[Burichan] [Photon] [Futaba] [Gurochan] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1336345897616.jpg -(49.3 KiB, 449x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50432 No.1091212   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1091214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336345984612.jpg -(490.6 KiB, 850x997) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502401
>Sakura

Really? I almost feel like I just took your virginity. I'm your very first android!

>> No.1091216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346123366.jpg -(275.6 KiB, 876x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282169
>Hag

Now now, my dear Yukari.
The dear Yue here isn't used to having her world turned upside down.

>Flat

Weeeeeell...

I kinda ran into a past you, didn't know it was you from the past, and things kinda spiraled out of control...
Is all (wary)
For what it's worth, your blood is quite tasty.

>> No.1091217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346201193.png -(225.2 KiB, 286x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230598
>NEPTUNE

Like hell I am! I'm not getting knocked up any time soon.

>> No.1091218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346224917.jpg -(71.5 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73198
>>Kuesu

...so...
She gives her a look. NOT LIKE THIS :@
Would you mind teaching me a thing or two?

>> No.1091219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346329299.png -(618.9 KiB, 763x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633771

>>1091217
Anytime soon? That means you're planning it though!

>> No.1091225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346700262.jpg -(221.7 KiB, 778x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227030
>K-Dudes

Rance steps out of the way and once N'Dak is gone...

Uh, if you don't mind... What happened?

>> No.1091226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346705018.png -(146.3 KiB, 275x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149817

>>1091219
I am not! Where the hell do you get these ideas from?

>> No.1091227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346744460.jpg -(40.6 KiB, 131x113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41586
>>Super Dyke

She seems excited.
Oh nothing much, just relaxing after that whole temporal thing we went through since it's my birthday.

>> No.1091228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346887666.png -(1.2 MiB, 777x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1216200
>Forehead

I forgot about how sensible humans are to reality changes~
Funny, isn't it?

>>1091216

I'm well-aware now~

>> No.1091229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346903263.png -(618.9 KiB, 763x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633771

>>1091226
Really? Oh well...
Oh yeah! Why did you pick him? I never thought you would fall in love.
She completely ignores blanc's question

>> No.1091230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336346964321.jpg -(88.5 KiB, 287x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90651

>>1091220
I've been upgraded recently. Neat huh?

>> No.1091231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347103323.jpg -(129.0 KiB, 261x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132065

>>1091216
I see... I'm sorry it had to be that me of that time...

And so I've been told. Yue folds her arms, Remilia's already had a taste of her blood...

>>1091228
Well because of my human-like qualities I went to go see if a certain someone was still around...

she closes her eyes He wasn't.

>> No.1091232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347105980.jpg -(345.8 KiB, 710x1074) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354089

Two creatures sat at a small table outside of a cafe.

A man, more specifically, a devil in a black suit, with black hair and golden eyes sat in a chair, a cup of coffee in one hand, only occasionally sipping.

A small bat sat not on a chair, but on the table of the opposite side of the man. It knawed away at a pastry of some sort, which had lost its shape due to being devoured. As though it were some sort of reverse vampire, just barely visible in the reflection of the cafe's window panes and obscured by glares and gleams of light, the silhoutte of another man replaces the bat's existence in the in the window's 2D reflection.

Bearing a black suit as well, he had red eyes, and his dark blue hair was put into a messy ponytail, much of his hair still covered his face. The man in the reflection gave off no spiritual signature or presence of any sort, merely existing as a projection. It was there, but even if people noticed it, there was no consequence, no reward for spotting it and no reason to bother them. Contrary to reality, the phantom in the glass held the pastry close to his mouth, slowly taking nibbles off of it at a time. A minor, unimportant discrepancy.

Did you enjoy your little trip down memory lane?
The man in the mirror lipped the words silently, but the bat was the one to speak them out.

"Mm."
The man in reality merely gave a silent nod followed by a short response. It could be noted that both men looked almost the same and sounded quite similar to each other.
"...You could say that."

It was quite exciting for me. Talrega was just like you'd said it was.
Said the bat. Or not. The bat was busy eating up its meal, so how could it speak?

The two continued their show of "ventriloquism", paying no mind to the onlookers and passerbys, idly chatting away.

>> No.1091234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347336061.png -(210.9 KiB, 283x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215968

>>1091229
He picked me! I didn't plan on anything like this! W, What's with you? Shut up!

>> No.1091235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347403942.png -(461.2 KiB, 1054x1364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472228

>>1091225
"That veQ(garbage) dishonored himself in combat with a priestess"

>> No.1091236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347406766.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 736x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295393

>>1091227
Oh tell me about it. I was scared silly throughout the whole thing.
...
Buuut it's over with now. We can now focus on more important things like your birthday.
Kanako will smile after saying that.

>> No.1091237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347483512.png -(7829 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7829

>>1091236
Well uhhhh...It's really not that important.
Sanary blushes a bit. She wonders why everyone makes a big deal out of her birthday.

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)19:38.

>> No.1091238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347496964.jpg -(282.8 KiB, 1000x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289553

>>1091234
But you love him, right? Right!?
Neptune seems excited and gets all up in blanc's face

>> No.1091239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347631895.jpg -(24.8 KiB, 300x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25408

>>1091235

Oh? He attacked a Priestess?
As in... Attacking kind of attack or...

The kind of attack that I "unleashed" back inn the Miko institute?

>> No.1091240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347724551.jpg -(224.5 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229936

>>1091233
So you guys don't have robots? Laaaame!

>> No.1091242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347972244.jpg -(386.4 KiB, 900x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395672

>>1091228
He smiles and nods
Humans are sensitive to paradox, my dear Yukari.
We can't all shape the world with less than a snap of the fingers...

Though I'm inclined to think of a better use for them than snapping, hmhmhmmm~

>>1091231
He takes a deep breath as he places a hand on her shoulder
Sorry, Yue.
Fate is a fickle friend...

>> No.1091243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336347991548.png -(97.4 KiB, 238x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99730

>>1091237
Bullshit. yet is is.
Kanako will walk closer to her.
Sanary, it's your birthdaaaaaay~ That's so cool!

>> No.1091244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348050822.jpg -(634.8 KiB, 800x1118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650010

>>1091238
I will hurt you!
Blanc is all frowny and stuff.

Get out of my face!

>> No.1091245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348100756.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 352x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92522

>>1091243
S-So what? I turned Seventeen. Big deal.
Sanary sighs.
But I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise.

>> No.1091246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348244288.jpg -(86.4 KiB, 271x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88460

>>1091231

Poor thing~

She'll fly besides Yue and hug her, patting her head.

>>1091242

I know~

Smile, smile.

Funny, isn't it~?

>> No.1091247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348267475.png -(168.3 KiB, 687x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172382

>>1091218
Yep, like that.

....

Kuesu thinks for a moment and crosses her legs.
First, a question.

How many mage friends do you have who you also considered asking? And why have you decided to ask me over them?

>> No.1091248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348385709.jpg -(28.6 KiB, 360x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29297

>>1091242
shakes her head Better you than someone who couldn't handle her... me... You know what I mean.

If it was Chisame-san I wouldn't forgive myself...

>>1091246
Forehead decides to hug Yukari back

It was just a stupid mistake. And a good lesson.

>> No.1091249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348387455.jpg -(13.4 KiB, 291x424) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13690

>>1091223
I'm following you! What does it look like I'm doing?

>> No.1091250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348393095.png -(194.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199319

>>1091244
She gets closer
Come on, say it! If you don't love him maybe I'll be his girlfriend.

>> No.1091251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348476399.jpg -(224.5 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229936

>>1091241
Or maybe you've just never seen them!

>> No.1091252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348546081.jpg -(47.8 KiB, 461x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48998

>>1091239
"Combat Rance...I doubt that motherless petaQ(again no true translation of this word) would last 5 seconds in the bed chamber with her"

>> No.1091254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348577985.jpg -(39.1 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40019

>>1091245
But this is a day where you should have more fun than you usually do. Just seeing it as a day where you increase in age makes it seem dull.
Smile
Don't take occasions like these for granted.

>> No.1091255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348588484.jpg -(202.3 KiB, 600x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207189

>>1091246
>>1091248
He takes his hand off of Yue's shoulder as the two girls hug
...well this a pleasant sight, hehehe....

He shakes his head
At least you seem to be starting to feel better, my dear Yue.

>> No.1091256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348610056.jpg -(13.6 KiB, 197x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13908

>>1091253
What kind of people are those?

If they're that weird, I don't care what they think of me.

>> No.1091257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348640236.jpg -(351.9 KiB, 500x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360321

>>1091247
Just another one, and I've decided to ask you because I know I can count on you.

>> No.1091259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348702676.jpg -(77.5 KiB, 406x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79343

>>1091252

Damn, I'm hard now...

Clears his throat.

... Hard with rage. As in, that's mean! No one should do terrible things to women!

A fighting Priestess? I want her now~

Still, I have been defeated by seemingly "weak" girls in this world: They are more than meets the eye, ya' know?

>> No.1091261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348803998.png -(42.1 KiB, 174x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43122

>>1091257
...Putting that reasoning of yours aside, are you certain you would want to learn from me, of all people?
My family's skill lies in the use of black magic, after all.

>> No.1091262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348864545.png -(210.9 KiB, 283x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215968

>>1091250
INCOMING FIST!
BACK OFF!

>> No.1091263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348899135.jpg -(108.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111061

>>1091260
Then I don't need to care what normal people think!
We don't have to talk on the way, anyway, so this distance is fine.

>> No.1091264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348923819.jpg -(320.8 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328545

>>1091258
You'd be surprised at what governments will keep secret from you.

>> No.1091265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348973332.png -(7707 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7707

>>1091254
Hey, I am having fun. I took the day off of work and everything.

>> No.1091266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336348976335.jpg -(524.1 KiB, 920x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536673

>>1091248

We all learn with our mistakes, Yue~

>>1091255

Oh, shush~

She giggles.

>> No.1091268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349050674.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15206

>>1091259
"No matter the gender Rance, if they are a superior opponent...There is no dishonor is defeat...She has the heart of a warrior...She is known as Nakoruru"

nods

"What brings you here Rance?"

>> No.1091270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349070044.png -(187.8 KiB, 512x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192339

>>1091255
Well talking about it as a lot more pleasant than thinking about it.

And if I know you... Seeing me was probably some kind of relief too. Or at least seeing me without Giygas, anyway.

>>1091266
You're right about that... And I've made a few too many...

So how have you been? I haven't seen you in forever, Yukari-san. smile~

>> No.1091271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349194682.jpg -(19.6 KiB, 286x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20088

>>1091267
Hah! I'm actually not afraid of anything. But since you think I'm so cute, you'll probably put your hands all over me if I get too close.

Fear nods.
It's happened to me before, so I'm just being careful.

>> No.1091272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349319199.png -(213.3 KiB, 348x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218399

>>1091265
Great. What else do you plan to do now? Of course, I'll be involving myself, so you better get used to my presence for the rest of this day. Hehe...

>> No.1091273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349334242.jpg -(158.7 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162497

>>1091268

Nakororu, uh?

Griiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Oh, what? Y-Yeah, I was just pasisng by and decided to check on Keila... And everyone else. Yup.

>> No.1091274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349353680.jpg -(267.9 KiB, 709x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274379

>>1091269
Anyway enough about that! What kind of person was your sister?

>> No.1091275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349391562.jpg -(182.8 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187207

>>1091266
He grins
Shush what?
It's only the truth, my dear~

>>1091270
He nods
It is certainly a weight lifted off of my heart, but knowing that you're okay is more important, my dear.

>> No.1091277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349515770.jpg -(83.0 KiB, 189x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84993

>>1091272
Well I really didn't have anything planned today. My friend Spiffy brought over a cake and some food, but that's about it so far.
Sanary chuckles and decides to tease the poor pig dyke.
Well if I can't get away from ya, I suppose it's a date then.

>> No.1091278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349526562.jpg -(126.0 KiB, 800x982) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128974

>>1091276
Cow tits and the pervert girl both looked perfectly normal beforehand, too!

>> No.1091280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349599943.jpg -(128.4 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131526

>>1091275

And yet you know how much I hate being wrong~

>>1091270

I have been busy... Taking naps~

She laughs a bit.

>> No.1091282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349681782.jpg -(17.1 KiB, 294x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17500

>>1091281
What, cow tits? I'm looking for a blonde girl that isn't her.

...The pervert girl was blonde too, actually... that's weird...

>> No.1091283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349687073.png -(138.3 KiB, 252x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141666

>>1091277
W-Wait... this is your birthday! Not mine! Is this really a.... date?
Kanako's all surprised. Her attempt of teasing Sanary boomeranged right back to her.

>> No.1091284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349705541.jpg -(125.8 KiB, 450x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128788

>>1091262
She dodges and just gets closer to her
Come on, do you?

>> No.1091285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349711237.jpg -(508.8 KiB, 1052x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521011

>>1091279
Soooo she's a tsundere.

>> No.1091286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349765279.jpg -(28.1 KiB, 225x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28794

>>1091275
Of course, I got over that a long time ago.

...I'm sorry though that you had to see me in such a state.

>>1091280
I see. Too busy to visit me then... Yue has a sad tone, but she's not really sad.

>> No.1091287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349823174.jpg -(20.1 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20619

>>1091273
A few of his officers smirk knowingly

"Well as you can see my sister is doing just fine"

>> No.1091288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349844683.jpg -(38.1 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39047

>>1091283
Sanary chuckles.
Is that such a bad prospect?

>> No.1091289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349845686.png -(2755 B, 67x105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2755

>>1091261
Yeah, I'm sure. I know black magic probably doesn't suit me at all but I think it can be useful.

>> No.1091291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349931476.png -(60.7 KiB, 211x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62157

>>1091288
N-No! No part of this is bad! If you want it... then a date it is... ehehe...
She's so nervous all of a sudden.

>> No.1091293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349948775.jpg -(258.9 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265140

>>1091287

And so it everyone else.

He chuckles.

>> No.1091294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336349959929.jpg -(284.5 KiB, 990x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291300

>>1091280
Smirk
Something wrong with being lovely?~

>>1091286
It's fine, my dear Yue...

Try not to take her naps personally.
You forget that time passes different for us immortals.
She cares for you a lot, Yue.

>> No.1091295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350058975.jpg -(53.2 KiB, 117x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54435

>>1091291
You're helping Sanary recover from the blow to her ego caused by Eri.
Then it's settled.
And so she hook her arm around Kanako's~
You should pick where we go since it's my birthday.

>> No.1091296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350120430.png -(158.3 KiB, 303x1299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162093

>>1091289
And you are aware that I've no experience with teaching magic, yes?

>> No.1091297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350215288.jpg -(122.8 KiB, 1096x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125720

>>1091290
Well, it would be easier if you had seen them before.
The one I was looking for definitely doesn't have cow tits.

>> No.1091298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350218819.png -(259.2 KiB, 404x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265470

>>1091284
Blanc makes this face and throws another punch.

>> No.1091299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350363048.jpg -(237.7 KiB, 900x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243442

>>1091286

Oh, don't be like that~

Hugs the forehead some more.

>>1091294

Oh, nothing at all~

>> No.1091300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350381830.jpg -(65.2 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66747

>>1091295
...
What's your most favorite place, Sanary? That'll be my first place to take you.
This is... got to be a dream! Another one, even!

>> No.1091301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350467644.jpg -(63.5 KiB, 377x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65005

>>1091294
>>1091299
smirks

I was just getting her back for teasing me so much. Yue seems to be in a much better mood now

>> No.1091302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350517748.jpg -(147.1 KiB, 579x882) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150606

>>1091292
So I'm right!

>> No.1091303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350543614.png -(7601 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7601

>>1091300
I wonder how Kanako would react to Sanary telling her she has three other girlfriends and 3 additional lovers?
My favorite place? Hmmm...
Sanary thinks for a moment.
Well let's walk around the park for a bit. I have decided I'm relaxing today, after all. Unless you have something you want to do.

>> No.1091304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350608442.png -(180.6 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184919

>>1091296
Yes but that doesn't mean you can't try.

>> No.1091305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350644455.jpg -(481.0 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492582

>>1091299
>>1091301
Well it seems now everyone is in a much better mood~

>> No.1091306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350665155.png -(93.5 KiB, 535x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95711

>>1091298
She dodges yet again and gets extemely close, to the point where their bodies are now touching
Come on, you can tell me~
She'll make this face

>> No.1091307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350695158.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 641x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64557

>>1091293
chuckles

"Yes...We are about to sit down to a meal..Would you care to join us?...Keila prepared her Rokeg blood pie...Perhaps it would do her honor if you consumed it"

Now if Klingons could blush they would...But they can't so Keila is giving her brother a look that says "I swear to god I will fucking kill you..." T'pek laughs

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)20:31.

>> No.1091308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336350767107.png -(122.3 KiB, 234x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125259

>>1091306
Fine, I like him!
Blanc will push her away

>> No.1091311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351085894.jpg -(211.3 KiB, 614x873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216389

>>1091305
>>1091301

Yukari giggles, covering her lips with the back of her hand.

Well, isn't that a good thing~?

Yay, we all happy now!

>> No.1091312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351105753.jpg -(33.9 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34695

>>1091303
I'm unsure. She'd either not care because she'd be the 4th girlfriend, or she'd be a little bummed out because of competition.
Ohohoho, this is your day, Sanary. We'll go to the park because it's perfect for times like this.

>> No.1091313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351109392.jpg -(273.8 KiB, 734x1288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280415

>>1091310
My name is Chrome!

>> No.1091314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351212773.png -(63.5 KiB, 284x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65031

>>1091304
I suppose not...

........
Kuesu sighs.
Very well. I have only a few things here that I am able to do, so... I can give it a try.

>> No.1091315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351234792.jpg -(53.2 KiB, 117x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54435

>>1091312
Alright then, to the park.
And so the lesbian Duo begin they're journey to the park, arm in arm.

>> No.1091316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351245793.png -(162.2 KiB, 512x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166050

>>1091305
nods

I'd hate to think I'm dragging you two down...

But thanks for making me feel better.

>>1091311
she flashes a moe smile

Indeed.

By the way, Yukari-san... I'm planning on hosting a dance sometime in the future. It goes without saying you're both invited.

>> No.1091317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351282436.jpg -(77.6 KiB, 336x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79477

>>1091307

Gahahaha! That sounds like a plan!
Never tried that before, but I'm sure it will taste awesome.

And will get drunk rather quickly.

>> No.1091318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351317662.png -(676.7 KiB, 900x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
692939

>>1091311
>>1091316
He flashes a smile toward Yukari
You'll find me and the lovely Yukari here are both a fan of dances, Yue.

I would love to attend.

>> No.1091319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351327168.jpg -(44.7 KiB, 699x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45802

>>1091309
Um, she has blue eyes... her hair is all done up...
Fear makes some motions with hands above her head.

...And the bandages, but...

....that's about it.

>> No.1091320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351363711.png -(239.2 KiB, 457x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244901

>>1091315
While they're walking.
Sanary... I was wondering something random.
...

...

Are there any other reasons why you love the park? Other than it being relaxing and a beautiful spot to spend time at?

>> No.1091321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351377056.jpg -(24.8 KiB, 249x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25405

>>1091314
Ume smiles.

Thank you, Kuesu!

>> No.1091322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351398007.jpg -(33.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34536

Uso is currently on his hoverbike, riding back home.

I can't remember the last time I stepped in the house...Or rode this thing for that matter. I was sure it was left on Vaula.

I'll have to thank whoever put it on the evacuation ship.

>> No.1091323   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1091322
Uso will hear a familiar shriek.
THERE YOU ARE! OH MEIN GOTT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

>> No.1091324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351535971.jpg -(76.7 KiB, 600x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78568

>>1091320
Ah...well...This is going to sound stupid but...
Sanary blushes a bit.
It's where I really first met Kotoha. I mean I met her once before that, but it's where I really started to grow fond of her.

>> No.1091325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351634715.png -(232.3 KiB, 560x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237905

>>1091321
But that doesn't mean it's going to work out just like that!
You have to make sure that you have some form of proper motivation to do this, at least.

>> No.1091327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351666679.jpg -(36.3 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37219

>>1091324
Ooooohhh... I see where you're getting at.
Smile
You must have had your first kiss here.
Oh fuck, we're there.
I mean... the park in general. Not this colony, hehe...

>> No.1091329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351858746.png -(7717 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7717

>>1091327
Actually...Kotoha and I never kissed.
Sanary sighs a bit.
We were never officially dating and...I was too much of a coward to do it. But I was happy with the way things were before I lost her.

>> No.1091330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351887762.png -(201.3 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206088

>>1091328
I'm sure I'll find her before you, anyway!

Fear strolls into the store after the witch.

>> No.1091331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351894743.jpg -(490.6 KiB, 850x997) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502401

>>1091326
Thanks! Does this mean we're friends now? I'm trying to get some of those. I used to not really have any. I made some up to keep me company. But I'm all grown up now so I need real friends!

>> No.1091332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336351939523.jpg -(10.1 KiB, 91x96) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10351

>>1091325
Eh?

What do you mean? I'm asking you to tutor me, isn't that enough proof of my motivation?

>> No.1091334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352099195.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33018

>>1091323
Uso hears that and hits the brakes on his hover bike.

That voice...

Uso quickly looks behind him.

A-Asuka?

>> No.1091335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352103712.png -(194.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199319

>>1091308
She's pushed
But do you love him?

>> No.1091336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352159214.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2126x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2030826

>>1091316
>>1091318

Oh my~ Dance~?
That would be lovely~

She giggles.

You can count me in~

>> No.1091338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352242380.jpg -(258.5 KiB, 420x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264694

>>1091318
Of course, but keep it clean, you two. I still need to attain a venue...

>>1091336
Good. thumbs up I'll let you know when I have more details.

She's being surprisingly reserved today... Yue knows Yukari can probably hear that, but doesn't mind if she does.

>> No.1091339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352342718.png -(82.7 KiB, 220x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84642

>>1091332
But what's your motivation to ask in the first place?

>> No.1091340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352376287.jpg -(23.7 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24274

>>1091317
Haha!....Well Rance it seems one of the warriors decided to take food from your plate...The Rokeg blood pie to be exact....He used his dagger to pick it up and place it on his own plate...And then sets his dagger in front of him...T'pek smirks and is silent..So Rance you have two choices

>Take the d'k tahg and ram it into his chest
>do nothing
>> No.1091341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352403445.png -(158.4 KiB, 332x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162209

>>1091336
>>1091338
Please, my dear, Yue.
You are speaking to two immortals who are infinitely familiar to things of higher class.

I don't know how you gleaned anything uncouth from my statement, but would you like a demonstration of what I am capable of on the dance floor?~
Hehehehe...

>> No.1091342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352476567.jpg -(17.6 KiB, 351x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18035

>>1091333
Mmmh...

Fear looks around. They all just look like decent clothes to her, so she doen't think at all what they might cost. She doesn't into money much anyway.

>> No.1091344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352614531.jpg -(53.1 KiB, 278x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54395

>>1091339
Ah, well...
Ume looks away and down to the floor.
I feel that I'm a burden to everyone. I always need to count on my friends to protect me in case of trouble, and that's not okay.
I want to get stronger so I can at least rely on myself a little.

>> No.1091345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352678759.jpg -(33.6 KiB, 492x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34447

>>1091343
...Anything I want? Really?

>> No.1091346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352854095.png -(128.9 KiB, 804x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132042

>>1091344
...I see.

Well, s long as you think it's enough, then that should be fine.

>> No.1091347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352941832.jpg -(143.4 KiB, 540x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146881

>>1091334
Ugh! Who did you think it was, baka?! Misato?!
She'll start walking his way. If he observes her now, she has this sick tat on the left side of her.

>> No.1091348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336352949609.jpg -(164.0 KiB, 533x746) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167900

>>1091341

Oh, that would be nice to watch~

She's implying that you can dance with Yue now >:3
Either that or you can Michael Jackson it up.

>>1091338

Ah~?
What is that supposed to mean~?

Eyebrow raise.

>> No.1091350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353011290.jpg -(109.0 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111641

After a busy day of NOT schlicking to figurines of Saber, Medea heads upstairs for a break. She double checks behind her to make sure nothing was misplaced or left out as well before closing the door

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)21:10.

>> No.1091351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353032102.jpg -(411.0 KiB, 650x907) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420853

>>1091346
She looks at Kuesu and nods.
Yeah, thanks.

>> No.1091352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353085827.jpg -(72.0 KiB, 305x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73735

>>1091341
It was merely a precaution, Lupul-san.

...And if you want. Yue doesn't really dance so I can only imagine she'd be horrible.

>>1091348
Details about the dance. It's merely an idea... At least we finally have a place for the Brigade now. smiles Some castle belonging to a person I've never met before...

>> No.1091354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353200907.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 881x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42469

>>1091349
.......

Fear starts walking around the store, inspecting whichever clothes she passes, having no idea what she's doing.

Where am I supposed to keep all of these clothes, anyway?

>> No.1091355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353244578.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 2094x3041) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2443579

>>1091335
Knock it off damn it!
Blanc transforms, threatening an actual fight.

Personal space; learn to mind your own business!

>> No.1091357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353308639.png -(230.6 KiB, 406x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236170

>>1091351
Now, I'm not sure exactly when we'll start... but I'll need some time before we can officially start.

>> No.1091358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353393831.jpg -(105.6 KiB, 872x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108093

>>1091348
>>1091352
Well if the lovely Yukari insists, who is this gentleman to refuse?

He'll approach and take Yue's hands. Then she says a bit about the castle
Castle?
Is this person a particularly horned demoness?

He flashes Yukari a smile
Would you mind helping me out?~
Play some music, bitch!

>> No.1091359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353414568.jpg -(244.6 KiB, 1122x1390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250516

>>1091356
Fear holds up a random dress.
I stayed at cow tits' house and then at a mini house, but I left both of those.

>> No.1091360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353517518.jpg -(224.5 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229936

>>1091337
I do!

>> No.1091361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353580376.jpg -(25.5 KiB, 189x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26147

>>1091340

Rance just glaaare, doing nothing....

...

... BEFORE GRABBING THAT FUCKER AND ATTEMPTING TO STAB THAT FUCKER.

That was mine!

>> No.1091362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353658393.png -(618.9 KiB, 763x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633771

>>1091355
She backs off a bit
Woah geez! I just wanted to know. Can't girls talk about love and all that junk?
You're not ashamed of loving him, right?

>> No.1091363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353681894.jpg -(53.5 KiB, 300x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54778

>>1091347
Uso jumps off his bike as she walks his way.

I don't think Misato-san knows german, heh.

And you know how it is...We've been on high alert ever since that...flaming head guy tried to destroy a colony. And then the whole Talrega thing.

Uso sighs.

It's starting to calm down again though...

He then notices the tattoo.

Nice tattoo you got there.

>> No.1091364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353684122.png -(738.4 KiB, 399x862) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
756114

>>1091353

She spins around at the sound of the voice and glares at the man.

That's none of your business.

>> No.1091366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353744800.jpg -(566.0 KiB, 733x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
579612

>>1091357
That's okay, I wasn't expecting us to start right away either.

>> No.1091368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353807656.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50060

>>1091352

Oh my, is that so~?
I like castles~ They are so... Elegantly european~

>>1091358

Yukari will float in midair, cross her elegant legs and then snaps her fingers to bring forth via portals... A small Jukebox!

Taadaa~

It'll begin to play some soft dancing musics.

>> No.1091369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353854364.jpg -(248.6 KiB, 1098x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254550

>>1091365
Kun keeps asking for these types of pics

Fear frowns.
What? Do I really have to haul one of those around all the time?

>> No.1091371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336353941508.png -(483.1 KiB, 741x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494741

>>1091366
Good, good.

.....

Kuesu is quiet. She doesn't know where to go from here :@

>> No.1091372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354002441.jpg -(58.5 KiB, 308x223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59940

>>1091371
We should go to a fade since bed is making me sleepy :@

>> No.1091373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354015230.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 540x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79913

>>1091358
I've only heard she's a demon. I don't know the specifics.

She waits for Lupul's movement I can't really dance, so...

>>1091368
I'll talk to it's owner, if she doesn't agree then I'll find some place else... Also tell Ran-san she's invited.

>> No.1091374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354029265.png -(84.9 KiB, 226x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86969

>>1091362
I'm not ashamed of anything, i just don't like you getting in my face!

>> No.1091375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354068068.png -(31.3 KiB, 221x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32040

>>1091372
I KNEW IT
We'll fade to some talking about magic things or some such, then~

>> No.1091377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354188042.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288438

>>1091368
He gives a laugh
She's talking about my little getaway, my dear~

>>1091373
You're in luck, Yue.
Being female means you don't have to hold much knowledge. The male of a pair does the leading, and the female's job is to follow.

Now,
He steps off, leading her with his hands as he starts to dance along to the music.
Just follow along, my dear.

>> No.1091378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354273230.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 592x1557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202639

>>1091376
Well... as long as it's not too big, I guess I can deal with that.

>> No.1091379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354286728.jpg -(332.6 KiB, 787x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340596

>>1091367
Then let's do friend things! Know any good arcades?
I can't deny my love of games.

>> No.1091381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354382049.jpg -(27.3 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28006

>>1091361
He laughs and dodges

Klingon Officer: "Pathetic!...You call yourself a warrior! And yet you are clumsy with a dagger...You want your food back?...Take it from me you nuch(coward)!"

>> No.1091382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354586879.jpg -(46.2 KiB, 463x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47331

>>1091380
Anyway, I guess I'll take this and....

Fear continues to go around. She ends up picking out a few shirt/tanktop and skirt combos, some dresses that aren't too fancy, sandals, shoes, and other items that she's seen people going around wearing that she thinks look nice.
Except for bras. She'll have none of that.

>> No.1091385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354746492.png -(593.7 KiB, 383x879) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607951

>>1091370

If you know my past so well as you have claimed then that should have been pretty obvious. I don't forgive things so easily and I see no reason to change that.

>> No.1091386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354809889.jpg -(435.9 KiB, 826x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446315

>>1091383
Good!

>> No.1091387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354938715.jpg -(230.2 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235691

>>1091384
:@

After getting a few full outfits, she'll start looking around for backpacks.
...Mmm... where the heck should the backpacks be?
Whoever arranged all these clothes and stuff had no idea what they were doing!

>> No.1091388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336354944557.jpg -(147.8 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151337

>>1091374
You were blushing though...
Do you have feelings for me too!?

>> No.1091390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355038454.png -(472.4 KiB, 700x959) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
483775

>>1091373

Ran too~?
My, my~ You're always so considerate, Yue~

Giggle.

That's why I like you~

>>1091377

Giggle.

Oh, I know~

>> No.1091392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355161690.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48519

>>1091381

It's on then you ugly piece o-!

OH SHIT, INCOMING TACKLE.
AAAAAAAAAA.

>> No.1091393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355192529.jpg -(277.9 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284617

>>1091377
she follows along as best she can. Naturally she'll make some mistakes...

You sounded like you might have known the castle's owner...

>>1091390
blush I just didn't want to leave her out. She's your friend too, isn't she?

>> No.1091395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355385979.jpg -(341.2 KiB, 309x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349348

>>1091390
He flashes her a smile
How flattering to think you approve of it so much~

>>1091393
It's fine. No matter how she stumbles, he'll hold her up and keep her moving along. The dynamics of ballroom dancing is if the lead knows what he's doing, the follow is relatively easy. Being it's Lupul, he'll not step on her feet even if she missteps.
I am the castle's owner.

At least until we reach the new world and I give it to Razu. I did build it for her, after all.

>> No.1091396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355466062.jpg -(50.8 KiB, 813x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52028

>>1091394
Fear follows along, keeping an eye out for the backpacks and for other people.

>> No.1091397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355571572.jpg -(21.5 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22053

>>1091392
Moves to the side and...Elbows Rance in the back of the head

Klingon officer: "I will enjoy eating what I took from you..."

>> No.1091399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355705076.jpg -(132.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135208

>>1091398
Fear goes over to the backpacks, but looks over at the jerseys, too.
There are clothes over here, too? How disorganized.

>> No.1091400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355739123.jpg -(171.0 KiB, 447x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175059
> Lupul

Okay Lupul... I'll trust you again... But only because you're adorable!

>> No.1091401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355794017.jpg -(27.6 KiB, 147x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28227

>>1091397

Owww!

I hope he likes pain because... His elbow might hurt a little because of Rance's thick skull.

>> No.1091402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355910160.png -(259.2 KiB, 404x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265470

>>1091388
NO!

>> No.1091404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355922358.png -(584.4 KiB, 406x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598458

>>1091389

You don't see me causing you any undo trouble do you? I'm not going out of my way to torture you so it's best you kept it that way.

>> No.1091405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355942277.jpg -(16.0 KiB, 144x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16393

>>1091400
He gives her a smile
I'm sorry I had to leave before fully explaining myself...

Standing there covered in blood wasn't exactly going to do much to get you to trust me.
Hehe,
as you can see,
I clean up well~

>> No.1091406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355943965.jpg -(284.1 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290878

>>1091391
O-KAY!
And then Chrome will follow the purple.

>> No.1091407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336355998199.jpg -(107.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109839

>>1091403
...

She looks the jersey section up and down.
So will someone stop me if I try to take one even if I'm not any of those things?

>> No.1091408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356055807.jpg -(793.3 KiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812308

>>1091395

Well, we had some amazing experiences in that castle, didn't we~?

Wink.

>>1091393

Ran is more like a servant, but I consider her a friend too~
Sometimes~

Yukari hums softly and happily, watching the pair dance.

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)22:00.

>> No.1091409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356078427.jpg -(39.5 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40412

>>1091329
...I see.
Wow, that's pretty harsh. I guess she wants to...
...
You'd like to make some new memories here, wouldn't you?

>> No.1091410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356120493.jpg -(116.1 KiB, 360x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118930

>>1091401
He laughs

Klingon officer: "Did I harm you human?..Pathetic...I'm just getting started!"

He will charge in an attempt to knock him back

>> No.1091411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356178849.png -(7707 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7707

>>1091409
(hehe)
Well I guess I wouldn't mind. I mean I enjoy coming here anyway.

>> No.1091412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356181877.jpg -(818.4 KiB, 750x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
838002

>>1091363
Thanks. Razu painted them.
...
You like?
You better.

>> No.1091414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356283293.jpg -(79.0 KiB, 540x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80932

>>1091395
I meant Sarah's castle. My bad.

I wish I was better at this... I'm so unladylike. Yue says this more in a joking tone than one of self-depreciation. She's not really bothered by the fact she cannot dance. Later in the series there's a ball where most of the girls dress up and dance. ...Yue neither dresses up nor dances, further alienating her from the "girly girls" of Class 3-A.

>>1091408
Of course, but she's my friend too. And if you can think of someone you wish to invite, please feel free.

sighs We need something distract us from being on this thing...

>> No.1091415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356375084.jpg -(62.4 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63875

>>1091411
Close enough, let's sit somewhere. You look like you could use a seat.

>> No.1091416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356430166.jpg -(204.0 KiB, 600x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208868

>>1091410

Come at me, bro!

He'll charge at the Klingon! Oh shiiii-
Needless to say, Rance is way stronger than the average human. So, that Klingon will be surprised. Maybe.

>> No.1091418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356519123.png -(418.3 KiB, 644x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428367

>>1091417
Works for me

>> No.1091420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356604256.jpg -(400.8 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410470

>>1091408
He smiles back at her
Any amount of time spent in your company would qualify as amazing, my dearest Yukari~

>>1091414
Oh. Then disregard him saying anything about Razu's castle!
I know the demon you're speaking about. A nice girl, really.

He continues to lead on with her
Ladylike comes in many different forms, my dear Yue.
Just because your strengths lie in other venues does not mean your merit as a female is diminished.

You don't need to be an expert in ballroom dancing to be a lady, my dear Yue.

>> No.1091421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356645690.jpg -(176.8 KiB, 900x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181070

>>1091415
Sanary chuckles.
Alright, lets sit down, then.
And so they will find themselves a bench to sit on.

>> No.1091422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356648630.jpg -(46.2 KiB, 463x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47331

>>1091419
...

Fear goes over and tosses one into the cart! Hopefully they've got one by now.
Okay! All I need now is the backpack.

>> No.1091423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356672434.jpg -(53.7 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54950

>>1091412
Yeah, it looks great on you.

Who's Razu?

>> No.1091424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356705392.jpg -(39.4 KiB, 750x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40383

>>1091413

Not every man, but I find it very hard to trust most of them when most of them are liars and cheats. You I'm not so sure about.

>> No.1091426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356828200.jpg -(238.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243767

>>1091402
Awww, not even a little?

>> No.1091427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356918929.jpg -(134.7 KiB, 823x1183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137927

>>1091425
She COULD just stack it all on her tits :@

Fear eventually picks out a nice blue and white one that isn't too big, and adds that to the cart too.
There!

>> No.1091428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356978640.jpg -(54.3 KiB, 240x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55608

>>1091426
As if!
She goes back to normal.

>> No.1091429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336356986989.jpg -(13.4 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13700

>>1091416
Grapples to the ground and will open palm strike Rance in the face

T'pek is still silent however...Some of the other officers are making bets

>> No.1091431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357088568.jpg -(482.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493550

>>1091428
Awww, suckitude.
Anyway, what were you busy with?

>> No.1091432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357147482.jpg -(131.4 KiB, 966x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134503

>>1091420

You always find what to say to the right people~
I'm amazed~

She smiles a bit, watching Yue and Lupul dance.

Not bad~

>>1091414

I agree~

She puts a finger on her lips, thinking of who to invite~

Reimu...

>> No.1091433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357230949.png -(210.9 KiB, 283x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215968

>>1091431
I was cleaning!

>> No.1091434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357237690.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 454x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64533

>>1091430

We could debate the philosophies of human nature all day if we wanted but I'd rather get to the point. Is there another reason you're here to pester me?

>> No.1091435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357266320.jpg -(29.6 KiB, 231x313) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30320

>>1091420
I do want to meet her someday and thank her for her selfless contributions.

Yue chuckles It's not something that bothers me that much. It's just not who I am. I'd rather be a bookworm than a dancer any day. she flashes a bright smile because she really does mean that.

>>1091432
Reimu...? She hasn't met Reimu, but has heard that name before.

>> No.1091437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357379324.jpg -(29.1 KiB, 300x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29790

>>1091429

That incoming palm will then be receive by... A SHARKLIKE BITE.
Oh boy, he bites FUCKING HARD.

Grrrrr....

And while he's biting, Rance will then proceed to deliver several punches to said Klingon's sides.

>> No.1091438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357404982.jpg -(136.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139948

>>1091436
The what?

Fear shrugs.
I already picked everything out, so I guess you can handle whatever is next.

>> No.1091440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357447193.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 310x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65967

"So that was "Vaula", huh?..."

A boy nods. The woman, beside him, muses over the "response" she receives, looking little more than bored with her face against her palm atop of her elbow which supports her head upon the tabletop.

"Hahaha... must be quite the shame that it's gone..."

Y-yeah...

The boy's head lowers itself. He says nothing.

The woman presses her hand against the back of his head, pushing his face further and closer towards the table.

"Geez..."

She is unamused, with a dead-bored face as she subjects the submissive, young boy to light cruelty.

>> No.1091442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357622291.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 667x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34986

>>1091441
Fear follows, watching Selie because she has no idea what's supposed to happen next.

>> No.1091443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357670786.jpg -(104.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106501

>>1091433
Cleaning? You...?

>> No.1091444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357757779.jpg -(45.0 KiB, 266x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46049

>>1091423
She's my friend, and technically the one I'm working for. She got me a job at Lupul's castle. I'm their cook.
Asuka looks at him seriously.
Pack your things ASAP. I pretty much live there, so you should too.

>> No.1091445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357849461.jpg -(98.6 KiB, 727x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100958

>>1091432
He gives a laugh
Oh it's nothing. I'm just a humble observer with a bit of insight~

He gives a laugh
You speak as if you expected my technique to be off... I'm hurt~

>>1091435
No harm in being both, but whatever suits you, Yue~

>> No.1091446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357855344.jpg -(24.8 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25437

>>1091437
He growls and elbow strikes to the throat in an attempt to get him to let go

>> No.1091448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357976126.jpg -(94.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97141

>>1091447
SHE STILL HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON.

>> No.1091449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336357994370.png -(225.2 KiB, 286x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230598

>>1091443
I'm a... a uh... I'm someone's bitch.

>> No.1091450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358045221.jpg -(207.5 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212527

>>1091405
Yes.. Yes you do.

So..... CUTE~!

Without another word Lupul is getting boob smothered again.

You're just so adorable! I wanna take you home and cuddle with you just like a teddy bear!

>> No.1091451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358063761.png -(49.2 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50400

>>1091421
Kanako will sit. Really close to Sanary. Her hand isn't around her yet, but she's looking up at whatever sky there is.
How did you feel during that whole Talrega trip? That had to be really weird for you, didn't it?

>> No.1091452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358086333.jpg -(91.8 KiB, 400x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94022

>>1091444
The sudden news pretty much caught him by surprise.

Eh? How long have you been living there?

>> No.1091454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358173880.jpg -(35.5 KiB, 86x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36372

>>1091451
Sanary says nothing about the closeness.
Yeah, that was weird. I've never been to Talrega before since...well I arrived after it was destroyed.

>> No.1091455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358201071.jpg -(524.1 KiB, 920x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536673

>>1091445

Well, it might be a bit off~

She smirks.

But you know other techniques more interesting than this one~

>>1091435

Oh, she's a good friend of mine~

>> No.1091456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358219284.jpg -(46.8 KiB, 392x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47906

>>1091439

So you've come to make peace with me?

It could still be a trick but I can't see any reason why he would do that. His master definitely is not the type.

I'm listening.

>> No.1091457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358222410.jpg -(32.8 KiB, 376x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33629

>>1091453
Fear only thinks that shinies can be used to buy stuff, so this will be wizardry to her.

>> No.1091458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358248934.jpg -(369.7 KiB, 572x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378564

>>1091452
Only a couple of weeks right now. You're not too late. In fact, I was looking for you the entire time to tell you the news.

>> No.1091459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358274452.jpg -(125.8 KiB, 450x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128788

>>1091449
Neptune is surprised!
Woah, really!? How did that happen!?

>> No.1091460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358281170.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1200x1145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1432334

>>1091445
I will certainly try. she's showing signs of improving...

>>1091455
You know more people than anybody else, Yukari-san.

>> No.1091461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358339666.png -(122.3 KiB, 234x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125259

>>1091459
...I volunteered! Kind of.

>> No.1091462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358370102.png -(48.3 KiB, 436x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49463

>>1091446

Rance then releases that hand and then falls on his knee, coughing.

Hmph...

He seems to be holding his plate armor, he has a free hit now!

>> No.1091463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358475047.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 800x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50850

>>1091454
I've never really been there, period. It was sort of weird to walk through there. Of course, I was hanging out with Mary so she passed it off as another one of her acid trips or whatever she calls them.
...
Smile
How was Talrega? In your own experience at least...

>> No.1091465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358633751.png -(8287 B, 192x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8287

>>1091463
Well it was a bit confusing, but I ran into my friend Sakura so I spent most of my time there with her.

>> No.1091466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358685382.jpg -(19.3 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19743

>>1091462
His hand is bleeding pretty badly but he gives no damn what so ever, enjoy getting a knee to the face

>> No.1091468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358800107.png -(408.4 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418197

>>1091450
He gives a laugh, spinning around in her grasp as to ensure his ability to talk is not smothered by her breasts.
How come I never got to know THIS personality? Hehehe...

He tilts his head up to look at her
Given the events of last night, that wouldn't entirely be disagreeable, hehehe...
He'll wiggle his cat ears at her.

>> No.1091469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358810917.jpg -(240.7 KiB, 663x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246502

>>1091458
Wow. I had no idea so much time had passed already.

Uso sighs again.

Where is that castle anyway?

>> No.1091470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358820645.jpg -(85.3 KiB, 568x656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87332

>>1091464

My cooking?

She looks angry for a moment as if he were insulting her but she considers her options.

I could gain a lot from him if he's serious..

Okay, say I accept this offer. What do you want in return?

>> No.1091471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358869237.jpg -(86.9 KiB, 850x1301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88996

>>1091461
You jumped into it because of your pride, didn't you?

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)22:47.

>> No.1091472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358885299.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 881x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42469

>>1091467
Um.... sure...

Fear eyes the plastic bags, and checks a few of them to make sure what she picked out is still there.

>> No.1091473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358905225.jpg -(62.8 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64305

>>1091465
That's great. I still wonder how all of that could have happened in the first place.
She'll look at her now.
I guess all of the crazy shit was deemed to happen before this special day of yours, huh?

>> No.1091474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336358921659.png -(1.3 MiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1374063

>>1091455
Hmhmhmhmhmmm, I do ever enjoy demonstrating them~

>>1091460
He chuckles
You're getting better already~

>> No.1091476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359035676.jpg -(47.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48465

>>1091466

Just as the knee approached his face... It would be intercepted by a hand, softening the impact between said knee and his face.

Gotcha!

His other hand, the one holding his chest, would then pull a custom-made gun that was hidden within the armor itself and then put a single bullet in the Klingon's knee.

No more adventuring for you!

>> No.1091477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359060912.png -(10.9 KiB, 184x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11210

>>1091473
Well Sakura felt a large spike of energy before everything happened. I need to talk to a few people to see what really happened.
Sanary laughs.
Well at least it ended before my birthday, right?
Does Kanako notice Sanary's leaning on her?

>> No.1091478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359082126.png -(56.1 KiB, 294x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57471

>>1091469
It's in a pocket dimension, so I'm gonna have to say something to open up a portal to get there.
...

...

Oh crap, that reminds me.
Suddenly, Asuka will scream at the top of her lungs.
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL!!!!

>> No.1091479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359098297.jpg -(318.5 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326162

>>1091440
Nakoruru notices that and whispers something to her eagle, Mamahaha. Suddenly, the bird will fly towards the woman and start attacking her.

>> No.1091481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359255462.jpg -(171.0 KiB, 447x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175059

>>1091468
She squees as Lupul did that.

Now if only I had a house.....

>> No.1091482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359267910.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52249

>>1091477
U-Uhhh... well yeah.
She's blushing, trying to break the barrier of making that move, knowing that lean.
It's be troublesome if it happened right on your birthday.

>> No.1091483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359328195.jpg -(20.3 KiB, 372x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20818

>>1091480
Nnn... but can I change first? I've worn the pervert girl's clothes for a while.

>> No.1091484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359411248.jpg -(300.1 KiB, 875x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307350

>>1091471
It's not like it matters anymore.

>> No.1091485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359467842.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 506x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79709

>>1091481
He lowers his head, thinking as she says that
wait...didn't she go home with Jenna
Robyn... did you... stay out here all night?...
She was only released yesterday... if she....

>> No.1091486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359523999.png -(7707 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7707

>>1091482
DO IT, MOTHER FUCKER!
Yeah, stuck in an unfamiliar place on my birthday would suck.

>> No.1091488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359626055.jpg -(23.8 KiB, 242x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24364

>>1091478
Pocket dimension? And I'm sure I saw Lupul's name somewhere before...Oh well.

Who is this Lupul anyway?

>> No.1091489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359652232.jpg -(33.6 KiB, 492x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34447

>>1091487
Um.... but where should I do that?

>> No.1091490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359731707.jpg -(150.2 KiB, 837x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153777

>>1091475

Very well, but that can't be all you want.

Does he know about our work?

>> No.1091492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359802951.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15206

>>1091476
He falls back hitting the back of his head on the floor and is now unconscious...Looks like that portion of Rokeg blood pie is yours he is dragged off to the medical bay

"Well fought Rance...Looks like it's yours"

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)23:03.

>> No.1091493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359819813.jpg -(248.3 KiB, 1230x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254229

>>1091478
>>1091488
And so a bird swoops in and lands nearby.
Um, OW.
Like a choir fully consisting of nails and chalkboards...
It's times like these I'm thankful that my eardrums are just for show, or else they'd probably be bleeding...

>> No.1091494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359906785.jpg -(526.2 KiB, 1171x1183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538846

>>1091474

Oh, you always know what to say, Lupul~

She'll reach for her silk fan and cool herself a bit.

Hmmmhm~

>>1091460

Of course~ Being an elder Youkai helps~

>> No.1091496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359946049.jpg -(21.7 KiB, 285x154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22239

>>1091479
The woman's eyes narrow themselves. Her hand raises itself-the palm facing towards the approaching creature. Flames swarm in a circle about the edge of her fingertips. The near the centre in a near-instant amount of time, then, immediately shoot out at the bird in a flash. A burst of fire shoots out, with intention of roasting the creature.

She stands up, making no pause in her motion as she does so-pushing back the chair with her body as she prepares herself upright. Her other hand reaches towards her back, grasping itself immediately onto the handle of the weapon at her back.

Should the bird approach her closer proximity, the blade goes, quicker than one would perceive it, and be held before her in one fluid motion-cutting the place where the winged creature may dare become too close to her.

Should it not, the woman holds her weapon with caution, not arming it nor making it fully visible to the world just yet. Her other hand holds itself outwards where the fire had been shot while her eyes dart towards the direction whence the bird had came.

>> No.1091497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359956953.jpg -(121.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124786

>>1091491
In there?

...I guess that will work...

Once Selie shows her the way to it, she'll grab some clothes and run in to do that change.
Hopefully while there are no Kuns peeking.

>> No.1091498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336359998335.jpg -(42.7 KiB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43681

>>1091474
chuckles Thank you, but it must be because of your teaching.

>>1091494
Just how old, exactly? smirks

>> No.1091499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360027354.jpg -(125.8 KiB, 450x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128788

>>1091484
I guess not...
Do you like being a servant?

>> No.1091500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360045713.png -(569.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
582685

>>1091493
This look.
Very funny. I need your help. Just for a little bit.

>>1091488
Look at the bird I'm talking to. That's him... or something.

>> No.1091502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360120042.jpg -(158.7 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162497

>>1091492

Rance will twirl the gun cowboy style before putting it back into his armor.

Thanks a lot Kiyone...

He'll then grab that pie and eat it whole before turning to the Leader.

... If he doesn't respect my food then her will never respect me.
Specially if it was served by Keila! No one steals food given to me by beautiful women!

Nod, nod.

>> No.1091503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360123086.png -(70.6 KiB, 215x146) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72305

>>1091499
I've gotten used to it.
She doesn't admit or deny anything.
NEUTRAL ANSWER!

>> No.1091504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360189934.jpg -(455.1 KiB, 850x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465979

>>1091496
Nakoruru's eyes widen in surprise as Mamahaha barely dodged that flame attack. She then looks at the woman who's looking at her and stands up. A hand on the hilt of her blade.

>> No.1091505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360226368.jpg -(7260 B, 217x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7260

>>1091494
>>1091498
He comes to a halt with a flourish as the music dies out, holding Yue in the cheesy lean that usually precedes a kiss, though he does not close it.
You're welcome to lessons anytime, my dear~

He stands up, letting go of Yue's hands as he turns to Yukari
I try to, my dear.
I hope you enjoyed the show~

>> No.1091506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360296623.jpg -(15.2 KiB, 327x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15608

>>1091501
A few minutes later, Fear will come running back over to Selie. She'll looking pretty happy with herself and the new clothes.

>> No.1091507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360328657.jpg -(35.1 KiB, 640x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35917

>>1091493
>>1091500
Uso just looks at this new challenger.

...What?

>> No.1091508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360330073.png -(75.8 KiB, 241x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77619

>>1091486
Y-Yeah... it would...?
...
B-B-But I bet you like the park now! Yeah!
So nervous. Her barriers must be broken!

>> No.1091509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360342698.jpg -(10.7 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10989

>>1091502
There is a DEAD silence in the room

>> No.1091510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360452134.jpg -(50.2 KiB, 376x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51424

>>1091504
"Bird..."

Her eyes lock with those of the girl before her. She moves herself away from the table, standing a good distance away. Her arm lowers itself, retreating back to her side, but, almost like a mirror to Nakoruru, she keeps herself braced for attack as well. She refuses to relinquish the grasp on her hidden blade.

The boy moves the opposite direction of the woman, bending down and hiding with his eyes just over the top of the table.

What's going on?

She lifts her chin upwards, slightly, sizing up her potential opponent.

"You. State your business."

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)23:14.

>> No.1091511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360453161.png -(8314 B, 192x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8314

>>1091508
Sanary looks up at Kanako.
What's wrong?

>> No.1091512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360517437.jpg -(128.4 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131526

>>1091505

I certainly did~

She claps after the music fades.

That was impressive~

>>1091498

Oh, that's a secret I don't share that easily~

>> No.1091514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360564951.jpg -(20.1 KiB, 334x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20587

>>1091500
My dear Asuka, helping people is like, 90% of what I do...
If a bird could smirk, that would be the expression on his avian face
The other 10% is helping myself, hehehehe~

But, still, I suppose I can take time away from my busy schedule to help the young couple.
Whatcha need?

>>1091507
The bird looks at Uso
I'm Lupul, shapeshifting philanthropist and most prestigious gentleman in the world.

Pleasure to meet you, Uso.

>> No.1091515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360651738.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82581

>>1091513
Yeah, they're really nice!

I'll be able to give these clothes I was wearing back to the pervert now, too!

>> No.1091516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360681019.jpg -(48.8 KiB, 500x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49979

>>1091505
That would've earned him a kick in the groin if he tried... Or at least a very hard slap.

O-Of course. I'll try and get some practice in on my own time, too. She's not saying who with, though.

>>1091512
I figured as much. chuckles

>> No.1091518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360831996.jpg -(26.3 KiB, 195x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26937

>>1091509

....?

Uh oh...

>> No.1091519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360927438.jpg -(481.0 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492582

>>1091512
He gives a small chuckle
Always happy to bring a smile to that lovely face~

>>1091516
I look forward to sharing a dance with you again, my dear~
Practice well~

>> No.1091520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360940422.jpg -(209.3 KiB, 385x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214374

>>1091507
>>1091514
Sigh
I need to know the words for making a portal back to the castle. I now realize I've been tagging along with Razu or Alex to get back there. Uso is my boyfriend, and I'm bringing him with me there, since it's about time he moves in with me.
...
Okay? I know I should probably already know, but I don't.

>> No.1091521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360965287.png -(289.1 KiB, 266x517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296074

>>1091495

It's only fair. Helping with my cooking is something I'm taking very seriously. You must want something just as important in return. Just name it and I'll see what I can do.

>> No.1091522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360965565.png -(93.5 KiB, 535x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95711

>>1091503
So you've gotten used to being a servant.
Her stomach then stats to growl
Wow, I'm starving... Do you have anything eat?

>> No.1091523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360994779.jpg -(149.2 KiB, 782x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152789

>>1091517
I was the one who picked everything out, after all! All on my own!
Fear spins around and does something of a pose.
And I'm pretty good at these things.

>> No.1091524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336360998289.jpg -(91.8 KiB, 580x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94025

>>1091510
Nakoruru keeps her stance and now Shikuru stands up as well and starts growling at Nakoruru's potential opponent.

That boy...you have no business treating him like that!

>> No.1091525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361036468.png -(81.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82909

>>1091522
She grumbles to herself.
Let me guess, you want me to get it.
I'm going to beat to Nishi for bringing her here.

>> No.1091526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361211912.png -(703.4 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720246

>>1091525
Nah, I'm going to get it myself if you don't mind.

>> No.1091527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361231078.jpg -(15.6 KiB, 165x148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15987

>>1091524
Her eyes lazily move towards the boy, giving him a small glance. She turns back in short time.

"And?"

The boy, intimidated, glances between the girl and the woman. He's worried, with sweat coming down his face, but, silent.

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)23:27.

>> No.1091528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361268362.jpg -(119.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122159

>>1091526
Then there's a kitchen that way.
Blanc points.

If you don't mind, I'd like to get back to what I was doing before you showed up. So get lost when you're done!

>> No.1091529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361307446.jpg -(99.7 KiB, 540x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102065

>>1091516
>>1091519

Well, that was surprisingly cute~

Giggles and causes the jukebox to vanish into the deeps of Tartarus... Or somewhere else.

I guess it's time for me to leave, now that little Yue is happier now~

>> No.1091530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361356985.jpg -(404.4 KiB, 978x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414141

>>1091514
>>1091520
Shapeshifter, huh? That explains the whole...bird thing.

It'd probably be a bad idea to ask what he really looks like.

But yeah, how does one get to your pocket dimension?

>> No.1091532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361534754.png -(194.0 KiB, 512x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198659

>>1091519
I will. she bows

>>1091529
Take care of yourself, Yukari-san.

Might as well fade here. I'm out of ideas and my mind is derping something fierce.

>> No.1091534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361894916.jpg -(153.8 KiB, 760x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157503

>>1091520
>>1091530
...moves in with you?
You both look like you're freaking twelve...
he shakes his head
Feh, whatever.
Humans are weird...

He looks to Asuka
One word.
Five syllables.

Lalilelulo.
And so the portal opens near them.
And it's not my reality. I'm using a friend's for storage, so do your best to keep it clean.

The last thing I need is Kohaku up my ass because people trashed her river.

>> No.1091535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361898472.jpg -(708.2 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725152

>>1091527
Mamahaha flies back next to Nakoruru.

Thought that having Mamahaha attack you would make you stop. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

>> No.1091536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361901424.jpg -(47.8 KiB, 461x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48998

>>1091518
"That, took a lot of gall to say that...I admire gall...Well said Rance"

>> No.1091537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336361926637.png -(96.6 KiB, 596x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98879

>>1091511
Aah! Nothing!
I was about to go in for a kiss! Why did I stop myself again?!

>> No.1091538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362138225.jpg -(25.0 KiB, 445x603) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25555

>>1091533
Of course!

...So, you said there was some cafe next? Is there anything good there?

>> No.1091539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362162249.jpg -(332.9 KiB, 719x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340897

>>1091531

She smirks

I doubt you'd be skilled enough to use most of it but as you wish. I was already attempting to teach my master some of it and you may join her. Suffice it to say that your cooking skills actually help me that is.

>> No.1091540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362193000.gif -(85.4 KiB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87429

>>1091535
"If you would like a fight..."

The woman's eyes almost twinkle as her entire composure twists into a crude, narrow smile.

"I would be happy to grant your desire..."

She chuckles.

Last edited 12/05/06(Sun)23:43.

>> No.1091541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362212042.jpg -(43.2 KiB, 400x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44229

>>1091537
You sure? You seem nervous.

>> No.1091542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362417659.jpg -(280.7 KiB, 1065x1394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287480

>>1091540
I wasn't looking for a fight...

>> No.1091543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362444396.jpg -(357.2 KiB, 1336x1416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365772

>>1091534
Hey. Fourteen, thank you very much.
Pic related without the flipped bird.
I'll remember that. Thanks for telling me.
She'll turn around.
Oh and... Uso's a good guy. Trust me, he won't trash anything environmental.

>>1091530
Uso... we should go back to the old place and pack our stuff. Or, your stuff even. Mine was packed weeks ago when I was given the cook job.

>> No.1091544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362465684.jpg -(125.8 KiB, 450x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128788

>>1091528
Awww, I can't watch?

>> No.1091545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362513732.jpg -(190.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194816

>>1091536

Gahahaha! Well, that's me.

Phew.

>> No.1091546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362533439.jpg -(413.9 KiB, 780x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423842

>>1091542
"Then leave us alone."

The woman continues her wry grin, smiling of one thing or another.

The boy raises himself so that the bottom of his nose can be seen. He surveys the girl with her two beasts, cautiously.

>> No.1091547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362558238.png -(225.2 KiB, 286x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230598

>>1091544
Why would you want to watch?

>> No.1091548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362730853.png -(703.4 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720246

>>1091547
We barely spend time together, so I don't want to leave so soon.
I don't care if you're someone's servant or not anyway. You're still blanc.

>> No.1091549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336362945777.png -(366.0 KiB, 439x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374797

>>1091541
Really! I'm fine. Don't let me distract you from this wonderful night.
I wanna kiss her so bad! But... what's stopping me?!

>> No.1091551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363036428.png -(81.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82909

>>1091548
You're still a nuisance, but whatever. Just don't make any messes!

>> No.1091552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363059335.png -(305.8 KiB, 640x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313123

>>1091534
She's 14? Now would probably be a bad time to say that I'm 13...

Yeah, and don't worry about that. Protecting the environment has always been something important to me, even back home.

>>1091543
Uso nods.

We should do that.

Lalilelulo...I better write that down somewhere.

>> No.1091553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363064239.jpg -(47.0 KiB, 327x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48161

>>1091549
Well alright.
Sanary knows you want to, but she wants to see how like it takes until you break down. anyway, she'll stand up and stretch.
What do you want to do now?

>> No.1091554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363155714.jpg -(45.1 KiB, 610x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46152

>>1091550
Well, I guess I'll give it a try.

...After I put everything into the backpack.

>> No.1091555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363167438.jpg -(147.8 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151337

>>1091551
Roger!
She'll run off to the kitchen and raid the fridge. After she's done we can fade to the two chatting and catching up

>> No.1091557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363274037.png -(567.2 KiB, 964x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580862

>>1091555
Awesome.

>> No.1091558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363308337.jpg -(248.3 KiB, 1230x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254229

>>1091543
>>1091552
Nothing personal, just the general all around warning.

People originally weren't supposed to live in the castle until we got to the new world...
And then Razu got impatient...
He shakes his head
Oh well, it doesn't matter now. What's done is done. The portals open to you now, just remember the password...
And watch your step. That first one can be a bit tricky.

Anything else I can do?

>> No.1091559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363333657.jpg -(82.7 KiB, 548x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84648

Somewhere in the artificial wilds of Moscow, a man rests in a chair carved into the trunk of a tree. Literally. The wooden throne's base steadily turns from smooth, polished wood into trunk and roots. He seems to be sleeping lightly, comfortably even.

Others available too, if you know any. Only taking one reply, post your own if you don't want to bite, etc.

>> No.1091560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363540729.jpg -(68.3 KiB, 408x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69896

Mokou's outside her balcony of her apartment. Having a quiet smoke.

"That whole Talgera thing was just plain weird...I wonder if that idiot even noticed."

She about to take a drag until...

>> No.1091561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363633853.jpg -(228.9 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234408

>>1091560

Mokooooou~

Oh shit, flying Princess!

>> No.1091562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363663324.jpg -(684.8 KiB, 700x1085) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
701253

>>1091552
Yeah. You better pack what you want. I have... or had dinner to cook tonight. Razu's probably pissed now.

>>1091558
No. That's all I needed. Thanks a bunch, Lupul.
I hope this stupid portal doesn't lead me somewhere like... the bathroom or something.

>> No.1091563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363799905.jpg -(54.0 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55247

>>1091553
Might as well kiss her in the one area...
Your place! Or... well... yeah.

>> No.1091564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363854044.jpg -(189.3 KiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193864

>>1091546
Nakoruru frowns when the woman grins.

That woman...

Mamahaha!

Nakoruru points at the woman as Mamahaha attacks again. This time, the bird is on fire as it attacks.

>> No.1091565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363911067.jpg -(50.7 KiB, 299x307) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51949

>>1091561

Inches away from her lips. Mokou pulls the cigarette away as soon as she heard that voice utter her name.

"Kaguya...What is it. Here to fight?"

>> No.1091566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336363959231.png -(7707 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7707

>>1091563
You want to kiss her in her "area?" You pig.
Yeah, that's fine with me. There's cake if you want some.

>> No.1091568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364138289.png -(536.9 KiB, 607x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
549834

>>1091565

Not now~

>> No.1091569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364241393.jpg -(29.4 KiB, 482x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30066

>>1091567
And so Fear will get to doing that!

She has some trouble, but is eventually able to get everything stuffed into the backpack. She'll put it on afterward.
Okay... it's not too heavy... so I'm ready!

>> No.1091571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364435988.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 296x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83863

>>1091568

"Hm...Fine. So what are you doing here? Missed me or something?"

>> No.1091572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364489418.png -(602.6 KiB, 1400x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617069

>>1091564
The woman smiles to herself. The hand tightens its grip upon her weapon, preparing to attack; should it be necessary to, anyways.

If the bird should go as to strike her where she is, Alice makes her move. Instantaneously, a blade streaks silver through the air, making nine slashes in the time a normal man would make one at the place before the area it would make contact with her in its poor and overly direct attack while making full use of her curved blade's long reach. She moves with confidence, no hesitation as she brings her long, curved weapon up again-with both arms below the guard and holding it by her head. Its point aims itself at the girl's head.

Should the bird not directly attack, her yellow eyes watch it carefully, tracing its movements through the air without difficulty. All the while, her entire body prepares for defence.

...the sort of which that is entailed in the earlier paragraph.

>> No.1091573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364500098.jpg -(46.2 KiB, 463x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47331

>>1091570
Fear follows at a much more normal distance then before. She'll look around as they go, checking out the places and people along the way.

>> No.1091574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364569327.jpg -(32.8 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33600

>>1091558
>>1091562
Yeah...wouldn't want to be the reason why your boss is pissed at you.

Uso jumps on his hover bike.

Let's get going!

>> No.1091575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364774722.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 800x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131071

>>1091566
NO :@ NOT THAT AREA.
Oh really?! What flavor is it?

>> No.1091576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364813594.jpg -(27.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28070

>>1091571

I came here with hopes to see you nervous and crying because of what happened~
Too bad you're doing just fine~

>> No.1091578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364969949.jpg -(524.2 KiB, 1049x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536825

>>1091545
"You seem to handle that blade well enough...How would you like to try your hand with something a bit more challenging?"

Yes..Pic is related

>> No.1091579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336364970928.jpg -(122.6 KiB, 517x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125500

>>1091576

"Yeah right. I've been through worse than a trip to some other town. I have you to thank for that at least. And I bet you didn't even notice. Since you tend to have your dumb face glued to the TV when you're playing your stupid games."

Finally takes a drag of her cigarette.

>> No.1091580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365128064.jpg -(53.2 KiB, 117x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54435

>>1091575
Fuck I dunno. Sou never said. Uhhhhh...
It's chocolate with strawberry frosting.

>> No.1091581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365191071.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 725x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123551

>>1091577
Fear doesn't hesitate in listing them off. She's had food other than this from people like Poniko, but two stood out the most.
The tasty round bread and the delicious ice cream!

>> No.1091582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365395210.png -(4350 B, 99x111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4350

>>1091578

Oh shi-

Ah...

That looks exciting.

It's on then!

>> No.1091583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365563700.jpg -(171.5 KiB, 703x961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175587

>>1091572
Mamahaha gets sliced to pieces as it attacks her.

Mamahaha!

The blade points to Nakoruru's head.

I barely saw what happened! Just who is this woman?

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)00:39.

>> No.1091585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365687605.jpg -(339.1 KiB, 655x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347201

>>1091579

Hmph!

She'll land besides Mokou.

I'm bored for the time being, so I came here to be entertained.

>> No.1091586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365763107.jpg -(47.8 KiB, 714x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48900

>>1091584
It's not my fault that those two things have been so tasty!

>> No.1091587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365926538.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 641x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64557

>>1091582
"Good, we will begin tomorrow..."

>> No.1091588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336365951137.jpg -(110.6 KiB, 361x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113274

>>1091585
Mokou exhales the smoke and then turn her head slightly to face Kaguya.

"Yeah? ...Well what do you expect me to do about it?"

>> No.1091589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366100857.jpg -(20.1 KiB, 334x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20587

>>1091574
>>1091562
The portal opens up to the top spire by default
Eh, I'll take any heat from Razu. I'll keep her distracted with a cat or something.
You take care you crazy kids...

And with that, he takes off

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)00:48.

>> No.1091590   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1091559
If this fish is still open, that guy is getting poked in the head.

Hey! Heeeyyyy!

A child-like voice tries to get his attention.

>> No.1091591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366159715.png -(140.7 KiB, 273x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144042

>>1091556

She nods

It won't hurt in trying, your success or failure doesn't matter to me. I am simply giving you what you want.

At least my master won't have to give up a share in the funds to this man.

>> No.1091593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366377477.jpg -(40.5 KiB, 646x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41450

>>1091592
And that's what I'm going to do here, right?

>> No.1091595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366444000.png -(88.2 KiB, 219x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90339

>>1091590
The man opens his eyes and immediately turns to the source of the voice.

...What?

His voice is empty, holding little, if no sense of concern or urgency, moving at his own pace.

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)00:54.

>> No.1091596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366534697.jpg -(413.9 KiB, 780x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423842

>>1091583
"..."

She watches the potentially devastated girl before her with a dull, placid face.

"Is that all?"

An expression not so much of challenge as much as disappointment. Her eyes dully trail to the potentially mangled or mutilated corpse of the fallen bird-her first "opponent" of the night. The soon enough look back to the girl, awaiting a response.

The boy, wide-eyed, watches the aftermath of the event with surprise. His breath is caught somewhere, leaving him somewhat unable to breath. Though not as emotionally tarnished, he looks just as surprised as the girl is.

>> No.1091597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366636492.jpg -(66.8 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68449

>>1091587

Gahahaha! Alrighty!
I'll prepare myself then.

>> No.1091599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366699852.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 542x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58573

>>1091589
>>1091574
Asuka will hop on while Lupul takes off.
Hey Uso. Get a tattoo or something. It'd look pretty intimidating.

>> No.1091600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366721706.jpg -(35.4 KiB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36263

>>1091595
THIS MONSTROSITY IS STARING DOWN AT HIM AAAAHHHH

But really, this little furry thing is standing on the back of that fancy throne he's got going on there.

... Whatcha' doin'?

>> No.1091601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366768515.jpg -(42.2 KiB, 861x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43232

>>1091598
Fear eyes the place as they enter, looking in particular for any food on display.

>> No.1091602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366805805.jpg -(33.6 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34373

>>1091580
Ooooh! Chocolate with strawberry. The one true combination~
Because Sanary is a strawberry and Kanako wants to dip her in cho-I mean what.
Let's go!

>> No.1091604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336366983054.png -(46.5 KiB, 673x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47593

>>1091588

I don't know~

Smiiiile.

Surprise me~?

>> No.1091605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367009320.png -(231.9 KiB, 450x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237453

>>1091594

If my master has no qualms with you joining in, then it will be just as such. I can assure you she is well adapted to magic and I hope her escalating potential won't be too discouraging to you.

>> No.1091606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367079235.jpg -(61.6 KiB, 758x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63121

>>1091603
After a few moments of staring....

...Okay! I already know exactly what I want!

>> No.1091607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367120548.jpg -(83.0 KiB, 189x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84993

>>1091602
YOU PIG! :@
Haha. Yeah, lets.
And so they're off to the Lair of the Craftknight.

>> No.1091608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367131447.jpg -(69.4 KiB, 396x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71029

>>1091600
The man blinks a few times, caught off guard for just a millisecond before resuming his slow, dull pace again. He turns away from the fuzzy being and shifts his gaze to the empty, forest darkness before him.

...Ah. I guess you're not here to do business then, based on that response.

There's a disappointed sigh followed afterwards.

Waiting, child. Just waiting.

>> No.1091609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367336542.jpg -(442.5 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453135

>>1091596
Nakoruru's eyes widen for a quick second.

No...not now!

The red in her outfit changes to purple, her eyes turn red and her skin becomes darker.

Hmph...

She'll look at Mamahaha's corpse.

So she lost Mamahaha...That weakling.

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)01:08.

>> No.1091610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367356525.jpg -(39.6 KiB, 400x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40536

>>1091608
Hmmmn.... Why ya' doin' your business out here?

The furry thing sits down on the back of the throne

And whatcha' waitin' for?

>> No.1091611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367404158.jpg -(110.1 KiB, 387x619) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112786

>>1091604

"Uh...Hrm."

Looks away. And leans against the railing. Looking down at the street far below.

"...I can't think of anything."

Though she's thinking of suddenly grabbing Kaguya by the hair and slamming her face unto the railing.

>> No.1091612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367445546.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 4200x3500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1971438

I'm le bored.
So yeah... Things and stuff.
No one is busy so just ask away and I'll deal with it from there.

>> No.1091614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367521585.png -(262.5 KiB, 550x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268798

>>1091612
HAY QB!

>> No.1091616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367614326.png -(166.2 KiB, 676x677) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170196

>>1091609
"This is certainly interesting..."

Muses the woman, mostly to herself more than anything. She lowers her blade to her side, as well as moving her other hand to the opposite site of her. The woman stands now, with a slight grin upon her face.

"Get ready, Yuki."

She issues the statement to the boy, although she faces the girl.

>> No.1091617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367620184.jpg -(202.3 KiB, 717x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207165

>>1091597
Haha....You had better Rance...You are in for one hell of a workout...

"Good, now, bring on the second course!"

Fade to food and Keila sitting next to you?

>> No.1091618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367764359.png -(200.4 KiB, 446x505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205171

A non-silly rabbit seems to be a bit happier with the current setting turning back to normal

It's about time. It felt like we were stuck there for weeks! Now I can finally get back to what I was doing!

A brief moment of silence

...I have no idea where that woman is...

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)01:16.

>> No.1091620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367880108.png -(32.7 KiB, 160x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33465

>>1091610
I grant wishes. There are limits, of course, but there are many wishes people don't want others to know. Although it is in the open, it is much more relaxing here...

Of course, I'm waiting for those who come to me with wishes to grant.

>> No.1091621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367895532.jpg -(106.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109268

So here be the snake goddess... bein' all snakey. Except not really. She's sitting around, thinking thoughts

Oh what a wonderfully uneventful day... I wonder what manner of annoyance is going to ruin it...

>> No.1091622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367931120.jpg -(41.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42750

>>1091589
Uso nods at Lupul.

Thanks. And see you later.

>>1091599
Uso thinks about that.

Hm...That's true. Not sure which kind though.

>> No.1091623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367936714.jpg -(351.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359475

>>1091614
That's a horrible pun and the person who made it should feel bad for the rest of their life.
Anyway... QB, having finally gotten use to getting back into space, is walking around. Mostly avoiding the craziness that is Sayaka's house. Less crazy is good.

Christ... It's like, if a world getting eaten by some stupid rainbow wasn't enough. Then you get some crazy ass time traveling shit...

She sighs and looks up at the sky.

Why can't something normal just happen once! I'm tired of finding out that the world is going to end tomorrow, or that my once normal friends are now insane polygamists! It's like insanity is the normal around here.

>> No.1091624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367936830.png -(701.5 KiB, 497x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718332

>>1091613

She continues to smile, knowing her own abilities are well above his

If it's one of these modern magus then I see your point. However I promised I'll be nicer so you won't hear any scathing remarks about your lack of ability from me.

>> No.1091625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336367978459.jpg -(40.4 KiB, 474x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41358

>>1091619
Yeah... wait, we have to sit down here?
Fear goes and sits at the table, though.

>> No.1091626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368045150.jpg -(251.2 KiB, 674x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257268

>>1091611

Wow. You really are boring!

>> No.1091627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368091606.jpg -(134.3 KiB, 860x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137522

>>1091616
After a few moments, the outfit of the girl changes completely. The wolf also seems to be suddenly more aggressive.

Oh? Leaving already?

>> No.1091628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368097187.png -(251.4 KiB, 600x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257434

>>1091620
Mmm...

He kicks his feet a little bit.

So you're like a Genie? Cool!

>> No.1091629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368099784.jpg -(215.4 KiB, 1100x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220615

>>1091621
A certain Miko has decided to interrupt Kanako's thinking process. She steps lightly into whatever area this is, and modestly advances with thoughts of her own.

Um, Kanako-sama...?

>> No.1091630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368121822.jpg -(35.3 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36134

>>1091607
She's so excited, though she isn't being overexcited either.
I'm sorry if this isn't exciting for you. I hope you're still enjoying it at least.

>> No.1091631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368164594.gif -(214.8 KiB, 100x100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219947

>>1091618
Someone comes barreling into the room where she is right now.

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO!

He falls face first on the floor.

Fist I lose Alice... And then I promise to bring Karen and Ciel back with me but when it all goes down, they just vanish!

SIGH.

Next thing I'm going to learn is that the Abyss is back again... I swear my luck is set to zero sometimes.

He doesn't realize you're there. HE just came in and fell on the floor.

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)01:22.

>> No.1091632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368178850.jpg -(258.9 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265140

>>1091617

Hell yeah.

>> No.1091633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368206465.jpg -(422.8 KiB, 634x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432983

>>1091623
That's because it pretty much is.
WELL RITA HAS FOUND THE RAT! And she's approaching Kyuubey very normally for once. She shares her sentiments.

But I completely agree with you. I'm getting tired of this reality tossing us around like ragdolls.

>> No.1091635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368370544.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 326x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65927

>>1091626
Mokou suddenly grabs Kaguya by the hair and slams her face into the Balcony's railing.

"Surprise?"

>> No.1091636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368375408.jpg -(106.3 KiB, 850x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108873

>>1091633
GAHHH!

She jumps around.

WILL. YOU. STOP. DOING. THAT!

She runs up to Rita and starts pulling on her cheeks.

I swear, it's like every time I want some alone time to think things out. You come out of no where when I start speaking my mind! Do you have a tracker on me or something!!!

>> No.1091637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368378271.jpg -(501.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
513459

>>1091629
Oh why has she returned to me? I care not for this beast!

Kanako will look up and smile at her priestess
Oh, hello, Sanae.
How are you today?

>> No.1091638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368379896.png -(73.7 KiB, 263x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75460

>>1091628
I suppose that comparison works...

He looks back to the little cretin crawling over his handmade throne, smiling.

Thanks... Call me Mr. Maples. You are...?

>> No.1091640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368519125.jpg -(22.3 KiB, 475x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22855

>>1091635

WHAM!
She'll held her forehead and point at Mokou.

WHAT WAS THAT FOR, YOU IDIOT!?

>> No.1091641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368576253.jpg -(468.1 KiB, 1181x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479317

>>1091622
You should go for something gothic.
Since obviously things from hell turn her on now and she's almost coming to terms to that.
Hopefully makes him bad. Oh dammit! No! Why do I want that?! Am I actually taking what Raven said to heart?!

>> No.1091642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368580896.jpg -(139.4 KiB, 834x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142722

>>1091638
Oh? Nice to meet'cha Mister Maples!

He waves his hand excitedly. Said hand also happens to be occupied with that HUGE ASS RING

I'm Klonoa! Nice to meet you!

>> No.1091643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368591409.jpg -(116.1 KiB, 501x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118933

>>1091636
G, Gah! Guttit oot!
Rita is smiling until Kyuubey grabs her cheeks and then she sort of flails in place for a moment.

Ish a koishadisss!
And I didn't jump her this time at least!

>> No.1091644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368629816.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 205x313) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58535

>>1091640

"I thought it'd surprise you..."

>> No.1091645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368638931.png -(223.0 KiB, 496x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228346

>>1091634

Don't play coy. I'm merely honoring the agreement. I still have no liking for you but maybe after all is said and done I'll think otherwise. If not, oh well.

>> No.1091646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368663239.gif -(85.4 KiB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87429

>>1091627
The woman chuckles.

"I certainly have no interest to fight here..."

Her arms motion outwards, indicating the people about them. Perhaps a few cautious ones, perhaps some idiotic ones, perhaps some that were watching for enjoyment.

Them, and, the presumably wary guards of the city which I carry no jurisdiction over. For "protectors of the people", they may certainly be quite wary of the armed two...

"So let us take this elsewhere..."

Invites the woman with a clever grin.

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)01:31.

>> No.1091647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368732405.jpg -(76.1 KiB, 1000x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77915

>>1091643
It's a what? Speak right will you!

She lets go of her cheeks.

There... So what were you saying?

>> No.1091648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368794500.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 444x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60135

>>1091631

Then he's aboutto feel a foot in his back as someone walks over after the irritating display.

At least you decided to think of me first this time! Where have you been?

>> No.1091649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368845107.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 3000x1946) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2026826

>>1091637
I'm doing fine, thank you for asking.
Sanae decides to bow just to be formally polite.
How have you been, considering the company we've had?
By which she means the fugitive that people wanted to try breaking in to harm.

>> No.1091650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368914377.jpg -(75.0 KiB, 354x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76768

>>1091630
HEy, I live an extremely exciting life. It's good to have quiet times with friends like this. So yeah, I'm enjoying myself.
Sanary smiles at the Dyke.

>> No.1091651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368945831.jpg -(820.4 KiB, 700x1016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
840089

>>1091649
Yes, Sanae.
Yes I have.
Is there a problem?

>> No.1091652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368962113.jpg -(60.6 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62081

>>1091647
Rita frowns.
I said it's just a coincidence!
For someone who doesn't like being touched so suddenly, she sure was quick to touch me the second she saw me!

>> No.1091653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368972971.jpg -(43.3 KiB, 791x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44289

>>1091644

You dumb bitch, that was uncalled for!

>> No.1091654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336368988262.png -(34.0 KiB, 186x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34819

>>1091642
Nice to meet you too, Klonoa...

He eyes the ring for a moment, but there's little concern for it.

Now, my turn to ask you... What brings you out here in the dead of night?

>> No.1091655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369024263.jpg -(27.6 KiB, 507x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28267

>>1091639
So we can eat here, too.... well, that's just fine!
Fear looks around from her seat, wondering when they'll have foods.

>> No.1091656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369118095.png -(214.1 KiB, 373x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219214

>>1091648
Ahhggggggg!

This feeling... And that voice... It has to be Alice.

He slowly look up.

A-Alice... I-I can e-explain... B-But fist... C-Can't b-b-b-breath.

He makes some gasping noises.

>> No.1091657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369131284.jpg -(232.3 KiB, 732x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237844

>>1091646
The girl looks at the people around them and raises an eyebrow.

You want to fight elsewhere because of these weaklings? Didn't think you were as soft as her.

By "her", she means Nakoruru.

>> No.1091659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369175064.jpg -(356.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365221

>>1091651
Well...
She begins twiddling her thumbs.
...Reimu is back. She's not a Youkai anymore though.

>> No.1091660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369238355.jpg -(218.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223246

>>1091652
She frowns.

That's because you deserve it you idiot! Next time I'll just hit you, and then see how you like it!

She sticks her tongue out at her.

What do you want anyway?

>> No.1091661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369266775.jpg -(34.0 KiB, 300x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34859

>>1091654

Mmmm...

He kicks his feet a bit more, thinking.

Well, I was just havin' some Ice Cream earlier, and was walkin' around town, but then everything went all weird...

He nods

And then I was here! I've been wanderin' around all day.

>> No.1091662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369348281.jpg -(210.8 KiB, 572x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215830

>>1091659
POKERFACE.
Go on...

>> No.1091663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369351927.jpg -(6.6 MiB, 3603x4823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6924148

>>1091656

She steps off him, allowing him his much needed air.

Fine, but it better be a good reason. I nearly starved for two whole days because of some stupid magic.

>> No.1091664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369394747.jpg -(72.0 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73724

>>1091650
Well... I know this movie we can watch. It's not an action, but this is a day where you want to relax so...
...
Yes. It's a romance.

>> No.1091665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369420648.png -(78.9 KiB, 362x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80762

>>1091660
Is she reading my mind again?
Hey!
Rita begins to actually pout.

I only wanted to see you, idiot. I haven't seen any of you for over a week!

>> No.1091666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369422275.jpg -(15.6 KiB, 165x148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15987

>>1091657
The woman laughs, throughly enjoying this conversation.

"Yes. That I do."

She moves her hands down to her sides, again. Her feet below her slowly begin to move backwards.

"Of course, if you would rather fight here, then feel free to attack me..."

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)01:43.

>> No.1091668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369493085.png -(16.6 KiB, 138x113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17009

>>1091661
...That certainly is weird... Must have been a tiring experience for you...

>> No.1091669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369523515.jpg -(242.9 KiB, 1203x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248693

>>1091662
I just thought I should tell you... I was the first person to find her. She was really pitiful, so I tried to help her out a little.
The pokerface makes her nervous.
She's going to be angry isn't she...

>> No.1091670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369555842.jpg -(59.3 KiB, 397x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60723

>>1091653
Pic related.

"You had it coming. Every time I decide to hurt you. You'll have it coming. Like I said that night. I'll still make you pay. Besides, I've done much worse before, so why are you getting so bent out of shape for?"

>> No.1091671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369609578.jpg -(482.2 KiB, 914x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493822

>>1091669
Facepalm
Just tell me one thing right now, Sanae...

Do you love her?

>> No.1091672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369618284.jpg -(193.3 KiB, 380x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197986

>>1091641
Uso raises an eyebrow to that.

Gothic? Why that?

Hmm...Gothic's not really my style.

>> No.1091673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369659771.png -(168.3 KiB, 412x429) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172339

>>1091663
He takes a big breath of air after she gets off of him.

Pant T-Thank you...

He then gets himself off the floor.

Wait... Did you say magic spell? Do you mean that you were stuck in the past as well?

>> No.1091674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369664768.jpg -(89.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91287

>>1091667
Fear disregards the menu and points at the food display! Instead, she points first to some breadsticks, and then to the wine.
I want the long bread and the purple drink!

>> No.1091675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369733526.jpg -(46.0 KiB, 454x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47070

>>1091670

Mark my words, I'll make you pay as well.

Rubs her head a bit.

>> No.1091676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369819301.jpg -(307.6 KiB, 800x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314940

>>1091665
She looks to the side.

I've been... Busy...

I had such a huge back log of shows to watch, AND THEN I COULDN'T WATCH THEM BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID MAGIC SHIT!

Plus, it's not like you were lonely or anything. You have your four other girlfriends and one other boyfriend. I bet you were just fine!

She folds her arms.

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)01:50.

>> No.1091678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369869039.jpg -(68.3 KiB, 408x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69896

>>1091675
Mokou grins at that comment.

"Good. Looking forward to that. You could use a good ass kicking anyway. Its long overdue."

Takes one last drag and flicks the cigarette butt away. Falling all the way below.

"So what did you do during your stay in Talgera?"

>> No.1091679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369910092.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 352x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92522

>>1091664
Oh? What's it called?

>> No.1091680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369962916.jpg -(572.7 KiB, 1000x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
586420

>>1091671
N, No! Of course not!

>> No.1091681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369967093.jpg -(72.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73974

>>1091677
Fear watches all of this.
..Hmm... so that's how you do it...

>> No.1091682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369975697.jpg -(439.8 KiB, 717x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450367

>>1091666
I don't know how long it'll take before she takes over again...I can't really risk a fight right now.

I have no interest in fighting someone who cares for them.

She'll glare at Yuki.

And take this trash with you. I can't believe she got in a fight over that.

>> No.1091683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336369980300.jpg -(129.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132844

>>1091672
Well... make it your style or something. Hell, get any tat, I don't care.
Hopefully it still looks as good as mine.

>> No.1091684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370041494.png -(235.1 KiB, 483x584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240760

>>1091658

Well if my master can show you kindness, then maybe you do deserve some measure of help. You may thank her for most everything as much as I do.

>> No.1091685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370185171.jpg -(51.2 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52405

>>1091679
Oh you'll know when we watch it.
And then Kanako blurted this under her breath.
It's even got the perfect moment~

>> No.1091686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370200196.gif -(85.4 KiB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87429

>>1091682
The boy turns his look away from the girl. He is unsettled, being called such a thing. His self-esteem further decreases itself.

The woman laughs.

"I bet you're scared..."

The laugh intensifies.

"You lost your precious bird and now you're too frightened to do anything about it..."

>> No.1091688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370242885.jpg -(214.6 KiB, 880x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219782

>>1091673

She nods

That woman we used to live with told me about it. The one with the yellow pineapple hair. She said it was because of some friend of hers that we were all stuck there.

>> No.1091689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370278522.jpg -(106.7 KiB, 690x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109274

>>1091668
He shrugs.

Nahhh! I'm used to walkin' around.

He looks down at Maples again.

So d' you know where we are? I don't feel any wind here...

He tilts his head.

>> No.1091690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370327442.jpg -(234.7 KiB, 800x1086) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240295

>>1091680
She visibly heaves a relieved sigh
Oh thank goodness...

She continues, a lot more chipper
So what about Reimu, then?

>> No.1091692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370377131.png -(8346 B, 192x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8346

>>1091685
Well you've got me curious now, even if I'm not into romance.

>> No.1091693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370432258.jpg -(345.8 KiB, 710x1074) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354089

>>1091689
...Do you really wish to know?

The man raises an eyebrow, arriving at certain conclusions about this "newcomer".

>> No.1091694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370451532.jpg -(87.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89112

>>1091687
Fear goes to chomping at a breadstick, then grabs her cup.

Mnn... what's with this weird cup shape?
...It smells different, too.

>> No.1091695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370492026.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 200x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10688

>>1091688
Yellow pineapple hair?

Err... Well. Cough

He goes and sits down.

It seems like we both got sent to the past... Just sent to different areas. I met up with past Ciel and Karen. I was going to see if I could bring them back with me but...

He sighs.

I lost them when I came back, so I don't know if they made it.

>> No.1091696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370521112.jpg -(50.4 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51612

>>1091692
Well it is a birthday thing so... it's gotta be a surprise, right?
I should go back to action. She probably won't like it.

>> No.1091697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370618917.jpg -(90.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92931

>>1091676
For your information, I haven't been spending that much time with anyone! I saw Lupul a couple of times, but I've been looking for you three!

>> No.1091699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370669151.jpg -(152.1 KiB, 678x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155761

>>1091683
Well...maybe if you show me a nice design I'll think about it.

>> No.1091700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370672217.jpg -(84.2 KiB, 430x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86227

>>1091693
He nods his head. A lot.

Mhm-mhm-mhm!

Mmmm...

He sighs.

Did I get sucked into another new place? I liked Vaula...

>> No.1091701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370686411.jpg -(29.5 KiB, 310x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30161

>>1091691

He's not so bad to deal with when he isn't out to make me mad..

If all goes well I'll be a better cook overall and everyone will benefit from that.

>> No.1091702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370729276.jpg -(36.0 KiB, 261x493) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36813

Tonight we have our white haired swordsmaiden, Ancerise Sacred, strolling through the park. There was nothing special about tonight, however she seems a bit agitated.

What sort of cruel joke was that supposed to be...

The girl sighs

I didn't even get explore much of anything

Who dares to interrupt her tonight?

>> No.1091703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370732476.png -(486.5 KiB, 1002x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
498205

>>1091697
Yeah well whatever!

She sniffs Rita.

You sure smell nice for someone who's been so "busy". Looks like you found time to bathe with someone.

Jelly mode on.

>> No.1091704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370757137.jpg -(37.0 KiB, 442x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37869

>>1091698
...Oh. I guess that would be right.

Fear goes in to take a drink...
...And immediately does a spittake after getting the taste of it in her mouth.

>> No.1091705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370773308.png -(2.1 MiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2238946

>>1091690
Sanae starts to smile feeling less nervous about bringing up the subject.
I just remembered what happened before and I wanted your blessing to continue being her friend.

>> No.1091706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370831766.jpg -(97.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99882

>>1091686
I honestly don't care. She used it in a dumb fashion and paid for it.

The girl shurgs.

The main reason I was able to finally come out is because Mamahaha's death destroyed her focus.

She then grins.

So I guess I should be grateful to you.

>> No.1091707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370832025.jpg -(35.5 KiB, 86x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36372

>>1091696
Fiiiiiiiiiine...
Sanary will stop pestering Kanako about the movie.

>> No.1091709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370872390.jpg -(24.6 KiB, 600x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25171

>>1091695

Huh?

Blank stare

The people who lived in that place were real?

>> No.1091710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370909614.png -(536.9 KiB, 607x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
549834

>>1091678

I looted a game store.

She says this casually.

Everything was chaos, so I used that for my advantage.

>> No.1091711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336370914687.png -(43.5 KiB, 154x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44539

>>1091700
...I'm told Vaula became uninhabitable. An unstoppable vortex of magic enveloped it.

Klonoa, you are on the space colony Moscow. Vaula's inhabitants escaped into space. Where were you tthe past five months?

>> No.1091713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371011737.png -(61.2 KiB, 329x242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62654

>>1091709
Wait...

Blink, blink.

You thought that they weren't?

And then they just stared at each other.

>> No.1091714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371017658.jpg -(6300 B, 192x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6300

>>1091703
She sighs.
Someone turned my bench into a hotspring yesterday. Some girl who can't control her abilities fell out of the sky and warped reality. I just happened to be there.

>> No.1091715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371027697.jpg -(106.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109171

>>1091712
N-No! It's too... it's too terrible! Why would anyone drink this? Is this a prank? I-I'll curse you and that man who poured it if it is!

>> No.1091716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371031837.jpg -(164.5 KiB, 352x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168422

>>1091699
M'kay, how about a cross or something?

>> No.1091717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371037522.jpg -(342.5 KiB, 975x729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350749

>>1091710

"I sorta...yeah, I stole a bunch of cartons of cigarettes."

Rubbing the back of her head.

"It was already busted into so I sort of just...helped my self."

Clears her throat.

>> No.1091719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371103013.jpg -(735.0 KiB, 849x1243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
752688

>>1091705
Kanako smiles at the miko
I wouldn't dream of telling you who you can and cannot be friends with...

She looks down
Just as long as you don't leave me, again...

>> No.1091720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371110458.jpg -(715.6 KiB, 1240x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732796

>>1091706
The woman continues to step backwards. She soon turns around and begins to walk away from her.

The boy stands up, watching Alice with uncertainty. He looks to the now-frightening girl and quickly looks towards the nun. His feet scramble as he moves to follow her.

"All bark and no bite..."

Declares the woman, goading her once more.

>> No.1091722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371173295.jpg -(77.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79043

>>1091718
Fear watches, still looking very unsure, even as Selie drinks it fine.

Nnnnnn.....

>> No.1091723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371231976.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 1433x2023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2419775

>>1091719
I promised I wouldn't, but after what you went through I just thought that Reimu might be a sensitive subject for you.

>> No.1091724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371291484.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 494x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75514

>>1091711
He blinks

Eh..

Then again.

Huuuuuh!?

He stares in disbelief.

Buh-... Wha-... Huh!? B-But I was just.. there...?

>> No.1091725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371312085.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139769

>>1091708

Have fun with that.

He spends an awful lot of time outside my boundaries...

With that she'll continue on with her nightly routine

>> No.1091728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371426529.jpg -(32.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33072

>>1091716
A cross, huh? Hmm...

>> No.1091730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371462000.jpg -(443.8 KiB, 533x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454453

>>1091713

Of course not! I thought it was some sort of memory or dream.

Last edited 12/05/07(Mon)02:17.

>> No.1091738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1336371691919.jpg -(87.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89112

>>1091729
Gehhhhh~...

Fear looks at the pasta, then at the wine.
Does this mean I don't get anything to drink?



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff