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55724

>>1960282
And Megan, barely standing to one side would get shoved aside at the sudden pounce, the fox just staring blankly at the Large naked floof that pounced on Vrigil and was now growling at him.
Ahhhh.... what the hell?
Who is this and why...
And then she saw the tail.
No, no way did he hide this.. how?

>> No.1960284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506847166747.png -(35.3 KiB, 348x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36100

>>1960283
Camilla would look at Megan and her expression would sour even further.

???: You!

She'd growl at Megan too.

???: You're the one who helped him!

Virgil: .... Can I ask why I made you so angry at least...?

???: You know what you did! She'll bop him on the head. First you lure me into that device with something as delicious as Puffins and then you play dumb! You know what you did!

>> No.1960285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506847390339.png -(149.9 KiB, 499x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153545

>>1960284
Ahhhh....
Megan's still drawing a blank here.
I'm not sure what I did but I take it it was very bad....
She'd gulp her tails fritzing up the more she started to panic.
This is bad, very bad...
Did you say Poffins... like pokemon treats?
Like the poketreat... could this really...
Actually we don't know...

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)04:43.

>> No.1960286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506848005515.png -(32.7 KiB, 361x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33443

>>1960284
She'd bop Virgil on the head again out of frustration.

Virgil: Ow! What was that for?

If she could make a face as angry as an Angry Marine she'd definitely be making it about now. But she's got an eye twitching so there's that.

???: So you're playing stupid too!?

She'd ignore Virgil's current inquiry.

???: You talked to him smiling grinning and petting me while he set the trap! And now I'll never be a league champion Pokemon because of you and this IDIOT!

She seems to have a lot of ire towards Virgil in particular. But Megan can sense there may be something a bit more than that.

>> No.1960287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506848395978.png -(96.5 KiB, 424x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98824

>>1960286
Oh damnit, damnit damnit!
Megan facepalmed so hard she smacked herself.
You're the Vulpix... what the HOW THE HELL you were so small and now you're... what the and the why and I WENT ALONG WITH IT?
She looked pretty upset... and freaked out.
So she's a poke monster girl or a Gijinka, what was that other term?

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)04:59.

>> No.1960288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506849162491.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1960287
Virgil stops rubbing his head for a second since she needed a free hand to bop him and tries to weasel his way to a better look at her.

Virgil: ... There's no way... Camilla...?

She postures up so Virgil can get a good look at her everything. Only so she can knock him upside his head again.

Camilla: That's right!

Virgil: Owwww!

She huffs and looks at Megan.

Camilla: And don't you look so displeased... You probably gave him the idea! I saw the way you were talking and giggling with him! I might be a pokemon but I'm not that clueless!

Sounds like Drunk Megan actually encouraged this course of action.

>> No.1960289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506849931875.png -(33.7 KiB, 141x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34495

>>1960288
Yeah so you're Camilla...
Still cute... though now she's scary too..
It's only the fluff that's kept her from just running away, the fox sighing once before answering her, eyes facing down guiltily.
I... I really wouldn't be surprised at that... it sounds like a idea I'd back...
She'd just frown her ears and tails drooping... she is so disappointed.
No more Oni booze in public, ever... how can we fix this, can this even be fixed?

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)05:25.

>> No.1960290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506851554884.png -(35.8 KiB, 357x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36691

>>1960289
Virgil: How did I even d-OW!

She continues to frown after knocking Virgil upside his head again.

Camilla: If I knew how you did this I would've changed myself back already! All I know is that I was led into a device and I was suddenly getting larger and larger and my tails merged into one large one that isn't even that long! It's just overgrown!

Virgil taking note how hostile Camilla is offers a compromise. But realizes hes got a short window if she's so happy to bop him on the head so often.

Virgil: Camilla, for what it's worth I'm very sorry for what I did. I don't know what I did but I really liked it when I could put you in my hood and take walks with you.

Camilla: Hmph! And how is that supposed to make me feel better about not being a league champion Pokemon? ... I did like it when he would take me outside though...

It seems the statement softened her up slightly but she was still quite sour.

Virgil: Well... Look at it like a new life of sorts? You might not be able to be a league champion Pokemon but there's plenty other things you could be a champion in. If you really wanted to I bet you could be a champion of multiple titles!

Even if Camilla was dark skinned she wouldn't be able to avoid having her cheeks turn a rosy hue as trainer claimed she could hold multiple championships. And it was clear the thought excited her. If Megan looks up she may be able to see the mess Virgil's room has become and how much of Virgil's stuff is actually stuck in her tail. Granted it is mostly pens and other academic related things. Virgil was an organized lad and had most of the stuff that could get lost in such instances stowed away in their own place.

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)05:52.

>> No.1960291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506852220476.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 875x1124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82504

>>1960290
That sounds like some kind of science stuff, I'm guessing one of the castle labs.
Megan answered factually.
I guess that would be hard to undo... what a mess...
She'd mutter to herself though as Virgil made his quick talking Megan would nod in agreement.
Yes there's a whole lot of things you can do instead, there's fighting tournaments contests, plenty of ways to win awards and honors...
Looks like she really trashed the place...all that stuff in her tail, looks like someone needs to brush it... badly.
You can still be a champion I know it!

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)06:03.

>> No.1960292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506853117484.jpg -(63.3 KiB, 850x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64769

>>1960291
The concern on Virgil's face came back.

Virgil: I dont wanna think what's gonna happen if I actually did mess around with the castle's labs...

That means Monarch is gonna ratchet up the difficulty of his assignments quite a bit. This already happened once when was much younger and pressed a button he was not supposed to press.

Camilla: You mean like how people have fighting pokemon types fight each other? I'd love to beat a Machoke like that!

Virgil wasn't willing to get in the ring with a Machoke but he figured he'd eventually have to get in there with Camilla.

Virgil: Since I'm your trainer I'll help you along the way.

Virgil tries to give her a smile but then she's still rather sour.

Camilla: You better! It's your fault I'm like this in the first place!

Virgil: Eheh... Just promise you'll be nicer if-I mean when you win your first title...?

Camilla: ..... I'll consider it.

That was likely a no.

Virgil: Well in the mean time your tail could use a bit of brushing... Maybe some trimming.

Vanel's tail was huge no doubt but Camilla's is fuck huge. Like almost obstructing with that sort of cream colored fluff. Like Megan could stand on Virgil's shoulders and that fluff would still be taller and possibly wider than the both of them. Not only that Camilla was rather fond of tail time with Virgil. Even as a little Vulpix she didn't mind that much. And for Virgil it'd be somewhat of a familiar thing since he practiced his brushing technique quite extensively on Camilla.

Camilla: ..... Fine.

>> No.1960293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506853716865.jpg -(71.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73383

>>1960292
That bad huh...
Was all Megan would say before turning to Camilla.
Yeah from what I remember the recent fighting Tournament actually had girls like you in it...
Two in fact, and she'd nod in agreement with Virgil.
I'm no good at fighting but I'll help anyway I can... I do know a little magic at least... maybe that'll help?
She looked at the tail and nodded in agreement.
Yes I think that comes first, that tail needs a lot of help... if you want I can help too okay?
Touch fluffy tail... plus she must make up for it.

>> No.1960295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506887071043.png -(653.4 KiB, 1580x1554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669127

Time to do something tonight, can't be ill forever!
Tonight all my doods are up, in particular
Mallow is in the park with her new drinks stand, selling naturally made fruit juice, slightly lamanting she missed most of the warm season but can't win em all
Yuri is sharpening his sword at a fountain, thinking about Mercy's offer of augmentation, is it the right thing or should he work on doing it without such means...
Franklyn, Toki, Josuke, Genis etc are all around too, holler
Only Lux is not around

>> No.1960296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506887537829.jpg -(104.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106489

>>1960032
Oooh, she must be really sweet~! So how'd you find out? I'm sure ya didn't just bring it up, all casual-like~

>> No.1960297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506887757825.png -(530.1 KiB, 975x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542837

>>1960295
Hi Mallow. It's a frog here, checking out your juices.

All natural, that's good...ribbit.

>> No.1960298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506887853694.jpg -(576.6 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590449

>>1960296
Erm, well...It sort of came out after I found out that she had spent the night with someone.
Etna replies with some awkwardness to her
It was a pretty...Tense and heated moment, but in the end everything worked out better than I thought it would.

>> No.1960299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506888107574.jpg -(661.1 KiB, 1013x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
677006

>>1960297
Of course it is, nothing but the most natural here, all sourced locally!
she says with a proud nod, actually amazed she got good stuff in an alien world, well, alien to her

>> No.1960300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506888317491.jpg -(125.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128371

>>1960298
Ooooh~ Nice~! Hehe... Well, I gotta ask, then... How'd she react to you being uh... Y'know, not human anymore? She's not scared?

>> No.1960301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506888544335.png -(503.4 KiB, 548x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515520

>>1960299
What would you recommend, personally?

>> No.1960302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506888676643.png -(160.5 KiB, 550x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164380

>>1960301
How about my Mallow Special?
she pours some pre-prepared and holds out a cup, it would be close to what she would make at home

>> No.1960303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506888824040.png -(1.1 MiB, 1108x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1193591

>>1960300
Mm...She was kinda scared at first, but after the initial reaction she didn't seem to mind it all that much.
Etna goes before, with a quick throat clearing sound, she adds
A-And she doesn't mind some of the things I can do...
Because lets face it, the two of them have no doubt been fucking like rabbits ever since that day

>> No.1960304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506888924472.jpg -(498.3 KiB, 710x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510271

>>1960302
She takes the cup and takes a slip, her long tongue darting into the juice

Mmm...not bad!

>> No.1960305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506889025027.png -(415.7 KiB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425673

>>1960304
she looks on surprised but intrigued at her tongue
You got quite the tastebuds there, this must taste much better to you.

>> No.1960306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506889218608.png -(394.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404115

>>1960303
Aaah, true love~ Ahem... What if she decides she wants to be the same kinda thing you are?

>> No.1960307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506889793741.jpg -(54.2 KiB, 600x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55528

>>1960306
....
Etna remains silent for awhile as she walks, obviously thinking on this hypothetical situation, before with a small sigh she answers
I'd rather that she remained human, but if she really wanted to...

>> No.1960308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506890025348.jpg -(113.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116227
>Lost in Space

The guy at the head of a console on a bridge brings something up to his mouth and speaks into it. After a moment or two of the crew on the bridge exchanging with each other likely on how to remove Moto from the ship he sees a very familiar figure appear onto the bridge... Too familiar. He stands behind the lead console and just stares at Moto then motions for some troopers to go and collect the main with the magic pickle. Which by the way has actually turned into a pickle. At least only cosmetically.

>> No.1960309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506890419631.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 300x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65966

>>1960307
You don't want her personality to change, right? I mean, yours changed a lot, and it's for the better! But ya don't know that'll be true for her, huh? And you prob'ly like her all pure and innocent~

>> No.1960310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506890513839.png -(211.1 KiB, 560x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216135

>>1960305
The extra tongue space certainly helps, ribbit!

She sticks it out a bit~

>> No.1960311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506890716771.jpg -(123.0 KiB, 1000x1381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126003

>>1960310
she gives a warm smile
I think it's pretty handy and a little cute in a way! What's your name?

>> No.1960312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506890820002.jpg -(547.7 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560894

>>1960311
Tsuyu Asui. You can call me Tsu.

>> No.1960313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506890853507.png -(401.8 KiB, 723x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411416

>>1960309
Honestly, I'm starting to think that she was never all that pure to begin with...
Etna comments in a dry sort of way, before with a quick shake of her head she says
But you're kinda right, I mean sure I changed for the better, but who's to say that it will be the same for Rivier?

>> No.1960314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506890900677.png -(192.7 KiB, 600x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197361

>>1960312
Nice to see a friendly new face and customer, name's Mallow here, used to be a full time pokemon trial captain, now I'm just getting by here at my stand.

>> No.1960315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506891276241.jpg -(228.1 KiB, 900x954) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233609

>>1960313
Huh.. She's not happy about that. Bummer.
Hey, I know of a certain type 'a monster, she won't even know she is one and you can have the fun of taking her first time over and over~ Why don'tcha steer her toward that?

>> No.1960316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506891331427.png -(2.6 MiB, 1026x2220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2706096

>>1960314
Pokemon...I've heard of those!

>> No.1960317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506891484320.jpg -(111.1 KiB, 850x861) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113741

>>1960316
Would be surprised if you haven't, they are all over now as companions and pets to people.

>> No.1960318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506891654874.jpg -(96.4 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98745

>>1960317
And you...captain them? Like a boat?

>> No.1960319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506891791530.jpg -(91.6 KiB, 1000x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93809

>>1960315
Eh...?
Those words earn some blinking action from Etna, an expression of both puzzlement and interest playing across her face
And what sort of Monster would that be?

>> No.1960320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506891862948.jpg -(119.5 KiB, 850x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122348

>>1960318
Huh? No! I mean, back home I was a trial captain, I was part of our home's system for allowing pokemon trainers to develop and grow as trainers.

>> No.1960321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506891982077.png -(153.5 KiB, 576x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157200

>>1960320
Ah, I get it now!

She takes another sip

>> No.1960322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506892035547.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 600x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435070

>>1960308
...Uh oh.

For some reason Moto had this feeling that he probably shouldn't be hanging around with Vader of all people. So instead, do what he can to try and levitate away from the window of that ship.

Course, there was also the case of his pickle, which was now a pickle, but that'll have to be addressed later!

>> No.1960323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506892059100.jpg -(379.5 KiB, 850x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388579

>>1960321
Yeah, but this place has it's own pokemon system in place, which i don't mind, I get to see things develop from the outside for once, but I'm always up to give people advice where I can!

>> No.1960324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506892610357.png -(503.4 KiB, 548x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515520

>>1960323
Well, at least you have your juice!

>> No.1960325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506892681822.jpg -(423.4 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433542

>>1960324
Course I do, it's how I get by.
she winks
How about you?
she says as she checks out the froggy
I wonder if she always had that tongue..

>> No.1960326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506892771441.jpg -(186.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190672

>>1960319
They're called Alices. They're uh... like succubi, only they're perpetual virgins. And they forget all about any sex they've had. They don't have lewd thoughts or anything like that. But they give off this aura that makes people uh... lustful.

>> No.1960327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506893136833.png -(401.8 KiB, 723x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411416

>>1960326
In other words, they are rape bait.
Etna observes with an especially dry tone
...So what, I take it that you know an Alice that could convert her, or something? You know, for if I decide to pursue it.

>> No.1960328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506893225403.png -(394.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404115

>>1960327
How do ya think I found out about it~? Yeah, I do. I just figured it's something you'd enjoy!

>> No.1960329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506893244536.jpg -(36.0 KiB, 301x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36907

>>1960322
Unfortunately for Moto a comically long wooden hook gets him by the stomach and begins to drag him into the ship! He'll soon find himself in an air lock with a pair of storm troopers.

Trooper 1: We got him!

Trooper 2: Closing the air lock.

Oh noes Moto you're getting abducted! But upon closing the airlock they may notice that the rainbows continue to spew out of the pickle. Slowly beginning to slowly repaint the room. The troopers think nothing of it.... Yet.

>> No.1960330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506893577615.png -(614.3 KiB, 832x1176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
629065

>>1960325
Well, I used to be a hero in training, but there's no real place for that here.

>> No.1960331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506893724499.png -(1.1 MiB, 875x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1126966

>>1960330
A hero? Ooo, well, you never know what could happen but yeah, this place is pretty.....easy for everyone to get along!

>> No.1960332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506893870247.png -(1.1 MiB, 1108x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1193591

>>1960328
Mm...Well, I'll keep it in mind then. But I want to actually pitch the idea to her and see what she thinks of it.
But for now...
Etna then begins to go as the duo soon come before one of the many bars located on Lighthalzn
Definitely one of the more seedy establishments judging from the lack of windows and the various rough looking people loitering near the entrance
...Lets go and get fucked.

>> No.1960333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506893996288.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 600x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435070

>>1960329
Oh jeez!

Man, a wooden cane. How can one ever foil such a foolproof strategy to capture someone!

Well, Moto will find himself dragged in, electing to try not to struggle against these guys too much.

Besides, the pickle shooting rainbows all over the place is definitely more of a concern at this point. In fact, he'll marvel at how the room is changing color before his eyes.

>> No.1960334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506894015801.png -(178.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183145

>>1960332
Mm, yes ma'am~
She'd say, slinking along and beginning to float just a few inches off the ground, following along with her friend.
This place looks fun...

>> No.1960335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506894745127.jpg -(264.0 KiB, 826x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270385

>>1960331
You got that right.

She nods and takes another sip of her juice

>> No.1960336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506894867603.png -(222.8 KiB, 545x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228157

>>1960335
You sound like you know from experience.
she says, a knowing look in her eye

>> No.1960337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506894993429.png -(439.5 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450033

>>1960334
Nodding as they enter the bar, Etna says to the ghost
Yeah, I checked it out the other day and figured it would be a good place to "hang out" at.

Meanwhile, the interior of the bar looks just about as one would have expected
The main room gloomy with only a small handful of lights providing circles of illumination, and the air thick with the smells of tobacco, alcohol, and sweat
A mixture of mercenaries, privateers, bounty hunters, and no doubt less law abiding individuals of various races and builds sit around the tables and on bar stools

>> No.1960338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506895246493.png -(168.3 KiB, 562x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172292

>>1960336
And what exactly do you mean by that, ribbit?

>> No.1960339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506895297741.gif -(126.4 KiB, 333x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129443

>>1960333
Computerized Voice: Pressurizing...

The room becomes more and more saturated and for the storm troopers the panic settles in when one of the pipes suddenly turns into a lolipop.

Trooper 1: Get this thing open!

Trooper 2: I-I can't! The controls.... They're gumdrops!

Computerized Voiced: Now play-ope[STATIC] Error... Erererererernebadabadbadfthcneh-[STATIC] Now pla-[STATIC] Trooper #124983172984 Please cease masturbababababaaaaaaaaaaating in the mess ha- [STATIC] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DdAs0PddQ

Under estimating the power of the pickle and the music suddenly blaring the troopers begin shooting at the door to get it open but the guns just spew out cotton candy. Not only that the rainbow is slowly making its way into their armor.

>> No.1960340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506895544901.png -(884.7 KiB, 910x1354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
905930

>>1960338
You've met someone extra intimate and friendly haven't you, to break you into how it goes here, right?

>> No.1960341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506896010702.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>1960339
Well what do you know, guess this really is a magic pickle after all!

Realizing that whatever's happening is a good thing, Moto will start to actively point his pickle in whatever direction he wants, first starting with painting the rest of those stormtroopers.

>> No.1960342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506897138826.jpg -(268.9 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275361

Jalter has been pretty busy since she barbequed France. Not wanting to sit on her haunches, Jalter has been busy training for last few hours. In a large, stone, cold room illuminated just enough by dim lights on the ceiling

Fully decked out in her armor she expertly swings her sword through the air as if sparring with a fierce invisible opponent. Specific swings and thrust would be so strong that the force gale coming from their movements burst out violently

>> No.1960343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506897555615.jpg -(324.1 KiB, 649x1122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331834

>>1960340
I may have, or I may not have.

>> No.1960344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506897560756.png -(99.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101409

>>1960342
Hobbling by a sweaty young man comes over, lamely waving at Jalter wearing an exhausted expression.

"I see you've been keeping yourself busy since last time, I was looking for you."

>> No.1960345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506897702961.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 1011x908) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87651

>>1960343
No need to be shy about it! I admit, I got a nice dragon girl to teach me to settle in proper.

>> No.1960346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506897739802.png -(110.1 KiB, 635x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112706

>>1960344
Jalter stops what she's doing, turning her head slightly to look over at June. With a soft grunt, Jalter sheathes her sword and faces him proper

"What do you want?"

"Why is he sweating so much?"

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)18:42.

>> No.1960347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506898335412.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>1960346
"Giving you a heads up really? Skadi's back and out of the farm, so she's likely gunning for the both of us, yeah?"
Man, she seems angry as heck again.
June sighs, shrugging to himself before letting his shoulders drop once more.

"Although it may be a teeny bit too late of a warning, I guess...?"

>> No.1960348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506898445677.jpg -(477.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
489123

>>1960345
I've got a blonde alien girl.

>> No.1960349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506898578511.jpg -(166.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170337

>>1960347
"It doesn't matter, I've been prepared to face what may after burning that cesspool."

It's mostly the reason she's been training this entire time

"I won't run nor cower. But what are you prepared to do about it?"

>> No.1960350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506898654335.jpg -(119.5 KiB, 850x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122348

>>1960348
Aww cute~ She must be special to you?

>> No.1960351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506898795480.png -(153.5 KiB, 576x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157200

>>1960350
She was one of my first friends here.

>> No.1960352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506898830300.jpg -(278.4 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285046

>>1960351
That's a good way to get started, I had to wander around for a while so this place felt really weird the first week.

Thinking back it's a wonder I lasted that long.

>> No.1960353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506899029518.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>1960349
"Hmmm, not sure about what I was going to do. I usually don't."
June looks over jalter, a tad nervous of what's to come.
"Was also thinking I could figure it out by talking with you. Skadi is one of my wives after all so I'm uncertain about what may come. She's practically like helen? Well not nearly as strong, but you get the idea. A degenerate nonetheless?"

>> No.1960354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506899069370.png -(181.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186033

>>1960337
Hehe...~ It's too bad I can't order a ghost ale or something.
she'd comment, approaching the bar, itself and floating into a seat, her back turned to the bar.

>> No.1960355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506899440754.jpg -(803.2 KiB, 1000x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
822474

>>1960341
It's screaming lots of screaming as the troopers are helpless against the pickle. Rolling around and flailing about until eventually they just stop and fall over. Things are just silent aside from The Yarbirds still blaring. But eventually the armor of one of the troopers opens up. Just cracks open like an egg. And this woman happens to pop out of it. Just who is she? No one knows. But she does swipe her hand down to open the way for Moto. So now he's free to roam the ship!

>> No.1960356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506899592204.jpg -(498.3 KiB, 710x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510271

>>1960352
I'll bet it was hard.

>> No.1960357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506899626902.jpg -(283.8 KiB, 1163x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290602

>>1960353
"Then why not just fuck her into submission then?"

"Use that degenerate mind against her."

>> No.1960358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506899748284.jpg -(249.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255097

>>1960356
Oh, I was distracted enough, but now I know how good it can be here, I can't imagine being so blind anymore.
she looks over Froggy
Nice, you keep in good shape..

>> No.1960359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506899939376.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>1960357
"...I never really thought of doing that for this. Since I normally restrain myself until I can't?"

He closes his eyes thinking about it.

"I don't think she'll entirely let us go regarding what happened anyway..."

>> No.1960360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506900417350.jpg -(188.7 KiB, 450x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193191

>>1960355
Oh thanks!

Moto will nod to show his gratitude to the newcomer, before going off skipping his way into the rest of the ship, enjoying the tune in his hand.

And everywhere he went, he would point his pickle in all directions, painting the whole ship rainbow!

>> No.1960361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506900481850.png -(503.4 KiB, 548x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515520

>>1960358
I have to to be a Hero, ribbit.

>> No.1960362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506900528849.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 1035x1466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128478

>>1960361
I think people would see you as quite the "fit" girl rather than a hero here of course.

>> No.1960363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506900547150.jpg -(107.0 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109537

>>1960354
It's fine, I'll do plenty of drinking for the both of us!
Etna retorts with a sly smile as she joins the ghost at the bar, sitting down on a stool and crossing her legs

Meanwhile, the bartender will approach the girls, a tall and bulky man with bull-like features...If not quite to the same degree as a "proper" Minotaur
Bull Man: What can I get you girls?
He asks in a bland and bored sort of tone of voice

>> No.1960364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506900617347.jpg -(471.0 KiB, 734x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482291

>>1960359
"Then induce yourself into a frenzy, I'm sure there are ways for you to achieve such a state via a spell or those potions."

She pokes June on the chest

"What choice do you have? Overpowering her is out of the question, Helen likely doesn't even care about any of this, so she won't step in to help you."

>> No.1960365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506900698807.png -(186.4 KiB, 600x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190866

>>1960363
Can't drink. Sorry. Wouldn't effect me, anyway.
She dismissively waves over her shoulder at the bartender, her eyes tracing along all the inhabitants of the bar.

>> No.1960366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506901175583.png -(243.6 KiB, 873x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249467

>>1960364
"A frenzy? I don't think losing myself to those instincts would be a good thing for either of us you know? Well, more so for you."
Potions...

"Mmm, overpowering is definitely out of the question, it'd take too long... Especially since helen's keeping that annoying seal on me..."
June grumbles under his breath.
She's probably enjoying watching all this?
"Rather than help I think she's just watching it play out."

>> No.1960367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506901583651.png -(700.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
717389

>>1960362
...A "fit girl?" I wonder how that would even work.

>> No.1960368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506901701951.jpg -(195.5 KiB, 855x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200241

>>1960367
she gives a little hearty chuckle
It's an expression for sexy, attractive!

>> No.1960369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506901873017.jpg -(58.3 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59668

>>1960366
"Don't worry about me you damn fool, worry more about yourself!"

She grimaces

"Whatever Helen's case may be. It still doesn't fare any better for you. Heh, I will fight plain and simple. I don't care what happens to me. So you better think of something."

>> No.1960370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902019729.png -(431.6 KiB, 799x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441931

>>1960369
>>1960366
And think of something quickly, since I came to check up on you two after seeing my little student all mad.
Suddenly, in a flash of light, an angel would appear at a distance from the two

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)19:53.

>> No.1960371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902066358.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>1960369
"...? Worry about myself?"
June flashes Jalter a self derisive grin.
"Why would I ever do that?"

"I get it. That's why I'm wracking my head for an answer..."
>>1960370
"I forgot that you were also..."
June heaves a defeated sigh, letting his body slump forward. Picking himself back up he scratches the back of his head.
...Goddamn this seal.

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)19:54.

>> No.1960372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902263361.png -(96.6 KiB, 504x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98907

>>1960368
Oh, I see. I guess so. It's still kinda hard to see myself as sexy.

>> No.1960373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902348582.jpg -(490.5 KiB, 1000x1528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502311

>>1960372
I'm sure many others would tell you different!

>> No.1960374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902380173.jpg -(87.1 KiB, 640x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89188

>>1960365
Etna: I'll take a nice tall glass of mead, thanks!
The albino requests with a smile, to which the bull man grunts and goes to prepare her order
The slime infested girl joining the ghost at checking out the other patrons in the meantime

And as should not come as any surprise, some of the other patrons are returning the favor
Men and women both are eying the ghost and the albino, including what looks to be a group of gang members judging from their matching leather jackets

>> No.1960375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902474354.jpg -(478.4 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
489930

>>1960370
>>1960371
"You're a fucking idio--"

"....!?"

As the flash of light occurs, Jalter's eyes wince and looks ahead at the figure now standing before them a short distance away

"You there! Who are you?"

Demanded to know Jalter while looking at the angel

"Is she supposed to be an angel?"

>> No.1960376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902688967.jpg -(547.7 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560894

>>1960373
Many other have, ribbit.

>> No.1960377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902698717.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 512x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52263

>>1960370
>>1960369
My, you're a rude one, aren't you?
She then looks to June
I came here to take you both back... and likely punish you two as well for torching a random street in france.

>> No.1960378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902714024.png -(394.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404115

>>1960374
The ghost would cross her legs, brushing the slit at the side of the fabric in order to show as much of her thigh as possible with a mischievous grin that was... Well, not subtle.

>> No.1960379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902751809.jpg -(174.8 KiB, 850x1351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178975

>>1960376
Then don't worry about it.
she takes the likely now empty cup
My drink'll keep the good flow going too.

>> No.1960380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506902955041.jpg -(245.1 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251001

>>1960360
She'd give him a nod and return to her shell as a puddle of rainbow goop. The other armor would crack open and begin to spew out flowers and even a bunny would emerge to hop around a while. Moto would find the Ship's corridor rather populated. The screams were inherently broadcast over the ship's PA system. And as a result he would find fire teams surrounding the airlock chamber. However with Moto running out with so much as a care they open fire but they would find their laser weapons useless as there was enough rainbow content saturating the airlock that it'd flow out into the ship as well and any and all projectiles turn into little puffs of cotton candy, caramel, and chocolate. But lets face it they'er storm troopers. They're not gonna hit him regardless. Instead they wind up hitting each other and screaming wildly as they're subject to sweet things rather than the release of death. Moto would find himself free to paint the ship and people with his pickle. He would wind up getting some in someone eyes and blinding him to where he's screaming and seeing forever. And this goes with anyone he also manages to paint. With the exception of one such individual. Lord Vader.

Splash!

Where you just managed to stick your pickle in his ramen bowl he was enjoying. You can tell because he had noodles on his chopsticks.

.....

He slurps the noodles into his helmet while his iconic respitory system sound manages to cut through the screaming of the troops that followed him. How does he manage to eat the noodles? The only logical answer is Skills.

>> No.1960381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506903182698.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>1960380
All of the screams Moto would filter out, grabbing some of the candified bullets in mid-air and having a bit of a snack.

Course, the sound of his pickle hitting that ramen would get his attention, quickly removing said pickle.

Sorry bout that. Noodles look good though.

>> No.1960382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506903573987.png -(793.5 KiB, 1478x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812521

>>1960378
It won't be long until the apparent leader of the possible gang stands up from the group's table, a giant of a man who's jacket is unzipped to expose his huge and musclebound bronze skinned chest
The expanse of muscled flesh rippling with fanciful and vividly hued tattoos
And so striding over to where the two girls sit, he soon grins at them while going
Muscle Man: Hey there, little ladies~ What brings two girls like you to a seedy pit like this?

>> No.1960383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506903650762.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>1960370
"Well of course I'm an idiot, Otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation at all. Say it more if it helps."

"Not much we can do here, seeing as she's even bigger than skadi anyway...
>>1960377
"And here I thought skadi would be the one to arrive first for that."

>> No.1960384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904185880.png -(347.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355456

>>1960377
>>1960383
"I have no reason to bother with niceties."

Truth is Jalter was also expecting Skadi. She didn't know about the angel's existence until mere moments ago. Jalter just laughs bitterly and changes back to her regular clothing via a flash of light

"Let's just get this shit over with..."

>> No.1960385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904264222.jpg -(96.4 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98745

>>1960379
...Huh? What do you mean? Is this spiked?

>> No.1960386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904290118.png -(160.5 KiB, 550x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164380

>>1960385
No! It's just healthy for you! I'd never do something like that.

>> No.1960387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904395977.png -(4.4 MiB, 1925x1380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4589554

>>1960384
>>1960383
Oh? You're not going to resist?
She'd ask? She was hoping for a struggle at least

>> No.1960388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904606214.png -(170.6 KiB, 754x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174697

>>1960387
>>1960384
"Mmm... Yeah, just go ahead and start I guess? Jeanne's right."
I'm surprised she resigned to. I just hope they don't tell her about all this.

"What's next Illias?"

>> No.1960389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904755577.png -(153.5 KiB, 576x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157200

>>1960386
Oh, okay. You never know around here.

>> No.1960390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904899570.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 799x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62382

>>1960381
..... [RESPIRATION] Do they really...? [HEAVY MECHANICAL BREATHING]

He hands over the bowl to Moto.

I've been looking for you for a long time

>> No.1960391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904924721.jpg -(925.0 KiB, 1400x1871) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
947222

>>1960387
>>1960388
"So her name is Illias?"

"Kuh, what sort of twisted bullshit will an damn angel submit us to..."

Jalter looks silently at Illias, the Frenchwoman's expression is obviously angry. But she says nothing

"I'll get at Skadi yet..."

>> No.1960392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506904937642.png -(884.7 KiB, 910x1354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
905930

>>1960389
No don't worry about me, if there's anything I can say this place hasn't done it hasn't made me one of THOSE types.

>> No.1960393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506905027870.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97532

>>1960390
Oh thanks.

He'll take the bowl and eat some of those noodles, being sure to slurp them down as that's how you're supposed to enjoy noodles

Mmm, awesome...and wait, really? Why would you want to find me?

>> No.1960394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506905545043.png -(184.4 KiB, 596x791) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188790

>>1960392
Can I have some more?

>> No.1960395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506905711439.png -(222.8 KiB, 545x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228157

>>1960394
Sure, half-off for the first refill~
she starts to pour a little more with a smile on her face, hoping this starts word of mouth spreading, needs cash

>> No.1960396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506905741277.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 742x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106191

>>1960391
>>1960388
Well, I'm not really the one who is angry at you two, so I believe I will bring skadi here.
I just wanted to help my little student.
She'll be the one to punish you both... then maybe I'll join in too...
I'll just be around to make sure nothing goes wrong.

>> No.1960397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506905805996.jpg -(90.5 KiB, 900x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92663

>>1960249
Mhm, everyone knows only one thing, the pleasures of life, of all kinds.
she says, with a nod, going through the gym

>> No.1960398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906103378.png -(155.5 KiB, 467x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159278

>>1960382
The ghost would grin up at the man, mouthing one single word.
"Dick."

>> No.1960399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906201891.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>1960396
>>1960391
"You say that but..."
June trails off not finishing his words.
She's not that smart on her own... So what's prolly gonna happen is...? Well I'm not that smart either I can't tell what goes on in her head at this point.
"Nevermind."

As he finishes his words a gate forms a few feet away from Illias. Jalter'd probably recognize the form being a sharper, stronger version of the one june and her used before. A single figure exits from, arms crossed she glares at the two.
Skadi: "Mmmmmm, you two... Is there anything you want to say first? Like- Who are you anyway?"
Skadi squints at jalter looking her over, not being very impressed.

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)21:03.

>> No.1960400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906535000.png -(24.4 KiB, 255x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24999

>>1960293
>>1960293
Yes that would help. I can still use flamethrower at the very least...

Virgil: Can we not use it on me at least Camilla?

She already set his tie a blaze once before so he laughs nervously while she stares at him.

Camilla: If you can keep me happy I wont see any reason to light you on fire...

Her hefty tail would flick and strew about some more of Virgil's shit in his room.

Virgil: Well then lets not waste any time! Lets go get that tail of yours in order!

Virgil reaches out to grab Camilla's hand to lead her down to the baths and her face just turns a brighter shade of red she flubs with her words a bit and then sets Virgil's arm on fire.

Virgil: AAAAH! FIRE! FIRE!

Virgil would run off batting his arm trying to get the fire out and would even go rolling around where there isn't fancy rugs.

Camilla: M-Moron! I didn't tell you could grab me like THAT!

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)21:08.

>> No.1960401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906581452.png -(162.5 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166406

>>1960397
Yes pretty much for the most part... I can understand the joy but sometimes it feels hollow...
She shrugged and looked around the gym.
Well at least I heard we're supposed to start getting more challengers soon enough.

>> No.1960402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906736800.jpg -(107.0 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109537

>>1960398
Etna: That just about sums it up, yeah.
The albino adds to that single word as her drink arrives, soon getting out some cash and slapping it down on the counter as she continues to speak
Etna: And I bet you and your crew are thinking of passing us around as cumdumpsters for awhile, yeah?

To which the bear of a man shrugs with a rueful look to him as he replies
Muscle Man: Well yeah, and I figured the two of you were the types to go along with that.

>> No.1960403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906811865.png -(168.3 KiB, 562x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172292

>>1960395
The froggy gulps the juice down, licking around the cup to get every drop

>> No.1960404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906983466.jpg -(113.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116227

>>1960393
Darth doesn't answer instead Moto finds himself being force grabbed and the rainbow ramen bowl to be taken away!

I find your lack of awareness for high sodium content disturbing... [MOOO!]

Was that really a cow just now?

You are the catalist I need for the galatic empire's newest weapon! [MEOW] Take him away!

And so Moto finds himself restrained in some kind of containment sheild bubble. Granted this doesn't stop the rainbows but it does create a kind of a veil that's pretty cool.

>> No.1960405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506906986953.jpg -(484.7 KiB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496355

>>1960401
Not with some of the friends I've had, you are too engaged to feel hollow~
she giggles before having a sigh
Yes, I heard the pokemon scene has been lacking but I hope it does pick up, maybe I should take mine training around a little more.

>> No.1960406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506907056090.jpg -(661.1 KiB, 1013x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
677006

>>1960403
I think I got myself a regular in the making!
she gives Tsu a rub on the back as she gulps it down
Please tell your friends and all, I love to sell this, and meet interesting people.

>> No.1960407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506907192011.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116622

>>1960404
Having the bowl taken away will cause Moto to gasp!

No! Not the noodles! They're so good!

RIP Rainbow Ramen. Gone but never forgotten.

Wait, weapon? What sort of weapon?

He'll sit in the bubble, unable to do anything else except paint the area around him rainbow.

>> No.1960408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506907857756.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 528x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43397

>>1960400
And sitting where she was Megan would just watch this idly and nervously.
I shouldn't get involved anymore than I already did.
And then the Fox set him on fire Megan jumping up in shock.
Hey STOP DROP AND ROLL!!
She'd wince at that and look at the bare floof....
How about we all just walk down together and you keep the fire to yourself... I think everyone knows where it is... okay?
Have to keep this from getting worse.

>> No.1960409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506907920000.jpg -(107.5 KiB, 595x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110044

>>1960396
>>1960399
Jalter gaze moves towards Skadi and focuses on her. She then grins, she's been waiting for this

"None of that other crap matters!"

Starts walking towards Skadi

"We didn't get to finish last time!"

And with that, the foolish and anger fueled french lunges at Skadi with incredible speed. Jalter quickly summons her sword and swings with the intent of causing Skadi grievous amounts of harm. Jalter is as Jalter does...she didn't care, she didn't care what was in store for her. Or how much worse she made things for herself by attacking Skadi

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)21:32.

>> No.1960410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506908262493.jpg -(135.8 KiB, 830x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139039

>>1960405
Heh, that's only on the few times I'm alone...
Like when she's sitting here in this chair waiting for challengers being bored.
You really should, maybe you should try a gym or two also, not to win but just for practice.

>> No.1960411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506908281031.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 672x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293014

Today finds Alter visiting Aurora again, and today she is spending her time in one of the local parks
...Where she is destroying Monster kids at a collectible figurine tabletop war game, claiming her choice of figurines as her prizes
...Pathetic. You left your flanks completely open.
She admonishes a cat loli after yet another crushing victory, reaching to take one of the feline girl's figurines
I'll be taking this one.

Alter's selection soon earning some mournful wailing from the young kitty
Cat Loli: N-No...No! Not Magnificent Magical Marie!

>> No.1960412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506908322314.png -(378.6 KiB, 908x829) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387653

>>1960409
>>1960399
Another girl Helen wanted to add to the Harem, she hasn't been broken in yet though.
Ilias would say, since she spends her time observing events anyway, so she'd likely know this stuff

>> No.1960413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506908463250.jpg -(132.5 KiB, 783x1021) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135660

>>1960410
Nothing wrong with trying to win isn't there? Showing others the light that the challenge can be done~
she says with a smile
If I get the time, it's going to get busy this month. Speaking of which, I'll be sure to put out some promotion for you if you wish.

>> No.1960414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506909501000.jpg -(455.4 KiB, 800x1094) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466289

>>1960413
I'd try some of the easier gyms first if you can find them.
She'd say with a coy smile before inviting her a little closer again.
Could you do that, I want to have a grand Halloween party this year and I want a lot more people this time, last time I only got a couple dozen, was disappointed... please invite some people and come yourself!
I should invite Sanary and all my other friends.

Last edited 17/10/01(Sun)21:58.

>> No.1960415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506909793890.jpg -(67.0 KiB, 398x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68652

>>1960414
I'll be sure to, I'll make sure your event this year has a LOT more people. There is a nice party atmosphere around with a lot of people, just the other week there was a large party for a young man that was a big hit, people want a good time.

>> No.1960416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506910196802.png -(1.2 MiB, 1218x1274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1239291

>>1960415
Good, Good, just make sure you come yourself at least once alright, we'll make it a full festival for the dead and everything...
Her tail was wagging now, isn't she cute?
I didn't hear about it...
Not like she knows about Virgil, though she does know Lupul at least.

>> No.1960417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506910340419.jpg -(126.2 KiB, 700x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129186

>>1960416
Of course I will Amanda~
she spots her tail wagging and cannot resist petting her a little more
I'm just starting to get curious what you want most from this event. I'll be going out in costume too of course.

>> No.1960418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506910844915.jpg -(477.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
489123

>>1960406
I'll be sure to! It's great!

>> No.1960419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911026086.png -(544.2 KiB, 700x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557239

>>1960418
Bring your blonde friend if you want too~ If she is as nice as you, I'm all for it~
she says checking out Tsu

>> No.1960420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911082977.jpg -(547.7 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560894

>>1960419
No baseball butt

She'll be the first one I tell, ribbit!

>> No.1960421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911228888.png -(160.5 KiB, 550x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164380

>>1960420
her ribbiting seems to catch on with Mallow now
Aww, that's so cute how you make that noise..

>> No.1960422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911297688.jpg -(498.3 KiB, 710x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510271

>>1960421
Well, I'm a frog.

>> No.1960423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911300352.png -(373.9 KiB, 675x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382840

>>1960417
Which would cause her eyes to light up with hearts as she nuzzled Lux's arm.
Not must I want people to have fun, I want to see 'trick or treaters' spooky costumes, people playing pranks and all sorts of things, we plan to have candy and even a 'haunted hall' for the kids..
With REAL GHOSTS too... and whatever undead MGs she can recruit over the next two weeks...

>> No.1960424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911495175.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 1035x1466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128478

>>1960422
A cute frog!
she says leaning in to give Tsu a little hug

>> No.1960425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911586361.jpg -(187.8 KiB, 899x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192278

>>1960423
Hehe, I'll even help fund some candy for you, some for kids and the grown ups alike.
with her arm nuzzled, she gives Amanada a little peck on the forehead, she's just too much

>> No.1960426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911684280.jpg -(803.2 KiB, 1000x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
822474

>>1960407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

With the containment shield up Darth Vader no longer responds. Moto can hear scattered chatter about docking permissions. They seem to have taken him to the bridge for the moment. Something about a dead start? That doesn't sound right. Well regardless it'd be a minute before Moto would be on the move again. And he'd move for a while in his rainbow tinted prison. Eventually the containment field gives way and he finds two troopers beside him and they place this cube over his pickle and then restrain his hands. This cube is probably meant to contain it's powers or maybe something else. But for now he's being locked into some kind of fixture out of the corner of his eye he'll see a trail of color. But he might see a pair of eyes and a head pop out of the trail.

>> No.1960427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911897918.jpg -(183.6 KiB, 752x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188051

>>1960425
Well if you want, sure, you can come and help out too as well if you like... more the merrier, we'll have a nice party after the candy for the kids too!
And as she pecked her on the head Amanda would sit up and peck her on the lips, giving her a nice jolt that'd leave her wet..

>> No.1960428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506911966685.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>1960408
Virgil does just that but then out of nowhere the castle AI dumps about a five gallon bucket's worth of water over the prince. Virgil would get up and shake out his wet and somewhat charred clothes.

Virgil: Y-Yeah... Lets go with that Megan....

Camilla: Idiot...

And so the duo would start down to the baths!

>> No.1960429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506912020276.jpg -(504.3 KiB, 1020x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516450

>>1960426
Well given all he was able to do for a long time, Moto will continue to sit in the bubble. Sure he was listening into what they were saying around him, but it's not like he'd really be able to use that information at the moment.

As for when he's freed, he'd be so surprised that he'd likely fall on his ass with a loud thump, leaving it easy for the troopers to contain the rainbows shooting out of his pickle

Though that stuff isn't as important as OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT COMING OUT OF THE TRAIL OF COLOR?!?

>> No.1960430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506912062080.jpg -(439.9 KiB, 666x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450450

>>1960427
She would get quite the jolt out of the kiss, but blush after she recovers from it and lean in to give Amanada a longer kiss
Mmm~

>> No.1960431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506912669928.jpg -(318.9 KiB, 695x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326547

>>1960429
The two troopers strapping him in would look at the trail since he's looking at it and would find nothing there. Moto of course would've seen his acquaintance fall back into the trail. Where the two would shrug and just finish strapping him to stand aside. Oh god Moto there's machinery charging up what do?

>> No.1960432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506912873230.png -(203.0 KiB, 649x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207822

Lysella sits against a tree, taking a break from killing the bad kind of monsters that apparently had cropped up around the town. She wonders how the latent air of the city hadn't monsterized these creatures, since even dumb animals usually become less inclined to savagery. The littlest lilim figures the aura of the city wasn't as powerful this far out...

It really is peaceful out here... at least when me and Fendril aren't beating up dire animals.
She gives a shrug, then goes back to her book.

>> No.1960433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506912904481.jpg -(49.2 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50430

>>1960428
And now his clothes are half destroyed too.
Welcome to the club...
She'd joke idly as she glanced at him.
Yeah let's go before something else happens.
And so they headed for the baths, Megan letting them lead since she's never gone... think of how that looks through Virgil leading two naked fox chicks.

>> No.1960434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506913038771.png -(439.5 KiB, 1024x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450013

>>1960430
And Amanda seemed to have wanted that the Raiju letting her hold the kiss as long as she wanted.
Mmmmmmmmm...
Before finally letting go and sitting back on the chair, robes loose as she giggled.
Nice kiss like usual...
And space.

>> No.1960435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506913056405.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>1960431
...Ah?

Moto will take note of his acquaintance take cover in the trail, assuming that she had come to help him out.

So obviously, rather than struggle, he would go ahead and look around the room, trying to fully understand what's going on, especially all that machinery! What could that be for I wonder?

>> No.1960436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506913677711.png -(207.3 KiB, 816x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212230

>>1960432
It wouldn't be long before a certain shadow would find its way to its own source.
Well well well. What have we here?

The shadow appears from the dark trees.
Nose in a book, as always. How predictable~

>> No.1960437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506914004643.png -(709 B, 64x64) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709

>>1960431
>>1960435
Hey isn't that Jerry over in the corner pretending not to laugh while he pretends to work on some sort of equipment while giggling to himself?
Mmhmmmm...
He might even wave before walking off... giggling up a storm before getting yanked by someone just out of sight!

>> No.1960438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506915369521.jpg -(650.8 KiB, 850x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
666469

>>1960435
Several green beams concentrate onto Moto's Pickle into the cube! It's concentrating the rainbow beam into something destructive! OH NOES!

Computerized Voice: Charging at 80%.

It is at this time his rainbow created companion makes a straight shot into the cube! Causing klaxons to go off!

Computerized Voice: Warning... Warning... Foreign object detected. Overload imminent.

Moto would feel the pressure getting more and more intense until...

BOOM!

He suddenly shoots the largest god damn most colorful fucking beam he's ever witnessed. You could swear it went on for an eternity. In the aftermath there was something like rainbow steps leading out the tube cutting through the thick metal of the station. But when it was over things just went quiet. Except after a moment Moto would hear... Laughter?

>> No.1960439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506915870654.jpg -(154.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157878

>>1960438
Moto would watch the massive rainbow beam go off, likely feeling quite a relief as a result.

...Huh?

Moto would listen for the laughter, before noticing the stairs.

>>1960437
Sorry Moto was more focused on other things to notice Jerry, it happens. I mean this isn't exactly an everyday sort of occurrence that's happening right now.

>> No.1960440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506916981348.gif -(519.3 KiB, 384x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
531767

>>1960439
They ride on horses and have a very uniform laughter they'll come into view, throw a baseball at moto. it would come quite close. Laugh and then promptly leave by way of the magical rainbow trail he managed to shoot out of his magical pickle.

>> No.1960441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506917082383.jpg -(125.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128371

>>1960402
Sure am! 'Course, that's only if you're alright sticking your dicks in a ghost~ Fufufu...
She says, making silly motions as if she... were actually spooky.
And I'll bet ya are~ I probably won't even be the strangest thing you've fucked, huh~?

>> No.1960442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506917648860.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261119

>>1960440
Mongolians?

Moto would be struck bewildered by their presence, before finally deciding that it was time to investigate more, grabbing the baseball and looking at it before proceeding up the rainbow stairs

>> No.1960443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506917796042.png -(439.5 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450033

>>1960441
Etna: Yup! We're both just a pair of dirty little sluts, eager to have our bodies used in all sorts of ways.
The albino comments as she sips at her honey drink

As for the big guy, he lets out a chuckle as he says
Muscle Man: Heh, you know it, babe. Me and my bros don't care what you are as long as you look hot and have holes we can fuck.
Then with those words said he reaches out to give Yurea's chest a squeeze right there and then!
Roughly kneading the ghostly mounds, unless she decides to pull a fast one on him

>> No.1960444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506918073501.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1960433
Virgil: Im just lucky my mom knows how to make clothes good as new...

Virgil wanted to walk beside Megan but with him leading that makes it difficult. So he winds up walking beside Camilla. He'd reach out to touch her fluff but she stares daggers at him.

Camilla: I said not to touch me.

Virgil: But it's just your tail... How many times have I touched your tails in the past?

Camilla: That was when I was still a Vulpix.

And so they reach the Mana Baths and Virgil will start removing his clothes while Camilla just goes right in. It's got white mana going through it so she'd find herself not as unreasonably grumpy but only slight grump since white mana's to calm down and relax and Blue mana flushes out all the aggression and shit.

>> No.1960445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506918298008.png -(181.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186033

>>1960443
Aah..~
She'd squirm in the man's grasp, shaking her hips.
Aaah, I love being handled roughly...! Tell me your cock is huge too, loverboy~

>> No.1960446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506918645530.jpg -(87.1 KiB, 640x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89188

>>1960445
Muscle Man: Oh yeah, you bet it is.
The man answers with a lewd grin as he continues to feel up Yurea, his eyes glimmering with hunger and desire
Muscle Man: I had it augmented to turn it into the perfect bitch hammer, an-

However the last of his words are cut off as the bartender makes a loud throat clearing sound and says
Bull Man: If you're going to fuck her then take her to the back room. That is what it's there for after all.

To which Etna raises a brow at the Bull as she goes
Etna: Wait so, you've got a room that's dedicated to people fucking or something?

Which earns a shrug from the bovine as he answers
Bull Man: Well yeah, I figured it would be better to have something like that instead of people banging in the back alley or in the restrooms.

>> No.1960447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506918855124.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>1960444
I once thought about learning to sow, but now I don't see it as a high priority...
After all she's been naked so often now that it's another 'outfit'. and eventually she'd take her place on the other side of him once she was more sure of things... though Camilla's protests against tail touching would cause Megan to reluctantly pull her own hand away from touching her tail with a frown...
Darn it... it's just so big...
of course when they got to the mana baths she'd be surprised because she's never actually seen them... or at least not like this.
What kind of baths are these?
Megan would as as she slowly dipped into the water.

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)00:34.

>> No.1960448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506918936016.jpg -(109.8 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112464

>>1960446
...
Yurea would lean back, looking over at the bartender.
Weird. You should join us! Take one of those bottles and shove it inside me! Always wanted to try that.

>> No.1960449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506919600907.jpg -(555.9 KiB, 850x793) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569237

>>1960442
He would find those colorful stairs to act like the speed booster pads from sonic where once he was on it he was zooming through space once again I mean seriously look at all the fucking stars and planets going by.

>> No.1960450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506919804088.png -(818.7 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
838380

>>1960448
Shaking his head, the Bull replies
Bull Man: Sorry, but I'm on the clock. Come back after closing and I might take you up on that offer then.

Etna then lets out a chuckle as she says
Etna: It's fine, we've got plenty of boys already from the look of things.
And then quickly finishing off her drink with a serious of long gulps, Etna wipes her mouth with the back of her hand before going
Etna: ...So! Lets head into that back room and get this show on the road, hm~?

And as would be expected the leader of the gang is more than eager to follow Etna's words, letting go of Yurea for now as he turns to where his crew is sitting and, with a sharp whistle, goes
Muscle Man: C'mon, boys! Lets show these girls a real good time!
And with that his crew scramble up from their chairs and begin heading towards a door located over on the back wall of the room

>> No.1960451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506920228013.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105083

>>1960450
Yurea would "go ghost", floating up and reappearing on the leader's shoulders, just like a kid getting a ride.
Woohooo~ And we're off~!

>> No.1960452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506920462304.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>1960447
Virgil had bathed his little vulpix before but Camilla was a much bigger girl now to say the least. He knew of a setting neither of the girls knew about. And it would be a for sure way for all three of them to unwind.

Well the Mana baths have water being infused with the mana generators that power the castle's systems and the like. The default setting is white mana which relaxes and heals the body. Blue mana clears your mind and is great for bad days.

Virgil would get into the pool himself.

Then of course there's the red mana setting which warms the water and the body a bit more~

He'd turn the dial to 88% on the red mana. Thankfully his lack attention also managed to turn the blue mana knob to about 47%. So while the effects of red mana would be nearly instant they'd at least keep their heads. Somewhat at least. Still that is a lot of Mana and the one detail Virgil left out is that Megan may be a bit antsier than before and Camilla being newly monstered was rather sensitive to it. Meanwhile Virgil just casually entered the mana pool splashed water on his face and casually began to pluck objects out of Camilla's oversized tail. The mana pool was very large but her tail was pretty much half the pool!

Camilla: H-Hey!

Virgil: Now, now Camilla. We can't properly groom your tail with these in it now can we?

Camilla: I will hurt you if you're too rough with it.

Virgil will continue doing his part while Camilla would squirm around from the mana.

Virgil: It would help if you sat still Camilla~

Camilla: Im trying...!

>> No.1960453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506920737955.jpg -(54.2 KiB, 600x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55528

>>1960451
And so the gangbang in the making entered the back room of the bar, which has been converted into something of an orgy room
Mattresses laid out all over the floor, and the room just reeks of sweat and sex
And there is already some "love"making going on, where a group of men are holding down a girl of 10 or 11 years at most as they fuck her hard and brutally
Weak little sobs being heard from the girl, but judging from her lack of resistance the men have already been raping her for quite awhile now
Etna: ....
Etna's previously cheerful and eager demeanor drops when she sees that scene, but the gang members pay little attention to it as their leader goes

Muscle Man: I hope you girls know what you're getting into, 'cause we aren't letting you two go any time soon.

>> No.1960454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506920892518.jpg -(744.6 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762487

>>1960452
Mana baths, that's pretty cool, wish they had more things like that... these feel... pretty good, soothing even...
She'd settle more and more into the water until she laid completely out in it, barely even looking up as he got in as she listened to his explanation....
So white and blue... and Red...
If I remember right each type have a different characteristic...
As he began picking stuff out of that tail Megan began feeling very... flustered.
Ahhh....
She sat up in the water suddenly feeling a bit of a quivering need inside her as she watched him play.
Do you need some help there....
She'd say as she waded over to the tail her own tails squirming from the Mana's effect on her.

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)01:08.

>> No.1960455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506921112280.jpg -(138.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142037

>>1960453
...
Yurea would gently nudge Etna in the side, giving her a discerning look. If they were going to do something about it, it had to be now.

>> No.1960456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506922167173.png -(39.4 KiB, 367x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40302

>>1960454
Virgil stops what he's doing and looks up. With a smile.

Why yes Megan I would like some help. But first I need help getting Camilla sitting still.

Camilla: What's that supposed to mean?

And so Virgil scoots behind Camilla and he gropes her big ol' boobies!!

Camilla: AH! She writhes at his touch. Wh-What are you doing!?

Virgil: Megan and I are gonna help you sit still~

Camilla: I-It's not helping you Moron! Cut it out! I-I'll seriously hurt you!

Virgil: But I'm your trainer Camilla, and as your trainer I should help you get used to your new body. It's rather lovely don't you agree Megan~?

He'd say playing with the fox's boob while he spread one of her legs for Megan as if inviting her to do something. And with the Red Mana flowing it wouldn't be a terrible idea.

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)01:29.

>> No.1960457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506922858427.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 875x1124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82504

>>1960456
Sitting still...
She'd blush as she got closer to the naked duo the other's struggles causing her to eye her chest and even down lower.. and Virgil as well until he moved behind her leaving Megan staring at the busty Vulpix.
Yes, I'm sure there's some things about your body... you should know...
Megan crawled a little closer her hands reaching out to touch the other breast while her other hand reached down under the water between her legs.
She just looks so.. Hot...
Pun intended?

>> No.1960458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506924208492.png -(35.1 KiB, 304x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35975

>>1960454
Virgil: Just relax Camilla, you'll enjoy this little lesson~

Virgil was still playing with her boobie clearly having fun with the size of it.

Camilla: I-If you keep doing this I'll ne-Aaaaah~!

With Megan lowering her hand to her nether region Camilla holds her breath and tries not to let out too loud of a yelp or a moan. But it's easy to tell this part of her body is really sensitive.

Virgil: We wont do anything too strange to you, right Megan~?

Megan may be able to see Virgil's excitement under the water but he's playing with an entirely different place

>> No.1960459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506924535978.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1960458
I promise you'll like it... just like I do... there's advantages to a body like this.... lots of them.
She'd blush and wink at Virgil she could tell he was turned on and at around this point the Red Mana was sending her back into her lust mode... the fox giving a naughty grin before she spread the other girl's lower lips, running her thumb along her love button the fox's other hand reaching up towards her ears.

No we just both want to make you feel good so you'll like this body... and I promise you'll love this by the end...

Megan's own tails are waving in excitement behind her as she smiled... her other hand moving from her ears towards her tails as she continued to try and see if she could make the fox feel good.

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)02:08.

>> No.1960460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506926047760.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>1960459
Haaahn~!

Camilla recoiled at Megan's touch as her fingers went inside of her and this sensation was totally new to her. And thanks to Virgil fiddling around with her backside she doesn't have much room for protest.

Virgil: I think she's already enjoying it~

Virgil keeps playing with her breast with his other hand and takes in a rather content breath.

Virgil: Maybe after a while we'll trade places Megan, her backside is absolutely plump~

The prince was having fun, in a bold way too. If it weren't for the fact monsters thrive off of sex this could technically be considered rape.

>> No.1960461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506926551414.jpg -(248.9 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254891

>>1960460
Megan's fingers just kept probing and stroking her insides even as her other hand kept playing with her body, running along her ears and tail even as she leaned closer and closer to the busty firefox... the Red Mana driving her resistances down more and more, her thoughts turning to all the things all three of them could do.
Yes, I really think she's liking this alot...
She'd even give the fox a small kiss before looking past her to Virgil...
Heh, sure I wouldn't mind a trade, I'm sure there's something you can give her too....
Look at her tails go, she's so turned on from this... those monster instincts going full blast now, what has been unleashed!!
Just say when...
And from behind not only could she get her rear she'd be right next to that lovely tail, a win win!

>> No.1960462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506983458851.png -(1.1 MiB, 800x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1149578

It's one of those slow days for a certain Immortal, and as such she has found herself at Lighthalzn's artificial beach, lounging around on a beach chair since she found it mildly pleasant last time
Although she has decided to bring work with her anyway, a tablet computer in hand as she goes over various information and data regarding her band of mercs

>> No.1960463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506983729615.png -(83.6 KiB, 468x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85632

>>1960462
Ada found herself in that artificial beach. Her reason being there was mostly just out of curiosity. She examines, tastes, sniffs and touches at various things and people. Likely causing some harmless ruckus for the most part. Though she likely earned some ire from some less than friendly sorts, she pays them no mind

Eventually she finds herself near Scath as she comes out of the sand and shakes some of it loose. No doubt inadvertently sprinkling Scath with some

>> No.1960464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506984447048.jpg -(91.0 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93150

>>1960463
Frowning slightly as she shields the screen of her tablet against the spray of sand, the Immortal then raises a brow at the alien hybrid as she goes
Oh...? What do we have here?
No doubt wondering if someone lost control of their pet as she glances around for a possible owner

>> No.1960465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506984645653.png -(150.6 KiB, 512x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154223

>>1960464
She won't see anyone that looks like they're looking for something. Nor is there anyone near the alien. Though with Scath saying that out loud it attracted the alien over to her. Ada sniffs her and examines her from top to bottom before she curiously looks at her tablet's screen

>> No.1960466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506985209058.jpg -(729.6 KiB, 1500x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
747116

>>1960465
...Well, it doesn't seem like you're here with anyone.
The Immortal concludes as she moves to brush some of the sand off of her, with an amused smile soon appearing on her face when the hybrid gets close and starts examining everything
And you are certainly an inquisitive girl, aren't you?
Scath making little effort to hide the screen, since all it is showing right now is financial spreadsheets

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)19:00.

>> No.1960467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506985840679.png -(60.3 KiB, 277x285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61784

>>1960466
>>1960466
After looking at the spreadsheets for a few more seconds Ada turns to look at Scath. Her tongue hangs from her mouth and nods at her words. Now Scath will know she understands her at least

Ada then places various little trinkets on Scath's toned torso. They're shiny coins, earrings, rings and other shiny things that she likely found within the sands of the artificial beach they're in

Seems she wants to share her finding with Scath, she seems to be quick to trust others

>> No.1960468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506986745229.png -(568.1 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581783

>>1960467
The Immortal's look of amusement grows as Ada shows more and more signs of playful sentience, a brief chuckle escaping from her as she says
My, are you trying to win my favor with those offerings?
Her tone and demeanor making it obvious that she's just kidding

>> No.1960469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506987345987.png -(88.9 KiB, 280x361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91033

>>1960468
Ada stares at the trinkets, and then back at Scath. She'll smile and chooses an item from the small pile. Using her hand she'll take it places it away from the others. As if she really is parting with something for Scath to keep

And it just a shiny Nuka Cola bottle cap!

>> No.1960470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506988440491.jpg -(102.3 KiB, 800x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104718

>>1960469
Oh...?
Watching as Ada separates that bottle cap from the rest of the pile, the Immortal continues to smile as she soon says
An interesting little trinket...I assume that you intend for me to keep it?

>> No.1960471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506988929749.png -(71.2 KiB, 253x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72863

>>1960470
Ada simply smiles and nods at Scath's words. Looks like she made a friend! Of course, Ada's earlier shenanigans did anger a few folk...

Soon a large burly man with horns approaches the alien and Scath and he isn't looking so chipper

Brute: "Found ya! You thought I was gonna let you get away with spilling my drink all over my trunks?! That chick I was trying to fuck laughed and walked away! Heh, you're small but I guess you'll have to do~"

The large man grins sinisterly as Ada simply stared up at him

Brute: "What'sa matter? Intimidated~? Maybe if you come along quietly I may decide not to be so rough~"

To which Ada just shakes her head and sticks her long tongue out at him in a mocking manner

Brute: "I ain't askin'!"

The large man looks like he's losing his patience

>> No.1960472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506989332973.png -(1.1 MiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1142928

>>1960471
....
Scathach's good mood quickly lessens as that brute of a man yells at and threatens Ada
The Immortal quietly turning off her tablet and slipping it inside of a beach bag before she goes
It seems that you have drawn the attention of an undisciplined mutt, young one.
Speaking to Ada like the man before them isn't even worth addressing

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)20:08.

>> No.1960473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506990420744.png -(78.0 KiB, 289x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79870

>>1960472
Brute: "Shut the hell up!"

Yelled the man looking ticked up and glares at Scath. Although he eyes her up and down, even he can't deny her good looks

Brute: "Actually...I got something for that mouth of yours~ But first, you're coming with me you little shit!"

And then he'll reach for Ada but then his arm is violently struck away by something that was very fast. Which causes the large man to step back in pain

Brute: "GAH! The fuck was that?!"

Though Scath was likely able to tell that the alien whipped at his hand with her tail

Brute: "You bitch!"

With that, the brute swung at Ada with his fist. But then Ada has her tail coiled around his wrist and it's stopped dead in its tracks. That's when Ada started hissing and showing rows upon rows of razor sharp teeth

Brute: "The hell is this...!?"

His face has blood running down it

>> No.1960474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506990745338.jpg -(219.0 KiB, 1200x1959) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224287

>>1960473
Letting out a soft sigh as she carefully moves Ada's trinkets off of her torso and onto the end of the beach chair, Scathach then rises up onto her feet as she says
The wise warrior knows when he is outmatched. I advise you to cut your losses and stand down, unless you believe that you can take on BOTH of us.
The Immortal then stretching herself out in preparation to join Ada in giving the brute a solid beating

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)20:32.

>> No.1960475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506990963586.png -(753.6 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
771737

Assuming the girl has had her fix recently, Hazuki stares at the entrance to the basement, peeking around the corner.
Hazuki wonders what's down there...

>> No.1960476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506991156100.png -(88.6 KiB, 378x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90777

>>1960474
There's already a small crowd gathering around the altercation. The man doesn't want to look like a wimp in front of the other folk. Especially not when it's two females making him look bad

Brute: "Gonna violate both of you's holes when I'm through with ya!"

Feeling humiliated and angry, he'll lunge himself towards Scath but he's halted as his arm is pulled back by Ada. Not that she needed it, but now Scath has ample time to give that brutish demon man a taste of his own medicine

Brute: "W-Wait!"

>> No.1960477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506991388953.jpg -(687.4 KiB, 800x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
703910

>>1960476
Scathach is more than willing to take advantage of the man's currently restrained situation, closing the small distance and moving with lightning fast speed and fluid grace as she delivers two punches in rapid succession
The first being a hard slam to the gut with the intent to blow the wind out of the guy, followed by a quick uppercut to the chin to stun or even knock him out

>> No.1960478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506991432694.jpg -(876.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
897504

>>1960475
Miho was down in the basement earlier, possibly pleasuring the other rape balls and their spawn via some glory hole play. As Hazuki peeks down from the corner, she'll see Miho emerging from deeper within. And that's when the phoenix sees her

"Oh, Hazuki. What brings you here small one?"

"Was she requested?"

>> No.1960479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506991890170.png -(150.6 KiB, 512x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154223

>>1960477
Brute: GUOOAH?!"

The two punches and uppercut cause him to groan in pain and looks dazed on spaghetti legs. Ada lets him go and he turns around and starts walking away while holding his gut. And then falls to his knees and passes out with his ass in the air looking unceremonious. The others chuckle and laugh and then head off once the show was over

Ada then starts to bury him in the sand

>> No.1960480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506992017307.jpg -(820.4 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
840080

>>1960478
Oh! Ermm. Hazuki wasn't doing anything!
And the girl would turn around, scampering up the stairs to the second floor, where she could now be found sitting at the top of the steps.

>> No.1960481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506992229262.jpg -(99.3 KiB, 754x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101715

>>1960479
Smiling in a grimly satisfied way as the brute of a man buckles over and collapses, the Immortal then begins to say
I doubt that he has learned his lesson, but excellent work nonetheless.
....
And then Ada began to bury the poor guy in the sand, the Immortal watching as she taps a finger against her chin and advises
Remember to leave his head uncovered. As much of an idiot he may be, he still doesn't deserve to die from suffocation.

>> No.1960482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506992480708.png -(108.4 KiB, 360x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111034

>>1960481
Her tail wags when Scath praises her. And after a minute or two, the foolish man is buried. With the exception of his head

With another raspberry blown towards the man. Ada then heads back towards where Scath placed the trinkets. As if making sure it's all still there

>> No.1960483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506992901119.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 1610x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3780759

>>1960482
With that brief period of excitement over, Scathach goes ahead and sits back down, careful not to disturb the little pile of trinkets
I don't suppose you have a name, do you?
...Although even if you do it's not like you can tell me.
Shrugging slightly to that as she decides to give the handle she usually goes by in this place
As for myself, I go by the name of Crimson.

>> No.1960484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506993618610.jpg -(204.2 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209123

A certain hero was doing his best to try to relax, more or less wandering Hyrule aimlessly while he had a bit of free time. Training with the guards and the others had been enough to occupy his mind for a while, but he couldn't just keep ignoring things the entire time he was here, it wasn't healthy. As it was it just felt like they were stagnating, waiting for someone to make a mistake and one side to strike.

...

He sighed quietly to himself, shaking his head. Adjusting wasn't going to be easy, but he'd have to start accepting things eventually before they drove him crazy. At least the fresh air helped a bit...

Regardless, he was shaken from his thoughts when a building he wasn't familiar with came into view, and a strange looking on at that!

Curiosity piqued, Link decided to investigate! It almost reminded him of some of the contraptions he'd seen in the sky ruins...

>> No.1960485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506994120042.jpg -(545.0 KiB, 859x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558068

>>1960480
Miho watches her scamper off. She'll simply sigh and tightens her robes. And starts walking up the steps and then leans against the railing

"Were you planning on doing something naughty~?"

>> No.1960486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506994448898.jpg -(45.4 KiB, 400x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46522

>>1960484
As Link opens the door, he would find a messy lab filled with contraptions and books scattered about, as well as a familiar little girl sitting there at a table in the corner, reading through a book with hyper-focus.

>> No.1960487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506994451378.png -(173.7 KiB, 429x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177830

>>1960483
Ada will just nod after Scath reveals her name as Crimson. And then she rubs her chin and looks like she's thinking...

Ada smiles and starts writing on the sand using the tip of her tail. And what she wrote is "Ada."

>> No.1960488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506994605661.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185401

>>1960485
Ah! Mmmm, Hazuki's heard lots of noises down there.. Hazuki is curious...~ But Hazuki thinks it's kind of creepy too...

>> No.1960489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506994681683.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1960412
>>1960399
June sighs at this. Not really figuring a way to having them talk it out. But Jalter's prior idea of giving the D seemed like an even better solution than none...

Skadi materializes her Diviner, blocking it with the center of her weapon. Grabbing the handle, she'd try to hook Jalter's sword on the axe-like edge and pull it from her hands with monstrous force.
Skadi: "Aaaah? What's this? I can smell Helen's scent on you. Yet- You're not broken..."
Her expression distorts from a cooled anger, into a lascivious one, grinning all the while.
Skadi: "What a sloppy job... I'll gladly finish it to stop june."
Skadi: As if I can let this one in. Hmph.
June: "wait- Skadi!"

>> No.1960490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995043068.png -(1011.3 KiB, 873x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1035571

>>1960487
...?
Quickly realizing what the hybrid is doing, Scathach watches as Ada writes her name in the sand
Then with a quick nod she goes
Ada, hm...Well, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ada.

>> No.1960491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995123360.png -(421.9 KiB, 600x748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431982

>>1960488
"You heard that? Hmhm, I was spending quality time together with a few of Cerys's sisters."

Smirks a little

"But you're right in finding it creepy. A cute little thing like you, who knows what might happen."

>> No.1960492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995311373.jpg -(38.7 KiB, 566x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39588

>>1960491
W-wha...!
Hazuki pouts, staring up at her.
What does that mean!?

>> No.1960493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995352197.png -(125.5 KiB, 692x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128510

>>1960490
Ada smiles again, she looks pleased with things. After introductions were made, Ada approaches Scath and licks at her hand. Ada is now familiar with Scath in both scent and flavor

>> No.1960494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995457193.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 654x1005) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143829

>>1960434
She rests her hand on the tip of her robe as she leans back to have a breather from the kiss
Mmm...thanks, you too~

Of course, I remember when we first did this, you were more human too, funny how it goes~

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)21:50.

>> No.1960495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995551273.jpg -(488.1 KiB, 800x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499837

>>1960492
"Fufufu~♪"

"She's pretty cute, I'll admit."

"Why don't you go in and find out?"

Miho then motions towards the bottom of the stairs. Where it's pretty dark

>> No.1960496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995934131.png -(568.1 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581783

>>1960493
The Immortal does nothing to keep Ada from licking at her hand, if nothing she finds the hybrid's behavior endearing
And so with a small chuckle she will reach over to pat the alien girl's head a few times

>> No.1960497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995986287.jpg -(89.3 KiB, 700x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91421

>>1960486
Though not terribly experienced with such things, Link's time here had taught him a bit more about the sciences, at least enough so to recognize the lab for what it was.

Regardless, Link made his presence known with a solid knock on the frame of the door after it had opened.

"Purah?"

Or at least it looked like her back there.

>> No.1960498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506995988385.jpg -(89.9 KiB, 367x370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92049

>>1960495
Mm... Hazuki isn't scared, you know.
She'd insist, her expression one of cute defiance.

>> No.1960499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506996197889.jpg -(183.6 KiB, 752x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188051

>>1960494
Well I have gotten quite experienced...
She'd say as she loosened her robe, exposing those firm breasts under them.
Yes, the fun of having two forms, sometimes I can be a nice prim and proper lady... and sometimes...
She grinned as sparks seemed to radiate off of her.
I'm wild like a beast...
Her tail wagging rapidly.

>> No.1960500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506996328791.jpg -(205.6 KiB, 579x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210520

>>1960499
she slide her hands down to brush against those breasts, the sparks making her bite her lip a little
Mmm....you were pretty as a lady you know~

>> No.1960501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997248914.png -(378.0 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387093

>>1960412
>>1960489
"GGRRR...!!"

Once her weapon gets hooked, Jalter will try her damnedest to keep it from being pulled from her hand. Skadi will notice that she's exerting more power compared from their last bout a few weeks ago. But who knows how long that'll last...

Jalter just grits her teeth angrily and defiantly and it turns into a twisted grin of her own

"But then I'd be as boring as you!"

The sword is eventually broke from her grip. But that doesn't stop Jalter, she'll then try and skewer Skadi with multiple spears that fiercely jut from the ground

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)22:20.

>> No.1960502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997400218.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204525

>>1960500
Well you'll be in luck, I like to switch a bit between the two when I'm with my girls... right now I'm in a petting mood but soon...
She leaned a little closer encouraging her to touch her body.
When it's your turn you'll get the lady.

>> No.1960503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997417982.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 512x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52263

>>1960501
>>1960489
That's enough June, I think you've done enough already.

>> No.1960504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997436729.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204525

>>1960500
Well you'll be in luck, I like to switch a bit between the two when I'm with my girls... right now I'm in a petting mood but soon...
She leaned a little closer encouraging her to touch her body.
When it's your turn you'll get the lady.

>> No.1960505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997595589.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1070198

>>1960498
Miho was idly playing with her sandal by dangling it on her tow. But she then gets a mischievous idea...

She'll subtly toss the sandal and it falls all the way to the bottom. The light hitting it just enough to be seen. Well half, the rest is in the dark

"Oh no...tch, silly me."

Looks to the loli

Then I'm glad you're so courageous Hazuki~ So be a dear and fetch my sandal, would you?"

>> No.1960506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997633876.png -(1.2 MiB, 937x1512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1295098

>>1960504
I'm glad, I feel like your lady today~ It has been a while!
she says as she slips around behind her chair, leaning over her shoulder to cup her breasts
Though I wonder who you have in store first~

>> No.1960507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997791838.png -(592.5 KiB, 1066x1215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606685

>>1960505
... Hazuki thinks you might be a bad person...
She says, scampering down the stairs to the entrance of the basement, where she'd peer down the stairs, swallowing nervously.
Have to do it.. Just do it fast.
And so Hazuki would scurry down the stairs, aiming to grab the sandle up in her mouth and make it back as quickly as possible!

>> No.1960508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997811077.png -(72.6 KiB, 300x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74328

>>1960496
Ada sure loves head pats! The alien looks pretty content once Scath starts patting her. her hair will feel surprisingly soft and silky. Ada will then nuzzle unto her hand a bit

>> No.1960509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506997982724.jpg -(94.1 KiB, 898x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96382

>>1960497
Ah? Oh, if it isn't Link!
She'd observe, adjusting her glasses and hopping to her feet on the bench attached to the table.
Hmm. You'll require a designation... Hm, hm.
She'd nod twice, looking him up and down.

>> No.1960510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998070985.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1960501
Skadi: "...Huh? Me? Boring?"
She was keeping herself calm before, put now Skadi was clearly irritated.
Skadi: "You think yourself strong? You're just a child throwing a damn tantrum!"
The diviner in her hands gives of a pale blue glow that would elicit a shiver in one's spine. Her wings open up, forming crystalline spears in the ways of jalter's.
"You fight similarly- but so very-"
Skadi gets punched square in the face being sent a few feet away as her feet skids against the floor and blood drips from a cut on her face. She's only grinning as the pale glow spreads from her weapon to her body.

>>1960503
"I think you mean I haven't done enough..."
Shit... SHIT. Damn it.

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)22:34.

>> No.1960511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998113962.jpg -(66.4 KiB, 447x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67943

>>1960506
I want to see how good you can pet me first... pet me... all over...
She said as she slid the rest of her robe off, leaving her in nothing but her collar.
You think you can do that... cause if you can it'll be your turn to sit in the chair...

>> No.1960512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998117939.jpg -(22.0 KiB, 450x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22478

>>1960507
She should see how she fucks with Sonico and Jam!

Anyway, as Hazuki scampers down Miho quickly uses her magic to go invisible and then floats above the loli as she makes her way back up! So Hazuki will see Miho gone. But then Miho decides to play a little prank...so she'll disguise herself

A very distorted and creepy sounding voice calls out to Hazuki...

"This is going to be so funny~"

"Ha...zu...kiiiiii...Haa...zuuuu...kiiiiii..."

If the loli turns around then she'll see a set of big sharp teeth grinning at her along with big red eyes!

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)22:35.

>> No.1960513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998350064.jpg -(160.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164635

>>1960512
Hazuki would freeze up, slowly turning around... And then upon seeing those eyes and those sharp, sharp teeth... Shrieks just like you might think a little girl would!
AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!!
And finally, after a moment, she'd leap at the face, biting whatever it belongs to!

>> No.1960514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998361583.jpg -(667.3 KiB, 1000x1353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
683343

>>1960511
MMm, I see what you mean~
she knows she just wants "contact" with Lux, which is just fine by her, which prompts her to slip one of her hands down to Amanda's thighs, now bare to the breeze in the room

>> No.1960515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998507993.jpg -(578.3 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592164

>>1960508
Spurred on by that positive reaction, Scathach will continue to pet and stroke the albino alien's head and hair
Working her fingers in almost as if she's massaging the girl
You sure are a sweet little thing...
She comments in an idle manner while she gives Ada her head rubbings

>> No.1960516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998671241.jpg -(94.6 KiB, 520x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96889

>>1960509
Link raised a hand in greeting once you turned to him, answering with his usual moniker since arriving here.

"Most of them are calling me 'Twilight'."

It was a bit confusing with all of them, but at least they had some obvious features to help. He was a bit disappointed to have not run into the Hero of Time yet though...

"I don't really mind what, anything works."

He was used to getting called some interesting things from his time adventuring, and not all of them were kind. People weren't very inclined to welcome a wolf into their villages, after all.

>> No.1960517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998695967.jpg -(100.8 KiB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103228

>>1960513
"Ahahahaha!-hey wait what is she doi-"

And then Hazuki went ahead and bite her!

The voice shirked in surprise and pain. But rather than sounding creepy and distorted, it sounds like Miho!

"Aaeeei!"

The shadow dissipates and it reveals its true visage, that of Miho

"Hazuki stop biting my nose! It was just a prank!"

Tries pulling the silly loli off

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)22:44.

>> No.1960518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998703833.jpg -(76.8 KiB, 411x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78611

>>1960514
Yes there's no way Amanda is going to do anything as silly as taking turns... as she reached down her own hands reached out for the other woman as she pulled her onto the chair, working to work her out of her outfit.
Yes I can be very persuasive if need be... shall we have some fun here?

>> No.1960519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998900595.png -(108.4 KiB, 360x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111034

>>1960515
>>1960515
Ada sounds like she's cooing in a content manner. As Scath continues to pet/massage her head. The alien's tail will start wrapping around Scath, though she won't feel like she's in danger since it's more in an affectionate way

>> No.1960520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506998980603.jpg -(405.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415034

>>1960518
her outfit is a little snug on but Amanda should have no problem with a little effort
Ahhh! Well, didn't we just say about the lady, wasn't that an implication~
she kisses along Amanda's chest as her outfit is being removed

>> No.1960521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506999138775.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 754x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105024

>>1960516
Twilight... Seems strange to me.
She's shrug.
But alright! Twilight, it is~ Fine with me. Anyway, I do have what I promised as payment.

>> No.1960522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506999309832.jpg -(176.2 KiB, 800x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180421

>>1960520
Well if you like her so much I guess I can give you a preview...
She said as she shifted back and pressed her bare chest against her own now exposed chest, the girl practically ripping that outfit away from her now... her bare pussy dripping onto Lux's thigh.

>> No.1960523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506999314420.jpg -(143.5 KiB, 850x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146986

>>1960517
After a moment, Hazuki would stop, staring at the girl and then... her eyes welling up with tears.

Sniffle... Sniffle..

>> No.1960524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506999418604.png -(254.5 KiB, 415x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260559

>>1960522
smiling upon seeing the fond figure, the first experience of Amanda for her, she pushed her chest into Amanda's, her nipples already stiff from the arousal of her sparking and she embraces her friend in a hug, leaning into kiss her quite passionately
Mmmm...

>> No.1960525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506999534821.jpg -(2.8 MiB, 1793x2665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2912850

>>1960519
Oh...?
The Immortal pauses in rubbing Ada's head when the alien girl slinks that tail around her, not that the Celt seems alarmed or anything
Merely amused as she soon teases
My, are you worried that I might try to sneak away from you?

>> No.1960526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506999883152.jpg -(957.1 KiB, 1136x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
980058

>>1960521
He nodded, a small smile on his face.

"It's a bit of a mouthful, but it works."

A brief look of confusion crossed his face before he realized what she was talking about.

"The Slate? I hope it wasn't any trouble..."

He hadn't even realized she had a lab already, let alone had finished a second Sheikah Slate!

"I haven't even had time to congratulate you on getting a lab."

>> No.1960527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1506999987711.png -(1003.4 KiB, 896x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1027449

>>1960523
"Nnngh..."

Miho was teary-eyed herself because that really hurt. She's rubbing her nose while wincing in pain, but looks at Hazuki once the sniffling starts

"O-Oh jeez, don't start crying...Look you got me back see? Ow..."

Her nose looks really red and a bit swollen

>> No.1960528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507000123283.jpg -(228.4 KiB, 600x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233861

>>1960524
And clearly she enjoyed the passionate kiss if her moan said anything as her hands began to get frisky with her body... rubbing and touching and stroking down her body as their nipples rubbed together.
MMmmmmm

>> No.1960529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507000244797.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 883x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169545

>>1960528
Lux only ends up getting into it just as much as Amanda, thanks to the sparks and the fact she wants a bit of fun after a normal day, she pulls Amanda back into the chair with her, kissing her deep enough to tongue play with her, breaking it after a little while
Ahh...haa~ Where do you get your energy....ha....ha~
By now she was adding her own puddle to the chair

>> No.1960530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507000247842.png -(23.7 KiB, 174x161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24297

>>1960525
She starts nodding. Ada seems to have taken a big liking to Scath, so she doesn't want to part ways just yet. Still, her hold doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable, it's actually surprisingly light

She starts sniffing Scath again. She also like Scath's scent, so Ada starts to nuzzle the immortal's torso

>> No.1960531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507000495693.jpg -(405.5 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415261

>>1960526
She'd nod once, twice, even three times, quickly producing a Sheikah Slate and hopping off of the table, extending it to the doggo Link.
I finished it some time ago, actually. It's got some different runes on it from the one that that other Link, uh... "Wilds" has on hers. I couldn't recreate all of them perfectly, in the end.

>> No.1960532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507000583155.jpg -(431.8 KiB, 800x519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442134

>>1960527
...
Hazuki would lick the girl's nose a few times before softly kissing it.
Hazuki is sorry... Hazuki didn't wanna be the one that got eaten...

>> No.1960533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507000901761.jpg -(173.7 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177888

>>1960530
Hm...
Scathach sits there with her hand still on Ada's head as the alien girl snuggles against her body, a thoughtful sort of look to her before a sly grin spreads out across her face and she says
I wonder, would you be interested in having sex with me, Ada?
The Immortal finding the albino alien to be rather interesting, and who knows what a being like her could do in bed?

>> No.1960534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507001069354.jpg -(215.0 KiB, 821x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220179

>>1960531
"I think it's amazing to even have one, especially after what I've read. Thank you, Purah."

He'd accept the powerful item, turning it over in his hands to examine it before looking to you once more, question clear. Surely the creator wanted to explain her creation?

>> No.1960535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507001077914.jpg -(260.7 KiB, 574x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266998

>>1960529
The two would make out for quite a while, in fact some of the other mikos would have stopped to watch after a minute or so.. Amanda just enjoying every second as her fingers reached down and probed at her womanhood as their tongues danced together, only stopping when she pulled away.
Oh you can see... I have more than enough energy...
She grinned pulling her fingers away both of them leaving nice little puddles in the chair under them.

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)23:24.

>> No.1960536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507001165940.jpg -(46.1 KiB, 495x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47159

>>1960535
she wiggles and squeezes her thighs to rub on Amanda's arm as she plays away, giving the miko's a little show as her body jiggled in pleasure
A-Ahhhnn~ I know, I just wonder how you keep yourself so well stocked up~

>> No.1960537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507001723833.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87042

>>1960536
And she moved her fingers back down as she sat across from her thigh to thigh as she spread her legs, slowly causing their bare slits to slide closer together.
Well it's not too hard for me to find men if I need too... and monsters like me...
She switched over again to add another shock to her touch her fingers plunging into her wet little pussy.
Can produce energy through sheer pleasure... it's such a wonderful feeling getting charged all up, to the point where I just want to pop...

>> No.1960538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507001898806.jpg -(60.2 KiB, 643x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61678

>>1960537
AHH!
she yelps upon getting shocked again, in bare contact with Amanda it's causes her to squirt a little and pant in pleasure
Hahhnn...haaahhh~ I think I know what we are doing together sometime soon...haaa...I want to see you at that state~
she hugs Amanda close to her, winking at any mikos that might be watching

>> No.1960539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002124154.jpg -(179.8 KiB, 850x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184101

>>1960503
>>1960510
With Skadi now a distance away Jalter takes one of her lances and breaks it off from out of the ground. Jalter grins again, she licks pointed lance head while glaring at Skadi. Her irritation stemming from Jalter only empowers the french one even more

"Hahaha...! Did I strike a nerve? That suits me just fine!!"

Jalter then goes for Skadi again, and if she's able, she'll re-materliaze her sword in hand and goes for an incredibly fast and powerful flurry of expertly aimed attacks

>> No.1960540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002234179.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 742x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106191

>>1960539
>>1960510
I consider being spineless still doing something.
She'd say with a smile while turning to skadi while they fight
Skadi, stop enjoying the fight and finish the fight.
You often get outsmarted because you play around too much.

>> No.1960541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002349269.jpg -(324.8 KiB, 850x1258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332611

>>1960532
"Ah..."

Miho thought that was pretty cute, she puffs out her cheek, blushing a bit and waves her hand

"I-Its fine! I guess that's what I get for pranking you...still, that was pretty ballsy of you. Pretty kill or be killed of you actually.."

"Cerys always was pretty...off. Who knows what sort of things she teaches her and the other two."

>> No.1960542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002433482.jpg -(106.0 KiB, 757x1161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108569

>>1960534
Round and Square bombs are the most basic runes. You can detonate them remotely and generate a new one every fifteen seconds, with separate timers of "cool down" for each~

Next is Stasis! Stasis can freeze things in time. But I've done you the favor of tweaking things a bit so that an area can be frozen for half the time as well!

There's a camera as well but... It's not like that's important!

Ahem. Cryonis didn't turn out right, for some reason...
She shakes her head.
But I managed to replace it with a wonderful little Rune I like to call "Alchemy"! The material of an object can be changed into one of three things! Steel, soil or... Flora. Don't ask me why, I'm still studying that! The affects on a living thing would be... disastrous, so do be careful. Especially because there's no reversing the process... An attempt to do so will... result in a pile of ash.

But enough about that! I've also tweaked the final rune, Magnesis. I... couldn't get this one quite right either, you see. So I've replaced it with, "Gravitas"!
The girl would lean in with a grin.
It's supah cool! You can use it to control the gravity of an object! And as with Stasis, for half the effective time, this can be done to an area as well.

Oh, right. There's a compendium that will allow you to keep track of all sorts of nifty little things as well. Paired with the radar and map functionality of the Sheikah Slate, it should prove very useful.

Last edited 17/10/02(Mon)23:47.

>> No.1960543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002512500.jpg -(39.5 KiB, 415x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40493

>>1960541
Hazuki used to live on the streets... Hazuki knows how to fend for herself. H-hazuki is tough!
She'd nod, looking utterly determined!

>> No.1960544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002525826.jpg -(442.2 KiB, 649x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452852

>>1960538
She'd grin as she splashed her stomach with her love juices the girl moving even closer until their crotches were practically touching pulling her coated fingers away as she smiled at her.
Mmm, maybe you should come out with me on a 'night on the town'
She said.
It's kind of a fun thing....
She does it with the pack sometimes too.
I promise you'll get lots of sex...
She said as they hugged, their pussies soon rubbing together as she pressed her body against her the best she could.

What do you say?

>> No.1960545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002624986.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 443x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161111

>>1960544
she helps press their snatches together, the feeling never too good for her, nor bothered by the wetness as she blushes lewdly at Amanda's proposal
Ah...ha....sure, me and you together than one night out..ha...I could use a bit of fun with a friend on the town~

>> No.1960546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507002941874.png -(39.2 KiB, 266x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40172

>>1960533
Ada breaks free from Scath, Ada does find her pretty attractive, along with having an enticing scent about her...

Then using her tail, she hoists herself up and closer to the beautiful immortal's face and sticks her tongue out a bit

>> No.1960547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507003237847.png -(1.5 MiB, 1532x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1602096

>>1960543
"Tough and cute, just like me~"

Miho giggles and pet's Hazuki's head

"Let's get out of here, and spend some time together."

She'll smile, but then she'll blush again and coos a bit as she feels warm white fluids seep from her hole and down her leg. Her kimono covers that though

"A-After I change out of these robes first..."

>> No.1960548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507003244763.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1960539
"I'm going to enjoy breaking you in-"
Skadi engages in the clash with Jalter. Although with every exchange she'd feel Skadi's attacks becoming faster, heavier with each swing. The pale blue light encompassing her body further and further, invigorating her.

"Alas- Master's right. I'll play with my food in a different way."
Skadi backs off, a card materializing over her left hand. Aligning it with her weapon, Jalter would feel the synchronization of the two objects spiking the energy from Skadi to massive levels.

"He who rings the bell of dawn... Now is the time to part the clouds."
"Oblivious Dawn!"
Jalter would see two large rays of light begin to envelope the area, one from the sky, another from skadi. Should she get hit by it, she'd find using prana, or magic to be virtually inert to any sort of magic. Essentially a magic emp.
>>1960540
June: "...Kicking a guy while he's down. I don't hae it but it's still frustrating. I question why you're even here, or poke your head into this business."
Really, just why is she here?

Last edited 17/10/03(Tue)00:00.

>> No.1960549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507003380359.jpg -(839.2 KiB, 875x1329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
859293

>>1960546
Hm~ I suppose I'll take that as a yes...
The Immortal concludes before responding to Ada's tongue sticking by giving the alien girl a quick kiss on the mouth
But only a quick one as she soon suggests
So why don't we go and find ourselves an empty changing tent to make use of?

>> No.1960550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507003427443.jpg -(461.0 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472038

>>1960545
The wetness and the feeling of their bodies pressing against each other was enough to cause Amanda herself to gush slightly the girl putting her arms around her as she pressed against her passionately.
AHhhhhhh.....
She'd moan before looking at her blissfully.
Yes though when I go out on the town it's clothing optional... trust me it's a lot of fun.
She'd smile at her before giving her another kiss causing a few of the other Mikos to look jealous.
But for now let's have fun right here... maybe even some of the girls can join in...
She looked at them then back at Lux... nodding and waving them forwards... and so we can fade to a bit of group play.

Last edited 17/10/03(Tue)00:03.

>> No.1960551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507003464128.jpg -(56.4 KiB, 317x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57790

>>1960547
Hazuki would stand up, glancing around them.
Hazuki guesses this place isn't so creepy...
and then she'd reach a hand out, as if someone of her tiny stature couple help Miho up.

>> No.1960552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507003881706.png -(300.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308023

>>1960542
Link listened studiously, flicking through the runes as you mentioned them to get used to the device a bit. There was even a map, and if he was right there should be a way to track things with the camera too... To say the least, Link was thoroughly impressed. Purah got one of his rare full smiles as he transferred the Slate to his off hand, idly poking away at it to get used to selecting the various runes without needing to think about it. It wouldn't be good to mistakenly select the wrong one in a tight situation, it could even get him killed.

"This is amazing, Purah!"

He was eager to test them out, but a lab was probably not the best place for it...

"Do you have anywhere I can try them out?"

Magnesis had sounded like a useful rune, but these... Well, they certainly seemed better to him. He already had a mess of ideas to try later, but it would be better to have someone like Wilds helping him with those.

>> No.1960553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507004180629.jpg -(93.4 KiB, 677x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95656

>>1960552
Of course, of course. I had to try them out, myself, didn't I~? Pukukuku...
And so the little scientist would hop off of the seat and march over to the back door of the lab, pushing it open and leading to a wide open plot of land with a few dummies and... Intermittent areas of small craters and ash.
Here we are. It's a temporary training ground but it'll do~

>> No.1960554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507004829998.jpg -(323.0 KiB, 750x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330776

>>1960553
Link followed with a nod, pausing in the threshold to look outside.

"..."

It looked like she had been having fun with the bombs, at least.

"It's perfect."

And empty of anything important, which was the important part. Now he just had to decide where to start...

Deciding that the explosives were best tested first, Link summoned up a spherical one and let it drop to the ground. When it rolled a few feet he grinned and suddenly moved forward to kick it into the air where he detonated it safely!

I think I can see why Wilds had so much of an obsession with fire and explosives if she had these whenever she wanted...

He turned to you, grin still lingering a bit.

"I think you've created a monster."

Link was clearly kidding, but definitely loving the prospect of a new toy and in good humor because of it. It was just like the times he'd found items while adventuring and took time to learn about them, and he had certainly missed the feeling.

>> No.1960555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507004956559.jpg -(103.1 KiB, 850x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105607

>>1960540
>>1960548

Jalter just grunts loudly, roughly and angrily as she presses on her attack. She'll feel the increasing fervor of Skadi's attacks and tries hard closing the gap, until...

"....?!?!"

She suddenly stops and backs away once the lights shine upon the area and looks up and then at Skadi with a furious glare

"Merde...!"

She'll move very quickly and tries to avoid the beams of light. If Jalter manages that, she counters with summoning forth a massive pillar of fire below Skadi, followed by more lances in an attempt to take her down

>> No.1960556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507004988194.jpg -(405.5 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415261

>>1960554
Heheeeeh~ Of course, I'm a talented, cute and fashionable girl, how could you expect any less!? Don't tell me just because we met when I was in a gutter, you didn't have faith in me!!!
Pic absolutely related.

>> No.1960557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507005211081.jpg -(373.4 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382410

>>1960551
"Of course not...this is your home. You should always feel safe in your own h-home, nnngh...let's go."

Takes a deep breath, and then leads Hazuki out of the basement stairs and into the hallway

>> No.1960558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507005352917.png -(716.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733982

>>1960555
>>1960548
I already told you why I'm here.
Besides, I am part of the harem too you know.

>> No.1960559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507005410355.png -(112.9 KiB, 309x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115614

>>1960549
After their brief kiss Ada touches ground and nods. She looks ahead and then points, and off in the distance are a row of changing tents

>> No.1960560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507005697712.png -(297.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304235

>>1960556
He chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's just even better than I'd expected, and I haven't even tried out more than one of them."

He turned back around to do just that, selecting a particularly debris strewn area before triggering Gravitas on the whole mess to reverse it's gravity and send it floating upwards, watching for a bit as it went!

"Can I change my own gravity?"

It would certainly help to train under increased weight, and there were a lot of fun uses for suddenly lowering it too.

>> No.1960561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507006230178.jpg -(444.4 KiB, 772x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455032

>>1960557
Mrm...
She'd nod, following the girl wherever she might lead~
Miho.. Hazuki thinks?

>> No.1960562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507006234249.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>1960558
>>1960555

As Jalter's successful at dodging it, Skadi stops for a bit, keeping her hands akimbo.

Skadi: "Ah. Better than I thought."
She whistles lightly amused considering how she acts like a rabid dog. Beating her wings suddenly she propels herself forward after the pillar of flame scorches her body.
Skadi: "I guess I have to crush you. Like Helen would."
Jalter would see a new card materialize into her hands melding it onto her diviner, jalter's instincts would definitely warn her something bad to be coming. But by that time, Skadi would reappear at her side, aiming to crash her weapon on the back of Jalter's head.

>>1960558
June: "Yeah, I still don't really believe that."
He waves his hand dismissively at the goddess, watching as the other two fight it out.
June: Can never really figure out what she's thinking either. Tch.

Last edited 17/10/03(Tue)00:50.

>> No.1960563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507006639099.jpg -(103.6 KiB, 795x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106056

>>1960560
Yes, of course! Though I've included a toggle for Stasis' self-selection. The results could be... less than favorable and I can scarcely think of a circumstance in which it would be useful to... freeze oneself.

>> No.1960564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507007663927.jpg -(97.9 KiB, 685x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100266

>>1960558
>>1960562

"Come on then bitch! I'm not afraid of you!"

Snarls Jalter and readies herself for Skadi's assault. But with Skadi prepping that card of hers something told Jalter that she ought to be incredibly wary of her right now

".....!!?"

And then Skadi reappears beside her. She looks ahead, but her reaction was too slow. Her gaze starts moving to the side through the corner of her eyes she starts seeing Skadi go in for her attack. But she was unable to move her body in time and takes the full brunt of the hit

"GAH..!!"

Jalter groans in pain, dropping her weapon and stumbles forward and falls unto her knees. Her pale hair begins to stain red with her blood as it seeps from the wound and eventually drip unto the ground

Her vision starts going blurry quick, but she's trying to hang on

>> No.1960565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507008161446.png -(378.6 KiB, 908x829) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387653

>>1960564
>>1960562
Speaking of which, I'll have a surprise for you later, June.

>> No.1960566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507008825097.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>1960564
Skadi would attempt to mount herself over Jalter, locking her legs over her arms Skadi's body radiates with demonic energy.
Skadi: "Hmhmhm~"
Tracing a finger over jalter's wounds, she'd convert the energy to charm Jalter. Testing the waters of just how much she can resist.
Skadi: "I can smell june and helen's scent on you. So- Who are you supposed to be with my husband?"

>>1960565
June: Whenever you, or helen say that... It can never be well. ...Well... Something like that. It better not be something stupid like helen insisting on this harem shit..."

>> No.1960567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507055809148.jpg -(516.6 KiB, 618x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529024

Having prowled around town and finding no one particularly interesting to drag home, Cynthia will have returned to her abode to check in on one of her favorite girls!

>> No.1960570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1507056426474.jpg -(259.0 KiB, 600x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265166

>>1960567
She'll hear Sabrina in the kitchen. But other than that Cynthia will hear classical music playing too. When she gets to the kitchen she'll find Sabrina sitting at the table reading the Aurora Times while enjoying some coffee

"Good morning mistress."



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff